Speaker 1: The Kennedy's are an all time favorite for conspiracy theorists. Well, guys, I hope you got your ten foil height for this one. In this episode, we sit down with Bill Messer and Bill has put together an amazing presentation and he has the eyewitness account of the man that we're talking about in this episode, and that is JFK. Junior. A lot of people believe he died in a plane crash. But what if I told you that was the wrong guy. The real JFK Jr. Is alive and well to this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do a sclamer to the fair season.
Speaker 1: Karen's out there. Oh.
Speaker 2: All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the hosting. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 1: Our minds, and grow not what we want. If you were looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener Discrestion's adversed, you talk about extreme.
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 1: Up torches high.
Speaker 3: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different PETI.
Speaker 1: Tell you, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass, baby, because you know what time it is, we about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I just got another banger for you. I know I say that every week, but I mean it every week. Okay, nothing but bangers out of here. Sam Tripoli likes to say. But I met this man at the Spiracy con. I was fortunate enough to get an invite to speak. Thank you, mister John Pounders. I appreciate that so much. I met so many great people, had a great time, and this is one of those people that I met. This is a brother, Bill Messer, and he gives a pretty good presentation on the subject that we're going to talk about today, and he actually talked about it at the conference. But I like to welcome the show for the first time, first time of many I am sure Bill Messer. Bill, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Brother man. It's my honor and pleasure to be here. Doc. I just I'm so excited to be on your program. Prometheus and I remember the movie. So this is a chance to reveal to the public even more a story that has to be told and is getting wide recognition now on Internet, on the media, on social media platforms, and it's about John F. Kennedy Junior or the real one. Yeah, and it was a pleasure meeting you at spiracy on. Thank you John for inviting me and Brian from Visual Disturbance. Those guys are amazing. What a fantastic opportunity it was to come and speak. And I enjoyed it. I thoroughly did enjoyed meeting you. The only thing I hated was I missed out on getting a book and I yea talked to you know. I have a morning podcast every day. It's a morning show. I've been in podcasting for about two and a half years now. It started out as just a little devotional and it's worked into a morning show now called Rivers of Belief. I'm on YouTube and Facebook Live. You guys want to come by and check me out, Come join up and catch the Rivers. We have three part broadcast. One is called the feed Trough where we talk about conspiracies and the events that are happening in the end times in these worlds which are tumultuous, and it's calming. The end times are here if you didn't know, they are here, baby, and you know they're rolling really fast. So that and then we have what God gave us for health and healing. And it's amazing that what we learn every day about the things that God has given us. According to Psalm one O three, verse five, he has given us good things for our mouth to satisfy our youth like that of an eagle. So that's a very important part of the morning show. And then we have our daily devotional. Today was called just do It, and of course I'm talking about the seventeenth of October if you want to come check it out. And I use the story of Jonah, the Book of Jonah to do our devotional, So just do it. When God tells you something, just do it anyway. So today I'm going to talk to you about the real John F. Kennedy, dear, And you said, what what do you mean, the real John F. Kennedy Junior. Well, I'm talking about this guy right here, and I'm going to hold up the book that I have that I don't have a picture in front of me. And let me get it over here. It's going to be in front of my face just a minute. It's called Stolen Identity, Stolen Identity, and that is the real John F. Kennedy Jr. Right there. I know everybody's enamored with the pretty boy. Uh you know, Georgio Nassis. That's his name, that's his real name. But John F. Kennedy Jr. Came into my life about a year and a half ago, and I got to John F. Kennedy Jr. Bye, let's see. I'm gonna have to look over my shoulder to pull this up. And here we go. Right here. The icons are a little bit small. See if I can pull this up? Do you see it?
Speaker 1: I got your window here with the different pictures.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see if we can pull this up. Okay, there it is right there.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have to drag it to that other screen?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, see there we go. Yeah. Okay. This girl right here, her name is Penny McCarthy, and I told her I was going to do this today, so she's very good with it. Penny McCarthy is a second cousin of the real John F. Kennedy Jr. And I met her on Facebook when I first started my broadcasting, podcasting career, whatever you want to call it, and we were just in a casual conversation over a post. She introduced herself to me and we hit it off and she became one of my followers' friends whatever that was back, you know, when I had a couple of hundred people on my pock set. That's Penny by the way, And if you want to go check her out on Facebook. Penny McCarthy is her name, and she would welcome you to come by and check her story out. The Penny has an amazing story herself. As a Kennedy, she real quickly so we can get into business. Penny, being Nick Kennedy, was a likely subject to be sacrificed. We use it that way, and people are sacrificed in this elite group, if you know what I'm talking about. And she was up for it, and they were actually on the way. And I have a wonderful testimony from Penny on audio that I edited for her and it's on her Facebook as well, and it's very emotional, it's very I mean dramatic. She was about to be sacrificed at this convention of the elites and they do it and you know, private but public and a convention with just the elites. And she was being escorted by a congressman. His name was Phil Michelson, and she'll say it in her interview. And she was bawling and crying. She didn't want to go, she didn't want to do this thing. And Phil, just real quick, I'm not giving the whole story, but Phil rescued her. It cost him his life, but he rescued her, and he contacted the military. The military came and got her out of there. And Penny is alive today because of what Phil did. He sacrificed his life for her, and yeah, very important. He was a congressman from New Mexico. His memory is just about being erased from the anals of history, if you will, because of Penny. And she'll tell you that in her story. I'm going to do an interview with Penny for right now. She was just comfortable with giving an audio version of her story and it is penned on her Facebook. You got to go check it out. Anyway, she introduced me to this guy right here, and let me get over here and open him up for you. I'll just use the book. There he is. That is the second book from John F. Kennedy Junior. If you see his face right here, that's the real John F. Kennedy Jr. And he's not a slick back pretty boy like everybody would expect. You see the historians tell the amazing return to President Kennedy's son. Now, when I first met John, I've never met him in person. I've always done interviews with him on my Facebook and my Facebook. When I was supposed to do the first interview, it was set up by Penny, and for some reason it didn't happen. That day, I gave Penny's testimony and I jumped from a few hundred followers to five thousand in one day. It was amazing, and Penny gave her let me use her testimony that day, and I promised the folks that I would be getting back with an interview with John F. Kennedy. Finally it happened, and we talked of the phone. I talked to him regularly over the phone. He's genuine, he's real, And here's his story. In nineteen sixty three, when his dad, John Kennedy Sr. Was assassinated, John of course was three years old and we're the same age, by the way, so he's sixty five and I'm approaching it rapidly. Anyway, John was a little boy, Well you remember the I wish I had the picture here, the salute, the little boy in blue saluting the coffin as it went by. Of course, being three years old, he didn't really understand a whole lot of what was going on, and his memory is lacking some in that timeframe, as you can imagine. I can't even remember when I was three years old, some of the things I can. But John Kennedy Senior said, there's a plot. This is what got him killed. There's a plot in this great nation to enslave every man, woman and child, and I'm going to be the one to expose it using this high end, noble office and I'm paraphrasing. And the cabal, the elites, whatever you want to call an illuminati, took him down and they and they were after the family too. Jackie Kennedy, the real Jackie Kennedy, was murdered in nineteen seventy five and replaced with a man before she died. And then her John's sister Caroline was murdered, and that's not her you guys think that's her up there in office. No it's not. That's Martha Moxley. John Kennedy's sister was killed when he was a little boy, and they made him. John's handlers made him go touch the body with a golf club. She was murdered with a golf club and he Anyway, the story goes he when his mother was killed in nineteen seventy five, he was a young man, and they made him go watch her bleed out. Okay, now, yeah, it's a dramatic story in this book is just amazing. It's called Stolen Identity. Here's what happened. They were killing the fan, they were after the family. His mom knew it. Jackie knew it, and so she went out and basically paid the Hell's Angels to watch over her little boy for a period of time to protect him, and they did. As a matter of fact, I have photographs of John. Let's see when he was with the Hell's Angels right here. Let me get right if I can get over there and open it up here, that's that's John with an M sixteen and Sonny, the leader of the Hell's Angels back in.
Speaker 1: The day that gets as big as he is.
Speaker 3: He was a small boy. Now, if I could blow this picture up, I would really want you to focus on his ears. Okay, all right, so the thing about we'll leave that up probably talked just a second. John stayed with the Hell's Angels for a period of time before the Elites, the Secret Service. They gave him a name of David quickly quickly in the Witness Protection program, David Keith Quigley. And they put him in a family. This was after the Hell's Angels. He put him in a family that he has nothing in common with physically. The family doesn't even look like him. And he stayed there for a period of time. The book will tell you, and it's amazing. These books are incredibly informative and up to date with timelines included. And so when you go read these books, you'll get an idea of what really happened back then. Okay, So the main thing I want you to understand. People are saying, where's the DNA? And that's a good question because the DNA would solve all this. How do you get sixty year old DNA and compare it? Is the question, and the answer is they've tried, They've spent thousands of dollars buying what they thought was DNA and it turned about to be nothing like a hair from a wig, is what the DNA company said. I've heard the video, in fact, I've got it the recording about the DNA company saying, hey, this is the hair from a wig. We've been trying to get in touch with him anyway. I want you to look at these pictures of you see that picture there, Yeah, that's John F. Kennedy Senior, the father, and John F. Kennedy Jr. The son. The physical evidence of who he is is undeniable. They look just alike. You see it, okay? Now? In forensics. In forensics, the ears are what is used a lot instead of fingerprints. If the fingerprints aren't available, it's the ears. And so here is comparison of John and his ears and John Senior ninety nine nine percent match. In another picture, you'll see the ears are the most telling story in the physical evidence besides their appearance. They look just alike. And John Senior was killed when he was in his thirties. If you recall and if you age a picture of John Senior, he looks just like John Junior. Here's John and his dad in a picture. Compare, of course, John Senior there on the right and John Junior on the left. It's hard to compare, but when you don't have the person next to you. Right, But there's a lot of evidence. Now, let's take a look at George O. Nassis. His father was Aristotle Onassis and his mother was a famous opera singer, Marie Kallis. All right, let's get another look at Marie Callis. Here's George O. Nasis and Marie Callis in the background, of course, when he was young. Now how do they fit into John's life? George O. Nasis was John's body double. They called him John John, and that is a term used by the Secret Service to indicate a body double. Anytime you have a double name, that's a body double. Not only was he his body double, but when his dad was killed later you recall the story, Jackie married Aristotle Onassis and John John became his stepbrother. The ties run deep. Let's look at a picture of here. I want to do something real quick. There you go, right there, Georgio Nasis with his mom and dad, Aristotle when he was aging. And let's get another picture of let's see right here there we go, this might tell the telle. You see Georgio Nasis and his dad, how much they look alike right here. But the story to pull all this together is in the ears. And I'll pull up a picture if I can of the ears. All right, there's a picture. There's John Kennedy Jr. And David Quickley, John Kennedy Junior and John John. You see the difference in the ears. Yeah, hold on just a second. We'll get another picture.
Speaker 1: So if I'm understanding you correctly, at this point, this John John guy marries into the Kennedy family and they end up using him to replace the real.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they being the elites, the caval the illuminati, whatever you want to call them, that are controlling the world today, which are under the God of this world we know as Satan, who still controls this world. You still the god of this world. The Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, all those family names. The Onasas is one of the thirteen families. The Kennedy's are one of the thirteen families, but they're the junior thirteen. There's the senior thirteen that people don't even know about, like the Orsinis.
Speaker 1: Okay, one another did this on purpose. I mean she done this knowingly to protect the last of the bloodline.
Speaker 3: Yes, And when she was murdered in nineteen seventy five, they knew they were coming after John because his sister had already been murdered, all right, And they replaced her with Martha Moncksley. And I wish I could pull up a picture of you know, when I say they replaced her with a man, you know the physical features of a man and woman are different, skeletal structure, style I'm talking. And so when you see a woman with straight clavicals going across her chest, that's a man, an invert transgender, if you will. And they're doing a lot of it in vitro these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women's solar bones or whatever, they kind of go downward, don't they.
Speaker 3: The women's. Yeah, let me see if I can pull up a picture of that real quick. I know I have one. Let's see, we'll well, we'll just have to go with that later. I want to. I want to show you a real good picture of the ears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Jason, pull one up and and throw it in the ad.
Speaker 3: It okay, okay, good, and I'll send you that picture. This is a picture of Georgio NAC's ears in his father's ears. You see the point difference. They're the same. Oh another thing about the ears. Okay, can we get out of here if I can pull up a picture of uh, here we go. This is this is John Jr. All right? You see those dumbo ears.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: He's got big ears as a kid, and now we'll go pull him up here and he's got big ears as an adult. Right here. Look at this right here? You see that right there where the ear is coming down on the ear lobe and they're they're detached. Yeah, you have a lobe, right so minor detached, minor not attached like the one on the right. Jfk Sr. Had attached ear lobes. Junior had detached ear lobes. Do you see where that is? Okay, So the picture on the left is John F. Kennedy Junior with detached ear lobes. All right. And forensics use this a lot when they don't have fingerprints. It's it's a better way to tell actually than fingerprints sometimes in identification. All right, So now we go over and look at George o'nasa's I hope I have a photo of him. There we go right there and here's the ear lobes are what attached?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you see it? His earlobes are not separated from his jawline. By the way, did you notice what magazine that is? Uh? Uh?
Speaker 1: George, George.
Speaker 3: So he was the publisher of his own magazine and they have to put it right in their faces. Isn't that interesting? George o'nasses? And listen, the most eligible bachelor in the world. And when you watch an interview of mine with John F. Kennedy Jr. Then I'm just gonna pull this up right here so you can see there he is right there with his book in the middle. He's got tattoos, he smoked cigarettes, and he's got a mouth that you wouldn't believe worse than a sailor. I love you, John, but you do. And he'll he'll admit to that. And he's not the most well read guy because he wasn't raised that way. He was raised with a bunch of bikers, smoking cigarettes, cussing like a sailor, getting tattoos, doing drugs. That's how he came up and that's how he is today. I'm not saying the drug part. I'm just saying he's a cigarette smoker and all that stuff when you would look and not expect that of a president's son. But he wasn't raised as a president's son.
Speaker 1: Well not all the time. Man, look at Joe Biden's boy with prostitutes.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right. I never thought about that. But he's still will maintained an image. Yeah, and John, Let's see if I got a picture of him. I don't. But John used to have long hair, right, and it it came down it was as long as mine. I cut mine last week because it got all tangled at Manny had done a job that I did and I just couldn't get out of it.
Speaker 1: But split screens a picture you had he had long hair?
Speaker 3: Oh did it? Okay, let me see if I can find it real quick.
Speaker 1: He his the two faces together. Oh yeah, I noticed he had long hair in that one.
Speaker 3: You're talking about this one right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see it down to his shoulders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's past his shoulders, it sure is. Then that's a result of being with you know, aha, and running with those folks on the street. And so when you look at Georgio nasays, who everybody thinks is John F Kennedy junior. And you see this debonair slick back here, millionaire spoonfed guy. The better he fits the bill as a president's son. And that's the.
Speaker 1: Picture astounding to me though. I mean, you look at that, man, I mean, if you fix the hare to match the other side, I mean that's and took the line away, you would think that that was just a picture of Kennedy from the front.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And I love the picture when they're younger because you look at them and they're the same kid. Right. The physical evidence and John, like I said, he's paid thousands of dollars. I've never met the guy in person, but when you see his interviews and Facebook has taken all my interviews with him down.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they were live, and they took everything live down from everybody, I'm assuming because they took all my live videos. They took on every live video interview that I've made, which I've done plenty with very important people, they took down and his went first. They don't want the story out, and the reason is why they took his fortune. They stole its name, they stole his identity and placed it on somebody else, and he just wants his name back. He wants people to know the truth, and it's heartfelt. Yes, he's not the good looking debonair guy that everybody's swooning over all the ladies are swooning over as the most eligible bachelor in the world. And he's not alive anymore. By the way, for you guys thinking he's coming back to be the vice president and all that, he's dead. All right. He died in the plane crash that everybody talks about. And let me see if I can pull up some information that may be interesting. Here's a picture of the ears again. You look, this is John Junior right here a picture from his child hood. Look at the years over here on Georgia on Nassis. The years are a physical identifier for forensics folks, just like skeletal remains. When these trans people die and they are dug up years later, they'll identify him by the skeleton remain structure.
Speaker 1: Well, this Georgia o Nasis guy, Bill, I'm curious, and maybe you're going to get to it. But what happened to him as far as the records are concerned?
Speaker 2: Did he die?
Speaker 1: Did he just disappear? I mean, how did Georgia that problem.
Speaker 3: If you remember. Okay, I don't know the year, but back and it's talked about in both of these books. The historians tell by the way, he's got another book coming out to it. I think it's already here, and it is called Quest for Justice. And there you see again the facial structure of junior and senior. Yeah, the stolen life of John F. Kennedy Jr. All right, what happened with Georgia on Nassis was skewed from the beginning. They said it wasn't him on the plane, and then they said it was him on the plane and all that stuff. Here's what most folks don't know. And you'll read about it in this book and in the timeline of both of these books, which you can grab on Amazon for twenty bucks. And I'm not promoting that to get money. I don't you know, have any stock in that at all. Or you can see it on the Quiet Journey dot TV, which is put together this program that was put together by patriots. There it is right there while it's backwards the Quiet Journey recording. Okay, good ages.
Speaker 1: It's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. We're a full suit, shoes tie if you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. I recently teamed with Cornerstone Asset and Medals. Reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description or the number on the screen, and hey, tell them Doc Brownson't you.
Speaker 3: The Quiet Journey dot tv? You have to do the https colon slash slash in front of it to get it to pull up. The Quiet Journey dot tv was put together by a group of patriots with specific knowledge about how to operate cameras and do all the documentary stuff. It's amazing documentary about John Junior's life and it exposes the truth Georgie o Nassis. What happened to the fake John F. Kennedy Jr. Guess what the real John Junior was with him in that airplane. From what I understanding, there were four to five people in that little plane that crashed in Martha's vineyard in the ocean. I have a video on my feed on the fee trough they call it, of a Navy sealed diver talking about diving and finding the bodies in the plane crash. He said there were three. John said he went to the surface and rescued a girl out of the plane, and he said, the body of Georgia O Nasis. I'm using George because people think it's jfk Jr. It's not. His legs were trapped up under the steering wheel and he was dead. In this book, John talks about a quarter that was found in the steering wheel, in the steering mechanism of the plane that caused it to crash. A quarter. And you remember that everybody thought Hillary had something to do with this because at the time, the fake John Junior was going to run for a Senate seat and face off against Hillary Clinton, and suddenly the plane crashed with his fiance and whoever else was on that plane, the real JFK jor And he talks about that in his book The Navy Deal Sibon. Navy Seal Diver said that John F. Kennedy Junior's body was there under the steering wheel, his legs was crushed, and the body of another two people in the plane. We're there, one his fiance, and he said there was a quarter jammed into the steering mechanism which caused it to fail, and they crashed directly into the sea, the ocean. So there you have it. That's a lot of you. There's so much mis information going out about you know, uh, John F. Kennedy Junior being Q and this kind of thing, and it's just a bunch of misinformation. I believe the story. I believe the Navy Seal Diver was right. There was a story floating around that there wasn't actually anybody in the plane but some Navy seals that jumped out and let the plane crash to try to set Hillary up. That was one version of the story going around. It was all misinformation. The pretty boy, the Cabal's pretty boy died and now they didn't have that access anymore. Or maybe they did. I don't know. The whole thing is about control and money. It always is. It always is, And they're replacing people like that left and right and some of the prominent people that you're seeing. Now here's another thing, and I'm gonna tell you, they.
Speaker 1: Hint around at this too in your movies, you know, they they got to put it in your face. I can't remember it, but there's been several movies. In one particular is sticking up my head, but I cannot remember the name of it. But it was about a president that he was kind of like JFK. He was, he partied a little bit and running around with a lot of women. He ended up having a heart attack in a hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they found a guy that looked identical to him in some you know, whole bunch of town or hick town, and they brought him up and put him in a suit and taught him how to be him and all this kind of stuff, and paid him good money to do that. But they just said that he I can't remember. Something happened. He had to be in the hospital for you know, several weeks or a month, and during that time they were prepping this guy to be him and take his place.
Speaker 3: Now, when you guys read the book or you see the Quiet Journey dot TV, there's the actual what the website looks like. When you go to it, you're going to have a lead in with John F. Kennedy Sr. Talking about the stuff we discussed earlier about the plot to enslave every man, woman, child by these people called the elites, the illuminati, the cabal, whatever you want to call them, and it's still going on today. Here's another thing that's going to shock a lot of people. John in his book will tell you if I had had an inkling, I would have it looked up for you on which page and everything. I've read both of these books and I can't wait to read the next one in your book, by the way, Doc, Anyway, John saw the body of the real Donald J. Trump in nineteen eighty nine when it came off the helicopter that crashed. What that sink in? All right? He saw the body. They took him there to see the body. And the story goes, Look, I mean, do you do you know who?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: What said Walter Mitty? Is a story? Well it was a story and Walter Mitty when I first listened. When I first heard this story and I read this story, my mind directly went to Walter Mitty, which was a book and a movie about this guy who faded into one reality and another really a fantasy. He was living a life and then all of a sudden he wakes up and he's living another life.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've heard that he was in a coma, yeah something. He was living this entire life while he was in the ecomas.
Speaker 3: And he was jumping into different lives. You know. He would be in a war one day and a h you know, a corporate press room the next, you know. And then when I read this book, I was like what because they took him and he'll tell you the story. Is very emphatic about it and very passionate about it. He loves his mother, you said, I mean sometimes he gets Our last interview was two hours and he really gets emotional and he got up and he says, I got to take a break, bill, And I said, go ahead, I'm going to talk for a little while. And you know that's what I'm good at. So I did and let him go sit down and cool off for a minute because he was talking about his mom. They took this guy as a kid to Vietnam and left him in the bush. And the story is so dramatic. I'm like, how can it be real? His handlers and you know what a handler is, they're all I mean, these people are brutal. The first few pages of this book will leave your mouth hanging open, because when we talk about what they do to children nowadays, with sex trafficking and all that, he's one, he's been through it, And my mouth was left hanging open after I've read. Now, I've had a rough life. My life is not the glamorous story at all, and I've been down through there. God had to sit me down for a minute and everything else. But this guy right here, he's been through it and his story, his story never changes, is the thing about it. I've interviewed him five times and literally you put the situations in different order trying to see how he would react, and it's the same thing every time. He really is genuine and his motives are to get his name back so the world will know. And he talks about the government being corrupt, which we know they are. Yeah, you know, both sides are controlled by the elite, both sides. It's not just one. It's both of them. And your vote was an illusion of choice, so they could. I mean, look the past four years prior to this president, now where so you would vote? Is the way you did? Now, that's the way it is. And he is really passionate about waking the public up to the truth. And you know, a lot of people don't understand his story because they've never had a life like that, and they don't understand the things that are going on in our society.
Speaker 1: Society today cognitive kicks in, you know what I mean? Yeah, you said it's just for us normies. That sounds like something out of a sci fi film. So yes, automatic, you know, disconnect like no, I can't.
Speaker 3: Do Yeah, And so yeah, I was happy to interview him. And then I mean they were just fabulous, amazing interviews. They were dramatic, they were fun. He got a chance to talk and tell his story uninterrupted. And he's brash his like I said, he's got a little mouth on him. But I'm sure you're going to interview him because he's down. He's down for it and his story is real. And you know what, I tried to put him in touch with some folks and won't you know, no name calling or anything that do interviews, and I've contacted you know. I'm I was connected with Sean Hannity. I met Sean in Atlanta, which I'm from. I'm from Atlanta, live here now. Back in the nineties, I owned a moving companies down here and I went to a convention of real estate convention and met Sean Hannity there when he was in radio here in Atlanta, and we both shared a commonality of being in radio in Alabama. I'm a former radio disc jockey and he is too, and shared an unusual story. But I've been trying to get Sean Hennity in on this and he may be replaced as well. I don't know. I can't get a hold of him. So we moved him up to New York. One of the moving companies that I work for actually moved him up to New York. And I'm trying to get his attention and I just can't. It's weird because he knows who I am, and yeah, I want him to share this story, but the media does not want to share this story because they're owned by who the cabal. Yeah, they're all loaned by the elites.
Speaker 1: Now, how long has it been since he has come out with all this stuff and wrote the books. I mean, is this something like recent or has it been out for a few years.
Speaker 3: Fairly resent, It's been like about I would say two and a half three years. I got in from the ground. He started on TikTok, and he got a following on TikTok, and the kicked them off. You know, I got kicked off TikTok.
Speaker 1: TikTok is the worst man I know. Man, I'm monetized on like almost all the social media platforms.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I talk about some some fringy out there stuff every once in a while, but it's like I've never got a community guideline strike or anything like that. But TikTok, I've had multiple and it's over stupid stuff. Stupid stuff. I mean, it's crazy. I've gotten mad several times and told myself I was going to quit TikTok because it wouldn't wear a crap. And I'll leave it for a few months and then I'll end up going back posting stuff again. Are you a hunter, a hiker for just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by and find an all American maid. It's like finding big Foot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear all over the Squatch surviivlegear dot com. Use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide.
Speaker 3: This picture that I'm showing is a side by side of John Junior when he's in his sixties and John Senior when he's in his thirties before his assassination. The eyes are identical, the mouth is identical, the nose is identical. These lines right here are identical. There's no doubt about it that the physical evidence and the ears tell the story. Are incredibly telling when it comes to identification of who he is. Right, and let me pull up us George's picture real quick again, Jess, so you can see. I want I wanna people to understand. Can you see that picture? No, Okay, what you're seeing is jfk Jr. On the right, folks and George O. Nases on the left. That's a real picture of jfk Jr. When he was a child. The picture of George O. Nassis or the fake jfk Jr. His earlobes are attached to his cheek. That's an identifier. Plus he has thick, black, curly hair. John's always have sandy brown hair, and his earlobs are detached, and this picture tells the story. And so a lot of people are upset. And here's one thing about it that I always say when people are verbalizing with me against John F. Kennedy, I said, you've been lying to about so many things. Earth, NASA, We've been to the moon. Our history is a lie, our geography is a lie. This was a lie. You believed all the other stuff. Now you're waking up, Wake up to the fact that this could be true and is true in my mind. And I believe God led me in this direction to help this guy expose his story and bring him to Christ because he's not a Christian. I love the brother just like we should love all people. I pray for him and I ask everybody to pray for him. He believes in some sort of Indian religion. I don't know what it is, from the West Coast, and I'm not going to mention. He'll tell you on his interview where he's from, and he's very proud of it. His mother was killed there, his sister was killed there, and his half brother was killed there, he watched George o. Nasi's bleed out his stepfather at the hands of some teenagers who were enticed by the handlers to go kill him. It's a dramatic, it's just an eye opening story that you will leave your mouthing and open for real, and you would think, how in the world does stuff like this go on? Well, how in the world are we missing four hundred and fifty thousand children every year in this country alone, and nobody ever does anything about it. How in the world over one million children go missing every year worldwide, and yet you won't believe what's happening to this man. And his childhood was robbed, his life was taken away from him. He was forced to live an adult life too quickly, and they put him with a group of hoodlums. Now look, I mean, you know, the Hell's Angels. I'm just saying, yeah, you know, and I'm not saying anything bad about the angels. They just raised him how they would raise their own kids. They protected him because their mother, his mother paid him. They were coming after the family. They were going to get control of the Kennedy fortune. Mm hmm, all right, So a lot of people say, well, what about RFK. Does he ever chat with him? And I had that question to it and he and he doesn't. He's reached out. They won't, They won't talk to him. Nobody in these realms of political agendas, they're all in it. I mean, you know, it's hard to say who is real anymore and who's not. M hmm if you don't fahone. Here's my thinking and just my opinion over what I've seen over the past six seven years when I've really turned up this conspiracy theorists mind of mine. I've always been that way. I've watched Ancient Aliens for years. In fact, I caught an episode the other day with Giorgio Suclaccus and Linda Motenhowell and all these Eric von Denigan, the charots of the gods, you know, all those folks. They got me started believing in aliens. Matter of fact, I'm wearing the shirt.
Speaker 1: Which I met Georgio a while maybe signed one of my elongated skulls. But I always thought that was fascinating because they're all over the truth but on it. And you know, but if you want to get technical about it, I tell people a lot of times I said, I think it's burbage. We get hung up on burbage. If you take God, you know, Satan, angels, demons, all of those things. By textbook definition, they are extraterrestrial. They're not of this world. So technically what they're saying is kind of correct. It's just they're they're not on the bulls either. They're kind of in the area.
Speaker 3: Sure could it be? Is it possible? And they had me going. They had me going, I mean, the evidence with the little planes and all this stuff, and they built them up to actually work them and you know, glide, these gliders that were made in miniature form, the huge monolithic structures that no machine can match nowadays, the technology to not only create it but move those structures. They had me going. Anyway. I don't know where I was going with that, but the point is here that we have to consider the possibility that John is telling the truth. And I consider it strongly because I don't think the Holy Spirit would have led me in to these relationships with Penny McCarthy and her dramatic story and John's story. And there's one more person that I know that is a Kennedy, another cousin of John, and her name is Courtney Brown, and she's not a follower of Christ either. She actually is one of those people with the unusual blood type and says that she's in connection with the coming ones, not Anukey.
Speaker 1: Of the hierarchy.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so yeah, I've had several conversations with hers. She doesn't like to hear me preach. I preach the word of God and I'm on it. And so I'm going to leave you with us. Go watch The Quiet Journey dot TV. It was put together by patriots that love this country, that believe in conservative and conservatism, morals, ethics and all that stuff. And they researched John's story. They put together this documentary that will absolutely stun you. If people would read the books, it would really just open their eyes. This book. Now, John is not a writer. It was ghost written with him telling the lady the story. And I forget her name, and it's in the cover stolen identity right here, and that's him on the cover. I just want to show you his face. That's John Junior, the amazing return of President Kennedy's son. Right here. That's him nowadays. And he does a live every day on Facebook. And he went from under five thousand followers over a year ago when I first met him and started doing interviews with him. Our interviews were an hour two hours long every time, and he jumped from just under five thousand followers up to almost fifty thousand in a year's time because this story is finally getting out there and the truth is being told and.
Speaker 1: Surprise, he's still alive. Honestly, earlier when I asked, you know, how long has it been, because it seems like that the powers that be would definitely want to shut him up unless they're afraid, I guess, of maybe making him a martyr and people believe in it, so they're just ignoring him and letting people try to believe he's just a crazy man. I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you're probably right. I think the more that the story is told, the more protection that he gets. The more people that follow him, the more protection he'll have. And that being said, when the story does break in the media that he is the real John F. Kennedy Jr. Whoever breaks the story is going to have the story of the century. And that's why I've been trying to get somebody to pay attention. But nobody has the courage to take this story and go with it all right, and so perhaps people like yourself donc might you know me continuing to interview John as I, you know, climb up in the rinks. Uh, you know, somebody's gonna notice. Maybe I'll finally get ahold of Sean and Doncing into doing an interview or just hearing the story. I've contacted local.
Speaker 1: With these guys you know in the podcasting world that I'm into, uh guests, uh, swapping and things like that are very common. So it's like I'll have somebody on my show that's maybe not being on you know, interviews before, and then boom, I started getting emails from friends wanting to hear the contact information or they start reaching out, and it gets like this whole circus going. So hopefully I know at least four or five guys that are in my circle that will definitely want to talk to you after they see this interview. So maybe they can give you a bigger megaphone.
Speaker 3: Man. You know, I'd be happy to do that, and I would definitely be better prepared. I didn't know what to expect today, and so the pictures weren't in order. I wasn't sure how are we going to do that, so you know, it's a little discombobulated. But I know the story by heart because I've talked to John so many times, and it's kind of like, you know, I can tell a story for him a little bit. But he'll come up with during the interviews with new stuff that I haven't heard before, and he'll say, oh, I remember this, and he'll bring up something new that's totally off the wall, and then I think he's going to put it in the next book, you know when that comes out, And yeah, it's a fantastic story. It's dramatic. If you alike intrigue and mystery and all this conspiracy theory stuff, you're gonna like John's story because it's real, and you'll find out that you are a conspiracy theorist too once you hear his story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chickens, that is the gateway to being a conspiracy theorist. It all starts with the chicken. Baby.
Speaker 3: Do you have chickens? No?
Speaker 1: I I grew up on the farm when I was a kid, and I've always had trust issues, so maybe that was my gateway drug.
Speaker 3: Listen, I grew up as well. Some of my time my dad was military and we lived all over the world, but some of my time I grew up on the farm. Later this is a part of my story that nobody's ever heard. I ran away from home when I was a teenager and went to live with my grandparents on the farm in South Alabama. And yeah, I have a dramatic story about that running away. I was trek and across New Mexico in a swim bicycle. And this is in the seventies, and I, you know, they caught me, and of course they're not going to let you go across country on a bicycle as a kid. Anyway, I thought I could do it, and I had all the gear and everything, and I was camping out in the desert. This was back when the cattle mutilations were going on. I've never told anybody this story except people in my direct wheelhouse. One night, I was camping out, you know, eating my pork and beans whatever it was, by the campfire, and went to sleep in my military sleeping bag. We call them mummy secks, and I woke up. I was fully clothed when I went to sleep. I woke up and I was running across the desert naked as a jaybird. I woke up running and it went back. My clothes were laid out in my sleeping bag, and so was I abducted. I don't know. I don't remember anything. But that's a weird story, is very bizarre. Nobody's ever heard that on the internet. Nobody. So here's the funny thing. Just prior to that, and directly after that, all these cattle mutilations were going on in that region of the country, right, and people were saying UFOs and this and that and the other, and you know, New Mexico area fifty one. Anyway, and I was I went to high school in Albuquerque at Eldorado High and so you know, it was that part of the country where it's known for UFO sidings. I wasn't trying to get abducted or anything. I'm running across the.
Speaker 1: Country trying to get to grandmother's house.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get into Granny's and that black eyed peace and those ham honks and all that good Southern cooking squirrel and gravy if you will. Now you're from the woods back up there, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Have you eaten any squirrel before? I have it?
Speaker 1: But I have some family members that have and of course they I'll say it tastes like chicken. Everything tastes like chicken. Even snake tastes like chicken.
Speaker 3: They say, I've had some rattlesneak. My dad was my granddaddy was a big rattlesnake hunter in South Alabama and used to catch rattlers to go to the rattlesnake Rodeo. Anyway, it's good to be here, y'all. It's thank you for putting up.
Speaker 1: With this story because I enjoyed the journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's real. And once again grab the books from Amazon stolen identity and uh the historians tale the amazing return to President Kennedy stun But be sure this won't cost you any money at all. Https colon slash slash the Quiet Journey dot tv and it will take It's an hour and eleven minutes long, and it we'll take you on a journey that will once again leave you us downdre because these things happen, and we are all subject to what John Kennedy Senior said, being slaves of the system. And that's another story in itself about the corporate United States of America.
Speaker 1: Well, I definitely enjoyed it. And taught me a lot of stuff. That's something I've not really took a deep dive in was the Kennedy stuff. I had like a surface level kind of understanding on a lot of it, but definitely will if you're still willing hook me up with them and have a conversation with him, I'd really enjoy that too. But before we go, brother Man, once again, thank you for coming on. Let everybody know where they can find you, websites, YouTube, anything you'd like to plug if they are curious. I want to see some more content from you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely now Number one, I'm going to tell you there it is in the background, the Rivers of Belief, and you can catch me on YouTube. Rivers of Belief Bill Messer. You have to put it in there because a River's a Belief is a song by Enigma and that is my theme song for opening and closing the show that morning show. Okay, you can find it on YouTube Rivers of Belief Bill Messer and all my episodes are there, or you can go to Facebook and catch me on the feature off. Every day I do a show three sixty five ten am daily, The River's a Belief Live, and I'm your host. Nice God, bless you, Doc, Thank you so much for having me on. Man, it's a pleasure and I look forward to doing it again. Listen, we just scratched the surface here. Oh yeah, so you say scratching the surface of the Kennedys. There's so much more and I can't wait to get John on your program.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Man, we like to get our fingernails dirty and dig yes on this show, so yeah, we definitely love to get into the trenches on some of these matters. Yes, sir guys, Hey, hope you enjoyed that. And if you be sure to check out the website and check out that documentary and hold on to your seat because I believe this is just part one of maybe a two or three part series. So we're gonna have some more conversations to dig a little deeper because my curiosity has been sparked, to say the least.
Speaker 3: Good. I'm happy about that then, And uh, you know it wasn't a wasted hour for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never wasted time with these and lightning conversations.
Speaker 3: Man. It's good Doc to have met you at Spiracy Con and thank you for having me on the show. By the way, we're going to do. Doc is going to be live on my show, and that's coming up on Halloween. We'll hammer down to town time and put a promo out there on on Facebook.
Speaker 1: And have everybody man, as you say, for the.
Speaker 3: Man that's me. I got that nickname. Let me just tell you real quick before we close. Somebody said, you know, after I post a lot of conspiracy stuff on the feed trough and somebody said one day, well, you're the Boogeyman, and they kind of stuck with me and I said, yeah, I am the Boogeyman. I'm not a John Wick Boogeyman, although I feel like that's my story sometimes, but they call me the Boogeyman. So there you go. Thank you guys for joining man. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, guys, check him out. Like I said, he dust up every day and it's always great conversations. But until next time, guys, just remember the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey. So good journey, guys. Now, that was a wild ride, and to be honest, guys, my mind was blown the whole time. I know you used to be having a little bit more dialogue than what I had in this episode, but I was honestly kind of out of my eldert here. I was sitting back and just kind of absorbing all this new information. And this was something that I was not really that familiar with to begin with, so it was all new information. And even if you did have some information on it, I believe that if you heard this story for the first time, this is a paradigm buster. This has got some shock factor to it. But it was crazy to sit back and hear this story unfold and the plausibility of it. And Bill's even said that he's going to hook me up with the man that we talked about tonight and having an interview. So I look forward to sitting down and actually talking to this man and getting the story from the horse's mouth, so to speak. But man, I hope you guys enjoyed that. Hey, let me know down the comments. What did you think of the episode? Do you think that this theory is plausible? I want to hear from you. Torch is high, guys, Star Start, Start, Start, side STANDSTI