Speaker 1: Oh bedoves are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan Jreck, and today we bring back our brother Chris Matthew from Forbidden Knowledge News and uh.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is going to be sick. We love having you on the show and you're a fucking filmmaker now look at you.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you, brothers. It's pretty surreal. And I am grateful and blessed to be able to do this and I'm blessed to be back on with you guys.
Speaker 5: Let's get weird.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird. So you're actually working on well, you put out your second documentary now. And for anybody who hasn't listened to the first one or go gone and watched the first one, that was a cult Louisiana, where can they find that one at.
Speaker 4: They can find that one on two b, Roku channel, a bunch of other streaming platforms. So that's available right now for free. You can check that out.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, man, You've been getting a ton of positive reviews on that and everything. We're very proud of you, man, and so just thank you. I just wanted to say happy to have you as a as an awesome friend and happy to see you doing shit man. That is that is awesome. But why we brought you on here today is because you got documentary number two out right now now, the Doors of Perception, Sir. Can you tell us a little bit about it?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure, And just to add on to what you're saying, this all started as an experiment. I was trying to see, with a cult Louisiana, if I could maybe get a movie on streaming platforms. I had very minimal editing skills. I knew kind of how basically how to put everything together, and I learned the specs, and amazingly enough, we got it on there and learned so much from that one about production and editing and the quality and how to film and all that stuff. So started on production of film too, Doors of Perception, And this was supposed to be the first film I did because it was inspired by everything I talk about on the show, really, but I didn't know how to.
Speaker 5: Put it together.
Speaker 4: I figured a show about Louisiana, I mean, a movie about Louisiana would be much easier. So that's what we did. So this one took a lot of thought, a lot of inspiration through consciousness, exploration and psychedelics and meditation, and it finally came through of how I was going to put it together is just weaving together the connections between these paranormal experiences, altered states, dreams, near death experiences, meditation, alien abduction, and how they all not only connect in very profound ways, but there are synchronicities that follow in our lives after having these experiences that tell a story and weave everything together and lead us on our path. And that's really what I focused on throughout the movie, is trying to connect all those things and how the synchronicities come together and the possibilities. And I had some great authors and researchers and guests on that talked about some of the topics that discussed, and I'm really happy with what it came out. Like I said, I learned a lot and I'm stopd for you guys to see it. You can rent it or purchase right now.
Speaker 5: From our website.
Speaker 4: It'll be available on the big streaming platforms hopefully by June or July.
Speaker 2: Awesome, dude, so doors a perception that I was imagining that it probably had to do something with psychedelics, with allus Huxley and that kind of stuff. What drug I always forget what kind of drug was he experimenting with whenever he was.
Speaker 4: Wrescling mask And oddly enough, I don't even mention Huxley in here. I was in part inspired by his work, and it does have a section on psychedelics. In fact, Doors of Perception Part two. My next one is going to focus more on the psychedelic end of things. But this does focus a bit on psychedelics, but it's more of weaving together the other experiences that have similarities and connect to same intelligences, bring same information and maybe within the same realms if you will, that these other experiences take place with didn't really talk about Huxley much. I talked about DMT, ayahuasca, magic mushrooms, and I had experts from each of those.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 4: Carlos Tanner, who is the founder of the Ayahuasca Foundation in Peru. He talked about ayahuasca a bit.
Speaker 5: His healing journey.
Speaker 4: I had Adam Butler, the author of Butler's DMT Field Guide about DMT and his experiences there, and I was on talking a bit about my mushrooms experiences and the healings within Part two is going to focus more on the growing psychedelic industry, healing centers, also the dark side, weaponization, MK ultra, and some of the more nefarious things that can happen if you're not really respectful enough going into the psychedelic realms. So that's what part two is going to focus on a lot more. But yeah, that's what we got on part one, and the rest of the film just focuses on the dreams and meditation and contact experiences and what those really mean for us.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love this kind of stuff, and you know, obviously me having Meta Mysteries, I dive into this kind of stuff all the time, man, And you've been kind enough to have the Meta Mysteries on your show a few times and it's always been a great talk. I did want to ask you though. So actually, it was like maybe a month ago that on Meta Mysteries we had this guy on. His name is Paul Wild. Have you ever had a conversation with him? No, I have not, So he actually he actually dives into Jim Morrison a lot.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's and it's awesome and he's he says that that Jim Morrison actually got his idea to call his band The Doors from Aldus Huxley and The Doors of Perception, and it goes into all of the the occult teaching, and he believes that he was basically trying to teach a little bit of the occult throughout a lot of his lyrics, because if you go back you listen to some of his lyrics, Holy shit, talking about the Doors like it is, it's almost like alchemical, which is pretty rad, dude.
Speaker 7: But uh, but yeah, Jacob, the psychedelic side of things, we just had a guy, Danny Guller.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've heard of him or not.
Speaker 7: The old guy that goler Gold, Yeah, who does DMT and stares at lasers.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So you talking about how you kind of delved into the psychedelic realm and kind of piercing the veil in that regard. I was also curious if you've had a conversation with him, because he is a fascinating guy to talk to.
Speaker 4: Not yet, but I'm glad you mentioned it because I had put a note to reach out to him and completely forgot, So I definitely need to reach out to him, see if I can.
Speaker 5: You guys have had him on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I've had him on Meta Mysteries and on here. I'll actually hook you up with him. And because he's an awesome guy to talk to as dude, he's he's done. I think he's done DMT like a thousand times or something wild. It's like, dude, I I did it once and I'll probably never do it again. I liked it. I learned a lot from it. But that's all I need. I don't need any more than that. I'm good. You know, it's it's uh, but it's it is interesting the things that you see while while you're in there, you know, whether it is you know, any kind of psychedelic really like, why is it that we see these things? Is it just our mind? I know that some people like to just say, oh, that's just our mind, and and that's how we're looking at this fractal world. And it helps you see beyond the you know, either it helps you see beyond the veil or it's just your mind making it up. And I'm sorry, I really don't buy that it's just our mind. I believe that it opens us up to some kind of vibration that gives us access to be able to see what our our normal five senses can What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I think that was basically proven to me through my May fourth experience because it was so much more than just a visionary or out of body experience. It physically led me somewhere to where I was asking to go. I was asking to find God, and it brought me to this pastor's house, which led to a brand new understanding of God and my whole reality. So for me, that was everything I ever needed to know about the powers of these and how it's not just accessing parts of our subconscious. I think it's accessing our innerverse, which is the universe, which is everything. I think within is how to get out. It's where all the ecosystems of intelligences in the universe, realm act, everything that you can ever access can be accessed through within. Through these meditative experiences, astral dreams, psychedelics, assessing something that I believe opens a door within our pineal or third eye, and we gain access to the outside realms and outside intelligences. And since we are wide open during those experiences, even based on my experiences, can be very dangerous and can attract things that if you're not vibrating right, They're going to try and take advantage of you or even maybe harm you in some ways. So we're definitely accessing something more.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 2: How do you protect yourself against things like that?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 4: See I it was a learning process for me. I was thrown into the fire many times. I was, I guess lucky enough to have what I understand as my higher self as a communication and safety net during these experiences to kind of pull me out if it got too hot, or warn me about things. But there was times it would let me go into deep waters, a little too deep with some things that I shouldn't be messing with, so I would learn from the experience. I would have a traumatic experience with some kind of negative entity attached to me, and then I'll have days or weeks of shitty life because I've got this anguish or anxiety or something that I picked up from those astral realms that then I'll have to go back in and clear up with the help of you know, my guides or my higher self. And each thing that can afflict you has to be cleared up in a different way. Sometimes you have to locate what the energy is, address it, talk to it, use the name of Jesus Christ all kinds of crazy things to get rid of the negative energies. But I found the more I went in, the more my vibration was raised, and the more spiritually connected I was, the less I had to worry about all those negative things. I think it has to do with how high we're vibing, where we're at spiritually, and if we're in the lower state, it's kind of attracts those negative things. But if we're vibe and high, they won't come anywhere near it.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: You know, what's interesting is that a lot of people do call on the name of Jesus whenever they're in some kind of spiritual trouble, like whether it is deep within a psychedelic trip, or it could be the what is it called, where you're you can't get out of your body, sleep paralysis, you know, and for some reason, it absolutely works. And I'm curious about that. I mean, have you ever heard I mean, and this is not a blaspheme, it's it's just out of genuine curiosity, But have you ever heard of anybody calling on anybody else's name, any other enlightened possibly individual that would ever be able to come and possibly rescue them in a time of spiritual need in.
Speaker 5: The name of Krishna. I just don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I couldn't tell you. I not that I know of.
Speaker 4: I was raised Catholic, I was raised Christians, so that's what I revert to during those tense situations. But now it's like I re integrated that kind of Christ consciousness into my life with all my new understandings. And it has nothing to do with the religion or dogma or any of the crap that we're taught from the church. It's just my own personal relationship with what I understand is Christ consciousness. I couldn't tell you if JC was even a real person or an archetype or what, but I identify with his teachings and that's where I go whenever I am in.
Speaker 5: Spiritual trouble or need something.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm going to that energy of Jesus Christ, and that's what I rely on plenty of times during those negative encounters.
Speaker 7: I know there's the same point you bring up, Jonathan, also, because I mean, I've never heard of and I'm sure there's gonna be some examples out there. It probably is calling upon Krishna or calling upon a Santa Ria god if they you know, whatever, whatever religion or whatever. Yeah, well, okay, to that point, I never heard of a Nordic pagan specifically calling upon one of their gods to aid them. But they don't believe that the gods are to be interfaced in such a way. They seek the gods for guidance, They don't seek the gods to help them because it's a different dynamic between the human realm and the god realm between Nordics.
Speaker 6: But neither here nor there. My point is, I don't know of any other.
Speaker 7: Figure that is consistently called upon that makes demons flee, like without fail, every time one plus one equals to calling upon the name of JC makes the dark forces run away. Now, there's a lot of people that have beliefs as to why that might be. I, being a Christian, have my own beliefs. But again, it might be, like you said, an archetypal thing, or maybe it's a spell thing. Right, the syllables themselves enact a spell of some type that makes the dark entities flee.
Speaker 6: Hey why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: But to your point, I don't think I've ever heard of.
Speaker 7: Another type where someone calls out and it gets answered in such a way.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you what just from my own personal experience, and I've talked about this story before, so I'll just give you the TLDR. But I was having what was kind of a bad trip. I decided to do a psychedelic at a detrimental point in my life in which I shouldn't have. You know, it was kind of like you live and you learn, and but anyway, I felt I kind of fell into some muddy waters in a trip one time, and I literally I just said, anybody, can anybody come? I don't know who is real, Like, I just want somebody.
Speaker 7: Well, I said, for anybody means that anything positive or negative might answer big.
Speaker 2: Though whenever I said it, it was more of like not to sound gay or whatever, but of the love and of the lie. You know, somebody that's looking out for my best interest, possibly anybody that's looking out for me kind of thing. So it wasn't just anybody, but anybody who's possibly looking out for me for in my positive interest. And to my surprise, I was visited by Sekmet, which is an Egyptian god or goddess. Rather and you know that that went weird, but definitely helped.
Speaker 7: But you weren't calling upon Sekmet to counteract the negative forces that were on you.
Speaker 6: You were kind of losing control in that trip state.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, it wasn't. I didn't have any you know, scary uh slenderman or anything like that try and come and get me. It wasn't that I was necessarily being attacked. It was that I was I was going through like an anxiety attack, is really what it was. And because dude, whatever you're going through in your life and you take a psychedelic, it will heighten it to the absolute max. It's like, no, you ain't gonna run away from this. There is no alcohol that you can do to drown it. There's no weed that you can do to smoke it out, there's no meditation that you can do to really I mean, maybe you can. I probably should have went that route, to be honest with you, but I decided to have a little trip and lo and behold, old segment shows up and I didn't know who she was. I didn't know what it was. I just knew that it was like a cat person. That's all I knew. And it seemed to be Caliko, but it was really really strange and but I mean, hey, I mean she made me feel better in the time. I know this sounds really strange. I know it sounds like, oh, this guy's just really off as fucking rocker. But I'm telling you, dude, like this, if I can make up anybody, why the fuck would I choose segment? You know what I'm saying, Like, of all, like I would much rather have you know, a valkyrie or something like that. That would have been That would have been dope. But but it is interesting. So uh whenever these entities, I mean, you've had entities show up in your psychedelic trips before, and not always good, but just out of curiosity. And I only asked this just because our most recent episode, which by the way, Jacob, that was episode eight hundred, and we didn't even fucking say anything about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I realized that after the fact, but I think that was a solid one to have for episode eight hundred.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm just going out was that was sick.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, and so this will be eight oh one. But anyway, we went into that episode and we were talking about the different possible composition and everything that encompasses within the different dimensions. You know, as far as what string theory was able to prove. They believe that they can prove ten and one more, so they can prove the up to the tenth, but they know that there's at least one more after that. They just don't know what all it encompasses, because tenth dimension is like God level power, like the things that are there, like, it's like you can combine physics of each dimension to make a whole new physics, and it's weird shit. But do you believe that there are entities that are coming from these different dimensions? And if so, like which ones do you think they're coming from? That's another question that I have zero answers to. The only thing I can compare it to is my own experiences. And as far as different realms, I think there are definitely different levels, both below and above that we can access. Whenever I first started my psychedelic journeys, I was definitely starting off in the lower astral realms. They had some dense energies, some creepy things, some nasty entities that would try and interact with me, and they would be some of the more terrifying experiences I've had. But as I would go and learn and do a lot of healing and you know, inner trauma healing, it's like I'd breach a level above the level above the astrals, and they'd have still weird entities, still negative things, but they'd be getting a little bit more positive until i'd go up to you know, immediately within the first couple of hours of experiences. I don't do the mushrooms anymore, but last few times I did within the first couple of hours, like I could feel myself raising through astral to these lighter dimensions and feeling the energy of each as I would pass through, and when I would reach the pinnacle of where I was at, I couldn't tell you what level I was at at the pinnacle, but it was amazing if when I would see it, I would be just in a pure white, bright room, and oftentimes I'd meet myself there at the highest levels that I got to, and I'd have a conversation with myself, which would be my higher self, and it would be a vision of me sitting alone in this white bright room with me and my dog, and that's where it would always go to. At the highest levels and it would be the most blissful, loving feeling and experience that I ever had. But as far as what's coming through to us, like you're saying through paranormal experiences or if we have an encounter or contact experience, I think they are coming from the same place and I think it is the same intelligences and energies. I think they can present themselves as whatever they want to us, as whatever we can identify with, whatever you know, where we're at with our fears, emotions, beliefs, That's what they're going to appear as. And I think there's also layers to that. But when we're looking at paranormal encounters and.
Speaker 4: Cryptids and more of the physical, nasty extraterrestrial alien encounters like abductions, and they're sticking things in your butts and doing experiments those physical things, I think there's a huge layer of deception there. I think there's human involvement. I think there's military involvement. I'm not so sure that is the same thing that's coming from these realms. I think that maybe the humans, the mid the dark ones which are the humans, are tapped into the dark whatever's out there and getting information on how to proceed with these operations and false flags and abductions. In the science and dark neuroscience and technology that comes out of the military industrial complex. I believe they are tapped into something, but I don't believe we're interacting with that directly. I think it's coming through the humans and they're doing the nasty shit. And that's just my perception of that dark stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of on the same vibe with that.
Speaker 7: So a lot of people will say, oh, I don't believe in aliens, but I believe.
Speaker 6: In demons, And I'm like, wait, why are you pretending like those are the same thing?
Speaker 7: Because they are, And it's like, okay, why, And then when you try to break that down with somebody, their reasons can vary.
Speaker 6: There's a range of answers they'll give to that.
Speaker 7: I am somebody who is of the belief that, yes, extraterrestrial life forms, right and put it to whatever cartoon version of a flying saucer you want. Fine, fine, Okay. I believe that those probably exist. But I also believe that angels and demons and things of the spiritual side from the other side of the realm, if you will, also exist. And while they might be connected. I don't necessarily think that they do a lot of the time. Now, Yes, I believe that, like a demon could present itself in some other form to make itself look like a Green Martian or whatever the case would be. But I don't also believe like those are completely intrinsic of each other.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: I believe that they are happening, happening separately and also at the same time.
Speaker 6: But you know, a lot of people have different perceptions on that.
Speaker 2: Well, and what do we even really know about aliens? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can hear a good bit, I would think.
Speaker 4: I've been doing some interesting interviews lately with plenty of folks that have claimed to be involved with higher levels of intelligence that are looking into the extraterrestrial phenomena.
Speaker 5: One of those people is Ryan Burns.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're familiar with at Space Wolf Research out right next to Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, well he is.
Speaker 4: He has high level folks at his place all the time, throwing money at him to do research into this stuff like military, industrial, aerospace people. There's not much he can say, but he has told me some things, as well as some other guests I've had recently that claim to have in you know, some kind of intel about what's going on, especially in the Skinwalker Ranch area.
Speaker 5: Let's focus there.
Speaker 4: Supposedly most of the activity there is very exotic military weapons testing, and it's a lot of it is you know, natural, paranormal whatever phenomena. But most of the things that people are experiencing on the extreme levels, they experiment with everything from UFOs, mind control technology, frequency technology. They can make people sick, they can give people diseases, they can make people hallucinate and see things. They have nanoparticulates that can change into dogs and then to people. They have all kinds of exotic, crazy, horrific shit that they're testing out there. And I heard some dark things about even the skin Walker Ranch property where they have these little bins that supposedly they put animals in to attract something that will come and kill the inn or whatever. But it's been leaked the possibility and this is not provable, that they're putting people in those at times unwillingly and like scared ass people, because the more scared they are, the better for you know, attracting whatever's out there. I don't know, insane stuff, you know, Ryan has this legit satanist that lives right next door in his property that has a tent set up with these weird, powerful lights that he claims to attract the old gods at night. What these lights up in the sky and it attracts.
Speaker 5: UFOs all kinds of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: So there is that probably natural level of energy and phenomena there, but they're definitely harnessing it and weaponizing it to the max. So you'll never know what you're getting when you're going out there. When I went out there and spent a couple of nights with Ryan on his ranch, the whole time I felt like uneasy anxious that nighttime. Of course, we saw the UFOs everywhere, but he gave us some night vision goggles, and the most disturbing shit I've ever seen was I'd look around and see shadows, and the shadows would be shining lasers at me. And it wasn't aliens or ghosts. It was Black Ops teams and they were watching us, and they were surveying us, and they were shooting like these laser beams at us that we couldn't see without the night vision goggles. Who knows what the fuck the lasers but all kinds of different color lasers all and we just felt so weird and crazy the whole time we were there. That is extremely concerning. The whole night we could look through the night vision and see the little shadows walking around and then point a laser and then some other weird light would pop out where they're at. So that whole area, man, is just infested with black military shit, dude.
Speaker 2: And it's not only just there. I recently just learned about a new location that is very similar to Skinwalker Ranch. It's called blind Frog Ranch. Have you ever heard of that? I have.
Speaker 4: I talked to the guy Dwayne Olinger at a conference, who's that's his ranch?
Speaker 2: Wow? That is I just stumbled across the TikTok and I went down the rabbit hole. Dude. They're talking about how you can literally so I believe, and I don't. I don't know minerals and all that kind of shit, but but I believe that whenever you take sand and you heat it up you make it gives you silica dioxide, which is glass.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: They're claiming that if you take a bunch of sand and you go in this area, for some reason, the energy is totally like they say that it's like an energy zone. Whenever you go into this area over at a blind frog ranch and they say that you take a fucking like a like a handful of sand mixed with dirt even and you heat it up. It creates metal every single time, and it shouldn't be doing that, but they're saying that because of whatever the frequency is. I don't I don't even know how to describe it. They just say it's like a an energy zone. But you bring it over there and you go through the whole process of heating it up and like to super high temperatures and it turns to metal. Now, that shouldn't happen, but for some reason in the zone it does, and it's on it. Like, I don't know how you explain that away.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of prime Frog rant. I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 7: Apparently there's like underground tunnel networks that they're doing to try to dig out treasure of some type.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, well, I have never heard of this. Where the hell is this located.
Speaker 2: In the Utah Utah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh damn, the fucking mountain Jews have all the cool property.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Yeah, well, I mean it makes sense. I mean, they were finding that was an area where the gold rush was obviously happening too, right, and so but it is enter though, because if this place can develop a metal and I don't know what specific types of metal, but I mean gold to metal. Silver is a fucking metal. I don't know what other kind of metals that they're that they could possibly be creating, but they believe that it's like it's benefiting possible like alchemical work over there, to where you're literally turning fucking dirt and sand into metal. And I don't know if they're gonna be able to turn it into gold or anything like that, which would be interesting, that would be awesome, but that would be like the tried formula of really understanding alchemy, and that is phenomenal. Like that is so crazy because I know that there's spiritual alchemy, and I'm super into the spiritual alchemy, and I do believe that you need to apply that spiritual alchemy to the physical alchemy in a sense. But yeah, I mean, just just the fact that there are places like this that are around. Dude, I mean, Jacob, what do you do with that? Like if that is true? And I saw a video, but videos can be edited. But if that is true, what do you what do you where do you? What compartment do you put that into your mind?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 7: I got a lot of questions with it, I'm be honest with you. So like it depends on the area that you're digging. For instance, right if you go I forget what the name of the river is, but basically you throw your pick axe and wherever it lands, you get a scoop of dirt and you go and sift it in the river. You're going to find gold dust within it. Right, certain areas just have and you're not gonna see that with the naked eye. Of course, you have to sift it, and then you're gonna have to you know, mold it and put into a little uh, you know.
Speaker 6: A crucible and the whole.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's a way, right, but to do that with sand, and again I don't know the mineral composition of the area.
Speaker 6: I still think it's crazy.
Speaker 7: If you were to take a bucket of sand that's just supposed to be regular sand.
Speaker 6: You crucible that down, you get lead out of that? You know, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: My scientific brain would say there's probably trace deposits of lead in the area and it separates out from the silica whenever you you know, heat it up and stuff. But it depends if we're talking about they're just pulling out platinum or iron or you know, it depends. It depends on all of it. But I don't know, honestly, don't know what to make of that. As far as alchemy is concerned.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I'm you know, me.
Speaker 7: Me being my logical self. I see alchemy as what we would now call chemistry. There's absolutely spiritual aspects to it. I believe that most of the alchem alchemic alchemists excuse me, of the past, we're using that as kind of the placeholder for what they couldn't explain with their science of the time. Like Isaac Newton, for instance. I was just having this conversation with my uncle the other day. He's the principle of the Stem High School in Denim Springs, right, super analytical, super engineering style brain that this guy has.
Speaker 6: He's not very religious, not very spiritual or anything like this.
Speaker 7: And we were talking about Isaac Newton and how he was just like the super genius of his day and age, right, and he himself was using the emerald tablet to break down the hermetic principles and alchemical principles and all of these things. And I'm like, yes, he did, and he drank himself to death with mercury because he was so smart he didn't know that mercury's poisonous. So like, I think that a lot of the alchemists from back in the day were using the spiritual side of things to kind of make the math equate to a level that they didn't have the technology to explain at that time. Now, I'm not saying that to dismiss the spiritual significance of alchemy.
Speaker 6: That's just where my brain personally takes it, you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, So Chris, you sent a picture, So I sent a picture. I'm gonna pull it up on here. See if I can pull it up on my screen. Share.
Speaker 4: This is I got a couple of pictures here.
Speaker 2: This is from the Space Wolf Research Center right next to Skinwalker Ranch, whenever we went.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna pull up this picture.
Speaker 4: See if you can see it. Can you guys see that?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So this was the little shack right next to the trailer we were sleeping in. And this picture was taken from Ryan's three sixty UFO camera while we slept. This is never seen before. This is like this beam of light came out of nowhere and was shining down on this shack and it only stayed there for about maybe ten frames and then it was gone. And let me see if I can pull up this other picture.
Speaker 2: And there's no lights. Yeah, good, there's no light source coming from the shack at all. Right, No, no, there's no lights around there.
Speaker 7: And is there something specifically in that shack that would be considered.
Speaker 4: It's called the blood Shack because there was sex and blood magic done by Satanists in that shack. What so that's one thing that maybe. So let's see if it.
Speaker 2: Makes sense why it's a red beam?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Am I still sharing my screen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How do I? I can't tearn this off for some reason.
Speaker 6: Well, while you're figuring that out, if anybody see the shacking question that we are talking about, rather than just hear about it, Jonathan, tell them where they.
Speaker 2: Could go patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. We like to put out our shows a few days to a week in advance. We are putting out so many shows, and a lot of our partners are also putting their shows on there as well, so you'll be able to see Deplorable Janet, The Cosmic Peach, Josh Monday, and many others. Also, is the Cajun Night going on there? No, that's a spreaker thing, I believe.
Speaker 7: Now, Yeah, the Cajun Night is strictly on the audio platforms, but then also on the Cajun Night Patreon as well as the meta mysteries.
Speaker 6: Patreon' putting the good content out there for the people.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and so it is the best way to be able to support the show. And if you sign up for our third eye all the way open to here, you will be able to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. But probably the absolute best part about Patreon is that it is Yes, that is the poll. I know commercials suck major donkey dick, but look, if that's not something that bothers you, hey, just keep on listening to the podcast. We appreciate literally all of the listeners, all of the watchers, anybody to support us in any possible way. Also, go check us out on all the social media's. Dude, Like everybody should be following our Instagram account. I'm just gonna be real with you. Everybody should be following our Instagram, our TikTok, our Twitter. I mean, we have a YouTube as well, the Cult of Conspiracy Clips. So if you want to be able to see the clips.
Speaker 7: Clips, y'all, come check it out there and give us the likes and the follows and the shares and all the things over there. Listen, we got kicked off of YouTube in twenty twenty, all right. We have just recently tried to tip our toes back into the YouTube's water.
Speaker 6: But of course we can't do it with full episodes. Nothing we talk about is going to get past the bots, all right, But we can take a clip of it and put it out there as a teaser for the people. Come check us out over on YouTube as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so we love all the good cult members to do so. And if you are part of the Patreon you'll be able to see this strange picture that Chris Matthew is showing us today.
Speaker 5: What is this picture?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: This was fa in that shack The very next morning after the light beam appeared, Ryan had it analyzed. It is some sort of strange meta material from off planet with very rare and exotic metals, some found in meteorites. So this was found in the shack somehow magically the next day after that light beam appeared there.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to figure out what I'm looking at? Is that? Is that like a is it almost clear?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 4: Kind of It's like a twisted metal like metallic silverish color, but it is. It's very interesting once you if you see it in your hand and hold it up close, it's got this kind of strange vibration to it. You can feel a little energy coming off it. It's pretty crazy, man.
Speaker 2: So it's more of a metal than it is like a Okay, holy shit.
Speaker 7: It looks kind of like a like a weirdly shaped silver nugget neat might find in like a mining type situation. But I don't think I've ever seen a nugget that looks like this. It's that is crazy.
Speaker 2: So you guys were able to find out what all this was made of?
Speaker 4: No, he he can't talk about everything. He's told me very little about it, but he has a stack of NDAs that contained things that he cannot talk about to anyone.
Speaker 2: So really, yeah, So but it's absolutely a metamateial.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely something anomalous that has some unidentified elements to it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like so my, I guess my question would be is, like why.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you if this is a byproduct of some kind of frequency energy that's going there. Maybe if something comes through a portal, if it secretes some sort of this material, if it's from a UFO itself, something that burns off, it's something that it leaves behind, I couldn't tell you. But supposedly people have found some material exactly like this inside of themselves, like implant materials and things like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've talked about that, Jacob. It's been a minute since we've talked about people finding weird things inside of their body after they were allegedly taken right and supposedly.
Speaker 4: Made up of the same stuff that was found in other people's like implants.
Speaker 2: Dude, And it makes no sense, like none of it makes any sense. Like, you know, you wake up one night you believe that you got it abducted, but then you wake up in your bed and so it could have just been a dream. But what is the dream world? We don't even know what the fuck dreams are I mean, some people like to say it's just you know, basically like a composition of all your thoughts combined, and that's probably a portion of it, I would definitely say, But dude, like just the fact that people are being taken in their dreams like that, and then they come back with things inside of them after they said that they had an experience of extraterrestrials or alien life form or something like that working on them. Like you hear about like the mantis stories, right, like how the mantis is are always like the surgeons and they'll take you up there if they if there's something wrong with you. And then you hear like Chris Bledsoe's story he got rid of what was the the bowel dysfunction, that he had, crones disease, cronees disease, met up with the aliens or whoever, and bang, Crone's disease is gone. Crows disease is incurable. Yeah, he should still have that, yeah, but it's not there. So, I mean, it is something's definitely going on. Now, Jacob, do you believe, just within your mind, do you think that so he had crones disease very well documented, he wasn't able to go to work. It was affecting him that much. It was tearing apart his family. He had to stay in the bathroom like twenty times a day. Dude, poor guy. But then he has this experience and all of a sudden it's gone. Do you think it's a place ebo effect? Do you think that it's just believing in the higher goodness of the extrad Like? What do you think that is in your mind?
Speaker 6: Bro? I know I can count right now five people that I know personally that have crones.
Speaker 7: There's no placebo effect that's gonna make that go away. I'm sorry that that's no fucking.
Speaker 6: Way you could believe with all your heart's, soul, mind and strength and you're still going to be shitting your brains out in about thirty minutes. That's just yeah mine.
Speaker 2: So I mean, where did that come from?
Speaker 4: What you guys are familiar with Chris Letzoe's entire story right, yes, what he believes that these intods are. He believes there's some sort of angelic beings. He doesn't really subscribe to the traditional you know, beings coming from space and narrative, but he now supposedly has the ability to heal others at times. Yeah, and he can call upon you know, the UFOs at will.
Speaker 5: Everywhere he goes. These people are falling.
Speaker 4: He's the most studied case by intelligence entities ever and they're still you know, in contact with him, studying the family things like that. But he believes that these are what he thinks are angelic beings that are here for a special purpose, and his family has been chosen as messengers for some reason. So pretty interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're supposed to have him on the show a while back, and then, you know, scheduling issues came up and we just kind of have not heard since.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he's to have to get to get a hole.
Speaker 4: I had him on once, like right after his book came out and been trying to get touch with them after a kid did. But yeah, once you get out there, it's kind of He's how it may be difficult to get to everybody.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude, he's a busy man. Like so many people are interested. What was his name from Twilight went out there? The dad from Twilight, Edward's dad went out to see the orders out there. I can't remember what his name is in the movie. I've seen those damn movies so many times because my daughter's addicted to them. But the blonde dad went out there right right, He went out there and was able to experience it himself. And so many people are and being invited to go out there and see it, and they're witnessing it. So it's not just like that family that's only seeing it. Everywhere these people go. They're seeing the phenomena. I don't know what you want to call it. They believe that it is of a loving higher intelligence. I mean, I'm sure that they have certain names that they like to go by or that they assigned to them, but you know, it's it's unexplainable, dude. And so that's did you hear about the prophecy that he was given? How it's twenty twenty six, I think twenty six. They're supposed to be the star alignment, and NASA actually looked it up and confirmed that this specific star alignment is going to be occurring in twenty twenty six and on easterdy it'll be yeah, yeah, on Easter it'll be like this flooding of a new awakening energy or something that's going to change the planet forever.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 4: I never get down with predictions, but it's interesting.
Speaker 6: Yes, supposedly you can get a new pope elected.
Speaker 7: His Easter as Pope will be some wild, extra level, extra paranormal shit.
Speaker 6: Look y'all, I'm not saying what I'm just saying you no.
Speaker 2: And what's really cool too is that he believes that it was an entity or a group of entities that identify themselves as Hathor, which is really really interesting because you start getting into who is Hathor and dude, that perfectly connects to the segment thing that I was talking about, because sec Met had to go through some shit and then she like evolved into Hathor. Sec Met was like the evil one.
Speaker 7: Chris Bledsoe says that there was like a woman that stepped out of the orb, right, was that Hathorn Hathor?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, okay, okay. It's been a minute since I delved into.
Speaker 7: The the story arc of the Blacke's So family, But yeah, one of these days I hope we get him on the show.
Speaker 6: I would love to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was interesting about how Sean Ryan waited like four months to release that episode and the family was like, Yo, why aren't you releasing it? You know, like, and so Sean Ryan came under a lot of fire. A lot of people were saying that he was some kind of gatekeeper, which I mean, you can't necessarily, you can't dismiss it. I mean, if we're being honest, you can't dismiss it. He was former intelligence. He blows up out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: He has intelligence. Really, I don't think so everyone's like, Seawan Ryan's a fed.
Speaker 6: It's like, bro review his resume.
Speaker 7: No shit, right, nobody's questioning if a man worked for a three letter agency, he worked for all of them at one point in time.
Speaker 2: All shit, yeah, yeah yeah. So I mean, and that's not to take away from Sean Ryan. I still love his show. I think he has great guests and everything. But I mean, who's to say maybe maybe there are even gatekeepers ahead of him that thought maybe we should because I'm sorry, dude, Like I don't. I mean, he's releasing shows quite frequently, right, and a couple times a week. I believe it's like two three times a week something like that, and it is rare that you're going to get three four months ahead of schedule, Like that's like, that's that's like god level podcasting. If you're that, if you're that far ahead, you know what I'm saying. And that's why, as somebody who shoots podcasts quite frequently, I look at that and I'm like, maybe there is something I don't I don't think we're ever gonna really know the whole story. I'm happy that he released it though, so it's out there everybody can see it. And he actually threw a little jib at a little job at the people that were saying that it was being censored or whatever. He goes, this was not censored. It never was censored, so maybe he's right there was.
Speaker 6: There was some controversy around that too.
Speaker 7: And I mean, I don't know how many months out in advance, the dudes got some show shot, you know what I mean. But then aside from when current events happened that you need to release an episode on that day.
Speaker 6: Remember the cyber truck explosion, right.
Speaker 7: He had a guy who served with this dude come on the show like two days after the facts. Then like the rest of that week, he had other people that were like kind of auxiliary units that could speak on this matter. And that's the thing whenever you're at that level. It's like Rogan, you know what I mean. He's got so many people in his rollo decks that he could call on that are just like celebrities or experts in this field or whatever else. If he wanted to just shoot for three days, there's boom, boom, boom, three episodes a day for three days straight and just get himself set up for the next month. Like he has the scheduling and the people that will show up to do that. Sean Ryan's kind of in that same field, you know what I mean. He doesn't have to like wait for a response back from a former CIA guy to come and speak or former Green Beret guys. No, no, they make time for him. He doesn't make time for them, you see what I'm saying. So like I get that, I do.
Speaker 2: And he's also had on like a lot of other great guests too, Like he had Diana Pasoka on after Have you ever had Diana Pasoca on your show?
Speaker 5: Have been trying.
Speaker 4: I gotta respont twice, but the scheduling never went through, So we'll keep that, you know, put that out there. I'd love to have her on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well reason I bring that up is because she talks a lot about the meta materials as well. And you guys finding that piece, I mean, is that piece somewhere locked away where nobody can get their hands on it. No one is ever going to see that thing ever. Again, It's wow, It's actually amazing. You were even able to get a picture of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, he sent me the picture. I wasn't able to even see it myself. We left that morning and he sent me the picture.
Speaker 5: While we're on the road.
Speaker 2: He's like, look what I found in the cabin while you were guys sleeping, And it was crazy.
Speaker 6: All right. So you were out there filming for this documentary when that situation took place.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, So now I want to ask you also with this documentary that you just released. The so Alice Huxley himself wrote this book about his experience on mescalin. You being somebody who was kind of tiptoed and delved into excuse me, these psychedelic real before while preparing and making this documentary, did you yourself indulge in mescalin specifically or was it more other stuff?
Speaker 4: It was mainly psilocybin. I've done mescalin before. It's been a very very long time, but it was. Yeah, it was mainly psilocybin. But again, the movie wasn't really supposed to be surrounded or focused on, or even that much inspired by Huxley's work.
Speaker 2: It was in part.
Speaker 4: Inspired, and I didn't really even bring him up during the film because I just wanted to kind of shift the perspective on a bigger picture of the not only the psychedelic realm, but how it's connected to everything, and I thought Doors of Perception would be a perfect title for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's perfect, dude. So you had mentioned that you had had on Adam Butler and he wrote a book, The Adam Butler's Team. He got, yes, yes, And I've had the cover. I've had a conversation with him before, and fascinating guy talking about all the things. Dude, he I believe still to this day, is doing DMT every single.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the time, per psychonide.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, you are that you're already living there, like you may as well just live there then, dude.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I heard of a story of a guy who was like that, but he took it like way too far and he had some a little bit of damage done to his psyche because he kept going in day after date, but he would have these prolonged experiences where he'd only be out for a few minutes, but he'd be living lifetimes out in the realm, like whole lifetimes with having sex with entities and just being debauchrous in the DMT realms, like doing things you probably shouldn't be doing out there, and he just got caught.
Speaker 5: Up in it.
Speaker 4: And I believe he's like his pretty fried in like some kind of if not in a mensalik institution. He is not very high functional in society right now because he overdid that shit way too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to do that, like, and that's the thing, Like I I space all of my psychedelic trips out, like I'm putting at like I haven't done it. I haven't done any psychedelics since October, right, and so that's fucking five months, six months, seven months, whatever it is by now. And because you want, like the goal is is you're trying to break it down and try and understand what you were experiencing in there. Now, I have I have, Like so I would do mushrooms one night and then I would wait, like a week and then do it again. And it always for me, at least for the for the psilocybin, I feel like I could never replicate wherever I was going. And maybe it was even lesser because I think that I feel like, if you do this, this is mushrooms specifically. I don't know about DMT. I'm sure DMT is gonna take you there every fucking time, but for mushrooms, for me specifically, I felt like I had to space them apart because every time I would do it, if they were, you know, in close proximity to each other, it wouldn't be as profound and it would just be oh, pretty lights and it would make me giggle a little bit, but there was no profound thing that was happening to me if I did them back to back like that. Have you ever felt like that? Well?
Speaker 7: I found Dutch homie that does the deprivation tank. Right, So this guy, he is a psychoanot to the n degree, but he might only do this once every month or two, but when he does, he'll take like seventeen grams of mushrooms and go into a a isolation deprivation tank and just have an entire fucking time god experience, and I'm just like big Homie.
Speaker 6: I don't want that level of smoke.
Speaker 2: No, my god, I'm good.
Speaker 5: No, Well for me.
Speaker 4: With the psilocybin, I would utilize it about once a month, maybe twice a month if I was feeling frisky, But every time it would be a completely different experience. But it wouldn't be lesser. It would never be lesser. It actually became more engrossed, more profound, more out of body experiences, more visuals, bigger and better every time when I would space it out like that, because I believe the neural pathways were being connected in a way that I could have bigger experiences, and with each of those experience, it would connect something new and I would be able to travel a little bit further, experience a little bit more, a little bit more profound. I remember the first time I had this really profound visual out of body besides the reptilian experience I told you about, But.
Speaker 5: This, I shit you not.
Speaker 4: This portal opened up in my room and I could see a version of myself that was from a different time, and I had a mustache and a lab coat and glasses, and I was looking through the portal at myself and the other version of myself said, by god, we've done it. We've achieved it, and the portal.
Speaker 5: Went joop and I was like, oh my we achieve God, what's going on. I started freaking out and I was like, what did we achieve that? It was crazy? Then it was like a Rick and Morty type thing.
Speaker 2: We did it, Mary, So that is wild.
Speaker 7: Imagine you another version of you, different timeline, if you will, who's at the pinnacle cutting edge technology on interdimensional travel. You're trying to find yourself and then you like chilling on your couch like eating Doritos or whatever.
Speaker 6: It's like, my god, we did it. It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: That's what it was like.
Speaker 6: Dude, Dude, that is insane. Dude.
Speaker 2: What's what's crazy about?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I mean, first of all, we all love Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty's the ship, But do you think that there is Chris, do you think that there is a base level reality? Is there such thing as a base level reality? Or are they all kind of equal?
Speaker 5: This is some black mirror stuff.
Speaker 4: And then this kind of conversation always in a sense makes me uneasy in a way because there's no way to tell if baseline reality is even a thing, if it's even possible, if we were ever there, if we are in some kind of container. Now we may just be in a hard drive in some advanced beings computer just running through our processes.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 4: I mean, you look at the West World where they're doing the consciousness transfer to the fucking robots, and they just you know, think that they're living their normal lives, and shit.
Speaker 5: That could be us. I don't know.
Speaker 4: So it's such a deep, multi layered conversation. The more you start in get looking into it, the spookyer shit gets in, the bigger the topic gigs, and the less you know.
Speaker 2: And that's the crazy thing is that, all right, let's say that we are in some kind of video game or simulation or something like that. Why like, why is it that we have this tool that whenever we ingest it talking about any kind of psychedelic it allows us to see other shit, you know, like so so okay, perfect perfect, So so essentially we're eating literal mushrooms and being able to experience other things. Yeah, we have sup like things that you shouldn't have access to. It seemingly right, like it's you do but it seems like it's completely out of our wheelhouse, like it's something that it's really strange because sometimes whenever you go there, wherever it is that you go, it feels so familiar, doesn't it, Like if you've ever done a psychedelic and you're like.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it feels like it's more real than this reality, like it's home, Like, ah, just feel more comfortable here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And as a matter of fact, last night, as I was going to sleep, I was trying to imagine, like, all right, if this is kind of like an offshoot of whatever the real thing is, whatever we really are, wherever we go when we die, whatever that is. If I was trying to imagine, like all right, imagine if you already knew that you cracked the code in this reality and that you remembered exactly where you were. And I always like to trade, like play these little brain tricks in my own mind, like all right, if I already knew, what would it feel like?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And and I was, I mean I don't know. I mean, you're laying in bed, You're going into a trance state. Maybe you're experiencing what you want to experience. Maybe you're experiencing the actual experience. Who knows no way to really determine that. But I felt like I had like some friends on the other side that were like cheering me on in a sense that were like, dude, you're doing fucking awesome. I like, it's so fun to watch this game. But also could be my subconscious that's like hoping that that's a thing you know, so I don't. And that's the thing about psychedelics. There's no way to prove any of this stuff.
Speaker 4: There is none, but which side of Jenny Gohler it right.
Speaker 5: From what you just said.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of experiences I've had where I would be going deep into it, out of body experience, and then I'd come across these strange entities or like squids or bubbles floating, but they had consciousness and they'd recognize me, and they'd be like.
Speaker 5: Hey man, you're back, welcome back. We missed you. We're so glad to see you again. Come hang out more.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, who the hell you look like a squid or a fucking bubble or what the you know, little lights and colors and shit, But you recognize me and you want to hang out.
Speaker 5: And you miss me. That's it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: Like you know, some are like you said, cheering me on, saying you're doing to touch a good job, keep it up. So I don't know what that is, man, I don't know if it's just all the little pieces of our innerverse that you know, connect with us and speak with us, or if it's entities outside who knows.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. It's like, whenever you're experiencing it, you know that it's real, like and that's it's convincing enough that you know that it absolutely is reality, Like you don't even question it until you're out of it, and then you know, some time passes and you're like that just been my mind? Could that have just been my subconscious? Is that just Mike? Is that what I want to happen? But there's no way of knowing. And but I think that it is interesting, you know, speaking on Danny Goehler here, he's done DMT so many times and he was he was able to prove that there is some kind of code written into this reality whenever you difract a laser off of a glass onto a wall, And I mean, what is now?
Speaker 4: Could it be like I'm gonna play Devil's advocate with this. Could it be that when they're doing this experiment, because he's already put it out there, that the person's going to see this, because they're expecting to see this, They're going to see this. It's something that is a kind of subconscious expectation because it's already been mentioned. It already been said, dude, this is crazy, and it makes such an impact that when you actually do the substance and check it out, you're just going to see the same thing because it's a built an expectation.
Speaker 2: I don't know that could be the case, but he has been shown it to all of his friends, and all of his friends are seeing the same exact thing, and they're describing it the same exact way. So much so that whenever I had Danny Goler on Meta Mysteries, we had our buddy Electro Nick come on the show, and he's a psychonaut in and of himself, and he smoked DMT on camera right on the podcast, shined the laser through the glass onto the wall and was able to describe back to Danny Gohler what he was seeing, and Danny was like, oh, yeah, yeah, are you seeing these shapes? And these shapes and like these kind of symbols. They seem to be like Japanese type symbols or Egyptian or Hebrew type symbols.
Speaker 7: And it's strange if it was something where like they've already, if somebody has seen Danny's work and knew what type of sigils or writings that they were expecting to see, I'm with you, it could absolutely be like a preconceived notion. But that being said, there are so many examples. Nick is a perfect example of this as matter of factor. Somebody who's never actually seen the writing, the language itself, but are able to write down on a piece of paper what they're seeing and it matches what Danny said before they ever saw it with their own eyes. This is where it's like, all right, and it's not a trip extra happening here for sure.
Speaker 2: And the way they describe it is they say, yes, you are tripping, but what you're seeing is something that has depth. It's something that is there and it's not moving. Whenever you blink your eyes or shift your attention or anything like that. It's like you move your attention, you move your eyes up, you move your eyes down, and you still see it right there. So that's not something that would necessarily happen on a regular psychedelic trip, because anybody who's ever seen the fractals, whenever they've taken psychedelics or any kind of any any kind of hue a color, it's always escaping, it's always changing, right, But the coding sticks for some reason.
Speaker 4: The only reason I asked that is first of all, because I've had such profound immersive experiences. My whole house turned into a dungeon one time. The you know, very clear things that seemed to be kind of tangible in front of me during that experience, and non changing, non swirling, just objects or an entire reality around me that is steadfast, that is here. That is one thing, but the other thing is in this. This is the only time I've ever experienced a group hallucination, if you will. And this I was like nineteen, and I was on LSD and me and a few of my friends were so stupid. We were driving to a concert in New Orleans and the guy driving was on a lot of LSD and.
Speaker 5: I was in the passenger seat.
Speaker 4: We're all out there driving and all of a sudden, at the same time, we all saw the same thing. We all compared notes after at the same time. We started screaming and yelling what we were seeing. The road started going shoop shoop, and we're like, no, we got to get out, so we pulled over. And as the dude was pulling over, his hands turned into big white mickey mouse hands with big white mickey mouse gloves, and we all saw it were like, you got maky mouse hands. Oh my, you got making mouse hands. And we pulled over and jumped out of the truck started running freaking out everywhere. Luckily, we had a friend that was sober that was following us, and he's like.
Speaker 6: Get in.
Speaker 4: You were not driving anymore. But it was so we all saw the exact same thing. Now, that was the only time I'd ever experienced anything like that, so I know it's possible, but it was crazy. Dude.
Speaker 2: My that reminds me my uncle told me a story one time whenever he took acid. I think it was an acid story, and that's I'm scared to try acid. To be honest, I'll probably never try it because you just trust. You just never know, and that's why mushrooms. You ain't gonna go wrong with mushrooms. Right, like that is probably one of the safer things that you can take. It's natural.
Speaker 6: They can lace mushrooms with fentanyl.
Speaker 7: But at that point, like, dude, y'all are doing so many extra steps for no fucking purpose.
Speaker 2: And for what like you're not it's anyway. But anyway, my uncle he was tripping on LSD one time. He told me about this story and he said he was at this party and he took this LSD and fucking Miss pac Man showed up and and it it just kept on going wanh wah wah wah wah wanh want and it was just kept on trying to come at him. And every time Miss pac Man would come towards him, and he would just punt the fucking thing like way down the road, and and then he would hear it coming back like.
Speaker 6: And he would punt the thing.
Speaker 5: And it was an all night.
Speaker 2: Thing and everybody was like, dude, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 5: And he's just kicking this.
Speaker 2: Pac Man down the road. And so it is strange how like these things are happening. I mean, I know that that's kind of a weird thing. But your Mickey Mouse sand thing, that's Steph party. See your boy tripping balls. What are you doing, fucking miss pac Man?
Speaker 6: Dude? Like, whatever you say, bro.
Speaker 4: Well, another similar story that someone told me Steven Snyder. He said that just opened his eyes basically everything is one of his first profound experiences. He was on magic mushrooms psilocybin, and it was actually towards the end of his trip, and the whole trip, nothing really profound happened. All he was seeing was like slight colors, a little bit of you know, some things here and there, but nothing really profound. But towards the end of the trip, like the last hour, him and his friends had to go for some reason to some kid's birthday party and pick something up, and they were like, do you want to come in and just chill out for a minute. He's like, oh, it's a kid's birthday party. Oh got him fucked up, all right. So he goes in there and he said they had a fog machine going and like it was really foggy, all the kids with.
Speaker 5: Their parents playing everywhere.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden he sees like seven foot tall gray aliens amongst the crowd, like studying the kids looking at him, doing these like weird experiments on him, putting their hands over their heads, and there was like a whole group of gray aliens within the midst just walking around the kids. And then all of a sudden, they looked at him and they like started communicating like you're not supposed to see us? How can you see us? And they're getting all angry and upset with him, and they're like, you need to go, you can see us. You got to get out of here, and he like freaked him out and he left.
Speaker 6: But that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's the guy we had on the show too, on him and his wife.
Speaker 2: Uh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh you're talking about oh shit, acid for squares.
Speaker 5: No, it's not the same guy.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, Yeah. That's a wild story though.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine going, first of all, being that level fucked up and going to a kid's birthday party that in and of itself is just like you're asking for something, Yeah, you know what I mean. Then you get there and you see that type of shit like you need to leave. It's like you're right, you are correct, I am not supposed to be here, bro, which, my god.
Speaker 2: Which is extra interesting too. Whenever we start diving into dimensions and stuff like that. Me and Jacob kind of had a little back and forth as far as all right, if they're all are entities from another dimension, most people believe so now. It used to be kind of a fringe topic where some people believed other people didn't kind of thing. But I feel like a lot of people are really starting to come around that there's definitely something going on. Call it from another planet, call it from another dimension, another density, whatever like, call it from wherever. It is something outside of what we thought. And you know, whenever it comes to that, do you think that there would be entities that would First off, why do you think if they are, why do you think that they would have any interest in us at all? And how how would they even know that we're here if they're on a whole other dimension? Like, we can't observe the second or first dimension we like, I mean, we can observe it, but we can we can imagine what it would be like. But it's not like, you know, the example that Jacob made. He drew a little stick figure on a piece of paper that would be considered a second dimension or entity, right, And it's not like that thing's anime and come into life, so like, I don't know if we can observe second dimension, But how is it you know that other entities are seemingly coming from different dimensions and are able to observe us, And do you think that they would be of any help?
Speaker 5: And why this is? This is my consideration.
Speaker 4: It's a possibility amongst many, but it's something that I have to consider heavily.
Speaker 5: Is the possibility that what these entities.
Speaker 4: Are are somewhat of which you might consider matrix maintenance workers.
Speaker 5: They're here for us.
Speaker 4: They are supposed to work in the shadows, work in the background, either healing us, fixing things in the matrix, regular maintenance work, or communicating with us, guiding us. And each of them may have different jobs. I think all these entities have a specific role to play, but they are here for our evolution. I believe they have a hand in our evolution, whether they are have a hand in our creation, which they may be God's three D printers. You know, these entities may be actually the physical things working on us, or the etheric astral things that create us out of matter, but they're sanctioned by something higher. I think they're all sanctioned by a grand Creator to work with us and be here with us and be part of this reality. But we're not really supposed to notice them. And when they do, they're like, get the fuck out of here. You're not supposed to notice us. Or when we go into these D and T realms and like, what the hell are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here. Things like that, we're not supposed to know. But they're doing a certain job, and essentially they're helping us. I believe they have the negative ones as well that are working the opposite, trying to maybe help us grow by throwing us the bad things and seeing how we react to it. But that's kind of where I'm at. I think it's all part of our spiritual consciousness evolutions, paranormal soup of entities.
Speaker 2: It's all like working together for a And I'll say, you know, even and and I'm sure I'm gonna get a little bit of pushback on this, but even like the evil entities, demons, whatever you want to call them, it always seems like, okay, yeah, whatever is going on with them, Like if they're if they're torturing people or making people fear feel fear or anxiety or depression or thoughts of suicide or anything like that which you hear a lot. Is it possible that that these things are doing it for the for the higher good in a sense, because you always hear like a lot of people that have those experiences that then they shift their life into a more you know, a more spiritual, a more inconnection with God. Maybe they convert to a religion or something like that, and it makes it seem more real to them. You know, Jacob, We've talked about the story a million times, but Jacob was visited by a demon, and you know, you went through your your whole time and everything, but you now you are a really aous person, not solely because of your demonic and angel experience, but it absolutely plays into it right.
Speaker 6: In a degree. Sure.
Speaker 7: But I mean I was religious before that happened, and I was religious after that happened. And honestly, even whenever I lost my faith, the demon was still following me. So I guess, yeah, I can see where we're going with this, because even after I lost my faith, I was looking for something and I started diving into every religion I could get my hands on, because something has to explain this shit around us. Right to look at all of existence and say there was no creator. That's fucking retarded, Like I just out loud, mathematically that's stupid.
Speaker 6: So in a way, yeah, I could see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it is all the same thing that they appear as demons when we need to learn lessons or go through something, but they can transmute to angels once that lesson has been learned, once we heal ourselves in a certain way. And I've had these experiences where nasty things would present themselves and their representations of like childhood trauma or things that I ain't to work on within myself, but they appeal as an appear as a nasty demon. But if I like hug it and say it's gonna be okay, and like beam love at it and get through it and face it head on, it changes into something else. It changes like to this light being or this beautiful energy that wraps itself around me and then you know, engulfs me in this light and then that negative feeling associated with is just gone. It just you know, out of my life. And I think that may be what we're dealing with. These negative energies are just representations of things that we need to take care of in our lives.
Speaker 2: Well, and we live in a dualistic world too, Like we look at everything and we assign it good or evil. That's that's just how our minds were really brought up. Maybe that was because of Disney movies. I don't fucking know, But that's also subjective too in its own right.
Speaker 6: Correct. Oh yeah, Like, So to your point, Chris, I'm not saying that I disagree with with what you're saying as far as like a fourth dimension or a fifth dimensional entity coming to this realm being kind of like the maintenance workers in a sense. And okay, I could at least get down with this.
Speaker 7: And again I don't necessarily think those are angels and demons, possibly not negating that possibility, but not necessarily either.
Speaker 4: But I think those terms are really subjective to just fair.
Speaker 6: Fair. But okay, so the whole good versus evil? What is good? What is evil?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: We have a societal image that we have, you know, made in our own minds of what isn't all out good versus an all out evil.
Speaker 6: But let me throw out an example here.
Speaker 7: So we got a scientist out there, some sort of a lab guy doing DNA splicing on primates. Okay, the monkey in the cage as he's getting blood extracted from him, I don't know if he sees the scientists as necessarily good or necessarily evil. Maybe it's causing him pain. Maybe it's the guy that gives him bananas and he sees it as a benevolent force. Either way it goes. The scientist isn't trying to help the monkey. He's doing work and he needs something from the monkey. You see what I'm saying now, same conversation, that scientists might be doing some sort of a gene splice to fix monkey cancer or something like that, and that's why he needs this DNA. It's equally possible that he is developing a poison and he's using the monkey's DNA to test how lethal it really is. So it's like good, bad, evil, or benevolent. These are subjective titles, right. So when we have these interdimensional beings that are coming here, that's always been my thing, like why would they come here. I'm not of the belief that they are here to help humanity, but I'm also not the belief they're here to hurt humanity. I think they're like you said, workers doing a job, and maybe that sometimes reigns good. Sometimes maybe that reiins bad. But what is good or bad from our scope on their work?
Speaker 6: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Don't the scientists explain gene splicing to the Champanzee? The champ has no brain power to even conceive the base level, let alone the level of work that the scientist is doing on him.
Speaker 6: You see what I mean.
Speaker 7: So it's like, how would this fourth their dimensional entity explain to us, Yeah, this is gonna help you or now this is gonna hurt you or bro, You're not You're just a part of the subject matter.
Speaker 6: Like this isn't for or against you, this is for my shit, Like I don't know. It's so open to interpretation, you know.
Speaker 2: But don't you think that it's also possible that well not even also possible. It's of my belief that everything goes as it should, everything works as it should. It's almost like the perfect game of Tetris, Like there's never going to be a block that's misaligned. You're you're always gonna get the exact shape that you need to fall into the right spot. Like I feel like we don't see that from a materialistic, physical kind of human standpoint. But if you if you look at it as a whole, and and and if you look at all the dimensions and all that kind of stuff, I would have to believe that every single thing that happens in this life is somehow affecting other dimensions, right, I mean, that's that's and that's always the story. Whenever you hear about you know, aliens over military bases and possibly disarming Adam Baumb's and stuff like that. I've heard stories about that. And so do you think that whatever happens in this reality would send ripples throughout the other domensia to.
Speaker 4: A more extreme level that what we're experiencing now is also playing out in the astral realms as a very similar thing.
Speaker 5: We have an astral body. We're doing something.
Speaker 4: Similar as above, so below representation of the physical realm, but it's also being played out in the astral realms. And I think this goes to a world stage as well, with politics and all the nonsense that's occurring. Those entities, those beings, those people are also in those astral realms playing their roles, doing something that has an effect in the material and vice versa. So I think what's everything we're experiencing now is also unfolding in a different realm, just in a different way, you know, a more inn jetic representation that can even affect the material things, and we can tap into either or a belief.
Speaker 6: I think it's.
Speaker 7: Possible for sure that what we do in this dimension will ripple effect out to the fourth and the fifth and whatever else, and equally what they do in the fifth will ripple down to this one in a very similar way.
Speaker 6: It's possible.
Speaker 7: But I'm also not negating, because that's the thing I try to not have main character syndrome. And I don't mean that on a personal level, but like humans can only think about human problems because that is the extent of our knowledge base, right, But that's to think that we are the main characters of this narrative, and it's very possible that we are a flea on a dog's ass and the grand scheme of shit like in the real things, Like we have the audacity to think that mother Earth is mad at us for making plastic bags. Dude, mother Earth has been through so many fucking ice ages and comet impacts and all this shit.
Speaker 6: It will destroy us, Like.
Speaker 7: The fleas that we are when the time comes right, We're not killing the earth. She's fine, now that's being said. The thing's happening on the fifth dimension for us to think that what we do directly affects them, and like in a big way. Possibly, very possibly. I don't necessarily believe that, though, But I also think that that goes two ways, right, the same way whenever you drop a pebble in water, right, there is a ripple that creates out of that. But again, we're only talking about something in the precipice of a three D reality. I have no idea if dropping that pebble in the water resonates into the fourth dimension or to the ninth or whatever.
Speaker 6: Well, it's possible though, for sure.
Speaker 2: And here's how it all comes full circle. And I love that you brought up it's possible that we're a flea on some kind of cosmic entity or whatever, right, And that reminded me.
Speaker 6: Of thing where we were all inside of that marble that the Aliens were playing with at the end of it. They didn't even realize what was inside of their glass marble.
Speaker 5: Could be could be sure, But let's say that it is we are a flea.
Speaker 2: Let's say that. Well, there was actually a quote in the new Lion King movie about scar Have you seen that movie yet?
Speaker 6: I've seen portions of it.
Speaker 2: Super good. I really loved it. But Rafiki the y sage himself says, a flea can trouble a lion more than a lion can trouble a flea. Oh yeah, right, So it just gets it goes to show that everything has its place everything, you know, everything always works congruently together, everything is like and so that's that's what I think. I think that it's all really happening at the same time one more time and take us to the dark side. Because there's always this possibility. I don't jive with it.
Speaker 4: I don't really align with it at all, although I've considered it and it's caused me some stress in the past. But the possibility that we're just cattle, we are just food for entities, and we have been developed and farmed so that we could be just that. And the more intellectual and smart we are, the more tasty we are as food, and the more fear we give out, the more powerful beings we are, the more like energy we get, the more tasty like a Filet Mignon. We are to these arconic entities, and that could be. That could be it will just be recycled to be eaten up again through that cycle.
Speaker 5: I don't jive with it, but it is a possibility.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean that gets into the whole global literacy higher now than there was a thousand years ago, for instance, right, and how modern medicine.
Speaker 6: And I don't mean just like big farm.
Speaker 7: I mean like us knowing that, like when we get a fever, it's not because God's mad at us. It's probably because we ate something we shouldn't have. You see what I'm saying. So like I could see a realm where we are being farmed alien ant farm a bit, but yes, to that realm to where it's not necessarily our meat that they're after, but it's our brain power.
Speaker 6: It's our uh, what's what's the worst?
Speaker 2: Are loosh?
Speaker 6: There you go? Or whatever the case is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that only works if people are more aware and more intelligent to understand how volatile everything is. Right that old adage ignorance is bliss. So you notice the dummies of the world just kind of and I don't mean just every person. I mean people who like go out of their way to stay dumb and stay ignorant because like they just don't.
Speaker 6: Want to hear about it. They don't want to learn about nonhe theyn't.
Speaker 2: Hey, we all lived in Louisiana. We know I'm people.
Speaker 7: But like the NPCs of the world, do you realize nothing really fucks with them? Like they never have some sort of extra body experience, They never have entities from another dimension or from spirituality, come fuck with them.
Speaker 6: They also never have a lot of stress or anxiety in their life either. I wonder, do you see what I mean? That ignorance is blissing kind of goes both ways.
Speaker 2: Also, I will say this because I've run into a fair amount of NPCs. I claim myself. I believe that I used to be an NPC until I woke up, and I think that, you know, there used to be certain things that would agitate me and I would get all upset about and stuff like that. But now that I feel like I have evolved from my NPC form, I can see things a little bit bigger picture and I'm not necessarily totally compartmentalized to where the tiniest little things are not going to you know, upset me by any means. But anyway, look, I Chris, I did want to get back to your documentary here. Could you tell us a story or two about, you know, some of the some of the testimonies that you've heard that that led you to create this documentary called The Doors a Perception.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I had you know a couple of people who have had abduction experiences. I had Vicki Joy Anderson. She writes about sleep paralysis. She talked about the possibilities that when we're experiencing sleep paralysis, that we are experiencing entity contact. She's taken a few steps further in her research. She's been interviewing and writing about sleep paralysis for a long time, talking to people who've experienced it a wide range. Interestingly enough, she believes that the phenomena is also shifting as consciousness shifts, as our technology grows. She said, many of these sleep paralysis encounters are they used to be more of the shadow people, the hat man, the succubis, these demonic entities that would show up and you'd be paralyzed. Now she's saying that it is turning into more plasma beings, cyborgs, technological entities, things like that. That are approaching people during these sleep paralysis states. They're also more highly sexually charged encounters. She claims, of the homosexual type of variety during these encounters, which very very strange. So we didn't get really into that in the movie. She kind of just basically gave her sleep paralysis story.
Speaker 5: And what she believes is really going on.
Speaker 4: She believes, in her perspectives, it's demonic forces. She believes the whole extraterrestrial phenomena is partially the same thing that we are being taken in our dreams and experimented on. There's a hybridization program actually that stems from it that whatever these entities are using our DNA to blend with the human race in certain ways, and she believes certain people are being born now somewhat possessed in a way. So she goes very deep into her research. We didn't go that deep into part one. She'll probably be returning in part two and we'll get a little deeper into that stuff. But yeah, we did sleep paralysis. I had my own sleep paralysis experiences that I discussed in the film, and yeah, she did a great job. But also we had do you have you guys talked to Karen Wilkinson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Evil Harvest.
Speaker 4: Yes, she told her story about and and you know her thoughts on the extraterrestrial phenomena. But I also weaved in people's very positive experiences with extraterrestrials and spirits. And I also had Trey Hudson on to give his theories on the ultraterrestrial possibilities. How these you know, beings may reside in different dimensions and like we're saying, could be one great and intelligence presenting itself as something else as we can perceive it. And let's see. We had our friend Brandon Thomas on talk a little bit also about UFOs and the abduction, and a little bit about psychedelics. Had Lindsay Sharman she talks about talked a little bit about the afterlife and near death experiences. We had the late great Jim Willis, which the film was dedicated to.
Speaker 5: He talked about.
Speaker 4: Near death experiences and the afterlife, and he said something very interesting that some hospitals are starting to do. They're starting to put signs on the ceiling that say go back the other way, because when people leave their body, they can see the sign and if they see it, he believes it might help deter them from wanting to leave the body and remind them that they are they need to go back. And there are some studies that claim that this is actually working for people who are having these near death experiences. They're seeing the sign, they claim to see it, and they go back into their body and they're able to to kind of come back easier, which is pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is crazy that like, and and I've seen stuff like that about how you know, uh, like you'll hear Neil Neil de grass Tyson say this ship, which is I have such a huge bone to pick with him. I just really don't like the guy. But he says that he doesn't believe in any of this shit. If people are having out of body experiences in hospitals, then uh, then they should be able to prove it a little bit more than what they're able to although and that's the thing. They are able to approve a lot of this. You'll hear people having these out of body experiences on hospital beds. Maybe they're, you know, at death's door. They could go one way or another, and uh, they'll they'll peer in on conversations that are going on in other in other rooms, like in the hallway, they're able to Oh yeah, you were talking about the smell of the flowers and you were really sad that I couldn't be here to smell them or something like that, Right, And you know, the people wake up and they tell these stories and the people are absolutely mind blown. Like so there's definitely something going on there, these out of body experiences.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 2: I love that that's a thing. And to me, you know, I kind of been on this this kind of spiritual journey and just trying to figure out what's true and what's not, Like, what's possible and what's impossible. That's what I want to know. Like, I'm not so much. I don't I don't care about the certain restrictions that people say, don't do, don't listen to whatever. I mean, sure, i'll heed guidance. I don't plan on doing blood magic anytime soon. But but I do think that the mechanism of how it is working and how they're proving that it does work in any kind of you know, spiritual background overlay, whatever, how they're able to prove a lot of this stuff is very significant. I mean so much so, dude, I did a money spell and the next day, I made the most money I've ever made in my life, Like, like, is that coincidence?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Like, and so I don't know, I've actually we have a we have a couple of buddies, Lord Byron, Jester and l the Alchemist. Lord Byron's the fucking man. I love that guy. But he believes that it's our divine right to uh to hone in on our magic abilities and so and I know that some people look at it and they say, well, it's absolutely not real, or they say that you're just playing in the dark and you shouldn't be playing with that totally understandable. But just the fact that these things are happening and it's not just make believe. That's that's what trips me out the most, because you know, you you grow up and you want to believe in this kind of stuff, and then you see it in movies and Harry Potter and Matilda and shit like that, and maybe it doesn't happen like that, and so you you get a little sad that you can't move a plate off of your counter with you know, your telekinesis or whatever. But yeah, dude, I think that. But the world is opening up to all these kind of possibilities, right, and it's it is awesome that that it's not so looked down upon anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that we utilize what's considered magic all the time in our lives. And I think the line that I would draw where something that I wouldn't mess with as opposed to something I use on a daily basis is utilizing outside intelligences or entities to work with, like working with spirits. I don't really subscribe to that. I think that there could be danger in that. The kind of magic that I would do would be more intention kind of energy based manifestation based on my own energy and what I believe I can put out there. And I use my connection with Christ and God, and I pray for things and I ask God. And that's the only outside type of entity that I'm going with, because in my perspective, we're all fractals of God. It's all where all Him, He's us. And that's cool. We can go straight to that source for that divine magic and power and inspiration and manifestation. But once we start asking for you know, Lucifer's help or Beelzebub or any type of spiritual entity that can do magic and get us money and power whatever else. That's when the problems come in. But I don't know, I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: What do you think that causes, like like bad karma or something like that.
Speaker 4: You owe them something. I think it's a give and take relationship. I think once you reach out to something out there, they automatically will be expecting something from you, And there's often deception involved.
Speaker 5: There's often things.
Speaker 4: That you know you may not get what you're really asking for, and you may be on the hook for a lot more than you thought. So you never really know what you're kind of dealing with when you're reaching out to these spirits, especially if they're not what you think they are.
Speaker 2: But isn't that what the offerings are for?
Speaker 6: The offerings are more of go ahead, Chris, I want to.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never really messed with offerings or communion with spirits or anything like that, not willingly or knowingly. But as far as I'm concerned, they do have the benevolent like forest spirits and elves or whatever, that you can offer them food and maybe they'll take care of your property for you. Things like kind of like simple give and take I'm sure there's maybe some danger there. I don't know, but I'm talking more along the lines of magical practices. Trying to achieve something in your life, to better your life or gain power or something like that, usually have to reach out to something else to give you a little assistance with that. And I think that most times you probably owe that thing more than you know.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm of the same belief, honestly, and the offerings to me are more like you're signing on the dotted line. Okay, that's more or less you putting yourself on the hook. And while you think you may have read all the fine print, I don't think that many people actually do.
Speaker 2: So you think that's like the down payment the other.
Speaker 6: Thing too, even with like intention based stuff.
Speaker 7: And I don't know what you mean exactly by that, Chris, but I've heard a lot of people say, like when they go into the meditative realm, for instance, they put out the intention and they'll say nothing negative can affect me right now, because I'm not gonna allow it.
Speaker 6: Only good can be let in. Blah bah bah bap. And to me that kind of sounds silly. That's like putting a no gun sign on the outside of a store and then like, what do you mean people still have guns when they come in there, there's a sign the owner put it up. You can't do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, except reality doesn't give a fuck, you know what I mean. That's it's kind of that same vibe. Like you can put out all the positive vibes you want, if a negatividity wants your ass, there's nothing you could do to stop that, no matter how much of a wall or a barrier you think you put up.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the same thing as like putting on like the arm of armor of God.
Speaker 5: That's yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it has more to do with what your what you are really made of, what your pure intentions are, what you're inside, what you're putting out there, as far as your own source energy, how powerful that is, that will either deter things. That's where they don't even want to come near you because that's some powerful shit. Fuck that you're too powerful. There's too much light coming off you.
Speaker 6: It's hurting me.
Speaker 4: I don't want to mess with you. Rather than you don't have that much you know, God energy or spirit or good positive energy. But yet you say I'm gonna call protection on myself but yet you're a piece of shit. It probably won't work that way, you know, the you won't be able to manifest that kind of protection if you're vibrating, low scumbag.
Speaker 5: So that's the way I kind of look at it.
Speaker 6: Well, and you probably won't even be able to that quote.
Speaker 7: It's not meant to be a protection against the outside that's supposed to tell you that you should.
Speaker 6: Every day be gearing up for war.
Speaker 7: I don't know why so many Christians get involved with that faith and think that they're not entering a war zone. God told you to sell your cloak and buy a sword, and God told you to put on your armor every day. Yet somehow people think it's a hippie dippy religion and it's not gonna be anything bad, Like, nah, dude, you should be fully aware that you're stepping into a war zone and strap up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guess where I get taken back to is whenever Tesla said that all there is is energy, frequency and vibration. And so if you make the if you say all right, you know you're getting ready to go into a meditation psychnolic trip, you're doing some kind of magical shit whatever, and you say something like all right, only good and you know, love and light or whatever, and the words are something like I think that there, you know, there's obviously going to be a vibration to words. It's literally we pump it out of our lungs, which are organs, and you know organs are you know, a musical instrument, instruments and all that. But like, I think that it's you have to encompass the words that you're speaking. And so if you're somebody that says only love and only light, not to get super woo woo. I'm just first thing on my mind. If you were just to say that, right, I think that you would have to feel that you would have to encompass that and and that energy and that frequency or that vibration that you're setting off. You're encompassing that, and so maybe then it's impossible for the lower level entities, the demonic kind of entities, to even have a chance against you, because first off, let's let's just be real here, the demons are trying to fuck with us. I mean, I've never had a demon fuck with me, but the demons are trying to fuck with us humans, right, and they do that from a non physical body. They're trying to manipulate your physical reality without having a physical body already there, we have an advantage already, like they're trying to fuck with us. We don't care about them, you know, outside of the people that are practicing.
Speaker 7: Magic, just having a physical experience, right Like, this body isn't me. This is just a flesh shoot I happen to be wearing. So do we really have the advantage or do we have a disadvantage because we're attached to a physical body that can die.
Speaker 2: They don't we have something that they that they don't clearly like there's something that they.
Speaker 6: Want for a disadvantage though, that's I would.
Speaker 2: Say that it's an advantage because we have it. We have of whatever it is that they want so much, and maybe that is our divine connectedness to whatever kind of spiritual loose that they're trying to take. That's I mean, that's my standpoint. I'm not trying to say that that's even a fully worked out kind of equation. In my mind, I'm just Devil's advocate playing.
Speaker 6: Here right now. I feel that I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's not to say that, you know, just meditations are specifically good or bad, and you know that can go both ways, I'm sure, but I kind of see that the same way as like when you go hunting, right, you're stepping into the woods. You're trying to become so just emblended in with everything to where the animals don't see you as anything separate than them. Dude, that's their backyard. They know what's normal here. They know the rules of the woods. When we step into the spiritual realm, we're trying to act like we are amongst it, and it's like, no, no, no, dude, you're a human. You're stepping into the spiritual entities backyard. They know the rules here. They know what can and can't happen. We think we know what we can or can't get away with. Same in the woods. Think putting dough urine on ourselves will make a deer come out? You know, the deer, I promise you, has a way better sniffer than what the synthetic dough piss is going to allow for you. See what I'm saying, it's there's there's reality and there's intention. And I don't think the two necessarily go against each other. I think it's very case by case, but.
Speaker 2: Speaking on the hunter, but I mean just speaking on the hunter here. For example, you would say that the hunters at a disadvantage, I would actually say that's probably wrong. And the reason I say that is is that a deer is not climbing up into a fucking deer.
Speaker 6: Stand.
Speaker 2: A deer does not have a rifle. A deer is not going to kill you, unless it's some massive buck or something like that. A deer is not going to go hunting you like, and so you have the advantage of knowing where to go to find these deer. You have the advantage of having a weapon to be able to take them out at a distance from afar. So you can look at that both ways.
Speaker 7: Really, I guess it's in that context of like a man versus animal. In that case, yeah, we're talking about like a prey animal is a predator human. But the deer also has all the advantages of being able to smell and see, like, huh, that's not normal.
Speaker 6: I'm not going down that trail today, I'm going this way, and like, you know what I mean, there's and that was probably a very contrived example, just it was a thrown out one, but you know, and again I'm not saying that every time somebody steps into the spiritual realm, something negative is bound to happen to them or something's going to attach to them that's gonna be horrible. Like, no, that's that's also preposterous to say.
Speaker 7: But I feel like a lot of people that delve into this realm do so with a knowledge base. And I'm not negating that at all, but it's like you only learned addition and subtraction. Meanwhile division to multiplications coming after that. Ass So you would have to know all of these things to be able to speak with intelligence or do things with a certain level of surety on the other side of things, And that's not our natural realm, although I guess that would be considered our spirits natural realm, but not our bodies.
Speaker 6: And that you see what I'm saying. It's very convoluted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It definitely is. It's like, you know, uh, I feel like I would do pretty well if you put me back in like fifth grade, right, but I'm not going to know all the shit that those kids learned in the class in the day before. You know, if I get a pop quiz than a fifth grader, So don't adapt that belief and these kids have that ass that well, that's kind of my point is that maybe it's maybe it's only harder for you since it's been so much time since you've been there. Sure kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I do get the sense whenever you're there, it is a remembering process. There's many times where like, oh, I've done this before, and it just comes back to me, and it does become easier to kind of navigate those waters, if you will, once you have more experience out there.
Speaker 5: And I was.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't consider myself an expert in any way. In fact, I got about an ounce of mushrooms sitting in my drawer.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 4: The last time I had done them was for that last May fourth experience that I discussed before. But I am saving these for when I'm truly called back. I'm sure there'll be one day, you know, in the near future, especially because this next film is going to be mainly focused on psychedelics. I'm sure I'll be called back in for a little discussion there. But I you know, I think that there is definitely a danger and a level of respect that needs to be taken with you whenever you are entering these things, and it definitely shouldn't be used as a party drug. It definitely shouldn't be a recreational thing that people are doing on the weekends to act stupid. I think there's a lot of not really obvious things that can happen to people. Subtle problems that psychological problems that can occur, spiritual attachments, things like that that maybe it's not maybe it's not that big of a deal, but it will have some sort of effect in that person's life if they're not aware of those.
Speaker 7: So got me off of alcohol, like one hundred percent, that's what. Like, I was bad off drinking for years and years and years. Microdosing on a daily or every other day type of thing made it to where I no longer wanted to pick up the first drink, and like, because it kills that vibe. And it wasn't I wasn't tripping balls every single day or anything like that. It was a very very low dose load dose.
Speaker 2: Helped you lose a lot of weight too, It.
Speaker 7: Did, indeed, because it kills the appetite now like a motherfucker. But I will say this also, Chris, you getting into this new doc you want to do, Jonathan, we got to hook our boiled with some four aco.
Speaker 6: I think that that would go a long way to help him. Think of think of all of the amazing things of the mushrooms without the nausea.
Speaker 2: And also all of the amazing things with d MT without a full blast off, without full of losing control. Yeah, it's It'd definitely be interested. It is, dude, it's awesome. I'll I'll definitely hook you up. But it's uh, yeah, it's like if mushrooms and DMT had a baby as base. The best way you can put it.
Speaker 7: And lasts is like two hits of psilocybin and two hits of d MT. But it's not to a level to where you're gonna like lose your mind over it or anything. I mean, tolerance levels will matter. Some people can only handle like half a pill or capsule, I should say, some people have to take two to get to the level they want.
Speaker 6: You know, depends on you.
Speaker 2: It's from a good source too. We know the guy.
Speaker 5: So where you guys out right right now? Were you located?
Speaker 6: So in Louisiana? Over here?
Speaker 2: I'm Indiana. I'm in Texas. But that's gonna be changing soon.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Okay, because we're gonna be doing some traveling in the next six months to do some filming. I know we're definitely slated for like North and South Carolina.
Speaker 5: Possibly Louisiana.
Speaker 4: I really need to get down there, visit family and do take care of a few things. So we're hoping to do that maybe by the fall. But if any chance that we get, you know, to maybe hook up, I'll definitely keep in touch.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hundred percent. And that's I plan on being back in the fall. So that's that would be perfect. And even if not, like it's only four and a half hour dry back to bi Ara, Yeah, no doubt, yes indeed, but yeah, we would definitely love to hook up for that. And but yeah, just back to the four Aco dude, it's awesome because you don't get any of the side effects of mushrooms like the nausea and the sickness. But it uh but and it only lasts for three hours, so it's not something super crazy. And I've done full on DMT before. I much prefer for a four aco DMT personally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go back to DMT either, I had, I did, I did it twice. First experience was all euphoria. I didn't ever have a full blast off, although I did have some pretty intense visions. The second one was just so uncomfortable, and it was like ten minutes of just pure wanting to jump out of my skin. And I'm like, I can't do that again.
Speaker 6: So I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if dmts for me or not, but you know, I will go back eventually to the psilocybin to visit those realms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, dude. And we actually I've recently just got done talking to somebody who did ayahuasca and usually they're like two or three day ceremonies. And I listened to that, dude, and I'm like, dude, I did DMT and it lasted like three minutes. I can't imagine hours and days of that. Like, fuck all that. There's no way I'll never do ayahuasca. That's that's too fucking long, bro. And I And look, I know that a lot of people are getting a lot of great things out of it. You are being completely transformed into a new person. I saw this one guy. It was an elderly guy, not elderly, but like late sixties, early seventies, and he goes, I should have done this thirty years ago, and like you know, you hear certain testimonies like that, like it is, it's a wild ride, and it does help out a lot of people. But I'm good. I'm good on that.
Speaker 6: It's the ego death.
Speaker 7: And I feel like most people who never try psychedelics, never like the term ego death is it's falling on deaf years. They don't understand what that means to completely remove yourself from it, or like you're riding this wave regardless of it's time for you to get off or not. No, no, you need to calm down and ride this wave because it's not letting go of you for a little while, you know what I mean. It's it's something that I think is very beneficial if somebody is ready to have that experience.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: I got buddies who come back from deployments and they have PTSD like motherfuckers, right, And they go to different therapy sessions and all these things, and some of them try SSRIs all this horrible shit, horrible shit. They'll do an ayahuasca retreat and I'm not saying they're completely healed, but they will. That starts the healing process for them, right, allowing for that ego death and allowing for them to come to grips with there and really look at themselves in the mirror on that level. And I'm not saying that's the only source. People deal with different traumas in different ways, but again using these types of substances with the respect and using them as a for their medicinal purposes, not as a party drug. Right if you're doing ayahuasca and then trying to go to a ray, first of all, you're just not living life, right.
Speaker 6: You fucking degen.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, like I also would love to try payoti one of these days, but not just try some payote at the house. I want to go to a Native American ceremony like ceremony which I can go to because I have a little bit of chalcowl blood in me. I'd have to get all the proper paperwork and stuff neither here nor there. If I could go there and experience it in the time and place and environment that that is supposed to be tried and ingested and do a sweat and do the whole thing, Like, yes, I would love to know what that's like. Same time, I've heard a lot of people say that it's not worth and don't worry about it. Mushrooms are ten times better, and it's like I hear you, I don't know if I believe that, because if it was, then why wouldn't the naive Americans have more of a heavier influence with mushrooms. Why are they heavier with or ayahuasca and paoti?
Speaker 6: You see what I'm saying. I think there's different levels to it. But if you use these things in.
Speaker 7: The proper manner, with the proper respect, and with pure intentions, not trying to go buck wild and have a party weekend, I feel like your experiences, more often than not, are more positive.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I like what you said about the ego.
Speaker 4: So for me, what it did was it took my ego during the experience, took it out and put it on the side over here. Then when I came back it reintegrated. But I had a level of control over it that I never had before, and that stays with you. That just doesn't go away. You're able to control your ego in a way that's much different than before doing those substances.
Speaker 6: In my perspective, yeah, and I think it also helps people come to grips with their own mortality. Feel like so many people are afraid of death or or like either either afraid of death or be they don't realize how fragile life is like. And I don't mean your spirit, man, I don't mean your soul. We are a very very weak, feeble water sack with very weak bone structures making sure that we stand up. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Life and death. That line between the two can be fucking extinguished so fast, and that's it. The game is over. It's done now. I know I'm not talking about after life things. That's a whole separate conversation. But I feel like so many people walk around in this weird bubble where they think they're they're all good, nothing's gonna happen to them whatever. When they experience an ego death. I think that A it kind of gets them aware of the fact that, like, nothing is infinite, everything will come to an end, including yourself, and b it's kind of like the person who's never been in a fistfight before gloving up and putting a mouthpiece in and like going two rounds just in a sparring match, and you realize, like, okay, I can't whoareworks?
Speaker 6: Yeah all right, dope, I don't know where that came from, but apparently I'm on one right now. Fuck, here we go.
Speaker 7: It's like you experience, like, okay, getting punched in the face full force. You're not going to die, You're not made out of glass. Yes it hurts, and yes, you're gonna recover from this over the next few days. But like there's a level of respect that comes with that, and you now know what your limitations and what your capabilities are. I feel like this is kind of in that same realm on a mental and psychological standpoint, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely agree dude that like they they definitely co inside for sure. There's multiple things happening at once, and so yeah, look, Chris, I mean, I know you got to get out of here. Brother. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. This was an awesome conversation. I cannot wait to see the Doors of Perception and one more time. If any of the good cult members want to go and check it out, where would they have to go to find it?
Speaker 4: So right now you can get a special pre release version of Doors of Perception from our website. Just go to Forbidden Knowledge dot News right on the front page. You can click on it or Forbidden Knowledge dot news slash slash Forbidden Documentary.
Speaker 5: And it will bring you to the page.
Speaker 4: You can either rent it for three bucks or you can buy it for seven bucks, and it helps tremendously with our promotion and distribution everything. If you guys, go check out and get yourself the.
Speaker 5: Early release edition.
Speaker 4: But we're hoping for it to hit the big streaming platforms by June or July at the latest, so be on the lookout for that. Otherwise, check us out on our website all podcast platforms, Rumble and rocksin awesome man.
Speaker 2: Look, Marla, our brother, we love you, We love everything that you're doing right now. So happy and so proud of you for just chasing after your dreams here. This is amazing work that you're doing and just happy to see you keep going, dude, So thank you so much for blessing us with your lovely appearance. And yeah, Jacob, can we get some knife hands up in this Beyonce?
Speaker 7: We can indeed real quick shameless plug if you haven't and would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver Boy, and then come check us out at cocsilver dot com link in the description below. Look, Johnathan got his JFK coin out this time.
Speaker 2: Let's go Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 6: Economy is doing wild shit. It's not gonna stop anytime soon. Doesn't matter what the next election shows. The economy is going to continue to do wild things. Inflation, deflation, recession, all of the big fancy words that scare the shit out of people.
Speaker 7: But you know what, you shouldn't be scared of the fact that silver and gold, bullyond have always retained a value and they will always retain a value. I'm not telling you to put your entire retirement portfolio in precious metals. I am saying to diversify. Get your start with cocsilver dot com again linking the description below. But another way that you could support the show would be too.
Speaker 6: Please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, subscribes to comments, lie proposal review, and shares, hit their friends of family shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could dip become potential cult members. Aren't the rest of you? Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out metamisteries Jonathan's other show and give them all the same love and respect on that platform. Come check out the Cajun Night, Come check out both of us on our patreons. To join in on our Wednesday Night lives every Wednesday night at nine pm. And while you're in the sharing and giving mood, go check out Forbid Knowledge News on all of his listening platforms. Give them the five star reviews, the positivity, the comments, the five stars, all the things in the stuff, and we thank you for everybody's already gonna have done.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna have to try and one that up. That's that out true.
Speaker 5: Have made my nipples hard at.
Speaker 6: Kind of bricked up every time I do it, so I feel this.
Speaker 2: Anyhow.
Speaker 6: With that being said, this was another beautiful episode of.
Speaker 2: The Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital pieces of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 7: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offer to screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 6: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult