Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: What connections you know, wordal connections. That's what you've been doing. I've been doing a lot of things. Hum. No, the you're right. Are you having a stroke? Follow my finger?
Speaker 3: We'll stop it. We're talking earlier about technology and cars.
Speaker 2: Talk about interactive cars. My car's name is Meredith, and I'm constantly fighting with her because she's constantly yelling at.
Speaker 4: Me that I'm getting out of lane, that there's a car next to me that I need to break. And I'm constantly saying, Meredith.
Speaker 2: Like, literally, I can I can drive. I can drive constantly.
Speaker 5: Interesting day for a car, It's right up there with Peter for a dog. Different Peter Christopher. He had a birthday yesterday. Peter Christopher is one year old. Now Christopher is that after Saint Christopher?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: After my friend Chris.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, why does he get a middle name?
Speaker 3: Because he really loves my dogs?
Speaker 1: Seems to be quite a commitment to your friend Chris. Okay, Peter Shannon's not an awful name. I am also a friend also.
Speaker 3: An awful name. Dodgers do not have a spring draining game today because they.
Speaker 2: Are on their way to Japan. Do all of your pets have middle names?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Fergus did? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was his middle name?
Speaker 3: Maximilian? Okay, that was my child's choice. That's fine, children's choice.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Okay, I think we can move on.
Speaker 3: What else is going on?
Speaker 6: Time four?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I am seeing some minor flooding and rain and going on across.
Speaker 3: The Urcury flooding.
Speaker 1: Well, I did see some splashing as a car made its way into that parking lot there. There's a bit of a dip in the road where some water has accumulated.
Speaker 3: Diner flooding. Well, as you heard from Katla's Casey Montoya hello, earlier today. Most of the rain, the heaviest portion of the rain that's coming from this next dorm, is going to be late tonight into tomorrow morning. So while we're asleep is basically what she said. That's when we're going to see a lot of a lot of it coming through. And this is one of the atmospheric rivers, as they say, and she actually pointed out a good thing that is a new term that we have only heard in the last say, five or ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, atmosphere silly. It's silly that we have to name these things. It's winter, it's March, and there's going to be rain. Gavinue as we talked about the DA of La County, Nathan Hawkman, he announced this week that unlike his predecessor, George Gascon that wanted to take a look at the Menendas brothers and were they molested and did they really do the whole bit letting them out early, they're not a danger. This DA came and relitigated the whole thing for everybody at a press conference this week, pointing out the fact that the Menenda's brothers have never owned up to doing what they did. There is evidence, upon evidence that it was a premeditated killing of their parents. Gavin Newsome, during his latest podcast episode, has announced that any decision will be made by the Parole Board at a hearing in June. But Mark Garrigiz, who represented one of the brothers, went on the Today Show this morning and it's quite laughable.
Speaker 7: This really kind of points out one of the fallacies, if you will, of kind of the DA's office here. They're not interested in the victims, so they didn't let the victims know that they were going to make this decision.
Speaker 3: We figured they.
Speaker 7: Probably would when he hired one certain person in connection to head victim services. There isn't a single living victim who endorses dead. Every single victim, as Anna Maria just stated death in the package leading up to this, wanted them out. This This gentleman, this da retraumatizes the family repeatedly. He's almost serially abusing them with his lies and his litany of Let me ask you.
Speaker 8: This, Mark, because in a sense, this is rather straightforward. He lists sixteen different lies that the brothers have yet to acknowledge and says if they would sincerely acknowledge these lies, he would reconsider.
Speaker 2: Would you take them up on that?
Speaker 7: Savannah? Yeah, Savannah, let me tell you something. He obviously it's he's show voting.
Speaker 2: Oh really.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mark, Garys is going to be the show vote police.
Speaker 2: And I love that.
Speaker 1: The start of that interview about the victims, bro, the victims were shot and killed in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Those are the.
Speaker 1: They're dead and gone. That's who we're talking about. The victims, the victims being the family members of the kids that the men who shot those people good Lord.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court for the Great State of Arizona has unveiled a couple of new spokespeople for the court. Court officials described them as Daniel and Victoria. They are AI generated news reporters. Portion of the statement from the Arizona State Supreme Court says this AI duo specializes in delivering clear, accessible explanations of case decisions and opinions, and that by implementing AI generated avatars, the court can achieve similar results in significantly less time than producing a very professional looking video to a company a case decision and a news release. So in the event that the Supreme Court of the State of Arizona came out with the decision, you'd have to have somebody with enough legal knowledge boil it down to say a sixty second explanation of what was going on, and then hire an actor or a spokesperson to sit in front of a camera and produce a whole video. Edit it however you want to do it. Now, they're saying they'll be able to just plug the information in from a court decision, have it generate, have that computer generate an explanation that comes complete with Daniel or Victoria and their full explanation of the decision.
Speaker 1: It is a what you watch in Wednesday. We want to know what you are watching, and we've got a number of trailers to tell you about Hack season four among them. I started watching Severance. I'm late to the party. Yes, this is what I do. I arrived late and I made it through the first four episodes of season one of Severance because Keana is a big and that's what I'm currently watching. I'm still playing catch out with Downton Abbey as well.
Speaker 3: I finished a good one last night, did you Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh? I can't wait to hear about it. Okay, I've got a documentary to recommend. In fact, I watched it twice as one of my girlfriends hadn't watch.
Speaker 2: It's not boring at all, not boring at all.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon lead us again, let us know what you're watching. Leave us a talk back on the iHeart app. While you do is hit that little button and it leaves a message and you hear them. We'll play those as we get into What you Watch Wednesday a little bit later this hour.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI am six forty.
Speaker 2: Are we going to do the thing with the music? You've been gone only a week?
Speaker 1: The human body for one thousand dollars, the fluid that maintains you started it with a creepy yeah, and you had no idea.
Speaker 2: I was going to start the answer with the fluid fluid, And here we are.
Speaker 1: The fluid that maintains eye pressure is called aqueous this and it's no laughing matter when it builds up.
Speaker 3: What is humor?
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that word. I didn't know the aqueous. I thought it was vitreous.
Speaker 1: Are you telling Jeopardy that it's wrong? And why do you know that? Do you have a problem with your fluids in your eye?
Speaker 3: I do not a pretty good eye volume. If that's what vitreous.
Speaker 1: Vitreous humor is the transparent, a gelatinous tissue filling the eyeball behind the lens, not the fluid. It's the gelatinous tissue do different things?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then the aqueous would make it sound more water like exact. Okay, all right now, I know.
Speaker 1: Now that we're both doctors. Clearly it's time for tearing the sky.
Speaker 4: Like zero and they rather get off my plane.
Speaker 3: Roger Rogers, what's our victor?
Speaker 5: Victor enough I have had with these mulcky pint and slights on this money.
Speaker 6: It's Gary and Shannon's.
Speaker 2: Terror in the skies on.
Speaker 1: Ki Okay, We're gonna do tearing the skies and then I've got a terror on the.
Speaker 2: Road to end it with.
Speaker 3: All right, This actually is not terroistic or terrifying, but Greenland and the United States will be able to get direct commercial flights for the first time this summer. Welcome, Welcome to the family, Greenland.
Speaker 1: Mark my words, We're gonna get some freaking phenomenal optics out of these flights. United is launching twice weekly seasonal flights from Newark into Greenland's capital city, Nuke Nuke, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure how to say it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this is going to be the thing that brings us pictures of Trump fans on the green in Greenland, like with American flags and make America Great Again hats, and it's going to be everywhere when these flights launched. And the thing that everyone should know, it's freaking cold there, like eighty percent of Greenland is ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if this is the world's largest island. And the only thing that's making this possible is not Trump's desire to take over Greenland. It's the fact that they have updated their airport. So now the new UK airport has about a sixty five hundred foot runway that's capable of supporting some of those larger airplanes that would be necessary for the NonStop flights.
Speaker 1: Passenger on a small regional flight to Miami attacked a flight attendant, and that's not the dirtiest part about it.
Speaker 3: Kicked and punched the seat of the person in front of him, again also not unusual, but then swallowed rosary beads. The passenger was traveling with his sister, who said that her brother was told before her told her before the violent outbursts, quote close your eyes and pray, because Satan's disciples followed us onto the airplane. Sure has your brother ever said that to you?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Not yet.
Speaker 3: Eight passengers were on the plane, so obviously that's not a whole lot. Flight attendants became immediately concerned when they noticed that one of the passengers had a fit of epilepsy that included stomping, incoherent yelling, and shaking, and when al attendant approached the man, he turned us in his seat, kicked the attendant in the chest, sending the worker flying into a window across the aisle, and then started kicking and punching the seat of the person in front of them.
Speaker 1: Now the glory bees are gonna be okay, you know, the hail Mary's.
Speaker 2: The our father.
Speaker 1: It's the cross that's gonna get you when the Rosary comes out the other end.
Speaker 3: Sister, by the way, told the f b I they were traveling to Haiti Ah to flee religious attacks of a spiritual nature.
Speaker 2: There is and the reason agree of that in Haiti is that.
Speaker 3: Right, oh, there's a lot there's a lot of Catholicism energy healers, plus just a tiny bit of voodoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, voodoo.
Speaker 3: Like Catholicism and Voodoo together don't have a lot of crossover. But in Haiti there's a specific concentration on there's a little ice of that pie.
Speaker 1: There's a little voodoo room on the way out of the church.
Speaker 3: According to the affidavit, the woman said that her brother had quote swallowed the rosary beads because they are a weapon of strength in spiritual warfare, and that her brother is not suffering from any mental health problems or medical issues. I take you will when those beads come out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what he's working with back there, but that sounds painful.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 2: There is a tear on the road story to tell you.
Speaker 1: A forty one year old woman I love these stories, found alive after being trapped in her car for six days. This was in northwest Indiana and she's leaving her mom's home last Wednesday to visit a friend. She apparently fell asleep behind the wheel veered off on the road into a deep ditch. This is about eighty miles south of Chicago. It was out of the view from passing traffic. No one could hear her calls for help. She's unable to move her legs after being injured in the crash.
Speaker 2: Her phone loses power.
Speaker 1: So to survive, Brianna uses her sweater to retrieve water from a nearby creek, ringing it into the water and drinking from it. They said she was in excruciating pain. She's screaming out for help. She was found by a passerby who was operating drainage equipment in the area. She was conscious, she was speaking. She survived six days.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's quite a kickstart on your weight loss plan.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, and the idea that you're ringing water out of a dirty ass creek too, Oh my god, that'll blow you apart.
Speaker 2: And you got to be careful with that.
Speaker 1: If you're not getting any nutrition, you can dehydrate yourself real quick with diarrhea and no food.
Speaker 3: Again, I think our medical training is really coming into play today. That's true. It's very very true. A reminder, by the way, Iheartradios. Wango Tangos returning to SoCal. It's headed to the beach. It's coming up Saturday, May tenth. We're not past May tenth? Are we at No No Saturday May tenth, Huntington Beach. Wango Tangles all star lineup performances by Doja Cat and Megan Trainer and David Getta and at Sunset get this Orange County Zone, Gwen Stefani will take the stage. Tickets go on sale Friday, March fourteenth. That's coming up March fourteenth, ten am go to a dot com.
Speaker 1: Gary started a new show here. He finished a show that he really likes. We'll talk about that. Hacks trailer is out. I'm about to watch that gotten into severance. Finally the White Lotus. It's moving so slow for me. I'm like, am I not picking up on things this season? What's happening here? But it's still fun. It's still fun to make fun of all the people on that show. But what are you watching? Let us know it, Gary and Shannon, or hit us up on that talkback feature on iHeartRadio app and we will do that when we return.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM. Six forty.
Speaker 3: Big stories were found today. President Trump challenging allies by increasing tariffs and all steel and aluminum imports to twenty five percent. He has found that he is going to be scratching back the wealth that he says has been stolen by other countries. Of course, that drew some retaliation from our sometime friends in Europe and Canada. Also has destabilized the stock market quite a bit and stoke some anxiety about whether or not we're going to see a downturn of some kind, maybe even a recession. Yesterday, sorry, today, Trump removed all exemptions from the twenty eighteen tariffs on metals, the steel and the aluminum. In addition to increasing the tariffs on aluminum up from ten percent to twenty five percent. Former Philippine President Rodrigote I was wondering what was going on with the former Philippine president.
Speaker 1: I woke up and I looked outside and says it raining. Yet, no, it's not raining. And you thought, what's going on with the guy used to be the president of the Philippines.
Speaker 2: Don't de Stade.
Speaker 3: He's been turned over to the custod of the International Criminal Court, arrested yesterday in Manila on a warrant that accused to him of crimes against humanity, what over the deadlight anti drug crackdowns that he oversaw while he was in office. The court said in a statement that this is a precautionary measure. That the precautionary measure they took included medical assistance available at the airport for him. They said it's in line with standard procedures when a suspect arrives. But he's seventy nine. So couple follow ups on a couple stories we've brought you. Number one, the whole Southwest charging for bags. That's not going over well.
Speaker 1: They say that this is definitely going to damage the Southwest reputation.
Speaker 2: As a low cost carrier.
Speaker 1: A lot of backlash, first because of the open seating, now because Southwest will start charging for check bags. Another follow up is the whole fight we're having this brother sister urination match with Canada. Well, we're adding on to it. We're now cracking down on long term visits from Canadians. Visitors that are planning to stay longer than thirty days are now required to register with the government.
Speaker 2: We want to know where all the little Canadians are.
Speaker 3: Show yourself, little maple smellers.
Speaker 2: Are there tall Canadians?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm going to name one.
Speaker 2: Yes? No, it's time for what you watch it Wednesday.
Speaker 3: The following program is brought to you in living color, but you're watching in there. Americans love television. They win their kids USA television.
Speaker 6: Man, you've been.
Speaker 9: Watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 1: Well, Hacks season four trailer is out.
Speaker 2: I just watched. It doesn't really tell you much, no, but it's.
Speaker 3: Back to where everything right. They're now at each other's throats again.
Speaker 2: Yes, which is always fun.
Speaker 1: And then they make up, and then they're back at each other's throats and then they make up, and it's the seasoned veteran and the new one who wants to be a disruptor, and they both learn from each other and it's beautiful and it's funny.
Speaker 3: I believe that show was, at least in recent memory, is the one that I was least looking forward to and have been most pleasantly surprised by.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't like women?
Speaker 3: Part of it? Part, that's part of it. I have two lead roles with gold.
Speaker 2: And they don't even get naked doing it, folks. But no, it was.
Speaker 3: It was incredibly smart. And I don't mean that to play on jeans like you like the writing, Yeah, the writing is great. Some of the characters are unusual, and.
Speaker 1: You weren't insinuating that a show about women would not be smart is what I'm trying to.
Speaker 6: Clean, right.
Speaker 3: I would never say anything like that out loud.
Speaker 2: That would be all I'm like Reacher, that's a real mensa convention.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I gotta be honest with you. I'm trying. I'm trying to get to Alan Richson is just a weirdly beast of a man, but I just.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 3: And this is the thing is the source material is so good. The Lee Child's whole the whole series of Jack Reacher novels are really great. They're fun to read. It's just it's easy to get into man paring it down to an eight episode something, or the production value just isn't as high as I would have expected it to be. It's not it's not great.
Speaker 2: I remember my uncle Jim.
Speaker 1: He loved reading those books, loved Jack Reacher, and was apoplectic when Tom.
Speaker 2: Cruise was cast in the movies because.
Speaker 1: He's like the antithesis of how Jack Reacher is described in the book, which is this character.
Speaker 3: Well, we've talked, we've talked many times about in Top Gun they had to put Tom Cruise on boxes. I mean, they had to bring in extra stage equipment. He's a Canadian because because he's not very tall, and he had to appear like he was going to be tall enough to fly in flying a fighter jet like that. I just finished. Okay, this was on Netflix a few weeks old, two three weeks old, so I get it. But Robert de Niro, Angela Bassett, Connie Britton, Jesse Plemmons, all these great actors in Zero Day, the basic synopsis a terrorist attack, a cyber attack, actually just for one minute ends up killing a few thousand people in the United States where everything gets shuts off. It gets shut off and then turned back on, and the current president played by Angela Bassett, brings in the former president played by Robert de Niro to come in and lead the commission that's going to do the investigation. Eight episodes, pretty good, or it's six episodes. Sorry, it's six episodes, each of them about an hour long, so it's it's easily digesting the course of a week.
Speaker 2: They like. There's things that happen, there's.
Speaker 3: Things that happen. There's characters that you can't quite figure out are they good guy bad guy kind of stuff, So some of that is good. De Nio does fine. It's interesting because he's been making headlines more for his political stances lately and his feuds with President Trump, and he gets to play the president or in this case, a former president. But it's it's good. It's not the greatest thriller that I've ever seen. It's not even you know, there's there's more interesting terrorist attack style, you know, high levels of government doing the Did you.
Speaker 1: Find it to be dumbed down more so than it would have been if it was a major motion picture.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: In fact, I think they would have to dumb it down more to make a picture Okay, yeah, to cut out because you know it's six hours total. If they did it in two two fifteen, some of it would have been dumbed down even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lizzie Kaplan plays de Niro's daughter in this who happens to also be a congresswoman.
Speaker 1: I just feel like there's this thing that's going on. And maybe it's just my skewed opinion, but shows like Paradise, the Agent Show, What Was The Agent Show, Something A Night Agent, it's like they're taking these concepts of secret agents or national security and it's almost comical how much they are dumbed down when you're you know, the communication and how things would.
Speaker 2: Work and.
Speaker 1: All of it, the logistical plot lines and all.
Speaker 2: It's just so dumbed down.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's just because these are streaming shows so there's or if we've just been completely spoiled with wonderful show Homeland or what have you that are super smart and the writing is on point, and it's it's it's you got to your head's on a swivel and you're you're constantly thinking when you're watching these things, if we've just been spoiled with a number of those, it's I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 3: But if you just look at the difference between Night Agent, which is on Netflix, and Zero Day, which is also on Netflix, Night Agent looks like it's done by a a very low level production company a lot, and that's not Netflix. I mean, they have plenty of money, because Netflix also did Zero Day, which had incredible production Yeah, And it's just weird of the difference. And I don't know if a lot of it has to do with the source material, you know, whatever story creator came up with the ideas.
Speaker 1: And then I point to, you know, the Mark Wahlberg movie Flight Risk, same thing, super dumb, no budget, bad writing.
Speaker 2: AI could have done it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what, this had the mark, This had the potential to be something really great. It just seems like there's like a phoning it in kind of element when it comes to how smart things are.
Speaker 9: I don't know, Yeah, Hello, I just don't know if I missed the bus on this one, but I guess it's what you watch on Wednesday. Just checked out the movie on Netflix on the line. Mel Gibson pretty pretty interesting. Anyways, have a good day.
Speaker 3: On the youtwo on the line, referring to like a caller on the line.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. I watched it.
Speaker 3: Elvis Clooney is this shock jock in LA He and his wife leaves his wife and daughter to go to work overnight at a radio station, and Elvis, played by Mel Gibson, gets a call from somebody named Gary claims to be at his house holding his wife and daughter hostage.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, I mean, listen, I don't want to knock anything you enjoy, but it was pretty bad. It's pretty predictable and kind of weak. And I mean again, it's like the Mark Wahlberg movie. I love Mel Gibson and in movies, and I love Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 2: It's just sometimes when you get a big name like that, you don't feel.
Speaker 3: Like you have to do much else more. Watch you watch on Wednesday when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: That little guy the Penguin.
Speaker 3: Is that what you've been doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app a couple of big deals that we're watching. When it comes to what you watch on Wednesday, what are you watching?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 9: Gary Shannon, this is Kevin from Tullavista. Kevin, I'm really enjoying Paradise on Hulu.
Speaker 11: Me too a day.
Speaker 6: I liked that.
Speaker 2: I just finished it.
Speaker 3: Should tell me? Is it a thriller? I can't. I know nothing about James Marsden and Sterling K. Brown.
Speaker 1: It is a thriller and it gets you from go. I'll say that like, it's not one of those you have to watch four episodes to get involved. It gets you from go. And if you like Sterling K. Brown, that's really all you need to know. And who doesn't like him?
Speaker 3: Does James Marsden play the President?
Speaker 2: He does, and he's great to love James Marson.
Speaker 11: Yeah, hey guys, for what you watch on Wednesday? I literally just binged a running point on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 11: Phenomenal comedy, hilarious. It's just really well written, it's smart, and they've just renewed it for season two, so that's great.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 11: And if you like Arrested Development or anything in that vein, you'll love this.
Speaker 3: Ye Gary and Channon, this is David and oc.
Speaker 4: I've been cracking up watching Running Point with Kate Hudson on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Turns out Mindy Kaling shows are hilarious when she's not in them. Hope you I check it out.
Speaker 2: She's a great writer.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's so good at what she does, and it's you watch a Mendy show and you know it's her behind it.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I love anything Kate Hudson is in, So I'll watch Paint Dry if she's involved because she's just I just really adore her.
Speaker 3: My wife and I came to the conclusion that Kate Hudson reminds us of your sister.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Yeah, I can see what you're talking about in this particular show. Yes, yes, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Kate Hudson is the daughter of a patriarchal family that takes over her father's basketball franchise. Yes, it is modeled after the Lakers, that Jeanie Buss took over after doctor Buss died, and that there are other brothers that are involved in the whole thing. It's because Genie Buss is one of the executive producers on the show. Yeah, so it's clearly modeled after that.
Speaker 2: It's fun it's just fun and I blew through it in like a day.
Speaker 3: Another one of those that's a half an hour episode of it's so easy to get through.
Speaker 7: Big guys.
Speaker 4: For what you want Wednesday, I know you're big fans of Tombstone as am I and I found a documentary on Netflix called whyet Erp and the Cowboy War and it goes into great detail about the actual events that went down, and it's interesting to see what they got right in the movie and what they enhanced or got wrong completely. So check it out.
Speaker 6: I think you like it.
Speaker 2: That would they get the aidon?
Speaker 10: And I know it's early, but for what's your watch in Wednesday, I just watched Last Take, which is the documentary on Hala Hutchins. This a photographer from Rust. Oh my goodness, holy hell. It should be viewing for every person ever involved on a film set. It is tragic, horrifying, but really a good watch for her.
Speaker 2: All right, have a great day again.
Speaker 3: It's called Last Take, Rust and the Story of Helena, and this is of course the woman that was killed when Alec Baldwin shot that gun on the set.
Speaker 1: I haven't taken a look at their reality show.
Speaker 3: I saw about fifteen minutes of it, And first of all, he looks really old, really old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does not well.
Speaker 3: And his kids are all, like every single kid looked like they were four or five years old, and there's a million of them, and he just seemed annoyed at all of them.
Speaker 2: He always seems like that, doesn't he It's just.
Speaker 3: If you're going to put yourself on a reality TV show like that, don't be an a hole to your own kids ninety five percent of the time.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: She also seems she has that sort of have you seen any of the Megan I don't know what it's called, The Megan Show on Netflix, No Princess or whatever married to Harry, She seemed they seem cut from the same cloth where they're trying to make it sound like, Ugh, I just adore my children, and I've always found that the best way to treat them as with a rainbow platter of sliced fruits or something like that. Just completely fake, completely out of touch with reality, and able to afford a lot of help for their kids to make it seem.
Speaker 2: Like they're doing it all.
Speaker 3: They're doing it all. Yeah, wowway I wouldn't if you want to. If you want to get your U. You know your your dan, You're up. Watch that ball.
Speaker 1: I love getting my dander up. And then I'm going to get my dander up a little bit later. I haven't decided yet. I'm going to give blood today. That's exciting.
Speaker 3: I still don't think that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: I said off the air, I'm giving blood today, and Gary total dead pans like, oh god, we're going to let that into the system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still don't know who you're giving it to.
Speaker 1: You just said you thought it was some sort of black market blood doing it.
Speaker 2: You're like, is it the Red Cross or is it.
Speaker 3: Some weird place It's like the dread Boss or something like that. All right, John Cobelt Show is coming up next. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay dry, everybody, blessings. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap