Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. She saw something really extraordinary, and I'm blessed to be on air about thirty years now, been a trialer about forty years. That was by far the single best interview I've ever seen conducted. Brett Baer was masterful under very difficult circumstances. When you have, excuse me, a sitting vice president, so you can only be so firm, right, it's a sitting vice president, but clearly intending to avoid and evade and not answer direct questions. And when Bear appropriately interrupts, she actually and CNN describes it as getting heated. She got heated with him, so in addition to talking over him, she did so in an angry kind of way, which leads to the question where did the joy go? But in avoiding these fair tough questions, I think she did herself tremendous damage. A couple of quick notes before we go to our firing lines and text as well on this some of the questions she did respond to. I think she really hurt herself and a couple in particular. I won't get to all of them here. I want to get to callers, but the beauty and I hope Trump turns this into a spot instantly is Bear came back. When she was filibustering, she wouldn't answer direct questions on immigrations, such as, Okay, how many ilegals have come in on your watch? Why did you reverse so many of Trump's border policies that allowed this to happen? And then she filibusters blaming Republicans, you know, the drill. But then Bear was ready and he came back and he said, well, why did the border patrol then endorse Trump? And her response to that an instant classic. I get it, I get it. And then she went on to say they're frustrated, etc. But when you say you get the border patrol endorsing Trump, that's an instant spot. And then Bear again it did a brilliant job of pinning her down. He played the spot that we've been talking about on our air. It was the first of all of her wacko statements we played on air when she was installed as the nominee taxpayer funding for sex change operations for prisoners. He played the spot and she wouldn't back off it. She wouldn't change her position on that. Fascinating, and we'll talk about why why you think she didn't take advantage as this the opportunity to say, oh no, that's another one of my positions I've changed. She wouldn't do that, and I think that does her great harm because you know, she was complaining about how much money Trump has spent on the spot. Yeah, she knows that amount, and she's complaining about it because the spot is devastating. And I think that's showing up in the polling, including the Fox polling, which had a four point flip. And Fox is a left leaning pole, had Trump down to in the last poll, now has him up to. Let's go to what You Talk Kansas. We'll start with Mack here on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome Mack, Hey, Dan and Ryan.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy your show. Been listening since twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Nice, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've got just basically one comment. I think Brett Bair did a really good job, and I think that he was channeling the great Jim Russers because if you recall Tim Russell, when he interviewed people from either side of the aisle, would take a clip that someone had said before, sometimes years before, any would put them right there and they have to answer their own words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right. I have beautiful observation, Matt. That is a great observation, my friend. Thank you and appreciate the call. I hope you become a frequent caller. So nice, Matt. Going back to twenty ten with the show in Denver, it's Eric. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Hey you great America.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 1: How you doing, my friend?
Speaker 3: Okay, my brother, you stole.
Speaker 5: My word because you did a masterful job breaking down the interview. Thank you with Kamala Harris. But I have to I have to stress to you because I heard a lot of smacking in this, a lot of slurring.
Speaker 3: I think Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: As high as heck, and she gets bold and brave, and she used you know, our great President Trump that I love as an OUTCRD for not answering rich questions. Uh, Dan, you think that's going to work for oh my god, no no, And then you know what, it's not going to work for her? Is that? And you had.
Speaker 3: Told us all along, Kamala Harris, she started, she's starting from the from the end, you know, of the race. What she's doing now, she should have did at the beginning, so to speak.
Speaker 6: And why do you know that she was going to fail?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they put her in the basement, right because they knew it would hurt the campaign.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was just.
Speaker 5: Wondering to how much jan or vodka or whatever that she can consume to.
Speaker 3: Be brave enough to go on with Brent Baer.
Speaker 5: And before I let you go, I love Jeff Hunt. Okay, I've been I've been.
Speaker 3: To a lot of his state.
Speaker 5: He loves he loves you like a brother too. I mean, I am grateful for and he wants you the one for governor.
Speaker 1: He keeps saying that that boy coming from Jeff, that means a lot to me. Eric, Thank you, man. I really appreciate that call every day. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I really love hearing from Eric. Uh listen personally, Do I think she was under the influence of anything today? No, I don't. I understand why a lot of people out there have raised the question on other occasions as to you know, whether there might be some added exuberance.
Speaker 7: What about Kelly's theory that maybe they gave her his NX, see, I that's for anxiety.
Speaker 1: I did not see that in today's interview. I mean I've seen him. We've all played a lot of tape where there's a fair question as to Okay, did she start the weekend earlier not? Or is this you know, is this some other issue that she has, right? I mean, personally, I don't think we can ever know the answer to that. For me, it's just proof that she doesn't have the kind of intellect you need in a president. Today, I think their mo was clear. They were going to stall, they were going to run out the clock, and the whole point of her coming on was to do two things. One is be able to say she came on Fox, but but also to be tough and angry and hope that was interpreted as strength. I think that was the mo for today, right, because, as I've been talking about forever on this show, she is properly perceived, properly perceived I think in every quarter, and it's hurting her, particularly with men, properly perceived as weak because she is. It has nothing to do with gender, has nothing to do with anything other than her. She is the epitome of weakness. Trump is the epitome of strength. And so I think her plan was go on Fox and be angry and interrupt and heated and yell and hope that's taken his strength. I don't think that's going to work for her with the people who get to decide the election. I compare it as we go to our text and back to the phones, very much to the debate, because the debate, everybody said, oh, Kamala Hurst one, you know, stylistically she was better than Trump, this or that. I came out of the debate and said, wait, she lost. If your measure of success is doing what you have to do to win the presidency, she did not do in the debate what she had to do to win the presidency, and that's why she finds herself in a desperate situation. Now. So she comes on this Fox News interview and yeah, she stalled, and yeah she was angry and you know, interrupts Brett Barrett c But she refused to answer fair direct question. So if the goal of this interview was to win the election by convincing the persuadables, I think that backfired on her, because if you don't answer fair direct questions, what reaction do you think truly undecided people are going to have. It's not going to be a good one. It's going to be that's just flat disrespectful. They have questions they want answered. Brett Beaar was asking them, and she was refusing answer. Not a formula for success, Dan, will the Dems try to sub Biden back in after this Kamala disaster? That from Alexa? No, I think that ship has sailed. It is an interesting question we'll kicking around at some point whether they would be in better shape right now with Biden than Harris. Do you think Joe watched this today? Oh yeah, Oh yeah, I think he absolutely noticed her quote, my presidency will not be a continuation of the Biden presidency. Yeah, I think he noticed that. Alexa says, I think Kamala was trying to be tough and him Trump and vance that did not come across. Well, you know, I would certainly agree with that, Dan. What is the world record for least questions answered in an interview? I think we saw that tied today because the world record has to be zero, right, but probably lots of people tie for that record, and Kamala Harris did today. Dan, I don't think the Brettbear interview moved the needle either way. The media and or supporters will be saying she was great and the undecided's are only going to see favorable soundbites from social media. Interesting perspective.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 1: Big unanswerable is is how many persuadables. I don't like the term undecided right because we're human. It's fluid. For people who are persuadable, they may already be in one camp or the other, but they're persuadable, so they're not truly an undecided. So I use persuadable for truly persuadables who were watching. I think it's a big negative for her because they're persuadable because they have unanswered questions. And I just think it's the way we're wired as humans. If somebody won't answer a direct question, we don't trust them, right in a situation like this where they're asking for something from you, they're asking for your vote, and they won't answer a direct question that pertains to to voting and why somebody would vote for somebody. Yeah, I think that really hurt her with persuadables, And to the Texter's point, yeah, people who love her already are going to see what they want, and the people who don't like already are going to see what they want. But the persuadables, you better answer their questions. You're going to lose eight five five or zero five eight two five five. Ye're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 8: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 9: If it's all on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and President Biden being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that if you're turning the page, you've been in office for three and a.
Speaker 10: Half years and Donald Trump has been running for office.
Speaker 1: The person you know, that's the same as remember Lester Holt said, you know, when are you going to go to the border, and she said, I've been to the border. And he said, no, you haven't been to the border in paraphrase, and she said, well, I haven't been to Europe either. I mean, that was wrecked up there with that, right, And I think it's that sort of thing that, among other things, really hurt her today. I think some other things hurt her worse than that. Will continue to mix in sound from the interview. If you're just joining us, thank you. We carried in its entirety the interview between Brett Behar and Kamala Harris. Ten second summary, Bear was masterful. She came in intending clearly not to answer direct questions, and came in intending to be heated, intending to be at times angry, and hope that came across as strength. I don't think personally it worked for I think certain things she said were particularly damaged to her, but abobble, I think what hurt her most was the refusal to answer the direct questions. Because with persuadables, I think that's death. They want answers to direct questions. And when a candidate won't do that, why in the world should the persuadable vote for that person. We'll get into more detail as we take calls and texts. Let me get to some texts before I go back to the callers in no particular order. Dan, I think you're mistaken if you think Trump has been answering all the direct questions asked of him. No, I don't think that at all. But here's the point. People know Trump, whether they like him or not, they know him. He was president. That's why I just sit back and laugh at I'd send the limo for all these attacks. Oh he's deranged, he's a fascist, he's this, he's that. Give me. Americans saw him as president. They know what he did, and then they can decide whether they want him or not. People have a lot of questions about Kamala Harris, and so when she refuses to answer the those questions, I think it hurts her a lot. Plus, everybody knows Trump has been doing interviews with all sorts of hostile interviewers for years, and everybody knows that Harris has been largely hiding in the basement and then eventually forced out to go on with for the most part, the Howard Stearns of the world. And then when she did go on with CBS and the interviewer did a good job, CBS had to falsify the interview. They had to doctor the interview to try to make her sound coherent. Dan going over Twitter right now, the left is saying that she nailed the interview despite all of his interruptions. There's no winning. Wait a second, winning doesn't mean getting the left to be honest. The left is never going to be honest. What winning means is getting enough people in the middle to see the truth. And I have no doubt that's happening. Just look at the polls. And winning means getting those inclined to vote for Trump so revved up that they would crawl over glass to vote for him. And I think this interview today helped him accomplish that. Also, let's go to beautiful for Collins. Great win for the Rams last weekend. Tim, you're on the Dan Kapalas show.
Speaker 4: Welcome then, Yeah, I think Bredair did a good job. And uh, every time I hear Kamala Harris say, let me be clear, a bit red flag goes up because that's the last thing you do. And also you may it laugh. It's uh if you're change the movie the Ghost get mister Chickens with don knots. You have to get this speech in the first Yeah, I had to, well, let me clarify this, and it's just resonated with me.
Speaker 3: This is just such a joke.
Speaker 4: She's afraid to answer the questions. Yeah, that's okay. She's gonna follow the law when it comes to uh sex change in prison? What law was there enforced that allowed her to do it on the guy who killed the two the man and woman in Florida.
Speaker 1: Beautiful point, Tim, Thank you for that, because this may be where she hurt herself worse today. And the reason I say that is because Trump has been wisely and is pack supporters saturating the airwaves with the spot I'm sure you've seen by now, which is Kamala Harris in her own words on video bragging about leading the way to use taxpayer dollars to guarantee sex change operations for prisoners. That has been the most devastating ad of our political lifetime, the most devastating ad since the Daisy ad that was run against Goldwater in sixty four.
Speaker 10: And so.
Speaker 1: I think she really hurt herself today when Bear handed her the chance to back off it and she wouldn't take it instead of saying no, I don't believe that anymore, because she's saying that about all the stuff she really believes, right, why wouldn't she say that about this? I'd love your take on that. It would have been so easy for her to say no. Listen, this is another one of my positions you know that, Hey, I've gathered more information seeking consensus. No, I wouldn't do that. But by refusing to say that, refusing to say this is one of those areas where she's changed, she has dumbled down on it, and that I think just confirms my point that she knows. I believe she knows she has likely lost this race. Nothing is certain right until election day in the days after, but I think she believes she has likely lost this race, and what she's looking ahead to now is the next part of her life and whether she's envisioning having a talk show, you know, writing a book. She gets a lot of money for whatever. I think that's why she wouldn't back off this position today. She knows its political death, but she's looking beyond this race. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number some more texts Dan she did interrupt him or did he interrupt her? I think it was a little of both. It was but as people watching it all the way through could see, he only interrupted her when she was refusing to answer a question, and so she interrupted him in order to throw off the questioning. So her interruptions of him were all part of this evasion and I think she also really hurt herself when she got angry interrupting him. Now, maybe she thought that would convey strength, but I think that really undermines kind of this persona she's been trying to project. So I think any fair minded person watching could see her point was to evade. Her point was to evade fair direct questions, and that including interrupting Bear to run out the clock and avoid those questions. A Texter says, Dan, what candidate says, I'm going to come in and do the exact same thing as my predecessor. I think she answered that question, Well, here's the problem she asked just a few days ago. She said she couldn't think of a single thing she would do differently, and and that's what's out in America's consciousness. So when she comes in today and says something different than that, I don't think that helps her. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You called Donald.
Speaker 9: Trump, called Donald Trump he's misguided. You say, now he's he's not well, you say he's mentally not stable.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, And to interviewers that.
Speaker 9: Joe Biden was on his game that ran around circles on his staff. When did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 1: Joe Biden.
Speaker 10: I have watched from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experience to do exactly what he has done and making very important decisions on behalf of the American people. Joe Bibra will concerns Ruth Joe Biden is not on ballot.
Speaker 1: I understand. Yeah, she really hurt herself with that, because if she's seen that Joe Biden was not incognitive decline, well then she's proven to either be a liar or fatally clueless. So in deciding to go with that answer, I think she really really hurt herself eight five five for zero five A two five five text, d A N five seven seven three nine tremendous text and calls coming in and want to get to all of those Dan. If Winnie means not answering questions and speaking over the host, yes she won. She can't shut her mouth long enough for him to even get a word in edgewise, which was her plan, because that way she doesn't have to answer the question, which makes you wonder why she went on, because she hurt herself. I believe, in the individual ways we've discussed, and most dramatically by refusing to answer fair, direct questions persuadable, that's going to offend them, not going to gain her support, it's going to lose her support. But then you step back and you look at the way she did this, You look at the tone, You look at the anger. The CNN disguised describes it as heatedness of her interruptions of bear. That's inconsistent with this image that she's been trying to project, I believe, a false image, but inconsistent with the image that her campaign has really been based on. So I don't know how that's likely to help her. I believe that this was calculated to address what they must be seen in their polling is the single most obvious, glaring, fatal weakness, which is weakness. And She's correctly perceived as being weak, and Trump's correctly persued as being strong. That doesn't mean that's the end of the analysis for each and every voter, but it's a powerful shaping factor for many. So maybe this new tone and this this anger and this hot you know, kind of angry approach they believe is going to convey strength. I don't think it's going to do that. A five five vers five eight two five five the number, Rosiel in Denver, You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hello Dan. That was an utter waste of arid time, completely because we already knew she was not going to answer any of bers questions. He's a fair journalist, and realistically it just only returned to all Americans that she is not suitable to be president. So I want people to know just because they think, well, Trump has this in the basket right now. No go out and vote anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh amen to that, Rosiel, great point, and listen, I respectfully disagree on one point, and that is yeah, Brett Baron again, I think it's a single best interview performance I've ever seen on TV under the circumstances, because remember, you have a sitting vice president, so you can only be so firm because of the office. And I think he was as firm as you could be under those circumstances. I think he was so tremendously prepared. It reminded me of trial prep right where he was clearly anticipating the evasion, the lies, etc. And then he had mapped out how he would respond to that, and then how he would respond to the next effort to evade, etc. I thought he handled it brilliantly. But here's where I would disagree with their friend Raziel, and that is, it's not a waste of time when you have a Democrat nominee for president come onto a show and obviously avoid answering the questions because just as in a trial, when I'm cross examining a witness, it is better for me and my client. It's devastating to the other side when a witness refuses to answer direct questions. That hurts the witness more than any answer they could have given because it concedes my point implicitly and makes the witness look dishonest. And I think that's how Kamala Harris looked today, So I think it was a double net negative for her. Text Alexis says Dan, the joy is long gone for Kamala. I think that was certainly on display today. That was not the tone they've built this campaign around Dan to present the other side. Would you please also run the thirty minutes of Trump avoiding even more questions and having music played instead. Texture. I wish you would call the show because your premise is fatally flawed and I don't know if you're the innocent victim of the lying media or if you're just deciding to misrepresent, But please call the show so we can discuss that. Dan, She's spun in circles so fast and so hard. Listening to her made me sick. You know this goes to another really critical dynamic, right, It's pretty simple maths in winning this race. You know, she of course both sides fighting for the persuadables, but so much of it is about whether your voters turn out. We all know that. But I think an interview like this does more to ensure that Trump voters will crawl over glass to vote for him than almost anything else could now, certainly the way he handled being shot in Butler, Pennsylvania, I think that already has a level of intensity of support and dedication. But a performance like this by her today and just many other things she's done but today, I think so energizes and intensifies the commitment of those inclined toward Trump that that's probably the single best thing to come for him out of that interview. Dan says a Texter. Oh, my lord, why isn't Brett saying If Joe Biden is so fit, why isn't he the one running for reelection? Why did they put you in as a substitute candidate. You know, I think he didn't go there because I think that would have been too easy for I mean, at that point, she just said, Oh, he's so noble and it was such a personal sacrifice because he is able to continue, but he knows that two years from now he might start to fade. Yeah, So I think that's why he didn't go there. Here's some more Brett Bear with Kamala Harris today. By the way, fascinating report Brett Bear saying on Fox that Kamala's staff was urgently trying to end the Fox interview, and as we played it, you could hear him refer to that I'm getting a hard rap. I'm getting a hard rep, he would say to the VP. But here's what Bear just added. Quote, I'm talking like four people waving their hands like it's got stop. Reminds you of was it Rocky four? Right where the father is throwing the throwing the towel into the ring to save his son from being literally killed by Rocky. Sorry if you haven't seen that one yet, but it's been out maybe ten years or so. So yeah, anytime you get the staff of of the Democrat nominee and you know Brett Bear is not going to exaggerate four people waving their hands like it's got to stop. You just know they knew how bad it was for her, and they had to be most concerned not with the substance of any one response, though I think there were a few the rare occasions when she did respond to a question directly where it hurt her, but to the tone and to her anger and her overall approach toward him, because nobody is going to mistake Brett Bear for our friend Jesse or somebody like that. Brett Bear is as down the middle as they come. And so yeah, I don't think that angry approach to Brett bhar that the kind of raised voice, even yelling at him, I don't think that helped her cause it all, I don't think Americans. There are a lot of Americans who aren't going to want, you know, four years of that kind of approach, particularly when you don't get the great things that come with it. I mean Donald Trump. He can have a strong personality, right, he can color outside the lines sometime on the personal stuff, but he's delivered. Americans have seen him in office, They've seen all the great things he accomplished. They know their lives were better under Trump, so they can put up with some of that personality stuff. They don't like, Harris. All they've seen is awfulness out of this Biden administration. And on top of that, they're going to get that kind of approach to things. No, not an attractive, attractive policy slash personality combo. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Why if he's as bad as you say that half of this country is now supporting this person who could be the forty seventh president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Why is that happening?
Speaker 10: This is a little election for president of the United States.
Speaker 1: It's not supposed to be.
Speaker 10: Easy, I know, but it's not supposed to be It is not supposed to be a king Misgott. I would never say that about the images.
Speaker 1: Beautiful beautiful point by Brett bhar And you'd have to get the full flow, right, I mean, if you haven't heard the full interview yet. And my guess is you've been at work have not had the chance to you got to see the whole thing, because Bear, I'm just telling you, he was masterful, obviously very well prepared. Everybody knows her. Am Oh, she's going to come in and try to stall and run the clock out and duck the tough questions. And he did the best he possibly could under the circumstances. And she wouldn't answer these tough direct questions, which I think hurt her the most. But then her tone and the way she started getting openly angry, which is so contrary to this contrived brand they've been trying to float as the Vibes campaign. Yeah, that's why. According to Brett Bhair and he can be believed, there were four of her staff members waving their arms that the interview had to stop immediately, and they only got thirty minutes to begin with. So I think Brettbaar the big winner today, right because I had said, and I hope others said said, no, he's going to do a real good job for a lot of reasons, including the fact that hey, he's a smart guy, he's self interested, he knows his careers on the line right now in terms of how he's perceived by the Fox News audience and others. And I think he did himself a tremendous service today. More importantly, he did the country a tremendous service because he was firm but fair. He allowed the truth to be seen and experienced by all, and the truth went far beyond her answer to any particular question. That's a public service, makes it less likely she's going to be president. Whereas the political operators who posed as moderators for both ABC and CBS in the presidential and VP debate, they did a great disservice to America because they protected one of the candidates from one of the parties while trying to attack the other party. That's a grave disservice to America that ironically and poetically ended up backfiring on them and helping the Republican and hurting the Democrat. Eight five for five eight two five to five. The number will take some more calls and text, and this really remarkable afternoon. I think one thing that one hundred percent of honest people should be able to agree on is that she only went on Fox because she's desperate. She only went on Fox because she knows she's losing, So we'll just start with that heartwarming thought. And in fact, Fox's own poll today kind of bore that out. And I think you already know that Fox's poll tends to lean left. It tends to be trending a bit left of where many of the other polls are a bit more in Harris's favor. In this one, she'd lost four points in a short period of time. She went from up to to down two in the Fox polling, which I think is consistent with what we have seen from her in terms of performance. As she comes out and people start to see more of her in these interviews, they don't like it. And then on top of that, President Trump has been you know, he's a great closer. He hasn't been perfect, but what human ever has been. But he's a very good closer. He's been everywhere at once, and he's been doing a lot of things well. Dan Harris going on Fox News with Bear was a complete active desperation. Their internal polling much beeit. It must be much worse than we believed previously. You know, you can find polls all over the map right now, but the trend line, the consensus trend line, yeah, I think is that this thing is now moving slowly but steadily toward Trump, including in the swing States. And as we go micro tomorrow into some more really interesting detail, it's going to circle back to one thing I promised you in the beginning, which was that Harris would lose the Catholic vote big. I mean, she must, right. I mean, first of all, she's been blatantly hostile to Catholics. I mean, what else can you call it when you've got a judicial nominee who's eminently qualified, and she's going after the nominee on their membership and the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic service society, which is as good as it gets, Yeah, I mean, And so there's every reason to believe she would lose the Catholic vote big. And normally, whoever wins the Catholic vote is going to win. Now, Joe Biden was able to hold onto just enough of the Catholic vote because he marketed himself as Catholic. She can't do that, and so there's every reason to believe she's going to run well behind Biden in the Catholic vote. And if the Catholic vote had been a bit different, than twenty Biden loses by lot. So the simple fact. And remember the Catholic vote is particularly prevalent in the Blue Wall as well as some other swing states, and so we'll get into some of those numbers tomorrow. And she's in big trouble there, and I think it's just getting worse for her. Dear Kamala, you keep saying turn the page. You've been holding the book for three and a half years. Yeah, Brett did make that point today, as you would expect, and she did not respond to that. Well, Dan, I wish I could see Kamala leaving that interview. I bet you was pod and blaming her staff. Yeah, you would not want to be your staff tonight. And now that Fox is reporting four of her staff members, they are waving their arms to stop the interview. I think that's as clear as it gets. So Wow, what a moment to be alive. What a moment we're living through right now. And we'll continue to follow up on all of this tomorrow and much more. Ran deep thoughts as we wrap this one up.
Speaker 7: I think that one as well as it could for Donald Trump, that interview for Kamala Harris, and I don't think she'll recover from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's And I do think there was such a telling moment today when Brett Bhar played that spot that's been devastating her, which is why it's playing everywhere every week. Of her saying that she's leading the way to use taxpayer funds for sex change operations for prisoners, Brett Behar gave her a chance to step back from that to say she's changed her position on that, just as she's changed your position on many other things. She would not do that. She would not change her position on that, And I think that just confirms my belief that she knows she's likely to lose, and she's looking ahead to a life after this presidential race, and she's trying to preserve that constituency. Zach, great job. Thank you, my friend Ryan, you as well, Kelly. Thank you. Join us tomorrow please,