Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the second of April. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, as we come up to Easter weekend, we had a Trump giving a speech last night and the markets are giving a thumbs down to what he had to say. Every day it's a different story from this liar in chief. It's amazing to see this unfold. It's difficult to watch, but it truly is amazing to watch this. And of course now we have another distraction that's coming down the pipeline. We have a long pipeline of distractions set in place, and of course Benny Johnson is the guy who's going to be who's been taking the lead on this UFO deception is taking a strange turn yesterday with Matt Gets saying he's been told that we have alien human breeding program. We'll take a look at that, and I'll take a look at the lies of Trump and the truth of what we see with our own eyes that is happening there.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, we also have a Supreme Court back and forth, not looking good for Trump's argument about birthright citizenship.
Speaker 3: We'll talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: But also at the same time, you see the federal courts and Supreme Court thumbing their nose at our birthright the Bill of Rights, as the Decoration of Independence points out, you know, the fact that God created us equally doubt us with certain inalienable rights. Well, the Supreme Court and the federal courts are trying their best to take those inalienable rights away from us. You know, we look at this argument about immigration that is there. You know, we really have an illegal alien president. Quite frankly, this is the president who has you the office of the presidency illegally to turn it into something that is completely alien to the Constitution. That's what I mean when I say we have an illegal alien president. Well, let's take a look at this Matt Gates claim. He went on with Benny Johnson and he claimed without any evidence that the US is forcing extraterrestrials to mate with humans abducted from war zones and from migrant caravans. You know, it's a good rule of thumb that whenever you make extraordinary claims, it demands extraordinary evidence.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a rumor going around about the first thing Matt Gates asked when he was told about this as well, are the aliens under seventeen?
Speaker 2: I'm sure that when he heard this news his eyebrows raised, or maybe that was a surgery.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's interesting before we get into this to look at Benny Johnson, because he's been the common threat of all this stuff. Kicked it off with his interview of Obama. You know, he gets to interview very big people, very big names. Interviews Obama who says, oh, yeah, there's really aliens, but I haven't seen him, but yeah, they're really there.
Speaker 3: Kicked that off. And then he had on JD.
Speaker 2: Vance who said, well they're really demons, but we can't get into that right now. And he's had one person after the other selling this stuff. And so who is this guy, Benny Johnson? I looked at this, and you know, the guy who's now become UFO Central and he's got a large following. He's getting very large names to come on his program. And I didn't know who he was. I've been seeing his name because the people he's been interviewing. But it's like, who is this guy? Well, I think there's an important context here to understand who Benny Johnson is. This is a guy who was fired from BuzzFeed for plagiarizing. I mean, when BuzzFeed fires you, these are people who don't have the best reputation for investigative journalists. By the way, then he was hired by the National Review, then he's hired by Daily Caller. He's been passed around by a lot of major organizations. Buzfeed said that about ten percent of what he was doing was plagarize and guess who he was play darrising from Wikipedia. How's that for an impeachable source.
Speaker 4: I will say I saw a tweet from Benny Johnson a couple days ago and he claimed that when they were brought in as reporters at BuzzFeed, they were specifically trained and everyone was told just you know, take whatever you can, don't worry about quality. We're going for quantity and speed, so just take everything and put it out over and over again. And allegedly that was everyone, and he was the guy that was the scapegoat for it. So this was seemingly a practice BuzzFeed had and when people caught on.
Speaker 3: And didn't like it.
Speaker 4: They just threw Benny Johnson under the bus for it.
Speaker 2: Everybody was doing it, so don't blame me. You know, this is the what about that is out there. We're seeing that now from this guy, another guy that I'd never never knew who he was, Stephen case Smith, I think it is. And everybody's saying, is he going to run for president? He's not going to run for president. He's gonna do this, And it's like, who is this guy? And it turns out to be a sports commentator and he's doing that?
Speaker 3: What about is them? You know?
Speaker 2: He goes, no one complain to Trump about Trump? You know, we've had for decades people have been telling us that we need to go after a run. And He's like, yeah, because they were lying about it being an imminent threat to us. We were a threat to them and have been a threat to them for seventy three years.
Speaker 3: We've been a threat to them.
Speaker 2: And so anyway, so he does the he gets fired from BuzzFeed. He famously wrote an article though after he was gone from BuzzFeed, Travis a very controversial the most put together what he said was the most controversial tweets of a Boston Antifat account. It turns out then after he does the article, and he gets a lot of attention that that was a fake account, as a parody account. So he's not known for doing his.
Speaker 3: Research, is he wan't want?
Speaker 2: But then he was rewarded with the high ranking position at Turning Point USA. Then he became a host at Newsmax. Then August of twenty twenty four, there were charges that Russian state media had was funneling ten million dollars to this organization that looked exactly like his organization, and he did admit it. But he came out and he said, well, I was set up in all this stuff. So he's being paid to influence, likely by Russia as well. August of twenty twenty five, the next year, which was last year, he sensationalized and falsified claims of violence in his neighborhood in order to support Trump's violence with Ice. Turned out that it was all this lies and sensationalism has really worked out very well for Benny Johnson. He's got over four million followers on Twitter alone, the same kind of business model that Alex Jones uses quite frankly, and so this is your source folks, consider the source. You know, we're going to have a constant stream of people on the Benny Johnson Show feeding us this distraction about aliens. Here's what Matt Gates had to say.
Speaker 5: I think the most important information will be the biologics that are not human that have been discovered, and like even some of the briefings that aren't classified just just need to be out in the public. I mean, I had someone come and brief me who was in a military uniform, worked for the United States Army that was briefing me on the locations of hybrid breeding programs where captured aliens were breeding with humans to create some hybrid race that could engage in intergalactic communication.
Speaker 3: An actual uniform.
Speaker 5: Member of the United States Army brief me on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, non human biolo Jim. Military would never lie about anything, right, interracial alien mating in their laws. Again, Wait a second, you.
Speaker 6: Had whistleblowers tell you this kind of thing, do you please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I had a guy who was who was uniform, he was a senior enlisted with the United States Army, came into my office at in Crestview, Florida, in a non classified setting. I had members of my staff there, and what they explained is that the military ran a very secret program where aliens that were living were enforced breeding programs with humans that had been abducted from war zones and from even the caravans of migrants. Now, again I didn't verify this, but what the whistleblower was telling me is that there were like between six and twelve locations around the country where this happened. And what he wanted was a group members of Congress to all show up at the same time at all of these different locations so that any of those activities could could not be moved. And of course it's a physical impossibility to get members of Congress to simultaneously show up at like eight locations at one time, and so that never occurred.
Speaker 2: It's a physical impossibility to get members of Congress to do anything. But of course it's not possible for this guy to release any evidence to anybody. Have a you know, he's going to go to Congress and say let's all show up here on a certain day. This story, folks, does not pass the sniff test. Well, actually it does pass the sniff test. You can smell this a mile away.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 2: This is I'm getting really sick of this guy, Benny Johnson, I just got to say, and I'm getting sick of the lies coming out of This is the latest distraction. You know, Hey, we got a Warren Ron and he's covering up the Epstein tapes. It's like, you know, squirrel over here, you know, just like straight out of up. You know the dogs that are talking now, you can distract them. Gates just describe the man that gave him the extraterrestrial info has both a senior enlisted man with the US Army and a whistleboar, but he doesn't have any evidence. And of course Matt Gates never made an issue of this. While he was in Congress. He waited to go on where the Bennie Johnson Show, and he claimed the man told him that the Service program, the secret program, forced extraterrestrials and custody to mate with humans. Yeah, okay, well you know this is going to be grabbed by a lot of these Christian GRIFTERSAFLM.
Speaker 3: This fits into our paradigm here. That's not what is folks. It's just a lie. It's just a lie.
Speaker 2: Gates admitted that he didn't verify the claims, but he was told there between six and twelve breeding facilities. So this guy has got the evidence, but he's not even really sure whether it's a half dozen or a dozen. Right, none of this holds any credibility whatsoever. So again, this has been a gradually building thing though. You know, first we had Obama and everybody talked about that. Obama kind of pulled it back a little bit. I think it shows you the Uni Party aspect of this and how behind the scenes these guys are orchestrating their programs and their distractions. You know, in the same way that Trump handed off this pandemic bioweapon program to Biden and he ran with it. It's the left right paradigm that's here, you know, the march towards tyranny. So you know, first we had Obama. Then Laura Trump came out and said, yeah, my father in laws he got his speech written about this. I bet he does. However, the Press Secretary Caroline Lovett responded inquiries about this saying, well, a speech on aliens would be news to me, and so JD. Vans then goes on with Benny Johnson and talks about how well I think there are demons, but we don't have the time to talk about that. Yeah, he's making a trying to connect with Christians that are out there. Meanwhile, Tim Burchett and Tennessee also joined The Benny Show, where he warned he said something dark is going on. Several top scientists with expertise and UFO related feels have either gone missing or been killed and under a year. Again, a lot of innuendo, no proof. We've seen this all before. As a matter of fact, Alex Jones got a big Drudge link yesterday, picture a whole bit and because he came out, Alex Jones said, sadly, the Trump we all knew and loved no longer exists. I tweeted out, I said that Trump that you all knew and loved from Alex Jones never existed. He was a myth created by Alex Jones to grift people that Trump never existed.
Speaker 3: All the four d chess.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the bio offend, its sugar water nonsense, the stop, the steel, the sting, all of this stuff. You know this this idea that Trump is fighting the deep state. When he was in charge of the deep state and now he made it deeper and Steadier. It's such a fantasy. And now they're going to do this with space aliens. Hey, if it works with Trump, you could even do it with space aliens. Maybe they're the ones who were really the clients of Epstein. Let's just pull all this stuff together into a unified conspiracy theory. It wasn't actually a billionaires, folks, it was space aliens who are raping and abducting children. It wasn't Trump and Epstein. It was a space aliens. We're going to find that out. That's where the breeding program pulls us back in. They were all out there. Z Ranch, I guess was one of the sites where they had him there. It's ridiculous. But we've seen Alex Jones jump off of the Trump train many times and then jump back on. I mean I've seen him privately behind the scenes, just railing with anger and four letter words Trump, then come on air, you know, and start flattering him. Then he got to the point where we started doing it on air, and he would do that, and then a week or so he would come back later. I think what's different this time. I think Alex Jones sees that Trump is really getting at the end of his rope. The Titanic has hit the iceberg, and so these rats are now jumping off the ship and there's not going to be a ship to get back onto. That's why he's positioning himself this way. You know, it was just a couple of months ago after Trump got in that Alex Jones was cheering the police state that he had done four or five documentaries on to oppose it. He was cheering Warren interventionist wars in South America. He was cheering the extra judicial murder of people who were suspected being drug runners. And then all of a sudden, now he has now switched again. So that was just a couple of months ago, so I don't put too much stock in it.
Speaker 3: However, it was.
Speaker 2: Kind of interesting, as he put out on social media. He said in the nineteen eighties, Trump said that he had deal with Iran the exact same way he's doing it now, advocating for going in and taking over their oil production as compensation for losses.
Speaker 3: Now, that was just the.
Speaker 2: Day before. Alex Jones said, well, the Trump that we all know in love is gone, right. He was just he was just flattering him the day before. I want you to think about that was Was it good when Trump was saying that in the nineteen eighties, No, that was still criminal, you know, he was still you know, criminal Nazi idea, just say, well, let's just go in and take their will.
Speaker 3: What gives you the right to do that?
Speaker 2: You're nothing but a thief and a pirate and a mass murder when you do that. And so it was reprehensible when he said it in the eighties. It's reprehensible now that he's doing it. It's nothing to praise Alex. What's the matter with you? You don't have any sense of morality. That's why you're like Trump and why you love him so much. He says, I'll take the Trump from ten years ago, not the Trump from a thirty year, thirty seven years ago or whatever. Right, Well, you know that Trump from ten years ago, he wasn't a pedophile then at that point in time, we're supposed to be leave that tell you. Once you're a pedophile, always a pedophile. That's what people have said.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I look at this and yeah, that's the consistency with Trump what you see him doing with with Jeffrey Epstein being his wingman, his pedo parties, that's the real guy that is there. Then we've got another Trump administration official. It was outly this guy's going to be probably a guest on the Bennie Johnson Show pretty soon. Trump administration official accuses Trump's Ministry of Truth Social of blocking his posts. Why because he said that he teleported to a waffle house fifty miles away. This this is a bridge too far, even for the tall tales of the Trump regime. They don't want to get into this. Greg Phillips, who was in charge of FEMA's Office of Response and Recovery. That explains a lot, doesn't it. He accused Trump's Truth Social of blocking his post on Wednesday after claiming to have teleported to a waffle house fifty miles away. Phillips made headlines last month after was revealed by CNN's k File. They made a number of bizarre statements, including claims that he had teleported to a waffle house fifty miles away. I saw this at the time, you know, hold on, IM sorry, I have to break in. But I think quite a few people have had this experience. But it's because they're severely drunk.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just I want to go waffle House.
Speaker 4: So I was at WA it was fifty miles away, but I showed up with the waffle house.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I got here. Yeah, that's what he's saying, I don't know how I got here. I see a lot of people that are late night clientele like that at the waffle house.
Speaker 4: Quite frankly, Yeah, I've seen quite a few people at waffle House that look like they could have just teleported in, you know, no clue how they got there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is in Georgia and I end up at a waffle house like fifty miles away from where I was. And he said, they said, that's not possible. You just left here a moment ago. But it was possible. It was real. The question is was he drug tested at that point.
Speaker 4: I'm also curious as to what investment the alien had and getting him to waffle house. You know, they just well, he wants waffle house, it's going to take him a while. We could help him out, guys, we could get him there instantly.
Speaker 2: Well, the sad thing about this is he's now bringing Jesus into this right and the Bible to somehow explain it. Because this was a leap of faith. This was not beating me up. That's the saddest thing that keep bringing Jesus into these crazy things like this. He said, I've been trying to get a post response to my friends on the most recent CNN hit on me. Yeah, imagine that made fun of him when he said he was teleported fifty miles to a waffle house. He said, I've tried to post this six times, and he complained to the Truth Social CEO and the chair of President's Intelligence Advisory Board, Devin Nuna's He said, why are you blocking me and my ability to respond? By the way, what does this tell you about the ministry of Truth Social. It is not just the public square in any way, shape or form. None of these social media places. They all do shadow banning. They all do pay attention to what people are saying and shut down what they don't like. He said, God will not be mocked. Don't bring God into this.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 2: People can debate me, they can question me, they can even ridicule what they don't understand. But here's the real question. What's harder to believe that God could move in a moment during a spiritual battle, or that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again. I know what I've experienced, I know who I serve well again. What he is alleging is that he thought he was dying of cancer. And I haven't gone through and looked at the whole story, but it's just, you know, why would God teleport him to a waffle house to cure him? Of course God can do anything. This doesn't seem to be something that would be necessary, he said. Everybody's talking about your waffle house expedition like they know how God moves. The Christians my name only are really showing their true color. So here you go, because I don't believe his waffle house teleportation. I'm just a Christian in name only. As I said before, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. There is extraordinary proof about Christ's resurrection, not about this guy's teleportation. Stop putting in nonsense here. You're dragging down the name of Christ. That's what I feel about this. So maybe I don't know what was the point of going to the waffle house. Is he going to go there and turn napkins into pancakes? I think they already do that at the waffle house. It certainly tastes like there Now.
Speaker 4: There's also the fact that you would think if something like this happened. You know, I can promise you, guys, if I ever get teleported anywhere, the first thing I'm going to do is pull out my phone record a video saying this is a really weird experience. I don't you know. I'm just recording this right now so I get my feelings and thoughts in the moment. It's not going to be you know, I show up on a podcast by the way, guys, just so you know, I got teleported to an ihop in Albuquerque. I didn't mention it before, but you know, it happened, and then I just got back home somehow.
Speaker 3: I guess. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, well, you know, and Bibly had people that were whisped away for this or that. And it's like, I don't know, was he taking up in a chariot of fire?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want and to God's presence, not to waffle house.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So we got grifters like Paul White. We got this guy, Paul White is out there. She's pronouncing special blessings on Trump and comparing him to the Lord Jesus Christ. It makes me disgusted. To see this, and you got Robert Jeffers right there nodding.
Speaker 3: His head the entire time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know when I see Paula White in that clip that I've played in the past where she's not out there, and I think I've still got it in the deck here as a matter of fact, but she's out there telling people that, you know, I need one hundred thousand dollars and I only see three envelopes. I'm not coming out there and healing any of you people until you pony up some more money, right, I need some more money before I start healing people. An absolute total fraud disgust me. I saw that video yet again. It's better it keeps resurfacing. I put it up with a quote out of Acts eight for the meat Simon the Maga guy, Right, that's basically what he's called sorcerer. Right, it's the root word of magician. Looks very much like maga in the original Greek. And so Simon the Maga guy, the sorcerer sees apostles healing people, and he goes over to Poland and the others and he says, hey, I'll give you money for that ability. They said you don't have any idea what's going on with this if you think this is about money. To paraphrase what they had to say, they said, your heart is not right with God, your money perish with you. I put that quote up from Axay because that really is what Paul White is doing. You thought the gift of God could be purchased with money, you offer it for sale to people. I remember at the very beginning after Christ the Resurrection had and you've got Peter and some of the others are in the temple and there's a guy who is begging alms because was he blinder kitten walk I can't remember now, I just not about it, but anyway that you know, he begs for money, and they said, well, we don't have silver goal, but what we've got we will, you know, give to you. And they freely gave him healing. That's what they did. And that's why there were so many people who wo were willing to die. That's what martyr means. It means a witness. These were extraordinary claims, folks, and those extraordinary proof. You know, some of the best proof you can have as somebody who tells a story, who sticks to a story. On penalty of death. That's some of the best attestation you can have. That's one of the things that Jay Warner Wallace looked at when he was doing the cold case investigation as his investigation into Christianity, because he didn't like the fact that his wife had become a Christian. I'm going to disprove this. This guy's a cold case detective. And it's like, Okay, we have this testimony from people who, under penalty of death, refuse to change their story. I think they believed it right. And you've got a lot of people who went to their death. That's why they call them martyrs. That's a Greek word for witness. Of course, islaem has changed that, and of course part of that meaning.
Speaker 4: There's even a lot of things that, though true, most people wouldn't die for. You know, even you know someone puts a gun to your head and says, tell me the sky is green. You know what's right going to say the sky is green? Because that doesn't matter. That's not something worth dying for. But these people believed this and knew it was important enough to say no, I won't deny it, I won't recant it.
Speaker 3: This matters.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, absolutely right. We're gonna take a quick break, folks. By the way, you know one of the things that thank you, Iris machine gun, thank you very much for the tip, he said. When Alex said he wasn't maga, he was seventeen seventy six. I just about spepped my coffee over the phone. Yet it's basically created it. You know, make America Great Again was not even a new slogan. I just about spit my coffee out when I when Trump was running back in the twenty sixteen election and he said he's gonna copyright that. It's like he can't copyright that. Had one present after the other talk about that in their campaigns. But of course I didn't realize the time that Trump could get away with anything.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: After to our wonderful Jewish American community and to Jews celebrating in Israel and around the world this week.
Speaker 2: I don't know how Trump jumped in, and maybe I hit this button. We'll play that clip a little bit later. Trump has vowed to hit Iran harder and he's gonna he tells us that he's obliterated their missile program. And yet we have had a heavy attack on Israel. Yesterday last night, actually during night, Fox News reported this.
Speaker 6: Well, we've been watching the Supreme Court.
Speaker 8: Israel is being pounded by Iran siren sounding over Tel Aviv as a barrage of missiles hit the nation.
Speaker 9: Let's bring in Jonathan Hunt with more Jonathan.
Speaker 6: Kaylee.
Speaker 8: Israel in general and Tel Aviv in particular have been under almost constant bombardment throughout the day to day. One of the most intense bombardments.
Speaker 3: In fact, where the missiles come from.
Speaker 8: Early days of this war. Just about an hour ago, we had an hour long series of sirens. We watched as the interceptors were launched from this area at those missiles which came in one after another after another from Iran.
Speaker 1: And this Remember this.
Speaker 3: Isn't that interesting.
Speaker 2: I thought Trump had obliterated all the missiles. Well, the reality is that no matter what Trump tells us, and he keeps changing his story. You know, even as I pointed out yesterday, it's April fools. He says, Hey, I'm just gonna leave here. I'm gonna let the people who need the oil from the straight up for our moves. Let them figure this out and take it over, and then he has his speech last night and another three or four weeks. I guess we're going to be there, but we're going to obliterate everything as we're leaving. What a genius plan, isn't it. And he doesn't really know what he's going to do from one point to the other.
Speaker 10: Looking for whatever we want, and we're hitting it. And we have another three thousand, five hundred and fifty four targets left, and then pretty quickly and then you know, at some point we're going to have to determine what we do.
Speaker 3: But they have they've never seen anything left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and of course those targets whoin be hit with missiles that are costing two three million dollars apiece maybe more that we can't replace. In order to defend our own country, we have to destroy this other country, bomb them back into the stone. Ages has even thought about what happens at the next point because of that, How does that help us or anybody other than Israel? Of course, And again BB has been pushing us into this for a very long time.
Speaker 9: Benjamin, y'all that he can bring the US along with whatever he does.
Speaker 1: Especially today with America.
Speaker 2: I know what America is America is something that can be easily pushed, pushed to the right direction.
Speaker 3: Wow, America can be easily pushed.
Speaker 9: Even if that is true, it's insulting to hear out loud, and to be fair, Phoebe has had a lot of success in pushing America.
Speaker 11: If you take out Saddam, I guarantee that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region.
Speaker 12: My fellow citizens, At this hour, American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarmour Iraq undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war.
Speaker 11: Obviously, we like to see a regime change, at least I would in Iran, just as I would like to see in Iraq.
Speaker 13: S your time ago, the US military carried out massive precision strikes on the three key nuclear facilities in the Iranian regime, Iraq, Iran, and Libya.
Speaker 3: Today, I authorize the armed forces of the United.
Speaker 14: States to begin a limited military action in Libya.
Speaker 15: He's running around the Middle eastiest region in his own country and telling people point like just stating it. I control the United States. I control Donald Trump. I'm an American. You can't treat it's true humiliating. I can't handle that and I shouldn't have to put up with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know that's the point. That's what everybody say. He's joining us now. By the way, is an rockwar veteran, Tony Ardiban of why is Wolf? Gold and Silver? And you can get there going through David Knight dot Gold. We'll get Tony's take on what's happening with gold and the economy? What is coming next? Thank you for joining us, Tony didn't have great.
Speaker 3: To be back. David. Good to see you again. Thank you, it's good to see you.
Speaker 2: But you know, we have this and they had Trump yesterday, you know, changing story every few hours. You know, first he's gonna leave, and I was joking about it yesterday saying he needs to get up and say, I came, I saw, I ran.
Speaker 3: I heard that. That's really good. But that's going down and he's gonna get really tough with everybody.
Speaker 2: So what's going on the king a sacrifice, a bunch of soldiers and to his car guy on the tank. What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 16: Well, it's just like you mentioned yesterday and the whole concept of taco you know, Trump always chickens out. That may be dangerous here because we don't know exactly who's pulling the strings here. I saw a story that even Michael Savage has distanced himself from Trump. I saw he has to cut tight, says, somebody's whispering in his ear. And well, that's been true from the very beginning. But this seems I think even it looks like it's torturing him in some way. He's vacillating more than usual. And you go back to the beginning of this term as president, when he sworen after twenty twenty five. You know, he had that run in when they don't know what the f they're doing. Remember that when he's talking about Israeli Iran relations, and now he doesn't know. So that's that we're really in dangerous territory. I mean, as you mentioned the cost of the war, the rise and energy prices, and I think reputation more than anything, just like our standing how we've perceived to negotiate, whether we're an honest broker. I mean, that's long been held in question, but I don't think there's any question anymore. We can't be trusted as far as our diplomacy is concerned, and so all of that is out the window. NATO, which I don't support, by the way, because last time I checked, the Soviet Union collapsed in nineteen ninety one, so I don't think we need NATO anymore. But NATO is falling apart, and so the entire world order and everything that's built post Cold War is disintegrating, and this seems to be a push to accelerate that.
Speaker 2: Well, he's the one who's doing this. I mean, he's the one who said he's going to attack the country of a fellow NATO country. I mean, you know what happens if he attacks Greenland, which is technically Denmark's territory. The article for everybody to go to war against the attacker with that ourselves a circular firing squad for NATO. It's it is crazy, and he is crazy. Quite Frankly, Ty Cobb, as former lawyer, came out and said, folks, let's just accept the fact this guy is crazy, and let's invote the twenty fifth Amendment. I had a listener who sorry, go ahead, No, I just totally agree with that. I mean, I think that's going to talk about that on my show today. I don't think there's any coming back from this.
Speaker 16: I mean, it's bad when you start hoping for a democratic sweep of House and Senate so we can get these impeachment hearings underway. Yeah, and just get the investigations well. And the entire regime needs to be up into. This is a terrible display of electoral consequence in this country, maybe the worst we've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, absolutely yeah. I had a listener who sent me an article is written by a former UK ambassador. His idea was that, look, Trump's not stupid, he knows what he's doing. He's just incredibly narcissistic and greedy. He's doing this to enrich himself and his donor owners and that type of thing. And I agree with that, you know, I mean he's looking at it and trying to as an ambassador, what are you going to do. You're going to try to figure out the psychology of these people as heads of state that you're dealing with, Right, I just look at the policies and as I said, you know this back and forth. The double thing that you get from the Maga cult is that first of all, he's a forty chess master. Secondly, he doesn't know what's happening. He's being deceived by the people that he picked to be in his own cabinet, and he can't do anything about it. It's like, well, you have to make up your mind. It's one or the other. And I said, for the longest time, I said, I don't think that he is stupid. I think he's evil. I don't think he's a genius. Because this guy is a typical liar. He can't keep his story straight, and he has no respect what's over for other people. That's why he keeps coming up with such absurd lies. Like we saw during the Minnesota Ice episodes. He had the people from the New York Times in there, and he was sticking to the story that he just liked Christine home. They just make up a story, even though everybody had seen the videos of what had happened. They just make up their own story as if nobody else had seen any video and had nothing to do with what was happening there. And they said, well, let's get out of the tape, let's watch it. And so he sees the tape evidently for the first time, of what happened with the shooting, and he just changes the story of the subject and moves on to something else, which is what he does on a day to day basis. Right when he's finally exposed with the lies and they collapse, he just changed the topic and he goes starts another fight somewhere else.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it seems that this is probably his waterloo as a narcissist, like a malignant narcissist, the likes of which we've never really seen before. And I mean the history of why you get the term narcissists is narcisst You know, he fell in love with his own image looking into the river and dove in trying to embrace it and drown. Know, like it's it's always there's always a high price to pay for that sort of thinking and that sort of character. Unfortunately, we're tied to this, like the entire country because things had gotten so bad in our electoral politics, as you know, David, that the disruption that he caused was so attractive, just you know, telling the mainstream media that they're fake news and you know, even the stuff is a veteran I chuckled at the fact that he came out and said about John McCain. I like people that aren't captured, you know when he's when he made that remark, and I thought, well, that's so over the top. It would have destroyed anyone else. But people were so fed up that it was like, I'll just I'll go, I'll hitch my wagon to this guy.
Speaker 3: Just destroy this, you know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, this mechanism of establishment that is choking us, and he became part of it. So now it's just this hybrid monster of establishment and narcissism and self aggrandizement and self enrichment, and it's so disgusting. I mean you, I mean you and I have distanced ourselves from this long long ago.
Speaker 2: I mean right, yeah, I remember looking at it and thinking, you know, well, this guy is going to be a real monkey wrench into Washington, d C. You know, he's going to be an agent of chaos. And he was for a short period of time. And then what happened was he is really attached to these establishment figures. He was put in there by these establishment figures. So he became an agent of chaos to the global economy, which is really you know what we were focused on here with gold, isn't it. You know, this chaos that is unfolding on a regular basis, it's kind of interesting to watch him manipulate the markets. So we've seen a lot of market manipulation in terms of big bets placed just before he makes a fake statement, you know, and he you know, he makes a statement to move the market in one direction, but somebody made a big bet on something that nobody could have seen foreseen what he was going to say. And then he does it again in the opposite direction. Then he does it again. He just he was doing it and getting away with it. And it turns out now that Warpete was trying to place some investments on war stocks with some people in Black Rock.
Speaker 3: They refuse to do.
Speaker 2: It because they could see this is going to be a legal quagmire mess of insider trading, so they refuse to do it.
Speaker 3: So who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was the one who went on to these different markets, but this is the way he's manipulating the market. But the reality is Tony is that eventually the markets are reacting to everything that he is doing. He is playing them like a fiddle. But at some point and we're getting there now. We just had yesterday a how nine thousand California said in La diesel is seven dollars and seventy nine cents the gallon the reality of what Trump is doing with this chaos program is going to be in everybody's faces, and there's not any way that at that point in time that he can come up with some happy story, or that the Federal Reserve can come up with some kind of a happy story. It's going to have a big effect. And so the fundamentals that are there, the things that have been driving gold, are much stronger now, and eventually all of this nonsense of Trump putting stories out there that's eventually going to be swamped by the reality of what he's actually doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 16: Just my analysis is this is some sort of misdirection. I would say, on a timeline, if we were to liken it to any other time, it would be this is a December of twenty nineteen, because if you look at the headlines coming across from Europe and coming out of places like South Korea, they're already looking at energy lockdowns, like you know, the limitations on driving, limitations on transportation.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 16: So if that's the case, then this has been planned long ago. This is the second act of that of some kind and we're I think we're just seeing so much chaos and confusion goes before it. So we're trying to decipher what this means geopolitically or what the policy is here. But perhaps all along this is just choking off the twenty percent of the world's oil supply on a useless, unnecessary, unconstitutional, evil war, and then that spills over into the rest of the economy and everything from their cascades into some sort of new restriction, you know, some sort of new control mechanism, which is going to be about energy. I mean, clearly there's not going to be any new energy coming online.
Speaker 3: We're not going to start.
Speaker 16: I mean, it'll take years, even if we started today to try to put the amount of output to even come close to where we were. We were like trading at sixty dollars a barrel before this. I mean an ounce of silver for a while, for months was worth more than a barrel of oil. And we're in uncharted territory at this point. I would say, you know, as far as the economy is concerned, there is no certainty. So everything is all over the place. I mean, you have I saw an article from Kitko where one of Bloomberg's analysts said, well, I think gold and silver have hit their generational peak because this is just like the seventies, and.
Speaker 3: I go, no, it's not.
Speaker 16: I mean, you can look at some of the factors, I mean just on surface level, but the debt of the US was a trillion dollars in nineteen seventy nine. We're thirty nine trillion and climbing, going about a trillion every ninety days or so. All the metrics are completely different. And I would say, you know, generational, that's not even close. I mean, you Turkey just sold sixty tons of gold and they just did that. They put the gold on the market and liquidated it. I'm assuming to use for all sorts of other infrastructure and necessary projects to keep their country running. You know, that's what's happening. Gold is being sold and bought. By the way, this gold. If you look at what's the infrastructure that's being built, David, one of the most interesting things, and it's happening quietly Singapore, Hong Kong. They're not only building storage facilities, they're building clearance centers where sovereign nations you know, Belton Road Initiative, all that stuff can start using these off ramps that are you know, centralized to liquid eate and purchase gold bullion, physical gold through the exchange. That's the new reserve currency. So whether the price is you know, fifty five hundred dollars announced for forty five hundred dollars announced, or if we go back down to fourth out, it doesn't matter. That's the new world reserve currency in this chaos because trust is being diminished from the top down at the of the United States.
Speaker 3: And isn't an interesting that's what Trump is for.
Speaker 16: But he's signing them that he's he for the first time the president's going to sign the currency. He's putting his signature on it. So isn't that interesting He's signing off on the dollar like the decline of whatever all that was built in the modern era. You know, since Bretton Woods is being i mean controlled demolition right now.
Speaker 2: And he wants to put his face on a commemorative twenty four care gold coin, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: By the way, don't put that in wolf pack people. You talk about grifting.
Speaker 16: Just a side note, a lot of these places will get these one ounce silver Trump coins or you know, they're not coins, they're rounds, just silver rounds, just generic, and.
Speaker 3: They're selling for two or three times the price.
Speaker 16: I mean they will be selling for one hundred and fifty ounce too, and whatever.
Speaker 3: Don't buy that stuff. I've seen that in the gun stores.
Speaker 2: They've got laser engraved guns that have Trump's face all over. It's like no, no, no, no, thank you, And I like you point out they sell it at the premium because full and his money are soon parted.
Speaker 16: Right, Well, it's still a demographic that is I think future. If there is help, there is a future. If future historians look back, there's just it. It's going to be a strange psychological study on whatever this demographic is. It's a certain age group. And then Fox News viewer they just so tuned into like it doesn't it doesn't register with them that something is wrong with what's happening, you know, like they just can't see it.
Speaker 3: Well, then the thing, I love it.
Speaker 2: First, it kind of got me angry on people looking at these wars and say I voted for that, and I just want to say, these people know you didn't. That's how stupid you are. Because he was saying he was going to do exactly the opposite. So if you voted for him, you voted for exactly the opposite. That was what he was promising at the time. Stop this, I voted for it. Nonsense, you didn't vote for any of this stuff. He has violated all of his campaign promises, as well as oath to the Constitution.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we hope that they have what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.
Speaker 3: I hope that that comes soon.
Speaker 16: It usually comes through pain, like pain at the pump and mantaining at the grocery store and the fact that you know, you have to decide between your energy costs and your food.
Speaker 3: I don't want that for anyone.
Speaker 16: By the way, this is unnecessary that we're even here. I mean, there's so much opportunity right now and we're just squandering it, which is again, is the tell that this is on purpose and it's some sort of trick. You know, when you talk about Maga as a magician, like what a Bramovich. You know, she recently said Trump is a master magician in some way, you know, and perhaps he is, at least in some people's mind.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think Buck Henry and mel Brooks kind it right back when they created Get Smart right, The villain guys were chaos and you know you had to get smart to stop that. I think it's about time. That's that's the what we should be telling the Mago people. You got to get smart to stop this chaos. It is a deliberate program of chaos. And you know you're talking about Turkey and other places liquidating their goal for this kind of a rainy day. That's exactly what Frank Nicely was trying to get the State of Tennessee to do. In other states to do that, say, look, rainy day is coming. You know, this petro dollar nonsense, it's fiat currency is going to blow up. You need to have some way to keep the state government going, and so let's start to accumulate gold that we can then keep for that rainy day. And yet for individuals, we may not be able to get the state to do that, but individuals still have the ability to do that.
Speaker 16: Well absolutely, I mean you can still and I think this will be for a long time to come. You can still be your own bank. Yeah, you know, thanks to Gerald Ford nineteen seventy four. I mean, it was illegal to own gold as an American from thirty three to nineteen seventy four, and those who took advantage of that have done really well. I mean, even if you started buying gold in the last three years, you've done really well, and you will do well in the next twenty. It's not going away. Gold is money. It's replacing the system, and it's just it's funny like it's it's going back. Everything fine, like water finds its level. This experiment that we started in seventy one of the Fiat currency, and of course we had the run with the petro dollar that's over, like petro dollar.
Speaker 3: System is collapsing.
Speaker 16: So everything that was built after seventy four, there's a lot of fake there. I mean, that's it's why we have a thirty nine trillion dollar deficit and then I don't know how many hundreds of trillions of unfunded liabilities, all these promises that were made that can't be kept. The it's the reason that things don't run the way they're supposed to. There's it's not based off of any sort of measurement of reality. It's not sound. It's unsound, and so you get unsound things when you don't have sound money. So that's all coming apart. But the rest of the world. They've already moved on. When you look at bricks whatever that is to to you know, the the financial networks, whatever they think bricks is, which is Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa and all these other periphery nations, they're already departed. They've departed long ago, and they're building the infrastructure. That's I think the most one of the most interesting stories if you really follow you know, the headlines outside of the mainstream, is that the infrastructure for the new system built on gold is already being built.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In terms of the Petro dollar, I mean, you know, the fact is that when that was put together, we're one of the big customers because we were doing a lot of manufacturing and so we were using more than we were producing in terms of oil and things like that. Now it's China that's in that position. They're doing most of the manufacturing and they're having to import oil, and so the Saudias have turned towards China. Iran is kicked out of the system that we set up, so they're going to start tolling these oil tankers. In terms of Chinese yu want because they have to. But that is a direct assault to the Petro doll. So what does Trump do in response all this stuff? He goes, well, the leader of Shaundi Arabia, it is gonna have to kiss my ass.
Speaker 3: It's just amazing. He couldn't. It has to be deliberate.
Speaker 2: He can't be that stupid and that destructive and that chaotic without it actually being deliberate.
Speaker 16: I think, yeah, we're hitched onto a very wild ride. The decline. It reminds me. You know, there was this phase in MacArthur's life, Douglas MacArthur, and you know, he'd been Viceroy of Japan post World War Two, and you know, the start of the Korean War, and I'm sure you know this history. He was in his seventies, you know, it was like early seventies, and he had this moment and if William Manchester, who wrote the biography on him called American Caesar, it opens up and it talks about how his character split like a nuclear reactor, like he had a fissure and like he it's whatever happened, it imploded, and he destroyed himself by being so arrogant, like his everything he'd built is this mythos of himself? You know, he made these statements like, oh, the Chinese will never enter the war, and if they do, then I'll drop seventy atomic weapons on mainland China, and people like you don't even have control of that. The president, he's trying to go above Truman's head. So this really got to him and it just reminds me of that, like whatever that phase in life, and you know, Trump seems to have hit that, and unfortunately he's president, Like we're tied to this. Can you imagine? I mean just just I mean, without even being critical of like politically, to celebrate Robert Mueller's death, I think publicly as the leader of the so called free world, I mean, that's bothers them. There's no precedent for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I can't look back through history and see anybody who really had any of that sort of power using that those that kind of language.
Speaker 3: Publicly.
Speaker 16: I mean always there is private there's the Nixon tapes and things, but you're talking about public statements.
Speaker 2: When he said that, Tony, I said, well, he's just written his own quote unquote eulogy.
Speaker 3: You know, that's basically what people say about him.
Speaker 2: You know, when he dies, I'm sure people are going to bring back that line and say I'm glad he's dead and I can no longer hurt innocent people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have an eternity to quote Gladiator right, Ay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a BS artist who's running loose in a china shop. Is another but pure bull that he's doing there. Well, we have a kit Ko article here say gold is behaving like a risk asset in twenty twenty six, but d dollarization trend will drive further gains. That's a quote from HSBC analysts. We're looking at this and I think that is the case. You know, we're going to see you know, Biden really kicked off this move away from the petro dollar by using the system as a weapon. Trump has poured that into overdrive. He's turned that whole process up to eleven on the on the it goes from one to ten. He's got up at eleven. He is accelerating all of this chaos. And of course we said that was what was going to happen. You know, we're getting close to the end of the fourth turning and they got to bring somebody in who is going to really accelerate everything very rapidly. That's why they picked Trump and put him in power.
Speaker 16: That's got to be the reason. It's the only apparent things. It's only explains it, really, and it's shortsighted. You're going off metrics as far as price. You know the same thing with bitcoin or whatever. But did you look at the number go up philosophy. Well, if it's a time of crisis and there's war on the horizon, why isn't gold six thousand announceder all of that? Well, we mentioned this last week when we talked to me. It's doing. Gold is liquid, It's very easy to liquidate. That's the reason that it serves such a good function as money. And the system that's set up for that now has done a really good job. I mean Turkey again moved about sixty tons of goal about eight billion dollars off of their balance sheet to pay for some things rainy day fund, to keep things moving. That's what it did in the face of all this with oil going to one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel, and that's what's happening, all these countries' entities using their gold reserves either to pivot and get into oil, because why wouldn't you, I mean, if you look, it's not going to get better anytime soon. The price is only going to go up for oil, which is bad for everybody else. But that's what the price dips reflect to me is liquidity in the face of crisis. And if you just wait long enough, you know, it's like that, what is it. I think it comes from it from Sun sou like it's a meditation. If you sit by the river long enough, the body of your enemy will float by.
Speaker 3: Just be patient with this stuff.
Speaker 16: If you're people that are so focused on price, which I'm not, I get up.
Speaker 3: I wish it would just stabilize.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: I wish you just stay put for a little while.
Speaker 16: That would be great because I wouldn't have to have the mental gymnastics that I do every single day to try to figure out how to run my businesses. But in the face of crisis, I think gold and silver have done remarkably well and they're going to do well in the future. It's just don't get caught up on the you know, the short term price projections are so myopic, and it doesn't make any sense that you would say, well, it's generational.
Speaker 3: This is the peak. It's not the peak they're just getting started.
Speaker 2: You talked about Sunshoe, and of course there's a lot of memes that you'll see all over social media don Shoe where they have Trump as a Chinese philosopher and going over these.
Speaker 3: Car I forget to it.
Speaker 16: I think that you haven't you mentioned before that you don't like Sun Soux quotes. I forget you get tired of them, or so I forgot.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like a yeah, I've never studied the guy, actually, but everybody else apparently has.
Speaker 3: And I get a kick out of the Don Shoe quotes that are out there.
Speaker 2: But raiders are saying gold rises over three percent this week, but it's on track for the worst month since two thousand and eight, worse in what sense, worse than compared to the dollar. That is just based on hopium. And that is the crazy thing that is there. I think, and again.
Speaker 16: Before I go into Iraq, in two thousand and three, gold was about three hundred dollars an ounce. So if I had just bought gold this whole time, you know, instead of saving dollars, and you know, I had a savings account and I was twenty three, so I bought my first gold going into the spring of two thousand and threes when I bought my first physical gold and I bought it from the wrong company because I've one of those one eight hundred numbers on talk radio, and they really got me. That doesn't happen to my customers, but they got me because I didn't know what I was doing. Yeah, yeah, that's that is an inter comparison. It's had its worst week or worst month. Well, in compare, you're right, compared to what what is the price of gold right now compared to the strength of the dollar, and then what's it done over the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of just transient noise that is out there, and you know, we're talking about people using it for liquidity, people like Turkey, but imagine the Gulf States. You know, they've got to have a lot of gold, and you know that they're looking at this and saying, well, our income is taking a massive hit, right and not only that, we've had our facilities have been destroyed. We're going to have to now even though our income is down, we're going to have to rebuild this stuff. Where are we going to get that money from? Well, they're going to start selling their gold. That's what we're seeing as part of this. But I'd say on the horizon, there's something very hopeful, Tony. I just showed yesterday the library that Trump is going to be building, and of course, if it's real gold, he's going to be getting more gold than a central bank in order to build these monuments to himself.
Speaker 3: He's got a.
Speaker 2: Thirty foot goals statue that he wants to build of himself and gold all over the skyscraper.
Speaker 3: So that's the hopeful future there. I get.
Speaker 16: Oh, would it really surprise you if the Maga cult was started building a pyramid to.
Speaker 3: Uh to make it.
Speaker 16: To make his his mausoleum, you know, modern day what it?
Speaker 3: Would it really surprise you?
Speaker 2: I thought Shannon Joy had the best with gold, That's right, Shan and Joy had the best. But she sees this, the skyscraper with a big needle on the top of it. She said, isn't it fitting that Vacksdaddy's building something looks like a giant syringe.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was a great but it's a it is crazy times that we're living in right now. But when I look at this, my take on all this is like, hey, it's on sale, you know, it's I look at it as a good time to buy when gold is down because the fundamentals have not changed and we are fundamentally screwed. So you need to prepare for this rainy day that's coming for each and every one of us.
Speaker 16: Right, It certainly doesn't appear that way if you look at the metrics of what the role that gold is going to play in the next ten, twenty thirty years. I don't think you need to worry about price because the role that the dollar is going to play has a big question mark over it. And I don't think the dollar is going to zero, but I do think it's going to digital. I think this is part of the controlled demolition, creative destruction. This is part of that chaos that ushers in. You know, the problem, reaction solution. You know, they create the problem, we have the reaction. They already have the solution here it is. It's this new digitized off ramp system, stable coin, public private partnership thing, whatever that is. At least that's the plan. That doesn't mean that's how it's going to go, because again, all my intel and everything that I see is the world's ramping up to use gold as a metric of storage of value physical because we live in a post trust era. This is not nineteen forty five anymore.
Speaker 3: This is not the.
Speaker 16: Liberal world order or whatever Biden talked about. That is being scuttled. This is being destroyed and then something else is going to take its place. And I do think the opportunity here for people that are paying attention is to realize that one all of these plans that doesn't mean that they actually succeed. You know, what was the plan of COVID nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 3: Really? What was that? Was it a test? Was it?
Speaker 16: Did they think that they were going to get more out of it than they did?
Speaker 3: Did they?
Speaker 16: You know, they do a hurry up offense on the Great Reset. It's an unknown, but they certainly aren't doing something. Again, it's this, This is an extension of COVID in some way, and that's another attempt. Again, the world moves in different directions. It's hard to control that. And I think the people that Davos and the Klaus schwah and types, they definitely want to have that top down control grid.
Speaker 3: You know, even the bank.
Speaker 16: We've talked about this for years, but the Bank of international settlements, you know, having a clearing house of some you know, all the the electronic tokens and the unicoin UH from the IMF. All that that is is the plan, that's the blueprint, But is it reality because we keep the world keeps going back to what worked before this system. And I think that's probably what's going to be the big battle ahead is what's real, what's fake, what truly has value. That's what's coming on. That's what's coming undone. I think in this next you know, one to one to five years is agree.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: And when you look at how Trump is ramping up the surveillance state, the police state, artificial intelligence, and how they're putting in digital ID and the name of protecting kids and everything, you know, that'll always come up with some kind of a MacGuffin, but it's always heading in the same direction. You know, whether you're talking about climate change, well we need to have some kind of a way to track everybody's energy usage and how much food they consume and how much they travel and so forth. So we've got to have some way to track everything. Or you talk about a pandemic, well we've got to have a way to track people's movements and whether or not they've been vaccinated. It's always about tracking and surveillance, and we keep seeing these things come back. All those things are going to push people towards a system that is physical as much as possible, that is outside of this digital system. Because the digital system is people are rapidly coming to the understanding of what this thing has been set up for. It really is a net, It really is a web to trap us, and people are going to try to increasingly get outside of this in any way they can. That physical reality is another thing that people are going to be looking for. I've got a couple of questions here for you, Tony. This is from Jason Barker. He says, is Tony considered adding other metals like platinum to wolf Packs as things get harder to source.
Speaker 3: I actually have.
Speaker 16: I've talked to Yuka about that and thought about and I'd like to know from the audience. You guys want to write me if you if you are a wolf Pack member, if you'd like to see platinum, let me know. I think that's one of the medals that it doesn't get enough play. As a matter of fact, you know, I don't pay enough attention to platinum, and because I get so, you know, focused on the gold and silver movement through the shop, and then I'll look up and for years, platinum was always right under a thousand, and then I looked up and it's double, and it's like, well, when did that happen? You know that platinum just all of a sudden just had its moment, and I think it finally caught up.
Speaker 3: And I think what's part.
Speaker 16: Of it is the paper markets that were destroyed, and believe me, they were I mean, and we still got a long way to go, but the entire paper system of contracts that happened after the tear announcement at the beginning of twenty five that I think affected everything, and it started to affect platinum, which is again it's a precious metal, it's rare. So platinum has a lot of usage too outside of just being a monetary medal, you know, the catalytic converters and other electronic components and other things like that. So yeah, I think platinum would be a good play, especially in small quantities. And it's the same as you know, gold and silver is being liquid, so as far as being able to turn in and recognizable, So platinum would be a good I think, a good store of value.
Speaker 3: I may do that.
Speaker 2: It's so expensive pera really tiny piece of it, you gotta be careful about it.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: But Angry Tigers also got a comment here Inger Tiger's then he says they're buying opportunities right now. Gold will go down a little bit because of margin calls. People need liquidity and they'll use gold for that. I agree, and that is even countries are going to be looking for that. I think the Gulf States are a real driver that. I think the truth is going to come out eventually that they are big. They're trying to liquidate. What else are they going to do? I mean, they don't have much there except for their oil generation. We take away their income stream, they're going to start liquidating wealth. And I imagine these people have got a lot of.
Speaker 16: Gold, which I think is again it's a buying opportunity because if you look at the long term metrics, everything here checks out that the world's going to use more gold, not less. There's going to be more storage of it, not less, and that will increase the price. I mean, especially when you look at what's gonna happen to the dollar. There's so much it makes me chuckle when they have these commentators will say, well, you know, we got these interest rates and they're gonna stay put for a while. It looks like there's not going to be a lot of interest rate movements. Yes, there will be. They're going to lower rate, They're gonna it's gonna be what Larry Laparde calls the big print.
Speaker 2: They have to do one. I mean, it's we're Oh, they've already started. They've lvery started creating money. I saw an article behind that the other day. They said this is you know, they started ramping it up.
Speaker 3: Quietly. Nobody's talking about this because's got the war that's happening. Yeah, they're exactly right, and it's not only the war.
Speaker 16: But I think as we get closer to the midterms, and perhaps politics isn't even real anymore.
Speaker 3: Perhaps this is all just a show.
Speaker 16: And uh and I and I'm open to that possibility. It's hard to even cover politics anymore. It seems so fake. But at the end of the day, we do have the midterms coming up. You know, it's always the you know, James Carvill, is the economy stupid? You know, at the end of the day, I think they may try to do something that looks like we're just doing great. And the market always responds to cheap you know, debt and liquidity and you know, fake entering the system.
Speaker 3: It always.
Speaker 16: Props up that the euphoria or whatever you see in the markets, they always respond. So I think we probably will see some sort of anouncement on some big cash injection. Maybe not the big print just yet.
Speaker 3: But it's coming.
Speaker 16: I mean, they're you look at the unfunded liabilities and everything that we have to take care of, all the deficits that we're running, and even with you know, even if you get Palenteer to audit everybody, you know, you still can't extract enough to pay the bills, Like we pay a trillion just to service the interest on the debt at this point a year. And I mean, all these numbers are absolutely unsustainable as far as.
Speaker 2: Which is another reason why they're going to force the interest rates to go lower, even in the face of inflation. You know, they're looking at it and saying, you know, they're going to get into the stagflation thing, just as we saw in the nineteen seventies with the opequlled embargo. As I said from the very beginning, this is much much bigger because this is twenty percent of the world's supply. The Opek embargo was like fifteen percent of the US supply, and that became it because of global markets that percolated through for everybody. And this whole idea that the Strait of Hormuz is Europe's problem and they need to solve it, it's just idiotic, beyond belief. We all participate in a global market. Just from the standpoint that even though they're pulling the oil or gas out of the ground here in the United States, they's still have an opportunity to sell it to somebody in another part of the world at a much higher price. That's where it's going to go, and so we're going to have to compete against that in order to keep it here. That's why domestic prices are going to go up. It doesn't matter if we are a net producers of oil and gas. This is part of the flaw of Trump's perspective on the trade deficit, as he ignores the budget deficit. But the budget deficit and all this interest rate stuff that's going to come back and hit us, and we are We're only about a month into this thing. We've are you seeing prices of fuel go up very rapidly, but it's going to continue. I need you to pricolate through the entire economy everything. It's like a value add attacks. And we haven't seen the secondary and tertiary effects of this yet, but we're going to see it, and we're going to see big inflation that's going to be there. That's why it's early days and why nothing is stabilized yet. We haven't really seen the moves that are going to be coming. I think in gold and silver.
Speaker 16: Or anything else. Yeah, food, you name it, Yeah, food, everything, And you know it's sad, David. When I ran for Congress, it's thirteen years ago, and I remember sparingly using the phrase America first because I remember, you know, I'd read history and I understood there was dynamite in that phrase.
Speaker 3: That was it was foreboden, like you weren't really supposed to say that.
Speaker 16: It had all these connotations of anti semitism and racism and xenophobia and all this stuff that I wasn't clearly wasn't animated by those things. I was animated by the principles of having a republic and uh, you know, of prosperity and freedom. And it's sad when you have the Iranian president writing an open letter to Americans saying, you know, asking, is.
Speaker 3: This America first?
Speaker 16: Like using that phrase by the Iranian president, because we have such a funhouse mirror version of that now. And part of what's being destroyed is not only the liberal world order and the financial system that we built post World War two and all that peace dividend, but our national politics too, David, are being destroyed, like we're we've made all of these arguments that that you know, for nationalism and things that would have worked. We're making those things unacceptable again. But we're we're burying them. Like Khrushchev said, you know about what communism was going to do to the West, and we will bury you. It's we're being buried under whatever the hell this thing is. And I think too, if you look at the markets and you're judging prices or you're judging reality based off the past, you're already wrong. I'm wrong because I have to do that my mind does I have human beings new pattern recognition. But I look at this and I say, I don't know but I do know that whatever is happening in the future is not going to be based off of what was done in the last fifty years. It's going to be a new system, new pricing models. What we are, ladies and gentlemen, we're in price discovery, that's what we are. We're in reality discovery at this point. Is this is something that it's not going to be over in a week.
Speaker 3: I hope it is.
Speaker 16: I hope I'm wrong. I hope that this goes away and that maybe we can go back to some sort of normal sea. But we haven't been normal for years and years, So is it any surprise that we reached some fresh new nightmare that's being trust upon us.
Speaker 2: Well, you know Trump, I haven't played the clip yet. I've got a clip here of Trump saying, you know, we can't be bothered with what's happening in America. We got wars to fight, I mean, his priority now. And the thing that is so concerning about this is that people don't really seem to understand that this isn't even asymmetric war that Iran is fighting. This is asymmetric economic war. This is really economic warfare that they're conducting. They just need to hang on and keep firing missiles, and they're doing that and keep Trump hooked into the tar baby. And as long as they do that, they can do economic warfare against us. And that's really what is happening right now, and it is that's just getting started. It truly is going to be something that is huge in terms of economics, and they don't need to deliver nuclear weapons to everybody. They can weaponize the economy by just shutting that stuff down. Or if he goes in and decides that he's going to try to bomb them back into the Stone Age, they do the same thing to the other countries that are there, and then what that's going to do, It's going to bomb the entire world back into the Stone Age.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, there's really no once you've started this, there's almost no good play.
Speaker 3: And you can't are you're going to take out Iran?
Speaker 16: You're going to use what are you going to put, you know, three or four hundred thousand ground troops in to secure that country? It's three times the size of Iraq. I mean, it's madness. And that's the only thing that can really describe it other than that it's a plan to use it as a backdrop excuse for more social control, you know, more more top down change, just like COVID was. And you know, as far as like, there is no victory here. And you're right, the Iranians they don't have to have a nuclear weapon to take down the West. They just don't surrender. If you don't, if you don't negotiate, you don't surrender, and you just and you stay there and you just this ice you know, this this thorn, this ice horn you can't get rid of on the face of the American empire. You weaken not only our standing, but the entire economics system and the Petro dollar. All that is on the docket for destruction. And so I'm with you, David. Either this is this is like, this is all the way around.
Speaker 2: God just said you're either hammer or anvil. I think we're the hammer there at the endvil and they can take the blows and they're just they're going to keep doing it. And what is going to happen is it's going to be this massive economic warfare. So how do you prepare for economic warfare?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: I think it is getting real and getting real gold and roll silver physically in your hands. That's about the best thing that we can do to prepare. It's going to be a difficult time for everybody, but I really do believe that personally, and so do your own research. But that's the way I see it. I got to call it the way I see it. And so thank you so much Tony for coming on. Is there anything you want to tell us about Wise Wolf that right now that's changing besides.
Speaker 16: The world, well nothing is really changing, but you know, we we live those principles here a wise Wolf and Wolf packed them and this is what we do. And we you know, we're building more infrastructure to be able to serve people whether you're buying or getting into the market you need to liquidate.
Speaker 3: We serve both of those functions.
Speaker 16: And I think that will be that will be our our our our raison debt, if you will, for in the next ten or twenty years. And hopefully I'm still around for that. Until you know, Pallenteer comes, it leaps my company away. But I think it's it's a good feeling when you say you have a transaction with someone, uh maybe they come and work on your AC and you hand them a ten ounce gold eagle. You know, there was no banks, there was no banks involved. And I did that with my locksmith. You know, my locksmith came over here in North Texas and put some new dead bolts in for me and a magnet lock on my front door for security. And he got paid in a goal legal.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 16: That's the kind of transactions I think will happen more and more in the future. I agree not only with that, but things like bitcoin too, but that that physical transaction outside of the system decentralized. It reminds me of what I'm sure America was like, you know, one hundred plus years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, absolutely, Yeah, that was sore pointing out. You know, we haven't had a president write his signature on the on the thing, you know, since eighteen sixty one when they started doing the paper stuff. It's like, yeah, go back and look at Lincoln, and we got somebody even worse than Lincoln.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It's it truly is amazing to see.
Speaker 17: What it was.
Speaker 3: A thoughtful tyrant. I mean he wrote the Gettysburg and drag. I mean, you imagined you know this, we It was funny.
Speaker 16: I studied Trump for years before he ever ran for office, and I was always intrigued, you know, the art of the deal. And there was one book that he wrote called Think Like a Champion. Somebody got it as a gift for me in nine and if you open that book, and David, I remember this. It's been years, but I remember the opening chapter was, no, it's not obviously, it's not Trump talking, it's the ghost writer. But he probably had a say in it. But he was like, the one of the main things that he was optimistic about, even in the face of the two thousand and nine downturn and the housing crisis, was at least oils at forty dollars a barrel. He's like, that gives us a chance to work our way out of this. That I remember that book, and it came to mind the other day when he's just willy nilly, you know, taking oil to one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel and who knows where else, you know, So that's the opposite play. We're clearly that, yeah, we might have had a tyrant in Lincoln, but at least dude was thoughtful.
Speaker 3: Could have been worse. It could be worse. It could be like the embargo.
Speaker 2: And so now we got the Trump oil embargo to take place of OPEK. That is truly amazing what we look at now, this is shaking out. Thank you so much for joining us, Tony. You appreciate your support of this program.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: Go to David Knight dot Gold.
Speaker 2: I'll let Tony know that you came to him through us, and really do appreciate what you do and what you're offering there in terms of that unique service allowing people to dollar cost average the savings that they put into physical gold and silver to get outside of this system as a hedge against this asymmetric economic warfare. Thank you so much, Tony, appreciated. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 18: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Well, who says crime doesn't pay, it certainly does pay. If you know Donald Trump, here's a list along with the dollar amounts of some of the people that he has given pardons to just this year, people convicted of fraud. Jason Galantis. Galanis a two hundred million dollar fraudster, Joseph Schwartz thirty eight million, Lawrence Duran defrauded people two hundred and five million, Carlos Watson sixty million, Trevor Milton twenty plus million, Todd and Julie Qrisly thirty plus million, bank fraud, Devin Archer sixty million, bond fraud scheme, George Santos multiple fraud cases anywhere from forty four to a million dollars. And of course Santos, I think, is really the alter ego of Donald Trump himself, the guy who became the poster child for the word fabulous and just making up fantastic stories. And isn't that Trump himself right there? Then you got Michelle Fiore who was involved in charity fraud, Brian Kelsey campaign finance fraud, Scott Jenkins bribery and fraud scheme, Paul Waltzach ten million dollars plus tax fraud, Adrianni Adriana Camberos counterfeit and fraud operation. And then we have this whole war profiteering, an issue that is happening under the Trump administration.
Speaker 19: Sure to add to the fury voters are feeling about four dollars gas and rising prices and weekend job prospects. Is this reporting from NBC news quote. A flurry of bets made prior to major announcements about the Iran war have ramped up speculation that individuals or groups with advanced knowledge of US military plans are cashing in on insider information. Data suggests traders with advanced knowledge of geopolitical events may have collectively pocketive millions from recent bets on polymarket. Last month, in the run up to the latest round of American and Israeli attacks on Iran, some five hundred and twenty nine million dollars was traded on the platform tied to the timing of the strikes end quote, just.
Speaker 2: Minutes before it happened. It had to be inside information. Where would you look to start your investigation if you were a super sleuth like cash Betel or den Bongino, I know who I would look for first? Maybe look at war Pete. As a matter of fact, according to Financial Times, Warpete asked his broker to make a multimillion dollar defense investment weeks before the iron strikes begin. Allegedly, as broker approached Blackrock to invest in their defense ETF, which holds companies like Boeing and Lockheed Martin. The investment didn't go through, however, because Blackrock reportedly flagged the request internally.
Speaker 3: This guy is so.
Speaker 2: Crooked he can't even get Blackrock to work on them. He's not just a murder, he's a grifter and her fraudster. So again, that's where I would begin my investigations. And then, of course we have the commander and thief himself, Donald Trump. He said when he was running, he says, if I win, I may never see my golf properties. I may never see these places again. Because I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf. Believe me. Yeah, the altruistic, self sacrificing King of ours. Well, the reality is this, he has the tab for his golf Habit has now crossed one hundred million dollars. That is Trump's fiftieth visit to his course in West Palm Beach and is one hundred and tenth golf day and over fourteen months in office, keeping him on track to spend three hundred million dollars on playing golf during his regime truly is amazing. Let's take a look at the news However, that's here, and we've got a lot of pro lifers now realizing that this guy lied to them. You know, how many different ways do we see this happening.
Speaker 3: You know, you've got the.
Speaker 2: Second Amendment people are looking at this. You've got the pro lifers looking at it. You got the people who are about health and who understand about the bio weapon there looking at the betrayals of Trump as well. A broke prolifers are shredding the Trump administration's Biden era Title ten extension as an inexplicable slap in the face.
Speaker 3: This is from Daily Caller.
Speaker 2: They said Trump's administration announced an extension of the Title ten grants to Planned parenthood for an additional year, in a move that has irked pro life supporters. Again, there was a lawsuit. They made a big display of stopping the funding of Planned parenthood last summer. Then quietly in December, the lawsuit just disappeared, and somebody noticed that and started digging and said, oh, okay, the Trump administration just backed down. They're not going to press that anymore, Which is kind of interesting when you look at what the Department of Justice is doing in terms of Biden's pistol brace. They've decided to keep fighting in favor of the pistol brace, but they don't want to keep fighting in favor of the lives of children. They also decided that they were going to fight against the Lower court when on fluoride. The Trump administration is continuing the fight in court to continue to put fluoride in the water. After there was a major victory from people like Dirk Brose and Freethought Project people in alliance with other organizations, the White House has halted the Biden era Title ten grants in twenty twenty five, resulting in a spate of lawsuits from Planned Parenthood and other affiliated groups like the ACLU. Then they just quietly dropped all that while they continue to pick up the ball and fight against freedom when it comes to Second Amendment, when it comes to dumping fluoride in the water, and many other issues that are out there. So they said, this is an inexplicable slap in the face of the pro life GOP base. Three out of four GOP base voters support defunding Planned Parents. One third of those voters say they are be less enthusiastic about voting this November if the gop abandons pro life. This is a clear abandonment of the first Trump administration enacting the Protect Life Rule to stop Title ten funding a planned parenthood Well again, what did you expect?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Trump is personally pro abortion. Milania boasts about it. She is rapidly pro abortion. So is RFK Junior. What made you think you're going to get something different? A campaign promise, Trump and HHS S RFK juniors renew the planned parenthood grants for a final year. They said, it's only one more year. Don't worry about it. Last year of the federal government froze one hundred and twenty million dollars in Title ten family planning grants. It's not a family planning, it is planning not to have a family. That's the way these people are. And of course, at the center of this, just like at the center of the fight against the Second Amendment, is Janine Piro right the Fox and the Chicken Coop, the Fox commentator in the Chicken Coop, both she and Pam Bondi have boasted about getting guns off of the streets because that makes everybody safer if you take away their guns.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, she is involved in this as well. So we're going to fund planned parenthood, and we're going to attack the Second Amendment. And as all of this is happening, we have this weekend. It's kind of interesting to watch the grifters and the con people around Donald Trump as we approach Resurrection weekend, the weekend that we commemorate the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. You have these people circling around Trump. As a matter of fact, Trump himself kind of led off with all of this stuff, talking about he's got a prepared script here that he's reading about what Christians understand about this event that we are celebrating. Here, here's the way he puts it.
Speaker 7: On Palm Sunday, Jesus entered Jerusalem as crowds welcomed him with praise, honoring him as king. They call me king. Now do you believe it?
Speaker 3: It's about me. I'm such a king.
Speaker 7: I can't get a ball room approved.
Speaker 3: It's pretty amazing. I'm a king.
Speaker 1: If I was a king, would be doing a lot more. I'm doing a lot, but I could be doing a lot more if I was a king.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Christ didn't come to have a ball. It's a big difference actually between them and a lot of the people who are Zionists need to understand that Christ was king, he was born king, and he was acknowledged as king. It didn't matter for how long. Meanwhile, you got Paul White and Robert Jeffreys is standing right there. Listen to what she has to say comparing Trump to the Lord, Jesus.
Speaker 20: Christ and mister President, no one has paid the price like you.
Speaker 5: Have paid the price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly not Jesus right post you your life.
Speaker 17: You were betrayed and arrested.
Speaker 3: But you didn't know that Isaiah fifty three was about Trump, did you.
Speaker 20: It's a familiar pattern that our Lord and Savior showed us. But it didn't end there for him, and it didn't end there for you. God always had a plan. On the third day, he rose, he defeated evil, he conquered death, helen the grave. And because he rose, we all know that we can rise. And sir, because of his resurrection, you rose up. Because he was victorious. You were victorious. And I believe that the Lord said to tell you this, because of his victory, you will be victorious in all you put your hands in.
Speaker 3: Prophet.
Speaker 20: Yeah, because God is with you, and God is using you to defeat evil, to restore families.
Speaker 3: She's using God the church to harvest.
Speaker 20: The nations and to bring a worldwide revival.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to ask, what.
Speaker 20: If you're comfortable stretch your hand towards our president and even if Graham you'd like to, well.
Speaker 2: I think I would have to stretch my middle finger towards the president if I was there. But isn't that amazing? That disgusted me? That grifting woman discussed me beyond my ability to say. Look, Christ was not a victim. He said, I lay my life down and I can take it up again. I lay my life down for my friends. Right, That was what that was about. He was not a self serving narcissist like Trump. You couldn't have anything more anathetical to the Lord Jesus Christ than this grifting criminal, this illegal alien president. And I call him illegal alien, as I said earlier in the program, because everything that he does is illegal and alien to the Constitution and our form of government and any system of morality. And yet it continues. We keep getting people who are holding him up and comparing him to the Lord Jesus Christ. You know, to me, that is as offensive. I remember my parents getting very offended by by the Beatles member. He had people all across the Bible Belt burning their Beatles records when John Lennon said, hey, we're bigger than Jesus, you know. And later on he does this ballad of John and Yoko where he says, hey, they're going to crucify me. We've got John Tollerico taking exception to the fact that he had some pastors say hey, he needs to be crucified with Christ. In other words, he needs to die to himself in turn to the Lord Jesus Christ. You think that Donald Trump needs to be crucified with Christ, you better believe he does.
Speaker 3: We all do need to.
Speaker 2: But certainly he is somebody who has taken on the system of this world. And as everybody says, well, you know, look at the fact that he's in place. The fact that he's in place says that God allowed it. The question is to God allow it as a blessing or as a curse. Satan told Christ, he said, this is in my power, you know, to give you all these kingdoms of the world. Giving somebody like Donald Trump control over America is something that kind of smells of a satan to me, quite frankly. But here's a guy talking about Trump being a prophet.
Speaker 14: And with Trump there, which is one of those rare moments in Earth history where we have someone who's not a politician, almost got a prophet in office.
Speaker 3: He's not a politician.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, he's hilarious.
Speaker 20: They said, when will does Warren be done?
Speaker 1: He goes, I'll know when.
Speaker 3: Will you know what evidence you're looking for? I'll feel it in my bones.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's great, this is why is Yeah, it is not normal freaking out. Trump's gonna fear his bulls. Yeah, that's exactly right, I sow.
Speaker 1: He negotiates all these deals. It's a gut instinct.
Speaker 11: It's called his spirit.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: This guy is an actual old sestimate prophet king.
Speaker 10: That's what he really is.
Speaker 3: But you like him or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's got the Witch of Indoor right there next to him, PAULA White, who was okay, well, uh yeah, I just remember Saul was anointed king and then.
Speaker 3: Certain things happened with.
Speaker 2: We've got a guy who is in office who is really a judgment on this country. As a matter of fact, I played a little bit of this earlier by a mistake, I hit the button. This is Donald Trump giving his take on Passover.
Speaker 7: You know, people, wonderful Jewish American community, and to Jews celebrating in Israel and around the world this week, I want to wish you a very happy Passover. Over three thousand years ago, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob delivered the ancient Israelites out of slavery and brought them into the Promised Land. It was an amazing period of time, just like today we have an amazing period of time. The journey started with faith in God's word and it ended with a miraculous march through the Red Sea, an astounding exodus out of Egypt. The world has never been the same. This week, we recall this ancient proof of God's faithfulness and are reminded that with true faith, eternal hope, and the power of prayer, nothing can stop the people of God. As Jewish families and loved ones gather together for Sata dinner, we asked that God will continue to watch over the Jewish people, and that He may continue to preserve and protect the United States of America of a generations to come our country.
Speaker 2: And again, when we look at the Satar event I said the other day, the opportunity was a very interesting opportunity to go to a Sadar dinner that was being done by some Messianic Jews who believed that Christ is Messiah. They pointed out that there was no Lamb in the modern Passovers because the system of sacrifice that pointed towards Christ from Passover on had been destroyed with the Temple. And of course when you look at the crossing of the Red Sea that Trump mentioned there, Ben Shapiro, when asked about that with Joe Rogan said, Joe Rogan said, you believe that the Red Sea was parted for the Israelis to walk across?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe that. Don't believe at all.
Speaker 2: I just believe that we got this deed to all of the Middle East, and we're going to make good on that by theft and by murder. That's where they are right now. It's the people of true faith. He did get that part. Whoever wrote that speech for him got that part right. God's people are those who have faith in Him, not those who are looking for land at any by any means. The Genghis Khan Wanta be as well as Epstein's clients are walking free, an innocent man rots in a cage simply for promoting liberty. Yeah, began with all these fraudsters that Trump has let out, people who stole from other people, hundreds of millions of dollars over and over again. I should have gone through and totaled up what the total amount of fraud for these people that he has pardoned a couple of dozen of them.
Speaker 3: But I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: As they point out, this is Ian Freeman, who Guard Goldsmith knows and very well there in New Hampshire, has substituted on his radio show for him and talked a great deal about that. As the Freethought Project points out, while the political establishment buries the names of elite predators and engineers foreign bloodshed to distract the masses, a peaceful man is losing nearly a decade of his life in a federal cage for the so called crime of helping people bypass the Fiat banking cartel. Not a single one of Jeffrey Epstein's high profile American clients has seen the inside of a jail. Meanwhile, Ian Freeman, a man whose only so called crime was facilitating voluntary cryptocurrency exchanges is rotting in a federal cage. The juxtaposition is sickening, but it perfectly illustrates the priorities of a ruling class that views individual liberty as a far greater threat than systemic predation and mass slaughter of children and folks. Donald Trump is your poster child for the elites. He never was the man that Alex Jones told you. That was a myth, always a part of this disgusting Epstein system. When a peaceful man in New Hampshire helps people to bypass the FIAT banking cartel using bitcoin, the full force of the empire is brought down upon his head. And he's not going to get a pardon from Trump. He doesn't have millions to give Trump. He didn't defraud anybody, so he can't buy his way out of that crook in the White House. And of course they got to make an example out of him. Freedman's conviction is a masterclass and proscatorial overreach and judicial acrobatics. He was effectively railroaded for supportedly conspiring to launder money with an undercover federal agent, and yet under well established federal law, it is legally impossible to form a criminal conspiracy with a government agent. Yet the First Circuit Court of Appeals enthusiastically upheld his eight year sentence anyway when they officially denied his appeal, and he will not be getting any pardon from Trump. There's no million dollars to give to Rudy Giuliana or any of his other frontmen. The government is literally criminalizing the act of not acting as a financial spy for the state, punishing freemen for running a business the respected customer privacy by disabling surveillance features on his Bitcoin kiosks. And we're going to see the same thing being done to people over operating systems, over apps, because they're going they're demanding right now in one state after the other. We have some federal laws that are lining up for this as well. You're going to have to collect all this information on people, or we're going to hit you with massive fines and criminalize this with jail sentences. All privacy must be ended thanks to people like Donald Trump. And yet look at who they give privacy to, the worst of the worst of mine, the pedophile predators of children. The system is designed to break the individual, to systematically erase them from public consciousness. The coolest thing a cage does is to teach the world how to keep moving without you. That was their comment with that, Well, Katherine Austin Fitz had something to say about another aspect of hypocrisy. When we look at the Epstein predators going free while other people are punished.
Speaker 17: There's a meme going around the social media that says it perfectly. It says we've rated more raw milk, raw milk farms and Epstein clients, and that says it all. So you know, there's no healthier food for you than raw milk. Unbelievable, and yet they're trying to shut down your healthy food. But the Epstein clients are free to rock and roll.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to take a quick break, crayach, you want to read some of the comments that we've got there.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we have team Jesus Eternity says the oligarchs know that we see them and despise them for what they really have done. Bunkers bonkers for them will not save them from eternity.
Speaker 3: That's right true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Star Barkley says Trump is capable of anything. I worked with a toxic narcissist for twenty years. I know the type and Trump is the worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could say that as well, So absolutely right.
Speaker 4: And Christine Island says, the stupidest Trumpet image I have seen was a red pickup truck with a side portrait of Trump with the husband and wife wearing camouflage jackets. And he says he saw that yesterday. Yeah, that's hard to believe. People are still this heavily bought in.
Speaker 2: Well, of course you also had the ice agents who are walking around in the winter in an urban environment wearing like jungle camouflage. That's that's the opposite of camera f in that environment, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have Jerry al Atalov says, the golden Stone age of America.
Speaker 3: That's what he's pushing us towards. Yeah, that's right. It is going to be a stone age, not a Golden age.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have a comment here from Guard Goldsmith that just came in. He says, last year Ian called me from his prison cell as he awaited word. It was on a tablet that the prison allowed people to rent for money for ten minutes, etc.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: It's just sad. It's sad to see that.
Speaker 2: And of course you know I watched this for years I remember at the end of Trump's first term, all the crooks and devils that he was pardoning left and right, and seeing other people like Marty Gottisfeld and at the time ross Albrick that he was passing over while he gave these crooks like Jared Kushner's dad pardons. And of course now he's made jud Kushner's dad ambassador to France. I mean, just pouring salt in the wound of injustice. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 2: M h m hm m m hm.
Speaker 20: M m.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 18: Elvis, the Beatle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at a p S radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw somewhere that Ben Shapiro is losing like twenty thousand followers a week, and I thought, why isn't it war? What's the matter where the rest of these people? He is not aging too well, but he is still young enough to go fight the wars that he loves. They extended it to forty two, and that includes him, includes Laura Lumer, includes Eric Trump, of course, Baron Trump.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine the horror of seeing Laura Lumer stalking towards you on the battlefield. That sounds like a war crime on its face, Like, I don't know if we're allowed to draft Laura Lumer.
Speaker 2: Well, they could use her like a bagpipe to strike fear in the heart of the enemy, just as scare the lions or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty scary.
Speaker 2: But here's Ben Shapiro talking about how scurless the things the criticisms that people had of this war were. He says, Pucker and I want the same thing, no war with Iran, no American involvement in this region of the world that amounts to American boots on the ground. We all want the same thing here. But the idea is that if you think America should flex its muscles to push Hesbalah off the ball, for example, then this means that you actually want the war with Iran, which of course is really scurless. And it's not true now. He said this back in twenty twenty three, But he really is sharing the war now, and that is the truth of what is happening. He thinks that Trump is courageous because Trump is doing the unpopular thing. Sometimes it's unpopular because it's the wrong thing.
Speaker 22: To do well.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 23: I was talking to young voters yesterday and she said Trump is doing this for you, which is totally true. By the way, this is an a political courage. I know, sometimes it happens. It's so funny. We're having this conversation on Friendly Fire the other day with Michael Knowles and Andrew Clavin and Chris Rufo. We're talking about the political fallout theoretically from what's going on in Iran could hurt Trump politically, And I said, like, guys, maybe Trump is doing a thing because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: Leaders to do.
Speaker 2: It's amazing this guy gets away with lying like this. He's just like triumph, isn't he Absolutely amazing? Well, Charlie Kirk had it figured out, especially about Iran. Yeah, and here is Erica Kirk acting like it's a mystery that we will never solve.
Speaker 12: Right now, tell us.
Speaker 3: Here's where I stand. And wish we knew where Charlie Kirk would be on the Iran war ground.
Speaker 22: We do not want American kinetic involvement.
Speaker 3: This is Israel's war.
Speaker 22: Make sure we don't go to war against Iran, which would be a profound mistake for our country. So that that's a really really important thing. It's pathologically insane.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry it is.
Speaker 22: Do you understand how large Iran is. It's massive, It's a very big country.
Speaker 3: It's mountainous.
Speaker 22: It makes Afghanistan in a rock look like a cakewalk. This is more Israel pushing for Iran. But is that America's problem. That's a que I mean maybe the answer is yes. Maybe the answers. You know what, they were wrong about a rock. They are wrong about Syria, they're wrong about Afghanistan, they're wrong about the Taliban, they're wrong about Libya. They're wrong about the Air of Spring. They are wrong about Yemen, they're wrong about the Arabian Peninsula. They're wrong with the nine eleven hijackers being Saudi Arabian. But hey, ten times in time.
Speaker 13: So Erica Kirk is either lying here or she just didn't know her husband that well.
Speaker 1: The little brother that died.
Speaker 2: He yeah, yeah, So that's we're supposed toly that. We don't know what Charlie Kirk said. Well, you know, there's a lot of different ways they can censor people. It would have been interesting to see the Israeli political movement here that's taken over our government. Interesting to see what they would have done with Charlie Kirk if he hadn't been mysteriously assassinated. You've got Randy Fine in Florida who is boasting yet again of censorship. Why is it that we keep seeing these people like Mark Levin and Randy Fine boasting about how they're going to shut down anybody that criticize. This is their country of Israel. Here's Randy Farine.
Speaker 14: We didn't have encampments on our universities. That's because of a bill we signed in Israel. Mort was there in twenty nineteen, the first state in the country to adopt the IRA definition and say we would treat anti semitism on our campuses the same week we treated racism. We were the first state to have a zero tolerance policy for BDS. We were the state that stopped Airbnb from boycotting and boycotting businesses that people wanted to rent their places in Israel. Many of you may have seen those flyers that showed up in your driveways a few years ago. Remember those anti Semitic flyers that would show up all the time. You haven't seen one of those lately because I said, you have a right to hand out flyers on the street corner, you don't have the right to throw those in people's yards.
Speaker 3: If you do that, you're going to go to jail for five years. And that stopped five years.
Speaker 14: We don't have those.
Speaker 2: This guy is reprehensible. He had to be run out of town on a rail. Send him to Israel, by the way, they love censorship there. Let him live there. I am so disgusted with this idea that you can't criticize or boycott a foreign government. It's just absolutely insane. I played equipped for you last week of Glenn Greenwall talking about that, and he said, why is that that is the only government on earth that it has now been criminalized by people like Randy Fine, and they boast about it. Mark Levin boasts about the fact we canceled Pap Buchanan. You know, Bab Buchanan was not anti Semitic. Pab Buchanan said, we don't want to do welfare, We don't want to do foreign aid for these countries, all of them. Well, Israel wants its foreign aid. So if you don't want foreign aid for the State of Israel, then you are obviously racist. They admit that it is a racist state, but it is a racist state that is not liked by many Jewish people themselves, which brings us again back to Alan Dershwitz.
Speaker 3: He just keeps jumping into this.
Speaker 2: And this is the guy who not only defended as a defense attorney Jeffrey up Stein, but he has talked about how we need to change the laws to allow, you know, underage girls to be fair game for people like him.
Speaker 24: The one point I do want to make is that I understand all the feminist groups and the radicals who think this is the worst thing in the world that anybody ever had any contact with Jeffrey Epstein. Where are all those radical feminists when it comes to the Hamask rapes of young Jewish girls, sexual abuse and headings? They are quiet, They are silent, the incredible hypocrisy of the me too movement Me too except if you're a Jew. And I want to have a list of all the radical feminists who are pushing hard and I understand that to get all these names revealed, and I want to know how many of them have ever actually condemned Hamas for the rapes that we now know occurred and the murders that occurred. How many have been silent, and how many, like the National Lawyer's Guild, have actually approved of what I'm on. So let's put this in.
Speaker 2: You approve of what this guy did. You defended this guy. How dare you try to turn this into hypocrisy? That's what these people do?
Speaker 3: Well, what about this?
Speaker 2: You know we had some people that were murdered over there, So I guess I'm free to murder anybody I want to now, because you don't like the actions of Israel in terms of sustained attacks on civilian population for what was it two years or something? Now you don't like that, so therefore you support Amasa's murder. What an absurd argument, knowing to this guy is a master lawyer. You hear the same thing from Stephen K. Smith talking about this war.
Speaker 6: Got a lot of damn nerves to be in the face of American people saying for numerous administrations, Iran is a problem they have to be dealt with. Iran is a problem they have to be dealt with, And then this man deals with him, and then all of a sudden you complained it about him.
Speaker 3: Now it doesn't really make sense.
Speaker 1: He's the lack of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they were wrong to start with. They were wrong to start with, and you know, we also had Benjamin Netanyahussein. They're probably got to be dealt with because they've got a nuclear bomb. It's going to be unleashed in a couple of weeks. Right, We've seen the lies, and this guy, the sportscaster, I'm just amazed at how he keeps getting these headlines. That's one of the first clips I've ever looked at this guy. He's got absolutely nothing to say. But I'm sick and tired of this. What aboutism? You know, well, Trump is weaponizing the government for lawfair, but what about the fact that it was done to him with the Biden administration. Two wrongs don't make a right. Is that that difficult to understand? And so Dershowitz goes further makes it clear that he is concerned for Israel and Israel only.
Speaker 21: So we have a problem in the Jewish community. Israelis tended to be united in favor of this war, not completely. But American Jews, Oh, they're more worried about a couple of hundred dollars a year in extra gas prices than they are about securing the future. Of Israel against a nuclear raon.
Speaker 24: Jews can be as selfish and as stupid as any other ethnic group in the country.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this whole war is ethnically based and stupid and unjust, and clearly this guy is one hundred percent on with Oh, let's take a look at what happened, because we're getting close to being out a time. As a matter of fact, I want to take a look at some of the not the lies that Donald Trump told us yesterday, But let's take a look at the truth about the war. As a matter of fact. As I was playing before, you saw a massive attack unleashed on Israel.
Speaker 3: How could that be?
Speaker 2: Where are they getting these missiles from? I mean, hasn't Trump told us that they have obliterated the Iranian military? Hey, they don't have a navy, so they well men ever had a navy. It was interesting to see the analysis that Scott Ritter had. He pointed out, he said, Ron just put a ballistic missile into the brain of Israel's northern war machine. This is the one that is running the invasion of Lebanon, he said. The actual command headquarters, the facility that runs every troop rotation, every artillery order, every defensive position that Israel has maintained against Hasbella across the entire northern front, and they did it as part of the eightieth wave of attacks. When you hear Donald Trump and warpete boasting about how successful they are in this war and boasting about how they're winning it and then demanding that they get help, I mean, if that cognitive dissonance isn't enough to clue you in, pay attention to the fact that they are on the eightieth wave of attacks, attacks against Israel, attacks against US bases. And he goes into a great deal of detail about how these miss systems operate, why they are mobile, why they are difficult to detect, why they're even more difficult to shoot down. He said, a coordinated multi vector strike executed with deliberate precision against military strategic infrastructure. And it all happened while American officials with Israeli spokesman were standing at podiums telling the world that Iran's offensive capability have been effectively degraded. Folks were being lied to and it's never been a more obvious lie. As one Wall Street Journal editor pointed out, Trump has become Baghdad Bob, you know, he was famously talking about it. There's no American tanks here in Baghdad, none at all, And the tank crew was standing across the street basically talking to CNN or somebody said that should we go over there and introduce ourselves to them? And that's how bad it's become with Trump. March seventeenth, Israel launched a fresh ground invasion in the southern Lebanon. That entire campaign has been commanded and coordinated out of the facility that just took Iranian ballistic missile fire. Defence Minister Israel Katz said explicitly that Israel intends to hold a security zone extending all the way to the Latani River. He says, this is not a defensive buffer. This is an annexation objective that is dressed in security language, and we need to understand what Israel wants out of this. It's still not clear to me what if anything advantage there is for Trump or the American people. I'm sure that he's getting paid in the back door for all this kind of stuff, but from the standpoint of Israel, what they want to see is the Middle East on fire and decimated, and he's going to give that to them. Probably do it this weekend.
Speaker 3: Have a good day. Thank you for doing.
Speaker 1: The common maid.
Speaker 2: They created common co dumb down our children. They create a common past, track and control us. Their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 4: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 3: That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 2: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation.
Speaker 3: They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide.
Speaker 2: Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com