Speaker 1: Making children disappear as the war we wage with God makes people lose their faith, turns them into demons. Like you had to slow down since my husband disappeared. I do what I can, stuck the car.
Speaker 2: I'm getting very schizophrenic covering this stuff lately.
Speaker 3: But we're about to dive.
Speaker 2: Deep into the ideology of nine A and I had just the man.
Speaker 4: On for it.
Speaker 5: I wrote my first book in twenty ten about Alistair Crowley. Then I followed up with a true prime book about the West, Memphis three. And then my fourth book was this one that we're talking about global death called I published that in twenty twenty one. Hey, out there in the code, getting lonely, getting old?
Speaker 2: Can you feel me?
Speaker 4: Why is that got me again?
Speaker 5: I guess my point is, you know, these are idiot ologies that people act upon. They have a philosophy, they have a practice of practice.
Speaker 3: Hey, you don't help them to buried life.
Speaker 4: Don't get in.
Speaker 1: Without a fight.
Speaker 5: And nine was really set apart from these other kind of strains of occult modern strains of occultism like the Oto Church of Satan, Temple of Set.
Speaker 4: Hey against the wall, when you force someone to.
Speaker 5: Call out, could you touch me.
Speaker 2: Hey, you would you help me to carry this stone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Good, your heart, I'm coming hard. Hello.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Noway Jose podcast. This is your host, Jose Galison. Today I will be joined by Doc Inferno. We're gonna be talking about nine A seven six four. It's been a while since we've talked about this, aside from just in passing on the show, so I figured it was a good time to, uh, you know, rehash some of this these concepts since I do think they may be coming to the four with some late late late things going on.
Speaker 3: But with that is going at Doc in here. Hey, Doc, how are.
Speaker 4: You good to be here? Are you doing doing all right? Well?
Speaker 2: Sniffle all of a sudden, sorry, and so I'll try to mute not be gross, but I might be a little bit nasally so. But Doc, it's a pleasure to have you. This is the first time we're having you on the show. If you could, maybe for my audience, just take a moment to introduce yourself. Let them know anything pertinent that that would interest them. I mean, I know we were talking about other podcasts you've been on like that. We're interest cross and you're talking about you going JJ Vance's show. Quite a bet he's a friend of the show. But just yeah, what it is you do? What is you're interested in? The things of the like.
Speaker 4: Okay, my name is Doc and Doc Inferno, and I host a show which covers apocalypticism, parapolitics and all its consequences on the modern world. And basically I research edgy internet culture, and I also research apocalypticism and acceleration and extremism and how it affects our society and its developments from that, all forms of kind of occultism, all forms of cult milieu, and all assorted trappings of that. I've just gotten recently into kind of looking at sort of the psychological underpinnings of a lot of these types of activity online. And I think, honestly, there's a lot of overlap, believe it or not, with stuff like the human potential movement and some of the other stuff that you guys talk about on a regular basis, like the process and a lot of those other things. There's a lot of overlap from what I've discovered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it does seem like the more you look, the more everything's connected. You did come to me kind of want to talk on nine A seven six four, I think maybe a good place to start. I don't know if this is perfectly up your wheelhouse, but perhaps if you could, you know, regale my audience and kind of the formation of O nine A, maybe that might be a good place to start. We could always go the other way around and start from seven to six four and work our way back. But I mean, you know, I think the especially with some of the happenings going on, I mean, the show right now we're doing is probably gonna get paid well released a couple weeks later, but I still feel like it'll probably be a huge paradigm shifting moment in the front of people's head. We just had the assassination of Charlie Kirk, and obviously I'm not saying we don't know what at this point was going out. No, if it's O nine A seven sixty four, between all the shootings and stuff, O nine A is does have seemingly has connections to Gladio, and it seems like a lot of people have made connections to years of lead and kind of that we're approaching these times, So it's only fitting that just kind of start there and then obviously then to kind of bring you know, it will work forward to seven sixty four, which is kind of well, maybe it's not a perfect uh you know one for one of what we think of when we think of Gladio, but to some extent, it's kind of a newer version of it. We're kind of simultaneously getting the uh we're simultaneously getting the modern day version and also like somewhat of the old school at the same time, like we're getting ah, you know, multiple like when multiple versions of humans were coexisting amongst each other type thing we have. We have is evolved and the and the different species are now living amongst each other.
Speaker 3: That's what we're dealing with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would I would call it like it's a digital Gladio. But let me start out with nine A. For anybody that's been living under rock practically dough. Nine A is what I would call basically an accelerationist philosophy that combines hermeticism sort of other far right ideologies. It also deals with stuff like Spangler and even a little bit of hy hydegarian kind of philosophy as well. As there's different forms of nine A culture. There's the Ruitha culture, which deals with kind of the rule British culture that Mayat weaved in, and Maya of course took a lot of these things from various different formats, everything from Crawley to Spangler to Hydegarian philosophy to chaos magic. So basically it's just, in my opinion, a watered down version of Arabian kind of hermeticism and planetary matt that deals with the septenary system, which is the seven forms, which is just you know, in stuff like the Pika Trix and the Shams el Arif and all these various different texts and its whole. It also functions in a way as a decentralized kind of spy network, which is I think was intentional, probably because as you mentioned previously, Mayat of course was in column eighty eight. He had experience with that, and he also had experience with people like Colin Jordan and a lot of the National Socialist networks as well as Combat eighteen. So that's like kind of in a nutshell what ninety is kind of about, if you know their their motivation also is to open up these type of portals or these like stargates to bring about intergalactic Laban's realm through this thing called the star game and through sideway basically side real time, and to do accelerate through evil acts and evil deeds. And it doesn't matter if it comes from the far left to the far right. Fundamentally, it's like entropy. It works like an anthropic system where it just builds up and sort of as a catalyst to all this negative energy as opposed to some of the dark gods and just open up the portals and supposedly bring about the destruction of what they call the Maigian order, which is Judeo Christian order, which they think is degenerate and also is in the Nietzschean sense, is weak and cowardly.
Speaker 2: All right, now, with Maya, I know with he is known for being as I guess the traces of the world would call a fabulist.
Speaker 3: He is a serial fabulist.
Speaker 2: Now, I do believe, if I recall correctly, some of the things of his legend have been confirmed.
Speaker 3: I believe the column eighty eight stuff.
Speaker 2: But I guess I kind of just ask you with his legend, I kind of what what do you take seriously of his backstory?
Speaker 3: H What don't you? I know there's a lot of lore that goes along with him.
Speaker 2: I mean, hell, use even some of the stuff he just listed just now was like of the you know, the different occult stuff that he stole from this and that it gets pretty I mean, he hell myight himself is kind of an enigma, I know, the one, you know, thing that people seem to grapple with when they start digging into O nine A is like is O nine eight even a thing? Because once you start getting deep into it enough, you start going, is it just like a couple people, you know, pretending to be multiple people pretending to do this, who's also pretending to do that? You just get lost in the enigma of it all to the point where you kind of questioned whether it's real or not. And it is kind of a weird enapsolation of what Intel, I guess kind of is. I mean, how often do we hear of Intel assets that you know they were, you know, making all these crazy claims and uh, you know, some some of it might be true, some may not, and some you know later they find out later like oh yeah, he actually was a CIA ass that, uh but yeah, but also some of it is made up. I think this is kind of a somewhat somewhat the game of being in a a you know, a person of espionage, But I guess just what are you?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts is?
Speaker 2: Do you give credence to the Gladio connections of nine A or is this the ravings of a madman?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it definitely is contemporary with like stuff as you mentioned the years of lead, and with a lot of stuff with Franco Freda and some of the Italian accelerations we're doing. And what's interesting even about that is there was actually a far right Italian sect of people that were into esoteric Hitlerism, and so that kind of leads credence to a lot of what Mayat is talking about and these occulted networks that stretched from Italy into the UK's it's very plausible for it for that to take it consideration. And also another factor that's very plausible is that utionary groups are very much intertwined with neo Nazi groups and Combat eighteen and paramilitary groups are recruited from football hooligans, So it does make sense that they would court a lot of these people. And you kind of also see this method with Believe it or Not with seven sixty four and a lot of these troll armies are forming, only with a different format. They've exchanged football holigans for a whole new genre of you know, sociopathic and unhinged people that they can farm and allocate as possible. So I know that doesn't really answer the questions. And Plus Mayad also typically in his own autobiography, I think My Weird Full Life, I can't pronounce I'll be honest with you, I can't pronounce the name that he entitled it. But in My Weird Full Life he talks about being also like a son of a diplomat. Typically sons and daughters of diplomat are kind of groomed for intelligence. And so that's where I think, you know Mayat probably from a very early age. And plus he has quite believe it or not, Maya, unlike Sutter, actually has a classical education. He actually seems to have sort of like a flare for performative arts, which is also another indication of a gate kit or like someone that has been selected for these types of services. So I'm inclined to believe Mayat is not lying. Due to his father's involvement with Indonesia and with China and with the Far East and with Africa in Eastern Africa, you know, which was a colonial I believe a colony of the UK. I'm inclined to believe that Mayatt is not lying. And also the proximity I would say to mercenary groups and soldier of fortunes groups which believe it or not, are very much interlinked with neo Nazi groups in also with various different you know, other groups that have sort of been fun into I would say, white extremist circles. So I'm not surprised and I lend credence to that with a little bit of trepidation. But I think the more you dig into MIAs fast you're going to discover, the more it sort of glows. Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just because he lies about some stuff doesn't mean it's all fake. If anything, that's kind of the point. It's going to make a question what the hell the reality of the situation is there? You did mention Setter, this is an important person that does come up in this. Although he's never neither nine A nor seven six y four, I know what he's he was the Temple of Blood guy. But I believe there's kind of a connection. I believe, yes, Temple of Blood was considered some sort of offshoot off of O nine.
Speaker 3: I forget what they call them.
Speaker 2: What is the the offs They have a specific term for the offshoots. But I'll pass it off to you to just kind of because in the sense it's kind of I think is part of the lore of all this annexium or whatever. Yeah, yeah, so, but yeah, go go ahead and let the let audience don't just kind of remind him what Temple of Blood is. And I guess I think obviously the significant of you mentioned glowing. I mean obviously, so Sutter that is. That's where like for those who go like, okay, well, like, why why are you telling me about this, It's like, well, like I would think you wouldn't like the government paying for this sort of shit, because that's what's happening right here.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, go ahead and take it away.
Speaker 4: Well, to be fair, I think the government got Sutter at kind of a bargain price. It was only ten thousand dollars per a year. But still I'm I agree with you. I don't like the fact that you know, the tax dollars go to an entity that is definitely connected to a lot of these but I'm sure it has paid off in dividends. I'm very sure that they've used Sutter for and they're still continuing to use him as evidence by the I Ain't Nomad and the Castle.
Speaker 2: I just don't trust them to use these people judiciously or benevolently.
Speaker 3: That's my consign Yeah.
Speaker 4: I agree, I would agree. So basically Sutter is his father was I believe a Christian I dentist minister. He was in the League of the South.
Speaker 3: Of course he was, of course both counts, so Soutter.
Speaker 4: Basically, I think there was a after uh, you know, Pastor Butler died from the you know, the Area Nations. What happened was is there was kind of a skill.
Speaker 2: Real quick, before you move on, I don't want to did you ever watch my Gletti interview because you would actually probably get get interested out of this. Actually yeah, okay, okay, I just want to mention because I remembered as you met, you're saying that Gletti had a tale that he fucking uh he said that like he he said, uh was I I forget the specific one as obviously, go check out the episode to see exactly what happened, but he claimed doing some satanic something or other with I believe Sutter's dad.
Speaker 3: I believe if I recall.
Speaker 6: Correct, that's probably true. I'll have to go back and watch it. But anyway, sorry, don't want to throw that off, but I was like, I had to mention that now because it's significant. If you're like trying to have what do we give the story Glettie is you know, another asset, So it's like another another connecting point here, but go ahead. So and for those who want to go check that out, I did an interview with Glettie.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of those ones that like people don't realize what a big deal the interview was. So it's a that dude did some groundbreaking fed stuff that they're not supposed to do, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, Basically, what would happen is is Sutter was in charge of the Aryan Nation's internet services, and this is where Mayat made connections, I believe, because Maya would go on Stormfront under the name Dark Logos. He also went on the Area Nation I believe website as well under Dark Logos. So this is around two thousand and five and Sutter was under a Norse name wolf rum Hall was the name of him, and so this connection sort of like was sealed back in two thousand and five and probably goes back further sometime in the nineties when Sutter and may Ant sort of make this connection. So what happened was, I suppose Mayat wanted something a little bit more edgy, more sinister, or maybe Sutter wanted something a little bit more edgy or sinister than just watered down hermeticism and Arabian astromagic.
Speaker 2: Tail is all as time these satanic circles. You're just not edgy enough, I'm gonna break off and grabe another group. There's totally not This wasn't like a concerted effort to break off, but gone, yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I suppose like they had a meeting of the minds or whatever you want to call it, and Sutter decided, And I'm not sure like how affront Sutter was to Maat about the breakup of the next on or like that he was going to integrate a bunch of weird let's just say, weird pedophilic stuff like iron gates or some of the Detroe stuff and some of the other things. I mean, Mayat's let's just say, I think a lot of times people are interjecting the stuff to type of b edge lords. So it's it's hard to gauge. I mean, in many cases it's still it's it's definitely wrong. And uh I don't endorse it, by the way, though I research it, I don't endorse that kind of stuff. But uh so I think you know, he was pushing it in the direction of, let's make O nine a more sinister, you know, let's add more elements of blood magic. Let's add more like sort of sinister elements serial killers to trow Let's also riff off the whole entire Let's let's not deny our Gladio links, let's embrace it fully, which, by the way, Gladio doesn't actually work like that to a lot of people. You don't actually announce your Gladio or announce that your Angleton Press, because that was the name of like the press that he first started. So I think he like incorporated the de trou stuff, incorporated all of the sort of you know, mother of Darkness, Castle, the whole conspiracy around you know what you've read in like David Gallon's book, the first chapter in Pedocracy, he incorporated all that stuff into you know, the Temple of Blood and wrote a dystopic novel called Iron Gates, which which he wanted, Like I said, he wanted the dread, he wanted the blood, and he wanted it to be more edgy than nine A, which practically, I mean, it's bad. It It does have stuff like calling, it does have some other like you know, bad stuff, but it's practically just chaos magic mixed with her meticism, with a little bit of Arabian uh, you know, astromagic and planetary magic such as the Sectenary system. It's it's not good per se, but it's not as bad, let's just say as Temple of Blood. His Temple of Blood is just balls to the wall kind of fanatical and extremism. And so I think, you know, Sutter wanted to accelerate even more than Mayat wanted to accelerate against what he I guess called the Meijian world and U Another thing I think he added to it was the vampirism. That was another thing, even though that was not original. The Church of Satan had the whole cult of the vampire, but they sort of extended it further as being like this psychic vampire, which, by the way, they burned from a German guy named George Virick where they came up with like this this whole thing the Drekians or the Vampire Order. So he incorporated a lot of that stuff. So that was sort of the difference between Sutter and Mayan. He kind of owned that he was a snitch and that he was like an informant, and he was you know, he was like he was in your face. Which, by the way, I want to explain to the audience that may not know why Sutter snitched, there is actually a reason why he snitched is because there was a guy named Scott Thornton and there was like another guy called Morris Gulett who was a CI minister that was affiliated with the Arian Nation, and so Sutter wanted to burn them and that's partially why. And they they're alleged to have set him up for a gun charge. That's kind of the reason why, you know, he went on a bender and just basically said, you know, fuck the Arian Nation, fuck all this stuff, and let's just inforum on like people. You know, I'm just saying that's kind of his rationale y logifying it. And also I think he's an egoist kind of Satanist. Perhaps that is like perhaps like sort of his logic.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you were trying to build to some sort of actual reason, Like I guess that is the reason his reason, that's it. I thought you were gonna be like ahead of on this or like something of like. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like that you were building towards Okay. I could sympathize with that somewhat. And but nope, not at all.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: And I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you some of the things people leave out when they're talking about Sutter is that I suppose there was a reason why he you know, in forum for the FBI. I mean, if if I was involved with certain kind of thing, I don't think I would, but I think I would just leave, you know, I would just leave the uh what the movement if I was a part of it. But uh, he felt like it was necessary to burn Gulay, Morris Gulette and Scott Thornton.
Speaker 2: So yeah, uh did you find uh the breakup or the or the the move to I guess say, well, I guess there was never really a breakup.
Speaker 3: I guess he was little.
Speaker 2: He seems like he kind of co opted on nine A because in my head, I kind of and you kind of created a very much a. It reminded me of the Church of Saintanto, the Temple of set Jump, you know, kind of like you're not edgy enough.
Speaker 3: And then we then we leaved.
Speaker 2: But I guess in this case, Sutter did kind of seemingly co opt it. So now we have this dynamic where you always see it seems like the Mayats, the Maya always wants to blame all the negative aspects of O. Nine A on Uh Sutter, Uh, what are your thoughts on that it can because it does seem to be It almost seems to be this weird game that's played out to where they can kind of easily avoid any responsibility for anything. So I know, what are your thoughts. Is Sutter really legitimately responsible for this or is this just some sort of blame games nonsense of some sort.
Speaker 4: Now this is like a very thorny subject, and I try to be as even though I don't like the nine and I don't like the tob I try to be as objective as possible when doing research. From what I've seen, Mayat sort of moved in the direction also, and he met I think with someone named Chloe or Tega, they have like these notes and these meetings together to where they correspond with each other and saying that you know, we need to make you know then I more more sinister or more edgy, because like people are not taking us seriously. We're sort of like a laughingstock, sort of like they consider Church of Satan or the I think what is the Satanic temple? Uh? And so like there is allegedly I don't know for sure, I have to but I think there is like emails that have been leaked between Chloe Ortega and Mayat that do talk about making it more edgy. Now there is, of course within nine a stuff that is edgy, like the offer such as the call and tech the calling text where they talk about calling people what they consider offers, which I think is German for offering. So that did exist. I'm not aware of anything that reportedly is attached to that prior to kind of its American iteration. I wouldn't doubt if there was in the seventies. I mean, forensics wasn't very good, you know, back then, So I mean, I'm sure there's probably some incidents of that occurring, maybe on the British Isles where someone lashed onto it. There certainly is that. By the way, in the years of lead, there definitely is sacrifices in occultic sacrifices by actual esoteric Nazis that go around and kill pre east and homosexuals and you know, and various types of people they consider undesirables. And there definitely is that undercurrent, I would say, of where it's will to power and destroy people that you consider kind of to be worthless or demean them to a certain extent. But it's not as pronounced I would say, as in tob But you know, I don't know. I mean, I think the jury is still out on that, and Mayad is not necessarily transparent about the past or about one of his transgressions. Before you move on, I want to mention something that's kind of interesting and probably unrelated, but I think during the seventies I six actually initiated a Satanic panic utilizing the Protestants against the Catholic population there where they would I believe, light black candles and throw cadavers into churches to freak out the local people during the troubles in the early seventies. So that kind of coincides with you know, Mayaan and a lot of his machinations, not necessarily related, but interesting to note. Like I said, there's a cult undercurrent with the years it led to. Uh maybe I'll talk about that some other time, but yeah, I mean, it's definitely there and it does need to be a sustilet for people to find it. All right.
Speaker 2: On the culling side of things, I've had It was actually funny. It wasn't too long ago. I actually had someone in my comments kind of debating on what it is. And now I'll be honest, I have not you referred to me, I think as a researcher at one point. Maybe in some aspects, maybe in like okay see stuff, but in most of these things, I'm a podcaster. I have a cursory understanding of this stuff now. So I haven't read many of the or really any of the primary documents of any of this stuff, or or the the you know, the source material or whatever. I just kind of take it from people like you, William Ramsey, b X. All the different people kind of conglomerate the different stuff, and you know, sometimes we'll get to the root of certain specific things. But you know, this is such a huge rabbit hole that I just don't have time to become an expert on this along with everything else probably as well, yes, exactly, but when it comes to culling, you know it is, I have found there was someone who you want in my comments recently was kind of seemingly downplaying the concept, acting like, oh, well, I don't know if they're even they're implying that maybe it doesn't even necessarily mean a killing and then you don't have to do that to advance or whatever. I don't know, but I guess just kind of what is your take on it? I mean, I think it's intentionally probably seemingly a little bit ambiguous as to what it is. But it seems to me, like I mean, I don't know, maybe when I've heard other people talk about maybe they're exaggerating a little bit, but it seems to me implying a sacrifice of sorts. Interestingly enough, I think there are notes of what seems to imply perhaps you know, by means of water, which and a lot of people then go into like smiley faced killers and kind of thing you make those connections. So and then also I do find it interesting that from my understanding of the belief system is that essentially, the forward facing propaganda all ends until you've committed a calling essentially, and then you essentially go to some other level to where you're somehow receiving information some other way. So which kind of makes sense if you are you know what culling is. It's supposed to be the perfect crime of sorts, So if you're able to get away, I mean, it makes sense that people would be able to look for it and identify when it happened. Those who are looking for it, and you know, they're probably ways to contact each other. They know, oh that's probably so, and so they probably might even help you. It would make sense for an initiation process into something much darker, like, I don't know, some sort of weird gladio something or other. So just kind of what are your thoughts on the culling is it? Is it a what if you're reading into it, is it seem like exactly what I'm implying it is?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's kind of hard to measure, you know, stuff like occultic killings, because a lot of times occultic killings people that look into it don't exactly know what I would say to look for and a lot of occultists are supposed to be quiet about their occultism. That's kind of one of the rules of occultism. And supposedly also oh nine A, even though they're very vocal on the internet, are you know, not really supposed to you know, announce their insight role or announce their callings. But I would if you know, if these things theoretically do exist, I would say it would kind of you know, and you mentioned the water, which is interesting. I believe that's also kind of a Masonic punishment, you know, or some kind of secret society punishment for a lot of people. But theoretically, according to Mayat from what I've read, is that it's supposed to be someone that is like sort of an un desirable type of person that you would consider part of the Magian order. There probably would be politicians. It would probably be I would say, kind of like in the same sense that Joseph Paul Franklin what he did historically. Are you familiar with him? He was a racist serial killer during the I believe the seventies that was killing off you know, African American males and interracial relationships. I would imagine that a lot of these people would probably do those sort of killings, you know, and then I would imagine probably you know, at the hands of somebody that interprets oh nine A literature and their lens. I would guess it would be highly kind of interpretive to what they were doing because it is like decentralized. But yes, like like I said, I I don't doubt that there is like handiwork of occultic killings and sort of these racist killings too that do kind of coincide with one another. And I would imagine also that it would also like kind of be laid out by the lone Wolf system if you're familiar with like the lone wolf system that they arranged during they were fighting the communist and the nineteen fifties when they were behind the lines of Soviet sort of lines. They would probably arrange for someone to be a lone wolf actor that would do that. Like I said, I do think there is like one O nine A killing that a lot of people, researchers don't talk about it. It's like there was a black metal group that was highly into the on nine A their name escapes me at this point, and they were into they killed a I believe a homosexual man and it was like a ritualistic killing. Like I said, there is like a specific neo Nazier or like esoteric hitler Rist group during the years led that some people may believe might be connected to the monsters of Florence that I would imagine they would probably that would probably be in the same manner, on the same capacity of what a culling would potentially look like.
Speaker 2: You did mention about kind of the collings of like homosexuals or racial stuff and things like that. Now, I do find it interesting, maybe I'm jumping a little bit ahead, because this kind of gets a little bit maybe more into the modern to the seven six'. Four what are your, Thoughts it almost feels like there's like an inversion on. That but it's like it's almost this like inversion of the typical. Hierarchy now to where from my impression of THE i guess the seven six, four if, anything many of them would be and it kind of like training death cult stuff that either the right boom or nonsense talking about the kind of to some extent it is actually sort of true of seven six four while also sort of also kind of weirdly having This nazi. Ideology it's like this like odd thing where you see like A Nazi jew or. Something you're, like, what but they seemingly this seems to be. Happening so what are Your do you have anything any thoughts on?
Speaker 4: That is that?
Speaker 2: True is is it perhaps like a is there something to that to wr because if, anything IF i what's to think of them actually choosing?
Speaker 3: Targets?
Speaker 2: NOW i would think of them as, being you, know the standard smiley face killing type, targets almost the the the, blemish the unblemish lamb type of, archetype or or the jock, archetype or the the kind of what the what society thinks is. Good but they're kind of just the dumb sheep from their, perspective as from the pretentious, perspective and, uh that's why they need to be culled because they're stupid and we know better than them or, whatever you know WHAT i. Mean but while that they're still to some extent not the the what would be considered the conventional peak.
Speaker 3: ARCHETYPE i guess you know WHAT i. MEAN i don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's it's an Odd, uh they're they're a Hierarchical yet while at the same time being an oddened version of, it if that makes.
Speaker 4: Sense, well that's interesting that you mentioned, that AND i think what's glossed over in many instances you mentioned the smiley faced killers WITH i believe people that are athletic and are really the epitome of what mayan and a lot of these people would call the. Ubermensch it would be their.
Speaker 2: Ideal, actually, yeah like, young, handsome, tall, athletics, smart you, know good, grades these type of people doing going places in life and young and you, know.
Speaker 4: Promising what's funny about that is that you, mentioned you, know also the. Inversion, ALSO i didn't say specifically as like a sort of you, know racial, basis BUT i would SAY i would guess that it would be orientation and race that would probably figure in. That but, YEAH i mean what's interesting also about nine as that there are non whites that are in NINE. A there are people that are non binary and. Transgender there are people that are you, know. Homosexuals there are people that are into that type of. Lifestyle they're even you, know non whites that are into it as, well THAT i suppose are attracted to the metaphysical or the hermetic aspects of ons and, that and that's what's perplexing about the whole thing is that there are non whites Like Chloe, ortega who is the outward representative of the THE i believe the star next to the honor uh three five two was someone who was non, white was actually Of mexican And cambodian. Descent Uh, SO i mean it kind of gets. Murky and there's nothing in the nine a text that actually forbids stuff like. Homosexuality but it does seem like a lot of people would believe it or not associated with the far, right in with Neo. Nazism, REALLY i think it's kind of a Morphous i'm not going to quite call it nihilistic BECAUSE i really don't like the nihilistic violence extremist label because it's like it's it's a slippery. Slope they can label just about anybody that. Is you, know it seems like it's just a weasily way to like interfere with in. Profiling it's not in an exact, science.
Speaker 3: Yeah like attitude keep an eye on.
Speaker 4: Them it kind of. FITS i mean it kind of fits because a lot of the people in the seventy sixth floor it don't really have a basis of an internal sort of. Ideology but, YEAH i mean it is it is rather interesting that there are various different like groups that are in and it's really also the phenomenon of the online sort of non white nazi and fascist is something that is, LIKE i think puzzled a lot of like researchers and a lot of counter terrorist researchers and a lot of extremist researchers because they don't expect.
Speaker 2: That but it's like racist unite like of all different. Brands, yeah, YEAH i mean it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's kind of, perplexing especially With Solomon henderson and, uh you, know there's even like female spree shooters and school shooters, now which was out of the. Norm believe in the nineties there was a few like THE I Hate monday's. Shooter but it's really. Perplexing SO i think a lot of what happened is just because society is like overtly politically correct about. EVERYTHING i think now people sort of think the The nazism thing is sort of the edgy and cool thing to be, online and it's just sort of the, rebellion just like in the sixties people were against you, know, communism as they were against.
Speaker 2: Communism, well that's a that's a good, point like the the the for, example the the.
Speaker 3: Shooter in was It?
Speaker 2: MINNESOTA i think the the the recent church, shooting like all the stuff he had written all over the. THING i mean most of those things were, hell they were conflicting. Things they mostly were just kind of a, well let's be. REAL i think those are probably to get attention from the the, media but to some, EXTENT i think it also signals kind of what you're getting at there and the idea of that they're LIKE i don't give a, shit like oh, No i'll Say i'll make mouse sounds like oh what are you gonna do about? It like it's that type Of it's that type of it's the you, know it's literally it's a, WELL i don't know what your perspective On kanye aary that, thing but like it's literally the nigga Hal Hitler like it's like. That it's like you, SAY i can't make this, song So i'm gonna make this, song And i'm gonna make it fucking.
Speaker 3: Slap it's that. Concept any whether you agree with it or, not is that it's.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Yeah at the same, TIME i want TO i also want to emphasize also that believe it or, not, unfortunately there is sort of a racist subculture online that, originates believe it or, not From Dylan. Roof that's called the Ball. Patrol and if you notice on the gun it says bullpilled on the. Gun if you notice a lot of researcher's sort of glossed over. That BUT i actually wanted to speak about, that IF i, may yeah about well basically in you, know in twenty, fifteen people know that the Bull patrol or not, sorry not the Bull, beatrol But Dylan ruth went into a church and shot up Uh African, americans An African american. Congregation AND i want to emphasize also WHEN i talk about this kind of, STUFF i want to sympathize also with the victims at a lot of. Incense So i'm not glory glorifying any of this. Stuff i'm just simply putting this out there so people will know what their their kids are into and, like you, know to pull them out because it is assorted sort of festering type of toxic pool on the. Internet so what happened was is that believe it or, not of all, people there was a guy Named Weave Andrew. Ahnheimer are you familiar with. Him, well we've was this, hacker uh Turn nazi that was into, hacking and he supposedly switched the digits on AN at AND t phone and sneaked into iPads and well not, iPads but like you, know iPhones And apple products and was stealing LIKE at AND t and leaked. Information, initially he was kind of a darling of the. Left he was a darling of the. Left he was In occupy back in twenty. Thirteen so what happened Is Andrew ahrenheimer decided to become A nazi and he joined up with this guy Named Andrew, anglin and they started this website called The Daily. Stormer and what's ironic about this is the potentially we might Be, jewish you, know we know that that really isn't a, deterrent such As Faint colin and a lot of different people have been in The Nazi party that Were. Jews BUT i mean, coincidentally what happened was is that we've met these people online in this, forum in The Daily stormer, forum and they decided to lionize and canonize these various different racial, saints starting With Dylan rufe and that's sort of what the seeds in the foundation of The Bull patrol. Started so it kind of grew like an aggrigore and grew like a presence, online and it just proliferated until like other Racial saints according to, them this is according to them THAT i think they call it, collectively Now saint culture started to seep into edgy internet, culture which sort of formed the whole like weird kind of LARPer core that's part of The minneapolis. Shooter it's just it's a weird mix of all these different racial shooters that you saw on the you, know on the rifle THAT i believe the person, was you, know using such As, terran such as you know, bowers all these different sort of racial sort of. Saints it's really kind of strange in my, opinion but it did grow legs And weave was one of the people that initially you, know started. It but there was another guy also whose name was online Was Vic. Mackey he was another person and him And weave and another guy Named Uncle dad corresponded on This Daily stormer forum and they started sort of this Racial saint culture and it grew into The Ball patrol and believe it or. Not like most, things people don't realize that the intersection between the occult and These nazi circles is that these people are usually into like more than one. Thing they're into Esoteric, Hitlerism they're into stuff Like Miguel serranos AND Vi True devi and matter of, Fact mayat was into cib True. Debby she has this concept about man above, time man in. Time. Uh and these are very much been weaven integrated into like the ninety. Mythos and so this is WHY i say a lot of, people lot of researchers don't realize is that these memes have crossed pollinated various different platforms to the extent you have something like seven to six y. FOUR i also want to say something else that a lot of people don't realize about these communities is that we have a PROBLEM i think in many instances of people not having communities to go, to not sort of having you, know family ties to people not having and so that makes them very. Vulnerable and a lot of kids online AND i maybe even myself might be a little bit on the autistic, spectrum and they are easily coached and coerced into people that are charismatic sociopaths that happen to you, know like extremism and. Edgy it really isn't that. Complex in many, cases there is like this overlying meet those that does build up on The, internet but it's not extremely complex to the point to where a lot of it is just you, know people don't have a community to go, to and so they tend to go to these communities and find a refuge with these. People, UNFORTUNATELY i want to, SAY.
Speaker 2: I do find it interesting because it almost seems like you can almost understand this is like a cancer leaking into other areas because we go FROM o NINE a and kind of spreading and becoming a bigger, thing you, know because we HAVE o NINE a that kind of spreads off to its other little nexioms into seven six. Four and it seems to me like what you're describing is almost the thesis that's safer with The Minnesota. Stator perhaps he wasn't even necessarily associated with any one specific. Group it's become such a, diffuse ubiquitous concept within certain realms of the inner that that it's just kind of that's the that's the zeitgeist in that in that, area that's that that, genre that, whatever that niche that that group, like that's what they're about as opposed to having to be like a formalize specific. Group AND i don't, know who, Knows maybe we'll see twenty years from now that almost tastitizes something that then gives birth to something.
Speaker 3: Else but AM i?
Speaker 2: Correct and that's kind of what you're getting at that it is just kind of that this concept's kind of fusing because it is kind of a self, perpetuating you, know, ideology you, know WHICH i kind of we're about to get into the connection between NINE a into seven sixty four and you, know kind of the different the idea of the nexiums and. Stuff SO i think you probably agree with, this BUT i, mean anything on, THAT i think that's interesting that that that thesis that you seem to be kind of driving at with a.
Speaker 4: Shooter, okay let me let me just circle back to the GUY i was talking, About Vic, mackie which by the, way is named after the corrupt cop on the. Shield, Now Vic mackie is an interesting. Case he thought it was a very good idea to somehow cross pollinate racist accelerationist memes with the true crime. Community as a matter of, fact he was kind of the one of the early adopters of this sort of. Phenomenon and already what's coincidentally is a lot of the people in the true crime community were Making dylan ruth edits. Uh and previously there was, like of course the Colon biner's, culture which also weirdly in some, circles gets attached to the Whole saint Racial saint culture as, well and it sort of congeals, together uh and fuses together with u you, know with like even the seven six four and oh ninety, stuff which you have like the maniac murder, cult which is sort of a continuation of a lot Of i'll be in a sort of like more twisted version of, that if like there wasn't already not a twisted version of, that it's kind of a more perverse and profane version of. That so these things sort of congealed together, until LIKE i, said they become kind of a living aggregre and they just proliferate. Online Uh, So, yeah it was Like Dick mackey that was like responsible and if you look up his, name his name Is Andrew. Kusuarez he's he's actually BEEN i THINK i think he's actually AND i hate the docs, people But Andrew kusuarez is sort of known to a lot of people out there as like being one of the architects of The Bull, patrol although he's not the sole. One we've definitely participated and constructing The Bull patrol and it's sort of like grew a life of its. Own but, yes LIKE i, said the true crime. Community and this is not to indict people that maybe watch you, know true crime documentaries and sort of like looking and peering and want to be amateur LIKE fbi, profilers but unfortunately a lot of the true crime community they live vicariously through a lot of these you know, people including a lot of these racial, saints and they sort of play out this whole sort of theater online and the same thing goes with. It and what this is like mixed with oh nine, a it's sort of like an occultic theater for the masses that just spreads, online is that that's just far as.
Speaker 2: Echoes, okay sorry you, Coughed so it made it made it a little odd like are you were you in the middle of? This was giving you moment because it's never been in the middle of. It all, right, uh all, right let's.
Speaker 3: Get into seven six.
Speaker 2: Four let's start off with what the hell is seven six, four just as a reminder to the, people and then let's explore the, connection because that's A i know many people find that dubious on its, own but, uh seven six four kind of took a very different, flavor uh from THE O g NINE A a little bit different flavor From temple Of.
Speaker 4: Blood.
Speaker 2: Uh you, know they took the they took the cool parts Of temple Of, blood it seems like with seven six, four and they're, like you know, what let's throw that all out and then we'll just go with the scum fuck shit and just stick with, that you know, whatever whatever little aesthetics that made it, cool The temple Of, blood LIKE i don't, know kind of, metal you, know at least so you're kind of kind OF i can kind of vibe with that a little, bit but. Black, yeah but seven six, FOUR i don't, know JUST i just gay Little nazi stuff and they're just the. WORST i hate them very very. Much there's nothing, redeeming and it is all about seemingly mostly about targeting, children just the idea of doing the most to prave things WHICH i don't. Know it's one thing where you're, like oh, COOL i do gang stuff and you're, like, okay, whatever we can kind of glorify by gang violence and like a fun, hope you, know into rap, music but it doesn't really vibe the same when you're Like Dylan Little, Kids you're, like, whoa.
Speaker 3: You lost? Me so that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah so that's where that's kind of where we're at with seven six. Four not a whole lot redeeming about. Them at Least temple Of. Blood i'd be, like that's pretty, metal that's kind of. Cool and Nine a's got this weird vampire vibe to, it you, know like they read books and you know they their house smells the. Mahogany but seven six four is just that's the. Worst but let the audience know what is seven six? Four how would you try to describe what exactly it? Is and then, michuess we'll kind of get into the.
Speaker 4: Link, okay seven six, four from WHAT i can, surmise is a sextortionist, cult believe it or, not is like run by other teenagers to extort other teenagers and people that are, underage primarily, girls but it does target THE lgbt community as, well and you're probably wondering how such a, sick fucked up community sort of came into. Existence, well and initially it was the, comms and the comms like it can mean like, hackers credit card, scammers it can mean like various different. Forms there are like different segments of the. Comms BUT i want to remind people that think that a lot of these things are. Separate AND i would posit that a lot of people that are into credit card scamming and a lot of people that are into sort of criminal activity are also a little bit into THE cp stuff. Too let's just say that if you cross like analyze a lot of the serial killers and a lot of the other people that partaking. Crime matter of, fact the guy that that was, busted which was not seven six Four Angel Alameda, goucher which by the, way does have a Bull patrol, connection believe it or, not and like he went under like many different. Aliases he went under the alias mister two one. One he went under the Alias Sodom. WAFFING i mean the beta.
Speaker 3: Boy you say a? Boy is that what you? Said data?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 2: OKAY i was like, that, Okay beta, Boy, Okay, okay, yeah all, RIGHT i.
Speaker 4: KNOW i told you this was disturbing. STUFF i told. YOU i told.
Speaker 2: YOU i mean these sound like names of people of group Chats i'm, in but they named it ironically just because. Theirs but.
Speaker 4: What's interesting About Angel alameda and Or gorbuncher duck as like some of the people call. THEM i want to like also like caution a lot of researchers out there that are into like researching them this, self looking At Kiwi, farms WHICH i guess is a lot of where people extract this. Information be very careful because what's going on now because they're, outed is a lot of the people that are in six six nine six and you, know into even like remits the seven six four are trying to like do revisionist. History they're trying to, backtrack and they're trying to lie about a lot of the previous. People so that's why when you research these, people bring those receipts and stick it to these people and make, sure like, you you, know you call them out and don't let them like get away for what they. Did and Gore, butcher by the, way that schedule that you showed in the, beginning that's actually from A satanic front that's actually was bought From satanic. Front that's Probably Satanai manibus Or Draco noctoole Or Bartalk likeas's. Blood it might even Be sutter's, blood to be quite honest with, you Because Angel alameda was quite an afficionado of A Kino Peter, carroll who was a chaos Magician. Levey and it seems also that he was no slouch when it came to studying like psychological techniques That levey and also like A kino were. INTO i would say he's probably was into this book called The command To, look which is also what rape or you Know Cameron denton From adam often used when he was like constructing his. Propaganda and by the, way he got rape From Boyd. Rice that's where he got that name. From if you're familiar with the industrial, musician that Is Cameron. Denton but going back To Gor, butcher LIKE i, said what's interesting about him is that he actually wanted to use OR cp or should say See Sam i'm depending on whatever format this is. ON i want to BE i don't want to get you demonetized and various different like animal crush to demoralize and this is where like the really, disgusting nasty stuff really comes Into he thought he could utilize this as a psychological technique to wear people down and to and if like you couldn't tolerate this, stuff you were considered to be an ubermine and you were considered right kind of for the. Calling he never did any of the, calling but that was his sort of rationale for doing. That and also addition to, that he, said LIKE i, said he said he took techniques From akino and from Like levey and kind of compelled and cangilled it. Together and by the, way he was quite a big fan as his sutter and Also draco noctol Aka bartok. Likes they're quite fans of, mcgallon and they like to mock the Whole Serah killer program to kill sort of. Meme they like TO. Mockt they like to also play into, it as you can kind of see with the Casual international pm FAKE pmc that's going around THE I ain't nomad. Guy they like TO. Mockt they like to just sit there and mock it and sort of thumb their nose at researchers because they know like, researchers you, know this is first of all disturbing. Stuff the one except for you, know people that you don't LIKE, bx we'll probably look into, it and, myself which you, KNOW i lost my sanity from looking into, it to be quite honest with, You AND i primarily did that because they were spamming DISCORDS i was. In they were spamming PLACES i were. In it was just relentless with, spam AND i was wondering, where you, know the stuff was coming. Back but let me go back To Angel.
Speaker 2: Alameda are you getting at the harassment that you? Got dig into this a little. Bit i've been. THERE i mean not NOT i ONLY, i LIKE i, said even only cursory dig into it WHEN i started to like just be helpful and kind of platforming this BECAUSE i was one of the early people when this first start popping off with all the spits. THINGS i guess maybe of the semi larger is, shows not THAT i even have that big of a, show but yeah it, was and, yeah they just started. Show every now and Then i'll still have one show up in my live. CHAT i Mean i'll just usually make fun of him real quick and then they'll they'll. Bounce but it is weird that they do show. UP i wouldn't be surprised if one shows up in the comments, here and if, so hey.
Speaker 3: WHATEVER i don't. Care if, ANYTHING i think they're, jokes like but they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Cowards but, yeah they pray on week week like you, know the women and. Children but, yeah they're not really anything to be concerned, about aside from if you are.
Speaker 3: Vulnerable sorry If.
Speaker 4: I'm, RANDOM i don't mean to interrupt, you But i'm sorry If i'm random with the. Names BUT i have to be specific When i'm naming a lot of stuff because it's a lot Of this is like really through who's connected to who and whose names or? Who or what chat is? That what's telegram is? That Uh? So one of the guys that is connected To gorbucher is a guy Named antonio and he's quite. INFAMOUS i would say the Ball. Patrol one of the things they like to they like to do was spamming inter racial gay porn to various different. Chats they were into. That it comes from the whole upbreaking. MEME i, guess LIKE i, Said i'm, sorry this is like disturbing, stuff BUT.
Speaker 2: I, mean this is this is the kids though isn't, it because we're talking about to, Everybody, okay BECAUSE i KNOW i hear that AND i think that's, LIKE i know that is like that seems like some stupid PRANK i would have done in high.
Speaker 3: School so it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Funny but, obviously depending on the depending on THE i guess the who you're sending it, to that could be, holy, holy Holy.
Speaker 3: Moly so, SORRY i want.
Speaker 4: To see they believe it or. Not there is a precedent for this with these disturbing. Images i'm pretty sure you're familiar with The nexium, cult.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah N, X i v V, m you know The roman, Numerals, yeah the the rich, PEOPLE i, know The bronfman's were big into it and a Pure deal's boyfriend died at the house Of Claire. Bronfman, yeah so the next time cult is one of these ONES i need to dive on on these.
Speaker 4: Days so, basically then this is my. Theory, okay this is my. Theory where a lot of this stuff comes? From IS i believe a lot of This probably these people were imitating a lot of. THIS a lot of, researchers like you, Know negate the fact that these people are you, know they may be sick and, twisted but a lot of them are not, stupid and a lot of them do to read true, crime and a lot of them do study psychological techniques that are deployed by other. Cults and the reason Why i'm Where i'm going with, this in case you're, wondering is The fright study resembles just like The. Gore it's down to like the Whole american HISTORY x curb scene and LIKE i, said The, Gore and you, know from my research and What i've looked into is that a lot of this stuff goes back to the Human potential movement a. Lot and you know WHEN i go on and talk to, people they're, like what does this have to do with the human potential? Movement, well part of the human potential movement in the nineteen, sixties AND i believe this seventies through est was confronting your, fear confronting your, phobia through confronting these things head. On and part of like the therapy would be they would show people, gore they would show people disturbing. Images and ALSO i want to say that also a big signature of the ball patrol is also Like islamic, beheadings as. Well that's a, big, big big part of their like whole entire, spam so they like can jeal it all. Together the interracial gaye worn the, beheadings and now it seems like This antonio guy who goes by the name Of hezchado Both Hermanto Visigothic belasco and perel lablax of braxis. Brown that's actually his. Name note the reference to a braxis the gnostic demiurgic, deity, which by the.
Speaker 3: WAY i found out a while.
Speaker 2: BACK a brass six is how it's spelled in some, places and that's, why and that's why you see in The dutreaux, thing the whole occult of a bra.
Speaker 3: Six that's what it. Is it's a different.
Speaker 2: Spelling so BECAUSE i know some people are, like, what so that is just it's just a braxis there's, NOTHING i guess some places it's just a different.
Speaker 3: Spelling SO i don't people get hung up on.
Speaker 2: That do you have anything you wanted to cover in this, realm because Otherwise i'd like to get into honing in on the connection of NINE a and seven sixty four BECAUSE i know that it's kind of kind of hotly debated amongst researchers in this.
Speaker 4: Area, okay, BASICALLY i just want to, say like BEFORE i move, on before we move, ON i want to say that it was Like antonio and also another guy Named daniel McMahon that through this telegram server Called Team Rock kids that also worked With Gore butcher to introduce a lot of seven sixty four to let's just, say white nationalists and radical extremist communities and spread it throughout that millile and spread it further and into seven sixty. Four they were very instrumental in doing. That AND i never hear anybody mention. THAT i think they're kind of concealing themselves and depending on people's ignorance to. Them SO i want to highlight that as.
Speaker 2: Well all, right uh, so all, right let's get into a connection of NINE a and seven Thir what is your perspective on? This is this a DIRECT nat seem a direct? OFFSHOOT i know some people debate this being the case seven sixty four just being its own. THING i guess just kind of naturally popped. Up uh you, know it is the the connection between the, two BECAUSE i mean not THAT i think it is a Direct uh you, know arking perfectly controlled. Conspiracy but a lot of people will buck this BECAUSE i guess they feel like, it you, know saying the connection between the two kind of implies such so, Well i'm going.
Speaker 4: To contend THAT i think seven six four took aesthetics from NINE a AND tob and used it to heighten its edginess and for its appeal more so than its ideological. UNDERPINNINGS i don't think seven six. Four this is WHERE i will agree with a lot of the nihilist of violent extremist, people is that seven sixty four at its core basically doesn't have an. Ideology it's just. Nothingness it's a. Void we can just say that it just thrives off doxing people and extorting, people and it's primarily let's just, say A Larry clark movie and euphoria and all the rest of this stuff on on. Steroids that's pretty much what it. Is it's just a.
Speaker 2: Dodge that would that fill the concept of NINE a of an opt for or even perhaps you could even maybe the case of a, culling because in a sense you are if you create a nihilistic, person they're essentially throwing their life away in service OF i guess your overarching concept of like control through chaos type thing.
Speaker 4: In a, sense it wouldn't a sense and AND i imagine there are probably people that would differ from. THAT i am. NOT i just want to reiterate THAT i am not a. NINER i don't practice that type of. IDEOLOGY i am interested in like left hand. Path let's just, say, uh you, know magic and things of that like and looking into. That But i'm not into NINE a or into, uh you, know any of its offshoots or its. Nexions but some PEOPLE i, WOULD i would assume or, presume, uh they would probably consider that an offer offer or off per uh in it's in it's like probably not in his proper. Sense. Uh but LIKE i, SAID I i want to underline the fact that a lot of that you, know seven to six four stuff is just kind of, edgy sextortionist kind of cult. Activity and they they're very selective About one THING i will say about them is they're very selective about communities they. Target they typically target communities that don't have a lot of that have a lot of people in it that might be vulnerable and might also be predisposed to. Extremism and sociopathic, Behavior so it's kind of a switch off to where they switch from person to. Person AND i would even argue a lot of the seven six four people probably offer other seven sixty four people just TO i guess protect whatever architect designed it in the first, place which, maybe you, know if you'll invite me back, On i'll actually go into WHERE i think seven sixty four kind of really originates and where it really comes. From but, yeah that's WHAT i think about seven to six. Four not NECESSARILY o NINE a affiliated or haven't tob, affiliated but it definitely took the esthetics and maybe it serves their purpose in a.
Speaker 3: Way All, right we would definitely be open for having you on.
Speaker 2: Again maybe we can find some sort of, specific you, know more honed in topic on this larger topic to come in.
Speaker 3: On but, UH i mean we've kind of touched on the major.
Speaker 2: THINGS i guess this does set the scene for a future discussion if you want to hone in and on specific aspect of all of, this you, know tangled. Web but BEFORE i let you go for, today is there anything particular that you felt like you wanted to talk about that we didn't get to, Today any specific. ANGLE i, MEAN i kind of just, like LIKE i, said it was a little bit more of a boilerplate kind of rehashing this stuff type episode like this is setting the stage for perhaps a future discussion to get a little bit more. Technical but you, KNOW i don't know if maybe there was something that was really itching at. You is there anything you felt like that we missed this. Discussion otherwise you can let people know where to find you At.
Speaker 4: OKAY i want to also emphasize BEFORE i go on, THIS i want to point out that's often glossed over when people look at The minneapolis shooter and even like the let's just say The Mystic physicists shooter or The BROWNIE o nine as like What i'd like to call, shooter, which by the, way they have The brony NINE a guy has a connection to THE uh, two definite connection to NINE, a unlike The minneapoli, shooter which is kind of up in the air and conjecture to a lot of. People but one THING i want to point out is that the mirror scene where the where it shows like The minneapolis shooter appearing in the, mirror where it appears to be like an indication of. POSSESSION i want to emphasize that this resembles something called reality, shifting which is A, jit which is a zoomer subculture, online which involves mirror work or mirrors, crying which does indicate that perhaps The minneapolis shooter was into reality shifting or mirror scrying and into more than one.
Speaker 3: Community another fucker, speaking, yes, yes, yeah, Yeah holy, crap that's that's some wild. Stuff all.
Speaker 2: Right he's staring deep into the, mere summoning the old, ones speaking to, Them.
Speaker 3: Okay trying to Summon john d And Edward. Kelly all, Right oh, Wow, sorry go, ON i didn't mean to cut you. OFF i just WAS i was.
Speaker 4: FINISHED i don't want to like expand into the. Technique yeah maybe at another TIME i. Will i'm kind of, tired but, Uh i'll just say, that, like they were into reality, shifting and it's definitely something that people should look. Into AND i want to emphasize also that researchers out there that are looking into, this it's The. Internet things are. Decentralized just because you don't immediate it doesn't immediately jump out at you doesn't mean that necessarily it's not the. CASE i. KNOW i also want to say about The Skibbitty farms. Thing, also, WELL i want to Mention Skibby farms. Before that's a very disgusting cess pool OF i, mean it's unfortunately these places. Exist but there's like a place Called Skibbity farms that is like a, twisted even more sort of psychotic version of Of Kiwi farms and The Skivity. Farms, actually believe it or, not the last two, Shooters Natalie rubnow and except for The broni nine to a guy who killed his, parents But Natalie Rubbnown Solomon henderson went On Skivney. Farms SO i wouldn't doubt with considering this person is also into like The saints Or saint culture or racial killers that are being exalted on the, INTERNET i wouldn't doubt that they were probably On Skivvy. FARMS i know that it's the whole thing out there has. Been that's WHAT i think is the problem with all this is there's Misdirect you think on The internet there would be like things that are just archived and there would be, screenshots but there are people trying to constantly sweep, up you, know from all of. This so people have to be really thorough if they're documenting this. Stuff but, YEAH i just want to Mention Skibbity farms and the whole reality shifting community is something to look into for some of their. Motives just a little interesting side note also that they do seem like they were steeped into the, occult which brings the mind like how far are we going to do this nihilistic violence extremist, thing and like how far are we going to stretch? IT i definitely see some people fit that, category BUT i mean The minneapolis, Shooter, LIKE i, mean how nihilistic were? They that's like a QUESTION i just want to, ask you, know to like researchers out, there AND i think we we owe, people you, know responsibility as researchers looking into the stuff to try to document. It and ALSO i want to emphasize everybody likes the glory that comes from this and like kind of the, attention but let's consider the victims also as. Well AND i mean it's okay to like take credit for, that but like there's really people that are like getting victimized and it's ruining their. Lives AND i mean these are people's, children these are people's you, know daughters and sons and you, know and ALSO i want to emphasize also that quite, unfortunately ALSO i think a lot of the, people the perpetrators of this stuff maybe were abused as kids as. WELL i want to, say Like i'm not Saying i'm saying their ship bags, definitely But i'm saying they were, Definitely And i'm not making excuses for them or saying that.
Speaker 3: Complicated you, know people.
Speaker 4: Hurt, yeah BUT i want to emphasize that also is that you, know it's like it's like it's just an all around disgusting thing and indicative of kind of where society has, gone and like communities are very important and raising your children is very. Important to please raise your children and keep them away from these a septic tanks on the. Internet please do because.
Speaker 2: Yeah well evil. PERVERTS i think that's the thing to keep in mind, here evil.
Speaker 3: Perverts so, YEAH i don't, know it's, awful awful.
Speaker 2: Shit but demento or Not, Demento i'm using your other, Name Doc inferno is using Your twitter. Name where can people find you? AT i am really interested in particularly even you really did catch me there at the end with the The anochian, Talk i'd be interested in maybe digging perhaps into some more of that lore in another another. Episode but you want to let people know where they can find, you and we'll go ahead and get out of.
Speaker 4: Here, Well i'd like to also talk to you sometime about the years Of lead also as.
Speaker 3: Well hell, yeah some of those.
Speaker 4: Esoteric hitlerist groups THAT i think may have given rise to The Nine air led to some of Maybe, mayat's although not a direct. Connection so basically you can find me my Wet my YouTube channel Is Demento. MAURY i have a podcast that's about, apocalyptusis, parapolitics, extremism and. Crime as of, lately and FORTUNATELY i haven't produced much. Content i've kind of been on a, hiatus but it's like in the, works AND i plan to also regularly make podcasts and explore some of these like more extremist topics and dive unfortunately into the waters of this uh, tepid the sordid mess of like The internet and looking into these things because somebody's got to do, it and somebody's got to like shine a light on some of this. Darkness so that's. Me you can find me on. YouTube uh maybe PERHAPS i will GIVE i WILL i will Give jose my YouTube, channel so where you can find me. There uh and, yeah that's pretty much What i'm doing for. Now AND i want to thank You jose for bringing me. ON i really do appreciate, this and you know, this this is this is great bringing me on and talking you, know even though like it is a kind of disturbing sort of. Subject i'm gonna thank you for bringing me on and Hopefully i've added some depth of knowledge to you, know what people understand about these. Groups so, WELL i THINK i.
Speaker 2: DID i think it was good even even just to rehash some of the information over, again BECAUSE i do think this is important stuff going on right, now AND i do think it's going to tie into our current. World BUT i appreciate you joining, us AND i am definitely interested in get you having you on. Again there is multile things you just mentioned. NOW i THINK i got a few EPISODES i could pitch to you to come on for so.
Speaker 3: Well i'm sure you'll be back on the show here.
Speaker 2: Soon but for those who want to support What i'm doing over, here leave a, like, share, subscribe, comment leave a five star of you On iTunes Or. Spotify you can also follow me On twitter At Tower. Gangose those are All those are all things you can do to help support the show without, submitting without giving any. Money but if you do want to help the show in the best way you really, can you can do that with money over at patron dot. Com so it's no way who IS a twenty. TWENTY i do try to give you back your value out of. THIS i hope you get value to other show, alone BUT i do try to give you back some. More at the lowest level at two, bucks you get access to the two early. EPISODES i do one two a, week usually do about four behind the paywall at any given. Times that's weeks of payball. Content you also go on ad FREE rss. Feed you also get access to The, telegram and you get access to the pre, show post show and video calls on me And austin's weekly Live Collin Show Already. Dead also give a big shout out to my sponsors over At patreon dot com s No way HOSE a twenty twenty for all their. Support you have my previous co host Onm targang At learn To, toad also at Approgate d's at z o v a C k At Underscore Infinite, Zeal Will Bell's let's just bo BE rebedi Wind Tim tell At John, kleebold the big fam of Show tourmente At Wayne, taculus and then The catcher in The.
Speaker 3: Rye and with that we are at her. Here we will see you all. Soon bye bye