Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and tonight I'm joined by a very special guest social media. Okay, here's where I want to direct you to. First at Lexi Ferrari seven on Twitter and snap bare minimum. You have no money, head over there, follow her, sign up whatever you need to do. This is how we support content creators. Now payday comes along, I need you to head over and sign up for the only fans at Lexi Ferrari one or if she's on chatterbait right now, you know, doing something sexy for you, go over and throw some tokens at her. At Lexi Ferrari links to everything in the episode description, so make sure you check them out again. Support the content creators that come on the show. Lexi, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Matt. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Sure, let me ask what was okay? The first question I have for you here is I have never known what the measurements on a girl me and when they say thirty two, thirty six, blah blah blah, So I kind of came up with my own metrics. If that's okay, my god, If people aren't watching this and only listening right now. Please head over and check it out. LEXI is gorgeous anyway. Can I ask you what your height is? I'm five four okay? And your cup size.
Speaker 2: I'm a thirty four b okay.
Speaker 1: And for my feet, guys out there, not necessarily my thing, but hey, it takes all types. Can I ask you what your shoe size is?
Speaker 2: I'm an eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, LEXI. Let me start with. Can I ask what's your favorite part of your body? What do you think is your defining feature?
Speaker 2: I get the most compliments on my ass.
Speaker 1: Would you mind if we just took a look real quick? Or okay? All right? Oh my God Jesus Christ, oh my, and you have a tail coming out of it, which is, you know, oddly animalistic and I love it for some reason. Holy shit. Okay, So you have what it would be referred to as an incredible ass, gorgeous face, wonderful tits.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you what was your initial entrance into the adult entertainment industry, whatever form it was, if you stripped at one point, if you did this, did that, whatever it was, camming, shooting, gangbang porn, like, what was the first time you went from your normal whatever job and you just went, fuck it, I'm gonna start doing something sexy because I look good and I think I can make money doing it.
Speaker 2: One of my friends he told me about chatter bait, and I had no idea what it was like. I had never heard about it before, and I was like, sounds really interesting. I would like to do it. And I used to be kind of self conscious, but then one day I just woke up and I was like, you know what, I feel good like I feel good about myself, and I think I should be making some money doing this.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think that's a smart move. I mean, if I woke up one day and looked as gorgeous as you, I would run to the local whatever that would give me money for being hot. Okay, so was it? What was what was? Yeah? Of course, what was the first thing you did? Was it chatterbait? That was the first thing when you were like, Okay, we're going to do this.
Speaker 2: It was only fans a couple years ago, a little over a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, And was it What were you posting at the time? Was it just a like a daily nude, a weekly nude? Were you doing any videos on there or strictly pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was doing some lives and mostly pictures and videos. I didn't really like get into any like porn, okay, just mostly just pictures and videos.
Speaker 1: Okay, totally cool. So what was it like then when you went on chatterbait and like the first time you take your top off or something. Is it totally awkward knowing there's like dudes on the other side of the screen watching or are you kind of like excited by it?
Speaker 2: I kind of liked being watched, and I do get a little nervous sometimes, but I'm trying to get past that.
Speaker 1: Sure, I get it. It seems like you're doing a good job. I mean, you're working in this industry, you're making money in it, right, Yeah? Of course. So were you into Okay, most women, even most like mainstream born stars that I've talked to with like three million followers, they weren't into porn when they were younger. Were you into porn at all when you were younger? Not?
Speaker 2: Really? Like one time I was playing never have I ever with my friends and they were like, I said, never have I ever watched porn? And they had They didn't believe me. So they put it on the big screen and I watched it for the first time. It was like different. I feel like it's a little staged. Sure, but yeah, you know, whatever people have.
Speaker 1: To do to get off, I get it, all right, take take me through your room, your chatterbait room. Do you have Do you currently have a menu? Are you building a menu that you're working on?
Speaker 2: I have a menu, but I would like to update it.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, I have like stuck.
Speaker 2: Finger, spank ass like stuff like that, blow a kiss.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think you want to upgrade it to? Like, what do you want to add in there? To make it a little spicier, better, bring a little more revenue in.
Speaker 2: I want to add choy.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that is I mean, let me ask you. Yeah, I'm a I'm a I'm a pasty white Irish guy. So I've never seen a dick that big before. Let me ask you, how big is that? Do you have any idea? Is that like eight nine?
Speaker 2: You know? I don't actually know. I want to say it's like maybe eight inches?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, longer, let me ask you is that the right? Is that the perfect size for you?
Speaker 2: It feels pretty good?
Speaker 1: So I would say, yeah, okay, all right, do you want to eventually work your way to bigger or are you comfortable right there right now?
Speaker 2: I feel pretty cold comforable with it. I mean, I'm always open to people buying me new choices, sure, and outfits. Whatever they want.
Speaker 1: As supporters should do they should, you know, go your way, especially if they like your stuff. Let me get into some of the likes and dislikes questions, if that's okay. Are you at all into women?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? What are you really into women? Are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I'm into women when they're the hottest girl in the world and they're in front of me and they're into me as well.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, I just think women are beautiful and I don't mind, Like I've hooked up with couples before, and I don't mind you know, playing with women. It's actually pretty nice and different.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, take me through all right? These next? All right, I say that a lot. By the way, I reset my own brand. I go all right, slow down that chill out. Understand what you're about to say. Could you please rank these three for me from your favorite to your least favorite? Cream pie swallowing facials.
Speaker 2: Okay, favorite would be cream pie. Okay, Number two would be swallow and number three would be facial just because I don't I've had facials before and they're nice, but after I do my makeup and my hair, I don't really want it ruined. Sure, unless you know I'm not going anywhere for the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I honestly that's like the number one answer for most women when we go through this. I'm like, why do you not like? Is it the texture? Do you don't like war? They go, no, it's none of that. I just don't want to mess up my makeup or get it in their eye. That's a big one too. Girls don't want to get it in their eye, right, yeah, all right? What is your current Well I know that Plug might have answered it for us. What is your current working relationship with anal? Are you good with it? Are you scared of it? Are you working your way to it?
Speaker 2: Working my way into it? I've done it. I don't mind it. It's not my favorite thing, but I do like it because my partner really likes it, so sure, it's like making them happy when I do it.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, is your partner involved with any of your content yet.
Speaker 2: Or no, No, he's a little shy. He might eventually get into it in the future, but for now it's just me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So are you mostly solo stuff? Let me ask, do you do any like private stuff on chatterbait? I don't really know how the private rooms work. Okay, So if I were to go into private room with you, what a little extra I guess or whatever it would be, would I, you know, be getting through that. I want to. I want to sell. I want you to never be on real chatterbait again and just be in private rooms. I would love that. I would be like, that would be so great if you were just racking that up. What are guys getting in there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is a little bit extra than the regular room?
Speaker 2: In there, they get to see more than what I would do in the open room. I mean, I would play with my toys, whatever they want to do, whatever they want to pay for.
Speaker 1: So gotcha? Let me ask you said, you've been in relationships with a couples in the past, or at least one, right, you said, how do you get into that? How does that happen? Because I just I think of my wife and I'm like, oh my god, if I tried to invite Lexi in, she'd fucking kill me. How do you work your way in there? Are you pulled into that? Are you somebody who sees something and you're like, I'm gonna I'm gonna just slowly work my way snake my not snake in a negative way, but snake my way in there. How do you get involved in a couple's relationship like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One time I was just out at this club and this couple like approached me and they were like, we really like you, we think you're really attractive. And his wife really liked me. I guess she was into women. And they just like invited me over and it was like my first time playing with the couple. It felt a little weird because I felt like I didn't want to make anyone jealous or feel uncomfortable. But they ended up liking it and we ended up playing a few times. But that was when I was back in before I moved to where I am now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so are you.
Speaker 2: I don't see them anymore?
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you. You're in a relationship, you've said, are you ever open to adding another person even for one night? Into that, and do you think your partner would ever be open to that?
Speaker 2: He would be okay with other women, but not with other men, I don't think, okay except for on the computer, except for online, like not in person, but just on.
Speaker 1: The you know, no, that makes sense. Have you ever been with two guys in real life not on the computer?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have been with Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, don't let me interrupt you. You just keep talking. I'll shut up eventually, Okay. I don't mean to cut you off at zoom. It sucks like that. So you said, do you been with a few huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a few guys that I did a private with that was really nice. And then like before I met my boyfriend, I did. I basically I had a gang bay.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is, I mean, the sexiest thing I've heard all day. How did that come about?
Speaker 2: So? I was at the pool where I used to live, and this like bachelor party kind of like approached me and they were just like, we think you're really hot and we would like to like basically fuck you. And I was like, okay, like, uh it was it was really fun. It was different, and it was my first time doing that, but I thought it was really hot.
Speaker 1: It sounds really hot. How many guys do you think it was?
Speaker 2: It was like five or six? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let me ask you. You said before you didn't have a ton of self confidence, even though you're as gorgeous as you are. But I totally get that just because the outside works doesn't mean you know, the inside's confident. I totally understand that. How did you have the confidence in that moment to do that? I feel like if five girls walked up to me and were like, hey, would you fuck all of us? I would be like I couldn't. I just wouldn't be able to, like physically, I don't think I could. How did you like muster up the courage for that?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I thought a few of them were really attractive, and so I just went with like what I wanted to do in the moment.
Speaker 1: Sure, So okay, all right? Was uh, all right? Now I have to ask this because it's it's it's awkward. But did any of them what was the ending situation? Was everyone just in condoms and finished in their own condoms and went on with it? Did it? Did you get like covered in comment at the end, like what was how did this wrap up at the end.
Speaker 2: At the end, it was it was we did the three guys first, and then we did the two guys, I believe, and yeah, I ended up with like two guys coming all over me in my face.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you said you found a couple of them attractive. What about the other guys you didn't find attractive? Was that just like the toll you're paying over a years?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, they kind of just watched and like jerked off to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: The ones that I wasn't really ected to.
Speaker 1: Was the whole thing like crazy exhilarating for you once you got into it. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: It was really different and yeah, okay, it was probably one of the most what's the word, I forget the word, but I don't know different thing that I've done.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, so that, I mean, that's outside of your normal nature. It sounds like right, like that wouldn't normally be something you would have done at the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I always open the new things, Like I consider myself pretty open sexually, so you know, I'm always open to different scenarios and things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let me ask you some of those things. What is a kink or a fetish or something that you're like desperately like your your boyfriend, whoever, someone comes to you and goes, look, I want you to pitch me your ultimate fantasy and we're going to shoot a video and we're going to sell it. What do you think that would be? Now, say, he's given you every liberty. He's like, you can bring more guys, you could bring girls, you could do whatever, but we're gonna shoot this video. Tell me what your ideal scenario is for that.
Speaker 2: I really liked the gang Bang. I think about it a lot, so I would definitely want to do something like that again if I could. And yeah, I thought it was really hot and just really different.
Speaker 1: What was the hottest part of it to you? Was it how the guys were holding you? Was it just the constant stream of dick like what was so Exhilary?
Speaker 2: Ye know, it was just like the dicks everywhere, like just like all the attention on me and just yeah, I felt really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right? Did you uh? Was it just again? Was it like one guy at one guy fucking you? And were you blowing a guy or was it just you were working with one guy at a time. He moved off, next guy came on, moved off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of like we did. At first. It was like two or three of them. I was like blowing the one and the other guy was like in like giving me dog I was on. I was doing doggie and I was given the one guy head and the other guy was just like they were kind of like taking turns. And then after the other two they were just jerking off. And then when they came then I had the other two guys and we basically did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, so nice, nice, nice. All right, so we're building that scenario. Then your your significant other comes, he goes, let's shoot a scene. Gangbang, that's what you want to do. How many guys are in this scene? For you?
Speaker 2: I feel like five is like the most I can do. After that it gets a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Are they all clones of your boyfriend in this imaginary scenario or are they? Do you have some variety? Do you have some a couple of different kinds of guys, different sizes, different? What are we what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I like any size or any like different look so I'm open to like, you know, black guys, Asian guys, white guys, whoever.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do you have all right, you said you're in the dicks of all sizes, But do you have a preference? Do you like a guy that's a little bit bigger? Do you like thickness? Do you like length? What is your again, let's build our our ideal gay. Is it this one right here, this gentleman right here?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, it's kind of perfect because it's not too thick and it's not too long. I mean, there's only so far I can go in, but it's kind of just like perfect to me, like something like this, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, all right, what do you think? Is there an act something that you do that you think you are phenomenal at sexually? Do you do anything that you're like, put me up against the best or you know that might sound conceited. You know, I'm pretty good at this.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good at giving head. Yeah, I would say I really enjoy it. I like pleasing my partner, okay, and I like making people happy.
Speaker 1: So sure, I think we'd all be very happy with that. Any gentleman listening to this right now, Okay, let's go into some things about you or content, what you want to do, what you want to create? Do you are you still working on a content creation? Well, let me ask you this, what are your goals in this industry? Do you want to stay in this for seventy years because you love it so much? Do you want to do this for a few years and then maybe get out? Do you want to make X amount of money whatever it takes to get there and then you're out, Like, do you have any kind of long term plan? You may not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, I kind of want to be like the next Kim Kardashian or something like that, like a celebrity of some sort, whatever it is, and just enough money to basically do whatever I want. To buy whatever I want, go wherever I want. You can travel and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. It makes sense. And this is a career that gives you that ability too, especially if you were down the line eventually to start shooting in kind of mainstream scenes or anything like that. Think about all the travel you get involved in that. You get to stay in new places, see new places, and work with interesting people, you know. So yeah, okay, all right, interesting interesting. Do you have anything that is just completely on your no list and let's take out like old, disgusting, gross and illegal things. Is there any like major kinks or fetishes that are popular that you think might be popular that you just have no interest in ever pursuing.
Speaker 2: That, I can't really come up with any sure, Sure, No, I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: So I get Hey, a lot of people don't like Okay, well, do you like things like bondage at all? Being tied up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I have a photo set on my only fans of bondage, and some guys are really into it. So I thought it looked pretty cool, just like you know, being tied up and all that stuff. But I'm not like, it's not like a kink of mine or anything. It's just you know, something I would consider doing.
Speaker 1: Sure, what do you? Is there any kink of yours that you think you may want to tie into your own content and create, Like you really love doing this, Let's do a lot more of this and hope that people like it. And if they do, fuck yes, nice. My favorite thing here is now my successful thing. What are some things that you're interested in or you really like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like pet play okay, so like, you know, dressing up like a cat or a bunny. I feel most like myself when I'm dressed as a cat or a bunny.
Speaker 1: Interesting and.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, that's I guess that would be a kink maybe, And then trying to think is whatever else? I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 1: It's okay, right now, you're totally good, and you're good. I get it. Where does the pet play come? I actually did an interview earlier today and same thing. Person was into pet play and primal stuff, which is I think a little different. That's like more like they like growling at each other and scratching people and stuff. I think. I don't really know what is it about pet play that entices you so much? What makes you what turns you on about it so much?
Speaker 2: It just makes me feel sexy and I love like having a butt plug in. I think it just looks really cute.
Speaker 1: And yeah, okay, all right, and your currently wearing one? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Could? Could? Could I ask you to again turn around so we could see that gorgeous, absolutely perfect mass of yours? Thank you? Oh my god, wow, oh man, wow, And when you put Jesus all right, wow, Okay, I'm a little blown away by that this is going by fast. We're actually almost about to wrap this up. I just want you to know that this is how quick we've gone through this. But is there anything you want to say to the audience, maybe just about like why they should come into your room or why they should sign up for your only fans? Like my thing is, I look at you, and I see a gorgeous girl, but it looks like you really commit it to doing this. You're learning how it's done and how it's done the right way, and you seem very intelligent in that sense. Uh. Is there anything you want to say to the audience? You don't have to by.
Speaker 2: The way, Okay, I guess I just really like every person that comes into my room on Chatterbait, I try to acknowledge them and just say hi and introduce myself, you know, and see if there's anything that they want from me that I could do to make them happy, like whether it's sexting, you know, the private shows and whatever they're really into. I've had some weird requests and different requests.
Speaker 1: So I got to dig into that. I got to dig into that. Tell me a weird request you've gotten.
Speaker 2: There was a guy. He wanted me to like, well, I don't know if it's that weird because some people do it, but he wanted me to like cover my whole body in coconut oil and just like rub everywhere, like like just like for ten minutes. He wanted me to like just rub coconut oil on my butt.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand why he wanted that for sure. The oil thing, I do like it when the light hits like an.
Speaker 2: Like okay, diddy, Uh are there.
Speaker 1: Requests that you just completely decline right away where you're like, Noah, I don't do that shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like there was. There's been multiple people who were like, will you do something illegal? Like will you like fuck your sibling or an animal? And I'm like, absolutely not, Like that is something I would never even think about. We never even thought about.
Speaker 1: I used to do a game on this show where it was trying to figure out what's something you wouldn't like, you something outside of the norm that you would be interested in. And I used to call it sack and that stood for shit, animals and kids. Those are taken out of my equation entirely when I ask that, like, you know, what's something you're into? That maybe you know, because I don't like early on, when I was doing the show, how to ask a girl that, and she'd be like, well, I wouldn't like fucking animal, And I'm like, yeah, I know, Like I wouldn't be talking to you right now if you were a person who would fucking animal Like, I can't do it. So I get it. And there are so many people who have so many strange requests, and the best thing we can do is just let them know, Hey, not for me, maybe you'll find someone. You know. I get requests all the time. Hey, ask girls this, do that, and hey, this is my show. Okay, it's your room, it's my show. Let's all just everyone be happy with the content we're making and creating. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's a lot of scammers out there. You have to be careful.
Speaker 1: Love, what kind of scammers do you get hit? Well, Like, what is that is that? Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just like they'll come in and they're the you know, the gray people on chatter bait are people who've never bought any on any tokens or paid any tokens. So it's like usually those who are the most demanding and they'll just like and I'm fine with them just sitting there and watching if they want, but a lot of times they're like very rude and demanding and they're not paying any tokens, so it's just like, you know, or they'll be like other people will tell me, like this account as a scammer, because they'll be like, come to do a private show with us, and I'll be like, you know, like like thinking about it. But then I'm like, other people are saying they're a scammer, So then I'll just like completely ban.
Speaker 1: Them from from the model perspective because obviously I have never streamed on chatter bait, so I don't know what you you actually see. You said that was interesting. You can see when somebody's never purchased toke. Can you see the exact token amount they're sitting on.
Speaker 2: You can see how much they've paid in the last week or so. Interesting, and then you can see like there's different levels like purple, blue and yellow, and I think, and then the gray, which is like I don't even acknowledge, Like I acknowledge grays, but I don't really at the same time have any respect for them.
Speaker 1: Grays are like kind of the guys who go to a strip club and don't sit at the bar. They kind of just hang in the back and nurse a beer and kind of just watch without tipping.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then imagine if they were in that same strip club going like this, take your parenties off too, like you'd be annoyed. You'd be like, hey, motherfucker, you haven't put any money out tonight, right, exactly? All right, don't be a gray, folks, if you're listening to that, do not be a gray. But what I will tell you is head on over to Twitter and snapchat at Lexi Ferrari seven, go over to only fans at Lexi Ferrari one, And if you're on chatterbait and you're not a fucking gray, don't be a gray head on over and check her out at Lexi Ferrari LEXI, thank you so much for coming on with main tonight. You're gorgeous, you're a hard worker. You're going to do really well in this industry.