Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lenchend Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right? Just another quick heads up. We have Metallica tickets each morning this week. Yes, how do you win the Metallica tickets? Lynched Taco place a vote for you? Say we play it, which you can do right now jr. Facebook page.
Speaker 3: You're voting on which Molly Hatchets song you want to hear. Your choices are Whiskey Man, Flirt with Disaster or Gator Country.
Speaker 2: Listener suggestion this morning, So tell us which one of those to play back in nine, the one with the most votes.
Speaker 3: We'll absolutely do that and then randomly pick somebody to win Metallica tickets. All that we ask only vote once for you say we play it? JR. Our Facebook page. Don't don't vote and drive or text and drives. Go ahead, You have about fifteen more minutes to take your time, all right.
Speaker 2: Wits a good thing. With your lengthy resume, you'd be able to probably offer some perspective on this first story. Have to do with trucket again, No, it does have to do a transportation though your days as a chopper pilot. Oh yeah, between you and you know, maybe if we had the life coach here, I think maybe this might have been more of a life coach situation that we're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Oh, ask him on Wednesday when it comes.
Speaker 2: What we have here is the CEO of a concrete company in Minneapolis at war with the city that he lives in, which is East Gull Lake, a very well to do I guess suburb of the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: If you noticed, pat emphasized cement because no concrete. Whenever you bring up concrete, cement, whatever, there's a handful of people who get all all crazy. It's not that it's not called that. Settle down everybody.
Speaker 2: So what's the CEO's name is Doug Schieffer, and he is at odds with East Gull Lake over the use of his helicopter. He insists that there is nothing wrong with him taking off and landing his chopper there at his multimillion dollar estate in Gull Lake's Steamboats Bay.
Speaker 3: First world problems right there exactly.
Speaker 2: He's had the ongoing dispute over whether he can take off, land and store his helicopter on the property. The city maintains that under its zoning ordinances, those activities constitute an airport and aren't permitted in residential lake shore areas.
Speaker 3: Hey, your neighbor's got to hear that. They don't want to hear it. Then when you're coming in, you gotta hear you coming into blowing your trash cans all over the placement. Oh, I didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: Your piles of leaves and stuff going everywhere for this time of year.
Speaker 3: For those that are curious about my uh my chopper pilot days, yes, it was when I was a young boy on the way to my buddy Frank's hunting camp. His dad let me take control. I had our lives in our hands, bat at the age of probably probably probably around ten years old. It was cool, man. We landed that thing right in like a you know, an I Hop parking lot or one of those places, and we were in a spectacle and somewhere the redneck town. You know, it was great.
Speaker 2: You guys did too, uh any of that chopper hunting, did you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Wish?
Speaker 3: It's that's a hot button issue with some weenies. Mom, man, you can hang out of and chopper mow down a herd of elk. I say, machine downder that. So he's not gonna be able to park it.
Speaker 2: There is no unless those ordinance has changed. Look, you're the CEO of what I'm assuming is a huge concrete company because you own a multimillion dollar home. Dude, start greasing some wheels here, man, Yeah, cut some back room deals.
Speaker 3: How do you get contracts?
Speaker 4: Same?
Speaker 3: You know this game. There's big money in that stuff. Man, I remember I told you it was the Creed Show with all the guys in the Asphalt company. Very cool dudes too, just walking by the Getaco. Come on in, have a beer in our section.
Speaker 2: Were they sitting in there telling concrete jokes?
Speaker 3: No, no, we were all enjoying the Creed competition.
Speaker 2: Good morning, cementhead. All caps texts should be coming in in three two one. Exactly dangerous Christmas music. An outfit called Insurance Opedia. I guess this is some insurance industry deal just pleaded a study that indicates that Christmas songs with over one hundred and twenty beats per minute can lead to dangerous driving. Actually, they will go a step further and say any song with over one hundred and twenty EPM can cause dangerous driving, but they decided to break it down and make it, uh you know, seasonal here.
Speaker 3: Just in time for the holidays. What the hell do you think of Metallica song gues Doe.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now, you're literally taking your hands into your own life, or your life into your hands if you're rocking Frosty the Snowman while you're driving, because that comes in at a whopping one hundred and seventy two beats per minute.
Speaker 3: You could be doing that on our on our Sisters station ever the Magic one O seven seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure this is the type of promotion they want. Hey, when you're in the holiday mood and you want to go.
Speaker 4: Fast and reckless, now tune in for some FRD see the Snowman. Oh god, look what's number two? All I want for Christmas? Is you Mariah Carey?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She still does it for me. Oh yeah, no, no argument there whatsoever. She didn't go out a date. There's something about her.
Speaker 2: Number three The Screamer Felice Navi Dodd from Jose Feliciano. Please, I can see where you know the next thing, you know, both hands are off the wheel and you're flinging them in the air like you just don't care, and you're careening down into a drainage ditch.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think I've ever been in a room or in my car anywhere doing two hands in the ear.
Speaker 2: According to this, at number five, you could get you might come end up in a fireball over happy Christmas. War is over from John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
Speaker 3: Come on, OK, now that's somebody I really don't care for. Mariah carry though. Did Mariah go off the off the rails a little bit? Didn't? Wouldn't she go to She had some crazy I know Eminem was poking it for a bet. He was, uh huh he did? Mariah Carey? Yeah, really a thing? Yeah she she Yeah, Well, well knew was sitting here. I'm gonna go ahead. Laura Trump Off, I had that Laura Trump mkinny Mariah here.
Speaker 2: Our minds just worked differently. We mentioned that Laura Trump is stepping down as co chair of the RNC because it's speculated that she actually may nd up being UH named Marco Rubio's replacement to serve out his term or find a place in the incoming uh administration in another capacity. So she's stepping down from that job, and he goes from that news to searching her in a bikini.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you gotta do, It's called show research. I'll get this Mariah now, well, I know, I know that did you cross Pollen eight with M and M?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I just want to see her pictures. When we were saying that she never goes out a date. She's a package of cheese. She's like a fine wine. Bro dare I put bikini for her? All right?
Speaker 2: Come on, we got Wall Street Journal just did a big riveting story. Boy, you can make money doing anything these days. How about north of one hundred dollars an hour as a backscratcher?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Tony George is the fifty five year old fifty five year old owner of Scratcher Girls in Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred and thirty dollars for.
Speaker 2: An hour of scratching using her three inch manicured nails, raking them down on her client's back, limbs, scalp and even the insides of their ears.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of perfs. This is a scratch a batch, that's what this is. And eminem I searched Mariah uh Mchini Eminem and Mariah carries long standing feud. Yeah that was from two thousand the rapper was it a feud or they and the fantasy singer struggled to put their emotions aside and make peace after Eminem claimed claiming that they dated.
Speaker 2: Oh so it was, uh, let's not tell anybody about this on one of their parts, and somebody told people about it.
Speaker 3: I'm not ideah. Whenever she went to Diddy parties, freak out.
Speaker 2: If there's a list that comes out, that is the one I Who else wants to see that list?
Speaker 3: Who doesn't?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Man, babes, he doesn't want to see a list.
Speaker 2: If you're on that list, you don't what to say exactly, but just the curiosity is killing me on that one.
Speaker 1: Fuck your best friend, except you don't have to buy your beer or Lona's money. J R r