Speaker 1: Hi Linchintaco, Orlando is rock station one oh one one w j r R. You know pro vote in for you say we play it this morning? You're thinking about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Pearl Jams the band you're voting on. Three songs, rear view mirror, why go or given to fly? The one with the most buds is played back at nine as somebody who votes went in tso tickets.
Speaker 1: Just go to the JR Facebook page and place your preference, all right, and you go be eligible for those tickets.
Speaker 2: And only vote once.
Speaker 1: Please. Auditors will catch you if you vote more than once, and then you're on the list. You don't want to be on the list, not really, but just go with it. The US Navy made history this past weekend by launching its first co ed submarine Trouble. Now hold on a second. Alackobob it first blush. That is what US non seamen would think.
Speaker 2: You had to do it. I'm all for it, but I still don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: There's been women in submarine crews up until this particular vessel was put into service. This one now has been built with accommodation specifically for both male and female.
Speaker 2: Sailors again, I'm all for it, but I still have to say on the surface, that doesn't look like a great idea under the surface for them.
Speaker 1: Under the surface, it's probably even more of a concern.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I you're right, this is just your you luck.
Speaker 2: A sailor and a female sailor in a sub things are gonna happen. I know, those people stuck at the Space Joint, come on, they've been up there how much longer than they were supposed to be, say.
Speaker 1: The Space Stage, the Space Joint, International Space Joint.
Speaker 2: Now they're pushed off till February.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, they're not alone up there. There's other people at the space station exactly. You don't think a space orgy's ever happened. I'm not accusing them of anything by any means. That's just allegend moving right along from the co ed submarines to the International Space Station, whereas Taco's redubbed it the Sex Station. Yeah, the idea of just being on a submarine submerged for extended periods of time has just freaked me out. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: We were all scarred by ten thousand leagues under the stay.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, you could look up and see the surface at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I could still realize I could see the surface. But I'm stuck in this sub. If something goes wrong.
Speaker 1: That in the whole thing to the Titanic has forever taken. The ubmarines earned the same category as helicopters. For me, no submerge, no fly.
Speaker 2: My father was in the Navy, so I have been on a sub. The hatch was not closed and we didn't go anywhere. If it comes to that, I'm with you, len, You and I are sitting on shore.
Speaker 1: So earlier we had a story about they're eating dirt on TikTok now under the guise that are healthy for you eating dirt, And by the way, it's not no a nutritionist, are please don't eat dirt and clay and rocks or whatever else they're selling on Etsy and eBay to make a quick buck off of dumb people.
Speaker 2: So what do we have now if.
Speaker 1: I bring this story in because I said that if eating dirt was a valid nutritional thing to do, that would solve world hunger. Yeah, which brings me to this issue involving world hunger caused by drought in Zimbabwe. They're about to kill two hundred elephants and feed them to the hungry people.
Speaker 2: You know they're doing it for a reason. They know what they're doing over there. It's their country, not ours, no Ieria. Are they doing a helicopter hunt like you always want?
Speaker 1: Like I always want? You always mentioned the helicopter. I just always you know, you see that, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what kind of it's so wimpy I that is?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm not a hunter gatherer, so I'm not trying. It just seems to me that that kind of takes the challenge out of the whole hunting thing.
Speaker 2: Let me see, that thing can run as fast as it wants, but I have a chopper with somebody flying it. Why not just napalm them? Because then you can't eat them, and then the meats.
Speaker 1: Bad cooked, the tastes like diesel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So if they're gonna kill off two hundred, there's how many are there to they go into that?
Speaker 1: Zimbabwe is home to more than eighty four thousand elephants. Oh, two hundred, that's like going bass fish double its capacity of forty five thousand. So really they need to kill far more than two hundred, just in the name of conservation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sounds counterintuitive to say conservation and kill half the herd, but really that's that's preserving the species at a healthy.
Speaker 2: Population, and it's preserving the humans that need to eat it, otherwise they're gonna die. I'm not trying to have set elephant lovers out there, but this is just like going fishing.
Speaker 1: Here's another fun fact regarding elephants in Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe's elephant population is the second largest in the world. Who beats Zimbab one more time? Say one more time? Zimbabwe has the second largest elephant population in the world. Who beats them?
Speaker 2: If it's Zimbab Africa?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Africa, I told you, I don't know geography.
Speaker 1: Botswana? Yeahs Botswana. They all have a good marathon runner. Its gonna roll off the tongue there.
Speaker 2: They all have the runners that win the New York and Boston Marathon. Said, what does elephant mean? Taste like?
Speaker 1: And don't say chicken?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be delicious. I'm sure you know why it took me a second. How I stalled when you were asking what is the other country or whatever? Because I was picturing elephant ear chairs like so that we have no waste, you know, when we're feeding this to all the the you know, all the locals there with elevant pat If you have the two elephant ears that would make a chair, look at check it out. There's the back and then here's the bottom.
Speaker 1: And then his leg maybe hamock I hammock.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to hammock. The lions are gonna get me while I'm in my hammock. But if I'm in my chair with a gun, I can see the lions approaching. Hear me out. I got the back is one ear, the bottom is the and then the legs are going to be what hold it up, and the tusks are what I you know, lean my arms on. I'm gonna be king of the jungle.
Speaker 1: You get to sell the uh Botswana, watch.
Speaker 2: Out them coming your way.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna sell the trunks to a local fire department for a hosing snow.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do penis things with them. You kidding. It's a trunk. Of course, I'm going to be a dude. Dude's gonna be a dude. Yeah, speaking of dudes being dude, that's what everybody's texting into the text line about why the chicken cross the road and sand fray.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get to that in a minute.
Speaker 2: All the sea jokes coming through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know if I want to bring this the I get a story here about some Texas medical school that's making money by leasing out body parts of unclaimed folks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's what's wrong, man, is it though? Yeah? It is if it's your body, I don't care.
Speaker 1: The keyword here is unclaimed. And the reason this is even getting any traction is I guess somebody who had gone missing and later on was tracked to having been leased out by this Texas medical school. It was discovered, and well they were like, well why didn't you, you know, track them down when they went missing? And it's just a whole ethics thing at this point.
Speaker 2: It's totally unethical. I don't care who you are. That's coming from two guys that just hunted an elephant to feed people and make an elephant chair. I know some ethics. Somebody said, as far as Navy launching a vessel that's co ed, especially submarine, doesn't really matter. They've had co ed ships for years and the prostitution rings happen on those two.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know about that. I mean, it's not the first co ed you know, co ed submarine. It's the first specifically designed to accommodate both, not that they both haven't been on there.
Speaker 2: They have urnels and toilets. I mean, I guess difference. Hair dry all the all the women's hair in the navy shorts.
Speaker 1: Yes, stop stereotyping.
Speaker 2: How is that stereotyping saying they have hair dryers. They the guys usually have shaved heads or very very high and tight, and the women's is also pretty short but still needs a blow drying. God trying to put the don't put the elephant in the in the corner.
Speaker 1: Here's the San Francisco spin on why did the chicken cross the road?
Speaker 2: It's it's not the sea jokes everybody.
Speaker 1: No, it's because the chicken in this case is a San Francisco law enforcement officer and a chicken outfit crossing it a designated crosswalk to see if motorists will yield to pedestrians as is the law. What and if you don't yield for the cop and the chicken outfit, you're getting tickets? So that's why this chicken is crossing the road in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: So lake around here. How they dress up as an Elf or a Santa and shoot radar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a pedestrian crosswalks. You gotta cop in a chicken out come down town and you run those folks out of there that are pooping on the sidewalk and leaving their hypodermic needles everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be riding a chicken outfit across the road. Who's not gonna stop for that?
Speaker 1: A lot of people aren't. That's the whole point of the store.
Speaker 2: Ow, it's a chicken, it's a person in a chicken outfit. If that walks in front of your car, how are you not gonna stop? That'd be like driving by a guy sitting on the side of the road in an elephant chair. You gotta be places, dude, you're type for this. You're not gonna look and a guy king of the Jungle bob over there. I'm sitting in my elephant chair on the side of the road. You're looking. You know, you are probably taking a photo, so you're stopping for the chicken.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go over right now and get out of this and use the women's restroom out here. They have hair dryers in there. Follow the lynchers in on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is JRR