Speaker 1: Seed Advice, Taco Bub to the Rescue, tipper Asque Taco Bub.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station, ask LCTB. The Life Coach segment brought to you by Petties Meats. As always appreciate that Petties State run four to thirty four in Longwood, just west of Ie for same place they've been for over forty years.
Speaker 2: Here's what the Life Coach does. Walk in there, pour yourself an ice cold free Giraft beer and just peruse the aisles. Pick out the delectable items you want. They have you covered from appetizers all the way through desserts.
Speaker 3: I was say the Thanksgiving spread that you bought like dozens of prepared meals ahead of Thanksgiving from Petties.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's delicious. Nice. I got the special ones we talked about. We're past Thanksgiving man boom and Christmas party the other I Alexir huh oh were you there? Yeah? Yeah, it was crazy. They my temporary pilot Hunter Park on the roof. Who Hunter is your Well, I mean he's pardoned now, so you know, coke chargers shouldn't matter. Party was great though, from starting to finish dude old LC got the Lampshade award though I was dancing on our bar with four receptionists. Well, that's actually part of why I got the lampshade because I kept calling him receptionist on the mic. I was telling him to take their tops off them five or six too many dirty martinis up there. Not that they overserved me there responsible and I had. I had a flight, obviously a dry flyer.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a bit confused as to the four receptionists. I think you might have misinterpreted what they did because we don't have any receptionists here in our building.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were just part of the party. I don't know. They could have been servers. I was seeing six. I called dude Eliseo. I got in trouble for, you know, yelling Merry Christmas on the mic. It's not taking well in this PC world. Stepping It's okay. I had a chant going on the microphone from left to right. It was like, left side, take their right side tops off. Four drunk sales guys got into the chant. That's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on a second, is that the north Face logo on your sports jacket? I've never oh you liked the new look. Wow, the north Face offered sports jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like the weather the Weather Channel, they have their sponsors, right, pretty cool aware this time of the this time of the year, because well it's chili out north Face. Pretty cool, very cool. Yeah, I get the reference. Thank you for all the questions. At two two five two six Life Coach, we're having a real issue with our son being a slight. We begged him relentlessly to clean his room to no avail signed please help. You just said the first part of your problem. You begged him, Well, do you like one of those will work for food sign holders? Did you hold a sign outside his bedroom that said please clean your room?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You teach by fear. Teach that boy. If he doesn't clean up the contents of his room, he's losing them. Then when he doesn't, you throw all the contents in the of the room in the front yard. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That happened to you as a kid, right right. My mom used to do that to me and my brother and sisters. But see the difference, we really didn't even have that messy rooms. She just you know, was she dropped the hammer. She just was over dealing with four of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. Yeah, it was over dealing with four receptions. That's great. But you see the difference here, Pat is these parents that I'm talking to right now. They're doing something Your mom didn't have the balls to do well because she doesn't have balls because she's a mom. Anyway, that's near that. You neither hear nor there. But they need to douse the materials with gas and light it up. Problem solved. The kid's contents are gone, as you said, his room's always going to be straight now and in the future, and his doubles as a bonfire with the colder tempts. Got it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are a lot of things coming in life. Coach husband is mad because I hit a deer with my truck then brought it home. In this economy, how do I not keep free meat?
Speaker 3: The wife brought the deer homes.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking at him double chicken for typos and says I'm country husband's city Oh I'm country Husband's a city flicker. Sorry. Do I just throw it out or process it as they say in the city or the country. You go, girl, this right, not only keep it, but field dress. That thing makes in venice and chili and force that wimpy husband years to eat it like you would a bowl of peas. You see, you know the chili chick. You've done that, right, But what the chili trick? You just kind of you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About, the chili trick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where you make chili vendis and chili.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did that to my Yeah, yeah yeah, legend huh yeah, leg right.
Speaker 2: There's a keeper wife this one. Oh got you got a girl hitting a deer and slinging that thing into the truck or even on the hood of the car. If I'm a cop and I see a lady drive with a deer on the hood or the roof, I'm letting her go. Hey, their life coach.
Speaker 3: Break down on the side of the road. Honey, just stay in the car. I got this.
Speaker 2: You sit here and WI you sit she said, quote unquote seating slicker. Hey, their life coach, just need a recommendation. Today, I'm celebrating twelve years of being out of prison. Wow, what do you What should I do to celebrate that will not get me sent back? I say, lay low, this is not something you'd normally hear from the life coach. But stay out of the bars. Seriously, I think if it's twelve years out, you will want to make it to the For you, it's gonna be the Lucky thirteen. Don't discover white claw. No, there's no laws of white claws, and you need laws. Okay, twelve years of congratulations, that's awesome. Nice, Thanks for tuning in for the segment. Hopefully you just keep it cleaning baby Elsie wondering how to budget effectively effectively? Sorry, in order to save for a save money for a house. Uh, the way the economy is, you may want to save for a tiny house. What the hell is wrong with your listeners? This is TEXTA just came in. What's the difference between a kidney bean and a chickpea? I've never had a kidney bean on my face.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. That's a that's a throwback reference to the last idiotology.
Speaker 2: Oh you you and that other guy talking about kidney beans and chickpeas chili. Yeah, we get off on a tangent. Take that one to the water cooler today. What's the difference between a kidney being and a chickpea? Never had a kidney being in my face. You got some good ones out.
Speaker 3: There, dude, nothing but the best on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, high quality.
Speaker 3: Search high and low on the dial, folks, l c TB with the harp preads the top.
Speaker 2: This swap LCTB with the with the holiday season coming up, What are your thoughts on the turduckan I kind of missed the mark on that one. I think that was for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Yeh, you can do tur ducking for Christmas.
Speaker 2: For Christmas, I tell you what, That's probably one of John Madden's best inventions.
Speaker 3: They were show on how those get put together on you know, Thanksgiving football, and I looked at that and I go, you want to know what that looks like? That looks like a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: It is for some of the birds, that's for sure, namely the ter anyway, but that was like John Madden's best invention. Besides is a football video game to make right over here next door? Boom boom? Isn't that what he said to power here in the boom ba boom? Wow? Uh? Person? Did you ever?
Speaker 3: Did you ever roll on the Madden Cruiser with the Lake coach? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I gave him some quality, you know, quality life coaching because he was having issues with flying Mad Madden Cruiser. So I would go on his cruiser and say, here's what we're gonna do. I need you to close your eyes, big guy, and we're just gonna and I'd home and I'd go. We act like we were flying and building up to it. We tried getting right. He just he never sailed. How are we doing? On time? Slot?
Speaker 3: Another one?
Speaker 2: And if you desire, LCTB, A hunter looks like.
Speaker 3: He's on edge over there.
Speaker 2: You don't, right, unter hols up like this question is just came in, lct Clean under your you know, mom, say clean your nose, clean under the nose. What's you bud? Can't have you up in those the high skies like that, LCTB. No, it's not helping you again, LCTB. Like your numerous doctorate degrees that you have in many states. I only have one doctorate in pharmacy. What is your favorite degree? I had a pharmacist degree. Yeah, it's quite beneficial. Started a program called Scripts for Tips. Got a new slogan too, that side company need any Oxyes, I'm your doxy hondurles get.
Speaker 3: Rolling all right, thank you, sir. Blenching Tako's commercial free workday Rock Clock Coming up.
Speaker 1: Next Lenchen Taco on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R from the Bogan months