Speaker 1: You'll Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners.
Speaker 2: Liking now the mostivated in a media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, underrated is a funny statement anyway. It is December five, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, and uh damned if I'm not still alive. So here we go with the first live broadcast since I returned from Dallas, and I'm waiting for my co host to join me here on the stream. Hopefully he's seen his link I sent it over to him, and hopefully he'll pop up momentarily. So I've got phone lines set up three one nine five two seven five zero one six in a great deal of pain, I really am not going to be talking about it too much, although probably I'm gonna mention it here and there, so there's a little double talk for you, you know, for those of you that are where, I'll just give the simple facts about that trip in a moment. But like I said, I'm hoping for my coast to jump on in at some point here and waiting to see if he does. And hopefully he does. But I haven't seen him there yet and told him I was setting up. He said okay, and I sent him the jitsy link, so I don't have the chat room in front of me where he usually is earlier than myself. But looks like everything is broadcasting live, so hopefully you guys are hearing it. Look, I'm a little behind on the news. I've had some difficulties this week and last and well the week before that too. Now, I guess because I left here in the teen days what the eighteenth, I guess of eighteenth or nineteenth of November, and I have not broadcast live since I bailed on doing the hell in high Water with Maria and a few other things, because first of all, I didn't get back home on time, but also I had to carefully deal with some issues. And I'm doing the best I can here because anyway, I'm live. And if you want to talk to me and you're hearing me live, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, let's see, it is just ten after the hour of eight pm here on the East coast of what we used to call America. So if you're hearing me on December fifth, at twenty twenty five on that particular time, you're hearing me live. Otherwise you're hearing a replay, and you've been hearing a lot of replays on the ocell network as of late, so I don't expect a lot of people to even tune in because this will be a limited engagement. But I've also got the Age of Transitions and Uncle to produce starting at ten pm Eastern here on ocelly dot com Radio. So let me talk about a couple of things that are going to change in the near future. I don't know how it's gonna turn out money wise in April, when I've got to pay some big bills, uh, But I'm gonna try to keep the live stream going. I'm gonna try to keep the website up, gonna try to keep the feed that gives you the podcast going as best I can. But there's gonna be some changes here. I think I'm gonna go down to just three Ocelli effects per week as a constant, and each one is going to have a point. You know. One of them will be an interview day where I have a guest. Will maintain this Friday night call in thing, but we're going to change that up a little bit too. I'm redesigning it and we're going to change things a bit. Now I'm gonna keep my show's name and all that, and who knows what else this little network might produce. I considered retiring the Ocelli Effect name because it feels kind of useless when I've gone from you know, having five listeners to or let's put it this way, eight listeners to eighty thousand and then back down into the low thousands over the course of this little trip since twenty thirteen, so you know, that's where I'm at. I don't know why BP has not joined me as of yet. Maybe I should check in and see what's being said in the Ocelli chat room to get an idea, because usually he's over there unless he's got a phone or internet problem. And I don't like this because I really wanted him to just kind of join as I am running things here. But then again, team sucks, so I don't know. Maybe maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Because I sent them the message via teams.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the issue. Let's see, I don't need chat GPT, what the hell anyway, Let's see if I can find my own website about that, because I'm working on a new browser because I've had problems and to be honest with you, you know, after learning really, really the hard way who my friends are in the past few weeks and who they are definitely not. It's been a hell of an interesting journey, I gotta say. So, let's go check with its live chat room, which you can find at Ocelli dot com. If you go over there and search and you hit the listen live button and for some reason your browser doesn't work right, you'll be able to click on a button to go straight to the Chatsango page. Hey, it does look like I got ppete, so I don't have to finish going to my own website. B Pete, how you doing? Oh? Maybe be Pete good. Oh for a second there, I thought you didn't hear me. I decided to go live so we wouldn't waste more time, you know, And I was trying to get on time, but I missed by about five minutes, and I said, to hell with it, let's get it live and let you join in progress. So anyway, I was talking about a couple of things that I'm planning on changing in the new year, for sure. But yeah, go ahead, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
Speaker 4: You're saying I tried to join the room once and it started to enter the room and then it foes.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, new glitch. Plus, it seems like there's a delay on what I'm saying to you. Yeah. Yeah, Well, well we'll get through it one way or another. I have I think, Yeah, yeah, apparently big delay.
Speaker 4: Go back to what you were saying about changes.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, So I'm going to change things up in the new year. I want to change the focus of I'm going to keep the call in show, but we're going to change this a little bit because I think it's high time that we pay more attention to you and me talking because we're not attracting new callers, and uh, you know what, maybe that's not the key. I mean, we'll leave the phone lines open, and obviously everybody can still call in, but we might handle it a little different, and I think it should focus more on you and me talking through things. This is based on third party advice that I got, because you know what, I'm sitting there trying to figure out. As I said at the beginning of the show, you know exactly why I made the journey from eight listeners to eighty thousand, you know, to practically nothing now except a couple thousand. You know, this is this has been a rough, weird journey over the past well twelve years, and I think some new changes need to be implemented in order to get back to what needs to be done on here. So yeah, I think you and I should have more of the conversation, and I think we need to format that a little different. I'm going to talk to you off air about it, but I think we should format our conversation a little and make it something that is a little more attractive to new callers because we need more of them. I mean, I appreciate the people that join us, but you know, we've been stuck in a rut now for a while. And yeah, I've got a new design idea, so I want to do that. I think we'll do one night a week of the Ocelli effect, where I actually talk to somebody else who's like, you know, a guest co host or interview subject, and then we'll have one other night where I'm just gonna go, you know, straight for here is my weekly roundup of the information you need to know, whatever the hell it is I think you need to know. And I think that's where I'm gonna go from now on because if I streamline it that way, maybe maybe uh, it'll you know, be better quality content as opposed to the quantity I put out.
Speaker 5: Over the years.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Well, it sounds like a good idea. I just hear what the past four years I've been with you doing this, what's six? Yeah, just over six And I've noticed in the past three or four years that it's just getting so saturated with podcasts and rumble and the whole genre is just swamped right now.
Speaker 6: Everybody's got a yeah exactly, And I think, but I think that you know, you and me and and me also, and whoever it is that continues to work with me, because Aaron is stuck with me.
Speaker 3: But outside of that, whoever continues to work with me, we got to find ways to stand out among this sea of nonsense, because there is a big sea of nonsense out there. You know, there's a bunch of crap. And if it's custom made for the thing you already want to hear, well, that's great. There's plenty out there for you, right and it doesn't matter if we're talking about politics or Star wars. Okay, you can find the thing that already reinforces what you want to hear. I don't do that, So I'm gonna stop trying to do that, and I'm going to go back to you know in my mind what it was that made this show work and grow, so well, that's what I'm gonna do. And I know everybody who is bothering to listen tonight wants to hear about Lancer and the trip and all that. I got a little bad news and I wanted to wait for you to get on the line with me before I delivered a bad news, so and then I want to hear what you got to say. Okay, because I'm taking up too much of this. This is one of the things that we got to learn to do too on here is I think you and I need to turn the mic over to each other a lot quicker. We're going to do that in the future, but for tonight, I'm going to finish my list of announcements and then we're going to change things up in the future. Anyways, Clearly some people know that I got into a nasty accident. A lot of things happened over the past couple of weeks, and quite frankly, I don't want to discuss the accident or the Lancer conference at all publicly. The reason is that, frankly, there's multiple investigations going on for multiple reasons, and I am not going to be involved in messing with any of it or causing something to become a piece of evidence from this podcast. So I'm not discussing Lnswer, I'm not discussing the accident. I'm only gonna give you guys kind of a cryptic sort of message about these things. And that's gonna have to stand for now, because yeah, I'm not gonna shoot myself in the foot, and I'm also not going to cause problems for people who don't need them, And I'm gonna let people do the job that do this job, to investigate things and turn things over and sort things out. And I'll get involved in it later and I will talk about it later, but unfortunately, I think it's best for myself and others to have to say I'm not going to really talk about it at all now. I am hurt, still did not expect to be as banged up as I was, but also I was kind of worried I was going to get stuck in the middle of the sticks in Mississippi, which is where I was when the accident occurred. So I just wanted to get home. I got home, but I am hurting pretty bad, and the only reason why I'm in a halfway decent mood is muscle relaxers. Right now, Let's put that that way, And you know, my excuse me. I got other damages besides that. But again, I'm going to let others sort out their work first and then we'll be able to talk about it. But also I can't talk about Lancer because during the course of my attempt to MC and be part of that organization and all of that, things went wrong, guys, really really wrong. And you know, I am fairly certain my cell phone got stolen toward the end. But my cell phone disappeared, so I had no way of communicating with anybody, and it was secondhand. I had to relay things to Kim. So my apologies to people who cared about what was going on and felt like I wasn't communicating. I had no way to communicate for a while, and I specifically got that phone so I could communicate while I was on the road, But either fate or somebody's sticky fingers decided to make sure I didn't have a phone, So we'll leave that there. Apologies. But also another unfortunate thing where I've got to give another sad announcement, are intrepid occasional caller Spent Kent is no longer among the living, And you know it's again. I mean, some people got annoyed because he called up and did his professional wrestling thing and whatever else. But Kent was a good guy really and for the most part, was worth putting up with, you know, regardless of what anybody else thought about him. And he was getting ready, we were in process of and I was waiting to get back from Lancer and all that to talk to him about doing a regular radio show, which he had been part of the show before. As a regular piece. He did a call in show kind of like what me and B Pete did, but definitely Spent Kent and B Pete are not the same person, so it was definitely a different call in show. But he had also done other stuff on blog talk radio, et cetera, et cetera, and he was so proud of it that he brought it up every time he called in. Anyway. Unfortunately, on the twenty first and no remember, while I was at the conference, I got informed that spent Kent has officially finally left this building we call Planet Earth. So I'm a little saddened by that. I'm saddened by the fact that we lost Vance some time ago, but I found out late on that. I did pop in on the tribute they had for him on the Saturday Night Anarchy show, but could not stay on the line long because I was in too much pain. And I just showed up there at a complete respect for that man, because he was a good man and I actually had personal interactions with him. I hope someone is going to look after his daughter, and he was just a good guy who had maybe different things to say than some of you might have wanted to hear. But he was at all times generous, polite, and decent even of front to people. And so I find that sad, and I find it sad that accompanying him is a guy who believed in but couldn't articulate it as well. Similar ideas Kent and Vanarchy. There Vance were similar in their idealism. Now, Kent was not the best at articulating it, but Vance was extremely articulate in his common way and was a guy who you know, up until he got sick, was a guy who worked on ranches and stuff, you know, an actual cowboy, which is why on that tribute show, I say my cowboy's gone, because that was the only guy I knew that was listening to me who was a cowboy in my mind, lived in Texas all that, and I'm particularly sad that he never did quite make it because of family emergency one time, and then another thing happened, other thing, and this year he wasn't alive. But I went to Texas and was hoping that I would have time to run into Vance, and I never got to shake his hand in person. So these are two people that are gone. And this is a signal to me from the universe that, you know what, change is inevitable and good, bad, annoying, whatever it is you want to call people, or whatever it is you think of anyone. You know what, Eventually, one day we're all going to exit. And when we do, what we leave behind is what we leave behind. And I felt like I left a lot of things behind on my recent trip. I might fully and finally abandon any of my work in the assassination community whatsoever. But maybe I'm starting to say too much now. So with that, yeah, I'm not feeling great, be Pete, I'm not feeling great. I'm not feeling happy. I mean, I'm grateful that I got back home, and I'm also grateful to a couple of very good guys who gave Kim the resources to make sure that I didn't have to starve along the way. And I also know after the fact that there were people that probably would have been willing to come and get me, despite the fact that I was stuck very very far away and not in a convenient place. And I want to thank the people who know who I'm thinking right now, and I appreciate that. And I also appreciate that I know, at the very least my family has a Christmas dinner and uh and and that kind of stuff. Because this cost me this uh, this trip cost me a lot. And uh it's not just money, but it cost me things. It cost me part of my health now it's cost me and uh, I really never imagined that that's the position I'd be in, but here we are. Anyway. With that, b Pete, you know I haven't talked to you in weeks. I mean, we didn't talk before I left really and wound up. I got to tell you, my memory is a little fuzzy. I think I spoke to you in Mississippi, but I was in a weird state and still, you know, I was having trouble hearing and all kinds of things, So my mind's a little muddled. Yes, but I do believe I spoke to you Mississippi to at least let you know I was alive. But I had to borrow somebody else's phone to do that, and I did. And you know, what can I say, except there's a lot that's going to be said in the in the near future, but I gotta wait, sadly, But how was your time while I was away? I mean, you know, outside of the fact that you are one of my actual friends, regardless of the fact that you know some people hear us argue and whatnot. CVP's my friend who I can argue with, and it's still my friend afterwards anyway. But I'm not saying that to you, saying that to the person who might be hearing us. If anybody's even listening, I don't know, because nobody's calling in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. But what's been going on with you.
Speaker 4: It's it's been kind of weird. The weather has been up down. It's wintertime now, rain and sleep and crap like that. But we got right before Thanksgiving, we got the contractor in. I've got power to the garage. I'm getting ready to strip everything in the inside of the garage and rewire everything. But i mean the process of digging an eighty foot two foot deep deep trench. And I'm gonna tell you something, at my age, i am not really cut out for digging. It's just getting old. But I mean, other than that, we're getting ready for wintertime. We're trying to get things buttoned down. We got our Christmas parade tomorrow, and of course it's going to be raining during the parade. But other than that, just trying to stay healthy and stay on top of stuff. I've been fighting Amazon for the past week. Amazon dot Com, I'm gonna tell you they can be brilliant at times, but some of their sellers need to be taken off the list. Don't offer products if you can't provide them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as with everything, as with everything right, it begets is crap.
Speaker 4: I've been waiting to weeks. Yeah, you get too many two weeks on parts that are keeping me from being able to make income.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, with everything, if you get too many people involved in something right, you start attracting the extra people that think it's easy and they come in and screw things up. See, the initial people that start with things usually care about what it is they're doing because they're the new people, and they want to prove themselves, and they want to prove in fact, the whole business of doing things that way, you know, to be viable, valuable, et cetera. And it don't matter if it's a coffee shop or if it's a big online business, it's irrelevant. It's it's like the first people in and for a little while after that are usually high quality people. Right when they're building an industry or building a business, or building a type of food, anything, anything that isn't previously established. Then there's always a time period, you know, the shit show shows up. I mean that's just the reality, right, I mean, what do you think be.
Speaker 4: People it all started, yeah, but this well, this was weird. It all started years ago back during COVID when we were having to file a bunch of paperwork and stuff like that. I had to get a replacement battery from my laptop. I couldn't find one anywhere, so I go to Amazon. I buy the thing now that was back in like twenty So I'm ready to order some parts. A friend of mine has a Prime subscription, so it's free shipping. So I would go to them and say, look, when you make your order, put these things in here, and I'd give them money for it, and they'd show up. Well, I go in and I open up Amazon, and I go to my old account, and I go and update my address, and I changed my method of payment to different card, and then I order three things. A set of tires for the mower, a carburetor for a weed eater, and some precut strings for a weed eater head. Okay, it goes through and they build me for the tires and say they are shipped and all that. Suddenly I start getting hit with emails. My account has been put on hold. Two of my tums have been canceled.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I go through their method online and they say, well, you know, we noticed some unusual activity. And I type back, unusual activity. We're trying to buy stuff from you? Is that unusual? They said, well, your account hadn't been used in you know, four years, so we locked everything down. It took three days of back and forth emails providing documentation of who the hell I was. It would have been easy year if I had just ordered this shit, not through any type of account. And in the process of doing this, I bought a Prime membership for the only reason I would get free shipping and I could watch Thursday Night football. Since Amazon bought out the contract an NBC doesn't have it anymore.
Speaker 3: I knew that was part of the reason you you would get.
Speaker 4: I'm getting ready to buy exactly because for years I talked shit about Amazon. I didn't want to give my money. It was bad enough having to go through Walmart. But Walmart's at the point now you order any yeah, there's things on them online, it takes them. They'd have stuff within two days. Well, they let the first order go through the tires, they canceled the carburetor and the pre cut streams, and then I have to go through all these hoops. Six days later, they finally reinstated my account and I reordered those two items from Amazon that my shipment should have been here December first. For my tires from December first, I get a notice, it's been delayed, it hasn't even been shipped yet. It ships will bill you then, of course. And I'm pulling up my bank statement, going you mother fuckers build me already.
Speaker 3: Of course they did.
Speaker 4: So that's basically the past week and a half has been arguing with contractors and arguing with Amazon.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you a sad thing, and I find fun. I find myself in the past few weeks having to do a lot of I told you so's to people and I'm not doing this to you, but I'm I'm going to do this to the audience. See, there was a reason why I complained and why people like me complained for years about. Look, everything is getting, you know, shoved into this digital space where you have to deal with these online entities for everything, and it doesn't matter if it's banking or food or anything. You're going to be relying on this. And here's the problem. If they decide snip, yeah, you're no longer eligible, like they did to me on PayPal, or like they've done to other people on other accounts, or they banned Larry from Facebook or whatever, right they can lock you out.
Speaker 4: Now here's a don't understand that one.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. No, you won't. It doesn't matter. Here's the bad part, right, and the thing nobody thinks of eventually. What that means is that whether they're weaponizing it now or not, somebody can So I could turn around, bepete and make you pretty much a nothing by cutting your digital strings. Now, how many pushes of a button do you think that takes at the NSA? How many pushes of a button do you think that takes for the government to turn around and disallow you from now doing what?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Right? The thing the Bible warns you about about not being able to do commerce without the mark of the beast upon you, Well, now you got to have the right digital footprint, and if not, you don't have the mark of the beast to do the commerce any longer. Do you get it? Now? Does anybody get it? Now? I wonder because I've read Sorry, Goo, I didn't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 4: It kinda uh, you know, use the digit the digital social.
Speaker 3: Social credit system scoring.
Speaker 4: For people, and you know the homeless over there they don't have, Yeah, they don't. They don't have programs over here like we do for housing and food benefits and things like that for people over in China and China, if you're cut off, you're cut off, right, You're basically on your own. So there's a lot of homeless people over there. But on the phone is that everybody is that is required to have, that are eligible for a phone. They have a system in place where it will alert you if you're within so many feet of somebody who is considered unsociable, as a warning for you not to be even be near them because it can affect your score. And I thought, well, now that's really taking it to the stream right there, and it's coming here, Vina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's coming here now.
Speaker 5: But it's not alcohol there.
Speaker 3: Right, No, it's coming here in a slightly different creep. Right, it's creeping in a little different over there. The communist government says it is. You can't fight with them, You can't even begin to complain. That's that. But over here, you know they got to make it look like either you volunteered for it, or you know, you signed up for it, or you agreed to it. See that's the illusion of choice. Okay, that's really what it is. This is my point. Everything is going this way. It doesn't matter if you think your vote counts. Doesn't matter if you think your dollars count. It doesn't matter if you think your identity counts. All of it is now under the control of the central database. And yos is a number, got it? I mean, this is what people like me were saying. We shouldn't keep doing this stuff. We shouldn't l this is not a good idea. And you know what, everybody thought, we were crazy. It's stupid. Hey, I can have my groceries delivered. I don't even have to talk to a person. It's all good, you know, I can get my discounts. And hey, you're just the stupid luddite. You're afraid of technology. I'm not afraid of technology. I'm afraid of that's what you're now dependent on. This is what the problem is. You're dependent on that to do anything. And at any moment they can turn around and do to you what they did to me with PayPal. That was my only real banking outlet. Okay, luck so they clip it. What can I do? They just decided I'm done. I still can't get the remaining money out of PayPal, even though they said I've let it go by you know, a certain amount of time or whatever. That's just the way it is. So I'm screwed anyway. It looks like I may have lost be Pete. But I was going to go to a break, but I see a caller, so I'm going to take that call. And it is a friend in Florida. I think I know who it is. But let's see. Anyways, is this who? I think this is?
Speaker 5: Not sure?
Speaker 3: I think it is one of my few friends.
Speaker 5: How are I'm not sure?
Speaker 3: How uh see, be Pete's having trouble with his Yeah, be Pete's having trouble with his, and you're having trouble with yours a little. And there's a delay here, so I don't know, but you know, speak your peace, brother, Go ahead, I got beat, I got you back. I don't know if you're delayed. Hello, yep, I think be Pete still believed. Yeah, good, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Damn technology, yep.
Speaker 7: I just I was just gonna add to the point of the you know, the like the social credit system. I think, you know, like in times of how we're kind of being up showed into that. If you look at Let's says he's like Walmart as an example, you know all the online orders, you know where you can just even drive to the parking lot pick up the order. I mean, anytime I'm ever in the store. I mean, it's always the.
Speaker 8: Most inconvenient shopping experience anymore at this point, because the aisles, especially during peak shopping hours, are filled with people selecting orders and they don't give two ships about anybody else around them.
Speaker 9: M h, I think that I want to say to me, it seems like the using is as a it's called a dissuation, you know, for you to come in store, that least to me.
Speaker 5: That's why how it comes across.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is all intrate.
Speaker 5: Shut up and lets you add to that if you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so this is uh, this is Chris everybody, just so in case I forgot to mention that part. But you know, because you're still a person to me. But when it comes to this situation, these things are all interlocking. The fact that the store is now filled with order pickers, Okay, it's just a place to do that. We're being incrementally nudged and ushered into a position where you become entirely reliant on the technology to deliver everything. Your source of income, how you spend it, how you get your food, everything, and this is all being done and everybody's happily rolling along with it. But eventually we're going to be in the same position that people say, you know, oh, the communist Chinese, tell me what the difference is really, I mean, except they're ahead of us a little as usual, you know, when it comes to rolling this stuff out. But yeah, here we go. We're being ushered into this. And yeah, they can just clip your strings. Man, that's it. Somebody decides turn off your bank, turn off your ability to get this or that. And the next thing, you know is, even if you think you got the independence of a car, go ahead and try and find some gas, and also find a place that takes cash. Because I will tell you this about my Dallas trip, even though I'm not gonna comment about it, really, I'll tell you that I found places where cash was not an option, okay, And that means everything relies on the digital. And know they didn't have to stick a chip in you, because they make you carry the chips all over the place, and any one of those can be turned off at any time for any reason. And then guess what you're stuck with if they turn off all your chips. I mean nothing. You don't have access to anything, and where is everything you need? Well, if you don't have it stored at your house, you're out of luck. And even if you do have it stored at your house, do you have enough there for you to straighten out things or reobtain or get somebody else to digitally deliver you something or get your money or whatever. Do you have that ability? We are now in a position where your strings can be clipped if you're undesirable. Go ahead, be pete.
Speaker 4: Think about Dallas just a couple of years ago when we went a place where we were staying, didn't want to take my card, and they almost refused cash until I explained to them they were walking away from twelve hundred dollars. Then they kind of woke up, but it took a manager making a phone call after several other phone calls for them to even accept cash. That's the part to piss me off more than anything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's that. Plus they still didn't want to let us take the room, by the way, unless we could get somebody with an acceptable type of card to give a deposit and be responsible in case I don't know you and I went all led Zeppelin on the joint, you know, lifted riffs and just decided to bust it up.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, they wanted to make sure they had a credit card to charge otherwise they weren't going to give us a room.
Speaker 7: Okay, years ago they just call the cops and pressed charges on their as frame on the ceiling.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they want to be able to charge you for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm sure everybody wanted to take home the paint brush in a frame which was apparently on the ceiling of a bunch of rooms. But go ahead, Chris. You were saying something else about about how you know, in the old days they would just call the cops to sort it out. But now why call them? I mean, I don't know if they even show up in Dallas. I gotta tell you, I didn't see police anywhere, uh when I was out and about, and I wasn't out and about too much. But where are the police in Dallas? By the way, Chris, good question. No, I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean I agree with you that we.
Speaker 7: Are being ushered into that entital age of control. I mean it's like we're being you know, right now, we're you know, we're getting a soft push. You know, we're being incentivized if you were to drive. I'm sure other gas stations. He's the same tactics is like, let's say like a circle K where right now you've got the easy pay of the circle K where you you know, you link your debit card to your circle k at you say ten cents per gone.
Speaker 5: You know that's the soft push.
Speaker 7: You know, they're preparing us for the hard push when the time comes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then people wonder why I stopped working for Exxon. We developed when Exon merged with Mobile, we developed the easy pass system. We gave you guys a thing on your key ring so that you had a way to link.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean nowadays, I mean ship you can't even get a discount. I mean they're like, let's once again, we'll throw it back to circle K. And I know other you know, other retailers they are starting to join to, you know, jump on the bandwagon. Is that you know, you want to get that cell price, Well guess what, you got to have your phone number linked to it, you know what I mean, you got to have that at downloaded. Oh yeah, we all know damn well that they're doing more than you know, they're they're they're tracking quite a bit of information, you know, collecting quite a bit of data.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and before the smartphones. And listen, before the smartphones, though, I'm telling you, we developed this situation where it was tied to your bank account, it was tied to a credit card, it was tied to your name, your phone number, everything, and it was a key tag you carried that you scanned at our pumps. I helped install that system.
Speaker 7: Okay, that we still Kipon's back, you know, a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and that's the weird. New Jersey was ahead of that trend. The only state in the Union, by the way, where it's illegal for you to pump your own gas still because Oregon finally went over to the dark side. But but we developed the the the mobile speed pass. Go look it up. I'm sure there's something online about it. But I know about it because I developed it. I was part of the team you know that they brought in to try and you know, figure out what the Northeast would do with it. They figured out what the whole country would do with it, and then rolled it out and it was like futuristic to people. They were happy and oh, by the way, yeah, it came with a discount. You got a couple cents off a gallon or whatever in order to sign up for all this stuff and give Exxon Mobile, one of the largest corporations on the planet at that time, all of your information. So you know, I didn't know necessarily what I was even working for. But here we are with the evolution now where they can tie it all to your phone and your ID even directly. You know, back then you'd have to show us an ID to prove that you were tied to your card. Maybe, but it was a little different story now if it's actually tied to your ID. So you know, now it's fully integrated, is all I'm saying. But I saw early stages of this with Exon Mobile, and now everything has it. Chris right, just they.
Speaker 7: Do well, I mean, loves being one of them, you know, Love's I think it was within the last two years that they started requiring you know, anybody with a you know, military pest.
Speaker 5: You know they used to.
Speaker 7: Well, now you've got to physically provide your military idea. You know, it used to be that you could just climb it you're a military service.
Speaker 5: But now you have to thanks.
Speaker 7: You have to provide you know, identification for all that stuff. I mean, if you look at their smart smart checkout counters, they've got one of the more sophisticated systems that has a trekking. You know, you can see a little square track in your face, you know, as you're standing in front.
Speaker 5: Of the self checkouts.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: And now self checkouts.
Speaker 7: Are on the option unless you're checking out in the garden center, you know which I'm sure they'll close that shit down here soon, do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure that's going to happen. I don't they'll streamline that. I mean, you know what does it take one robotic arm to fix that? Because that's all you got to do is you know, work it like a claw machine, right that you don't guide the AI will guide it.
Speaker 7: I know you still pick you on ship. I mean, well, we're still a little ways away. Before and you know, I know, Amazon they were one of the first ones that were talking about going fully automated with like America's first you know, fully automated grocery store to where you didn't even have to step foot inside. You know, they would have machinery gun around picking your orders. You know, you basically just come and collect, you know, but we're not you know, maybe one person you know, monitoring the equipment operation, making sure everything performs flawlessly. Yeah, I haven't heard anything else about that.
Speaker 5: You know, that was maybe two three years ago. But I mean that's what we're trending towards.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, we get like the digital lockers at seven eleven's and that type of shit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we want fully automated. We don't want we're trying to eliminate any human involvement. Yeah, all you got to do is sit back, eventually collect your universal basic income and.
Speaker 5: Don't pick your shit up.
Speaker 7: Out of the lockers or what not, or will deliver it to you by drone, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see what are you going to have to do to get your universal basic income right in order to keep it? Even if you do get it, which by the way, I'm not even for sure they're gonna give it, but if they do, imagine what requirements they're gonna have for that. You know, what are you gonna do? I guess some people would say, hey, that solves the border crisis right there, because you can't be a border jumper and come here and do anything. You got to be in the system right anyway. You know, people will try and sell it that way. And I'll tell you the Joe Rogan's of the world, the Elon Musk's of the world. They are selling us all down the river. Real quick. Hang on a second, Chris, I'm gonna try and get to somebody that the last time I talked to him, yelled at me and I didn't even publish the podcast. So let's do that and check in with Jimmy James. Jimmy, how you doing, man?
Speaker 10: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? A lot of them. I hear you might be a delay though, I don't know. We've had a weird delay tonight, but I hear you.
Speaker 10: I came in a little late.
Speaker 2: Is something happened to spec Count.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, he passed away.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: When that happened on the twenty first, apparently of November, while I was at the conference, which you missed the beginning of the show, so you might have missed. I'm not going to comment on the conference in ordy accident because there are ongoing multiple investigations regarding these things, and I'm going to choose not to interfere or add to anything or undercut anything by making public comments or making this podcast a piece of evidence. So I gotta hold back until things are resolved a little bit to tell you a lot of ugly stories.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, ugly stories that happen, uh during which part of the journey.
Speaker 3: All of it except the trip there?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, well I knows good. H Well, that's been going up a couple of months for the CHELLI apparently advanced day. Yeah, I can't die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kent. I was a little surprised at Actually, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. Yeah, I'm shocked. I can't that's wow out there. I can't believe where I'm gonna hear him call in anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear you. You know. He also co hosted a call in show sort of similar to this with me for a little while in case people forgot uh. But he was planning on coming back on to do a show of his own uh soon actually, And that's why I was especially shocked. I was supposed to talk to him about it when I got home. We had plans, but he got an infection from what I understand, and uh just lost the battle with an infection of some kind. And I have not been given more details. I know he was getting over his father's death at the time still, and he had called in and mentioned it. Uh maybe a few weeks ago, I think. But yeah, between that and he'd call into the Uncle Show and he'd impersonate wrestler's voices and all kinds of stuff, right, you know, can uh Kent might have might have bothered some people. Uh and I could even get annoyed with him, But he was a good guy and he left. I said, he left the building that is Planet Earth, right, So you know, there you go, brother, best on your journey. What can I say? Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh, I care. I always like.
Speaker 10: Can't good an upbeap fella?
Speaker 2: True? I mean yeah, for sure, mess him on the Ucle Show and he calls him and hold him holy right, Well, Chris Graves, you've you've been recruited. You're the new wrestler.
Speaker 3: Well, what's weird about that is? Uh, you know, look, I'll just say this about Graves. He was telling me he was going to make a donation to me and all this because he had gotten some sort of settlement, you know, from his mother's estate, and he wanted to help me with this and that and the third thing. And quite frankly, I don't know what's happened to Chris Graves because he was making promises to me about, you know, helping me fund my trip to Dallas and everything, and uh never did that and now is not answering any of my messages or anything. So I don't know if something has happened to Chris Graves. Honestly at this point.
Speaker 2: Send him a little money yesterday seeing if I could shake him loose.
Speaker 10: Fy know what's going on there?
Speaker 2: I could swear that a couple of weeks ago, I could swear I.
Speaker 10: Heard him on the Mark Levince Show.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe I don't know, but you said he.
Speaker 2: Was talking to the which kind of made me mad because you may recall when I tried to get in there, they sent me through some art ai stuff. Chris, Oh, come on in, and of course he did a punch. Wow, It's like, all right, I get him.
Speaker 3: Hire you kidding me?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 3: I remember that weirdness where we couldn't even figure out what thing they sent you to, because like you were talking to a host who shouldn't be on the show, and it was a weird thing. Uh, But Chris a couple of weeks ago, you know figured it out. Oh you did, okay, Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 10: What Chris somehow got too. I was just like, oh, that's nice and mean a pretty good listener.
Speaker 11: I'm a.
Speaker 2: Lot better than I'm guessing than Chris.
Speaker 10: Oh whatever, he's all right too, he's just guys. Probably Chris, you know where to get hold hold.
Speaker 3: Hey, I hear you. Let me know if you get a hold of him, because honestly, like I said, he made promises to me and then just disappeared. So I don't know. I don't know what his status is at this point. I know that he was supposedly going to be okay because he got some kind of settlement from his mother, his mother's estate or something. But that's all I knew. He was telling me you wanted to take me to Jersey and all kinds of stuff on this show, and promising he was going to send money so I could have money for Dallas and but not and none of that ever came through, you know, because he said he had money all of a sudden. So I don't know. I don't know what to Maybe maybe they took his money away. I have no idea honestly, I maybe it's me.
Speaker 10: I just I donated AD last month.
Speaker 3: Well there you go. I mean, look, all I'm saying is I don't know what happened to him. Uh, maybe he's working for Mark Levin. Maybe you got the solution already. Who knows? Uh, Bet Pete, have you heard from Chris Graves?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: No, no, Yeah, I said you last month. I just want to make sure you get.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, anything you sent through to Kim. You're You're one of the people that actually, you know, put something through that said you were gonna and I appreciate it, you know, despite our last inner reaction, despite our last interaction on.
Speaker 10: You know, yeah argument.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you were in that roop shape that had done what I could when you were and got off of Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well apparent, But but I didn't even have you know, the phone I got before I left was was either swiped or lost, and I suspect somebody might have stolen but you know, I guess I'll let people sort that out too. Yeah, And so I had no way of contacting anybody or nothing and anybody who was in contact with Kim. You know that That's the best I could do is borrow somebody smoan and tell her. You know, look, I'm stowing one piece, uh for the most part, but uh, I gotta tell you the airbags suck. But but anyway, uh I. Again, I don't want to get in any details because I don't want to screw anything up. And I'm gonna let people that are supposed to do this professionally do it and I'll criticize them afterwards if they need it. That's what I'm going to do. And there may be a lot of things that are going to come out after all this, and I know there's a lot of angry people online and such about a bunch of different things, but I can't comment on any of it really until things are resolved. So we shall see. Anyways, you got anything else on your mind outside of the fact that, yeah, we lost another one and all that.
Speaker 12: You want to get to, well, I'm always up to talk to jaff Campus sounds like VP that stuff, and he was good.
Speaker 3: Cut in with, Oh, I don't know, Bpete, what you got on your mind. I mean, we'll let you do your thing, and I'm gonna put everybody on hold and we'll take a break after that and come back. Good.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what you're talking about, Jimmy sitting here watching X and watching the Boise uh Boise State. Oh crap, who the UNLV football game? I've I've not had a thing to say. Oh, congratulations on your Lions beating the Cowboys yesterday. That was wonderful.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Lions beat the Cowboys yesterday. That's cool. Anyway, And and by the way, did you did you wind up keeping the Amazon subscription so you could at least watch football or what? I'm sorry to ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I was able to watch the Cowboys a Lions game.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay to the end.
Speaker 4: I got a thirty day trial, so I got until like the sep for twenty second to make a decision. So I almost see how many games are left. But I might just cancel the damn Prime subscription just because they kissed me off about the orders I've.
Speaker 3: Been trying to cancel.
Speaker 4: They don't need.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to cancel a subscription. They keep hitting Kim for for like three months. I can't stop him. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: I gotta tell you, I'm about some scriptions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, you know, look, things are still things, and uh, we're gonna take a little break, come back around. Let Chris and Jimmy now that we've had to tell everybody spent. Ken has passed away, and I'm sorry I can't tell you the stories from Dallas yet. But you know it took me some extra time to get home. I'm still in a lot of pain. So I'm gonna get up and try to move around a little during this little break. And it's been almost an hour, believe it or not. Be Pete, so I mute at everybody, but I'll bring everybody on and anybody else who wants to join us. At three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We are live here on the fifth day of December, all the way until ten pm Eastern, when Aaron will be live and then Uncle will be live at eleven pm Eastern, according to what I was told earlier. So we shall see if all works out and if we can continue to keep the technology rolling. And if you know, one of the coldest of the Friday night college keep.
Speaker 13: M Wall Street, Wall Street, windows, don condo, don com Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge Wall Street Street window.
Speaker 3: Do go there, now go there, now go there.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 14: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay he not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 15: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret Society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 3: Ooh that's interesting. Yeah in the klatoon.
Speaker 15: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 15: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 5: Much?
Speaker 10: Men?
Speaker 16: It is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clear getting live people into it? They really have a good conversation going watch better, such a better scene.
Speaker 15: I say forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Olly dot com radio network.
Speaker 16: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I.
Speaker 1: Like that idea Olly dot com.
Speaker 3: But you expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the eritor jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflect and we are not responsible. We're getting stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 11: Thank you. What the effect?
Speaker 17: Let's tales show effectation, devastation, the effect, bombs, conversation.
Speaker 11: Effect, revel like through.
Speaker 4: This is James Corbyn at corner Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelly Affect at Olly dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history? That you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot Com. Wh the Vietnam War by author Mike swantsversation.
Speaker 11: Under roll of brass.
Speaker 18: Rod boles, beats that smash, fire flows through everythin little form, unleashed the pain change So rip the red the night easy makes ignite the fighting, So it's a rusty killer blows Russ, destructing grooves, Break the.
Speaker 11: Rillow, bruss the night.
Speaker 18: In the Black, No No Night, Grass Rings Hour with raging.
Speaker 11: Paul Death and fury.
Speaker 2: Fall, springing shallows, break sets of to Day.
Speaker 3: Dot Com Radio.
Speaker 4: Get ready for It?
Speaker 3: Okay, second segment of the Friday night Call in Show, which is gonna get renamed, but I'm gonna stick with my co host and we're gonna reformat a little in the new year. Anyway, hopefully you're hearing us live. That's almost ten after nine on the eastern shore of what we used to call America in the Eastern time zone. So about ten after nine pm Eastern on the fifth day of December, you're hearing us live. If not, it's a recording. So anyway, that's what it is. You want to join into this fun not so much fun so far stuff. I can't comment on the death of somebody who used to participate here, and other terrible things like the social credit system have been the discussion so far. But you can change that in one shot by joining us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. So b Pete. We got Chris and we also got uh, Jimmy James waiting on the line. But obviously I want to give you room if you got anything you want to throw in here, and please do so, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I've just been noticed in the past week of meltdown on different platforms between podcasters as apparently, you know, Sandazowas has got everybody all balled up right now, and yeah, everybody's picking side. So this is is going to be interesting the way this one falls out. Oh, it's in an update too. You know. I was reading stuff on X that supposedly, you know, the Crohn's had dropped their lawsuit, but they haven't. So I'm still waiting to see that one come out, see the results of that. But other than that, it's been an exciting week perusing the blogs and listening to the podcast. But not much new, you know, not much new on that front, you know, some new political stuff we've got. Oh, we found out today that the fraud in Minnesota that's been going on from all the programs has started back in COVID and programs for housing and feeding kids and all that. A couple of days ago they came out and said, oh, it's not it's you know, we're looking at not just millions, we're looking at maybe a billion. And apparently somebody that's been auditing a few things has come up with a new figure of over eight billion dollars. So well, it's like Tim Wallace is going to have fun explaining that one.
Speaker 3: Well, dropping the bucket when you're looking at the trillions and trillions, getting right, only eight billion? Come on, be pete, that's hardly a hiccup, you know. I mean, look, you got to take the new attitude with the bad, don't you anyway. On top of that, I guarantee something that didn't hit your news feed is that a brand new lawsuit was also filed against guess what, the Epstein estate and Donald Trump directly, so in the state of Florida. You know, I should ask Chris if he saw any news about that in his home state. Yeah, one of the uh, one of the you know, confirmed and yet still masked victims of the sex trafficking thing that went on with a curious date on it. Actually, it's kind of interesting. Don't know how far it'll go. I'm thinking it'll be one of those lawsuits it gets dropped. But it's weird to see civil action going on still with the Epstein estate, isn't it? And Candice and that whole you know, uh one podcast war. There's a bunch of podcast wars going on. Go ahead, Yeah, yeah, there are.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say on the Epstein front. I also read today a federal judge has ruled for the release of his original grand jury transcripts. So these are the ones from back when he got popped back in two thousand and nine, was it two thousand, Well, started in two thousand and seven, and then I think he finally got popped in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Well, he got popped first time in two thousand and three. In two thousand and three was his first problem. But you know then he got clipped again later and in New York it was what twenty nineteen Florida.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it was the one down in Florida that he you know, spent time, you know, during the day, basically in jail or nighttime. He was allowed to go to his officer in the days. But that grand jury testimony has now been ordered to be released. So you're gonna see a lot more, well, i won't say a lot more. You should see some new names, if they haven't been redapted. Then we should find out a little more about what went on on a sweetheart deal, what they were looking at.
Speaker 3: Then yep, let's see in a timeline. Let's just double check ourselves here, just to check with the facts. If you don't mind, I'm going to a timeline of the Epstein investigation, and I'm thinking from the stuff that popped up in my initial search, which I'm doing anonymously via a new browser. By the bye, let's see. Okay, so you had these things brought in twenty nineteen, But where's the first part of the timeline. You know, it looks like we might both be wrong, which is funny. Two thousand and six looks like is the correct year for his first you know problems they're regarding the charges against him, So two thousand and six, and then of course he was again like I said, yeah, well you said, I thought you said two thousand and eight, But either way would be right. And then, like I said to, twenty nineteen is when you know, he ends up in prison and then you know, hangs himself right. Oh, by the way, if we were on YouTube, i'd have to say he unlived himself, right, you know, and his charges for SA would be the thing that we're discussing here, because we got to speak like we're talking around four year olds. If you're online anymore, otherwise you get popped. But anyhow, good thing we're not on YouTube, right, b Pete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from what I got here says he was convicted in two thousand and eight. That's what I thought. Yeah, he started back. It took him a couple of years to get him prosecuted, and then it was back in twenty nineteen when they nailed them again, right, And I don't understand that. I have seen stuff on YouTube watching these you know, longer length not documentaries, but presentations are not an hour or more, right, And all of these content creators, oh he unlived himself. Oh, and they bleep out all this stuff so that sometimes even to what they've got on, you can't make half of it out for the bleefs, for the words they have doing with But these longer things, no editing whatsoever. They say whatever they want. They talk about human trafficking, they talk about child sex offenses, they talk about murder, suicide, everything, And it's like, why are there I know, people they don't want to get demonetized and people that rely on it. Why the hell are they not blanketing everybody with these damn restrictions.
Speaker 3: I don't get it because some people are you know, I here goes the o'cell I told you so dance. Some people told you that some people get a privilege on these platforms and others do not. And that is the interesting thing. See, if you're, for instance, what is sixty minutes in Australia put out something internationally, no problem with all the rough words in it. Okay, they didn't have to say KP. When they were talking about a particular type of pornography, they didn't have to say you were unalived. When they were talking about you know, or self unlived or whatever for suicide, they didn't have to you know, none of that. Nope, And they're on the biggest platform with a huge audience, and it's just fine. Now, that's the corporate privilege. But there's independent, allegedly independent producers of content that also get a privilege where they get away with a whole bunch of stuff that you or I could not possibly get away with. Okay, even when I had you know, subscribers of about five thousand, which was my peak, and never moved on YouTube, despite the fact that again I'll mention it, at my peak here I had eighty to one hundred thousand listeners. I only had five thousand subscribers on YouTube. Fine, fine, but you know I was not allowed to say certain things and I got hit with all those COVID restrictions. And that's what you said. You know, hey, look look this article. They're gonna let people with the you know, medical problems come back on YouTube, but not all of us, because my appeal has gone nowhere on even those things to try it. Hey, restore my channel that you took away from me that I had from twenty eight to twenty twenty two. Nope, no good for me. I'm gone anyway. The Charles o'celly channel does exist, but I if I get any attention on it, I guarantee you they'll take it down too. So there you have it. You can, if you have the privilege, you can do it. It's just like the people that you know lose a lot of money and keep going back to the bank and getting loans. They can do that as well. But you or I if we screw up, you know, one light light bill payment, you know, we're not allowed to even get the slack to not get something without putting a deposit on it. Right, So, you know, there's just people who have the privilege and there's others who don't.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you know, that's something that always got me back to Michael jacks and Stays and they were talking about, oh, Michael Jackson is Bankruptyes, you know he's got in He's six point three million dollars in debt. And I'm sitting here thinking, how does somebody that's six point three million dollars in debt, go out and buy the things that he remember that article of the interview he did with Martin Basheer when they were going out shopping and he tells the store owner, Yeah, I want two of those, and I want this, you know, I have it ship And you're talking thousands and thousands of dollars. It's like how somebody that's you know, in the hole six million bucks keep doing that. It's because people know that he's six million bucks in the hole, but he's Michael Jackson. That's the difference.
Speaker 3: But see that that used to be the way it worked. But I'm telling you now, people whose names you don't even know run tremendous debts on stuff that you or I could never assemble. And what happens when they collapse, They get more. So I don't know, you know, I'm working in the wrong direction here. I got to figure out a way to get six million in debt, so somebody will give me a hundred million dollar loan, you know.
Speaker 4: A crook?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that probably would have been the move. And I did reveal. I did reveal which is only partially up online. But you know, at some point my presentation will probably come out at lancer where I explained to you that I had that choice at one point, but I didn't take it. Uh, you know, but stupid me, because you know, steal big or don't bother. Okay, that's just really a blessing, could you know. I mean, instead of handling ten thousand dollars worth of drugs at a time, I really should have handled a million. I mean, I would have walked away with a much better deal and a book and a movie of the week anyway, and a good contracted that even if I had to go to prison for a little while.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, that's just like this guy that just last week. Trump pardons this guy. Now he got convicted of scamming people out of one point six billion dollars. Yep, and he's not even twelve days in his sentence and Trump pardons, and which means all those people that were ordered to be given restitution now he doesn't have to pay it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: I have to pay a damn thing. All these families are out of money. And I'm you know, I look at when Trump does stuff like this, and I'm sitting here going that's one of the things that I couldn't stand about him. Twenty years ago. Yeah, now, you know he's pulling this shit every I mean, I'm just, oh God, can't wait to see this guy going.
Speaker 3: Is that the one where his mother went to the dinner, the million dollar a plate dinner and sat down next to Trump? Is that that guy?
Speaker 4: Or was that a Let me look, I'll have to let me I'll have to research it.
Speaker 3: Because between the crypto guy, look, between the crypto guy, the guy who stole pensions, and the serious drug trafficker that he pardoned in the past couple of weeks. I know one of them their mother showed up and paid million dollars to have dinner with Trump, and another one paid something like you know, I don't know, ten to fourteen million into his crypto scheme and suddenly got a pardon you know, once again. But anyway, I don't know. I'm confused at this point.
Speaker 4: Ess. Let's see, this was a built investors, Nicola founder and Trump donner gets presidential pardon. See and this was March No, this was March twenty eight. No, who the hell was it?
Speaker 3: Well, whatever it is. In this year, it's been interesting his pardons. But I'm not even gonna talk about that. I give up. I mean, I can't make the point anymore. I tried to explain to people here it is that you know, he's gonna page.
Speaker 4: And yeah, David Gentilly, he was convicted. Let's see one point six one point six billion dollar froster are just days into a seven year six I can't believe only got seven years. Yeah, his roller skating to the fraud more than ten thousand investors by misrepresenting the performance of three private equity funds. He and his partner Jerry Schneider were accused of achieving more than seventeen thousand retail investors who were falsely promised an eight percent return on their investments. And it doesn't they don't say what is restitution, how much he was ordered for restitution, But all those people lose out now now we don't have any chance of getting anything back because of the part And it's like, you know, what the hell is Trump doing?
Speaker 3: I mean, with a full pardon, You're right, with a full pardon, restitution is eliminated because there you go, it's gone.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Chris. I mean, you know, I don't necessarily mean they got to talk about that, but I'm going to go back in the order. We'll go to Chris and then we'll go to Jimmy James. But anybody else who wants to join us, become part of this and tell us something different, go ahead. I had a whole thing I could say right there about the guy who spent five years writing a book on Trump, and I was cracking up because, you know, his whole podcast appearance sounds like me in twenty fifteen when I was saying, don't vote for this guy. But it was hilarious. So I spent five years, you know, And I was at the before that, I was with the New York Times, and I was I had access to this and that, and I can't believe that people don't realize how you know, it took twenty years to slow roll the bankruptcies through the three casinos, And I'm like, dude, all you have to do is talk to me. You don't even got to go through the trouble of buying this guy's book. I could have told you this stuff. What is this guy even telling people? Anyway? Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter at all because nobody cares, and anybody who does care doesn't believe it so there you go. All right, So back to Chris and Florida. See what's on his mind. And you know, look, no rules, man, go for it. Whatever you want to say.
Speaker 7: Well, I actually it was interested kind of sparked my interest. I want to touch on what VP was when he brought up Michael Jackson. You know, I was able to secure loans when he was so much in debt. Remember he was he was in the business of acquiring other people's musical licenses.
Speaker 3: Essentially, I was going to, Oh, Chris, I was gonna Chris and the Beatles. Chris, Wait a minute. He didn't buy albums. He bought the entire Beatles catalog. And that's the thing. He was able to get loans against the fact that he owned that. But here's here's the real rich man's trick. They turn around and they get real money for stuff that is potential earnings. Right, this is what the deal is that. This is really why they beat us, because his potential earnings from the Beatles would get him those big loans, not the money he has in his hand, not the money he should be making, not his you know, paychecks, none of that. And people do this in the stock market with junk bonds and everything else all the time. Where Look, Elon Musk did this in order to buy Twitter, right, he went, look, I got this much Tesla stock. It's worth this much. Now Elon Musk doesn't have that money, but he can show you that he has the potential to have that kind of money. So the bank goes, he's got the potential for a trillion dollars, No big deal to give him a couple of billion.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 3: This is why it works this way. You got to have stuff that looks like it has the potential to make money, show it to the financial institutions, and if they accept it, they'll give you all kinds of slack to hang yourself with. I mean, it's a beautiful thing. And that's the truth about Michael Jackson. He didn't just buy the Beatles catalog. He bought others, but the Beatles one made headlines because it was crazy. It was like, how did you just buy the whole Beatles catalog for an obscene amount of money? Well, two things. He got a loan to buy it because he had no cash, and then got loans against it once he allegedly owned it, and all he owned was the earning potential of the Beatles catalog indefinitely, right, so you know, and back then they were like looking at well, we got to print all new CDs. We gotta print you know, new home videos. We got to release some stuff out of the vault. Michael Jackson has to get paid for all that. The potential earnings on that was astronomical at the time, which is exactly how Michael Jackson got that money. You are dead on Chris got go ahead be people eventually.
Speaker 7: I don't think they purchased it for seven hundred and fifty million dollars. There you go, after he died, there you go, they purchased back the rights, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: And sadly, we don't know where Prince's vault went to. But Prince had a physical vault of stuff that is probably enough to release a lifetime's worth of music out of the man who's already dead. And I don't even know where it all went. You know, nobody reported on who bought it, who carried it out of there physically. Somebody had to carry out tapes because Prince was still.
Speaker 5: You know, he didn't have children, did they, Prince?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know, I know there were people that were attached to his estate, but I don't know if they were children. I don't know. See that's a weird thing. Go go ahead and try and figure that one out. But the physical description of the stuff he had in his vaults, it means that there is a lifetime, probably decades worth of Prince music that could be released at some point. I don't know where it went. I don't know if new artists are making it. I don't know. But the guy did know how to write a song on k Yeah, he had one kid.
Speaker 4: Okay, Prince had one child, but he died six days after he was born to a genetic just.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well he left his money to somebody, and you know, you know, they cheated the estate out of all kinds of money. I mean, look at it this way, be Pete. If you're in charge of the Prince's state, right, and you know you've got something worth a hundred million dollars, and I come to you, I say, I'm sony, listen, tell you what. I'm not going to pay a hundred million dollars for that. But you're just the executor here. You get some sort of nominal fee for doing this. Tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna give you a job. You don't even got to show up for it, but we're going to give you a job that's gonna pay you five million dollars or twenty million dollars. Now, you sell me that one hundred dollars Prince asset there for twenty million dollars. We get this done for forty done and out twenty of it is yours, man. What do you think you're gonna hand that to me so fast? You know, might might set my hand on fire. Okay, And this is the way they do these guys when somebody's dead. If you've got a corrupt executor, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, Prince died without a will. Oh, it was a legal battle over the estate his errors, determined by Minnesota laws. Was a full sister, a half sister, another half sister, three half brothers, and apparently the estate was divided into two main entities, Prince Legacy Llc, which holds fifty percent of the state and it includes interest for three of Prince's half siblings and his former advisors, and Prince Oat Holdings, which owns the other half of the estate and interest from other half siblings who sold their shares. So apparently some of the siblings sold out to this LLC, and apparently there's been lawsuits ever since.
Speaker 3: There you go. See. Now I didn't know that, but it makes sense. So Chris, you are dead on about Michael Jackson, though, Man, that is perfect. And I was going to say something about that Beatles catalog because I know that had a lot to do with it. But he owned other people's catalogs too, little lesser known artists, you know, people that probably didn't.
Speaker 7: Have major ones, like Lady Gaga was one of I recall, Harry, I want to say that he owned it was other back in maybe a backstreet you know, like some of the boy bands back in the early nineties.
Speaker 5: Also, he had bought.
Speaker 3: Into probably plus don't forget he wrote he wrote the Batman soundtrack. Okay, so he's got a piece of the Batman franchise if they ever you know, release or monetize that again. Uh, I'm just saying it is endless. The fact that there's only two corporations that are dividing up Prince's stuff is amazing. But look what happened to Michael Jackson's stuff. It scattered to the win and he was buying up things on credit. Like man, I don't know at the end of the day if he was a good businessman or not, considering where it all turned out. But it is crazy when these guys, but this is how they end up with. You know, oh, he's one hundred million dollars in debt. He owns eighty million dollars to the irs. You know, people like you and me can't even fathom that, Like, how do you get there?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: But this is how potential earnings I swear to god, that's a phrase. Never forget it. The potential earnings from something that you have control over. Forget about the concept of ownership. You control it, you can make money on it. Therefore, you can take a loan against something that has potential earnings and that's it.
Speaker 7: Well, you basically what got Tom placed all your assets into a trust.
Speaker 5: I mean, isn't that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I believe that's what I've heard before. I mean, that's the way to go around it. I mean, you tape inheritance taxes and that type of stuff. You know, you transfer all your your assets into a trust, and then I think there's some you you alleviate some.
Speaker 5: Of your tax liabilities.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Well the I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: The original, the original bass player for the Sex Pistols, would agree with you. I remember talking to him. I never got him on air, but speaking to him about this stuff. He definitely was all about it. Not said vicious, but the guy who was there before said vis was like, hey, look this is how I still don't have to work for a living. And that was part of his formula. Is that whole thing with placing everything in a trust and then you're just somebody who can use the house based on the trust. You're somebody who can use the cars based on the trust. You don't try to own it self. Business expenses, yeah, basically yep. And depreciation is just that, you know, you actually get to mark things down based on the fact that you used them, and you used them in the course of doing business for the corporation, which, by the way, the business of that corporation is just take care of you anyway, which is hilarious. But look, this is why I'm not rich. I guess also because it was either this or you know, or getting me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I got a load down on Michael Jackson what he thought in nineteen eighty five. He bought HTV Music for forty seven and a half meal and that included rights to two hundred and fifty songs. Earlier, in nineteen eighty he founded my Jack Music and it included his stuff and a lot of stuff by Sliding the Family Stone, Elvis Presley and Ray Charles. Then in nineteen ninety five, after owning the Beatles stuff for ten years, they formed Sony ATV where he sold half of the interest to Sony in ninety five, and it included a lot of other stuff, but he owned in his own personal company, My Jack. They owned stuff from Jerry Lee Lewis, Jackie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield, Dion as just a slew of artists, and it was like individual songs, not entire catalogs.
Speaker 3: Now, keep this in mind. Every time a TV show or a movie was made where they wanted to, you know, get the rights to play Slide in the family Stone or you know, Jerry Lee Lewis, whatever, these companies were getting paid. So there's your potential earnings. And that's what it is. So think about that that huge swath you just mentioned people in the soundtracks that were created right for the next forty years or thirty Wait, thirty five years.
Speaker 7: I don't think you mentioned Elvis Presley.
Speaker 3: Oh you did mention Elvis? Yes he did, Oh he did.
Speaker 5: Okay, I missed that one of my policies.
Speaker 3: No, but it's crazy, right, I mean Dion all that stuff. Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was under Michael Jackson's mydjack catalog was the Elvis Presley stuff.
Speaker 3: So the king of pop owned pretty much most of popular music at one point, at least a piece of it.
Speaker 4: Had He even had some of Aretha Franklin stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's wild. That's wild because Ray Charles when he was alive, was fighting to own his own master tapes, you know, and got them at one point, and it's it's some point it ends up just as part of this you know, conglomeration that Michael Jackson assembled.
Speaker 4: Bolence is interesting too. In the publishing rights for what Michael Jackson had, his Magic Catalog, they were managed by Warner Chapel from nineteen eighty when he started the company. In two thousand and five, they said that that catalog was worth seventy five million, and after he died in two thousand and nine they estimated it between fifteen one hundred million, rising to one hundred and fifty million within a year according to Billboard magazine. And then in twenty ten, John Branca, the executor of Jackson's estate, moved the catalog, now this is just Michael Jackson's stuff, moved it from Warner Chapel to Sony Music. And what they did is they granted Sony the rights to administration for seven years for two hundred and fifty million dollars, and then they just renewed it in twenty eighteen for an additional seven years, which means is running out this year for another two hundred and fifty million. So they're generating two hundred and fifty million every seven years by giving Sony the rights to administer the catalog. They don't own that, they're just administering it, right.
Speaker 3: And here here's what's lost in all this. All the original artists you list right, almost all of them died broke. The people that actually created this stuff, almost all of them died broke. And you know, everybody thinks Elvis didn't die. Elvis was all messed up when he died. They had to, they had to turn Graceland into a tourist attraction, like there was no alternative they were going to lose that house even at one point be a state. And yeah, a lot of deals got made, including selling Elvis's music, so you know, oh he.
Speaker 7: Was a washed up mess before I mean before his death, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Elvis, But again the potential of what his stuff should would have been earning, or what they should have been able to borrow against and everything else. I'm just saying the original artists or this is why if you're if you've ever been a musician and you've ever tried to do business, you look at it like, man, there's nothing but gangsters above us. And outside of the gangsters, you know, there's the lawyers and accountants, and I don't know which is worse. Uh, you don't get to make any money. That the the idea of rockstardom is like bs you temporarily.
Speaker 5: Uh money.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 5: And he was from a.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, being that Frank was from Jersey, I gotta tell you he did have connections, Okay, because there's there's a guy who was from Jersey and yeah it's sort of legendary, but not as big as you might think. People. He wasn't like you know, he he didn't have rock star power, and he didn't have my boss power behind him, but he had just enough to not get drowned as an artist. Frank Sinatra, I'm.
Speaker 7: Not trying to take up a conversation here tonight, but like him and the Rat BacT, I mean, there's a little bit of power behind them, wasn't that man? And I know they were heavily supposedly heavily mafia connected.
Speaker 3: Well that's the funny time.
Speaker 7: If my memory starts mccorrectly, Frank Sinatra is also passing around Maryland Moreau.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, some look, some things are legend there and some things are true. It's a mix. But here's what I know for certain. The only guys that didn't get drowned in the music or entertainment business for a long long time because they would just use you up. You'd look like you were doing well and then you were broke. Okay, that's all there was to it. Only guys that got to keep a little piece of the pie they created were people that had gangsters looking out for them. That's the truth, okay, Because if you didn't have a gangster partner who was definitely gonna get his cut, you were gonna get cut and it's just the way it was. I mean, this is it's kills me, but it's true. It is true, you know. And again I don't know about all the legends. I mean that was way before my time, but I do know about the legends and the things that they just recently put out, you know, regarding like for me, I knew it a long time, the stuff about literally the movie The Godfather and all the stuff that went on with that, that's been New York legend, like since the day it happened. They put out that series, The Offer, which is kind of hilarious because it does retell a lot of those stories that people just considered to be like urban myths, but they weren't urban myths. They were true stories, you know, from the streets of New York and New Jersey. Honestly.
Speaker 5: But what is that a season? I haven't seen that one?
Speaker 3: No, the Offer? Yeah, No, that's okay, No, they only did.
Speaker 7: One and my team he's also consumed by a well a seven.
Speaker 3: Year old, So I got you.
Speaker 5: But I don't watch a lot of entertainment.
Speaker 3: No, I understand all that. I don't. I don't watch a lot of entertainment. Either. But the offer came out a few years ago and at the time I was sharing somebody's password, so I did get to see it, but you you didn't. It's not a new season. They only did one season where basically it's like behind the scenes or inside story on how they made The Godfather, just the first one. You know. I good so, but but it's funny because I saw a lot of stuff on there where I'm like, yeah, I know this already. People are surprised by this. Wow, that's funny because I've known this like my whole life. That was real. Yeah, that's what happened. Yes, indeed, this guy did get shot in the head, like you know, the the one guy was the head of the Anti you know, the Italian Anti Defamation League, basically was a mob boss and somebody shot him in the head at a you know, like don't pick on Italian's rally and they sent, you know, a black dude who posed as a cameraman to shoot him in the head while he was on stage. He got shot in the head and survived a while afterwards, and the people that were responsible for sending the black guy, I mean, the black guy got beaten to death, right there in the crowd, you know, for shooting him. But the guy that was responsible for that got clipped a couple days later, quite frankly, on my birthday, literally in nineteen seventy two. I was born exactly the same day that Crazy Joe Gallo died in nineteen seventy two. So that's true anyway. Yeah, all real. But it's just crazy to me when I see like things that people dismiss his mythology for a while. It's like, you know, people accept a lot of mythology, but on the other hand, you hear real stories and you think it's not real until somebody puts out a movie or a documentary and shows you, yeah, by the way, this is real stuff. It just cracks me up because I lived in certain places and new things and saw things happen, and not in the you know, not in seventy two obviously, but some of the stuff that's like starting to come out about some of these like gangsters, like you know, like John Gotti and all that, it's hilarious to me. It's like, oh, we just discovered. You just discovered. All you had to do was talk to somebody from Jersey or New York. What are you stupid. You just discovered No, you didn't. It's like the Canadian government they just discovered that somebody other than Sicilians, you know, send gangsters to North America. Right, They just discovered the in dragona like two years ago or three years ago, and they're like, wow, these guys aren't even Sicilians. There's another mafia. Yeah, there's eight of them. Stupid. Anyway, I tried to explain this when my my Lancer presentation, which I think went over people's heads. But there is literally what I call the Italian or Mediterranean octopus over there. There's not just one Sicilian mob, there's two, and there's six others that go along that I know of, that actually control half of the world's business. Because the Italians don't control the Asian part of the world. There's the Asian organized crime, and then there's Mediterranean because really Italy is a fabricated country. They made it up out of Sardinia, Sicily and the remains of a Roman empire there in that papal state where the Catholics have their headquarters. Okay, and they fabricated it together like in the eighteen hundred say look it up, it's true. But anyway, And they also fabricated the Italian language. But I happened to be Sicilian, so I know the Sicilian part of the story, and I know these other things exist. And meanwhile, these researchers that claim to know anything about the mafia nothing, they don't know that. All of them. They start out, they tell you, oh, in the eighteen hundreds, they formed these society. Eighteen hundreds, at the time Jesus allegedly walked the earth, some of these secret societies existed. Still not I don't know what to do with people. These are secret societies that have evolved and survived through every occupation and empire that landed on the little island of Sicily. And people ignore it because they don't want to know the real history or the real thing that's happening. And they look at the American franchise and think this is the A team. These guys are mostly clowns mostly anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if I may let me, let me have one thing, you know what, Let's pass it on to Jimmy.
Speaker 3: How many let's do that.
Speaker 7: As far as that's that's no different than anything else. I mean, that's uh, you know, it's not different than people trying to blame Bill Gate through the vaccine or whatever. All right, there's always a figurehead, all right, the figurehead, the person that you see is never the person.
Speaker 5: In charge, never the one right in the show.
Speaker 3: No Oh, Before I let you go and we go to Jimmy, though, I got to ask you one thing, Chris, did you see any local news about since you mentioned Bill Gates? You brought it back to my mind. There is a new lawsuit that was filed against the sex traffickers where they claim that ready for this one, the Epstein okay, Epstein himself and the Epstein estate is attached, Donald Trump and Bill Gates all come together as part of a sex trafficking thing that happens in a year that doesn't make sense to a lot of people. But that lawsuit was filed in Florida, and most news outlets I've refused to report on it so far. Did you see anything about that in any of your local news because it was filed.
Speaker 5: In Florida, I personally have not.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just wanted to see if anybody you know, I know, you're not the media watch guy in Florida. I know. And before I turned over to Jimmy, I do.
Speaker 7: Want to say that's in the news, but now I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: No problem. But before I do go over to Jimmy, though, I just want to say thanks. I don't want to embarrass you about anything or anything, but I appreciate the fact that you know you're with me, man, I really do, and I want you to know that personally. Once again, we don't have to get into details, but I appreciate it. Okay, I appreciate it too, So we'll try and we'll try and get back around to you before we're all done. I haven't checked the clock, but we do got to get back to Jimmy, so I'm gonna put you on hold and we'll bounce over to Jimmy James, who's been waiting a long time. I hope I didn't put him to sleep. But anyway, Jimmy, a lot of things discussed their music business and gangster them and a new lawsuit I want to ask Chris about but I doubt it's gotten obridge in a lot of places, but it was filed in the past couple of days. Anyway, maybe you got something else on your mind, or you want to talk about the music. It's up to you.
Speaker 2: Well as far as music goes, Uh, you're gonna have to do it all yourself for now on.
Speaker 10: There's only three record labels left in existence. My mom's not involved in them. The major corporations. Yep, we're in this weird We're in a weird digital age.
Speaker 2: And what you guys called the potential I would call, uh, it's an asset.
Speaker 10: He borrowed against Kead. What do you call it?
Speaker 2: He put a basically a lean against what you call when you borrow gets uthing with worth money.
Speaker 4: No, I get it.
Speaker 3: But but Jimmy, let me ask you a question, just just in that equation. I want your opinion. How is it that you determine what the okay, you get an appraisal on a house if you're going to take a mortgage out right, so they determine how much the house is worth based on what you can get out of it. I mean, obviously you could burn it down today and it's worth nothing, but they assume that you can live there and therefore it's got you know, various amenities, this much property, whatever, How is it you evaluate the value of you know, Dion's catalog exactly. You know what I mean? When it comes to these music catalogs, where do you Because it's all potential. It's not something that has a direct appraisable value, even you could be way out of whack, underrated or overrated any which way, right, because it's all potential. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe like if you're going to sell something like that, you would have actuaries look over everything, like how much money has it made?
Speaker 10: And then that's how you would figure out. Yeah, okay, in theory where it's going to make. But oh, it's all Willie Nelly, like you said, who knows?
Speaker 3: Well, it's intangible, Jimmy. Here's why I say it's intangible. You don't know. Okay, see Jimmy Buffett. Right, let me throw Jimmy.
Speaker 12: Buffett a little tangible when you got I mean the Beatles catalog.
Speaker 10: I mean, don't matter what. You're got a bank on that. Oh okay, I get it, don't matter what. It's a money make the machine.
Speaker 3: I get it. But in nineteen seventy, let's say, right, you couldn't even imagine that maybe they would use the Beatles songs in video games. You couldn't imagine that there was going to be home video sales because that stuff didn't even exist yet, right. You couldn't imagine in the eighties and nineties that streaming was going to be a thing. So there is potentially to either gain or lose money, and you don't even know about the next technology that's coming. So at some point, no matter what actuaries you have or what information you have, at some point there is a question mark there where it's really kind of subjective. You know, you could see the potential in something where other people might not, Right, don't you agree?
Speaker 5: Or No?
Speaker 10: Definitely risky. Yes, I agree, it's very risky. I mean I was just thinking of that. You remember when John Barker was.
Speaker 2: On here at that time, he interviewed Bob Hope, right, and he's like, Bob, why don't you get so rich?
Speaker 10: I mean, you're like a financial genius.
Speaker 19: It's just kid, I you think I'm a genius. I thought Bob Bill was going to be for apper, right. I thought radio was going to be for a right. Now your kids think TV is gonna be Forepper.
Speaker 10: It won't be. He says, I just got lucky and someone else told them to start buying land. That's how he made his money.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 10: You go he was talking about in the industry exactly.
Speaker 3: Bob Hope was an institution to himself. Like, here's another thing. I want to bring up Jimmy Buffett with you real quick, because I'm always amazed at this. Jimmy Buffett made more money than a hundred rock stars combined. He created an industry out of basically one hit. He was basically a one hit wonder, Jimmy Buffett. If you think about it as far as commercial sales, it was Margaritaville. That's it. He took that turned it into a brand. Right now, if somebody was buying Jimmy Buffett's catalog before anybody turned it into a brand, you'd say, look, it's you know, it's worth a little bit. But I mean not a lot. This guy is I think near a billionaire off of Margueritaville.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of one hit wonders are sitting there scratching their heads going damn.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So the potential earnings there have a wild range that they could fall into. So there's there's always going to be a risk, and there's always going to be some guesswork in there, don't you.
Speaker 2: Think, Oh absolutely, I mean you could lose everything if you invest in anything. I don't you know, I don't know. I think the best thing to buy these days is like just actual crap. You need cars, trucks, guns, ammo, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: M I'm with you on the guns and AMMO. I gotta tell you. And was really upset that I didn't have a pistol in Dallas. But then again, we might be telling a different story in the future anyway. Yeah, so we're getting close to the end of the time here, b Pete, looks like I got about six minutes here left. What do you think we should do? Let him give a shout out, start with Jimmy since he's already on the line, and then get ready for Aaron or what. Yeah, definitely, Okay, is the game going your way? You're enjoying it, by the way, because I know you're watching it while you're talking.
Speaker 4: Well, it's twenty eight to fourteen. Boise State is kicking UNLV's.
Speaker 5: Ass right now, So it's halftime.
Speaker 4: We'll see here you go. Don't care who wins that one?
Speaker 3: You don't no, Okay, is there a game coming up you do care about? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have to look at the schedule tomorrow. We're getting towards the end of the season, so it's all everything's hanging on you know, who's going to get elected for a championships.
Speaker 3: So all right, fair enough, So Jimmy, go ahead and give your final thoughts for this week, and then we'll go back over to Chris and probably close this one.
Speaker 2: Out shout out to Chuck. I'm glad you survived you or deal.
Speaker 10: There, Rest in Peace camp, Rest in Peace vamps.
Speaker 3: There you go, Thank you, Jimmy James. So we'll go to Chris in Florida real quick. Like I said before, I got to flush the lines and turn it on over to Aaron Franz for the Age of Transitions at ten pm and then Uncle at eleven pm here on o'chelly dot com radio. But if you're hearing the podcast, you'll have to go to the next podcast on the list. So Chris, your final thoughts for the week.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not trying to be selfish. I'm gonna leave us one on a heavier and oe.
Speaker 7: Over the last couple of weeks, I've developed a lump on the side of my knee. I'm hoping it's just a swallen lump, nude, you know, could be the good old C word, which I'm trying to avoid right now. So well, prayers and all that good shit, so always appreciated.
Speaker 3: All right, Chris, Look what I'm hoping is you just got bit by a bug that gave you a lump or something, but because that would be an easy fix. But whatever it is, brother, I I just hope it's well, you know what, doesn't matter what I hope. I'm just gonna hope that you survive as long as you need to to get done what you need to get done. And I might be envious of you if you go ahead of me here, but but nonetheless I'm happy to have you still along with us unlike some others. So try to stick around, will you.
Speaker 5: I'll do my mess.
Speaker 3: But all right, man, I appreciate it, and thank you for everything, including calling in, and damn uh, you'll have my thoughts and prayers. That's all I got to say there, b Pete, looks like you got the final final word for the week, So go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well appreciate everybody calling in and another one that can go to a Chlli dot com hit the donate button if you can. Every little bit helps I know things are getting tight when Christmas coming up, but you know it's the giving season, so everybody do what little bit you can. It's it's all a big help. Other than that, looking forward to doing this next week and we'll.
Speaker 3: See you then and if it is at all humanly possible, we will do this again next week. I want to say again thanks to you know, Jimmy and Chris and Pat and be Pete even you know, the people that actually stuck with me and help me here. Uh you know, And what can I say? Man, I got a lot of stories to tell, and in the coming weeks and months, hopefully I'll get the time and ability to tell them, and hopefully investigators do their jobs correctly, because I think they're gonna tell a wild story that I'm going to get to retell on here and I'm also going to get to fill in some gaps later. There's some unfortunate things to it. There's some disappointment. There's definitely some backstabbing to it. There's some people that you know, I thought we're friends that I now learn I shouldn't even be willing to piss on if they're on fire, Just saying and there is no end to the ways that people will let you down. So do your best to value and show appreciation to those that don't. That's all I can tell you. That's the best I got to report for you. And you know JFK research and all that. I don't know if I'm even going to continue with it, man, I am at I'm at a weird point. We're gonna change up some of these shows. We're gonna try and go forward best we can, and if your support is there, this will continue. So that's the end of the O'Kelly effect for this Friday night, and I appreciate BP, Chris and Jimmy James for calling in. Coming up next is Aaron Franz with the Age of Transitions, So stay tuned, Ocelli dot Com Radio and we'll see you on the other side. Goodbye Vance and goodbye spent kent with love man from me. Anyway, I hope that your journey is well, something that you enjoy and appreciate. I'll miss you. I'll see you soon though, and I hope that video Shelly dot Com Radio Network