Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog?
Speaker 3: My dog.
Speaker 2: We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough here. Look, I'm new to window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. It is fit. Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quin on out there? It's thought of a mention about text nine. I don't know. Easy annount there. Yeah, I'm welcome right.
Speaker 1: Heady, Welcome back everyone. I've got a very special episode for you today, one that I've been looking forward to for a long time. If you're a fan of bigfoot research, the Sierra Sounds, or just the pursuit of the unknown, you're in for a treat. I had the privilege of sitting down face to face with none other than Ron Moorehead, a man whose name is synonymous with the legendary Sierra Camp recordings. From the late nineteen sixties through the mid nineteen seventies, Ron was part of a small group that documented some of the most compelling audio evidence ever captured in the world of sasquatch research. In this interview, Ron takes us deep into those early days, how they set up their recording equipment, where the microphones were placed, in relation to their makeshift shelter, and the challenges they faced while capturing these incredible sounds. But that's just the beginning. I also press Ron on some of the tougher questions, the footprint evidence, the authenticity of the sounds, and the scientific scrutiny surrounding them. We discussed the work of Scott Nelson, a former military linguist who has analyzed these recordings in detail, as well as doctor Curlin's findings, and yes, I ask the big question, will Scott Nelson submit his research for peer review? But perhaps the biggest highlight of this episode is something truly special. Over six minutes of never before released vocalizations recorded by Al Berry in nineteen seventy two. These sounds have never been made public until now, and let me tell you they are something else. During our conversation, Ron also mentioned some exciting work he's been doing with Brett Eichenberger and Jill Rimmen Snyder, the creative minds behind the documentary A Flash of Beauty. They are actively working with Ron to bring even more of these unreleased recordings into the public eye in their new documentary. I've been in touch with both Brett and Jill, and once their latest project is ready, I plan to have them on the show to dive deeper into what they've uncovered. I'm still reviewing twenty more minutes of recordings and what you'll hear today is just the beginning. And trust me, there are some nuggets in this conversation that I don't think Ron has ever addressed before. So sit back, get comfortable, and prepare yourself for an interview that dives deep into the history, the mystery, and the evidence behind the Sierra Sounds. Ron, first and foremost, thanks so much for inviting me here. It is great to be here in the great state of North Carolina talking about the Sierra Sounds. Let's get the full picture for everybody. Can you take us back to what these guys were experiencing up there and how you got involved in the camp.
Speaker 3: Sure, thank you, Brian. Yeah, it started for me in nineteen seventy one. I was involved with some hunters. They came out with a story about these things coming around the camp. This is incident about a mollains between Alec Tahoe and Yosemite. The two brothers are gone up that summer into this camp, which is about eighty four hundred feet in elevation and eight miles into the wilderness or a remote area. But that's where they got The deer hunting camp had been since sinety fifty eight for the Johnson brothers, and they came out with this story. There was something besides bear messing with them up there. At night. They went out when the commotion was over with, and I saw these huge tracks in the mud there. Donald wouldn't go back by himself. He invited me to go back with him, just because didn't like what happened at all. He didn't know where to put that in his paradigm. His religion said that giants don't exist anymore. They're just in the Bible and somewhere like that. They went back up. The guys were okay, so we went out. I started going back as often as I could get somebody go with me that nineteen seventy one several times, I don't remember how many times, but we all started taking tape recorders up there and started recording The winner of nineteen seventy two. Warren Johnson, the leader of our group. He wrote Ivan Sanderson, cryptozoologist. Ivan Sanderson thought he was probably having his leg pool or something, so he contacted Peter Burns said, I don't know if it's anything to this or not, but he thought it was a hoax. Peter read the twenty three page later from one he thought it was a hoax also, however, because that don't happen, I have repeated visits like that anyway. Peter knew a man named Al Berry who worked for a record Searchlight newspaper in read in California. Totally if he wanted to go down and check it out, he could, but too far away for him to go down there just see if it was good or not. All actually thinking the same thing. And I didn't know all this until later years when I've seen the correspondence between them all. Al came down and interviewed us Hall and asked if he to go up. And so in nineteen seventy two when we could get back in, Warren Johnson took me back in and we'll started going back and he started experiencing the same thing. He was trying to find out who could be pulling our leg way back in the middle of nowhere and leaving no signs except for their tracks and sounds they were recorded. Albert was recording also, we were all recording, so we had a lot of redundancy in the sounds. This went on seventy one actually all the way through seventy six. Repeated to visits, not every time, but many times in seventy two, seventy four right in there, and it wasn't until seventy four when I actually saw one very elusive. They're very fast. I was recorded at the same time, so therefore I got to see what made the sound. So they say, if you don't see what made the sound, you don't know what made the sound. He's been accused of all kinds of things. Albery. He's one that kind of pro concused, the one that's trying to go out and try to solicit some professionals to study the sounds. He went to a little Belieberman at Brown University, first in phil Flaud. He was a former student trying to make fun of him or something, and he's a congressive researcher and said that he wouldn't do it. I finally found the professor Kurlin at the University of Wyoming, who took a lot unbiasedly. I'll just wanted he wanted to get a professional hind and say it's either fake or it's real. Doctor Kerwin did a year long study, gave his report at the University of a British Columbia nineteen seventy six, I think it was. He wrote it in a paper that was posted in a book A Man Like Monsters on Trial nineteen eighty or UCB Press. Anybody wanted to see that would have to get that book and read the paper. He concluded after a year long study there was no fowel making. It was all legitimate stuff. It hadn't been slowed down, speeded up. There was no sixty cycle Holme minute. There was nothing else. There was legitimate, real he said. On one clip of it represented an animal eight foot tall, eight foot two. I think he said something like compared to the human vocal mechanism, So that kind of put it up there, but not enough for academia, because I still think it's an ape in the woods, right, and we all did too at the time. Didn't realize just how significant all this was until modern times we saw it all started looking around up there while he was there, all did to you, still trying to figure out how anybody could do this, And that was before current said it was above the human range, and a lot of it was anyway. We started going out and talking about it after that in different conferences and places all over the United States actually, but still couldn't answer the odyssey that went with it. There were some strange things went on up there besides the organizations, strange lights, strange sounds that wouldn't language at all. It was. I talked about this my first book of Voices in a Wilderness. But there's more to it. There's just more to it where you're still looking how an ape could do this. We didn't realize that only humans have the vocal mechanism for spoken language like I'm doing now. That was revealed in actually Philip Lieberman's paper his only humans have the cognitive ability to speak like with morphine streams. It wasn't until two thousand and eight till a crypto linguist was trained by the Navy as a crypto linguist. It's been his career in the Navy. It desidherim transcribing the foreign silence. It's either codes or language, and determine if it was a language. He got a hold of the sounds by accident and came out and interviewed me and Albery both got the context behind the sounds. Ask the stadium. We let him. He came back and says, this is spoken language. By the human definition of language, it means a morphine stream of words. It means cognitive ability like we're talking now. I know that animals, supposely, not a whale, not a dolphin, nothing has that abilities of us as humans. That's established by Philip Liberman actually, and he said that only humans have that bok mechanism. That's a highly bulon with the tongue of nervous system into the brain to say innumerable amount of words. So that put it over the edge for me right there. If that's the case, you got those three bullet points you got doctor Curlin saying it's out the human range. Outside, you got Scott Nelson the crypto language, who says it's a spoken language. Then you got doctor Philip Lieberman says it's only humans have that, So it has to have a human component, and that's where I go with it. I didn't really realize all that until years later when I called this promission together for my studies. So it's certainly put me on a hunt for how they did what they did. They did some really strange things and had some really strange things go on up there. So I got out of the Newtonian physics which were all raised in which sixteen eighty seven, we know the things that are all fall easier to the fall, you can measure anything, it's all predictable. That's what we live in our third dimensional environment. So that's how it got started for me, and I got me on a a worldwide wind check other countries out and see what's going on with them.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about your siding when you got to see these things, because that's one of the things I did was get some questions from the audience, and that was one of the questions that the audience had was did you or any of the other guys that were up there see what you were interacting with? Clearly you did that. Can you talk a little bit about that set up the scene for us and talk about what you saw and what you experienced.
Speaker 3: Sure was the night I recorded the Simuri cry that called it fineteen seventy four. Bill and I he was our packer. We just got into camp, and these things. We're at the camp when we got there, so they obviously knew where it was going. And we put thought all together from other signs we saw on the way in just before was it was dusk but not dark. We heard the pounding. They're cracking on the rocks and coating they give with whoops, whooping sounds, and we knew we was in for it then, but we still outside the shelter. Normally they wouldn't interact with us until we were inside the shelter. We had which was a group of trees that grew in a circle. We wrapped our cables around it. I didn't, but it was done before I was went up there. Put classic over the top of it, so that gets you out of the weather and dead, folding it up against the cables. Anyway, they started messing with us, chattering stuff like that. I said, messing with this, that's what they do and mess with I think that they know more about their woods than we do. They do. It was an exciting night and I heard that thing. Well, we was hearing two of them chatter. We think it's too ado, less than a female down below by the creek. And then behind this was a semurai cry goes on and actually that money maker he coined that when he heard first heard these sounds and the ninety five I think it was. That night was a big night. I saw this thing shoot down through the trees. Could not give you any definition on it, but it was fast. It was by a beetle, and that was very smooth, very fast. That's first and only glimpse I ever got the one that I know of other people. My daughter saw them three times up there. But there's something about got to watch out for you bring a young lady pretty well anything, because the young ones out there and they crossbreed, I believe with indigenous people it's also the Native American lore as they are crossbreed. I think some of them are a little more human like than others, and some of them I may have different abilities than others. I get into how they did what they did because it didn't make sense the Newtonian world that we live in, which is three of us environment. I get reports on these things, they them disappear, and it has to be a scientific answer. Al Burry the guy we took in there in seventy two and I became friends with him after that, and where we started talking about. He said, don't talk about this strange stuff because you lose people with that stuff, because people can't understand anything outside of what they can see, you feel in touch, and anything material or physical and predictable. Everything we know of is that way. But that's not true. There's a whole other science out there called quantum science, and it's acknowledged science, but it's out of our being able to prove it because it's out of our site. You can't see it. Ever, that got me into quantum science and trying to understand the enigma's associated with these beings. I think I've got a lot of the answers put together in my head. Anyway, I don't know if anyone else wants to agree with it. I just encourage people to look into that because it rides on the back of our Nictonian physics of everything, which is sixteen eighty seven. Quantum science wasn't even established to explain, got the Nobel Prize in nineteen eighteen for it. Businessests like Einstein have been studying today. You got theoretical physicals. So they've got to be called theoretical because you can't see it. It's like ourselves. You can see how that works, but it works.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch ot to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: A lot of other things work on the back of quantum science. Back Doctor Christopher Prayer at West Texas A and M says, everything from the atom through the cosmos works on the laws of quantum physics. It's just things for out there that we don't see, that we don't understand yet. That's because of who we are at humans. We're born into with this restriction. We only go into this environment of this third dimensional density. We only see within one in thirty and seven and seventy terror herts, that's our frequency, everything everything, So one more time, everything is energy, frequency and vibration. If you don't find the vibration of something that's where you get into everything how things change. Because you can find the vibration of anything, you can change its matter. According to quantum physics. How does matter change in energy? That was proven by CERN in twenty twelve when the hydront collide and made energy out of a particle. They learn to how to do a lot of things, and they're learning more and more all the time. And I just want to ride to Agaway and try to learn more because there's some strange things that going on up there. How do they disappear? That's been told? Everybody just shoves them off. Nothing can disappear if they said it ain't there. Not true. You got doctor Paul de Rock at the Nobel Prize in nineteen thirty three for substantiating antimatter. He called it because there's antimatter and there's matter. That's the direct change between energy and matter. Matter and energy are interchangeable, hands down. That's been established now mathematically was established, but it's also established by a CERN. Get into that and you think if they can find the frequency of their matter, they could change in the energy. Now a lot of people don't want to go with that, but it can happen if they can change the matter energy, they'd go out of our visual perception. We only see within the frequency of learned thirty subment city terrors. That pretty much put that one out of most people's reach. But a lot of people want to follow that would understand that's possible. But they got to reach some frequency. All these vocalizations we had up there, which are outside the human range, a lot of we don't know how high, because our little cassette recorders wouldn't do that. They wouldn't tell you everything. So that's all we had in those days, real to real, but we never took really real up there, just too much for the mules our saddle bags. So anyway, it was quite an adventure and still is. I don't know if I'll ever get to the bottom of it until one of these things comes out of the woods and says, HI, tells us what they're saying. But they were trying to say something to me that nineteen seventy four before I was fortunate enough to get my cassette recorder out of the saddle bag and turn it on.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you mentioned the setup and what you guys were using. That's one of the first questions that I had because I worked with sound all the time. I'm a content creator. I do podcasts, so I'm constantly listening to sounds and what is out there in the zeitgeist. As far as the Sierra sounds, a couple of times I've heard them and it sounds like you guys are in the shelter and there's times when these creatures are vocalizing. Can you talk a little bit about how you did that, because I've heard it other places that I know. You can google it now and there's like a four minute thing on YouTube and it sounds almost in some of those clips that you guys are in the same place with these creatures. Can you paint the picture for me and the audience about how this was done. Were you guys recording from inside your shelter or did you have recorders outside where they were closer to the creatures? How did that work?
Speaker 3: As far as the set up in seventy one, thirty seventy by, not seventy four, but those years, we had the microphone set in the cracks of the shelter and the recorders were extra our sleeping bags where we're we're playing. They usually when it was outside by the stove which we carried in and put together on mules. We'd wait till we heard a big crack or a sound of some type, because it's very distinctive, very decisive when you hear it. It's not like some bear, some deer stepping on something that's heavy. That's the time we thought let's go in, because we leave food out for him generally, and I take it generally. Once we was inside the shelter, we could turn the tapecros on or off. The night that dal Berry got those very clear ones, which were my first CD I produced, Dunton Freaks and narrates it. It's integrated with the sounds that he was recording at night. We were all recording, but he got the very best ones. He had it remote it up about forty feet from the shelter. Behind our shelter as on a little pine tree actually had a turned upside dock to the stereo recorder, but we didn't know that at the time. When you taped the microphone to the tree, one of them was right behind one of those big trees up there. He thinks you are behind a big rock out cropping. I had some very unique recordings from several other times that I lost in a house fire. Unfortunately, I had my stereo microphone set up. I had a little portable D cell battery. It does operate on stereo, so it was a little bigger than a cassette, but I could all it in. I lost all the in the fire. Fortunately, one of them that I had i'd send off after I got back to the seventy four recording. I sent it to al Berry, so I had a copy of it. I didn't lose that one. Bill McDowell who was with me, also recording, but he transfers his onto reel to reel when he gets hold and reuses them again. By the way, if you're out there listening to this, don't do that. If you record it once, leave it alone, you get a studied or see what's going on with it, because once you screw with them, you can't get a forensic study again. Now, I had quite a few recordings that I wish I still had, but I don't produce the second CD from the copy that al Berry had of mine. There sounds so different than seventy four when he was recording. When they're outside, they were actually yelling something at me, and i'd yell back, trying to mimic them, still thinking I'm talking to an ape out there. They can't talk about whatever they're doing. I'm going to try to duplicate it. And that's what I was trying to do. But if I know them, then what I think I know now, I would do things differently because there since you had been lookst what we were dealing with up there, and I got to say that pretty clearly what we were dealing up there. I don't think all of them are that way, some of them can. I think some of them have crossed reread so many eons of time with Indigenous people that some of them have lost that that maybe speaking. I don't know. I just know that the Patterson track, I think that was a hybrid, definitely a hybrid. Have a lot of years across reading is there are tracks in the Pattison track way which I have one are so different than ours, but in different in the way that there's not the arts that's in the Patterson track, there's not the angle of the toes like the Patison tck. All ours are just even not across the top. That's over years of being up there seeing tracks. I just think that there's different ones, and some of them have different attributes than others, and that gets us into way back history. Because I was raised religious, say, I have a pretty good knowledge of Biblical scriptures and stuff. So I was originally trying to find out where giants came from, what happened to them. But then I had to get into Mesopotanian, the Samerian texts, and got all the way into the canaform to find the core of most of our languages, most are written languages. That's the core that Pustup came out. It was a canaiform text. You find that what takes a chapter or two to explain things in the Bible, it took hundreds of thousands of years. You read how it falls right into how they took that and just about every written language it has a core in that. So I got into that and I found out a whole lot more what's really going on. And they talked about hibrisation, the fallen ones in the Bible, or I call them aliens that came down and they were at an Achey. They cross spread with indigenous people and created what ended up with in several different trial periods, I think us I said, so the desthmic man in our image, and then you get into caniform text or why they talked, because it was like twelve ali ali in the caniform text as God always talked about and singular, but there was actually twelve of them. But there was an innumerable mind about an hockey, some good, some bad. How they were doing what they shouldn't have done, which was coming down here and interfere with us. But that's where the Samarians got there, pigured it up rear to it us all the knowledge that we have today, smiles of it. I don't think they was in the computers that much.
Speaker 1: Speaking of high strangeness and some of the weird things that you've described that you guys were experiencing up there, the strange lights and some of the other things that were going on, something that people have talked about many times on the show. I have had less Strouds or Ivoryman on the show has talked about having what he believes to be a telepathic connection to Sasquatch. Interestingly enough, I had an interview recently with a gentleman. He was talking about this new podcast that came out a couple of years ago called The Telepathy Tapes. In a nutshell. A couple of doctors and this lady who does this podcast has looked into nonverbal autistic children and young adults and they have proven that they have telepathic ability. They communicate telepathically with each other A lot of times it's a connection with a parent, and I used to laugh at that theory. Chris Noel is one of those people who have talked about written books about possibly Sasquatch being some sort of savant or having some sort of autism and being able to have that telepathic connection with each other and with human beings. Did you, guys, ever experience anything that you would even attribute to being close to a telepathic communication of it?
Speaker 3: We were all very analytical. I think everybody has the ability. Everybody has the ability to do that. I think sometimes you might sense of some usparient call you in the phone ringers and nuts version college, you know. I think we just need to exercise our intuitiveness, which is another thing you do when you meditate. I think it's all goes back into frequency. You find the frequency and a lot of people I've heard people tell me about the telepathic thing's going on with them. Maybe that's what they were trying to tell me that night. It relaxed my brain a little bit. Maybe I get an saying what they're saying. I don't know. That's a funny way to look at it. Yeah, Telepathy is something that I think we all have in our genes. We have that ability if we just learn how to clean upon ourselves. That means going into the penia. Language is in here, which the receptor in my opinion, the receptor of above the source whatever that is, It has direct traction to your heart, which has its own brain. By the way, most people don't understand that. Yeah, but it does. That has to be in coherence with upstairs, what's going on above your shoulders, because we're all being conditioned. The conditioning is all you got to go by what you learned from, whether it's your language or culture or whatever it is. We're all conditioned. So the strangest up there to the story, it balls into quantum science, I believe. But telepathically, they have that ability to do anything with their frequency. If you're on the right frequency, they work with you. I think they do a lot of that. People at night and it's dark, because I think the frequency the earth drops to our frequency at night. Things happen when you get in that era. It's easier for them to communicate with people who are in their laxed state, not that you're asleep. A lot of things happened when need to go to sleep the people. I think it's just a dream or something, but maybe it's a little bit more than that.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the footprints and what was left behind that you guys found. How often did you find these footprints. It's one of those things that has been a little bit of a contested moment about some of the things that happened.
Speaker 3: To know.
Speaker 1: Grover Krantz had some things to say about those, and Meldrum has had his opinion on the footprints. Can you describe those You mentioned them being a little different than Patty's Prince for example. Can you describe where you were finding them, how you guys found them, What did they look like physically?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were bigger or one thing there was small ones. We had some nine inch onans while with an eighteen inch win in snow that told us it was an adolests that cross. We had heard an adolyst too. One night in seventy four. I actually recorded it. That's why I think it was ad less than a mother down there. I think ad lessons are getting a little bit bold around humans. Maybe they're teaching them something. I don't know. But the tracks up there were five toed all of them. They had a very little arts to them and walk one print in front of the other. I wouldn't expect the Krantz who's passed away now or Melding me the one to acknowledge them. I never let them have a truck to check, so I didn't know Krantz. He lived in Squim, of course, where I used to live. He wouldn't even talk to us about it. He comes mind because they're all conditioned in a parameters of classical science. It doesn't follow the rules. They won't get off that box. I hate to say that to Jeff. I know Jeff pretty well. I've been on with him a lot of times over in Russia with the Mexicans Siberia, and he won't even talk to you about it. Asking about then that was twenty eleven. I'd been into it then, trying to figure out something that you've got to be with science when you get with this stuff where people aren't going to buy it, not to be professor behind it PG. That's why these guys get the attention because they got the PhD. I'm a citizen PhD and I've looked into it and I think it answers a lot of questions. I had. The tracks, We looked for them. You only find what you look for. If you're not careful, you walk right by them. We look for the toes mainly, then you find out the trackway if there is one. They're not easy because we had to compose granted up there a lot of times in a lot of the areas around our shelter as we're sometimes if you hear the sounds right outside there, you know there's got to be a track somewhere. So you find them out there, and we'd cast them, and I've cast them, and I've got the cast. I got an original track cast. But people like Jeff Meldrim, they're going to compare it to the Patterson track if it's got everything Patterson track has. If it doesn't, it's considered a faker or not real or something else. I know Jeff, he's a good gentleman, a good nice man, but he has to stay with his parameters. I understand that, so I don't begrudge him at all, but there's no upside to us giving him out of tracks. So I know what we deal to with up there. I don't have to prove it by a track, but if I wants a question about that, that's my answer. They're going to compare it to what they know. What they feel like they know is a big Poot track, and that's a Patterson track because there was a film with it right. As many times as we tried to get a picture, we never got a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's one thing that I have dealt with. I have cast prints on my property in North Carolina. We've done entire shows on one of my other podcasts about gatekeeping in the Bigfoot community. There is gatekeeping to an extent when it comes to evidence. Because people were asking me as soon as I put those tracks out and I cast them and allowed people to see them, They're like, has it been validated by Jeff Meldrum or Cliff Barrickman. I know Jeff and Cliff both. Yes, I was going to send it to them, but at that moment, it really made me think about all the evidence. The Sierra sounds, the tracks from there, my tracks, my prints, my audio I've recorded, was are we putting too much stock in one or two opinions because they are just comparing it with what's already been known quote unquote known, and then they're sticking to their paradigm. And if they're not looking outside of that and willing to be more open minded about differences in your tracks or my tracks or Patty's tracks, are we doing a disservice to some of the evidence. In my opinion, I think we are. I think it's important. I have great respect for Jeff, I have great respect for Cliff, but at the same time, they've been wrong. Let's just be honest. They've been wrong about certain trackways that ended up being hoaxes, and they were one hundred percent on board with them being real. So if they made a mistake, then could they make a mistake now? So I think we have to be very careful in my opinion as a community on gatekeeping and looking at evidence with an open mind. Stay tuned for more sasquatch Oat to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: I agree with you one hundred percent. That's very important, and that's what my goal is. At my age. I'm in my eighties now, I just want to bring classical science and quantum slize together because they won't get out of their balks. And I believe that's what they're in. They're in a condition paradigm, and that they won't get out of that. I think if one of us come in and start talking to them, they'd still say that they don't. I make a difference some people, but I've been around these things. I've seen some of the stuff they do, and there's no answer for it in classical science, and that's where they're at. It's a shame that they have to degrade things that don't meet up with their paradigm. I know they do that, and that's okay with me. It's truth will prevail. That's my favorite saying whatever sureth will come out sooner or later. They're not all the same. I believe. I got way back into beings from the Cosmos coming here hos Ago. That's what I write about in my last book. It's just that there's been a lot of hibrisation programs going on here. There's a lot of things went on by advanced beings. They have been here, they're here now. Why they don't expose themselves is because We're in a place where we're supposed to live out our karma. We're supposed to know, we're supposed to learn from our experiences when we're here. That's teaching everything because nothing else has what we have as humans. We're made into images. I'm very special of very high frequench of being. If we learn from that, and that's what we're life's about, and we will die. If you don't learn, you got to learn it. I got to come back and learn it. I'm sorry. I wasn't raised this way to reven multiple embodiments, but I do now because you got to learn. And if you don't learn, how you learn, you learn from you know what it's like, what's really we're supposed to be like. You have to learn with love and compassion with everybody else. You can't go out there hurting people or live in a victim paradigm yourself. You have to just learn to care. We're in a warring species and that's because of the Aninochy, the ones that fell, They've created the wars. Getting into Greek pathology, you're going to get into wars between the gods that were all at different names with all that special abilities they were called the powerful ones from the sky. You get into that and you realize just what all went on. We're here to expand to learn. Once we've learned to love and compassion with our human compadres out there, we will step ahead and we are vibration will get higher because we've got to get out of this third dimension. That's our goal.
Speaker 1: Let's go back a little bit to what you guys were experiencing up there when you were making these recordings. Did you ever notice any difference in the vocalization patterns based on any kind of environmental factors like the weather, the moon phases? Were you more successful in one season versus the other?
Speaker 3: With the activity we're going to get up there in the wintertime? Number one, just too much snowload. Roads were closed off anyway to get you close to it. Maybe you want to get close to it, You couldn't get up that high anyway. We wouldn't go until spring timeland. Any of the snow is a meltdown far and where we're going to make the trail in without getting hurt too bad. I've had a few broken cribs on the trail on the horse went off the edge, But our biggest time was during deer hunting season, but that might have been because we was up there. It might have been because they didn't want to go around other camps that they didn't trust. There was no other camps real close to us. There was one that wasn't too far away from us, but it was never inhabited. In fact, we rated it. We always looked there to see if anybody use it. No one's used it's all the time I was coming up there from the seventies. We checked around to see I because anybody else running around up there, and there wasn't. That was when we first started. But there was a hunting camp and that's what the guys went up there for. He stayed to come around at night when during honey season and actually move our deer. We'd hang them up and skin them blow out behind the shelter on a cable. They'd come up and they had actually moved it and found some tracks at a One time we went our deer. Larry Warren's son who was ten years my junior. Him and I were there at the stove one night and we thought, let's go back there and clean up around the deer so when it comes out at the end we can get tracks. Sure, now that happened, there's three tracks there underneath this deer, and the deer had been mood. There's three tracks. You could have seen over our shelter down to where we were sitting, so one was watching us when that was going on. We went back there, found the tracks and wow, that's an eyelder. I think these things are spying on you. They know what you're doing, and we had no idea they could figure out what he was doing. But like the camera shops where we set up, can't believe anybody camera was at the time. We thought it, well a trick them in I tricked these things. They see your vibration, they see your intent, they see your motives, they see right through that, and they have these abilities that we haven't learned to evolve into yet.
Speaker 1: My opinion, did you see a difference in the way they were communicating with you, for lack of a better term, when you started communicating back or trying to elicit a response, and if so, what kind of differences in the communication.
Speaker 3: Did you see? What the difference between seventy one and seventy two and the one that recorded seventy four. The crypto linguists because they are they sound different. I asked you, it's not the same bunch of creatures or something different, because they sounded a little different. He said, it sounds the same vocal back did the sounds for both years. He says he thinks they slowed their vocal plations down to possibly something I could understand. They talk real fast, very fast chatter, very much of John Green mit his apes among us from his interview with Albert Osman, which I've been up there looking for Albert Osman where he was taken up their airplane and floated around for a whole day, slow flying, looking for the land of the Camel River, went over there to where he said he was, and I'd write about that my second book at Albert Osman Story anyway, from seventy one, seventy two, seventy four, because seventy one seventy two is very intimidating, and it sounded like we found out at least I think they were arguing amongst themselves, not directed to that. We didn't know first if they were. That's what scared Donald off at first, because be afraid they was arguing about who's going to put the saltm pepper on us, but everybody's heavily armed. I got to tell you that we never went up there with that some kind of self protection, but a lot of that wasn't to protect us from these things as much as we thought it might be at the beginning. But seventy one, seventy two or the as it sounds, were chest beating very much a big grilla would do, or something that you're thinking it was a little spooky. I got to tell you then because you still didn't know. You don't know. To this day, we don't know. We do know that in seventy four there was more subtle. They were trying to say something to me, and I don't to this day know what it was, because until you get one to come in and start talking to you, you don't know that goo google means a tree. You don't know what that means. You know it's a language, though, by the human destination, a language, and that's important. They were talking slower. I don't know what they're saying, but I try to become home. That was exciting. That was why we're outside the shelter, which was unusual, very unusual.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that you thought, or you guys thought that there might be juveniles and some older adults, maybe possibly a female. Could you differentiate between what you guys thought was the juvenile and if so, what was the difference in the type of vocalizations from the adults versus the juvenile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can hear that sounds like come in my first book. I got a link in that book where you can hit the sound when I get to the context. Yeah, you could definitely hear the difference. It's a smaller voice, you just know it smaller. Then you hear the bigger voice. Come down, don't do that or something. Then hear the male voice or big one. You can tell the difference in their aptitude. At least we could tell. I could tell the difference. So could the other guys pretty much. Sometimes you hear the old man. They call him that one. I don't know how big he was. But we're pounding some tracks up on the ridge. One time when I was meeting up from a hunt and found these tracks coming off of these boulders down into this sandy area and then often too the brush on four big tracks ever twenty five and a half inches. That's pretty big, and I got pictures of that. There's thirteen foot between them. There wasn't running well at that three loop. I didn't show that one to talk about it for a long time. But nowadays, at my age, I don't care. I just want to share things that I think I know and hope it helps somebody else.
Speaker 1: Here's a question from the audience that people have asked a couple of times, and I wanted to get it directly from you. Have you ever worked with anybody outside of Scott Nelson as far as a linguist or somebody else who could look at these and make some determinations. And here's the second part of that question, And this is something that I think Meldrum actually mentioned recently on an interview I saw him do. Was he had asked I don't know if he had talked to you about it, or if he had talked to Scott about putting Scott's work together in a paper for peer review and letting other people take a look at these That's a two part question. Is anybody another linguist or somebody along the line of Scott Nelson looked at these things? And is Scott even considering possibly putting his stuff into a paper for peer review? And if not, do you have any idea.
Speaker 3: Why I certainly do now. Melder just talked to Scott. I've talked to Scott. Scott's writing this up. In fact, he's putting it in now to hopefully do something like that soon. Scott's laid back though he's retired now. He's not a bigfoot person. People want to send me a yell or something like that to send the Scott to see if it's a bigfoot. God doesn't do that. He looks for a language. He's a language person. He's a crypto linguist, though that is an art farm. It's not like a regular languist. So I've had people contact me. These things are open for anybody wants to investigate them. They always have been. But I want to make sure they're qualified if they try to put it into some of their category and their paradigm, but that it's not going to work. And listen, in my opinion, they got to get all the way back into the manipulation of the DNA of hominids and how much that happens. I think the whole earth is just a big playground for aliens, it says. And I got a call on the carpet here a few days ago about somebody saying they were phony the sounds were phonny because they heard a reverb or something in there they thought they did. But I don't know who did that or whatever. But they can't disprove what PhD's have proven so far they have it. And yes, I've had different languages. It's different people say their linguists. But again it's comparing apples with oranges. A regular linguist isn't qualified to do with Scott Nelson. There's only one or two people in the world discuss says he would trust to. I really look into this like he has, and they're retired like he is. But there's probably others out there somewhere, but no one ever approached me with that offer. And that says they're crypto linguist. Crypto linguist is an art form treated the same as regular linguists, so to put it under an peer review, Scott don't trust them. He wrote a letter to a very nice letter. Is he want subject his work to somebody that don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Some researchers have suggested that the Sierra sounds might contain infrasound, or at least elements of infrasound. When you guys were up there, did you ever have any physical effects like vibrations, dizziness, or an overwhelming fear that might be associated with infrasound.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I've had that happened me twice up there. I don't know what it was, might have been infrasound, but I have no doubt that they can go into infrasound and ultrasound both. I say, I have no doubts, But our cassette recorders didn't record those things scientists that recorded infra sound and ultrasound. But the big animals use those elephants, giraffes, tigers, they communicate a lot in infersound. And Warren Johnson and I were in shelter with one of these things with mouth at all up there, and we was pretty good about then. We didn't think they're going to eat us anymore. We left the sheltered door open, which was just a log between two big trees and an angle, and we thought we'll go out there right quick and walk up there. We'll see this thing run away because we want to get a good viewer one. But we did just that. We jumped out of the door real quicks We get out. And I started walking up to where the stiles were coming from, which wasn't that far away, and we got within about fifteen feet of the tree. We thought it was behind and him and I both just got froze, and we weren't talking to each other, and we were about ten fifteen feet apart. We were just I don't know how to express it other than I I write about that, and it's like a force field. You can't go forward anymore. And Warren looked at me and I don't know about you, but I can't move, and I said I can't either, and we started going backwards, and we go backwards and couldn't go forward. I brought that up to liverroy Fish. He was a biologist, he was a scientist. E secs now good man. But he's science can't take on your fears. I said, we were not afraid. Believe me, we were not afraid. We realize these things are here to hurt us, or they would have already done it if I weren't here to carry away to sleeping bag. They had to carry us a way if they wanted to eat, if they could eat, and they're going to throw a rock at us. I could have done that when we got back in we no sooner got back in the sheltering and saying started South africaon like it was hah, which they can they'd play with you like that. And I had it happened to begin when I was loaning out in the woods. I was walking along and not thinking about it at all, and all of a sudden, the hairstead o my back. I just was froze right too, and I started looking around where what's going on here? And I couldn't say a source of anything. And of course I didn't know about doctor Durach's anti matter at the time either, because I think they can send out a frequency to you that can stun you like that. I've heard a lot of people say the same thing.
Speaker 1: This comes from a listener, Bud. He wanted you to talk about It was funny, he said, ask him about Bigfoot and energy the quantum theory. I read his book, but I still don't understand it. Could you go a little bit more into that and also talk a little bit about You've mentioned a couple of times about them possibly having two sets of vocal cords, so you can you talk a little bit about the Bigfoot energy quantum theory and then possibly something along the lines of the two vocal cords.
Speaker 3: Sure, we've been hitting on that during this whole program a little bit, but everything is energy frequency vibration. Do you take outstell of that's my new level of the atom we are, that's not the Wrost level. But did you get all the way down to who we are? Were energy vibrating at a frequency, and if you can find the frequency, you can change matter. And that's established. I think I talked about that literally who I could listen to it, But that's how that's who we are, and that's who we're made to be. But we have not evolved in understanding that yet. These are mathematical facts that can't be disproven, or they would have disproven mathematically. That's what Paul Durck got the Nobel Price for. We have two sets. But mostly I've heard on a podcast is on years ago a medium, I said, I need to talk to this guy for this over with. I talked to him and I said, what's going on? How do they do what they do with their vocal work? He says, I don't know that. No, so you until you get one, you don't know. But that's what gives them such a frequency diversity. Things that we can't do they can do with their vocal equism. If that leads into antimatter, if that leads into the frequency, that can change their matter who they are, and that's what we are do energy only they go out of our perception and that's what that's my theory.
Speaker 1: Sticking to it all right, this is a little off topic, but this comes up quite a bit about the Bigfoot nine to one one call that everybody uses. I've used it in the intro from my show for years. Tons of other podcasts used that famous Bigfoot nine one one call. This actually comes from Brent and he asked the question, can you talk a little bit about that nine one one call, because apparently people have done some Fourier requests and they've tried to find it, and there doesn't seem to be a record of the call. Can you talk a little bit about that. I know you got to interview that gentleman. He's even asked if there was a specific police report number that was taken for the call that maybe somebody could go back and reference. But in general, the Foyer request turned up nothing on the nine one one call. But you actually got to talk to this gentleman. Can you talk a little bit about that for people that may not be familiar.
Speaker 3: You are retired Navy and he had a Vietnam bed. He organi his garage. At about one o'clock in the morning, his sense of light went off out of his garage. He had this glass or plastic lights out as he could see through his garage at certain height, he saw this thing. Now two weeks prior to that, something scared him out there. It was his big German shepherd dog who never went out, just stayed there. He had two younger dogs, their grasser dogs go out and bark That night two years two weeks later when he saw it, actually his German shepherd went out. It's who other dogs came in and cowered down right there, and German shepherd went out there and started barking at something. All of a sudden he heard a big funk and a squeal. It came flying over the fence and landed the thirty five feet away from the fence. He showed us where it went over the fence. It had to be thrown nine foot high, and we went over there, Peter Burn and I did looking for tracks, looking for anything that could have done at a horse or something like. I could have kicked him. But he had a sighting. You can't deny that when you hear that. Peter contacted the service department because he said after side of the sighting that he saw it run away across the older road there and a car had gone by and had a car actually went off a little bit to miss it. Peterder even put it add the paper trying to find anybody saying nothing unusual that night on that road, and didn't get any response from it. Peter would have had the number of that report from the first department there. This is a Kidsap County peninsula up there. I'm sure there's a number somewhere. I just don't have it. I edited it. I took out the typing and all that stuff that was in between the reports, because there's two reports, one two weeks and later than the other one two weeks later on was when he had the sighting. That's when he said, oh, get somebody here. He was afraid to say bigfoot because he knows they laughed at offers. I'm probably when it came out two weeks prior to that is when the New Sun was going on. He called him in, so he had a man take the report then, and then a lady took the report two weeks later. That's the story behind it. I didn't leave his guys have had people trying to get a hold of me to find his name and all that. You don't respond to his phone anymore. I don't know he's alive. No, I don't know if he lives there anymore, because something like that goes on of you generally, you in your life.
Speaker 1: When we were waste, I guess it was last year maybe sometime. I heard you and Todd Nice were on over on Piel Island research with Jeff doing a podcast, and Todd just threw it out there and said, hey, Ron, you remember that time me and you and Peter Burn were down in the nineties doing this and you brought the shoe box full of all the Sierra sounds that haven't been released, and I was like, whoa wait what. Jeff actually reached out to me and was like, dude, did you hear them talking? There's more Sierra sounds that we've never heard. So I started talking about it on my podcast and we've talked about it and done some interviews with other people and talked about it, and we've done other shows about it, Wayne and I on that Bigfoot podcast. So I reached out to you and got this conversation going about that. You've obviously talked about it with me privately, So can we talk a little bit about what you have as far as the unreleased sounds, how many they are, and what exactly is in there and why it is that you've chosen not to release those after all these years.
Speaker 3: We have release are the very best recordings we have that are good, but we have redundancy. But what's very important to me right now is there's a documentary being made on this aer camp by production company, and I don't want to interfere what they're doing because they're going to emphasize these because they also got their recordings from Warren Johnson's archive, which East passed AWE years ago. They're going to release those in the documentary, which would be about an hour and a half long. They're doing a really good job. They've been working on this for a couple of years. Whatever. I don't want to interfere with their work. They're very good people. They're going to do a good job I've known them now for a while, so I hope that people aren't offended. It's all chatter that you don't understand. Well, I've listened to them all that we have hours of it. Really. I have Bill mcdowall's recordings and the production company has Warren Johnson's recordings. So they got to to get all this together, all the silus I've I've been asked several times about this, and so I give you one or two, I think, and you want to play those because we run them through the production people that are doing this, and they said it's okay because really none of them sounds. It's different. It's just chatter. But they talk so much faster than us. There's a lot of space and time between a lot of them. Two which I mentioned to you, which has our voices back in the shelter. It's just very important that we don't interfere with them. To me, it's important and to them. They spend a lot of money on this, and they're still spending money on it. They're in the editing phase, I think now, but we can play those. We want to.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch Otasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Uh well, why oh yeah, I'm talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't right out the water the full not well, talking about the mouth wow, not.
Speaker 4: Not where wow.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Oh it's coming on my yah not ye happening everybody.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about a look looking up over look all the week thirds ago, the law who.
Speaker 7: Yeah, also wow, happened all.
Speaker 8: M foot later, the old h.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the boy.
Speaker 6: Who wo.
Speaker 9: H m.
Speaker 6: H m.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 6: It's a people.
Speaker 3: H h.
Speaker 6: Wh m. Home on Moe.
Speaker 3: Let's go for es.
Speaker 10: Hell on w mo. Yeah, ok, let's go oh l okay, yeah, well, oh yay, let's.
Speaker 7: Go oohoo take up Oh I'm.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, make you a little bill.
Speaker 2: H ooh.
Speaker 8: Ooh la yeah, I can take my kids.
Speaker 9: Uh the fu side, that's good.
Speaker 6: Stock. Fuck the bunk.
Speaker 9: Up un.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh oh.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with Jil via email after you and I had talked and you express some concerns about that, and she said, what we're doing is not going to interfere with that at all. So we're pressing forward with that for sure. I guess the last question here related to the sounds is just looking back on your years of research, everything you did at the Sierra Camp. Everything you've done since. Is there anything that you know now that would cause you to do things differently back then? Or is there anything about the whole situation that still keeps you up at night?
Speaker 3: Nothing keeps me up at night, nothing more. I'm not a surprise at anything that happens, because you get into quantum theory and you realize that anything can happen. No, I think I would have done things differently. I would have not underestimated. None of us would we underestimate. I'm thinking there's a nap in the wood run around. They got to document in some way, so you got in, cast tracks you out, and try to record you out, and try to trick or me do all that. So there are a step ahead of you, at least what we dealt with those step ahead of is so. I've been to other places too. Really, it's just a phenomenal history back here. I'm writing my biography now, and just the places I've been, the things I've seen are pretty interested in me anybody else or not. But I think my message to people, if I have a message, is to know who you are as a human being and how special we are as even mean, what we're here for it's written in my third book. I've written three books, produced two CDs out the Sounds and narrated, one by me and one by Fricks story Trek Next Generation. They're both about forty minutes long with integrated sounds in them. They're both downloadable on my website. Also, my books are downloadable on my website or you can get the hard copy through Amazon, which is ordered through my website. Again, it's just to know that we have to respond with love and compassion. That's what it's going to elevate us as human beings.
Speaker 1: Very wise words. I will link to all that in the show notes for you guys to go over and get the books. Check out the Sounds.
Speaker 3: Ron.
Speaker 1: I can't thank you enough for inviting me into your home. Have had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It was good. Good questions.
Speaker 11: They say, you don't have to go, but you can't stay, said step steps.
Speaker 9: Step.
Speaker 4: Child, this child, that child, everything. Can you ride back, ride back?
Speaker 9: Joy for me?
Speaker 11: Joy staying right, you come it right away?
Speaker 3: Still sasssssst stocking, don't talk about thessssstsssssst used these