Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go. We're here. This is us, We're here, we're live. Hi, good morning, This is Ed McMahon. I now, ladies and gentlemen, pee.
Speaker 2: Ride right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wakey, wakey, wrap you're snaky.
Speaker 1: We got some cold weather winter storm warning going on.
Speaker 3: What are we doing here? Well, we're here, I mean, we're here. We just wanted to be here this morning. I know Martin Luther King Junior Day. A lot of people do have off.
Speaker 1: No schools, no schools tomorrow already.
Speaker 3: It's called because of this weather. We're gonna be talking a lot of the weather today on the show. But we got to do some things that we're normally going to do as well. We got Adam the Cop going for win number two.
Speaker 1: Fresh out of Mad hits your head.
Speaker 3: He said he'd be there for us on Monday morning to defend.
Speaker 1: A j R. Is playing Rodeo Houston.
Speaker 3: We got tickets for you in home room Texas Hammer Games. I think that Texas Hammer's cold. Guy's tough. We're gonna play for Monster Jam tickets. By the way, to Moss Jam. Cheap tickets sale is going down tomorrow. I have to mention that one hundred times today Buzzfest tickets at eight twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, no alternative income today, We're not doing that today. A Wall Nation tickets on the show. So I'm Alex.
Speaker 3: Talk a lot about the weather here. No rain today, partly cloudy, high of forty two. Now is snow and wintry mix and all that nonsense happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be happening over the next couple of days. Good morning, Alex, Good morning ride, Good morning home room. There is a winter storm morning.
Speaker 4: Effect for all of southeast Texas. It's going to go until six pm tomorrow to make sure of snow's sleep. Freezing rain likely to fall beginning tonight, creating hazardous driving conditions throughout the area. A National Weather Service predicts three to five inches of snow and sleep to accumulate over that time, and an extreme cold cold watch is going to also be issued for Tomorrow night through Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning could see our coldest temperatures of the year so far. Both George Bush and Hobby Airports are gonna be closed at midnight tonight are gonna remain closed all day tomorrow, So if you've got any flights tomorrow, you might want to reschedule those bad boys, because that's not going to happen. The second inauguration for Donald Trump is today in Washington, d C. The inauguration has been moved indoors because of a frigid weather forecast in the DC area. Carrie Underwood is going to sing America the Beautiful, while opera singer Christopher Maccio will perform the national anthem. President Trump is expected to take his oath of office inside the Capitol Rotunda at eleven am hour time, and that'll all be televised all day long. Today is officially the most depressing day of the year. It's called Blue Monday, and psychologists say that it always falls.
Speaker 1: On the third Monday of January.
Speaker 4: Blue Monday has been a thing for the last twenty years, and it's based on a weird formula that's supposed to calculate how sad or depressing any day of the year may be. Some reasons psychologists say today's the most depressing day include bad weather and short days, so that checks a box if you're in Houston today. Enough time being passed since Christmas, so people have lost that holiday spirit. A lot of people's New Year's resolutions have already fallen through, and so you might be at an all time low on motivation.
Speaker 1: You hit rock bottom there. Well, let's turn all that around. Let's just do it, turn it around. Just don't do those things. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no blue Monday for us today. Man, Let's keep it light, titan bright. And people are also realizing that they still have a full year of work ahead of them.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there's a full year of everything. Turns out, that's what January is. Yeah. Comedian Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 4: Hosts Saturday Night Live this weekend, and in his monologue, yes President Trump to quote remember his humanity, Chappelle said, quote, the presidency is no place for petty people. Donald Trump, I know that you watch the show man. Remember whether people voted for you or not, They're all counting on you. The whole world is counting on you. And I mean it when I say this. Good luck. You can just see his monologue on the Rod Ryan Show blog page today. In music news, No Doubt is reuniting for the fire Aid Concert at the end of this month. The band, fronted by Gwyn Stefani, previously reunited to perform at Coachella this year. The Firehead concert is going to go down January thirtieth, and it'll raise money for rebuilding community affected by the California wildfires. Those are Euston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they keep adding I think Olivia Rodrigo and Stevie wonder. The thing's getting bigger and bigger and bigger. But yeah, it's a big deal that no doubt said they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it. It's really big. Agreen nitting twice in two years, huh.
Speaker 3: I was very surprised that that was a one off thing. When they did reunite all right.
Speaker 1: To do a tour, you got asked, Okay, do we have to talk about football? Yeah, that Texans game, we just don't talk about. Listen, we knew the Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Chiefs, we knew they were really good, and we knew that the refs loved them, and both of those things.
Speaker 1: Those those things were evident on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Division round of playoffs. Texans started off with the loss. They lost the Chiefs and the refs twenty three to fourteen. It was not one hundred percent on the refs, but the refs did not help. And it just sucks. It just sucks, that's really what. Yeah, it just sucks. Football stupid sometimes Okay. Commanders also upset the Lions on Saturday night, forty five to thirty one.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest upset of the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yesterday the Eagles beat the Rams twenty eight to twenty two, and your Bills got by the Ravens twenty seven to twenty five, although they tried.
Speaker 1: To make it close there.
Speaker 4: College football Playoff National Championship Game is tonight. Ohio State is gonna take on Notre Dame in Atlanta. Ohio State's an eight and a half point favorite heading into this game. That'll kick off at six point thirty and you can watch it on ESPN. And in basketball, Rockets are gonna be back in action this afternoon. They're gonna host the Pistons at the Toyota Center. That'll tip off at one o'clock and you can listen to the game over here on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on in sports.
Speaker 3: Alright, Let's go who's up, who's working today? Who is going to rock with us today? Man, let me know that you're awake and ready to do this, that we're you know, like we're not talking to just the three of us is Chili's here.
Speaker 1: He's all bundled up. Chili might be not in the best mood state.
Speaker 3: Happening's on the football field this weekend, so be nice to him. Seven one three two one two five nine four five. Would love to get you on for the first phone call. Coldest balls outside, Be careful. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Ninety four or five of us who was steak?
Speaker 1: That don't warm me up a little bit? Crawling in the dark, Well, suck its cold cold. It's cold out there.
Speaker 3: Wakey, wakey, wrap up that snaky Rob Ryan's show. We are here live on This is Martin Luther King Junior Day. iHeart offices closed today. We said we'd come in. We got some things coming up down down down the road that we thought maybe.
Speaker 1: We would work today and maybe we could take this. I mean, we were just off for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: I've always kind of maintained that Martin Luther King Day, let's just kind of come in and.
Speaker 1: Work and see what you guys are up to.
Speaker 5: Somebody we'll use this.
Speaker 3: Day down the road a little bit. So it is good to be in with you. We do have a winter storm warning.
Speaker 1: I don't have to tell you anything that you don't already know.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be wicked cold outside today, partly cloudy.
Speaker 1: It'll get up to forty two today, which isn't bad.
Speaker 3: It's about thirty outside right now, wintery mix and all that stuff. I mean, there was no surprise, HISD. I know a lot of school districts are closed, but HISD, when that came out, we're like, Okay, of course my kid's.
Speaker 1: Not going to school on Tuesday. And if you think they're going on Wednesday, you're crazy. There's just a lot of did say Wednesdays?
Speaker 3: I think so, so Tuesday, Wednesday, come on. We don't even know what's happening. But they think that we're gonna be getting some snow. Listen, I don't remember the last time that they were so confident that we were gonna be getting some snow.
Speaker 1: They're really, really confident where it could be. It's not just possible snow, it's snow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not a dusting either, like a couple of inches of snow. So it'll be interesting. It'll be a wild ride this week, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So today on the show, those of you that are up, I see the phone lines are ringing. I want to go take some calls.
Speaker 3: Adam, the comp's going for win number two fresh out of BedHead to head. I mentioned AJR tickets Rodeo Houston. We'll get you in in homeroom. We're going to play the Texas Hammer Game. We're gonna give you at seven to twenty Monster Jam. Hey, the Monster Jamy. Five cent ticket sale is tomorrow, and I know this is gonna mess with a lot of people because not everybody's in their normal routine. So we're gonna try to get the word out there tomorrow nine dollars and forty five cents. Yeah, fifteen hundred tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm reading this like on the air with you. So we'll do a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three hundred level club seats currently valued at thirty five dollars each. We have fifteen hundred of those on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents tomorrow morning, starting.
Speaker 1: At six am. That's awesome. Okay, there's that.
Speaker 2: It's that time for the first phone call in the name.
Speaker 3: That's like Johnny the Butcher got through Johnnay, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: Brod, Good morning, Johnny? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm well sir, where do you butcher at crow grawait on you? Oh, he's my guy, He's my butcher like that. Yeah, he's the guy always at Krowground.
Speaker 1: Student? Is that stud mon?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah. How long you been butchering?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Fifteen years this year.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Johnny, I see him at Kroger a lot. I go to that one all the time. And uh, dude, you're always in a good mood like you're one of these guys. You don't look like you're you're upset about being at work. You look like you kind of dig what you do. I don't know, that's just the vibe you give off. I don't know what's going on with you, but you're always giving off like a vibe like, hey man, this is my gig. I'm here, and I see you talking to other customers too. You're good at what you do, bro.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I do enjoy what I do because people don't realize when you're a butcher, you're feeding everybody and so you're actually you get a help everybody from people that are just learning how to cook.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The little old lady that's looking for a deal and she ain't got a lot of money, so you point her out to the mark downs or what's on special.
Speaker 5: Or just things like that. So that's what we do.
Speaker 1: So what is happening in the back room at Kroger?
Speaker 3: Are there like huge sides of beef that you're cutting up like what we saw? Like how like Rocky was punching in the in the original Rocky movie? Like, are there huge sides of cows and stuff? What's going on in the back room?
Speaker 5: No, the cows are all in boxes. Now that's all over with unless you're a mom and pop.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so there's no had a cow to punch on.
Speaker 5: But no, no, there's.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, bro, I know that you guys gotta I mean Kroger, you guys have gotta stay open, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So as you know, we all have generators that run the basics.
Speaker 5: So the checkouts, as long.
Speaker 6: As this computer systems are up and we can check people out, they're gonna be there. That I'm actually off the last week because I injured myself not at work, but okay, so I'm cool, But uh, I just want people to realize it's only two maybe two and a half days that this is going on. Don't panic to the point where you're just shoving things in your freezer.
Speaker 5: You don't need that. You just need the basics.
Speaker 6: Look, you, if you have an electric stove, you may lose your electricity, so you you need a grill. If you have a grill, use your barbecue, riquets or whatever.
Speaker 5: You can still cook.
Speaker 6: It's not the end of the world. If you have a gas stove, you're fine. You get a cook.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And also, if we.
Speaker 6: Do lose power and the temperature drops and you don't have your refrigerator, guess what works a cooler outside.
Speaker 1: This guy knows what he's talking about. I've lived up north.
Speaker 5: I lived all the way in Quarterly in Idaho.
Speaker 6: Don't pannah can till you have to remember the people in front of you. Remember that because people are gonna freak out today.
Speaker 5: It's just the way it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember bread, pop tarts, cereal things in cans.
Speaker 5: You can even eat cold. It's fine. We're not gonna starve us and we're used to. It's it's two to two and a half days of just we need to just chill out, you know.
Speaker 6: Get gas ree generators. Get up early this morning, go do what you gotta do and be nice to the people at these stores that are there for you.
Speaker 1: Johnny. No one's gonna need me.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna say, Rod, we don't need we just just put Johnny in.
Speaker 1: The butcher on for all the words of wisdom. Listen, brother, I gotta cut you loose man. Thank you, Johnny. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I gotta take a quick break when we come back, got a rect check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the game we're playing today.
Speaker 7: Houston's Alternative and Home at the Rod Ryan Morning Show, ninety four five.
Speaker 2: The Buzz.
Speaker 7: From the show Federal Credit Union Studio. This is ninety four or five The Buzz, Houston's Rocking Alternative.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 3: Woo's cold, it's cold, It's cold.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're here live man. I hope you guys had a great weekend. Welcome aboard.
Speaker 3: On this Monday, Martin Luther King Junior Day. Both parades going down today. Alex if A Turner his whole say, it was like fix the potholes and unify those damn parades.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get that done, huh? I guess not because it's pot now, I guess. I hope you're off to a great start to your day.
Speaker 3: No rain, partly cloudy, high at forty two today, it's about thirty outside right now. You know, we've got a winter storm warning going on. Weather, everything weather wise is trending. It's just it's balls cooled everywhere, not just here. Yeah, it's all over the place. But man, kids, no school, I mean no school. They weren't having school today anyway, but Tuesday, Wednesday there's no school.
Speaker 4: The airport shutting down at midnight. Yeah, the weather is absolutely trending. And then MLK Day also trending. Okay, today you just said to me it. We still have the two parades going on. It's gonna be called as hell out there, but we want to go out and celebrate today's day. And then also Inauguration Day is trending. Donald Trump will be sworn in about eleven am. Hour time you get Carrie Underwood singing, and yeah, it's all the proceedings will be televised. I think you probably tune in and watch it now if you want to. But that's what's trending. And I prod the.
Speaker 1: Bus all right, where's our guy here?
Speaker 8: Good dude, this is that on the top.
Speaker 1: You're a rummy right out of bed hit the.
Speaker 9: Head Champions back in the game, looking to finally get us a Hall of Famer in there.
Speaker 1: He's free forming again.
Speaker 9: Sorry, Jerry, I know you're retired at one pump trumps, but I am too, so I had to make you one so I can get in there, get in the Hall of Fame and become the first back to back fresh out of bed hit the Head Champions join me on Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, there's a win number two.
Speaker 3: Bitches nice nice, it is strong does not want help on those says no, that's my thing, all right. If you want to play him in some alternate universe, he's still doing a victory speeded somewhere seven. If you think you can beat last year's champion, you're listening.
Speaker 2: To the Rod Ryan Show on the bus.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five the bus couples skate from Papa Roach.
Speaker 1: Let's leave a light on Rob Ryan on this Monday. Welcome back for the weekend, everybody.
Speaker 3: Martin Luther King Junior Day appreciate some of you reaching out saying, Hey, I'm off today, but I'm still waking up with you, guys. Want to hear what's going on? Want to hear freshout of bed head to head. I mean the fact that you're checking in for homeroom on a day off.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how much that means to me. I mean it, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I did have six picks over the weekend. I sent those over to Chili yesterday during halftime. I'm like, damn, I gotta get Chilli my six picks. So I was all excited wearing my bill stuff, and I didn't know what the outcome of the game was going to be before.
Speaker 1: I hit send. So thank god, I'm all, I'm all smiling. It's voodoo everybody. You know, everybody's excited.
Speaker 3: About the bills of Like god, if I would have walked in and they lost and I had.
Speaker 1: To have that going up on six picks, I would have been pissed. Winter storm warning going on.
Speaker 3: It's thirty outside right now, no rain partly Cloudy's guys will get up to forty two today.
Speaker 10: And now each time for the Fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 1: Listeners to your corners, Adam the cop, good morning, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning for the rods.
Speaker 1: You working today, Yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 3: Don't still say it like yeah, don't say it like that, Just say yes, I'm working like you guys. All right, he's out there, all right, you're out there. What the road's gotta look. I mean, not even half the amount of people out on the roads right now.
Speaker 1: Huh oh yeah, no, it's it's pretty empty. Yeah, it's gotta be a ghost.
Speaker 5: Holidays forward to go on and stuff. Yeah, I mean hopefully it's safe like that. I mean, the let's keep on the road tomorrow is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be the best thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that means, you know, no no writing tickets, no toaster of him for you at the end of the month, you know, the quota system.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no hook for the watch.
Speaker 3: But I gotcha. All right, Adam, you're going for win number two. You're taking on Wes, who hasn't been around in a couple of years. He says, Hey, WESO, Hey dude, good to have you back on. Chili says it's been a couple of years.
Speaker 1: That's that's probably about right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, did you leave or something or did we say, did Alex say something that pissed you off and you left for a couple of years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you knew y'all. Just y'all stopped accepting my phone call.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's not I get where this is going. It's Chilli's fault. Okay, Wes, welcome back. You know you're taking on the guy that won the whole thing last year. Oh yeah you know that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, to be the best, you got to beat the best.
Speaker 3: That's what Wes said. That's what I just told Wes to say. That's what I just said. Think maybe Wes will say that. Okay, shout out your name.
Speaker 1: When you think you know the answer, you need to correct.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 1: Look as I got a rod Ryan Showed T shirt.
Speaker 3: Sorrys the T shirt. We don't have any sweatshirts T shirt. You're gonna have to layer up, Alex. I got Adam and I have Wes.
Speaker 1: Adam and Wes.
Speaker 3: Wes hasn't played in two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Adam eat rusty. He won the thing. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Question number one, shout out your name. What is the chemical symbol for water?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Adam?
Speaker 4: H two?
Speaker 1: O H two is a correct answer.
Speaker 3: He didn't smoke you, Wes, but it was a clean He got in before you.
Speaker 1: He got in clean.
Speaker 3: I thought you were impressively fast for not playing in a couple of years.
Speaker 1: You just got to find another gear. Okay, Wes, sound good. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Who is Mickey Mouse's girlfriends?
Speaker 1: Adam many Mouse? Show me Mini Mouse? Yeah yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Many Mouse to My brother would kill me if I got that one.
Speaker 1: Good dame work. Uh well, no for you?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, Wes, that wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: That was not bad. If it was just some.
Speaker 3: Humdrum other player, you had a real good chance there. You were in every one of those. It's just Adam was laser like. Wes, Thank you, man. I hope don't wait an all, do not wait another. Okay, thirty days, that's what I like to hear. Thirty days, Adam, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh you know it? Hey, bro, Like start thinking about your victory speech right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, like start formulating that's not heart works, not hurt work, don't be terrible. I'd like to thank the guy that bows my lawn. You know, my sister's cousin's brother's friend. Let's let's start pulling it together right now.
Speaker 11: Okay, congratulations, it's a Ron Ryan show.
Speaker 7: Good Mornings on ninety four.
Speaker 3: Five The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good morning, Rob Ryan's show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having a song. It's another one of those bands.
Speaker 3: Man, you know, they were at a certain level and I'm not saying System of A Down was.
Speaker 1: Not a big band. I'm not even saying they weren't a huge band.
Speaker 3: But now they've kind of you've got some dates on the schedule and they're doing stadium stuff. Yeah, they were an arena band with strong.
Speaker 1: Support when they were around at their peak.
Speaker 3: Then they go away for a little bit and all of a sudden, you're kind of like doing some stadium stuff. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Is that what they say? You know, my chemical romance. We looked at them like they were never an arena band playing two three nights and I think they did nine shows at the Forum in Los Angeles and something silly and.
Speaker 4: Your fans get old enough to buy all the tickets, yes, and they're like, okay, cool, you can come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So System of It Down is another one of those bands that just you know, went away came back huge. I don't want bands to go away, but financially, it's a pretty smart thing to like, you know, cool your jets for a couple of years. Let us think that you're never, never getting back together, and then come back and play. The arena's double the size that you belong in. Partly cloudy today, no rain, high A forty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you out there right now? Fresh out of bed head to head challenge? Here's your current champion. You know, Adam doesn't even listen to his own speeches.
Speaker 3: He forces us to listen to him. I go, dude, do you want a little help? He's like, no, I got this rip. And then he gets done.
Speaker 1: With this one. He goes, that's why I don't listen to him. Like, well, we have to hear him. I like that, though. Here is good morning, everybody listens.
Speaker 9: Out of the cup and I'm your friends out of bed heads ahead, two day champion, This five time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 12: Is trying to get back in for the sixth time.
Speaker 9: Okay, and can we finally get a weigh number three of the year. We're gonna find out tomorrow Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 8: So what is tomorrow?
Speaker 1: What tick tac Taco Tuesday? I don't know. I'll know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He said, he doesn't listen to him. Just let us listen to those.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Portra all right, I'm gonna have some Rodeo Houston tickets coming up for you.
Speaker 1: But first, it's the fuck that.
Speaker 2: To the day.
Speaker 1: Yep, we make you look smart your body, it's the the day. Got the cast drove in today. Good to see you, bro. It's a workday. Markets aren't open.
Speaker 3: I thought you'd be all there, nice and toasty in your bed, you know, the crackling fire in the background.
Speaker 1: Thought you would just call in today. I was going to start a fire in here.
Speaker 3: Actually, juldan please, Engineer Bob would not like that. I brought in some fun facts for you guys. Every letter in the English, every letter in English is silent in at least one word, except for this letter. There's only one letter that is never ever silent in any word.
Speaker 13: Ze Why V?
Speaker 1: The letter V is never silent. The band Paris with a V remember that buzz best band? Yeah, p V R I S. Yeah, that's just being weird. It's not a real word. It's the French capital.
Speaker 3: The only time it's been silent is when Trump typed that he was going to get.
Speaker 1: Some co O V F E f E.
Speaker 3: That was the only time in the English language that the v was silent.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 3: Everybody, everybody in this room, and then my man Chili over there in the chili bowl.
Speaker 1: Everyone's got two arms.
Speaker 3: Congrats, you guys have an above average number of arms. Is almost no one has more than two arms, but some people have zero or one arm.
Speaker 1: That means the.
Speaker 3: Average number of arms worldwide is just slightly less than two.
Speaker 1: You're above average. Hell, I just gave you a compliment.
Speaker 3: Finally, there are six seasons in the Hindu calendar. There's summer, there's monsoon, there's autumn, there's late autumn, pre winter, winter, and spring. That's neat six seasons.
Speaker 1: Isn't heat. It's the funk that to the day we make you look smart your body.
Speaker 12: It's the day do you have an above average number of legs?
Speaker 3: I just told yes, yes, you could use that fact. I was gonna use that tomorrow. Thanks, I was gonna do the leg thing tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I just gave everybody in this room a compliment, and you all giggle that. Okay, you're all above average.
Speaker 1: Six to captain, All right, um, it's your fun. I want to know the actor's name.
Speaker 3: He beat out huge competition to be the star in this series of movies he beat out Bruce Willis, Michael Keaton, Tom Hanks, Judge Reinhold, to name a few, I'll take the actor's name or the series of movies that he beat out seven one three, two, one two, five nine four five. It's Monday, I'll take either one.
Speaker 4: It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 1: So I guess we can talk about what happened on Friday, Friday, Yeah, because it was a good day. Yeah, it was a good day.
Speaker 3: So, but nothing happening today, right, nothing's happening, Okay, Yeah, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: Do you think what happened on Friday?
Speaker 12: The DAW was up three hundred and thirty four points. When we kick off tomorrow, it's going to be forty three thousand and four to thirty seven, NASDAC up two hundred and ninety two to nineteen thousand and six thirty benchmore tenor Treasury trades at a four point six thirty percent, and oil is at seventy seven dollars seventy three cents a barrow to the most actives, the big studs in the video, Amazon and Goldman Sachs. The Big Day's Merk Travelers and Johnson and Johnson. The economic calendar today is all clear right now. Futures well, they're closed too. That's it. I'm at here. This is Hal and Mandy's director with Ramon James, reporter for The Rod Ryan Show. From Ramon James on saying, flip and gusta and do forget toways rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 14: Famin's expressed are those of halland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates, Income Ember, NYC, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or A sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance. Transmison, We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This program is for educational and informational services on Bests of duds are based on movement as reported by.
Speaker 1: Yelling the NINAS ninety four to five the bus. Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. Let's go over to the phones here. Good morning, good morning, how are you Dan? I'm great?
Speaker 5: Who's this is Mike?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 8: You're working today from your sir heading in right Now.
Speaker 1: What do you do.
Speaker 2: In card show?
Speaker 1: Inside sales? Not not off today? Interesting?
Speaker 8: Oh no, everything you can?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, all right, Well, let's let's get you uh, let's get you something. Let's reward you for being up early. This is a really good prize today too.
Speaker 1: I'll take either the actor's name or.
Speaker 3: The series of movies. But actors that audition for this role, Bruce Willis, Michael Keaton, Judge Reinhold, Tom Hanks all wanted it.
Speaker 1: But who got it or what was the movies? Over the movies?
Speaker 8: It was Steve Guttenberg with the Police Academy series.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, dude, way to go.
Speaker 3: We got both of those correct, And can anybody it's like anything? Can you imagine any other actor playing the you know that role?
Speaker 1: No, Steve Gutenberg was the guy.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure Tom Hanks would have done a fine job.
Speaker 3: But Tom Hanks wouldn't have stuck around for Police Academy nine.
Speaker 1: Gutenberg was down for all of them, I believe.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, I'm gonna give you tickets to see A.
Speaker 2: J R.
Speaker 3: March sixth at the Rodeo everyone else Rodeo Houston to get your tickets.
Speaker 1: But Mike's in bro. Congrats, Thank you, appreciate it. Thank you, Mike. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Second, Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five The Buzz on Iheartradiot Bus station from iHeartRadio The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four five, Wake Out the Buzz, ninety four the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, Green Day on that bill for the fire Aid concert that's going to be coming up at the end of this month, Alex, you were talking about, no doubt has just been added to that re reunited yet because they only did that one Coachella show, so they're going to reunite for this. I mean, Gwen Stefani could have done that by yourself with Dank, but but they it's cool.
Speaker 1: They're all together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, hopefully more awareness and more money.
Speaker 1: Raised and all of that. So that's coming at the end of the month. But no doubt, I.
Speaker 3: Think headlining the music blog page today getting back together for a second big show. Hope you're off to a great start to your day. There's a bunch of you work in this morning, Okay, good, I see that some of you are tuning in, and then there's a few been not working that still wanted to be a part of homeroom man. Thank you, thank you so much. There is a winter storm warning going on. All hell's gonna break loose over the next couple of days. A lot of people off today. The kiddos are all off of school today, but it's looking like Tuesday and Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're ever going back to school.
Speaker 3: Maybe no rain today, partly cloudy, hive around forty two.
Speaker 1: That's what you need to know.
Speaker 3: Next hour, we're gonna play the Texas Hammer Game for Monster Jam tickets. Tomorrow is the deep discounted Monster Jam ticket sale.
Speaker 1: At six am.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put up a link and we're gonna sell tickets for the February first show for nine dollars and forty five cents. We have fifteen hundred tickets, so.
Speaker 1: I'll talk more about that.
Speaker 3: I got my man Alex here for a third big week, pulling it down with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Yours cool, nice, good morning ride, Good morning home room.
Speaker 1: There is a winter storm morning.
Speaker 4: In effect for all of southeast Texas is going to go until six pm tomorrow. A mixture of snowsleet, and freezing rain is likely to fall beginning tonight, creating hazardous driving conditions all throughout the area. The National Weather Service predicts three to five inches of snow and sleep to accumulate over that time. An extreme cold watch has also been issued for Tomorrow night through Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning could see our coldest temperatures of the year so far. Both George Bush and Hobby Airports are gonna be closing at midnight tonight and will remain closed all day tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I didn't wrap my plants. You didn't. All my neighbors are wrapping every Yeah, all the buildings. I see you have, like the blankets over. I don't know if it works. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get wracked. Any of the tropicals are just gonna absolutely get ruined.
Speaker 1: I don't see plants.
Speaker 3: A sheet is going to help anything, not with what we're getting.
Speaker 1: Maybe a heated blanket, if you've got one of those.
Speaker 4: Maybe The second inauguration for Donald Trump is today in Washington, d C. The inaugration has been moved indoors because of a frigid weather forecast in the DC area. Carrie Underwood is going to sing America the Beautiful while opera singer Christopher Maccio.
Speaker 1: Will be performing the nation shalanthem.
Speaker 4: President Trump is expected to take his oaths of office inside the Capitol Rotunda at eleven am hour time. The US ban of TikTok came and went over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Rod, I know you're.
Speaker 4: Relieved that it was wild that they brought it back. The app did go down, but only for a few hours before being restored. Users of the app got a notification saying a law banning TikTok has been enacted.
Speaker 1: In the US.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, that means you can't use TikTok for now. The app did return later when Donald Trump used a clause to grant a ninety day extension before the law goes into effect. Trump says he's going to use these ninety days to quote make a deal to protect our national security. TikTok says that it will do or it will work on a long term solution.
Speaker 1: The keiths TikTok in the United States.
Speaker 4: It's unclear exactly when this deadline would be, but it's likely that the band would be back in effect if the deal cannot be reached.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of TikTokers excited about, you know, because it was down for a little bit, not loud at all. But boy, it's been unspoiled hours. Those are real comment real people that their lives were changed. Yeah, because TikTok went away for twelve all th song.
Speaker 1: Guys, you could have watched football instead. But okay, that's okay. I'm happy the people are happy that it's back. I'm fine.
Speaker 4: It's some entertainment news. Roseanne Barr and a Canadian rapper. Do you know this guy, Tom McDonald?
Speaker 1: You're familiar with the Canadian rapper. I know you're a big Canadian rap guy. We all don't know each other. I mean, I don't know Canadians.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, Roseanne Barr and Tom McDonald released a pro Trump song titled Daddy's Home over the weekend. In the music video for this song, Roseanne is wearing corn rows and shaking her ass in the video, and then, as of last night, this music video had close to three million views.
Speaker 1: I do you want to? I do have a little clip of it.
Speaker 3: All right, it's it's been edited, so we're okay.
Speaker 1: He's done. We last. They care no wait moment, that's all I need to that man.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Roseanne singing, come on have we learned our lesson?
Speaker 1: Good? Good?
Speaker 3: For Rosannes, she learned her lesson? You would think he listen If that's something you want to watch. You want to see Roseanne shaking her ass and singing. I got the video as blog page.
Speaker 4: Matt Healey in the nineteen seventy five will allegedly be releasing a new song about Taylor Swift. The two briefly dated back in twenty twenty three, but Swift wrote about Healey and some of her songs on her Tortured Poet's Department album. According to the British tabloid The Sun, the nineteen seventy five are working on their new album and Heally is going.
Speaker 1: To turn the tables on Swift.
Speaker 4: One example of it is a song that is reportedly called God Has Entered My Body that features the lyrics quote keep your head up, Princess, your tiara is falling.
Speaker 1: There's no word on when the new nineteen seventy.
Speaker 4: Five album or songs are expected to be released, but man, now they're coming at Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Turn the tables on her.
Speaker 3: If she can write about Jig Jillen Hall and all these other dudes that she dated, why can't they write songs about her.
Speaker 4: I mean they can and it looks like they are according to this British TABLEID.
Speaker 1: But yeah, those who Uston's headlines, all right, good for him? Is it team?
Speaker 3: Is it Team Heayan Taylor?
Speaker 1: Always? Yeah? Because of my wife, I have to be Team Taylor.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I wasn't on Saturday though, hopefully my kids still sleeping Team Heley over here. It was the Division round of the NFL playoffs. This weekend football just kind.
Speaker 4: Of sucks, so we don't even really need to discuss it, but if we have to. Texans fellow the Chiefs and the Refs twenty three to fourteen, and then the Commander's upset the Lions forty five to thirty one. Yesterday, the Eagles beat the Rams twenty eight twenty two, and the Bills got by the Ravens twenty seven to twenty five. The College Football Playoff National Championship Game is tonight. Ohio State's gonna take on Notre Dame in Atlanta. Ohio State's an eight and a half point favorite going into this one. That'll kick off at six thirty and you can watch it on ESPN. In basketball, the Rockets be back in action this afternoon. They're gonna host the PI sends the Toyota Center at a tip off at one o'clock and you can listen to that game over on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety that what's going on in sports?
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, next hour, Texas Hammer game. Yeah, to win Monster Gym tickets. Oh wait, more on.
Speaker 7: That the Rod Ryan Morning Show six.
Speaker 3: It's bad for both teams, right, You know, none of those guys in Buffalo are from there, and some guys played in a colder climate when they were in college, maybe, but.
Speaker 4: They just assumed that, like you've played in it before because you're playing in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: But Baltimore also gets really cool too. Yeah, so it just makes for a bit of a sloppy game. I do want to talk. I want to find out how Chili's doing.
Speaker 3: We've got a winter storm warning going on, so we know that all hell is going to break loose over the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: How is Chili? Have you?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's better than I assumed you.
Speaker 3: Listen, it was the Kansas City Chiefs. Okay, it was gonna be a major upset. Of course, I wanted them to win more than anybody just get the Chiefs out of it.
Speaker 1: But think Chili. I had to win more Chili.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm surviving. Okay, I'm surviving.
Speaker 3: The the eight sacks is the thing. My biggest takeaway from the Texans game. Absolutely inexcusable. Yeah, you know, you know c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud, young quarterback, maybe hangs.
Speaker 3: On to a little longer, doesn't really want to run, doesn't want to be a running quarterback.
Speaker 4: I wish you'd run a little bit more than they had to. But yeah, got banged up a little bit in.
Speaker 1: The beginning of the game. All right, So Chile.
Speaker 3: Takeaways from Saturday's game. I know the disappointment is there for sure.
Speaker 8: Uh takeaways.
Speaker 15: We just need to rebuild the whole offensive line. Yeah, I mean, get some real good offensive lineman. Schultz, the tight end needs to be gone. He doesn't even block. Okay, one of a couple of the sacks.
Speaker 8: That were in CJ. Warren him, he didn't even block.
Speaker 1: Sorely wants some fires.
Speaker 15: I mean, you have to kind of clean house on some stuff in order to get better. You know, some of the players gotta be They got to be held accountable, you know. Yeah, because everybody can sit there and say, well, the revs did this, the revs did that. But at the end of the day, the refs weren't playing, you know, Texas, the guys they were playing.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what I've kind of formulated in my own head and you can tell me if I'm crazy, Alex, You're crazy?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: If you didn't know that there was something weird going on with the referees and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: There were such There were just one play in particular with so egregious that I feel like there's been an absolute exposure of this. Even I saw Dave Portnoy from Barstool Sports. It's like, you got to be kidning me, the NFL, how are you allowing this?
Speaker 4: So one where the two Texans players ran into each other and Patrick Mahomes slides under them and it was somehow hitting him.
Speaker 3: So is the microscope on the refs in Kansas City, and let's see what is this relationship? They can't monkey your round on Sunday. They absolutely can.
Speaker 1: They cannot. Unless Goodell does anything, They're going to just do what they do.
Speaker 3: There's there's closed door meetings, there are statements that are made, there are calls that are made that we will not know about.
Speaker 1: Kodell cannot have refs favoring one team. He can, he can. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that, but the Bills have a chance that they don't have to play the Kansas City refs.
Speaker 1: It's on Sunday and just the Chiefs.
Speaker 15: Everybody knows that the NFL wants the Chiefs because it's good for money wise. They their whole thing is Taylor Swift.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: They're making money off of Taylor Swift without having to pay her. Okay, so more Taylor Swift, the better it is for them. And then you know, I mean, there's something going on. But at the end of the day, the players are the ones playing the game.
Speaker 1: You know, here's what's going to be fun if you don't know.
Speaker 3: The Bills and the Chiefs played a couple of years ago for the AFC Championship Game, and it's not just me, It's built is one of the greatest football games of all time. They put on an unbelievable show. Alex will say not enough defense, but it just was. It just it goes down as one of the greatest football games of all time. You have a rematch of that. If you don't know that game, you're gonna se highlights from it all week. They're gonna be talking about it.
Speaker 4: They played in the playoffs a couple of times, not just in the AFC Championship, but like this this year is the Bills finally getting over the hump and beating them in the regular season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we beat them a couple of times in the regular season, just can't beat them in the postseason.
Speaker 1: So the stages set Washington. I'll be a huge Washington fan. The comedies, Yeah, the Lions.
Speaker 2: You know me.
Speaker 8: I want Jalen Hurst.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: He's a Houston boy, the big well, Yeah, I don't Houston boy.
Speaker 8: I don't Jaylen Hurs.
Speaker 3: I'd like a rookie quarterback to be against the build. I like the Bills to go to the Super Bowl and I'd like a rook quarterback to be in there and be blinded by the lights. That's what I'm hoping for. Jalen Hurst has been there. Yeah, I want a rookie quarterback. So to give Buffalo a better chance, do.
Speaker 8: Me a favorite run.
Speaker 15: Please call me the main office at the house back home and tell him every chance you get to hit Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: And Mahomes take him out, hit damn but legally legally hit them or get like a third strand of hit him, not legally.
Speaker 3: It's you know what he maybe he isn't it the best tight end route runner of all time because he's not fast. He just it's unbelievable that Travis. How could Travis Kelsey be open?
Speaker 4: Well, they didn't use him all year, and then they planned for just like well at least him and Patrick Mahomes' legs in the playoffs because people aren't prepping for it.
Speaker 1: And then you think he's over on yards is fifty and he smoked that. It is my numbing to me, even like during Bill's games when they're playing them. How is this guy open?
Speaker 8: Honestly, he just shouldn't be open at all.
Speaker 13: Ever, you know who this guy is.
Speaker 1: He's the most face. He's like one of the most famous players in the league.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he's just run around at Taylor Swift's boyfriend cover head.
Speaker 4: And now we hate Kate and Clark too because she's hanging out with Taylor the whole time.
Speaker 2: Like, what was that?
Speaker 1: I don't understand any of that, all right, Sorry, Texans fans.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was excited. I was the biggest Texans fan on Saturday, I really was. I got some of that.
Speaker 8: Texans fans are Bills fans right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah good, I got some of that stuff. It's all my six picks today.
Speaker 3: Make sure you go check out my six picks on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Come now to win the best game in Houston. Who wants it?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we had to come in today because it's Texas Hammer Day around here. We're gonna play the Texas Hammer Game. On the flip of this break from Monster Jam tickets, I got a four pack with pit passes. This is for the February first show at NRG Stadium.
Speaker 1: That's the one that we're putting.
Speaker 3: The deeply discounted tickets on sale tomorrow at six am. Fifteen hundred tickets. But if you want to win a free pair, you want to get in the queue with the Chile right now. And again he's he's a little tender today, so be careful seven one three two one two five nine four five if you want to hammer with us.
Speaker 7: He used to rock Alternative and the Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: And we are here live, wakey, wakey, hands off cupcake, keep your hands.
Speaker 1: On the cupcakes. It's cold. We got a winter star morning. I'll allow that.
Speaker 3: Keep everything wrapped up and covered up. No rain today, partly cloudy, high at forty two. Next couple of days. Look wild out there, though. They're closing down the airports right at midnight. Yeah, they're already telling us that, hey, no flights tomorrow even Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Kids aren't in school. I don't want you out on the roads.
Speaker 3: If you don't have to be out there, don't be out there, like we got out on the roads to tell you not to get on the roads. Okay, So weather is the number one, is definitely trend I see that everywhere, everything dealing with the weather. Airport's school getting in front of it, already canceling schools for school days, hunkering down for.
Speaker 1: The next couple of days. I would imagine kids.
Speaker 16: Aren't going to schools, airports aren't going by Wednesday night. Maybe things will be clear up Thursday and maybe the latest, I think, But yeah, winter weather, it's trending.
Speaker 1: Also trending is the NFL playoffs.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about that, but the divisional round of the playoffs wrapped up last night and we got our final four in the NFL remaining, not including.
Speaker 1: The Texans, So who cares whatever, Suppo, it's not even that cool, and you really think about it.
Speaker 4: Mlkday, very cool, that's going down to day.
Speaker 1: We got both parades still happening. It will be very cold if you.
Speaker 4: Were at those parades, but it is MLK Day, So Happy Martin Luther King Day to everyone.
Speaker 1: That's what's trending. On ninety for five of the bus. This is DMA Handler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer Game.
Speaker 8: With Ron Ryan. On ninety four the bus.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I've got a Monster Jam four pack with pit passes up for grabs.
Speaker 1: This is the Saturday, the February first show.
Speaker 3: Of course, Monster Jam's going down February second, and then the following Saturday. We're gonna be at everything. Okay, we're gonna be at everything. We're gonna be down there in the pits. Tomorrow is the nine dollars and forty five cent ticket sale. Jillie's gonna put that link up at six am and you will have fifteen hundred tickets that are normally thirty five bucks a piece. These are good seats too, for nine dollars and forty five cents. So I'm just giving your heads up on tomorrow right now. If you're in the queue, you're gonna play the game and hopefully you win a four pack of tickets.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Alex. Listener, Alex, good morning, good morning, good morning, Hey dude, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: What are you doing up so early with us today? You're working?
Speaker 15: Huh yeah, head into work?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Buyer pantter for a severe service?
Speaker 2: Vow?
Speaker 1: Oh this guy needs to be there. Yeah, you sound essential. You sound essential, Alex, I hope. So all right, let's take.
Speaker 3: A listen to some lyrics. This is gonna be the great Texas Hammer. He spits the lyrics. You tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 13: You should know that the lives won't hide You're clause not a lot either.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Stained?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Stained? Well, I'm not saying it's not stained, but you didn't give me the song title. So I need band.
Speaker 3: I need the band and the song title. In halfway Anthony, good morning, good morning, Hey dude.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: How about yourself? Great?
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to the great now you you know you gotta tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Okay, yes, sir, all right, here we go.
Speaker 13: You should know that the lies long hide you're clawed.
Speaker 1: It's not a lot either, man, Anthony.
Speaker 3: You gotta guess three two one, yeah, sorry, bro, you gotta get in there sooner.
Speaker 11: Seven one three two one two five nine four five The rod Ryan Show, mushy four or five to the bus.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody look cold? Too cold for that nonsense. Good morning rod Ryan's show. On this Monday, MILF Monday, Martin Luther King Junior Day. Lots of links up under the on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: I had six picks over the weekend, and.
Speaker 3: Then I realized what a great weekend I.
Speaker 1: Had, and so much of it was not caught on my camera. I made tortillas for the first time. Oh yeah, that go. They were okay, just okay, yeah. I saw a video online and I said, I'm gonna make tortillas. I mean it's real simple, I mean it's three ingredients. Boom, boom boom.
Speaker 3: Butter well four ingredients, butter water, flour and a little bit of baking powder.
Speaker 1: I just can't roll them.
Speaker 3: I don't know how yet practice you have to roll them so thin and then put them on. It's just they were good, they were just a little too thick. I just couldn't get them right enough. So I might become a big tortilla, like a homemade tortilla. Guy, I want to work on that a little bit. I made wings this weekend. You can see my wings. Had some people over, invited you guys over, but everybody had.
Speaker 4: Plans yeah already, but I had to go to the bar that we were at the previous week, so I didn't jinx it even though it didn't make any different.
Speaker 3: Had some arts and crafts at my house, and then obviously Sunday was Bill's Day at my house. So lots of stuff for you, lots of stuff to show you. But boy, just looking I'm looking at I look like I did nothing this weekend. I'm looking at the pictures and I'm like I did, like and other awesome things that should have taken pictures out. But six picks up right now. I would appreciate you going and having a look at that. I don't think much of our audience is a big well, I don't know. I mean we got somebody that went to daytime television. I guess Tesla show is probably not on today because the inauguration.
Speaker 4: Oh I guess not maybe, I don't know, starting at about eleven o'clock schedule.
Speaker 3: I mean TV coverage right now is on. It's around the clock. But the second inauguration of President Trump, all the major networks. And you already mentioned that Kerry Underwood's going to sing the America the Beautiful, which I hadn't seen much lying about that. I mean, the president calls you do it, you do your thing, no matter who it is. Uh Snoop Dogg did an event over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Who upset with him? Yeah? I did see that. I'm like, you know something, he just plays for everybody. Yeah, not like he's picking and choosing.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody did it better of straddling the line, and maybe this show, but.
Speaker 1: It just when you get involved with one side or the other than people start judging you on that.
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan said, hey, listen, Republicans and Democrats they all buy sneaker.
Speaker 1: I'll buy shoes. They all buy shoes. Like nobody said it better than him. Yeah, you know, he never like backed anybody or did anything like that. Let's play a game. Let's play a game. This is Damndler and it's time to play the Texas Gammer game. Let's go, man, Let's get a winner right here with Ron Ryan on ninety four by the butt data.
Speaker 3: I think Gustavo is next stuff. Gustavo, Good morning morning Rudd. Aren't you like a pipe guy, like a pipe thitter guy, maybe something with pipes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are right, Uh huh okay, everybody should have those pipes wrapped right, Yes, it should. Yeah, everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: You guys are all experts at this stuff. We don't need but I mean it's good we got Gustavo. He's an expert on this stuff. Gustavo, I'm gonna play you a clip of the Texas Hammer. I need you to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 13: You should know that the lies won't hide your flaws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got no clue on this. What about you?
Speaker 3: Uh no, three, He does not know either, He doesn't know. I don't know this one either Tyler, good morning, Hey, good morning, Hi Tyler.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's take a listen to the Texas Hammer here, let's get a winner.
Speaker 13: You should know that the lies won't hide you're flave.
Speaker 1: It's not a lot. That's the problem. I think here. There's not a lot of lyric What you got, Tyler?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: Fake it bus either?
Speaker 2: Is it? It is?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Hey, Jill see the fake it? Apparently those lyrics are in that song. Hey Tyler, you're the winner. Alright, Man, my god, I got Monster Jam tickets for you.
Speaker 3: Come join us on Saturday, February First Energy Stadium. I got a four pack with pit passes to make sure you come down to the pits and say Hi, Okay, bring everybody.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I got a five year old he's gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's perfect, Tyler. I can't wait to meet him. All right, congratulations on your win today.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll see you soon. See you.
Speaker 2: The Rod Ryan Show Mornings on four.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five. The buzz that was the song that the Texas Hammer.
Speaker 3: He was spitting those lyrics and it was seither faked. Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show on this Monday, Welcome back for the weekend, everybody. I hope you had a great weekend. I know it was tough Texans fans. I was the biggest Texas fan in the world. I was the biggest Texans fan on the planet. You were out Saturday watching the game, Yeah, in the same spot that, like good things were happening. You went back to that spot. You're like a big superstitious guy. Yes, he just didn't work out, did not?
Speaker 5: No question?
Speaker 1: All right, well, Chilie, he's here, We move on. This is the young Texan team. What else are you gonna say? I mean, what I was gonna say that hasn't already been said.
Speaker 3: But my hopes is that any of this referee nonsense, like you cannot let the Kansas City Chiefs get away with this one.
Speaker 1: He's done it all year. Yeah, I know, you just can't let him get away with that any longer, Alex. You can't we say that every week.
Speaker 3: You got a winter storm warning going on right now, no rain, partly cloudy skies. Highs today of around forty two. And then you know, it's looking like Houston's gonna shut down offices here at iHeart.
Speaker 1: So if everybody want anything, don't come today.
Speaker 3: Don't come today. I mean, we're just flat out not open because of Martin Luther King Junior Day. Tomorrow, they've already closed the offices. So both go ahead and assume Wednesdays. But that means we're gonna be here, I mean where there's you know where.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we are essential.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're essentially Okay, so we're gonna be get paid more, but we're essentially, so.
Speaker 3: We'll be here tomorrow, I mean Wednesday. I'm i gonna ask anybody to come into work on Wednesday. Oh no, although they haven't made the call here yet.
Speaker 4: It'll be in work from home if you feel like yeah, day and then everybody all work from home.
Speaker 1: But I think the weather.
Speaker 3: I think everybody on the weather. I'm flipping around all the channels. I think they're doing a great job of They all are just dead set. We're getting inches of snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, they're not like possible snow. It looks like snow in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like we're gonna get a couple of inches of snow. So you just gotta be careful out there. If you don't need to be out on the roads, don't be out on the roads, and the roads are jacked up by my house. Anyways, I don't know what they're doing on forty five and near the heights, like they just took out like a whole section of iten that seems just wild. Yeah, Studemont can't get on there.
Speaker 1: It's just just blown out, like a bomb went off over there. All right, guys, stay at home, stay warm, stay wrapped up.
Speaker 3: Your pipes are already hopefully wrapped, and we'll be out with you each and every morning and we'll get you through all this stuff.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: They just announced they do this every year, banished Words. It's the one time of year Lake Superior State their banished words list, and they get headlines on this Lake Superior State. I don't think there's a big football team from there. It's not like, you know, it's like when the Oxford Dictionary. This is like the Dictionary when they talk about like all the words that they're adding Lake Superior State. I'm led to believe that you have to look at their annual words and phrases and they want them banished, and this is where you stop saying these things. It's the forty ninth year they've done it. They've got ten words in terms that are being ditched for twenty twenty five. So according to them, you have to start saying stop saying cringe. You have to stop saying things are cringe or things seem cringe. Right now, cringe is overused.
Speaker 1: It definitely, And I'm just going this year. I haven't even looked further into this, but everything is not an era? Does everything have to be an era? I'm in my this era. Yeah it does.
Speaker 3: Please tell me eras on the list, so cringes on the list. Game changer, I don't know. That's been around a long time, but it doesn't seem like it's it's uniquely new. Game changer is like it's like.
Speaker 4: A research game. I mean, he's a game changer. That's a game changer. Everything's a game changer, feel like it. You can't change the game that many times and still be game chances.
Speaker 3: But I when I see this list, okay, skibbity, Okay, I still don't even know what's going.
Speaker 1: On with skibbity. I know where it came from.
Speaker 3: I know where it came from, but it's I've heard it used in terms of something being cool. I've heard it for things being bad. I've heard it for things being dumb. It could be nothing. It's like a filler word. Yes, it's this all purpose stupid word.
Speaker 1: That kids use. Yes, and now we're old because we said that.
Speaker 3: They can't decide on where but how it's used. Okay, so that's going away there. It is era, a new phase of your life, and you can blame Taylor Swift on that. Everything everything's in an era. The word dropped, like my new album just dropped. Like you can release an album, you can introduce an album, but they want to drop dropped.
Speaker 1: The wake up new rod Ryan Sho just dropped. You type out I y k y k if you know you know, I know you know what it is, but you use it sarcastically. Okay, so everything, but that's how listen.
Speaker 3: The fanny pack, the standalone mustache, and the crocs all started out people using them and wearing them ironically.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's funny when it's just like a hot dog me if you know you know what is that mean?
Speaker 1: So it seems a little forced typing out iy kyk. So that needs to go away.
Speaker 3: Sorry, not sorry, I'm cool with that going away. That half assed apology masquerading.
Speaker 4: Is a it's not an apology. You're not sorry. You're saying that you're not sorry.
Speaker 3: I've been told that I say one hundred percent a lot. I've been called out by listeners saying that I say one hundred perple. I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But if you use the emoji, you're good. One hundred that's underlined. Well, that's keeping it one hundred. That's different from one percent, isn't it. I mean, I think you can use it for both. Okay, I probably do overuse that.
Speaker 3: And the worst you can overdo. Yeah, I was looking for Riz. I didn't see it on here, so apparently Riz is still cool.
Speaker 1: It's still here. Sleigh, that should go away. It's not on the list.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, Slay's funny, Ris and Sleigh is what I thought we're gonna be on there. You like, but again, you use Slagh ironically true and yeah, and all of these most here ironic.
Speaker 1: Jesus, all right, that's what you're supposed to stop using. Guys.
Speaker 7: Houston's rocking alternatives.
Speaker 14: The rod Rost The Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having us on seven fifty two Martin Luther Kington Junior Day. But we are here live and we're gonna get you some Buzzfest tickets next hour closer to around eight twenty.
Speaker 1: Will get you in. Got a Wall Nation tickets for you. I know the show. I got my six picks on links and guests. What else I guess there's gonna be. They're gonna go with a concert announcement tomorrow, Mark Debate.
Speaker 3: We we're gonna go with the Concort announcement, but we don't get it in the morning, so you know, I get my feelings hurt. But Jeremy, Jeremy's gonna have that tomorrow at eleven, So now you know about that. And then the deeply discounted Monster Jam ticket sale that's going on tomorrow. I know you guys are thinking about other things out there, but cheap tickets go on sale tomorrow six am.
Speaker 1: We'll put tickets.
Speaker 3: We'll put thirty, thirty, thirty or thirty five bucks normally, we're gonna put them on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents. We'll have fifteen hundred tickets tomorrow, so get up early with us tomorrow at six am.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's my guy Alex in Houston's headlines. Yours cold night. Well, good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: There is a winter storm warning in effect for all of southeast Texas. It's gonna go until six pm tomorrow. A mixture of snow, sleep, and freezing rain is likely the fall beginning tonight. It'll create hazardous driving conditions all throughout the area. The National Weather Service predicts three to five inches of snow and sleep to accumulate over that time, and extreme cold watch has also been issued for Tomorrow night through Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning could see our coldest temperatures of the year so far. Both George Bush and Hobby Airports will be closed at midnight tonight.
Speaker 1: And will remain closed all day tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So if you got any flights tomorrow, just plan on not going on those fights rebook those.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't expect it to be open on when.
Speaker 3: I would imagine it will be very limited. If it is open, yeah, school districts jumped on it. So Tuesday and Wednesday no school, Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: The second inauguration for Donald Trump is today in Washington, d C. The inauguration has been moved indoors because of a frigid weather forecast in the DC area. Carrie Underwood is going to sing America the Beautiful, while opera singer Christopher Maccio will be performing in the National Anthem. President Trump is set to take his oath of office inside the Capital ro Autenda at eleven am our time.
Speaker 1: Today's officially the most depressing day of the year. I don't like the story, dude, I don't know either. I know you do. We do this every year, though, so logic behind it isn't that off. But I get it's called Blue Monday.
Speaker 4: Psychologists say it always falls the third Monday of January. It's been a thing for the last twenty years, and it's based on a pretty weird formula that's supposed to calculate how sad or depressing any day.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: Some reasons psychologists say today's the most depressing day of the year include bad weather in short days, so that checks out here, enough time being past since Christmas, the people have lost that holiday spirit also checks out.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: A lot of people's New Year's resolutions have already failed, so maybe you've hit rock bottom and motivation and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You're never more motivated in the beginning of the year. That's gone. Now if you've already given up on your resolution, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And they're not even looking at If your favorite football team got yeah out of the playoffs too, that.
Speaker 1: Helps, okay, blue might helps to be blue.
Speaker 4: And then people are realizing that they now have a full year of work ahead of them. So those people also learned what calendars are today too, because that's how that's how it works.
Speaker 3: January is the beginning, everybody. I mean, listen, you wouldn't think like that if you had a chili at your place.
Speaker 1: That's true, you know what I mean. That's true. That looks for I love I love word with chill. Another year chili. That's great. They got a whole year of chili. Makes me stoked. Oh, it's amazing. Everyone needs a chili at work.
Speaker 4: Comedian Dave Chappelle hosted Saturday Night Live this weekend, and in his monologue, he asked President Trump to quote remember his humanity. Chappelle said, quote, the presidency is no place for pay people. Donald Trump, I know you watched The show Man. Remember whether people voted for you or not, They're all counting on you. The whole world is counting on you, and I mean it when I say this. Good luck, So trying to be a little supportive of Donald Trump there, he's hoping to unite the people.
Speaker 1: I know people only heard the opening, and I know people only heard those first things you said. He said, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 4: It's good for all of us, Dave the captain of the ship to succeed or else everyone else fails.
Speaker 3: So I didn't take that as a backhanded thing that Chappelle's I think it was. It's like and from me, good luck. It could have been a lot.
Speaker 4: He could have said a lot of other stuff, and he chose to say that. I thought that was the best way to phrase that.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched SNL in a couple of weeks. I'm out of the loop. What's going on? I watch a chance. I have a DVR, and I might try and watch it today when I get home.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Chappelle's always great when he said, I won't be outside, so I'll be watching that, Okay.
Speaker 4: No Doubt is reuniting for the Fire Aid concert at the end of this month. The band, fronted by Gwen Stefani, previously reunited to perform at Coachella last year, so they're re reuniting. The Fire Aid Concert is gonna go down next Thursday and'll raise money for rebuilding communities affected by the California wildfires.
Speaker 3: Those are Houston's headlines. Now, maybe this does play into why it's a blue Monday.
Speaker 1: This is definitely a big reason.
Speaker 3: Hotly, when your team Monday, when your football team goes deep in the playoffs and then they lose, you gotta command you gotta face the music, you gotta work on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yes, Blue Monday. So it's a Division round of the NFL playoffs.
Speaker 4: Saturday, the Texans lost to the Chiefs and the Referees twenty three to fourteen. The Commanders upset the Lions forty five to thirty one. Then yesterday the Eagles beat the Rams twenty eight to twenty two, and the Bills got by the Ravens twenty seven to twenty five. The College Football Playoff National Championship Game is tonight. Ohio State is gonna take on Notre Dame in Atlanta. Ohio States an eight and a half point favorite in that one. That'll kick off at six thirty and you can watch it on ESPN. And then in basketball, Rockets are back in action this afternoon. They're gonna host the Detroit Pistons at the Toyota Center. That a tip off at one o'clock and you can listen to it on our sisters Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 3: That is what's going on in sports. I heard you talk too much about this college football game tonight.
Speaker 1: Who we got?
Speaker 4: I think Ohio State wins. Yeah, I don't like either too, but I think Ohio statements.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows.
Speaker 3: An overblown Ohio State fan and then way overdone.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame fan.
Speaker 4: Yes, everyone does. Everyone you're kind of like, we don't like you to these scenes. And now one of you guys is gonna be really obnoxious for a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know some over zealous fans of those franchises, those colleges.
Speaker 1: Guys, that's half from the show done already. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hook you up with some Buzzfest tickets coming up in about twenty minutes.
Speaker 7: Rock and Alternative very used to The Rod Ryan.
Speaker 2: Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go half point point of the show.
Speaker 3: People and squeezer and say it ain't so good morning rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: All right, lots going on that's why we came in today. It's why we're here live.
Speaker 5: This is us.
Speaker 1: This we're not recorded, this is us. We are here. We came in. Happy Martin Luther King Junior Day. If you're out.
Speaker 3: Taking in these Both parades are going down today because the winter storm warning is kind of it's getting us ready for what's happening in the next couple of days. Today's just gonna be cold. There's just gonna be uncomfortable out there. But there are two parades going on today. We got the autoration today. I guess it's cold in DC. So they're moving things indoors to the rotunda, and I think Reagan.
Speaker 1: Was the last one that did that.
Speaker 3: So you're not going to see like those big mobs, those you know, those big mobs of people out there at the mall.
Speaker 1: Lokily, there's still a lot of people in town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, of course. But they made they made the call a little bit at least a while ago that they said they're gonna move it indoors.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be happening. That's gonna be all that's on television all day today. I see it's on We're talking about it right now. The winter storm warning.
Speaker 3: I don't have much more for you other than you know what, it's cold and it looks like we're gonna be getting snow.
Speaker 1: Does chili have boots?
Speaker 13: Is it boots?
Speaker 1: Do you have gloves and a hat? So you have like a glove? You have gloves and a hat? Is just one glove?
Speaker 5: Do you have that stuff?
Speaker 15: I don't, but I'm pretty sure if I go to TJ Max, I'll find some boots with the fur.
Speaker 1: Good luck bro to find a pair of gloves now, though, you don't need to bring in some stuff.
Speaker 8: Nah, I'll be good man.
Speaker 1: Give a scarf?
Speaker 8: Yes, I do have a Texans scarf?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Or did you ask him if he's got a chuck? Yeah, that's what you call it. It's a beanie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh you got achuk it's the Canadian beani.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a Texans Okay, you gotta you gotta be warm the next couple of days. You gotta be everyone's gonna be. You gotta bust out all your winter gear over the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Airport's closing at midnight, so you can get out today. Flying tomorrow is not happening in Houston, not at all. I'm not looking forward to them just saying okay, Washburn's repeat Wednesday. The schools have already said we're not going to be open. Is the airport going to be able to turn it around one day?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Rod, Yes, can I borrow some chains for the tires of my truck?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't bring any of that with me.
Speaker 8: What that with me?
Speaker 1: You knew Cheer's gonna need that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I was a little kid, there were something called snow tires. They didn't have all weather tires, sniers. You had snow tire. Nobody ever, my dad ever called him that. But yeah, at some point every year, you would everybody on the block would just swap out their tires, and all of a sudden, all the cars had these big snow tires on.
Speaker 8: Well, do you have a snowmobile?
Speaker 3: Never had a snowmobile. Didn't have the money for that. We were lucky to have a snowblower to clear the driveway. My dad didn't didn't skimp on that, but never had a snowmobile. Very few people had snowmobiles. I cap everybody was in the same working class on my street. It was like force ammobiles on the whole street.
Speaker 8: Maybe this might be my first time I get to plow some snow with.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna plow with? Don't worry about it? Okay? Is that Betty White truck working?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You ever drive it here?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yes, I have, but it doesn't fit in the garage.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You bike downstairs so you can get tall ripped off.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's why I don't drive you much, because I don't want to. Yeah, I don't want nobody to do it. That's why I don't drive it here.
Speaker 1: Okay, when don't we I want to put you on the spot because I do.
Speaker 3: You have one hundred bottles of Love Street Blonde on the wall? Is that up today for people to submit photographs?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I imagine there was a lot of drinking.
Speaker 3: Going on this week, and I imagine a few of our las took selfies with their Love Street blondes.
Speaker 8: Oh, I did planning of that on Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when do we start putting pictures up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 15: Friday the twenty fourth will start putting in the first set of people up there.
Speaker 1: Oh, this Friday, This Friday, This Friday will start putting people up on the board.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and then there's information on links and yes, I mean I got you Chili, so I might as well use you. Yeah, everything about out Valentine's Day and the Mile of Meat. Right now, we're in the process of having single dudes. It's the most important thing here, guys, single guys. You can tell we've had a problem in the past.
Speaker 1: Guys. Yes, we're looking for single guys to sign up to be in the Mile of Meat, right, Yes, we are.
Speaker 15: You know it's right there on links and guests. You know, you go to thebuzz dot com you'll see it there. You got the one hundred bottles of Qubaq Love Street on the wall, and then a couple of squares down. Then you have signed up for the twenty twenty five ride Ryan Show Mile of Meat.
Speaker 3: Okay, very busy day, I mean MILF Monday is up the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 1: I got my six picks up. I got those to you yesterday, bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah you did, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yesterday all right, I didn't hear from any of like Robbie. Remember, everybody was giving me scores. Everyone here locally that picked the Texans to win. The only person that I did hear from was Stinky Stacy, who was from the king No. I guess that's some kind of thing that they use over in Kansas City. Hey, it's uh Stacey, the Chiefs fan. They called in on Friday. Haven't been able to get through this morning. Really chill, he didn't push you through. It's busy. I had to start work at eight thirty. I'm happy to call back if you want to chat. Otherwise, it's now your Bills versus my team on Sunday, Go Chiefs. Stinky Stacy, Well, she called the game.
Speaker 1: Everyone else called it wrong. Do you picked the favorite team? She's from there.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'll support the Bills because I don't like disrespectful teams like the Chiefs. You know when they do the national anthem and they said and the home of the Brave they Chiefs.
Speaker 4: You know Yeahernick's Yeah, so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're caught up on everything.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to do, so many activities on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot Com. I'll take a short break, we'll come back. We'll look up with some buzzfestickets.
Speaker 2: Rocky and The Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome back everybody, Rod Ryan's Show Live, Large in Charge Martin Luther Kington Junior Day. But we are here this morning with you. We're getting you all prepped up. We got a winter storm warning going on, so so much talk about the weather right now.
Speaker 1: I know that's the big thing that's trending out there.
Speaker 3: And we got no rain for us today, partly Claudi Skies high of forty two that's for us today.
Speaker 1: Is it gonna get wacky around here? Yeah, you bet your ass it is.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, Listener Chris says, Rod, it's gonna be colder than a well digger's asshole tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds very cold, lol, I'm.
Speaker 3: Laughing out laugh. Hey, what day date are the nine dollars and forty five cent tickets for? Tomorrow is when we put nine dollars and forty five cent tickets on sale for Monster Jam. They are for the February first show, the Saturday, the first Saturday show. It's pit passes, tickets, all that stuff, but we've got tickets because you gonna have to buy your own pit tassels. But tickets to the show nine dollars and.
Speaker 1: Forty five cents. Those at thirty Let me double check that because I know I'm kind of floating around. Those are thirty five dollars tickets.
Speaker 3: Normally there are corner three hundred level club seats, so they sell for thirty five dollars apiece. You can get in at nine dollars and forty five cents. We have fifteen hundred of them going on sale tomorrow morning at six am.
Speaker 1: It's for the Saturday, February first show. Okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 5: That's king to me.
Speaker 1: Chrissy said, it's like, are you and the twins gonna be there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, we're all three death We're at all three monster jams. We'll be down there in the pits. Come say hi, come see our new truck, all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, weather, I mean, I don't mean to be still with you trending, but everything, that's it. Everybody wants to talk about the weather.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 1: They're talking about closures.
Speaker 4: Kids are out of school, like our offices are closed today and tomorrow. The airports are closing at midnight tonight. They're gonna definitely be closed all day tomorrow probably affected into Wednesday. Yeah, winter weather absolutely trending. Also trending again is Inauguration Day. Donald Trump is expected to take his oath around eleven am hour time. That'll all be televised.
Speaker 1: I just saw Kamala and Biden at the White House right now. They're hanging out.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what's going on with all that. But Inauguration Day is here, and so is MILF Monday. Milf Monday is here, submitted to us by listener Tim Chanelle.
Speaker 1: Saint James. Is your MILF Monday.
Speaker 4: Features should go over to the will Finished rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com and check her out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna do a couple of things here. I'm gonna knock out some push ups. I'm gonna go check out the MILF and then I'm going to have you guys call in right now. If you are listening to us, thank you. I know the numbers are down, but I appreciate each and every one of you that is tuning in. I've got Buzzfest tickets for you right now. This is Saturday, May twenty fourth, Woodlands Pavilion. If you'd like a pair of tickets to come party with us at Buzzfest. I've got a pair on the chopping Block seven one three.
Speaker 17: Caller number Team, The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four, five, the busre We Go ninety four or five, The buzz Good Morning rod Ryan' Show on this Monday.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll giving away Busfest tickets too. Every foone line's ringing. It's good to see people up with us. Good Morning rod Ryan Show?
Speaker 2: Mark.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this Randy? Randy?
Speaker 5: Randy?
Speaker 1: Randy? Did you say your name was Randy? Yes, sir, Randy? Did you say he did it? Would you say? Would you say?
Speaker 13: Got the saber?
Speaker 1: Randy, Randy? Your caller number?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 7: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you some tickets to come join us at Buzzfest. Do you want to party with us on Saturday, May twenty fourth out of the Woodlands Pavilion, Yes, sir, Yeah, I'd like to have you party, Randy. Sounds like a good time. We got Chavelle Mayor when manson Blue October Pod Evans Blue Sleep Theory all playing. Is there one standout band for you, Randy?
Speaker 1: Out of all of that lineup, Evan's Blue.
Speaker 8: There's been a long time.
Speaker 12: I've been out of bus that heard him on radio.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, and.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you I'm not even shocked anymore when people tell me that the band that they're looking forward to most is Evans Blue. We've heard it from so many of you. I forgot how much you guys love that band. I'm they're gonna be great. They're gonna be awesome.
Speaker 5: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Randy, Evans Blue is gonna kill it. All right, my brother, thanks for listening to us this morning.
Speaker 5: You working, yeah a little bits?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, your job and I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you, bro, all right, man, thank you. We'll see you out at Buzzfest. It's Randy everybody. He got the seven tons split and he got the Buzzfest tickets. Huge.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand passengers on a low number will be affected by the airport's being close.
Speaker 1: The entire Yeah, it's one hundred. The entire airports are going to be down. One hundred thousand people will be affected. I'm just talking.
Speaker 3: Daniel, send me an email, and he said, listen. He works for O'Riley. They're having their conference this week at the GRB. They got ten thousand people driving and flying into Houston Tuesday and Wednesday. Well, they're not flying into here, so guess what that conference. He's like, until I heard it from you at the airports are closing, no one in the company was aware. He's getting his news from us, and he's telling his company, Hey, guys, we're getting our.
Speaker 1: News from the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better check your flights. Okay, he goes, I'll be driving, so I can't wait to be local again. But it sounds like he's coming in from out of town. So Daniel's going to be driving. But yeah, he's there's a huge conference in town, and he said that they all, like most of those people are flying in Tuesday and Wednesday. We know that the airports are going to be closed on Tuesday. Wait, Wednesday, they'll be I mean, it's one hundred thousand people that are affected. If you don't think that our airports are one of the busiest, this is all of Texas too. This is all of Texas. Most of them are going to be shut down. But yeah, Houston may Or John Whitmyer, he got ahead of this yesterday and he said the airports, both of them, the closure goes into effect Monday night at midnight is going to last throughout the entire day Tuesday and the disruptions.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: So Houston Airport's one of the largest in the world, nearly two million passengers every month one hundred so that's four hundred fifty to five hundred flights that are aft not great.
Speaker 1: So you can try to fly today and then the congestion will just back up with everybody that's missed all that stuff. Yep. It's gonna be a pain in the ass all week.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: There's people that need to get out, There's people that are going on vacation that have things booked and everything, and it's just, Okay, what an unbelievable massive inconvenience are the Are they going to be able to get everything cleaned up and everything and ready to go for airports being opening on Wednesday?
Speaker 1: I don't think they can afford me close two days, That's what I was thinking. I feel like they'll have to. They'll have all hands on deck. Think can be there. The disruption is just two out of hand. You're like, well, why can't they?
Speaker 3: You know, other airports are open, Yeah, but we don't have the snow removal stuff. We don't have that stuff here, you.
Speaker 5: Know, so.
Speaker 3: It's expected to get wild around here. Appreciate you guys hanging in there with us.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 8: Empire upon Empire on.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four five.
Speaker 3: The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show is Lincoln Park and Lost Rot Ryan's Show. We'll come back for the weekend. Everybody you get some time, make sure you go and you check out my six picks. I've heard that the milk Monday is very very good. I know that the Looking at Girls blog page is good.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: There's you know everybody's That's all you see is the weather, weather and inauguration today. So we're trying to, like, you know, put some other things up on the website.
Speaker 1: To Mlkday too, m m ok day. That's right. That's why most of you have all of work today.
Speaker 3: So we chose to be here this morning, so we knew that we were going to be talking some weather, winter storm warning. All hell's gonna break loose over the next couple of days. Right now for today, no rain, partly cloudy, high of forty two. For those of you that do have off, I imagine most of you are maybe making your preparations for the next couple of days. I know the grocery stores were packed. We talked to it, we got with The show started today with the Butcher. He was talking about listen, man, you don't need just eat what you got, eat all this stuff in your freezer.
Speaker 1: If you got gas stove, you're fine. I mean, that guy was going on and on and on. Butcher over at Kroger.
Speaker 3: So on top of the inauguration today and Martin Luther King Junior Day, Today's National DJ Day. Hell yeah, I don't ever feel like it includes us. I think a DJ of somebody like with two turntables. I know people still call us DJs, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't think of us as being DJ's, do you. I mean, I don't feel like we're included in that no radio personality. Radio personality. Yeah, Like people ask what do you do? I'm like, I don't know. I don't know. I don't understand. Where can sales of das talk.
Speaker 2: On the radio?
Speaker 1: You a DJ, I guess, play songs.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the definition of a DJ is. We play songs, we play music. The close that the closest thing to a DJ is Chili because he's DJed hundreds of events. I want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 3: I spun tunes at two weddings. When I first got started in this, I saw that a lot of the DJs, I guess I'm calling them DJs now, the people that are at the radio station, the guys that I look up to, they were doing weekend you know, before.
Speaker 1: You called it a side hustle.
Speaker 3: A lot of these guys were running DJ cruise job yes, to make money on the weekends, and they were spinning tunes at weddings.
Speaker 1: So the hustles aren't new. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I had two friends that got married and they talked me into spinning tunes at their wedding, and I said, you know, that's not what I do for a living. There's an art to getting people out on the dance floor and the flow of music.
Speaker 1: And everything something else. And if you don't do that regularly at it.
Speaker 3: So you know, and that that was back when I was I had the Schlub CDs around. There wasn't just MP three's, and there wasn't like a hard drive full of music you had to bring the You had tor cassettes you were pulling around. I don't think I played anything off a cassette at a wedding, but I was doing I was using CDs though, the problem is you got somebody standing there and they're asking for a song, and they don't.
Speaker 1: Leave the like, where's the song, dude?
Speaker 8: I asked you for it.
Speaker 1: I wanted Cotton Eye Joe. Why didn't you play Cotton Eye Joe.
Speaker 3: Now, if you get grandma who where I'm from, she wants a polka on and she's wondering why I'm playing all.
Speaker 1: This dance music. She's like, do you know who I am? But you're the grandma. Yeah, she wants a polka. And then, worse yet, if you get the father of the bride up there, you got to kind of do anything. He says, yeah, and he wants like some stupid classic rock song. You gotta play it. He's He's like, you know who's paying you, right me? But they don't leave. They'll stand and wait until their song is played.
Speaker 3: It's not like when somebody calls here requests the song, you can hang up on, bro, I'll get to it. Boom click, even if they call you back, I haven't heard my song yet.
Speaker 8: I'll get to it.
Speaker 1: Click.
Speaker 3: When somebody's standing there and shooting eye daggers at you and it's an old lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's different now than I feel like with our wedding especially, and I think it happens with most weddings now. It's like you have a call with the DJ and they're like, what do you want your playlist to be? Do you want anything specific? You're basically on the couple your last thing, and then.
Speaker 1: You just say like you're not are you?
Speaker 4: Are we doing requests? And we were like specifically like no, we will not be doing any requests. Okay, this is what we will play.
Speaker 1: And then we still gave them like fifty dollars a big copperhead road at my wedding even still said not that there's no barrier. There's no barrier. The DJA say no one hundred times is they're right in your face. The DJ at a wedding is completely exposed. They are right there. You can walk right up to them and touch them. Yeah, or the entire at the time of your day, Chillie, how did you do it? How did you do it?
Speaker 3: But listen, I know you, I know you, you're the guy that you are, But they're how many kin Sinnaria's weddings events one hundred.
Speaker 8: How many of you DJ for that much? No, Over the years, I was more like a bar DJ.
Speaker 15: Okay, Yeah, but I did do like a little bit of like a wedding here and there, okay, But I would take my other frame. That's a DJ that I would just be like, hey, dude, I don't feel like dealing with people today, so.
Speaker 1: You do it, okay, And he would give most of the money.
Speaker 3: But are the stories that I'm telling they're true? They come up and they're like and then when they recognize you, you know I'm playing.
Speaker 1: I'm playing with the bride wanted me to play. And at that point I was Rob Ryan.
Speaker 3: I was doing like weekends uh in Buffalo on the rock station, and the guy's like, why aren't you playing Metallica?
Speaker 1: You're Rob Ryan from the Fox. I'm like my playlist, what do you think?
Speaker 3: One of three point three The Fox has spending two was at this wedding. Okay, I worked there on the weekends.
Speaker 1: Dad, Dude, it's playing Judas Priest non stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not playing Docking at this wedding, dummy, So go ahead. I mean you as people, I mean, how'd you.
Speaker 15: Deal with that, man, you know, you just try to do the best. Like I've had, like to where the amp of the brother in law whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some relations Yeah, they come up to you and they're like they think they have the first in line.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I want to hear it to Hanna. I was like, all right, I'll get it down the road. No, I want to hear it right now.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And I'm like, well, I can't do that right now because you know we're playing this well, you know what, I'm gonna get you fired and everything. You know, they just start throwing stuff like that, and then you know, you're just like gotta do your best to keep calm and not blow off on you know.
Speaker 3: But you're right there on the ground floor with everyone. There's no barrier, there's no bike racks, there's nothing. You're right there, completely exposed. It's you and a table, an eight bite and ten table, ten foot table, a foot table.
Speaker 1: It's you and a table, and they're walking right up to you. Yeah.
Speaker 15: And you know what I'm not gonna say, there are some DJ's that are divas. You know what I'm saying that they don't want to DJ doesn't take requests.
Speaker 1: Now, you got to cheat.
Speaker 8: The paper said, don't get write down your request right there and I'll get to it.
Speaker 1: You know, did you ever pull the line like write it on a twenty dollars bill and I'll play it.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I never did, you know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 15: Always relaxed and calm, and then there was some times too. I just finally just had it. That's when I realized I hadn't want DJ no more. I just had to go call the person that hired me, which was like the main person, and I just told them straight out, Hey, look, yeah, if this person comes up to me one more time and tells me, they're gonna fire me if I don't play this song right now, I'm telling you man, I'm just gonna pack up and leave you to it. I was like, you don't even have to pay me, man. I'm like, I just don't want to deal with your family no more.
Speaker 1: So then what Chili did? He said, I don't want to DJ anymore.
Speaker 3: You know what I like, I'd like to work with those nice, rational people at the front door trying to get into the clubs.
Speaker 1: That sounds one hundred times worse. You get to be forceful with it. No, it's night and your job is enforce.
Speaker 15: See when you're when you're checking ideas and people tell you, hey, you know what, I'm gonna do this, I'd be like, hey, you know what, man, you need to tone it down a little bit. You know, you're a little too much for us right now. I need you to relax if you want to come in here, because if I if you coming in with that attitude, you're gonna start problems sitting there and we.
Speaker 8: Don't need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the history of telling some hysterical check to calm down, when is it it ever worked?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, calm down right now. You can't come in. You can't come in being hysterical. All right.
Speaker 15: I've been called every name on the book, fat, ugly, whatever. It doesn't hurt me, we hurt the moss with like, well you know what, you can't come in tonight?
Speaker 1: Oh so fast. Chili has been through some he's seen it all. It's National DJ Day.
Speaker 3: Take it easy on your local DJs and if you want to include us in there, okay, I guess here we are where you're we are your DJs.
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 7: Results have All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five, ninety four five to bus three eleven's down Rob Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Show on this MILF Monday. Oh yes, it's Martin Luther King Junior Day. We're here. We are working.
Speaker 3: This is us live in the studio next hour. I know we've got a Wall Nation tickets coming up for you to do. Maybe we'll sneak in something else. I know we're not doing the I know we're not doing the National Contest today. I don't know if Chili knows that, but we're not doing the National Chillie. We're not doing the National Contest Chili. We're not doing the Alternative Income today. So maybe we could do something else.
Speaker 1: At nine ten? Did you know that Chili? Do you know we weren't doing that.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 15: I did not know because usually they go for like all about a month. But then I didn't know the holidays we weren't doing them.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So they're not doing it today because most people are off. So okay, all right, we have no rain to.
Speaker 3: Worry about today, partly Claude Skies high of forty two.
Speaker 1: Other than that, the weather's going to get a little whackier on here.
Speaker 3: We know that, and they're saying we've got a really, really good chance of getting a significant I'm off of snow.
Speaker 1: Here we go yours Cold Alex with Houston's headlines. Good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: There's a winter storm morning in effect for all of southeast Texas.
Speaker 1: It's going to go until six pm tomorrow.
Speaker 4: A mixture of snow, sleep, and freezing rain is likely to fall beginning tonight, creating hazardous driving conditions all throughout the area. The National Weather Service predicts three to five inches of snow it's lead to accumulate over that time. An extreme cold watch has also been issued for Tomorrow night through Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, we could be seeing our coldest temperatures of the year so far. Both George Bush and Hobby Airports are going to be closed at midnight tonight and will remain closed tomorrow. We have no idea what the schedule will be on Wednesday, but I would imagine they will be somewhat limited on Wednesday to don't take that to the bank yet, but throwing.
Speaker 3: That number around you, one hundred thousand people flights disrupted tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Hope you're like Houston, Hei Ray, stay here for a second.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The second inauguration for Donald Trump is today in Washington, d C. The inauguration has been moved indoors because of a frigid weather forecast in the DC area. Carrie Underwood is going to sing America the Beautiful, while opera singer Christopher Macchio will be performing the national anthem. President Trump is set to take his oath of office inside the Capitol Rotunda at eleven am hour time on TV.
Speaker 1: Right now, I see it looks like they're.
Speaker 4: In the church doing the church ceremonies before they head to the rotunda. I believe I saw Carrie Underwood was leading worship right now. No, it looks like she's singing during worship.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Oh really, what she was doing? Yes? What was just going down on the X. Okay, so she's working today, like more than big day for Carrie. Okay good. The US band of TikTok came and went over the weekend.
Speaker 4: The app did go down, but only for a few hours before being restored. If you were on social media at all yesterday morning, everybody in the world that had TikTok screenshotted the notification they got that says a law banning TikTok has been enacted in the US and Uftunately. That means you can't use TikTok now, and that was when people being like, oh, I can't believe it's gone. The app, though, did return later a few hours afterwards, when Donald Trump used a clause to grant a ninety day extension before the law goes into effect. Trump says that he's going to use these ninety days to make a deal to protect our national security. TikTok says that it quote will work on a long term solution that keeps TikTok in the United States. It's unclear exactly where the deadline would be, but it's likely that the band would be back on if a deal is not able to be reached.
Speaker 3: That was one of his campaign promises. I saved trump Tak yeah, and looked at him.
Speaker 1: He did it. Now, do you want TikTok? Vote for Trump?
Speaker 4: I think he initially pushed the ban, but now, like, if you push the band and then you save the band, you're kind of a hero if you think about it.
Speaker 3: So I just thought it was odd, well, and nothing's odd to me anymore. In that notifications like yeah, Trump got it back for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like praising him, like thank you, President Trump. Basically yeah, then that took over your screen. Yeah, wild interesting, wild interesting, also wild times. Roseanne bar and a canad rapper by the name of Tom McDonald released a pro Trump song titled Daddy's Home over the weekend. In the music video for the song, Roseanne is wearing cornrows and shaking your ass. As of last night, the music video has close to three million views.
Speaker 1: We listened to a little clip of it earlier. It's not good, not great.
Speaker 3: No, everybody knows Roseanne can't sing right, so this is you know, she's obviously a strong Trump supporter and she's.
Speaker 1: Rock not available.
Speaker 3: Well kid Rock still because I follow him on socials and I like Kid Rock.
Speaker 1: I've always been a fan.
Speaker 3: He of course he's a Trump guy, but he still maintains it's like, this is not the time to gloat and put.
Speaker 1: It in people's face. He said that Roseanne is in your face. Jan's very much. She's very nice your face on this. So I don't know that Kid Rock would jump on this video.
Speaker 4: In music News, Matt Healey and the nineteen seventy five will allegedly be releasing new music about Taylor Swift. The two you briefly dated back in twenty twenty three, but Swift wrote about Healey and some of her songs on the Tortured Poet's Department album. According to the British tabloid The Sun, the nineteen seventy five are working on their new album and Heally's going to turn the tables, they say on Swift. One example of it is a song that's reportedly called God Has Entered My Body and that features the lyrics keep your head up, Princess, Your Tierra is falling.
Speaker 1: There's no word on.
Speaker 4: When the new nineteen seventy five album where songs are expected to be released. But I don't feel like you can get mad at Maddie if Taylor goes at him and then he goes to her.
Speaker 3: I saw a working title on this is just the Internet. It says Taylor has crabs. You think that's about her?
Speaker 1: Could be?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 4: I wonder what other Taylor could be about? But yeah, no word on it. That's just the tabloids. We're just quoting with the tabloids saying I didn't say it, just the tabloids.
Speaker 1: This is Houston's headlines, all right.
Speaker 3: Texans do not get a win yesterday, damn it.
Speaker 1: Division round of the NFL playoffs went down this weekend.
Speaker 4: Saturday, the Texans loss to the Chiefs and the Referees twenty three to fourteen. The Commanders upset the line forty five to thirty one, and then yesterday the Eagles beat the Rams and the Bills got by the Ravens twenty seven to twenty five. How nervous were you when the Ravens were lining up for that two point conversion?
Speaker 3: Super nervous. I mean, you know, Lamar Jackson can make things happen. He's a legitimate guy, that's in the talks of MVP. You got him, you got Derek Henry. Any number of things could have happened on them plays. Yeah, I mean they're a good, good team.
Speaker 4: So there were three different times I felt like the Bills it was like that's it, they got it, and then it was just like the Ravens were somehow able to get back into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not getting that two point conversion. I don't know who's that tight end Mark Andrews. And then he also had the fumble in the game as well.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine what that guy, what's going on with him? I mean, they're gonna run him out of town.
Speaker 1: Right, It could be could happen. It's just it's gonna be hard for him to be around. People are gonna look at you as that guy that did that in that game, you know what I mean, the kicker.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody knows why, right that Super Bowl twenty five at the Giants won, Scott Norwood is the one that kicked that wide. Right. They had a rally, they're like, you're our guy, blah blah blah. Brought them back for another year, don't worry about it. Then got in then then got rid of them after that. But you know they didn't run Hi out of town. That's the biggest muff of all time. Yeah, or one of them. Yeah, you could say that. I mean that was in the Super Bowl to win the game, and they brought that guy back. So that tight end for Baltimore. Maybe he'll be okay.
Speaker 4: The College Football Playoff National Championship Game is tonight. Ohio States take it on Notre Dame in Atlanta. The Ohio State buck guys are favored by eight and a half points in this one. That'll kick off at six thirty and you can watch it on ESPN. And in basketball, the Rockets be back in action this afternoon. They're gonna host the Pistons at the Toyota Center. Tip off for that is at one o'clock and you can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety That's what's going on in sports.
Speaker 7: Rock and alternative. Very used to The Rod Ryan.
Speaker 2: Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Nine Spots, our fourth and final hour together. Good morning, rod Ryan's show. On this Martin Luther King Junior Day. Both parades going down today. Bundle up man, cold out there, winter weather warning and that's really kind of getting us all ready to go for the next couple of days. But today no rain, partly cloudy skies. The high will be around forty two. All the inauguration stuff underway today, so yeah, there is a lot going on. But here locally, everybody's just talking about the weather. Schools being proactive. Most schools I know HISD specifically, they.
Speaker 1: Got ahead of it. They like tomorrow and Wednesday, kids aren't going to school. That's it. That's a lot of isds out there.
Speaker 3: The airport is already planning on closing at midnight tonight and they will be closed all day tomorrow. We talked about the massive the volume of traffic that these two airports get here in Houston, one of the biggest in the world. Over one hundred thousand people affected. Over one hundred thousand passengers affected by the cancelation or whatever they're doing, because nothing's flying in in our in or out for the day tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Do they keep that going to Wednesday? I don't. I think it can afford.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, have to play it out. We'll be here. We'll be here all week with you. It'll be safe out there. Okay.
Speaker 3: Another list came out of America's favorite grocery stores. I don't think there's enough agb's, guys, it's just textas really. Yes, even publics makes the list, even though we don't have publics around here.
Speaker 1: They're in multiple states.
Speaker 3: They are in multiple states. It's not just a Florida thing, but all Florida people. We've talked about this before, like Dinah would lose.
Speaker 1: Her mind over publics. I'm like, why are you losing your mind?
Speaker 3: It's a grocery store. It's the same way people lose their mind over hib around here.
Speaker 1: I like hib. I just talked to the Butcher from Kroger This Morning, Kroger's Closer. I go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I love hib but I don't lose my mind over these places. I don't lose my mind over BUCkies like most people do. I just don't I take my kid there because my kid loses her mind over That's true, So not.
Speaker 1: A Bucky's like mind loser guy over. I don't hate TV.
Speaker 4: I think he's a little different because, like the AGB original stuff that they make is awesome. Like ATB tortillas I think are dope like better than anybody else's tortillas, the cheese dip.
Speaker 1: I always talk to you guys about the Queso rocks. That stuff is good. You're right, they're ready to go meals.
Speaker 4: Like their ATV brand stuff is always better than a lot of like name brand stuff, I think.
Speaker 1: So believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Seven eleven is America's favorite grocery store. Do do you think like I do and not think of it as a supermarket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a road trip pitstop. It's a place to grab some gas and say exon on the list a slurpy. It's number one.
Speaker 3: This is the US from YouGov dot com. Seven eleven scores ninety seven percent of the Fame Scale. Everybody knows seven eleven.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not doubting that people have heard of the chain.
Speaker 3: It gets a sixty five percent popularity rating, meaning people have a positive opinion on it. Very few people dislike seven eleven. I just don't think of that as a grocery store. It shouldn't have been an option. It was included in there. Coming in a close second. Okay, I don't go there, but Trader Joe's. That's a traditional grocery store to me. Yeah, that's a grocery store. Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: Do you go? No?
Speaker 1: If I had one in your house, but I don't go.
Speaker 3: If I had one close by, I would go. The problem is Chubsy goes in there and I buy things that I don't need. I'm not I'm not denying that they don't have awesome, cool things. It's just none of those things that I need, Like, I don't need it, meeting, I personally don't need it.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 3: I think it's awesome, coconut covered this, that and the other thing. I think it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I just don't need it. I'm not going to buy usually, so I think it's all their brand, isn't it.
Speaker 4: And so you go in there and it's all different name stuff and you're like this, like what you said, this is covered in coconuts.
Speaker 1: I want to try that. I want to try this. Who am I get this? It's super culty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people they go, there's lines outside the door. Sometimes they get in sometimes did what were they selling that everybody wanted? Like some kind of a cooler, some kind of a beach cooler. There was something that people were trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember all the half of my head. All right, it was hot.
Speaker 3: So Trader Joe's is a close second, which I'm gonna put them at number one.
Speaker 1: Seven eleven doesn't belong, doesn't belong on the list.
Speaker 3: It's got the fame rating, it's got the popularity rating, load dislikes.
Speaker 1: Whole Foods comes in third. Again. I'm glad I don't have one near me, otherwise i'd probably go. But it's expensive though, it's super expensive, and everybody knows that. But it's like cool to be seen in there. It's got the Amazon backing too.
Speaker 3: The Amazon return policy. You can go Amazon, yes, yeah, so you can go and you can return all your stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then you go.
Speaker 3: And you buy stuff that is way over over I mean already grocery store prices are on through the through the roof. Then then you're you're telling me that with grocery, with groceries costing what they do, you're going to Whole Foods on.
Speaker 1: Top of that, that's been more on it. Yeah, but I get it. You know, people look cool in there.
Speaker 4: I guess I just walk around hole for the dinner. I have actually shop, but just push an empty cart.
Speaker 3: Millennials are picking seven eleven. Gen x is choosing Trader Joe's. Kroger's the chop choice for baby boomers, so it goes seven to eleven. This is the top most popular grocery stores in America seven eleven. Let's just get rid of that. Trader Joe's in it too. Whole Foods all d. I've never been in an al D.
Speaker 1: I have been why once? I mean, did you want to go there specifically or was it just a convenience thing. I was with my mom and she went into an Aldi. Yeah, she brings her own bags. I don't remember. Okay, it's a long time ago. They don't bag your stuff. I think that's the thing. Like they try to save you. And I think the cart you pay for the cart. I think you put like a quarter in and you get your quarterback when you put the cart back. I like that principle.
Speaker 3: Kroger comes in at five, Circle K at six. That's another gas station, isn't it. Public's at seven, fresh Market Safe Way Sprouts. Sprouts is okay, just Whole Foods kind of smaller, right.
Speaker 1: It's just like another version of Whole Foods though, isn't it. Yeah? I mean the Sprouts is like you can feel superior shopping at that. If you have a Superaroo, you go there. Okay, if you drive a Supero you go there. You have to have a super to get in yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They probably got more kombucha there than anywhere else. I do not have a national contest for you guys today. Really, Yeah, so what I thought I would do. I've got a little I got some extra stuff laying around here. I will give you your choice caller number ten.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Chili is not gonna be upset with me.
Speaker 3: I have a four pack of tickets to the twenty twenty five Houston Auto Botive Show, the ultimate event for both land and Sea enthusiasts. You can get your tickets now, this show's going down at the Energy Center. Or would you like a pair of tickets to go see Jerry Cantrell. So I have a four pack of tickets to the Houston Auto Boative Show or a pair of tickets to Jerry Cantrell. Caller ten gets their choice. Seven one, three, two, two, five, nine five. I'm just happy that you guys are.
Speaker 7: Listening The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am the Bush.
Speaker 3: Welcome back every Buddy rod Ryan Show, Martin Luther King Junior Day. We're here live on a Monday, and we're giving you the opportunity to win some free stuff here.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello, good morning, Good morning. H right, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name? Catherine? Hi Catherine, you're caller number ten. So you got yeah, you got your choice.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you four pack of tickets to the twenty twenty five Houston Autobotive Show. Or would you like a pair of tickets to go see Jerry Cantrell at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: Your choice?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jerry Cantrell for sure?
Speaker 8: All right, Yeah, my son's going.
Speaker 2: To be pumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your son will be pumps.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, congratulations. Then I'm going to give you those tickets. I kind of had an open slot to give give away some free booty, so way to jump on that.
Speaker 1: All right, Catherine, have a great day.
Speaker 13: Awesome, thank you, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Stay warm out there. It's as online ninety four five the muzz. You should just do like electric blanket reviews all week or something. Yeah, I just I should have blankets hoodies maybe going forward, it'll all be blanket related. My sister did get a pair of electric gloves. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you plug them into the USB when you get out there, when you go shoveling or doing.
Speaker 1: Your driveway scout. Yeah, I like that. Didn't have that stuff when I lived there. All right, what is your AOL today? It's a pretty easy one to just get you into the week.
Speaker 7: It's dogs eating peanut butter.
Speaker 4: Firefer gave a bunch of dogs peanut butter and then filmed them eating the peanut butter. And you just get to see the stills of dogs licking the roof of their mouths and their face and their nose, and just it's funny.
Speaker 3: I did it this morning. I'll tell you exactly what I did. I got down to the end and I can't find this peanut butter anymore. Smart Balance Okay, they don't have it.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Smart Balance was my favorite put butter. Yeah, because they're replacing it with Kroger and be brands though. Okay, so it's my last jar. I gotta switch brands now. I give the jar to Voo, right, do you give like whatever's left and you let the dog just lick the inside. I mean, Voo's got a tongue, it's like a mile long. She can get to the bottom of a van.
Speaker 1: But a jar.
Speaker 4: Do you give pancreat Titus? I haven't been able to do like treats and stuff for her. Oh okay before, Yes, I absolutely did. And my other with my boxer, I did that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They get to finish off the jar. They'll scrape the sides for you. Yeah. And it's really funny to watch them because then they get it stuck in their mouth.
Speaker 4: If you give him a gob and you just put it right in the top of the roof of their mouth, that'll be a fun little twenty minutes for you. This dog's eating peanut butter. Nobody can complain about that. Go check it out the world famous rod Ryan showpage to the Buzz dot.
Speaker 2: Com The rod Ryan Show on ninety four the bus.
Speaker 3: Ninety four Buzz. He's six inside outs rod Ryan Show on this Monday, Martin Luther King Junior Day, Long Uration Day. Lots going on today as we get prepared for this winter store warning that we have.
Speaker 1: We're getting to get blasted. We're expected to get some snow. We're all ready for it.
Speaker 3: We'll be here with you every morning. While we came in today just to see what was going on. No rain today, partly cloudy highes up around forty.
Speaker 1: Two, because I mean it's not it's gold outside. It's on the thirties out there. Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I wanted to commit to make sure we need to get it up on social media, Chili, just so everybody knows, because everyone's so distracted by the weather.
Speaker 1: And I know I'm gonna get one person that says.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, I can't believe you did the the cheap tickets for Monster Jam Like schools were closed, what are you doing putting the tickets on sale? Well, we already had this planned out, yeah, or they already had this planned out.
Speaker 1: When we were able to do it.
Speaker 3: So I want to first and foremost, I want to thank everybody over at Monster Jam for always working with us. I know that some of you tell me that when it comes to Monster Jam, the only way you can go just because money's tight, is when we do this deep discounted.
Speaker 1: Ticket thirty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Tickets will go on sale tomorrow at six am for nine dollars and forty five cents. Now, I can't do anything that ticket Monster like, they charge you extra stuff, and there's some faculty fee.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be fees attached to it.
Speaker 3: All I can do is work with the Monster Jam people and get that ticket price down ninety five.
Speaker 1: It's QTc because it matches, you know, the radio station.
Speaker 3: So nine dollars and forty five cents plus whatever ticket Monster puts on there, it's still deeply, deeply discounted.
Speaker 7: These are corner three.
Speaker 1: Hundred level club seats.
Speaker 3: We have fifteen hundred tickets that will go on sale tomorrow at six am. You'll need to enter that code to start buying the tickets. Now, Chili doesn't have a link up right now, somebody said, where's the ticket price? Where's the tickets that are going on sale tomorrow. It goes up at six o'clock. We can't put it up early, okay, so you will have to get there and up on our website early tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Get those cheap tickets and we will see you at all three monster jams. The tickets that are on sale tomorrow are for the Saturday, February one show.
Speaker 1: All right, you know all of that stuff.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 3: On the fifteenth, we did kind of an update. Hey, where you guys at with your New Year's resolutions. I wanted to mention this chick that's really doing a good job out there. She didn't want her name used, but she sent this to me when we were talking about it. She couldn't get over to the phone, so no names. Good morning, brother Rob, Please don't use my name. Not something I'm proud of or like broadcast. But maybe somebody hearing this I might get some help. I am a closet social smoker.
Speaker 1: I know I know one person very well that will look you in the eye and say, I'm announced. I don't smoke. I don't smoke. I know for a fact they smoke. I know for a fact, Like.
Speaker 3: They sneak a cigarette here and there and they'll go outside and have a cigarette.
Speaker 1: But if you asked them, they're like, I don't smoke, not a smoker. Sometimes they smoke, but I'm not a smoker. I can smell it on you. Okay, she's admitting that she is a closet social smoker. I have a few drinks. I want to sayrette or ten.
Speaker 3: I rarely, if ever buy my own pack because my husband smokes and I just steal from him. I haven't told anyone. I didn't want to make a big deal of it. I had planned on quitting because I didn't want the pressure. But I'm proud to say I haven't touched a cigarette since New Year's Eve. This past weekend was my ultimate test. We had a few friends over, I had a few drinks. I wanted to smoke. I put my jacket on, I put the gloves on. I went outside, couldn't find the smokes. Went back in, asked my husband where they were. He told me, so I went and got a lighter. I never made it back outside. The next morning, I was so happy I made that decision that I didn't do it, Hoping I stick to it this year. I've got two kids, so I have quit twice before while pregnant with them, but I've always picked it back up because my husband always has a pack of cigarette laying around.
Speaker 1: That's the worst.
Speaker 3: That's We were talking with somebody that was that was really watching their what they were eating, and I said, well, what about your partner, you know what I mean, whether it's your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, whatever, your partner, do they have to kind of watch what they're doing if you're being super careful, do they help you out in not getting crappy foods? If you're trying not to eat crappy foods. If you're trying to quit smoking and your husband has a pack cigarette lane around all the time, that's got to be the worst.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying bad on him.
Speaker 3: He hasn't made that sid Yeah, he has not made that decision. That just makes it way tougher on her because they're there. It's one thing that if you don't want to smoke, and if there's no smokes in the house, that makes a little bit easier, I would think. But if they're around and then he's like, yeah, I know you're trying to quit, they're right there, go ahead and help yourself.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to do anything. He doesn't have to do anything.
Speaker 3: But she's doing a great job, and I just wanted to share that with her, that she she went all the way to putting on the jacket and.
Speaker 1: Everything, got the cigarettes and then said, Nope, I'm not going to do it. I'm not going outside. Good for you guys, stick with it. I'm gonna go do some pushups. If you are still sticking with that New Year's resolution, stay strong on it.
Speaker 7: The d Ryan Show Morning So ninety four five The.
Speaker 1: Buzz, Here we Go, ninety four five The Buzz, Giovanni and the Higher Guns. Rod Ryan's Show knocked out some more pushups. Nice if I get them.
Speaker 3: If I can gets fifty to seventy five done, I'd love to do all one hundred while I'm on the show.
Speaker 1: It's like twenty five an hour. It's not a big deal. I just get busy and I don't think about it. But somebody just best like the halfway point you get. I know, they suck pushups blow. I mean they're awesome for it, but they stink. They suck. Yeah, they do suck.
Speaker 5: They do suck.
Speaker 1: But thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm getting some good motivation for people too. Just I was looking at the Facebook live in the comments like Roger, you do your push up? Yeah, I'm like Dad, No, I haven't get off me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna work on it now. So I just I just knocked out some more.
Speaker 3: Stay with those New Year's resolutions, everybody. Milf Monday is your number one link today. Yeah, numbers are way down. It's a lot of people not working today, whether it's Martin Luther King Junior Day or just getting ready for the weather. So no, yeah, it's pretty much slow day. It's gonna be that way next couple of days. I appreciate those of you. I really those of you that didn't have to be up today and still woke up, especially joined us in homeroom, wanted to here fresh out of bed, head to head and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Milk Monday is your number one link today. That one's still huge. Looking at girls Rod six picks, guys, I got my six picks up.
Speaker 1: From the weekend. We got into another King Cake this weekend. Yeah, looks good. We were watching the text it it's gone by the way I had people over makes sense. So they all got after that kin cake.
Speaker 3: So it was Texans on Saturday in my house, we made wings, love streets, all of that that. We did some arts and craft stuff. We were painting Marti Gras rocks, and then it was all about the bills on Sunday.
Speaker 1: So my picks are up. I did do some cooking that I should have showed some of that I made.
Speaker 3: I made tortillas for the first time, and then I told you I was having a hard time, like rolling them out to get him so thin. The guy said, you got to get a press. I ordered it a press this morning, a tortilla press. I ordered it from Amazon. If I'm gonna take another stab at making tortillas.
Speaker 1: Crazy gringoes making tortillas now, yeah, I mean wait for Chili to make them for me. The guy's not cooking. Well, Christina could make them for you. Christina cookbankam I bet she can? Does she?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Does Christina make tortillas ever? Home made? Chili's running around like it's his first day there you are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she doesn't make them, but she knows how to make them though.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'm just wondered if she rolls them. I should have just texted her. I wonder if she rolls them or uses a press bro. Somebody said, I'm doing it wrong. I gotta get a press. I ordered as like twenty five bucks.
Speaker 15: Well, it just depends because you know, like there's different countries have different size.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want I want the big fat boy ones.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Guatemala, we do like the They're like real small, but they're thick, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine were too. Mine were thick. I just couldn't get them so damn thin.
Speaker 3: And you get them on the put them on the flat top and they shrink up, you know, and they got They got thicker than I'd liked.
Speaker 8: They could have better food.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna try out the press and then I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: So six picks. Thank you for checking out LinkedIn guests today. So my six picks.
Speaker 3: And then it goes to, oh people were interested in Dave Chappelle. Dave Chappelle did the opener. I've recorded SNL too.
Speaker 1: I will watch it. I'm gonna try and watch it today. I'll have time today. So I still got the kid. This I just had to share. I could not believe it. And if you've ever been told to.
Speaker 3: Sounds like something Alex would say, Hey, why don't you grow backbone over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've grown a backbone in a lab. This is a real story. This is a real story.
Speaker 3: Scientists at the Institute in London have successfully grown what they call a not a chord in a lab. The not a chord, I'm saying it wrong. I'm sure guides the formation of the spine and the nervous system in a developing embryo.
Speaker 1: So something that's never been done before. They have grown a human spine in a lab. Now, I know you don't like this. This isn't AI. This isn't replacing this. This is what then AI learns how to do this, and then AI can do this, But then we're screwed. But they're growing a spine like you could maybe fix somebody's jacked up spine or created a terminator. Well there's some of that, but I mean, this is not seen terminator. This is how they do this. I know, I know, West World, Come.
Speaker 3: On, guys, you don't feel like this opens up a road to developments in the nervous system. And it was human spinal tissue that the scientists screwed too. This isn't a rat okay, So I mean developmental disorders and moving forward. I don't know, that's kind of exciting, Stuffy Wild.
Speaker 1: I used to watch that backbone. I used to watch this show Nip Tuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they grew an ear on a mouse. They grew a human ear on a mouse. Now, I know that show is crazy, but they must have got that from somewhere. Yeah, so there was think about just a mouse running around and then there was a human ear growing off of its bass.
Speaker 1: Any in the ear that we got a mouse in sky. I don't think it hurt anything. It was, but it was still like a replacement ear.
Speaker 5: But the grocery it's.
Speaker 1: Three wild.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Know the show is coming up. I got a Wall Nation tickets. They're playing April first over at the House of Blues. Alex will have a question for you on the flip of this break, Don't go Anywhere.
Speaker 7: And The Rod Ryan Morning Show six Am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Betty four or five The Buzz, Welcome back rod Ryan's Show, Mark Luther King Junior Day two parades in this weather, people will be out there.
Speaker 1: Good luck man, bundle up time for nother show.
Speaker 3: Giving away tickets to a Wall Nation April first, House of Blues. You got a question I sure do. What do you got, buddy, Well, we.
Speaker 4: Talked about the most popular grocery stores this after this morning, and we did not consider this a grocery store. But what was the number one grocery store according to this list that Rod and I disagree with? Number one on the lists is silly. Yeah, it should not count. But you got to call us and tell us that if you know the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck.
Speaker 15: Everybody, Hey, Alexa play ninety four point five The Buzz on Iheartradioto.
Speaker 14: Point five's the bus station from iHeartRadio, Houston's rocking alternative.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz. That's Green Day.
Speaker 3: This is your Rod Ryan Show Live on a Monday, Martin Luther King Junior Day. Things are really starting to ramp up with the inauguration right now. At Last has a problem with calling that the rotunda.
Speaker 1: It's a round room. It's a rotundus. Yeah, it's a round room. They're in the US Capitol.
Speaker 3: I don't know room, but it's the ron It's the round one, you know, like the big Capitol building, like the big dome that's above them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the round part of it. The rotunda. Still, the pack of people in there, Dana White, Dana Whites in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know who what other celebs are gonna be in there, but you're just watching these people walk in and.
Speaker 1: It's like a TV show. It is like exactly show TV, but it's real life and we're trying to pick I know that I know some of these people. Yeah, yeah, I saw Elon Musk is definitely there. All right, So you got that going on today. I think Wayne Gretzky's there.
Speaker 3: Winter storm warning is what's really really got people talking here locally.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be in with you all week, provided everybody can get in safely, those of us that are still on.
Speaker 3: This show today partly Claude's guys, highs up around forty two. Let's go give away some stuff and then we'll get out of here.
Speaker 10: He's now time for you know this show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 1: L La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la. You did you do? Good morning, rob Ryan Show?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this my name? Crystal? How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Cold, but we're making it.
Speaker 1: What part of time? Where do you live? Hello? Do Crystal? You're still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Last time I heard you're talking about oh you're in Houston. Okay, yeah, you talked about how cold you were and then we lost connection. Okay, We're glad you're there.
Speaker 1: Crystal. Welcome to you, welcome to know the show. Now let's put your question.
Speaker 4: Well, Crystal, we were talking about the number one most popular grocery stores today and the number one on the list Rod and I don't necessarily agree as a grocery store, but what was it?
Speaker 1: What was the name? Crystal is having a problem with the phone today. Crystal, you're there. I want to use you today. I want I want to get to this prize. Seven eleven, seven eleven. Yeah, are you not talking to us for are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You doing long pauses?
Speaker 5: Yeah, something's going on on the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, all right, Crystal, let's get you these tickets. Congratulations A Wall Nation April first House of Blues, you're in.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Okay, stay warm.
Speaker 2: Uh no, it's just doubling up.
Speaker 1: M His phones might just be doubling out. Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on, but you got the tickets you won, Crystal, hang on the phone for me, Okay, it's weird that a problem came in the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Just Bob the engineer just poked his head and it's everything. Okay, I just got don telling them. Yeah, I guess it's not okay, that's it. We gotta go.
Speaker 3: I guess Jeremy's up next. Hopefully everybody can be safe getting in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, right now, it's not a problem, but the next couple of days could get a little nutty around here.
Speaker 1: So keep it here. Nobody will repeat what the weather says like we do on this ship. Best Saturday. Congratulations to Adam the Cop. He did make it win number two.
Speaker 3: Another great victory speech from him, and he's gonna see if he could be the first person to win three three games in this early twenty twenty five. Okay, thank you to the Texas Hammer. The Texas Hammer game today.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. It's always great to play that game on a Monday. Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I don't know if if it's gonna be gamy tomorrow, but yeah, maybe weathery tomorrow. Yeah, like, I'll have stuff in my back pocket. I'm not gonna plan I'm playing a game tomorrow. We could, I mean, we have stuff to give away and stuff, but we might be just taking a lot of phone calls tomorrow the next couple of days. If we start getting to a point where we can start getting a couple of inches of snow, I think we're just gonna be on the phones.
Speaker 1: With you guys. So let's make sure we get these phones figured out. The one thing we are doing tomorrow, and I know it's gonna catch.
Speaker 3: Some people off guard because the numbers were just way down today. We just didn't have as many listeners as we normally do, so I don't know. You probably want to keep this to yourself. You don't, but I'm gonna make a video. I'll make sure we get it out there on social media. Tomorrow is the nine dollars and forty five cent Monster Jam Deep Discount ticket sale and five one hundred tickets for the Saturday, February first Monster Jam are gonna go on sale. Let me just make sure, just because well, Chili's on the phone, Chili link and everything.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, he's gonna come and talk to us. Yeah, yeah, there's gonna be a link and you gonna do it the instructions. Everything goes up at six, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everything goes on at six and until they are gone.
Speaker 3: Fifteen hundred tickets they are normally thirty five dollars each, we will put them on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents.
Speaker 1: We are going to do nine.
Speaker 3: Dollars and forty five cent ticket specials for the other two coming up in the weeks to come, but not tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow is just for February.
Speaker 1: First, thank you. Okay, So we're prepared for that.
Speaker 3: We're not posting any faces on the beer board for the big game Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred bottles of Love Street Blonde on the wall.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Friday, the first ten faces go up for six for six okay.
Speaker 8: People will go in there, and then after that it will be ten.
Speaker 1: With ten a day. Yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: So that's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening today. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Big.
Speaker 3: Jeremy Benson is up pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock hour. He's got the NonStop nooner, all kinds of music coming your way. Good luck out there today making your final preparations for the snow that we're expected to get. But we'll be with you each and every day here. So we're on a twenty hour break. Hey MF.
Speaker 10: Sid Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.