Speaker 1: It's time for this.
Speaker 2: Those are the sounds of the networks and companies that own the content that you watch, including the first one.
Speaker 1: Used to for sure they sold it in Texas.
Speaker 2: They're not letting you get on there unless you got a VPN, which stands for very private network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can pay for it, you cheapskate. Yeah, not me.
Speaker 2: With the price of eggs lately. Yeah, you got to cut back on a few things, and that's one of the subscriptions.
Speaker 1: You're cutting back on. Porn. Yeah, porn and paramount, those are the two I dropped.
Speaker 3: You also said you don't want to pay for your porn because then they can track your CD you know, choices and stuff. Are your weird selections that you're into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need some Russian bot getting into my credit card number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Or your choices, your category choices. You don't want to pay for your porn. You don't want to pay your egg yolk Yeah, same.
Speaker 2: Hollywood Reporter and I Hollywood Reporter reputable but also a bit snotty that you know, pretentious. Yeah, they're a bit McCartney. Oh, whereas Variety, Vulture, the little more Linen.
Speaker 1: E No, I see the difference. I don't see the difference either, if you could do it again.
Speaker 4: I don't understand the Linen party because Hollywood they're they're oh this pole and then Lenin.
Speaker 1: Huh. I would think it'd be the other way.
Speaker 4: Really, Lenen felt anti capitalism, and but I would agree with Christina McCartney was.
Speaker 1: It's not that, it's the way they sound. So what happened in Yeah, it's the story.
Speaker 2: Is the last day of the first half of the year, June thirtieth, tomorrow's July first, and tomorrow on the show, we will have top benningskon shows from the month of June. And I'm just saying, looking at the stuff now, maybe multiple segments.
Speaker 1: Wow, we were stacked. We were not.
Speaker 2: Very good last month, and we'd like to apologize to our fans.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: But the Hollywood Reporter critics picked the ten best TV shows of twenty twenty five so far, okay, so far, all right. They did the same with movies. We'll get to that later in the week as well. Sunday Night Baseball in no order, because we don't need to be ranking things. These are the top ten things and Sunday Night Baseball is not one of them.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 4: The Studio Apple TV Day. Did you finish Dog? You can't say that with the intro? Uh No, I'm stuck on the same episode I was, and I got distracted because of the Bear is such a better TV show.
Speaker 3: I think I finished it nice. I think I did. He sounds pretty memorable. I don't know what happens in the the old school Hollywood platter.
Speaker 1: What is that? Oh my god? Oh oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I did. I did with the water fountain. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I finished it.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was amazing. I've liked what I've seen so far.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, Like when I watched the Last of US, I didn't know that was the finale either. I kept waiting for another episode to air.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, that was it. They did have the sneaky seven episode season. We didn't see coming. That was surprising. Is that on there last one. We'll get to that in a second. Okay, here's what I'll say about it. Might not be in it. Might I haven't seen the list.
Speaker 4: Here's what I'll say about the studio. And you may have felt differently. Christina may have felt differently.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen it all. No, I know, and I like it.
Speaker 4: But when this episode was over, I didn't have any debate in my head as to whether or not I should watch another.
Speaker 1: Was like, all right, I'll get around to it.
Speaker 4: Whereas the second the Bear's over, I'm like, God, do I step till three and watch another one?
Speaker 1: It's so good I can't wait. And I would invite you to get in your car and go home right now. The rehearsal, HBO, it's fantastic. Okay, this is Kevin Turner vindicated this okay?
Speaker 2: Is this a comedy? Is this documentary? Is this a weird experiment? Is this the riskiest thing that's ever been done on television? The answers yes to go. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Christina, you talked about this and say, HBO thing the pit.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yeah, it's an er room. But it goes like hour by hour of like what they actually deal with. And seriously, you will, I mean doctors, they put up with enough, but after watching this, you seriously have a whole new appreciation, especially for emergency doctors.
Speaker 4: Pretend like Noah Wiley is the same guy he was on TV two decades ago.
Speaker 3: I think you have to assume that he's Carter and this this is not like a documentary.
Speaker 1: This is a fiction.
Speaker 3: Yes, fiction okay, uh And I told you I had a friend start working in an ERM and it's amazing how many things people get stuck in their butt.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's hot. There's a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Shampoo bottle, all whatever up there. I'd like on the rankings of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, in terms of prosthetic arm sometimes if you're out of shampoo, you just checked to see if there's an extra bottle.
Speaker 2: Adolescents, Netflix, Sad and Door, Disney Star Wars.
Speaker 5: I tried.
Speaker 4: Okay, everyone I talked to said, man, this is terrible. And then when slightly biased our friend finished it, he said, this is one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: That's what our friend Jason Farntello said. Okay, what was it called? And Door seen it? That's no Moon.
Speaker 2: Animated show and adult swim called common side Effects makes the list yep. Mike Judges involved. Oh, I'm gonna tell you this show I have seen and it does look like an acid trip, but I haven't I've just watched one episode.
Speaker 1: It's confusing. Oh that's all. So that's good. The last of us should be on there, but there wasn't. What about the bear, Well, the bear just started. Yep.
Speaker 3: Coming up next and just a matter of three plus minutes, we go around the beef the top forty beefs. What fights, we'll get into it. What fights matter most, that's next.