Speaker 1: It's later with Moe Kelly. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and YouTube. It's nice to be back to our somewhat regular show despite all this breaking news. I was just talking about some of it with our next guests, our regular commentator, Marsha Collier.
Speaker 2: How are you tonight, Marcia?
Speaker 3: So glad to be talking about something that's not what's been going on for the past week, because it's really been a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lot to take in your head, and it makes people depressed and makes people scared. There's a life we can live, not just with tech, but entertainment that will make us happy, and listening to your show, MO can do that for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You're way too kind.
Speaker 1: But there is a technological intersection because we get inundated and I would think overwhelmed the times. I know I do, because with technology, we're bombarded with news and we have notifications, and every time we turn around, it's another notification for something which is going on in the news. It's very difficult to emotionally separate from everything else that's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, I found the ideal last minute Father's Day gift that you can get on Amazon delivered tomorrow or and I assume on Saturday.
Speaker 2: See just looked it up.
Speaker 3: It's a huge comic book, a lot twenty five, Marvel, DC, Indie, Superman, Batman, x Men, no duplicates.
Speaker 2: Now your NERD is coming out.
Speaker 3: For twenty three ninety five, and if your Prime it's delivered free, it's got a four point three or five. Could be I can't read it, but that twenty three ninety five. Give dad a stack.
Speaker 2: Of comic books. You're not going to see them for a few days.
Speaker 1: You know who would really probably appreciate that as twalla he already did.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh you already bought it, right. I knew that's what I was thinking too.
Speaker 1: He said, I'll get this for me for Father's Day. Give you to myself.
Speaker 3: And yet my husband said, not for me, but I have my stack of comic books at home.
Speaker 2: We should have Comic Book Day here.
Speaker 1: You know, I actually like that, if only because during the tech segment there's something to be said for going analog, you know, going sub digital at times.
Speaker 2: And then enjoined the Tactile experience.
Speaker 3: Actually I got into it because I went there at the Skirball Museum up near where the Getty is.
Speaker 2: By the four or five, they're having.
Speaker 3: Exhibit of Jack Kirby X Man, I mean everybody and the artwork that he did for the comic books, and it's just beautiful. They also have the costumes from the different movies.
Speaker 2: It is a great exhibit. I have to look that up. Yeah, it's worth going to. What else do you want to talk about this evening? Well do I want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Well, there's the fun stuff, and I think I'll save the fun stuff, so I'll.
Speaker 2: Give you the get the heavy stuff out there.
Speaker 3: Put the heavy stuff out of the while. We all have Google accounts. Now, whether you are Apple or Android, you've probably got Gmail. Okay, I don't have Gmail. You go to YouTube, right, yes, I do? Okay, So when you go to YouTube, you have an account and it's got your email address on it. It has a record of every video you've ever seen, which you can use for reference.
Speaker 2: You can make favorites lists and all that.
Speaker 3: But Google is all over the internet. You don't want your Google account hacked. This is one of the things that would be righte mo if someone took over your Google account.
Speaker 1: It's far more invasive than knowing your social security number exactly.
Speaker 3: So, first of all, I'm gonna hope everyone has put together the two factor authentication.
Speaker 2: If you will, I have long time ago.
Speaker 1: In other words, you can't even if you knew my password, if you try to log in on some other device, you're not going to get passed because I have to approve it on my phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in case you haven't done it, had to bring out my glasses because this is official. You go click up in the upper right hand corner there's your picture or your initial Go there and then go to manage my Google account. Then you go there's a menu that goes across the top, go to security. After that, on the security page you say start two step authentication. Click that take you to another page and it turns it on.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: And what happens is when you go to the account, and I'm sure you face this before, probably with your bank, you'll get a text with a code that you have to type in. Now there is another option. I'm not going to go into the highly technical ones because nobody I know is going to be carrying around a little.
Speaker 2: Gizmo to plug into their phone. You know, now I am.
Speaker 3: Are you carry a UBI key?
Speaker 2: I do on occasion. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's because of you, because we've talked about it enough times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just know I'd lose it. I'd lose everything. But bottom line, if you trust the fingerprint sensor on your device. I have plenty of devices where the fingerprint sensor is a bit sketchy, but you can make it biometric. And by making it biometric, you just use your fingerprint on the fingerprint button, whether it's on the back or the front of the phone or on the side wherever. And that is your automatic two factor authentication. So you gotta put that together. So once you've got that, there are a couple of other things you can do real quick to have you ever checked to see how many devices are in your account?
Speaker 1: Yes, how many are logged in or when it was last use the location IP address. I'd do that like, for example, because I'll use my Google profile at home, I'll use it at work, presumably in a shared work station.
Speaker 2: Maybe I forgot to log out or something.
Speaker 1: So I always want to make sure how many I know, how many locations have logged into my account and whether I recognize them.
Speaker 3: And the best part about it is you just go to the same security section and you click on third party apps and services from your connections, you will see if there's something you don't recognize, I would recommend that you log out of everything that you see there. That would be all your devices, all your computers, all your everything, and relog in again with a new password.
Speaker 1: Right, and with your two factor authentic Right. You are now guarded going forward exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's it sounds like a lot of hassle, but it really isn't. It doesn't take any time at all. It's click click, click click. So if there's a connection to your account that you don't recognize, get rid of it, and like I said, log out of everything and log back in again with a new password. Also, if you're on a public network like in an airport or something like that, use a VPN. Never use the WiFi. It's too easily intercepted.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I always use my data when I'm in an airport, I just refuse if only because that reason, because the airport WiFi is usually not even password protected exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the worst thing you can also do is people plug in their cables.
Speaker 2: To charge in an airport, you know, free charge here.
Speaker 3: It is so easy for someone to hack those and make it so it'll download a file to your phone.
Speaker 1: You're you're talking about like the USB ports, not the AC ports.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well a lot of people now are charging on the US people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do that for that reason.
Speaker 1: I'll charge like if you're sitting in the chair, the charger right on your seat, the AC I'll plug it.
Speaker 2: In there, right because yeah, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's just there's too many ways people can get into your phone. And again, your Gmail account is everywhere. Don't click links from unknown senders, you know all the rest of them. And if you do use a password one two three four is not a good one.
Speaker 2: Don't you about my password?
Speaker 3: There's four three to two one, And I know that they ask you to make it longer, make it a word, make it a song.
Speaker 2: Name like password one two three four, just like only put a capital S in the middle. Yeah, maybe an ampersand at the end, there you go. That's perfectly safe. Did I give up two information toys?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I think you really think about those passwords, and because I have so many, I think of song titles or song lyrics.
Speaker 1: It's later with mo Kelly. Marshall Collier joins us in studio on this Tech Thursday. We'll have more in just a moment. CAFI AM six forty and YouTube. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty KFI AM six forty YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's mister mo Kelly. Later with Mo Kelly. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. Let's continue Tech Thursday with our regular commentator Marsha Collier. We did a little Google last segment. Let's do a little bit of Apple and iOS.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to give our Apple friends a little song.
Speaker 3: So Apple WWDC twenty twenty five happened this week and a lot was announced kind of new, gorgeous new design called liquid glass. Yes, now, I looked at a lot of pictures of it. I don't get it. You know, it's called liquid gas. Glass brings a return to a more pervasive translucency for the OS systems, the same aesthetic that informs the software for its vision pro VRAR. Okay, whatever, it's a thing and it has to do with the screen.
Speaker 1: But the Vision pro wasn't arousing success wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, Well, it says it gives a more lens like appearance to the phone.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with my phone.
Speaker 3: Now. An interesting thing, my husband's on Apple and he's on iOS eighteen point five, which kind of like Android. Our OS numbers make zero sense. O.
Speaker 1: So that means that when you guys text each other, you're incompatible.
Speaker 2: No, not really with the RCS. They No, the RCS works. It does work. Now you don't have like the green bubble popping up. I don't know, honey, you have a green bubble.
Speaker 1: So in other words, it doesn't appear differently on your phone because customarily, when you would like if I were to send a video, for example, to an iOS person, it usually comes in either way coming or going pixelated, not at the.
Speaker 2: Same resis anymore, not anymore? Oh, thank you JESU. That's good.
Speaker 3: Yes, now, now, no problem at all. It does go through, but they have to be short. But the naming is a smart thing that Apple did, and you know, I'm proud of you Apple, you did something really good. Your new naming has the year for the operating system, like it would be iOS twenty five this year and next year iOS twenty six. No I'm making fun, but I really do think that's great because then you actually know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, Android, they've kind of moved away. Everything was named after some sort of dessert and ran out a letter. Well yeah, I mean now we're at Android sixteen and it's informally known as back Lava. I like Android sixteen better, but it was cute when it started because you know, they had ice cream.
Speaker 3: One and when you went to Google headquarters they always have a big statue of the little Android guy.
Speaker 2: And I love that little Android guy. They're not using it enough.
Speaker 3: They've modernized it and they kind of like greenwashed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of too close to R two D two. I think maybe they had some IP issues with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe, Okay, and messages in Apple get a customized background. Now we just have a couple of minutes left, and I got to show you this really cool thing. You know, I love startups, and I love seeing first stage startups, not the kind that you're going to invest in, the kind who have a create of idea.
Speaker 2: So came up with this. See this plate.
Speaker 3: You can use it twenty times? Why can you use it twenty times? It's waterproof it's plant based and you can do it. You can pull that twenty times on each plate.
Speaker 2: That'd be especially cool for like outdoor use in the summer.
Speaker 3: And emergencies and picnics, camping. I think of all the all the different look at that, say, is so cool.
Speaker 2: So you don't have to wash any dishes? No no, no, no no, you've taken that off. You eat the food on here and.
Speaker 1: He just instead of washing, you just strip it away away. Yeah, that was a big night bulb, double realization. We love you, Carnesia. We're not laughing at you.
Speaker 2: Probably we're laughing with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, A ten pack of these I bought a five is fourteen ninety nine and at twenty servings per plate, Yeah, how long it's gonna last you?
Speaker 2: But also more importantly it's a space saver. Not only that it's good for the environment.
Speaker 3: These are fully plant based, heat resistant, so.
Speaker 2: I can eat it and not have to worry about eating meat. Microwaveable. Oh it is microwave, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: It's non stick, it's greaseproof, it's slice resistant.
Speaker 1: Have you tried it with let's say a messy dish to see how long before it food. Okay, so it doesn't like turn runny and flimsy automatically. No.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just say does it seep through?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, no it doesn't, and then you just whatever's left bye bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See that was my only concern.
Speaker 1: Like, let's say, if I ate spaghetti, is the mariner, I was just going to seep through and just ruin the whole stack.
Speaker 2: It's work. No, it won't.
Speaker 3: And so there are fifteen on top and then there are five on the bottom, so that the stiff part is kind.
Speaker 2: Of in the.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's a really great idea because you know, you look at things that you throw away and the water you waste in the dishwasher, in the whole thing. If you're casual college student, what do you need plates for?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm still that person if I can get around, Like in our house, we use mostly disposable cups.
Speaker 2: We're not trying to do dishes. We have plasticware.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, we have silver word everything, but it's easier to one use and throw away as opposed to wasting all that dishwater trying to wash dishes each and every night exactly.
Speaker 3: And you get this mo almost a month's worth off of one plate.
Speaker 2: And where can we get that, Marsha Collier.
Speaker 3: You go to peelwere p e E p e E l.
Speaker 1: W A r E dot com, peelware dot com, p E E l w A r.
Speaker 2: E dot com. Yeah, it's called peel plate.
Speaker 1: And if you're watching us on YouTube you can see this up close at mister Moe Kelly. So make sure you like and subscribe. You get to see these items, not just hear about them.
Speaker 3: But I think for the environment for everything. Like most said, who wants to wash dishes?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 3: This is perfect and I am sure as time goes on it'll get it. And there's no pfas or BPA. If you care about such things.
Speaker 2: You always bring cool stuff.
Speaker 3: My tip of the week that in the comic books, I just think.
Speaker 1: I wish people could have seen twall of us in here get his phone updated, trying to make sure you had a two factor authentication. I mean, he's like, wait a minte, we got Marshall, call you here. Let me get my phone right while she's here, And she walked in through it.
Speaker 2: She was very nice about doing it.
Speaker 1: That's why we appreciate you because you're relatable, you're accessible.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not always that fast on the emails.
Speaker 2: I started spring cleaning at home, so there's that.
Speaker 1: Well it's okay, it's summer, so you know you're not late or anything. It'll finish next week, right right. You got to hit start on twenty.
Speaker 3: Six and so much eBay merchandise to sell. My goodness, I'm so busy.
Speaker 2: We love you for it. Always great to see you. See you again next week find me on Amazon or on eBay.
Speaker 1: Marcia Underscore c and that's m A R Sha.
Speaker 2: Thank you sir.
Speaker 1: It's Later with mo Kelly KFI AM six forty. We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app and YouTube app. Mis from O Kelly.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Kf I AM six forty in YouTube. It's Later with mo Kelly live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. And just want to let you know we are still following the stories going on in the world. We're following what's going on in the Middle East with the preemptive strike by Israel on Iran today. We're following there reports of protesters a mass in San Pedro earlier this evening, and there's an expanded law enforcement response there. We're following that story and everything else which is going on in the world today, but there is something else that we should talk about. As far as the advancements in technology. We often make reference to Boston Dynamics. They are probably the pre eminent private robotics manufacturer in the world. And when I say that they have created a robot which can parkore, which can excuse me, which can breakdance and do summersaults, I mean exactly that Daniel wrote the video. This is why you gotta go to the YouTube show so you can see exactly what I mean. I can narrate it, but you gotta see it. This is not AI. This is an actual robot which can do summersaults, cartwheels, push ups and breakdancing. And I'm not talking about breakdancing minor moves, but actual high dexterity movements. And if this is what the robots can do without AI, see that's a straight up breakdancing move.
Speaker 4: But it's even better than that Raygun breakdance from Australia.
Speaker 1: Someone whoever's good a photoshop needs to put a video of you dancing next to that, Oh, don't do that, don't do that. We need this, Like Carnesian say, don't do that, don't do that. But let's be serious for a second. When you integrate AI with that physical dexterity capability of a robot and turn it into an autonomous uh machine, we're not that far away from We joke about it, but we're not that far away from the determinator. At that point, you put a weapon in his hand and you know it's It's kind of like if you now relating it to movies, where about Hey Mark, it's the Tony Stark drones that they use. I think it was an e iron Man three. We're about there. Okay, Yeah, I get the three mixed up. But well, there's no good one way or the other. We don't need or want this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we don't need it or I know we don't need it. I say we don't want it. I know the military applications are endless, and I know the military would want it. As far as personal use, I don't know about all the uses. I mean, I guess you could have an in home assistant on some level. What do you think the worst thing is that this could be used for commit murders. It's going to be used for that, and it probably already has me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Look, because you would have a built in alibi because you don't have to be somewhere for this thing. It's like an untraceable gun. It's like a ghost gun in that regard. You could on a black market get you know how I say, I'm not a criminal, but I would think like one. I could see how someone would get one of these and have it go kill someone and not tie back to you, not be traceable back to you. Again, we're showing you the video right now on YouTube at mister bo Kelly. And if you look at the capabilities of the robot, it doesn't have a hand. It has you know, like pads or it can do certain things. But once you fit it with some sort of lethal weapon, yeah, it's going to be carrying out hits.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'm being.
Speaker 1: Very buzz saws this on the hands whatever you want. I mean, it doesn't have to be a gun which is shooting projectiles. It could be a more conventional weapon like a machete or something.
Speaker 2: Because if you have that type.
Speaker 1: Of dexterity, Yes, it can wield just about whatever weapon. And I could be home in California and that could be somewhere in Nevada and just carry out a hit for me and likely not traceable back to me because I'm gonna put it in Stephan's name, Yeah, and frame him and then and I'm the one charged, Yes, and I would testify against you.
Speaker 4: Look for these things to be used for security, for crowd control, all sorts of things that people don't want to get their own hands dirty with anymore.
Speaker 2: None of it good.
Speaker 1: Hey twala, that's like Iron Legion in I think it was Iron Man three.
Speaker 2: Where it was the Iron Legion.
Speaker 1: They were used for like crowd control, crowd pacification, right, riot monitoring, all that kind of stuff. Yeah, you would able to disperse them and put a shield of armor around the planet. Now, let's relate it to what's going on in the world right now. Can you imagine fifty or sixty of these being put out for crowd control?
Speaker 2: Yes, I could, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you would limit the involvement or of the risk to actual law enforcement officers. We already have robots on a very small level for like bomb disposal, or they had to integrate the robot with LAPD. As far as threat assessment, yeah, going into buildings, we're there. The technology is just getting better where we could do more, but we're there for better for worse.
Speaker 4: Just I think it was this week or last week of America's Got Talent, a young lady had a grouping of those dog robots performing and doing tricks instead of the normal dog shows that they have on America's Got Talent that Simon Coy loved so much, she brought robot dogs to do the same tricks, jumping through hoops. It was insane to look at, but I'm like, oh my god, these things are up there and they're doing tricks.
Speaker 1: There was a video and I know we saw it. We talked about it to a certain degree. Where they had these autonomous like dog robots when no one was watching, we're kind of reacting to each other on their own, and they formed like a level of grouping where there was a leader amongst them that they just flipped.
Speaker 2: Each other's butts.
Speaker 1: They know they didn't each other's butts, but they followed the instructions of like the Alpha robots. That's wy I can describe it. I wish I had it available at this moment. But once we start talking about the integration of AI with this technology and the singularity where it no longer needs us, we'll always talk about, you know, life imitating art. We're just about there. It's not Skynet, but it's damn close.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we're all gonna die.
Speaker 4: I mean, if the robots are break dancing, then that means the robots can break you. If you can program them to do complicated dance moves, you could say do something simple like hey, snap that guy's neck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dexterity is there.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about the robot from Lost in Space well Robinson Danger Danger, No, no, no, it's not that we're we're at I would say we're at eye robots.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The Lost in Space robot couldn't crip walk at all.
Speaker 4: And the fact that these robots are practicing complicated movements like parkour athletic. You're not going to be able to run aw wait from these things. It's not like they get tired. No, there's no running upstairs. There's no trying to trip them up, because they've practiced with these things falling down getting right back up.
Speaker 2: There's going to be no stopping.
Speaker 1: This way Hey, Daniel, if you can find the Boston Dynamics parkour course with their robots, that'd be great for our YouTube viewers in Motown and the Momigos that they can see this. This is a robot navigating a course on its own, autonomously. We have it right now, So if you're looking at YouTube, this is not AI. This is an actual robot navigating a parkour course, running up and downstairs, jumping from obstacle to obstacle, jumping and maintaining its balance. This is the leading edge of robotic technology that we're allowed to see. I'm quite sure that the Boston Dynamics is doing things for the federal government and the DD that we don't know about. You know, the implications and application are endless. Straight up reminds me of Black Mirror. That's why I know you'd like that show. It's so eerily close to the stuff that happens on that show.
Speaker 4: Well, in Black Mirror they have the dog robots with guns attached machine guns exactly.
Speaker 1: And if you watch this real bad show called War of the World's it think it was on Epics, they had the Boston Dynamics dog robots that were running around killing people.
Speaker 4: I hope this footage is saved for whatever civilization finds our remains. Oh no, no, they're destroying everything.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll have some caves that are already dug out to preserve just some remnants and relics of human life.
Speaker 2: But we're definitely destroying our people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we're not getting in. I'm not Please. Please, haven't you seen Paradise? We're not getting in.
Speaker 2: Hey, could they use these.
Speaker 4: Robots to clear out costco at closing time?
Speaker 2: I imagine that they could. Thank you. That's a callback before we go to break.
Speaker 1: Just got to remind you Disney Resort seventieth Celebration ticket giveaways coming up.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: Four pack of one day one park tickets to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do this maybe tomorrow, possibly tomorrow. You gotta keep on listening.
Speaker 1: It's the Disneyland Resort seventieth celebration, and it's not a celebration without you. With all the sights and laughter and fun, everybody's excited. KFI Am six forty wants to give you a chance to win a family four pack of one day one park tickets to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park, and we want you to join this limited time event. All you got to do is keep on listening to KFI and Later with Moe Kelly. Hint, hint, hint for your chance to celebrate with us. Offering subject to restrictions and change without notice. And when we come back. Well, we got to tell you about a bear and a personal beef it had with a hiker. We'll tell you about that in just a moment. It's not funny. It's not funny. Twalaf Oh No, it was personal, a personal text. Yeah, somebody was dating somebody's ex or something.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it just a moment.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI a M six forty with Kelly.
Speaker 2: One K.
Speaker 1: Six Live on YouTube, Instagram and the iHeartRadio app. It's Later with Mo Kelly. Let's talk about this seasoned hiker. That's how he's described, who died after allegedly being pushed into a ravine by a bear.
Speaker 2: I am Ron.
Speaker 1: Burgundy Christos whose last name I cannot pronounce. A reportedly experienced hiker was that Damne Autor laughing it's a sex.
Speaker 2: Doctor laughing they got him.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, how is it the sex doctors gonna laugh and I don't get a rim shot.
Speaker 2: I earned the laugh. We have tangible evidence, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, Christos, whose last name I cannot pronounce, reportedly an experienced hiker, was in an area of northern Greece with his friend Dimitrius, whose last name I also cannot pronounce, another hiking veterans. So we have two hiking veterans. And then they encountered a bear a few meters away as far as one of the hikers tells the story, and allegedly it began to attack. This is a Christos, I believe. Oh no, this is Demetrius Dimitrius quote. I didn't have time to react, That's the truth. My dog got in the way and gave me two to three seconds to get the pepper spray out.
Speaker 2: I sprayed the bear.
Speaker 1: She ran away, went to Christos, the other hiker who was on the edge of the cliff.
Speaker 2: She as in.
Speaker 1: The bear gave Christos a push and he fell down twenty six hundred feet.
Speaker 2: To his death. I call b I'm right here with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, okay, you're saying that a bear attacked but didn't get to you thanks to the dog which intervened. The bear, according to the story, did not harm the dog.
Speaker 4: A dog that only intervened on your behalf, right, not your friend who, for some reason other this experienced hiker went to go stand by the edge of the cliff.
Speaker 2: From the bear stands by the edge of a cliff. That was gonna be my question, why were you there? Wait?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, the only one who can tell the story is the person who lived. There is no evidence of the bear from what we can see in the story.
Speaker 4: Just claimed it was an African American bear, which is very racist.
Speaker 1: On his face. Okay, it's very racist. Did they give a description of the bear?
Speaker 2: Know why? Because the bear fit the description?
Speaker 4: Just a sack bear attacked me and my friend while we are walking along the way.
Speaker 1: Vote just jumped out of nowhere, had ta and skittles in his hand. My point is, the dog is unharmed, Demitrius is unharmed. Christos is dead, and the only person who can tell the story because the dog ain't talking, is Demitrius, and we're supposed to take his word for it.
Speaker 2: That sounds very personal.
Speaker 1: Why would a bear push someone push bo, not attack, not eat, went up to the white at the cliff and pushed him off the cliff. The bear knows that, oh gravity twenty six hundred feet. Yeah, I'll just push him over the edge. Hey wait, pushed him over the edge and then left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because because uh, Chrystos is saying that he went. The dog giving him this moment respite to get out the spray allowed him to climb up a tree.
Speaker 2: Don't bears know how to climb trees?
Speaker 1: They do, so why would you climb a tree to get away from a bear which allegedly is attacking you? The dog intervened, but the bear didn't harm the dog. The bear did not try and try and climb a tree to get you, which originally was supposedly after instead did not swipe, did not try to eat, just hip checked his friend into a ravine. That's the story he's going with. That's what we're supposed to believe.
Speaker 4: I like how these two experienced hikers were also on a bit of a treasure hunt, as they were reportedly hiking towards the remains of a Greek warplane that crashed in the area roughly seventy years ago.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like a like a plot from a movie like Broke Back Mountain, like Cocaine Bear. No, I'm just saying, not even cocaine. These guys were more than friends. I'm being serious. I think there was something that happened between them. There was an argument, and that was the story they came up with. Why he pushed his friend into the friend air quotes into the ravine. Yeah, a bear, which no one saw, no one knows anything about, jumped out of nowhere surprised them both. The dog intervened, saved everyone, and the one guy went up the tree. And the only person who can tell the story of the guy who went up the tree and the bear left him alone.
Speaker 4: And the authorities come to this man, say, so, can you tell us what happened? We were walking by my neur own business when a black bear came out and attacked us out of nowhere. I climbed up a tree. I know blackskin climb African American African American bears can climb. I know they can climb, But I climbed the treet. I'm an experienced hiker, so I knew which tree to climb. Are you saying that Kristof. My friend who's also an experienced hiker, went to the edge of the cliff.
Speaker 1: An experienced hiker knows not to stand next to the edge of a cliff.
Speaker 2: You would think you would think, okay.
Speaker 1: If I am six forty, live everywhere, and my heart ready at hey Spy
Speaker 5: And kost h D two, Los Angeles, Orange County, more stimulating talk