Speaker 1: I'm not ready to go down, yo. That's right.
Speaker 2: Welcome to it, y'all. Welcome to it. And what more can I say? Podcast episode two to one.
Speaker 1: What's that? The name of a.
Speaker 2: Show was A two two seven. Yeah, yeah, that's what it was. I'm wanted your whole song befoul? All right, y'all knew that old as show. We welcome to the shows. In addition to the other members of the pod, he's fluffy and fine. The only lady of the party is k Hey, y'all, what's up all right?
Speaker 1: Now you alert? Wake up?
Speaker 2: Now up, it's right, yeah, get up, get up, all right. The funny man of the pie, my love bro Zach boo woo woo.
Speaker 1: Whoo woop drinking me a cis get you? Yeah, Zack?
Speaker 3: He here drinking a coke and I look over and say, cis on it?
Speaker 1: What is this about? Coke? Y'all know, I want him to be sis, But why do you want his activities?
Speaker 3: Because if he was my gay friend, we have so much fun. If he was gay, it would be a different level because he would know the stuff I'd be talking about.
Speaker 1: He would know all of my lingo, you know.
Speaker 4: But he getting there learn your lingo, just being around you all the time.
Speaker 1: That's true, That is true. I don't need to be gay, okay, is it okay? If you want to stay straight, I wish was gay. That'd be fun. We can hoop. Gotta get out of basketball. They gotta get all the hose. If you should come come gay full of what?
Speaker 3: What for dragon queens that it wouldn't work out on a look you love the little jersey?
Speaker 1: I do like it, But a little jersey will be your stud name? I don't know, Cory, Cory, my name Cory. Period.
Speaker 4: You have to love your woman like a still love the women that's the tough, that's the best love, the most public affection you have ever seen, and public cuffing.
Speaker 2: If you want to feel loved and public you man, because your man don't do the certain things that public and cuff you like you're supposed to be cuffed.
Speaker 4: Probably need to go date the stud. They gonna grab you. They gonna love on you all the time everywhere. Church stuffs do not play about when they do not.
Speaker 2: If you look at the woman, they looking at you like.
Speaker 4: You were together, like okay, I was just im just hey, y'all, that's insane.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing is though, because I got a few Stubb friends and she they they funny.
Speaker 1: They funny the stuff.
Speaker 2: Friends will always let you know what's going on with other with other women, what they think about you.
Speaker 1: They'll come and tell you, like, Yo, Tom, you know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell you, like, oh for real, wow, what y'all y'all never hit a stud, To be honest, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't never had the stud. That's like having.
Speaker 3: If y'all gonna you know, y'all ever seen the stud just pop up pregnant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, now, now did that happen? Oh yeah, ivey stuff on TikTok, you see it. What it's like, it's like studs Like She's like, I can't show this, and it'd be like they got a stuffs almost every they got a body, a lot of them, the bodies they had their bodies.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It was just one stud that used to flirt with me, and she was fine. She wouldn't even like she she looked more like a fine time boy girl, you know what I'm saying. But she was a stud and she would try to flirt with me. She was a rapper, but she used to try to flirt with me to get.
Speaker 1: Up music playing. She would try to use the fimit and stuff with me.
Speaker 4: I know you don't want acting like that, man, Bobby some drinks shopping, you know that She's to try to act take the girl around on me? Like that was gonna work?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: You just you cute, but I know you like girl.
Speaker 2: All right, man shouts out to Chris Brown's legal team.
Speaker 1: They got him out of jail in the UK. Yeah, yeah, crazy, Like I said, yesterday was expensive. Listen to this. Listen to this.
Speaker 2: He had to pay five million in British money as a security feed to the court.
Speaker 1: Five million to make sure he show up for his court date.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, six point seven million dollars in US money?
Speaker 1: Crazy? What So wait a minute, our money ain't shipped to the pound.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm to the EU ro no pound worth more? Damn about a million more?
Speaker 1: Look like yeah, yeah, no, one point seven more to be exact. That's right.
Speaker 2: He had to pay five million in British money and that's six point seven so one point seven million behind it.
Speaker 1: Oh my guys, man kind of be tore up. You know what, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it a buck with you what you keep that security fee?
Speaker 1: I ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: This was my final time seven foot in the UK, my final time.
Speaker 4: I think with them taking a huge fee like that, I think they are okay with him leaving.
Speaker 1: I think he gonna plee out.
Speaker 4: He's gonna it's gonna be some type of plea deal he's gonna have to do, and he doesn't probably gonna have to require no jail time. I said, it's gonna be very expensive. I figured he was gonna get out, but it was gonna be very expensive. And it was six million dollars. It's crazy. We was just talking the other day about how Dirk put up two million for his bill. Chris just had to pay six million dollars. This ain't even bail. This is just a security. This is a fee that they came up with. They was like, just pay us to leave. Basically, That's the cest.
Speaker 1: Thing about about money man.
Speaker 2: It's like, even let's just say, and I'm not we don't know if Chris Brown is guilty or not, but to be able to pay your way out of guilt is crazy. I mean out of guilty. This is that I mean, does that seem like a little crazy? A little bit American way, the way the world works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, noney, money talk money and make money will move mountains.
Speaker 1: Money will move. What do we get more out of?
Speaker 4: Do we get six million dollars for us or him sitting over here?
Speaker 1: What's more? You know what I'm saying. They gonna take the money.
Speaker 2: Let him go, shoot him go, buddy'll be all right keeping me in no way.
Speaker 1: So just don't come back. Damn.
Speaker 2: I definitely won''t come back never.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. Man.
Speaker 2: Once you let me out on that sixth six point seven, I gotta make it back.
Speaker 4: But did y'all see the video with the guy somebody tagged a shout out to the potfast They tagged us in a video of Chris Brown manager bringing him AFC and an outfit to jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guard went and got it for him.
Speaker 4: Chris over there living over there, had cable, he was over there doing Netflix.
Speaker 2: He probably had his own shower. Yeah, he looked out for him. That's literally like, that's that's like how Michael Jackson royalty. Yeah, yeah, that but on a real Chris Man stopped. Bro just stop when you get mad, run and jump in a car and tell him the drive away real fast, don't react. But because I just hate this bro or hire people to bust people here, I don't understand why you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got to do it because people will try you because they think they can get away.
Speaker 1: Right, That's just that's like the going by the T. She goes by the T t I for him. You see that.
Speaker 2: It was like it's a clip going around and t I saying sometimes you got to show people how much hell.
Speaker 1: You could raise for the to leave you alone.
Speaker 2: Facts they say they always bother the people because they never know. They bother people because they don't know how much hell you could raise. But if you are a person, they know that raises hell. When he gets mad or she gets mad, they'll be like, oh no, leave alone because you know how she gets when she get mad, because they know she gonna raise hell.
Speaker 1: It makes sense.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is Chris Brown case. You don't Chris been mad. Chris been fighting, He getting fights all time. He gets a little mad. He's he has the R and B mad. He gets mad and he fights. He do not have to bust nobody upside the head with a bottle and kicking him out all that. You don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 4: You got people that can beat them up, you can leave. It's a lot of things you can do.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just gotta do it. No, but Chris Brown crazy, you don't have to do it.
Speaker 2: I mean like at this point when you Chris Brown, you're doing stuff that one you're selling out goddamn stadiums. Yes, your money is crazed. You got a great wardrob. Women adore you. You are super talented. At some point you gotta just look at the dude or the person that's giving you ship and be like, I'm Chris Brown. I'm Chris Brown. I don't care what you say about me. I'm Chris M f and Brown Bro.
Speaker 4: Or you just have a dude that beats up people, you'd be like, hey, I'm Chris Brown. But he's not watching this. Hey whoop his ass?
Speaker 1: Like he just goes straight in.
Speaker 3: That's my exact dream. What this is history When he has some money and it's gonna be some big dude that walk around. Everyone was that and he's just gonna be sitting and.
Speaker 1: He whoops ass. If you got it, well, I'm playing down. He does as soon as somebody do be like.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, hen.
Speaker 1: Niggas out, and I'm like, I'm gonna get you out, and I just go get him out. Charlie's real name is Tim, like Zach, my name's Tim.
Speaker 4: I like, it's just something about calling. And he comes out of nowhere and whoop ass and I bail him out and he gets bonuses every time I have to bail him out, I give him another get a hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Everybody you would, I'm not. I would never.
Speaker 2: I would have a security guard, of course, that wouldn't say nothing and just actually be looking like one of the homies and be cool. He always cool, he chilling. But if things go wrong, he gonna beat the shit at you. We're gonna beat at you. Why do you want a security guard that looks like a homie. I don't really want the security guard to look like a security guard. I want him to be chilling. And it's just so everything. Don't look over there, because sometimes security guards call. You know, it's more attention to you, You get more attention to you. But usually if people move without one, you know what I mean, it's it's it's cool. I want you to know that's a security right, But I will curse you out, though I will. Somebody say something to me and I get some money in my part. I'm like, look, man, you're gonna hear everything.
Speaker 1: How broke they is. I'm not gonna tell him bro he spent.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know my T shirt more than your whole life.
Speaker 1: Well you go. I would say that.
Speaker 2: I would not because clothes doesn't mean, don't mean anything. I wouldn't say that, but I would be like, man, my life's great. That's what I say to anybody people when people get to talking crazy about me. I like, man, everything is on, iuto pay everything.
Speaker 1: You just hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: Everything, everything, everything, shit, just come out your gas builty everything, everything, like everything is so out, don't pay.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're gonna tell him. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if your life like that. I just walk around and live and click my phone twice.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how much of call.
Speaker 2: I just walk around and live. I have gotten to a point of my life well I just live. I don't know if you're there, but I'm here.
Speaker 3: That'll make a person go cry in the car. That would make me go cry.
Speaker 4: You're gonna need Charlie yeah, talking to people like that, I'm gonna get you a Charlie.
Speaker 2: Too old if you bothered me though, that's like because I'm peaceful. I mean, people would love and respect until you. You don't get there. You take it that now Now we're gonna, now we gotta we gotta talk about some stuff. Speaking about talking, Cassie Mom testified that she paid Diddy twenty k after he demanded payment for an intimate take of Cassie. Now, her and her husband took out a home equity loan to pay Diddy that twenty k. Now, Diddy's our defense didn't cross examine her at all.
Speaker 1: But here's the other part of this.
Speaker 2: One of Diddy's former assistants was on the stand and said Diddy carry pills with Obama's face on him. Uh and also Kid Cuddy is set to testify this Thursday. Again, all of this not a twenty k makes no sense for Diddy, Like Diddy, you or you spin on twenty k?
Speaker 1: P you spin on that was just being passed. That's evil.
Speaker 3: That's easy, that's not petty, that's that's evil. That is that is evil. You had this girl. Not only did you blackmail Cassie, but you are blackmailing her parents, so you're causing her parents unnecessary stress. Then on top of that, you push this lady to go take out a loan on her house to prevent you, a billionaire, from releasing sexual photos of her daughter twenty k That is a different type of level of evil that I don't even know. I didn't think he would be that low, like you know, Diddy, all the rumors, all the things, But it's like, that's a new level of low to do that to somebody's parents. They haven't done anything to you. You already beating the hell out they daughter and using it as your sex slave allegedly, So why would you involve them and have them take out a loan on that you're a billionnaire? That is that is the most equal. When that left that court room, I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's against the law though. That's there's the one where we finally got into the one thing right now that I've heard.
Speaker 1: That I'm lying.
Speaker 2: Is that considered racketeering? It might be considered extortion? Yeah, it's it's one of those words.
Speaker 1: I told you what. I got my law degree from.
Speaker 4: My best Maybe they should just take up the court on evil. If you out here being evil. Damn the law that's evil.
Speaker 3: That they give you some time that I feel I ain't gonna go there. But he facing one judge, it's another judge. But you got to worry about when you're doing this.
Speaker 4: Lord, long as I got king jeezel long, I don't need nobody.
Speaker 3: Don't be sitting in front of this. A judge on earth is one thing that other judge. You got the deal, you got the answer to that. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it makes me feel bad. Bro.
Speaker 2: I just again, I look at a person like Diddy, who's accomplished so much in his life and you know, to some degree, well not even in some degree, gave us some of the best acts we've ever seen in music, been a part of culture for this long, and I get it having a freaky side, you know, Is it the stuff that he was doing?
Speaker 1: Do I agree with? No?
Speaker 2: But I can kind of understand it because you just got to freaking you abuse your power. Man, take a twenty K when you're a billionaire and you already doing all this stuff to her daughter. That makes me feel like these testimonies are gonna get worse.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's definitely gonna get worse.
Speaker 3: I told y'all, Cassie was just to appetizer on what we're about to hunkle, what they're about to uncover and reveal. The dads aren't gonna put this much time and effort into something that does and have hard evidence that that's gonna come out. So that's why it's like so annoying when people are like, why she just didn't leave?
Speaker 1: She just as guilty as he did.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it guilty her parents. If a man, if.
Speaker 3: A man will blackmail your parents like that, he'll kill you and kill your parents. So it's not a why didn't she just leave? It's never that easy. Ki Cutty gonna get up there and tell you what happened when she did try to leave.
Speaker 2: Ki' cutty is he's coming Thursday, So yeah, the pot of oh we'll beat the shaven, Yeah, yeah, so we'll get that.
Speaker 1: We'll get that there. Yeah, we got reporters in there, so we'll get that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what else, this case shows me what I'm not using my whole twenty four hours. Thank you, because Diddy, how did you have time to have all this nasty freaky day, long night three times six make hit records put out John John put out all these artists promote some rock, build revolt.
Speaker 1: Dude, spend time with your kids.
Speaker 4: Dudes, how do you have all this? What are we not doing within our twenty four hours? Well, did you got time to blackmail people? Put your clothes on to go try to kill sug Night.
Speaker 1: You got to go get outfit. He put on his all black.
Speaker 4: And go try to kill allegedly, try to kill sug Night. When they heard about that, stop the whole freak off of that. So you don't that that was big? You had time to stock keep your baby of Stop.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Like they on the appeals and the and the drugs, and I don't you surprised me?
Speaker 3: And you on drugs too, so you're getting high? Well, Dion Cole said that then he gave him some of the best game. Was like when you get money, you pay for convenience, so it's easy to do more things in the day because he has the convenience. Me and you gotta go down stairs, get a car, get in there, go through the little thing and let it up.
Speaker 1: Didd He got a car already waiting.
Speaker 3: He got the driver already there, He got the drugs already delivered to the address. He got the baby, or assistant to get the baby. So it's easy to have so much extra time because he's paying. His life is a life of convenience.
Speaker 4: How do you but to even tell everybody they rolls, it's easy.
Speaker 1: You put in, then you have all the time.
Speaker 3: They say he got the girl his assistant Christina, I think it's her name, that she was the head hancho. So you run, you groom and train up people to think for you. When I was an intern, my my lady I interned for she didn't have to think. She walked in the radio station. I knew what to do, she was already in place. I gave the orders to whoever did It was like that. So you've groomed people and trained people up to know how to how you think, and if in all your shit got work, you just be.
Speaker 1: You do what you want to do. I want it.
Speaker 4: I want to do that with just without the evil. Yeah, that's the goal, without the EA.
Speaker 3: But it's hard not to get evil when you have that much power, money and success because nobody is correcting you along the way about anything that you're doing. Nobody is checking you, Nobody is challenging you, so you can end up thinking that what you're doing ain't really that bad because ain't nobody speaking up about it.
Speaker 2: I disagree. I disagree. I think if you're good, I think money makes you more of the person that you already are. Just amplifies the person that you are already are. I think anytime you get money, like you know what I mean, like anything, I just think it just amplifies the person that you are. You get to do the stuff that you like to do more, you help out. If you're a person that like to help people, that's what you do. You like to put people and play, you like to do business. It just makes who you are more. Dude had a real dark side, and when he got money, he figured out, like yo, like I'm rich as hell, I could do anything like again the power. I've watched this. I watched people that ain't have half as money much money as Diddy. I mean, you look at some of the basketball players and not saying that they doing this, but they got people that they know want to be next to him, and they gonna do anything to have that access, just to be able to get in the game every day for free. All of the games. They gonna do whatever that person needs them to do. People that have these type of power, this type of power, can abuse it or make it work for them or make it work for others.
Speaker 1: Lebron is a perfect example. All that power Lebron got, what did he do?
Speaker 2: It made and the money and made him more of who he was, which is a dude who want to put his guys one.
Speaker 3: Like you said, if you're an evil person you get money and power, nobody's checking you, and you have to be a good person. From jump saying with Lebron Lebron, nobody checking Lebron. Lebron just is a good person. So with money and power, he know what to do with it. But you got somebody like Diddy, Ain't nobody checking Diddy. You got Tyler Perry money power, He's doing the great He's doing great things with it. It's like you have the difference of people. But yeah, if you are evil and you get money and power, you're going unchecked and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do all chemis stuff, crazy work.
Speaker 4: Man, you think he'd be like trying to pacify cast He's parents like you know what I'm saying, Like I'm doing all this stuff to your daughter.
Speaker 1: You mad at me?
Speaker 4: How much? How much left on your house? Yeah, I'm gonna pay that off. Y'all want new cars, I'm new cars and dry I'm gonna try to It seems like you would trying to make them feel good to at least keep them quiet in a good way versus extore them.
Speaker 1: You a wild dude.
Speaker 2: Taking out a taking out ay for twenty grand Like man, like, come on, man, this dude goes through twenty bucks in a weekend easy in Miami, easily?
Speaker 1: And did he did it? Easy? Bro? That's a that's that's a lunch to did it?
Speaker 2: They're like like, I'm telling you, I could go ship eight to ten it live.
Speaker 1: That's half.
Speaker 2: And even if Mike Gardner gave you, gave you a play on a couple of bottles, you still spending close to eight between five and eight dinner gonna be about with a hull you're paying for a bunch of people that's two you somewhere in ten thousand right there, plus where you stay at or if you're getting cars, is it you can blow through twenty bucks. So to take twenty thousand from a person that can twenty thousand for a family, can stretch that out.
Speaker 1: That's mortgage for three four months. She took a loan out of her house. Yeah, home equity.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to this man, Rob Wave, I know that is your guy, Zach.
Speaker 1: What's up with Rod? Life been hard? I'm done? Oh shit, you gotta go, Mama, say your mob fault.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta work on that impersonation. That sounds like Eddie Kane Jr.
Speaker 1: I never heard like somebody grad nah son.
Speaker 2: That ain't it work on that one. You gotta work on your head, big child. She love what you do and pressure I do to work on rock. I ain't got the ride hot round over there.
Speaker 1: And I know y'all it's Bobby in the room with us. Yes, say, I know y'all getting them yes about the helicopter and y'all getting kilty. He was good. He was.
Speaker 4: That high. He wrote that the whole video. You know, he gave a million dollars for that video. What That's why he went out there and performed like that. That's why he took it from them. He gave us everything he had in that video.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Rob Wave, though hit with thirteen charges for Legsley pointing a gun at someone Damn.
Speaker 4: I think this is a domestic dispute though. For I think something domestic happened. I think he got into it with his girl or somebody and probably pulled a gun on.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Another example, leave, Yeah, you gotta leave, bro, or break something. I want to hear more about this. But Rod don't seem like a angry type of dude. He seems like an emotional, quiet dude. So it's more to it. But who knows? Okay, you don't you ever see somebody that you listen to their music and they tell you what you're going through, but you don't still don't feel like you know nothing about him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like where you're from where he still don't feel like I know nothing about him. He don't do does He do a lot of interviews, interviews and his show sold out.
Speaker 4: If you want to see a show where somebody does absolutely nothing and everybody is going crazy, It's like he walked out in a jersey, no signs, with no explosions. He was him in the middle of the United Center, and it literally he did it like he was doing a showcase. He had a mind, he said, play the next one, and it just started the song, crowd goes crazy. They seeing every single word, said, I ain't never seen nothing like this. This is the worst best performance I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: He has his It was the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. This is terrible. But look look at everybody crazy for him. They seen nothing like that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to this new documentary is claiming Wendy Williams has moved from her care facility floor after allegedly sneaking up to the roof and getting drunk on her birthday head July.
Speaker 1: Of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: So this new doc with your one of your idols, Wendy Williams, she up there still drinking on the roof.
Speaker 1: What's up with Wendy.
Speaker 3: I told y'all Wendy was trying to get out that window because she wanted to drink.
Speaker 1: I told y'all that everybody free Wendy. Free Wendy.
Speaker 3: I listen, I want Wendy free too. But she needs a sober coach, That's all that is.
Speaker 1: Wendy.
Speaker 3: Wendy was finding that place as long as they was letting her get on that elevator and go upstairs.
Speaker 1: We ain't hear none of it. Wendy been off the TV for about three four years.
Speaker 3: We ain't heard nothing. She been living fine. The moment they told us she couldn't go back upstairs on the elevator. Next thing you know, she in the window and we're talking about a protest. I knew she deal with I know she deals with sobriety issues and she needs a sober coach.
Speaker 2: That's it, k ke what some people are saying, this is karma. It's the judge that you talk about upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how didn't Wendy do that? Was that with what car? Where would the karma come from?
Speaker 1: What they saying that. You know, Wendy kind of did a lot when she was on the radio talking about stuff that was out there.
Speaker 2: Uh no, she didn't not stuff that was out there, A lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: She she took hot takes on what's stand.
Speaker 4: She had a heart of I mean, we can't consider we can't compare that to the other when we talk about judge like Diddy was doing that and.
Speaker 1: She just talking.
Speaker 4: You know, I get what you're saying just because people, but level, Yeah, it's level, it's definitely level. She was doing her job and she was talking. She made a Mark, And I'm not saying that she said the best things, but it's still just words.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just talking. She went out here doing stuff people. Wait, wait, wait, there is something called verbal abuse. There's that verber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could get it out, verbal verbalber. I didn't get it out. Verbal abuse. I hate you.
Speaker 2: There's that, and then there's just being that person that spreads bad energy. Yeah, it's not to the Diddy level, but people can create bad energy. I mean, I'm not gonna go back and say some of the stuff that Wendy was head when she was calling certain people this, and she.
Speaker 1: Was right on some accord. She was right on the second.
Speaker 4: It's a Wendy Williams and every family a drunk woman talking ship. It's all that's in every family. I guess everybody got to be the judge. It's everybody's karma because everybody know it's just she had a microphone, but everybody got a drunk auntee that talked crazy about everybody got rumors, tell you roomors, all types of stuff about the family.
Speaker 1: Tell you this, the name did this getting to a people? It happens.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not gonna sit up here and try to say that this karma though, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like to put that out there. All right, let's get to this unfortunate.
Speaker 4: It's just unfortunate that she like a little taste and actually drink at No, no's wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Can she almost drank herself to death. That's how she ended up in the in the home because aunt I understand.
Speaker 1: That Auntie's all over the country drinking. Cannot be. I don't want to lose her like that. You can't be. I don't.
Speaker 2: I hate the fact that that she's struggling with substance abuse like alcohol, Like I mean, I don't understand it, you know what I mean. That's something that you have to be a person that's either went through it or around them because most of us, thank God, can't control what we can control. Like I don't have a substance abuse problem. I can drink comfortably and not need it. There's people that need to have alcohol to even get through a day. That's a different type of addiction.
Speaker 4: Only reason people saying something because Wendy Williams, though, what you mean, addiction and abuse is a common thing everywhere, and ain't nobody saving nobody.
Speaker 1: It's just it's only because she Wendy Williams. We want to save for Sack. Okay, let us save picking and choosing who y'all want to say.
Speaker 4: Y'all pass or drunk every day on the way to work down whack a Drive, We go down whack a driving thirty Windy Williams that y'all don't give a damn bout that your care. But let's let's take all the money, stop it from doing everything. Okay, let her live a life.
Speaker 1: And you want her to drink herself to death.
Speaker 4: No, I want her to be able to live her life. I don't think it's up to I don't think it's up to nobody else.
Speaker 2: You want to let her out here in the wild and let her go ahead drink herself.
Speaker 1: And saying this, I'm not saying it's right.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if it's a lead, if she's not breaking any laws, let.
Speaker 1: Her do what she do. Because I told you it's people doing it everywhere.
Speaker 2: All gotta protect Wendy for myself and if we if it was somebody unfortunate people that in Lord Wacker, you heartless piece of ship, is that they didn't have anybody, I'll look them we didn't the people that's there, they didn't have people support systems to look out for them.
Speaker 4: But guess what they still get. They get the freedom to choose every single day. And y'all taking that away from her.
Speaker 2: No, Zach, you you did? You want people to just go ahead? I you on ham and go ahead, shoot up, shoot up boy.
Speaker 1: But that's what you're like. So you ain't never seen the people that be sleep on the corner. Yes, and like this, they didn't have anybody. They don heroin and we want somebody to save them. They need them too.
Speaker 3: I don't have times I got I'm trying to say to people in my family first exactly so they family need to save them.
Speaker 1: But it ain't.
Speaker 4: It ain't the state and the judge taking their money and stopping it.
Speaker 1: I just feel like that's extreme for just being a drunk, just being drunk, terrible.
Speaker 4: You can, but we all got drunks in our family.
Speaker 1: Everybody know what drunk you are? Heartless? That is. I want freedom for her. You want you want her to be able to drink herself to death.
Speaker 4: Or because here's the thing she may drink herself with that one day have a near death experience. Me like, hey, I got to quit this and put it down, but now y'all have took it from or you can't wait to get back to it twenty years or while haven't many years.
Speaker 2: She's been abusing substances and she had that freend here's my thing.
Speaker 1: She had the freedom and she abused the freedom. That's why we're helping her.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe I feel like people if it was her family and people I feel like loved her, I wouldn't feel this way.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it ain't them.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's people who after her money, putting all these sanctions on her money and putting sanctions on where she at to get a check, because you know, if you watch somebody who's sick, you get a check.
Speaker 1: And I just feel like, who are these.
Speaker 4: People that we've put to watch over Wendy Williams If her family ain't.
Speaker 3: And it's a lot of that, it's a lot of people that's just there to steal and absolutely.
Speaker 4: If her and if her the reason I bring up the people on a little whacker because if her bank account one where it's at, would nobody give a damn. But since they see that money and asy access in this and they see ways that they can come up. Then they act like they give a fuck, but they don't. Two wrongs don't make her right it don't let us so just let him drink. Then at least at least she's spending her money and away she if she's gonna go out, I go out on me.
Speaker 3: Fact she has a son. I don't want her to go out.
Speaker 1: Jack how to get help? You heartless?
Speaker 3: Need a sober coach. But that might be that's a tough jocken it. I couldn't do it because I'd be like you. They like you are sober coach, so you ain't for to get on. I got damn nurse gone, get that drink, keys out.
Speaker 1: And unlocked the unlocked the liquor cap.
Speaker 3: Because when when it added won't what they want, they will not stop.
Speaker 1: Girl. Yeah ship drink. I don't care. That's how I be if I don't even know if it's anybody I said that can do the job. That said sober coaches, they say that's a tough gig. It is. Yeah, let's get to this.
Speaker 2: Keisha Cole has been trending after fans noticed her butt pads were hanging out while she was performing. Wow I mean, I wouldn't hear what y'all say. I'm gonna say something if we on.
Speaker 3: Stage ever and y'all letting my butt pands hang out and nobody tell me I'm gonna whoop everybody as because I.
Speaker 1: Just started the figure, I'm like nobody told her.
Speaker 3: Nobody on her team was like, Yo, turn the lights off in here, stop the show. We gotta like, what what are we doing? That's insane. Furthermore, you, Keisha Cole, you don't need no butt pads, you know what I'm saying, Like, just be yo, just give us your regular body.
Speaker 1: You've been a babbage for years. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I seen Keisha call a person. Ain't nobody worried about it?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you ain't got she tough in person? Tough.
Speaker 4: First of all, I always thought Keisha was more of a pretty titty one, you know what I'm saying, Like she was more like a.
Speaker 1: Pull up a.
Speaker 4: She was always top like we used to like Sha had a pretty face and big boob, so that was her thing.
Speaker 1: We don't really care that you got.
Speaker 3: Asked as she's a pretty girl.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: She was always just that pretty down the way that like that ghetto fin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. She don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna hurt her, But I don't like her being in bears Like, no, I don't either, because she a legend.
Speaker 1: She should be like a legendary status.
Speaker 4: Start to just like yeah, her flowers and not be joking on her butt pads.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. She probably gonna that that was it for the butt pass.
Speaker 2: I would I would assume that she had enough, because I mean, she you see all of the women shapely or whatever. She probably like, Okay, I'm gonna just throw something back there or whatever, but she don't need it, she need Have you ever ran in the butt pads?
Speaker 1: Like I'm not I'm talking about have you ever ran into them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What you mean? I like real lance.
Speaker 2: I read it, thought it was a real last.
Speaker 1: So what you mean?
Speaker 4: So you mean to tell me you and the young lady was about to and then she.
Speaker 1: Went to the bathroom for a very long time. Okay, she came out. What happened? She came out.
Speaker 2: We had a time. We had a time, and I did notice, but it was too late. When you're naked. I was like, this don't look like the same thing that was in them legings. But I didn't say nothing. So after we finished, after we finished, she get up and go to the bathroom again. I take her clothes, her clothes and pick it up and put them on the on the edge of the bed. And when I grab it, it's a little squishe it's a little squishy sin. Oh, it's my pass and I would have me they was embedded in the leggings, but I had to put him in. Like she noticed them off the floor and on the bed, on the corner of the bed.
Speaker 1: I just I just hugged, I snuggled with it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was gonna act like I don't we ain't gonna be I don't want their beards because I felt bad.
Speaker 1: I was just picking up shut out the floor. So she don't know if that you yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, but she don't have to. I touched the legs. She knew that she had.
Speaker 3: Lay Because why you pick up her clothes? You was curious all night? You want to see what her fanies looking like her? Now, why would you gonna pick up her.
Speaker 1: Clothes because her ass was gone? You know, I picked it up because it was just on the floor.
Speaker 2: I put them right on the edge, not like like my bed got like a litt like yeah, but you could put stuff, Oh, just put it right there so it's off the floor.
Speaker 4: You got to say something because these women, these women want to let you slide, let you have a little penis pouch.
Speaker 1: Or something. That's true.
Speaker 2: Was it was cray and stuff. Craziest thing, craziest things I always have. That's why I think God likes to do stuff to be because it just so he get a laugh sometimes. Because that was one, that was a moment he probably was like, ah, and then there's another time. Why that's why I hate whigs.
Speaker 1: What happened with whigs?
Speaker 2: Hold on sex? I like to grab hair. I was into it. It's probably like you know, it's one of them after the club. Me and Hub was dating this the first time. It's a younger version of tone Capone where I like, yo, I like I got the I'm gonna I gotta kill the This little body is ridiculous, and.
Speaker 1: That is it was who so you grabbed her? Yeah, life from the back, that's fun, right, Like you didn't know that that one not heir, No, we looked good. It was a curly was a good curly wig. It was good. It was one of them, like, it was one of them curly.
Speaker 2: That's what I like, curly FROs and I want to ask my favorite is a curly fro.
Speaker 1: She had one curly FROs. I was like, and I yanked it came up. She had to mock camp on. No, she had the straight back.
Speaker 2: You know how crazy you come from the curl you poke to the straight back.
Speaker 1: You do it. I was in your hand, why do you do what?
Speaker 2: It was up like like you don't seeing class of the sights or in the move when it cuts somebody off. Oh my god, mid stroke And I was like, yo yo.
Speaker 1: She was like, she looked back at me. It was real.
Speaker 2: Now it was a moment straight back from curly throw the straight back too much.
Speaker 1: So she was like. I was like, oh that's what.
Speaker 2: She went in the bathroom, came back out with the curly brow. That's even more uncomfortable. I was just like, she was like, oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god. I said. I was like, my fault. I'm sorry. Did y'all finish?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: That was like we just kind of laid down. She got up with this, you know what I'm saying. The wig it blew it, it blew it like it blew it blew us both. It wasn't just me, it blew us both. Like the energy was at an all time, all time in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Like take me out, me and my straight backs, man, I worked with my.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop, fun, gonna stop please.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a last sex story to something. So this was my first time dealing with an older woman. Okay, this was I was in my early twenties, early twenties, and it was I thought she was older. She was in her thirties. But to me, that was that's all. That was all at that time, and I never forget. It was something about her, like we used to have sex. We had sex a couple of times. She would always keep a shirt on, you know what I'm saying, so I ain't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: So one day we having sex. I'll never forget. So I'm at the like, you know, like the head of the bed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm at like the head of the bed facing this way, and she's like on all fours towards the front of the bed, right, So I'm about to get her from the back. She take, I take the shirt off, and I come around like, you know how you try to.
Speaker 1: Grab a girl waist and you finished? So I grabbed waist.
Speaker 4: But I guess she had a sea section or something in the sea.
Speaker 3: Section skin and memosle flovery came across my hand and I said, you.
Speaker 1: Just say God, you said it was an accident. Where was rolling? I didn't try to do that. I felt so bad. Yes, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: See it coming sin it from the front. I would have seen it and I been cool, but it was I couldn't see. You didn't know what I said?
Speaker 1: What did she say? Where is she? She real? You had to get out, That's why you hold the one.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, I said, and I pulled my hand back. Oh.
Speaker 1: I came across the stomach and said, and I felt so bad. Is crazy?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, look at you this lifestyle questions, this this will be fun. Uh do you believe this statement? You can't turn a hole into a housewife or or or a house husband.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you turned them into They still a hole, but they your wife, if that makes sense, and we love hop Yeah, because all the holes I know married, so like you don't they still a hole?
Speaker 1: But she married well he married.
Speaker 2: Did she marry a guy from the from the state that she's from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all love host not expri And let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody care about no hold no more.
Speaker 4: After you don't care, you get past a certain age if you don't know the guys that she slept.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. If I don't even care when.
Speaker 3: Yas for the right hole you get past that, be too young, y'all don't care.
Speaker 1: No, y'all love holes. We know.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Ain't saying that because you know I'm right. It's no way for me.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you did before me, as long as it was somebody that know me that I got to interact with on a on a normal basis. That's the part that I can't. I tried it. I'm telling you. It always comes up. You cannot just it's hard. It's hard to do that. That's why a lot of dudes end up marrying women that are not from here.
Speaker 1: A ka, Zach bug you, they.
Speaker 2: Don't yeah to bring you in. Zach ain't married nobody from Gary. He married Mary, his girl his ex wife is from She from Nashville, from Nashville.
Speaker 1: But that's what I would do. Like you. We like women that we don't know their past exactly. That's all it is. That's it. We just like women that we don't know their past. You could have been a whole or not, just don't know. I don't care. I don't care to know.
Speaker 4: I don't care because guess what, I probably hope too, So that doesn't matter. It's it's just your close guys can't have hit What what Keiki is saying, like, let's say if I know somebody like it's somebody who lived here that I don't have to interact every day with the had sex with her.
Speaker 1: That was before me.
Speaker 4: Now I wouldn't want her to and if she does it while we together, that's the problem. But if you did that before me, I can't sit up here and judge everything you did before me unless you was getting trains ran on you.
Speaker 1: That's where we draw the line. You should have been.
Speaker 4: Having regular one on one sex, and hopefully it was with guys who had something going on. That throws me off too, is when I see it, be like like if a chick tell me, oh I slept with.
Speaker 1: Give me a basketball player or something. I don't know. I don't know. I don't want to say that name. I slept with an NBA player before you, I get it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Boom, that makes sense. But he'd be like, oh, yeah, I slept with cigarette man.
Speaker 1: Do you ask?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 4: That puts a bad taste in my mouth because I'm like, you, you went for this.
Speaker 1: You're messing up the brain. Oh, you're messing up the brain, like you ain't you? Do you ask? No? I really don't want to know.
Speaker 4: But in the times that I have asked and I found out about some guys that I that I think are like, come.
Speaker 1: On, dog, you let that nigga hit it?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 4: It just makes me look like it made me look at you a little different like, Ah, man, I wish you would have had a better I don't mind that you was doing stuff.
Speaker 1: I just wish you had a better roster. I don't ask.
Speaker 2: I don't ask if I know if I know, only time I ask, I do ask. Let me just stop lying. I asked, especially if I meet you at night life. Have you messed with anybody that I know that in this community?
Speaker 1: Have you messed with somebody?
Speaker 2: And those times they gonna say if it's more than one, because most times you're gonna it's that it's almost always gonna be at least one.
Speaker 1: It's gonna always be at least one one.
Speaker 2: If it's more than one, then I'm gonna be like, I kind of gotta just ll. I might, I might, I might like you and want to hit two, but it ain't gonna be nothing serious.
Speaker 4: You might don't want that serious with me either. Specific names you sleep with? Tone, did you sleep with? To?
Speaker 1: He got the list?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you didn't? All right, another one John Matt. Yeah, he's two snipers. Yeah, if you can make it past them to you, you might make Yeah, it's a it's a it's a lot more snipers.
Speaker 2: I'm just not gonna name it, says, So I'm not gonna it's it's certain days that you know, Like I said, well you you dating the night life. It's certain names that I know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It's it's you didn't have sex with one of five people I already know.
Speaker 1: Because I know the snipers is out there.
Speaker 2: So you gotta gotta be like, Okay, if one of the snipers called you, I get it. I'mna let I'm gonna let it pass it depending on how how long ago it was. But if it's you didn't let this sniper here, this sniper here, it's no way. I ain't gonna say I'm not gonna do it exactly, but I'm not going to I'm not gonna fall in love with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna follow I'm not gonna fall in like.
Speaker 2: With you because I mean a lot of times, in the most part, especially not life is just an interesting place. Everybody just out there having fun. I don't think anybody, men or women are looking for anything serious. They think they want something serious, but nah. Now, but most most dudes that are in night life that they do have something that they care about. They had their girl. Don't be in nightlife like they don't be outside. They don't be outside. They come out, they tiptoe in and out of it.
Speaker 1: They not out every day every week.
Speaker 2: They're just not doing that. Let's go ahead and get to this. How about it. If a female advice you out, she pays. If you invite her out, you pay. Huh how does that go?
Speaker 3: I think he was saying, like, if a if a woman invites you out somewhere, do you expect her to pay. No, because she invited you. Okay, you gotta pay, bro, No, So I'm gonna quit.
Speaker 1: Try not to pay. What you got to pay? Oh you mean got Yeah, you got to pay. That's just part of the games. Part of you got to pay.
Speaker 4: Let's stop this when the man starts trying not to pay and have If a woman pays for you and she wants to do something special for you, then that's cool.
Speaker 2: But you the expectation is you pay. That's just simple as that. You can't until you locked in, like after sex. She could pay sometimes sometimes yeah, after text, but until you and tell you to hear it, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't stop paying.
Speaker 4: I don't care if she'd be like, oh, I want to go here, and then you look and see how much it costs and tell her if she can go or not because you're paying.
Speaker 1: I got an idea, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I got you gotta read birthday you know what. I see that, but I've seen this other place. Give her a different date the idea because me going there because I gotta pay.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna let no woman pay for me. Okay, that's crazy. I want you to you know what I mean, Like I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in that, and especially in according but in a relationship when the money is starting to become pooled in a sense, that's when I believe in Like, all right, let's figure out the best number for the best number. How we did it? Like the last relationship, it I had to give it to. That was probably the first. That was the first woman to ever really be like on that with me, like we'll just be like yo. She was like, all right, I know we got we got this to pay, we got that to pay. I know you yo, this is where your money week at and this part of the this part of the month. All right, look I'm about I'm about the flights. You upgrade them and pay for the room. And when we get to get to we're going. You took the flights off me. Were good.
Speaker 1: We took the fights out of this.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it'd be like at a dinner, should be like, oh, look went on our didentnis, I pay for the dentists. But like an early morning, like a lunch brunch, she paid for it because she kind of had an understanding of money. That was That was probably the best situation when you got a woman that's gone kind of she know what's going on and she kind of giving you a play every once in a while.
Speaker 1: If we locked in, I will hit you with this now.
Speaker 4: If you if it's one of them times where you gonna go somewhere and I ain't got it to go there, I'm gonna be like, I'm gonna tell you off rip, I ain't got it this time. You know what I'm saying, Like, if we go, it's on you right, and then she'll either be like you we still go. You know what I'm saying, I got you don't worry about because I pay all the time. So the one time that I don't, they not going trip. But if you are, like should.
Speaker 1: Be to be honest with your girl about your wood.
Speaker 4: But when you sit here talking about invite who invite who? Nigga, that's the lameing stuff in the world. If you let her be like you, I wish I would be sitting up there.
Speaker 1: You invited me. I ain't paying for nothing.
Speaker 2: That's why you never show up at Kiki say hey, tom me and such and such an all out eating you could come up no hurt. I'm a lie, lie I'm like, man, God rest my granny soul. I can't use it no more. I'm like, yo, I about to go see Granny. I can't do it. I think like I, you don't show up because you have to pay. I told you all about that one situation that I still feel bad about to this day.
Speaker 1: You did not like that.
Speaker 2: You did not I did not like that situation. But I learned my lessons. I'm not gonna let that ever happen to me again. I'm just gonna lie. I'm gonna go back to the room. I'm sick, I'm feeling good. I don't let that happen.
Speaker 1: You can't. You walked, She walked you into a position where you like a.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, you know what it is. Let's go ahead, man, let's wrap this off and up. Final thoughts. That's did to it.
Speaker 1: Final thoughts.
Speaker 3: Love y'all, Bye, Pael, keep running it up, keep sharing the pot, and don't forget to watch us on TSR Live tomorrow. And this is Ton's birthday week, so we will be outside. Yeah, come for tones birthday, So y'all make sure y'all show him some birthday love.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this is the only party Kiki comes to Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only party I go to every year. So I'm gonna I'm gonna turn up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Zach Bud for the thoughts. If life starts tripping, just do like Keisha Kohle's act like that.
Speaker 3: Now that's some weirdsdom for that is yes, I'll.
Speaker 1: Good, all right, y'all. You an't know what it is. Man, we get out of here.
Speaker 2: TSR Live, don't forget always share, share share taggers if you tag the one more, can I say podcast we almost all the time.
Speaker 1: I will repost you pretty much all the time. We do it. So with that being said, well more, can we say