Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, Oh hoop day. If you look, if you missed any of this, if you missed part one of History last night, or anything like that, iHeart Spotify iTunes. Go download the podcast. We're gonna talk about these communists and filtrating things. Look, I'll get to the I wasn't gonna even mention it. I'll get to this peace deal thing here in just a moment. Let me finish up the history. So the Ottomans have now broken. They are not They're just not there anymore. They don't have the forces they need. They're on the food they need. Their ravage by disease and hung the things have gone poorly on on Malta. And then things get from bad to worse. Remember the Nights were constantly sending out letters. Help help, help, send help. We need help, please send help, send him. Why are you not sending any help? Finally, after all this brutality and the island could have fallen a month ago, but after they fought like lions, eight thousand troops land Fresh Forces relief troops, the Ottomans recognize that this is a disaster for them if they don't put a stop to these troops immediately. So they gather up what they have and they launch an attack at the eight thousand troops. By now, the Ottomans, like I said, they're not what they were. They don't have the manpower. The Janisaries are basically all dead. They're just in terrible shape. And the eight thousand troops, remember, are fresh, they have been part of a siege. They are well fed, they are well rested, their weapons are in good working order, and not only that, they have the high ground. The Ottomans launch an attack at them and do virtually nothing. They shatter against the lines of the eight thousand person relief force. This is it. The Ottomans officially break and they take off towards the boats. They are running towards their boats to escape so fast that the knights come out. Everybody comes out and starts attacking them as they escape. They are attacking them so quickly as they escape and slaughtering them that the Ottoman commander, by this time, Pasha is his name doesn't matter. The Ottoman commander at this time has to rally his troops and fight shoulder to shoulder with them to keep his entire force from being wiped out, trying to buy them time as they get on the boats and sail away and Malta is saved. It is one of the great great history tales of all time. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope maybe you learned a little something for it, but from it. But yeah, that is a see Jamalta. What Chris, cheez, Chris Jewish producer. Chris just said, when's the next one? I'll tell you what the next one's going to be. The next one is going to be, as I promised, It's going to be the Rhodesian Bush War. This is a conflict that some people know a lot about, but a lot of people don't know anything about. And what Chris what? It's not going to be the you want me to do the Bridge over the River? QUI first, did I say I would do it? Next? Did I promise that? I got to stop making these promises? Okay, pause, we're gonna call an audible. The next one will be the true story of the Bridge over the River? Khy. I know you know they made a movie about it. If you're old enough, maybe you already saw the movie about it. That will be the next one. Then it'll be the Rhodesian Bush War. I can't do history all the freaking time, Chris. You know, these things take time, and we have to talk about politics. All right. The next one's the Bridge over the River Khy, the true story. That'll be fascinating that. All right, there you go. Now, maybe you're wondering why I haven't brought up this whole alleged peace steel thing in case you didn't see it. A couple hours ago, Trump's given a press conference. It was fairly uneventful. It was you know, antifa's a foreign terrorist organization, that kind of stuff. It's not that it was bad, it just wasn't eventful. That nothing I really cared about that much. And at some point in time, Rubio leans in and whispers in his ear and it's, hey, we have a peace deal. It looks like we're gonna have a peace deal. Okay, So just like it happened before. Remember this happened before, and I didn't talk about it. You know why I didn't talk about it because I don't believe it. I know these are wonderful headlines. I know that I'm supposed to sit here and act as if there is now peace in the Middle East and all's gonna be fine. Yeah, it lasted like fifteen minutes last time, and so will this one if it actually even goes into effect at all. Ancient religious hatred is not something that can be washed away with money or land or Ancient religious hatred oftentimes simply has to be fought over until somebody wins, even if it lasts a day, even if it lasts a week. This is how it goes. No, I'm not spending any more time on it because I don't believe it. I don't like to sit here and sell you something and then two days later, well, I guess it didn't work. No, No, all right, No, if that interests you, go find out about it. I don't take any stock in it at all. Remember this about hamas remembers of this. They are, by any measure, the far weaker military force, far far weaker. Israel is a small country, a small military but not only technologically elite. Their training is elite. They're just really really good at what they do. Very small, you know, they don't have They're not they're not gonna take on Russia or something like that. Very very small country, but super elite. Hamas doesn't have that. Hamas launched a thousand person race. Well, they butchered a thousand people in a raid against a military superior power. That is a bonker's thing to do that. We're not even talking about the morality of it. Tribal peoples, borderland peoples have known throughout history you can't take it that far. Yeah, you can raid this settlement, and you can carry off this girl, and you can kill this person, and you can do you can do these things. You can't do a mass rape and slaughter event, because if you do that, then the far superior military power is going to be angry enough to take it seriously enough and they're going to come wipe you out. And yet Havas did it. Anyway, that's the kind of insanity and hatred we're talking about here. Nah, not worth my time, Jesse. Reading of Honor by Brad thor and I came across the following statement quote as the character of America's politicians declined, so too did the character of its people. They were linked. That's that's true. Leadership does matter a lot, and we should keep in mind though that love of country and character things like that. Values manners. These things are taught. You have to learn them, and it's not only from your parents, although that is the ultimate source, and that's you know, your best source for that love of country and a sense of duty and things like that. It's not just taught by your parents. It's ideally it's reinforced in school, in your church on Sunday. When you go off to a higher institution, it is taught there. You are taught, you know, you know, back in the day, you would be taught at universities that, yes, there's always a level of snobbery that comes with that, oh we're better than the peasants who didn't go to college, But you would be taught that you will be a leader, and that you have obligations that come with being a leader. You have to take care of the country, you have to take care of a business, you have to take care of the people. You have an obligation as somebody who has a higher level of education and or more money. It comes with duty. It comes with that. That's not taught at all by our institutions. Now, our institutions they teach these vile little monsters that come through there to be more educated via little monsters America, socks at socks. This place is terrible white supremacy, ah, and that has bled down. Leadership does matter, the leadership and the Democrat Party, the elites in the media, in Hollywood, at universities. They could turn down the temperature in this country if they wanted. They don't want. That's why we are where we are. No city is Jesse Kelly Show a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download it iHeart, Spotify, iTunes gets your ask Doctor Jesse Questions in for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. They're so upset that something's being done about the FBI.
Speaker 2: You have senators saying that they were wiretaft, which is just a fantasy.
Speaker 1: That's not what happened.
Speaker 2: What this was was Jack Smith trying to figure out who Donald Trump was calling when he was trying to delay the certification. This is according to my sources of the twenty twenty election. He was talking to members of Congress and it wasn't just he has multiple cell phones. He goes through intermediaries and there was a reference to this in the Smith report. He talks about it was Trump callings of Congress, and he also talks about consulting with Public Integrity about the proper way to investigate that and how to obtain documents. So this was perfectly legitimate. These senators were not targeted, they were not under investigation, and they were essentially witnesses in this investigation.
Speaker 1: But they've made it into this fake.
Speaker 2: Scandal, and now that it's having real world repercussions because as you said, cash Ptel just announced not long ago that he's firing FBI agents and disbanding a corruption squad.
Speaker 1: This is not the first.
Speaker 2: Coruption squad they disbanded, by the way, they had previously disbanded one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let go of the whole team. Oops, that's a good start. Now they have to go to prison, but that's a good start. A couple other housekeeping items I'm sure you saw earlier in case you didn't. Once again, the Senate Democrats, they they've voted not to reopen the government, which is wonderful, wonderful news. It couldn't be more excited. They voted not to reopen the government. Trump once again said, hey, you need to open up the government or all these firings are going to be permanent. We're furloughing half the I R s. We're gonna furlough half the irs. It's going to be permanent. At some point in time, we have to stop threatening and we have to start doing. We have to stop saying this is coming, this is coming, this is coming, and we have to say it's here. Welcome to the pain. I am hopeful that maybe tomorrow that happens, maybe monday. But without that, without some level of pain, what incentive do they have to make it stop? Not much?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Chris Coons went on CNN and he said this about Pam Bondi and her testimony yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was really struck a casey by how aggressive combative that Attorney General Bondi was today.
Speaker 1: I was struck by how aggressive and combat as she was. You know what makes me angry about that. What makes me angry about that is dork's like Chris Coons have gotten to enjoy an entire career of being nasty to every single Republican that comes before them, and so now when Republicans stand up for themselves, they're just shocked. They're just taking about WHOA what's she doing? Listen, Communists, you know a lot of this comes back to Brett Kavanaugh. They really didn't know. I really don't think they knew how big of a deal, how much of a sea change the Brett Kavanaugh hearings were, remember those. Look, I don't even like Brett Kavanaugh, He's way too milk toast for me. But the idea of losing the Supreme Court, losing control of the Supreme Court was such a big deal for the Communists they decided to do. They decided to go all in in a ways, in ways we'd never seen before, and they've done horrible things, horrible horrible things to Clarence Thomas and others that they decided they had to go all in on Brett Kavanaugh up to the point they brought that unbelievable liar. Remember Christine blazey Ford who was afraid to fly, but somehow flew everywhere and she was assaulted by Kavanaugh, but there was never any proof she ever even met Brett Kavanaugh. And they even brought up a completely fake person and made up a fake story. Senate Democrats in front of the entire United States of America took this milk toast dork and accused him of being an alcoholic gang rapist in front of the country, and they thought, they thought they could do that and nothing would ever change. Brett Kavanaugh changed things in the minds a lot of people. In fact, it wasn't It wasn't just you know, elected Republicans who still have a long way to go. Normal people out there watched the way these animals conducted themselves and they were mortified, absolutely mortified that anybody could be that sick and evil. This keeps happening to the communists in America. They keep turning the dial up on everything to eleven because they don't know any other way. And then what it had What happens is you wake the other side up to just how sick and evil you are, and they change how they deal with you. You can't act any way you want without it ever coming back to you. And they they're always shocked when it comes back on them. And like I said, it makes me mad because for a long time they could get away with it. For a long time we were infected with Mitt Romney, James Langford, Eunich politics where we never did anything back and it didn't get us anywhere. All right, all right, kid, is the Jesse Kelly show on a fantastic Wednesday home Day. It's always a fantastic day when we get to talk about mining. I have always had a fascination with it since I was a child. You remember, I grew up right next to West Virginia. I grew up in Ohio, so we'd always go down to West Virginia and check things out down there. So I just love it. I don't know why. Pulling things out of the ground and the people who go into the ground, the whole endeavor fascinates me endlessly, and I think it's unbelievably cool. And Selena Zito wrote a really cool story about them for The Washington Post. Selena, tell me about mining.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Jesse, it was the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Tell me. Tell me.
Speaker 3: So, get to the to the mine. You have they give you like this really intense training and then you get all this.
Speaker 1: Equipment on What are you training in? What are you doing? Oh?
Speaker 3: Learning all about safety? I mean the amount of measures that they put in place so that you are safe. In that mind, we're going twelve hundred feet down right, the amount of safety measures that they put in place every couple of feet so that no minor is isolated, not found. There's tracking systems, there's AI. Uh, there's there's breathable apparatus, hard hats. I mean it is like state of the art, like spaceman astronaut stuff. So it's pretty cool. And I got to put my steel toed boots and fire retardant overalls on. But then you get into this freight elevator sort of like the kind you see if you get on the wrong elevator at the hospital. You know, it's like oversized and opens up both sides, and it's pristine inside, and you're like what, it's just like all steel and shiny, and and you go down takes two minutes to go down twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: Feet, Yeah, two minutes.
Speaker 3: And you get down there, and and there's a double set of doors, uh to go through, and that's to keep everything safe in case there's something happens. Uh.
Speaker 1: How does that keep anything safe?
Speaker 3: Well, because one can shut is something if you need to block off bad air or fire in the oka in mine. And so then you get on this thing. It's called the man Trip and it basically looks like the tram car the boardwalk, and and you go we went three counties deep. We caught cross three counties. The last the last coal mine we went into, we crossed from into West Virginia in Ohio, but this one we stayed into Pennsylvania, uh And, and we went to the long walls. The long wall is this crazy machine that that cuts out in layers like big jaws of go three miles long and two thousand feet wide and just cuts into the coal scene that that coal was then goes onto a conveyor belt and with from that long wall down down the coal mine, up into the just the distribution center, onto a conveyor belt, onto a train or a tugboat and out to col fired power plant. One piece of coal only takes seven to ten hours to get from the wall to your house. Isn't that crazy? Seven seven to ten hours? It's crazy?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? So help me understand the physical labor they're doing down there. Is it still the picks and things like that? What do they do? What men do?
Speaker 3: It's all of machines. I mean they might have to move something with a shovel, but there's no picks and there's no donkeys. There's a lot of technology. I mean it's hard work, right you are? It is definitely hard and physical work, but it's not what you know, sort of what you saw one hundred years ago. They're still using shovels, they still use some klwing devices to get at the coal seam and to explore where to go next, because once a one long wall is exhausted, then you make a tunnel to go to the next long wall. It's fascinating. And what's really interesting is on the drive there, you don't realize you're going through these beautiful rolling hills and you and I basically grew up in the same region, right, these beautiful rolling hills and these farms and very becolic scenes, and under there, like under their feet, this mining is happening. And coal mining is really really important, not just because it's the most stable, right. That and natural gas those and nuclear those are the most stable, right and energy output in our country. Solar and wind cannot do it. They're not stable, and you need stability so that the grid is working. However, they're also not just important to making steel making concrete, making defense products, but they're also very very stable in the development of AI. While many people on my profession believe their jobs are going to be gone, a lot of white collar people believe their jobs are going to be gone because of AI. I will tell you this. The jobs for AI come from natural gas, from coal, from nuclear because AI data power centers need that energy.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Selena, Zito wrote a fascinating piece for the WAPO about minds and mining. Okay, Selena, I have I have a couple of really nerdy questions, and I know you're going to make fun of me, but I don't care. What was the temperature, like, is it hot? Is it cold?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it's a really nice, like a comfortable sixty five degrees and the air is cleaner than the air above you. Yeah, the filtering systems are insane down there. I remember the last time I went down to mine. It was at like the height of COVID and by the one way, the woman I went down with was pregnant. But because of the air filtering systems there, and this is when everyone was like masks crazy, we didn't have to wear the masks women in Oh yeah, oh yeah, there is about I think it was seventeen percent of the population. And here's some other thing that's really interesting. By the way, I texted you a gift link to the story so that all your listeners can if you want to tweet it, all your listeners can read it, and you can see like these great photos right in this story. But one of the things that is also you know, kind of interesting down there in the mind is I'm talking to these guys, like three of the guys that are down there like had PhDs, and I'm like, what are you doing down here? And they're like, yeah, we love this. We did these as like summer jobs, and we decided we didn't want to work in an office, like we love this, And so you had a wide variety of educational experiences down there. There are kids that walk down to high school and start making one hundred and four thousand a year, and they can with over with overtime, they can make upwards of two hundred thousand a year. The same went for people with bachelor's degrees and PhDs, and they're you know, and and uh and if you wanted to go to school, they'll pay for you to go to school. Uh. And it's just it's a really great industry. It's a very very safe industry, much different than what people think it is. And their focus on safety is just just something to be seen.
Speaker 1: See. This is why I've been telling people we can start sending the children back down into the minds as well. And I guess, I guess with the filtration system, you don't. I guess you don't have any black lung problems, which I was going to ask about Selina. Do they eat down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's little rooms that they can go into, like little conference rooms and.
Speaker 1: Eat it down underground there a conferences.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you eat down there?
Speaker 3: No? No, I was like you, Jesse. I was all in, like, let's do this and let's do that. And I God blessed Dave McCormick for for for going along with my you know, fits of fancy that I wanted to do this, but you know, she was really curious about it, and and it was just an outstanding experience. I hope people read the story. I sent you the gift link. It's an and the photos, right, aren't the photos amazing?
Speaker 1: You know what I think we'll do. I think we'll put the I think we're I think we're gonna put that link up on the show's Twitter page that way people can go to the show. Okay, so it's not it should be Chris and Corey are gonna have it up in thirty seconds. Okay, we're gonna have the show. The gift link up at Jesse Kelly Show on Twitter, and then you can go look up all the pictures and stuff like that. Selena, I'm out of time. I'm glad you don't have black bum. Thank you for coming on. It's Selena Zito her stories in the Washington Post. Thank you so much. Is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. I just learned so much about mining. I'm practically a miner now. That was amazing. Anyway, remember tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Thursday. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey Jesse, my name is Dave. By your definition, I'm an evil, I'm evil, commy scum. We have nothing in common politically. In fact, I find some of your views miles off the reservation. I mostly listen for the unintentional comedy. This is not why I'm writing, though, I find your history segments highly engaging and fascinating. I'll admit I've learned quite a bit. How about that. If you ever decide to abandon political propaganda and do podcasts exclusively about history. I will become a cheering fan. I know that's not happening, but a street level comed dirt bag can dream. Have a good one. Keep the fantastic history lessons coming. How about that, Chris dude, You're welcome to listen anytime you com me dirt back, and thank you for the compliment. I hope you also enjoyed the Siege of Malta. Remember I did part two tonight. If you missed part two, the final part or part one from last night, podcasts free. You can fast forward to all the political stuff if your COMI streets come and you just want some history. Just got an iHeart Spotify iTunes. It's all free, all right, all right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Remember this? I remember I was talking about out the state of our police forces. Because there's a headline NYPD cops planned to vote with their feet if Ma'm Donnie wins, you know, I mean, Bill Deblasio ran out enough of them, a lot of them. And now if this guy wins, that the last of the goodwins are going to bail. And I was talking about how because of this and because they've filled up these police departments in the big cities with scumbags. You can't trust big city police departments anymore. A bunch of dirt balls. I got this email Bronco. I was listening to your Monday show where you discussed the issue with police in blue cities. I retired from a major South Texas police department some years back and know for a fact it was very often that some issues in an applicant's personal history are swept under the carpet so they can be hired. At the time I retired, the chief would review a summary of each applicant who passed or were pushed through all the steps. We were told to remove any hint of derogatory information from these summaries. I can only surmise that this way, the chief could have plausible deniability when he hired some of these dirt balls. In addition, the chief could boast to the city manager that they had seventy cadets in each academy class. They usually graduated between forty and fifty, and the others were fired or quit before the training was complete. In years before, when the hiring rules were strictly enforced, the average sized cadet class was about twenty five. So they changed and will change the hiring rules to make it less stringent. And even then there's a lot of discretion exercise to allow applicants to proceed when the rule was cut and dry that they should not. They always agonized over racial and gender compositions of these classes. Of course, like I said, diversity kills everything. Most of the upper management there was only concerned with achieving higher rank, and thus the rot runs deep. When we did have some stand up guys in the upper ranks, they were kept far away from hiring, and when we did get a sergeant or lieutenant who would push back, they were transferred very quickly. Sorry for the long email, Bronco. Their shows amazingly entertaining thanks to Jewish producer Chris. I listen every single day, says I can say his name, and his name is Chris. It's just like we talked about a lot, and thank you for that. These emails they show us the inside baseball stuff that we talk about all the time. The rock runs deep. It's really bad. These big city police departments are not to be trusted. Sorry, those days are gone now, but we don't want it to be that way because we have such a level of respect, and we should for people who strap it on and risk their lives every day for us. But that's not necessarily the case in big cities anymore because of years of rot. It's terrible, man, it's terrible. Look it's rotting, like the dollar's rotting. You see the dollar loss ten percent of its value already this year. Inflation has not gone away. How much gold do you have? Do you have any? I know you're not made of money, but do you have any a coin or two? If any? I hope you have something, something concrete that can't be destroyed by these dirtball politicians and they're insane spending ways. Please get something to protect yourself. And while you're calling gold Code because they'll handle this for you. Protect your retirement. Don't wake up tomorrow to a popped bubble and be wiped out. Don't do that. Get a hold of gold Code eight five five eight one seven gold, or you can go to Jesse likes goold dot com. Let gold Code take care of you. They will take care of you. You can trust them. I trusted them all right, all right, And now here's a headline, go you know the you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. Jaguar sales continue to plummet, production to resume following a shutdown. I almost forgot that Jaguar absolutely lit their entire brand on fire paying for a Super Bowl ad that didn't feature a single Jaguar. It was just a bunch of gay tranny freaks and dresses and things like that through the through the commercial. No Jaguar owner would ever buy that. But this is what happens when you hire communists. They worm their way through your company and they eat it from the inside out. Texas A G. Ken Paxton announces undercover operations into Antifa. Wow, they'll never see that coming. Ecuador says attack on president was an assassination attempt. An assassination attempt. In Latin America, no Irs will issue furloughs as government shut down enters second week. Yes, more, more more. We have asked doctor Jesse Thursday tomorrow. That's all.