Speaker 1: All right, let's go one more justin from Tomball. Okay, I feel sorry for Joshua.
Speaker 2: He hasn't played yet.
Speaker 1: Joshua.
Speaker 2: I got a guy from Tomball who says he's already feeling banned for you. And I don't know if it's just what he picked up on you, or if it's just because we know that he Heather is just an absolute assassin on everything that she gets involved with. Heather, Good morning, Good morning, Crosby. And then I was told Crosby's got nothing to worry about with Heather.
Speaker 1: In the Yeah, she gets to stay there. She continues to make her home there. You gotta play the game.
Speaker 2: You gotta play the game, right, Joshua, You gotta play the game.
Speaker 1: We don't know anything about you yet.
Speaker 3: Do we. That's right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what Alex does is he loads in a song. This is not the suburb of Summer Sissler Works single eliminae Mover. The winner advances in the brackets, Loser goes home. Winner stays in it again for another matchup to get closer to that five thousand dollars grand prize. Okay, all that's left to do is tell you that you need to shout out your name when you think you know the name of the song and the band. We've had a couple of songs go the distance this tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're nobody. Nobody was comfortable. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's just get this song in there and let's see how this shakes out. I'm really excited about this matchup for some reason. Joshua, are you ready?
Speaker 3: I am ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, Heather, I know you're ready. Yeah, Okay, here we go. Is this day seven? Day seven suburb summer Sizzler. Here comes your song. Shout out your name when you think you know both things song title and band. Let it rip, Alex.
Speaker 1: Jo Josh.
Speaker 3: Staying outside.
Speaker 1: Shock in the world much? Is that what they mean? You come to play the game? I believe that the game was.
Speaker 2: This, Sam, you play a.
Speaker 3: Game that's one of my favorite bands. So yeah, I was literally I was just saying my name when he said it.
Speaker 2: I want to say, and somebody that is more musically inclined, way more than me. That first note has got to be the same first note of photographed by Nicol Back.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for look at this phone and then yes, it's got to be the same note it is.
Speaker 1: It's got to be the same opening note. Okay, Heather, Heather is why am I saying good bye you right now?
Speaker 2: What I know?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm going to see y'all.
Speaker 3: Me and my husband are going to see y'all at the twentieth anniversary.
Speaker 1: So are you making plans? I'm making plans for that party. Yeah, you should be making plans for that party. You should be making plants for that party.
Speaker 2: All right, Joshua, do you want to tell everybody to shut the f up?
Speaker 1: Or what do you want to tell you? You got some words right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you listen, you just walk the walk. You can go talk to talk Paul, you can go talk all you want right now.
Speaker 3: I got done better so far a than anybody else has any tom Ball.
Speaker 1: Now they're going to have to make a statue of you.
Speaker 2: You were about to have to move out, and now the whole town is indebted to you. I'm waiting for the email that I read Justin Staley say you're sorry.
Speaker 1: He's the one that sent the email.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: That wild car Wednesday, anything goes uh Thursday Cyprus versus Montrose Man I love this game.