Speaker 1: I took a Louis in the sun the bulls headline.
Speaker 2: Master tis.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? How is everybody doing now on this Saturday afternoon line? Let me send over the link to my friend, the best of the best from post to post. I'm sending it to the unnerven brain. He will be here in a few minutes. Yeah, let me send it over. Good morning. Uh Uh, what's up, y'all? I do have something I want to say because I do wanna. I do wanna say something because I have not made videos about mister Thompson, about Chris Thompson, and then I am, you know, and he's making videos calling me out and making these parody videos, and give me, give me one minute, y'all. Let me send the link to a few people. I mean, yeah, at lease, yeah, yeah. What's up? Black label Society? I'm sorry, black label media? What's up? Brother? I get I do? Do you? Brother? Do you know that I get you? Mixed up with Black Label Society? The band Black Label Society? M M, I get you. Hold. I'm sending you a lave brother. I know who you are, dirty.
Speaker 2: Dirty Jersey. Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Other people are busy. I just sent you a length to come up if you want to. Uh, butte label? Yeah yeah, but I'm not playing any music right now. I'm not playing any day on music. I when I get.
Speaker 2: Bored in.
Speaker 3: Bab yeah, old on.
Speaker 1: Even people outside the double verse knows of Stutter and John. A lot of people. Yeah, a lot of people knew. H h give me one minute, y'all. Yeah, I know a lot of people are. But what's up? Yeah? Soone's here, it's hold on it here you where is it? That's Chris?
Speaker 4: What Sabby?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's up? Brother? How you doing today? Ah?
Speaker 5: No, nice? Just getting ready for the victory panel at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few minutes. Yeah, what's the victory panel?
Speaker 5: We do an episode of Entourage every single week and we're on episode three.
Speaker 1: Oh you're still outside out screen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I don't have the green screen. I'm using the native Apple one. That works pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The reason I know you're outside is because I hear the way blowing. Yeah, everybody's having their festival. Everybody's having their festivals today. Our city is doing our doing theirs. And someone who I watch on the podcast on the podcast platform is doing really is doing the Mayhaw festival over at conquote Georgia. Yeah, we're being we'll be joined by a nerven brains and he's he's coming on. But so, yeah, did you see elha Reboy show today?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch anything.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: Granny called in. Granny called hello, you're muted. You mute it?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm trying to do the noise suppression on my uh on my lapel Mike. So Granny called into El haib La today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like and and they they actually made a Limmy show. They said they found out how why Lemmy liked him. They they were just they're making jokes. But that show hasn't been hasn't been the same since OJ's there?
Speaker 5: Oh has it not?
Speaker 1: See haven't.
Speaker 5: I haven't kept up with any of the double verse stuff in a couple of years. Elva Rebla has always been a good guy to me.
Speaker 1: Artie Fletcher.
Speaker 5: O J has also been a good guy. So it's you know, I don't know what's going on there. You know, hopefully they they work things out. I hope they do.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be all Black Label Society's website, the old cross.
Speaker 5: Show, Black Label Media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Uh, why do I keep saying the head I don't know that Zach is that say was that? Uh? You know all?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember that. I don't even know that band was still around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I see him all the time on like they play Stargist a lot.
Speaker 5: Oh do they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh gotcha?
Speaker 1: Remember Jackal? Yep.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, I used to hang out with the guitarist for Jackal lives. He lives locally, and Jackal is a totally different lineup than they were during their heyday. I don't think any of the original guys are still there. Jesse, No, not Jesse, the guitarist. No, Jesse ended up. It's interesting because Jesse ended up becoming a big time Christian is doing Christian music now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I see him. Uh. He's also friends with Johnny Gere. Yeah, Johnny Gere got had lash here has to say goodbye his radio show because the radio station. But he's still gonna He's I think his years almost up. His compete he's one year, no compete is almost up.
Speaker 5: Why would anybody ever sign a noncompete clause? That's cool, Yeah, it's yeah, but you know, I mean it's one of those things, you know, if you have one of those within your contract. I understand people often think about the here and now. They don't think long term, and they're thinking, well, I'm getting paid good now, so there shouldn't be an issue. But then something ends up happening and it's like, okay, to have a year off of employment. That is not something that is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Joey Dare has had a lot of money. He's also busy with other stuff, and I feel like I feel like the I feel like that he got reilroaded into doing this. You know, here's the three radio is dulling. You know, was having to do twitch. Howard is putting all his interviews now up on on his YouTube page. Let him oh he is.
Speaker 5: Oh that's interesting. That's gonna hurt his h serious XM viewership. And it's interesting with Howard because I didn't know he was doing that, but he would always shit on things like YouTube and audio podcasts and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah and now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but now, considering that he has a very short contract, he might be looking at down the line being able to do what he wants whenever he wants, and he'll probably end up going into that type of stuff. That would be my guess you know. And so by going by going and doing that, by putting his interviews out there on on on YouTube, it seems like he's setting himself up to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Brain.
Speaker 1: What's up your your frozen? Uh oh, oh you know you're not frozen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we here you.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, an Nerve and Brain was here. You had thinks yesterday when we had deb on the show. Remember that interview on Brain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I love the picture you got on the background there.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's actually one of his new one of his People, one of his new albums out there. Chris, Oh, very cool.
Speaker 5: What kind of stuff do you play?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: You do what?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 8: I just have a couple of different projects. I try to differentiate between what other people do.
Speaker 7: So I do like a funk like group. Okay, some pretty cool stuff comes out of it.
Speaker 5: So I've been using a little bit of AI for my next album. I'm doing another eighty style blues album. And the thing that I've noticed with the Suno Premium is that I can put down my guitar tracks that I play and then it'll build a track around it, like it'll add in the bass and add in the drums and all that stuff. And that makes it so much easier than having to hire a band and saves you a lot of money with mixing and mastering and all that stuff. I can do all that within my dog.
Speaker 1: This Curs's website right there. Oh yeah, yeah, awesome, And I got tours coming up to I'm grabbing it. And by the way, Wresse Media Night one is tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Jerry's gonna be doing that tonight on Black Lives or or Black Label Media tonight.
Speaker 1: By the way, as I heard, I heard Sid. I heard Sid's son is pissed about how his dad was treated at the Hall of Fame. Yeah, he should be.
Speaker 7: He deserved better than that.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 7: By the way, are watching tonight? Who has the three live streams?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know. I don't, I dude, I look at the card. It's like. But the thing is, this is gonna be one the last. It is gonna be next year WrestleMania is gonna be in Saudi.
Speaker 5: Oh jeez, I'm not really Yeah, yeah, man, they're taking that guitar money, like Canvas and Tucker or I guess.
Speaker 1: Uh snus Owens and yeah, but we were I was talking earlier. By the way, I just want to say this like number one, by the way, we still need to get to By the way, shirts.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I'll work on it today. I got you.
Speaker 1: Because he's the artist.
Speaker 6: He's the artist that made the made the it.
Speaker 1: I got it made he made this right here? He made this? Oh yeah, did you make this? Did you make this one?
Speaker 7: This one?
Speaker 9: That's a good one too, though, Jake, I like how yesterday when Hey, Jake, when deb was on yesterday, I like, how you go, hey, unnerving, brain's wondering when you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Buy my T shirt? I know, I was like, I wasn't wondering. You're the one that's wondering.
Speaker 1: No, because no, no, because I didn't want to didn't want to do I didn't wanna they wanna like be group because I'm by the way, I got a little something. Chris Thompson has been acting like a jackass again.
Speaker 5: Oh really, what happened this time?
Speaker 1: He's making he's making videos and memes about me, bullying me, and he's also losing his friends. I heard Jas not friends hurting him anymore. Bobby's not friends with him anymore, that Pig is not friends with him anymore. And are you light that let the girl? She's a nice sweet are are you it does does does the shows with her him on Sundays. He's not doing He's not he's not friends with hurt him anymore?
Speaker 5: Oh gotcha? There just kind of seems to impload every couple of months.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, you know, the thing is, that's like I knew that No Filter was trash. I knew, but everybody called me crazy when I made songs. I made a song called no Filter All Laws, oh gosh. And by the way, and also I and part of the song is like Stormy's cheating on her husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well that's definitely a thing.
Speaker 10: And yeah, it's so that I just so like, by the way, the person who you know who made this one?
Speaker 1: DJ Lecher made this one?
Speaker 2: This who.
Speaker 5: Oh gotcha?
Speaker 1: Hey, Chindy Bogger and us, how you doing, brother and Mike? Yeah? So by the way, you also there are you're also doing a Johnny drama show. Today we got we.
Speaker 5: Got the Victory panel where you watch an episode of Entourage every week and you know, go and talk about it and where the series has progressed. We're going in uh to episode three, which is titled talk Show, and I think I think that's, if Remembory serves me correctly, it's when they go on Jimmy Kimmel before Jimmy Kimmel went back hit crazy.
Speaker 1: But well, yeah, Jimmy wit Woa like like a lot of other ball Look who.
Speaker 7: Like is Buddy Howard?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, you know, I've been saying this for a couple of years now when it comes to late night talk shows, when it comes to you know, the Tonight Show and the Late Show and all that.
Speaker 1: Can we put in this because we got special guests in the back.
Speaker 7: And gentlemen, Hey, guys, how you doing. I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: So for.
Speaker 11: I was just on the Guys, I say, and I was on in hot Water so saying, And I was on the hot Water with Gino on Monday and Jason Marshall's interview with me tomorrow it's gonna go great so for it's mild here in the daytime, cold in night in Sydney, knows as right now, I'm doing great, so for. And I was talking to Christy mayor New York whatever, and you know all these people things are doing great. So for I was talking in Geno, He's doing really well doing sports shows and things like this. Gina was doing other shows and things like this on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Frankie, what is your plugs?
Speaker 11: My blues guys at FRANKI mcde, Wight link trees, Frankie McDonald in, my x foy twitters at Frankie mcde and my Reddit is franked on ninety four in. My is at franking mc d ninety four. My Facebook is FRANKI mcde. My Instagram is Frankie mc d ninety four. My TikTok is franked on ninety four. My clappers franked on ninety four. My twitch is franked on ninety four. My Snapchat is Frankie Amy cd went. My YouTube channels dogs who wokes Hey. My LinkedIn is fanking best Lucky on frank Jay cuts Live.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Yeah. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Frankie reminds me of the micro machines Guy Guines, Guy.
Speaker 11: Micro Machines Guy, and the guys could build computers and things like this.
Speaker 5: There's the guy to talked so fast about the micro about the micro machines toys a commercial back in the eighties Frankie, it's it's.
Speaker 7: A long time ago machines.
Speaker 11: That means the old Commodore sixty four fake twenty computers and Apple to Eat computers back in the day, and the O I B M computers from a lot of time ago.
Speaker 5: I think they made like little cars. I think they made like little toy cars.
Speaker 11: I memory, thinky cars and things like this, like stinky sports curse, thinky race cars, things like this a lot of time ago. I used to play with those when I was a little kid.
Speaker 1: Oh, very cool, very Hey, Franky, what do you think about WrestleMania?
Speaker 7: I mean to WrestleMania.
Speaker 11: They fight each other and things like this, like one professional wrestler fights for another against another wrestler for the belt.
Speaker 1: Yeah sir, ye, Hey, T tell Jason Marshall. I said, hi, by the way, and.
Speaker 7: Now we telld this.
Speaker 11: I'm Chase and season right now.
Speaker 1: Uh, poor woman, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: No, I don't apologize. It's good to say. It's always good to see. Frankie doesn't need to apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so I guess I I guess Jake left us.
Speaker 1: What's going on? The guy?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 5: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Maybe not. That'd be something on my end. Okay, is that working now?
Speaker 7: It sounds like it looks like it.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 7: I know how the weather in Nova Scotia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, now you know if you ever want to go over there. I think I think the issue was on the road. I think, yeah, I think the new mac os update was every now and then my mic goes out on it.
Speaker 1: Every time, every time that someone leaves to think, it messes up my audio. It's a stream yard. Yeah, but uh yeah, I'm sorry that I told you to put a pint in, was Jake. I'm used to it.
Speaker 5: I can never I could never finish a thought without you taking it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: This is how does run in.
Speaker 1: Frank He actually has three hundred thousands of sky birds. By the way, he.
Speaker 5: Said, okay, yes, we have to take him. Frankie is a good guy though, he's a.
Speaker 1: Good So getting back to what I'm gonna say, what what I felt like with with Chris Thompson. I felt like that he is over there attacking me making videos that I've done things to him. I've never done anything wrong to him. I just respected him as a person. And you you know. I had to take a video of Dawn because he showed a QPU on my show.
Speaker 5: You remember that, Chris, I have no clue. Man, I've slept since then. I'm old. I forget you.
Speaker 1: He showed it, he showed a he showed a Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of figured that's what you meant.
Speaker 1: I didn't want I don't want to say it because YouTube.
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Still there, Ja, he's in and outs. I know, his internet drops like crazy because he's probably walking around everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it also I got people coming in out of the.
Speaker 5: House, so oh gotcha, gotcha? Mm hm uh goodness, Jake, I'm gonna make like a baby and head out. I gotta go set up for the victory panel and all that good stuff. And I gotta make sure that my co hosts are going to be there today because I have not heard from Wolfman the past day or so, so I hope he's okay.
Speaker 1: But by the way, the the Werewolf of Sicily Yep, he was on Christmas panel. The other night, he was on bvb's game Any Plugs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Black Label Media. At three o'clock, we got the victory panel going over episode three of the TV show Entourage, and then tonight Jerry is going to be on there doing the WrestleMania. You guys can go and check that out and you don't have to sign up to get into the chat. You just go and choose a name and all that stuff and it comes up through the evmus panel and all that stuff. And that's why it is that we pay nine hundred and sixty dollars a year for our ev much so we don't ask our viewers for it either. We do it ourselves because we all have jobs.
Speaker 1: Like but like, uh, it's like some other people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but I got to go over there and set up big guy. You have a great rest of your day. And uh, this gentleman a nerving brain. It was a pleasure to meet you there, brother.
Speaker 7: Nice to meet you, man, Nice to meet you. I'll check your stuff out.
Speaker 5: Yeah you may like it, you may not. Who knows.
Speaker 1: I have a good one.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, viewers as a friend of mine, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on you hear me? Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yep? I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say, Harley, can you.
Speaker 7: My podcast in costume.
Speaker 1: Like you where you're in O l in ll hat. But by the way, dude.
Speaker 7: Today streaming.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, can you get me a hey? Can you get me a thumbnail for this stream? Uh? After we get done for Frankie and uh and Chris, just do like what you did before.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I used that one as the thumbnail for last yesterday. Uh. Yes, but by the way, and also, Dan did a stream tonight today this morning. Yeah, you're playing ball today. Dan did a stream today, Dan nice podcastingpid Oh, hold on? I think are we having issues? Can you hear me? Hold on? Hold on, I think we got a delay.
Speaker 7: Froze up for a second. But I can hear you now.
Speaker 1: Dan did a stream today, some nice podcast. Stupid, hold on, let me fix it.
Speaker 7: I made it.
Speaker 8: I made a note what I was gonna do with the thumbnail. What's up everybody?
Speaker 7: How's it going? John Paul, I'm taking over the show. Jake left.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me now?
Speaker 7: You're back? I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Dan did a stream today.
Speaker 7: I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Dan did the stream today. Nice podcast?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, okay, he basically watched.
Speaker 1: He basically said they eat him and deb are not doing shows anymore. Yeah, but who gives the ship. You're you're stood of drum?
Speaker 7: Are you out of the nice podcast? Stupid business?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, he's a ball He's an s J ballwasher. Yeah. And to be honest with you.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's just uhting.
Speaker 8: He's trying to get in with John so we can pull a fast one on him, control him.
Speaker 1: You don't think that Rob did like Rob did.
Speaker 7: Like like quad Father did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you never know.
Speaker 7: Dan could be could be playing and playing the long game.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hold on, I'm saying some stuff. Hold on because yes, because he trolled. He trolled Patrick Thompson. Tom, Listen, you know what I just said. Hello, he he was a trolled to Patrick Thomas. Yeah, he was a troll to Patrick Tom Listen.
Speaker 7: I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 1: He's an O N A T Yeah.
Speaker 7: Who's Chris Thompson? Who's this other guy that's giving you ship?
Speaker 1: He's he's a moron. He's somebody that he I've done shows with this guy. Chris is done shows that to him. We thought he was cool. We brought him into the group and then and then we got sucked over.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. Yeah it's now now he's making videos of you.
Speaker 1: About me saying calling me out on things that never happened, like what some things that I really don't want to talk about on air. It's that bad. It's that bad. This this.
Speaker 7: Basically, oh, that's not cool.
Speaker 1: And and the thing is, it's just it gets to the point where I'm I've had it. I had it, I'm having it. I'm not I'm not even gonna want to deal with it anymore. Just because it's not just me.
Speaker 8: People actually like listen to him.
Speaker 1: Uh. He he's done shows where he does like a rock and roll show. He watches like body footage and all that crap.
Speaker 7: Oh, but nobody watched.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, who's worst for Indy Dick or Dustin Diamond.
Speaker 8: I'm a fan of both of them. But Andy Dick's pretty Uh he's out there. But I was a fan of him. I loved him back in like the nineties and some of the movies that he like appeared in. He's pretty good. Yeah, Dustin, come on, who doesn't love Screech and then his whole Celebrity Fit club. Come on, man, he was challenging the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He also he also said he had the game weight to go on that show.
Speaker 7: Oh god.
Speaker 8: Uh he wrote a b about the whole Saved by the Bell cast and ship too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also he was one of the people that was okay. Do you remember when lock Time made the unauthorized documentary about Saved by the Bell? Do you remember that?
Speaker 7: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Do you know that Screech had a lot to do with that? Screech Mmm?
Speaker 8: I like how they waited until he was dead to recover and.
Speaker 7: Do the Saved by the Bell reboot?
Speaker 1: Actually no, no, actually, he he wasn't dead when they started that. He wasn't dead.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 1: They weren't going to include him because of a lot of the things that happened, because NBC doesn't like what he was doing, and by the way, they got rid of By the way, Maury, I'm am a fan of Mary Potage. Gotta say this. I love the older stuff. I remember watching it when I was a little boy. I thought Morey was the King of d n A. But uh, but I want to ask this.
Speaker 7: Right coming on?
Speaker 1: Ye what Yeah, it's called it's called by the way. He he Here's the thing. I actually have his Wikipedia I have his Wikipedia page saved. Do you know why.
Speaker 7: He was married to.
Speaker 1: Actually he still is? He still is?
Speaker 7: He still is? Okaywadays?
Speaker 1: Uh do you know more? I know Marie, I know Mari's real name. It's I I gotta find the Wikipedia page. I lost the damn thing I'm trying to get tell Yeah, he the thing is he I'll give you. He's been on a few shows. Is it the guy's full name? You're able this Maurice Richard Poage?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 1: How did you know that?
Speaker 7: I just guessed.
Speaker 8: Maurice is usually like a black guy's name too, So he's definitely.
Speaker 7: He's down with the brothers.
Speaker 1: Except he was born January seventeenth, nineteen thirty nine. He graduated from the University of So How old is he eighty.
Speaker 7: Seven nineteen thirty nine, Holy holy sit.
Speaker 1: He was married. He was married to a lady by the name of Phyllis Minkoff from nineteen sixty two to nineteen seventy nine. He's also Povidge is a in Povidge is a He's a Democrat. Sorry, I'm just looking at it.
Speaker 7: Good for him?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, Uh, don't remind me about twenty one. That show they brought back twenty one. Twenty one was a scam back in the in the nineteen fancies the game twenty one. You never saw the game show twenty one. No, it's a it was a it was a it was a yeah don't. I don't want to talk about it. Okay, it says it's a short, little primetime revival of the classic game show twenty one. Oh no, I'll I'll give you a hit. Twenty one is an American game show originally hosted by Jack Berry. The initially aired on NBC from September September twelve, nineteen fifty six to October sixteenth, nineteen fifty eight. There was a scandal there.
Speaker 12: You would have just said, yeah, yeah, and Maury is the host of the new one, or did that already happen.
Speaker 1: The one that happened in the two thousands. There's a scandal.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, show, he has a show coming out.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know, I really don't. The only thing I heard.
Speaker 7: The only thing I heard is twenty one questions. Yeah, there was twenty one questions. Is that what you're saying? Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So Steve Wilks lost this show. By the way, Steve Wilco's uh NBC syndication canceled the shows. Uh canceled the syndication shows. Yeah, it's it's it's flipp and bullcrap that they canceled in some good shows. The you know what is is life goes on world here days today. No, he won't answer. You won't. He won't even he's a big star, but a Jay Barbi he plays, he plays karaoke. But if you get that reference, that was a line from a Kinnie Chasney song. Yeah, I'm but.
Speaker 7: I want to I want to say a question for you. Uh yeah, go ahead. Oh do you want me to ask you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go ahead?
Speaker 7: You ready?
Speaker 1: Ready? All right?
Speaker 8: Hey, I was thinking of asking Karmick to come on with us. Would you talk to Karmick? If he agrees, I send him.
Speaker 1: I sent him a link. This sends them a link. So some EMAI if you're you're doing it right now or do it later. He might be busy today. I'm later on.
Speaker 7: I gotta talk to him first. Yeah, he probably is, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna hit him up and.
Speaker 1: See I've had Felicia. We might be my show that super tip money. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Way, I mean I'll tell him just jump on for like ten minutes and just just shoot the ship with us.
Speaker 7: For ten minutes. He might do it. He's cool.
Speaker 1: Why do I have this?
Speaker 7: Oh? Man, what did tom Myers do?
Speaker 1: Damn? This guy did something good? Hey, oh have you heard my new so called f the woke?
Speaker 7: Is that the one you sent me just down?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Oh, I didn't have a chance to click that one, but yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that I did for you, the one I said she was the leger lick one that I did. Just dude, Okay, yeah, here we go. This is uh, this is actually this is got Kimmel in Colbert in it.
Speaker 7: That's the wolf.
Speaker 1: Scrolling through the feet, same old bullshit every now, Virtus signal warriors hiding behind the screen, so briddy preciated.
Speaker 4: Holy you got for budd It's all just smoking lies, got mad Win.
Speaker 1: I caught them out, exposed.
Speaker 2: To faking their eyes.
Speaker 5: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage, cancel culture capitis, trapped inside.
Speaker 1: Of the ech okage one wrong word and the foam and losing all the fucking minds. But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 7: It's harder than their wine.
Speaker 1: This soul, uh, the nerving brain, an Irvan brain? You mean.
Speaker 2: This song.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to let so I made this song. It's a distrack against Chris Thompson. I just wanted to let people know.
Speaker 3: That the wo I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Of this game because they've made they've been making videos about me, and they've been disrespecting me.
Speaker 7: So people running.
Speaker 1: In their house again, mad and bee because out of faith the Keebo kings and queens.
Speaker 7: But they will take and ball. Believe me, the hellot them now.
Speaker 5: Jimmy Kimble Night, Stephen Covert on his throne, I'm take good saying, Hunt, standing tall and true your trunk and fuck right off.
Speaker 2: I'm coming after you, after you.
Speaker 1: They twist every word of saint, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clouds, Bud.
Speaker 7: I seek through the.
Speaker 11: Bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 5: Got their blue checks in the clouds, Bud, It's built on shifting sand.
Speaker 1: One real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 7: Start the cracking, Ben.
Speaker 1: They swarmed like.
Speaker 11: Angry bees, and someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm Jake cut some motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Ain't no apology from me for the woe futher WoT.
Speaker 1: I'm side of this game, side of these people running in them.
Speaker 4: I was a gain mad at me.
Speaker 1: I found out a faith. They keebo kings and queens, but they won't take you far.
Speaker 8: Fun the woe full.
Speaker 2: Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 3: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 1: Now, Stephen Cobert.
Speaker 2: On his thrown.
Speaker 1: I'm Jay cuts in Hunt, standing tall and true. You're troking fuck right off.
Speaker 2: I'm coming after you.
Speaker 7: The war bend and over. No more taking all the ship to bushbag card. Time to make the bests quit.
Speaker 5: They hate the mirror, hold up showing who they really feed.
Speaker 7: Fake's fucking full of hate. Now the warld's starting to see fucking WoT.
Speaker 2: I'm done with the charade.
Speaker 7: Snowflakes melting in.
Speaker 8: Their own charade slipped off.
Speaker 1: They love face.
Speaker 4: I'm Shit Cuts in real name, real voice on in my space.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone.
Speaker 5: You trow or crawl back in your hole. I'm not your late, not pumping out another Hollywood.
Speaker 1: So fuck it's a little watched The Empire Show.
Speaker 7: Need a radio version?
Speaker 1: No I'm not. I'm not doing radio. I'm not doing a radio version. Listen, this is this is this is how I feel sometimes about the amazing video. Fair enough, here's the thing I don't. I don't get my ship played because I am not. I don't believe in like I did this so sooner, the sooner. That was a song that I made.
Speaker 8: But that's the great thing about you know, like you can whatever mood you're in, make a song about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also want to let people let you know that my ship doesn't get played in the mainstream media.
Speaker 7: I gotta admit it's.
Speaker 1: Head. But by the way, everybody says, everybody says, oh, your sponsor are gonna be mad. He's one of my spons He's one of my sponsors. Is right here, he's one of my sponsors. Right here, point at you, point at you.
Speaker 8: A nerd road on the other side and on the other side.
Speaker 1: But but you know you don't. Would you get mad if I made By the way, when I get done with it, when I get done, I'm gonna put it. I gotta put your website.
Speaker 7: Audio audio is a little choppy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my audio?
Speaker 7: How's mine sales? I'm on my I'm on my dinosaur laptop.
Speaker 1: Dave said that he's sending it, he said, and that he's getting it cleaned this weekend, and he's sent it over the week.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, Dave, yep, Dave Sarah, he's the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna I'm it's been a for the first few days. Loaded a lot of myself up on it because I can get all my passwords off the iPad. But I'm I'm doing probably the reason why I wanted. Oh, he keeps John poll out? Why why h don't worry John Pole? What did you need to know?
Speaker 7: What did he lives?
Speaker 1: He's a person? Yeah, and that's if it was cool. Here's the thing I didn't see. Hey, uh, here's a right, don't worry about it. Listen, here's the thing I apologize if when I when I did these shows and stuff, I try to be respectful to my guest. And also Frankie is also a big yet well, Brakie has three hundred thousand subscribers. I'm getting Frankie old. It's like you get a few minutes for him, but.
Speaker 7: You get the weather report real quick, you get a Christy Mayer update.
Speaker 1: You also get a y Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, so I want to talk to Guess. Let's show I've been watching.
Speaker 7: Just Guess.
Speaker 1: He's guess he's on YouTube right now. Lizard let lizard lit by the way, shout out to they are on, They are on. They they talked about guess who they talked about on their show on one of the videos. They said, if they can get some views, they will get They won't get Bobby Brantley to come back on and do an episode of the podcast. You know, Bobby Brantley. They're not live right now.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: Who's life that we could snipe?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh, there's there's a there's a good channel. It's called Jake Hudson is uh.
Speaker 7: There you go. Everybody should be watching.
Speaker 1: The world is watching.
Speaker 3: By the way, I am uh brain.
Speaker 1: Uh by the way, Uh Saddy Brain's real name is justin by the way. By the way, he called you brain.
Speaker 7: Oh that's okay, the Brain's fine.
Speaker 1: By the way. He look at the private chat.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll check it out. Say anything from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he he actually changed us since when his son died. When his son passed away, he changed the color. He used to have a green truck. Now it's like a red and blue, burning purple truck. They also, I remember he also he has a song called dropped that Boom yeah, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have to put your web so today I'm gonna have to put your website. I have to put Jim's website. I'm gonna have a I'm gonna have a little work to do today because I gotta put your websites in the description of the video. And there's no clips, by the way, on this one, because I'm out of clip space for now on this one.
Speaker 7: No clips.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, you know. And here's the thing, it's like here here and by the way, I did I did restart the goal on super tips and this sounds only one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the goal on super Tips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super tip. Ah. Okay, how are you hey? Are you going to be busy today?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: You need to get a new computer and somebody new computer. I would I would go live a lot more, would stream a lot more.
Speaker 1: H d j R d j R dirty dirty Jersey, Therdy Jersey ass and doesn't to come on soon. I did a link to Judy.
Speaker 7: I saw that he's an e c W fan. He's my book.
Speaker 1: How do you know he's an e c W fan?
Speaker 7: He was posting about it the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh, ladies and gentlemen. We got another person, ladies and gentlemen from the state of Boston. Blumble and Nick.
Speaker 4: It's not a state, Jake, it's a city.
Speaker 1: And the last time, last time, I last time you came on, I said from the from the city of Portland.
Speaker 4: Yeah something. Yeah, How you doing, Jake? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I thought you were doing? Uh between two hacks today?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: Between two hacks is no more? It is no more?
Speaker 1: What you Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not following the devil versus news, Jake? It was. It's the big news. Uh, Pineapple's going solo. Roachie and I are are out.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: No cool, No, I'm yeah, I'm fine. I still love the guy. Yeah, he's doing his own thing. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Holo?
Speaker 4: Hold all right, hey a nerve and brain? How you doing? I guess I am head of the Jake Hudson Show. Now all right? Sweet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No more?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Jake? Oh? No, Bride, are you there?
Speaker 4: He's muted. I don't know if he's still there, but.
Speaker 1: Are you still there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm still here.
Speaker 1: What's what happened with Ian Road? With you?
Speaker 4: And no nothing happened with me in Pineapple if you want to, uh, it's more like Pineapple and Roach. He are having issues but uh yeah, no, nothing happened. He just uh wants to uh try and do stuff by himself. So yeah, yeah. He talked about it on there, He talked about it on Pat Dixon. Pineapple did a show on it. So it's been like the the news for the past couple of days.
Speaker 1: In the Devil version, Yeah, I and I've been I've been out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Jake just so much ship who to keep up?
Speaker 1: Are done? Oh?
Speaker 4: Are they? I had a feeling that was coming.
Speaker 1: Also, And also Chris Thompson is burning Brittain, blowing up with he and blowing up tender right, blowing up?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is she here. I listened to Aria Aria Lights video about it, and she was like and and Chris was bullying a mentally and physically disability guy by the name of Jake. And I'm like, I'm I haven't mental and I'm a little disabled. I've been going through my ship and and I didn't like how I was treated by Chris. I've always I always didn't like this guy. I've always had a bad field about him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like nobody, nobody.
Speaker 1: You know. Here's the thing I like, I had. I had. I had my feelings about what happened with Bobby and when people didn't understand why I didn't like people, and also had and I've had issues with my past with with Chris Peeps At people say, oh, go back with Chris ps I'm like me, this guy was gonna was gonna call the Social Security on my brother's sister in law because I didn't. The thing is I said some information that I didn't even know. I thought a lot of it was was deal. I had them deal with it. I had them deal with it back in twenty twenty because I didn't want to deal with it because I just lost my father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, Jake, I don't like when anybody gets involved in anyone's personal life. Finish.
Speaker 1: I don't And uh and he said his ship frows up. Yeah yeah, but you know, And here's here's the thing. You know, Chris Shawn's my friend. And by the way, I did watch Uh he could put up a new match and it's me versus forty one South in an inferno match.
Speaker 4: Oh nice. I feel like every time I fight, it's always a four away match and you're always in it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I lost.
Speaker 4: Did you last match? I saw I won the I think I won the European title back, but that was like a couple of weeks ago, so I probably lost it since then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing. He also is like you know, and also this show O G. I think that's a lot of people. No, I gotta put your link into the description too. Frankie was just on here. Chris uh, Chris jib was here, so I gotta put both his website and put another website.
Speaker 4: You don't have to put me, Jake, I don't. I don't care.
Speaker 1: But listen, we're gonna get you. But you have always why me? You've had our issues in the past. Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Why am I here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I changed you like crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake, you did, but I also didn't handle it maturely.
Speaker 1: So by the way, those videos are still up on your channel.
Speaker 4: Did I know I took a bunch down that there's still a bunch up there. Yeah, I'll get them, Jake, I believe it or not. I took down some of them.
Speaker 1: I went over there. So I went over there, and I went over there to look for your one of your streams you were doing, and I saw the videos. I'm wait, said he took all the videos down.
Speaker 4: No, I think I told you I was gone, and I did, I didn't, I know, I took down like the worst ones, the ones I felt really bad about.
Speaker 1: So here here's the Hey, by the way, in one of your videos, you actually you know, I was in the shoely thing. I was being paid people were people in the chat were paying me to lick my finger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, Jake and I I I even said, I was on both sides of that. I also thought it wasn't very cool for Shuele and them to, uh to kind of get you.
Speaker 1: To do that. Listen, here's the thing. Back in the day, I was, I was doing anything to go on shows, right yeah, yeah, because I was trying to get my name out there, and I broke the damn by the way, I broke this damn I broke this damn clothes hanger.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Did you see uh? I I heard you talking about that?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 4: Joey Janella? Is that the guy's name? He's something? Did you see mc foley showed.
Speaker 1: Up, Yeah, McK foley and I and Invisible man. But yeah, guess who was there? I guess who was actually on the car to guess Kindra Lust.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know her.
Speaker 1: Cornstar. He was a cornstar, was she? Yeah? And all said Missy Hyatt was there too.
Speaker 4: See I know that name. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: She's the hoe of E c W.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, that's right, Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Missy Hyatt's funny.
Speaker 4: I know I was huge in the wrestling in the mid eighties and early nineties. No, actually, like when I was a kid. And but I do know about the Attitude era because my friends watched it during that.
Speaker 1: Look you got a ducky chick, ducky.
Speaker 4: Amazon.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a dog. Boy. We have a little dog. We have a little puppy, little pop pop. We also, we're also dealing with I said I was. I'm trying to beat little a quiet, but I'm not well better. We're dealing with We had the we have.
Speaker 4: Don't say anything you don't want out there, Jake, It's fine.
Speaker 1: We had h we have my roommates. Grandson is visiting us for a while. Uh, it's gonna be a little remember Coleton. No, yeah, but uh o, G I think it's time.
Speaker 4: For us to put the barge in the whatever, the bus of the bar.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you do you remember the good bye song for the band the Big Blue House.
Speaker 4: Uh no, I'm probably too old for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, my one of my kids used to watch. Yeah, that was like around when Blues Clues was around, right, I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. By the way, you you also had a baby before. Yeah, you talked about it before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: Did you get a bisectomy? Dude?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I never did.
Speaker 1: But did the teams guitard?
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say, uh, my wife's I don't think we have to worry about it too much longer. Yeah, m sorry, No, it's okay, just because the age, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, love you guys. I hope you, guys enjoyed the rest of your day, the rest of your week. Rest and we'll see what we see you and I never brained buy you a new laptop by your computer. Yeah, love you. Stay stay in the back, Stay in the back.