Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Plod Talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guess ye, plod Talk is the best only podcasts where the whole smashed the guests.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. My name is Adam twenty two. I am joined by my beautiful, cherry ice cream looking ass wife. The plug looks like ice cream. I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 1: It, and you must be hungry.
Speaker 3: I am uh. And today we're sitting down on the couch with the beautiful the Regal.
Speaker 1: Violet Boss Regal.
Speaker 3: I like that I applied that word to you today. I feel like, personally you may have a future in the monarchy.
Speaker 1: I would love that because then I could do what I really want to do, which is the men.
Speaker 3: Oh what do you really want to do to men?
Speaker 1: Enslave most? Please? I volunteers.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that though they're like you, seem like you have like dominatrix vibes like you you're used to, like sub you're getting men like me.
Speaker 1: No, maybe not like you, but you know, like beta men or I don't know. I figure you might be slightly alpha.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a bit you can't tell me ship right right? Well, just kidding, but I don't know. I am like kind of fascinated by her energy. I'm trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 4: I was going to say that I feel like she is your exact type in what way she reads a little goth vibe and you love that a little bit.
Speaker 3: But but I'm not getting it, Like, no, tattoo.
Speaker 4: Tattoo is not like what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But the dark hair, the fair skin.
Speaker 3: You don't listen to metal.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, like when I'm on my peloton, like I'll take the heat class are for.
Speaker 3: Each other, the peloton heavy metal classes. That's an amazing way to say that you're into metal. That's so cool. I didn't know that exists.
Speaker 4: I feel like that is the only time I would ever choose to listen to metal. As if I was out, Yeah, he'll be like taking notes to it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, if I'm if I have to write for a couple of hours, I will put on like just metal because it's just oh yeah, just keeps me in the zone. It's chaotic, it's not much to think about or there's like a lot to think about, but I'm not really going to think about it. It works for me.
Speaker 1: No, My thing is like mid century chill music. When I've got to sit down and work mid century chill music, I don't know, look that it's Spotify later.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out like the fifteen hundreds. Okay, I'm in the middle of the century.
Speaker 1: No like sixties, seventies es. But it's like no no vocals, right, yeah, I can have eighth would.
Speaker 3: Be you see what I did. I assume that the middle of the century was five hundred years ago and not fifty years ago. It's pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Because that's a millennia, I know.
Speaker 3: But still anyway, anyway, so what was that you're petting me, because.
Speaker 1: It's petting you.
Speaker 3: Anyway? Okay, where are you from?
Speaker 1: Waco, Texas?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: No? Not cool?
Speaker 3: No, I say cool because they had a famous cult thing. May be too young to know that's cute.
Speaker 1: I feel like you heard about this, Yeah, David Koresh, Baby, we ain't coming out, but I did.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't come out of the compound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a church compound. It was a religious cult and he held like all the people hostage. I don't know. I think it was like twenty thirty days.
Speaker 3: But they were down because they were like such serious believers syndrome basically, and the FEDS fucking surrounded it and then eventually stormed it. This was like everything on TV for a few weeks when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, maybe yeah. They were like the FBI was just there like every day for thirty days, and they did they stalk back, and I have so many questions. I got to look this up.
Speaker 3: I think they were doomers. I think they had like a lot of food saved up.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did. Yeah, they like stockpiled it. What's funny is now it's a best Buy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I grew up like right next to it, and my dad used to be like, yeah, that's where David Koresh was at. And now it's a fucking shopping center.
Speaker 3: Ironically, the best Buy eventually will probably go the way of the Waco Colt because realistically, best Buy kind of I don't think it's meant to last.
Speaker 1: My washing machine from there.
Speaker 3: Would that bummy out if the best buye was gone?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean I don't know when's the last time you's have been. I went, like a year ago, nobody was in there. You're always empty. I go, I'll do like an order pick up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I am a retail shopper. If I need something, I will go buy it at best Buy or whatever. But even that being said, I haven't been to Besbue and probably.
Speaker 1: Like by like four things a year.
Speaker 3: I don't like anything I know, but like, if I need toothpaste, I'm like just gonna literally go to CBS. I'm not gonna go on Amazon. What would you do if you need a toothpaste?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would run to the drug store. Well, it depends though, Like I've gotten like in this old lady era when I'm at home, like I'll just amazon all it. It's a toothpaste, Like, then I'm like, fuck it. Then I don't have to go to the store.
Speaker 4: Do you have enough toothpaste for that day? Then you can amazon it. If you need it immediately, then we're going to the store. I'm not gonna not brush my teeth.
Speaker 1: No ooh, we don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm definitely brushing my teeth. That's not on the table saying.
Speaker 1: The way that you shop depends on how pressing it is.
Speaker 3: I am thinking about getting more in line with your style of life, though, I'm thinking, like, you know, maybe I need to be the kind of guy. They're just like, I need toothpaste. Boom, I order twenty tubes of toothpaste. And then that's you.
Speaker 4: Know why, because your husband's gonna come in from the next room and say, hey, I'm out of deodorant, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Say no, no, no, no, no, no no. Look at this drawer for deordorance right here. Don't tell me anything. I order you fucking deodorant.
Speaker 3: But you want to let don't get married because she's married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm married back, all right, don't.
Speaker 3: Get married with someone like her because she uh made me stop wearing old spice the regulars.
Speaker 1: Why would you wear that? Exactly?
Speaker 3: They advertise it to me on TV my entire But then she bought me some weird organic uh deodor and then complains that I don't smell it.
Speaker 1: You smell even when you wore old spice. So what difference does it make to me? Don't you smell it?
Speaker 3: Don't you love like a man's smell?
Speaker 1: There's levels? What kind of smell? Are we talking? Like? Body odor?
Speaker 3: Body?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that day you came home, I don't know what you were doing.
Speaker 4: You smell like a bag of what like funians.
Speaker 3: She's not gonna want to sleep with me smell. But the thing is that some shirts you wear, it's like the sweat doesn't like absorb it in the shirt, so it kind of like the shirt starts to like stink weird.
Speaker 1: And like you should change what you're wearing.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, sometimes you gotta wear like a cool fashioned shirt that doesn't like absorb sweat as well.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyway, so she's from Waco, Texas.
Speaker 3: Yes, which and how annoying is it to tell people about being from Waco, Texas and then they always bring up the same exact thing like me? But probably the younger generation doesn't.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I wasn't even born yet when that happens.
Speaker 3: But how old are you?
Speaker 1: Twenty seven?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah? Maybe nice? Okay. And so do you have a pretty traditional upbringing I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I grew up in the Baptist bell going to church three times a week.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay. At what point did you start to think, oh, I'm going to just embarrass God and just become a porn star.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well it was after I went to college, which I had to go to a religious school if I was going to be supported at all. No. I actually got kicked out a year after going to this school. They expelled me because it was a very small, like Christian school in New York City, because they broke like every rule that they had in place. Like I drank alcohol on campus and in my dorm room and I brought back boys to my dorm room. Wasn't doing this, no, really, just just me.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a very serious religious school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what everyone does in college. They drink in the dorm room and they right and they set their room.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and so you were fucking and drinking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And I remember bringing boys back on several occasions, like at two am in my roommates like sleeping right there. We're in this tiny room because it's New York City, and we're just like going at it on the floor. It's like something and something by.
Speaker 3: Your roommates for fucking.
Speaker 1: No, she actually didn't rat on me. They just like figured it out from the camera footage, I guess of oh yeah, because not always because they are own like the whole building, and.
Speaker 3: So oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they saw the footage and then they pulled me into the office. There were like twelve whatever school executives, and they showed me my own photos on Instagram and they gotta go, Yeah, what kind of Instagram photos were they of? Like alcohol or at the club or whatever.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the club. Yeah, they had pictures like well off social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they took them from my private Instagram. It was weird.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so like, in my head, the religious school leaders are going to be incompetent and not able to figure something like that out. But I guess these are these are the ones we're serious about it. So you got kicked out, and then what do you do?
Speaker 1: I went back home to Waco for a year and got my real estate license.
Speaker 3: How mad were your mom and dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They were mad. They also were like, you're like thirty pounds heavier because you're like drinking and stuff. So they put me on like a strict like military time.
Speaker 3: Really, your parents are directly involved in your weight.
Speaker 1: My mom, yeah, my dad whatever needs weight In the first year card, I know, I'm like, yeah, she's like, you're fucking fat. We gotta like get you lean again. Oh my god, that was thank you mom. Now looking back and like, yeah, it was large.
Speaker 3: She's so triggered though, because she's just like, yeah, that's, like, to Lena, the worst thing a mom could do.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like I mean you're like, I'm I'm almost twenty years old, iman an adult. You can't have a fucking diet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can.
Speaker 1: You're going to live out.
Speaker 3: You can and you should. Yeah, But like what was your parents' reaction? They were like really mad, Like was this something that they had been like happy about your whole life leading up to this, this is what they wanted for you.
Speaker 1: No, they actually were really mad that I went to college in New York City. They wanted me to stay in Texas, but they wanted to go to school still. Yeah, they just wanted me to go closer to home, and I was like no. You know, growing up in a small town, I was like, fuck this shit, I gotta get out of here, the small minded people. I was always like the black sheep of my family and high school and stuff. So I was between Los Angeles and New York City and just happened. Then I went to the city and.
Speaker 3: Wait, but so you do real estate for four years? Was it just like the most boring thing ever? But like, were you making okay money?
Speaker 1: I was for part of it at the start, like no, because I was nineteen or twenty years old, you know, like buying a house is like most people's biggest purchases of their life. Seen year old check with like you know that was like, you know it happens.
Speaker 3: But were you like the hot girl realtor yeah, okay, because I see a lot of that on Instagram that like random hot chicks love to become realtors now and.
Speaker 4: Then you're selling homes in Waco and you don't even like Waco, so yeah, like, ye buy a house here in the city.
Speaker 1: I hate this terrible city.
Speaker 3: Did you have a Texas accent that you had to unlearn at some point?
Speaker 1: Not really, like I was always told that by my family, like they have very like Hickey Texas Southern accents. I just hated it so much growing up that I just started teaching myself to not have an accent. But it does come out now when you're like that, I'm like, yeah, argument or something.
Speaker 3: No, that's really my New England accent. I like very quickly realized, like, oh, this makes me sound like a fucking white trash piece of shit. So like all the cool kids in New York, So I just kind of did away with it, not not really intentionally. I was just trying to talk like all the cool black and Hispanic kids I was hanging out with. So I guess it just yeah, no, trying to talk like me what nothing. Okay, So you hate being a realtor essentially, and at some point you say fuck it, I'm getting sex work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that was right around COVID. I got laid off from my job because I had like actually a salary position in real estate, but it was like a mass layoff whatever. I was already like modeling on the side, like fun fashion bikini modeling, and I was like, hmm, I wonder if I can make this work full time. So I gave myself like a six month period. Okay, if I can book myself out make like a similar amount of money, then this is the career that I'm going to do. So during that time, I did like glamour, boudoir modeling, all like stuff. I booked myself through like model Mayhem, you know those sites.
Speaker 3: Very very spend a lot of Model Mayhem back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and six months goes by and it worked out really well. At that point, I did start like an OnlyFans, and I was a faceless creator because again I wasn't sure if it was something that I wanted was going to be able to do right. Six months later, I decided, fuck it, I'm going to go all in. Started doing some fetish modeling, did a lot of like damsel and distress bondage modeling, which I learned to really hate. My body is like fuck that being like tied up and like a it looks really something painful it is. There are a lot of girls that love it, not me. I would stress me out when I see it.
Speaker 4: Every time I said, I'm like, I'm trying to imagine myself in a scenario where I'm just tied about hanging from something.
Speaker 1: It puts me in a panic mentally.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people love it.
Speaker 4: They love the full submission of it, and I would consider myself to be submissive. But I think the fear of like passing out because it's tied too tight in a random spot would just freak me out too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was starting to get to me. And I'm not like somebody that normally has anxiety. But I'm like, Okay, I'm all tied up and there's some random man that's filming this for whatever clips site. So luckily I don't know. I was probably doing that for another six months. Some female domination fetish producers reached out to me and was like, hey, do you want to do femdom content? I was like, sure, why not? I've never done this, don't even know what it is. Show up to set. There's like three slaves, submissives whatever you want to call them there and they hand me a chastity cage and I was like, what the fuck is this? Like, you're gonna put it on his dinghy and you're gonna like make fun of him. You're gonna kick it and just be as man as you possibly can, like throw in some like you know, cock and ball torture, and I was like, oh, okay, sure, I'll give it a give it a go. Immediately, like loved it. It was so fun humiliating and beating up men. So as soon as those like clips came out, like a flood of new fans came in, was like, we want to see you in this role and I liked it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, before someone had presented the idea to you about the chastity bell and the humiliation, would you have considered yourself someone who would have thought that was fun, like it was it like a because you said you immediately loved it, But do you think that you would have liked it without knowing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you came a long way from Christian college. Yeah, yeah, no, because.
Speaker 4: I always say I don't want to see him like that. But I'm has it just been Has it just been that I just haven't tried it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I think that. Yeah, still like part of that traditional mindset was going through my hut. I mean, hell, it still does these days. So I don't think I probably would have looked at it like, oh, like that's fun.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I used to bully boys all the time and high school and previous to that, so it always came naturally to me. So it was just interesting that it panned out that way because it's never something that I would have personally looked into and I no, no, you love it? Yeah, full blown dominatrix. For the past two and a half years, I've had a couple of dungeons and lots of fun.
Speaker 3: Were you horn it up before you got into porn? Were you promiscuous? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was a total raging slut. In college, I had like a list going. I lost my virginity at eighteen, so it wasn't you know anything before that, I was all brand new. I think it was over one hundred and fifty guys with the time my one year in New York City was done.
Speaker 3: In one year. That's three a week. Yeah, that's pretty impressive. What kind of guys were you fucking? Just whoever? Or was there like a type that you were into or.
Speaker 1: At first it was just like random tender hookups with whoever's.
Speaker 3: I guess once you throw tender in the Mexican late, it's gotta be kind of very easy mechanical, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't like like the crowd there. They're kind of like cheap and stingy fuckers.
Speaker 3: So I want to Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna like go out and have fun and you know, fuck around, you might as well take me out to a nice dinner and whatever. Before so then it went from like young hoomevers to like older successful men, which has always been my thing since then. Yeah, like I think older. I think arguably no, I was like fucking like seventy.
Speaker 3: Year olds And how was that?
Speaker 1: It's kind of interesting. Is it fun? It was like drunk half the time, so it was all like fun to me. But it's crazy, Like from what I can remember, their suck strivees were like more intense than just twenty year olds and porn that I shoot with because it's quite rare for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the twenty year old is like just raw dog and the seven year old's probably got some viagra in this system.
Speaker 1: You know, definitely have like more swagger. You know, seventy years and you better.
Speaker 3: But but like in your head, like it is sucking a seven year old dick and a twenty one year old dick like dramatically different, are they? Kind of either way, it's a dick, yeah.
Speaker 1: Once you know a little bit more wrinkly, lived in, lived in not making it sound to you guys, no, but looking past that, I mean I don't really give a ship like as long as like the chemistry is there and we're having a good time, Like, I don't really mind if it's you know, a little bit older.
Speaker 3: So I mean, you sleep around for one year, you figure out that you like old rich guys, which is I guess that's that's the point of sleeping with a bunch of baby is to figure out what you're into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a great learning experience. So then when I started like really seriously dating, it didn't like take me long to find my forever guy.
Speaker 3: So your dude is an older gentleman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's eighteen years older than me, not in the seventies, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, not that crazy. Yeah, but but how'd you meet.
Speaker 1: This man on Seeking arrangements dot com?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's the first Seeking arrangements marriage story I've heard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, we really Actually I didn't really like him at first, Like he was nice and stuff, but it was like, I don't see this going anywhere. He actually just got divorced, not too you know, long before that. So we were just like hanging out and having fun and then just one thing led to another and we were seeing each other like every single Wednesday night. We had like a standalone date this hotel lobby bar and ended off just turning out into something more. And he doesn't care about what you do for work. No, he thinks it's hot. But is he into being dominated? No? No, no, he just likes you doing it. Yeah. We actually like dom subs together now sometimes, which is fun, or we'll just I like to go out like terrorize men. Sometimes I'm just like on a rampage. Yeah, terrorized. I go out to the bar and like terrorize like stuck up men and like suits that work at corporate offices. And then we'll go and like terrorize them together.
Speaker 3: Are like, what is terrorizing?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Just give them a hard time?
Speaker 1: Be me into them. I like to make fun of them and you know, talk about their lives. They're like, yeah, I'm married to my high school sweetheart with you know Timmy. Tammy and Tommy are kids and her life is so fucking boring. Like, No, it just depends on the day though.
Speaker 3: Okay, So once you get into the porn industry, did you just love it right away or how was it getting into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah. What's funny is it was always on the table for me to do porn, like basically since I started modeling.
Speaker 3: So you kind of always figured that that was one path.
Speaker 1: No, I actually didn't really want to do it. That's why it took me so long, four years almost to like commit to doing it. But it's something I just came around to him, is like, no, I actually do want to do this, but it's not something that I think should be rushed, and I'm glad I didn't like try to rush into it, because you know, things happen and people end up out of this industry. So I wanted to make sure if I was going to do mainstream that this is like my end all career, Like I don't care if the ship's on the internet for the rest of my life, you know. So Yeah, I've been a year and a half doing mainstream and there were some learning curves at first, which you know with any new path is interesting. So I'm big on hygiene. Always happened, but like when you get into porn, like the hygiene game has to like go from here all the way up here.
Speaker 3: Okay, And despite what she was saying, I got a great hut smell great, it tastes great. All the girls say it, Oh, all of them like, wow, you have great hygiene.
Speaker 1: Just two secret. If they can't tell you in front of me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to tell you because I don't want you to get mad at the girls.
Speaker 1: Oh god, dare you compliment my mound on his smells? For sure?
Speaker 3: Damn that does give me away because you know I would tell you immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would not stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: I would have to hear about it for the rest of my fucking life.
Speaker 3: A random girl of the mall could tell me I'm hot, and I'm gonna tell her three times. Of course.
Speaker 1: The world.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty annoying. But okay, you get into it. The guys stink, they smell like mildew. How do you deal with this?
Speaker 1: What do you do? There's something I had to figure out my own. So, like, you know, there are things like bab and yeast and u t ies that like come about when you have multiple sexual partners, and especially the guys that don't like wash their dinghies have you. But some have boats, some have dinghies. We'll see the porn.
Speaker 3: Love boat too coming soon. Three. Okay, but what's like your most memorable scenes that you filmed, are like most enjoyable or however you want to judge it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recently earlier this year, which is coming out tomorrow, actually did my fur shoot with the Vixen Group and he did Black Draw with Isaiah Maxwell. It was really fun and it's cool to like step on a set. Most porn studios don't have multiple people on set, you know, stylists, hair and makeup all that stuff. So it was really cool to work without many people and very organized, which is not a common thing and porn, but yeah, it was super hot scene. He was a really cool guy, has a really nic calm energy, which I like it makes for great chemistry, at least for me. Were you nervous or do you feel like all the modeling you've done prepared you. I was excited. I was not nervous. I was just like, all right, today's my day. And of course, you know, the big day planned it like two months or three months. It had already been scheduled in advanced boom. The time of the month comes, you know, and like severe cramps and stuff like, oh my god, adairs. Yeah, of course, So yeah, that's always fun.
Speaker 3: Another lit was something to figure out as a female town.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sponges and sponges.
Speaker 4: But also you have to like hope that you're like cramps are not so bad, right, There's things that you can't account for.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I was with like a normal girl out in the office and Lena was I said something that how Lena was doing born today and she was on her period and she's like, how does she do that, like, oh right, like normal girls.
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea that.
Speaker 1: You figure in our vaginas.
Speaker 3: I don't really know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I remember the first time I used it. It took me like eight hours to get it out. Really. I had a friends come over and try to get it out. She couldn't. We ended up going to the er, but it was Sunday night and we were in Woodland Hills, so nowhere was open. The only place that was open was the Jewish hospital and they're like, you're not a patient of our so get the fuck out of here. So I'm just like sobbing in the shower, like trying to get it out. And yeah, this was.
Speaker 3: A theme in one of your early blogs, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had one stuck in there, but I figured out how to take it out myself. You just have to like squat very deep on the floor and like push as if you're trying to give yeah yeah, yeah at the same time.
Speaker 1: And every time it happened.
Speaker 3: The other day, I filmed a Boy Boy Girl. Right as soon as we get done, the girls like asking the other guy like take this one. Basically go in there and take the sponge out and I was so thankful that she didn't ask me.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's harder for the guys because you guys have fingers. You guys don't have nails to edge with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like the last thing I want to do to a girl that I'm genuinely attracted to is to have to fish around in your bloody vagina to pull a piece of foam.
Speaker 1: Out better for me if I.
Speaker 3: Ask you, I will do it for you, But to do it for a random girls like, like, I'm not fucking contracted to do this, like it get the butler to do it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also like they're like dirty fingers up in there that Yeah, wash your hands.
Speaker 3: That's what I would saying. I haven't washed my hands in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I can't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't want me to do that. It's just in yeah, you know, I'm gross. So how uh how has your sex life changed as a result of doing porn all the time. Are you like as it slowed down a lot or are you still motivated sexually?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It ebbs and flows. I think just like getting older too, you know, and being married. I'm just like, okay, if I've been working for the past two weeks. I'll go home and like, you want to fuck, let's fuck, and we're like, get it, get it done. You come on my face or give me a cream pie. It's just like, I'm tired and lazy at that point. But if we both work hard, he does perform a little bit with me and my content, so I would do a lot of like threesome stuff, and I recently started allowing him, not really but encourage him to create his own pob site. So he's doing that, but not frequently.
Speaker 3: It's just like, you don't get jealousy and fucking other girl.
Speaker 1: Oh I did it first. I was a real menace to him.
Speaker 3: So you keep it cool in front of the girl. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like at him for a week after.
Speaker 3: But it's weird because you because you like, don't actually really have much of a basis. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm such the jealous type that it's ridiculous. Like that's why I found like a fucking unicorn, because he doesn't get jealous. I got over that, so, yeah, that was something I had to work out for myself. But yeah, I was not not digging at it. I'm like sharing, but I'm being shared all the time. Yeah, so if he told you that he didn't want you to perform anymore, how would that go for you? Fine, then make me a stay at home life. It's what I wanted to be in the first plan.
Speaker 3: So you're just waiting for somebody to take you out the game.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have to be in the game. I choose to be in the game. That is what I say. Right, I think I'm not going to be in the game forever. I actually have a game plan of when I will be out.
Speaker 3: You're twenty seven. Yeah, what's your cut off date that you have floating around.
Speaker 1: Your head between forty and forty five?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like your whole life torn wise, because yeah, you know twenty seven, you're still young. Forty five, it's like, holy shit, you're still here.
Speaker 1: Like that would be like yeah, behind the camera, and then at that point, I don't even like doing that, yeah in front of the camera. Person.
Speaker 3: If a girl is still doing porn at forty five, it's like she's either just like so popular and making such a good money that it would just be stupid to stop, or she just literally has nothing else that she could be doing.
Speaker 1: So this girl's really genuinely like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a pretty good lifestyle realistically.
Speaker 1: So yeah, a lot of girls actually get in and their forty is into porn like enjoin like the Hot Wife or Milk Train and do really well.
Speaker 3: I mean a decent number of girls who's like moms end up doing OnlyFans at some point because they see their daughter I'm enjoying it so much that they're like, oh why not, I'm divorced.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, that's I just don't want to see my mom do that. It tells me that she wouldn't. No, actually she did talk to me about it. She's like, you think I should do that too, like beat up men. She's no longer religious or anything. Oh yeah, she didn't one to eighty.
Speaker 3: Of course she's still with your dad though.
Speaker 1: No, my father passed a few years ago. That's okay, but no, she's single now apparently, so, but she's like, I want to beat up men too, that would be fun. I'm like, no, do you think.
Speaker 3: Your mom would think that it was hot to film a scene with a guy that you had already shot with? What? No, that's weird sorry.
Speaker 1: In Arkansas, but needs to go. Yeah, maybe something's starting to talk, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we want to talk about the fact that her and her husband do dominic tricks, work together and you guys cucked somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah recently. This guy is into my like long term slaves. So he's been serving me for a few years and he hasn't seen me in person except one other time before, which was also crazy, but he came in. It was in New York City. I was doing feature performing at Sapphires and I was like, all right, you're going to come in. We're going to do a real life cock session, which he'd been begging for for like the past two years, and I was tired of hearing about it. So okay, fine, but what we're gonna do is film it and then release it because did he still have to pay for it? Oh god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was the club or he went back to the hotel?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, this was my place. Yeah no, I think the club would not like that. I want to dance fair again.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but but what so he just posts up in the corner and watches did he do anything weird or was it pretty?
Speaker 1: And yeah? No, actually had him come in and we were actually watching TV like eating dinner. I was like in sweatpants or whatever, and it was like, you can go, like sit in the fucking corner until my TV show is done, and don't fucking say a word, Like just go and stand in the corner, like facing the corner, you know, like time out. And he was happy to be yeah, but like if you speak a single fucking word, you're out because your voice is annoying. So that twenty minutes passes, I'm like, fine, I guess you gotta do this. I become like really bitchy when I'm domming, but they like that. So we set the camera stuff whatever, and so I put him in the chair in the corner and he's just so fucking excited, and I'm like, you still can't say a word. So I made him like hold the camera and do it from his point of view for part of it, and then we did our own point of view for part of it. So yeah, and then it came time. So this is actually my first anal scene that I've done too that will be coming out.
Speaker 3: He that was part of it. He wanted to film your first antle scene.
Speaker 1: No, actually, it's just like a spur of the moment. I was like put it in my ass. I had a couple of glasses of wine that probably helped. But I was like, so, yeah, we're gonna do this because my fans are like begging for anal and cuckold consots like this is gonna be perfect.
Speaker 3: So is it?
Speaker 1: Give me an antle cream pie? I was telling the slave. I was like, you will stay there until we're done. What does his bitch ass do? As soon as you know my bull comes in me, he like runs over and just like slurps it up out of my fucking asshole. Like the dick is still like in the asshole. I'm like I was so pissed.
Speaker 3: But dick was still guys.
Speaker 1: We were both so disgusted. We were like, like, what are you doing? I told you not to do that. You fucking.
Speaker 3: Is like what the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like his tongue better not touch my cock, and I think it did a little bit, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I feel like at that moment things would shift and it would be like, oh, now I am beating you up in this in this hotel room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like, get the fuck out. I He was had his shirt off and stuff, and like I literally like threw it out. We had this like balcony ex you're saying an AIRBNBA threw it out the balcony. I was like, fucking go, you're annoying, and so he was like very apologetic. You know, the following days will make fuck you. I'm like, what is the point of being a fucking submissive if you're not gonna listen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there needs to be repercussions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I've upped his daily tributes and his sacrifices to me. Wow, crazy every day? Yeah, every day, every month. Yeah, we have like a system in place because if you're gonna like serve in this type of a role, like you're serving a goddess, mistress, whatever, like, unless you have like something to give, like okay, you could be an assistant, run a camera or something like, what the hell else is your purpose? So it's sending me money?
Speaker 3: How do you find these men?
Speaker 1: They find me, I don't find how hard.
Speaker 3: Is this is there just like a seemingly infinite sea of these.
Speaker 1: Men or yeah, actually, which is crazy. I never really would have thought that. So I make a lot of my own like solo femdom content like point of view talking to the camera so I post them on like several clip sites, and most of the time they come from the clip sites, like randomly from one of my one off clip whatever. Right nowadays they come from horn sceanes, like especially the BBC ones, because they're all obsessed with being BBC cuckolds.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope that uh some pulk talk fans out there watch this and they say.
Speaker 1: You know what, I send her money every day.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: That's period. You can send her money too. We're going to be mad.
Speaker 3: I cannot do that, but I don't know if I know how.
Speaker 1: To be mean to you guys, but I'll try. Little sissy bitch shut up and send me money.
Speaker 3: I see. I can imagine her being so good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel it. It's radiating it.
Speaker 3: But so is it weird for you to switch over from dealing with these sleighs to all of a sudden, you're fucking a male porn star who's he's in control. He's swinging you around. He's no.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like being swung around by a real man, you know not some of them are not real man, But that's a different story for us. I hear some tea it's I was gonna ask just like week, you know, like a week after this.
Speaker 3: But sometimes the porn dudes are like powerful alpha males, and some of them are it's kind of like god damn, like you're aware of But okay, no names because we do not talk shit about other performances on this podcast, but tell me your worst male talent story.
Speaker 1: One it like sticks out to me. It wasn't even like maybe even the worst, but it was the most like odd thing to have said. Is like we were in the middle of, you know, having sex, and we're filming. We're like halfway through, and he's like cut, cut, cut, just yelling at to everyone. We're like, okay, like what's the matter. He's like, I can't do this anymore. Pussy's too tight. It's making my dick sore.
Speaker 5: It's like what what, Yeah, you didn't finish the scene well, So like everybody, including myself, is like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So the crew ended up like talking him down like he was like ready to leave, like his thing was so sore, and they're like we're already halfway through, Like I don't know what you're fucking dealing is just pull it together, Like he fucked tons of girls. But yeah, it was like he was very close to walking off set and I was going to be I don't think if anyone has ever heard that no, it was in for.
Speaker 3: Does everyone say that your vagina so tight that this would be reasonable? Or is he like the one guy who just couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: I have heard it say before it he was uncircumcised, so I've heard that more so from like, you know, the uncircumcised guys, that it's maybe more more tight. I don't know how that works, but it feels like suffocating. I thought, you know, guys liked tight pussy is, but not this one. So tight? So tight is good, but that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I've yet to run into a pussy that was so tight that absolutely not. I can't everyone go home? This is this is.
Speaker 1: What did He have a hard time coming because his dick was so sore. It did take him a few minutes and he was like, what are you not gonna fluff me? I'm like, no, I'm not gonna fucking fluff you, remember, I'm too fucking tight. Fluff your fucking self.
Speaker 3: I was just on the podcast explaining to my guys the whole concept of a fluffer and how there's sort of this little song and dance where the girl will like help the guy out because she wants to go home but doesn't really want to, or it feels like it's kind of beneath her.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even say it's like beneath but yeah, like it's about the guy. Like if the guy is like you don't want to be helping them, then you just don't help them, right, And I feel like you're like, oh, my pal needs some help him, and help him you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really dependent on the narrow because you know, you get paired, you don't get to normally pick who you're gonna work with on mainstream.
Speaker 4: And I feel like some of the guys don't want help. They just like want to watch their porno in the corner. They know exactly how they wanted to themselves off, So it's like, why get involved.
Speaker 1: You know what you're doing. I'm gonna go jerk off to my girl in the corner. Whatever you gotta do, Let's get out of here. Yeah, let's speed this up whatever.
Speaker 3: All right, So now that we've built up all the suspense and uh interest.
Speaker 1: Should we try it?
Speaker 3: Let's give it a shot.
Speaker 1: My alpha man with a yacht dick right here, yacht dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm swing today. All right, let's go, let's go plug talk dot com, let's go