Speaker 1: You know you can hear him take the breaths because it's like it's so naked and isolated there, Dad, it's real naked, like when they get on stage and put sucks on their dongs.
Speaker 2: Flee. Yeah, look at you, buddy, dude.
Speaker 1: That things flopping around, flopping around makes me cough, Kat, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Happy holidays? This is not best off material. We are live, No, we're live. Brou He's Kevin, I'm skinned. G Money is on the board. Christina and Ben are still vacationing, but Christina will be back tomorrow and we will be doing a You've prepared something special for tomorrow. What are we doing now? Tomorrow is the Clip of the Year clip show countdown the top twenty four clips from the show of this year. And you're saying, clip with a hard peces a hard p Yeah, okay, And then on Wednesday is the first and so we're off and then we're back Thursday with the whole crew, Ben, me, you, Christina, everybody. So big things happening this week right here. Three to six on the Bin and Skin Show ninety one point one The Eagle, That Cowboy game was awesome, dude, that was so much fun.
Speaker 2: I love when you can get a good nap in the second half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, things are going great, and then Cooper Rush just threw it right to an eagle. And I don't know if that would have changed anything if they had gone down and scored on their first drive.
Speaker 2: That was that was a bad start. They told you all you needed to know about how that day was gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moving it on them, scored a touchdown, another watchable loss. Yeah, we scored a touchdown when we got the ball back, I know, and then it just like and then we sucked.
Speaker 2: I do you remember?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I remember it's seven to seven and that was my favorite time. Gotta stop. This is my play of the game here. Okay, well it was many. But the Cowboys get a stop, so they're taking over and they have a third and six and you're thinking, all right, let Cooper Rush cook here. Yeah, and then they just handed it off up the middle and punted.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Are you trying to play or not?
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, dude, the whole point of you're at Philly, You're you're not gonna make the playoffs. That's where you just start going for it and doing wild stuff put pressure on them the whole game. Who effen cares pull everything out of your ass when your own fifteen. But the people that want a good draft pick are happy because right now there I saw Kavanaugh tweet that they're at twelve thirteen. Yeah, that's solid. You get a good player. Though, this is the whole every round. The old argument about let's see, the old argument was, uh, these players aren't gonna quit, right, These players haven't quit for McCarthy. Players haven't quit on any coach this year. The Giants had the number one pick and they won yesterday. So no player like the players have not quit on any coach that they never do. It hasn't happened. Tanking is impossible in football because none of the players have guaranteed contracts and they all get cut and screwed over, So why are they gonna and you and then you go, well, you just take the good players out like the guys don't know what's going on and then they play half ass and get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, football's suit too difficult to tank in.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because this happened in like twenty nine with Wade or whatever year it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that why we talk about this.
Speaker 1: But the guys have been a thing in this town for years, and it's like, I really don't think it happens.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they quit on him? No they did?
Speaker 1: Is it because it happened that one time that we talk about it like it happens a lot in general when people talk about these things. I think what happens though, I just think people, more than any other sport, drink a lot during football, and so I think they get angry. There's so many like thirty five year old white guys that are drunk, that are yelling at like a young cornerback that didn't take the angle they wanted them to take. You know, is there there in their mid thirties and they're forty four pounds overweight and they've consumed like nine domestic beers by three o'clock.
Speaker 2: And so they they because if.
Speaker 1: You look at it, the commentary from your average fan is just a tiny bit angrier in football. Well there's more build up though too, that's true. You know the football is noise. Yeah, it is made for noise. So then you get into like basketball game, you wash it, baseball game, you really take a shower. They actually shower after the games to wash off the loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's double header in baseball. You might even sleep there. Yeah, it's crazy. Sometimes they just sleep there to work out. Yeah, I to clear my throat. You're good man, Welcome back to radio. It's so great to be back. So so, is there any special takeaways from the game for you? I mean, the top story of Cowboys Land Nation is the coach.
Speaker 2: That's what I call it. It's the coach Cowboys Land Nation. It's the coach. Do you think he secured his job yesterday? Okay, let me tell you that. I want to do it now. We can do it later if we want to. I didn't hear. Did Jerry go blow hard on his radio show this morning?
Speaker 1: G Money Dak and Michael Parsons both another endorsement for McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Oh do you money? Get me cranked?
Speaker 1: Here? All right? This is Jay Glazer on the NFL and Fox pregame show yesterday. Uh, this is pretty it.
Speaker 2: McCarthy's do you tell you look?
Speaker 5: Mich McCarthy. Actually, him and all the coaches their contracts expire in two weeks, so Jerry Jones gonna sit down with them, obviously, probably the week after the season ends there. But if they decide not to do something with Mike McCarthy, Mike McCarthy is actually on other teams coaching lists. If the Cowboys decide not to resign, I think he will be the Cowboys coach next year, and.
Speaker 2: He deserves to be the Cowboy coach. Really here, that really that strange? Yeah, that killed me.
Speaker 1: Huh, all right, So here's here's what I would say about that. If one is when you're not looking at it, it's insane how much Jimmy and Terry are starting to sound exactly alive it is. It's crazy, cranky old white guys number two. Jimmy's in that circle of love trust with Troy. I still think the moment of the year, the most eye opening moment of the year, is Troy going on with Brad Sham and saying he expects McCarthy back less than two weeks after declaring I don't think you can see any scenario in which my McCarthy's back next year. You don't do that hard of a one to eighty unless someone has told you this has changed.
Speaker 2: So this is yesterday a little bit out of nowhere. YEP.
Speaker 1: I know on one of his podcast, Glazier had said that earlier in the week. All Right, I want everyone to remember this because this is true. Mike McCarthy has got the PR machine up and running right now. Agent oh Don Yee, Brady's old agent. He hired him before the year. Also, this is coming out in week seventeen, Okay, before the week seventeen game, after a lot of wins. So it's a good time to break this thing out because they had a bunch of wins. And the other thing that you should know is like, you threw out a bunch of teams that in his podcast said they threw out a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of teams that might want him.
Speaker 1: I want to hear, do you know any Giants, Jets, Although that's more speculative, Raiders, Saints, Giants got.
Speaker 2: To be looking on the other side of the division game. Give me that. None of these jobs are even better than the cowboy job. Anyways. Now, but the season.
Speaker 1: Will end, they'll sit down with Jerry and then Glazier's whole point is he will have free agent leverage.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, he will not. There's no idea he will not. I don't If he does, it's with a team that's worse than this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find Jerry and McCarthy's bowing up. I'm like, oh, cool, well go I'll do I'll do the Saquon Barkley routine. I'll do the New York Giants Saquon routine. Hey, go out there and see what you can get and then holler at US yea and oh and you can leave all your coaches in limbo over here.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them. Their deal is up.
Speaker 1: So why don't you leave your whole staff in limbo and go go take a tour and then come back and get at us. I mean, if I'm Jerry, if I'm Jerry, I'm offering McCarthy less to stay. Yeah, Like, what is the leverage? And if you lose him, what did you just lose? You lost a guy that never got you to a title game, just like a decade of Jason Garrett before you. That's what I think the common person here, just the regular ass Cowboys fans going Okay, five years didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Let's move on right.
Speaker 1: Whether it's better or worse, I don't think they care. He's like, can we just uh, can we just like swing?
Speaker 2: Why do we have to take the third strike?
Speaker 1: Here, let's just swing at something like it doesn't do you trust him to go make a good.
Speaker 2: High Absolutely not, No, totally don't know. I trust him to interview.
Speaker 1: They're gonna interview one black dude to get the Rooney rule, and then they're gonna call a bunch of white guys. That's what they're gonna do. You know what they're gonna say. They're not even gonna interview the black guy. They're gonna they're gonna have a negotiation with like the secondary coach.
Speaker 2: What's that dude's name, Al Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna they're gonna have a negotiation with Al Harris and said, man, we interviewed him.
Speaker 2: Marvin Lewis will be your guy, though he does it every year. I could see Jerry higher Marvin Lewis now the Jets, And I'm not joking. They interviewed Rex Ryan.
Speaker 1: And and Ron Rivera today.
Speaker 2: Oh Riverboat Ron, dude River. Jerry always kind of liked him. You know what I could see?
Speaker 1: Crap, You know what I could see, Let's get the band back together, Let's get Riverboat Ron with his homing.
Speaker 2: Uh uh norv and maybe let Bones keep it job. Yeah, Bones, he's fine Bones has been fired. The other thing too.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I can't believe I didn't even put the ron rivera thing together because they might so. Zimmer a couple of weeks ago was talking about how's it going. He's like, I gotta be honest, it's been tough. And he's like, I am tired, dude.
Speaker 2: I think he is done. He looks done. Yes.
Speaker 1: Every time they flash over to him, he looks like a guy's like, why did I come back for this? I can't believe they're gonna ring McCarthy back. Yeah, unbelievable, that's what Dak wants. Yeah, well, this team sucks. Go ahead and play the intro.
Speaker 3: Garrett, long time Bones, right now, you're ready ready, He's ready, ready, ready, quick quick Efan with our show.
Speaker 4: You're gonna ruling it, except with similar Street pursuing it doled out Shaw shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chill in at the Eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the Doc. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. Howard starting to get crattic shows adding up multiplied like a rabbit. Tune in, zone out, crank it up, feed the habit I'm on.
Speaker 2: Hang Out with the friends, rocking it on the radio. My home, moiskinkin.
Speaker 4: Talking on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's time to into this.
Speaker 3: Swagin all baby, Meg kt th steam up.
Speaker 4: All on the radio.
Speaker 2: All right, roll up on your radio.
Speaker 1: It is Monday, as we wrap up twenty twenty four. It is the Benning Skin Show again. Tomorrow we have a special best of twenty twenty four show, not like best of clips, but KT you know segments KT's gone in there.
Speaker 2: And didn't you involve the listener in this? How did you do all this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few weeks ago, put up a little Google doc and basically put a poll on there. Okay, and everyone voted on the poll. All right, and so we're gonna have the results tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The results are tomorrow Top twenty four. All right, I look forward to it.
Speaker 1: I can't cause you didn't tell me what clips you pulled, so I don't even know what's in the running. You don't have a clue. All right, Well, I'm excited. I look forward to that tomorrow. How was your Christmas?
Speaker 2: Did you do anything fun?
Speaker 1: You and I both have like are we married Mexican gals? So Christmas is wild? It means you're up until four in the morning on Christmas Eve playing Lotterien stuff. Yeah for me, we didn't step that late on Christmas Eve, but we had a big, long Christmas Day with lots of good food.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: And it's my first Christmas of being officially in the family. Yeah, okay, right right, So, like you know, therefore tons of new official aunts and uncles and cousins. Oh, t o's and t there're always kind of like one wondering. But one cousin junior brought this game and he said he got it from his Asian buddies. Okay, this is questionable, so it's already questionable, but it's a He lay out a mat, right, and on the mat are six animals, so for to keep it. Basically, there's a fish, there's a deer, there's a cat adult or whatever. And then what you do is you take out money and there's three dice as well. There's three dice that you shake up you before you roll them.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: You have money and you put money on whatever animal you think, and the dice have the animals on them. This is fun, dude, And dude, when you're playing for me, I'm loving it, but I'm playing with all these cousins once like an eight year old cousin, and he learned what gambling is real fast.
Speaker 2: That's awes.
Speaker 1: He got rich and then broke real quick, and I was like, dude, you need to stop putting five dollars down on the like, dude, it'll go away fast.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, that's like fun.
Speaker 1: First lesson to the family is teaching little David how to uh not gamble too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So did you guys do like uh Basole and Savice and Tamale Yeah and so good. Uh were you confused now that you have new aunts and uncles in the mix? How they called every single younger person miho or miha.
Speaker 2: It's very confusing. It's so confusing.
Speaker 1: It makes it hard to learn everyone's name, right, was like wait, I thought she, oh, she, they're oh, so they're all miha and then so I'm meho. I don't okay, Well, it's kind of like the way I use homie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all, Like you know, uh, if you're on the Mexican side of the family and you're over the age of twenty five, anyone younger than you is miho or miha. Just study matter who it is, grandkid, nephew, niece, whatever, Sorry, cousin, like a younger cousin is miha, Yeah it's crazy. Okay, good, So you had fun. I had fun, man, I did a lot of map stuff. I took my my boy. Dez is a huge Anthony Edwards fan, aren't we all though? Yeah, dude, Aunt is badass.
Speaker 2: He's fun. Did you get to actually watch the Christmas Day game? But yeah, oh yeah, we had it on. So anyways, he's a big Anthony Edwards fan.
Speaker 1: And he didn't even know and so I'd gotten really good seats, so he didn't know that he was going to the game until like three in the morning, and then we went to the game with down there and we like, I told the I reached out to the Minnesota PR It's like, man, I gotta get a gotta get a picture of my boy with Aunt.
Speaker 2: What do you do? And they're really cool.
Speaker 1: They're really nice because I know people asked me Lucas stuff all the time. I like, I'm sorry, I can't help you. I don't want to be in the mix for this. So I knew that I was, you know, skating on thin ice already. And they're like don't worry, just come over here because we have credentials, so I can kind of like go special places. We hid just waited at the tunnel after his shoot around before the game, so that he was going to walk right by us with no one else around.
Speaker 2: And it was funny.
Speaker 1: Right before that, Mike Conley came walking through. And that's the nicest guy in the world. Do you remember Mike Conley was almost a maverick.
Speaker 2: I do remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about that because he was he was tight with Chandler Parsons. They were big buddies. So he can't walk it through. And he stopped and talked to us. So I got a picture of Dez with Mike Conley junor. But we talked to he goes man, he goes. I was here, My bags were packed, but then Memphis came in with the extra year. Yeah, I couldn't pack. I gotta do it, gotta do it. But then Anthony Edwards came through, got the pick.
Speaker 2: He was super nice. That was great. No, it was a great picture. Anthony Edwards. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Mike Conley's house was broken into recently, and that is not the only NBA break in more on that at five.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, teasing, he's fire, he's KT, he's got teases down, he's gonna be running the weekday update. But coming up next, why don't we have a little fun from the world of Hollywood. Nobody knows more about SNL than my buddy Kat over here, and they do something right around Christmas time every year. That's incredible. And not only do we have the audio, we also have the inside scoop. A little something extra for you from KT. That's next on the Ben and Skin Show. White won the Eagle