Speaker 1: One Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Let's get started here. Shall we talk to Obob you better believe it. Let's do it all right, We'll get halfway around the world. Got to Australia where a surgeon there has now been an orthopedic surgeon has been fined ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For tell me it's not a C section on a dog. No last week, No, no, no, no, let me boy, this story's got a little bit of wackiness all over the place. What was the result of the fine?
Speaker 3: Why? Why did he get a fine for ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: He shared a photograph of a patient that he was charged with taking care of, who had had a pipe bomb explode in his hands.
Speaker 2: Oh god, And he's an orthopedic surgeon, so he's sending pictures of all that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, there's no way about it. He sees stuff like this on a regular basis. What he did not see on a regular basis and prompted the photograph, was during the treatment of the patient who was comatose, he noticed a certain tattoo in a certain place and he found it quite unusual, so he documented it and figured, Hm, dude had a pipe bomb blow up in his hands, and he's got a SWASTI cut tattooed on his pecker. I better take a photo of this. Okay, hold on, So pipe bomb blew up in the hands. So the guy's dead. We got no, he was, he's comatosed. This orthopedic surgeon is trying to treat him, and yeah, I'm just checking. Ali has his pants off for his hands. We got a Nazi with a pipe bomb that blew up.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, but I'm saying, why does he have his pants off if he's doing hand surgery.
Speaker 1: Well, it did more damage than just to his hands. His whole body's mangled. So he was on the table for procedures and that's when the doctor noticed the swastik swastika on the wiener, Which that's not something that's one it's hard to explain when you get into your you know, sex time, you know, if you're promiscuous, then you're out and you meet a chicken a bar and you have a swastka on your dog. Yeah, unless she's in the same hate group, you're probably gonna that's probably at the very least off putting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he took the picture.
Speaker 1: Which it sounds like he took the picture in case there was a police questioning of this. Well, yeah, the pipe bomb blowing up and he's got a SWASTI gun his pecker here. The problem is he shared the photo with people who shouldn't have been seeing it. That's where the ten thousand dollars fine comes in. Yeah, what do they do with the Swaska? Just put them on a list?
Speaker 2: We could you know what, I bet there's some roots where we could just deport him.
Speaker 3: Well it's in Australia, Bob.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're not worried about that.
Speaker 1: Then their own currently the situation there with dudes with swastikas on their peckers, then we'll see how.
Speaker 3: They handle that. And I mean that.
Speaker 2: You know when I said promiscuous the male to female ratio over there.
Speaker 3: I told you about it.
Speaker 2: It is it used to be back when I was going to move there in the late eighties, right out of high school. Our friend Jail and you only made it to the dunes in New Sumerna. No, no, I didn't even make it there. I went to California instead. But all that aside, we were going to move to Australia because our friend Janet's dad lives there. Yeah, and we could have lived there for six months unless we got a job. And part of the motivation besides the waves, were the women. So god, I sound like a realiz SPEHOLI a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, the ratio I think was four to one women.
Speaker 2: So Delta David, all right, that's good to Australia.
Speaker 3: I get to handle living there.
Speaker 2: We both, you know, crap the bed on the essay or act whatever test we had to take because I didn't take the SAT and I fell asleep during the other one at a CAG party at Janet's house the night before the test. So anyway, Yeah, there's a lot of women over there, and with this guy with the swastk on his dong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck, buddy. All Right, that's one you're gonna regret. We got him, and now we got this guy.
Speaker 2: Fload of man, float of man, floating man. Got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: I swear to you, I do not have any kind of chip on my shoulder or axe to grind with clear water.
Speaker 2: No, they've just shown up a lot for Florida man stories.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Our epicenter of Florida man activity. Theory is I think it's beyond theory at this point. I think there's enough verified evidence and situations that we can crown Clearwater, Saint Pete at the center of Florida man activity.
Speaker 2: I think that most of us took a science class at some point. This is pasted past a hypothesis. Pat this is, this has become fact.
Speaker 1: Forty five year old Stephen Kunsmano was walking in a Clearwater neighborhood around seven point thirty this past Tuesday evening when he observed a lemonade stand being run by several juveniles. Cussamo purchased one glass of lemonade, then became angry and then outraged and then violent when he was not allowed to refill his cup for free. Oh. At this point, the adult who was supervising the young lemonade stand entrepreneurs intervened and to separate you know, the lemonade customer from the young kid selling the product. At this point is when Casamo became angry and grabbed her arm and started you know, raging.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then he stopped off. She called the police. The police caught up with me. Verified every one of these things I just conveyed to you. The dudes looking for free refills. Yeah, at a kid's lemonade stand in a clear Water neighborhood.
Speaker 2: It's hard enough to get free refills at certain restaurants. Now they hit you at the Oh you know how much that cost me for the And I know that. You know the ins and outs of the soda industry. With the convenience store life, it's a major profit center. The fountain, the fountain bar there, yes, yes, well, the the lemonade stand is also a major profit thing.
Speaker 3: But it's a kid you refilm Yeah, what is that I'm doing? Business? Is this? Dude? Deep breath?
Speaker 1: Man? Come on, all right, If that's not enough, I've got some more headline of the week contenders coming in. And I told you yesterday it was likely because we've been on a hot streak this week.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me go ahead and record it. On three two, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Unlicensed Queen's plastic surgeon leaves woman brain dead in botched butt procedure.
Speaker 2: Wow, Queen's New York. Huh So how does the botched but affect the bridge?
Speaker 3: Just out?
Speaker 1: Let's break down this very well crafted headline of the week contender. I think it is wrong to use the phrase plastic surgeon, seeing as the word unlicensed is also used in the sentence. It's a guy who thinks he's a plastic surgeon operating out of an apartment. He sent a woman the victim, into a coma and then a brain dead level after she showed up to have a procedure done to remove butt implants. He screwed it up. Blood clots, oh god, and then there you go. That's the end results.
Speaker 3: Where was surgery done? Apartment in Queens's Great?
Speaker 1: Yeh?
Speaker 3: Can we toss out a red flag?
Speaker 2: I don't think any of our listeners would ever Actually, I can pretty much tell you one hundred percent, none of our listeners would ever go to an apartment to have a butt surgery. But implants put in or taken out, or any kind of cosmetic surgery, if it's at an apartment or a storage unit, do not do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, run, run quickly in the opposite direct. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's just like if you, you know, you meet this great guy at happy It's like a great deal. Though, meet this great guy at happy hour and he buys you drinks all night, and you get home and he has a swask on his packer run.
Speaker 1: I would think you might even have better luck. I don't know, like getting a paint job in a public sparking lot on this Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still lasting after I think, what are we? Four months and strong? Was it for three?
Speaker 3: Four bills for that? Was it? I think it was four or fifth. Hey, you keep on raging until the paint keeps to the Lynchin.
Speaker 1: Taco on demand download the Higheart
Speaker 3: Radio aut get Ready for three