Speaker 1: Enogy cancer so high, cancel it not sorry, andogy.
Speaker 2: What's up? Positive bitches?
Speaker 3: How are we doing today?
Speaker 2: If you're hearing this episode, then you were meant to be here. So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, Baby, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is Babe in true connection with herself or himself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. Today, we are invoking a come back seat zone.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: If you've been feeling down and out, no more fretting for you, because you can invoke. You can move through a portal of a comeback season anytime you so desire. So, if you've been wanting to feel healthier, wealthier, more in alignment with your desired reality, this episode is going to help you do that. Of course, it's inspired by TikTok having its own comeback season. I knew that app was not gonna go anywhere. I just knew it, Darling, I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it, And lo and beholds here it is hopefully it stays.
Speaker 3: Thanks God, La Lah.
Speaker 2: This episode's also inspired by Psalm twenty three. Psalm twenty three says, the Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing that line eats.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his Name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff they comfort me. Now listen up to this part. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. It does not matter what you have been through in front of other people, because justice will be restored. If you've been embarrassed in front of others, you're also going.
Speaker 3: To be crowned.
Speaker 2: If you have felt brought down to your knees and other people were watching you, they're also going to see you. Elevate the law polarity as far as you go in one direction, You're also going to go in the equal opposite direction. If you have been destroyed in front of people, guess what, You're also going to be celebrated in front of those same people. The Lord will set up a circumstance, a situation where everyone's going to watch you align with your desired reality and they're going to be wondering how you did it. They're gonna be wondering where that magic wand that you must have is. They're gonna be looking at your energy. They're gonna notice something is different, and they're not going to understand how you're doing it. They're not going to understand what energy, what.
Speaker 3: Divinity is moving through you.
Speaker 2: They're not going to understand where you came from and how you got to where you are going to go. But let me just tell you you're getting there. You will be Do you have all that you desire? Because you know what, this is your comeback season. If you're aligning with this episode, this is your comeback season. You are ready to up level. You're ready to receive more. You're ready to come back, but not as you were. You're ready to come back better, healthier, hotter, wealthier, more in alignment than ever before. It does not matter where you have been. Let your pass rest in peace. What happened to Latte's wife? She looked back and she turned into a pillar of salt. If you look backward, you will trip. Moving forward, you focus in on the present moment you want to be magnetic. Then stop leading your energy into your pass it into your future, and focus on where you are right now. Focus on where you are right now. That's how you call your power back to you. That's how you perceive in real time. That's how you manifest in real time by being in your energy rather than fretting about your past or worrying about your future. Okay, before we get into today's episode, I do want to say, if you're not yet following me on Instagram, be sure to follow me at vibein with CC four magnetic videos on the daily and memes every Tuesday. You know we're laughing our way into alignment on this page. If you are wanting to manifest more efficiently on the daily, I have created something I'm calling magnetizing mugs. Every single time you drink your coffee or your tea in the morning, you are missing out on an opportunity to encode your reality. You can use your words as source codes to encode the life that you dwell within. On these mugs, each one of them is aligned with a different energy one one one intuition, two two two alignment. I put specific source codes for you to speak into your liquid to encode this liquid, and then take it and absorb it into your body, which will then help you align with your reality. Doctor Emoto showed us that when you speak over your liquid, it literally changes the liquid's molecular structure. Think about it, where about eighty five percent water? Drinking up that liquid is going to change your molecular structure. It's going to change how you manifest. It's going to change the results you get. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity. Link will be in the show notes. And last but not least, if you've not yet gotten your copy of Show Up as Her, what are you doing? You are wasting your own damn time. You can get your copy of Show Up as Her at the link in the bio as well. Now let's get into today's episode. I want to remind you that anything you're feeling right now is not in alignment with you, is a gift. Any contrasts you're experiencing anything in your reality, the breakup, the being fired, the feeling down and out and ready to crash out is really an opportunity to tune in. We need to experience what we don't want to have a better understanding of what we do wish to align with. Your problems are your gift. Your obstacles are your gift. These things are teaching you how to become stronger, wiser. They're teaching you how to become a better conscious co creator with the divine. Most people in our realities are unconscious creators. They don't like their life because they're not understanding that they are the creator of their life. People will teach you to face reality because they don't realize that we are the creators of it. Ignore those said people. Your problem are your gift because it's teaching you how to fine tune yourself. You are the root producing the fruit of your reality. Your problems. The biggest gift they give you is pushing you to realize that you have way more control over your reality than you think. Not one hundred percent control. We are in business with the divine, but you do have way more control than you think. Your thoughts that are dominant, your feelings that are dominant, creates something called your electromagnetic signature, and this electromagnetic signature pulls in people experiences. It collapses timelines that you then walk within. If your dominant thoughts and emotions are the same that you had yesterday and the day before, guess whose reality is going to look the same. You are not stuck. You are just repeatedly manifesting the same reality over and over because you, yourself, are not changing. Get real. You gotta get real with yourself.
Speaker 3: Or else we're not gonna get anywhere. Okay, gotta get real.
Speaker 2: You gotta realize. Wait a second, I'm asking for everything outside of me to change, but oh darn, I'm the one thing who refuses to change in my own reality. You're praying to God, God, please change my reality, make it better, and God's literally looking at you, thinking, are you sane? I've been praying for.
Speaker 3: You to change for years.
Speaker 2: I've been giving you obstacle after obstacle to push you towards frustration so you would finally wake up to your own power. I purposely place people in your path to break your heart for you to hopefully open up and realize your own divinity. But lo and behold, you keep creating the same reality over and over and over again. You can't keep doing the same thing and expect to have a comeback.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: You have to think to yourself, Wait, if I want things to change, could it be Could it be I have to change? What Could that be? My answer? That I myself have to do something different in order to get different results. What a concept. The first thing you must do in order to have a comeback is realize, you, bitch, have a lot more control than you are given your self credit. I know it is so fun to blame the brads and the chads of the world, but guess who's attracting those people into your life.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's not your fault because you are doing this unconsciously, but it is your responsibility to say, you know what, if I got myself here, that means I.
Speaker 3: Can also get myself out of here.
Speaker 2: If you continuously blame everyone for the rest of your life, you are saying that other people are more powerful than you. Does that feel good to you? Does that make sense to you? What does your body feel like when you blame everyone but yourself. What does that feel like to you? Oh? It feels like an untruth when you if you blame other people, you are saying they have more power over your reality than you do. So I don't care what your reality looks like. It actually doesn't matter. But if you right now say to yourself, I am going to take responsibility for where I have gotten myself, even if I didn't mean to do it, even if I don't really know how I did it, I'm gonna take total responsibility, radical responsibility of where I got myself so I can get myself out of here. Because if I got myself here, I can remove myself too. So the first step is taking responsibility. If you want to be a victim, have fun hating the rest of your life, you know what. Choose your avatar, choose your adventure, take the road that most people take, and look at the reality around you. Crumble. How fun. But as positive bitches.
Speaker 3: We don't do that.
Speaker 2: Even if you have been victimized in a particular circumstance, you yourself are not a victim of life. You are a victor. If you want to be a victor and have a comeback and have a better life. You gotta act, think, and behave like a victor, not a victim. A victor, let me just tell you, takes radical responsibility over their reality, even when they don't like it. The most impressive people are people who can own up when they made a mistake, when they didn't mean to make the mistake. They're not demonic for making a mistake.
Speaker 3: But the most.
Speaker 2: Impressive people are the people who say, you know what, I'm sorry, even if you have to say sorry to yourself. I'm sorry. I got myself here. I was not paying enough attention. I was letting way too much shit slide. I'm really gonna take accountability over my thoughts, over my emotions, and over my reality. Think about dating someone who never took accountability over their own actions. Well, I cheated on you, but uh, it's your fault because you didn't give me enough attention.
Speaker 3: Would you like that person?
Speaker 2: Would you like to be around that person? And they never take responsibility over their harsh words, the mistakes that they make.
Speaker 3: They just blame you.
Speaker 2: You're the reason they have holes within themselves. You're the reason they have to stick other people's body parts into their own and cheat on you. It's you does that feel good to you? Well, guess what. That's how God feels. When you blame everything on the divine or everything on everyone else instead of taking responsibility over your own life, it doesn't make any sense. You continuously put yourself into a victim energy, which literally that itself is so dangerous because the more you plug into victim energy, the more that energy that entity has control over you, and you lose control over your life, and that entity of being a victim, that energy starts to control you, live through you and make decisions for you. If you do not use your conscious awareness, a victim entity will. If you do not use your thoughts, your vessel, your body for your life in a positive way, an entity will, an entity will.
Speaker 3: Live through you.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many energies want it to increnate on this planet to be a human. A lot of energies want to be human. If you do not use your vessel, your minds, your conscious awareness to make decisions that are in alignment with your highest good, and entity will take over your body and make decisions that will most definitely not be in your highest good. Someone asks me, can you explain what manifesting unconsciously means? You are manifesting twenty four to seven. You can't turn off your creative abilities. It's always happening. What is creating for you, like I said, is your electromagnetic signature. It's your dominant thoughts and dominant feelings, not every thought, not every feeling. So don't get your panties in a twist. If you have a bad day, if you need to cry, let it out, relax. It's not going to change your whole entire life. And feeling a negative emotion is still a positive experience because you need to release it or else it will bubble up with you and then start to bleed out into your reality, casting negative results. So don't worry about feeling a negative emotion going through a break, of going through a difficult situation. That's all fine and dandy. It's okay to feel to heal, that's not going to manifest for you. But if you become the disease, if you become the emotion, and the emotion, instead of being there for fifteen minutes, becomes your mood, well now you're going to start to manifest from that set point. We manifest all the time. If we don't know that we're manifesting all the time. We're doing it unconsciously, and then we don't get good results. But if you take radical responsibility over yourself, your thoughts, your emotions, that's you then saying I'm going to start manifesting consciously. When I see something I don't like, I'm not going to fall apart. I'm going to look for a solution instead. I'm going to remember, even if I'm being victimized by a specific situation, it's for my highest good somehow, some way, I myself am not a victim but a victor. I'm going to respond like a victor would. The first thing you have to do to have this comeback is to take radical responsibility of where you got yourself. Don't blame anyone else because then you can't get yourself out from where you are. Take responsibility. If you got yourself here, you can get yourself out. Number two, you have to realize that there is a better life out there for you, just waiting waiting for you to experience it. In the quantum realm, there are unlimited possibilities for what your life can look like. When you start to think about a possible reality, you start feeling certain emotions, you collapse that reality from wavelength into three D physical form that you can then experience. Let me break this down for you. If I want to be an actress, but all I ever do is think about how I'm not one, I'm going to continuously exist in a reality in which I'm not an actress. But if when I wake up, I feel the feelings of gratitude that I got my dream role, I take aligned action by going on auditions, I read the scripts, I go to acting school, and I feel because I'm doing the things an actress would like, I already am that actress. Well, now I'm going to collapse that wavelength, that possibility in the quantum realm, into physical three D form, because I'm feeding it with my attention, with my energy, with aligned action. This is the observer effect. Whatever you observe collapses from wavelength into electron into three D dense reality. You might not be able to see this better reality yet, of course not, because it's not here. At least you can't see it with your physical eyes, but you can tap in with your third eye. Set up a meditation. I literally have one for you to do this. I'm gonna link the meditation in the show notes where you can start to create this better timeline and tap into what it looks like. And this is going to help you quantum leap. This is also a meditation that's in my book. I will link it down below. You have to start assuming that this better reality is real. First of all, it literally is. Quantum physics tells us that there's all these different realities and based on what we feed with our attention and our time and our aligned to action is what we align with. So if you can start feeling as if that timeline is already here, if you can start visualizing what it might look like, if you do this meditation, if you do any quantum leaping meditation really and start feeding that timeline with your attention, and assuming it's here, law of assumption, whatever you assume will be, it will come into physical form. You have to unattach yourself from your current three D reality because remember they taught you to face reality because they didn't know you were the creator of it. Unattach yourself from the physical three D form. This is not going to stay, this is not forever. You are graduating to the next timeline, the next reality, and in order to speed up that process, you need to start feeding it with your attention, with your visualization, with your energy, with your emotion, and that will unlock that reality to be here. Now, any time you face something in your three D reality that you don't like, you're probably thinking, ce see, it's kind of hard to ignore. Okay, Well, I didn't tell you to completely ignore it. I just said to unattached from it. You can acknowledge this is what I have manifested thus far, unconsciously creating. But I wonder, ooh, I wonder what I can do if I put my conscious awareness towards what I can have Acknowledge this is what you've built from where you've been. But now that you're changing, it's energetic law that what you manifest must change too. See your current reality. You don't have to see it as fake or a complete illusion, even though it kind of is. But what you can see it as is a bridge, a bridge to the next version of yourself, of your life, of all that you desire. You have to know, you have to believe that it's possible. You have to believe and assume that it's possible, and that will make it so much easier for it to come into your reality. But in order to believe and assume, you have to practice. You have to practice visualizing that life. You have to practice feeling those emotions. You have to practice aligned action of literally becoming that which you desire to experience. So, if you want to be that corporate baddy or living on a farm where that dancer, start taking the actions that that version of you would take, start thinking like that version of you, Start showing up as that version of you. If you want a whole entire template for how to do that, you can get my book show up as or because I literally walk you through it. And anytime you see something in your current reality that you don't like, remember this is for and now, it's not forever. This is your bridge getting you to where you want to be. And every time you see what you don't want to us see you then understand what you want to bring into your reality. That problem is actually a gift. Your current three D reality is a gift showing you what you want and also what you don't want. Whenever you see what you don't want, make a mental note and what I would want is X, Y and Z, and positively spiral into the beautiful truth that what you want you can have and you're going to start attracting it now. The third thing you're going to do to have this massive comeback is make better use of your time. You need to pay attention to how you're living your life on a daily basis, your daily routine. Your daily routine is literally the key that starts to manifest realities for you. The actions you engage with on a daily basis are encoding your reality. They're affecting how you feel, and then that is broadcasting energy into the world and attracting your reality. If every morning you wake up and as soon as you wake up, you look at your emails and get stressed, you're then encoding a stressful reality versus waking up and having gratitude. That's going to attract a different reality. And when you do this day after day after day after day, that energy of that daily routine builds momentum and it becomes very powerful in unlocking certain realities that you may or may not want to experience. Pay attention to what you're doing on a daily basis and how are these daily rituals or habits affecting you energetically. If you're watching scary movies every single night, that's going to affect you, possibly in a negative way, versus watching a comedy special that's going to elevate you and make you laugh. What are you doing on a daily basis and how is that affecting you? I really pride myself on using every single day as a miss a year. Every single day is a mini year to me. So what that means is when I wake up, I'm listening to my audiobook. I'm listening to something that's going to uplift me. I'm not putting on the news. I don't want to hear about how everyone's dying, the world sucks. I need to hear something positive because regardless if I listen to the noise, everyone will still be doing things out there that I don't agree with anyway, So does it matter if I'm listening or not. What matters is that I tune my frequency to be that which I want to attract more of. Make better use of your time. Instead of listening to things that aren't educating you aren't uplifting. You get audible, listen to an audiobook. I have a trial where you can get a free trial. Just go to the link in my bio and you can get a free trial free book and start listening to audiobooks when you're getting ready instead of.
Speaker 3: Listening to trash TV.
Speaker 2: You have to ask yourself, what's gonna help me grow, what's going to elevate my frequency, What's going to push me into a better state so I can attract a better reality. I get to read so many more books because I listen to them on Audible. If I didn't have Audible, it would really lessen the amount of information I could receive and the books that I could read.
Speaker 3: But when I get.
Speaker 2: Ready in the morning, I'm listening to a book on manifestation, on energy, and it's helping me learn, it's helping me encode, and it's helping me elevate my frequency. How can you shift out habits that aren't helping you or content that isn't uplifting you, and instead focus on content that is going to teach you something so you can live a better life. This also brings me to what are you doing on the weekend? Every single time I would go out, I would see the same people doing the same thing. And what happens is they hate their life Monday through Thursday, and then Friday through Sunday.
Speaker 3: They get blasted.
Speaker 2: They get blasted on drugs and alcohol. If you do that, your life is never going to change because your maladaptive coping mechanism is keeping you stagnant. You want to escape your reality so badly, so all you do is binge on alcohol or food or whatever it is, instead of just actually working on the root.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Does that make sense to you that escaping your reality every single weekend or every single night is going to save you. That is imprisoning you. You want a better life, Okay, work on yourself. Change something, Go to a workout class, read a book, take a walk, meditate, breathe, put the bottle down. What is going on? Dry something crazy? It dries it crazy. I turned into a psychotic person when I say this, because.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: If you are doing the same thing every single weekend, you're not going to feel better. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not gonna tell you, Oh, you're miserable in your body, Well, just love yourself anyway.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: If you're miserable in your body, change your routine. If you're miserable in your life, change it. If you hate your job, find a better one. What change what you don't like. I think there's a lot of movements at play in reality that try to convince you just love yourself. Just love yourself anyway. Change what you don't like in your reality. Don't allow people to tell you, well you're supposed to be happy, Well you're supposed to love it anyway. Will you have things to be grateful for? Okay, sure you have things to be grateful for, and you can also change what you don't like. Ask yourself, how can you make better use of your time? Maybe scrolling on TikTok for seventy two thousand hours isn't helping you. Maybe what would help you instead is to listen to an audiobook and go take a walk. Make better use of your time, because day after day after day, that energy will build momentum, and that energy will be attracting your timeline for you. The better use of your time, the better results you're going to get. This brings me to number four, understanding the law of cause and effect. A lot of people are living at effect in their life. They're looking at the results that they get and they're screaming about it instead of living at cause. For everything you set into motion, there is some sort of effect. If you live at cause, you're living at the root. You're understanding that you are the one broadcasting energy, and then a reality is matching that frequency. Living at effect is being a victim. Living out of fact is blaming the world. Living out of fact is being an unconscious creator. Living at cause is saying, wait a second, I'm going to take responsibility. I'm going to invest my time, my energy, my focus, my perception on what's going to build me up rather than destroy me, and I'm going to live a good life. I'm going to wake up and have gratitude. I'm going to go to sleep and I'm going to think about what I did like and what I did not like in my day. I'll change what I don't like, and I'll continuously do what I do like. Living at cause means you understand your potent power as a creator, and you understand that if you don't like where you're at, you don't just have to stay there. You're not a little fishy in a pond just being swept away by the wind and the waves of Is that how ponds work?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's not information I've studied before. Whatever you get it let's just switch to an ocean because it will make more sense. You're not just a fishy in the ocean getting pulled up by a wave. No, no, if anything, you're being held by water, and you get to choose how you want to spend your day. Stop acting like there's an evil elf underneath your bed that has mind control over you. My next piece of advice here we go, invest in yourself when you're living at cause it means you're investing in yourself. I swear to you, I feel so much better when I just do that hair masks, do the face mask, do the workout class. Because I'm in Florata right now, I've been signing up for so many different workout classes, seeing what they have to offer, and really enjoying sculpting my body and my mind, trying out different foods. And because I'm taking time to not go out and get drunk like a psychopath every single weekend, I'm instead using my time and energy to build myself, to build my wealth, my business, to come up with new creative endeavors like, for example, the magnetizing mugs. Hello, I can't be thinking how it can create all these different things if I'm becoming unconscious by going out.
Speaker 3: And just being belligerent.
Speaker 2: I recently have been reading this book called Psychological Commentaries by Maurice Nicole, and I want to read this part because it's really important that we understand this. Now. Let us speak for a moment. I'm personal work at the present moment in which the added facts of war exists. A man in this work has to insulate himself from the effects of life, otherwise he is eaten, as if it.
Speaker 3: Were, by life.
Speaker 2: All work on oneself is connected with insulating oneself to that something can grow and develop, which cannot do so under the influence of life, because life does not develop anything beyond personality in us. And this, though necessary, is not yet the development of the real part of us, but it is something artificial. A man must become hermetically sealed, as an ancient phrase puts it, and this refers to something internal of which we speak at some other time, concerned with the power of silence. The phrase belongs to the language of ancient times, where there existed a teaching a man's inner evolution connected with the name of Hermes. Apart from this, you can understand that if you leak all the time, and have no insulation from life. There will never be enough force in you to lead to the growth of anything in you. What the hell did I just say? What I just said is you gotta spend time with you and just you date yourself, get to know who it is you are. What a shame it would be that you incarnated on this planet. You chose to incarnate as a soul, that you are as a body you are, and you spent no time getting to know who it is you are. Oh my god, imagine when you were born, you became whoever you had to be in order to get love, and you wore that mask for the rest of your life instead of realizing who you truly authentically are. Well, guess what if you do that, You're gonna end up at fifty six years old at the strip club or eating sixty bags of oreos, and you're gonna have a midlife crisis. So instead of doing that, let's realize right now, who we think we are is simply an identity we became in order to get love and connection from our parents, and who we actually are is something much more interesting, much more divine. The only way to get to know that part of you the only way to row is to insulate yourself, is to be in isolation, be in silence, be with yourself. I'm not saying you have to become a monk. I'm not saying it to live on a mountain. What I'm saying is take time to be with you and just you and the divine. That's what I'm saying because in those moments, you're gonna learn more about yourself than ever before. You're gonna learn what you like, what you don't like. You're gonna learn what makes you really uncomfortable, what makes you upset, what makes you depress, and then you're gonna learn how to overcome those things. That's why it's important you face them. You can't overcome what you don't face, and if you run forever, you'll forever be haunted. So you have to spend time in that silence, in that loneliness, in that feeling of what is this? I don't feel that great, I'm all alone. What's gonna happen now? You gotta lean into it, because if you lean into it, you'll understand what you're resisting, and if you just overcome what you're.
Speaker 3: Resisting, you will transcend.
Speaker 2: Invest in taking care of your in taking care of your beauty, in taking care of your mind.
Speaker 3: And taking care of you.
Speaker 2: And the way to do that is to spend time just with yourself. You don't need to be going out every single weekend because you're just gonna keep attracting the same results over and over. That was something I've realized over the summer, actually, because I understand.
Speaker 3: I had my moments.
Speaker 2: Okay, and if you're having a moment, have your moment. I'm not saying you have to stop having your moment, but just understand. I was in a seven year relationship. I ended up at the beginning.
Speaker 3: Of last year.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's last year already anyway, So I ended that and after that, I was like, I need to go out. I need to speak to people. I needed to be around other human beings. So I did. I did, and I had my moment in the sun and I was like, Okay, it's too hot out here. I'm never doing this again, Get me the hell out. And then I had time and isolation. I had time to work on my energy. And now I'm, you know, coming out of it again, and I'm sure i'll peek my head back in Isolation is not something you have to do for months at a time. You could do a month, then go back out and be social. You could do two weeks, go back out, be social. Do what feels possible for you in this season that you're in, and no judgment. If you're in a more social season, so have it. But after that, really say, I want to get to know myself. I want to get to know what I'm capable of. The only way to understand what you're capable of and have this comeback season is to give yourself enough time and space and room to grow. You need to set up space for you to grow. And you have to nourish your environments and nourish yourself in order to grow. What plant grows when you don't water it, none of them. How are you gonna grow if you don't water yourself? And not with alcohol, but with water, a lemon, ginger water, I don't know, but not alcohol. Right now, I'm not saying you have to wear a cloak or live in a covenant, Okay, I'm just saying maybe instead of Friday and Saturday and Sunday going out drinking or doing whatever you're doing, we limit that and we spend more time reading the book, listening to the podcast that's going to help us transcend, spending time journaling or in meditation, or taking a walk, or even just going to new places trying new workout classes. Nothing is going to make you feel as good as when you take responsibility over being healthy mind, body, and spirit. When you pour into yourself with your energy, you spend time with yourself, you date yourself, You start to glow from the inside out. You start to look different, you start to embody different energy, and people wherever you go are going to start to compliment you your boots, your hair, your skin, because they're going to notice this internal shift within you. I've always been CC, but it wasn't until I started working on my energy, spending more time giving to me than random men, that I notice such a shift in my skin, in my hair, in my body because instead of me pouring out my divine, feminine energy to all these random people, I was using it. If you didn't listen to the episode on celib but see, please listen to that because that will change your life. Instead of you giving up your sacred energy to random people who don't know you nor respect you, what would happen if you took enough time and fed your energy into yourself to realize what you're capable of. No one can birth into this planet what you came here to do. But the only way to birth what you want to birth, or our destined to birth, is to give yourself enough time to germinate the project, the passion, whatever it is that you want to do. But you need to spend time with you, And yeah, sometimes it's going to feel isolating. Sometimes it's going to be uncomfortable. But you know what, I so much rather have quality over quantity because I don't think we talk enough about how lonely it can sometimes feel to choose a higher path. But honestly, I don't give an f because I cannot imagine letting anyone derail my destiny.
Speaker 3: I don't care who you are.
Speaker 2: You want to get in my way, you will be bull dozed over. Sorry not sorry. No one is worth you missing out on your destiny. You have to become so steeped in your passion and your desires and your vision and your dream that it is of the utmost importance to you right below God, the divine that needs to be your north star. And I just saw two to two to two on the clock, and that is really signifying that you are unifying. You are marrying internally that divine masculine and divine feminine energies within you, and you are learning to become that conscious co creator. You are learning how to instead of giving your energy to everyone and their father, you're learning how to allow it to build up within you to manifest.
Speaker 3: You are a.
Speaker 2: Natural creator, but you have to use your energy. Your life is yours. Your energy is for you. What do you want to create with it? When you consciously push your energy into things that you actually want to see grow and develop in your life, you're going to get better results. If you take some time to lean back and invest in yourself instead of going out every single weekend, you're going to notice changes in your life. You might have some fomo when your friends are out doing what they're doing, But you know what, I would rather you have fomo about a couple of weekends than you having fomo about your destiny. Weigh your options and choose accordingly. I'm just someone on the internet, but it is your life.
Speaker 3: And you get to choose.
Speaker 2: That's the cool thing. I can talk talk talk all day, all night, but you get to choose if you want to have a comeback season, there's a price of admission, and that price is to change your routine, to have more gratitude for that which you already have, To make better use of your time, to interrupt how you've been living, and take radical responsibility over your current moment, realizing that you are not a victim but a victor. When something in your reality does not go your perceived way how you thought you wanted it to go, surrender and know that your ceiling is God's floor. When something in your reality is not up to your standard, you know what, Laugh at it so you don't deplete your vibration. And remember that if you're not happy, God is not done in your life. Your current reality is a bridge to the next one. It is not your life forever. Let your past rest in peace, SAH, so you can move on and get what you came here to receive. There are so many timelines just waiting to blossom up to you. There are so many timelines that are waiting to open up to you. There are timelines and desires and dreams that want you because what you seek is also seeking you. Because like attract's, like I hope you enjoyed this podcast. If you've not yet gotten your magnetic mugg, make sure to get that magnetic mug. Link will be in the show notes and I will see you in the next one.
Speaker 3: Who see But I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: Energy cancer.
Speaker 2: I got, I got the enogy.
Speaker 1: No cancer, cancer, speed cancer fa