Speaker 1: Bomb bomb, here we go. Yeah, I also don't know when it is actually good. It's still showing me the spinning wheel of death, but of course it's always upcoming. Here we go. I've been on the whole time, so that's actually good. It's still showing me the spinning wheel of death, but of course it's always okay.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, cool, all right, y'all. So we all went to Japan a couple of weeks ago, and we just got back like this last week, and we went and saw a bunch of megaliths and it was amazing, awesome and gorgeous and beautiful, and we're going to talk about it. So it wasn't just that we were doing like awesome. I mean, we were doing like quote unquote grid work, whatever that means to you or not. So I guess we're going to describe like what it means to us essentially. Okay, So uh okay. For those of you who don't know who everybody is, I'm Nicki and Jones. I don't know how it's on your screen, but that's Aaron and Amanda, and that's Yugi and usually lives in Japan, and then that's Jase through conscious crypto. Oh hey, everybody's got their stuff written about Anne, who also lives in Japan, and I'd had her on my channel a couple of times and then and so the thing of it is is like this was our team, and then we had I Chan, but she's not on here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And other than that, it uh we went to some crazy megalists and saw them and they were awesome and way bigger than I thought they were going to be, Like, Japan is way more magical. Then. It's not that I didn't think it was magical. I'm just saying it exceeded high expectations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I did. I didn't know it had megalists really until not that long ago. So we were researching this trip. Basically I didn't I'd never thought of Japan as I always wanted to go to Japan for a long time and I always knew it was amazing, but I just didn't associate anything megalithic with Japan other than the Yona Gooney Monument, which is underwater and way off the coast underwater. No, I didn't know there was anything. So we saw some really cool, like you said, some really cool megaliths that were like wow, I mean.
Speaker 1: Some of these were like like Osaka Castle and I was gonna share Osaka Castle and uh, let me is that you share it through here?
Speaker 6: That It was the first thing we said, right, was that the first thing we saw?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let me share my screen real quick.
Speaker 7: And Osaka Castle feels like the one that like, if you're going for one week did Japan, that's probably the one most people go to to see a megalith. But we went like out in the countryside, deep into like rural area in the forest to see some of these, which was really.
Speaker 1: Cool, amazing. Well, okay, so I guess we did do well. First of all, how do you say and oh, yeah, this okay, this is this is how big Osaka Castle is? Like that is one megalith?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's insane and.
Speaker 1: It's uh doo be dooby doo. Got a lot of variations here.
Speaker 7: You say that's the biggest.
Speaker 6: Or the biggest on the planet or the fifth largest.
Speaker 1: I just was making that ship up.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You said it's the biggest you've ever seen, Nikki, right, like the biggest single and.
Speaker 1: The biggest single.
Speaker 4: Boss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the biggest I've seen in person for sure.
Speaker 1: These photos swear it's difficult to do.
Speaker 8: Go up further. I think we went to Oa.
Speaker 4: But not there you go, it's right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But anyway, the thing of it is is it's like I thought there was I uploaded more more. But anyway, so the thing is they're polygonal, they're mortalists, they're giant, they're huge, they're they're very similar. Even if you're looking at that that's the bottom of the main castle, some of those they like from here, it looks like they're nothing, but they're Every single one of those blocks is at least two to three feet bay. I mean, they're huge, and the corner ones are about four feet long to five feet depending on like this. I don't know if you could see my cursor or not, but like like something like this would be over five or six feet, so like you could think that's nothing, but it's it's not not nothing. It's crazy. And we didn't even really explore all the castles that exist in Japan. This is just like we knew about Osaka, our Osaka Castle, and then we were like, okay, let's do that one. But turns out like we and went to what was the other one we went to. It was like Aska. It was almost like a kasha, but.
Speaker 7: Asukauka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that wasn't even something I had played.
Speaker 4: It was a a kasha And that was near Kobe. And that was the one that past past, he past towards.
Speaker 7: I was the one in the park that we walked around in, that little the.
Speaker 6: One that that the people, the Japanese were shaking their heads at.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, because they had like oddly enough, like five or six different kinds of granite they had. Yeah, it was very disjointed. And anyway, here we go.
Speaker 6: There were some that that you had Nikki of the you know, entering into soccer castle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean this is a Socca castle. So this is a soccer castle, which is a little bit more disjointed. And this this feature was all over this this situation suka you mean is that a suka? Yeah, but well actually it was all over a lot of the places. There's even one like this right by Anne's house. Like so this people will be like, oh, you cut stone. It's like, yes, I know, that's how you cut stone with these little patternings. But it's just the that they intentionally put him the way they do put him, and sometimes we even found it where they are put in a way where they're like almost like punk and tooth interlocked. But so when you go up to these, they would be different kinds of granted, like granted nonetheless, but you know, one would be rose granted, one would be a white grantite. One would be like a different kind of granite up close, and that that's very bizarre.
Speaker 5: Mm, very Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this one does sort of look like they they just like rebuilt it or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the one, Amanda, you were saying Youug was making fun of because he's like, if if the Japanese made this, it would.
Speaker 1: Have looked clear. You were like, yeah, the Japanese didn't.
Speaker 5: Usually were like oh, like there's no way Japanese made this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you like, can you explain that? Ugi? Like why why don't you think a Japanese ancestor was like everybody.
Speaker 3: I think I can agree with how Japanese want to everything is set up in a very clean way or in a certain precise we will have this some quality. Yeah, anything better, like it's like our habit. Yeah, It's it's so off to us to see something like this.
Speaker 5: It's not in line this is this is painful to Japanese.
Speaker 3: Just looking at it. It's like uncomfortable to me, right, it's really thought so so just to be like this Ford line and place ie. So it's not mm hmm to me, it's like, oh maybe not some maybe children try to build like this soaking, but yeah, it's a bit odd to me to see that.
Speaker 4: I did get a Titan vibe off that castle, mm hmmm. And some castles are very much like a staff for they're a stargate and linked to a specific realm or a specific dinner lineage, and I just picked up this was very much kind of linked to it the Titan Titans. And you know, the castle itself I think is called a kasha right, which we were talking it kind of seems like the akashik Kasha sounds like it. Yeah, it kind of sounded like a kashak. And I've been working on the Akashak grid of the planet and this was a castle that we very randomly suddenly went to. We didn't know it existed, it wasn't any part of our planet, wasn't in our awareness until we pretty much drove past it. So that was pretty interesting. It ended up there like.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was so like I'm showing these walls here, but they were I mean, and there's you know, special features after special features, and it's it was all over. It was like a huge complex. And then even what we read about it was that people would you would take from it, right, like they took stones and reappropriated some of the things from it even while it was active, apparently.
Speaker 4: To build other castles, which is quite interesting.
Speaker 7: So the stone there.
Speaker 4: In the area with like.
Speaker 7: The slopey wall one with the grass in front of it where you can see the difference between the corner stones and the inner stones, Yeah, that one there, Yeah, because what really what I find interesting about like this one or is this still? Is that a soccer castle?
Speaker 1: This is a at the Aska.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, So yeah, what I find interesting about this one and the one that we visited in Kyoto is they both have that kind of misaligned structure that you guys are talking about in the center, but then the edge stones are like perfectly aligned, right, And when we looked up like the mainstream reason why they say it's like earthquake protection kind of thing. But if you look at Osaka Castle and some of the other nicer ones in comparison, they do have the perfect lines essentially all throughout. So there's like a difference in some of them that have these like more jumbled insides versus the ones that are really clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Osaka Castle is still a little bit more precise. It's not as I mean, it's still a little bit right, but not quite to the extent it hasn't had it.
Speaker 4: Just to clarify, this one's called Akashi Castle.
Speaker 1: Now, this one right now that we're looking at is Osaka.
Speaker 4: But yeah, the other one was Akashi Castle, and the place where there was a cluster of megaliths Nianara, that place was called Asca. Okay, yeah, Osca, the whole ones from.
Speaker 7: But there's which was the one in Kyoto.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: This is Osaka and this is like but like look at this one, but like some of these blocks are I don't even know how many feet Like this is, Yeah, this is on par with some of the biggest megalias I've ever seen. It's kind of I mean, it's not quite as big as tax a woman, and they're more polished and finished, but like it's it's it's that level of like size wise in terms of there, they're huge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: That was a little bit like hmmm, and again like when you get up close, it's not just like rain and debris, like these are different kinds of granites mm hmm, like they're they're pooled from different mines unless you and you're like, oh no, it's always still different.
Speaker 4: We couldn't see any nubs, no knubs.
Speaker 6: Now we were on a hunt, but it didn't work out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is interesting because it it does like a lot of it like this while especially reminds me of a lot of Peru, but Peru there's nubs all over the place. And then we didn't see it. I don't think a single nub in Japan, which is interesting. Yeah, but then that it's very similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So then the thing that was the cake walk for me was like, I can't say this to save all the tea in China, how do you say this Masuda Masudasuda which is also a ka rock ship.
Speaker 4: Masuda rock ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I would if anyone is looking to see megaliths in Japan, this is the.
Speaker 2: Money this spot is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: This was my favorite thing of the whole me too, Vamboo forest, it was it was just magic forest too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like and just the lack of tourism.
Speaker 1: I think, oh yeah, we're the only ones there, and that too, Yeah, two other people.
Speaker 9: There's like two other people the entire time we're there. And so many sites in Japan have the you know, tourism, and this is one where you can just appreciated and not kind of have the the swarm of people.
Speaker 7: So plus the bamboo forest and said, you said, it's the best one you've ever seen. It's way better than the one that's all tourist in Kyoto.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we did a bamboo forest hike here and it was absolutely stunning. It was so much better than Kyoto, for sure. It was a real bamboo forest. It was absolutely stunning. And the bamboo, you know, with plant magic bamboo is actually very protective and can be cloaking, and so I think the bamboo protects and cloaks this this rock, and from what I tuned into, the this rock is actually quite secretive. It doesn't tell a lot of people what it's for. You kind of have to have a certain level of consciousness to engage with that. And I know that Wakin and I we we did a bit of clearing for this area, which was quite a jumb I remember everyone else is prancing around singing and waquin and I are like, oh god, but yeah, it's it's consciousness technology. It's linked to a certain DNA lineage and if you earn if you level up, you can connect with it and they'll work with you.
Speaker 1: And I looked up site reviews for the area. This isn't this one's never there are nearby. When we walked in the dam before us, there's a couple of tombs and uh, those have been excavated, but in uh, in this area, in the Nara area, this has only ever been like they know of it obviously and they've cited it, but they've never dug around it. So we actually don't even know how deep this goes or how big, or if there is stuff surrounding it, like, uh, it's it's it's never been excavated. So that's so yeah, there's there's where there's way more to be. There could be stuff like even closer to it that we don't even know about. And I mean the scale is really hard to show. I mean, here's walking on top of it, but like he's the only one who could freaking climb on top of it. We tried to go this way, but it's just like too steep and slick and yeah, and and this is more than one story story, y'all.
Speaker 9: Like this is it's pretty hard to describe, like how massive it is.
Speaker 5: It's massive. Yeah, it doesn't look as big through photos until you get there in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Massive. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I quickly read the lore around it in Japanese mythology. I pulled it up real quick about like the Ufo origins, so it says heavenly rock ship legend. The most prominent tale portrays it as the early the earthly remnant of Ama no Iwafune, heavenly rock boat or rock ship from the sky, a divine vessel that descended from the heavens during Japan's mythic creation era. According to folklore, it carried celestial deities kami to the Japanese islands, symbolizing the divine origins of the Imperial line and the land's sacred geography. This floating rock from the heavens is said to have anchored on Mount Eywafune after a cosmic voyage bestowing fertility and protection on the region. Local variants describe it as a ship used by gods to survey the primordial seas before solidifying the Earth, and it even says in esoteric traditions it's linked to the arrival of proto Japanese ancestors from you or Lamuria, you know, the lost continent. The Megalith allegedly served as a landing beacon or energy device for these refugees, echoing broader myths of starfaring humans fleeing cataclysms. Some oral histories claim it sings during equinoxes, a remnant of its stellar journey, which maybe is why it liked the toning so much, because it's a singing rock itself. And I didn't even realize, Yeah, I had never heard before that like it was considered an energy device, because that's what I picked up from it, like and I just read that right now for the first time. But I picked up that it was some kind of power generator and that like something plugs in and docks with it. I mean, it even looks like the ac wall that you would plug into son on it and like like docking with it.
Speaker 5: It looks like a giant docking station. That's exactly That's that's what it looked like to.
Speaker 1: Me when we first Yeah, the side of it is like it's got one side it has like a slash. Let me see if I think I have better photos of the slash where I think, uh, the upper like okay, it's almost like this little slash right here is seeping water. And so that's why one of them has grass because the water seeps out, and the other one is filled with water. And these these are intentionally carved, like this is not some naturalmation like there's these are intentional car I mean it is a machine. It's a working thing. I also think it has something to do with time travel. Uh I uh, let's see. Yeah, so I mean, yeah, we did tone into me. I'm like, the whole thing is.
Speaker 7: It's probably the closest thing to nubs that we saw the whole trip right, Like it's not exactly enough, but.
Speaker 1: It's they go all the way around it and they don't make any sense. Like the the whole thing does not make sense. And then this this is like an interesting one line of lighter quarts, like there's a line of this weird like with it. This is granted by the way. I mean, the whole thing is like a ginormous ginormous piece of granite. And I mean.
Speaker 9: Well also you know, and and Ugi can speak to this like.
Speaker 1: Like do you see how many stories tall this is?
Speaker 9: I think how uncharacteristically in a sense like un Japanese some of the carvings and geometry are where they would have it more precise, precise per se, and you know, like just wait, just like this this type of blockage, like is it uniform? Ya that they they it's not un form and it would serve it's serves some sort of you know, metaphysical purpose in a sense, because they would never like cut something or carve it to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just it clearly looks like a completely different civilization made it. Just like when you go to Peru and you see the the really ancient stuff looks nothing whatsoever like the incut stuff. It's kind of like, Okay, this is clearly a very ancient thing before maybe the Japanese even got there, or from a completely different Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I get up to show you that it is actually granted, I'm like, oh, yeah, it's totally granted. And then it is also it's it's the most impressive scene the one that we found out there. But there is other stuff, like it's not alone where it's at. That whole area has other pieces of the machine that are around, so I can do that and thirty seconds after this isn't I mean, do you guys have anything else to say about this this one before we move on from this one?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: I think if you could show them an image of the bamboo forest when we first entered into it, that was just really magical.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, if you could he go, pat, when you're done looking at it, go past it, and there's kind of a little hidden trail with a little sign, and if you keep following that, Pat, that's where you get to walk through the bamboo forest and you end up at a bunch of other like sacred sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean look at the trees like's I mean, look at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's right in the middle of a bamboo forore. Like it's like I think An said, it's like the bamboo is protecting it and cloaking it almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then you come to this sucker, which is.
Speaker 5: And then we just walk into this.
Speaker 6: Guy just start roaming around.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: What's buried inside of that is this which is also some sort of component to something and it's weird because I mean, this looks modern. That looks like they built it in the seventies for a sci fi movie.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is modern, but that's what it looks like. Is it modern? It's got to be modern.
Speaker 7: Well, what's funny about you saying seventies sci fi movie? When I did that drone shot from above if you go to that one, Ug pointed out that it's like exactly from this like eighties video game that he played, that they must have taken it from this because it was like one to one exactly.
Speaker 1: It's called Well look right here, it looks like falcon.
Speaker 7: It does, and that's the target it right.
Speaker 1: The rest is all yeah here in this down there's that's there's another artifact, and then there's when you go inside you can look at this little tomb thing, which, by the way, I and anyway, I don't know how far Jay zooms out, but like probably around over here where you guys are back there is where the rock ship is. So ooh yeah, I look at that. Oh yeah, sorry, okay, uh. And then I don't think some of some of my stuff didn't upload in it, but yeah, like I said, like this is that's kind of that's not nothing, that's weird. That's a weird thing, right, that little side pocket. And I wonder how much it seems to me like there hasn't been enough excavation in this area at all, Like I wonder what else is around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems to me sites where they only have they're like, oh, we've only excavated one percent or a tiny bit. It's like there's a reason for that, you know, Otherwise, why would they just stop there? You know, It's like there's a reason they're not excavating it more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this what is And this one was super impressive. I don't know what that one's called. And do you remember the name of that tomb?
Speaker 4: This was called Ishi Bhutai is really interesting. I think it's one of the las largest. According to Wikipedia, was one of the largest megalithic sites in Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you get inside of it, it goes deep.
Speaker 4: And not only inside of it there's a little chamber, but it has these shallow water channels into it and around the inside of it. In the inside chamber and outside of it. It seems to be on some kind of square mound with a massive moat that is no longer filled with water. And I think Jase might have a drone image of the massive moat that it's just grass now that that's the moat right there, and it goes all the way around it. And you know, if it has a moat, you know, megaliths surrounded by a moat, Well that's kind of like a stargate technology, really a star fort stargate technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's when I was in there. I did sort of have a portal feeling like that that you could get taken somewhere inside that chamber, because I mean, I think they will mainstream will say that this is a tomb, but I this looks say kind of.
Speaker 5: Let's saying everything's a tomb.
Speaker 7: It's like, well, just so it's a go to fall back exploit it.
Speaker 5: Whom's the fallback explain?
Speaker 4: What I tuned into was that it was in fact like a control room, and it was linked to many many like small micro realms. So it was kind of like a consciousness a consciousness exploration site where you could go there and and explore other micro realms. And so I first arrived and just closed, you know, I saw all these portals and I'm just closing all these portals, and then that didn't feel good, and I realized that I had to leave some portals open. You know, they were meant to be open, and you know, normally I just go in an iconic because I'm getting hit with you know. It had a lot of dark entities around it that were kind of controlling it. So we did a It was quite a big clearing on this one. It had quite a lot of negative entities around it. And so you know when I first booked and I just closed all the portals, and then I realized, yeah, we've got to leave some open because it's it's a place of or a point of consciousness exploration. M yeah, and it would be more protected if it had water in the moat.
Speaker 8: But anyway, yeah, yeah, let's see which other ones here.
Speaker 7: Does very much feel like a stone technology room, like you'd picture yourself pushing different parts of it to activate different sequences or like you know the teleportation or time travel device.
Speaker 4: Oh exactly, you can access you know, other realms with it. It's I think it was probably an adventure world.
Speaker 1: That's uh, we need more of those that would be good.
Speaker 3: And I remember the guide there walking was like, explain explaining this how they build this thing? Was like, if you look at the stone on the stop is so huge, But they're talking about the carrying these stones from the mountain behind somewhere near there, its like eight people of them is carrying on from the mountain.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing that. I was like right next to you and she said that. Yeah. The guy was like, oh yeah, twenty people could could carry these stones down from the mountains. And I'm going like, no, like colossal, five foot giant guys.
Speaker 3: Giants, Like maybe I'm sure that people from the old Age was stronger than I guess it's it's kind of well stale. I don't think it will.
Speaker 1: Like each one of these stones weighs more than a like an airplane. I mean these are they're crazy, big, crazy, solid.
Speaker 5: Crazy telekinesis powers turned on when they're using advanced technology. Otherwise, Yeah, explaining it in a conventional way does not work.
Speaker 7: It just up on the video stream. It's only showing the speaker currently. If you change the view to like a gallery or something, and it will show all of us on.
Speaker 1: There that on the zoom Okay, I just changed it to.
Speaker 8: I mean hopefully I did change it to that that speaker.
Speaker 7: I'll let you know if it if it changed it on the live when it catches up.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it showing the shared screen?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like on on my end, it's like for the user however we have set up, or for the stream, it's however you have.
Speaker 9: This is basically speaking.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I changed it to the gallery, so hopefully it'll do that. Okay, So this one, I don't even know what this one's called, but this one was uh, some kind of giant time machine portal thing.
Speaker 10: This one was called sakka ishi. The timestone kind of like a soaker. I don't know what soccer means. Do you know what the kanji for that means ugi sukai? It's something boat stone or ship stone.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 3: Like an alcohol titled kanji leaving check.
Speaker 1: You've seen the biggest.
Speaker 4: But anyway, this one also was surrounded by a bamboo forest, so also very protected and cloaked. And I just got a bad feeling on this one.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 4: People had been abusing it, whatever its original purpose was. There were dark rituals held here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks it.
Speaker 4: Was pretty awful to get that off the stone, but I think it's to do with like a I just thought it was to do with plant magic.
Speaker 3: So kanji it's a Japanese boat rock means take boat rock, So it could be maybe explaining that some of Japanese por this tak thing all this tool or something to do something with I think in a.
Speaker 4: But lots of healing magic, you know, it's it's a plant magic where you could concoct something with herbs and and view plants and people with a lot of plant magic, including you know, some plants like mushrooms have consciousness altering magic as well as physical body healing magic, and so I think this was a very powerful healing magic place.
Speaker 1: And it's right next to this, like you could see this from the right around the same shelf, and that's the turtle at the bottom, and it's a spring that's always going and that is actually I got down in there and it is actually a solid granite turtle basin. So and you know, like always talks about turtles are the cosmic clock. So that's why I did sort of feel like there was some.
Speaker 4: Uh, it would just align everything into true divine time. I mean, if you're had a true divine time, you're not you're going to get sick.
Speaker 11: I think they're running and this is a beautiful path, more beautiful than anything I've ever seen in Kyoto, to be honest, it was really lovely.
Speaker 1: I just slow move of this of ug. It was for fun that it was great.
Speaker 5: You need to put like eighties music.
Speaker 1: This was one of those ones where.
Speaker 3: This I mean so if you if you know about the sake to Japanese, it's like a holy water to you guys, maybe we used sake in a shrine activity to purify things. Okay, I think it's something to do with this too, to use take that kind of made sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this one to me looks broken like it looks like it's like someone came and broke off parts of it. See like you have like the chisel marks there. I mean, these circles I think probably would have been more like this intact at one point. And it looks to me like, yeah, like intentionally severed on the sides.
Speaker 5: Right, It's like it was because those circles would have probably been complete circles. Yeah, and they like cut it on both sides. It's interesting, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, prob like maybe to like break the magic of whatever it was intended to do if it was some kind of time device.
Speaker 1: And apparently this wall they had they had blocked off because this was an original wall somehow, but it was I wasn't very impressed with this wall. Okay, so yeah, this is the clock when you get or not the clock. The turtle that's down there, and apparently the spring.
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: What was this story with that? With that actual water?
Speaker 9: Ugi?
Speaker 1: Didn't you say that it was like they redug that spring or something or is it supposedly the original.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about this bader where it comes from, but ideas it's just a spring water coming from this mountain behind it. I think that's all.
Speaker 1: And this one I do, I did. I did read something about this one was excavated in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Are this place?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This place was redug up in the eighties. It was covered before that.
Speaker 7: I didn't notice that redstone before. I wonder what's causing if that's like are.
Speaker 1: Accumulation of sunset?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Is that a reflection?
Speaker 1: I think maybe?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I got any more of it. Yeah, maybe you're right. It looks like that's not the sunset.
Speaker 4: That's just like yeah, yeah, I didn't even notice that chemical thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't even notice it either. And what did you get when you were by the turtle anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was to do with the cosmic clocking and true divine time and with water magic. But this one, yeah, we did a bit of clearing on this one. This one wasn't so bad to clear, not like the one above it on the hill top the uh Sakhi suck it from Asi.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if that's because this one was covered up until the eighties and the other one probably was has been uncovered forever.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other one was just used for dark magic, you know, almost like a ritual sacrifice kind of thing. Not not a good energy at all. But we managed to clear that. So that's good.
Speaker 1: Happy stones, very happy as they should be. Okay. And then we have the big Penis Stone, which is I don't know if that's really what it is. I know that's what it looks like.
Speaker 7: That said it did translate to something like that, right, Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Guess he's like.
Speaker 3: They named Laura Stone, which means like wee we gianted and like a slang of peenies fire.
Speaker 7: That's pretty.
Speaker 1: Weird because it's got all these out of whack you would think it would, but I mean, uh, some of the same time, Uh you have here's the turtle dude was really interesting. We got there really late, so the the videos and stuff was kind of dark.
Speaker 6: But it's literally right next to someone's house, like you're walking on a trail and it's like in their backyard.
Speaker 7: There's like a vending machine right there too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 1: That's the only picture we have of it.
Speaker 4: No, we definitely, well, maybe Anne had some.
Speaker 6: We had some of our group in front of it.
Speaker 4: Remember, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Got some, but they were like on my drone so I couldn't easily share them to the thing today. But I'll get those off later for the group.
Speaker 1: But I mean this one, Amanda, you kind of felt like there was a trapped person.
Speaker 4: In I had a dream?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 6: Then? Was that the night we after we went to that, Yeah, and then we went a second like we this is like there was trapped souls or something one in particular in that like half awake, half a sleep state I was envisioning.
Speaker 4: So we went I was it was good. We went back.
Speaker 7: Well, and the lore of it was talking about the whole turtle war thing where there was like two fighting factions, and they, like I think they said they had killed a bunch of turtles by accident in the process, so they created it to like commemorate the turtle energy or something like that, which makes sense if a bunch of people died that maybe there would be a trapped in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, might have had to read on that too. Yeah, I can't remember what I read on that. What I do remember I had to clear it m it was out of time, But I don't remember when I read about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a like people are on a chat. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 4: Just a few couple of comments.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're who went off? Is she Hoden is? Hoden is like wtf. It's like some giant anvil looking thing in the middle that they carved out of the mountain and they've reappropriated it as basically a Shinto temple or whatever. But I don't it really doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 9: I think this one's my favorite, just of how crazy it actually is, like the size, yeah, and then the little like the stone that accompanies it that you push. I don't know, I just really like the site. It's probably one of my favorites. For sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's some really good drone footage of this one, and I think it's in it's in there too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I don't know about you guys, but when we did that stone push thing, so to explain for the viewers, there's a piece of rock that's next to this monument, this megalith that they say like fell off of it when the gods were creating it or something like that, and they say, if you push on this stone as hard as you can and then you touch the parts of your body that you want to heal, you basically have like healing hands and that you can go around and like heal other people with it, and all the things that I was experiencing up until that point actually did go away the rest of the train, So I feel like there there was a magic to it, did you, guys?
Speaker 1: Like he came like joking, came up to me like all weird with his hands and he was like all turned around and I was like what and he like touched my tailbone because my tailbones got issues. I'm like, what the hell are you doing? This is not the place to do that, And he was like all happy about it, and I was like well and he said, come on, I got to show you this thing. But yeah, my telephone hasn't really hurt since we got back from Japan, so that I'm not saying exist like a lot of different things to my tailbone. But yeah, that that that's interesting. I didn't hear exactly that that folklore that it was. I thought that was something that an intuited there. I didn't realize it said that on a plaque or something.
Speaker 7: No, it's yeah, that's what the temple or the shrine keeper had explained to Ugi, right, Ugi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was very explaining it's not just a legend. Actually, there are many people kill this. When it was I don't think she was seriously explaining, so I thought, whoa, let's try it. He was to someone maybe, I guess, yeah, and this is like.
Speaker 1: The little tracks around the side. I don't know if those are modern or not, but I found that really weird. The staircases were kind of cool.
Speaker 7: What what I intuited from this was that I just felt it really strongly that Jesus had visited this site when he was alive. And then that sparked the conversation. I don't remember if I think it was you Joaquin that told me this that like there's a Japanese version of Jesus's story where he actually like his brother was the one that got put on the cross and he escaped to Japan and like lived a whole life in Japan, and there's actually like a tomb there for Jesus. And I had no idea there was a thing about that, man, No, I think.
Speaker 9: What what I know of it is that that's basically j just basically said it, like there's many interpretations of but Japan actually has like their kind of version of a of a Jesus and Christians do think and then in like an esoteric context that there was another Jesus per se that then actually died and then went across Asia. And then I think some Indians, I have to refresh my memory on the Indian variant. And then people think, like, yeah, there's also a that he went to Japan and like died and have a family.
Speaker 4: Yeah that that Jesus termb well so called Jesus Tomb is up north on the top of the Main Island, the northernmost part of the Main Island. M hm, and yeah, I've been there. It's also a very weird place.
Speaker 1: This is throughout the healing stone.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And then yeah, Nikki, if you go to the drone clip next to the praying mantis, the one right before the praying mantis, Yes, it gives a good overlook of the area where you can see the quarries around it. And it's also the exact moment that you guys all spotted the praying mantis that there's a picture of, Like I got the video of you guys all going up to it. What I was like picking up on that area too, is of course it's a quarry on the surface, but to me, it felt like they were looking for something there and were like.
Speaker 1: The area year is like a like a modern quarry, like right that there's a picture of, I guess, and this is a quarry over here, yeah.
Speaker 7: And active like they're they had people out there actively excavating.
Speaker 1: And digging, and is she no Hoden would be like right down here, Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the whole thing that we're standing on right here feels like a mound complex, which would make like if it was a buried pyramid or some kind of larger temple that Ishi no Hooden would be at the you know, kind of the forefront of it. As like the head of it, if you will, And it kind of feels like, you know, talking about like giants or titans. It kind of feels like like maybe a giant's tomb or something like that, like hokey amounts and other mounds where you have, you know, the elongated long version of the mound, I mean, and that is.
Speaker 1: A huge giant piece of granite. Like this whole thing is just a big giant rock that it's carved out of, So that's really weird.
Speaker 4: I think it's like a container for many many entities. It almost like a prison or like a quantum quarantine stone that you know, a stone magic. You can magnetize negative entities to be trapped in the stone, and so it's kind of a stone of piece. It can clear and protect an area, so it's very very powerful. But it was fractured and the nearby quarry was the rocks had been smashed, and so negative entities were escaping the quarantine. That's what I think, Wakin and I felt those guys, and there was a lot of interdimensional entities around that area that needed clearing.
Speaker 1: So again, it's some and I felt into it. Maybe it's too literal for me. But I felt like it looks like a giant anvil to me, like where you would make some kind of metal thing. So I almost felt like it had a lot of energy of like a maker's like a maker's shop, like where some sort of.
Speaker 4: Well interesting it was arounderneath it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, water is supposedly a spring that has never been refilled or they've they've never messed with. It's like the original water. So they tell you not to throw there's some fish in there, and they tell you not to throw any coins or whatever because.
Speaker 7: When we translated, you will die. Yeah, mistranslated it to do not throw coins in there, you will die instead of the fish will die. I was like, oh no, I mean maybe maybe that's part of the legend too, you throw coins and then you do die.
Speaker 1: Oh look that food. I forgot about that.
Speaker 7: And so this was this was in Kobe for you know people that know Kobe Kobe or Kobe beef in America, Like this is where it all comes from. This is like the the capital essentially of of that quality of meat.
Speaker 1: And this is like a replica of the San Francisco Bridge.
Speaker 5: Or Golden Gate Bridge.
Speaker 7: You said that maybe some some fun business goes down on that island potentially.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm no no, no.
Speaker 2: Right yeah Japanese e se right, this was close to Asuka or not Asuka Asca.
Speaker 4: Remember this going to be killing you guys the way we pronounced.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I put your everything.
Speaker 4: Shrine okay Akashi m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just looks like they just decided to put this thing together.
Speaker 7: Like recently, like I don't know that was just it together the day yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, it was like amazed balls just so there there we go to the coffee. Then after that we ended up going back a second day to oh yeah this wait in Cohota.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I love this. I mean they're not so ancient, but they're awesome.
Speaker 9: Like I've always seen pictures of this, just like on Instagram people take lovely photos, like super professional photos, and this is a site I I just love seeing it. It was so like Princess Mononoke where the little force Yeah, with the moss and everything, like it was very cool.
Speaker 1: Yote.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so these are.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was actually one of the very few places we went to that I didn't get a lot of negative energy from and I didn't have to do any clearing. It's good. This place was really like for me that I always cheered into the dot and near them, and I had nothing to do here except walk around and enjoy it.
Speaker 5: So you know what, it's because that giant bell that's there. People are always wearing clearing clear. But seriously, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, I have a picture of the if you have a picture of the giant the giant bell.
Speaker 6: There's a recording of I know there's one of me on there doing it, but I think we recorded other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think I uploaded like three of them, each of us doing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yeah, like there is.
Speaker 1: She would have just hit three of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again I didn't get the beginning.
Speaker 7: Double clearing.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not the sound.
Speaker 5: It's not picking up the sound.
Speaker 1: It's for us, not for us. Hopefully the live people are getting to hear the sound because it's it's lovely.
Speaker 8: It sounds like a but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, people are doing that all the time, and that's it. You need to see that one. Yeah, but that that place is really cool. I don't even remember what that was called. Look, this was the record we looked at, or one of the rest of we looked. That's just like what it looked like outside, Japan has the best food ever in the history of the universe. And we went to some shrine or something. There's so many of them we saw.
Speaker 7: That was like a Buddhist one. Right, yeah, so there was this.
Speaker 1: Work creature looks like what is that right?
Speaker 4: That's right, is a mythological creature in Japan that has usually an elephant trunk and then other parts of other animals. And they are dream protectors or dream stealers, so they either eat your dreams or protect your dreams, and children often asked the baku to come and protect their dreams. It's you know, it's a child's nursery story. And this was a temple that we randomly just drove past in Kyoto, and all the other temples were just packed with tourists. This was near where we were going for lunch, and we just randomly drove past it. We're like, oh, well, let's just pop in and have a look.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 4: I just got really slammed with these artificial, genetically engineered energies that were the buku and they were stealing people's dreams. So I had to this for me. This was a lot of clearing as well.
Speaker 1: Well. There's there are so many people's dreams.
Speaker 4: You said, yeah, yeah, they're dream stealers or protectors. But these these demons or something. This is a very common statue that a lot of shrines have. You see them everywhere. They're usually in pairs like two of them. And the Japanese kind of love these these guys that they're not scary for Japanese people. You know, they're protectors.
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 3: It doesn't not to do is shrine. It's always most of the time to do with a temple Buddhism thing. We love those and we have these usually, yeah, two different guys standing in the gate of the entrance of the temple that usually see these statues. It's pretty popular to see. And every different temple has different statues type of thing. So it's so interesting to see what who is this or who is that and what represents these kind of god gods thing, so all has different stories. It's pretty interesting when you know it.
Speaker 7: I can see why the Japanese people would like them because they're very anime esque.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, bargoyles are similar like gargoyles are. They're scary, but they're midt to scare off bad crap.
Speaker 3: All right, Jesus, there's an interesting story I learned from this trap with like shrine, Like the Japanese Shinto doesn't have any image of the goddess, so the high yourself type of thing. But while that Buddhism has always this kind of image or calak style or some kind of statue, they always have these, So there's so Korea difference between them. This this tlakta image abusage, it's kind of interesting to me.
Speaker 1: It's this what was this?
Speaker 7: This is the site I was talking about in the beginning that was in Kyoto near the complex where you know, it's got the same thing. These are a little bit cleaner than the uh cash akashikshi. It's a little cleaner than that, but like it still resembles, you know, the the more kind of rough stones in the middle with the really clean ones on the edge where I think, and I'm maybe I'm misremembering, but Osaka Castle I think was mostly cleaning lines all throughout, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: No, No, they had a little they had a little bit like this is technically considered polygonals because it's like stones that are fitted in irregular shapes to not crazy irregular shapes, but they're.
Speaker 7: So do you buy that it's for earthquake protection or do you think it's for something else.
Speaker 1: I don't buy none of that ship. I don't know what it's from. I don't know. I actually am more along the lines of these are made in other dimensions and they're popping into our reality now, like I that's where I'm at for today. But it's because I mean, the thing about all this is it's not even just about like one like how they built a feature, why they built a feature, why they did this and this? It's that this same kind of Now this little angle thing is very unique to Japan, but the like, for example, this little filler square, you know, these are like universal, this thing right here, like these to be found in Peru and Egypt and Greece and Turkey and blah blah blah blah blah, Like why are they building the same way, like the same kind of people are are building like you have? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, to me, it's like what was there a way ancient is you know, going back to like Lemerian times, like when it was like a global civilization that all built the same kind of things in the same way. That is a lost civilization now and that's why we find it on every continent, you know. Yeah, that's what I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that that is like like what we're I think we're we're basic looking at the remnants of and I think we reappropriate this stuff, like I think, yes to be oh, let's build a castle on the cool places.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: It makes me think about what the law of won which I know Aaron and I are both in the lav of one, what it says about the Pyramids that they were manifested by essentially you know, higher density beings, that they were not built by the humans, but literally like you know, we can say bilocated or manifested however you want to describe it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, they said, like the Great Pyramids were built in like a higher dimension, So I guess like yeah, say the fourth dimension or five D or whatever you want to say, like higher dimension and then it was like phased into our dimension.
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly, yeah, like phased in. So and they say they made it, you know, because they ask why would you not just make it out of something that looked super fancy, like why this old, rough looking stone? And they say that they first they call everlasting rock, meaning it has an actual intelligence to it, which I think aligns with Nikki, like your perception of what these stones are like they're alive at these megalithic sites, and so either it was a global civilization of some kind or it was like the law of onzas that you know, these higher dimensional beings went around all over the planet and taught and built these complexes. So maybe they purposely put in these little notches and these what did you call it?
Speaker 9: The the.
Speaker 1: Like you know, there's like key features like this is a very common feature everywhere where they just do this the perfect little square and then they do like a swastika or some ship around it where it's, uh, you know, this this little thing right exactly here is found like maybe every site I've ever been to.
Speaker 7: H But to me, it seems like a signature, almost like a signature if it was manifested here by higher density beings.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Maybe that so it was intended for us to look into in the future as a clue to be able to connect with these sites that in the past they thought about, maybe right.
Speaker 5: Because because it's like what other what it's like, what purpose is that serving? It's like I get why, you know, they they I mean, for one, it is earthquake proof. When you build with different sizes and shapes like that, it does help with the structural integrity and in their quick proof and all of that. But like those tiny little stones don't seem like there's no obvious function for them, like you said, So it's like to me, that's that's really the only obvious explanation I can think of. Is it's like a signature done intentionally to show future civilizations, Like, hey, we're putting our signature in all this where so you know, there was a whe there was a civilization that was global and that built all this stuff.
Speaker 7: I took something subtle that like you could dismiss on the mainstream. You know, it's something that like average people are not going to look into and go, oh, there's a big connection.
Speaker 5: But if you're like free will, which is a big law of one concept, right, it's it's like they got to keep the free will intact by not making things too obvious. But still, like you said, being there if you have the eyes to see it, right.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're basically saying, these are easter eggs for reality for us to be like yo, yeah, right, I see what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That sometimes I think like we're Mendela affecting also into a reality where this more of this ship is a is in my awareness than was like a couple of years ago. So I don't know, it feels like it's endless and and there's still so much more to discover. Okay, So this one was like Abimbo, which is I mean, I don't know, I don't guess. We have to go through every single thing, but uh, the.
Speaker 2: Same what.
Speaker 1: They they were like magic magicians. I can't always get that word wrong, is it magicians magicians?
Speaker 4: Was one of the most famous magicians in Japan, I think in the tenth or eleventh century maybe I can't quite remember, but he was. He specialized in barrier magic and protection magic and a whole lot of other magic. And there were many magicians who trained in that Aben magics, so it's kind of like a lineage or a mystery school are very powerful. I think this was in Kyoto his temple, which is quite small, but they have It's like, is it like the Star of David that that star that.
Speaker 9: I believe it's five pointed as opposed.
Speaker 4: To pointed star? Is that one.
Speaker 2: Is there.
Speaker 7: Some images of the of his symbol m I think on the lanterns there you can kind of see it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, there's the stars and they have like a red and black on either side of the lantern, and there's the stars you can see in the banner, and then there's like this little peach.
Speaker 7: But yeah, but supposed to be.
Speaker 3: A peach?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 5: And those are like a peach?
Speaker 9: I mean in Dallism, you know, there's like there's the trying to create the cultivate the golden peach. So I'd be like, that would be very interesting if there's that, you know, cross cultural, like a symbol of someone's enlightenment. Basically they create enough energy to like bust out of the matrix essentially.
Speaker 7: So well, I think they said he studied under Confucianism and Confucius Confucianism was connected to Daoism, right or is it separate?
Speaker 9: I would say it's kind of it's kind of one of those another loose things. Culturally, it it's kind of like there's the folklore magic and then there's the philosophical nature. So I think it all kind of cross contaminates ultimately, So I'd say yes, But there's different iterations, you know, there's like different I guess you could say, like phases of Daoism. So it's all cross cultures.
Speaker 7: And they think this whole thing was they say it was built on his house, Like the reason why it's so kind of small is because it was literally built on like where he lived in Kyoto.
Speaker 4: And what was special about this red.
Speaker 1: It's porphyry, which is one of the most expensive rocks. Like the moon and the sun were both made out of porphyry, which is a kind of uh it's like a you know, you have a lot of it in Europe is and it was it's where it was worth more than gold, so it's like right important and it is only used by for very special objects and you and.
Speaker 5: You it's hard to get an idea of how big those are from those photos, but they're bigger than they look. And I just imagine if those were made of pure gold, how much that would be worth in gold. And it's worth even more than gold, so those are worth a lot.
Speaker 7: And probably the average person doesn't know that when they're.
Speaker 5: Walking, no idea whatsoever, right, which is even even most I think almost most of Japanese doesn't know how.
Speaker 3: That is, which is a good plus time of inflammation from Niki.
Speaker 1: And I only knew that just because I was in art history and that's like, yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know that until you said that.
Speaker 1: All right, you can look it up on Wikipedia, you guys.
Speaker 5: I already did while I was there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and that's like an old spell that he actually had. So yeah, magic used to be real goods. It's been kind of stifled.
Speaker 7: They called them like the Merlin of Japan.
Speaker 4: Mhm mmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so that's cool, and uh, we didn't see any like real sheesha are.
Speaker 4: What was that was when we were walking the one day, I think.
Speaker 1: We did this this gate. This was for me. This sucked because this was like talk about what I look at my.
Speaker 7: What's interesting too is you would think, like we all got the vibe just looking at it that these are like more modern, but when we looked it up, and of course they're they're repainted and stuff. But when we looked it up, the ones at like the front, the oldest ones were like what was it, like six hundred years old or something like that.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, like really really old and people pay to put new ones on and they have like writing at the b of them. I mean they're cool. I'm not saying they're not cool. But what's not cool is like there was a billion people there just like.
Speaker 4: Right Instagram shots, Yeah.
Speaker 9: With the with the Instagram shots, and it's just it's not like a Shinto temple experience at all. It's it's just a tourist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's cool, it's really cool. But yeah, the kids are I mean lots of.
Speaker 1: Them and stuff, but like you can't even like I felt like I was trapped in a tunnel with like people everywhere. So it's kind of claustrophob for me personally. So yeah, there's that, and then it's beautiful though at night, Like yeah, like we went to don Key.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm glad there. Everyone has to if you ever go to Japan.
Speaker 5: Stupid store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the way I got a ticket from the police.
Speaker 5: Yeah, parking ticket.
Speaker 7: Don Quixote feels like Walmart Gone Vegas to.
Speaker 5: Me, totally. That's totally accurate, like super.
Speaker 7: Stimulating, everything's flashing, everything's colorful.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, the only thing was as much did you pay for the gotcha thing? Jays for which thing? The gotcha thing? Pull the Pokemon cause.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, the little I think it was like two hundred yen per per you know thing that you got out of it, or no, maybe it was five hundred again, I think it's five hundred. Yeah, so that'd be like three bucks US dollar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, roughly, maybe like three fifty or something like that.
Speaker 7: And they gave you, like I think they gave you like five chat in these Pokemon cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this was like a I guess a burial chamber is what they say, and you go in and it is it is kind of the size of your body. So yeah, but even the one that we found that was like that, and this is also solid granite and carved in a way where it's like, uh, kind of interesting.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing is, like you guys, granted is like on the most scale, like just for those of you who don't know, let me just reiterate that. It's like the mos like m o hs. That's like the scale in which we can decide how hard rock is. Like your finger nail is like a three, and a diamond is the hardest thing, and that's a ten, So that's your scale from and then like a zero would be like chalk or something, right, and so on a scale from like one to ten. Granite is usually between seven to eight, and there are some that are almost nine. So even if they're doing this six hundred, seven hundred years ago, like, how are they getting these beautiful? Are these even ledges and stuff like that's not you need.
Speaker 7: Like coppers, cools or is.
Speaker 1: Like a I think they say a three or four or five any nearly as hard as granted, so you have to come up with a different like I mean, and I guess they could. They have to use steal if they're going to do it, But it also almost looks machine. And then even that, you don't see any kind of crazy chunks out of it or whatever. Everything's smoothed and polished. And that's the other. That's another thing that you should look at when you're looking at these is this wouldn't be easy to make today, right, So how is this effortless to make? Whenever they are saying.
Speaker 5: That they made, I think I know why because they were actually more advanced than we are today.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then, and that's what the mainstream will never acknowledge because no, that's impossible, right, Yeah, And this.
Speaker 1: Same this, this this future one, we saw a similar one when we went back, so this I don't remember what this one was called, does anybody.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But anyway, then we went back to this one's called like the Demon's toilet. And this the top of this because this is this is a separate stone than the basin that it's sitting on. So this one is like one of those turned upside down but way bigger, like for like two or three people kind of thing.
Speaker 7: And I think they called the top of it or the bottom of it the demon's cutting board. Right, yeah, one was.
Speaker 1: Called the cuttings board, and then they had the top it was called the toilet. This one's called the Demon's toilet. And so yeah, I went around uh that, and this is the bottom basin of it here and you know that's where it would have fit on. And these were measured it too. Yeah, we measured it, and like I think this was longer than our body. Well so, but this was about five feet like our wing span was the yeah, but our is the whole basin was longer than my body and I'm five to four. So and what did you read at this at this place? Because I remember you and Jaquen re Bolt doing some stuff.
Speaker 4: We were just trying to standing. This was dark, the darkest, one of the most darkest places I've ever been to it. It's on that tour.
Speaker 3: It was so dark.
Speaker 4: It was just awful. And I think Jakin and I were just just looked at each other.
Speaker 1: Didn't win.
Speaker 4: We're just like our crap. Here we go and you the rest of you are prance and around singing to it, and we're just like very very dark and a lot of trauma and sadness energy. It's not a demon's toilet. That is a lid for the slab, and you know, it should it should be a little chamber. And I think that these are consciousness expanding and kind of like consciousness adventuring sights, very very magical. And for that to be destroyed and flipped off and landed upside down what twenty meters away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been really hard.
Speaker 4: In the rice field, there was so much trauma there to be called a demon's toilet, whoever, you know, the the entities that are linked to this, the beautiful entities that would play with humans and help them astral travel or by locate or in a consciousness expansion, and then to be called a demon's toilet. I think there are ritual abuse. Some humans and some dark entities did a lot of ritual abuse here, which lowered the energy of it as well. And again this is in a bad boob forest, so the base of it was protected and cloaked, and then the lid was down in the rice field.
Speaker 1: But there's the lid right there.
Speaker 3: In that.
Speaker 4: There was just a lot of trauma, a lot of duck ritual and trauma there that was awful to.
Speaker 1: Heal. But we did.
Speaker 4: We did walking and I did our thing. We healed it. Tears, I think, Amanda, you had a few tears there, didn't you.
Speaker 6: I had a moment where I was toning to it and there was it was wild like something. The voice just kept going like I didn't need to breathe, And that was like I surprised myself because it just kept whatever was flowing through in the voice just like kept carrying.
Speaker 7: Remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and thank you for your tone magic, thank you for your for your beautiful healing sounds. That really needed it.
Speaker 6: But definitely, yeah, I don't remember whether tears there, probably Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Was bowling my eyes out at the top of them breathing and then the hat my heart space was gone and oh yeah, I was just on all level. What king, what do you remember about that?
Speaker 9: Well, I part of the whole trip was, you know, dealing with the energies and kind of putting into perspective like I mean we you know, speaking to a little bit of it in that kind of shamanic state like you know, on the other side, I forgot where you know, you'll see a mantit and then it's the whole techno, you know, Hoden Where this one especially though, I felt just like I remember just being so tired and just like it kind of how you said it, like oh shit, here we go, and it did feel I.
Speaker 3: Think you.
Speaker 9: I would just I agreed kind of with everything I think you said where it was just like just very really heavy energy and just that was a great Another thing too where it's like calling it the Devil's toilet is just like another like you know, kind of dissed and you know, yeah, I think it was originally you know, meant to be more you know, connecting to higher dimensions in a positive way, and then it just had a just extremely heavy energy, extremely heavy energy, and I just remember being really slammed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, making that that turtle has some of the same markings that the big the ship rock had are rock shit on the side of it that I didn't really really didn't notice the first night when we went to because they it was dark, so that was kind of interesting. But yeah, let me see, do you have any more things? Oh, this big o' sucker like like, I don't even know.
Speaker 12: What this was just like some amazing, amazing perfect Yeah, this was actually a slate. It was the consciousness in it was dormant and I think we found it before you arrived in Japan.
Speaker 4: And when we found it, I think I Chan, who was our kind of coordinator and driver on one of our drivers along with Uji. There she is, there's e Chan. She found it like randomly and she sent it to us, and so then we.
Speaker 3: Kind of.
Speaker 4: Rescheduled and replanned the last part of our trip to include this rock, which was kind of out of the way but on the way to the mountains where we were going to stay. And so this was a very dormant energy and it needed to be gently awakened, which is what we did. I think, you know, you're everyone singing and toning into it with our intent to just gently awaken it. And it's I don't know what it's for yet, but it will be something super magical when it wakes up.
Speaker 1: And it had a little frog on it.
Speaker 3: So this rock it's called Children or You Are, means a long life rock. Long life.
Speaker 4: Probably has some longevity magic to it.
Speaker 7: Maybe it felt good.
Speaker 1: And also I think Yugi, didn't you either an or Yugi, one of you guys told me that it was almost like unburied or when they were making this area it was it was.
Speaker 4: Actually under a mound, I think, and the town wanted to make a new main road or new town center, and so they were excavating the area and then they came across this and our crap, well we can't move it. So they actually relocated their planned town center to somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean like that would be a challenge to move. So yeah, and again it's granted. Yeah, yeah, solid granted, which yeah, and you know grant as you can see, there's like like there's like turmaline and like some Felds bar and some quarts in it. It's just it's like granted in and of itself is a kind of technology.
Speaker 6: So that's.
Speaker 1: Something to Oh yeah, there's a little frog compute I love it. Okay, let's see if there is anything else that we did.
Speaker 4: And frogs kind of have good camouflage technology. And there were frogs at Ishi no Hoden, the big that is that we looked at before that had frogs statues there as well.
Speaker 7: Also I noticed an there was frog statues. And we were at the beach part with the lovers the marriage rock, they had frogs there.
Speaker 4: Next to the She says, these were they giant salamanders.
Speaker 1: It's like all this species only exists in that river system and they look like stones and they're they're kind of almost extinct. That's its little eye right there.
Speaker 7: So that that was that was kind of interesting, like you just watch this, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 1: They talk about magical creatures like we saw like some weird raccoon dog that when I look it up, it doesn't look click a raccoon dog. So I'm not even sure what we saw. We saw like like mongoose when we were in Osaka that should be extinct. We're seeing like, I don't know, we saw a bunch of like magic creatures. We saw the deers we saw I mean, and I also.
Speaker 9: Want to speak to the that this is the like the ninja homeland. So the ninjas were basically created here, and I think we.
Speaker 1: Are facts of the Ninja.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, so I think it's just then kind of funny how I would you know. There's so much correlated in Naruto too, like mythology, and they use a lot of Japanese symbology, and it's just it was funny the correlation there. And then you're in the Ninja the homeland of the Ninja, and that looked like a moory head.
Speaker 3: Jaquin.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I sent you this video, but yesterday I saw that the NELK boys, who are very big with the younger generation, like we're really popular on YouTube, they were getting ninja training in Japan and I wondered if they were here. But they were getting like official, you know, ninja training and bought a katakana, like super expensive one, and I was like, I wonder if they were at this place, because that would be the place.
Speaker 9: To do it.
Speaker 1: It must have This is something like the like at the ense on that way. This is some of the ninja like artifacts.
Speaker 6: That I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this place, this that are there the ninja stars. Yeah, when I took my shoes off and put my feet in the water. I was just like getting all these like messages from the water, and it was kind of quite exciting because what I tuned into was that that place that that stream with all the waterfalls, it was actually like a citadel along the stream and there were stones that kind of did resemble a wall that we saw, and I think it's where warriors like us, like all of us before we incarnate into the Earth realm, we go there to that waterfall place and have expressions there to play to learn. It's like a ninja mystery school where we learn the Earth game. We learn water magic, stone magic, tree magic, plant magic. It's kind of this you know, psionic combat. It's this place where we come to experience and train to be Earth warriors. Then, so it's very multi dimensional. I felt, and then lo and behold it is a ninja training area. They knew, they knew exactly where the energies for Earth magic are and that's why they chased that place.
Speaker 1: And even you know, it was an ensign place that were you the hot spring and I I mean didn't we like there was a couple of people who we heard stuff like a star seed reading or I mean, if you want to get into that.
Speaker 9: There's so many synergies. It was crazy, but there was. There was basically someone getting a star seed reading in Japanese and Ugi could understand what they were saying right as we were there, which was a funny correlation. And and then just also speaking to what I'm saying too, it's like that the water and the little hike you go on is extremely magical and for me on par or not or almost you know, as good, I don't want to compare, but to the bamboo forest, like it was one of the prettiest locations I think, and just the whole forest and even the forests looked like kind of like a pyramid, Like the one of the mountains looked like a pyramid too, So there was there was all these but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do feel like it was and it would make sense that like if souls come there at some point where we revisited it, you know, like a cool little entry point. So I'm and I remember and you said you kind of felt like there was almost like a like a magical city, and said, like, but yeah, to the wall that you're speaking of, like this is you know, kind of like right around that water waterfall, like I wish there was a picture. Look at this like vortex tree. Look at that not in that tree, that's just like crazy. Yeah, so the energies were definitely.
Speaker 4: Special there, and just all the really big stones in the river in the stream that looked like they had crumbled into the stream. Yeah, it was kind of a weird vibe you could tell some that was for me. I could just see the citadel along the along the stree that had been corrupted and just had crumbled into the stream.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And yeah, that's a good shot of it because it looks exactly like there was this some sort of formulation, Yeah, some sort of structure that had been that had slowly basically kind of like rippled down the whole river.
Speaker 1: And even like that, I noticed there was a lot of weird sharp edges on things that you would think that wouldn't be with water flowing over it, it would have eventually just like smoothed out and hasn't really, So that's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would explain the picture of the rock that I got that was around there on the ground that was kind of that polygonal like right angle shape like you would expect to be in one of those walls, like if it had collapsed and kind of fell into the stream.
Speaker 1: So yeah, very cool, very cool. Eisha Shrine we went to, which we definitely think was all about they see again.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: Was so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the I didn't have a bad meal in Japan. Like That's what's crazy is.
Speaker 9: That even like there, I guess it's called like their Denny's I forget, which what it would be described as was was good like at night the.
Speaker 1: Uh and there their trees are kind of like very.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, those funny shapes that we were seeing the working but they were like redwoods.
Speaker 1: They were enormous. The trees there were, I mean huge.
Speaker 4: I don't even know a lot of them had two trunks coming from the one base.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll see right.
Speaker 4: Here, look at this one. See the lines where they come out.
Speaker 6: Can you look like a giant like yeah, there's there's a ripple there, but there's also on the other side.
Speaker 4: So what is going on there?
Speaker 7: It looks like a giant creature like slashed it and then it like healed around.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if there's a portal, yeah, so if you want, let me just to hear clearly there's some sort of from an energetic standpoint, I guess, you know, like the common or like a gateway in there. Yeah, like the American version would be like, you know how in Sedona, those like those trees spiral and there's vortex energy. Well, you know here there's clearly like these almost like these three lines here and on kind of the the base of the tree there's there's one hundred percent there's like a portal and a gateway there, and just a lot of a lot of energy in that forest.
Speaker 1: For sure. Yeah, it felt like it was more about the trees than any of the shrine that and you know, this rock, this was what the entire staircase leading up to the main shrine was made of. And we saw very similar rocks when we were at the Osaka Castle and they very much looked like wood grain to all of us. So that was interesting. So so I just think there was a lot of ancient tree kind of stuff. But yeah, this is the little oh yeah, the cute little badger.
Speaker 9: I think it's technically like a badger and not exactly a raccoon dog, because.
Speaker 7: When we looked up Japanese badger, the things that came up looked more like that and the dog.
Speaker 9: Okay, it does look like a badger, so it's kind of like an Asian obviously Japanese, but still it's so magical. No, yeah, he was super cute and it's just a little like little body. And then I think he took a nap and you got, yeah, this little photo is so cute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you just went.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like the cranes are real, They're like every where. I thought that that was, you know, you always see that in Japanese art, and I just thought that that was like, yeah, I don't know mystical or someday, but it's really And there's another she show with the baby.
Speaker 4: M and this is quite rare. Usually the Sheisa have the sphere under their foot, which I believe is a time space indicating a timespace realm because they are timeline guardians timespace guardians, and it's very rare to see a baby she's under the foot. There are you know, I've seen the odd one and I know that there is one in California that I think someone saw. But they are quite rare, so that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was I see them with the baby. I'm gonna start sending you all the ones I see with the little baby in America. There's a lot of them like that. This is Oh, and this place was covered in stone frogs. This is I don't know what this was called. This was the stone place. Again. These are like the rocks that look like trees. That's why I keep on taking pictures of the like threading of them, like looks more like petrified wood to me than it does. Stone that's on the beach and it totally looks like bark and betree. Uh this what are these called the marriage stones or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the marriage stone I can't remember, but yeah, they're called like two two wetted rocks or something, and you're supposed to visit them before you go to the main Isay shrine.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it's called the Mayoto, which literally me hasband and wife storms four rocks, which.
Speaker 7: One's the husband and which one's the wife. The wife is a lot smaller mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, giant stones. So yawning was going on on this trip, and yawning is a clearing timeline.
Speaker 3: So timeline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you yawn, you correct timelines, and so I think you g you weren't yawning for the first day or so, and then we finally got you yawning when she talks about it. I mean, you wants are contagious because our DNA out it's like Wi fi. Our highest selves are very chatty, so when one person makes a timeline correction, it can affect others in the vicinity. So yeah, that's my yawns contagious.
Speaker 3: And then you want the food.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is good, lord, I mean they served you fresh. I'll tell you that. What is does anyone remember what?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 9: Actually cold space. It's like some sort of slug thing that comes out of the shell.
Speaker 7: It's I think did you eat part of it?
Speaker 1: I think you did eat some of it.
Speaker 9: I took a bite and I was like, this is too gross.
Speaker 7: It wasn't as bad as I expected, like with with how bad it was talked up. When I tried it, there was some bitter parts, but it wasn't. It wasn't terrible.
Speaker 1: This is how they served their officer too, and it makes noises too. It was awful.
Speaker 3: It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's just raw lobster. I mean it was delicious, but it was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That shell was called.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: The fat thing addictionary turban shell, uh t u B a m shell.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, like a middle eastern turban.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I took a lot of pictures of the bathrooms.
Speaker 7: Because yeah, that's that's a video of the music options.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talk about how they like to do everything, yeah, to the highest standard. The bathrooms alone, it's like public restrooms are like nothing I've ever experienced ever.
Speaker 7: They all got seat warmers and bidets and some of them have music, and it's like it's not just like some it's like every toilet, every single toilet in Japan.
Speaker 3: Is like that.
Speaker 7: And then the nicer ones will even lift and close the lid for you and auto flush get up, and yeah.
Speaker 3: A Japanese are so spoiled.
Speaker 1: And this this was an interesting area.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well that was the yeah hard time there.
Speaker 5: Yeah that one area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know what you call this, but it was what was this called ug Wasn't this some sort of like sacred forest or something.
Speaker 3: For no, yeah, I don't have this information.
Speaker 4: Weren't there like.
Speaker 6: Are there like forty or something crazy different megaliths?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 6: There was a lot maybe twenty Yeah, like they were so destroyed that like like you know.
Speaker 7: That's a cool picture of the trees there the canopy like you see some of the Discovery Channel videos to wherever where, Like they grow like that and they don't touch each other. I didn't notice that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always think of the trees like that because.
Speaker 7: They honestly reminds me of the polygonal walls. It's kind of like a similar like they get right up close to each other, but they don't like overlap. Mhm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. It does have that that that same quality.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I think this top of the mountain is like tempt in a way secret by the way you're building a tin Shinto shrine in front of the mountain. It's like it's like everywhere for the shrine and there's a hidden praise and back there and in front of it they builded something and people come down and just pray by this shrine thing. Just prove to protect people coming into that secret area, so that this mountain behind them, the shrine thing would be something they want protect from us invading. Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: And I think this is the place that you you sensed a lot of Naga energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dimensions and portals, but it was very fractured. The whole place was all the stones were split, the big stones were split. It was kind of in dimensional ruins, very fractured. Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look at that for that's where the flying squirrels were too. We didn't see any of it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is, like I was super impressed with all the forests of Japan, like I'm I think you guys have amazed balls, trees. M We went to a cave. Caves are always nice, but they're you know whatever.
Speaker 9: I think a really cool like alligator or crocodile shot one of them.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and the whole cave looked like it was made of the inside of a petrified giant tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did. We did start seeing some of that feature. It's always hard to tell because there always some dark and weird like photos of caves.
Speaker 7: There's a good picture of it, my feet's a little delayed, but there was there was one there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you could. I didn't even take good pictures of where it was. Then this place was weird. It was like a modern megaleth that they It's like they took a megalith and then sacked it up for art. Yeah, and there was like a little thing in the inside.
Speaker 9: Well, I believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's there was this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they cut this part off of that m.
Speaker 9: And there's this like bolt sort of almost compass looking steel thing in there.
Speaker 7: So there's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are nice chase.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one of those shots. Maybe I didn't put it in there, but I got one of the best drone shots there of like the sun rays coming through the clouds and like spinning in a circle.
Speaker 1: That's cool. It's I don't have the video of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe I didn't get the video. It was like that scene. It looked really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all bought records, which we were paying the butt to get back.
Speaker 7: I told a story that was fun.
Speaker 1: So then we did Mount Fuji, which I mean it was cool, but I just went and got some dirt and it was hard to It's hard to photograph Mount Fuji because you're on it and there's like nothing to really photograph.
Speaker 6: Well here's something interesting. Play that time lapse because watch the cloud.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, did I put that one in? There's the time.
Speaker 6: Well hmmm, in the the cloud moves, but it spins and stays like in the one spot.
Speaker 4: It's very strange, is that the one?
Speaker 3: Maybe this is.
Speaker 7: Let me try to upload it real quick if it's not in.
Speaker 1: There, yeah, it's like it's like the And even even on Google when you look at Mount Fuji, do they put that image in here? How it shows up as like a little sparkly thing. Do you remember what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did. I think you just dropped it in the group.
Speaker 7: I just uploaded the time lapse you're talking about. If it's not in there already, I put it back up. I don't know if it'll load.
Speaker 1: But how many seconds?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty and I'm uploading the zoomed in one which is fifteen seconds?
Speaker 9: Is it potentially this one in the corner?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, so I'm at the water. It was wild though, the way the clouds moved.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like definitely. So for like forty five minutes, that cloud that you can see pictured in those still pictures in front of Fuji stayed exactly still while the rest of the sky is moving, and then you just see like it's like churning energy out of it, but the main part stays completely still.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think that does it let you refresh it?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 7: Is there a way to like refresh the feed?
Speaker 5: I have no idea I would think maybe do you think it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Put it on the bottom now, m.
Speaker 7: It shouldn't because I think we're looking in order, but maybe it just isn't registering it yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mount Fuji is, uh it had it had really I it had interesting energy.
Speaker 4: There it is, I see it. I think it's right there by the chip bag, to the right of the chip bag.
Speaker 5: That's a twice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that's it, I hope.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's it.
Speaker 4: Why is it not plying?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Here we go?
Speaker 4: There you go watch like see how the clouds just keep turning there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Did that for like almost an hour, like the whole time we were there. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: And don't you didn't you say that it kind of camouflages itself a lot Mount Fuji does.
Speaker 4: Yes, Fuji. It's always a treat when you can actually see the mountain. A lot of the time it's a vanilla sky kind of looks. You know, the summer summertime is very hazy, and so most of the time you can't really see it and it's just a vanilla sky. And of course the clouds are always hiding it. It is very it's very secretive, it's very camouflaged. It only shows itself when it wants to. It's it's such a treat. When you do actually see it in winter, there's a better chance. The mountains famous a famous compole, which is that like the Chinese traditional Japanese traditional medicine shop, it's hundreds of years old, and they had a formula which they sell and people you can only buy this herb or supplement at this place. They don't sell it online and you can only like buy two packets each per person or something like that. And so you actually go there and it's a packet of little tiny silver looking balls. I don't think they're silver, but they look probably have some silver component in there, and they're medicines for every ailment, you know, it's this general cure all for everything. And then interestingly they have manteds all over the sh shop, statues and photograph and pictures and so the mantons from what you know, it's a DNA lineage. I do talk to them, and they have one of their superabilities is telepathy and imaging consciousness and so thought forms, you thought forms manifesting is their superability. So it's kind of understandable that they are linked or assisting the medicine because it's almost like this cur or medicine, what you think and believe like a placebo will make you better using manted super telepathic ability.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe the mantids telepathically gave the founders the information on how to make that medicine and support it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I took it healthy. It didn't do anything to me because there was nothing wrong to me. But it was just like, huh, I'm going to see what these little balls are like. It seemed to help them when they were not feeling amazing.
Speaker 6: So it definitely me and I took some once.
Speaker 4: I got home too.
Speaker 7: I took it and then mistakingly had a few drinks afterwards when we went to that lounge and then threw them all up at like two am. And it tells you on the thing like it'll make you throw up anything that's toxic in your system.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 7: I didn't have that many drinks, so I feel like ye like purged it from me.
Speaker 1: It was like nothing, you can't have nothing of this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get us out of your body right.
Speaker 1: Anyway. The rest of it is just our time in Tokyo and playing otters and which you're amazing, but you.
Speaker 5: Know, owls.
Speaker 1: Owls. Yeah, those are really really cool. But yeah, so.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna oh yeah, videos videos, and this is entering into the.
Speaker 1: It's a different episode.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's exit out of this.
Speaker 9: Let me stop the share.
Speaker 1: Anyway. So yeah, like wa'ts y'all's overall Japan thoughts here thoughts fantastic.
Speaker 6: I think if you're looking for something, you know, far away from home, and you know, there's the ancient mystery, but it's also like the safest place I think for ben.
Speaker 5: The people are so common friendly and so clean.
Speaker 4: Yet food's amazing.
Speaker 5: It's like because like a lot of these places to go to our like third world countries and it's a little on the give me on the rough side, you know, and they're like some annoying things like Japan is like almost the opposite of that.
Speaker 7: It's just like it made the US feel like a third world country everybody.
Speaker 5: It made our country right.
Speaker 7: And we saw I think one, maybe two homeless people the whole time we were there, and I think that was after you guys left. I don't think you guys the main.
Speaker 1: Square the square and there was like just one little road with a couple of homeless people.
Speaker 5: But that's it and we didn't we were there, we didn't. Yeah, I didn't see a single one. I was like, I think I saw like one piece of trash the entire time we were there, like on the ground anywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we were kind of spoiled because we had Ann and Ugi, so they're like, this is the spot for this food, and you know, helping us with the language, you know, I think was yeah, and learning to kind of get around a little bit. But we had so much support and help, so we're thankful to you guys. It was a great trip.
Speaker 5: It was a pleasant surprise. Like there's just so many cool, amazing things there that I think most people just don't know about, you know, so everyone knows, you know, everyone knows Mount Fuji, and everyone knows obviously the big cities Tokyo and Kyoto. But other than that, like there's just so many in the temples, but like there's so many other cool things that as we just went.
Speaker 7: Through that we only saw a fraction of them too.
Speaker 5: Like, and there's so much more that we didn't see, right, So like in.
Speaker 7: Nara, didn't we only see like half of what was in Nara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was more to see that we didn't even see. Yeah, we saw the highlights, but then you know, it's the other thing is it's like there's only so much daylight and then you get to one and you're like, oh, you know, like just can't leave it exactly like it's not like okay, yeah, try to do that. And we get three things don't have to ten. So it's you have to spend time with with the stuff too. So and Yugi and Ann didn't you like you guys have been in like Tokyo forever and are in Japan for like so long and you didn't even know hadn't gone to some of these spots before.
Speaker 4: I've been to Nara, but I've never visited the megaliths of Nara. That was something new and who knew? Who knew there? There are so many of them. There is the cluster in Kashihada or Oscar. This one town just has a cluster of them, and then they're more spread out. They're all over the country. So we've just visited this small fraction of them. And I guess the Masuda ship there you go, Nikki, what are you healing? Masuda? I'm going to say that we're again marced ship. That's what triggered the yawning for you? And that was definitely it was so much bigger than expected. I'd seen photos of it. It was really it was really impressive. Yeah, and you know, one also thing I just want to add is that Japanese people are magical themselves. The majority of Japanese people that I meet believe in magic, believe in elementals, believe in ghosts, believe in the gods at the shrines, believe in in you know, as a psychic, I can say go up to anyone just say oh, I think you have a demon on your shoulder, and they'll just turn to me and go, oh, is it a good one or a bad one? Does it have a name or does it have wings?
Speaker 5: What does it look like?
Speaker 4: Turn me into it? And if I'd said that in a Western country, I, you know, well, who knows what the response would be. But Japanese people themselves are magical. They believe, you know, generally, not one hundred percent, but generally people in Japan believe in the mythologies, in the legends. They believe that they're all true, and they believe that you know, this, this magic existence exists and has always existed. So they're very open to it. And when a society or a country is open to magic, they get more of it. Yes, there's so much magic here because people believe in it, I think.
Speaker 9: And you also spoke to something interesting like there was this like, you know, very like traditional businessman, and I think either you had someone asked or I think you asked them like would you ever build a building without basically a shinto a priest's blessing? And they were like, oh no, I would never like that wouldn't be even They would always have the blood.
Speaker 4: A business meeting with a bunch of politicians actually, and I met a psychic to the politicians. A lot of politicians have a psychic that they openly work with and it's very well known and they don't hide it. And I was talking to this bunch of CEOs and they were saying, oh, you know, we're not religious, we don't follow any religion. And I said, well, will you ever build a house will not bless the land? Because in all around my area, all around Tokyo, whenever a house gets pulled down and there's vacant land, the priests will come in and do the little ceremony. One day it happens all the time. And I said to them, would you ever build a new house without blessing the land? And they're like, oh, we would never do that just in case. So something that even CEOs, even wealthy people who consider themselves completely not religious and don't believe in anything, they would never dream of not blessing the land before building.
Speaker 3: That's true. Yes, every every place is these things happens when you break down things, you have to be maybe purified or something by the priest machineto a Buddhism. And either way we do it definitely. Otherwise we think, oh, it's gonna be something bad happens to me or something and maybe made this way to think or I don't know if it's good or not, but we already like in a bad way of saying brainwash this way, this way. But I think it's it works in a good way. I believe. Ye.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think just acknowledging that there's more to our reality than can be seen. And if you do that on a mass scale, like like Ken said, then you're gonna, like you know, your reality is going to form some part of your belief and so like they say that in Iceland, I think that's the highest percentage of place that has believes in elves or fairies or something, and so like something between like eighty percent of Iceland that people believe that elves exist. And so it is actually even for tourists the highest sighting of fairies and elves that they that they've statistically come up with. And it's because like it's allowed to be. I think, like it could be. It could be a chicken egg thing, right, Maybe the elves and the fairies really are there, but maybe they just show themselves more because people are like open to.
Speaker 5: It too, you know, Like yeah, And the way I see how reality works is like all like there, you know, everything you can imagine exists somewhere right in infinite possibility. So like wherever you put your energy and your focus, you're going to pull in that possibility. You're going to pull in that reality, right, and your beliefs and everything, right, So that's what you're going to experience. That's kind of why. That's how manifesting kind of works in my opinion. So like you know, what shows up on the outside is what you've pulled in from what's within you. So if you have strongly held beliefs and whatever paranormal so called paranormal phenomenon or beings or anything, you're going to then experience that. And then and when you have a whole culture that hasn't had then of course, like they're all going to experience that reality, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it's Iceland where they teach the kids about it in schools growing up, which kind of sets that whole precedence and you know, allows for that programming to manifest that versus being programmed in the opposite direction, like basically atheistic programming like we have in a lot of Western countries, right, which I.
Speaker 5: Think I personally think is very intentional and the farious thing done, you know, to keep us locked down from away from you know, the higher magic going on, Yeah, the greater stuff going on in ourselves as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, hands magic and it is it's and I like, I like how and you've talked about how there's it's maybe newer to the realm and so there's more light and so it's been light harvested, like that's what the nukes have been. And I've liked how you've explained that because I'm like, ah, and now having visited it, I can totally see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it. That's all I got to saying. You guys have anything else to say, No, it's.
Speaker 6: Nice to see you because you guys just got back, so it's nice to see your faces again.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's sign off for the other people and talk a little bit. All right, everybody go to Japan Oh and he might end up doing a tour there sometimes, so keep a look out for that.
Speaker 7: Because somebody just put that in the comments. They're like, yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 1: They should put that in the comments because like if anybody like this would be a good you're really.
Speaker 5: Good, Yeah, it really would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah really, there's just yeah, okay, so there you go, and I'm gonna try to sign off. It's always difficult to do and uh, catch you on. Oh that will end it for everybody, Like we need to end the YouTube thing up here.