Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Arthur, good morning, Rod.
Speaker 2: Why even show up today? Just just say you could have slept in. You know, I'm here to break the mold. You said that three times last year.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, okay this If you win today, it would be your first time in the Hall of Fame. Correct, Okay, Well, a lot of people wanted to play you. A lot of people want to keep your streak alive. I know you don't want to. But one guy that wants to keep that streak alive that got through this morning.
Speaker 3: Hey Ben, Hey Ben, Ben, Ben Ben, Hey Ben? Oh Ben Ben?
Speaker 2: O g Ben? Good morning, brother, up, good morning.
Speaker 1: I should say Hall of Famer, o g Ben. You've been in the Hall before.
Speaker 2: You know how to do it two times, two times in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Right, he's been on this show so long, he's got kids, he's got other Bens.
Speaker 2: There's other just Ben.
Speaker 1: There's other Bens on the show. Now it's all these other just Bens and other Benz.
Speaker 2: That's when I knew I made it when there was another Ben.
Speaker 1: So really, you didn't make it with that twenty minute drop of yours. Okay, every time I play your drop, I'm late.
Speaker 2: Have you cracked the code? Do you know how to beat Arthur?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What does Arthur just beat himself on?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, O. G. Ben and Arthur. I'm so glad, I'm awake. I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: I'm here right now. What are they playing for? I've got a pair of tickets. See how the suspect.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, it's a great ticket too. Please listen carefully here in the studio. This is an important thing here, Ben and Arthur. Question number one? What fancy gem?
Speaker 3: Arthur?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Arthur Diamond?
Speaker 2: It's not the correct answer, the complete question for O. G. Ben? What fancy gem? Do oysters make.
Speaker 3: Pearls?
Speaker 2: Pearls? It's a correct answer. Arthur just doing what he does, Alex. Is he doing it on purpose? Oh? No, man, seems it seems fishing.
Speaker 1: Now he can't get back on. He can't come back on and win four games and like pillage us of more free booty, you know, for four days.
Speaker 2: It's too late.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go O. G. Ben and Arthur. Ben is on the board. Arthur needs this to stay in the game.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, what did the pot called the kettle Arthur Arthur Black? Okay, he said it said he the game at the pot called the kettle.
Speaker 3: Black.
Speaker 2: Also, he said that African American. Would we have no?
Speaker 3: Would we have no?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: For the win.
Speaker 2: What home appliance cleans your pots and pants? Arthur Arthur Arthur dishwasher. Yes, Hey, nice, he did it. Randy, that was close ten, Randy.
Speaker 1: Wow, good game, Ben, good game, man.
Speaker 2: That was It was a good that the hardest one to get. It was a good game. It was a clean game. And how close was very very very close.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even the least bit upset for you asking it was that close. It was Arthur Ben that quick. He just got you, dude, He just saved you.
Speaker 2: The time. I'll play, I'll listen to podcast. I'll send you an email that means you don't believe Arthur. Tell me you don't believe me without telling me you don't believe me. Okay, I heard.
Speaker 1: What you said, Rod, but ill devil check Hey, Arthur, Yes, sir, so a couple of things here that you have no idea about.
Speaker 2: You're in the Hall of fame.
Speaker 1: You won five in a row, You've won five prizes, highly suspect tickets are yours, and then I know this is going to be But I need a victory speech that says that you're going into the in your words, I need a victory speech that says you're going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear it. I can't wait to hear it. Congratulations, Broke, finally you did it. The world's best cup of coffee. Congratulations. I was stressing out for him. I was too I was too great game