Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. What a profound moment to be alive. I mean, just think about it. Is what is about to happen on the world stage going to reshape, fundamentally transform the future for your children, your grandchildren. I believe that it is, and I believe there's about to be a much, much brighter future for so many people in the world, including so many Americans, and has nothing to do with our election. I haven't even gotten there yet. And that's fundamentally transformative. What I'm talking about is what's going on right now in the Mid East and today. I don't know if you've got a chance to see those images, but those images of hundreds of missiles, These are ballistic missiles raining down on Israel, launched intending to kill and destroy, launched by one of the most evil regimes in the world, one of the most evil regimes in the history of the world. And Israel sitting there and taking this pummeling. Now, nobody killed at this point, but that's due to the ingenuity and organization and brilliance of the Israeli government and the toughness of the people of Israel. But the evil, deadly intent of the enemy is unmistakable. And all I'm suggesting is that we take a step back and look at this big picture for a second, because it's so easy to get caught up in the fine details, right, No, it is so often those big currents, those big forces that dictate what's going to happen. And that's what I've been saying. In the American presidential race. Wait a second, it's a lot of wailing and of teeth over the media is rigged, and Harris has four times more money and everything else, and that's all worth thinking about. But you look at our presidential race, look at the big picture. America is not going to elect a San Francisco radical, a person who is so obviously flawed as a presidential candidate that she couldn't even get to the Democratic primary in Iowa is not going to be elected president. So we look at the big picture. Now, we look at the big picture when it comes to Israel. Anybody who doubts that what I said yesterday is true? Who doubts that after today maybe needs to change their drinking habits, Because is there any sane person who thinks that Israel as a government, as a people is going to sit back after watching those hundreds of ballistic missiles fall on their country at night today and say, oh yeah, yeah, Now let's wait for the next round, the nuclear round. Yeah, let's wait until those missiles have nuclear tips. No, it ain't gonna happen. Israel's going in. Israel's going in, and they're going to take out those nukes as they should. And it's too bad they don't have help from Biden. But they're going to go in and take out those nukes. So whether it be this week, next week, six months from now, whenever, it's going to be the brilliance right now, Huff of the Israeli military net and Yahoo should not be questioned. Yeah, there was a mega failure on October seventh, right, but look at everything that's happened since then. No, they're going to go in, they're going to take out those nukes, and it is going to be such a better world for it. The great people of Israel having the existence and the security and the opportunity to further prosper that they deserve. The people of America, who the Biden administration, the Democrats will not protect from this evil force, but Israel will protect us, and our tremendous military would if Biden would let them, but he won't let them. Yeah, we're all going to be better off. But think about all the people in the Middle East who will be freed, that the people of Iran who will be freed from their captors, which is the regime that they're hostages of that regime. So I think there are tremendous things coming for the world because of what Israel is doing and is about to do. I also think there are tremendous things coming for this country in the world because of the impending Trump victory. And it's not guaranteed. Nothing is. He could still lose, but he'd have to give it away. But assuming Trump wins, I think there are much much brighter days ahead for the US and by extension, the world. And think about heading into this debate tonight. My goodness, you know JD. Vance was in great position to begin with. Now you have this horror today in Israel, and there's nothing Walts can say in return. There's nothing the most skilled debate or the Democrats have ever had could say in return when Wall stands up there and says, this didn't happen when Trump was president, because it's true, and everybody knows it's true. Everybody lived it. It was peace through strength. The opposite is happening now. The world on fire because of the weakness of Biden and Harris, and it's just going to get worse with Harris just going to get worse with her. I don't think any honest person doubts that. Okay, hard turn right now because I kept a caller over from the last hour and want to keep my promise. We've got this really important local topic going Colorado pedestrian fidelities. Fatalities increase one hundred and sixty one percent over the last ten years. This a Lauren Pennington piece in the Denver Post. My question to you is why and how do we fix it? I have my answer, Russ, what's yours? Thank you for hanging on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Just h and by the way, our invisible president said that Israel should stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, taking his advice. Yeah, just go to the beach, right, That's that's Biden's solution for everything. And Harris is go out to la party with the rich people. You know, Yeah, that's her solution.
Speaker 2: Has anyone seen my orcas in the last three months anyway, Let's go to our local issue. Yes, I don't disagree with you necessarily, but the one thing that I think we need to add to the consideration is technology has so many people distracted driving day on that I think that a good number of those increases in that percentage probably have a lot to do with people having their head in their lap instead of on the road. But that being said, I like I open with the other issue is definitely it's a factor.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 2: I would like to see those numbers actually for get and run incidents in that increased statistic and see what that percentage is, because in my mind, there's no doubt that a huge percentage of the hit and runs are intoxicated.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, thank you for that great point, Russ, As I've been saying for years on there and listen, this is my real job, right, This is what I do around the clock, seven days a week. Often is I deal with death and catastrophic injury. Representing the victims of that often from mvas, from motor vehicle crashes, so many of them of them rather are pedestrians or the survivors of pedestrians who've been killed. So I live this each and every day, and Russ is right. There's no one explanation for why it's up one hundred and sixty one percent, but there's an overarching cause, and an overarching cause that extends to many other forms of harm as well. Think about what happened ten years ago. Come on again, big picture. Ten years ago was legalization of marijuana. It makes absolute common sense that if all of the sudden you're going to green light the use of marijuana in Colorado and it's going to infuse the population, then what's going to happen. You're going to have more people killed on the road, including more pedestrians. So I don't think there's any question that's been a factor. And I think only a fraction of the deaths and injury caused by marijuana use are actually eventually prosecuted. And that's not the police fault. That's the system's fault, in the left's fault. But yeah, he's right. Rus is right, and I see it every day in my practice. It's when I talk to a jury about it, I describe it accurately as driving blindfolded. And that's what happens. When people are staring at their electronics and not at the road, they are essentially iving blindfolded. There's no difference. Sure, that is part of it, too, We've got another big part of it, And so much of this is traceable to the Left. Certainly the legalization of marijuana is, but also undermining law enforcement. The left is undermined law enforcement, so you have less enforcement, so you have more thunder dome on the roadways. And then when you come to hit and runs, absolutely, yeah, the vast majority, if not all, of the hit and runs right are people who are under the influence. They are intoxicated, whether by drugs or alcohol, impaired by drugs or alcohol. All I'm saying is this, we have a true crisis, and we have a massacre, a massacre going on on the roadways. I haven't even gotten to the paralyzed people yet, the people losing limbs, the people crippled for life. We have a friggin massacre going on on our roadways. And it's not getting a fraction of the attention it deserves, you would think any sane society but would at this point make it an absolute top priority. Stop the maiming, stop the killing. So many children killed and maimed. Stop all that to the extent we can. You can't wipe it all out. But there's so much more we can do. But the Left gets in the way of so much of that. It just needs, it needs exponentially more focus for all of the devastation it's inflicting on Colorado. You're on the dankaplas.
Speaker 4: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast Blata mccasco MSNBC.
Speaker 5: I'm just a little worried about the expectations game at this point. I think people, Yes, Jadie Vance has said some really I think disqualifying things about women and how he views people and their role in life, like what. But he will be articulate and he will be prepared, and he will be better than Trump was. And I think it's it's really going to be a challenge for Tim Waller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and obviously the left turn to lower expectations for Walls and listen, Walls has done it himself, right, I mean, as Scott Jennings on CNN set. He comes across as a buffoon, so expectations are low for him. He will exceed those expectations tonight. He will act like the quote moderate Democrat congressmen that he pretended to be for so long, and so he'll be better than expectations. But Vance is very good. Vance has the truth on his side. Walls is living a political lie, so I expect Vance to have a clear win tonight. Not trying to lower expectations on Vance's side, Fox just put this up from his debate prep team. Vance is quote prepared to wipe the floor with Walls, so they're not trying to lower expectations there. All right, let's get to the phone, Lenzer and Fuego, if you just joined us, thank you for that. And we've were covering obviously starting with the horrific attack on Israel today and where that's now headed to the big debate tonight. Also locally, a couple of big stories. One is Denver post port that a well done story that pedestrian deaths up one hundred and sixty one ten years oh coincidentally legalization of marijuana back then, And the last lesbian bar in Denver is closing I was just shocked to hear it's down to one lesbian bar. And why is that? Why is it down to one lesbian bar. Let's go to Carol in beautiful Denver, Colorado. You're on the Dan Caplis.
Speaker 6: You'll welcome.
Speaker 1: Hi, Carol, my Dan.
Speaker 7: Hey, I want to get your opinion. I'm sure you've heard recently that George Soros has bought up over two hundred radio stations in our country. Yeah, that's one of the ways, other than through you know, Fox News, that we conservatives get true information since we're you know, we're up against the phony mainstream media. Are you concerned at all about the fact that he just buying these radio stations up and preventing us possibly from yes, yes, that we need.
Speaker 1: I'm very concerned Carol and the administration, Buiden administration rushing it through. I'm very concern And it ties into what I've been talking about for a long time on the show. Listen, that the left is as smart as it is evil at times. Right, and so the left understands it cannot win the debate. It can't win on facts, it can't win on logic, it can't win on morality. So the left is about censorship now, and you're not allowed to put people on your show if the left doesn't like what they have to say. You know, it's all about censorship. And the ultimate censorship is buying up these radio stations and throwing the conservatives off. And my concern is you've got so much money on the left that Okay, they're buying up these two hundred stations and that will cause real harm. But what's to prevent the left from then buying up a lot more stations and just siling see this voice of troops?
Speaker 7: I mean, can they be stopped? I mean, do these owners of these radio stations just have to say yes? Can they just say absolutely not? It's not for sale?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, what's not for sale? In the business world, what's not for sale?
Speaker 7: I mean when they know it's.
Speaker 6: Related.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, if you're a publicly traded company, let's start with that example. Okay, if you're a publicly traded company and you have that obligation to your shareholders and somebody comes in and offers just a crazy amount of money for your company because they have these political motivations and the left, they can put together as much money as they want to for whatever they want to, right, and you got this obligation of the shareholders, you're probably going to sell.
Speaker 7: So there's no bylaws or anything written into these companies that say no under these circumstances.
Speaker 1: Carol, great questions. Not that I know of it, And what I'm not sure of because I haven't researched it and it's not my type of law, but I'm not familiar with anything. Is whether the government, and obviously this administration loves seeing this happen. They're rushing it. But I don't know that the government would have any basis to stop those sales based on political point of view, just as let's say a conservative trillionaire came in and maybe Elon Musk before too long came in and decided they wanted to buy up every radio station to promote conservative thought, and they were going to buy up and there aren't a bunch of lefty stations because there's no market for it.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Almost almost everywhere they try it, it fails. But a guy like Soros and whatever consortium, if any is behind this, they don't care if nobody ever listens to these stations, would be my guess.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, Well, thank you, great question.
Speaker 1: Hey, I wish I could offer better news. Right, I'm a positive guy, but above all, I'm a truth seeker and a truth teller and uh and that's that's where I think we're at right now. And then the free market's gonna have to take advantage right that. Then you're gonna have to the Ryan Shulings of the world step in and create and buy and do everything else a bunch of stations to keep conservative voices out there.
Speaker 4: I'll do what I can. Then, Thank you, Keith.
Speaker 1: You're on the Dane Kaplis Show.
Speaker 9: Welcome, hey, Dan, to your to your comment about the driving uh deaths and all that increasing some of the uh legalization of pop. You know, I hear this from a lot of people that I know, this idiotic perception that, uh, that marijuana is so much safer than alcohol. Well I don't. I don't see anybody drinking and driving. But I drive down the road every day almost oh yeah, and I'm behind to behind, next to in front of somebody smoking marijuana in their car and reprehensive.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 1: And then you see the window come down, you see that smoke come out, right, and listen, drunk driving is insidious and it's destructive and it's a major killer. But when is the last time you saw somebody drinking behind the wheel. To your point, now, we have way, way, way, way, way too much drunk driving. It just happens before they get behind the wheel. But for all these these people you see smoking marijuana behind the wheel, how many more are smoking marijuana before they get behind the wheel, or eating marijuana in the car, or eating marijuana before they get behind the wheel. It's it's a.
Speaker 6: Killer, exactly.
Speaker 9: And there's and there's no enforcement. I don't see any enforcement of it.
Speaker 6: I see people.
Speaker 9: I don't see people walking around in the park with drinks in their hands, but I do see people walking around the park smoking pop right, which don't people outside on the street doing it? But which is You're right, it's insidious and I'm sick and tired of basically it never being enforced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, said Keith. And that comes down to the left. Right, don't blame law enforcement. It's the left undermining law enforcement. Of course.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Page one of the left's political agenda is legal drugs.
Speaker 4: You know, get.
Speaker 1: Everybody hooked, because the more drugged up a population is, the more dependent on government.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: That's why they do all that? Eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven, seventh through nine. When we come back, let's talk about the debate. Am I the only one interested? I'm still gonna talk about it.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you what that ad they was running during the football game this weekend claiming the vice president supports funding gender transition surgeries for all president mats and migrants in the US.
Speaker 4: That was nuts. I don't know if it wouldn't say nuts, but that was crazy.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know if it was the backdrop of football. But when you hit the narrator say Kamala support a taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners, that one line, I was like, hell no, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to that.
Speaker 4: Definitely say that he did that.
Speaker 1: App Yeah, and that's that's on Charlemagne's show. So wow, that is impacting And I hope they run it over and over again, just saturate the Swing States. We we never see it here, right unless it makes it into like a football game some national broadcast, but Swing States. Yeah, I hope they're pummeling them with that, because, as I've been saying forever, right, that's the kind of thing that can cut through the noise. That's the kind of thing that can cross the usual party lines and leaners. And how about this this new Trump ad. I want to play it for you before you go back to the phone lines and text, and it's really well done visually, and you picture it's sort of like out of one of the Naked Gun movies. They start in one room and they show you a scene of Communist Party of China military officials looking at a screen with Biden and Harris on it. Then they go to another room and you get that appears to be depicting hamas terrorist. Then you go to another room other bad guys. They're all watching these TV screens with Kamala Harris up there.
Speaker 8: Like us, China also saw their weakness, so did putely that he invaded Ukraine. Hama saw Harris anti Israel statements and we'll use it as a green light to keep murdering Israelis. And Iran thinks Harris is so incompetent.
Speaker 3: New Intel shows they're trying to help Harris win the election. America doesn't need another TikTok performer. We need the strength that will protect us.
Speaker 6: I'n J.
Speaker 4: Trump and I improve this message.
Speaker 1: Wow, it is so powerful and in part because it's restrained, but the biggest impact is it's just obviously true.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah again Trump, We've been talking about it. As we go back to the phone lines. Trump has historically been a great closer, and he goes into this stretcher run in a much stronger position than his first two races. So it's his to win. Right now, Let's go to eerie. Mike kind enough to call us again. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome Mike, Thank you, Dan. Hey, I just I just have to push back a little bit. And you mentioned that jd Vance has the truth.
Speaker 7: On his side.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean the guy is a blatant liar and he even admitted to making up inventing the story. That's a lie in Springfield the dog total lie.
Speaker 1: Mike, Why would you lie to us? We like you, We enjoyed disagreeing, but don't disrespect us by lying, especially not lying about someone else lying.
Speaker 6: I'm not lying, okay, Mike.
Speaker 1: Hey, here's the deal. Are you a meat eater. Okay, I will bet you the biggest steak in town that you cannot produce documentation to back up your claim that jd Vance has admitted to lying about They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, they're eating the pets in Springfield.
Speaker 6: I don't know that I can give you a document I can tell you. During an interview where he was trying to defend his position, he said, I don't care if I have to make up or invent a story to get.
Speaker 1: You can listen to my friend. If you're right and you're wrong. If you're right, then there's going to be some story out there, and you can bring me a video. I am winning so many stakes these days. I'm getting tired of winning. Still, you can bring me a video anything you want to do. Bring me the proof, because it does not exist.
Speaker 6: It absolutely does.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well then then it's going to be easy. Then you are about to get my friend. Do you know the price of a Tomahawk? I can't buy my own time. I mean I could, but I would feel too guilty. Yeah, one hundred and eighty bucks for Tomawk's steak. Michael, You're about to be one hundred and eighty bucks Richer. If you can bring me that proof that does not exist.
Speaker 6: I'll text you the YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful, wonderful, my friend will appreciate the call. Eight five five for zero five A two F if I five the number. Let's go to a gym in Wellington. You're on the Dan kaplish'll welcome. We'll get to our great text.
Speaker 12: Heres, Hey Dan talking about traffic and accidents and stuff in Colorado. I would just like to plead with your listeners to just slow down, take some time. You do not need to get to where you're going in record amount of time. Three years ago, in August, I was traveling on Highway fourteen toward alt at seven forty five in the morning and sixty five miles an hour. My cruise control set and just really quick I looked to the right. I saw some cars slowing down coming from a county road and I was concentrating on oncoming traffic because there was a car in semi making sure they weren't going to turn in front of me. And this person slowed down, but Ryan the stop sign tried to shoot the gap. I on them at sixty five miles an hour, and it was a small suv and it's devastating because at the last second everything turned to black and white. I was going in between the doors and I will never forget this. I was there was tinted windows, and I was hoping and praying there was not a car seat in the back door. And my second thought was, I'm glad I just paid my life insurance because I paid yearly at a time. And as I saw my hood start to crinkle, the airbag went off. So people just need to slow down, be cognizant, and take their time. And I would like to thank your firm for representing me. That's unpaid spokesman.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I did not realize during that call. Yeah, but thank you for telling your story.
Speaker 12: Because things things happened so fast, you just don't realize it, and you've got to just take your time. It's not worth dying. It was several hours and I'm in the hospital. The other person went to the same hospital. It was several hours before I found out if that person survived or not. Because I hit that car so hard it spun, it went off to the side, hit a telephone pole and a telephone box, and no doctors or anything would tell me. The actual police officer was the one that told me that the person survived and was in terrible condition because it took them forty five minutes to cut that person out of their car. And of course I had major injuries too, But people just calm down, slow down, take your time. It's not worth dying.
Speaker 1: And man beautifully said thank you for that. Jim, thank you, and thank you for the kind words. Whow I you know there's so much power and value in Jim's story because I can tell you as a guy who's been doing this for forty years having the privilege of representing folks like Jim. One of the things that goes I think unrecognized is among the many different harms to people who get seriously injured in these bad crashes, like Jim, is the emotional toll of seeing what has then happened to the person who caused the crash. Because we're all human, right, and okay, that person just made a terrible mistake and causing the crash and injuring this innocent person. But then the innocent person is often emotionally traumatized by what happens to the person who's at fault. I mean, there are so many layers of harm caused by this madness on the roads. And I'm just telling you, as a society, it is suicidal insanity that we haven't made this a top five alarm fire priority to try to dramatically cut down on this carnage on the roadway. Because you think about your own life right now, what do you care about most in life? What do you absolutely live and breathe for. It's going to be your children, It's going to be your wife, it's going to be your husband. I mean, that is your life. That's what you work for, that's what you live for. And you you don't walk around paralyzed by fear, But that's if you have one dominant fear. It's that something happens to them. And the danger they are in on Colorado roadways right now is, by far, unless they're serving in the military and a combat zone, it is by far the gravest danger they will face any time. And that danger just keeps going up and up and up. And as a society, we're not pushing back, We're not waging war on carnage on our roadways. We're letting these drugged up, drunk screen addicts, all of these these reckless people, just destroy lives, take children away from parents, fathers away from children. We're just letting this happen and the number get worse and worse and worse, and we just sit back and say, Okay, that's just life, right, that's just no. There's no acceptable casualty rate. And a lot of this garbage can be traced to the left, but not all of it. We just got to do better. This is insane eight five five for zero five eight two five five. But this stat coming out today, great job by the post. Pedestrian deaths up one hundred and sixty one percent in ten years. Guess what happened ten years ago. Legalization of marijuana. That's not the only cause, but it is a significant cause. Eighty five for zero five A two five five text DA N five seven seven thirty nine. When we come back, I don't care if everybody turns off the radio. I'm talking about this debate tonight. I am stunned at how few people are interested, but I'm very interested. So I'm going to come back, give you my prediction, hope somebody's here to listen to it, and then I want to hear from you. You're on the DAN Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Wo usn't scared of Kamala Harris. I wonder what is your message to Hesbola and its backer Iran.
Speaker 8: Don't don't, don't, don't, don't.
Speaker 4: Come across the border, don't escalate this war. That's right.
Speaker 2: What's the message to Iran don't?
Speaker 12: As President Biden said, just don't.
Speaker 2: Exactly one word, pretty straightforward.
Speaker 1: Wow, can't believe that didn't work right? No, In fact, now even the Biden administrations had to confirm it. Iran is actively backing Kamala Harris in this election, hacking Trump and providing the information to that the Harris campaign. No evidence they've used that information. But obviously, if Iran wants a certain candidate to win, the nation should elect the other candidate. And Iran, for clear reasons, wants Kamala Harris to win because look what happened to Iran when Trump was president. You know, the drill. It was bad for Iran and great for this nation in the world. Boy, this Scott Jennings, I hope he runs for office some days. He's a conservative. On CNN, here's this line of his A couple of minutes ago. North Carolina is underwater, Israel is under siege, the supply chain is under threat from a union boss, and the people think we have a void of leadership in the White House. How is the doctrine of quote don't working out right now? And that obviously puts Walls at A. Sash Harris in an even worse position tonight, right because what happened today, two hundred plus ballistic missiles rained down on Israel happened and it's horrific. And all Vance has to say is this didn't happen when Donald Trump was president. And then he'll expand on that. Of course, Russia didn't go into Ukraine. We didn't have October seven. It was pieced through strength. We at the opposite. The world's on fire right now, and we're heading toward potentially a World War III because of the Biden Harris weakness. And that is a clear, true message that I think no honest person can dispute. Now, Ryan, I make this point with great hesitation because it's so sad, but it's also very true. I think the stakes are higher tonight also for JD. Vance than they would normally be because of what we've lived through together here this horror of multiple assassination attempts on the president, and I think you have many, many more people thinking, yeah, hey, we are not going to give in to evil. We're not going to reward the evil that's trying to kill President Trump. I hope that it is engendering and solidifying support for Trump, but clearly you have more and more voters thinking that these evil people, including nation states like around trying to kill Trump, are not going to stop, and it causes them to think more about who will step in if evil succeeds in harming President Trump. So I think it puts more importance on JD. Vance's performance tonight. The good news is I think he's going to have a very strong performance.
Speaker 11: It also follows in the wake of the comments and the observations you've made repeatedly, Dan about what the fallout would be for Donald Trump personally and for his family when he took out General Solomonie for Iran, and Don Trump Junior just confirmed with Maria Barbaromo yesterday that there is intel that they've shared with the Trump family from American agencies that Don Junior, Eric the other family members they are being targeted by Iran as well, not just Don Trump Junior, Chris Senior ether No.
Speaker 1: And It's what I've been saying for years. It shows the physical courage of Donald Trump and the commitment to this nation that he would put himself in that kind of jeopardy and be willing to put his family in that kind of jeopardy to protect this nation. So it just shows his depth of commitment and his effectiveness. Right some Texters, Dan, I couldn't agree more with your crucial, urgent comments about Colorado roads. I've been driving here for decades and I am paralyzed by fear because of experience with accidents, personal and statistical. I pray every time I get in the car. Amen to that, and it's getting worse by the day. Part of the problem is the left undermining law enforcement in so many ways, starting with budget, which cuts down on actual enforcement and just causes more and more of this thunderdome stuff out there. Text or Dan about traffic. Can motorcycle drivers please please do not do this lane splitting. I've seen them actually cutting lines, rushing around the sides of vehicles, weaving in and out, and it goes on from there again, more leftist madness under this umbrella of greenness, this insanity of They call it lane filtering because they say, oh no, the cars have to be stopped for motorcycles to be able to do this. This is not a Kny knock on motorcycle riders. I have been one for years until a bad crash. I represent tons of people heard in motorcycle crashes, just like anything. You have this great group of really responsible motorcycle riders, and then you have some of these people who are just bad out of hell lane splitting. But this comes back to the Left legalizing this and it's insanity out there. And then Dan, I'm going to fire up a big joint and watch the debate, just kidding about the joint. That would probably make it more enjoyable. I wonder what that would be like, never having consumed THHC. What do you think it'd be like, Ryan, to watch this debate while impaired by THHC.
Speaker 11: I think you would have Tim Walls turn into Chris Farley in real time before your very eyes.
Speaker 1: That's tempting, but I'm going to resist that. Apologies to those who didn't get through. I hope he calls tomorrow, though much of tomorrow show will be devoted to a round by round breakdown of this particularly important VP debate tonight, Ryan, thank you for your usual great job. Kelly Ray of Human Sunshine, I think I'm going to have to start doing this show with shades on. Please join us tomorrow at for on The Dan Kapla Show