Speaker 1: There is a supernatural world that surrounds us. Sometimes it manifests the people like you and me. You hear stories about this and so much more right here on Supernatural Confrontations. I am your in trepord host Eli Marzuli. Welcome to another episode of Supernatural Confrontations. We have a very special guest, Justin, who's also a podcaster. He's got his own YouTube channel. You'll have to check that out. We'll get into history of a first. A word from our trusted sponsor. Gold has been on an unstoppable run. It has gone up more than eighty one percent in the last five years and almost twenty percent in the last twelve months. Folks, it's happening. Central banks are ditching the dollar and US treasuries are buying more gold. The good news it is predicted to go up more. Ubs even said it might go up to five thousand dollars in ounce. Noble Gold Investments phone has been ringing off the hook. Everyone wants to protect their retirement with gold, and folks, you can do the same. Noble Gold Investments can help you secure some goal to protect your future. From day one. You work with the same dedicated all American experts. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced investor, Noble Gold Investments will make sure you get all the help you need. And this month, Noble Gold Investments will give you a free quart a ounce gold standard coin if you open a qualified account. Folks, go to Noble Gold Investments dot com. That's Noble Investments dot com. We've invested, and I am really glad that we did so. Justin something happened to you, and I just I never liked to lead into it. Well you told me, I'll let you tell the story. Tell us what happened. Please.
Speaker 2: Well. I grew up in the south East Tennessee, and uh, like most kids, I grew up in the Bible Belt, going to church every Sunday. Became a teenager, the rebellious stage kicked in and I really went down a dark path of just hate to sound cliche, but just you know, sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
Speaker 1: We all did me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I got older and a lot wiser, learned a lot of lessons the hard way, and came back to Christ.
Speaker 3: And then in my.
Speaker 2: Late twenties, I started getting some lower back pain and I went to a doctor to try to you know, get some MRIs figure out what was wrong with it, because it just finally got the point it was unbearable. And he tried to put me on antidepressants, and I was like, I'm not depressed, but he's like, no, he said, this is it helps with pain. It doesn't have all the side effects of the narcotics, and it's not addictive, and you know, I think this will work for you. So I gave it a try. Well, immediately I just started having these hellacious nightmares. And I've always been a vivid dreamer and I have nightmares like anybody else, but these were wicked. They were evil, right, And so I caught him up and he's like, well, come in and I will adjust the dosage and we'll mess around with it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we have to tinker around with it.
Speaker 2: And he changed my dose in the prescription at least three different times, and they just kept getting worse and worse. And the last time I remember I was I went to bed, went to sleep, and once again I had another one of these nightmares. And in this one, I mean just talking about makes the hairs on my arms just stand up. I was driving down the road in my truck in the dream, and I had my family with me, and there's this huge buzzard in the middle of the road and it's eating on this dead carcass.
Speaker 3: And so I pull up my stop and I honked the horn.
Speaker 2: Well, when I honked the horn, this buzzard stands up, and this thing's every bit of five foot eight. I mean, it's a big bird. And I remember, just vividly, like in the headlights of the truck, it was a black feathered bird and it almost had like a blue shimmer and purple fluorescent tips. And the bird turns around and well when it turns around, it's a naked woman in the front who has bird feet, lod hair, and red eyes looking right at me. And I remember at this moment, my kids are screaming in the back seat. My wife's screaming and stuff, and I like, just stay still, just stay still. And then about this time, it just fly straight up into the air and everybody's freaking out, and I'm like, it's okay, guys, it's okay.
Speaker 3: And I no less got that out of my mouth. And then just.
Speaker 2: It lands right next to the corridor of the truck and slings the door open. Well, this moment, I'm like in between waking up because I was startled, but I was paralyzed. I couldn't move and the only thing I could move was my eyes. And I looked over at my family and they were just like petrified, like frozen in time. And she opens the car door and she leans in and she just starts like touching my chest, rubbing my neck and just smelling of me and taking her tongue and even touching my ears, just fondling me all over it. And I couldn't move, and I remember just helplessness, fear, terror, And when she leans over to my ear, she just whispers, I've missed you.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 2: And it's about this time I could feel my fingers starting to tingle, like when they go none, like I'm getting feeling back in So in the dream, I reach over and I grabbed the card or and I just slam her in it, head and body. And when I did, she just let out this just gut wrenching scream or screech, and it woke me up.
Speaker 3: And when I woke up, I just sat straight up in the bed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was pouring sweat, and the wife's like, what's the matter with you?
Speaker 3: What's the matter with you.
Speaker 2: And at this time I had no idea what this entity was. But I immediately put my phone when I was like bird, half bird, half woman, and immediately the first picture that popped up was her. Without a doubt in my mind, my spirit said that is her, and it said this was Lilith.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: And then when I got to research, and you know, it was saying that she was tied to basically just chaos and violence and sex and all these things. And so I immediately go to the bathroom and I flushed the medicine down the commode and I never even called the doctor back.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm done, I'll deal with it.
Speaker 2: But when I got older and I got to thinking about that, and it was like for her to say she missed me, that signaled to me that, unbeknownst to me, I was in relationship with this demon in my younger years and where I got off drugs and started my relationship back with Christ. It's like that pharmakia as harmless, as harmless as it was, you know, it wasn't an arcotic, it wasn't an illegal street drug, but that opened a window back to a past sin that I had, And it's like she was just sitting by the door waiting for.
Speaker 3: That crack to just burst wide open.
Speaker 2: So it's like little things that we think are harmless or you know, teenagers being teenagers, they have so much spiritual imprecations.
Speaker 1: Justin it's a it's a very sobering, uh and very in some ways terrifying story. I mean, you were obviously, you know, you you entered the spirit realm in the dream state, and the doorway of that was the drug, the pharmakia that you were taking. No doubt about it. It's like it's the Bible says it's pharmacay. It's like witchcraft, and it's exactly what it is. And occultists use these drugs to pop into the second heaven and that's where you were. I'm just it's just chilling. And you know the reason. Look, we have had people that have had angelic encounters. It's all over the map here because there's good guys and there's bad guys. So you're you're taking something which opens you up into the lower ask well of the dark side, the principality of the air. And you know, the warning here, folks, is if you're ever in a situation like this and I pray that you never are. You call them the name of Jesus. You just shout out to Jesus, even in that dream state, shout out to him. He will, he will interfere, he will shut it down, because that's what he does. But it's sometimes it's it's it's hard to even think when you're in the in the presence of that. At least you, you know, shut the car door and popped open and then you were awake and you got rid of it. Thanks for coming on the record, justin I'll give you a last word. Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I appreciate you giving me the platform to come out and tell it, because, you know, a lot of us like to teeter to the edge and test lines and justify, you know, things that we do, especially sin. And I heard a guy say once that's if we can't justify it or what. I'm sorry, if if you can't crucify it, you justify it, that's what. And that really stood out to me. So it's like, yeah, you might just be going out and having a few drinks. Yeah, you might just you know, take a puff off a joint. You know, all these little things that you try to justify. They have spiritual imprecations, and the Bible says on earth as it is in heaven, they are intertwined and connected. And even the farm of kid just because of a doctor. And I'm not saying that, you know, refuse medicines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not going to make that real clear. Let me a caveat here. We're not you know, medicine is a good thing. That's why God has plants. But we have to be careful what we're we're putting in and into our bodies. And obviously if we have started having a reaction like this just like you did, I'm not doing this anymore. So, but you know, you gotta We're not We're not bad mouthing the medical industry in any way. Here, We'll make that really clear, Okay, medisine, I've been on synthroid for since I was fifty years old, so it's now twenty four years later. I've been on synthroid for my thyroid and I tried going off of it. I gained fifteen pounds, my face swelled up. No, thank you. So medicine can be a very very good thing.
Speaker 3: Continue, please justin but just you know, the good and the bad. The heads of the coin, the tails of the coin.
Speaker 2: Right, just as God gave us good medicine and pharm key and things to help us, we can abuse those and also Satan perverts everything. And the book e tails us that this was falling angel technology. They taught us the cutting of roots and the ranges. Everybody's taking this ayahuasca and DMT to access this spirit realm. That is a back doorway to try to commune with these gods. And yes, it works, and there's a payoff because people do it. But I don't think people are aware of the price that that actually costs.
Speaker 1: And that's why you know, people people have written into me asking about well can I do DMT or hyahwuasca? I said, run the vin Nearest accent once again, that's a very powerful springboard into Valora Astra second heaven. Justin Thanks so much for coming on the record. Really appreciate it, folks. That's it for today. I will be at the Prophecy Watchers conference at the end of June. Check that out Prophecywatchers dot com. Prophecy watches dot Com be speaking two times, all new material. I think you'll find it interesting. But thanks so much for watching me. Remember but the supernatural world around us is real and sometimes it manifests the people like you and me. Thanks for watching everything paint off on flame.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: It was something that he'd never seen before, something from another world. In our opinion, Marcel was a patsy.
Speaker 3: Yes, whereble directions.
Speaker 4: We know they were fat And his father was down between and delany I and he said it really happened, and he held his hand up just like this if they had six fingers not five. Who said they looked part of book like this?
Speaker 1: Do you think your grandfather was a patsy of a cover up by the US military? Do you believe our government has made contact with intelligent extraterrestrials? And I can't discuss some bubble saying.
Speaker 3: Do we have the bodies of the pilots.
Speaker 1: Of biologics game with some of these recoveries, we delivered an office kind and they lie to the American people. When you had the found decided to line about what happened at rosbecading six feet away, you're probe.
Speaker 4: About three and a half off.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: The nurses who who were there reading the crash, they're now at a convent.
Speaker 4: The first book that Randall wrote, and he said to Jess and said that's not fiction, but.
Speaker 1: For everybody, I mean, it's it's a human thing.
Speaker 4: It's a worldwide changing, your life changing for everyone.
Speaker 1: Was certainly not a weather balloon and not something from this Earth.