Speaker 1: The Second Date Update on KJ103. Hi, Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys. How are you this morning?
Speaker 1: We want to get you another date with Brandon here on the Second Date Update, which again, you know, this is typical. You have no idea.
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh. I really don't know what happened with this one at all. So we met through a mutual friend, you know, typical. And the date was just drinks and some food, very casual first date. And I thought the conversation was going good. Like, he was funny. I liked him. He seemed completely comfortable with me. Okay. And we even talked about a couple of places we should try sometimes.
Speaker 1: See, that to me says this person sees spending time with me in the future. More places, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yet, here you are on the second date update.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, hello, blah, blah, blah. Same old story. I'm the clueless second date update girl. It's okay. I really thought there would be another date, guys. Like, you know, since then, like, he's gotten weird about making plans. Okay.
Speaker 1: Even though plans were discussed, but now they're not being made. Wait, but are you talking, though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he'll text me back, but anytime I suggest actually getting together. Like being on the bush, kind of. So I really don't know what changed.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, you know how this works. Blah, blah, blah. Typical second date update. We'll get him on the phone and find out how you screwed this up, okay?
Speaker 3: I feel pathetic.
Speaker 2: Oh, no.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: You're one of many. Don't worry. It's okay. Hi Brandon. Welcome to the second date update.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: You sound much more enthusiastic than when we just called you and you went, Oh, okay. You went, okay. Like what?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: What's the deal? Why are we avoiding another date with Kelsey?
Speaker 2: Look, she's great. She's smart. She's pretty. She's not crazy. And then she brought a dog on our date. Oh. In her purse.
Speaker 1: Oh, she has a purse dog. Okay. All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she unzips it and her head pops out.
Speaker 1: I'm a little..
Speaker 2: Taking it back, I guess. And then she feeds it some calamari, which was weird. Okay. And then I'm like, was this a dog? And she's, yeah, this is Cooper. And I'm like, okay. I feel like I'm on a red carpet or something. So anyway.
Speaker 3: This is Cooper.
Speaker 1: His name is..
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking we're going to get busted. The restaurant people are going to see that we're feeding a dog. Sure. Wait, hold on a second.
Speaker 1: So what do you want her to do? Just leave her dog at home alone? If she brings him everywhere, a date is everywhere, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, dogs sleep like 20 hours a day. They..
Speaker 1: He'd rather have calamari, though. Okay, let's get Kelsey in here. Kelsey, so..
Speaker 3: Okay, first off, guys, listen. He made it sound like I snuck a great game to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of dog is Cooper?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's a Yorkie, and he's my baby. And, Brandon, you like Cooper.
Speaker 2: I mean, dogs stay home.
Speaker 3: Dogs stay home? Dogs stay home?
Speaker 1: But if they're little, I would love to take Maggie everywhere. I would love it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if Maggie fit in my purse, she'd be here right now. Yeah, he sits in my bag and he doesn't bother anybody.
Speaker 1: So I have a question because you said something about getting busted. Can you have a dog in a restaurant? That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't need to know. Cooper wasn't bothering anybody. That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. If Cooper fits in your purse, it's in the purse. People slip off their shoes.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: No one knows.
Speaker 2: Then we're not going out.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay. Brandon, thanks for coming on the Second Aid Update, buddy. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the dog. I don't dislike dogs.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 3: We feel you.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you don't love dogs, though. Okay. Thank you, Brandon.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Brandon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, it's like if you're asking me to choose him over my dog, like, the dog always wins. Yeah. If that's the ultimate medium, then yes, Cooper wins. Like, he's my dog. Yeah. Guys, I really don't understand why it's a problem. Like, he's tiny. He sits in a bag. Half the time, no one knows he's there. And Brandon liked him. So what's the problem? I guess he's jealous of my eight-pound dog after one day.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on the Second Aid Update.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, guys.