Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one me neither. There were seven one golf. If it was anybody as above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative, Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder.
Speaker 1: Ten o'clock. Yes, if you passed over I got I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: But it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 2: Ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to be be fours. They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: To God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all this week? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. We are in Maryland tonight to meet Bill and while I'm a bakecation trip around the states, Bill and his partner witnessed a tic tac shaped object while walking along the south rim of the Grand Canyon in October of twenty twenty three. Bill is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles Podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Bill, Welcome to the podcast. Good morning, good morning, and thank you for coming on today. And you'll call in from the state of Maryland. Right, Okay, Bill, you have an experienceriance that occurred resuly recently last October. Would you like to start the beginning there please, sir.
Speaker 1: Sure so, pretty much. Thanks for the opportunity for coming on here so I can just tell about what happened to us. We're both retired and we were just doing a trip. Basically left Maryland and went to Denver and then started west. So that's pretty much how this came about. So one of our stops between Denver and the West Coast, we went to mohab Utah and went to Arches Natural Park and then downward into the Grand Canyon Williams Williams, Arizona specifically, and then up into the Grand Canyon on October fifth, So what about to tell you it was from my research since October fifth may have been, in my opinion, the closest sighting of what's called a tic tac Ufo daylight sighting that I can find. So my main objective here is to be used as a resource basically too if anyone in the community would like what I've seen and maybe that can help them. I don't know if I'm giving someone the five hundred piece of a puzzle with the first piece, but I'm here as a resource and that's what I'm offering today. So we'll get into my background. I'm retired forty seven years as I professional. I was in the United States Air Force for four years with a secret clearance. I'm was stationed both at Right Patterson Air Force Base and Ramstein, West Germany, so I you know, I got out of got out of the military, then just went into the civilian culture. My background with specifically like aircraft is my father was a flight engineer during World War Two on both B seventeens and B twenty four, So I had a pretty good upbringing through air shows, museums, you name it. I've been to many museums as far as in our area. Like we're closer to Washington, d C. So that would be a National Air and Space Museum, Hazy, which is out in Dallas, And during my time at Bright Patterson was able to see the you know, Air Force Museum, so I'm pretty familiar with that as well. As we go to air shows all the time, both for the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds, so pretty experienced with that sort of culture as far as that. So basically, like our trip, like I said, started at Denver and some of the places we were coming to it was you know, I'm just telling you just to fill this in here. We had sixteen days to go from Denver to the West Coast, so in between there we went to Arches, Durand Canyon over Damn, Las Vegas. We went to area fifty one, it was kind of neat, and then Sequoia National Park, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Big Sern then flew out of La So getting to the October fifth of currents. So we left Williams, Arizona and we headed north about it's about eighty miles Williams, Arizona to the Grand Canyon. And so we were just there as tourists, just like anyone else's and just got familiar with, you know, where we were at, kind of checked out the visitor center, kind of got checked in there. We saw that there was a night sky event that night, so we were coming back anyway to see the night sky. I don't have if you've ever seen it out there, but it's spectacular. So once we got situated with where we're at, we just kind of headed west on the path that's there. If you're not familiar, I mean, I guess from this point on, like if anyone has a map of the South, rim might be good time to pull that out to kind of look at our journey. As well as flight radar twenty four, so that's two tools that might be pretty good on what I'm about to tell you. So we headed west and it's a tree lined path on both sides. A lot of people that aren't familiar with to the Grand Canyon. It isn't like you're looking over the Grand Canyon all the time. So it's a path. There are specific points that the National Park Service has kind of like made so you have viewing points at different places, so it isn't like you're looking over the Grand Canyon all the time. It's going to emphasize that point. It's a tree line path. And then so we're off from the visitor center and it's about a three mile journey between the visitor center and the Grand Canyon Village, so really about the halfway point, there's a I'm probably going to not say this name right, but you bob hey, I think it's called the Geological Museum that they have there. So we kind of stopped there and we left there and interested enough. And this plays out later and when I got to tell you we're walking towards, which we're in a southwestern direction, we observed like a sea one thirty and it was to our southwest direction, and I just mentioned I was like, you know, I wonder what I wonder what he's doing up here, And that's pretty much that part of that story, you know. So it was a kind of weird, I don't know, you know. So we kept walking and we're probably about a halfway between this geological museum and the Grand Canyon Village when when we just started decided to stop. You know, it's it's out stage seven thousand feet, so, you know, we sit there and just took a rest. At this point, we're looking straight across the Grand Canyon. From the pictures I've sat to you, you can see it was an absolutely clear day. You can see as far as you you know, as far as you possibly had. So we're kind of sitting there and later I was able to like map this out on like a real map. So the experience was that we were just kind of, you know, just kind of hanging out and it just taking about a fifteen minute break. At some water to my two o'clock position, there's a I think I sent you a picture of a cliff. It just caught my eye just as quick as that I was I saw it, and it would appear to be I thought it first it looked like it was a milar balloon. You know, that's the best way I can say. On its side and some saying to myself, who's who's going to do this, because earlier in the journey were we're saying about the you know, the California condors, and you know, this is pretty Christine place and I was just took me for a second sometime to processed this, and then this thing kept it started out. It appeared to me, you know, I didn't track it for like miles, It just was there. Whether it was coming towards just I don't know. But when I caught it, it was right above that cliff. So what I first saw it was like they think people call it citar shaped object. It was like a really dark ry at the bottom middle of it was I would say, like a gun metal, and then the top was silver and white. Okay. I just kept looking at this thing, and this whole process only lasted about maybe fifteen seconds. So as it started my two o'clock position, and then as it came across to my twelve o'clock, I just said it was I was like, what the heck is that? And that's when my girlfriend that she looked and she was like, wow, what's that, you know. So what was interesting about it is that from the start to from two o'clock to twelve o'clock position. When it started at the two o'clock position, it was the same colors as I expressed. And then when I first it looked a little bit buzzy or hazy. And then as it got to our twelve o'clock position, I didn't realize at the time, but the thing was actually coming towards us. It went from our twelve o'clock to our nine o'clock position and doing so, that was when I later found out it was actually coming from our northeast and left in the southwest. But as I got right in front of us, and I later plotted this on the map, it was within a quarter of a mile of us, I got to really look at this thing, and as it was lifting, it was doing a steady pool, probably going about my estimate speed's but three fifty four hundred, absolutely no sound, and once I got in front of us, it became white. So my thoughts at that point was weather balloon, you know, what's that? Then I said, that's what Faber saw, and then as it went by, I just said, nassa white to myself. So so at this point it passes us, I get trees in the way, look back to a nine o'clock and it's now become a dot. It lifted it. I mean it lifted in the horizontal. And what I mean by that it never went nose up. It climbed like it was when an escalator, not elevator, So it lifted out at that time. There wasn't a picture that I provided. It's basically like a dot the best we can do. At no time during this time that I even think about getting I mean, even if I'd got my phone out at the time, I would have been fumbling around with it. I wouldn't have seen what I've seen. But so when I got in front of us and it got into the sun, got a really good look at this thing. It was probably about forty feet long that I can ask to make. It looked like a flying pro pane tank, not a tic tack, a small thing, and it had two I'm going to say, either hooks on the bottom of it or what looked like to be like backwards pedo tubes that were on us. On this craft, there's no windows, no lights, markings. And when I say Nassal white. What really struck me. I don't know why it struck me at that time, but you know, with my knowledge of going around and seeing like different museums and seeing i know, in the past, like people say it was white, and I'm like, okay, was look in the white for a second, and in white it was a matt of white. It looked like to me, it looked like the same colors Space Shuttle, which I've stood within, you know, thirty feet of it before, and I've seen pictures of it. I actually seen it fly over one when it was piggybacked on the seven forty seven. So, but it was that type of white, and it really struck me that, I mean, we're getting reports of this color like white. Well I kind of did a deeper dive into that white and there is an actual white paint you know that people use. I'm just trying these things out there, that it absolutely struck me as Nassal white. So yeah, we got a really good look at this thing, not backing down on it, and it is it is, you know, so kind of like didn't know what to do at that point, you know, like we were when we got to the Grand Canyon, village, and I said, you know, maybe we should report this to somebody, and then we're like, well maybe not. And I don't know who to report it to at this point, you know, so explained that a little earlier. Were really not in that world of knowing that. So we get back to we drive back down to Williams, Arizona. Back, we go back down and just kind of hanging out the hotel and I'm like, I do what every other researcher does. I guess so like Google how to report the UFO to. So there was a couple of places that I reported to. I don't know if I should say who they are, but I think they're normally and you can ask that later on if it's I don't know if I'm should or not. But one was like an online thing. I filled out a report that day. Also gave it like a telephone deposition kind of clicked off, you like, have somebody, have somebody INVESTI call me. So that was my first kind of reaching out. I never heard back from anyone on that I've checked there. They have like an app that I put on my phone and there's a lot of different things on there. I didn't see mine, so I don't have to, I'll ever get a call. Then I reached out to when I got back, I thought it was another organization, and so I reached out to the state director to find out in Maryland, here's a number that I have, can you give me an update? And they didn't find it, so so they gave me the director of Arizona and that's kind of where it started. That was probably after I got back. It was probably Land the eighteenth of October. They were very nice. They got in touch with they sent got an investigator call, gave the same pretty much deposition I'm giving right now of what happened. So that kind of went away. There was no way for me to do online check of what was going on, and so I kind of waited to send emails, kind of waited and then but you know, I gave them pictures. I think I gave you five pictures possibly, But we later found out is when we were going through all of our photos of the Grand Canyon that that we did find two other ones that need to be looked at. I don't have the I don't know. I really don't have any applications that will enhance pictures or do anything like that so maybe if there's somebody out there that does, maybe we can get that to them. I don't know, you know, but they're pretty interesting. Gave the deposition and kind of just like waited, right, I did get something back from them, and from what they were able to find, what they told me was that it was a reflection. So it was a reflection from a C one thirty say here comes. I'm like, okay. So when I first got contacted by the investigator, they did prior research into like my location and said there was nothing for you know, fifty miles around us at that time. When I was like, well, I can tell you I saw the C one thirty. I mean you said, like, something's not there, something's not right what you're saying, And they said, sometimes I guess that they turn off their transponder, which I don't know. I don't know, I mean they do they turn them off. Well, what they did give me was some information and they had an investigator kind of look at our position. And this is where I have a problem with that investigation is that at that point I was never called back or never, you know, at any point was I asked about anything. It was just done by that and they gave me their opinion via email and that was it. I asked it for it to be escalated to someone else. Haven't or anything back. But the problem I have with their their investigation and again like first, I'm being told that there was nothing in there, and I was kind of confused by that because I absolutely saw the c one thirty twice. But they gave me some good information as far as they were able to find that sea went thirty. And the issue I have with their fightings is that at the time we took the picture was eleven twenty three am local time in Arizona, and the picture was taken to our southwest. And then at that time it was just a white dot. But if you take anything can blow it up, you can see it's like pure white and it doesn't have any wings or anything like that, but it's pixelated. So maybe something can figure that out. But from the investigation, when they took our location and they found this sea one thirty that they attract they from our position at the same time it was ever the canyon to our northwest. So that's so I'm saying that possibly whatever this thing was actually crossed the path of the Sea one thirty that later I found out to be out of Kirtland, so it's kind of disparancy of what we're finding here. So I did track with this information with the flight radar twenty four. I can tell you that the SERRA numbers twelve desks fifty seven sixty. It went with callsign of Stalko eight on October fifth. So anyone that has flight just familiar with flight rate, our twenty four can track this flight and see where exactly where we're at eleven twenty three and our like I said, our photo, our photo was taken to the southwest. But more importantly, you know what we saw in front of us is absolutely within a quarter of a mile because what's interesting about our location is that even though the Grand Canyon is the biggest hole on the Earth, and from our location it's ten miles across to the other side, we just happened to stop in a horseshoe canyon. We were at the bottom of the Horseshoe Canyon and there's a cliff to the right, and once I plodded this out on a map, it's all within a quarter to a half mo of our location. And then at that point from our two o'clock to a nine o'clock position, was going from basically northeast to southwest. It was actually coming straight pretty much towards us. You know, was it like something that I saw in you know, like twenty miles away or didn't know. I really had to plot it out and and kind of see like its exact location. So yeah, I mean that's pretty much everything I got on this thing that I can think of. Some of the questions I have for maybe somebody that knows more about this than I do, is that, like, what is what does it mean by stalk when you have a call sign stop? That's one of the things that I can't figure out what that is. I've tracked just as a curiosity. I just tracked every flight of this thing for like a whole year. It's only been up the degree in Canyon like four times. It's only done that one that one route, you know, the day we were there. And the other interesting part about it, we're smack in the middle of the no flies zone, so the ceiling of the flies in the Grand Canyon. Anyone could look this up. I mean, so we're in something called Bright Angel that's where no flies are in as so there's no drones there, there's no planes, and the ceiling to go over it. It's like I think fourteen to five something like that. And there are corridors that go through and around. To our immediate right, it's something called Zoonie Corridor where the Sea one thirty flew through. It's called the Dragon corridor, and I think there's another one to the left called the Fossil Corridor. I'm not sure the distance of there, but you could clearly see that, you know, the Sea one thirty is flying absolutely the correct path of this thing. But what we saw was in the no FLI zone, which is pretty interesting take. And we're at seven thousand feet I believe, and this thing was maybe I mean when I saw at the first time, it was pretty much seven thousand feet and then climbed out to I can't tell the distance of how high it was at that point. So witnessed by two people. Some of the shots they gave you, which is kind of interesting. This thing had no sound, nothing it was. It could have flown past us one hundred times that day, I don't know, but clearly you could see all the picture that I was taken that there are people in this path and they're not looking at it, you know. I mean it's at that point dots above their head. So unless you would have heard sound, you know, you wouldn't have ever looked that way. So like your census at that point to me, you know, if all the air shows I've gone to when I was in Germany, I actually saw like German Air Force fly over us, which back and this is back in the late seventies, and and they actually I've actually sayed supersonic at like maybe two thousand feet by there by the German Air Force they're fining F one F four's and the two soloists boomed right in front of us as probably about two thousand feet up, So I know what that looks like. I've seen supersonic, I've heard supersonic, and this was like no other thing I've ever seen before. And to both of us, I mean, we were just not weirded out by it. I was more curious than anything, you know, what we were seeing. And your mind goes through a lot of things trying to deny what you're seeing. But I kept telling my girlfriend, like, don't let it deny, don't let it deny what you saw. We absolutely saw that it was something. I'll just say this, I wasn't weirded out by it. I didn't feel it was extraterrestrial to me. It didn't land, it didn't do anything like that. So I'm kind of open to what that may be, possibly something that we don't know about. I mean, the Southwest has a lot of dark projects down there. It was a lot of military installations around that whole area. So I led up to the listeners to maybe like come up with some sort of conclusion on what may have seen. So I'm pretty open to that. So pretty much got interested back when I saw like this U I guess in twenty seventeen or I guess twenty seventeen they kind of brought it back with the Navy pilots. I kind of got interested it back again. And I was watching like a podcast where this Lieutenant Commander Fraver was on there and this guy was he was the real deal as far as like pilots, and if anybody's followed that guy, he's the real deal and probably one of the greatest pilots that we've had. And I saw this podcast, and I for about for about five days, I kept saying, why do I know this guy, you know, like it was something about it. I know his voice and maybe a little bit older. But like back in the day, like I saw this because I do like aircraft and military aircraft. There was a thing on PBS and it was called landing on a Pitching Deck. I would ask anybody, you can find out on YouTube and you'll see to favor you know this Lieutenant commander favorit and what he did that night. It's kind of like a hero to me in a way. So, I mean, he's a really great pilot, and I really do believe what he's seeing, and I'm pretty sure whatever he seeing was either the same thing I did or very close to it. I can read you some of the report that I got back, and we got two things going on here. What I sent then ninety percent certain that what I saw was a aircraft reflection, and it wasn't really explained to me. Was it the picture that I set or what was in front of me? So I never heard back. It says additionally, you have described and not display what we typically found in the UAP or UFO site anti gravity lifts, sudden instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocity without signatures, little observability or transmedient travel. And I'm sitting there, I'm like, Okay, well, this thing's unknown, Like, how do I know what the flight characteristics are? I know what F twenty two. I've seen it several times F thirty five. Being at F twenty two. Do things this thing didn't do specifically, you know, pull out and installed They basically stall out of that two thousand feet and go left or right. I mean, I've never seen anything to do that before, but that's pretty much. You know, there's a lot of things, a lot of puzzle pieces that I'm by kind of presenting. So I'm just hopefully that I know that when I signed up for this, I think that you have somewhere in there, you say, but if someone's interested that, you know, maybe they can. You know, I'm not pulling in everyone that wants to talk about the story. You know, it is what it is with. The story is only like twelve fifteen seconds long. I'm not looking to get anything out of it other than just being a you know, someone that can give a pretty pretty good, uh witness account of what we saw. That's all made it for, you know, just just to do that and hopefully this helps somebody. I think what I'm puzzled about when I when anytime you look at something that remote, if you just put put in TikTok, for instance, it just goes to the limit situation, doesn't really go to anything specific. I tried to putting in like tic text anything, Greg, I'm not finding that anywhere. What I think it's unique about it is that from all the accounts I can find, these things are off the coast of San Diego. They were cited two thousand and four and this is twenty three, and I'm finding you know, I see one right in front of me at Breg Canyon. So I was just trying to figure out are they coming from that area? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Good stuff, Bill an interesting sight in guessing it was move On that said this to you. So they're saying it they believe it to be a reflection from the one thirty.
Speaker 1: It wasn't explained to me. We couldn't We couldn't figure out was that was the reflection supposed to be what I saw in front of me, which is impossible, or was the reflection of the picture. But I know there's got to be people that can enhance this picture, and even someone that at my level. What we did was we just took the picture and did a screenshot of it, and we were able to just like manipulate it. We know it takes the lays out to a box, a white box, and even that case, you don't see anything, so hopefully like somebody could make sense in that picture. Maybe they did. I asked for it back to just see I've never heard anything back, and like, what did you guys do? Did you re able to enhance the picture? And I'm not really getting any answers on that. I'm not I'm not even sure if the case is even though open to anyone, to be honest with you, I've asked them like, if it's open, let me know if I had to reopen and let me know. Not really getting anything back, I think they're just pretty much done with it. I don't know to write to their director and like, you know, maybe we needed a set of eyes on this. I'm still open to their research, but I wanted to be part of the research, if you know what I mean, Like I wanted to be a back and forth. Okay, well, you know this picture was taken to the south southwest, you know, so let's just kind of look at it that way. So hopefully someone's listening to this and it's interested in it, and as someone that you know or you trust, you know, I'm happy I'll work with them.
Speaker 3: Must say, if I got anyone on my list for either Maryland or Arizona, I'm pretty sure I do, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I think I've given you the case number. But what I don't know, Nick, is that without me actually being able to climb on their website with that paint, I know that's a pay site or something like that, but I don't know if there's any personal information on there from me, like yeah, I did live, an email and a phone number and stuff like that. You have the number as far as that it's concerned, so as far as what the case number was. So, but I think that they're only investigated in the state a happening, which is my case. I'm traveling through there. I'm kind of a disadvantage because of that. I don't live there. I got enough points on airline I'd be wanting to fly out there of my own dime to go to go location if somebody wanted me to. That's fine. So the tracking on the Radar twenty four is pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Based in southeast Coastal Georgia, Coastal Preparedness Supply is dedicated to help in ordinary folk achieve advance preparedness and maximum self sufficiency under any circumstances at avoidable prices. Their message is simple, plan ahead before disaster strikes. In these unprecedented times, it's vital to be prepared.
Speaker 4: Whether it's the.
Speaker 3: Looming threat of war or another pandemic, a power outage, or even a job loss, you can always be ready to help not only yourself, but friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers as well. Full spectrum preparedness is essential as uncertainty mounts. Coastal Preparedness Supply is here for you. Whether you're new to prepping or well seasoned, casually interested, or passionately devoted. Visit Coastal Prepsupply dot com slash ufo now to take advantage of a sight wide holiday season discount and use the discount code UFO at checkout for free shipping on selected items, or hit the link below to access this offer. Again, that's Coastal Prepsupply dot Com slash ufo Coastal Preparedness Supply your one stop shop for your survival and emergency preparedness needs. Yeah, so they managed to pull the flight radar and they manage to see the C one thirty on there, but obviously no other objects and generally unless it does have a call sign and it wouldn't show up.
Speaker 4: And not all.
Speaker 3: Military aircrafts that you have, but some drones you can see when they're when they're operational. Sometimes you can get a call sign and track them. But yeah, it is weird that the Sea one thirty stalker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know if that made back. That kind of stuff. May know why it's always called stock. You can look at it for a whole year. I mean, it doesn't change. So like part of my research, I don't like get too deep into just conspiracy stuff. I mean, like I just happen to find it on YouTube. I just kind of there is something card I think I believe X sixty ye gram line or something, and these things are launched, they're deployed from C one thirties. I'm not saying this is the same thing, but the technology is definitely there to do this kind of enough. It was like you could just do X sixty one gremlin. You can do a search on it on YouTube, and it was something that dark Blob was playing around with. So and they successfully can you know, launch and retrieve things. I'm not saying this is the case, but actually you could see it on there and they showed it. So things are able to be launched from that platform and retrieved to that platform. I'm not saying this is the case at all, but the fact that these two things are in the same neighborhood, I don't know if anyone's been able to see that. And then generally, just from my research, and you probably know more than this than I do, but you know, I never see like a tictack in New York City for instance, right, I mean, generally things are playing around with US Navy somewhere off the east coast, whether it be north of off the coast of Florida, or they're playing around with something over in San Diego.
Speaker 3: But but this object couldn't see any wings or anything like that. So no whereas you know, do you all see.
Speaker 1: The grimy yeah that has wings on its wings? Yeah, But this is a classic that if you want to say, like I hate the word being used as tic tac, I guess that's just what's the nomenclature of the thing. But I mean you see these when you get into the thing of unidentified, right, So like flying object. You know, I'm just going from my I'm going on a low tech thing here. You know. I see these things all the time, you know, if I just go, if I just drive in my community, I mean, if you get past the gas station, there, there they are. I mean they're like they look it looks like a pro pay teck, you know, like a industrial sized pro pay teck. So just seeing something just for my research since you know, have I been. I've known about UFOs and that kind of stuff my life. I've never seen anything, so I kind of went, probably for a long time skeptical of things only because of the amount of cell phones and such in the world. I mean, there's twice as many cell phones as there is people. So with cameras, I'm like, we should be seeing these things all the time. I think to go back when I was a kid growing up in the sixties, I mean, if you look at for instance, like tornadoes, for instance, we only saw what happened back then. You know, they was shedding, those of the whole town, being devastating. Now we get real time live streaming of Tornado, So I kind of got off the tracks of that, and I think when I heard with Fravor and I think there's another lieutenant, Commander Graves or lieutenant that have seen some things. So I kind of like put me back on the tracks a bit with that. And the really ironic part about this is that I had been doing like sweeping videos of the Grand Canyon the whole morning, you know, just taking myself in and doing that. But in this case, this, I mean, it just happened so quick that my mind was just not there. I mean, I know I had a self turn, but when I timed myself, but we had about ten seconds of a good view of this thing. And even if I would have found myself there, by the time I would have keyed in the password and fulmal to get to I wouldn't have seen it. I wouldn't have been able to visually see it, you know, I would have been too tied up just doing that. And one of the things that seems to be overlooked on some I guess you know some of these things, is that when you see something like that, you don't know how long you're going to see it till after you see it. For instance, like that could have been the first of a ten minute air show for me, but you don't know how long it's going to be. So they just happened to be like, you know, doing port like ten eleven seconds and it was off. It wasn't like I could go to an air show. I can video, you know. For instance, like we were at an air show in May in Annapolis, Maryland, and clearly was Selman the Blue Angels doing everything you know, I mean, and this thing. There was one video. I don't know why it was so weird, but I took a video of them. I knew there. I knew that the show I pretty much never show my heart, and we got down there pretty much every spring to watch it during the graduation week. And there's one particular when I did this here and I went back to my archives and I looked at it. I was like, this would have been the same, and I could send that to you. It gives you the same view and speed as what we saw. But it just happened to be me just filming the Blue Angels randomly. But I went back to our archives and I'm like, what's weird about it? When I started filming it. It basically went for two o'clock to nine, but it went straight across it that it wasn't coming straight out us. The only way I can explain when people ask me, watch this video and then watch it again without sound, that's that's basically how far away it was from us. And the sensation that you get when when you've been seeing aircraft your whole life and you're like, okay, where's the sound. That was really a weird thing. And I didn't didn't really kick until my girlfriend said to me, like, even after I saw it, it still didn't kick in, and she said, that's weird. There was no sound, and I was like, oh my god. So it says what it is, you know. But like I said, it happened so quickly. I wish I could have got video of it, but unfortunately I didn't. But you know, so we have basically three pictures of something. The two that I think I sent you for something. This was taken a few minutes afterwards, and they were I think he was just taking the pictures of the condors. You know, this is maybe like eight minutes after we saw this thing, and then we're just looking at the pictures we're like, okay, off one of the pictures I gave it, like to the nine o'clock of that picture, if you kind of just kind of like zooming on if there's something I don't know what it is, could be a condor, it could be anything, but looks metallic to me. And there's another picture where I think I sent you there's something in that too, so that would have to be kind of look not and to see if there's any anything. There could be nothing, I don't know, but it's certainly after just what we saw, it's worth taking a shot at taking a look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can. You can definitely see something of that nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And I don't know. I'm hearing that these there's military grade something to do with They can manipulate or not manipulate it, it's maybe the wrong word. We're able to view it and get a better view than what we come from a cell phone, you know, and hopefully it could go through some sort of process and we're keeping the original. And actually I signed up for a class in two weeks at the community college. It's specifically about photography with cell phone photography, So trying to get into that group of people and maybe see if they can see that. Because the weird thing was I didn't know about self and photography is that I've noticed that if I take a picture right now and I sent it to you and then you open, it kind of changes to the date or time that you get. It kind of does its own timestamp. Some'm kind of interested in that portion of it where I'm all asking about that. But we have the originals of that we're keeping on her cell phone in case anyone is interested. I think some of them are in there, but they're all original. It's just that the time stamp changes. It wasn't where it does that. So but as I showed you in the pictures, it was not a cloud in the sky. There was no the one picture where it shares the cliff. That's exactly the deal we had, and you could see there's we're not even talking about cloud in the sky at this point.
Speaker 3: You know, just going back to the nine o'clock photo, what's what's that on the right hand side to three o'clock directly on the other side, Yeah, there were I.
Speaker 1: Think she was taking a picture of the condors, right, So there was some condors flying around and there's two pictures. There's one where something's in the nine o'clock and there's something that on the other picture you'll see like two condors off to the right of the picture. It's sort of underneath one of those condors. You've got to kind of expand the picture to see it. It looks like the same object. Like I'm not saying that's anything, I'm just saying it needs to be looked at, you know, just kind of like looked weird to us. You never just doing through this whole process, just you know, looking at every picture that we had, you know, yeah, I see that they could get off to someone you know that can take a look at it. But the only one I can vouch for is the one where it's like the object is a white dot. Now I saw it go to that dot from that cliff right in front of us, and it just did a steady pull out and went to that dot. That was what we saw at that point.
Speaker 3: You've definitely taken a picture of an object that you've visibly seen your own eyes. It certainly won't be a lens flare or reflection of any type because you simply wouldn't have seen it avoys.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, and it would have just been it would have been happenstance that if I were to be just you know, this is like part way through our trip. I mean, it's our hiking through you know, the South, through the Grand Canyons. There was no pictures more to be for me to really be taken. At that point, we've already done taken all the pictures. We were just trying to rest and get over to that lot or to that Grand Canyon village to kind of get out of there, you know, So all the pictures that we took were pretty much prior to that. We're just kind of like enjoying the experience. At that point, I.
Speaker 3: Had been did you mind take a picture of the Sea one thirty?
Speaker 1: No? I never saw it past the point, you know when I first saw it. I want to say that if you look at the flight radar twenty or Sea one thirty, when we saw it, I thought it was doing. When I explained to the investor, I said, I saw it it was either one or two or I saw the same one twice, because it almost looked if you're familiar with sea win thirties do like assault landings. They could spin around pretty quickly, and then I saw it, and I saw it again. That was the last time I saw it. But there was no reason for me to take it. I've seen like one hundreds of one thirties. I mean, I mean it was like after our southwest and I got to see one thirty. But when even after our experience, I was looking directly up there, I didn't see. I wasn't looking for one, you know, you know what I'm saying, Like, I wasn't. The Sea one thirty only came in again after this investigation. I didn't even I put it as my report only because I was just being as accurate as I can in my I pretty much stated to both reports for the same report is that, hey, look we saw a Sea one thirty a little bit earlier. I don't know if it's any part of this or not, but I'm just a reporting to you that, you know, I did see something. I did see. You see one thirty, and if you look at the flight twenty four radar stuff, you could see how close it was to us. Now, I don't it was probably I don't know, maybe like ten miles away or something like that. I don't know. It's charge for me to tell on that, but it kind of loops. There's an airport, Grand Canyon Airport. It kind of does. I don't know. It goes up there and anyone it's familiar that more than I am. Why it's flying around in circles all the time it goes over It looks like it's just doing passes at the airport. And then it goes off to the left and it's and it does like a couple of circles there, then proceeds to go through. It goes to our east and it goes up through there's corridors. There's three different corridors that are around us. It goes up in one corridor, comes down the Drag corridor. It kind of makes it right. It goes up through what's called the Fossil Corridor, and it's staying around. Yeah, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. And it's coming back down this Dragon corridor. And that's kind of where the mash point that I think all this stuff goes on at. But I didn't even see it. And it's kind of weird because like we were looking at a direction and I wasn't even looking for any aircraft other than we were just kind of like shocked by what we saw. But even at I mean we're at seven thousand feet and this thing was at fifteen as it went by to see when thirty was, and I didn't see it. You know, I'm not saying it wasn't there, but I'm just going off a flight radar. It says it was there, but I wasn't. Wasn't up there to see Sea one thirties that day, you.
Speaker 3: Know, havingt flown on the Sea one thirdy, they are both very loud when you're on them and when you're off them, when you see them in the sky. It was close enough you definitely know about it. And that doesn't look like you know, a Sea one thirty to me. They stand out quite a bit, those aircraft.
Speaker 1: I've been on it before. I've been on that several aircraft. I mean, you know they're a loud inside. I mean, it's not the normal commercial flight. I think. You know, you get the hang of air plugs when you get on, so I mean you really get to hear a lot of stuff that's going on. And said one of those things. So my father, you know, he always told me as a kid, just not enough people look up they don't. I mean I've shown people have spot satellites, tracked International Space Station, all the Elon Musk, Starlink and stuff like that. I mean, like the first time you see starlight, that kind of freaks out at night. But I've shown people how to track it. There's apps to track it, for instance, like the International Space Station. One time, I was taking my dogs out in the morning and it was about like five o'clock in the morning, and I saw this bright light coming directly at me, you know, and I was like, what the heck is that? And then I saw it for about four minutes and I've already tracked it before, so I just went to looked at my app and like, yeah, that was it. That was an International Space Station. But like if you're if you're not used to it, you know, what is that?
Speaker 3: The same thing to me though, I remember that when the very first and it was kind of like a like an orange yellowy glow. It looked quite low, it looked quite big, and I was like, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: So I was out at the time. I rushed home and got on all the apps and sure enough, Yeah, it was the the ISS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think that I listened to one of your podcasts. There was somebody on there from Idaho's she had similar things. She had described something like kind of like a cylinder type of thing that she that she was noticing, But my my account of it, it wasn't like hers was kind of the same shape, but it was like a lot bigger than what I saw. I think one of the interesting things I heard her say, I wasn't expecting this, but chief saying she like woke up at the same time. And I had those experiences too for years, you know, like wake up and HER's just like I think she said three thirty three in the morning, only I was like always two twenty two. I don't know why, but that kind of struck me. Have the whole conversation you had with her, you know, we had sort of the same kind of thing going on there. But it's the only thing I've ever seen out of the ordinary, you know, in the sky. And what's weird about the Grand Canyon. People were saying, well, there's other people there, but if you even google the walk that we're on, you don't see it that often. Where's that sounds? I mean, you're like in a tree lined path. I don't know if you've been there before, but you know there's trees on the canyon side, and there's trees on the southern side of the path. You only see the canyon where they've opened these kind of like landing zones for you to just kind of rest and kind of just taken where it's at. But for the most part, you just walking a tree lined path. And from the one photo that I sent you where you could clearly see there's people walking when there's that thing's right above them. So but you can actually google earth it if you need to, and you can just google the whole path that we were on kind of see where these things are at. So it's pretty neat, you know, it's pretty neat.
Speaker 3: Would you to go over this year to visit my brother he lives well, he did live down in Florida, but he's gone and move to Hawaii now, so probably won't get back to the States now until maybe next year. I've got a project to do over there, So you know, I've always wanted to go to Grand Canyon. Do you have a hikers along the trail? Did anybody else see it? Was anyone else looking out?
Speaker 1: Well, we stopped and we were just by ourselves there, but I mean the whole time there's people walking behind us on this trail. So we got to the Grand Canyon Village, which is only probably about another three quarters a mile to a mile away. This whole trip was only about three miles from point A to point B, and didn't blast them there saying, hey, we just saw something. I mean, you know, we knew we saw something that was pretty special, and you have to step back and go, what do we do from this point out? You know? I think I even at times I was just talking to people when we were out there, and I was kind of like testing the reaction to see where I want to go with this. Hey, by the way, we we saw something, you know, so I mean just to see what the reaction was. Of course, like part of our trip was to go to Area fifty one. I mean, you know that was kind of what We've been planning this thing for probably about two years. So we got to Vegas and then when we're going out there anyway, this happened on a Thursday, you know, so we were going I mean, this is all part of the plan, and it wasn't like I just decided to go out there. We were going to go since we're in Vegas, and we kind of drove out there and it was pretty cool. I mean like there's nothing out there in there. I mean there's nothing nothing out there. Well, I got talking to we went up to uh Rachel, Nevada, and that's like we're back. There's like a boar out there. I was talking to a guy out there for a lot of cool people out there. I was like, we just saw something, and there was The guy was like, see stuff all the time. There was nothing that's that kind of figure. There's so much of this stuff being seen, you know. But he was like, yeah, let's see stuff all the time. And then we drove out to I guess it's continued the back gate of like Area fifty one. It was just we were out there, you know, went out there and I didn't see anyone. You know, I've been around the military installation. I didn't see any anybody at the gate. I didn't see what they call camo dudes and all that. There was nothing like it's like eight mile journey out there, and even low tech, you're leaving a dust trail. That's it's you can't go above on that road going out there, like maybe about twenty because at some points on that road, I don't want to say grooves in the road or if you go above twenty just like shakes your car apart. So you had to go stay about twenty to go out there at twenty five maybe tops, and then been out there, took our pictures, turned around, left. We're driving back through the same dust trail as what we left. So I mean, even low tech wise, it'd be pretty hard to sneak up on something like that. You know, saw no one at the gate. I'm not saying they weren't there, but like they didn't come out, they didn't do anything. I saw their vehicles, nothing. So we just did our touristy picture in front of that gate and left headed back to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Even though you didn't see anyone, I guarantee they knew you were there, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I think that we spotted something out there that looked kind of you know, something that looked kind of fake looking. That was probably something you know, a censor or whatever. But I got respect for that place, you know, from being in military, so I know there's a reason for it, and I wasn't going to like do anything. I mean could go as far as I can. That was lead, go and turn around. That's all we were doing. Wasn't going to cross in. There was no reason for me to do anything like that. So I respect what they're doing out there.
Speaker 3: Go there, you know, take some photographs, but there's no point putting yourself in danger and probably giving yourself aquiment record, right.
Speaker 1: I mean when I was in I've been in. I'm not going to tell you where they're at. I was in a few underground facilities. You know, you're not getting in there. I mean like you're just not you know what I mean, like you're just not getting in there. People think that they're going to walk up to like I don't. I don't know what they're we're expecting to see. You know. I was in facilities that were a couple hundred feet underneath the ground, right, So I mean, like you're not getting it. It's not going to happen, you know. So if there's anything that's of importance, it's not going to be surface anyway. I mean, it's going to be somewhere. So there's a lot of places to hide stuff out there, you know. I mean when we were driving out there to Rachel the Vada. There's there's a part on the road. I mean, I know you're familiar with like the road Runner. That's only way I can explain it to the cartoon where we were on a road that was twenty six miles straight right, So, I mean it didn't even turn you know, to people that never have been out there, it's just immense don't even see another human being. It was just us, you know, for a long time. You know, to you know to you come up at different places like Alabo, but there's really nothing out there. We didn't see any flying at the time, or it was a Saturday apparently, like when a guy had talked to asked if we got buzzed on the way out there, there's some signs say low flying aircraft. I was hoping to get buzzed. I have a dash cam. I was hoping to get something on there, but nothing happened. It was pretty laid back as far as going out there was a nice drive. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's definitely an experience for people, you know, especially if you have an interest in the subject, you know, to get out there and see what all the talk. I think it's a great you know, it's a great great place to get out, and this again is something I always always wanted to get to before your sighting, did you have much of an interest? I mean, I know you said you were fifty to fifty, but did you have much of an interest other than like aircraft and recognition that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, look, I grew up in the sixties, and you know, the narrative keeps aging. You know, back then it was just flying saucers, you know, and then that wasn't you know then when that got ridiculed, it became something called a UFO, right, and then that kind of played out now to UAP. But I was just kid in the sixties, of course, I mean, like you know, everyone was talking about it. It was the main thing that you know, if you've seen back then, it was like flying saucers, and it's been in our culture forever, right, you know. But you know, I have to say something. And the main thing what I got, like I told you before, like what got me off the tracks, was just the amount of cell phones and stuff like this should be like normalized by now, and it really isn't, you know. I Mean there's but I've been seeing some videos on you know where I can find. There's some pretty like it makes you stop and think, you know, like we're I mean, people are seeing stuff You're not really quite sure if they're you know, I can't go as far as saying that these things are extraterrestrial or not. I think the humans are. You know, what we have on ARTH can figure a lot is stuff out. You know, just look where we came in the last you know, one hundred years as far as technology, and even what I do changes from when I started in nineteen seventy six, and it it wasn't even called it back then, but I mean, just what I've seen in forty seven years it was is mind boggling. I think there my mind thinks a lot of people's. I have a break fixed mind where I find something and go through all these decision trees in my mind and is this something specifically what I saw? Could it have been flown by somebody? Absolutely, you know, if somebody could be in there inside of it. It wasn't anything, it wasn't doing anything. Crazy. The fact that something like that in the no flies and eliminates a whole heck of a lot of stuff, specifically anything flying where we were at People say to me, wasn't a drone, a commercial drone. No, I mean they're not supposed to be there. Wasn't a helicopter plane and they're not supposed to be there. This leaves a you know, a void of what this thing was. But let's start with it's no flies in. Let's figure this out. And it's seven thousand feet whatever it is at seven thousand feet, so that eliminates anythink the FAA will let go through there, you know what I mean. And even the tours and helicopter tours and stuff, they're not at that particular spot. They can't be in there. And there's other places in the Ntinia I think they go to, but the South Rim, which is the national park portion, well the whole thing's national park, but specifically there they've taken this this area and cape. It's pristine for both whatever's out there and the people that are viewing this thing. You know, you don't want to be standing there and like have helicopters flying by all the time. Just I mean it was beautiful, I mean like it was beautiful, heaving, like basically no sound and just watching nature. You know, at that point, you know, there was there was no interruptions with helicopters or anything like that. At that point, they really thought it out to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if you've got the condors flying right, I don't really want their happy to not being disturbed in any way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully this helps somebody. I'm good with it. I've resolved to the fact that I know. The best thing I can say is that it's not in the inventory of anything I've ever seen. That doesn't mean it not an inventory, if you know what I mean, right, I mean, there's a lot of things that were seeing back in the day where you know, like F one seventeen's were being spotted, B two's were being spotted for a long time. Is it possible I saw something advanced technology from the United States? Absolutely, I don't know nothing. Like I said, nothing about it creaked me out. Nothing. I've seen testimony of people that you have been within, even Airman in England for they got right up on these things and that kind of creeped me out as far as but it never gave me that experience. It never It was all curiosity and nothing of fear. Just nothing about it that you know scared me or either one of us. You know, nothing and uh, but what I don't know either is that did anybody else see this? I don't know. You know, I called out to the canyon and I'm still waiting for the call back if you had men, because there's they have video cameras out there that the Great Canyon doesn't change, so this thing like updates every fifteen eventus possibly possibly, but I'm still waiting for that call. And you know, just you know, just said, you know, there's any reports of anything, because I did see. I do see that they do take reports. There was a report if you go not especially at the Great Cany. I'm just looking at the National Park Service and there is reports in there are people reporting stuff. But every I got called back. And then it's kind of weird, like I don't really need anybody to prove anything for me that that's okay. I mean, I don't need anybody tell me what I saw. This is not going to happen. We both saw this, and there's two witnesses to it. You know, we were the same mine and it's just not going to be unexplained that we saw something. That's something that will will always have, you know, we'll always have that that sighting. But as far as the explanation of it there now.
Speaker 3: Well, it was an interesting side in a very idyllic place.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm retired, okay, my secret clearance expired thirty seven years ago. There's nothing that I told you that, you know where I could say I got to stop here because this can cost you my job. I don't really care. I mean, there's no there's just it's just my clain story. Now, if this would have been two years ago, I meant not be on here where I had all that stuff. You know, I had obviously my clearents. I don't have that anymore, but like I had a very respected job in the healthcare industry, and then I don't know, have that's taken as somebody would say, like, hey we heard you on the podcast, you know, and then like you or whatever like that. I don't think I would have done it two years ago. In fact, I know I wouldn't have done it, you know. So the fact that I'm retired and you know, I've got none of that hanging over me, I could just tell a story, not a story, but I could tell you you know what happened, you know, straight up what happened, you know, honestly, what happened, not have to worry about any of that. I think that you know, some of these people that are coming out about it whatever, And I don't know. I feel like that if you're coming out to tell about it, just tell about it. I'll give you example. Everyone knows who John got he is, and then like his right hand guy like Samity Bullbank turned like he flipped on him. Right. But I mean, so he told the whole story about this guy to save his own you know, to save his own thing. Oh, I need to get two sidetracked. But my point is that when you come out, you don't go back to the people that you're coming out against to get approved of what you're going to say. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And plus you know, once he's out there, it's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wonderful Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate your time on there. I'll add it the way I've started it is that I'm just here, you know what happened. Possibly somebody's really looking into this that maybe need that information. I thought it was, like I said, unique of where it happened at. In fact, it didn't happen in the middle the ocean. It was like right in front of us. I think that's got a lot to say. We'll see where it goes to.
Speaker 3: Bill, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, you take it easy, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you take it easy.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the rest of your day and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, good day, See bye for now.
Speaker 3: That's all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Bill for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe, Thank you watching Uskies. Goodbye,