Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there. And if you're watching on YouTube and x or if you're listening on the audio only or the replay, Welcome to the show. Thanks for joining us, really appreciate it. My social media links are all in the description. The link to watch my documentaries on Amazon Prime and to be are also in the description of JFKX Solving the Crime of the Century and o' clockwork Shining in Cubric's Odyssey three. I am in currently in the process of editing my latest documentary, Psychic Agent, which will be released on Amazon Prime in the coming months. With that down, we are joined today by a man known for a brilliant career as Leo Young in the media, in the music industry, as a record producer, who quickly became popular on the Internet in two thousand and six because of his direct involvement in the New World Order and secret societies, known to the majority of us as the Illuminati, writer, researcher, author, Leo Zagami. Welcome to the show, how are.
Speaker 2: You, what's the pleasure? And today to be live with you, it's even a greater pleasure. I think this is the first time, so thank you for having me on, and of course to your views.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the first time that you've been on the show on a live broadcast. But we did meet at Contacting the Desert a couple of year and we did have a good discussion there. But someone tried to say that I censored you, but that wasn't true at all.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I can't. There was nothing edited out of your interview.
Speaker 1: So my camera just shut off halfway shut off on three other people.
Speaker 2: Problem was I think with your camera, is it any out of the bat?
Speaker 1: That's right, Yes it did, and it was unfortunate. But I had to condense everybody's interview in the in the one interview to make it long enough because I only had like fifteen minutes of each individual. But anyway, that's behind us. We're looking in the future now, Leo, and I guess I'm going to start off with it's a really big question. It's probably going to take you a minute to explain, but why all of this back and forth with the Epstein stuff. It seems like it's kind of been covered up now we've had so much other things going on. You know, there's files, now there's not files. There is video, now there's not video. There's not video, now there's video, and there's a minute missing out of the videos. It's just a really big, confusing mess that's going on right now with Jeffrey Epson. There's been so much stuff that's happened since then that's kind of taking the spotlight off of that. So your book is a really refreshing thing to happen right now. So tell us what's what do you think was going on there? Because Trump said that he was going to release the files. He said it on the Sean Ryan Shaw.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that the best way to answer you is to direct your viewers and the potential readers to the introduction of actual book would actually explain very clearly why nothing is going to ever be fully disclosed regarding Epstein. You see, my book gives a unique perspective. I mean, there's been handed books written on the cases. You can imagine, there's been thousands of articles, there has been documentary, So what else can the journalists add? I add my experience, of course within sticker societies, within religions, especially as somebody who has studied very much Judaism, and so the answers that are providing this book are more regarding the ancestry of the protagonists and the people who built Epstein from scratch, and that goes from the father of William Barr to Less Wexner, to any other associate of Wexner being part of the Mega Group, which is this Jewish study group that was found in the early nineties. And this way you can really understand the relevance of Jeffrey Sign and why nothing is going to have to be fully disclosed because, like I stay in the introduction of the book, this will compromise the whole system of Washington, d C. From A to Z. So it's not just a single political party that will have some serious problems being the Republican or vice versa the Democrats. It's the whole system. And so the moment you are really exposing the system which I talk about in this book, which is a system which was by a very powerful sect Nobody really talks about, if not a few historians relegating it, you know, in history as some kind of sectarian moment for massia of the Jews that in the end just dissolved InFine air it didn't dissolve in thin air. And actually there were historians like Gershon Scholeen who studied very much the Sabbati and Frankist who confirmed that nothing was dissolved in thin air. You know, you have to really study the history of contemporary Judaism to understand why you have today a transgender rabbi endorsing Zorah Madani Mandani or Zorah Mandani being endorsed today by a large number of acidic Jews. If you study this book, you understand then in reality, the sabat In Frankists hid themselves, of course within the reform part of Judaism, because that was directly influenced also by what is the Jewish Enlightenment, which was very much influenced by the Sabbatian Frankist. But at the same time you have also those concerns revative Jews, which in the end gave themselves birth to other forms of Judaism who today I have the Reconstructionist, who today are just as bad and who actually have let's say, I will not say destroyed, but I would say cherry picking on the Mosaic laws. Now for those who are doing us the Mosaic clause are not only those in claws that were given by God on the mountain, those seving commandments. There is actually six hundred and thirteen prescepts that are given within the Torrade, the five books that in the Old Testament that we call the pentateel. So the fact that today we are here discussing Jeffrey Epstein is because every time, and you know this in the last few years you actually said it in a way when you introduce me, there is a lot of talk, but there is never really any results from all this talk. It's like they get to a certain point and it's like at that point the excuse is, Okay, he was working with the intelligence community. We can't access to that kind of information. So our view of him is restricted or limited by our perception, which of course is limited by the fact we don't have access to those the documents of those that reality. And then of course the same can be said also about this involvement with the elite, which you know, just like in the case of the now former Prince Andrew, there's a guy who is so up in the system whereby you can't really know everything about them. In fact, that's why I King Charles might have sent them out of the royal lodge, but lodge but he might have to pay now a six figure some to get him out of the way without him making further damage. So this book is unique in a way because for the first time we don't only see the Sabbatian Frankist evolving within Jewish history, which is also very important element of this book, which I have try to summarize in the best way possible, working also with of course the material provided by those credible sources, including not only Girt John Sholin, but also Rabbi the later Rabbi Antherman and many others who were similarly interested in raising questions about it. And the problem within the academic world surrounding the Sabatan Frankis to this day in universities in Tel Aviv in Jerusalem, is that the moment in which you expose this heresi, you go inevitably and exposed part of Judaism which is still today in charge of things, because you know, you have a state that claims a sort of legitimization through religion, because that's how Israel was built by the Zionist Now, in my work I explained how they were forced to accept this return to Israel also, and the role of Jeffrey Epsaying is not just a role of you know, any kind of individual spy, because he was put in place there as a spy master. He was given a building really with cameras in the center of New York, another place, fantastic place, and you know, facilitated the buying or purchasing of an island for a very little amount of money compared to what is the usual amount you pay or what happened in New Mexico. But at the same time, we are here not in front of a simple or pervert. We were in front of a sort of doctor Frankenstein, who is also very much obsessed by technology. He is apparently involved in the backbone of Sofia the Robot, because with his involvement with the actual software of hands or robotics that he helped financing, he was directly involved, regardless of what they said about him not being involved with Sofia the Robot, And that is already a sort of Frankenstein scenario. And then you have, of course his will to spread his seed worldwide. He wanted to see everybody with his DNA, But there was also much more connected to his let's say mad scientist slash frankenstein Ish kind of thing view of things, which by the way, is connected also to a very ancient tradition within Judaism, which is the goal which is something created out of play by reciting certain formulas. And of course the capitalists were in charge of that kind of thing, which was then inspirational for Mary Shelley in a way was inspired by both the Golden as well as Jackob frank and his sect, as well as the Illuminati. And of course we have also the husband who wrote also the one in jew So it's important people understand the first of all, this is not an anti Semitic book, and that's why very much in the introduction that I wrote also for it, not only the one which is of course more extensive at the beginning of the book, but also the one that is simply written on the back over, I explained that this book is made also too really put some clarity, which means means this clarity means that in the end we are way too often casting a doubt but also at times a form of racist of course, sometimes blatant forms of racism against the Jewish people. When the Jewish people have been at the first victims of their own sectarian views and of their own rabbis who embraced them. This is very important because in my book I explain, you know, I like, I used to do this podcast with Rosambar and she told me once the worst enemy of the Jew is the Jew And I said, you mean, and then she explained me that, and we agreed not only with the Sabbatian Frankists, but you have to understand that then you have if we go back even before the times of SHABBATIV, who, by the way, for those who are following as I was the founder of Sabbati, of the Sabbatian movement and then the sect that became the Domain, as well as Jaco franc who claimed to be the further incarnation after Barukruz was the second incarnation of this holy Trinity, which ended with Jaco Frank who himself, rather than accepting the role of the massi of the Domain. Who. Why I say Domain is because in sixteen sixty six SABBATAISEEVI, who was believed to be the Messiah bar by almost half a population in Europe. Jewish population in Europe converted to Islam, and so he was rejected by a lot of people for this choice. But there was then a group of really hardcore you know, believers in him who maintained and who followed this example by becoming crypto Jews and converted to the Islamic faith outwardly. Now this kind of modality and also of Jacob Frank will imitate this modality with the Catholics. He will not accept to be simply the the you know, the reincarnation of Shabbatai, and stayed there in Saloniko and in the Saloniki and and follow up with the domain he wanted to do much more. So he went back to the Catholic place he came from, which was nowadays Ukraine by at the time poland then what was the the I think at the time the Lithuanian Polish Commonwealth, and then all this area was part of Podolia, that area which is the area also of modern Ukraine, of Moldova or Ukraine, of other parts of Eastern Europe below Woos and so on. These parts of of Europe were seemingly infested by this Sabbatian heresy, and it became even more per seas extent with Jacob Frank when he brought to the Catholic Church twenty thousand Jews to convert in exchange for his nobilitization like becoming a noble. And then rather than keeping the sect marrying only with each other, which was his initial idea, he then opened up to marrying with not only marrying, but getting every time one of them converted the surname of the family, which will you know, become their godfathers for the baptism in the Catholic Faith. That meant suddenly all these Sabbath and Frankis will insulate themselves within the aristocracy of Europe, both the Black aristocracy close to the pope, as well as also the Anglican aristocracy in England. And we see that suddenly we have the nobility, you know, the Rothchide family becoming a noble and in the Enda as well as in England, and then marrying with the with the with the royalty, with the other aristocratic families. So my book makes though attasts that is very linear, very clear, with the credible sources, which I of course society one by one in I think there is something like probably almost five hundreds I think five unders over five hundred citations. See not let me see because I'm not wearing my glasses.
Speaker 1: So classes and sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes, in any case, the citations and the sources I use are non the bank about because you can understand that when you are attacking the rabbinical system and I'm like attacking the core of Judaism and I'm challenging a little brick like two thousand years Jesus was put on a cross for a similar thing. So I mean, they don't they don't go easy on you if you challenge them. So you want to be very you want to be very honest about the sources you have, very transparent. You want to maybe say one is controversial, one is in a certain way, but I regard it as idonious for citing it. Definitely, the sources need to be credited in a way that you will not have any backlash from the academic word. And in fact, this book is presently number one in the history of Judaism and in many other sections on Amazon, which have you know, some of the most eminent historians of Jewish history or of Jewish religion. So I'm glad that you had me on today so we can maybe describe a little bit better of this.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the really strange part about it. I mean, you're correct, and a lot of that, I mean, the transgender stuff comes directly out of Israel. It seems like a lot of things are funded and come out of Israel. But it's so interesting because it's like why now, why are we going through this or why has there been this big you know, Israel type of people waking up to this idea. Right, really came from the left on a lot of the stuff on college campuses, right, you know, the free power.
Speaker 2: The problem is that they always fall into the trap of anti Semitism. I mean, one thing is the race. Another thing is the theology and the religion followed by that race. And if that religion became corrupted for a number of reasons, and you addressed those reasons like I do in this book, you are not condemning the people. You are actual, you know. I mean, for example, in this book, I show how true the Sabatan Frankists they were the pope. I mean, the Sabbatian Frankists were the worst enemy of the Jews, and they themselves were Jews. Not all Sabetian Frankis are Jews these days or in the last hundred or two hundreds, of years. But initially the Sabbatian Sabbatis and then Jacko Frankoho claimed to be the recarnation. These were Jews who would do anything against their own fellow Jew if they didn't accept their Messiah, including and that is of course the most controversial claim. But I said, Rabbi is of course for this, because Otherwis could the accused of being a monster. The Holocaust Shoa, the Showa and the transfer agreement that I preceded it that was made between the scientist organizations and the Nazis. You have to understand that, like I said earlier, it was not easy to convince Jews to go back to Israel. So first of all, in this book I explained how the very idea of Zionism didn't really mature, initially within Judaism, a mature Impuritanical England, and then later on in Anglican England in the nineteenth century. Who was in charge of Palestine after the Ottoman.
Speaker 1: Empire that I am not familiar with.
Speaker 2: It was the English. It was an English protectorate. Okay, so the English Premason, the Church of England, and before that the Puritans and Oliver Cromwell. So my story goes all the way back to Oliver Cromwell, who was the only guy who beheaded the king and reigned with the Republic in England for a limited amount of time. He got the English back to England after a few hundred years they had been casted out. And menasse Be Israel, who was himself this rabbi and Jewish printer, the first Jewish printer in the world, with the Jewish printer in the Netherlands in Holland. He had this idea of together with Cromwell, of bringing the Jews back to England and then back to Israel. And he himself didn't really generate. He wasn't really like he had invented. This whole concept goes back to another gentleman who before him, this guy here known as this French theologian called Isak Lapierre. This guy here, this guy is Menase Ben Israel, and this other guy is Israel prier now Bensebin Israel. Sorry, you're probably the camera went with yes, Menace at the end met with Oliver Cromwell and the and the Jews who had been banned in the firfteenth century from England went back to England. So one thing is already there is concrete it's not a conspiracy. There talking facts, historical facts. Then tooage of Oliver Cromler was very much into menasse Ben Israel and his secretary Sadler, ended up writing a book and establishing what is known as British Israelism, which they believe that the English and the Scots are like the Lost Tribe of Israel, which was a way to tame in a way all the anti Semitism that had been present there. So before manasse Ben Israel, this is a la Prier who was a Maranos. Now Ranos is an important term because you have Conversos and Maranos and during the infamous years of the Spanish Inquisition, when when the whole Iberic Peninsula was being pairs of the Arab and Jewish influences, and then we know what happened later because then you had in Actuariol the founding of the Jesuits and all that. But the Maranos were the ones who were crypto Jews who converted but were keeping on the Jewish practices in secret. But instead the Conversos were genuine converts, so they state Catholics.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 2: Player had written a book in which he had pointed out that they needed to go back to Israel. So this had the very foundation, but then it was embraced by the Puritan world. And the Puritan world, the one that we saw then coming with the Mayflower here to the United States of America, didn't really embrace, you know, Judaism, embrace the idea that by bringing the Jews back to Israel they could finally have the return of Jesus and then the times. This is the very basis of Christian Zionism here. So I in my book I explained all the various let's say, misunderstandings that that that have been present to this day, because then Zionist eventually will be formalized with this name at the end of the nineteenth century, and with the Door Earthsel they will create a movement at that time. Also, like I explained in my book, Judaism was very different. There was the secularized Jews who were a product of the Sabbatian Frankist and the Illuminati and Freemasonry who through the lodgest of the Asiatic Brethren and then later on also Bnbrate which is also a very important element in a story. And then of course you have to understand that there was a rejection of the Jews within Fremasonry and the Illuminati initially, so the Jews have to kind of break through that blockage, okay, And they did the first time. They did it with this group called the Asiatic Bredren, and the Asiatic Brethren became the also the link to Alistair Crowley, because the Siatic Breden is mentioned in the foundation documents of the OTO, and it becomes and the frater lusis, so the Asiatic Breadren becomes that link also to from maxtele On to Madame Blavatski, the foundation of the also fIF frough Alistair Crowley and the OTO that then Crawley took over. Basically they did. In my book I explained how the Sabbati and Francis the sexual magic was the basis for all the sexual magic of the of all the Accultists that came later on, from Pascal Beverly Randolph to Crawley, all the way to the Satanism of Anton Levi known as Anton Levy, Anton Lavay, who was himself a direct descendance of Frankists, so you see, and he said that the perfect Jew is a Nazi demon Jew, you know. So these are controversial. You know, you understand these are very controversial subjects for people of Jewish faith. When you are stating in a book that I mean the Transfer Agreement, I don't know if you are familiar with the Transfer Agreement. By the Transfer Agreement, it took it took until the early nineteen eighties for the Jews to be able to actually discuss it, nineteen eighties, because before then they could hardly. It was Edwin Black who published a book in nineteen eighty four, and he brought all the receipts of the evidence, and then you know, then you see one, you see one thing. You see the basis the creation of Israel has nothing to do with the Jewish religion. But it's a compromise because, like I said, the Lanist movement had to put together the secularized Jew, the Orthodox Jew, the Sephardi, the Ashkanzi, the mean, you know, all the various Jewish people who had at that point scattered with the diaspora through the world, but also started to act differently. I mean a guy like trans Kafka, who you know, an excellent writer, a secularized Jew who was viewing the cynic Jews as primitive and as a tribe of Africans. He said, So imagine what kind of racism there was between Jews. And that is really when the symbol of the scene of a day. Yeah, I might have done an error in brookeeting of my Italian channel rather than in the English channels, say.
Speaker 1: That Gable here in the chat. It seems like that whenever the Jewish people or Israel, when they get rejected like what you're talking about, it always follows up with a war. We always have, like a big war that kind of happens, you know, whenever they get you know, kind of rejected. That's like, oh, well, when we're when our backs are against the wall. It's also kind of like the United States. Right when the United States is really down, we're in like a semi type of depression. The easiest way to get us out of that depression is to go to war because war equals money, right, money for the bankers. And it also seems like that whenever people start waking up to the amount of Israel Jewish influence on other types of countries and starts to push them out, then it's wartime.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But my book focuses mostly eventually on the creation of the banking cartel by the Sabbatian Franks on the triumphant entrance of Jacobin Frankfurt, where of course he was embraced by people like the Rothschild and many other banking families that since then have made an extreme you know, they have made basically the success of their banking system. So my book doesn't really go into the detail of it explains, though it explains how Israel was called the Sabbatian State by my late friend Berry Camish, who used to be also a soldier within the IDF and who lived in Israel for many years. It has direct testimonies from Jewish sources who claim that the religion was corrupt by these people who no longer believe in their mosaic laws but started to create alternatives, which nowadays we find in that muscosity, which is called reform Judaism, which is prevalent in all it's the biggest denomination here in the United States of America. And then you have the Reconstructionist which are similar in a way of their approach, but originate from the Conservatives. So there is not a single denomination of Judaism that has been in a way not manipulated in fact, that Abbi Antherman used to say that even the definition Orthodox shouldn't exist because it was a construct, a construct which led also to a react action Acidism. The acidic Jews were born out of a reaction against the Sabbatian Frankists within their community in Eastern Europe, of the Ashkenazim in particular. So this reaction created after you know, the people we see today with their hair funny hair, and their thing and their very much they claimed Orthodoxy. But we see then, for example, some of the most progressive Vandavian forces in Judanism today, like this transgender rabbi who I've mentioned today in an article publishing a Gammy dot Com. Abistein was actually born in an Orthodox family and then after becoming a rabbi in twenty twelve graduating, went on to become a transgender and now is a non denomination or Jew which you see in the in this photo is actually involved with the Judaism under the disguise of a woman. She is a man. For me, if you're born a man, you are a man. That's it. I'm not tolerating of this kind of rubbish. Okay, let me be very clear, I'm a real conservative, not this. These people demonstrated that nowadays, even if you're born within the realms of conservative Judaism, you are still you know, like this guy completely confused. I mean, this guy is confused because he's supporting a guy who is viciously anti semi to make a mockery of Judaism aside from the fact that you support or not Israel. That's another thing I'm talking about Soramandani with his mockery. He dressed up and he made a rap to actually mock the Jews that in the Jewish paid so to support the Soorramandani or the people today who are about to go and vote, who have voted in the last few days because you have of course maybe they already started voting in New York and it's of course culminating with the possible election of the Ramandhani. Well, I mean, it is a completely contradicting the Jewish faith. But at the same time, there is actually a connection, especially for those who have read my book Volume ten of My Confessions, which is the Islamic Freemasonry and the Secret Society is behind the tonal conflict in the Middle East. I actually dedicated the whole chapter at the end of this book to the Sabbatian Frankist and the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zai, so to explain how things worked out when it comes down to the Protocols of Zai, and we know that they were they came out of Russia. And in fact it is actually another coincidence at Jago Frank, after he made this deal with the Catholic world, actually in secret, went to make another deal with the Orthodox and with the bizarre at the time, I think it was probably capturing the Great I'm not sure if she was the Arena of Russia. But what happened was that he was eventually arrested by the Catholic Inquisition and he was then liberated by their actions after thirteen years. And I explained in my book how he was kept for a period of time in the monastery of chest Kova where you have the Black Mary, which he then connected to the worship of the female Hikina, and this of course became becomes then the way that that he then addresses as his successor his daughter ive Frank, who will become the first female Messiah, and that she Kina will then be incarnated later on by Gillen Maxwell, because Robert Maxwell was himself a guy whose name Robert Maxwell is actually a construct of pure fiction. He was He's a hawk. He's a guy who comes from the Sabbatian Frankist say Arias, and his real name brings us to to the heart of the Sabbatian Frankister. His name was in fact Jan Ludwig him and being Jamine Hawk, and his name was inspired by his own spymaster, who was Maxwell Knight.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So he's had very interesting revelations. Also in my book, I show an image of a young Robert Maxwell who wanted to be like who wanted to be like a Jacob Frank. He really even put the hat on and the mustache like he literally wanted to be like Jacko Frank. Let me see if I can watch on the left Robert Maxwell, father of Gillan Maxwell, on the right Jacko Frank. They look similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it is very much interesting information in this book that I think a lot of people will appreciate. In regards to Robert Maxwell, he was connected to the future Mega group, which started in the early nineties with the Lexo Excellent and with a number of Jewish people who are now the ones the main finances of Eye Act. So APAC today is very much discussed by people, but not many people discuss who is behind the IPAC. You know, It's like there is always a manipulation, a part of manipulation and the Mega Group. Did you ever studied the Mega Group and the people within the Mega Group? Because the very interesting number of people who are involved with this Mega Group, from Steven Spielberg to others. So it's I mean, I in my book I explained how you had, of course various intelligence agencies, like you know, both domestic US and foreigns. Specifically it is really Mozart, but also am I six. All these these these intelligence operatives were working with lex we Exner, who had set up for him the cameras and the whole big mansion in New York. But then they won't. It's almost like they picked up, you know, like Donald Barr. People think, you know, the father of William Barr is a Christian, is a Catholic. No, he converted like the Sabbatian Frankist at the late age. He was Jewish Sabbatian Frankis descent, and he facilitated the entrance into the works of the sect, the present works of the sect. You see, when the Sabbatian Frankist started to be, let's say, under the spotlight of the rabbinical community, they very cleverly went out of the spotlight. In fact, the last known formal official document was made here in the United States, I think at the end of the nineteenth century, and it's the last document we know about. Shon Sholem also talks about it. But then we have other testimonies later on of the presence of the Sabbatian frank Is still within the Jewish community, and of a belief that was transmitted from father to son. They believer that there had been a trinity with Shabbataisa Bara Cruzo, who was another guy who has a minor role, but was still for a period of time the leader of this sect before the Jacko Frank came around. And then you have if Frank, who was the daughter. And so this is basically what brings us to then the Mega Group. Because the Mega Group is also very close to the financial lodge of the bny Breath and the Bnye Bread is this kind of quasi paramasonic. It was like at the beginning of the nineteenth century in Germany, Aside from the Siatic Bredren, the Jews in Frankfurt couldn't really join the mainstream lodgers the Lodge of the Free Globes and the Prussian lodgers the Grand Lodge. They didn't let the Jews inside their lodges. Okay, they had been a prohibition. So there had been this group. Very influential was the Asiatic Brethren for a period of time, and it was still ongoing. But then there were Jews who didn't want to necessarily join the Siatic Bredren because they didn't believe in the Sabbatian Frankist teachings that were filtered for the Siatic bread and so they wanted to joint some form of freemason that was more regular. They couldn't manage. Eventually they will manage in Germany and they will actually go directly under the obedience of the United Geology of England. In the meantime, a group of German immigrants came to New York, and in New York they founded the Library and the nigh Breath. Real meaning, like I explained in my book, is Sabbati is my illumination. So and today the neighbrid is the biggest paternal organization. They have had for decades lodges in places like Hollywood where they control the whole production of all and every film, and they have been the Sabbathian Frankist influence within Juday is also in regards to Hollywood. The Mega Group which was created in the Study Group that was an informal group today officially no longer in existence, around fifty members. And amongst these fifty members, you had Charles Bromford, who is this very important member of the Canadian Jewish Bronfan family, very influential. Then you had Mark Tischer, who was who died in two and five, was this American business and philanthropy is very close to both Eisnower and Jeorge W. Bush. Then you had Michael Steinhardt, who was this billionaire edge fan guy who was called by Forbes the greatest trader I think of all time or something. He had a network for one point one billion, and one one billion was a lot of money. And then you and he was connected to the Wharton Schools of the University of Pennsylvania, which is another place important for them. Then you had the he had learned at Abramson, who was this guy very much connected with the Big Farmer, and he became let's say between the middle of this seventies too, I think around nineteen ninety six he controlled American health Care. These are the people I'm giving you that frankis too, are certified members of the Mega Group headed by Wexner and that Jeffrey Epstein was working for. So I'm telling your name by name here, so write them down, put them. And then you had Harvey Meyerhoff, who is who was the chairman of the John Hopkins Hospital. So and he was also the founding chairman of the United States Solo Coast Memorial Museum.
Speaker 1: Another guy, what are coincidenceal? What are coincidence?
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that the the Anti Defamation League was founded by the Beni Bry So, you know, it's it's very risky to then put into discussion these figures here we're going to the Mega Group. But the Mega Group was like was like the Inner Circle. It became and it still is to some extent because it's still in existence regardless of what they say. And they are the core, you know, they are like the Supreme Council of the nibrand so the nigh Bred very important organization up until the nineteen parties. They were more inclined to have a more Masonic regalia approach, you know, with all the fancy regalia, aprons, medallions, things and all that, and they had I think a number of degrees that was reduced. I think then at one point from C to I don't know for or something, they kind of frank the system because they wanted to be more practical. They then let talks of women in. There were various changes that were done within the NHBRID, BUTNBRID became a mega organization. A massive organization is the biggest paternal organization in the Jewish War. While the Mega Group was like the Illuminati of the Freemasons of the seventy eighteenth century when Adam Vaschien founded the Illuminati as an elite group of Freemasons, well, the Mega Group founded itself a little bit like the ILLUMINAI. So they were the Illuminati of the Jewish War. They are the Illuminati of the Jewish War. And that really what built, what built Jeffrey Epstein from scratch we have.
Speaker 1: Was Jeffrey Epstein already a part of this group before he met Juselene Maxwell, because you just mentioned that Maxwell, Okay.
Speaker 2: The father of Gilaine was part of this group. So he met through Robert Maxwell, gilln Maxwell, the daughter.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he met Robert Maxwell, her father before he met her. So he already he was already a part of this group, is what I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he was. I mean, he was recluited back in the first half of the nineteen seventies because of his family background. His family background that came from two parents who were the Stoffolkski I think the mother was Stoffalsky and the father was Epstein, and both of them came from that area of eastern Europe where the Sabbati and Francis come from. And because you see so Donald Barre. Donald Barre was at the time a guy who had had an experience already with the OSS. He had been an officer of the USS. He then became a schoolmaster at the Dalton School, and he gave the possibility to to Epstein to have a job as a Matt science Matt and science teacher without even having graduated. I mean, that is incredible in itself. You know, people are like that is really what brings us back to the fact that journalists can't grasp this whole thing because they can't grasp the Sabbatian Frankists. When I explain today's player is in the Sabbati and Frankish war was the connection with the banking system, I actually cite the research that was conducted also by my fellow journalist Ferruco Pinotti, who I co wrote a book with pat Economa Soon and one of the heads today is this guy here, John Elkin, who was guested at the Oval office in May with the Juventus football team, is the owner of Stelantis, Chrysler, Ferrari Fiat. Every single guy you have here in America almost not almost, but a lot of it Jeep and then goes on and on the list, and he is the guy who came through a marriage. The mother was of this gentleman here, Janielly, Jane Eelli, was one of the most He wasn't a Jew. He was actually one of the kings of Italian capitalism. He had conducted himself as the boss of the fat which was a very important car company at the time. And when the Elkans married into the Nielli family, then I explained here, some very mysterious things happened, and so suddenly the sons, the son of this guy of Jannielli, who was supposed to be his heir, died in a very mysterious circumstances. He was frownt off a bridge. And then still to this day the Elcans are in a controversial dispute over the inheritance, which the inheritance includes the major role into the holding company of Stelantis. That the Elkans are a race, a lineage, a dynasty, as when when Trump introduced him in May, he said, He's the heir of a very important dynasty. The dynasty is the Elkans that comes all the way from Frankfort and Worms and they are some of the most powerful rabbis of the Sabbatian Frankists ever to exist. And they go back, of course to Frankfort, because Frankfort, the Frankfort is the place where Jacko Frank like I said, came into before going to Oftenbach and Main, and he came received like a king. The Rochards literally received them as a king. I mean, the guy was recognized as the Messiah at that point. So not all Jews recognized them, but those who recognized them became involved in the Sabbatian Frankists, which is a very particular kind of heresy because and I demonstrate, like, for example, I go through all the names of the Black Book of Jeffrey Epps, and one of the important names in FS and Black Book is this gentleman here nobody knows about. And this guy here is Tiberto with Brandolini Dad, which then connects the Elkin family and the Neielly family to the Black nobility, which was and there is various names of the Black nobility in the Black Books of Jeffrey Epstein, in the two Black Books, and Brandolini Dad, who is related to the Elk and Annielli was also in charge of Stelantis until ten years ago, so they're all connected here, and he was him and very and many others of the Black nobility were in Jeffrey Epson Black Book, and I cite each one here in this book, and nobody does that in any other book I heard about Jeffrey Epstein around you know, they discuss Jeffrey Epton, but then they don't go through the Black Book and see what this protagonist. I went through every single name, and this is I think very important so I leave it to you now to any question you might have, because wise I take your questions out.
Speaker 1: No, that's really good that you do that, that you cite all of your resources, and there too many people don't do that.
Speaker 2: They just you know, No, it's very important because like explain your erea. You see, if you don't cite there is the sources and the credible sources that I have cited here, they will not take you seriously. I mean when I am talking about I'm gonna show you here one of the leading Sabati Frankis of the last hundred years, and you're gonna and you're gonna inevitably tell me who is this guy? And you're gonna tell you know, I want to show you this guy because once I explain you who is you would be shocked and the and the influence he had in your government here in America. And you say, who is this guy? Oh, I don't know this guy. I never heard of this guy. I never saw this guy. But David drop Fell called him the number one number one economists and the number one guy who did the money in the world. So I mean he had the respect of David Roplemi. See if I can find it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. The people that are in the world, don't you don't know who they are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is bra This is really what I wanted to do with this book. And that's why this book, I think is gaining a lot of interest from even from a colleagues in the journalist Ward who told me it was really refreshing to see your take on depthsent case, because nobody had gone into the ancestry of Jeffrey Epstein, of Will and Maxwell, of all the other protagonists around him, the people in the Black Book, and then finally revealing these connections. And so this guy, which I assured you, is the French American investment banker Andre buenad Matthier. Watch do you know who this guy is?
Speaker 1: No clue?
Speaker 2: Advisor to Lyndon Johnson, dear friend and advisor to Kennedy, friend of Jacqueline on Assis, and of course one of the people who had was one phone call away from the White House in the most critical moments of recent history. And if you go on his actually if we go on his Wikipedia, you will find a citation by David Rockfers saying what he thought about that guy. You'll be like it's David rock Fathers saying this guy is actually not him, this is the guy in charge. Wow. So like you said, and like another very infamous Sabbatian, Frank is Is Israeli Prime Minister of Queen Victoria once said, the people who ruled the world are very different from the ones now that you are commonly seeing in the spotlight.
Speaker 1: But those are the fake players. Those are the fake people on the Bill Gates's and.
Speaker 2: Big Gates different Bigates actually, I explained here in this book, apart from he might have been even the legitimate son of David drop Fell, but he is connected to these people because of what he did in his career. In fact, there is a whole page here about when he brought John and Lapo Elkham to his headquarters. And he is also a guy who has is a major stockholed in Detlantis. See So, and you know John Elkhan is in the advisory board of Meta. He controls what you say or you don't say in Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those of people you don't know who they are, because that's the easiest way to manipulate people and manipulate the world is if you don't know who they are, because then if you know who they are, you start pointing fingers at them, Leo, and they don't want fingers pointed at them. They want to pointed out the people that you can you know, point fingers at you know, like Bill Gates. Bill Gates, he's the one that wants to do all this stuff. No, it's not. There's several people in behind door.
Speaker 2: I mean it's part of the club, but you know it's not the head of the club. Definitely. When you know, there is many in this history which I have explained the FRU, you know, I mean, you have many rabbis and many schools affought, many people who are questionable, other who have tried to stop this, even within Judaism. It's actually was. It was important for me to make a whole chapter regarding this information regarding the Kazarians. The Kazarians never existed because they existed, yes, as a race who embraced Judaism. But if I embrace Judaism, that doesn't make me a Jew. The DNA doesn't change in me. So there is a lot of confusion between the actual DNA, which is Sephardic Ashkenazi, yeahmy Ethiopian, which is actually Jewish b NA and the fact that this group of people, the Kazari, embraced the Jewish faith. And I had to clear that up because there was a lot of confusion, you know, in the Internet about the Kazarians. The Kazarians. Yeah, sorry to tell you, but the Kazarians, first of all, are not related. DNA wise with the Ashkenazi has been proven, and I'm relating to the most thebor sources for modern DNA research, which were not present maybe fifty years or one hundred years ago, which led to this. Even within the Jewish War, there were rabbis who said they might have been a connection because they didn't have the modern technology to prove otherwise. But I wanted to prove otherwise because in this book, I show that you can't blame, for example, a single group of people like the Ashkenazis. People blame them for all the ills of the world. But in my story I showed that at one point they were the first rabbis who oppose the Sabbatian Frankists, the Sabethans in particular, from the very time they started to rise in Stesaloniki, there was actually a big war wage against them. There was a because the Holy Book of the Sabatan Frankists is written by a rabbi. Rabbi he shoots. This rabbi known as the Rabbi of the Free Community. To this day, still the rabbinical community knows about the controversy. You can see it all over the internet, but you cannot question and confirm he was the author of the main Sabbatian Francis text because it will ruin the reputation of the rabbis. You see, the rabbis are very protective, so you have to go through very much detailed studies. But if you see rabbis and he got in a in a very big controversy with the rabbis from the Ashkenazi community, who already at the time even before him, had questioned the Sabbatians. I mean question means that they issued the rabbinical course and they started to because when you're talking about Shabbati and Frankis practices, you're talking to practices. They were completely contrary to every Jewish law, eating pork on holidays, orgies, borrowing your wife, swapping wives, making a ritual where each wife was a different letter of the Jewish alphabet, so they could do some cabalistic ritual all this happened, and of course it became a big problem for the Jewish community, so they tried to stop it. When they could. They got in contact with the Christian authorities also and got them arrested. Some of these people were arrested, but in the end I guess that they were not. I mean, I guess that when you have an heresy that takes place and somehow is successful. I mean, we talked about Donald Barr, and like I said, Donald bar would be the guy who will give his first job to Jeffrey Epstein, who introduce him to that to the sect. Like you said, you said, when did Jeffrey EPs And get introduced in the every seventies by Donald bar? Donald Barr will introduce them to the whole lot of people surrounding this sect. And Donald Bar had converted. He was from a Jewish family with roots ailed from the city of Berdikshiev, a major center of acidic Judaism in the nineteenth century. But every center of acidic Judaism in the nineteenth century had been infiltrated by the sad Frankist. So what did the Donald Bar do When he was an adult? He converted to the Catholic faith, and William Barr was brought up in the Catholic Faith, not in the Jewish faith. And nobody even knows the real name of Donald Bar.
Speaker 1: Do you know the real name of Donald Bar?
Speaker 2: Your name of Donald Bart has never I mean, the interesting thing with Donald Bart is that because of intelligence roots in the OSSes, he was able to really escape any trace of of I mean, nobody knows it. We know, of course that he was Jewish, we know that he has at and Frankis truths, but we don't really It's the only person that I couldn't find out if there is you know, the real name, the real surname, because the name was probably Donald, but the real name was a little bit more difficult to find out. And so this also demonstrate I mean, his full name was Donald Eli Barr. He could have been Elie. We know though at The modality in which he converted the later Age to the Catholic Faith is a typical Sabbatian Frankist modality. And also he wrote that infamous book Space Relations a year before employing Epstein, in which he lays out all the tenets of the Sabbatian franks faith. Have you ever heard those Space Relations. No, go and check it out on the Google Donald Bar Space Relations because this book is very important for you to read if you want to understand how insidious I mean. It's a slightly gothic space opera, but it will give you an exact idea of what Jeffrey ebste and Gill and Maxwell did in the years after that is about. It is about basically a society in space ruled by Aristo Spedo files and.
Speaker 1: A slightly gonth interplanetary tale. Yes, yes, yeah, here it is on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and and and and Actually, like I explained in my book, you have a character in particular who is Lady Morgan, one of the protagonists, who indulges in acts of sades, who must have been inspirational for Gilli and Maxwell. We're talking about a science fiction novel, but in reality it's like a camouflage science fiction novel because they indulge in child sex, slavery, they indulge in every day private deprived actor. That was later followed by Jeffrey Epstein. And this is the father of the d O J Head with Jeffrey Epstein allegedly took his life.
Speaker 1: What do you believe happened there.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's happy to believe. Of course, they whacked them. I mean they got out, they got them out of the way. Like I explained in my book, once you are not usedful and you become a liability, you will be brought down and you will be taken out. But there is a particularity that I mean. Of course we people will have to read the book for more insight. But in regards to Willie Maxwell, there is a very interesting insight on her role and also the people who went to visit her this summer in the chapel of the prison where she now resides, a very luxury prison compared to where she was earlier. When I talk about these characters, you have to understand that I explained in my book at the end, when people finish this book, that we realize that no matter who is in charge in the White House, you can place Big Clinton Trump anybody, they will be able to rule freely because these people have the banking capital in the hands. And it's a little bit like the Jesuits have one side of the story with their control over the spiritual realm. Let's not forget that the Sabatian FRANKI is spread from an area in which the Jesuits took refuge when they were banned from the Vatican in the same period. So there is very strong connections between the Jesuits and the Sabbatian Frankists, the actual schools and colleges that kept on because at one point the Vatican suppressed the jesuita or the aside from those areas, which are the areas where the Sabbati and Frankis were so and of course under the protection of the Empress of Russia, who is the same who then freed the later on who freed the in the same period, the Jacob fre ancle Win because the Catholics had arrested him at one point. But the Orthodox were freedom freedom, and the Orthodox were at the time working with the Jesuits, because paradoxically, the Empress gave the protection of the Orthodox Church to the Jesuits when they were kicked out of the Vatican. So in my book I explained the Subactian Francis compromise the whole of the Brahmic faiths Christian, Jewish, Muslim. Of course they are neither Muslim Jewish Christians. There might be something like somebody saying in the child Sultimist of the left Hand. But that is kind of a mad way of putting it, because when you see the kind of heresy that they were proposing is much more vast.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the people that have died that were blowing the whistle and Jeffrey Epstein, There's been several of them that died. There's been reports of over two dozen people that's been linked to the ebstin cly associates, witnesses, journalist Virginia giuffridgees Carolina Caroline Andreana, which testified and against Well also died in twenty twenty three. Patrick, she died in twenty seventeen, which was another outspoken person against.
Speaker 2: You're basically stating what I study in the introduction to the book that it has been a bunch of suicides between brackets since the beginning of this old saga. Let's not forget it that Jeffrey Epstein, Jalub Brunell who provided him with a thousand miners, and gille Maxy were the only ones to be arrested and the only one to survive is Gillem Maxwell. Because Gillim Maxwell compromise herself, of course, to stay alive, but Jalob Brunell and Jeffrey Epsom where of course suicide Virginia. Jeffrey stated some very important things in the book that just came out the memoir, which I also cite. The relevance of Virginia's testimony is mostly because it is really about her own intimate and private in the direct experience, which gives it an extraditional, you know, strength. But there is some very important elements that of course then need to be okay. She didn't want to give the names in this book, in this memoir, even if posthumous do not create legal troubles. But you can find easily those names because she actually gave the testimony to the FBI and the authorities, so you can go in parallel and find, for example, the prime minister she's the brutally raptor that she's talking about is held Barak, and he was the one who visited Jeffy Epstein, even after he was condemned many many times. He worked with Epstein to even reach Russia in regards to eventually deposing Assad in Syria. Imagine Jeffy Epstein was doing these kind of things, but at the same time eld Barak brutally rapt brutally. I mean she was like she said that it was the worst thing that ever happened to her. What eld Barak did and El Barakh, like I explained in my book, is the typical product of label Zionists, which is in itself a astrosity. You see, like I said, Zionism is a compromise. That's why you have the You know, the real symbol of the Jews is the Menorah, that is the real symbol of Israel. But when they created this symbol with the six star, which is the Seal of Salomon, which was also present, you know, I mean, of course in the Grimois and so on, that was a compromise, which means one side of Israel meets the other side, the side of the secular eyes. They intellectually advance the ones that extracted Karmax, who was one of them, like most is mended Son. I mean that part of the Jewish people, like I stated earlier, so like Frank, the other part as some kind of primitives. So they had to be a compromise in order to bring this this Jews to believe they could then go back to Israel. They had tried to convince them for a long time, and I tell you, up tier the early thirties in Germany, nobody wanted to go to Israel. It was when the transfer agreement came along. And when eventually some people refused the transfer agreement, refused to go because they were Jews. The Jews were persecuted in a way with the support of the Sabbathi and Francis, with the programs in Russia. Then the Holocaust the show. But up until nineteen thirty three, even when Adolf Fitter got elected, the Big Breed did nothing to stop. And in the end there was the Transfer Agreement. And the transfer agreement was that known also as the Havara Agreement in Hebrew, is that very controversial agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist organizations signed in August nineteen thirty three, which was finalized by the Zionist Federation of Germany the Anglo Palestine Bank, which is an israel bank controlled by the Sabbatian Francists that can be traced to Erzel visionary track, their students, staff and the actual economic authorities of Nazi Germany. And basically it made the migration possible for those sixty thousand German Jews who accepted all this and decided to go back to Paris and the other ones were sent to concentration camps. They were sent to the worst possible ending ever, the biggest crime in humanity, the show up that was devised by the Sabbati and frank Is together with the Nazis. Let's not forget the other feature was himself perfiat.
Speaker 1: Jue's the little detail that the whole thing be like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, it's shocking when you know that. For example, Rabbi Antherman stated that the other feature was the product of a Sabbatian frank Is ritual in eighteen eighty eight. And I repeat that might be questionable because people might say, I don't have the evidence for it, but they did the actual transfer agreement. There is plenty of evidence. And it was criticized by the revision Zionists, of course, who are the guys who nowadays revision is Zionism is like the liquid party. But when even when you when you see okay, you have the ball for decoration, you have the Jews push to go back to Israel in one way or another. Because when the same Jews will try to come to America, they will be sent back. When they tried to enter England at that point they would be sent back. They couldn't go anywhere. They want to force them towards recognizing Israel. It was a plan, like I said earlier, started a few hundred years earlier with the Puritans. So today we have the state of Israel, and it's a reality. It's a reality that can't be you know, you can't say from the River to the CEO want all these guys to just remove them themselves from where they are, because, first of all, both of the Jews as well as the indigenous Arabs who lived there, they are both indigenous, and this is a thing that both Arabs and Israeli need and Jews need to recognize about each other. They're both indigenous of that. But at the same time, of course, they were forced a lot of Jews to go there, and now that they're there, you can't kick them out of where. You're going to send them to another planet. They have been already the bigtims of so much manipulation. I mean, like Ryan is saying, they have agreement. It is a fascinating document because shows that basically the Jews have made a deal with the devil in order to not only survive, but to survive with their finances intact. And not everybody accepted that, and unfortunately the ones who didn't accept it ended up with the Nazi Party not only confiscation, confiscating everything, but also sending them to the concentration camps. So it's a very sad situation because you know, you are at the heart here of what is known as the Jewish question. But the expression of this anti Semitic movement, if we followed from the eighteen eighties all the way to the nineteen thirties, is a product of the Sabbatian Francist or people like also behind the scenes, the Rothschilde and many other banking families. The War of the Shift, the Shift gave the money to Leon Tronsky to bring down the Tsars. This is history, I mean, this is stated in history books. The chif Jacob chief gave his money to Leon Trotsky to bring down the bizarre why because the Czar himself had then been played also by the Sabbatian Frankists through the Martinist Order, the Martinist Order and the Louis the Coen goes back to a guy called Martinez the Passquali, who himself was connected two the Maranos and the Sabbatians. Have you ever heard of the Luider Coen, of the Martinists, of the Martinezists, of Claude Saint Martin, Because these are the people who are very influential. Also in the early stages of the French Revolution, there was in the everly Sage of the French Revustra, another guy was very influential, which I discussed in my book, and that guy was Moses Dobruska. You ever had the Moses Dobruske. Moses Dobruska had a few names. He was known as Junius Frey, Moses Dobruska, and many other names. He ended up on the guillotine. But when he was Moses Dobruske and then he became nobilitated, he became one of the key members of Disiatic Brethren. And he was the grandson of Rabbi of the Rabbi who created the most holy book for the Sabbatians, Rabbi ever shoots now. The mother of Moses Dobruska was the first cousin of Jacob Frank. So you see, it's all within the family. And the he's the guy who invented the left Pilow's Officio cell, which is then the basis for all the various inspiration that you know launched the philosophis so cell is fundamental for the French revolusia, but mostly Dobruska is a fundamental He is an important guy that nobody talks about in history. He was then nobilitated with the name Franz Thomas eder vroon Chanfeld and together with the Efraim Joseph Ingfried ifreshed as a bit ill she held, they became very much involved in the German Jewish mystic Enlightenment. And like I said, the Asiatic Brethren was a very important order because the Asiatic Brethren, known as the Knights of Saint John the Evangelist from Asia Europe, was the first ordered that opened the first order of Freemasons and obi Luminati, who let the Jews inside the lodges in a pivotal moment in time, because we're talking about the eve of the French Russian here, and then they became main protagonists of it. Now in the Asiatic Breden they teached the principle of Sabbatian Francis. So I think that that gives you an idea of the influence that they had within the Masonic Order. They were very important with the with their work because the founder of this order was a guy called Hans Eric bon hesher Ung Coffin. Now this guy was not a Jew, but he was the head of an order of aristocrats guided by the Jesuits, and because of his very powerful stand within the Catholic ward. I mean, you're talking here about a top notch, let's say, of the of the Illuminati. He died in seventeen ninety. He was born in seventeen fifty, so he didn't live that much. But in fact he died when he went against Moses Dobruska and those other guys from the Sabbati and Frankis. You know, he had a moment in which he saw the situation maybe not very clear. He had accepted their teachings up to a certain extent, and when he didn't accept them, suddenly he's whacked. And at that point though, I mean, but the other important figure that was also in charge of the of the order was this very important other aristocrat from from the Carbon carvon hessen Castle, who was himself a Prince of of the situation there in Prussia. And so these people what they did was that they understood the magical powers that the Sabbatian Francis had. That is another subject which I discussed in my book of great importance, the fact that the Sabbatian Francist had a lot of magical power. And in fact the biggest disciples of the of the Sabbatian Frankist were the Illuminati, and one of the main people but within the Sabathean Francist, known for his magical powers, was this gentleman here you see with a compass and a square, known as doctor Falk. He was the teacher of Manelis Vandeburg and account Caiostel, and he had made the magical ring of the Prince of Orean. So this guy here was very powerful, and he was openly accused of being a Sabbathean. He had to take refuge in London. And then in London he will be protected by one of the biggest family of bankers from Frankfort. So you see that the fact that the banking system goes along with these people. It's not only in the Rothschilde is always like very much, and it brings always to Frankfurt, which was very much the epicenter of this Sabbatian Francis eris.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you answered my most important question, which was who's responsible for all this? And it's themselves. They're doing it to themselves, you know.
Speaker 2: And in fact, we go back to the answer that Rozambard gave me once. The worst enemy of the Jews is the jew But you have to understand that it's not the Jewish race, but rather the theology and the religion that subverted their own faith. If they respected those mosaic laws, they might have they intact. But of course, when you see today reform Judaism, liberal juda is, progressive Judas and even conservative Juday is picking up their own you know which laws to believe and which ones they can disregard. That is not tolerated. In fact, Rabbi Anterman said one thing which is important here. There should be only one form of Judaism. The rest is an artificial construct. So the moment in which you start saying what kind of Juday is by you following it doesn't make any sense. Either you follow it or you don't follow it. And unfortunately today here in America, the people who for example with I pack control and push. And also in Israel is a Sabbatian state. But it's not me who states that, but it's rather the late Berry Camish, who was my friend, who wrote some excellent books in this regard, and who was also a friend of Rabbi Antleman. And I think that they were upp in Tea. And I really have this, you know, even recently when this book came out, people will say it to Leo, you have to be very careful because you're not Jewish. They might say you're antisemit. I mean, I have a very little Jewish blood in my veins, but I mean you might very easily being accused of antisemit. And that's why I made sure from the very presentation of the book Homewards to stress the fact that we are not criticizing a race here, but we are critics. Like if you are a Catholic, I can't criticize you because you are a Catholic. But if you are a Catholic that believes not the bullshits put by the Jesuit mafia and the Second Vardican Council, you are just as bad. If the thing is that for the Illuminati, we call them the Illuminati. We can call them in many other ways, the mysteries that which commonly referred to as the Illuminati. The first thing to control is the religions, and this happened very easily also, like I explained in volume teen, with the Islamic faith. You know, from the moment Mohammed died, and you have of course the Shire with the cousin Ali. And then from the Shire you have the Fatimid, and then you have many others, Anychines, and this and then, and you have basically different kinds of ways of interpreting the same book. But why because the vid At emperors the Latin said divide and conquer. We divide and we conquer. We divide them and we are able to control them better nowadays. Of course, what is the intention of the Jesuits and the Vatican, since both forensis to unite all the religion, to bring them together. From the Buddhabi fraternity agreement to then sickly came to father and two anty fertility to the old brothers too, then going to the Sunni and then the Shia community in Iraq in the middle of the pandemic, and then the Buddhist the Jews and blah blah blah. And nowadays, of course we have seen with the King Charles going to the Vatican, the ultimate move after five hundred years the main enemy that fermented even the birth of the Jesuits, because that's what happened in the early sixteenth century when the Jesuits were created. There was Martin Luther, then there was the Church of England and they were in the real enemies. Now the new Pope with the Jesuits behind him, because even if he's an Augustinian, he's still working with the Jesuits and for the Jesuits and with the Freemasons. They're putting together this new plan of a one world religion, which is also Sabbati and Frankis plan. So on one side you have the banking Captel, which is alive and kicking is controlling Hollywood, is controlling the Median Soon on the other you have the Jesuits. But the word handy in hand when you have Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Caazio Cortez who is presented by the Jesuit America reviewing twos and eighteen to the world before entering in a bombastic way the political scene and possibly becoming, you know, the future candidate for the Democratic Party. It's it's it's even Zoraman Dani is the typical product Islam or communism. It is a reality that can exist only here in the West because if you bring a transgender in gas, he will be killed after three minutes, maybe five, and then front off the roof. There's no tolerance for this kind of thing in the Middle East. But here in the West you have this great mixed, you know, putting together the global is, the extremes, the woke, and the Muslim. I mean, I don't know, I mean the mix made out of compromises that will not make any sense in logic.
Speaker 1: You know what. I think that that is, Leo. I think the transgender ideology and the reason that it's blooming is for transhumanism. So whenever it comes to the point where we are, you know, merging man with machine, which we're starting the city.
Speaker 2: That is something three books to volume six sixty six, Volume seven, volume nine about the transgender and transhuman is Ai cyber sayan for me is stuff which I already discussed.
Speaker 1: Right, But I think that that is the goal is like so whenever that stuff comes, you don't have you don't have any of those laws anymore. People have already accepted that the transgender ideology. So therefore there's nothing to get around when it comes to transhumanism and the time to.
Speaker 3: Put I've always see my books anticipated that that was the case, and in fact, then when this pope came along, he introduced himself as the Pope for the AI revolution, just as Pope ar Or the thirteenth was the Pope for the Industrial revolution.
Speaker 2: So it makes sense. As I described in my books volume seven was a volume six point sixty six and volume nine that focuses puts on the quantum computers, that it is important to realize that the future of religion is also with the AI and robotics. So you see, this is really what is happening. And in regards to what Ryan said that the Mosaic laws are not unique, they're not maybe original or unique, but respecting them will have been more coherent. We are not discussing if they are unique, or if they come from, like Gerald Nassi said, the ancient Egypt and somebody who studies the Book of the Beginnings knows this very well. Or if we want to discuss the fact that the British Israelism is built out of thin air with this kind of crap with the Anglo Saxon race being the lost tribe of Israel, or the Druids being in line with Judas. We are here in front of a guy who is Jeffrey Epstein, who is a product of all this and that's why he got along with the British royal family like a house on fire. And there is also it nowadays is the decline of the Windsors themselves. So I hope that we have cleared a lot of your questions. I'm glad that we were able to have such an intelligent discussion today.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you very much, Leo, I really appreciate it. You're always welcome on here to discuss whatever you would like to discuss, and anybody on this channel there's no censorship here. But can you let people know where to find your website your website is and where they can purchase your book.
Speaker 2: The leeds Gamy dot com website with the myriadst articles has the link for my latest book and you can also find my latest book, which is The Rice and for Frankest Monster on Amazon dot com. And of course in regards to Mandani, it's obvious that they are Jewish. They are Sabbatian Francis though that we need to specify. Don't for Ryan or other people researchers who are following me now into the trap of anti Semitism, because one thing is a race of people, and going against a race mean being racist. Going against any ideology or a religion or a sect in this case was given birth to all the monstrosities of Zionism. That is much more intelligent and would be respected by the Jews themselves when they understand what kind of manipulation they've been subject to. So thank you so much for having me on. God bless you a writer and take care.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Leo. The links to Leo's website is in the description of this video. And thanks everyone here in the Child really appreciate each and every single one of you. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel in the algorithm, share subscribe, hit the belt icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,