Speaker 1: Well, yesterday was the big, big, big game. Did you watch. I've got so many things to say about it, but mainly that it's everything that's wrong with America.
Speaker 2: On Today's Monday Corel Cast.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: It's the Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Happy Monday, February tenth. It is the Carell Cast. And I am Correl, so very glad you are joining me. Don't forget to become a patron at Patreon dot com, forward slash really, Carrel. And if you're watching on YouTube YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrell, like and subscribe and comment and do all of that so we can trend, honey, so the algorithm can find us. What is wrong with my boom? You know, I gotta fight with the boom every day. If it's if I don't fight with the boom, then it's you know, it's just it's not a regular day.
Speaker 2: So what's going on with the boom? What's going on with my boom? Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, boom boom boom, boom boom, let's go back to my room. Remember that, all right? So yesterday was the Big Game. Did you watch? I did not, And I got a bazillion questions. Why didn't you watch the game? You're supposed to be someone that talks about current of vans. Everybody in the world watching the game. Why don't you watch the game? I'm talking like that because instead of watching the game, I watched something on Peacock called Flora Bama murders. And these are murders that have been committed on the Florida Alabama line, better known as a different country.
Speaker 2: And watching it and watching just how immensely.
Speaker 1: Stupid the people are. I thought to myself, this is how Trump wins.
Speaker 2: See. Trump doesn't win cities.
Speaker 1: He doesn't win Los Angeles, he doesn't win Las Vegas. He doesn't win New York or San Francisco or Seattle.
Speaker 2: He doesn't win cities. He wins the rural.
Speaker 1: And when you watch these shows like the Flora Bama murders, m yep.
Speaker 2: I went in there. Yep.
Speaker 1: They were done dead and been shot in the back of their head. I know who had done a thing like that.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 1: I never seen a thing like that around these parts. Yeah, you never seen a dentist either. Uh So, as I was watching the Flora Bama Murders. I thought, this is how he wins. These people are so stupid and so desperate and so bigoted. On the first episode of the Flora Bama Murders, they killed a Mexican guy because the drug dealer in town thought that he was gonna bring the cartel, the cartel to Jackson County, Florida, in the Panhandle, right next to Alabama.
Speaker 2: This idiot, white.
Speaker 1: Toothless mother fuck I thought that this Hispanic, was gonna bring the cartel just because he was brown. This guy never was in a gang, had no gang tattoos, didn't even sell drugs. But this drug dealer kills him because he thinks he's gonna be in the cartel.
Speaker 2: Oh stupid, stupid.
Speaker 1: Didn't have two teeth and an IQ of twenty, so I did not watch now. I used to be a fan of the Super Bowl. I don't know about y'all, but I used to love it. I hate football, I do not I never I have never known what teams were playing. I've watched the Super Bowl probably thirty times in my life, maybe forty, and I have never known who was playing yesterday. I know that Taylor Smith's boyfriend was playing and that he lost. I also know that Taylor Swift got booed and that Trump got cheered, and that's all I need to know. And I thought to myself, first of all, the stands are full, okay, with people who were about the motherfucking price of eggs.
Speaker 2: Okay, these assholes out there.
Speaker 1: Screaming, I can't afford groceries, I can't afford to feed my babies.
Speaker 2: I can't afford the price of eggs.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, they're spending eight to ten to twelve thousand dollars to go to a football game.
Speaker 2: That's my first problem.
Speaker 1: My second problem with the Super Bowl nowadays is that these players are being paid more for that one game than teachers make in a year, or cops or firemen, or most doctors or nurses.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so people who can't afford the seats are filling the seats to watch players who are multi millionaires, who are making more in this game than our teachers, or our lawyers or doctors or whatever, our firemen. Then you got the companies paying sixteen million dollars a minute, eight million dollars for a thirty second ad. So you got Dorito's paying sixteen million dollars to advertise in the Super Bowl, while they got to charge you eight dollars for a bag of potato chips that you shouldn't be eaten anyway. In fact, a majority of the commercials were for things that you shouldn't do. You shouldn't eat potato chips. You shouldn't drink Budweiser beer, it's not good for you. Lots of carbs and alcohol both not good for you. You shouldn't drive an enormous truck that guzzles fossil fuel. So I was looking at all the commercials, going They're spending all this money to advertised products we shouldn't even use.
Speaker 2: And so I thought to myself.
Speaker 1: Well, when did you lose your Jois de vie for the Super Bowl? He used to have super Bowl parties, invite friends over, have fon due When did you lose that? First of all, I wasn't going to watch because Trump went, And that's the truth. You know, Hitler attended events like that too. I wouldn't have gone then. I didn't want to see it. Now I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to see his daughter that I believe he is molested. I didn't want to see him at all, and I didn't want to see anybody that voted for him, and a lot of those football players did because the idiot, they've got concussive brain injuries. So that was the first reason I knew he was going to be there. I didn't want to see it. Second, of all, the commercials have lost it. I mean, the first Super Bowl commercial, how many of you know what it was. It was Apple's nineteen eighty ad with the javelin thrower throwing the javelin through the screen and the screen breaking open and it said think different. That was the first ad for the Super Bowl. It was in nineteen eighty four and it was Apple, Apple did it. Steve Jobs basically invented the Super Bowl ads of now.
Speaker 2: So the ads used to be these productions.
Speaker 1: Now they just get like the Kevin Costner one where he's pitching Greta Gerwig a movie about how the super Bowl means food. I thought, it's got a lot of star power and it's kind of cute, but you know, so you know, and all the ads the talking beluga whale, Kirnan Culkin being a beluga whale. That was cute, except we're slaughtering beluga whales.
Speaker 2: So there's that. Uh then what else?
Speaker 1: The muppet commercial was pretty cute, But when aren't the Muppets cute?
Speaker 2: What other commercials did I see?
Speaker 1: I saw the one with a cutie, the new Brad Pitt what's his name, Glenn Powell with his long blonde hair, advertising trucks we shouldn't drive?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: Overpriced trucks, trucks that got a seven year you know, you got to finance over seven years because you can't pay for them.
Speaker 2: Who else did I see?
Speaker 1: The Clydesdale add with the baby Clydesdale that pushes the thing you know, oh yeah, touching whatever. By the time that beer caad got to that bar, it would have exploded.
Speaker 2: So I just the.
Speaker 1: Commercial, none of the commercials really the girl growing the potato to give to the Lays company to then turn into potato chips that she and her farm family can't afford. So you know, I'll bitch, you'd be better keeping that potato and making some fries. Don't be giving it to the Lays people. They gonna try to sell it back to you for ten dollars a bag. So I just it's lost on me now and the money, you know, Think of all the money yesterday, you know, Trump and Doze and all that they want to cut government spending. Think of all the money that could have gone into doing.
Speaker 2: Some good from yesterday. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why don't you let me know in the chat room if you watched it, what you think of it.
Speaker 2: If you think I'm off faith.
Speaker 1: If you think it harmless, or comment down below the video if you think I'm just being an old termus cause I'm old and I might be crem So leave your comments down below or over in the in the line I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: By the way, the poll you keep seeing that Trump is at fifty three percent approval rating. They're polling Republicans. Okay, they're polling Republicans. They're not polling independents. They're not polling Democrats. They're polling Republicans, and Republicans are too stupid to take a poll. Quite frankly, if I want the opinion of assholes, I'll fart.
Speaker 2: Okay, so who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares what is approved? I don't care what his approval rating is. I really don't. And by the way, fifty three percent that means forty seven percent don't approve. That's called a statistical tie. Okay, So everyone, Oh, he's a fifty three percent, So what that's statistical dead heat. Just like he didn't win by a landslide. He didn't win by a giant mandate. He won by a sliver of people because they suppressed the votes. Go listen to Greg Pallas. I could have him come on and explain it.
Speaker 2: To you if you like.
Speaker 1: They purged the voting roles, they suppressed black voters. Kamala would have won by five million votes. But they rigged it. That's not a conspiracy. When Trump was on around scream and he won the election, he had no proof, he had no proof at all.
Speaker 2: I have the proof that this election was rigged.
Speaker 1: He publicly thanked Elon Musk for rigging the voting machines. He publicly thanked him for rigging the voting machines. And we know prior to the election what they were doing in Georgia, Alabama and other southern and swing states with purging the and making it harder for people to vote.
Speaker 2: We know what they did. It's in evidence.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so he won by a rigged electorate and with Russian interference. We know that too, and seventy seven million idiots.
Speaker 2: So what.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Hitler had a high approval rating too, But history bears me out, and history will bear us out on this. He will go down as the worst president. He will take villain status like Hitler, like Mussolini. When they speak of Trump, it will be to speak of the end of America as we know it, not the rebuilding of America. Not a bright new age of discovery, of innovation, of solutions, not an age of enlightenment of art and literature and people being drisen up out of pover. Not an age an era of education and expanding education, making college free for everybody that wants it, making healthcare affordable free, or Medicare for all. It will not be an era about Americans. When they speak of Trump in the future, it'll be about the rise of an oligarchy and the downfall of despots, and all of you morons who think otherwise, go ahead and be a moron. You're allowed to be stupid, Joe Blow in the chat room. You're allowed to be a friggin idiot, so be one. But keep your friggin idiocy to yourself. Stop spreading your virus of stupidity. We don't want it. We don't want anything you're selling because we know the truth. People that see through Donald Trump that he is the Emperor with no clothes, People that know what a lying, rapist, document stealing felon he is, con man, grifter, People who see the grift going on right now in Washington where a billionaire, the richest man in the world, wants access to the biggest coffers in the world.
Speaker 2: Those of us that know what's going on trust us.
Speaker 1: In time, he will be looked at as the despot that he is. Will we survive it, don't know, whether it be a world war, don't know. Will the US be plunged into darkness for decades?
Speaker 2: Don't know?
Speaker 1: But I do know that in time, or Angina will be seen as the horrible despot that he is, and you people who follow him will be looked upon like Nazi sympathizers. You're on the wrong side of history, and so revel in it, enjoy it, call us names, tell us where wrong. All of that doesn't matter. History will bear us out the future, the present. Every world leader hates them, except dictators and third world leaders. Everybody hates him, thinks he's a friggin joke, and now they're starting to hate America.
Speaker 2: Countries are booing America.
Speaker 1: And he really believes that he's going to get Canada as a fifty first state.
Speaker 2: He really believes that.
Speaker 1: He reiterated again today, Canada will go to war before they allow that. They will literally go to war before they allow the US to take them over. He thinks the sanctions and the tariffs. Oh, and today he just made buildings more expensive, steal and aluminum twenty five percent more, twenty five percent terraft. That means builders are going to slow down. That means that people that voted for him are going to lose their jobs. And I couldn't be happier. I can't wait for people who voted for him to be handed their pink slip because he's made steel and aluminum more expensive, and they cannot complete their jobs. I can't wait till they go on social media and say, how are we supposed to live? What are we supposed to do?
Speaker 2: You're not die?
Speaker 1: You know, that's what they say to us. You don't like it, get out, die, that's what they say to us. So you know what, They're about to be fired. Construction workers are about to be unemployed. He's going to reissue the tariffs against Canada and Mexico because he said they're not doing enough. Wait till you can't afford to eat, you out of a job and there's no social program because billionaire Eli I must took it away from you.
Speaker 2: Just wait.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll sit back and watch, and maybe we'll suffer too, but at least we'll know that we didn't cause our own suffering. That's the difference. We might suffer with you, but at least will know we did everything we could to stop the suffering. Y'all facilitated it. You made your beds. It's a better nails and you're gonna end up lying in it. That's just a fact. So that is what it is. Meanwhile, the super Bowl went on. I couldn't tell you who won except the ones who won the last two times didn't win this time.
Speaker 2: And that's Travis Kelsey's team. What is that? The Kansas City Chiefs? Is that it? And then who won the Philadelphia Eagles?
Speaker 1: Was that them? Is that who won? I don't know who cares? Who cares? Is that gonna stop climate change?
Speaker 2: No? Is it gonna help the economy at all? No?
Speaker 1: Did it make fruit or vegetables any cheaper or find anyone to pick them in the fields? So they actually have supplies in the store. Because I don't know about you, but I've been walking into grocery store seeing empty shells. When it comes to the produce and the fruit, why it ain't the weather. They don't have any Mexicans to pick it. And you know Americans ain't gonna do that job. Elon better send his robuts out there to the field.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: I could see his robuts singing Negro spirituals in the field while picking strawberries.
Speaker 2: Oh lordy, I am just a roebud.
Speaker 1: Oh lordy running on ai, Oh lordy.
Speaker 2: Gotta pick the strawberries? Oh lordy? So alone? Am I? Yeah? I could?
Speaker 1: I could just hear his robuts now, so we better send his robuts out to the field, cause ain't on Mexicans showing up to pick all that, so the doors be empty.
Speaker 2: Drawbery nine dollars two pounds via blue Bear.
Speaker 1: That's not blueberry thirls eleven dollars for a pound two pound container of blueberries eleven dollars. Hey Correll here, and i'd like to take them homent to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl.
Speaker 2: There's so much great.
Speaker 1: Free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Correl, including Threads and Instagon, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward Reallyrell, thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Sorry, i'd be cracking up. Someone in the chat room said you should call him Donald Shitler. I like Ourngina, but Donald Shittler is good too. Shitler had only one big ball. Vance had too, but they were small. Johnson had something similar, and poor old Graham had no balls at all. He didn't deserve anything along for verse two. Shitler had only one big ball, Vance had to, but they were small. Johnson had something. Sorry, I'm sorry, Bette Midler, forgive me. Oh lord Donald Shittler.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I like orangina. It just it sounds like a drink. I'll have an orangina on the rocks please. So anyway, So the super Bowl sucks too expensive, too ridiculous, too produced. Just it's the Hunger Games. Have y'all watched the Hunger Games? Because that's what the super Bowl is now, it's the Hunger Games. You got all these high priced athletes out there, you know, showing their stuff and they all got the braids and the tattoos and the tight pants, and they all slap at each other on the ass, calling each other things like wide receivers. I mean, how could Trump be against gayser trans He's out there watching a game with wide receivers and tight ends. They all tackle each other in a dog pile. Then they all get all sweaty and go back in the locker rooms and get naked, with no women allowed to wipe away the mascara they've been wearing under the ayes. Football is the gayest fucking thing on the planet, and they're in football drag.
Speaker 2: How can he hate drag queens?
Speaker 1: He just watched the whole team of them out there in the little spandex drag with their cute little jerseys and their little helmets.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: They bunch of drag queens hitting each other on the ass, calling each other tight ends, wide receivers, Uh huh, jumping on top of each other, showering with each other. The gayest thing I ever saw was a football game. It's too gay for me to even watch. I don't even watch football, it's so gay. They got the drink boy, Come here, drink water boy. Come here, water boy, service me.
Speaker 2: Come on. If that ain't queer, what is Jesus Christ?
Speaker 1: I'm butcher than half those people prancing around on the field and their little cleaning shoes and jumping up and down and doing dances when they win, and their.
Speaker 2: Little spandex pants.
Speaker 1: Please going back in the locker room getting naked with each other, all browed out, all testuff.
Speaker 2: Fucking gay as could be. Please, Trump don't like Did.
Speaker 1: You hear him actually say in an interviewer on Jina that we have to deny aid to foreign countries and starve children.
Speaker 2: He said this.
Speaker 1: The interviewer said, you are literally starving children, and he said, well, until they get a hold of their drag queens and they're transgendered people, this is what we have to do. And so they said, let me reiterate, you are starving children because of drag queens. He had no answer. Why would he hate drag queens? Everyone he hangs around looks like a bad one. Every woman that goes tomorrow Lago looks like a really bad drag queen with the worst filler and lips and costuming and hair. I mean, they look like the most horrible drags in the world, and he hates drag queens. Everybody that goes to mar A Lago is in drag.
Speaker 2: Oh that man. Whatever. Come on, Come on, all you tight ends.
Speaker 1: I got a wide receiver just waiting for you back in the locker room.
Speaker 2: He is all prepped and ready to receive widely. Yes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, bring me your running back. Yes, we're bringing running back.
Speaker 2: Eh uh huh. Take it to the bridge.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, dogpile, jump on top of me, all you manly man, I've got a.
Speaker 2: Ball, jump on top of me. Jesus God.
Speaker 1: Look I'm carrying a piece of pig skin. All of y'all jump up on top of me, please, mm hm tackle me, baby, take me down.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Come here, you tight end and take me down. Yeah. Lord, Now make.
Speaker 1: Sure you get it right between. Be sure that you make those poles and see how wide those poles are spread, and get that spread in your view. And when you when you can adjust that spread just right, you put that ball right up through that spread. Jesus God the hell invented this riptailor? I mean, really, Liberachi, this sport is gayer than I am.
Speaker 2: People want to watch it.
Speaker 1: Good Lord, They all got this, you know, They all got this black eyeliner all the way down around the eyes. It's like, bitches, you got to you. You need a drag quick. You need delta work back there to help you with that eyeliner. You need some waterproof because it's all running down your face. You got hair hanging out the back of your helmet like er. Then you got tattoos showing through. Got your little butt pads and your little crotch crotch guard in to protect the goods.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Gay, absolutely gay, Even Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: I know he's Dayton Old.
Speaker 1: Taylor, but please bear Daddy. They all look like Bear Daddy's all got their beards. Got the water boy to come over and pour the water down their throat. They stick their heads back. Oh yes, come into my throat, almighty water.
Speaker 2: M Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh it's got electrolytes, yes it does, and some protein too. Honey, Wait, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Oh?
Speaker 1: And what's that gay guy that thinks he's straight. Harrison whatever his name is, He is the gayest motherfucker on the planet. Oh my god, just look at him. My gator goes off every time I see that Harrison Butker guy. And he's so anti gay, and it's always the anti gay ones, the ones that are the most anti gay, that are having the gay sex. And every time I see him, I'm like, well, why are you so upset that, honey?
Speaker 2: You gay? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, he's I mean, he is gay in my opinion. In my opinion, he is gayer than me, all quaffed. And have you seen his Instagram? He thinks he's a versace model. It's like, oh Lord, what a queer.
Speaker 2: Come out.
Speaker 1: For the love of God, ain't no shame in it. I'm not calling him gay as an insult. There's no shame in being gay.
Speaker 2: Look at me.
Speaker 1: He just got to make peace with his inner self because on Instagram his inner self is coming out all the time. I'm surprised he's not running down the field holding the ball, singing I'm coming out.
Speaker 2: Good Lord, Okay, I am good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Gay day Gay Sport. All right, Well, I hope you had a good time yesterday. Today I found a great outfit at a vintage store downtown. It was too much money. It was one hundred and thirty dollars, but I got it. It's a jacket and a frilly shirt as you know, Don't Stop has been signed to a label. I'm sorry, do you want to funk my song? Do you want to funk? By Sylvester?
Speaker 2: Now? It's by me? Theere you something? Oh yes, I ask you.
Speaker 1: Swishcraft Records has officially signed it. It's going to come out in May. Now that doesn't mean I got money. There's no money. There's They don't sign it and give you money anymore. But they are gonna release it and put it out there and get it to the DJs and get it all the streaming services, and they're gonna produce it for me.
Speaker 2: So I don't have to worry about all that. So that's very exciting.
Speaker 1: So I got to do a cover photo and I'll have to do some live performances of it. So I got to have some clothes. So I found some because I was in the arts district of Las Vegas yesterday loving it. I told Steve I could so live down here. I've seen like five gay people and all these cute little stores and things, but it's too expensive to live down on the art district.
Speaker 2: So this day has been outprized with his own little difference. All right, I am Correll.
Speaker 1: You who you want to be fun heard Anyboddy, Hey Patron, We're gonna do its Hall.
Speaker 2: Of this weekend, so look for the doom link. Seef, I gotta have a chat with y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to you about something serious, but we'll have a big chat with the patriots this weekend.
Speaker 2: Look for the doom links.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com forward five until tomorrow days Day. I love you, I'm not We're gonna try.
Speaker 2: To find a way to go live on TikTok and Instagram too. At the same time.
Speaker 3: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 4: Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours Listen daily to the corel Cast done your favorite streaming service.