Speaker 1: Sandy's jow is brought to you by our bank. Transitioning to our bank is just a click away at www dot r dot bank.
Speaker 2: Remember fdi C.
Speaker 1: I'm curious if something is a fashion trend that I wasn't aware of. All right, for men, we'll get to that in just a second. Shout out to all the kids that are starting school today. I know that today's a first day of school sophomore year for our daughter.
Speaker 3: The fuzz that alarm was very painful for her this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's back to the school grind. Oh, the grind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of parents out that are like, oh, thank goodness school started again, because it's hard for working moms and dads. You know, it's school and all you know with summertime and the kids at home when they're a certain age. Yeah, you know before like before first grade. Oh yeah, littles. Yeah, very tough, very tough. So go out there, make it a great school year this year. I know it's l I s D is what our kid goes to school. They start today. I'm sure there's several others. And I know Westwood started yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, but ai SD he didn't start for like two more weeks. Yeah, it's easier ten days something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that.
Speaker 1: Gives more time to practice football, right right, Okay, so fashion I'm not a fashion plate, never have been, never really tried, never really cared. But I was watching a story on CAVEU about, Oh, did you see this thing about the Travis County DA Jose Garza getting one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars worth of home security.
Speaker 2: Did you see the story.
Speaker 3: I've heard about that's very controversial because he's one of the guys who voted to defund the police, right, and.
Speaker 2: It was also done without any public comment.
Speaker 3: And all that kind of on the download. Yeah, it's like sneaky, Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 2: So Troy Puletski from cave.
Speaker 3: I love him. I love him. He gets up into all this stuff and he finds out.
Speaker 2: Yeah he does, so, Tony I said Troy.
Speaker 1: Tony Poletski did the KU Defenders series on it, and they did like a seven six to seven minute piece on this, and it's the full story. I mean, it's really good journalism. So hats off to Tony for doing that. But as I'm watching this, he's interviewing a first Amendment attorney guy, and I noticed during the interview neither of the guys they have on both wearing nice suits, but neither one of them are wearing.
Speaker 2: Socks with dress shoes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a thing. Oh yeah, that's been around for a few years or at least no show socks, yes, with dress suits. Yeah, Oh definitely you didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 3: Surely they have no show socks on because the wearing shoes, especially men's shoes with no socks, that's just stinking, smelly and slippery.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can tell that. Yeah, Tony, Tony definitely has on no show socks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's totally a thing.
Speaker 1: The reason I know that's because I can see is no show socks. Yeah, I didn't know that. Why is that a thing? I don't like it. I'm gonna go on the record, I don't. I don't like it at all. I would feel so weird not having proper socks on with a suit, because you don't wear a suit all the time.
Speaker 3: You do wear a suit a lot. Yeah, I don't know. I think there's I know that there's a lot of like fashion rules to make sure you adhere to if you are doing the no show thing. Say no to the high cropped trousers. Like if you're doing the no show sock thing, you know, it's kind of like the ones are not long enough cropped pants and stuff like that. I mean that trend has been around around a while. You're saying you just now know.
Speaker 2: I just noticed it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was weird when it first started, But now it's been around long enough that I'm like, now I feel like going to be weird. And I feel like it's a certain age group too. If they were wearing socks with their shoes, you know, another fashion thing. I think it's a bad one for guys, and.
Speaker 1: It's always the same type of guy that does it.
Speaker 2: Shorts with dress shoes and no socks. Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is that still a thing?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: I was around a while back and I haven't seen that as much.
Speaker 1: You still see it, and it's just not a good flow. No, like loafers with shorts and no socks. Not my brother in law, my ex brother in law.
Speaker 3: Used to do that with no short Yeah no, it was no socks short, I think, yeah, no shorts. I think that. I think it's more for like a kind of a casual kind of suit wearing environment. I don't think. I don't know if I've ever seen somebody with a tie on with the no show socks.
Speaker 2: Both these guys wearing right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, because I was under the impression it was more of like a suit no time, more a casual suit co Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of a Bahama, a Tommy Bahama type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still with it. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going to continue to wear socks.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna No one's gonna judge me because I'm wearing So I think it's.
Speaker 3: For a different age group. I think it's for a younger age group. I'm saying you're a lout of the age group I've seen you're older than the age group. Then I think it's four. I thought it was clear.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you do want to check out that story, it's very well done. Okay, yeah, great, great, he did a very very good job. It's on the KPU website.
Speaker 3: He might be my favorite local reporter.
Speaker 2: Really, And who's your favorite current weather man.
Speaker 3: It's still Jim Spencer. Jim's part time still comes in part time. You know, right when I started, I'll just need a little time when I started letting go of Jim a little bit. Uh for when David what was David's.
Speaker 2: Name who came home quickly?
Speaker 3: He was so good. He was Jim's protege, and I eventually accepted him and really really liked him. And now he left and he's gone to Chicago. So the new guy, I haven't gotten used to him yet, So I'm back to Jim. I just need a little time. I'm not going to let go until I think that Jim's vincer has given the new guy his seal of approval.
Speaker 2: Kristin Curry, We've got you on every morning.
Speaker 3: Christin Curry, she's my favorite weather girl for Shure.
Speaker 1: Sir, my girl like her al Lock. She's Tricia. My name is Sandy. Thanks for listening. Friends, Tell your friends, would you please? We would appreciate it. Just tell one friend to listen, all right, or listen to the podcast and then send a friend the link.
Speaker 3: That would be you're going to be hanging out your business cards soon.
Speaker 2: Oh you got him done, gotam done?
Speaker 3: I got him ordered a little different.
Speaker 2: Not your traditional business card, no, not at all. It tells you how to actually listen to the show.
Speaker 3: All the different ways to listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks good. Thank you for doing that.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. I hope it helps.
Speaker 1: Hey, we do love hearing from you guys, and we do our best and we're about one hundred percent in responding to you when you text us at seven threes. Seven threes are a one ninety six hundred. I got this one. Tricia says, what was the name of the soul food restaurant that you guys were talking about?
Speaker 2: That gets Tricia real.
Speaker 1: Excited because it's food related. Yeah, it's a place called Whip My Soul. It's just south of six twenty and Anderson Mill. And I'll let Tricia tell you about how much she loves it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. From the very first bite, it was like we were shot into a different Stratosgere. We ordered that they had they have fried chicken, fried chicken tenders. They have fried fish, but for meat pork chops. But for me, the sides are what was most amazing. And the mac and cheese is unbelievable. The candied yams are unbelievable. The corn bread dressing was corn bread dressing was what? And what are those flavors are?
Speaker 1: There's something it seasoned with something I'd never had before.
Speaker 2: Maybe a lot of love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a lot of love, But it's not like everything has the same seasoning. Like I didn't even have to dip my chicken tender in any sauce because of the seasoning. And I've had dreams about the candied yams since we ate that I cannot wait to go back. I will say it is the best food I've eaten. And you know my number one, our number one favorite place to eat is Musashino, our sushi plays. I'm gonna tell you right now what My Soul is number two. They moved into the door two spot immediately, and we're.
Speaker 1: Not by the way, we're not paid to endorse with My Soul. They're just a great local restaurant that we want to tell you about.
Speaker 3: But they want to pay us to endorse them. They could pay us with free food. That would be fine.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say that, by the way, if you're a small business and you would like to advertise with us, we will make you a heck of a deal, a heck of a deal right now, and we've got room for you. So if you want to advertise with us, I'm telling you a really good deal seven three seven, three zero one ninety six hundred or just dm me. I'm easy to find friends. I'm gonna have a business cards soon. I'm gonna be even easier to find. He's walking around them, handed them out. I'm just gonna I'm gonna walk through gyms like a politician and just hand them out.
Speaker 3: And shave people's hands.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna want what do I have to.
Speaker 3: Lose, nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: Just walk up to them. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: So the name of that restaurant again is Whip My Soul, and it gets five stars from us phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is good, Yeah, really good.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to go back. I got a text to Sandy. It says, Hi, I'm a longtime Austin listener and I loved hearing JB and Sandy together last week, but I missed Tricia. Sandy, You're right, the best solution is for all three of you to do the show together, pretty please, she said.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, hey, it could happen. We've we've pitched it. Yeah, we we presented that to the powers that be and got no gotta know, so it's not going to happen. Now I mean not right now that I mean things can change so fast. This business is so weird.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: But if a radio station wanted to make a whole lot of money.
Speaker 3: They should call us.
Speaker 2: They could do it.
Speaker 3: I think they could. I really do.
Speaker 1: I'd be willing to best speak in a good deals I'd be willing to make someone a good.
Speaker 3: Deal on that about the good deal guy today, Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm the good deal. I'm serious about the advertising.
Speaker 1: If you're for real, you know, if you're a big business, if you're a small business, we can get the word out about your business and do a very good job and it won't cost you a lot of money. So let us know. Here's what this is. Was actually an Instagram comment. It said, o MG, how many podcasts do you do?
Speaker 3: You're constantly talking about different one.
Speaker 1: Well, that and I've been posting a lot on Instagram and Facebook of the different projects that I'm involved with. And of course I do this show and I do the It's a podcast as well. But I also do a podcast called Beamer's Best Bets, which is with my buddy Rich Beam, who's a two thousand and two PGA champion. He's a professional golfer and a very good one. And in fact, in this week's episode we were talking about back in two thousand and two, he was arguing, believe the best player in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, goofy old Rich, right.
Speaker 1: He and I do a golf podcast and all you have to do a search Beamer's Best Bet Podcast. It's a lot of fun. It's about golf, so if you're not in golf, it's probably not for you. But still there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of backstories and behind the scenes stuff. And you two tell good stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Rich has always got a good one too, So there's that one. And then I also produce Kent Hans The Best Storyteller in Texas podcast, which is done by Chancellor Kent Hans, the chancellor EMERETISA, the Texas Tech University System. You politicos out there might remember him. He ran for governor, he was a US congressman, he was a state local congressman, railroad commissioner. And he's got a lot of great stories and a lot of great takes on what's going on in the world in a good old fashioned, common sense approach to life.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: So those are two and there's one more that I do real Estate threes sixty with Ken Renner, which is all about the Austin housing market.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying I'm pretty darn busy.
Speaker 3: He's easy to find, you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty easy to find in the in that space. And you know, if you wanted to do a podcast, let me know. I'll help you out. All right, I'll charge you, but I'm going to help you. I'm here to help. I'm a good deal guide. Today you get a guy, you got me at a vulnerable spot, I guess. So there is no arguing that TikTok has definitely can build trends with things. It's huge, right it is, And it's very big with food, and some of the biggest food trends of the year all started on TikTok and trist is going to share a few of them and then tell us about the time you walked in on our daughter actually trying one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knows all what is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the top food trends from TikTok this was a few months ago. Scrambled pancakes sid stupid. It's just instead of making a pancake shape, you do make it like you're doing scrambled eggs, scrambled pancake nonsense. That was a big thing for a while. Here's one that I just talked about yesterday. Tomato ice toast, where they take two frozen tomatoes and grate the tomato onto cheese and toast, which I feel like is similar to trying to eat a snow cone on cheese and toast. You gotta eat it pretty fast. Here's a new one I'm interested in. The Sleepy Girl mocktail helps lull you to sleep. It's cherry juice, siltzer, water, and a spoonful of magnesium. Really, that's random. Magnesium is supposed to help you sleep at night.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what we take it?
Speaker 3: It's what we take, but we take it into pill form. These people are turning it into a little drink. But here's the one that I do not understand. I walked in on our daughter doing this a couple of weeks ago. The Chamoy pickle. This has been in thousands of tiktoks. It's very controversial. Here's what it is. Should have ordered the kit three Amazon. It's a dill pickle soaked in a mix of chamoy. Chamoy is a Mexican condiment which is sweet and sour candy powders and ta heen, you know the flavor to heen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They sometimes put that on the rim of Margarita's.
Speaker 3: Too, right, yeah, And then it's wrapped in a fruit roll up and stuffed with talkies. Talkies are those super spicy like chips chip type things, so she ordered it.
Speaker 2: They looked like French fries talkies.
Speaker 3: They do, but they're super spicy. It was just a giant dope pickle like you'd get at the movie theater in a bag and then all of the components come and you mix it up. It's bright red. And I walked in. She was sitting at the table with her computer, opening friends on Facebook or on like a zoom type thing live Facebook live, watching her eat this bright red pickle, and her mouth was red and her face.
Speaker 2: Was green green.
Speaker 3: Because it was disgusting, but she was trying to eat it, and she was already almost halfway through it, and I was like, girl, put that down. You were going to regret that later? Why No, But she just was eating it because it was a thing they do right, right, right, right right. I was like, this concerns me a little bit, but it looked horrible, and later on, I think the next day, she's like, the chimoi pickle did not treat me right. Things for making me stop. I was like, how did you not stop on your own?
Speaker 2: Did you know she had ordered it?
Speaker 3: She told me she had ordered. Yeah, but I didn't know what all it entailed, you know what I mean? I was like, you ordered a pickle in the mail.
Speaker 2: At least she's eating that, not tide pods.
Speaker 3: Right, But the fact that she thought it, was discussing it, kept eating it, Yeah, that concerned me. I had to make her stop eating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't you remember when you were a kid, like at your birthday, you would just keep eating for you meat balls because everyone was paying attention.
Speaker 2: To how many?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, that's true. I don't think she'd eate a tide pod. But I mean I was like, when you throw that out, I was like, don't get that anywhere the sink. We have a white ceramic sink. I was like, that rattle never come out.
Speaker 2: Tricia.
Speaker 1: You went through a period where you were all about trying new recipes and you did really good. That short ripped thing was really good, never to be had again. You'd made something else. It was pretty good. Never to be had again.
Speaker 3: The short rip thing to time consuming. It took me hours to make it. It was delicious, Yeah it was. We have fancy people over for dinner one night, I'll.
Speaker 2: Make it, okay, which will never happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but remember we made those salmon bite You and I made those.
Speaker 2: Those were good. Those were good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there you go, TikTok for your recipes.
Speaker 3: Friends, Stay away from the chamoy pickle.
Speaker 2: Got care, don't care in just a second.
Speaker 1: But before we get to that, Tricia, I found this amazing. Nearly a quarter of American adults admit to have shoplifted. Wow. That's twenty five out of one hundred people admit to shoplifting as an adult.
Speaker 3: As an adult, as a little kid, I took a candy, piece of candy or two out of that big box bin in the grocery store.
Speaker 1: The thing they steal the most is non alcoholic drinks, followed by clothing and jewelry.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, okay, Well I'm not going to participate in he.
Speaker 3: Likes the Steelers, No one does. Here we go, Sandy, Are you ready for your first questions?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right? Do you care or don't care to find out where their term spaghetti western came from.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I it's one of those things. I used to know this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I don't remember, but I know they were Westerns made in Europe.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. And I think they were Italian? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay, I'm sorry. They were Westerns made in Europe, but they got the name because most of the movies were directed by Italians, so they called them spaghetti Westerns.
Speaker 2: They were bad.
Speaker 3: I did not know. Were they bad? No?
Speaker 1: They were Okay. It's a thing. It's like a genre. You like it or you don't. Yeah. Yes, I've never been a big Western person. The closest I've come to watching a Western movie is Yellowstone.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: So good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Never saw any of the Clint Eastwood Westerns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the John Wayne's. Never My grandfather watched all the John Wayne western.
Speaker 2: Never watched Broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I never saw any Westerns anyway.
Speaker 3: Next, all right, do you care or don't care to find out what Chuck e Cheese is doing now? To help people out who really like to go to check e Cheese Meanwhile, I thought they were all closing down.
Speaker 1: I was too, so I semi care. I mean, I'm worked past the Chuck e Cheese stage. Yeah, think I thought they're pizza was not bad.
Speaker 3: You care?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Chuck e Cheese has just announced a new subscription program which will care people with discounted games and food and can lead to savings, especially if you go to check e Cheese every day.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Surely people don't go to check e Cheese every day.
Speaker 2: And who could right, right?
Speaker 3: Remember we took our daughter and her friend Ava there one time when they were like four three four. We're there for an hour, and by the time we left, I felt like my brain was going to explode. We're all the flashing lights and dinging, and I.
Speaker 2: Think they got rid of the jamboree band.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of crazy. Yeah yeah, all right. Finally, do you care or don't care to find out what Baskin Robin's new offer is for your ice cream cones. It's very funny, very funny.
Speaker 1: All right, until you said very funny, I didn't care. I'll care because it's very funny.
Speaker 3: Yes, Baskin Robbins is offering melt insurance for your ice cream cone.
Speaker 2: So basically you have the pain.
Speaker 3: No, it's a promotion. It's a funny promotion for one day only. Bascin Robins is guaranteeing anyone a free ice cream cone if there's melts through their Melt Insurance promotion. It's basically you don't have to prove your ice cream cone melted. You basically can just come in and get a free ice cream cone. Okay, I have to use the app and you have to use the code Melt. I just think it's funny that it's Melt and Insurance. All right, that's care, don't care. She's Trisha Might.
Speaker 2: He's your dly audio time, all right.
Speaker 1: Milika Andrews is an anchor at ESPN and she works in Los Angeles, And if you missed it, a four point four magnitude earthquake shook southern California while she was on the air.
Speaker 2: But she handled it like a pro and it.
Speaker 5: Was so much fun to see, particularly the crowd sort of getting behind as we have a bit of an earthquake here in Los Angeles. So we're just going to make sure that our studio life everything stays safe. Everything's shaking, you good Milin. Everybody good, all right. Thank you so much for bearing with us through that. Our studio is shaking just a little bit, Tarcie. If you're still good in the studio and in the everyone's still good, all right. So this is what I want to show you now, Rebecca. I appreciate you just bearing with us here.
Speaker 2: Where to go? Malika?
Speaker 3: Wow, didn't even skip a beat?
Speaker 1: No handle it like a pro right very cool squid game. It's coming the new season. Here's the trailer. Always creepy, always, that's the whole trailer.
Speaker 3: No. If I were sitting down to watch a movie and that was the song that started at the beginning, I would turn the movie off. That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Hey, just a reminder that Tomorrow night on Peacock, the Scott Peterson Docus series starts.
Speaker 3: Are You been in prison? Since April of two thousand and three? Scott has not spoken on camera about the case in those twenty one years? Why should anyone care about what you have to say? Twenty years later? What we're gonna say is said, are you being paid to promote this? You're so excited about it?
Speaker 1: They gave me fifteen thousand dollars to do it that I wasn't going to.
Speaker 2: Tell you about.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're super excited about it. I've got the cash and the safe, the safe I didn't know we had until two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You don't need to know. You don't need the combination. I got things in there that you do not. If I die, just call more.
Speaker 3: No, he will give me that. I will find it. What Why do I have to call somebody else to get a combination to the safe that has things of hours in it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not going to tell you the comment?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because you don't need to know.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Red Hot Chili Pepper Star Flee was on. Did you know Ted Danson and Woody Harrelson had a podcast?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, So think about this all you people that are thinking about starting a podcast, No one knows you have a podcast. I mean, I didn't even know Ted Danson and Woody Harrelson had one of the two of the biggest stars in the world.
Speaker 3: Right, that's true. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Flee was a guest and he picked who he thinks is the greatest female rock singer, and he picked Chrissy Hine from The Pretenders.
Speaker 2: Here she is just her vocals, no music.
Speaker 4: Oh, why you look so sad? Tears on your come on and come to me.
Speaker 2: I'll come running, Chrissy. Oh. I always had a thing for her, really, yes, could you know she is?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Is it she?
Speaker 3: If? I remember correctly back in the day, and she like a little Joan Jettish.
Speaker 1: Yep, well Jone jett kind of had took her look really yeah it was the other way around, but yes, yeah, and did brass and pocket big hits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was definitely Joan Jettish.
Speaker 2: Exactly, well, other way around.
Speaker 3: I mean you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They look right. That's our daily audio file. Stay with us. We've got more coming up on Austin's Davy station one oh thres With our bank, we invite you to open your account effortlessly online at www dot org dot bank remember FDIC. All right, this might at the risk of making some of us feel a little bit old, but I thought it was kind of interesting. You know, back to school is in full swing all over the country, and the kids that are going to be seniors this year were born in two thousand and six. Okay, here are some of the things world events and news. Things that were happening in two thousand and six. Twitter launched in two thousand and six. I know, it seems like a lot longer longer again, Yeah, doesn't it forever. That was also the year that Pluto got demoted no longer a planet. Blogging was a big deal, and it's the year that Saddam Hussein was executed in two thousand and six and culture and entertainment moments. Facebook opened up to the public that year to the public. Remember, it was just a college thing before. In two thousand and six, Google Earth became widely used. It allowed people to just explore the world virtually, which is still really cool, very cool, I think. And High School Musical was the big phenomenon from the Disney Channel Wow Movies from two thousand and six. The big movies were The Da Vinci Code, Casino Royale, and Pirates of the Caribbean dead Man's Chest.
Speaker 3: Okay, Casino Royale.
Speaker 1: All right, you're one of your favorite shows was at its height in two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 3: Oh and it's still going. Yes, it's on. It's like ninety seventh.
Speaker 2: Season, which is crazy, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what season it's on. It could be that high. But I just don't know how they keep thinking of things to write about.
Speaker 1: And then Lost was also big in two thousand and six. I never got into.
Speaker 3: Lost, Yeah, I didn't really. I watched it up until the Smoke Guy the Smoke Monster, and then I was out.
Speaker 1: I think that's when everybody kindled on it again. If you're just joining us, kids that are graduating from high school are going to be seniors in high school this year were born in two thousand and six, and these are some of the big things from two thousand and six. YouTube was launched a year before, but really blew up in two thousand and six, okay, which also seems like it's been around a lot longer than it has. The iPod was huge. It was it was the biggest portable music player. Now if you have one, you look like a weird I've got one of the iPod mini's that's never been Yeah, that's never been used. Now, I still have all the directions everything. It's not worth to stop, it's not worth much. You sure, I'm positive, I've looked to trust me. Other things that happened in two thousand and six, the year that this year's seniors were born it was Blu Ray versus HDDVD. The format war before between the two of them was in full swing. Now that's completely gone because everybody, of course just streaming right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought that was kind of interesting that those kids that are seniors, those are all things that happened the year that they were crazy, right, it is crazy.
Speaker 3: Kind of makes me feel old.
Speaker 1: Hey, friends, that's it for today. Make sure that you'd like and subscribe and follow this podcast. Also follow us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official Facebook is at the Sandy Show Radio. Have a great day.