Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on.
Speaker 3: JRR Bulldog Sports Page brought to you by JRRS. On thousand dollars cash giveaways rock the Bank. Remember there's a pickback up at nine oh five this morning. You have thirteen different chances today to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh Bulldog, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: You know I always call you, guys the elite rock and roll DJs in this country.
Speaker 2: The premiere.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys realize, though, what an influencer I am, not just in the sports world, but also in the music business. So I went on my show last week. In fact, I might have said it on this show as well, and I wrote in my column in The Orlando Sentinel, instead of arguing over whether we should call it the Golf of Mexico or the Gulf of America, I propose calling it the Gulf of Margaritaville. And I think that would make everybody feel good, right mm hmm uh taco. I want you to go to Jimmy Buffett's official Twitter count that they are still keeping active after Jimmy Buffett's passing of a few months ago.
Speaker 1: All right, do you see what's right at the top of it, Jimmy Buffett Memorial Highway.
Speaker 2: That's one. I guess he might have a several of these.
Speaker 1: Well, his official Twitter account right up, right up of Margaritaville. Yeah, yeah, right there, big map of the golf with the name Golf of Margaritaville.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Buffett's Twitter account monitors the Bulldog.
Speaker 1: I just showed it. You are such an influencer. I'm sorry. I'm sorry end for that. I'm sair, but I just showed it to Pat. Well done, dog. I was surprised that the.
Speaker 3: Suggestion of golf oil I didn't catch much traction.
Speaker 2: Did they still have golf gas stations? Not around here?
Speaker 3: I don't think I know they still exist. Yes, but I'm sure the text line is going to light up now with Gulf Gas station locations across central Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm googling it, so don't worry. Yeah, Webster, Florida has one.
Speaker 4: By the way, did you guys see the monster number TV rating the Chiefs Bills got most watched AFC Championship game on rules?
Speaker 3: Was it like fifty two million or something.
Speaker 4: Fifty seven point seven million dwarf the NFC Conference Championship Game, which still drew a huge number forty four point two million for the Eagles Commanders. But my god, excluding Super Bowls, that Chiefs Bills game ranks as the second most watched NFL game ever, I think records starting in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: I think that that was considered a Super Bowl game for a lot of people. I know so many people who had parties at their house watch parties for it was just.
Speaker 3: Like Super Bowl, right right, Yeah, it just goes to show the team one.
Speaker 4: Right, So that conference Championship game nearly tripled the rating for the college football National Championship Game, yet another reason college football needs to move its championship game up a couple of weeks so it doesn't get devoured by the TV monster known as the NFL playoffs.
Speaker 3: They can easily do that just by including more of these bowl games and move it up when those playoffs started. It could easily be a cop Yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyway, speaking of the NFL the Pro Bowl games, how pumped are you about the Pro Bowl Games being in Orlando this week Thursday through Sunday. I love that Orlando has sort of become the new home of the Pro Bowl, although I will admit I'm a little disappointed. Did you see who opted out of the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 2: Yesterday?
Speaker 4: Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Jade and Daniels all announced they will not take part in the Pro Bowl games. Guess who's Guess who's replacing Lamar Jackson, Drake may Jake may of the Patriots. Russell Wilson is replacing Josh Allen, and Baker Mayfield has is going to replace Jaden Daniels. I thought Baker Mayfield should have been in it any ways, should he not have greed?
Speaker 2: So? Anyway, Yeah, Pro Bowl games?
Speaker 3: How much did they get paid for that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But but j Watt the NFL great, he tweeted out yesterday, when you get five minutes deep, they should just call it the Participation Bowl.
Speaker 3: You know how I feel about this whole thing. So I'm just gonna shut up.
Speaker 2: I can't believe what. No, how do you feel?
Speaker 3: I don't think I think it's at the point. Why why bother?
Speaker 4: I would I actually like when it was a real game instead of the flag football dodgeball stuff. I mean, I didn't mind watching the Pro Bowl when it was a real game. Was it did they? Did they you know, tackle hard? Or was there any defense? No, but it still drew a decent rating and it was still a football game.
Speaker 1: So I would I would prefer it to go back to the old way I have it. Josh Allen Baling like that. I know that others did. Like you said, that's just that's a letdown coming from that guy, right.
Speaker 2: Well, so he's claiming injury, so maybe he's.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bulldog, Taco's favorite hockey team dominated Lightning last night.
Speaker 2: The Blackhawks.
Speaker 3: Uh huh big?
Speaker 2: What was what was it score for?
Speaker 3: To one out?
Speaker 2: Big win for my Blackhawks? Blackhawks are cellar dwellers in the standings and yeah, Lightning, Come on, guys.
Speaker 4: You see a basketball team nearly beat Kansas last night in Kansas. Uh, Kansas ends up one ninety one to eighty seven on a couple of game clinching our game clinching free throws with three point one seconds left.
Speaker 2: But UCF was right there.
Speaker 4: Remember UCF lost by fifty one points at at home to Kansas a couple of weeks ago, and then they almost beat them on the road.
Speaker 3: Clearly making some adjustments after the initials out, I would say, oh, did you see this?
Speaker 4: Uff? Florida State's they announced their football schedule earlier this week? What about this non conference schedule?
Speaker 2: They have? You ready? Go?
Speaker 4: Obviously they end the season with Florida. They opened the season with Alabama, and then the second game of the season, linch, are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: They played Texas A and M. Really Texas? Oh wait, nevermind, that's East Texas. Oh. I didn't even know there was in East Texas A and M and way to go?
Speaker 3: No name?
Speaker 4: Can you name the nickname the mascot of East Texas an? That's your trivia question? My god?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Great trivia.
Speaker 2: I think it's the Tornado Tamers or something like that.
Speaker 3: All right, hey, Bulldog, have fun filling your three hour show this morning. He is Mike the Bulldog Byonkey from AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety Game takes time out of his show with open mic to join us for the sports page here on j r R.
Speaker 2: Each morning. Oh Oh, Jay's j r R.