Speaker 1: Fuck it would do alive? But what's all guys?
Speaker 2: Well I'm back.
Speaker 1: To the stream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: Dud, But what's up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: How is every one doing?
Speaker 2: Don But what's up guys? How is every one.
Speaker 3: Doing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? H mm hmm h m hmm. Yeah, don't worry about it. Listen that door. I have a hard time with that door.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Um, I love you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bo.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? What's up? Guys? How's everyone you can? Yeah? What's up? Guys? I went live again? I went live again? Yeah, I went live again because one of my fans decided. Yeah, but what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? I live again? Because why not? Someone's here? It's Maddie Hey, Madaline? Hey, sorry about earlier.
Speaker 4: Apologies. I just joined in line too late. But don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: You don't worry. How you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 4: Doing good?
Speaker 1: How about you doing? Okay? Just have to way. So, So, is it true that CarMax and Policia are having a kid though.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about that, but that would be really interesting.
Speaker 1: And also and also Chad and Patrick are accusing John from went by To of scamming a cancer patient.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know. Much about that. To be honest, I really don't.
Speaker 1: We haven't watched their twitters today this week?
Speaker 4: Who did?
Speaker 1: Uh? The Chad and Patrick Patrick Melton. Oh, but here's the thing. I John's a good guy. I love John John. You're you're sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sick and it's my birthday weekend and I'm sick. So thank you.
Speaker 1: Your birthday was your birthday Friday, today, today, Sunday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I could have I should have put a cake in my pants, a cake. It wasn't really up here and they they people were saying it was Timmy's birthday, but it wouldn't be Timmy's birthday. Wanda didn't put a cake in but cake in in Cosmo's head. But you know I've been I've been a total jackass this weekend.
Speaker 4: To people, that's fine, it's all good.
Speaker 1: I Uh, I pulled a mister kill everything an. I blocked a lot of people and I didn't. I didn't do it drunkly like he would. Sorry, I know you guys were I know you guys are not cool. Sorry, you fine, you know you're you're you're a good person.
Speaker 4: Matthew, Well you are too, you know we're all chilled, We're all cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I try to try to be chill on these shows, but sometimes there's there's people that want to make fun of me because of my disability and ship.
Speaker 4: That's not right. Yeah, but I also think everybody in the Double Verse, even if you watch it, we all have issues. We all have problems.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, you know what the thing is. It's like all the people that you know. Carlos even tells people he doesn't watch the Devil Verse. He watches the only show he watches, MLC. So was he part of the hat verse Doble verse of war show? If he doesn't watch the product, I couldn't tell you, to be honest, like he doesn't he here's the thing. He gets fed information because of Liam and all of them over at Clowntown. Mhm, but you know, Clowntown dying.
Speaker 4: It's not dead. Mm hmmm. We'll come back up eventually, it will changes. There's something wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I just feel like that. People, you know, I felt bad that I missed you today. I felt bad.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, oh sorry my phone just died for a second. But don't worry about it. You're fine, You're fine. I just joined in too late, being wrong with that.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like you're always busy on the week days. You're usually busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the week days, but some weekends too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I want to say I want to say this. I don't watch a lot of like the Sharp bayin shows. I just I get tagged in a bunch. I'm being accused of buying views.
Speaker 4: Have you bought them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's real.
Speaker 1: Because Philippin b Whipin b y B wants to start the Citizen him doesn't have Aaron Amholt to get content for him. He's decided to make content on me. I've never bought a view.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: If if by of you means supporting some of the people from the Philippines, it's not me bind If it's not giving them money, it's me supporting people that have that are good people. Yeah, you know. And also, hello, your phone die in? Hello? Uh uh uh no?
Speaker 2: Uh oh oh oh no?
Speaker 1: Hello? Is it me?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Um? Damn it? Hello? Either Yeah, I'm here, Okay, I thought you died again.
Speaker 4: Technical difficulties. I apologize.
Speaker 1: Someone's the ross dog's broken spirits telling me to send m K a link.
Speaker 4: Send whoever link. I don't care.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought you didn't like him.
Speaker 4: Send whoever link. I don't care. All right, I'm not that invested in this, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I don't I don't wanna. I really like, I don't want to make you mad.
Speaker 4: You're fine, you're fine, do whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's just like it's your stream.
Speaker 4: You do whatever you want to do with it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, did you see did you see people are are are sending pictures of people of Alva of Alva before she transitioned.
Speaker 4: I saw a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I here's the thing. I have not seen it because I'm not following the people that that are doing it. I'm not trying to like destroy someone's career over because they here's the thing this person's trying to I was happy. Let her be happy. Huh, all right, sorry, you're fine, you're fine. She she's if she's happy, why are why are we trying to make her not happy?
Speaker 4: Well, that's whatever Ava wants to do. To be honest, like, I you know, it's not my progative, is their progative. Whatever they want to do. So I'm not gonna judge. I'm not gonna hate on it. Let them do what they want to do, like I think of like everybody else, Like, do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: It's not about like you know, they want to they want to make money on her. Why does it if if she doesn't? If she feels happy, she is happy. Alba is happy, this in her skin. Who cares that she's trains?
Speaker 4: Will people will do whatever they want to do, like the themseelves happy, go ahead. Honestly, M I really.
Speaker 1: I love what she's doing. I don't care that she was she's she's trains. I love her for who she is.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: She's a very awesome person. She asked me to do a Vincent price thing for Thriller, Like, what do you mean for like then Surprised? Did then Surprise did a thing for the song Thriller? For MJ's Thriller, Yeah, like a read off. She asked me to do a thing for her for her cover. M. Yeah, I feel like I'm proud of I'm proud of myself for for stepping in and doing the business deals that I do. People don't see people see me, They see the one that makes the jokes but they don't see the business side of me where I'm sitting there worrying how we're gonna get the bills paid and the start of the month, because you know, we have some major bills come in, Like you know, I'm worried about it, but you don't see me worry anymore because I love what I do. I love my friend. You know, here's the thing I got people behind me. People say, oh, I have no friends. I have a friend right here. I have friends, and they know who I am. What you got to do, you know, and you know what you want to talk about. Like people want to act like more. You're still you're you're sick. You're sick, Massie.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but it's okay, It's okay.
Speaker 1: I actually do. I've been trying to get so. Rob war Check has been a good good friend of mine. M h. Rob is he when you know when you need When we needed him to do a video for my birthday? Self cast? Who is John John from soft cast sent the video in for my birthday m hm. I was very proud of that. Oh yeah, and by the way I did, I'm using my Google my Google Drive and deload and putting the stuff. There's a DELA file for Google. People have to ask for me. Okay, do it. But it's better than me worrying about getting people links and getting their emails and ship mm hmm. Yeah. But I do care about you. I'm not I'm not on your side. I'm not on I'm not on in K's. I'm trying to be neutral.
Speaker 4: But fucking K, you're a free agent.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to make everybody happy.
Speaker 4: I don't even care if you were even team m K. I don't care. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I just trying to be trying to be someone's friends. You have to be you have to be there for if not your friend. I have never so I've always talked about this when Bob. Believe me, when Bob left the shilling network, I was called. I was never called back to the shilling network.
Speaker 4: So you're like, like once and that's it.
Speaker 1: No, I was called I was on the soon. There were a lot of times when Bob was there.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, okay, twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty three, I was so people don't understand. I have to tell you the story. Tell people this story so many times. There's so many times that he's Bob was the one that was like, oh, send him a link, send him a line, send Jake Alink and they did. M hm. But when Bob left, they decided to not have me back on. That's not you're saying that you're trying to not be like Howard's Stern, but you're you're acting like Howard's third when you're abating people from your network that didn't do anything to you.
Speaker 4: I mean, we can be like picking if you want, like on your channel, who you want to like discuss things with.
Speaker 1: He had, he had a he had a person, he had one of his producers was just uh indicted for having CP.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm you have a child?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel that a show that you you and you bought had a producer that would that was dealing in CP.
Speaker 4: Well, I never watched the Shoelad network for one ever, was a fan of like Howard Stern Show for two. So sorry Dick and burn in hell if they ever did anything like that. Like that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: You know you're you're you know once you so you know who Howard is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's funny too, because like how I got into like the Devil verse and how I got into actually like liking like KB and like old Bob Leavy stuff. It was totally not through Howard Stern or Opie Anthony or whatever the fuck. That was nothing like that thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry much asking the question because I'm asking these questions because people say, oh, why are you not on the on the Shrilling Network?
Speaker 4: Would you want to be on there?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to be on there. I just for what they are doing there. Let's talk about Stutter and John Melendez when they had here's the different shows that they had on there, like men are talking the radio. Vito showed all that it was good, but no, it'sake in that. Or let's talk about frog Frog. He was just at he was at a Chad show at the Boca at the Boca black Box, and Jim Larantine was there too.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I apologize that I'm boring you.
Speaker 4: You're fine. No, no, no, no, you're fine. You're absolutely fine. I just I'm not very well versed in like a lot of like this copy stuff, and like, yeah, I apologize from from my side. You're fine.
Speaker 1: Listen. I that's the reason why I try to be respectful to people. I try to be I you know you have you have a heart.
Speaker 4: So do you thank you?
Speaker 1: I just I just want to like in, your phone died again? Your phone? Your phone died again? No, damn it, I'm back.
Speaker 4: Sorry doing this on my phone. I only stream for my phone. I apologize, I do. I only stream for my phone. I have an iPad. I could be doing this from, but I just.
Speaker 1: I have an iPad. I do need to get a new one. I have one year old iPad. And I'm doing this on the reason why. It's like crackling and shit.
Speaker 4: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: You know that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that. I can't go to sleep yet. I gotta wait for my brother's put in the cone. I gotta give him some money. Dum. I just feel like I just feel like that people who I think that people forget that we're real people. I think I think people forget that. It's hey, I'm sixty, how you doing brother? And sixty? Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm I'm I'm scatter brain.
Speaker 4: And right now you're fine and I can actually see the chat too a little bit. I am sixty out you are, but high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Mazzie, I just want to say that I do appreciate that you came up and you know, and I hope you you feel I'm not trying to be on anybody's side, m Kate. But here's the thing. He was really upset. You guys broke up. Yeah, he was. He was very upset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it comes with the territory of breaking up too. I hate saying it, but it does.
Speaker 1: He was. He was very m Kate. Mister m k was very upset, to the point that he was drinking heavily.
Speaker 4: I assume he is still now like what we what wee?
Speaker 1: But I just want to tell you something he cared about. He he now people thinking that him man actually works. Threw him and then he was then he and then and then he was like throwing you under the bus mm hmm and all that. I'm like, that's not cool to someone, you know. Here's the thing. He's doing the same thing Granny is doing to Lemmy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I see parallels between the whole Granny and let me thing. I really do like from what I went through and what I've been.
Speaker 1: You didn't have a kid within k e.
Speaker 4: No, No, I didn't know, which it makes it even worse. With the whole Grammy and Lemmy thing too, because I feel bad for let me, especially being a mother and like having to go through all that ship on top of having a kid. That's that's hard. That's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard. I I I can't imagine having to deal having to deal with with having to deal with this and then have and then have to be and then have to be have to be like respectful to each other because your kid, and.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, it's hard. I can't imagine. I really can't.
Speaker 1: You know, it was hard for me to watch her for the last three years. He kept saying every every time I've been I've been friends with him since twenty twenty two, okay, twenty twenty one, I've been wanting this is here thing. In twenty twenty two he said he was going to rehab. Twenty twenty three, he said he was going to go to reheab. Every year he said he was going to go to reheab and nothing happened, then he will go. He would go to rehab, and then he will he would decide, oh, I don't need let's let me drink a beer. He will pop up, he will pop a bush. Yeah, but you know I care you know I care about you, and I just don't want you to get hurt in this. I know you are a sick massie. I know you. I hope you feel better, sweetheart.
Speaker 4: I'll get better. I'll be better. I'm not worried about it. So I'm good. Just sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't want to say. I don't want to disrespect anybody by trying to do what's right. Good. Yeah, sorry, I'm sorry. I'm a little tired here. I'm it's been one of those days and I got to be up at I got to be up in about eleven hours. I got to be up in about twelve hours too. But I also I also to stay up because of this solid that my brothers. I know this is going to be a short stream, but I just did about fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: Short streams are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I want to say, when are you coming to scream? When are you doing your stream?
Speaker 4: That's gonna take some time, and I am not even sure if I even want to like my own coin stream, my own stream, I'm not sure. We'll just take some time, and I've been kind of contemplating it for a while. So just take some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't. And I just want to say that your first hunder streams are practice.
Speaker 4: Exactly just being on stream just in general you are listening to you and that you're talking.
Speaker 1: And like, we love you. I love you, Mazzie.
Speaker 4: You're awesome too.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, I'm in the stream. We could talk backstage.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 1: I talk to you guys. I love you guys. Bye. I we