Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bub to the rescue dip ask Taco Bub on.
Speaker 1: One O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. The esteemed lc TB has entered the studio. Hey, Elsie, can I ask a quick question here?
Speaker 1: Hot rumor? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's a hot rumor? You hear what?
Speaker 1: You hear?
Speaker 2: What I'm doing over here? Right your it looks like your h stacks of questions.
Speaker 3: I know you want to get to just can you confirm or deny? You may be one of the special guests on Wheel of Fortune. iHeartRadio week on Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 2: Little bar good guy by the name of Ryan seacrest Man called me to appear and spin that wheel.
Speaker 3: Perhaps maybe giving away counseling is one of the prizes, some free counseling.
Speaker 2: No, well, we're giving away different trips, two different iHeart events, So that's almost a counseling right there. If you go to the jingle Ball and then you go and you have such a great experience, you feel like you got counseled. I don't mean to seem like, you know, being impatient or kind of in a rush, but we got to crank through this because I got to get back to the Masters.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're in a par three tournament. Get started today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how it is though. I mean all the different clients I have, just like Babe Hill, you know when that was in town. Babe Hill. Golf golfers are complete like head cases.
Speaker 1: So I gotta be out there to council.
Speaker 3: You're on call literally, Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Masters covered, you might see me behind maybe uh Bryson, d Schambeau or different golfers Phil Mickelson LC UH two two five two six. A ton of questions came in. If we don't get to them, don't worry. We will in the next week or so. Do you want to see what the life coach looks like? By the way we're running this on Facebook Life, if you'd like me to, yeah, a model a little bit there, your your slick look have in this in this pocket right here? Sportscoat, uh, an old paper towel in case I'm sweating on the brow from the warmth of said sports.
Speaker 3: Sports code over a T shirt and then the shorts and boat shoes. You guys, it's a cool look.
Speaker 1: LC.
Speaker 2: Well, the new tariffs have you thinking twice about writing so many scripts it's hard enough to come up with your hourly wait hourly rate just for the office visit. Maybe you could hit up some of those hot farmer reps for more free samples to share with your patients.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think they're starting to catch on to part of your approach to counseling. Yes, that's what I was looking for.
Speaker 1: You hear this?
Speaker 2: This text is from some cheapskate looking for a handout. That's exactly who umps from the former.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As for those hot pharma sales women, look, life coach doesn't take their handouts.
Speaker 1: You know, the elegant dinners and all.
Speaker 2: The you know, the fishing weekends and the golf trip outing.
Speaker 1: I don't take any of that.
Speaker 2: You know why, because I'm not a mooch like you that's texting in. Don't get me wrong. I mean we have coitus in farmer reps. How could you not? I mean, if you're ser served a tall drink of water, take a sip, you know what I'm saying. If it's a nice, warm, inviting pool, take a dip. And I mean we've all been in the doctor's office. You've waited ten minutes past your uh, your appointment time, and you see that smoking hot lady walk in slinging pills. Go right ahead, man, I'm all waiting another forty minutes. Finally get back to your doctor's looking all disheveled.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Your blood pressure's through the roof. And he's questioning.
Speaker 2: Why because I've been waiting for an hour while you're back here getting whoops.
Speaker 3: So it's a hard note on the free samples. Yeah, all right, I just wanted to make not I don't.
Speaker 1: Get hand out. Sorry, I'm here to.
Speaker 2: Help, but why is wow? Why is lc TV this year for Halloween? Instead of giving away candy, I was thinking of giving out fruit. What's the best one? I was thinking grapefruit. They're taking a dig at you, Paddy. Paddy, the grapefruit Daddy for those that don't know, he handed out grapefruit one year because he ran out of candy, and I pointed out to him, Hell, nonsensical, that would be to get bumped. What I yes, y'all don't want to ever let me live it down.
Speaker 3: That's fine. I had to think on my feet. We had just moved into the house over a Halloween, didn't realize it was Halloween, and we get descended upon by trick or treaters who pants to us, it is the best. The new house, grapefruit tree in the back. Yeah, the gutles candies.
Speaker 2: They ran out back, thought on his feet and grabbed the grapefruit to.
Speaker 1: Give out genius.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's the best story ever because since then Patty, Patty the great for your daddy was born. Need your help, life coach. My neighbor's kid took up the drums. And to say the least, it's driving me in all caps, it's driving me effing crazy.
Speaker 1: I've seen this before. It never plays out well.
Speaker 2: Neighbor takes up drums and then to combat that, you take up drugs. Listen, drugs or drugs are bad. Okay, I need you to remember that drugs are not good. What you could do, I was gonna say, have your kid.
Speaker 3: You've had clients blame their drug addiction on a neighbor who's decided to start practicing drums.
Speaker 2: You ever had a neighbor playing the drums? Can't say that, I have to talk to me. Even that one armed guy from Leopard from Deaf Leopard, even his he'd throw it down a beat.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I would say, use your own kid to befriending this next door neighbor, but then you have ties to it.
Speaker 1: So what you need to do is.
Speaker 2: Hire a kid to be your next door neighbor's new friend.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing air.
Speaker 2: Quotes out, Okay, then the new friend in him. You know, they're chums. They hang out and do whatever kids do, probably video games, beat on those drums that are annoying the hell out of it.
Speaker 1: But then you uh have your hired kid.
Speaker 2: Sure it's gonna be weird asking a kid if you can hire them to be somebody's friend. That's we're taking all that out of play here. But have that that new friend, have a falling out with the kid, and punch hole in all the skins, you know, punch holes in every single drumhead.
Speaker 1: No more drumming, or if you want.
Speaker 2: To go the nicer approach, because I mean, after all, it's just a kid, right, he's just beating his drums. You what you do is you hire them to rake every nook and cranny of your yard.
Speaker 1: You know, leave season.
Speaker 2: It is not past us yet, right, Have him out there rake in every single bit of your yard. What raken blisters equals no drumming? I solve a problem you were.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of questions A life coach, you being a chisel god dog.
Speaker 2: I can't make this up. Read it yourself, you being a chiseled god. Uh, life coach, you being a chiseled god. Not sure if you would know a fast food question, but maybe Pat might. What kind of cheese is on Arby's beef and cheddar? This is a trick.
Speaker 3: Question right in the title.
Speaker 1: It's a beef in cheddar. That's like saying, what kind of meats in a nugget? Oh? Actually, well, you know what.
Speaker 2: That might not be a good question at a certain places, you know, like the hot dogs, the subjective Yeah, and coach. I'm in a predicament where I need to introduce my girlfriend to my ex. She's an upgrade in every way. Do I flaunt her or be humble?
Speaker 1: Now? I can hear the knuckle draggers that are listening right now.
Speaker 2: Soon introduce him in a three way. But nothing good is gonna come out of a three way? Okay, maybe a poor choice of words there, but.
Speaker 1: Something good. How are we doing?
Speaker 3: I'm fine? You get a fat stack there, I like trying to slow you down at all?
Speaker 2: Run my dogs or I just know you have clocks in different things. Times you got a head life coach. I run my dogs early in the morning, and I find that boomers don't use lights or reflective clothing. They seem to get pissy when my dogs get startled when they just appear. So I guess the people were walking in the neighborhood while he's running his dogs, and the old people are the boomers in his mind pre dawn hours. Yay, he said, even using a light. What's their deal? You could turn this into a good neighbor, you know, like the old slogan, like a good neigh United State Farm was the good neighbor? Right, Yeah, just go to Amazon and look up like those reflective jackets, you know the ones the roadside workers, safety vest.
Speaker 1: Men and women out there doing that.
Speaker 2: We love you, thinks you're keeping our roads clean, safe and build them up. Be careful of those people on the sides of the roads. They have families. I think those things are like under ten bucks. So if you just get you're only running into so many boomers, as you call them, but you just get like ten of them, right, a hundred bucks, right, and then you say I really care about my neighbors. Here's a reflective jacket for you, and just hand them out to people when you see them walking, just carry them with you and then they have their reflected jacket.
Speaker 1: You're keeping them sell up safe.
Speaker 3: Do you ever offer any kind of advice that doesn't cost money?
Speaker 1: No, I'll get back down that.
Speaker 2: But when you were walking away and feeling like a good neighbor, you know, like we're handing them to that reflective jackie. You may hear Karen or Cannon mumbled, but don't worry. You just keep going doing what you did. I see you doing the wrap up.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can squeeze another one.
Speaker 2: And if he's so desire, what's going on LCTV? Listen, I do sub contracted work in this little town called Hepatitusville.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop that.
Speaker 2: It's not nice that is overrun with free range tweakers. Is there some repellent that you can recommend? Listen as you call that. Titusville is a very large listening area of ours, so don't start labeling entire towns.
Speaker 1: Sweed. Sorry, I don't like range tweakers.
Speaker 2: I think the past guy will be taking care of that problem soon. You know, the pest guy is right. No, no pedwork, Coach. I have a friend coming in town wants to stay with me. Problem is always posting political stuff on his social media, to the point.
Speaker 1: Where I had to block him from all my socials. Uh sorry, Uh, here's what you do.
Speaker 2: You tell him the only way that he's able to stay, because he wants to stay with him, is there is.
Speaker 1: A no political talk rule.
Speaker 2: In effect period for breakfast till till night cap drinks. Okay, and if you drive a tesla, leave that at a different friend's house. Hey, you just have him drive. That's getting it's getting crazy.
Speaker 3: Off to Augusta the Augusta Express. Keep an eye out for me, possibly behind John Nelly. I have a few that are counselor out there. Thank you, LC TB. I think out to the Magnolius. All right, lets you talk with commercial free work rock Block coming up at eight Lynchindago on demand download the iHeartRadio app