Speaker 1: Claybuck dot com in China.
Speaker 2: Clay Travis and Fox sextims today at noon on fifty five KRC the talk station. It's height five fifty five kr C D Talks Station. A very happy Tuesday to you, made extra special every Tuesday.
Speaker 1: At this time because now is when we get the inside scoop from Breitbart News Today the return of Kalamadi and he is the tech editor at Breitbart and bookmarket folks. I would like to start out the segment reminding you it's b R E I T B A R T Breitbart dot Com. Some great reporting there and of course outside of the the legacy media Columbadi and welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. My friend's a pleasure to have you on today and the time. He couldn't be better considering what happened to paveld Durrov.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Brian happy to be here with you.
Speaker 1: He was the founder of this apparently wildly, wildly popular social media program. It's a platform I guess analogous to a Twitter or a TikTok or something, but it's called Telegram. And he was arrested not from what he did, but apparently what he didn't do. He allowed people to speak their mind and engage in the free exercise of ideas, including some kind of terrible stuff, you know, terrorism and racism or whatever whatever. The European Union is deemed in its infinite wisdom to be verboten. He got arrested for it merely because he provided the platform. Are they not aware of? Like, for example, Colin, I have to throw this one out there. You can say whatever you want and someone whatever you want through the mail, You can talk to and say whatever you want on a telephone, and you can even go right now, I'm looking at it to Amazon and get a copy of The Anarchist Cookbook, which, according to the author, I detailed advice concerning electronics, sabotage, surveillance, date on everything from bugs to scramblers. There's a comprehensive chapter on natural, non lethal and lethal weapons, running the gamut from cattle prodz to submachine guns to bows and arrows. The section on explosives and booby trap ranges from TNT to whistle traps. He goes on, But there it is. It's free speech. It's a published book. You can go buy it. They're not being held accountable for that, Colin.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a great point, Brian, and it's France looks worse and worse every day as this telegram situation unfolds. And there's a number of reasons why. The latest is, you know, they're coming at him. One of the charges is related to, you know, child pornography being spread on this platform and you know, related sexual imagery. Now, the problem with that is the greatest spreader of child pornography and discussing sexual imagery on earth is Mark Zuckerberg on Instagram and Facebook. You don't see him quicking in his boots worrying about France arresting him. So what we're seeing here because the political prosecution, you know, being covered up as oh, it's for the children, and oh it's the fight drugs, which is you know, kind of familiar language. Does in the US we see the left saying that, you know, this is why we got a combat free speech. To me, what's really going on here is an extension of what we've seen unfolding around all of Europe. Like in the UK. The problem to these powerful governments aren't the crimes being committed like the horrible, horrific knife murders of children, the problem isn't that crime. The problem is people talking about that crime. That's what England is throwing people in jail for. And now France has thrown this guy. You know, he made the unfortunate decision to take French citizenship, which I don't think anyone should ever do that. I would advise against it, just not because it's France. But in this case, you know, this Russian born guy has his platform with a couple of billion users and he landed at an airport to go to his house and he was thrown in jail. And the reason is the government doesn't like what people are saying to each other on his platform.
Speaker 1: But again, you know, nothing more effect than the exploitation of children for any reason whatsoever. It is a crime to do that. If people are exchanging this information on this social media platform, they are engaging in criminal activity, I will admit. But then again, if you want child porn, I suppose you could put in the US mail and mail it to whoever you want to send it to. The US mail is not going to be responsible for the content of what's in any given envelope or container. You have committed a crime. They could go after the people who perpetrated these acts of horrific evil by virtue of them being and having a presence on this particular site, it would make their job that much easier, it seems to me, Colin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to clean up child pornography, and I certainly do it. Yeah, But you know, it's a major issue that we cover extensively at Bright Part. It's one of the largest problems on the Internet is grooming and child pornography and how those crimes are facilitated by the Internet. You don't go after the head of the platform with the exception of trying to force them to actually enforce rules and figure these things out. You go after the people spreading it, because there's people making millions of dollars, if not billions, in facilitating these crimes. So you know that's not Francis answer. Francis answer is we must arrest this guy and try to shut down his platform because of these you know, these Trump charges essentially.
Speaker 1: Well, and moving away from the obvious horrors of child pornography over to what you pointed out is happening in England. That is political discourse. If there are people rioting in the streets, people are going to have comments on it, they're either going to approve it, they're going to be against it. They're going to point to the evil doers and make comments about them. They're going to point to the perpetrators of violence and say things about them, either supportive or against them. And this is all important political discourse. But if you utter a syllable that, for whatever reason, in support of maybe the the rioters who are upset about the state of the immigration system, that should be supported by government rather than going after people for their utterances. If they want to arrest someone who's broken the law, there they are right out in the street. If they're breaking things, arrest them for their crimes. But you can't arrest me for having a comment in observation about those crimes.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, you through no fault of your own, because I share it. Have a very American centric view of speech. You know what I've learned over my decade at Breitbart from working with people in Europe is Europeans don't think like us. Europeans don't think you have the right to say, golly, these folks should not be murdering children with nice because they will throw you in jail for that. And I can tell you that some of my colleagues in Europe are privately making plans. What do I do if I'm arrested for publishing the truth on Breitbart dot Com? What, you know, how do I get my family out of the United Kingdom? You know, which is shocking to us to believe, because we consider these countries, you know, essentially equivalent to the US. You know, we look at English culture and think it you know, in many ways it's very similar to us. But they use some funny words for things, right, Like they call potato chips crisps, and they're so silly, you know. In fact, there's a basic difference in how we consider free speech and associated topics. So where I'm kind of taking conversations on this subject with people in America is you need to reconsider a European vacation. You know, the Brian Thomas's of the world, the column the Darns of the world, could get arrested if we go to Europe. You know, I don't think that's beyond the pale, because they really don't like the concept that you Brian Thomas can sit down at the microphone and speak truth that the government doesn't like.
Speaker 1: That is uh, you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's been for a long time.
Speaker 1: In France. I have a longtime friend. I went to church with him growing up, and he has been a French citizen for decades now. He married a French girl and he majored in France, so he's fluent in the language. But I was speaking out against our government over the dinner table once when he was in town, and he looked at me and he goes, wow, He goes, you know, you couldn't even say that kind of thing in France.
Speaker 3: What right?
Speaker 4: The first time I ever heard that, The first time I'd ever heard that. I'm like, it's like a core American principle is speaking out against the government and screaming your head off what these chuckleheads are doing to us.
Speaker 3: And there's another layer there, Brian, which is their media is even more captured by the establishment than ours. You know, I would joke that if you turned on CNN for a random French person, they would almost think it's scandalous and independent media, right, because when you look at like the AFP and Lamond and these other French media sources, English media versus, they're not going to go outside of what the government wants. Unless it's things like we hack the cell phones of these celebrities and look a look at the celebrity gossip there. They might have the free media, but when it's things like, you know, major world issues and major national issues in these nations, they're marching to the be, to the government, you know, without exception. And that's why you know, we have many bright part readers in Europe because we have a London team and a focus on European affairs. And it's even shocking in our internal messaging systems when we see messages from lawyers saying things like don't talk about this because it's illegal. That's not something we normally hear in America. It's kind of contrary to our mindset. But the more I think about it, Brian, you know, don't you think the left would love for that to be how it is here? You know what they love for example.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean look what they went through. I mean, just hot news off the press. Zuckerberg's letter to Jim Jordan acknowledging that he was pressured by the Biden Harrison administration to suppress various topics of conversation which ultimately turned out to be true things we were saying about COVID nineteen during the time, as well as the comments about the Hunter Biden laptop, which, oh my god, with the benefit of hindsight, he says, we should have allowed that, and we promised we're not going to do that again until all the information's in and allow you to engage in the free discourse. And we all don't believe that as far as we could throw Mark Zuckerberg from a mile away, but you know that's the point being that's what our government tried to do through internal pressure. You pointed out that, you know, Mark Zuckerberg isn't afraid of getting locked up. Maybe that's because he's got friends in the administration who have promised him we will never come after you as long as you do our will.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, it's you know, he's even deeper than friends in the administration, which he certainly has. You know, the the one of the very top executives of Facebook is the former Deputy Prime Minister of the UK. You know, he's got juice with the global deep state. He's not losing any sleep about any anything posted on his platforms that are getting other tech CEOs arrested.
Speaker 1: Well and Colin do you feel that that is part of the problem with this unregulated, unmitigated flow of illegal immigrants into our country. As you point out, we are one of the few, if not only, countries on the planet that has a First Amendment that is very well protected. We literally can say, I mean, with very little exception, almost anything we want. We believe in the free exchange of ideas, and we believe that the more we talk about something, the more elevated our conversation becomes, and the more, you know, the better our solutions come through conversation, the exchange of ideas. You have a bunch of people flowing in from the four corners of the globe that have no connection with that, and like my friend from France can't believe that we can even say things like that. That's their mindset and that's culturally transforming.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right. That's certainly what Europe's gone through, and that's what we're going through. And even in different ways. If you look at Canada, they flooded Canada with Indian immigrants who are not you know, they don't share the values of Canadians and they're not sort of becoming Canadians, right. I think what you've hit on is generation after generation, especially in this country, people do come from the four corners of the Earth and they learn English and their kids kind of come out as Americans, right, you know, first and second generation Americans from wherever they came from, Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, like my forefathers. That's how America's always worked. Now we're seeing folks come and it's not limited to one culture or one country. There's no incentive for that to happen other it's almost they're almost incentivized to keep their language and their culture and their values which are foreign on us.
Speaker 1: And of course they haven't become naturalized citizens or the appropriate immigration process where you are taught civics and the founding principles of our country. They don't even teach that to our own children and our own schools these days, Colin, No, they don't.
Speaker 3: They're they're learning their genders and their their gender identity flags, but not you know, the American flag and what it stands for. So you know, what I personally worry about is the result of what you've just described, the lack of integration, the lack of American values. To me, that weakens things like the first Amendment because you have a generation who multiple generations now who would rather you not have the right to free speech if it is inconvenient for them or their side. And you know, as you know it certainly is a lawyer, and as the talk show host, the first Amendment is exactly for pizza. That's not convenience, because no one needs to protect the speech that everyone agrees about, right, there's no rest to that speech.
Speaker 1: It shall be illegal for you to make an utterance that causes somebody else cognitive dissonance, Collin.
Speaker 3: And what and tech companies like you know, Facebook being one of the worst, have sort of taken that approach because you know, what Zuckerberg and friends do is when Breitbart publishes articles about illegal immigration that are inconvenient and sure facts they don't like, they use their algorithms to basically memory hold them, you know, to make it so very few people read that.
Speaker 1: I understand that all day long, Colin. That's why you have to post things in a certain way to remind people that there is Breitbart out there, Breitbart dot com. If you don't put a direct link to the Breitbart article, but you maybe capture a headline or refer people over it in an indirect way. Your content will be seen if you link something specifically, no one will see it. If I say Happy Friday, which I do every Friday on Facebook, Colin, I'll get hundreds of people saying happy Friday to you are making nice comments. If I were to link any article from Breitbart, I bet no one would see it. I've done this test on a number of different occasions and not a single chime, not a negative comment, not a positive comment, no thumbs up, just silence. And I'll even go back later Sai, didn't anybody see my post? And like what post exactly?
Speaker 3: And it's designing to make you feel a little bit crazy. It's a form of gaslighting. It is you know, it makes you say, gee, does no one care about this issue? No, they're just not seeing its algorithm why Internally we sometimes refer to Mark Zuckerberg as the editor of the Internet because he decides what you see, you catch off.
Speaker 1: I could laugh at it, but it's a sorry state of affairs. But it's truth and that's what I like talking about here on the fifty five Cases in the Morning Show. Colin and I and tech editor at Breitbart, keep up the great work. It's always a wonderful thing having you on the program. My best to you and everybody else had been on the team at Breitbart, have a great day break you too, call it an eight twenty one fifty five kre city talk station and spreading the information. You know, you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You can do whatever you want. It's your medical care. Go to affordable imaging services. You don't have to pay one thousands of dollars to get a man and an MRI, a CT scan and echo cardigram, ultrasound, lung screening, cardiac scoring. All of the images that affordable imaging services are indeed affordable as contrasted to the price you're going to pay at the hospital imaging department, which could literally set you back thousands of dollars. There's not a single image that's more expensive than an MRI with a contrast at affordable imaging, which is only six hundred and forty five bucks. Compare that to maybe three thousand, four thousand, five thousand. I don't know what you're out of pocket liability is, but it's probably a lot more than the entire image. And their images include the board certified radiologists report, which you and your doctor will both get within forty eight hours. Yeah, four point fifty for a CT scam, but no, contrast six hundred with echo cardiogram. Talk to Jeff if he saved thirty one hundred dollars, he got one for four hundred and ninety five dollars. You have a choice affordable imaging service. Find them online. It's easy Affordable medimaging dot com. The number is five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC. Get ready to