Speaker 1: I'm bad to actually rock through new well one in particularly it was about a football sized stone. But I was walking down this very down trail that went deep into the woods. The girl I was dating at the time, she was with me, you know. And then we're walking up for this now trail. We get to this one spot where it kind of slightly opened up a little bit, and we're looking off the side of the trail. Something caught our attention looking over there, like is that? So I pulled my phone out and I start recording. Now we can see something dark moving into bushes, looking at like it looked like it was kind of going up and down, maybe side the side. And it's funny because she says something. She said, Oh, it's a juvenile sasquatch. So we continued up the trail and when you get up to a certain point, there's a creek right there. As soon as we get to the outside and we start working our way up on the trail and out of nowhere, right between me and her, she was righting directly right behind me, and this big stone comes flying boom, Like what the heck was that? And I'm looking across from where we just came from and as we're standing over there, somewhere in the background, you hear.
Speaker 2: Woody and having that rock throwing and hearing that makes me think that, like I got to the point where, okay, maybe that wasn't a bear.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie if I felt a little on edge.
Speaker 4: I'd like to welcome Daniel Benoa to the show. Daniel is at this point an og in the bigfoot world, I would say, and uh. He is the founder of the East Coast Bigfoot Researchers Organization and he has man been around for a long time and doing the damn thing.
Speaker 5: Daniel, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 6: Man, Hey, thank you for having me. This is a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel ordered to be on your show.
Speaker 4: The honor is all mine, sir, h long overdue. You know we've at least been aware of one another for a lot of years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, So.
Speaker 4: What got you started in all of this bigfoot stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, to take you guys back, I mean, you know, as I tell people, I believe this has done it for a lot of people, and we are most of them. I mean, anyone involved, even if you're just getting involved, everyone at one point in time has heard of the Roger Patterson, Bob GINGLM footage. That was a big part of what got me into this and the sea that footage, you know, I know it's been debated even to this day. There's a lot of people that believe in it, a lot of people that don't, however, are of the way I viewed it was very fascinating. It was like it was like boom, it was like a slap in the face, like look, there's actually footage that took place that came about back in nineteen sixty seven, and till this day, that video footage has been dissected left and right, and of course there's been all kinds of speculation over the years and some somewhat recent, but you know, saying, you know, there's naysayers and a lot of positive you know, presentation brought up on that film. But you know, I will say that was a big part of what got me into it. It opened up a very strong curiosity, a spark of curiosity that actually drawn me in. It drew me in real, real deep, you know, and what started off as a curiosity turned to a spark of you know, passion, you know, and that passion grew and it's still growing to this day. I mean I've been involved with a Bigfoot research for going on sixteen years. Now here we are in twenty twenty six, and yeah, yeah, so I mean, like I said, you know what, I will tell you when I first got involved with all this as well, as I started doing some research and what you know, what little research I started off doing, and then getting on to social media, I was actually blown away because I didn't realize there was so many people involved with big research. I started learning about the different forums and the Facebook groups and you know, and I started to come across all these different uh sayings or theories that people were sharing and throwing out there. Now, for the record, I didn't jump on I didn't jump on board with all these theories. But I was I was like the kid in the class of just taking notes, right, you know, I was I just wanted to see what people were having to say. You know. I started you know, hearing people out and you know, and you know, and as I got more involved, I started reading up on things and you know, whatever literature that was available, and you know, I watched a lot of different films and I started, you know, getting involved with some of the podcasts.
Speaker 6: And you know, and uh, you know, and then here I am.
Speaker 1: You know, as far as reading and learning what I came outside of the field, I was like, you know, it had to me more and more alerted when I was out in the field. You know, I guess my senses were more heightened. You know, they're really pay attention to things out out there in nature. And you know, I'm not gonna say right away things were starting, you know, starting to really stand out. But things did start to stand out eventually when I was really more you know, uh, like my senses were more keen. I was more keen to be alerted and looking at things I wasn't normally looking for, you know, like, for example, some of the first things I started to notice, I did start finding some tracks you know that were like, Okay, whoa what is this? You know, I mean, could just be you know, I don't know, baby, you know, I mean yeah, So I mean, like I said, you know, starting to you start to pay attention to things that you never did before.
Speaker 4: I remember, correct me if I'm wrong. I think it was you though, And it's been some years. It seems like I remember you posting a video on the internet where you were driving somewhere and you had stopped the car and taken video of these tracks that were going across the road where something had like come out of a creek and left wet footprints on the pavement going across the road and into the woods.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was actually in one of my main research areas. I was actually camping in the area and I was coming back into the location. I was coming down the forest road and then in the George Washington National Forest, and I'm riding along you know courtin you don't ride that pass down the road, so you know it's it's gravel and it's got potholes. So I was driving down on my blazer that I had at the time, and come across. I take notice of that. I said, whoa, whoa, whoa, What the heck was that. I stopped the vehicle right away in the middle of the road. I get out, walked behind the vehicle and what I just drove over and what I'm looking at is now some people say they may have been bears, which that is very possible, sure, but I mean you could see what looks like humanoid tracks. They were wet tracks, you know, and they were coming out of the woodline. Now there is a small marshy area where they came from out of them, but there was a you know, there was a small little cump of grass on the hillside that comes down the uh to the dishline and where it comes out to the road, and they were going across an angle over onto the other side of the road. And yeah, I did, I did do a short video on this. Yeah, there was a short video on this. And uh, like I said, the way I looked at them, and like I said, what I had a back then was a cheap camera prom so I mean, I mean, the quality was whatever.
Speaker 6: I mean it was. It showed what I was seeing, right, and.
Speaker 1: You know, so it kind of had me pumped and had me excited. I mean, of course, when I shared it, I had some people like, yeah that, yeah, you had a sasquatch crossing there or blah blah blah. Then you know, it's like people were saying bear, which I didn't rule that out because there is a lot of bears in this area.
Speaker 6: I've had a lot of encounters with bears. I'm close, I'm distant.
Speaker 4: I just brought that up because it kind of plays into what you were talking about. About whenever you get into the subject of bigfoot, you start noticing things that you probably wouldn't have noticed previously. I would assume beforehand you would have just driven right down that road and not even cared about the wet spots in it or anything else. But how did the whole research thing come about? You had an interest because of the Paris and Gimlin film. When did you decide to like start going out in the woods and actually looking for Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, here here's the thing. I mean, I was always like to go out on hips, you know. You know, I grew up in the woods even since I was a young kid. I mean Dad had me out either, you know, I used to tack along with dad hunting, you know. But most of the time growing up when I was younger, I was always either playing in the woods. And you know, I love being on the woods, the woods, the forest whatever. It was like a I don't know, it was like a a natural recreation for me, just to be out there. But you know, and our camping. The camping is another big thing to me. I do a lot of camping. I do some even cold well camping of course, right now, that's kind of limited right now because we got snow and a lot of ice on the ground out here in Virginia. Yeah uh but you know, so yeah that was a big thing. But it gave me motivation the go.
Speaker 6: Out there to do this, you know, I mean I wanted to be out there.
Speaker 1: You know. I started researching areas that had reported bigfoot sightings or and also like my main research area right now now, I started going out there before I learned about activity up there. You know, I just like I just looked at areas while you know, watching stuff on TV or YouTube. You know, I looked at the areas like, okay, well these are where bigfoots. Some people having big Foot sightings in these areas, and the National Force here in Virginia. There's a lot of the woods out there. It's like, man, this looks very squawky, is what I did come to call it, because we're these like people out in the Pacific Northwest, you know, are looking at their forests and the trees and on these videos the atmosphere where I camp at and where I would spend time. I said, man, this just looks like where Bigfoot would be. You know, it's very heavily wooded, it's thick in a lot of areas up there. Yeah, there's a few you know, hiker trails here and there. People hunt there during the hunting season, and you know it's primitive camping where you know, people do camp there during the nice warm weather and everything. Uh. But then again I started spending time out there. You know, it's like this would be a good habitat for if there's a sasquatch or you know in the area. I think this is where I need to be. And what actually kept me there even more was one of the places I worked at. You know, one of the one of the guys there that I worked with, you know, they're big time hunters, and he he you know, he heard me. I guess he found out.
Speaker 6: You know, I've been talking to people where I've been camping at and this and that.
Speaker 1: Well this one guy came out of come out of the woodwork, you know, just started sharing, you know, he said he's up there hunting all the time. He bear hunts and he did your hunts to but he's marly a bear hunter. And he told me it was the same location where I camp at. He said he was riding up the forest road one He then he said it would probably I don't know. I think he was probably close to six o'clock or so in the evening where it was still daylight, but it was just before it got dark.
Speaker 6: And he told me exact spot from where.
Speaker 1: He was and which I was pretty familiar with that area, and he told me a story where he had what described he described as around probably six feet tall, dark brown uh, you know, covered in hair, around six feet tall, comes out in the middle of the fourth road. It has a brief hesitation as it kind of slightly glanced at him, but it continues moving going across through the woods over towards the direction where the river was. And uh, he shared that with me, and he shared, you know again he shared in the area where's at? And I was like, whoa, I questioned, Russell. You're like, why is he telling me this? I never said nothing. Nobody I knew that. Nobody I worked in new about me looking for a big I never talked about anything like that my coworkers. But uh, I said. I looked at him, I said, who told you about me? So I was like, he's very little. People at that time knew what I was doing. And he said, what are you talking abou him. I said, well, oh, by the way, here's this guy.
Speaker 6: He's a hunter and his name is Hunter.
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, yeah, he was an older gentleman, I said Hunter. I said, yeah, who told you about me? How do you Why would you tell me that? Because I said, that's what I do. I said, I am, I'm looking for vic I researched big work. And he was kind of like, what you know, I said, I just found it odd that he came out and told me that, yeah, you know, not knowing anything about me that I'm involved with this, but I would Nonetheless, I was excited that he told me this. I was like, this is awesome. It kind of made me more excited, you know, like kind of like a kid getting you know, being presented a new.
Speaker 6: Gift or something that you know, it was kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's hard to explain, but it was exciting that he shared that with me. So now my supervisor once I, once I started learning more about me, you know, I'm the word got around and I you know, I talked about it here and there, and then my one of my main supervisor who's still working at this time, his wife, which is she's much older than him. She retired, and he said, he told me my wife, Sue said she started a big foot, and uh, she ended up coming on and she ended up coming to work one day and met up with me on my lunch.
Speaker 6: Break and sat down and told me her story. Now, yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Had a big presiding at that time. I mean I haven't. I haven't worked on this location for probably about ten years, but at the time when I worked there, when she came in the story, her story was about twenty five years old at that time. And of course this is on the back road well, probably about five miles from where I live now. And she told me she was driving down to such road and she would drive along and from out of nowhere along the tree line, she said, this thing had been easily seven feet tall on two feet covered in hair. It comes across the road, goes across the pavement and continues on on the other side, which is there's a field there and where there's no tree line, but it's an open field of a creek bed that runs across the field. He said, this thing came running across the field and continued on on two feet, running across and she grew up here in the valley by the way. Yeah, I live in the Shanando Valley here in Virginia, and we're surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains. And then we got the Alleghenies out to the west. And she said, I grew up here. I've seen bears all my life, growing up out here, living here. She says, this was no bear. This was seven feet tall on two feet and it was it stayed at a steady pace, you know. She didn't describe it as being too fast, but it was a pretty steady run, you know. And it came out from the tree line going across the road and continued on. And you know what, I really appreciated her story, you know. Uh, And little by little over the years and more and more people learn about me because I told my name out there. I got to the point where I was not ashamed of what I was doing. You know, I wanted the answers. I wanted as much as possible to learn the research and kind of hopefully maybe putting putting some kind of pattern together, you know. And sure enough, you know, I had I had business cards made up, you know, I was put I was leaving them everywhere I could. Yeah, of course, you're going to get your typical you know, uh, you.
Speaker 6: Know jokesters out there. I've gotten them.
Speaker 1: I had young girls calling up trying to leave a message on my plane. You can hear the other ones laughing in the background. You know, it's all a joke. I said, Okay, yeah, it comes from the territory. You're going to get that when you put yourself out there like that. But but then again, you know, like I said, I met up with people, eyewitnesses, and yeah, you're gonna learn. You know, you're gonna meet a lot of people, you know, And at the same time, I've come to learn, you know, you have to keep an open mind on some of these stories. You know, you have to you know, take everything you hear with a grain of salt, because you know, I mean, you want to believe these people, you know, But at the same time, like are they pulling your leg? You know? But you know, you kind of pick up in start developing a sense of I don't know the right way to put this, but you can start noticing when people are like really serious, the tone of boys, and you know, their body, you know, movement.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I mean, even recently I met up with eyewitnesses.
Speaker 1: You know, some of these witnesses I've been meeting up with recently, their stories are not fresh, but their stories that I could still document, you know.
Speaker 6: Uh, I've done a lot of one on one interviews.
Speaker 1: I go out, you know, I'll meet with people. I got scheduled meetings with people now coming up, you know, both in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, you know, uh uh, North Carolina, South Carolina. So yeah, that's just the start of it. You know, I'm trying to get more involved with it. Part of you know, of course, a lot of it goes hand in hand with my my filming projects. Everybody I have scheduled to meet up with has agreed to let me film them, which is awesome. But yeah, like I said, ever since I've been involved, it's like the word of mouth has gotten around, you know, and people learn about me. So yeah, I want to, you know, get out there as much as possible. So you know, I'm all about being glued from the ground, just so you know, there's so much you can do outside of the field. You know, I say that I pay attention to you know, people share podcasts with me all the time, you know, but you know, it's funny. Even though I host the podcast myself, I'm the type of person when somebody shares the podcast, I mean, so, okay, cool, I'm glad you were on that podcast. But you know, it's like, I'm the type of person. I know. Maybe I'm selfish, but I go after podcasts where I use podcasts with my research. I look up in Google search or whatever, I do a search on YouTube. You know. I was like, well, I'm in Virginia. I like to know how much more is out there in Virginia, you know. You know, of course I've expanded, you know, like I said, I've I've been up and down to the East Coast. So but being that I live here in Virginia, I was like, I feel like Virginia is highly understigated.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. For sure, you don't really hear that many people talk about Virginia in regards to Bigfoot. But I mean, it's it's the prime habitat for these things. Do you run across a lot of people that are like aware that Bigfoot's around in that area?
Speaker 1: Yes, and now I mean at the same time, yes, you know, you know, it's funny, it's it's some of the a lot of the older people that will come forward. Really, yeah, I believe you know, you think you would hear more from the younger people, but it's the older people that grew up here. You know, there's people that never really spoke to people, but it's like they develop a trust in you. It's like that somehow they get to know you or feel comfortable with you. Then the put up and start sharing stuff, you know. So, I mean, I've got a good group of people. I got a small resource group right here based out of Virginia, and these individuals know people that know people that know people.
Speaker 4: Is there a certain type of encounter that people have there? You know, like in the Pacific Northwest you hear a lot of you know, the kind of the silent you know, forest giant, you know, spirit of the woods type encounters or a fleeting glimpse of something or whatever, and then in the South you get more aggressive type encounters, it seems. Are there certain Is there a certain pattern that you you've noticed over the years where you're.
Speaker 1: At well, yes, I would say that a lot of the people I spoke to that have had sightings here based off of what I picked up learning from these eye witnesses, is that they are very curious.
Speaker 6: When I say they, I'm referring to this as squat.
Speaker 1: But whatever, It's just like people are. Some of these people have to be in the right place at the right time, you know. Of course, none of these people were looking for it, you know, you know, like for example, one of the most witness, the most recent eyewitness I met up with, she had a sighting on her sister's farm. You know, she goes over there to hang out, spend time with the horses, and you know, of course just in general with her her family there, and and she ended up seeing two of them are first to start off as only staying one and she was over about she wasn't far off from what the horse was, and she just so happened to look over and here's this large dark she she described it as very slender. But being you know, hearing that discrission as hearing a tall slender one. It's not the first time I heard this, you know, most important to hear all they're pretty wide, they're pretty bulky, and this has to be a tall, splendered black one.
Speaker 6: And then she said one that looked like almost like a whitish color.
Speaker 1: She described the other one as a white come walking up the side off the edge of the property by the tree line where the edge of the field is with the fences. Yeah, and you know, like I said, she didn't see that one right away. It was the tall, dark, slender one she first saw. You know, So I'm just using this one as an example. Like I said, it was just standing there, like what why are they there? You know, this family never had no reports of anything happening to their horses or they have cattle on the property.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's never been no history of any any of the cattle or their livestock missing or anything. But you know, in this particular area. I was actually glad to get out to this there because I've heard stories from this physical location where there's the sightings all around. I still have yet to meet up with another eyewitness who I've known for some time, this older, older woman who has been wanting to meet you meet up with her. She's been sharing information from you know, she's seen them out there, she's she said, Daniel, I still hear stuff around them around the property. I hear tree docks, and I hear weird sounds out here. And so it's like they this particular area which is way east of.
Speaker 6: Where I live.
Speaker 1: You know, they're like almost two hours east of me and outside of the mountains. But this particular area, there's a large lake there, and you know, like I said, there's been a history of different sightings and reports that in this area. And it's like it's time for me to stop ignoring this area. You know, here I am. I'm focusing more out in the mountains, and there's stuff going on way out here, you know. So, and I grew up not far from these people. You know, I didn't always live in a Shannolder Valley I live. I grew up east of the Blue Ridge, you know. And I live in a very small rural area, probably about forty five minutes from where these people have, you know, and Lake Anna, for example, anyone that let me listen here that's familiar with Louisa County, Virginia. Lake Anna is a lot of bigfoot reports. So there's a lot of activity out there. Of course, yes, they have a lot of bear out there too, there's bear hunters out there and everything else. But this area here is something I need to continue to focus on. So I have get to meet up with other people out there. But as far as other reports, you know, like I said, I've had people driving up the mountain.
Speaker 6: You know, a woman and her daughter some years ago.
Speaker 1: I remember meeting up with her. Uh it was it's that that roadway going up the mountain. It's actually a very busy active roadway because people travel, you know, east and west going over the top of that mountain on a part of the Blue Ridge. And you know, I recall she was driving up the road, you know, driving up the mountain side, and she took me to the exact location and she pointed, she showed me exactly where it was, and I you know, we did a reenactment at you know, we got there and everything else, you know, and you know, here's this she described, you I'm sick. I'm six foot tall, and she easily described as being two feet tall to me. So, you know, here we got an eight foot subject, you know, eight foot well she described as a big foot and very wide and broad, probably well over four feet wide. And she said this stood out like a sore film. As she was driving up the mountain, she's looking over and she her eyes are glued on what she's seeing. And her daughter is up in the front pastor to seat while she's looking at it. She's she says, she's tapping on her daughter's leg like what she's like again. At the same time, her eyes are glued on it, and she's like, dang iolmos went off the road staring at this thing. She said, I couldn't believe what the heck I was seeing. And she drives up. After they passed it, they go up to the top and she turns around and comes back down to try to look again, to get another look, because by.
Speaker 6: That time, she said, it was gone. So I said, wow, And you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm just wanting to these out there. These a couple of examples. So based off of what I believe for them to be very curious, you know, they'd like to get back and observe what's going on, you know, I mean, they see all the traffic coming up and down these roads. Uh, you know, you know, I think in general, I think, you know, you know, like the other story I told you, they got horses and cattle. I mean, I don't know if they're you know what what you know, what exactly it is that draws them to these areas. I mean, you know, I just think they're curious, you know, I want to be noisy, like what's going on on this property. There's horses here, there's cows here, you and stuff like that. And then then again in some answers you hear about children being involved when there's sightings occur, you know, uh, children and also females, you know, women in general. I can recall in my main research area the one area I used to venture into a lot, and you know, I would find some interesting things that would kind of stand out, like some of some odd ball up the tree structures that would be interesting to look at. But the whole time I get to go in this area by myself, not once have I ever heard anything. But I recall taking my daughter when she was just a young teenager. I had her with me one time and I took her in there. We went in and same as we got so far into this area, all of a sudden we he were hearing all these screams and whoops and hollers and all kinds of craziness. And She's like, daddy got those coyotes.
Speaker 6: And I know coyotes very well.
Speaker 1: Trust me. I've been around coyotes quite often, and I've heard them some close.
Speaker 6: A lot of them are distance and I.
Speaker 1: Know the way I solo coyote will sound versus the whole group of them. When we got onion and she asked me, she's a daddy, got those coyotes? I said, no, those are not coyotes. I mean, it sounded like you were walking into a primate exhibit at the zoo and all of a sudden, all the all the primates started going off and making her crazy sounds. You know, that's the best way I know how to describe it. It was like walking into a primate exhibit at the zoo, you know, and trust me, Yeah, I mean, I don't know how else to describe it, but that's the best way I can, you know. So you know I've been to you know, I've done a lot of solo ventures in the woods.
Speaker 6: I've been out and done a lot of I can explore by myself.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people say you go off every by yourself. Yeah, why not? You know, it's I know it's not safe. You know, people think it's irresponsible, but you should always take somebody with you, which I guess you know that's true. You know, it's safety is in numbers, right, But it's just I just always had a passion to go out there to event, you know, to adventure into these areas. You know, I don't have nobody's slow me down. I could move in my own pace and listen the way I you know, you know, just pick up on things that normally, if you have others with you, they're either talking or distracted by something. You know, they're not focusing on what we're there for, you know. But thank god, you know, I've got a good group that's with me now that is on alert and looking for what I look for. You know. They're their team, They're they're tone, they're tuned in to nature like I am, you know, And I will tell you the people I have involved with me now, with their backgrounds, it's it's actually been very beneficial, big time, it really has. They're very observative because for example, uh one of the couples that are part of my group, David and Melissa Lester, which they both met in the army. David is retired full time from the Army and also retired from a second career full time from the local law enforcement up here. And uh so, yeah, he's got two retirements under this belt, you know, Like I said, both military and and and law enforcement. You know, he's sixty seven over sixty eight years old, and you know, here's a gentleman who rus being out there, and we've actually experienced some interesting things, you know, together while we're out there doing in our investigations in the area we're focused in right now. So yeah, it's been a up to this point, it has been quite the adventure. And you know, hopefully we might have answers someday. But you know, it's just when we experience things out there and we see things out there, it just leaves us scratching her head.
Speaker 6: You know, we want answers, but it leaves us with more questions, it really does.
Speaker 4: What kind of things are you experiencing in your area? Are people having sightings? Are you getting rock throwing, wood knocks, what kind of stuff's going on.
Speaker 1: I've actually had I've had to actually rock thrown at me, well, one in particularly it was about a football sized stone.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good rock.
Speaker 1: Actually, Yes, it is a real funny story about that. I was hiking up this trail. This is not in my main research here when this happened, but I was walking down this very down trail that went deep into the woods and I had the girl I was eating a time. She was with me, and she was you know, she was I don't know, I can't recall she was a full time believer, but she was interested in the subject. So but you know, she was like she agreed to go on a hike with me, you know. And then we're walking up for this now trail and we got to this one spot where it kind of slightly opened up a little bit. So and I had a smartphone at the time. This was some years ago. This is kind of like when smartphones were I don't know, I'm sure they had better ones out there. I had a smartphone I had was not the best quality. It was a key smartphone. So and you know, you know, I had a camera on it, so I took advantage of using the camera. And we're looking off the side of the trail. We're looking up. You know, there's a lot of pig mountain wall through there and you can see beyond that it kind of went up that hill, and something caught her attention looking over there, like, what the heck is that something dark over there? So I pulled my phone out and I start recording, and I you know, I panned my phone open. I opened it up, you know, expanded a little the zoom in and I'm holding it the best I can, you know, because you know, with those phones, you can't pan in too much without it getting very shaky and the story looking right, And so we're holding I'm holding it up, but we're both looking through my phone and I'm holding it as steady as I can. And whatever it was up on the hill, you know, we can see something darker moving in the bushes, look at like it looked like it was kind of going up and down, maybe side to side and just nonchalant or whatever it was, just move around like what he's that? And it's funny because she says something. She said, Oh, it's a juvenile sasquatch. You can't make out what it is, but that's what she said. You can hear say that on the video. Yeah, it's on my it's one of my older videos on my YouTube channel, and some other YouTube channel network that shares a lot of other people's content shared it on theirs and uh, because I had people say, hey, look so and so pick up your YouTube video. We're sharing this radio Okay, cool? Well along story short, you know, yea. After viewing whatever we were viewing, I just thought, whatever, I ruled it off. It's probably just a small bear up on the hill side there, you know. So we continued up the trail, and when you get up to a certain point, there's a creek right there, and you have to be able to, you know, in order to continue on where the trail was, you have to cross that creek. Thank goodness, the water was fairly low and we were able to step across on the stones. And as soon as we get to the outside and we start working our way up on the trail, out of nowhere, right between me and her, she was right directly right behind me, like maybe a foot behind me, and this big stone comes flying boom, And I looked at her, looked at you know, look at down the ground, like what the heck was that, you know, And all of a sudden, I back up a little bit and I'm looking across from where we just came from. Of course you can't make that now again, it's really heavily a force over there. A lot of the I been thinking out Laura, and we're looking across over there, and as we're staying over there, somewhere in the background you hear.
Speaker 2: Wood and having that rock throwing and hearing that makes me think that, like I got to the point where, okay, maybe that wasn't a bear, maybe something.
Speaker 1: You know, we're being washed and we're got too close for comfort, and they want us out of the area. So I'm not gonna lie if I felt a little on the edge. I said, Okay, come on, we're going to continue up this trail. It comes up to it. I've been up here before and it comes to an opening up here. So we got up there, We got to the opening. We hung out there for a little while, and okay, it's like we got to head back out here, you know, to stay close to me.
Speaker 6: We got to go back down the same trail to get back.
Speaker 1: Out to where we came from, you know. So but sure enough, you know, we got back down there, we made our way back out of the field. We didn't have nothing happening you know after that.
Speaker 6: But that was the one moment I had a large.
Speaker 1: Thrown at me, and it was, you know, like I said, the whole incident, you know, got me thinking, you know, like I said, yeah, we've probably got too close for comfort, because never had a rock thrown at me before. Out in the middle of the woods, you know, and this is you know, so it's like the other thing I think of if that wasn't a Sasquatch kid, you know, like I said, unless there was a person over there hiding. I mean, they had a pretty good strong arm to throw that rock across that creek, you know, and I don't know, like I said, they had me on edge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got too close for comfort.
Speaker 1: They wanted us away from the area. You know, I felt, like, you know, I've heard I've actually met up with other white eyewitnesses in the other locations where they've had rock thrown at them wall horseback going down trail, you know. So you know, I mean, the only thing I can think of when it comes to that, I believe they don't want you in that area. I believe it's a warning, you know, could they hit I mean I believe they could have hit hit one of us if they really wanted to, and they got it pretty darn close. So so, but yeah, that was some years ago, but more recently here during one of our recent campus you know, we have stuff happened right at camp as well. To be more specific, I mean, we want to relate it to more of the par paranormal you know, no, And for the record, I want to be clear about this. And David, my buddy, David is part of our group. He knows for a fact, I was never getting involved with paranormal He knows I don't. I didn't get involved, you know, I didn't ever do any paranormal research or anything like this. But we're in a very particular area which we're slowly learning more about the history of this location. It's very primitive. We've come across out in the middle of the woods. There's old remnants of a foundation to homesteads that once existed out there. You know, we don't know if people died out there. We don't know what happened out there. But there has been bigfoot reports in this area. And one of those bigfoot reports came from a group, not a group, but a couple that camped to camping to this one year, uh where the wife thought she saw a bear.
Speaker 6: Well, for example, I'll run you guys through that real quick.
Speaker 1: Well, her and her husband from from our campsite, they drove up the fourth road and now there's a small lake in the area. But in order to get excuse me, in order to get there, you have to drive up and park at the gate and walk in three quarters of a mile. Well, as they were pulling up into that little lot, they were turning in, and the wife and the passage, he was looking over and at the gate. I'm just on the other side of the gate. She said. She's telling her husband there's a bear over there, you know. And then and that was it. She did get into know other details. So after they got back to the camp and now started telling Wilson David that was still there. And when she started sharing details, she said, it stood. It was standing there by the time, by the tree that was overhanging by the gate, and all of a sudden it ran across real fast and went down into the ravine and whatever. And so wait a minute, they were like, what what do you mean it ran across? She said, yeah, it was on two feet and it ran across. Like wait a minute. And this woman, like her husband will tell you, she's she's a steady slicker. She's never seen wildlife before, you know, maybe a deer, you know, maybe deer, but she's never seen a bear in real life. And here she talked about this thing was on two feet. Of course, all the details were coming out after she got back. She yeah, I stood out there and then ran across real fast on two feet. It was black bears don't run on two feet, you know. They've been known to stand up on two feet, maybe walk a short distance, but you never hear of a bear running on two feet, especially as fast as she covert So so here and now I was like, whoa, why you know? Now they did a reenactment of this. I had, you know, I had to argue left. This was towards the end of our camp. I had already left before everyone. So they agreed to do it. They actually did a short film on this where the husband was interviewing her. She was getting the details in the location to where she saw it and everything else. Yeah, I mean, I'm convinced that she did see something, you know, which is interesting. Now. Years prior to this, I've been shared pictures of large humanoid tracks in just a few inches of snow in the same general area, just on some of the backgrounds that surround this area. Yeah, I've always heard of different things about this location. And you know, I've heard of mountain lions in this area, which here on the East coast, mountain lions are not supposed to exist here, but there's large reports of them, you know, So that's another area that that's another thing that drew my interest in us to pay attention to this area because I I'm fascinated with mountain lions, you know, as well as bigot and other cryptis. But however, some of the experiences we've had out there, again I want to contribute to. We want to say paranormal, but you know, I don't love that if it's proper to.
Speaker 6: Really say that.
Speaker 1: But you know, again, paranormal for people, when you say the paranormala think of ghosts and spirits and this and that. But things paranormal is something where there's occurrences a phenomenon that are not easily explained. So you know, that's kind of how I look at it. Like I said, we've had devices that are camp brand new devices, fully charged, go dead out of nowhere from you know. We've had devices turned on on their own, you know, which has been very strange and bizarre. Now, one particular night, we were doing one of our night hips. It was we had people we had a few people left that base camp because they can't really be on feet that, you know, foot on too long as towards hiking as long as we do, you know, it's cool. We like to have people at base camp anyway, you know, kanacky bye on things while the rest of the group, you know, we'll go out and explore and you know, see what we can find here or whatever. So as we're working our way back towards our base camp, you know, we're It was probably about between ten I want to say it was between ten and eleven o'clock at night. We're walking down the forest road and David was probably about maybe ten feet out in front of me, and he was like, Daniel, there's a light over there in the woods. And I walk down towards him and I'll look over, Holy crap, what the heck is that? And sure enough we're looking at this big round ball alike. I mean, me and him describe it slightly different. I think I describe it as seeing it a little bit bigger than what he describes it. But at the distance, if I had to describe the size of it, it looked like the size of the basketball. And what I saw it was a round ball light. And here's what's interesting. It wasn't moving like you know, some people describe or just floating and moving around. However, what I saw was a round ball light. It did not illuminate nothing around it, which was strange, nor did to project a bean like. Yeah, it did not project a being like a flashlight. And we seen it for a good few seconds or so, and all of a sudden it went out. Immediately, thinking that maybe there's somebody over there, I had it, you know, I couldn't dismiss that immediately. I pulled it out my thermal. I started viewing the area and I didn't pick up no heat, cigres or anything over in the area.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Dave was like, stay there. David walked down, he didn't turn the lights, and he was walking in total darkness. He walked down the fourth road so far and pulled out his fermal to try to capture in a different angle. I stayed folksing. I couldn't pick nothing up, nothing moving, no heat whatsoever. And I got a really good thermal imagery. It was nothing over there. Nothing. I don't understand it. I mean, how long ago was this? That was actually back in May? Yeah, because we do group campus usually in May and September, so it was Yeah, it was last May.
Speaker 5: Was that the first time you've seen something like that?
Speaker 1: The first time I seen lights? No, not me. The first time I seen lights was two years ago when I was in Pennsylvania. Because I've spent a lot of time in Pennsylvania doing some research, I've done a lot of camping up there. And it was two different times in Pennsylvania I've seen lights, and these lights were different than what we saw here in Virginia. The first time I've seen lights, which is very weird. I don't know how to describe these other than seeing stars in the woods. And it was during the month of January. It was between January and February. And I'll run you through that story real quick. As I was the girl I was with, we wanted the area to go start checking out. She was very very much involved with a big for herself, and you know, we were like, okay, you know, she said, there's a state forest so many miles away from here. So during the daytime one time we went to school, were riding around checking out the areas and stuff. I said, man, this is beautiful out here. You know, we won the area where we were trying to find an area where we were come out and park and just hang out, you know. One evening and after riding around for along, like, we found a location. I said, okay, we're going to come back out here to see you know, this was earlier in the day. We came back out there. Now, I mind you this Ara, this particular era we were at. She it was a small field. You know, there was these boulders that came across the edge of the field at one side, and of course he get into the woods brand you so, you know, again we got out there. You know, we were dressed pretty warm. It was very very cold, and you know, we were there for some time and you know, stayed there after it got dark and She's sitting down on one of the lower boulders and I'm like three boulders back and I'm standing on top of her. She's sitting down facing out one direction, and it was quiet. We weren't hearing nothing, no animals out nothing, you know. I was like, man, we should be hearing something out here, staying quiet out here, And just for the hack of it, you know, I said, I'm going to give off a couple woofs, you know, just just for ships and giggles.
Speaker 6: And I do that.
Speaker 1: I dude, who whoo? Two times? And right after that it wasn't wrong. Right after that, straight out in front of me in my direction, you could clearly hear wood on wood knock. And then a second one happens, but it don't only it came down straight out in front of where she was knock. I was like, did you hear that? She's yeah, and she was all excited because you know, I was like, I was excited. I don't know who was excited more. But but we got responses.
Speaker 6: To you know, I wasn't expecting nothing, you know, it was just whatever.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, she's telling me from her position, she said, I got I'm seeing eye shine over here. I was like, I'm looking, I'm not seeing nothing from my own position, you know, And so I was like, I got down. I walked over to where she was at. I sat down right beside her. Where where are you seeing eye shine at? Now? I was like, you know, she might be seeing deer or something, because there's a lot of gear in this area. So I'm looking over us, like I don't see eye shine. I'm staying, but I'm standing there. I'm trying to focus on what she's looking at. Now what I started seeing is she didn't say nothing about. I don't know if she was seeing the same thing right away or not. All of a sudden, I started seeing these different oddball little flashes of lights that looked like stars in a cluster. Like I was seeing red, I was seeing blue, and I was seeing a few that looked like yellow. I said, are you seeing those little stars in the woods right there? She's yeah. I said, well, I don't see your eye shine. I'm seeing something like I'm telling her exactly what I'm seeing. She said, yeah, I'm starting to see that too. But you know, apart from the eye shine again, I just see nothing that resembled eye shine. I'm just seeing these little sparkles and flashes in the woods, and being as cold as it was, I know for a fact that these weren't lightning bugs. You know, I'm just seeing something. I'm just seeing something I can't explain. Now she has a different fairy and a different belief system. She said, what we're seeing, She said, that's that's energy that bigfoots putting. Now, I never heard such a thing. You know, here, I'm pretty objective on a lot of stuff, but you know, that's like I don't know where her belief system came from, but you know, here I am. I was like, hey, well I'm going to consider that, you know. I'm just you know, I'm at the point where I got to keep you mind. But you know, I don't know if there's any truth behind that. I mean, I've spoken to others where they believe that too, but I don't know. That was just the first time I've ever seen any kind of weird lights of the woods at all period, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, you hear about it over the years and everything, So I mean, I just kind of wanted to get your take. I know you had heard about people seeing orbs and stuff before, and oh yeah, you went a really long time without seeing any lights and now you see lights. So I mean, exactly do you think it's connected to Bigfoot somehow?
Speaker 1: Well, as much as I want to say yes, I can't. I can't do that yet, you know, because it's like, you know, we could assume and say yes it is, but what proof do we have of that, you know. So I mean, however, I will add on a few months later. I think it was in the month of May. This is up in Trannsylvania. I was with a different group of people, a small group of people, you know, where we camp out and we were investigating the location. Now out of the whole situation there, uh, I will dain the forest.
Speaker 6: The first Sin of Lights was in Forbes State Forest, blue Hole Division for those who know.
Speaker 1: Pennsylvania and the state Forest up here again, that was that took place in Forbes State Forest in the Blue Hole Division. Now a few months later, several miles away, we're in another part of the four State Forest, but we're in the Mount Davis Division. For the record, Mount Davis has the highest elevation in the state of Virginia.
Speaker 6: I mean, excuse me, the state of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Which is only about three thousand feet, which is Virginia averages. Our mountains in Virginia average three three thousand up to five thousand in August six thousand. But you know, this particular area, I didn't know much about the area. We just learned of this area where we could set up camp. We camp there and I don't remember one night it was. I don't know. I don't want to say it was the first night. It could have been the second night. Maybe I can't recall what night it was. Well from where our campsite was. You know, I was walking away from where all the tents were, and I was looking across the other side from where we pulled in and on the other side where it's all picked force over area. I'm looking over there, whoaave me? What is that? All of a sudden, I see these four different lights. Now I say different, but there they all had the same color, except some some were a little bit bigger. I would say, some like at least two of them I could describe just a little bit bigger than a softball. And there was, like I said, there was a total four of them. They weren't in a straight road, but they weren't. They were spread apart, and they kind of like zig zag, you know, they weren't in a straight pair. And I'm looking at them, and the way I can describe them, they looked like a blue deal dim light, you know, four bluish dim lights. And I just I just stayed there looking at them for the longest time. They didn't go anywhere, they didn't move, you know, so I don't know what I was looking at, you know, And the thought was like, maybe there's not maybe there's a house over there. I don't know. But I walked away. I went to tell the others that were you know what I was saying. I said, guys, there's some lights over there in the woods. And eventually a couple of the others they all end up walking over by the tamp we came back, I wasn't seeing them no more. They weren't there, So I was like, Okay. The next day I was like, we gotta go look. I gotta go look over there.
Speaker 6: I went in there and I walked through the woods.
Speaker 1: Never man, I said, there's no houses over here, you know, And I ended up pulling up on Google Maps of the location you were in. I started researching the area, looking on the maps, the woods on top of the woods over there. Eventually you keep going yet you'll come through like a farm field way beyond there, but there's nothing that would pick up. There's no Yeah, what were what was I seen in the trees over there? You know?
Speaker 6: There was four round bluish gym lights, you know, So, yeah, that was strange.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously, in the Bigfoot world, especially on the Internet, you hear people talking about all sorts of paranormal things in regards to Bigfoot. You know, the mind speak portals, cloaking all of it. Have you gotten any actual paranormal type reports from witnesses.
Speaker 1: And you asked the no. I mean, I mean as far as I've learned more about hearing people talking about seeing orbs.
Speaker 6: Now people, you know, when I described and.
Speaker 1: Share this, you know life, I've seen, you know, to others like, yeah, you've seen orbs, you've seen this, you've seen blah blah blah. Right, I mean, I don't know. I mean, when you hear about orbs, you hear, I mean, you hear about orbs. They usually move around these every light. Besides besides the first sort of lights that were flashing like little stars, Yeah, they were fluctuating, they were in a cluster and what something kind of panned.
Speaker 6: Out a little bit.
Speaker 1: But seeing the lights at the one camp and then seeing the light here in Virginia and they were stationary, they weren't moving, So you know, it makes you really wonder what were we seeing? What was manifesting that? You know, what was you know, could that be related? What could it be something totally different because they'd be spirits, you know, I mean, I try to keep an over mind on that kind of thing. But but the more I dug into it, and I started researching. There was there was one podcast that came from I don't know who the individual was, but I commented in the in the in the comments, hoping that maybe that individual might find me or reach out to me. But uh, not only did they have bigfoot experiences of sightings here in Virginia, but one of the main things they talked about was seeing these flights on this property that was part of where the Civil War, you know it took place, or where the Civil War soldiers passed through at some point in time. They were seeing these forbes floating and moving around the edge of the property, you know, and and on the same properties where they had big productivity. And then of course this was down in southwest Virginia, somewhere you know, few a few hours south of me. However, you know, hearing different stories and reports, I've actually did some research on the era we've been in come to find out this area, and I'll go ahead and name it. I'll name the town in the area. I won't pinpoint the you know, the exact location of what we had our experiences, but I will say the town, folks, one Virginia f U L K s Falks one in Virginia. Now again we want answers, so we're doing all the research we can on the location. So Falks one, Virginia has a history of bigfoot, paranormal and everything in between. And then I the more I read, I came across a section about seeing strange lights in the woods. What that's what I want to hear. That's what I want, you know, I said, I screenshoted this information. I sent it to day that said. Look, I said, you know, you know, between him and his wife, they're doing research. They're looking up information for me right now, for all of us. You know, we're trying to learn more about the history of this location. Because you won't hear from what I looked up. You don't hear the history of this location online. You want to know more about this location, you have to go to the local libraries or historical sites and read stuff in person. They don't have stuff online over the ear, which is weird. You know, most places you would hear something online about something. But from what I found out online that the Fault Run area is known for seeing strange lights in the woods and moving around.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I just found that fascinating.
Speaker 1: I said, well, well, we experienced a strange light. We don't know what the heck it was, but we did, yeah, you know, of course. And like again, there's other reports throughout the state of Virginia that have seen strange lights. And yes, they're just having to be big foot sightings in these areas too with a strange lights. Is it a coincidence? Maybe? I don't know, so yeah, I mean, you know, I can't say I've heard any other strange things besides seeing strange lights related or having a big foot sight in nearby in other locations, I can't really say, like I've never heard of anything cloaking, uh, you know, or or people seeing a bigfoot disappear from out you know. I mean I've heard those stories, but not here in Virginia, you know, I mean other secondhand reports. But so yeah, I mean, none of reports I've ever gathered ever, no one ever pointed out was shared that.
Speaker 6: They've seen anything strange or bizarre related to.
Speaker 1: It, others seeing the physical physical you know, bigfoot sasquatch in person, you know. But yeah, I never heard anything otherwise, not in my not in my reports in investigations here in Virginia. I wanted to be clear on that. So but but everything I've always heard or you know, when I spoke with eyewitnesses, every thing's been a physical aspect.
Speaker 5: So do you ever hear any dog man sightings?
Speaker 1: Now it's funny you do that. Yeah, you mentioned that. Yes, I have, and I want to clearly state this with the record, you know. And you know, I saw a lot of people what I've been asked about dogmen before, and I was like, please don't ask me. You know. No. The reason I say that is because I don't believe in dog man. But I've heard stories firsthand from people. Uh. I host a Virginia Big for conference every year. I've been doing it for seven years. Towards the end of my last conference back in June, I had one guy pulled me aside. We went to the side room. He shared the story with me, and I know the location where he's talking about. It's in between where my main research area is and it's like and where we're where me and my group is focusing.
Speaker 6: The location is basically right in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's like if he went through a straight line, it's basically split in the middle and this area it's border it's in Virginia, but it's borderline in the state of West Virginia.
Speaker 6: And I know again, I know there's a location very well.
Speaker 1: He was down there. I forget what year it was, but I know. He said there was a little bit of snow on the ground. It was just a few inches of snow, and he was down there. He was fishing, and when he was telling me a story he said, he said, he couldn't help but feel like there was something there watching him. And while he was bent over getting into his tackle box whatever, getting some whatever he was using for bait or whatever he was doing, he started hearing something and all of a sudden, he was like he was still bent over, and all of a sudden he starts to lift his head up. And I want to say it was probably I can't remember if. He said twenty thirty feet right off the head of the tree line. He looks over and he sees this dark figure hunched over with a tail, and he looks stuff at it. He said, here's the thing, larger than a German shepherd on black on two feet, hunched over kind of looking at him like. But the details, he went into some pretty deep details, and you know I'm kind of cutting through what I recall him telling me. But the way, the way he talked about the story and the way it led up to everything. Now, I will tell you a lot of people's stories. When I hear reports, A lot of times I get not all the time, but a lot of times. If I get drawn into the story where I'm visualizing what the what the witness is sharing with me, I tend to believe that these people are telling something real, they see something, and you know, and the way he described it and the way he was talking to me, this guy really saw what he said, what he said he saw. I mean, I was feeling it, yeah, you know, and right here I am, and you know, I'm I'm I'm like I said, when it comes to big I mean, uh, dog man in your hand, these kind of reports with a dog man or a wolf, a werewolf, I'm not. I was never a believer in this, but his story made me really think otherwise, you know, like what the heck is? See? You know, where where are these coming from? I mean, if document is really I mean, it's just I'll tell you the reason why it's hard for me to believe in dog man versus Bigfoot. There's a deep history on Bigfoot, there is, you know, I mean the history of bigfoot type means go across the count of the whole world, you know, in several continents, in several countries. I mean just the Native Americans or Native Americans alone. You know, I have so much detail. You know again, you know, something like a Bigfoot and the way I look at Bigfoot, it's just me a Bigfoot makes more sense than any other cryptis. It's just where would the document I'm from. You know, you know, I don't hear of a history of dog man. You know, you don't hear about that kind of thing. Uh, It's not as common as a bigfoot type creature, you know. It's just so it's always been hard for me to comprehend, you know, a humanoid dog. You know. So it's it's just to me. I'm sorry. I mean, I know that people out there are like this guy don't always talk about you know, I'm being honest, you know, I just don't know.
Speaker 6: I just never made sense to me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But no, I'm the I'm the same way. I'm the same exact way, you know, Like uh, like you're saying, I've definitely talked to some people where I believe them, and that's where I have the conflict because in my brain it doesn't make any sense exactly.
Speaker 6: I mean, I wanted to make sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to be able to understand things that's said. I mean, you know, like I said, I'll repeat this in there's a history of Bigfoot, you know, not just in North America. I mean there's South America. We know, different parties throughout Asia. I mean, look, even Australia has got a big Foot related bigot being, you know, the Awi or whatever, you know. And so I mean there's so much out there that relates the Bigfoot in history, you know, Dayton. You know, we can go probably almost one hundred thousand, I mean a hundred years ago. I mean that's just one hundred years ago, but way beyond that, you know, I mean, I mean there's a story about Leif Erickson. Now there's speculation, there's that's a debatable story, but there's a you know, Leif Erickson, the great explorer, Viking explorer. You know that him and his men supposedly encountered the savage beast covered in hair. You know that we're kind of tall, you know, so I don't know. I mean, again, there's not much detail on that. So you know, some people say, oh, now they just they just encountered the Natives that we're here. We don't know that.
Speaker 6: But the way they describe them.
Speaker 1: They were Paul Harry, smelly looking beats, you know, So what the heck do they see? You know? I mean yeah, I mean yeah, some stories where Native Americans were covered in animal hair, you know, furs and hairs, but I don't know, maybe they saw something else. I don't know, but I mean I always found that to be fascinating, you know, itsell. But that was back in around nine back in the nine hundreds, you know, ad you know.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to ask you about your current film project that you're working on. What what is that?
Speaker 1: So yeah, now, for the record, I mean I'm not no professional professional film artists or you know, I'm independent. But however, with our bigfoot research that we do, our investigations, our campounds, you know, over the years, I mean, for anyone who's followed my YouTube channel, I mean I've always done field videos, a lot of them. I've always been solo and you know, very independent with my field videos. You know, of course, a lot of people find my field videos boring because I don't claim to have big foot in them. I go out there and do the research and I like to make them informative and educational and share my sceniory let people see where I go. However, same thing with what we're doing with our group Campouse. We go out there, were a very laid back, chill group. You know. We go out there to have fun. You know, we love camping out. We have fellowship together, you know, and that's what it's all about. But at the same time, we do we take the research very serious. You know. We go out through explore and you know, we go out there looking for answers, look for evidence, and if we find things or experience things, hopefully we do capture them on camera, which we were able to capture a few interesting things on camera. The whole light situation. Man, I'm kicking myself with the butt. I had my camp order, but it was not recording at the time when David first noticed it and I saw it, So not everything gets captured on camp I'm unfortunately.
Speaker 6: That's the staff thing about it.
Speaker 1: But as far as me filming everything that we do along with eyewitnesses to our investigations, our field explorations. I wanted the way to spread awareness. Over the years, I've been big about spreading awareness about what we do and what I do my research. You know, we try to keep things educational. We try to keep things informative. And no, we're not the exhibition bigfoot crew. We're not finding big for it. We don't have a production crew following us around.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: We don't add things in there for the entertainment for the viewers. What you see is what you get. But you know, I started talking to some of my other friends that do you know they do other horror films and they do films, you know, they're all independent film producers. And I was talking to one friend when they even know It's like, you know, I would love to find a way to put my research out there more. I said, Look, I said, I've been filming in my campouse, I've been filming our research. I would love to put the word out there to reach a product audience other than YouTube, you know, because everything I share is usually goes on YouTube, you know, and we.
Speaker 6: Talk about it on our podcast.
Speaker 1: We have roundtable discussions where we openly talk about our experiences and this and that. Plus, I, you know, just like what you do with me. I mean, I have eyewitnesses. I interviewed on YouTube too. So well, a friend of mine, Matt Burns out of West Virginia, and he's like, well, look i'm gonna send you. I'm gonna connect you with a buddy of mine. He's he's also a film producer and he's, uh, he does film distribution. He could get you connected with a streaming network, you know, and distribute you and do this blah blah.
Speaker 6: But I'll let you guys talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'll connect you guys. You guys go about it from there. So sure enough, I end up meeting talking with this gentleman, Shane Michaels is his name. He's based out of Indiana, I believe he's Yeah, he's based out of Indiana, and so I have to talk with him. He's like, well, look, this is what I could do for you. You know, I had a side contract with him and everything. It's part of the agreement to go along with him, and uh, you know, blah blah blah. I don't get into all the more details. So that's where the filming where I was able to expand my filming project where hopefully here soon it was supposed to start up back in October, the streaming network got messed up and hopefully here in another week or two. What we have filmed so far and where where I sent in should get should start streaming? Uh, and that will be on the FOSS and TV network. There is another Yeah, there is another network. It's it's not like FLOSS and I. Uh, this one here, I never heard of it before. It's uh, it's e c U s A t V. It's called you know, it's just East Coast us A t V. Uh. This individual basically he has.
Speaker 6: A website where he puts on all the films on his website, you know.
Speaker 1: So I don't think it's an actual network work or a platform you can find on streaming. But so the Floss and TV network will be the main streaming I guess eventually down the road it will be expanded to other streaming networks. So so yeah, I mean as far as, like I said, as far as the filming goes, like I'm the film producer, you know, I don't, like I said, I don't have anybody to film. So our our series that we have with the group is called Bigfoot explorers, you know.
Speaker 6: And uh, like I said, it's.
Speaker 1: A streaming it will be a streaming film series with our group Campouts and us. You know it'll be it's it's a fun show. If you're expecting to see a bit foot in it, you know, we're not going to add you know, we don't add fake stuff in there for your you know, they keep the viewers going. Again, it's the real deal. But see we're raw, We're boots on the ground. It's again it's there's no narration to it. You know, we're we're raw footage. It's basically what you see. I mean, I mean our video footage. The quality of it's pretty decent. I mean, I mean I have a two thousand dollars camp order us, you know, so you know, and I have a four K. Some of the footage I used with my phone. I got four K recording off my phone, you know, So there's bitter pieces. I do use my phone, but most of it I do use the camcorder because you know, it's got the features that I really need and the quality that's put out there for the filming. So but uh yeah, I mean we have fun with it. I mean that's what it's all about we have fun and you know, we share what we do, you know, share what we can with it. You know. Again, we're not part of a big network. I mean, uh, some people joke about it's like yeah before long, even my coworkers, you know, they discovered that. Yeah, I would looking at some more information abo about you. I sue there's.
Speaker 6: A what do they call that, I am d D thing for you.
Speaker 1: Know, people that are involved with video filming. Yeah, the film distributed set that up for us, which was awesome, you know, but it makes us look a professional. But we're not trying to be professional. We're not trying to get famous from it. I mean, it's whatever. But so yeah, that's the main thing, the Bigfoot Explorers. And then there's a new one too, which I've only done. I only put together a couple of episodes of this other one, whereas me going solo. It's called Gone Rogue. Hopefully that will come out probably about a couple of weeks after Bigfoot Explorers becomes on the streaming network. But Gone Rogue again, it's just me by myself, gone solo, you know, I mean I've gone by I'll go up by myself and between both series.
Speaker 6: You'll see in between you'll see something eyewitness interviews with.
Speaker 1: That as well. So some of them, you know, most of them are based out of Virginias, some of them or elsewhere. I got investigations coming up where I'll be meeting filming with other people up in Pennsylvania. That's the one I got coming up in March, where I'll be camping and investigating need There's a location with one guy. He's come across some very strange footprints on you know, his footprints. I don't even know how to describe them, except I sent I sent pictures and images to King Gearhard. I forget all people. King Gearhard, he's he's researched a lot of weird cryptids. I sent them. I sent the pictures and stuff to him. Of course, he didn't want to speak on camera because he said he wanted to charge me. I said, well, what information can you get me? You know well, he said, well, after you know, after learning where I shared the information. These came out of Pennsylvania and blah blah blah. He said, well, there's been reports of where escaped alligators. I said, well, how big are the alligators? Because I mean these these three toe footprints that uh that my friend is finding up there in Pennsylvania. Threw up the fourteen inches long. Not your average alligator is even that big. So and the funny thing is that these particular tracks that a friend of mine shared several years ago, another friend of mine in the western part of Pennsylvania has found these same tracks and he's got them. He's got pictures and casts of them. What the heck is up in Pennsylvania with these large free to tracks.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of alligators in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I understand there's animals that past, exotic animals that get you know, get loose, this and that. But a fourteen inch free to track, right, I mean, if you saw these tracks, I did comparison. I made a post on my ucbr uh my main Facebook group, but I put comparison alligator tracks next to his tracks. Alligator tracks have they almost like where the heel would be, looks like a sharp V.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: These these tracks that this guy's got again, they're up to fourteen inches and they have a rounded ball like a rounded heel. Okay, uh, you know, as some of the interests and take I've heard about them. Somebody said that's definitely what's the word of that crypted? Uh like reptilian. A lot of people believe that it's it could be some type of reptilion scrypted. I don't know. I never got into the retillion before, but I don't know. I want to get there. He's gonna, you know, we're gonna investigate this location, he said, because we want to camp. And he also mentioned, well, not far from here. He said, there's uh, there's a private resident that he's spoken to where they've actually heard and had some weird experiences on their property. Not just not far from where he's found these tracks. He said, I'm going to talk to them. See, we could set up camp on their property. I said, well, that would be great, you know, I would actually you know, I think that would be a good place. But so, yeah, I'm interested in checking it out. That's kind of coming up in March because uh, he agreed. You know, he was excited when I presented it to him, and I said, I've been up there. I've been wanting to film him and meet up with him for quite some time because he found he's back during the summertime, you know, So so I don't know, we'll see what we could find out. I want to explore the area. I mean, you know, he's a researcher, but he's I don't know how much in depth he is on research. I mean he does a lot of field videos where he shows him walking in the woods and this and that. But I'm the type of person. I feel like I'm more inclined to really look at things and you know, like find tracks. You know, we could walk from you know, you can have a group of people walk through the woods, so called big foot researchers.
Speaker 6: Not find a thing on me.
Speaker 1: I'm the type of person. Ever since I got involved with this, I'm looking for tracks, you know, I I over the years, I haven't found a series of what I believe to be big for tracks. I've had some cast you know, I haven't found them recently, but we have found things in our you know, during one of our explicit explorations, I have found things that look promising but very inconclusive. So I can't say, you know, they could be just could be delayed to a big bear as far as I know. As you know, some of the tracks in the mud and the way they are displayed again, yeah they're questionable. But you know, at the same time almost promising, but with concerning the history of the location that there's been big for sighting the Indus area. Yeah, maybe there's always that possibility. Like I tell people, I'm not the type of person that they yeah, that's big fort, that's big what you know, bigfoot broke that tree. No, I'm not that type of person. I'm very objective. But yet at the same time, I keep it over mind.
Speaker 4: You know, well, where can people find you at? Uh, what's your YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: And all that? Uh? Yeah, my YouTube channel is Bigfoot Zone e C B r oh of course for the abbreviation for the East Coast Big Poot Researchers the organization. So yeah, again that's big Foot Zone e C B r OH. I'm all over social media. I did have a website for the longest time. I actually decided to let that go because I'm on a type budget. I had to, you know, try of give that up before now. But I mean, I'm all over Facebook.
Speaker 6: I'm not hard to find.
Speaker 1: You google my name with Bigfoot or e cbr road next to it, you'll find information online about it. You know, again, if if your eyewitnessed, you know, you want to share things especially if you're in Virginia. I would love to hear from you. I mean, my email is E. C. B. R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. So I mean, feel free to reach out to me if you're in Virginia and we've had the experience, I definitely would love to hear from you. So, but yeah, I got people sharing information reports, you know, not recent reports, but I got other things going on here in Virginia again, I got Pennsylvania, West Virginia and in other surrounding stacy along the East Coast. So I'm looking forward to being up with these people and learning what I can and kind of going from there.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's made quite an adventure.
Speaker 1: You know, there's there's things here in Virginia you can't dismiss. Again, don't underestimate the East coast. And everyone hears about stories on the Pacific Northwest. Yeah, trust me, we got something going on here. They're here. I can promise you that.
Speaker 5: Well, Daniel, I've enjoyed it, man.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you coming on here and sharing some of your stories and insight. After a long time in the big foot field, and here's too many many more years to come.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I am definitely looking forward to all the research I got ahead. And you know, I and when we find things, when we learn about things, we share them. Uh, you know.
Speaker 6: We don't keep things private and to ourselves.
Speaker 1: We like to share things. We want people to know what's out there, what we experienced when we do experience that. You know, people probably hate me for this, but unlike the b f r O, we we do put information out there. I know there's details. I know you could go to the bf O database, but you're not going to learn all the facts and details that.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of behind the scenes that the you know, researchers with the bfro.
Speaker 1: O will hide from the public. We're not like that. We want you to know, you know, what's out there. You know.
Speaker 6: It's all part of spreading awareness.
Speaker 1: And I preach that a lot, you know. You know, even when I go to events, I speak at events, you know, I share my research and I share experiences, you know, stuff like that. So you know, again, it's all part of spread awareness.
Speaker 6: And I want people to know what's happening here, you know.
Speaker 1: You know again, I've had journalists that's done reports and stories and articles and they said, oh, there's no bigfoot in the in Virginia and stuff like that. I don't know whether they get their information on they're based off of the b f R everything else, you know. You know, it's disserting that people are bold enough to put this kind of information out there. What little do they know? You know, It's like they don't know how to research we do, you know, so they don't get out there. These are people that are you know, sitting behind a desk and you know, put information out there just for a few views, you know. But I guarantee you we have bigfoot out here in Virginia, and there's a lot of strangest it takes place here, and the more we dig into things, the more we learn. If you want to continue to watch us and follow us, I do highly recommend watch the YouTube channel, you know, I mean, but be on the lookout on streaming networks for Bigfoot Explorers, the film series and also Gone Road. We're boosts on the ground broad footage. You know, We're not involved in no major networks, so you won't see all that false entertainment out there to keep you drawn in. But what we have is the real deal. I promise you.
Speaker 4: That If you'd like to share your big foot and counter on the Bigfoot Crossroads podcast, email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place, and until next time, remember there's something in the woods.