Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. I think's cologne is the clone my grandfather used to wear.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. I bet you it's a different bottle. Huh.
Speaker 1: But he was just in here and it smelled like my dead grandfather. Oh that was the nicest compliment. No, I mean my grandfather who has died. Ah, that's your grandfather wore cologne? Yeah, oh yeah, you guys were rich. He Uh, my grandfather I think woke up in a three piece suit. Oh, always put together, always put together.
Speaker 2: You sure was colonnea, not after shave or something like that.
Speaker 1: It may have been that, Jacob, are you wearing colone or after shave? Is it old spice or something like that?
Speaker 2: Is it like DA can't tell you what the brand is? By men in or something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Bye, men in? What else is going on? What's happening?
Speaker 4: What way morning?
Speaker 5: What's happening is sponsored by Abner Gas water Damage, fire Damage Burglary called public Adjuster Abner Gap eight one to eight nine one seven five to two five six.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: The FED cut interest rates by a quarter point.
Speaker 5: This is the third rate cut since it began a lower borrowing costs back in September. This was not unanimous, but it is seen as an attempt to ease pressure on the economy from some of our interest rates that we've seen, try to preserve some of the labor gains that we have seen. Cleveland's FED President Beth Hammock was the loan dissenter on this decision today. She wanted to keep rates at their current levels. FED also signaled in its policy statement that came out that it is leaning towards holding rates steady in the future.
Speaker 2: So we should see.
Speaker 5: Right now inflation is just above the central banks two percent target, but they think that maybe this will do it, and we want They have not yet said rates for next year, but they did at least pencil not penn it, penciled in maybe two rate cuts for next year according to their forecasts.
Speaker 1: Luigi Mangioni facing murder and terrorism charges and the killing of that United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. The Manhattan Die's Office announced that Mangioni is charged with one count of first degree murder and furtherance of terrorism and two counts of second degree murder, including one as an act of terrorism. Interesting charging decision there. The DA Alvin Bragg said that this killing was intended to evoke terror.
Speaker 5: We also, just before the top of the hour, found out that Luigi has waived extradition. He is expected to be returned to New York as soon as tomorrow. A judge in Pennsylvania, of course, has to accept the waiver or go forward with the scheduled hearing tomorrow morning, immediately following a separate hearing on the local charges. The Mangioni facers remember he was caught in Pennsylvani with a gun, among other things, so that could get him some local charges, but obviously they would defer to the murder charge in New York.
Speaker 1: Biden insists the unidentified drones pose no sense of danger. Left the White House on his way to Delaware yesterday, said there is nothing nefarious.
Speaker 5: They're checking it all out. Supreme Court announced today that it will quickly take up the challenge by TikTok to a federal law that would shut down TikTok next month unless the company divests from their Chinese ownership. The Justice to Civil consider the law in oral arguments two hours of oral arguments coming up on January tenth, and then after that a ruling could come at any time. Basically, they said that they want it's likely I should say that they would have some sort of a decision before January nineteenth, since that's the date that Congress set for TikTok's parent company, Byte Dance to either sell off the American platform of TikTok or be barred in the United States.
Speaker 1: CDC confirms the first case of severe bird flu in the US.
Speaker 2: So there's bird flu and then there's severe bird flu.
Speaker 1: There is somebody that has been hospitalized with this in Louisiana.
Speaker 5: They said they were exposed to sick and dead birds in backyard flocks. But they still are investigating to see specifically if they can pinpoint anything more than that. This is the first case of human bird flu in the United States linked to exposure to a backyard flock. There have been sixty one reported human cases of the bird flu since April.
Speaker 1: Do you know a know it all? I feel like we have a lot of know it alls in the radio world.
Speaker 2: Has that come with it?
Speaker 1: I think we're all like that. I know I'm like that you are a know it all. Yes, I feel like you cannot tell me anything. I mean, I know I don't know it all.
Speaker 2: But well that's a very know it all thing to say, right.
Speaker 1: But I think that this business attracts people who want to know it all or have a curiosity to know as much as possible.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 5: I want to Yes, I want to get into that because one of the things that my father used to say all the time, and it was not necessarily meant to be serious, was if you say something with conviction, people will believe you. Yeah, like the thing that my father used to always tell me.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 5: If you say something with conviction, people will believe you. Okay, like the thing that my father used to always.
Speaker 2: Tell or did he? Oh see, yeah, if you say it with conviction.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm thinking about your dad had such a kind face?
Speaker 5: Okay, yes? Well or did it skip a generation? Is that what you're asking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just because when you say that with your serious face, it comes across as me serious and your dad would never come.
Speaker 2: Across like that. Uh he said some bad words late in his life. Well, everyone does.
Speaker 5: A quick bird flu's up. Just this came in just a short time ago. Gavin Newsom has declared a state of emergency because of bird flu. Really emergency follows the outbreak in some farms along central California Valley. According to a news release, the initial reports came out of Texas and Kansas in March. There have been no cases of human transmission of bird flu in California, but they said the proclamation is targeted to ensure government agencies have the resources and flexibility they need to respond quickly to this outbreak.
Speaker 1: Know it alls the psychology behind why people think they know everything.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it when we come back.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 1: Forty am six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. TMZ is running this story about Luig that he flexed his wealth on vacation before the shooting. Apparently you mentioned the big buzz he had in the bank on a trip to Thailand. A source who doesn't want to be identified by name reports TMZ but spent significant time with Luigi back in April, says the two of them went to Thailand together. They hit up bars, they visited a weed shop, they cracked jokes, They hung out for a couple of days. According to this friend, Luigi was making lawyer money coding for True Car, a telling statement because he reportedly stopped working for them months before going to Thailand. Apparently, Luigi told their source he had six million dollars in the bank, all of it coming from his family. Talking about his family seemed to be a sore subject, so he didn't press Luigi on it. He also has a memory of Luigi saying that he owned a three D printer. I remember it's been reported that police believe the gun he used was three D printed.
Speaker 2: They've also pulled back from that old World War II. It's a style Oh god right, yeah, because I don't know it was three D printed.
Speaker 5: Well, it's yeah, part of it is three D printed the way that it was described. The most recent report I saw about the kind of gun that he used. NASA's two struck as stuck astronauts got stuck more. Their space mission got extended again, butch Wilmore and Sunny Williams planned on being away for just a week or so when they blasted off at the beginning of June on the first astronaut flight from Boeing to the International Space Station, but it went from eight days to about eight months and maybe longer. NASA decided to send the Starliner capsule back empty in September, so now they can't return until somebody goes and gets them, which might not be till the end of March or even April because of the latest delay in launching their replacements.
Speaker 2: What's your common refrain whenever I'd bring up that story about Butch and Sonny on the International Space Station? Underwear? Underwear? They ran out of underwear months ago.
Speaker 1: You go, you pack for seven days and you end up staying seven months.
Speaker 2: They can launder, they have, they have the capability of laundering. How many underwear do you have in rotation? A lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, too many too, because that's what it should be. It's just because I shn't be rotating the same five more because I don't throw stuff away. Oh so you've got like old holy underwear? Uh, the oldest pair of underwear.
Speaker 2: Six years? Seven years? Maybe? I think, okay, maybe eight, but no more than that. That'd be crazy. You have underwear as old as this show.
Speaker 1: Probably, Oh my gosh, let's let's do something about that.
Speaker 5: Well, what do you think I'm doing in that underwear? That you think that that. Never mind, let's go there. Everybody knows and know it all. Everybody knows Somebody who you cannot inform them about anything. They know it all long before you did. Someone who enthusiastically will lecture you about any topic, any area, despite the fact that you can tell pretty apparently that they have no expertise in what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Do you think know it alls bother know it alls the most? Is that why I'm putting this tone on it?
Speaker 1: Because maybe there are several quirks of human psychology that help explain this behavior. One is the phenomenon of naive realism, which describes how people instinctively assume that their perception of the world reflects objective reality. In action. Yeah, In actuality, everything we perceive and know about the world has been filtered through a complex mesh of cognitive biases, sensory shortcuts, shifting, emotion infused.
Speaker 2: Memories, and more and more.
Speaker 1: In effect, you you are the lens to which you see the world through which you see the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the more part of that could be the media that we consume on a regular basis than deciding what kind of information even makes it to that filter. Sure, in the form of algorithms or whatever in social media, that's why.
Speaker 1: We encounter people whose understanding of the world is very different to our own.
Speaker 2: But it also it also.
Speaker 1: Means we assume that those who understand the world differently are wrong, that that's the wrong way of it.
Speaker 2: That's frustrating for a lot of people.
Speaker 5: The result of this is an urge to correct other people, and it may be well intended, but doesn't often it is not received very well, very often, they said. Another potential cognitive bias at work proposed by this recent study is the illusion of information adequacy. How how though many people don't have all the information to make a correct judgment about something, they'll assume they've got everything that they need. And it's logically very hard to recognize and take account of what we don't know.
Speaker 2: Too many times we don't know what we don't know.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to do this more like I'll ask you or my husband, who are too smart, people who are not impulsive feelers of things, Hey, am I wrong in thinking this? Or am I wrong in doing this? Or am I wrong in being upset about X, Y or Z or hurt or whatever? Because I need input from people who are not like me.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I need my wife to tell me if my dog is listening to me when I give him the command sit, because from my perspective, I can't tell he's that low to the ground to begin with. But if I had somebody over there who had a more objective view of his hindside, she would say, yes, he is sitting, or no, he is not sitting, or yes, you're completely overreacting to that situation because you're in it and you can't you don't have the perspective that you need for right. They say this could be a status thing. Also, some people are more sensitive to social status and constantly pushing their opinions that they think are correct. Their correct opinions onto others may be a way of asserting superiority or dominance in some way. A lot of people who have very low self esteem in reality are some of these know it all people, because that's the way that they try to exert dominance, whether they're correct or not.
Speaker 1: That's the old Dunn and Kruger effect, right, the contintive bias where people with limited competence in a certain area overestimate their abilities to make up for that because of that insecurity you were talking about.
Speaker 5: And there's I don't know when it happens. I don't know if it's a thing that ever happens. I don't know if it's a thing that reliably happens to people of a certain age, if some people grow out of it, if it is sort of the moment the light switch goes on for people. But when you start to college is probably this for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: To some degree.
Speaker 5: You grew up in a town, you had a certain group of friends, your town had a certain culture to it. Then you drive six hours or you fly across the country to go to school, and you're with people you've never met before, from backgrounds you've only heard about in movies, who lived lives completely different than you, but you're in that same place for the same reason.
Speaker 1: My husband got a full ride to Harvard, grew up in Lamarada and went to Harvard, where he was surrounded by you went to cal State Fullerton, So this was for law school.
Speaker 2: Or what have you?
Speaker 1: Surrounded by kids who went to prep schools and grew up on the East Coast and had trust funds and all. It was so foreign to him that he came back and ended up going to Stanford, but it was so it was such a culture shock when you know, you like you and I. We kind of grew up the same area, had the same you know, things happened similar, or family structures and all of that. So it's just kind of not foreign to us to have a conversation or what have you and people go, how come you guys get along soul? Well, we've had a lot of the same life experiences. So it's weird when you think of being confronted with someone with such a different background and thinking that that's okay, it's just different.
Speaker 5: And that's my point is that's when the light switch gets flipped and you go, oh, I don't know what I don't know? Right, there are people who have different lives in different worlds that don't I mean, wouldn't even come close to comparing to the life that you grew up, right, all right, what you're watching Wednesday is going to come up in a bit. We're also going to talk a little bit about if you are long hair beard, you know you like sandals, we got a job gas jobs alert for you.
Speaker 2: As coming out it seems a little sacrilegious. Why is that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if people should be pretending to be Jesus.
Speaker 2: You know, let you think about that for a moment.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 5: The House Ethics Committee has voted in secret to release a long awaited ethics report into former Congressman Matt Gates. This move raises the possibility that the allegations against him, and he was of course Trump's first choice for attorney general, these allegations could be made public in just well by tomorrow. As a matter of fact, the decision by the bipartisan committee was made earlier this month. Gates lashed out on social media and again said if there were any criminal things that he did wrong.
Speaker 2: They would have been brought up in court.
Speaker 1: The Dow Jones fell just over six hundred points at one point today and afternoon trading and investors turn, they say, investors turned sour when they learn the Fed would likely only cut rates twice next year. Dow is on pace for its worst losing streak since nineteen seventy four, when it went through an eleven day slide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this would be the tenth day, and there's no reason there's no reason to think that it would.
Speaker 2: That it would stop tomorrow. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was up about three hundred points earlier today, and like you said, the Dow is down eight hundred right now forty two thousand. It's still within a couple of percentage points of its all time high, so it's not crazy, but a ten day losing streak would be significant.
Speaker 1: Models who look like Jesus are in high demand in Utah. For a growing number of people in Utah, a picture is not complete without him. Capital h They're hiring Jesus lookalikes for family portraits and wedding announcements. I was wondering what the next iteration of family pictures and wedding announcements would be, because I feel like we've reached peak family pictures. They're all the same. You're like in a field somewhere. Everyone's in kind of like matching clothes, and it's like, huh.
Speaker 2: A little candied.
Speaker 1: It went from stage to candid. It used to be you know, you go to seers or somewhere like that, and you wear your best clothes and you just sit down and you have fake smiles, and then it went to the field out in the nature with the candid things.
Speaker 5: I've split the difference between those two. It was totally staged. But we were at the Railroad Museum in Sacramento. Oh that's cool, and I was wearing tapered jeans.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think the better the family portrait, the more dysfunction.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, the more polished the picture on the mantle, right, the less harmony in.
Speaker 1: The Christmas Time's a fun time for me opening up those cards because you want to know like a backstory.
Speaker 2: And you want to know which pictures didn't make.
Speaker 1: The totally anyway, Apparently Jesus the thing to put in your pictures in Utah.
Speaker 2: I guess listen there. I will say this.
Speaker 5: I do think that there's a certain amount of sacrilege to this.
Speaker 2: I really do, because look at this one.
Speaker 1: This is a Jesus in a field wearing like robes that you would see in a picture of Jesus in a children's book or something like that, and he's holding the kids on his knee like he's Santa.
Speaker 5: Claus, but it's Jesus. It's just bizarre. It's also concerning that this is a very Americanized Jesus. And to go back very white. To go back to the last segment of you don't know what you don't know if you grew up in any sort of church in America in the last two hundred years, Jesus was a white guy, blonde hair, blue eyed, right, perfect skin, you know, close cropped beard.
Speaker 1: That's not what he looked like. Well, mean, you also know that you don't know what Jesus looked like.
Speaker 5: Right, but I can guarantee that that's very far from what he actually left.
Speaker 2: That's one way to put Jesus.
Speaker 5: The guy walked around all day, was probably pretty dirty unless people washed his feet, and we know that he was washing other people's feets.
Speaker 1: He probably washed his own feet as well. He was probably Cleanliness is next to godliness.
Speaker 2: Go on, that's at the eleventh commandment. That's it.
Speaker 1: And you can't get closer to God than being the son of God, can you.
Speaker 5: They say that this is interestingly in Utah, obviously, because Utah has a high concentration of our Mormon friends. Our Mormon friends tend to if you work or volunteer for the church, they have an expectation that you're going to shave every day.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right? Yes?
Speaker 5: And they do not necessarily. I don't know if they'd make you cut your hair.
Speaker 2: They're like the Yankees.
Speaker 5: Kind of yes, they would prefer that your hair be short and that you have a clean shaven face. So finding somebody to portray Jesus in the Mormon Church is not is not easy to come by.
Speaker 1: Saying it's like Johnny Damon with the Red Sox as opposed to Johnny Damon with the Yankees.
Speaker 5: Right, Johnny Damon with the Red Sox was Captain Caveman, right, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Hair and with he looks kind of like what Jesus would have looked like a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, Yeah, if he were slightly chro magnum, Yes, a little bit.
Speaker 2: He's got a little bit of that cave Man too. Yeah, I know, very heavy bro, good looking guy. Okay, all right, keep it in your justin Timberlakes, all right, keep it in your dance belts.
Speaker 1: Oh how old is Johnny Damon?
Speaker 2: Now he's forty, he is fifty one. Johnny Damon is my age? Yeah, look at that? Wow? Okay.
Speaker 3: Garyan Shannon Jessica from big Fork, Montana, Sun Christmas Fact for your Community Family Planning Center has an ad on the local classic radio station that changes the words from Santa Claus is coming to town to talk about We'll help you find out if you have pubic life.
Speaker 2: Wow, why did you play that? What's the matter with you? You just let anything through? Okay.
Speaker 8: I live next door to a been there, Done that. We call her been there, done that, taught the class, bought the T shirt and she has to have won up you. If you've done it, she did it better. So annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm Christmas, Merry Christmas. I know somebody like that who you're looking at me.
Speaker 1: You'll say like, I went to Tahiti Chili's last night, and they'll go like, oh, you got to go to Michili my CHILIESE is the best Chili's. Like everything that they choose to do is the best. And it's a conversation. Uh tick. I don't think that they truly believe that everything that they do is the best. It's not you, no, no, I no, no. I know that you're trying to figure out who it is. I think I do know who it is, really, I.
Speaker 2: Think, so write it down. Oh I don't want there to be a record of this.
Speaker 9: Hi, Gary and Shannon, you talk about know it all is I always think of Gene Simmons. He's one of those guys. But the only catch is he actually does know pretty much at all. At one time, was playing pool with him at a rehearsal studio and he proceeded to tell me it was before Christmas. He proceeded to tell me all about the disciples and the apostles and the difference between and he seemed to know everything.
Speaker 5: So there you go, he said it with confidence. Yeah, Gene Simmons know it all.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure this out. I think there's two shows that I was going to talk about, but I don't remember. I don't know if this is the right one. Well, you were going to talk about the new season of The Diplomat. Are you okay? I'm having a stroke. Yeah, that's specifically what I was going to talk about. Let's start with what you watch on Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living colors, but you're watching in that Americas love television. They win their kids USA television match at about.
Speaker 10: Watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 2: So let's start with quickly, what you are watching.
Speaker 6: Hey, Garan Shannon, what I'm watching this week is Shrinking, which is super good. Yep. Awesome to see Harrison Ford and thanks to Shannon. Also watched The Man on the Inside. Good recommendation, Shannon, It's awesome. Hey, Gary, Just want to let you know, next time your wife says anything, just let her know low T is better than no tea pudd You guys have a great week.
Speaker 2: Good point. Yeah, that is. I'll make sure I fight back with that one. You could just be like low estrogen. That would be great, she said, a great comeback. I feel like that would be the last thing I said, and jam David SANCAMENTI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, My wife and I do date night in Las Vegas every year between Christmas and New Year's.
Speaker 2: Here are the roles.
Speaker 4: Steak, dinner, go see a show, go party at night, and then Top Golf in the morning with a breakfast burrito.
Speaker 2: And a bloody taken that.
Speaker 4: Midday flight home less than twenty four hours on, always wanting more, but never too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see you, It's so true.
Speaker 1: I'm a twenty four hour Vegas person for sure. I love Top Golf too. I have never gone to Top Golf in the morning. I've only gone at evening.
Speaker 2: Buddy of mine's son works at a similt not top golf, but a top golf adjacent facility, and somewhere in Scottsdale. I may go see him when I'm out there.
Speaker 5: Scottsdale's beautiful, Yeah, especially early January.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, gorgeous. Forty degrees in the morning, it's sixty eight by the afternoon. That sounds like fun.
Speaker 5: The Diplomat is the show that I was going to talk about. The Diplomat Season two has started. This is starring Carrie Russell and Roof Fasul as her husband, and a couple of other pretty high level quality actors and actresses. I don't think there's a lot of names in there that she would recognize, but she it takes over as the US Ambassador to the UK, and then international crises pop up around her and she's got to figure out who. I mean, she doesn't have to, but she helps figure out who is responsible for these international crises.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to give it anyway because there's too much in there.
Speaker 5: There is a British version, also called The Diplomats. I don't know why they were able to put both of these shows on at the same time. But this is a British diplomat who with her Barcelona Council colleague and friend, is to figuring out how to protect British nationals involved in a series of conflicts in Barcelona, or as they say.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen that before. But I was looking up and I didn't realize that they both started in twenty twenty three on the air at the same time.
Speaker 1: Fire Country, my favorite soap opera network soap Opera, has ended that season.
Speaker 2: Cliffhanger too. It sounds very sad about it.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 1: I really liked Fire Country. It is so kitchy, it is so erroneous. There's a major fire event at this small fire camp like every every week.
Speaker 2: And didn't we say CalFire is not very happy with him.
Speaker 1: That's what Alex said, that Calfire's not happy with it. But to me, it's like a love let. It's like a give us all the funding. We fall in love with these characters and sign off on all the funding we asked for kind of things.
Speaker 2: To see if it impacts recruitment for CalFire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think the guys that would or girls that would. Yeah, maybe maybe it definitely romanticizes firefighting, wildland firefighting.
Speaker 5: I mean, Tom Cruise just got an award, the highest civilian award that the Navy gives out, for his work with Top Gun and saying that that was one of the reasons why the Navy has done well with recruits is because of his not because Tom Cruise is a great guy, but his role, his work with military groups has always been on the up and up. Finished Yellowstone season five. They did a two hour finale to bring all of this stuff to an end. Although they set it up for a nice spin off. It looks like Rip and what's her face? Beth, Rip and Beth could have another series. They bought a whole property similar to what they gave up and so it was.
Speaker 2: It was well done.
Speaker 5: I mean without Kevin Costner, this last half of this fifth season kind of felt weird, kind of goofy. They do that there was some contract thing that he couldn't come to, which I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: How could you do a half a season but not the second half?
Speaker 1: And doesn't he need money after he sunk all of his cash into those failed movies.
Speaker 5: No, he's fine, It'll be just fine, Okay, but they kind of had to write around that in the first episode of that second half and kill him off pretty quick and then make the rest of it about finding who did it. And it played out exactly the way you would have expected, so that part of it wasn't but it was a beautifully shot show.
Speaker 2: Should I watch that show? Or has that ship sailed?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you'd still like it. Yeah, okay, I mean I don't want to tell you that Kevin Costner's character dies. Well I knew, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But there is that And then, like the guy said, shrinking, just an absolute delight.
Speaker 10: Like excited, go watch the latest episode today. It's a delightful show. It is, yes, very delightful. So that's on Apple TV and tomorrow. The Housewives are awful. By the way, this season of The Beverly Hills Housewives, it's awful. Did you think it was so watchable good? Or I just thought it would be the status quo kind of good? But all the it's at the point where the cast has been together so long, all the things have already happened. Now they're just like Michelle was saying earlier, acting and they're all very uninteresting, except for Kathy Hilton. I'd watch a Kathy Hilton reality show all day long.
Speaker 2: He's kind of she's kind of baddie. She's fantastic and unpredictable.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow we're gonna be doing our annual Christmas show. We'll be doing It's a KFI Wonderful Life in the eleven o'clock hour tomorrow, and then on Friday we have a special special treat during the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's gonna be something that you're not gonna want to miss.
Speaker 2: Friday is Gary and Shannon Show. You're not gonna want to miss it. I'm not going to miss it, I hope not.
Speaker 5: John Copel Show is coming up next. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay drive everybody, blessings. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.