Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let you taco one on one one w j r R, but your freaking idiots mind.
Speaker 2: This hour brought you by our iHeartRadio Music Festival, details being rolled out tomorrow morning, and then we can start with flyways. You can win you hear anything in plus a thousand bucks. No, they've got this. Uh, they've got it all locked down.
Speaker 1: They're good at that. Keep it under wraps the higher ups. If you're own yuckey, if your own dudes like us don't know, kept well one times around nine right.
Speaker 2: Eight eight tomorrow morning, and then the giveaways start. The first one will be at nine.
Speaker 1: That's where it was nine. Oh fun, that's awesome. That ain't no job.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's begin with an international flight on board British Airways, an Airbus A three eighty with service from San Francisco to London. Things got interesting there. During the dinner service, which was being served after takeoff, one of the flight attendants went missing. Oh yeah, so the crew searched the jet and found him naked and dancing in one of the club world business class bathrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The crew suspected that he might have been on drugs, so he was relieved of his duties for the rest of the flight. He was told to put on some first class pajamas and placed in an empty first class seat for the rest of the ten plus hour journey.
Speaker 1: Did when they landed obviously fired him.
Speaker 2: Well, it's pending an investigation, because this is twenty twenty five, and you just can't fire someone without an investigation unless they like literally kill someone.
Speaker 1: He's getting ready. I've seen London, I've seen France. Look at me, no underpants, but I guarantee it was ecstasy.
Speaker 2: This was my thought for your problem, right, it wouldn't be meth.
Speaker 1: I mean, you wouldn't be doing meth. If you're a flight attendant. You got to keep your act together. But you think, you know, you did a roll at the club the night before, but you did it way too late and it just kept rolling.
Speaker 2: So this guy gets first class pajamas in a seat in first class. If this was a passenger, they turned the plane around, what kind of double standard is that.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't blame the airline. I mean, he was naked in the in the first class bathroom.
Speaker 2: Dancing in one of the comb World business class lavatories. Did a did a passenger find out or another crew member? Oh okay, because they were searching on like where the hell is he? You're always thinking the obvious. What would you think? Oh, right up there in the baggage space to take a little snooze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that, Or somebody just had a little too much with his attitude. Not a flight attendant, because I have friends that are flight attendants that you're talking about the power trip one. We're great. I'm talking about those couple that are power trippers. Or yeah, and you're new this, aren't you? You could be a mole cop if you'd.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, thirty five thousand er gestapo's Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I have my one friend, super actually good looking lady and uh she uh when she's up, she's out there. I know she'd be the coolest ever because how she is just in general, you know, when you know people that are just nice and chill. And because she's used to deal with people. I watched to reach in the trash can at the gym and grab something out. I go, you didn't have to grab that voice she gets, Oh I've handled worse. I'm sure you have on a flight right.
Speaker 2: A weirdo in California is facing charges after he broke into a woman's house and woke her up by sucking on her toes. This happened in Modesto. Police there this about ninety miles east of San Francisco, and say hello to twenty seven year old Christian Anguiaro allegedly been harassing the woman for months. It's like he's a stalker. Basically, he followed her home from work and even slept outside her place.
Speaker 1: In his car, all for toe sucking.
Speaker 2: She woke up around midnight to find him at the edge of her bed with her toes in his mouth. After that, he tried to get in bed with her, but she pushed him away, called police and he ran off. Cobs didn't find her that night, but tracked him down the next day and he he had apparently tried to come back again even after the toasucking didn't go after it didn't go over as he had hoped it would. Facing charges of burglary, stalking, sexual battery, and assault with a tent to commit a felony.
Speaker 1: He admitted to the whole thing. Where do they find him? After he said they tracked him down. Is there a shoe store? No no, he said he tried to come back the next night. No, no, but when they tracked him down. So they tracked him down when he was at her house again. Yes, Oh okay, yeah, wow this shoe store.
Speaker 2: See this is it starts with the underneath the car and the Walmart parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that I think that might be bottom of the barrel, Like, like, you know what I'm getting that, Bob, he.
Speaker 2: Broke into a woman's house and was sucking on her toes while she was asleep.
Speaker 1: I know, but I think that you're doing underneath the car in a Walmart parking lot late in your career rock bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you're okay, you know what I'm saying this the toast sucking would have been more the highlight of the career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could be like weirdo. He's like still a big time weirdo. We all know that. But it's there's different levels he's doing all that. He'll be in a in a Walmart parking lot probably, and it could be a different park lot. Nothing on Walmart.
Speaker 2: No, that's just that's just a foot fetter story that's always stood out to us over the years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'll be about four years. Well he's gonna have some prison time for this, I think, but uh yeah, about five years. He'll be in the parking lot underneath the car.
Speaker 2: I confess and feel bad. Last week I did not encountered what I felt were meet the threshold of what could count as a potential headline of the week contender.
Speaker 1: But it's fine. Last week is pasted.
Speaker 2: It goes with it, ebbs and flows, these headlines of the week.
Speaker 1: So he only chooses them if they're if they're very very nice ones, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Man takes a Wii. It has his penis bitten off by eleven foot snake in toilets.
Speaker 1: Wowsers. I know it's over in Europe, but they said it took a Wii, right.
Speaker 2: This is I think this is in India. I believe I have some visuals of this. Yes, there are pictures on our Facebook page. If you're okay with waking up to what an eleven foot snake can do to your junk.
Speaker 1: It's probably a cod if it's probably a code, right, it's India.
Speaker 2: It's a python, which I think, Wait a second, pythons don't really they do actually bite when they feel threatened. They're usually squeezers, right, but this one bit bit the cap right off man, severe blood loss. It looks like it from the toilet pictures.
Speaker 1: I really do not need to see that this early in the morning. Got a peak though so many texted in. At two two five, two six, he went back to give the other toes equal love. You're gonna be in a Walmart partner a lot to one day. I can feel it.
Speaker 2: Stop with the footstuff, man, Just keep that to yourself, A right, please please.
Speaker 1: In Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Going on