Speaker 1: One one with Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Hey, you give up fifteen minutes to vote for you say, we played brought to you by Fairwind's Credit Union. You can do that until nine o'clock on the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Yes, three songs from Mayor Smith. Tell us which one to play, and we just randomly picked.
Speaker 3: Somebody went fowl Beeat.
Speaker 1: Tickets, yeah, Volbeat and hailstorm. That should be a good show man. Okay, so get that done. If you haven't done so already. Everybody who votes it will be in the running. And we have those tickets all week, all week long. So, uh, the first day of summer here, just in the last few days, right, and this would be a friendly reminder that, uh, you know, we live in the lightning capital of the world here in Florida.
Speaker 3: Who got struck.
Speaker 1: Actually in the first day of summer around the country, total four people struck by lightning in twenty four hours, including several here in Florida.
Speaker 3: So much for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more of a chance of getting struck by lightning then winning the lottery here. Whatever that's saying is.
Speaker 1: Dude, or the whole lightning never strikes twice in the same place, or I.
Speaker 2: Told you growing up, I knew a kid that got struck twice. He was never right. Do you have a little like a tick going everything? Somehow short circuit somehow he's still alive. So I don't really want to get into.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the worst, dude, is when you get those bolt out of nowheres where you're like, you know, there's a storm, like you can tell it's off in the distance, and here in Florida it really gets you. Sometimes you know it's.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be five miles away because you've been counting the there's the strike here's.
Speaker 1: And then you know, just because it's so hot and humid, and you just get used to the pattern here in Florida, you're like, this is gonna boil up here and we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be in it sooner, all right inside, and then honey, can you bring me some o your pants?
Speaker 1: And then there's the uh, you know, you sitting out on your patio or wherever you already go, let's go inside. And then you turn around you see how many houses have been struck by lightning and burn down right here in central Florida the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's you know, at the the show Jelly Roll and post Malone. We're sitting in a parking lot and here the here the damn straw or here the thunder after the strike is like right on top right and there goes the fire engine house got struck right there on a church.
Speaker 3: God, I'm talking walking distance. Burn it up.
Speaker 1: That is just one thing that if it's gonna get you, it's gonna get you. Yeah, not much you can do. Well, you can.
Speaker 2: You can play the smart way of staying, you know, away from trees which we were parked under when that bolt hit, and you know, not be out.
Speaker 3: Golfing to finish that right.
Speaker 2: We can make it through these last two holes with metal golf club up in the air.
Speaker 3: Need a lightning rod helmet such a thing.
Speaker 2: Now, because all it does fry your brain and then you'd have the twitch. We talked about.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you? Long story?
Speaker 1: All right, it's only Monday. We do have headline of the week contender number one. I think ready to go here for your consideration.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me record this son of a gun and go Barnsley. Wait, it didn't start recording it. It's on a delay.
Speaker 1: Barnsley bars hours extended despite breast jiggling incident.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 1: Let me break this down for you. In the Barnsley area in Yorkshire, England, a bar was petitioning the local city council for extended hours for drinking. Yeah, and various folks showed up to UH voice concerns about that, including an individual who brought some closed circuit TV footage. I guess for the council members to see.
Speaker 3: Do you really think this place needs to stay open longer? And there's the jiggler. This is what happens when you drink alcohol.
Speaker 1: Do you want this place to stay open four more.
Speaker 3: Hours a day? This is only staying open until midnight.
Speaker 2: You imagine what's gonna happen at four Yeah, those panties are gonna be off and being waved on her finger like this while she stands on the bar.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: This particular bar's current hours were eleven am till midnight. The council has now gone ahead and green lighted them nine am until two am.
Speaker 3: Look they go wrong.
Speaker 1: Despite rest jiggling incidents got the green light.
Speaker 2: A couple counselmen are out there, gun. I note I'm doing next Friday approved.
Speaker 1: For the record, that is the first time I've seen the two words breast in jiggling right next to each other in a headline.
Speaker 2: And for the record, I have headline of the Week taped the first one.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this we go to Portland, Oregon, which will explain really this story that it's Portland high speed chase. This was early Friday morning, ended up with the suspect fleeing on foot after firing shots at pursuing officers. I've not named the suspect. I'm gonna leave it for this fine news reporter to fill you in on and I have this full news report on our Facebook page. Police still searching for the driver accused of firing shots at officers during a pursuit this morning.
Speaker 3: The man's name is Looney. Police consider him armed and dangerous.
Speaker 4: K two Shallby Slaughter joins us live in the Eastmoreland neighborhood where this happened. And shall be first question, and it's on everybody's mind right now, is that actually the suspect's name?
Speaker 1: So his full name is Looney? John Franklin Tune.
Speaker 2: Portland, Baby, He didn't make this up, like you know how you change your name.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Nope, he was named the last name was tune too, and.
Speaker 2: They knew the last name is Toon. We're either gonna call him looney or spit. Well, let's put the John Franklin right in the middle. Parent's big old school cartoon fans. His brother read Runner, another brother whiley nothing else. Dad to that man, w j R R Orlando's rash as m