Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They're running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 1: With Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: Lost in.
Speaker 4: Nagre Sterling Nator.
Speaker 3: Listen, once again, Dave Scott, who's a Canadian, has to explain to me why today in the lower forty eight I could smell those forest fires as bad as they've ever been, and I could see that smoke as bad as it's ever been. These are amazing fires. How many fires are there? Do you know, Dave Scott, how many Canadian fires are imposing themselves on us?
Speaker 5: In declaring war?
Speaker 6: I think there's over one hundred and fifty right now, and I know that. I know in British Columbia. I can't speak for any other province, but I know in British Columbia they have called in firefighters from Mexico, Costa Rica, Australia, New Zealand and that way it helps take a lot of the burden off off of the play that's going on right now.
Speaker 3: But imagine the expense of bringing in firefighters from New Zealand, the airplane, the hotel, the feeding them. Mexico not so hard. Freaking New Zealand couldn't be further away.
Speaker 6: I agree with you. I agree with you. But you know what, in this new wave of super fires that we are seeing, or should I call them super bureaucracy fires, That way we could, you know, we could share the wealth of what's going on. And this is you know, look, I believe climate change is real in certain cases, but I don't believe that a lot of these fires are caused by climate change. For example, just so me four hours, a lady who is very pro climate change just happen to be arrested for ourson for setting three ground fires.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I mean, yeah, that's a good way to deal with the environment is to ac set forest fires exactly.
Speaker 6: So you know, yes, there's lightning strikes. Yes, the fires create their own weather patterns, the bigger that they go. But I mean, people are just so hyped up about Oh it has to be climate change. It has to be climate change. Look at the factors that are in it before you proclaim it. Okay, And that is all I'm saying, Like these need these super fires, they don't need emotion, They need critical thinking as to why they are happening. Look, we if you guys are getting hit with smoke where you are Walter, Yes, I apologize for that, yes, but I mean on the flip side, you know, we have to start looking for answers as to why it's happening. Not bureaucracy, not disallowing people at fire crews to sit around and do nothing for three four five days, not grounding helicopters, not grounding airplanes. You would think with the I think Canada has given Ukraine, and I'm Ukrainian and I got to you know, you know, if you talk about the Russia Ukrainian war, Okay, I'm all about supporting Ukraine, but if you look at the money that Canada alone has designated to help Ukraine, we could have bought another three hundred three hundred water bomber aircraft that land on the lakes, the Canada air ones that you see on every video that land on the lake, scoop it up and go dump it on the fires. But no, instead we give it away.
Speaker 3: The bureaucracy allegedly started the fires. Why did they start the fires?
Speaker 6: Well, I think it comes down to a few things. We're always tampering with nature, so we're spraying glycophates on the forest. We're not cleaning in Canada due to the political climate that has really taken away what Canada is, which is a natural resource country and an export country. We've taken the jobs of cleaning up the forests, say of dead fall or you know, replanting trees. We haven't done enough of it. You're trying to kill bugs with chemicals, which dries out the trees, which makes them more susceptible to fires. I mean, if you and I think of a fire starting, Walter, what's the temperature that you think of? You think of it at probably between ninety and one hundred and ten fahrenheit, okay, which would be about say, thirty three to thirty nine degrees celsius. That's where I think, not at seventy five degrees fahrenheit or twenty one degrees celsius, nothing like that. And yet they're starting in cooler temperatures now and they're taking off. Well why are they taking off? Because we don't have people. Our forest industry has been decimated. If you look in my town, when I moved here eleven years ago, there were three mills, okay, that were all different types of mills for all different types of wood. Now, eleven years later, we have zero mills in a town of twenty five hundred people and that was our biggest economic growth. And this is happening all over not only British Columbia in smaller towns, but right across the country. When you take away the forestry and the people who manage forestry. For somebody who's just getting out of university, who grew up in the city but looked up at the mountains and said, hey, those trees look really, really pretty, it doesn't get the job done properly.
Speaker 3: I think this is an act of war that the Canadian government has declared war on the Lower forty eight on the US. And the way that this is you've weaponized these trees.
Speaker 6: Well, historically speaking, we are to and oh against you? So I mean, could we be going for three? And oh? I mean we every every year we send our Canadian Air Force down with Canadian geese. We call them cobra chickens up here. And you know we're all about the danger man, We leaves dangerous way.
Speaker 3: The geese can take down our planes.
Speaker 6: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 5: It seems like an act of war.
Speaker 3: You've leach unleashed them toxic chemicals on us.
Speaker 5: Smoke.
Speaker 3: It's a smoke war, a chemical war. And geese. Therefore, you're sending a militarized aircraft toward us.
Speaker 6: Well, not just that, but let's also remember that Canadians are breathing in the smoke as well. But if you go back to World War One during Agent Orange, when the Germans were dropping Agent Orange on everybody, the Canadians were breathing in that stuff like it was a barbecue. You know, we went right for it. You know, that's how strong the Canadian lungs are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, do you have anything that's because of the French cigarettes? Do you have anything to report to us? Dave Scott, host of spaced Out Radio. You can hear every show he's ever done on YouTube. Spased Out Radio got a cool website, spaced out Radio dot com. Dave expert on UFOs UAPs. How about a report on the latest.
Speaker 6: Well the latest if we could use an old childhood nursery rhyme, sure, alter about the pied piper, you know, where he plays his flute and all the rats end up leaving with him out of the city of London. And then well I laughed at this, and I don't know why I came up with this analogy, but Congressman Eric Burlison, who is very hot to trot on the UFO topic right now and really getting into protecting whistleblowers and potential whistleblowers for coming forward so that way they are protected from breaking their NDAs in case they want to say what happened, where the UFOs are, where the alien bodies are that allegedly the United States government is covering up. Well, he put up his pipe pied piper today and he started playing his flute because on x he put out a big report that basically says, look, if you guys are wanting to come out, if you're wanting to add your name to the list, come to me, talk to me. I want your story. I want to be able to really bring this to the forefront. I want to make sure you're protected. I want to make sure that you are that you don't have to worry about getting fired from your government job or your defense contract job because you did this. So right now, basically, what Burlison is doing is he's calling together all the troops who have had UFO experiences or unidentified anomalist phenomena otherwise known as UAP experiences that they can come out and publicly talk about it. Now when I say publicly, I'm not saying to the public you and I don't get those stories. This is so they can come out publicly to the Congress, people behind the dark curtain, behind the Wizard of Oz's curtain. So that way they can keep their names out of the public. They're not going on radio or podcast interviews like your show or my show or whoever. They are literally just trying to get these names out of the woodwork. And for a lot of the whistleblowers, from what I've heard from people who are close to, many of them not trusting anybody. They don't want to come out. They don't care what kind of assurances they have, because in the end, it doesn't matter. Whence their name is public. They could have a lot of ramifications that happen to them, from losing pensions, to losing jobs, to losing contracts. There's a lot more at stake. They're just talking about a UFO.
Speaker 5: What's at stake.
Speaker 6: They're livelihoods and potentially the livelihood of their children or maybe their spouse or well, don't.
Speaker 3: You think we're at a point in time where we're past that. When a government says yes there are UFOs here are the files the power? The importance of the drop of the files, in my opinion is it's the first time in history that the US government has actually acknowledged it's true. Now, you may not like the files, you may not think there's enough. I may not think there's enough, But we have to put that in context, which is that up till now we speculated on two things.
Speaker 6: Well, and Walter, I would agree with you on that. However, with the people coming out and basically throwing their own departments under the bus, the alphabet agencies that pretty much rule the behind the scenes and behind the curtains of government really don't like this happening. They don't like their secrets coming out to the public. And I think that's the concern. It isn't about telling or not telling the US public. It's about potentially giving up secrets. Most of these people, if not all of them, don't know what they've seen. They don't know if it's secret technology that Lockheed Skunk Quirks has been working on, or if it's actually from outer space or a different dimension. This is the argument, and they don't want to give up a lot of the secrets that the US has been holding and I got a good example of that, Walter, if you don't mind. Okay, remember during the bin Laden raid in a Badabad, Pakistan, when they took out bin Laden, they brought in a bunch of stealth helicopters that were based I believe at one of the secret bases on the west coast Okay. There were two of them. One of them actually crashed during that session and during that raid, and they had to blow it up and destroy it. Otherwise we would have never known that those helicopters actually existed. Where are those helicopters now? Where are the helicopters that were used? Why have we never seed them again? Were they destroyed like they were already made for one mission and then destroyed or are they still around? That's a big question. And that's kind of like leading into the UAP thing. Where is everything? Where are they hiding it? What are they hiding? What technologies do they have? And that's the big question.
Speaker 7: Nobody knows, Nobody knows, nobody knows.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: So with the Canadian wildfires, do we see an end to this?
Speaker 6: The Canadian wildfires? Of course, they're going to start wrapping up here soon. And what's traditional is that usually around Labor Day they end up disappearing and they end up being under full control and they end up going out. Like, for instance, in my area, just a couple of days ago, towns that were evacuated, they've been allowing people back home. They have reopened the highway so now I can actually drive south to Vancouver, where I'm going next week. So, I mean it is something that is very very appropriate for this time of year as well. Not only that, but the temperatures at night are starting to get into single digits up where we live, and and the fires don't move as fast at night, so it's a combination of both.
Speaker 7: So, Dave, do you think does it? I mean, why now though? Why this year is the smoke coming down to the lower forty eight If this happens all the.
Speaker 6: Time, because we as Canadians were instructed to point all of our fans towards eight forty ninth parallel.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I think it's I think it's personal. And did you like Matt's impression of me?
Speaker 5: I think that was pretty good.
Speaker 6: It kind of tripped me out a little bit. I'm like, is there a problem with your microphone right now? Or no, it's excellent, excellent, No.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when we talk about top secret government stuff. This happens to many talk show hosts across America. We get interfered with it, exactly actly the most curious moments. Isn't that something Dave.
Speaker 6: Scott was I Was I cut off the air? Or was I still on the air when I know you.
Speaker 3: Were still on the air because you're Canadian, but as an American, I was cut off. Hey, great show, Thank you very much, Dave Scott. Spaced Out Radio, spaced Out Radio dot Com. Walter Sterling The other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 2: If you want to go to.
Speaker 8: Or fight an.
Speaker 2: Alligator in a swamp, then the other side of men like cas what do It's Florida's Story.
Speaker 9: I'm James Park and this is Florida Story.
Speaker 2: Thank you, oh, thank you so much. It's so nice for our first Florida story.
Speaker 9: We're going to go to the Tampa area where I'm trying to piece this one together because what we have is there's a neighborhood with roaming chickens, and the roaming chickens are supposedly the origin of the dispute between a forty three year old Florida man and a sixty five year old Florida man. An argument escalates, it turns into show I always say, a kerf fluffle, and they get in a fight, and then now people are in legal trouble. But I feel like we're missing a lot of details here because then it just fast forwards to after these guys got in trouble, both guys go to jail, and then the cops have to go confiscate three chickens. And so I see the video and it just shows the cops taking three chickens and putting them into a police vehicle, and I guess they're going to chicken jail. So I don't know why three chicken are getting arrested when two dudes getting a fight. I don't know if one of the guys owned them and the other guy was just ticked at the other people let them roam the neighborhood.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 9: The only other detail I have is, UH, they talk to some of the neighbors, and some of the neighbors liked having the chickens, and they left out food and water for them. But this is all I've got. I've just I've never seen chickens get arrested and get is there a chicken jail? Like where are they taking them to? I don't know, dinner, I mean like like a KFC or something. I don't know how any of this works. And this is Florida, so I don't think I want to know my beer. This keeps coming up the whole aligator slash crocodile situation where you know your people, you're so brave and nonchalant about living in a house whose property backs up into the natural habitat of a fourteen foot dinosaur. I know the weather's nice in Florida. I don't know where you came from before that, and maybe it's snowed and you hate cold weather or whatnot. But do you have to live so close to source? And this keeps becoming a problem because you know it's the statistics seem underwhelming when you find out like, oh, well, there's only like six people a year killed by alligators in Florida. This sounds kind of like a lot because there's a bunch people who are run around getting the arm ripped off and whatnot. And so what we have here is a almost fourteen foot alligator. They had to chase him down and kill him because someone found a human body floating around in a canal. And this was in the Ridge Crest, Florida alligator. The size of this thing is immense though. I have a video from Fox thirteen first.
Speaker 11: On Fox A gruesome discovery Panellas County where witnesses found this almost fourteen foot gator with a body in its mouth this afternoon. This happened in the Ridge Crest community along one hundred and thirty fourth Street near Openton Road. Fox fourteen's Justin Matthews is out there a.
Speaker 9: Lot now, Justin, Justin, I'm sure you're a great reporter. I don't care what you have to say at this point. Why are you people getting eaten my dinosaurs in Florida?
Speaker 1: Move?
Speaker 9: Hold my beer all right? For our next Florida story. I need parents, I need you to pay attention to this one. There's a mom who's just trying to make it through being a mom as hard these days, and you have these kids. They get addicted to their electronic devices, phone, xbox. They're always plugged into something. They're watching dumb stuff on TikTok or YouTube, or you know, playing Minecraft or Fortnite or whatever, and some of these kids get serious addiction to these. Well, this one mom has a ten ten year old son and an eleven year old daughter and she's had enough. She took away all of their electronics. Well, the kids were furious. They screamed at her, they threw a fit like nothing else. But mom stood her ground and said, no electronics until you learn your lesson. So mom goes to work. But when she comes back, the kids are gone and the car's gone. Great, so what do you do? Do you report your kids missing? Do you report your car stolen? Do you report the cars probably stolen by your missing kids? So she calls the cops and so now the cops are looking for the stolen car. First, and this is weird. Two hundred miles up I seventy five. Now they started out in North Point, but they're in the Gainesville area when the cops run a plate on the car that matched the description of the stolen car and it comes back hot.
Speaker 2: So they pull over the car.
Speaker 9: That's a high risk situation and I'll be damn outcomes at gunpoint, the ten year old son out of the driver's seat and the eleven year old daughter out of the passenger seat.
Speaker 1: Part of me and you should be a little bit.
Speaker 9: Impressed at a ten year old was able to drive about two hundred miles on the nearest Florida Freeway almost to Georgia from the bottom of the state. No crashes, no dings, you know, no negative consequences from that. But mom just said she's not going to charge her ten year olds an eleven year old daughter with grand theft auto. So since she declined to press charges, Really, the worst charge the cops can throw at the ten and eleven year old is driving without a license. And the cops had to respond on Facebook. They're like, well, yeah, we can't throw kids in jail for what's a misdemeanor ticketed violation. Y'all all need to slow your role. This mom's trying as hard as she can. Like the cops felt sorry for the mom. I feel sorry for the mom. I mean, what do you do after that? You have to sleep with your car keys and your pillow cushion. I guess those are some bad kids. They deserve to be grounded. Pull my beer well, I'm going to chalk this one up under the classic battle that's going on in America, the public, very public debate over free speech or hate speech or slander, or what's parody and what's fair use. And you know that this is a worthy discussion of your time and effort as a very important issue. So for today's Florida story example, we're going to go to De Soto County to the beach where a guy got in trouble because he has his car painted up to look like a Border Patrol vehicle. It even has the lights on it and everything. But he's in trouble for impersonating a police officer because this isn't a Border Patrol vehicle. His actually says booty Patrol. That's right, Booty Patrol. We go to the local NBC affiliate here, just so you don't think I'm a crazy person making this up.
Speaker 12: WBBH meet the man behind the Booty Patrol, Gabriel Levano. He's the proud owner of this trick out Chevy pickup truck.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean the truck alone was like seventy five that's just.
Speaker 12: For the decals, plus another five grant to light this truck up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 10: I was just bored, you know, and I just decided.
Speaker 2: On that that's a lot of money just to be bored.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, man, but like you know, just to have fun.
Speaker 12: You know, it's just been fun in games for the eighteen year old from braidon Tech.
Speaker 10: I have videos of cops coming up to me and asking me if they just want to picture pull.
Speaker 12: On Sunday night, after an event in Arcadia, he met at the Soto County deputy wasn't laughing.
Speaker 10: So as soon as I pull out of the event, carp pulls me over.
Speaker 12: Deputy's riding him this ticket for improper display in his rims, including the prohibited red and blue lights.
Speaker 9: Oh how are you gonna sit in this guy to jail? This is a Florida hero that looks so good. It really did look like a like a Border Patrol trug but it just says Booty Patrol on it and the same font and everything. And kudos to him, man, because this guy has a walking party wherever he goes a thing of lights up like the Nearest dance club, and he had a bunch of friends packed into it.
Speaker 1: Looked like a good time.
Speaker 5: I thought this was America.
Speaker 9: We can't run around in a fake jurisdictional enforcement vehicle, as if anyone's mistaking the booty patrol truck for an actual law enforcement function. Get a hold of yourself, people, He's just having fun and this is Florida. By the way, you have a lot bigger problems than the eighteen year old boy genius in the booty patrol truck. Hold my beer.
Speaker 1: I'm James Parker.
Speaker 9: Florida Stories is a spring rock production on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 3: All Right, Congratulations with Walter Sterling on the air in Chicago on the Great WGN.
Speaker 14: Midnight Misfits Walter Sterling, The out Side of Midnight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to be popular?
Speaker 8: Jenny thinks that she has the key to popularity parking in cars with the boys at night. When Jerry brags about taking Jenny out, he learns that she dates all the boys, and he feels less important.
Speaker 3: He feels less important. All right, Walter Sterling, lets you and I talk. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Last night we discussed the mystery of Christina Molinari. Christina Moullinary is a new world reset stand up comic. First time I heard her, I'm like, she's got to be on this show. I send her manager an email, and then her manager another email, and then her agent and email, and her agent another email. And she's about to start a world tour and she's right bubbling under. She's showing up at small venues but around the world, and she's going to get to the next level soon. That's where we want to be. We want to be with a comic who's get right there. And she's on this show and becomes part of this show because I get her. This makes sense to me.
Speaker 13: Guy friends are so great I have, you know, I love my guy friends.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think if.
Speaker 13: They would, they would have sex with me.
Speaker 9: You know, almost positive they would.
Speaker 13: And that's not to take away what good friends they are, because they are, but they would be better friends in a heartbeat.
Speaker 9: They would, you know they would.
Speaker 13: I don't think any of them's like, no our friendship, right.
Speaker 3: And then I waited to hear from the manager, and then I waited to hear from the agent, and then I started to branch out to my friends who know the stand up comic circuit. That's a tight clicky bunch. I got in touch with Ed Till, I got in touch with Cooper Lawrence. I got in touch with everybody I know who knows that circuit.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 3: They didn't answer my emails, they didn't answer my calls.
Speaker 5: It was it's weird. It's a mystery. Why the heck on this?
Speaker 3: These radio stations, this show, a live, all night radio show designed to showcase a stand up comic. Why haven't I heard back from any of them? Because she's going to do a show in Philly, she's going to do a show in New York City. We could sell out those venues. This is a powerful place.
Speaker 13: One time, this guy he asked if I wanted to go see Adam Sandler because that's my favorite comedian. And I was like, yeah, sure, I'll go with you. And you know, he was like this millionaire or something like that, and then he did something because I didn't want to hang out with him more than just going you see that, and so then he like kind of like dangled it in front of me like a Carrie, like, oh, I guess we won't go and see that then, And I was like, Okay, that's fine because I didn't want to do it. That bad, but he like really rubbed it in my face. So I bought Adam Sandler tickets right in the front row, like they were like a grant. They were so expensive. I did not have that money. And I drove three hours. And then he sent me a picture of oh, look at the seats like that I have, and my sees were way better. So then I send him a picture back, and I sent the Adam Sandler meme Somebody's closer, And it was so worth it that I felt so good, and I blocked him, and.
Speaker 5: She blocked him.
Speaker 3: Christina Molinari, Christina Molinari, I'm on big enough radio stations with massive voice covering all of North America right now. Christina Molinari, you must have a friend who's hearing this show. You need to come on this show. We'll have a good time. I won't say anything too stupid. I respect your work. I'm not going to beg but I'm pointing out this would be good for you, and I believe it'd be good for the Midnight misfits.
Speaker 14: I have never met a Dia coke drinker who is not a profoundly broken person. Every Dia coke drinker has a hole in their heart that aspartame is never gonna fill.
Speaker 3: Now, of course you're worried about Britney Spears. You've been worried about her for a while, and you have good reasons.
Speaker 4: I was like, come with this for like four weeks.
Speaker 15: Brittany Spears wants to be given less botox. On August eighth, the Grammy winner details her unfortunate experience with cosmetic injectables on Instagram, sharing it left her with some regrets.
Speaker 4: Be bad because you put so much botox and this left eye that it drew down like that and it's just now starting to raise up and benormal again. It's so embarrassed, is like that, Like it's girls. You have to be careful. If you in potox with these people and they stop theirs, they can really your eyes up. But I was like, come with this for like four weeks. It's just now like starting to write.
Speaker 15: Okay, And it's safe to say Brittany won't be allowing the doctor to hit her one more time with the treatment, as she captions the post you can't trust anyone.
Speaker 5: Previously, the forty four year.
Speaker 15: Old opened up about the lasting effects her thirteen year conservatorship under her family had on her self image, writing on Instagram in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: I used to feel pretty.
Speaker 15: Therefore I was calm, content, not trying. And then I felt like hot, wild mess, and I felt so alive in my wild days. She continued, it was hot, but then in the conservator ship, I felt absolutely nothing, uneasy, unattractive, not in my skin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no more botox for Britney Spears, Walter Sterling and you. I got a phone number. It's eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. You and I are starting the school year this week, next week, the week after that. No school should start this week or next week. It should start after Labor Day on the condition that they have air conditioning. The worst bar in your city as cold as could be. The worse the bar, the better the air conditioning. I don't understand why this doesn't apply to public schools. Well, you know when we were in school, it wasn't air conditioning, right, you're near death. Doesn't apply to you. These are kids who have been raised in air conditioning. Nothing unusual. There was a time I realized when you were younger that your parents would drive out to the highway stores and they would go store to store to find the cheapest air conditioning. They could probably took a week two weeks to find the cheapest air conditioner, and then it weighed four hundred pounds. Uncle Joe had to come to the house help your father install it. Major event, big deal. That isn't how it is anymore. Today you can buy an eight thousand BTU air conditioner that actually has a cool thing that enables you to install it in your window without any hardware or anything. Have you seen these new air conditioners? Have you seen this new design? It's like, oh, I should have had a V eight. It's one of those new designs where you go, why didn't I think of that? If you haven't seen it, give me a second to describe it, because the minute I describe you gonna go, oh, of course, air conditioner in the middle of the air conditioner. Instead of it being a solid square right in the middle, it's cut out and makes a U. The air conditioner is a U instead of a square. The U means you can put it in a window sill and put the window down. It goes right into the middle of the U, locks in place, installed, easy, easy as could be. Why the heck didnt anyone think of this before. I don't know. Maybe the components have gotten smaller or more compact, but it's brilliant anybody. And they're light, They're much lighter, and they're in they're maybe it in China. They cost like eight dollars. You get eight thousand and B two air conditioner for like eight dollars and there's there's your room, nice and cold. Any school system could get every single room air conditioned if they did one simple thing that they will never do cost Goo, Walmart, Sam's Club, any big box store. If you went to them and said, look, we have one hundred classrooms that need to be air conditioned in our district. Your store is in our district. We'd like you to donate one hundred air conditioners, have your guy put them in, and we will put a brass permanent plaque at the door of the school. We'll put it in every door and it will say school air conditioned, thanks to our friends at Walmart. Brass plaque permanent, thank you for air conditioning the school. Walmart would do it in two seconds. They would do it immediately. It be the best community service thing they could do, and it wouldn't cost them a lot of money, because air conditioners don't cost a lot of money anymore. You just haven't checked in a long time. There's no excuse to put those kids into those classrooms that warm. They can't learn, as well is their ability to learn. It's a lousy thing to do to teachers. Hi, congratulations, you get to teach in a ninety degree room with kids who are going to be sweaty, tired, falling asleep on you. No problem. Standardized test scores. We're going to still expect them the same way. I guarantee you in every one of those schools where the classrooms are not air conditioned, I promise you. If you went down the hall to the principal's office, there's the outer door. Every principal's office has an outer door and an inner door.
Speaker 5: The outer door.
Speaker 3: You open the door open a little bit, and you realize it's much colder on the other side of that door, just like on the other side of midnight, it's much colder. And then you go in the next door. Whoa, it's fifty degrees and there's the principal sitting in there in his swimsuit with a towel around him around his shoulder, her shoulder to stay warm. He's fine, he doesn't understand what the concern is. Maybe his assistant has air conditioning. There is no way in hell that in any part of the country that could get to eighty or ninety degrees right now, that that principle is not air conditioned. Meanwhile, down the hall, no air conditioning. I'll never understand it. It's bizarre to me, and I don't understand why the so called teachers' union don't demand that the teachers get to work in proper working conditions. You go into a sewing mill, a steel mill, garment factory, wherever you want to go, it's all going to be air conditioned, but not for the kid. Then you leave the kid in a ninety degree car. Lock the door, go into your bar, come back out. Oh my gosh, car's been broken into. There's an ambulance, there's a MS there, the police. You're arrested, and you should have been. Now they're doing this. Hayden Pianoitaire. What the hell's her name? Hayden Panetaire. And I'm studying Hayden because I'm just the most horrible person, and I'm looking at pictures of this thirty six year old woman who died. Actress died. She was in Heroes Nashville. Pretty girl, right, but we always sort of heard that she was crazy. She was married, young, married some big thug wrestler type that didn't work out. Then she had a boyfriend or maybe he's the husband, not clear. That's right, he's a boyfriend. Been with this boyfriend a long time. Mother tried very hard, father tried very hard to get to get her away from this boyfriend. Not the right guy. We've been trying to get. The quote is, we've been trying to get him out of our life for a very long time. People who worked with her on the Nashville set said she was usually drunk, and she was usually miserable and didn't like much. Fought depression, went to rehab, went to rehab, fought depression, didn't stop drinking, didn't stop drinking. And now what the family is starting to do is make noises about blaming the boyfriend and the boyfriend's brother who was there. There was no sign of foul play. This girl did a lot of drugs. It's not apparently she did a lot of drugs. She did a lot of booze. And now my favorite fantasy about addiction is that the dealer, the bartender is responsible. You. You've gone to bars, you've drank, and you probably had a hangover, and you might have blacked out once and then you said never again, and you never did it again when you had a blackout or hangover the next day, did you blame the bartender? No, you went, oh, what was I thinking?
Speaker 6: I'll never.
Speaker 3: I'll never do that again, and you don't. Meanwhile, if you are cursed from birth with it an addictive an addictive enzyme and addicted circuitry in your head. What happens to people who are addicted? They get a hangover, they get sick, and this is how they think. They think, oh my gosh, that will never happen again. And then the minute the hangover wears off, they drink again because they have an addictive perse It's not a personality, it's an addictive brain. All those enzymes are wrong, the hormones are all screwed up, and they have another drink, and then they have another drink, and every time they're done, they promise themselves it will never happen again. But they can't keep the promise because it's out of their control. It's a physical problem. But it's still their problem, and it's still under their control, and there are ways to end it, and they know what those ways are. They all know what those ways are, and it can end. But for the friends and relatives that guy who was on friends and he died of a drug overdose and lied to everybody for years on TV. Yes, I've been sober.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 3: I wonder how long Brad Pitt's been sober. He probably wonder how long he was actually sober. Did you see the stupid things he said? Last week? Brad Pitt announced that he was off the wagon, that he was having a few drinks now and then responsibly, and he's having them with friends. He's making sure he's with people who can say no now, Brad, no more for you. And then he stops. Yes, I'm going to be he actually said the word professional. He's going to be professional about it, which means he's not going to be a falling down drunk on the set in his imagination. I guarantee you somebody who was on the wagon for six years, who had a real problem before he went on the wagon, based on my friends, based on what I've heard, what I've seen in show business, because you know, I'm a show business guy. I lead a show business life. I'm surrounded by drug addicts. I'm surrounded by drunks. Not here, but in general. I go to conventions surrounded by it, and therefore I'm an expert.
Speaker 5: Brad Pitt, I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be behaved and restrained for a month, and then we'll hear about an unfortunate night where he got really drunk. They had to drag him home. Because it's a progressive disease, I've seen it too often. I wish it on nobody. All right, coming up, we have more mysteries for you and more conspiracies for you. On the other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The Other side of Midnight with Walters, The Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 13: The people of Them, On the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 2: How good is it?
Speaker 16: At the border? Gang bangers are now resorting to shoplifting, Yeah, shoplifting. A feller was identified as a member of the Chuco Tango gang, picked up at Walmart for attempting to steal a three hundred dollars speaker. His name is Terrence Andrew Mendoza, who probably has a nickname, a gang nickname like T Bone or maybe it's just file after you know Filet Migniona. I don't know. I have no idea about gangster nicknames. I think it's absolutely great. So this is an al Paso, Texas. El Paso is famous because it's right across the border from Warez and that's where a lot of drugs have come in, from meth to a ventanyl, heroin, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And gang bangers.
Speaker 16: Who are on the American side of the border, will they just go and they distribute the drugs to middlemen all over the US of A.
Speaker 2: And the border's been sealed.
Speaker 16: The drugs are not coming in the way they used to, and that's leading to a recession, a recession for gang bangers. And Terrence T Bone Mendoza, he decided to, yeah, go to Wahomart and do a little.
Speaker 2: Do a little, you know, five figure discount.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Mendoza identified himself to the constable.
Speaker 16: By word of mouth and provide a false and fictitious name. That's gonna be extra time in jail. Cop asks you for your name, give it to him. Give it to him now Walmart. By the way, I did not want to prosecute for the original theft charge, mainly because this guy's gonna be going to jail for being a gangbanger, and it's probably gonna be away for a long time. And when t Bone gets out of the who'scalp will.
Speaker 2: Dog gone it?
Speaker 16: They want him back as a customer and maybe he'll be a paying customer that time around. For the people of Walmart. I'm Bill o'hool Walter Sterling, the other side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 2: Talking every night, Walter Sterling.
Speaker 1: The other side of Midnight.
Speaker 3: In West Hollywood, California, there's a new law of fifteen that will apply to Walmart's and every store in this community. The new law of fifteen and the law of fifteen is that if you have more than fifteen items, you cannot do self checkout. This is the best law I've ever heard of. Self checkout should be banned. It's stupid. I don't need another job. I'm working hard enough on this. This has taking up all my energy. I don't need to go to any store and be a cashier in addition to being the person paying for it. I should not have to pay for it and then bag my own bagging my own is not what I went to high school for, and I didn't go to vocis. I'm not prepared to bag my own stupidest thing. I don't want to bag my own. I want you to bag it for me, because I've already paid one hundred percent markup on all of those items. Thankfully, this community West Hollywood in Los Angeles has decided to make it illegal, make it against the rules. If you have more than fifteen items, you can't do check your own. I don't know what their logic is there. I just I think they should get rid of self checkout. Dumb thing, the law of fifteen. But I congratulate any restrictions on self checkout never seem like a good idea.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, we.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of thief problems. And then oh, it's it's to require they have to be three people, they have to be three employees in the self checkout area. It's to preserve jobs. That's the idea, don't ask Terry. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 5: Hi, Terry Walter.
Speaker 6: Your show is girl great, love it.
Speaker 17: And it's getting bigger. You've got celebrities listening to your show. Now I heard them say things on these shows that only you are as unique to your show.
Speaker 10: And it's great. It's getting baby new shows expanding all over the universe. Now, first of all, those Canadian.
Speaker 3: Fires, Canadians, Canadians, they're attacking our nation.
Speaker 5: They're attacked a nation. That's an act of war. What the Canadians have done.
Speaker 10: You're right, You're probably right, and they.
Speaker 5: Of course talk show host. I'm a talk show host.
Speaker 18: Of course I'm right, of course, And if anybody wants to know, I mean, let's face it, Canada. Maybe they're mad at the tariffs and everything they're being put on, but still regardless, Trump has got to tell them, you boys got to build some big fire breaks up there.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm going to drop one hundred first, they're born in there, and they're going to build a fire break. Its just ridiculous, turning the northeast and northern part of the country into a giant Canadian barbecue. It's crazy, it's insane what's going on. And also with the schools, you've got a New York City school system. You've got to realize who's been running the school system for.
Speaker 18: The l one hundred years, criminals, communists.
Speaker 5: Communist criminals, communist criminals.
Speaker 10: Well, who else do we have like five six seven year old kids sit behind at test for eight hours and let them go downstairs to the interior and get like a little container of milk and a donut or something.
Speaker 2: Nuts uns kids.
Speaker 10: So kids would want to run around, they want to play sports, basketball, they want music, they want to learn too.
Speaker 6: But you got to move that.
Speaker 18: But when you have communists running to joint, you gotta just you got to know.
Speaker 10: The place is turned upside down immediately you see what else they're doing today, which is crazy. Just between me and you, I don't want to tell anybody.
Speaker 5: Else and anyone else, keep it between us, nobody.
Speaker 10: No, this is how crazy it is today. All the communists all about communists will get elected. They're blaming college kids for this. The college kids are in Dearborn, Michigan. They're in Los Angeles where you've got two comedies running from Maya. They're gonna fight it out in November. The communey got in may like the New York City. Come on, why are they doing this for? Because they're protecting the invasion of America. Folks kiss the country to buy enjoy yourself. Just go out there, enjoy yourself.
Speaker 3: It's over all right you me, Steven Manhattan, thank you very much for calling the other side of midnight. Walter Sterling eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Doesn't it feel good that we finally got to Friday. It's always good to get to Friday. And there's always a full moon on Friday.
Speaker 5: Did you know that? Whenever I'm on the radio on Friday, I'm like, yeah, it's a it's a full moon.
Speaker 3: But I want to talk about the phenomenon, the mystery of why nothing actually in public schools has changed in our lifetime.
Speaker 5: It's not because it works. It doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Like if you notice by the way, it doesn't work, this education thing. Every year in every city, the scores go down and it becomes more difficult when you get when you're admitted to most colleges today, that's true. When you get admitted to most colleges today, big colleges, Boston University, Syracuse University, NYU, they have to give remedial reading, math writing courses to freshmen because they can't function yet, they really can't write, read, function. These colleges are giving crash remedial courses to get these kids up to the point where they can actually learn. Oh and by the way, they can't read an analog clock sterling other side of midnight, red Apple Audio Networks