Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report.
Speaker 2: Join digital forensic investigator in PI at Opperman for an in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opferman Report, and now here is Investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I'm your host, Private Investigator at Opperman and the show is brought to you by cartking dot Com eight seven seven ninety six seven seven seventy one. If you've ever thought about opening a mobile cart or kiosk business, or or the business you have now wants to add multiple point sale locations across the country quickly, car king dot com could be the answer to your needs. Carking dot Com is a North American designer and manufacturer of the finest mobile retail coffee, food and carts and kans and money can buy. Twenty years they've been building these carts and chaos. They've been working with clients and corporations across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts chaos for any application. So what you do is you go to the website cartdashking dot com. You pick out the design you think might apply to your business, whether you're selling coffee or flowers, or baseball caps T shirts, whatever it could be. They'll design it for you, custom build it for you, and then ship it worldwide. Cartdashking dot com eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. Okay, we have with us today former LAPD detective Mike Cadello, who's been on the show before. We just repeated the show. As a matter of fact, in the past month, I got so much response. Everybody says, hey, ed, bring them back. So and then I heard from Jim Rodstein. He says, hey, ED, give me Mike's phone number, And so Mike gets more attention around here than I do. Mike's the outher of the is the other of the book. Alphaville nineteen eighty eight. Welcome to what is it again? Welcome to what?
Speaker 3: Welcome to Heroin City.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Heroin City. Alphaville, nineteen eighty eight. Welcome to Heroin City. Hey, Mike, remind the audience who is Mike Cadella?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I retired NYPD detective sergeant. I came on the job back in nineteen eighty three. I've retired in two thousand and three after twenty years. And I, of course, like everyone else, saw that as a regular cop and was promoted eventually to uh sergeant of detectives.
Speaker 1: And you're living in Staten Island now, I'm in Brooklyn, in Brooklyn, okay, But but you were living in Staten Island.
Speaker 4: Right for a short time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, so give us it. You had you on the show last time because you were talking about I guess you contacted me. You wanted to get a hold of MARITORI originally.
Speaker 3: You know, remember who I wanted?
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't remember. Possibly, yeah, I I to be honest, I don't remember what for me as I contacted you, But I listened to your show several times and I had some thoughts and I was actually involved with this the son of same investigation, of course years later after Burkwood's been invested. But I contacted you, and you were kind of to reach out to me. We spoke and eventually were again nice enough to let me on your show.
Speaker 1: And did you ever wind up talking to Monterry.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I had spoken to years years ago when I was involved with the investigation with the Berkwitz the Processed Church investigation back probably in nineteen ninety five ninety six.
Speaker 1: I would sorry, okay, and can you remind us exactly what was your involvement with the investigation of the process Church.
Speaker 4: Well, at the time, I was working for the NYPG, working with the I was in the NYPD as a sergeant and I was the Missing Person squad. And what happened was we received the call or I received the call from an inmate at Attica from Attica asking to speak to me. When I went on, when I answered the call, it appeared that this individual, who was an inmate Attica, wanted to give me information regarding his knowledge and I guess you could say involvement with the Processed Church and the.
Speaker 3: Bur Burke Berklewitz call. And he had a lot of information.
Speaker 4: We went up to see him, and my involvement stemmed from this initial meeting with this inmate.
Speaker 1: From Attica, and this was regarding the adoption of a young child in New York City. It was a very high profile case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, when we went up to when we went up to Attica, I was met by this individual name his nickname Time, I mean, that's what they called him, because, uh, he was at anything but tiny. He was a really big, kind of an unusual looking dude. And by that I mean, you know, most people we see in the street or we see in everyday life looks somewhat like someone you might know or resembles, you know, someone who's not unusual. Tiny was a different kind of person. He was exceptionally big. He had really really strange looking eyes. You couldn't really tell what nationality or race he was. He was just a strange kind of guy all the way around, not only in looks but in the way he carried himself. And he went on after the initial meeting Coup in Antica, he went on to tell me about how he and he was He was a vice president of a motorcycle gang before being arrested, and how he and his motorcycle gang or club would do security at houses up in west Chester and Yankes, New York for a cult and that cult was the processed church, and what they would basically do is they would secure the area or the house houses where where the cults was doing. Saying that fans is like sacrifices and just other kind of I don't know, other kind of a cult activities, and eventually him and other members of his biker gang ingratiated themselves with this particular cult in these particular people, and they allowed him and some of his biker guys to come in and join in the activities that this cult was performing.
Speaker 1: And what kind of information did he give you.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing the thing initially he had told us about a missing like you like you stayd They've been back in the in the mid to the late seventies, missing kids from New York City, a very high profile case. And in one of the instances where he was doing the security him in his motorcycle gang, he was allowed in and what he observed, according to him, was the high priest of the cult called up this particular kid by name. The kid was led up to the author in this mansion.
Speaker 3: Up in Westchester young kids.
Speaker 4: The kid was led up to the author, he was measured, and they performed some kind of ritual on him. And then according to Tiny, who at the time, takes himself out of the situation. In other words, he says he left at this particular time, but he had heard that they sacrificed the young boy on a makeshift author in the house Now that was his initial Our initial conversation was that was his let's say, let's say, the main.
Speaker 3: Thing that he was going to tell us about his involvement.
Speaker 4: And then later on he spoke about Berkelewoods and other members of the cult, the process serfs, and the son of Sam killing.
Speaker 1: Now Tiny told you that this boy who had it was a big story back in New York. That this boy who was abducted had been kept alive for some time and passed around amongst the cult members and then ultimately quite a while later, was killed.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, Yeah, I don't remember exactly, but it was some time later they eventually, uh performed this sacrifice of.
Speaker 1: The kids and the public. The young boy's body has never been recovered.
Speaker 4: No, the boy's body has never been recovered.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know you don't want to go into details about this because you're concerned about the boy's family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I still feel that, you know, it's kind of know, you never get over losing a child, obviously, and I think at this point they've they're kind of a piece with with I don't want to say the results, they're kind of a piece with what they believe happened. So yeah, I'd rather not, I mean, get him get too explicit on who the missing kid was.
Speaker 1: What was Tiny's motivation for contacting you and telling you the story.
Speaker 4: Well, at the time, Tiny was in Attica in jail for sexual abuse of minus I mean being his own children, and he was facing a lot of time. However, he was up for parole eventually, and he was looking to get out and work with the police and and uh so he was basically looking to work off.
Speaker 3: Up in Attica.
Speaker 1: And where is he today today?
Speaker 4: He's out? He did, he did, We never got on paroled and he did his time. In fact years I ran into him when when I was actually working in the Secret Service pass Force, one of the other divisions, or one of the other groups in the Secret Service, excuse me, one of the other groups in the Secret Service were doing a case and they had they had an informant that was going to lead them to some kind of counselor thing. Secret Service at the time was under the Treasury, so they worked a lot of counselor cases. They needed somebody to go up with as a Tiny is going to do the buy, but they wanted an agent to go up with them, and they asked me to go up as an undercover with with China. Of course it had been years. It was probably probably I don't know, four or five years later.
Speaker 3: And I arrive.
Speaker 4: At the scene and I get in the backseat of the car, and who's the informant that's going to go make the buy. It's this individual Chiny. And the deal never went went through though, so it never happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, But now you were working trying to help him get parole. Say that again, Yeah, I thought I heard you saying something like you're trying to help him get parole.
Speaker 3: We wanted to try to get him parole and see if he could work with us, but it was denied.
Speaker 4: Well, the whole case I shut down basically, so we never we never got to we never got him out on parole.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, and so now I missed it. Did When was the last time we talked to Tiny?
Speaker 4: The last time I spoke to Tiny was right after nine to eleven because in jail. So when I met him with Seek the Service, that was probably I want to say, maybe early two thousand and one, maybe maybe at the end of two thousand, uh.
Speaker 3: And I took.
Speaker 4: His number and right after night and he had become a Muslim or you know, his thing was he never really didn't become a Muslim, but in the Can he became a Muslim because they eat better and you know, certain they get privileges that other inmates don't get. So in the Can he was in the places of becoming a Muslim or at least acting like a Muslim. So after then eleven, I remember that he tried to become a Muslim. So I called him up to see if he would be able to work, you know, with the FBI regarding the terrorists, and so I hooked him up with.
Speaker 3: Some FBI people.
Speaker 1: Okay, because in September eleventh, two thousand and one, you were still a cop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was a sergeant working at the time with the Secret Service.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was a supervisor for secret with Secret Service. I was the supervisor of what the Cold Electron and Climbed Sales Force and the West African Task Force it was that did the I wasn't in charge of any kind of protection of any kind of dignitaries. It was probably investigation to investigation uns.
Speaker 1: I guess the West African one was investigating those Nigerian scams.
Speaker 4: Yes, a lot of Nigerian scams a lot of banks for that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right around that time, I was helping my friend of mine get a passport in the Nigerian They needed a visa stamp in the Nigerian embassy and I went in there and they got ahold of my name and my fax machine number. It's all these facts. But it was before the years of that, you know. I used to do it by facts back in those days. Yeah, but they never got any money out of me. Yeah, but it was they were working right there out of the embassy. They had to because it was the only way they can get my fax number.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now since we talked last time, you've gone back and you've you've done some more work on this. What have you been working on?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I've started to do a lot more investigation as I've retired, and I kind of hit a lot of walls, a lot of you know, berkeweights in the and his I want to say, his associates or the people he dealt with, a lot of them are dead at this point, are just old and you know, out of New York and so nothing, a lot of dead ends. However, after I was unusual. Last time I gave my email out and I reuslyved the bunch of emails hit on there from people that thought they knew something that could help.
Speaker 3: Or hope that they could help.
Speaker 4: But probably the beginning, I want to say, the beginning of last summer, I got a kind of an unusual email. Excuse me. We traded emails a couple of times, and basically it was from an individual that want wanted to meet. And he was kind of very specific about me coming alone and you know, not recording him. You know, he was real safe and a little bit hinked up, kind of nervous.
Speaker 3: So we met over.
Speaker 4: In the hand at a diner and he gave me information that well, let me say this, he gave me information.
Speaker 3: That was verifiable.
Speaker 4: However, he didn't give me everything, and he said we would meet again. I guess it was more of a feeling out process for him, for him to understand that I wasn't looking to arrest him or have him arrested or have him jammed up. And he was in the he was involved in the in the Processed church, and he was from that west Chester Younkers area. He knew a lot of individuals. He had forced paths with Berkewoods, and he actually knew members of the biker gang.
Speaker 3: He verified himself.
Speaker 4: About the biker game that I didn't let anyone really know, and so he was he was someone with some kind of intimate knowledge. However, we only met that one time, and I, like I said, he was exceptionally uh nervous and in fact, at the meeting, well, I said, meeting. You know, we were just having coffee after we sat in the diner. When he got up, he kind of wiped down all the instruments utensils he was eating with with a napkin. So I guess he assumed I was looking to get his fingerprint and identify him, which I would love to have done, but that wasn't my you know, my I wasn't going to do that. I told him, I you know, I wasn't going to try to identify him. But he was just a real nervous, safe kind of guy. And I don't know, we just met that one time, and he has a best up for me.
Speaker 1: Again, Okay, that's interesting, now, he was you were never identifying who he was?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, you know, I told him I wouldn't and I never did, and you know when we're going to meet again, and we never did you know he was going to reach out to me.
Speaker 3: And we would talk again.
Speaker 4: He seemed to he seemed to be happy to way the way the meeting went, or the supposed lunch went. But you know, maybe he thought twice about it, or you know, I don't know, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now, and he reached out to you because he heard your email address on this show.
Speaker 4: Yes, you you allowed me to get my email out and I got you know, I got email from you know, like anything else, I get emails from people that are just looking to, I don't know, write an email to someone. And some people thought they could help. Others knew they couldn't help and just wanted to write. And he obviously has some hats. And it took a while because this only happened at the beginning of the summer, which I think was probably by the years since you and I had spoken, So he held on to or he I guess he had been on emailing me for about a year or so, and then he eventually did it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, did he tell you that he had spoken to Maury Terry or James Rustein or anything like that or other people.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, he I you know, he did not speak to anyone, you know, he told me that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, and since he did an interview here with me, have you done any other any other shows, any other interviews about the top it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now. So then now, after you and I I repeated your show just recently and Jim Rothstein reached out, did you wind up talking to him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I had spoken to Jim.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he had remembered.
Speaker 4: I had spoken to him several times before, you know, uh, before before the SLASHT call, which was I don't know, a couple of weeks ago, and Jim had some you know, had some information was actually helpful.
Speaker 3: One was an informat that I had.
Speaker 4: Interviews back in ninety seven, and I couldn't think of the guy's name. You know, a lot of my notes, not a lot, all my notes burned down in the World Trade Center, my office, the Secret Services and seven World Trade Center, so I lost everything, you know, not nothing survived.
Speaker 3: So there was a couple of.
Speaker 4: People that I remembered, However, I didn't remember that full names or their addresses. And one of the guys was a guy that Jim, Jim knew his nickname was Ace and he you know, he knew the whole name and Mont he said it. I'm like that, I've been trying to find this guy, but he's since the deceased.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, well, let's say a little commercial break and we get we get back. We're gonna talk more with Mike Cadella, author of Alphaville nineteen eighty eight. Welcome to Heroin City, and we'll get some more information from Mike after these messages.
Speaker 5: And now a word from our sponsors. The Operaman Report is brought to you by subash Technosis dot com. Subash Technosis is a search engine optimization and website design company. They're located in India, so you know you're gonna save a lot of money and get top quality service. They offer all sorts of business process outsourcing, data entry, banking, BPO services, recruitment, process outsourcing, software testing, offshoring, research, network, customer care, press release, content writing and distribution, and much much more. Now you can get a hold of subash Technosis by email at info at subash technosis dot com. Their website is www dot subash technosis dot com and their Skype is a n us H A s ub A sh check out Kartking dot com eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one.
Speaker 1: If you ever thought about opening your own mobile cart or kiosk business, perhaps your current business wants to add multiple point of sale locations across the country quickly. Maybe the facility you manage could kickstart revenue by adding coffee, food or retail services. Like Let's say you own an office building or a warehouse, put one of these carts there in the lobby well Carking dot com can be the answer to your needs. Cartking dot com is a North American designer and manufacturer of the finest mobile, retail, coffee and food carts and kiosks money can buy. For twenty years, cartking dot com has been working with clients and corporations across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts and kiosks for any application, from large, heated and secure outdoor retail or food casks to smaller, more mobile coffee kaosks or coffee stations coffee karts. Cardking dot com designs and builds them.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Carts and kiosks are fun and so are the dozens of designs on the website Carking dot com. Please visit today at cardking dot com or just call them at eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one tell them at oppermansention you get a good deal.
Speaker 5: Remember all these shows.
Speaker 1: On Awake are brought to you by email revealer dot com. You can go to email revealer dot com and get a copy of my book How to Become a Successful Private Investigator. You also do all the kind of different services for you at online dating service investigations called an online infidelity investigation, and that's where you give us your husband or your boyfriend, your girlfriend's email address, and we trace it back to their online dating websites and we return a list of all the dating sites that that email is registered to. We can expand our night investigation and trace it back to porn sites, esports service sites, swinger sites, gambling websites, and even prescription drug websites, and all kinds of digital forensics computer and cell phone digital forensics where we can recover deleted content from an email or a hard drive and produce a report for you that you can use in court. That's email revealer dot com or you can contact me at Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com. Okay, welcome back to the report. We're here today with Mike Cadella talking about the processed churches, work as a cop, and working with secret Service. His book is Alphaville in nineteen eighty eight. Welcome to Heroin City. Now, Mike, you mentioned you worked in Building seven, right, and now that's where they had that big response center. You know, it was supposed to be this big, you know, with all these flat screen TVs and stuff like that. Did you ever see that to a command center?
Speaker 4: I think that was supposed to be, if I'm not mistaken, in the basement of the building. So no, I'm never I you know, I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, because I had actually heard that it was just used for just for like press conferences and it wasn't the real command center. That they just would invite the press in there and take pictures of their computers and their flat screen TVs. But the real command center was someplace else.
Speaker 4: Se Yeah, I never heard.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I never heard that, Okay.
Speaker 4: All I heard about that it was the command center and it was a foolish move, you know, at the time, people you know, criticizing it for being there and thinking that that would be a target and I wasn't a small place for it, but you know, I don't that's I don't know if.
Speaker 3: It was or it wasn't there, all right.
Speaker 1: And also too, there was like a big tank of like gasoline or carosen kind of fuel was was kept in that building, right right, Yeah, supposedly, So you were there, and I say that building that collapsed.
Speaker 4: I was actually in the building that came down first.
Speaker 3: What happened was.
Speaker 4: I was I got to work, and I believe both planes are already hit by the time I got to work. Yeah, they both planes are already hit. And I was actually stuck in the book com Battery tunnel and a fire truck you know with life sirens of course, was making its way through the tunnel, and I was in and unmarked a vehicle, and I put my cherry on the car and I was able to let's say, right behind it the fire truck and make it through the tunnel. And I parked literally right outside the tunnel because it was jammed up.
Speaker 3: So I just pulled all the park on the sidewalk.
Speaker 4: And ran over to the building. And my goal was to help people come out of help people out of the building. And as I was helping people out of the building, the building started to come down. So I was actually in the building when when it came down.
Speaker 1: And you were able to run away far enough that did all of the breeding collapse on your head?
Speaker 4: I mean I ran, but as Dick collapsed on my head, I looked really like those people you've seen in.
Speaker 3: The news with all the whites of Farmersmuh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was pretty banged up. It was. It was. It was a tough tough day, tough morning, everyone, not just me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well no, We've had a bunch of guests on the show talking about this, you know. And then where then when Building seven came down? Did you ever expect the Building seven to come down?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: It was it was on fire for such a long time. I mean I never expected to come down like that. You know, I don't think anybody did, to be honest, But you know, the whole thing is strange, you know. At that's what I can say.
Speaker 1: Right, And a lot of people who showed up firemen and cop and stuff like that that showed up to those hearings back in New York city. When they were having those hearings every morning on n Y TV, they was being disrupted all the time. People were saying, Hey, what the hell was going on? People could just confused as you Now, what about people who say that it had to be some kind of controlled demolition to take down Building seven? Do you think that's possible?
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's possible.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say with the certainty that other people say with. You know, some people slay by it, and they have all these you know, all these scientific facts. But I don't believe that anyone with any kind of scarce could say one way or the other.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just.
Speaker 4: When you're dealing with that kind of heat and those kind of you know, that kind of structure. I mean, the people all get the way the buildings went down, and you know, it couldn't have just been those that initial uh dance or from the planes that made the heat.
Speaker 3: So strong, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm not convinced one way to the other to be. But but but like I said, I don't believe that anyone could be as certain as they claim that it's that it was.
Speaker 3: That there was more too than the than the the two airplanes.
Speaker 1: Okay, And now I have a guest coming on shortly, and we're gonna be talking about Andrew Crispo and that murder, the murder of right, oh you know, okay, you know about the case and the prosecutor. The prosecutor is coming on, Kevin Grabitz. Do you know anything about that case?
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually we believe it or not.
Speaker 3: That actually.
Speaker 4: Got caught up in our case a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The thing with with what we were doing was there was there were so many tentacle of of avenues to go down with the information that uh the you they gave us and where some of it live. But Chrispal case was was kind of an interesting thing with the sm M and and their involvement. You know, they supposedly the killers supposedly had some kind of involvement with the Satanic cult and and that kind of stuff. So we actually tried to interview some people that were involved with that, but most of them a lawyer it up at that.
Speaker 1: Point, right, the Crispal case was I think it was Chrispa's birthday that night. He was a famous art dealer back in New York. And they had gotten this young model, this young male model, homosexual male model. And they really put this guy through the business man. They put him in one those masks and the leather out and stuff like that. They had his face down in a toilet and uh, guy wound. They strangled him to death. I believe, right.
Speaker 4: I don't remember how we died, but yeah, I to be honest, I'm not sure. And uh and Chris Paul with his status now, he's I believe right.
Speaker 1: As of a couple of years ago, Chrispon ever got arrested for that because they said they couldn't connect it to Chris. But the other guy, Bernard la Grosse, he's the one who got to and he's getting out. He's getting out. I think he's out. I think he's out right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any day. I think I just saw I just thought I just read.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 1: So then we have that prosecutor.
Speaker 4: He was an odd dealer, like you said, and he owned some galleries and I.
Speaker 1: Believe right right, And he was connected to that same bunch Patty Smythe and maple Thorpe and all those guys.
Speaker 4: Right, And and there was a famous missing person case.
Speaker 3: His name I.
Speaker 4: Hate that his name always. He always escapes me. The missing person. He was a Jesuit suoner and.
Speaker 1: I remember that, Okay, Ran tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he was coming home on New Year's Eve or where he was going. Hey, I left the party and he was coming home on New Year's Eve. Well, like I said, wherever he was going after the party. And he disappeared without a trace. And supposedly people involved with that, with that case, with the crestbel case and uh, the murder of this this guy who they put in the mask, Supposedly they had told somebody that they were involved with that disappearance and with that kid's murder. Us really and that's how, that's how how we got involved with it. Yeah, they said they abducted off the street and they threatened somebody with like something.
Speaker 3: To the fact that the way we made him disappear, we'll do that to you. And that was the information we got. So we tried to.
Speaker 4: Interview a bunch of people involved and involved with that.
Speaker 3: The murder of this other.
Speaker 1: Individual now in that case has never been solved.
Speaker 4: No, never been solved. And literally that kid disappeared off the street like he just just vanished. It was a house Houston Street. And I want to say, like by uh uh, like Broadway somewhere.
Speaker 1: Around there right now, with all this stuff going on in New York City, how much should what does you think that in the NYPD turning a blind eye to all.
Speaker 4: This, to that case, see the case we talked about at the moment, No, I mean they did. They did the investigation at the time, and you know, nothing came up there.
Speaker 3: And and then years later.
Speaker 4: Freshfalling, those people came to light because of tiny uh, because of the investigation we did, and we tried to interview a bunch of them. As far as the Burkleer's case. Yeah, And I believe IPD turned the blind eye back in the seventies and back in the nineties when I was involved with her, for sure, they turned the blind eye and didn't even want an investigation to proceed.
Speaker 1: And why do you think that is?
Speaker 4: You know, I always say to me in this only personal opinion to me, when Burke was when burkeo Witz was out there, it was a you know, it was a tough thing for New York and the girls was running scared, and the politicians couldn't do anything and they couldn't find this serial killer. Eventually, when they do make this arrest. They pretty much thought it was a done deal.
Speaker 3: They had one body. He confessed.
Speaker 4: He was supposedly mentally uh deficient, right, and he said the dog was talking to him. So it seemed like there was a great arrest of one individual. Later on, berkele Wood's recanted that story about the dog speaking to him, and he gave information regarding you know, other people's involvement and a cult involvement and other shooters. But at this point I don't believe. I believe NYPD didn't want to hear it. They had one on the rest, it appeared that the homicides had stopped. They didn't want to hear that. Everybody or many people involved with the case were promoted. Politicians were taking their bowels, and you know people in the NYPD.
Speaker 3: Like I said, were promoted. They didn't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, there's there were more people out there and they're still running around and now we've got to open this investigation up. And people that we promoted actually didn't do such a great job. They may have actually screwed up by not arresting other individuals, and so they just want to leave it as is where one individual was involved. They rested them. He confessed, even though he recanted, but he confessed, and you know, let's leave wall it up alone. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 1: Every now and then when I do these shows on this topic, I'll get a message and they'll say, hey, Ed, you know the process and the children and that group up there in Yonkers. These were small, rag tag groups and they didn't have the kind of political power and the kind of uh reach that that you claim that they do. But what was your what's your feeling about that?
Speaker 4: You know? I actually, and even not only this case, just in general, I really believe that it's it's more powerful than people believe, with these child sex rings and the stenophiles and the culture that that, you know, that's the reason for existence, I believe for the you know, they may use the satanic stuff as a as a cover or a backdrop or an actuality. It's all about the sex, the drugs, the sex with children. And I believe that there's a lot of people in high high places that that a use, for lack of a better term, compromise in some way, whether they have some involvement or they know something. And people that are involved with these child sex things like the cult have a lot of pull and have a lot of know, a lot of information on people that they hold over their heads. So I think it's a wide ranging situation in New York, in Hollywood, I think it's it's it's more small prevalent that people believe.
Speaker 1: And we also some of the people around burk Woods, they used to hang out at Studio fifty form, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they were, like I said, they were into the drugs, they were into the sex.
Speaker 1: So yeah, absolutely, And it's a pretty exclusive club to get into. Back in the seventies. It wasn't the joke. You know, you can just walk in off the street, especially if you look like Burkoit's and his buddy, you know, if his pals people over there, a bunch of nerdy looking guys, you know. But somehow they were in their hob nobby.
Speaker 4: Yep. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now, last night I did a show about It's a Repeat, and it was about the Steve the story of the Roy raid and murder and the Cotton Club murder. Right, and many people believe that Roy Raiden was connected to the Son of Sam cult. He was involved with the filming snuff films for them and stuff like that. And again Robert Evans, who was around that whole situation, he was involved with all these guys out in California and stuff like that. Now, you had mentioned earlier that these bikers were used for security outside these parties, in these events. Now last night, when I'm doing my show, I started getting all these messages from someone who's kind of around these kind of things, and he's mentioned the same thing about these parties in California where these guys people from Larry Flint's bodyguards and stuff like that, people around the Roy Raid murder, who would do security at these parties. Did you look into that connection in California but these guys, these bikers and stuff doing security.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I reached out to some detectives out there and they confirmed that bikers were involved with the Even was Charlie Manson and Coase out there, the guys out here, the bikers out here. It's it's kind of funny I spoke to you know, Like, like I said, I was still I'm still not as a late, not as a late as much, but I was still.
Speaker 3: Doing some uh research.
Speaker 4: Like even when I spoke to you and and and afterwards, and when this guy.
Speaker 3: You know, when this.
Speaker 4: Guy emailed me, and I ran into a kind of an older guy, a biker, a real real let's say, an old school one percenter who was kind of retired at this point.
Speaker 3: And I asked him and.
Speaker 4: He knew the biker game that Sime he was the vice treasurer, was a biker game called the rat Pack, and apparently they had had some internal strife and one one backpack member stabbed another and then was on the lamb. And but he knew the whole situation about that, and he also knew the president whose name was his nickname was Pushcott. And he actually, you know, he didn't supply me with it, but he says, if you go online, you'll probably find this guy's picture.
Speaker 3: And I did.
Speaker 4: I found, uh a Pushcock's picture. But he but this whole time biker knew that this particular biker gang was involved with secure on these locations up in.
Speaker 3: Westchester and yncas.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, have you come up with anything else new since lesson we talked?
Speaker 3: No? Really, that's what that's it. You know.
Speaker 4: I was hoping that this guy who who, like you just said, you talked about the stuff stones a little bit. I think he he seemed to. I believe that's where he was leading when we met. He was going to get into that a little bit. But again, it was a feeling out process and and I think that's where we might have eventually went in the investigation or whether his involvement or his knowledge. But like I said, I haven't heard from since.
Speaker 1: So who knows any threats or anything since you've gone public? Say it again, any any threats or anything since you've gone public?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no nothing.
Speaker 1: Let me ask a question by your book at Alphaville nineteen eighty eight, Welcome to Heroin City. Now you wrote this, I guess about the eighties in New York City. And I was in New York City in the eighties and heroin was really bad. But what do you think about comparing back in those days to what we have going on right now?
Speaker 4: It's you know, it's totally different. Like in the eighties, people that were on heroin for the most part, looked like they were on heroin and they were you know, strung out junkies, and you know, very few of them were like functioning heroin addicts, where today, you know, the OPIOI epandemic a lot of the heroin news is, you know, they it seems like it seems like a whole different ballgame, like the next door neighbor, your friend could be a heroin us and you wouldn't even know it. Back then, down the Lower east side, Alphabet City, that's where people really come from. I hate to say from all over our country, but really they would come from all over our country to get the heroin and bring it back from Alphabet City because there was strong, it was ponent and you know that's that's where that's where the chunkies got together as a poster. Now it's so widespreader it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems tune in with this black tar heroine. They can smoke that too, And it also seems like they're just not like like sometimes one day they'll smoke and the next day they'll get some coatine and a cough syrup, you know, and the next day some oxy contins. You know what I mean. It's like this whole you know, schmokesborg menu here where you can just hid all this stuff and people walking around like zombies. They're functioning, but they're walking around likeing zombies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's terrible and it's so so available nowadays. Like I said, back then you have to go to the Lower East Side for good, you know, for adults or heroin. Now it's you know, and the thing is, back then people that sold sold though, you know, they were millionaires. They made millions of dollars. Here you got like regular next door neighbors selling, you know, like so they'd have twenty thirty bags and they'd get rid of it.
Speaker 3: But then they with the profits, they just get.
Speaker 4: High with it, like they weren't you know, looking to make millions of dollars. Back then, these people who were selling were making millions millions of dollars. Here they're just looking to It appears that the people that are selling in like the suburbs, they're just looking to support their own have it. So there's a lot more drug dealers, not in the traditional sense, but they're dealing drugs and just to like survive, just to support themselves.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I guess the cartels are still making money bringing it across the border. But like you said, once it gets to these it's like these heroin communities. You know what people like all they have in common is that they're chasing after this drug every day, you know, and then they rip each other off, and then they become friends, they're dating each other. You know, it's just this wide, this community that what they have in common, you know, driving them is circulating these small amounts of heroin and pills and whatever they can get. You know, he needs something tonight, and they're all, and how do you stop something like that? You really can not through law enforcement, and.
Speaker 4: It's really difficult, I mean now, especially if so many people are so addictive.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously.
Speaker 4: They'll sell with the pills and the prescription drugs and there's just so many additions that you know, as a country, we're gonna we have some top top battle in towels.
Speaker 1: It also seems too that this is it's a breeding ground for informants for in police reformance too. So again you can't stop this because the cops kind of like this happening, you know what I mean, they kind of like having this intelligence network out they're working for them of informant sentence people.
Speaker 4: What they get is another guy who sells twenty bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you know, a guy that's a.
Speaker 4: Big shot is a guy who has one hundred bigs in his house, you know, I mean maybe a couple maybe, or once in a while, But you don't get like the guy who's driving a Lamborghini and he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of heroin in his house and one hundred thousand k's from the mattress. You don't get that. You know, it's just a lot of work. And they get small tying guys and they get arrested and maybe they go to jail.
Speaker 3: They probably don't.
Speaker 4: They get for basin, you know, and it's just a continuous cycle.
Speaker 1: You know. I don't know if we talked about this last time, because but you and me we have a mutual friend, Bobby Harris, And you know his dad was the guy who arrested Nicky Barnes that Nicky Barnes tried to bribe him with the forty thousand dollars. Did you know that story?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. I know, we both know bothered, but no, I didn't know about it about his old man.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Bob Harris sceon even if you look it up. He was the cop that he pulled over Nicky Barnes, and Nicky Barnes had some I guess heroiny in his car. No, he had cash and stuff like that, and he offered them money and he said, okay, yeah, I'll take the money, but I gotta call my sergeant. My sergeant gotta come down.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they set him up for the They got them for the burglary charges. That's one. I think that's one of the only charges that Nicky Barnes ever had with Bobby Harris's dad. Mike Cadella, what do you want to leave us with?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'll give you my email if people want to email me regarding the you know, anything.
Speaker 3: That might help us out.
Speaker 1: Sure, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So it's Mike see New York City spelled out at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Mike C. New York City at gmail dot com. Yes, okay, great, Mike Cadell, thank you so much. Okay, if anything new comes up, give me a call. Put you right back when here.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, thank you. I have a good day, man.
Speaker 1: You tooe man, take it easy.
Speaker 3: Thanks again.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then we had Mike Cadella and back to visit us again. His book is called Alphaville nineteen eighty eight, Welcome to Heroin City and also to his experience there with the child abduction case. Very notorious case. I've talked about it on the air a few times. We do want to cure and most people who have listened to the previous shows I have guessed who that kid is. I actually discussed that one time. The wanted the missing Person's poster for that kid was up on the wall over there at Mickey Sasar's diala joint headquarters there, So we do. I think it was even a frame too. So very fascinating mixture of people involved in all this. So, like I said, I got coming up, oh you know it, then crashed coming up to some show about the Crispo case. And the Crispo was this Andrew Crisp who was this famous art dealer, artist guy, a bunch of galleries, and like I said, he was having a birthday part and they had this young model and they did this whole s and M torture thing on this young model. They got him. He died and Chrispo never never went to prison for that, but the guy, one of the guys who actually killed him, he did wind up going to prison. So we're going to have the prosecutor on from that case. Let's take a little commercial break and then we'll be right back a little bit more of the Opperman Report.
Speaker 5: And now a word from our sponsors. The Opperman Report is brought to you by subash Technosis dot com. Subash Technosis is a search engine optimization and website design company. They're located in India, so you know you're going to save a lot of money and get top quality service. They offer all sorts of business process outsourcing, data entry, banking, BPO services, recruitment, process outsourcing, software testing, offshoring, research, network, customer care, press release, content writing and distribution, and much much more. We get a hold of subash Technosis by email at info at subashtechnosis dot com. Their website is www dot subash technosis dot com and their Skype is an USh as ubash.
Speaker 1: Check out cartking dot com eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. Have you ever thought about opening your own mobile cart or kiosk business? Perhaps your current business wants to add multiple point of sale locations across the country quickly. Maybe the facility you managed could kickstart revenue by adding coffee, food, or retail services. Like Let's say you own an office building or a warehouse, put one of these carts there in the lobby well. Cartking dot com can be the answer to your needs. Cartking dot com is a North American designer and manufacturer of the finest mobile retail, coffee and food carts and kioks money can buy. For twenty years, cartking dot com has been working with clients and corporations across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts and kiosks for any application, from marge heated and secure outdoor retail or food casks to smaller, more mobile coffee chaosks or coffee stations coffee carts. Carking dot com designs and builds them. All cards and chiosks are fun and so are the dozens of designs on the website Carking dot com. Please visit today at cardking dot com or just call them at eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one tell them at Opperamansension you get a good deal. Remember all these shows on Awake are brought to you by email Revealer dot com. You can go to email revealer dot com and get a copy of my book How to Become a Successful Private Investigator. You also do all the kind of different services for you at online dating service investigations called an online infidelity investigation, and that's where you give us your husband or your boyfriend, your girlfriend's email address, and we trace it back to their online dating websites, and we return a list of all the dating sites that that email.
Speaker 3: Is registered to.
Speaker 1: We can expand our night investigation and trace it back to porn sites, esports service sites, swinger sites, gambling websites, and even prescription drug websites, and all kinds of digital forensics computer and cell phone digital forensics where we can recover deleted content from an email or a hard drive and produce a report for you that you can use in court. That's Email revealer dot com, or you can contact me at Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com. Okay, thank you so much. Mike Cadella, NYPD, retired author of the book Alphaville nineteen eighty eight. Welcome to Heroin City. Very interesting too, how we talked about buildings and just guy happens to work in building seven. I had heard way before anybody had heard of Building seven or knew about that command post, that before even the September eleven, two thousand, about Building seven in that command center. And I was told, you know, hey, ed Man, they got this supposed because you know what, I remember watching it on TV the big press conference when they unveiled it all these flat screen TVs back in the day when flat screen TVs cost like five thousand dollars, you know, ten thousand dollars each, you know, And I was told, you know, that's not the real headquarters. They just used that and to look fancy and to have like, you know, like there's something a little fancy going on. They just had a bunch of guys in front of computer screens. Really, what do you need them there for? You know what I mean, what are they looking at?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So then suddenly the building goes down and shady characters involved and all that. So well, there you got a guy who was was right there in the building. I had another friend too, who was in the one of the towers when the first tower got hit and then he you know, ran out of his window, heard this big giant explosion and got the hell out of there. Oh boy. Okay, So listen. If you like today's show, check out Opperman Report dot com. It's a lot of additional content in there. Even Brian McCracken. We did a couple of interviews with him who was a witness at the Arlist Pari murder. They're in uh Samford University. So we covered this son of sam topic quite a bit, and the Processed Church called quite a bit. We covered this stuff quite a bit, and for a reason because not just because it's you know, titillating and stuff like that, but because of these people that reached to the highest offices. I'm posted a picture recently of Governor Wallace I think it is right and Alabama down there and the Process Church at the time, I think they were called the Family or the Foundation or something like that, and they're all there praying over them with their pentagrams and all kinds of stuff like them right there, you know, in the Governor's office at Alabama. So you know this is you know, I think this is important stuff and we need to cover every angle of it and you get everybody on record, everybody's statements down. So if you like today's show, we have a lot more in our members section at Operamanreport dot com. That's we have over one hundred and eighty five shows and the exclusive shows, videos, court documents, pictures. I think I just uploaded that picture that Process church picture up there too. I mean, we an'll have a whole section with all the pictures I have for that kind of stuff. It's not a sam type information. If you want to get a discount, it's about six bucks. You want to become a member, and that's what supports the show, that's what keeps us on the air. And like I said, there's tons and tons and sons of content and they're exclusive stuff you won't find anywhere else. Stuff about McMartin preschool and Steve Bannon's porn and methouse, Tim Tait, the director of a Conspiracy of Silent, Henry Vincent who was professions of a DC Madam was involved in a whole all that stuff that everybody's so fascinated when it's all in there. So for six bucks, you can spend a month and listen to everything from start to finish. If you know, schedule your time correctly, or you know, if you like it, you've become a member and you support it six bucks every month. If you want a discount, you can contact me at Operamanreport at gmail dot com and I'll give you thirteen months for sixty five dollars or six months for forty dollars and you can't go wrong. I'll keep the show on the air, help us expand the show and also to get great content, great additional content. So thank you so much, Mike Cadella Alphaville, Welcome to her and see.
Speaker 6: Day us.
Speaker 2: Usa, USA, Usa, Usa, USA, US usa USA