Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and.
Speaker 2: Grow not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's advised.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 3: What is happening and what is up?
Speaker 4: Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 1: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 4: Hey, you guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because you know what time it is. We about to fill it up. Welcome Premedious Lyn's podcast. That's the place where the conversations are always lightly I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Hey guys, I got a great episode for you lined up once again. I know I say it every week, but I mean it every week.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: This is a woman that's seen her stuff for a while now, actually spent some time with her in the woods with Operation smoke, but I like the welcome the show first, hopefully first of many. Jessica Jones, the Cryptid Huntress. Jessica, thank you for coming on today.
Speaker 2: Hey, Doc, thank you for having me. I'm happy to be here and it's good to see you again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Hey, just maybe for those that been living under a rock or maybe not that involved with the Cryptid space, just introduce yourself to the audience, give a little background, what you're into, what your shows like, and just give everybody a feel for Jessica Jones.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I'm I'm Jessica Jones. I am a longtime Bigfoot field researcher. Actually, I'm just a cryptid field researcher. Started off back in twenty eleven doing field research down in the southeastern region of the United States. I'm actually from Georgia, and I'm on four separate field research teams. And I was never ever, ever expecting to speak publicly about my research until about three or four years ago, and so I waited at least ten years to ever speak publicly about Bigfoot at all. I used to us to have a real job where I worked in the government and stuff. Okay, so but nonetheless, here I am today, and so I am a bigfoot field researcher. I did get asked to speak publicly at an event a few years ago, and I did and it just snowballed from there and now I'm known as the Cryptid Huntress after that, and I have I have a YouTube channel, and I have some live shows I do every week where I talk about my research and I bring on other researchers from all over the world, mostly just around North America. But but yeah, my life is full of cryptids and activity.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm still very active out in the field as well, as you know. I got to hang out with you over in East Tennessee not too long ago, and so I'm out there boots on the ground. That's my thing. I'm a boots on the ground field researcher and I love it. I love being outside outdoors. But but yeah, life, life has gotten really crazy because now I am chasing not just Bigfoot, but dog Man out there. So yeah, that's kind of me in a nutshell right there. You know. Also, my team is trained in the head of one of my original team is a one of the world's best remote up in my opinion, one of the best remote viewers in the world, and he trained our entire team in remote viewing over the past ten years. And and so we have that tool in our belt and we use that in the cryptied field research actually, and so it kind of sets our team apart from a lot of the other teams are out there doing research today. So that's my thing. That's who I am, Jessica to cryptin Hunters.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: Well, since you brought it up, the whole remote viewing thing, that's something I'm not familiar with. And I've heard, you know, a lot of Christians in the space talk about you know, oh, that's that's the devil, and that's witchcraft, and that's the same as astral projection. And honestly, I am completely ignorant to what that is. I mean, I kind of got a thirty thousand foot view, But could you explain that to a dummy like me or maybe somebody that's watching this show that may have some you know, misconceptions on what that is exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, you know there's a lot of people out there right now. That is a very popular buzzword buzz term is remote viewing, and it's almost the bane of my existence. Okay, because I turn on the you know, I turned on YouTube, and everybody is like, I'm a remote viewer, and you know, it's just basically people who are psychic who are tuning into stuff. And that's okay, but that's not my definition of a remote viewer. Okay. Remote viewing is something that our military utilizes, and they have been using this since at least the nineteen sixties. It is a scientific way to look into things psychically, to locate targets psychically. And we are all psychic. Every human is psychic, whether you use your abilities and hone in or not. Okay, we're born with those abilities, those gifts. And so back in the nineteen sixties, the Soviets were using remote viewers psychic spies is what they're called, to go locate targets. These are blind we call them blind targets, and that's you know, hostages, coordinates of you know, locations where people are being held or there's people hiding out or places that need to be bombed or whatever they were sitting in psychic spice to go look into you know, get information and uh. And so Russia was doing it during the Cold War. So the United States had to counter it, right, So so they started some programs with the US military, uh, the US Army where they were bringing in they brought in I guess you have a lot people in your audience have seen the men who stere a goats. It's it's basically based off of that. Okay, okay, you can it's based off of those programs. That movie is based off those programs. And and let me I have there's different modes of remote viewing, Okay, basically it's it is psychic spying. Call it that if you want. I'm trained in all almost I think. I guess I'm trained in every mode of remote viewing. The one that I the most is called coordinate remote viewing. And so I am given a set of coordinate numbers. Okay, coordinates, and that's all I'm given. I'm given a set of eight numbers, and I sit down in a room by myself. Okay, I have a stack of paper. I have a stack of pins, bunch pins, bunch paper, and I am trained to go through a process where I go through stages after I'm given those numbers, and I pull data out of those numbers. We call it data, Okay. And at the end of that session. I've gotten all this data out of those eight numbers. And I consider I have a stack of paper with just a whole bunch of information on it. It means nothing to me. I have no idea what this information is. It's just stuff that I'm sensing. We call it sensory data. Okay, I'm sensing information off of those numbers. I'm seeing things, you know, like call it like premonitions, you know, like you get a premonition, like your phone rings, like you just think of something. It's almost like just pulling information out of my the subconscious basically is what it is. And and I give I hand those papers over to the person who tasked me those numbers, Okay, And and that's that. That's all I do. Okay. It's called remote viewing. And and so I have utilized it in more ways than just our team has utilized it more ways than just the cryptid stuff. I help locate missing people and and locate cold cases things like that. I have definitely helped locate where bodies have been buried, and uh, the methods and the ways that people have died and uh and helped definitely have helped I'm gonna say, solve some cold cases. Uh and uh, in my data, the information that I've gotten out of these cases has been very accurate, Okay, very accurate. And and why why not use utilized someone like a remote viewer. If you have a missing child, let's just say, or a missing a missing relative or something like that. You know, I think that if some something like that happened to me and my family, I would use every resource I had available, you know, to locate that loved one, you know. But but it shus for much more than that. I mean, remote viewing can be basically used to to locate any kind of a target. Okay, so I'm locating targets. They can be geographical targets. The coordinates I get are not always geographical coordinates. They're just random numbers, okay, that are assigned to a target. And so I can here's how I use it in the cryptied world. Okay, if my team is going out to a new a location and we're wondering, like, what kind of activity is going on there, what kind of cryptids we have there, what kind of history is on that land? Someone on my team? I mean, and these are blind coordinates, so we don't know what the targets are going to be, but somebody will send me some coordinates and I'll sit down and do a session and we can pull out data from that location to find out what's going on there, like portals, Bigfoot, you know, Native American land disputes or something. I mean, all sorts of stuff. We can find out what's going on there on those pieces of land. They're doing remote viewing on it, which is kind of cool. But yeah, the target can bring pretty much anything, going back to events and time, okay, different times in history. We can go backwards and times, we can go forward in time. I can remote view off planet. As a matter of fact, this week I just covered the Sidonia Complex on Mars was given to me as a coordinate remote viewing target, okay, and we went over that on a show on my channel actually, and that covers you know, the face on Mars that people talk about and the pyramids and these are all alleged okay, but the remote viewing data suggested that there actually was a civilization on Mars. Okay, through that data. That was a blind target. So's it's just interesting. You know. I do it as a hobby and I love it. I love it. I think it's a lot of fun. And and the people that are on my team are you know, a lot of them are former military and currently you know, contracted with you know, Department of Defense and stuff like that. So it's an interesting thing to do in a really cool hobby to have. I think.
Speaker 4: So you didn't have to sign some contract with the devil and cut yourself and bleed onto the paper or no, sit in a pentagram with a bunch of lights and say a bunch of chants from a medieval grimoire, none of that.
Speaker 3: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I would not do that. If it required that, I would have walked out. Okay, absolutely not. No, that's not my thing. No, uh yeah, you know I have when I and that's something else when I when I came out as a remote viewer publicly. You know, it's hard enough coming out as a bigfoot researcher publicly, but I did. I got more pushback from talking about remote viewing because it is I want to say, misunderstood, but some people understand it just you know, as it is. Here's my thing. Like That's why I kind of explained in the beginning when I started talking about it that there's a lot of people who claim to be remote viewers who are not talking about the same remote viewing that I do. Okay, it's different. It's not just looking at something secularly. This is something that I have been trained in. This is a a science. Okay, it's a science that has been studied. It's a program. Okay, let's call it a program, I guess, uh. And yes, there are different modes of remote viewing. The coordinate remote viewing is one that I prefer to do because there's data, tangible data that I can hand people and actually show show my audience. You know, I do a show every Thursday night just on my remote viewing targets that I've been tasked with, and so to show the audience the process. You can see every bit of my thought process and everything that goes into all this. It's all on the papers and the data. Okay. So it's it's it's just important to note that militaries, governments all over the world do utilize remote viewing. And I have a friend who is a sniper in the military, and he has assured me that every unit, every sniper unit he's been a part of, has been assigned a remote viewer. So they are. They are heavily utilized in our in the military from what I've been told.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, you don't really know how deep the rabbit hole goes til you jump.
Speaker 2: Into it, right exactly.
Speaker 4: And you had mentioned too, you know your boots on the ground. You've been a member of several teams throughout your time doing this, and you said you did it for ten years before you even started talking about it. You want to just kind of give us a walk through, like, you know, what is a team, what do you guys do when you go out in the woods, and any kind of you know, cool weird stories that you might share with us, kind of give us a little inside view.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, like I said, I'm on several different teams, right, and all the teams are different. They're very similar, but they're all different. And the very first time I ever went bigfooting, okay with a bigfoot research team, I was not a member of that team yet, And by the time I left that weekend, I was a member of their team.
Speaker 4: You ever sit around a fire and think if bigfoot were a hat, what would it be. Well, I found it. It's from a brand called soul Squatch. This isn't your typical tourist shop, bigfoot merch, no basic silhouettes slapped on and called a day. This is a Squatch approved gear, rugged, intentional, and made for folks who still believe that there's mystery in the woods. They've got leather patches, PBC patches, embroidery, even a fresh take on the classic footprint, and everything's built to handle a real trail. Doy and Brittany created this brand from real obsession, real hikes, and a real love for the legend. Head over to the soul Squatch dot com and gear up with the rest of the fellow believers, because legends don't die, they evolve.
Speaker 2: But you know, I do most of my field research up in North Georgia. I used to Okay, it used to be mostly just or Georgia. Now we we cover some specific areas all over the South. Uh they're undisclosed locations, so I can't tell you the exact location of these places. But but a lot of our spots are in national and even state parks and some private land as well. But it's you know, some some of the main places we go are in national parks, and some of the teams are more you know, just kind of like going out there to communicate with the with the cryptids. Okay, we're we're out there observing, we're communicating. Uh. You know, when I've that first team that I've joined is called Enigma Research Group, and those are those are the guys that I'm trained in remote viewing with. But when I first met them, they were telling me, they said, well, you know, we have already established that bigfoots are out here. We've already we've moved on to communicating with the bigfoots now. Okay, so we're out there to establish a connection. We're out there to establish some communication. And part of the whole remote viewing thing. And I keep saying remote view and remote viewing, it's not just locating targets. It's also exercising your psychic abilities as well. And uh, and tuning into your intuition just say, your intuition, spirit tracking. You're familiar with that never heard of spirit tracking and stuff. This is just it's important to be able to tune into your environment when you're out in the woods, Okay and uh. And so that's what we were I was pretty much trained to do, was to go out into the woods and just understand shifts and energy shifts in the environment and things like that. And that's that's part of the training that we had to tune into our intuitive abilities. Let's just say out there, so these guys that had already established at Bigfoot was real, let's go to the next level. And I was all for it, okay and uh. And so the first, the first time I ever went on an expedition with them, I mean, and I had something that ran up behind me. I thought it was I thought it was one of the guys trying to scare me. And I had volunteered to be bait, okay, big foot bait, and I wanted I went out there for the first time. Was I wanted to see a big foot. I had no intention of seeing one. I had no intention of being on a big Foot team. I had no intention of ever ever having this become my life. If I had known then what I know now, I would have said, you were crazy. Okay, that was going to be the crypt tod hunters. One day, but I went out uh to North Georgia, and we had a big expedition and I didn't know anybody there except for some of the guys i'd met at a presentation. They had given and they invited me to their expedition, and I just saw it, well, if I'm ever going to see a bigfoot, this is my chance. So I got all the gear, and I got a tent, even put my tent up in my friends but my best friend's backyard to make sure I could put it together so I didn't look an idiot when I got out there. And and so yeah, So I went out there, and when I got there, I told the guys. I was like, well, hey, you know, I'm here to see a big foot. So put me in a weird predicament out there so that when I get out there, I see a bigfoot. Okay, I don't care how wacky it is, how dangerous it is. Just put me out there. And I want to go with whoever is going to do the most weird, dangerous black op event tonight. I want to go with them. And uh, and so they put me with with some of the old I don't say they were old, they were, of course, we're all rednecks and overalls. What are you talking about? Get her done? It was basically, yes, shout out to Craig, because that's who you're talking about. You just don't know it. Yeah. So I went out with there's like five or six guys. Uh, two of the original team members I was with, and and some of the some other guys that were from out of town that came in that were ended up being like some of the big names of bigfooting back then. And I didn't even know. I didn't know who they were. I was just hanging out. I just want to go see a bigfoot with some strangers in the woods. And so we got up to this like field and they were like, okay, well, I said, I volunteered to be bait, and they were joking around about how they were going to make me bait because I was, you know, I'm a female. They did they weren't used having females out there with them, and they were like, well, we're gonna use Jessica's bait. And I was like okay. I was just show me what to do, tell me what to do, and I'll do it. And one of the guys goes, okay, Jessica, we want you to walk up this field by yourself and make it up to that tree line. And I was like all right, cool. And so I didn't have a flashlight on me. I had a headlamp, but they told me not to turn it on. And you know, they were like, we don't use flash lights out here and stuff. But it's in the middle of the woods, Okay. Cool. So I was not going to do anything that they didn't do. And so I had a backpack that had some snacks and a water in it or something. I didn't have any I had nothing other than just peanuts and bottled water in my bag. And I decided they were like, hey, walk up to that tree line by yourself. We're gonna sit down here at the bottom of the hill and watch you through our thermals and our fleer or whatever they had. And I mean, I think they had some lawn chairs or something, and they took their camping chairs and everything, and they were just kind of sitting there watching me get eaten by bigfoot basically what they were doing. And so I just took off walking. Now, let me describe the landscape. Was that there's there's like this, it's just a big hill. I'm going to say it's about a football field about seventy five to one hundred yards and going up into like a mountain basically right, And it was open field like a meadow kind of and there was a big tree line up at the top of this mountain and they just said, hey, walk up to that tree line. And I thought, well, okay, well, if anything happens to me, at least they can tell my mom what happened to me, because you know, back then, I mean, this is a long time ago. And uh, it was before I had gotten married and had a kid and all that kind of stuff. I was wild and free, and so I was like, they can just tell my mom what happened. And uh. And so I started walking up this hill and I was very nervous. Okay, it was very nervous. Uh, but I they said they had seen a big foot up there the night before or something, and so I was like, okay, well this is my chance. I started walking and I got it. I literally got about halfway up that mountain, up the hill, and I heard one of the guys trucking it behind me, like I could hear him. I could hear him his footsteps. I could feel the energy of it like I could feel it. I could feel the footfalls and uh. And I played rugby in college, okay, and so I knew what it was like to like somebody was coming up to tackle me. That was the feeling that I had. I was like, somebody, they're coming up here to try to scare me. And I was like, that's weird because I was just trying to make it up to that that tree line. And uh. And I got this knucklehead coming up behind me about to tackle me, which is not cool. And and I'm already nervous, and so I heard I could even like hear his I could hear him breathing and everything. It was weird. And so I have kind of braced for impact when I thought this guy, for whatever reason, was running up behind me, and I thought he was gonna somebody was gonna say boo, you know, and uh. And so I kind of like braced for impact as I was walking trying to make it up to that tree line. And and right when whoever this was got up to me, I was ready for them to like grab me kind of and and something whoever it was like swept my legs out from underneath me from behind, and they kept running and I lost my balance a little bit and I looked over and there was nobody there, and I thought, man, that was weird, okay, And I was already nervous, and I was confused, and I was expecting to see one of the guys and there was nobody there. And so I looked immediately, and I know that I had lost my balance because my hands kind of went up in there just a little bit, which, by the way, this was the distress call to put my hands way above my head, and I didn't, and I purposely, I remember when when it all happened, I kind of kept my hands down because I didn't want them to think that I was in distress. But I was just so confused. I was looking around. I was like kicking around, trying to see if like I had tripped over a stick or a log or fell in a hole or something, and there was nothing there. So I was like, okay, well that was just weird. My mind was playing tricks on me, or you know, I don't know. I must have been nervous, that's what I kept thinking. I was like, I'm just nervous. I just imagine that, I guess. And so I just kept walking. I was like, all right, put on my big girl panties and I just kept on walking. And and so I got about almost to the tree line. After that happened, and Craig, one of those one of the guys from down at the bottom of the hill, did come walking up behind me and I heard him walk into but he was walking quickly and he was trying to catch up with me because I was. I slowed my pace down a good bit because at that point I was very nervous and a little scared. Was I was a little more hesitant to get up to that tree line at that point, okay, but I didn't want to look like a baby. So Craig came up behind me and I said, hey, are you a human? I said, are you a human? And and he goes, yeah, it's me, you know. Are you okay? We saw you, you know, kind of throw your hands up, but we didn't know if you needed us or not. And I was like, I told him what happened, and he said, whoa. He goes, well, let's go back and see where where that happened. Let's see if there's anything there, you know. He pulled his flashlight out and walked back and we went to the exact location. There was nothing there for me to tripped over or anything. And he he kind of hesitantly said, he was like, well, When I explained to him what happened, he said, well, you've ever heard of a cloak bigfoot? And I was like, no, it was like, I s heart a bigfoot. He goes, well, there's a They say that they're able to cloak and become invisible, and they're there and we just can't see them. And he was kind of explaining to me. He was like, I'm not saying that's what that was, but it's a possibility, you know, that could have been that. I don't know. Uh And and let's just say he and I ended up walking back up to that tree line, and as we did, the guys were watching us down at the bottom of the hill through their thermals and their fleers. And I walked over to the right hand corner of that tree line and as I stood there, I just I'm just standing there. Something drew me over to that corner and they said that a bigfoot peeked its head up from behind the tree directly in front of me and stared at me for a while. And uh and I didn't have a radio. I didn't know and uh So, anyways, that was that was my first experience. I didn't get to see that bigfoot. But it was right there and all the guys were watching it looking at me right there in the corner of that field. Now, was that big? Was that thing that that swept my leg out from behind me? Was it a bigfoot? I can't say it was okay, but it was something and and it yeah, it was something. I mean it maybe could have been a ghost or something. I mean, I don't know, it's kind of weird. Could have been a cloak, bigfoot. It was definitely something. Whatever it was, it was the beginning of my bigfoot journey.
Speaker 4: And uh, I was hugged.
Speaker 2: Well. We even had more activity the next night we were out there, and and we went to that same field the next night, and we ended up having so much UFO activity out there that we had missing time. I had all sorts of crazy stuff that happened. That was actually the event that got the head of our team to decide he was going to teach us remote viewing because we were having so much I'm gonna say, just paranormal activity out there. Not only were we have encrypted activity throughout the entire area from all the different teams that had branched off throughout the whole area, the whole weekend. But we had we had a lot of UFO stuff happening out there and in red lights and the woods out there with us and orbs and you name it. It was just non stop the entire time I was out there. So that's how I got into bigfooting. That was my first trip out there, and we have Yeah, I go out to that same location pretty often. Still I still like going out there, and it's still full of activity, absolutely full of activity and full of bigfoots out there. If anybody wants to go have a bigfoot experience, you can go to the East Tennessee Mountains, western North Carolina or North Georgia and I can promise you're gonna find some bigfoots there.
Speaker 4: So you are, uh, I guess from just talking to you.
Speaker 3: You know you have the.
Speaker 4: Jah Genta Pithecus camp, and you have the the Spirit Camp, and then you have the Scott Carpenter's the Nephelum Camp.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Do you have a camp or do you think it's kind of like a uh a schm mortgage board mix mixed bag deal.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm if you had like a multiple choice, I'd be d all of the above, Okay, Uh that's that's been my experience. I think that there's a variety of bigfoot you know. Uh, we got, like you said, the flesh and bone camp. We have the interdimensional camp or the X factor, you know, that's what my team likes to call it, the X factor. Okay, I don't believe that all big foots are just like interdimensional I think they're all different.
Speaker 4: With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. For a full suit, shoes, tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. I've recently teamed with Cornerstone Asset Metals. Reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description or the number on there, and hey tell them Doc brown sadn't you?
Speaker 2: Okay? And what is interdimensional anyways? Okay? I think that bigfoots can access Earth's natural portals. I think that is a thing. Okay, So I think that I think humans have paranormal and abilities in the X factor as well, Okay, just like bigfoot. So I'm a I'm a all of the above type of a person. I think there's such a variety. I mean, we've encountered bigfoots out there that are just out looking for food and they're animalistic and they look like, you know, more primate. And then we have bigfoots out there that look like Neanderthal humans and things like that that are I'm not saying they're any more intelligent than any of them. We have some that are highly advanced and highly intelligent and or highly telepathic that are out there in the woods as well. So there is a variety. Just like humans. We have variety of humans, right, we have varieties of bigfoots out there as well. And I think all cryptids are like that. I'd say even dog men are probably like that. There's different levels of them of intelligence and different levels of behavioral you know, characteristics and stuff like that. I mean, some that will eat you and some that want to take care of you in a sweet way, like grandma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, You've got types and kinds and different personalities, you know, like people.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Which we were talking pre roll and you had mentioned portals and you were talking about you really like looking into like the missing four one ones and all these people that go missing in parks, and you had mentioned that you had a theory on.
Speaker 3: Some of this stuff. Would you like to talk about that? Sure?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah. My team Okay, So I have another team that, uh, that I go out with and uh we work on a I guess you call it a project called the Meadow Project, okay, and uh and that is anomalous studies in an observation group.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: One of the guys on the team wrote a book about it and about our research and stuff, and uh they've been shooting documentaries on it all sorts of stuff lately. Uh. And so it's gotten a buzz lately. Okay. But we've been going out to there to that that area for almost tenure now for a while, and it's set of undisclosed location. Okay, but uh, but the claim to fame one of the claim to fames there, and there's a lot of okay, because I've I've even heard my own voice yell at me from across the creek and said time travel one night. Okay, So I don't know what's going on out there. There's just a whole lot of high strangest. Uh. But we one of the claims to fame out there is that we have recorded what we considered to be a portal out there in this area, and we sent two of our teammates into check it out. And they didn't know they were going into anything, Okay, But once they got to this thing, their heat signatures disappeared. And that wasn't until they stepped out of it that their heat signatures reappeared. Now, what I'm referring to is the cube. Okay, we call it. Call it the cube. I'd never heard of another cube found by any other team or anyone else, any researchers until someone sent me a link to one of those David Politis films, one of those missing for one one the UFO connections. I think one of his films he made where there was a hunter that was out hunting elk, I believe, and he went to go shoot some elk and he came across a clear cube. Now this cube is similar to what my team encountered out in the middle of the woods middle of the night. He said that the next thing he knows when he got up to this cube, because he described it as a spacecraft and he saw this invisible It was like an invisible cube kind of. He said, the next thing he knows, he's inside the cube with the elk going into outer space. That is what he said. And yes, my team had had this cube experience back and I think it was twenty seventeen or something like that. It's been a while. And it was late one night, and the team had dispersed out into the meadow and into small, small groups, small teams, and I had posted up a different areas in the meadow, and one of the teams was posted at the front of the meadow and it consisted of David Terry and Christen Okay and they were just kind of sitting. We don't go out there and like knock on trees and like whoop and stuff. We're not out there just looking for Bigfoot. We're out there looking for all the other stuff. We know Bigfoot's real. We're not you know that team. We're out there looking for UFO stuff and any kind of high strangest, any kind of critters that are out there, lights, light beings, whatever, and our shadows whatever we can find, okay. And David started looking. He was looking through his fleer and he started noticing that this like object was forming in the middle of the meadow, and he thought his eyes were playing tricks on it because of what he was seeing was like it look it looked the size of a shed, okay, like a small garage behind your house. Like it was like a big old box. And it had the way he described it it was it had like two windows on each side it had like crosses in them. And he thought he was seeing things, and so he handed his monocular over to Terry, said hey, Terry, look over there and see if you see what I see. And and Terry looked at it and he was like, all right, yeah, I'm seeing like a cube or something over there. What in the world. And you couldn't see it with your naked eye. You could only see it through the flear of the thermal. So they radioed over across to a team across the field that was closer to it, got Bob and Tim, and they said, hey, y'all go check out this thing that she showed up. We don't know what it is, just go y'all go check it out. And so they stayed on there. We have ham radios out there, and so they guided them over on the radios and you and Kristin had the wherewithal to light turned on her video, her Fleer video, and so she started recording, and you can see in this video they actually have this on video. The cube was actually starting to kind of dissipate a little bit, so it wasn't as bright as it had been before. The heat had kind of gone down a good bit, and you can see as Tim and Bob are walking over to this cube to go check it out, they're guided over to it, and as they get up to it, they disappear. And then they said that when they they got up to whatever this area was, they just they didn't know they were in anything. They said that the temperature had dropped, the stars disappeared, the vegetation changed on the ground, and they knew there was something wrong, and and so they sat there for a second. And they're both uh, former military special forces, you know, Bob was in the Navy. Tim he was actually in the Army, and both trained and remote viewing extensively as well. So they're very very much aware of their environment and their energy energetics in the area, and they were noticing there was something off, and so they backed out of where they had been standing and things the environment changed back to normal, and that's when their heat signatures reappeared, and you could see it in the video that Christen has and and let's just say as they reappeared, the box actually started shrinking down and you can see it get really small and then it flies away or it flows.
Speaker 4: Away, and so they don't even dissipate. It just gets so small and then just yes, flies away.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct. So it was very odd. And this is in an area where we do a lot of research, okay, and we've had a lot of weird stuff that's gone down out there, and it's not only cryptid related but also like et related UFOs. And now we have what we consider to be a portal. We call it a portal. You know, we've had other instances out in the field and different locations where we have encountered other portals as well, but we didn't have them on video. And they're different types of portals and they look different. They're all different. Now, what we encountered out there in that field, the team encountered, you can't say positively that was a portal because we just we call it that it could have been a spacecraft, but also could have been a portal into a spacecraft. I mean, I know it sounds weird, but that's all we know. And my theory is that a lot of these people that are going missing at these national parks are potentially walking into what we have on video at a national park. Okay. Trey has already announced this is a national park, Okay, and so I am not given any kind of information away tonight. But my feeling with this as well is that it's not it's not each I mean, it may be et technology, but I think it was like man made. Maybe these things are put there on purpose, Maybe people are targeted. Okay. That's part of David Politis's research is that there's some characteristics of some of the people that go missing, Okay, like nationalities, and backgrounds and things like that. Science a lot of scientists. Okay, I don't know. Maybe maybe it was put there to to take some people away. I mean, we don't know, but I can tell you that we have our suspicions that that incident with that portal, as we call it, led to the complications that Tim and Bob both had that they are no longer here with us today. They both have passed away since that incident happened. After that happened, they both got very sick, and Tim had a heart condition out of the blue, and Bob got a really aggressive form of cancer and passed away just last year. And and we even Bob, we had his suspicions that it all had to do with that portal incident and the research that we do out there, because you know, we do take a lot of measurements out there. You know, we started carrying Geiger meters with us and Gager counters and measuring the radiation. We already been measuring radiation, but now we really pay attention to it because every time there's any kind of paranormal activity out there, anything that happens, there's usually a little, a tiny, little spike of radiation at least there's usually radiation spikes. So the stuff we're doing out there, it's not just dangerous as far as the cryptids go, and the people and the animals and stuff like that, we have to worry about radiation. It's a big factor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's wild too, because I think of I can't remember the saints' name now, but he was a saint in the Catholic Church that he kept talking about having visitations, you know, from angels or spirits, and some people thought it was a or whatever, but he said they were angels and that he had such close contact with them that he would like to sit with them and talk with him, he said. And all of a sudden he got really sick and got cancer and he died. And like they had documented in the stories and stuff about him, that they believed that it was his close encounters, you know, with these what he called angels. And I had recently spoken with doctor Greg Little, and he wrote a book with Andrew Collins a few years back called The Origins of the Gods, and he talks about that apparition of the Virgin Mary in Egypt back in the eighties, like millions of people seen this and they got video of it. You see this like glowing aura of this person walking across the roof of the church. And it was this big fun omnoon back in the day that everybody was going to Egypt to this cathedral and getting pictures and video of it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just like one or two people seeing this thing or claiming they seen this thing. This was something that was all over the news, millions of people seeing it and got pictures and videos, so they can't really deny this thing. And they even covered Joan of Arc and her visions that she had that she's seen angels and described them as these glowing beings and things like that. So he theorized in his book he wasn't trying to de supernaturalize anything, but he was trying to find like scientific.
Speaker 3: Stuff to merge it with.
Speaker 4: And he said in one of the correlations that he found was plasma in plasma fields and he even called them some of them plasma portals. Are you a hunter, a hiker for just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by and find an all American maid, just like finding Bigfoot in the woods, hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. And he said that there's this energy in the Earth and you can find it in like lay lines and like different spots of the Earth and fault lines. That's this energy that the Earth creates that it basically tries to seep out of the Earth, and it's this electromagnetic plasma and it comes out in these fault lines and these lay lines and ever things like that, and it materializes as these glowing orbs or manifestation looking figures and things like that. And he was saying in the book, he said, I'm not saying that every time so I has a vision or sees a portal or some kind of glowing orb, that it's just all science. It's just this energy, you know, leaving the Earth. He said, No, he said, I think it's basically how he described it was a tool that's supernatural or interdimensional beings use to communicate with us or to cross over into our dimension and or realm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've always said that cryptis bigfoot. Bigfoot are able to access Earth's natural portals. Okay, And people are always like, well, Bigfoot's interdimensional, and so I'm like, okay, well what does that even mean? Okay, Like, I mean, I guess it can change their vibrational frequency us to go into another dimension. I mean, okay, totally, anything is possible. I've seen some weird stuff. Okay, I've seen some weird stuff, but I think most likely they're accessing portals. That's what they're doing. They're they're accessing these portals. I mean, we have we have encountered too many portals out and the field we just have of all different types. And that's interesting about the whole Uh what were you just saying about the lay lines and things like that. I mean we you know a lot of the places of high strangeness where we do our research do sit on lay lines.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: That's another thing too, is like that that meadow project you know you're that you're involved in, and some of these other research areas. It'd be interesting to uh check and see, uh how close they are to lay lines and or fault lines. Fault lines, especially now with all the seismic activity we've had the past few months, you know, the earth is shaking and moving, and all these fault lines, especially out there in this Pacific rim are really active, so that there's a lot of activity and shaking and stuff going on. And there's already plasma fields and energy scientifically documented to be seeping out of these places. If you did have a place that you knew there was fault lines and stuff at right now, will probably some really high activity.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. I have never even thought about the fault lines. Okay, we do discuss the lay lines quite often, but not the fault lines. You just gave me some new homework for tonight. Actually, yeah, you're welcome. Yeah, thank you, thank you. You may have to come on my show sometime. We'll talk about it, okay. But yeah, that's really interesting because I need to look to see where all the fault lines are. Just man, I mean, we've had I don't know why I'm thinking about this. You said something about the plasmoid, you know, portals and stuff like that. We've had something that happened up in the same area where I had the whole invisible thing run behind me and sweep my legs out from behind me. That same area in North Georgia. I was up there with my buddy Tim, one of the one of the fellas that passed away after he went into the portal. Tim and I and we were up there with our whole team, but we had a group of people with us, and we had gone up late one night to do some research in one of the fields. And uh, this fog started following the following us down the mountain, and it was I'm going to say it was the top two times. Okase, I don't get scared. I really don't. I don't get too scared. I could get uneasy sometimes, okay, but but I've never I've never. I don't run. Okay, we don't live and fear. But I was unnerving. We had a fog that seemed to have a consciousness to it that was following us around.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I know you'd mentioned the missing people, and I think this may have something else to do with where these missing people are going as well. Maybe they are being targeted. Some people are targeted, and you know they do. They're trapped inside these boxes or portals or whatever this is that my team's encountered. But we were up in that mountain late one night and and Tim and I started noticing that there was like this really thick fog. It was very unusual creeping from above us where we were, and it was coming down the trail, and every time we would go down the trail, it would go down. If we'd speed up, it would speed up. We slow down, slow down, it stopped, it would stop. We were testing it out to see, like, well, what you know? And he and I weren't saying anything to the people that were with us because we were trying to keep it to ourselves. We didn't want to upset or alert anyone. It was with us. It wasn't our normal team that was with us. It was some friends of friends that were with us, and and so he was keeping an eye on it and I was too, and and something was giving us a really bad feeling about this fog. And it's like, why would why would fog creep you out so bad? And didn't make any sense back back then at first, but when it started happening, we were like, all right, there's something wrong with this. And he said, okay, Jessica, you you take take us out of here. He was like, I'll stay behind and you take us out. You lead the group down back to base camp and try to get us out of here as fast as you can. And I was like, all right, and and he he stood back. And there was something in that fog that night. There was something in it. I don't know if it was in the fog or if it was the fog. Okay, uh. But since I I eventually talked about it publicly, since I went public, okay, because this happened many many years ago. When this happened, but when I spoke on it publicly, I started having people contacting me saying, well, you know, the same thing happened to me. And there are cases of people who have been a lot of people have disappeared in the fog before, especially at like Yellowstone National Park and places like that. They have a really dense fog out there. But I think it's maybe it used as a cover for cryptids things like that, maybe even for just for animals. But this fog had an intellig I'm not kidding you, that had an intelligence to it, a consciousness as we would call it, in the fog. And every move that we made, that fog made too, and it was not It was very unnerving. Okay. So I tell my stories about this stuff, about my personal experiences of my encounters because I want other people to be aware of what's going on out there and to pay attention. A lot of people don't pay attention to their surroundings out there, and we have, like I said, an epidemic of people going missing out of our national parks and uh, and I just want to warn people and uh tell people what to be aware of. Okay, out of my experience.
Speaker 3: And going these places, don't go along.
Speaker 4: You know, it's best to have a buddy with you or if you are going, let everybody know where you're going and what time you plan to be out and things like that. But yeah, even grown men get get scared out in the woods. As you were talking, you know how you said, you know, I'm not scared. You know, I don't run. But we all went out there with that Operation Smoke, and we you know, we've all grown men and women out there. Yeah, a lot of uh you know, a lot of weaponry. So we had no reason to be afraid. Uh, if something did come at us, we had enough bullets and weapons to put it down if it was fleshly. And a lot of the guys were ex you know, military and stuff and swat and so we went out there and we set up a bait trap and broke up into groups of four or five and surrounded the bait trap at about I don't know, fifty yards sixty yards away and just went totally lights out, and we kept noticing. One group just kept turning their lights on. They turn it on for a minute, and then they turned it off. Turn it on for a minute, turn it off. And I was with Drewski and Kevin and we were just kind of talking, like, what the hell's going on down there? Maybe somebody dropped something, or maybe somebody needed to get something out of their pocket or you know, or whatever. But it happened several times, and then finally one of the guys has come across the radio is like, Hey, what's going on down there?
Speaker 3: Y'all? All right? And it was.
Speaker 4: One's group and he radio back over the radio and it was like, hey man, we're freaking out all of us. He said, we hear stuff going on all around us. He said, sticks breaking, leaves ruffling. He said, the whole group just has this fear of dread over us. He said, we're all not just one or two, he said, we're all freaked out and we want to get out of here. And they had the largest group. They had like five people in their group, and Riley was in there with them too, and they did uh. They was like, okay, yeah, go ahead and go and uh, I mean so this dread this you know, I think they called it infrasound, which I'm new to the whole bigfoot gripted space, but they described it as infra sound. But yeah, all the grown men sitting in the dark for you know, five to ten minutes, got so freaked out and scared and they had all they had weapons, they had stuff to protect themselves. They wanted to hell out of there.
Speaker 2: Nothing can ever prepare you for that. And I just want to point out it was a bunch of newbies, okay, a bunch of newbies out there. But nonetheless, it's it's very scary, and that's why I'm very particular about. You know, when I talk about my research teams, cw ops, that's who we're with. Okay, that's that's that's my other that's my fourth team there and uh and those guys like to go out and we go on kamakaze missions. Okay, so it's a little different than my research teams. Okay, we're out there I'm gonna say that team is more an investigative team. Okay, we're gonna call it investigative. Uh my other teams we don't go out there. We were out there to observe solely, that's it, and to communicate. Okay, going out there with those guys, that's a fun that's a fun that's a fun time though.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: We had a great time out there, living on the edge, living dangerously and going right into the heart of monster country out there, and I've gone on several investigations with them, and we've got we've got more planned Okay, we've got more planning coming up, even taking people. We only go where hunters have been found, ripped apart and things like that. That's what we do.
Speaker 3: In October. We got to that one.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm I think I'm the one that decided the location here. Okay, Yes, we've got we've got a great backstory on that the location that we're going to next, but we can't we won't talk about it on here, Okay, Yes, So yeah, I mean I've I've done Skinwalker Cave investigations with those guys, and we've we've gone and done some let's see where else do we go. We've been We've been in George, We've been up to North Georgia actually had some has some pretty cool activity. We've gone, uh, dog man hunting in Alabama. We we ended up we ended up having bigfoot activity instead of dog man activity out there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, a couple of the guys, you know, Brian and his dad, had had an encounter with their nephew out there in the Alabama Forest in North Alabama one weekend or one one night actually where they didn't know if they were going to make it out of their live. They got surrounded by what they were convinced we're dog men one night and uh, scared of scared of them enough to and those are marines, Okay, they're all three Marines, and and they were. It was nerving enough to call up some of the crew and get us all out there. We hiked into those woods about five or six miles in the middle of summer. It was I'm going to say it was around it was July of last year, and uh, and it was brutal hot, brutally hot. God, it was horrible and uh, but it was it was actually really worth it, really worth it. I got to goes, we set up our hammocks stuff out there. After we get out there, we set up our hammocks and our tarps, and we became dog man bait. Basically, I said, I like to be bigfoot bait. Right well, I'm also in dog man bait as well. And we were out there having a lot of interesting activity. Actually, and here's another thing. We did past two cemeteries on the way out there, hiking as a matter of fact, and we had some random guy that like hiped out of the woods. As we were unloading our vehicles and stuff, getting our backpacks on and stuff, getting off our gear out this man just kind of came out of nowhere and he was holding this big rock. He was like, hey, do you guys know about dragons? The guys are like, what, No, again, we know about dragons, I guess. And I was like hey, I was wondering what he was talking about. And I was like, hey, I know about dragons. What you got in your hand there? And he goes, well, this is the wing of a dragon. And if you guys are hiking through this trail right here, he said, you're gonna step over the dragon. Oh, You're gonna walk right over its wing, and this is a piece of the wing. I was like a petrified dragon. You know. I'm into like the mud fossil stuff, you know, and Mud Fossil University. And I follow I followed Roger on YouTube and the guy who goes yeah, he goes, I've been coming out here for years. My wife hikes on these trails, and while she's hiking, I wipe off the dragon, like I cleaned it off. And he had a brush in his hand and he said, he this gigantic dragon. It makes up the whole top of the hill and the hiking trail goes through the wing. And he said, I'll show you where's sad if you guys want to go see it. And he said, I took the little piece of the wing because I want to have it analyzed. And I thought, man, that's really cool. So he showed us where it was, and sure enough, it looked like a dragon body and you could see the tail and every it was a It's a perfect dragon out there in the Alabama, Alabama forest. And I think it's really cool, you know. I love going down the rabbit hole of like petrified animals and petrified dragons, and I've really gotten into it since then, since we saw that dragon out there on that dog man Hunt of all things. And yeah, I've done some digging into like declassified like KGB documents and stuff like that, talking about because you know, trying to get to the bottom of like why why would there be petrified giants all over the earth? Okay that are not like not fossilized. IM talking about petrified things like giant animals and giant humans that have been turned into limestone stone limestone, right, And it's like a lot of them if you look. And I know this is like not cryptid, but this is cryptid related kind of right, because we were going into a dog man hunt ran into a dragon. And so I'm digging into all this documents and stuff trying looking into like people being turned to stone, okay, or I don't know, if you're familiar with an incident that happened, and I think it was the nineteen nineties in the Ukraine, there were twenty three Russian soldiers turned to stone after they shot a UFO down.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, No, I've not heard that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's talk about it. Let's talk about it. Yeah, Okay, So there was a UFO that had flown over some Russian soldiers in the Ukraine. One or more of the fellas got trigger happy, they got nervous, and the story goes that they shot it down with like a I don't know if it was a heat seeking missile, but it was some sort of a missile. Okay, shot down this UFO and it crashed in front of them. Well, they said that when it crashed. This is according to these declassified documents. The ship crashed and five ET's came out of the wreck craft and they formed into a ball of light. They formed into an orb and as their bodies combined together into this orb, an energy force was blown out. Okay, blew out some kind of energy, like an energy weapon, and two soldiers, there were twenty five soldiers out there. Two of them were able to duck behind something and take cover. The twenty three weren't, and their bodies were instantly turned into limestone. Okay, ET technology right there turned the limestone their bodies were. It was like.
Speaker 3: Medusa, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Medusa.
Speaker 4: And the whole story with that, you know, is it was a serpentine or serpentine tap being and you yeah, like the Bible, the seraphien, you know, and even what we called the serpent in Genesis. You know the original language that was the nakash, which means the shining one. Yeah, so you have these shining ones with these serpentine top descriptions, and that's something that's universe. You go to India with the rig Beta, they talk about these serpentine type entities and they have shining ones.
Speaker 3: You go into Egypt, what is that?
Speaker 4: The d Foo building texts specifically mentions shining ones down South America, the stories of the Quasi kettle and a Varracocia and the shining ones.
Speaker 3: It's a universal story.
Speaker 4: And I love how Timothy Alberino says, you know, we get too hung up on verbage. He said, we you know, we have stories of these things that we call aliens.
Speaker 3: What are they?
Speaker 4: They are something not of this world that comes from the sky.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: Genesis six talks about what something not of this world that comes from the sky, he said, in every civilization, civilization has this story, he said, So textbook definition, they are not of this world. So therefore, if we just went by textbook definition, all of these things that we're talking about are extraterrestrial. Because they are not of this world.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, Oh my gosh, wow, that's pretty amazing. I mean yeah, if you go if you looked all over the world, I mean all over the world, they have stories a Bigfoot as well, and things like that. You know, there's called something different. Okay, but I don't know. I'd really like to talk about the whole petrified animals and the petrified humans and it are correlated to that UFO encounter, okay, because that's just something that I love connecting dots just like you do. Okay, we both love connecting dots, right, And you gotta wonder, like, what was there one event? Could there have been like one event in the world that happened. Does something happen that like just turn everything into limestone instantaneously? At one point? You know, they say that some of those petrified giants, like the humans, their faces are all looking into the distance, like in the same.
Speaker 3: Direction the Great flood, the Great that loge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, something something happened, something came down from the sky or something. And you say it just it just makes you wonder, you know, could there have been some kind of extraterrestrial technology that came down and wiped everything out turned everything to stone. Okay, it's just something to think about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, well just come in.
Speaker 4: I'd really appreciate you coming on and I'd love to have you back, and maybe we can deep dive on some of these things that we just kind of touched on, I know, the whole uh the mud fossils and that kind of stuff. That's something really interesting that in my early conspiracy days just kind of doom scrolling seeing some of those videos and I found the interesting, but I've never actually took a deep dive on, if I'm being honest, But I love the deep dive on.
Speaker 3: So of this other stuff with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, before we leave, anybody joined the show or something that midway through or wasn't paying attention at the beginning. Let everybody know about your show, where they can find you, websites and anything that you want to plug if they want to hear more of your conversations, because honestly, guys, this is a woman that a lot of people talk about it.
Speaker 3: I'll put out a lot of content.
Speaker 4: This woman's doing three or four live shows every single week, so she's got a ton of content.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Yes, I stay busy and plus I'm out there chasing Bigfoot and dog Man on the weekdays and weekends whenever I get a chance. But thank you. You guys can find me at the Cryptied Huntress on YouTube and on Rumble and all over the internet, all over social media. Just look for the Cryptied Huntress. I have a website, It's the cryptid Huntress dot com. You can find all my socials over there and everything you need to know. All my shows are archived on my website too, but yeah, just look up the Cryptied Huntress. I do four line shows a week. I am live on YouTube and on Facebook every Monday Wednesday at one pm Eastern, Thursday at eight pm Eastern, and on Saturday nights at ten pm Eastern. You can always find me live on my YouTube channel. So thank you for having me today.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, man. That's I tell people. It's like you can get more money, you can get more stuff. You know, if you're a single guy or gal, you can find another guy or gal, but you can never get more time. That's life most value resource. So I really appreciate you taking your time to being with us today.
Speaker 2: Of course, anytime come see me on my channel too. Let's go ahead coming out with me sometime. Okay, Oh yeah for.
Speaker 3: Sure, let me know. We'll line it up. Man.
Speaker 2: I love to talk, me too, Me too, man, we can.
Speaker 3: It's all for hours. Great love to talk.
Speaker 2: Imagine that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope you enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: If you want some more content and deep dive on some of these things that we touched on, definitely check out Jessica's channel. You've actually seen some of her content on my channel if you follow me, because me and the guys from Operation Smoke went on her showed just a few months ago and talked about some of our experiences we had on there. So lots of great content, lots of great conversations for guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, hope you enjoyed that. Until next time towards is Hi, guys,