Speaker 1: Fluid Fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, will present a short story in both English and Mandarin Chinese with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 3: In this episode, will join Siaming, Xihan and each En as they confront their fears and strengthen their friendship, all while soaring kites over the majestic Great Wall amidst the blossoming beauty of spring.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 4: At Fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple. Visit plus dot Fluentfiction dot org and become a plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience, So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 1: Jung Wo sazay in the chan chung sha bileze yu shui ju yu yus kons tins das aja, tundit si fan fubasinsuji si a men si han her u chan saying sinthanda zai chuan tan chanzoja surely nijiga wui and liusa the funja sial men shijiga mousin die quite the fat tejer tatsung she trument tell janzinshen sri and tahyodin pado si hanzoun jun duallah calli jo da tasi quanzea tai shi did yu chen the shimin Busu train the mousean pat don't you see chouti bui ju ye say and lead kuncored pink taie true chang chanza jili e la wu ye joinly away in Sinien for you sidar wumea Saucindia see hanshuur tayu Sho Dan trufon will well Jo may sial men didn't didn't talk sill to jisanja fun facial jun the funja taisantil jans did the contuya upon yeomen yo say igna wanda shunti sat tamano j halfunan Ho yuchen gefungmungchu Jijen fung jianza fung jung do dong jung ja ya hushin suda shan kong Suifungu do taie ya la la You changed ja da see o men I Julian figure, the fung Jian gandas haw then schefungun Cashalazi tatja sou turyan jen da fung trela fungjianlch li had si men Chadian Bedada chung tang b Yen tai Chadian Danzia ta lah Si Khumabutu boots see henri kafa in gualad taiwanman the jay jueler Siaman the girl book and you change the gandin shofun sin no liba tah Fungi la hula how Ihua called fung jan jung Yu and Jouela si men Ma high pad Canja Tamen Da Haili Li Ti Malin Sauung Taturan, the sinjoun Yina Passel Jeshur Si, Sinnima Zintian j Shinna Wan, the Ypia ji Zushima Si and the Lusi Yu Chin Sauda Yo Ni Milianda da Ubuza Pagallah Siamen Shu Da Sili Shimamanda Danzi Fung qing La Yang Guang gang La Lah Fung jung ya ye Za Chang chund shang Ko sian jung Ja Tameyo tingd Liliyah who wait, the Jinshi Sayensuza Chang Chuang Shah kanchun so Mayu sin jung Jun Sala yun Ya Wunna the hua Yi.
Speaker 3: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 1: Sing mindie Je tien Yaan Guang Sasa way Yen, the Chang Chun Shah bi l zef hund Yin Hua shu jie yu yi yu Si.
Speaker 3: On ching Ming Festival, the sun spilled over the winding great wall, with the fortifications faintly visible among the pink cherry blossom trees.
Speaker 1: Kunsi Chin Sin dasa Ja Trina Tisi found fubay Sinzu deeo Jizai Si.
Speaker 3: The air was fresh, filled with the scent of spring, as if weaving together the old and the new.
Speaker 1: Siamn zihen h Yu chen se and sing Funda Zai Chun Tian Shanzhoja shurely naiji Igo Wu yenlu Su the Funja.
Speaker 3: Siamng Zihan and Eichen were walking excitedly on the wall holding a colorful kite.
Speaker 1: Siamen Shijigamasi and si Huada Fasi.
Speaker 3: Ju Siaming was the initiator of this adventure plan.
Speaker 1: Tatsun Shu chu Man TiO jen Zin Shin Syen, Tahyudi and Pago.
Speaker 3: She was always full of a spirit of challenge, although she was a bit afraid of heights.
Speaker 1: Ihen Zuhu and jundu a la Cali jo Da Tatsi Huen tashid.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Xihan was much steadier and more considerate, preferring to stay grounded.
Speaker 1: Yu chen Su Chiming Bushu Chuen the Mousien pat song Yu sie Chu Sibui the ju Yi.
Speaker 3: Ii Chen was a true adventurer, always coming up with unexpected ideas.
Speaker 1: Say lady Kuan Ko the ping tai Chu.
Speaker 3: The three arrived at a broad platform chang chuan.
Speaker 1: Ze jilli ye la ou y jung lia ui Ye.
Speaker 3: Here the great walls sprawled magnificently and solemnly.
Speaker 1: Cintien Fouriu Si da Wu Mio Sa Cinthia Ziehen Schur tayu Sho dan joufu wi wait Cho.
Speaker 3: May the wind is strong today. We need to be careful, Sihans said, using his hand to shield the wind with a slight frown.
Speaker 1: Siam and the Indian tal Cili tur jes ja fan facio jun.
Speaker 3: The fun Ja Siami nodded, but all she could think about was flying the kite in her hand.
Speaker 1: Tai San Pio jen Sazi the kun ti Yesha Huponyo man Yo say nan Wanda shun Sie.
Speaker 3: She wanted to challenge her fear and create an unforgettable moment with her friends, said Taman.
Speaker 1: TiO jen hal fun Jin Sien j U Chin give fung ju yiga mung chu.
Speaker 3: After they adjusted the kite string, Eichen gave the kite a strong launch.
Speaker 1: Jiji and fun janza fun jun do do jun Ja ya jo shuen su de shuen Kho sefu do.
Speaker 3: The kite shook, struggled in the wind, and then swiftly soared into the sky, dancing in the breeze.
Speaker 1: Tai pia la la u chin ja da, It's.
Speaker 3: So beautiful, Eachen, exclaimed.
Speaker 1: Sia men Wi juji and figa the Funjiing gandas haw then serge fungju ni Sienkashi la si Tati sintya ye ja su.
Speaker 3: Siaming also felt proud of the kite flying higher and higher, But as the kite string tightened, her heart began to race.
Speaker 1: Tur yen yejen da Fungchu la fun Jan lai chi the li Ha sia men Chadi and Bedada chun Chien bie Yen.
Speaker 3: Suddenly, a gusty wind blew in, tugging fiercely at the kite, nearly pulling Siaming to the edge of the wall.
Speaker 1: Ta Chadian Jienzia Tua la si humus.
Speaker 3: She almost screamed, her legs went weak, nearly unable to step forward.
Speaker 1: Sihn li kafa in Gua la ta Wuman the ja Juela Siamen the girl bo are yu Chin the ganzhin Sho fun jin sie no liba Tahu si.
Speaker 3: La hoe la Zihan reacted immediately, steadily grabbing Siaming's arm, while Eachen quickly reeled in the kite string, trying hard to pull her and the kite back together.
Speaker 1: Hal ye huah fun jian jun yuen Jula siamn Ye buzzena mahai pa.
Speaker 3: After a while, the kite finally stabilized, and Siaming was no longer so scared.
Speaker 1: Kanjihamanda helen Li tie ma Li sjou taturente the Sinjuma.
Speaker 3: Seeing their sweaty but smiling faces, she suddenly felt warmth in her heart.
Speaker 1: Tassel jeshur sim sinpien Jeshina adhi Pierre.
Speaker 3: She smiled and said, thank you both. Today truly is an unforgettable day.
Speaker 1: Jezushima sien la lu chi yu chin sada.
Speaker 3: That's the fun of adventure each and laughed.
Speaker 1: Yo Ni milaan the za u Buzepagalla siam Shu da Sili Shi mah Manda Dan Si.
Speaker 3: With the two of you here, I'm not afraid of heights anymore, Siya Ming said her heart full of gratitude.
Speaker 1: Fung qing La yuan guang gang lia La.
Speaker 3: The wind paused and the sunshine became brighter.
Speaker 1: Fung ju yao ye ze Chang chun de shang Ko sian jun je djameyo xingd Lila Hue the Jingshe.
Speaker 3: The kite swayed above the great wall, symbolizing the strength of their friendship and fearless spirit.
Speaker 1: Sayensuze Chang Chuan shah Kan chun so ma ye sin jung Chun Sala yung ya un na the hui Yi.
Speaker 3: The three sat on the wall looking at the garden full of spring colors, planting forever warm memories in their hearts. Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Mandarin Chinese, then in English.
Speaker 1: Sah sah sah spilled way yeah, way yeah, whay yeah.
Speaker 3: Winding, b L b la b L fortifications.
Speaker 1: Julien jus ye jul y juis ye julien jus ye, faintly, fatigu, fatiju, fatiju, initiator, jingshe zingshe Zingshe spirit gall gall go heights wuen ju when chu when Jo steadier, kali jo da Koli Jo Da kali Jo Da considerate, pink Tai chru pin Tai true pink Tai chrue platform Jungle Jungle Jungle magnificently. Way yeah, way yeah, way yeah, solemnly Dan Ju down Ju Dan Ju shield Kyao Ju Kiao jill Kyiao Jan adjusted, mung Cho mun Cho mung Cho.
Speaker 3: Launch, Shinzu da shin su da shin su da swiftly Jiao da yao du Jao da exclaimed, u Haw s how s haw proud Ja soup Yeah, sue yaz sue raised Dah dah dah gusty light cher light, cher light, cher tugging Li had li ha Li had fiercely.
Speaker 1: When June When June, When June stabilized, Ghanji Ganzi Ganji gratitude Ping ping ping past yo yeah yo yeah yo yeah suaye yang ju Yang jill sung Julle symbolizing what what what, fearless Junsa juom sha Junsa.
Speaker 3: Planting Hoy hoy hoy memories.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of fluent fiction Mandarin Chinese. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www Dot fluentfiction dot org Premium Mandarin Chinese. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors.