Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cage and Night Live. I am your host the Cage Night Jacob Uk and I want to thank everybody for jumping in on this one. You know, the the grouping sometimes go up, sometimes go down, It depends on the night. I understand everybody's got lives that they live, but I really do appreciate everybody jumping in on this one. And for anybody listening to this on Thursday, if you would like to be a part of The Cajun Night Live and be a part of this conversation, come check out The Cajun Night on Patreon. And I cannot thank everybody that is here tonight enough for helping me in this regard and jumping in this to make this what it is becoming. So thank you. Okay, So lots of things to discuss as far as just what is going on with the world right now. This isn't going to be a necessarily Trump centric episode. It's also not going to be a Trump centric episode. A lot of things going on, a lot of things. I actually wanted to share this, uh, this one clip before we really get rocking and rolling here. I couldn't believe that they were being as loud and proud as they were about this, So everybody knows that does is coming after usaid. That's not an unknown fact. It's very big. We talked about in the media space. All right. Now, if y'all heard that they were told to start shredding things and getting the burners ready for when the bags got full. Now, I understand that whenever people are being indicted, that's the typical status quo. And if Trump would have said they're shredding all the files, they're burning all the proof, people would have immediately wrote it off like it was a lie. It was just Trump talking that noise as he does. Except the fact that this is coming from NBC, who is historically a very liberal media outlet, a very anti Trump media outlet, and they are reporting from their insight sources that that is exactly what has been done. Yeah, we're going to go ahead and just play that now, So y'all, uh, what do you Yeah, Well, let's go ahead and play that, and y'all tell me what y'all think about this.
Speaker 2: My vantage point is a former White House employee about shredding and destroying documents, This was not only unethical, but I think illegal, But NBC News is reporting this USAID staff is being told to shred and burn while they're classified documents.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: The US Agency for International Development is instructing its staff in Washington to shred and burn documents, according to an email obtained by NBC News. The document destruction was set to take place Tuesday. According to an email from Erica Carr, the agency's acting executive secretary, quote, shred as many documents first, and reserve the burn bags for when the shredder becomes unavailable or needs a break. Car wrote, I worked in government for most a decade. I've never heard of so much shredding being required that you would know ahead of time that quote the shredder would become unavailable or need a break.
Speaker 3: What is that about, right?
Speaker 4: I actually this morning got a message from somebody who left USAID earlier this year and passed along this email to me. And my response is, naturally is a standard operating procedure. And this individuals had known that they had never heard about burning or shredding of federal records at USAID. But then again, this individual told me they've never heard of the entire agency being gutted in their headquarters at the Ronald Reagan Building being shut down. When are documents burned by the State Department or USAID, typically at an embassy when it is about to be overtaken. Marines have the authorization as a means of ensuring the classified records and personnel data do not get in the hands of individuals of who are seen as threats. They do go and burn documents, but that's not what this situation is here. And I was talking to a national security records lawyer here who is already sent to the National Archives a demand to have the records stop from being destroyed. We should note that this was all taking place today here, and the way that this lawyer put it to me was that this is number one of violation of the Federal Records Act, but number two that there is a standard operating procedure when it comes to processing records. And unless all of these records were digitized or there was a clarity that, for example, records older than ten years old that had been appropriately deemed by necessary officials is no longer having to be archived maybe terminated, those can then be ultimately destroyed.
Speaker 5: But this email is very.
Speaker 4: Explicit to these individuals who received it quote, shreds many documents first and reserve the burn bags for when the shredder becomes unavailable or needs a break. They were directed to go and clear out these classified safes and personnel documents from what usould be us USAID headquarters and Marco Rubio, the state department that is now overseeing USAID. They just earlier this week said that eighty three percent of the contracts that USID oversaw have been eliminated. And the way that USAID official suggested to me is that if they're truly trying to get rid of waste, fraud, and abuse, many of these documents would have records as to exactly where payments have gone and how contracts have ultimately been executed across the across the world.
Speaker 3: And so if you are.
Speaker 4: Shredding and burning these documents, you are effectively removing a paper trail that could be paramount to actually understanding how USAID has executed and used its capacities overseas, and so much of that could be understood by these archived documents that were clearly been ordered today to be burned and destroyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this isn't just some little group in the all building that's just trying to cover their own ass because they themselves and that wing were associated the entire building got sent that memo from the tippy top, Miss car If I'm not mistaken, feel free to chime in on this when any of you this is absurd. Now. Granted again, we know that like Wolf of Wall Street, when the Feds were coming in get rid of everything, right, that's understood, But that's also understood to be illegal as hell. So for an actual government entity to be doing that right now, I think this is just wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this ispoliation of evidence. It's definitely a violation of Federal Records Act and probably FOYA two. And it reminds me of the scene in the movie Downfall, if you've ever seen that, where at the end of World War Two, the Nazis are just throwing as many documents as they can on the fire yep. And in my opinion, US eight is mostly just a soft power projection intelligence organization and they don't want any of this stuff public, so it's it's kind of obvious what's going on. In my opinion, that's that's true in my hyper reality.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. And I like that you said it that way to a soft power projection agency, which I mean, if we were really going to split hairs here, I don't know what else you can call them. Yeah, they they we Trump made a big display of the Iraqi Sesame street right and the bearded circus ladies on ice teaching us about global warming in Ireland, and like, yeah, yeah, there were some some wild things that were funded. Fair fine, but when you look at what USAID was actually founded before and what principle that was, like, what their goal was, what their mission was understood, it was completely soft power projection. I mean you could say it was used to sway elections in certain countries, which I mean, to be fair, yeah, you could say it was to shift cultural influences in certain areas of the world. Again, that's another form of self power projection one hundred percent, and there's more agencies that do it. It's not just u USI Jesus I can't speak. It's not just us AI D And I know the name leads credence to thinking that it is a uh an AID giving organization to third world countries. That's not exactly the case. There was some of that, but not not as much as the name would lead us to believe. Yeah, and there they are now going through the process of trying to cover their own tracks here. And it's that's the thing again. If Trump would have said that on the mic, people would have immediately been, Oh, there's Trump just talking that noise, just doing whatever. No, no, no, this is insider information. And even the liberal media has to acknowledge that that's real. And I think that the liberals as a whole are terrified of it because this is only the beginning and they know that. Yeah, it's it's wild things, y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The other thought I have is I remember here in years ago that corporations figured out that lobbyists in Washington, d C. Was one of the biggest returns on investment that they could make in terms of one dollar in yielding like two thousand dollars back in additional revenue. And I'm not surprised at all if us AID sees a similar potential in lobbying foreign governments this way. For example, Barisma with Ukraine and Hunter Biden getting a million dollars a year. Yeah, just a little bit of whispering like hey, can you get me a job? And yeah, it's a huge return on investment. You get a million dollars a year from Barisma, for example, just as one example, and there's probably a million more.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And then we could only look just yester year ago when Joe Biden was talking about he threatened to fire the the was it attorney general or district attorney?
Speaker 6: Was it was some prosecutor. I don't think it was attorney general. His name was Shoken, but he was going to pross acute hunter Biden for the whole Barisma deal in Ukraine. It's been cropt for a long time. I don't mean to just slam on Ukraine all the time.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 6: I think that those people deserve a place to live on earth. But their government, like so many governments throughout the world, is it's like they're incapable of running themselves. And maybe that's not even a fair characterization. But the worst people rise to the top there and it's gotten unlucky.
Speaker 1: Perhaps is that an unfair characterization, though? I mean, let's if we're gonna really just boil it all down here and put the bullshit aside. It's like Romania, same thing. There's tons, tons of nations out there that I mean, honestly, Central America most of their elections have been swayed by We could say America, we could say China, we could say Russia, we could name name the foreign actor depending on the election year, depends on which one threw the most money in on the pot, but either way it goes. A lot of these countries are honestly just swaying whatever way the actual powers that be want them too, and that's that solve power projection. Ukraine is a prime example of it that I don't even think that's an unfair characterization, to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's kind of mysterious to me, in my opinion, what causes a government to be functional or not, or to corrupt or not. It seems like societies just get lucky or unlucky. I don't know why. Sometimes the government gets taken over by the worst people in some countries, and then in other countries it doesn't. I don't know if it's fundamentally related to the culture, or if they just get lucky or unlucky with a certain group of people that get in power.
Speaker 1: I could see culture having something to do with it, but then not always necessarily the case. It's very much case by case, right, And I think it also has to do a lot with the And this is going to be kind of a ridiculous thing to say, but at the same time, if I'm wrong, please somebody tell me so. But I think there is a ratio to what their natural resources are versus their military capabilities, and if they have a decent balance of both, and they're friends with other people that have a good balance of both, then maybe they'll be okay. If they have a lot of resources, and manpower is a resource, right, water can be a resource, wood minerals, oil, gold, name doesn't matter. There's tons of them out there. It's all about what is most valuable at that time. And if they are really high on natural resources but have a dogship military, they just all of a sudden have revolutions and uprisings and coups and all of these things happen every so often. Now, flip that script. If you have a country that's super high militarily but has almost no natural resources or not a lot, or it's hard to ship them, or whatever the case, then we have a situation like North Korea. They are a military culture through and through, but they don't have a lot to offer the outside world except for a few resources, so they're kind of left alone in that regard. Nobody messed with them. So it's I think there's a balance to be had there. And it's also about how well the leaders of that nation can play the game with other leaders. It's it's a it's a real it's a poker game, if you will. As far as the geopolitics of this kind of thing goes, I see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And what you're describing also sounds like Japan before World War Two, having not evy resources but having a strong military. And uh, well, in Japan in particular, I feel like that's a society that a lot of other people throughout the world envy because they have such a low crime rate, they seem to have a very high trust society, and then their government seems to be less corrupt than normal, maybe much less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have, but it's a lot less for sure.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah. What's the secret sauce that allowed them to have that? And some people say they don't have enough, they have few enough immigrants. I don't know, Maybe that's part of it. Maybe there's a blend of that in other factors.
Speaker 1: That could be it. That may have something to do with it for sure. I mean, but that also depends. So America, for instance, has a culture of immigration, right, we are a nation of immigrants. The whole melting pot theology has been indicative of America since the beginning. Japan not so much. Hell, they were in isolest nation for centuries. I actually just watched a little thing today on the longest standing monarchies on Earth. I did not know that Japan is the longest standing monarchist nation on Earth. Their monarchy goes back to arguably either six point thirty BC or ninety one a D. And there's a direct line from them to the current emperor. Now it's more of a figurehead type of situation still, but it doesn't matter. He's still has some sort of a quote unquote say in certain things there. But they have a very unique culture to them because they were left alone for so long. So I think that, like you said, culture plays a little bit to do with it. The resource game, they didn't have a lot of them, so they created them with their tech industry. Right now, everybody wants to have some sort of a business situation going down in Japan, right in Tokyo and all these things, not they're not the leaders of it that they once were, but they also got a massive leg up and a massive economy boost when they went that direction after World War Two. So it's it was kind of like betting on that particular horse was a really good move for them too. So it's like I said, there's a game being played here. But then let's flip over to anywhere in Sub Saharan Africa. There's very few exceptions of countries that are doing even decently at this time that have really good resources and not much military or some kind of version or you know, mixture thereof. And they, like South America for instance, same thing. They just get raped by whoever the current superpower that happens to be knocking at their door once. And sometimes that's soft power projection, sometimes that's through actual boots on the ground intervention. It's it's messy, you know. But if one of these African nations were to out of nowhere, establish a strong military and rebuild their country, rebuild their culture, rebuild of their economy, all of these things, I could see them potentially being a real world player. Maybe not a superpower by any means, but that's the thing you'd have to that'd be too hard, honestly, because there's so many warlords that are vying for that position at the first sign of somebody trying to encroach on their power, on their slice of the pie. And it's that's kind of what has led Africa to be what it has been since well since the transatlantic slave trade went away. It's pretty much picked up on that front.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and getting back to what I was saying earlier, it's everyone's got ideas for how society should be optimally organized, and a lot of it's just speculation. And I should say that my own ideas are just as speculative as anyone else's. But everyone's been trying to find whatever secret sauce it is that makes the high trust society and it makes the government work with as little corruption as possible, and nobody, I would argue, nobody has actually really found an answer yet to that question. It's kind of like the ultimate Holy Grail question, how should we organize society? And people have strong ideas about it. I have strong ideas about it, but I don't know anything for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. Anybody else want chimement on this feel free?
Speaker 8: So the only thing that I was thinking while you were talking about. This is specifically the culture. But with Japan is it seems like a lot of that culture has been based on Honor's where if you look at the shogunate, if you look at a lot of the samuraized like there is a specific culture of honor.
Speaker 3: That's why whenever they see each other, you know, you now out of respect.
Speaker 8: You know, obviously as Americans and coming from English, we have.
Speaker 3: Our own.
Speaker 8: Reasons why we have a handshake as opposed to you know, why they did about But as far as the honor system, seems like that's one of the reasons why that might have something to do with it to where that's kind of been bred into the culture. So I mean, at least as far as a very service level explanation.
Speaker 3: But you know, if if.
Speaker 8: In other countries everything is based on power, then you have all these warlords that are just trying to you know, power hungry and trying to get to the top dog. And then even in America, but you know, the last election we have we know basically that the election was stolen, right, so since we had that, there were enough people in the shadow realm whatever to change the dynamic because they didn't like the direction that we were going as far as being more US centric and global global centric. So maybe something like like that. But obviously things can get swayed depending on who really is in charge, you know, and if people aren't wise to what's going on, it seems like there is a much greater chance of seeings happening like that. You know, this election didn't go like the last one because you know, most of everybody else were wise to it, you know, because what whether it's because of conspiracy theory podcasts, whether it's because you know, they took a look at.
Speaker 3: The economy of like how the hell did this happen?
Speaker 8: How of the go from you know, someone who was doing amazing for the country to someone who literally basically sold out the United States within the first nine days in the office. So it's so funny to see the difference between the first hundred days in office this time for this presidency as opposed to the first hundred days of office when Biden got in. He canceled every you know a lot of things that were going on. So you know, it all depends on who's who's in control, who is power hungry, and what their intents potentially are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, as far as that goes with the first hundred days in office. And I know that relatively speaking, we're young, right, we weren't alive during the or at least not alive enough to understand what was going on in the Carter administration, right, and the Reagan administration and Clinton and all these things. Fine, fine, but dude, the only other time that I can think of anyone doing stuff this drastic in the first hundred days was Trump the first go round, when he came in and repealed a bunch of executive orders that Obama had put down. You have, you have a track record of the new guy taking out some of the old you know, rules that the past administration had done nothing to the level that Trump did in twenty sixteen. So with that being said, he came in this time with a whole different ethos, a whole different mindset. And yeah, it's and I've said it before, I felt like it was maybe too much, too fast, But now, bro, seeing the uh, the moves that have been made, I think it's not enough. To be honest like he I'll tell you what. The dude wakes up every day and has not wasted a second. Has he even gone to the golf course one time since he's taken office this go round, so I don't think.
Speaker 3: So much like it.
Speaker 6: But now it's his best time to do it, because when you take office as president, that's what they call the honeymoon period, and that's your big opportunity to run as far as you can, as quick as you can. I had two other thoughts about you know, corruption and stuff, and countries can uh performed pretty well in multitude of ways even with a lot of corruption, and I would say that China is a pretty good example of that when you consider how much high speed rail they've built since two thousand and eight, whereas California can't seem to build any right And I was living in California when they passed the ballot proposition in two thousand and eight to create a high speed rail line from the Bay Area to Los Angeles, and they got like one mile of it built right now, it's pathetic. And the United States also went through a period where it had a reputation of very high corruption in the immediate post Civil War period, and yet we built a massive rail network in our country at that time too, So it is possible to have a fairly high amount of corruption and still be very functional. At the same time, my other thought was that I used to be an anarchist. Some other listeners may have used to be an anarchist too, but I'm not really anymore just because reasons. But I think that any high trust society can function with any kind of government, and no government is probably ideal, and a high trust society confunction with no government, and I think I used to believe that if we get rid of the government, we can create the conditions for a better high trust society, and now I don't exactly believe that anymore. But it goes back to what I was saying earlier. Whatever's the secret that makes a society functional, It may not be a particular kind of government. If you have a bad situation with a low trust society, no kind of government, it's going to work that well for you. But if you have a high trust society, any kind of government or no government would work.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, it absolutely could. Right and not to just continue to harp on Japan here, but as a perfect example, right in Japan, they teach their children for the first like I think it's first through third grade, how to maintain the school grounds and do things a certain way and to take care of everything that you have. Meanwhile, in America, you can't get people to put their shopping carts back where they go when they go to Walmart. And I've used that example before, but that's a pretty good litmus test for a society. Look at their local shopping center. Are the buggies all pushed back in the area when people leave or do they just leave them strung about the parking lot? Right, that's a clear indication that some people will do the quote unquote right thing, even when no one's watching. And those types of people, if you had an entire society of that, like they do in Japan, then it would be no big deal. Right. That's why the yakuza, who are just outlaws like they're they're not like, oh my god, they're so scary. In Japan, they're deemed so scary because they are stepping outside of those laws, and that is so taboo there that they are seen as these ultimate bad guys. From what I've read about yakuza reports and stuff like that, they're not any more quote unquote scary than like the Italian or the Jewish, or the Irish or the Russian mafia by any means, they're just the Japanese mafia, and they have a slightly different cultural way about them by all any meats, But it's like they're not doing anything more than you know, drug dealing, prostitution, rings, extortion, the same kind of gambit that any other type of organized crime really runs. But because it's in a land where everybody just follows the rules because that's their way, it's it's deemed to be so much worse if a mayor, and I've used that before, as far as the shopping carts go, too, there's people that are gonna do what they're gonna do regardless. And if we can't trust people to even do something as minimal as putting a shopping cart back, how can we trust an entire society to do what they're supposed to do free from any type of overwatch. Now there's limits to that. I believe that the government shouldn't be overwatching. I believe they need to keep to their own business and let people have their own freedoms. I agree with this one hundred percent. But that kind of goes in line with your point. Right, If people were to take responsibility for their actions, and they were to do what was right. We wouldn't need the government. We wouldn't need cops, we wouldn't need detectives, we wouldn't need the crime justice system or jails or any of that. Unfortunately, we got people that are just peopling out here, you know. So I'm with you. I think anarchy is a it's a fun idea, but it's not practical, at least not in America. It's not. There's no way that that would go anywhere other than the purge, honestly. But yeah, you said you had two points. Actually, oh, I.
Speaker 6: Think those were the two. So the number one society confunction with a lot of corruption, and yeah, number two high trust society is more important than a specific kind of government, and the government can't get you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to your point about the society functioning with the high level of corruption, China is a prime example of that. Don't get me wrong, But honestly, how many sovereign nations are there right now that are somehow still standing even though they are fraught with corruption? And I mean I'm not saying America is the outlier by any stretch of the imagination, or even any Western power, but there's there's levels to the corruption for sure. Again, look at South America, look at Africa, these these tons of these nations in these continents are somehow running and yes, some better than others. Some have starvation issues, some not so much, some just have infrastructure issues. And it depends on the location. But yeah, society can run in spite of and sometimes with the help of overarching corruption. It that kind of goes back to culture as well in a lot of cases. All right, oh, let me see here, we got some things in the chat. Anthony was here for a minute, but he had to dip out, it seems. Uh, evening, folks, Anthony, if you're listening to this later, if you jump back in, what's up, homieh Alex, glad to have you with us this evening, Yo, yo U in the warehouse straight up forking hit him by it.
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Well let's just say it's mister Palace or yeah, you're on the you're on the fork cliff right now, probably Alex. Good things, good things. Uh, I got a dip y'all, have a good night. Oh well, we appreciate Anthony, appreciate you for stopping him for the time that you could. All right, so got another thing I wanted to share here, and this is I'm I'm gonna play a video from the Quartering, which is a YouTube channel that I am personally a fan of. I love this guy on what he says. Everybody heard about Alex Jones's one of his staff, right, one of the reporters getting brutally murdered the other day. Well, come to find out he was shot in the neck. I didn't know if it was a stabbing, a mauling, car wreck, or what the case was. All we kept hearing was that it was brutally murdered, brutally murdered, all these things. So now got this little quick clip of Alex Jones speaking on it. And there's a little more to the story because apparently he is on a hit list allegedly from Ukraine. Now, before that goes anywhere, it's very easy to reroute an IP address to pinging you or France or Russia or America for that matter. So I don't know for a fact that this is the case, but there's other members of his staff that have recently been swatted. And if anybody doesn't know what that means, it's essentially when somebody on the Internet finds out a person's address, calls the local police, pretends to be them and says, I've got my wife and kids tied up and I'm about to murder all of us and commit suicide. So the swat team comes in and kicks in your door, thinking that you're about to do something crazy, and in reality, you and your family are just like sitting down having dinner, and it's like, what the hell? Right, So there's a lot of things going on towards Alex Jones right now, and now he's getting reports from a general that he is on a hit list. So y'all listen and tell me what y'all think about it.
Speaker 9: Out of which we're going to talk about in a second.
Speaker 6: Two therapy has always.
Speaker 1: Been there, of course, y'all. I hate YouTube ads so much, so much. And for anybody listening to this, by the way, yo, I have ads on all the listening platforms that I have. You don't want to hear the ads, come check it out on Patreon, whether that called the Conspiracy Patreon or the Cajun Night Patreon. That will be the only way to get ad free listeners. Uh, here we go.
Speaker 10: All right, General Flynn and tried to call me this morning when I was working out and I missed. I missed his call, but he called my producer and said the same thing.
Speaker 11: Former Edifis tell SAX.
Speaker 10: He said, from his high level intel sources, Uh, there is a contract out on me, and of course it's tied to the Ukrainians. But this is just emblematic of how desperate they are. That's NATO through the Ukrainians. Don't forget that it was a NATO operative from America CIA recruiting for the Ukrainian war. With the six cell phones that Trump talked about last week and all the passports that tried to kill Trump and mar Lago.
Speaker 9: Yeah, whatever happened to that guy?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: You know multiple uh you know, you know, multiple cell phones? You know kid his brother had, you know, a family member had a computer full of those types of images that you see I NFBA and know one to put on people's computers, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: He's on a pedophilia, by the way. They they one of his brothers had a computer that apparently was riddled with this type of imagery and video content that up from everybody that knew this guy and whatever. I know, it's like, who you never really know about people. No, they they actually went after this guy and planted that on his computer as a way to ruin him. But I digress.
Speaker 10: So that's their base of operations. So it's m I six running NATO, join this and anything happens to me, Karri Starmer, Barack Obama, the runing operations out of there NATO, and we know it's not just the Ukrainians.
Speaker 11: It's looking worse and worse that they've hired a group or something.
Speaker 10: That's what they do to send a message everybody with Jamie and so secure to Nations is terrorism and it's all they got left.
Speaker 11: So it's a fight for America in the future. And like I said, I.
Speaker 10: Knew this week's ago, but it was asking the same thing about it. When I mentioned a little on the air, I got contact and saying, hey, man, you know, did you did you say that because you heard that from mysel I said, no, I got a father's sources about people come into town in the last three weeks trying to kill Elon.
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 11: That's why I was on rogue talking about, yeah, I might.
Speaker 10: Get killed because of that, that the teams were here for sure for him. I mean, they stopped him twice that we know of, and they got other crazies they've wound up. And if I told you what happened last night at m for Wars, not just the swatting in the middle of the night of Chase guys or his family, but the stuff coming in, I'm probably gonna go ahead and cover at the eleven am to day.
Speaker 1: But the left is disgusting and all right, so actually, let's play the video of the swatting that took place of this guy at his home for anybody who doesn't know exactly what that looks like. And I should have pulled up the X itself rather than this guy's video, although I will give him all of the shout out. Everybody, go check out the quartering on YouTube. I absolutely love this gentleman and his content. But all right, so this is the video right here. His security cameras are not facing the best angle. This one over here is him and cuffs and this is the cops telling him to come out with his hands up and all this. Keep in mind, like nothing about this was real. It was like ten thirty at night and he and his family, his kids were in bed and all this and the cops got a call once at noon that day saying, you know, I am so and so and I'm about to chase geyser I think his name is. I'm about to kill my family and all of this. So the cops came by at noon, but nobody was home. They received twelve phone calls between then and ten thirty when they came back and took put him in cuffs and all of these things. Searched the home and said, oh, so this is not true, and he's like, no, this is absolutely not true. I'm not doing this. But y'all check this out.
Speaker 12: Are you inside knowledge? Can you step out with your hands up? Step out of your house now with your hands home? Come the house with your hands up.
Speaker 9: That's exactly what they did at my house, by the way, So every neighbor came out to you.
Speaker 1: There's two cops of flashlights over here.
Speaker 9: They're like, Comet, got to fix your security cameras, chase AM and pm A wrong.
Speaker 6: There he is right there.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm ja Oh my god, I freaking ads. So this going down like this? They are actually being swatted, right, and then the apparently the info Wars office was also swatted in a very similar fashion for you know, just just because they they did not like what info Wars has to say. And apparently they are saying, quote unquote at this time that it is Ukrainian sources that are leading to these swattings and in these cops trying to kick down the doors and all of these things. And Alex Jones is gonna probably do a report on that here soon. This only dropped eight hours ago as a time of recording. Now this is if the video about Alex Jones when he was driving a minute ago drop this morning. This was last night, So listen in on this one.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 10: I've got some very critical news to everyone out there, not just info Wars, but to the people of America and the world, because my operation is a major canary in the coal mine indicating where humanity is in their fight against the globalist extinctionist death cult.
Speaker 11: As you know, our.
Speaker 10: Reporter Jamie White was murdered late Sunday night and we shot executions doll through the neck a few miles from our offices outside his home. Then yesterday in case guyser got swatted during the day, no one was home, and then last night someone impersonating him called the Austin Police Department and said that he had basically tied up his wife and children and was going to kill him.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 10: And they came to the house with loud speakers, told him amount his hands up, guns pointed at him, and put him in handcuffs. Went into the house and found his wife and two young daughters sleeping, and they said, no, someone called in impersonating you. They had literally dozens of swats that they didn't respond to after the daytime.
Speaker 1: When now, that's just the backdrop of what's going on.
Speaker 10: I've had some high level folks in Army Special Operations call me two days ago saying that they're getting major intel that there are hit teams.
Speaker 11: Out with the high priority to kill me and others.
Speaker 10: Then I got a call last night about seven o'clock from a extremely respected journalist. They don't want their name us at this point, just leave.
Speaker 11: It at that.
Speaker 10: Who got a call from a very trusted source in high level intelligence that said they've never seen the three hits in the NSA system with anybody but President Trump or his family at this level.
Speaker 6: So this is the I mean again.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 1: What does everybody's take on this? Now? I'm not exactly Alex Trump or Alex Jesus Christ, Alex Jones, Dick Ryder. I think that he gets it right a lot more off then he gets it wrong, And I think that he is a I would consider him a version of a trusted source. You may not be able to trust one hundred percent of what he says, but I feel very confident in trusting about ninety five percent of what he says on on average. Right, So for quote unquote, and we could say the elites, NATO, I, six, whatever, name the actor on this one. For them to be coming at him and his organization right now, that's beyond a massive red flag. What is y'all's takes?
Speaker 3: What's he talking?
Speaker 8: My question is what's he talking about now as opposed to before that's gotten their flash, So.
Speaker 3: Like, so what's going on?
Speaker 8: Whether it's the news or so, that's my question. Do you know is he talking about he talking about politics? He talking about Trump? Like, what's because that would be the biggest question and potentially indication where it's coming from. So like, if you're talking about Ukraine or hey, these guys are doing this, then it makes sense that it comes from Ukraine. If they're saying all right, well I'm gonna let out all the information that I.
Speaker 3: Have on Iran, Israel whatever.
Speaker 8: So like as you guys always say, like follow the money, So where where does that come from?
Speaker 1: Right? And you're right? For instance, the two gentlemen that we're trying to kill Trump around the time when all of the Democrats were saying we need to go to war with Iran. Next thing, you know, we have two Iranian actors that are trying to take out Trump. And that just kind of got talked about for I think an afternoon on mainstream media, and then it got moved on to the next topic. No big deal. The shooter that actually did put a bullet into Trump, No one actually quote unquote knows his motives. Two weeks of contact, two weeks of media coverage on that, onto the next story. Oh oh my god, we're still talking about that. He didn't even die, it was just his ear. And right then we had the guy who tried to shoot him on the golf course. Who I mean, this guy was obviously a Ukrainian actor. That's not even a hypothetical. This guy was he bled blue and yellow, right, and then he they talked about that for I believe it was like three days max, and dependent on the media itself. I think CNN talked about it for two days. Fox probably talked about it for three. MSNBC I think it was like a day and a half and then on to the next story. So I'm with you. It really depends on what he was talking about beforehand. I don't know off top what exactly he did or said to kick the hornet's nest this hard, but you would think that they would have been trying to take out Info Wars while Biden was still in office. Or maybe that was because the they, the quote unquote globalists, the powers that be, the elites name the bad guy added you like, maybe they thought that the American people had regarded Alex Jones as kind of a kook, so they really didn't take him that serious. But I mean, yeah, I mean, Tony, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 6: I wish I had more. I heard that Alex Jones got back on YouTube finally, so maybe, yeah, he can't be written off as a kook so much anymore. So. Anyone who might have had an incentive to kill him a while ago has even more incentive now because he has more reach now. I totally agree with you that he's right, maybe like ninety something percent of the time. But yeah, I don't watch him that much, and I don't have a super strong opinion about him. And part of me even wonders, could he be fabricating all this? And I think probably not, but there's a small chance he might be exaggerating. But then again, his researcher guy really did get killed, so yeah, yeah, it seems it seems true. So I really wish I'm the best, and you know, their whole team, and I hope I think they're on the right side of things in general, but I don't watch them.
Speaker 1: I don't watch him religiously by any means. I catch clips from time to time whenever he like says something that later comes to be true, and then that gets blasted everywhere. But and again, he's got his biases, you know, clearly, he's got his his own take on things that some people may disagree with. I have not agreed with every single thing he said. The Sandy Hook situation fried him alive, which I think there was a lot more going on behind the scenes on that one than what they told us initially, especially with how they treated him in the fallout of that. But I mean, there was tons of conspiracy shows that were saying the exact same thing, but they needed to make an example out of whoever was speaking at the loudest, and I think that's what happened there. Now, I am not of the belief that Sandy Hook was fake. Don't nobody come after me on that shit. Okay, I'm not here to say that there's fake kids that didn't die or whatever, like, yeah, it's not what I'm gonna do. But at the same time, there are tons of school shootings that do happen that there are way more questions. What was that one in Florida that David Hogg or whatever his name was, who he graduated from that school four years prior to the shooting, but somehow on the day of the shooting he was at the school and then he started making the rounds and being a speaker on these circuits about anti gun rhetoric, and he was like college age instead of being like a junior like he claimed to be. That was a whole other talking point. So, like the Sandy Hook thing was kind of in that mix of when everybody was worried about school shooters. That was the whole thing. We got to get the guns off the streets because these school shootings happening every day in America, And it was like, yeah, just because of who's in charge right now, and just because they're trying to put it to a vote about what weapons are and are not allowed. Soon as that vote went away, y'all, notice they all and heard shit about school shootings anymore.
Speaker 6: Well, it also reminds me of how serial killers used to be a big phenomenon for decades, and if anyone's been following that Program to Kill series from a little while back, it seems like school shooter school shooters replaced serial killers basically, if you look at the trend overtime, serial killer went down, but then school shooters started.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, I think luckily, school shootings might be getting less common. It seems like there's just one every couple of years, one big one and maybe a few really minor ones. But yeah, Jim Fetzer, he was the guy who Alex Jones platformed like one time. And I don't think Alex Jones really went all in on that whole theory that no one died Sandy Hook, but he platformed Jim Fetzer one time, and they've really, I don't know, Attorney General of Connecticut or something just used that to skewer him, and they didn't they give him like a thirty trillion dollars fine or something insane, something ridiculous. Hey, but it's it's ridiculous. It's just words.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe he's wrong, and that should damn of just credibility. But yeah, I'm but I'm doing whatever.
Speaker 1: Grand children's inheritance by any means. I mean shit, I co host a conspiracy show. If we're wrong about something, I hope nobody comes after me for one point nine billion dollars in reparations for the heartache of those people that I talk shit on. Good God.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a sense of proportionality, that's a pretty core concept to law. Right, it's just words. Yeah, so what's the damage and proportionality or I don't know, punitive damage.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know the legal jargon, to be honest with you, But there's no way that this guy offended people to the tune of over a billion dollars, Like for real, bro, and I I fully understand the grieving families of these children wanting this guy to shut the fuck up about it. Get that even wanting a little bit of money for their pain and suffering for people who because the Internet is the Internet, right, and people are crazy, so it can't just be a guy talking shit into a mic and the Internet listens to it as content and moves on with their day. You have people finding these family members and doxing them, harassing them, coming to their workplaces and calling them liars. And like you know, as a parent, if I just lost a child in some brutal way like that, then to have people come up to me and call me a piece of shit for lying about it, Yeah, no, that would that would be received very negatively from me.
Speaker 11: That would that.
Speaker 1: Would probably in that regard, blood would be get more blood. I'm speaking on behalf of all myself here. I have a temper like a motherfucker, So that wouldn't go well. But my point is I get it. As far as getting at least something from him, bro a billion, The man isn't even worth that, Like do you where you think this money's gonna just magically proof out of but it Yeah, yeah, that was a whole thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just to punish him and send a message and chill everybody else and make it clear you can't just say what you want even if you're wrong. That's the thing. Being wrong should be its own punishment. Losing credibility ought to be the punishment.
Speaker 1: We say that, but CNN is still a channel somehow, so I mean, really and truly being wrong is not you help people make a whole career out of being wrong. Shit. Look at Bill Maher, that dude.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've been listening to him more and more recently with his little comedy pot or what he considers a comedy podcast. It is really great whenever he gets somebody on there that knows what the hell they're talking about and shuts him down very hard because he thinks that he is so well versed in the ways of the world. In reality, he's like, he's an old liberal that can't even identify with the liberals anymore. But he's too left to be considered a centrist or even a left of center anymore. And so it's his pretentious nature just kind of fucks him more often than it helps him. And it's great. You know, I know, Irony that I am the one saying that. I get it's everybody listening. I get called a pretentious press a lot because of my views, it'd be like that. I get it anyway. Anyway. So aside from that, Alex Jones being put on a hit list to a level that's equal to the President of the United States very fascinating. I definitely want people to keep an extra eye on the prize when it comes to our boy Alex and the Info War staff, because apparently it's not just him. They're coming after the rest of his staff with the swattings. He said his guy died through the neck execution style. Now, I'm not an expert in executions or anything like that. That doesn't I would have to look at how like if they ever actually release autopsies or something about this guy. Is it like through the spine or like through the I don't know of many executions that take place through the neck, through the head maybe, and the chest maybe. All Right, the next thing one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that stood out to me a little bit too. I'm glad you brought it back up. That didn't seem one hundred percent right. But then again, I'm not an expert on executions either. Well a little, I do know, as it tends to be in the head and through the temple because it's weaker bone than the parietal and in the Program to Kill book, apparently a small twenty two caliber is better than a big giant, you know, forty five or something because there's no exit wound and the bullet gets destroyed and the ballistics evidence gets a lot harder to sort out, right, it bounces around inside.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe if you put it like on the juggular itself and pull the trigger, then like, okay, maybe I could see that. But again, I've never heard of somebody getting a shot in the neck being considered execution style unless there is a new way that executions are being done this way, like by these these you know, what's the word I'm looking for here Tier one super secret squirrel type situations, and maybe they've gone this route in the execution game. I could be wrong, I don't know, But either way, that goes outside of his house, and I heard some reports saying that he was trying to stop a robbery and got shot. I don't know if that's just a story that's spun up to try to give some sort of narrative to it, or if there's actual proof to back that claim, or whatever the case is. Even if it is just a random killing and there wasn't any kind of nefarious you know, foreign or domestic actors trying to come at info Wars itself. The fact that that happens the same week that this guy gets swatted, Alex Jones gets told by the government and by non government reporters that he is on an international hit list. The fact that all that's culminating at the same time leads me to believe that the shooting, the killing was not so random. Yeah that's again, maybe that's just my conspiratorial mind here, but it just it screams that there's more going on here. I don't know. But speaking of more going on, I'm gonna share the screen again because we heard I heard a lot of reports about what is going on with this black Rock port deal.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I know some people are going to feel some type of way that this was a move against China. Some people are going to feel some type of way saying that this was not necessarily against China, this was for America. But the fact that it was Blackrock themselves that made this purchase happen, that didn't give anybody a warm and fuzzy feeling. And I think we can all acknowledge that, right, I just you know. So with that in mind, we're gonna go ahead and read a little bit of this Reuter's article. And yes, I know it's Reuter's, and I understand people are gonna throw whatever shade they want about it, but just let's hear it out and see what because of course they're going to put this in whatever light they can.
Speaker 8: Royce, go ahead, Sorry, this is something different than what we're talking about now. Tonally, you know that there are chats going on in Zombie wanted me to mention that she cannot use her mic, so to mention that's this, to mention what sorry to I'll read the chats every once in a while since there are things going on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, matter of fact, I will read the chats now, just in case I don't want to move on and then go back to something here. She says, I love japan culture. They were very kind, clean and respectful. Yes, very true, very true. Everybody I've ever talked to that ever was in Japan has said that unanimously. She also went on and said, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the large whistleblowers of calling out all of what is happening are on a list, they will run their course then kill them. It could be all for show distraction and keeping keep playing games. I could see that one hundred percent. But that's the thing. Alex Jones has pissed off so many people in the past like this, and even before Sandy Hook, he was calling out nine to eleven, before it happened, he was calling out COVID, he was calling out Obama for things. I think he was one of the first to actually acknowledge that Michelle Obama's a dude. So like, I mean, it's as far as pissing in people's cheerios and getting the quote unquote right guy to set out a hit on him, Like, yeah, he's he's been doing that gang for a while, so why now is it going that way? God, Alex says. I like Alex Jones, but I just remember him beating it to beating it to tranny porn a few years ago. I mean, okay, hey, I'm not gonna judge a man based off of what he does to get his rocks off, as long as it's not children. You know, I'm not a big proponent for pornography in any regard. I think that rot your brain. But I also found out tranny porn is overarchingly watched by straight men. And I mean in theory, I understand that. Right, there's two sets of boobs to look at and it's technically straight porn, so like, I get it. Yeah, I'm just I guess that's the thing. Alex Jones, I didn't know he was into the training point though. That's pretty funny. Actually, that's that's pretty good. David David foul. Yeah, yeah, it's that that same David hog slash fog slash, change that vowel with another tone. Let's see here. Zombie says the head is execution or the back of the next spine. But that's a knife. Even if it was a gunshot to like the base of the spine, I could see that being considered execution style if it's through the neck. Again, unless I six has started changing up how they do executions, and they're going through the juggular now, and by through I mean like not from a distance, point blank range, putting the barrel up to the juggular and pulling the trigger like okay, that will get the desired effects. There's no fixing that, and the man's gonna bleed out in like eight seconds. I think it's like potentially ten seconds max. So, like I could see that being a style of execution by bullet. I just it's kind of a new one on me. If that's a new trend in the executioner world, I don't know. Uh, they can't flat out kill Trump or Alex because they would be turned into martyrs. It's a strategy game. Yeah, you're absolutely right about that. They they tried, they tried turning Trump into a martyr. And I've said that before too, Like people keep downplaying the fact that we were like two centimeters away from having a civil war because that would have been the fall out if Trump would have been actually killed on a live TV in Butler, Pennsylvania. I don't think we would be having this conversation right now. Maybe I'm just crazy, right, Maybe I've been sipping the conspiracy kool aid for a little too long and I've detached from reality. Okay, fine, Fine, I just have a hard time believing it because there are so many crazies out there that support Trump and see him as a messiah figure, and there are so many crazies out there that hate Trump and see him as a Satan figure. And if he would have died. I just had this crazy strong feeling that the two would have clashed and it would have been an actual battle, like physical bloodshed battle.
Speaker 3: Do you think the same would have been done if Troe hadn't have won the election, if he would if he would have let's just say rallied.
Speaker 8: And said, all right, look now that we know the elections have been.
Speaker 3: Rigged, let's go actually do something.
Speaker 8: Do you think then instead of being a mark, he would have been the head figure.
Speaker 1: I could see that happening. Potentially for sure, he would have been the like trying to lead a coup or something like that. That's very possible that may have And I'll even give you that there's probably a sixty five in my own personal opinion, probably like a sixty five percent probability that if Trump would have lost the election like he did in twenty twenty where it was clearly stolen, if this one would have been clearly stolen from him to that level again to Camala, Yeah, yeah, there would have been a little bit of some uprising. There'd have been some upheople if he would have been murdered on national television, though, Yeah, I only see bloodshed coming from that like people have no chill within them anymore. I think that we lost that around the time somewhere in Biden's term. Think that society in America lost their chill. And I don't even see because when Trump lost it the first time and had it or the first time the time that he had the election stolen from him. The side that would have had something to say about that, the right, the Republicans, the Conservatives, the ultra conservatives, even they typically are conservative people, and now I mean just politically conservative. I mean they're typically you know, they got jobs, they got families. They're not trying to gear up for war because an election didn't go their way. They're trying to make it back to work Monday more. And they're going to be mad about it. But they got responsibilities and things to have it done twice after we saw what the Biden administration did for four years and all the corruption and all the things, to have that robbed again. I have a hard time believing that they would have just taken that one sitting down, and I have a hard time believing that it just would have been tea party gatherings this time. I yeah, I don't know. I'm very happy that that didn't happen. And I've also heard reports from certain conspiratorial people that that is exactly why they allowed quote unquote Trump to get elected, is because they knew that if he didn't get elected, it would have gone to physical violence in all over the country. So as a way to appease the people and give them what they want, right, feed them bread and send them to the circus, they allowed Trump to win this past election. Now, I am personally not of that belief. He won every single swing state that could be won in record breaking time and all of these things. But that's also not because they loved Trump so much. I believe there was no way they were going to allow Kamala to get in charge. That was ridiculous. So it could have been anybody running against Kamala and they probably would have had the election go the same way. But maybe that's just my own biases showing. I don't know. I definitely think martyring him would have been, oh the worst, the worst thing that they could do. And then that's the thing Alex Jones is not some people see him at the same level as Trump, right and if he was to get killed right now, they would see him as a martyr, and they'd be pissed about it. Alex Jones getting murdered would not get the same response as Trump getting murdered. I think we can all acknowledge that. However, it is a sign of the times that this is what they are doing to those with mouthpieces large enough and loud enough to get the message heard. And he has been doing it for so long and touching on so many topics and pissing off so many of the elites. It. Yeah, I'm kind of shocked that this as long as he's been able to run without people around him getting suicided or something like that. Right, I figured this would have happened years ago, but he's kind of been relegated to the kook farm for a good while. He's definitely getting taken more serious now, And now that this is happening, people can't not take him seriously. So you know, all right, let's keep breeding here. But what if he said it's true. It seems like he's enough of a threat that he might get killed anyway. Yeah, it's very possible, Zombie says. I think if the elites wanted him dead, he would be. You can't tell me that Blackrock for example, with a net worth of eleven billion, couldn't murder this man. I feel like BlackRock's got a higher net worth than eleven billion. I could be wrong, because this deal they just made wasn't like twenty seven billion for this. We'll talk more about it here in a moment anyway, But yes, Blackrock absolutely has the deep pockets to take out whoever they want taken out. That's beyond question. He is serving a purpose, whether it be to stir up discontentment or shift perspectives, help move the narrative. Maybe doesn't even know he's a puppet. But all of the millionaires up millionaires run in different circles than us normal people do. It's very true, and Royce agrees with that for sure, she says, especially, lah I can't speak, especially if the world elites decide they have had enough plane crashes, bombing, shooting, poison, a million ways to kill someone. Yeah, that's one hundred percent, and that's no. I'm glad you brought up plane crashes. Okay, y'all remember last month when they were talking about all these planes crashing. It's so bad. It's more than ever before. Even though in the month of February we had less plane crashes than we did the year prior. In the month of February, well, we never heard about those. Why because it just wasn't the narrative that they were running at that time. If you look at the statistics on plane crashes per plane flights, it's really really, really really low. Some get more optics than other's. The one in DC, there was no way that that couldn't get optics put on that. The Delta flight that flipped on its roof, okay, that's that's next level wild. There was no way that couldn't go without getting cameras put on it. Most of the plane crashes, though, even even for Capita, are bush planes and small prop planes and things like that. It's very rare that a commercial plane goes down, but when it does, it's definitely more critical because there's more lives lost, and depending on if it lands in a city like in Philly, or if it lands in the ocean or even a river and the people were able to evacuate, whatever the case, it happens, but it is substantially less than what the media would have had us believe last month. But of course, because Trump is coming after DEI and the FAA just did a DEI thing, and it was a whole Trump's making. These planes crashed. They found like they had their own corkboard with pictures and threads all over it. Right, the left has one, the right has one. The people in the center are trying to combine them to see what's actually going on here, and so they found like a single thread that could be connected. Trump taking out all these DEI mandates has led to planes crashing. Never mind the fact that these people were in that job before he took office and that had nothing to do with anything, but it was a talking point that they wanted to run on because the liberal media had to find something to come at Trump, and it's clearly his fault that everything's going like this. It's like, y'all, y'all are reaching at this point. But the worst part is that people believed the propaganda. A lot of people did, and it's not something that people need to be ashamed about. We're only going off with the narratives that we are getting told, right. Not many people look into it any deeper, and they're just saying, like, God, planes are going down left and right, why is this? Well, I'm not flying, Well, I'm not flying this month, but Bue, you were safer to fly this year than you were last year. And believe it or not, you were safer to fly last year then you were the year before that. So it's actually playing. Crashes are decreasing on mass. But you wouldn't have known that if you watch the news, because that's how the narrative gets spun. But I agree with you, though there's a million ways to kill somebody, there's tons of plane crashes that happen. As matter of fact, what uh JFK Junior killed in a plane crash as a matter of fact, I think that was also a part of the whole Kennedy assassination plot, but or one of the Kennedy assassination plots. Anyway. RFK still holding down strong, but we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping that they don't. He doesn't piss in the wrong people's cheerios and they take him out in some sort of way because he's going against vaccines and trying to make America healthier. I feel like a lot of people with a lot of money have a vested interest in keeping Americans sick and feeding them junk. So him coming at it with this way. I'm hoping that he has a really good protection detail. But yeah, yeah, let's see. Yeah, that's true. A trillion I think it's trillion, eleven trillion dollars at Blackrock is on the hook for I could see that for sure. Let's see your goth Alex actually shared a thing independent Alex Jones spot. Oh no, is this the thing? Oh god, okay, give me a second. I'm gonna I'm gonna share the screen. Alex. Of course you would come with this ship gypsies, yo, Royce, you right, is the gypsies? Clearly it's the Gypsy.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for you to see my new name. I was like, I find that funny.
Speaker 1: It was, and that's the thing. It's meant to be funny whenever I say that. But dude, I didn't realize that I actually would piss off real gypsies with that, I you know, to any of the good rolling people out there. It was completely a joke. But I'm going to continue making the joke like that's not going there.
Speaker 3: Yeah where now the g and Gypsy?
Speaker 1: I love it. I mean, Dode, the Mormons get caught pissed off when we call them the Mountain Jews. I mean probably, but do we stop? No, No, we don't care. It's funny anyway. All right, here we go. This is the Independent of goth Alex you use asshole, Here we go. This is from August of twenty eighteen. Alex Jones spotted with transgender pornography on his phone despite transphobic rants. Oh shit, right when conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, whose transphobic rants have seen his broadcasts removed from YouTube, unwittlingly revealed transgender pornography on his phone. Video appears to show the radio show host behind the controversial info war brand was filming a segment promoting personal wellness products on an affiliate site when he clicked away from the page on his mobile phone for a split second. The camera is still trained on his screen, revealed an array of open tabs, including a page titled naughty t Babe Marissa bro bro all right, content creator, one oh one. You don't use your work phone for your goon activities. You just don't like I oh man, Oh that's bad and I was in twenty eighteen. Holy shit, that's great.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: T babe is a term yeah yeah. Marissa Minks described as Australia's number one trans companion, Triple X adult model. The actor later tweeted her support, writing that it was fantastic he is watching seeds, but she also retweeted several posts criticizing mister Jones for his hypocritical and blatantly anti trans views. It is not clear if the phone belongs to mister Jones, who made no comment about the page at the time of the video and has yet to respond publicly. Wow. I honestly had no idea that that was the thing. I had heard rumors about it. I didn't know this was something. I didn't know this was real life, Alex. So thank you, thank you for bringing that to our attention. Holy shit, you know again, tea girl porn apparently is predominantly watched by straight conservative men. I should make that statement as well. Uh there, I forget where I saw this. There was a like it's a map of the continental US, and it was like which state searches for what type of porn? More than anything else. Oddly enough, I want to say it was either Louisiana or Mississippi. No, no, no, no, no Louisiana. It was ebony porn Mississippi and Alabama were trans porn, uh Texas. I think it was cock porn. It's been a hot minute since I looked at the list, but yeah, it was like certain things that you wouldn't think you would see in certain areas. But then like, that's kind of how that works, right, Porn is to get your rocks off on like sometimes the most taboo topics and it goes that way. But yeah, I don't know, I am. I'm definitely on this belief these days that porn is a uh an addiction, or at least it can become an addiction. And I believe it can definitely rot your mind, regardless if it is quote unquote regular or something obscure. I feel like it detracts from your partner. I feel like it gives you an unrealistic expectation of what this act is supposed to be. And I'm not going on to this whole talk sex is supposed to be sacred between a married cup but look, fine, fine, fine, obviously okay, but I also feel like culturally it has gone to such a level that like it's never gonna be able to come back from. It's not what it was in the eighties and nineties. It is it's so far out there these days that it's Yeah, at this point, I believe it's actually geared to rot your brain, and there's there's a lot of studies on that. As a matter of fact, it's not like I'm just speaking into the ether about this shit. But either way, either way, getting off of the tea girl, porn Alex you beautiful bastard. Anyway. Okay, so here we have Blackrock. This is the Reuters article Blackrock to buy Hong Kong's firms Panama Canal port steak amid Trump's pressure. Now again, the fact that Blackrock bought this does not exactly give anybody a warm and fuzzy feeling. Oh, there's a little video about it. Let's check out the video and see if there's anything good here.
Speaker 6: You'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's an ad. I thought that was gonna be a video about Blackrock. Of course there's an ad. Well, okay, we on even watch the ad. The summer here, Trump vowed to rest control rest yeah, rest control of the Strategic Canal. Over seventy five percent of vessels in the canal have US origins or destinations, and Blackrock has briefed the White House on the deal March fourth. Here Reuters, an investigator group backed by black Rock agreed to buy a majority stake in the Hong Kong based company that runs ports along either side of the Panama Canal, giving the US firm control of key docs amid pressure from the White House to take them from China. A twenty two point eight billion dollars sale by Hong Kong's c K Hutchins to the US and Swiss investors also includes dozens of ports in other countries, the company announced Tuesday. The move appears to be a win for the US president's aggressive diplomacy, just hours before he is due to tout the success of his first six tumultuous weeks of his second term in the address to the US Congress. So that's another thing that I think people are also missing here. They bought like over forty different ports when they did this buyout of the c K. Hutchins group. Now that I think it's like forty different ports in twelve different countries or something like that. But of course, the crown jewel of this deal was the ports on either side of the Panama Canal. For obvious reasons. Now let's keep going here. He says. He vowed to rest control from the strategic canal connecting the Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans during his January twentieth inauguration speech, falsely claiming China is operating it. Okay, that's not necessarily false. It's it's kind of like a white lie. So China has had controlling interest over five different quote unquote ports along the canal. Now, when I say quote unquote, they're not exactly ports, because they're along the canal. It's not like you're getting any kind of thing other than through traffic. That being said, it has been understood that China was getting a slice of that pie, and has been for the past few years. Panameians are the ones that really benefit the most from this canal being there one but the CCP has absolutely been wetting their beak on this for a good while here. So now America will be the only ones wedding their beak on this other than the locals, which was kind of the entire point of this. It says. The transaction appears to hand command of the vital docs to both entrances of the canal to US interests. Trump refused to rule out military action to assert US control over the canal, which is operated by the Panama Canal Authority or an autonomous agency overseen by the Panamanian government and surrounded by several ports. The US President has complained about the presidence of Chinese and Hong Kong based companies in Panama, and American officials and politicians have said C. K. Hutchins control of the ports represents a security risk for the operation. Last year, about twelve thousand ships use the canal, which connects nineteen A, one nine and twenty ports across one hundred and seventy countries, but its position is strategic for Washington, as over three quarters of all vessels passing through the canal originate in or are bound for the US. The sale of licenses will result in the consortium gaining a ninety percent stake in Panama Ports Company. WHOA, I didn't know it was going to be a ninety percent stake. That's massive, which has been the operator of the Balboa and crystaball ports in the Central American country for more than two decades. C. K. Hutchins said in a statement. Blackrock, the world's largest asset management firm based in New York, has briefed the White House and congressional leadership on the deal. A person familiar with the transaction said this would be BlackRock's largest infrastructure investment to date. The person said, in theory, the deal, by showing the firm to be acting in Trump's favor, could ease Republican pressure on Black Rock and its CEO, Larry Fink, over its past embrace of the use of environmental society or social and governance factors the ESG factors in investing, which, to be fair, they really have gone hard left in a lot of their business model, So this could be a strategic move for them to kind of get Republicans off of their back. That being said, this is one of those that's kind of a victory for the American economy anyway you slice it. Whether it was a liberal at the head of it or conservative at the head of it, it's kind of a big w But the company and Fink have remained under attacked by Republicans and supporters of Trump's MAGA movement on climate and diversity issues. The US State Department, White House, National Security Council, and Panama's government did not respond to requests for comment. A huge victory here. Ryan Berg, director of the Americans Program at Washington Center for Strategic and International Studies, called the sale a win for the US and said he hoped it put the debate over the Canal security to rest. He says, in strategic competition with China in the Americas, this is a huge victory. C K Hutchins is a publicly listic company not financially chied to the Chinese government, though Hong Kong firms are subject to state oversight. Okay, I'm gonna say that one again. So apparently this Hong Kong company is not directly linked or tied to the CCP, even though they are subject to state oversight. That's just CCP ran with extra steps. But all right, especially since Hong Kong has now become a part of Mainland, I know that people are gonna argue about that. I am not here to argue semantics. It's understood that the CCP runs Hong Kong. Now, that's why they had a whole uprising. Then you had these college kids making crossbows out of tech trash to try to fight the soldiers that were trying to take over the town. But I digress. Other reports in Panama operations are operated by companies from the US, Taiwan, and Singapore, which is another big thing that the CCP would want to try to put a stop to us if Taiwan has anything to do with it. Panama's authorities have announced to an audit of c K Hutchins contract, saying they're investigating its compliance with concessions agreements. Panama's Attorney General determined earlier this month the c K Hutchins Port contract was unconstitutional. Yeah, I'll bet. The Panamanian ag said that the Supreme Court in Panama was set to make the final ruling on it legal on its legal status. The US Secretary of State Marco Rubio made his first overseas trip as top of US diplomat to Latin America last month, including the Panama, where he pressured the country over China's presence along the canal. After his departure, Rubio hailed Panama's decision to exit China's Belton wrote in Infrastructure Plan good Shit. He expressed optimism and media interviews that Hutchinson would not own the concessions in the future. The sale of the Panama Ports license held by the unit of billionaires Lee Ka Shings By the way, if there's any Asian names in this, forgive me, I'm going to butcher them. I only speak American English and barely at that conglomerate to a consortium that includes black Rock Global Infrastructure Partners in Terminal Investment will give it to control of an eighty percent interest in Hutchinson Ports for an equity value of fourteen point two to one billion US dollars. It will get control of forty three ports comprising of one hundred and ninety nine berths in twenty three countries, while delivering cash proceeds in excess of nineteen billion dollars for the Hong Kong based consortium. Okay, so I was a little off earlier when I said that, so forty three ports, one hundred nine berths and what that means is like docks, essentially glorified docs in twenty three countries. Everybody's only focused on these two on either side of the Panama Canal, because again that's kind of the crown jewel, the whole ordeal. But this was way more of a move than what people are initially talking about right now. But America will feel the effects of this in a very positive way here soon and the CCP will absolutely feel the negative effects of this in a very big way here soon. But I digress, because keep in mind all of those terrorists that are being done to China, they now have to pay a toll, so to speak, to go from the Atlantic to the Pacific and or go all the way around South America. That's that's money, money, money, money, money money. But anyway, the sale does not involve any interest in the Hutchinson Port Holdings Trust, which operates ports in Hong Kong and Sheezan shes Han Sure as well as so China or any ports in mainland China.
Speaker 3: C K.
Speaker 1: Hutchins said the consortium has agreed that negotiations will be on an exclusive basis for one hundred and forty five days. The company said. Blackrock completed the acquisition of Global Infrastructure Partners for approximately twelve point five billion in cash and stock last October the last. At the time, CEO Fink described infrastructure as quote a generational investment opportunity. Okay, so that is the short and dirty of it. Blackrock is making very big moves and very big plays as far as that's concerned. Everybody, What is y'all's take on this business venture by our boy Larry Fink here. Now, I'm not exactly a fan of him. I'm not a fan of the things that Larry Fink has done or been a part of in the past. And I'm not a fan of Blackrock at all. Hell, we've done episodes against them on the Cult of Conspiracy as a matter of fact. But the fact that the Panama Canal is about to be back in US control, that does, in fact give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. But am I alone in this? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I'm very service level with most of the stuff.
Speaker 8: Obviously, it is good that Panama is back in the United States' control, for sure, that's a great thing.
Speaker 3: As far as their investments, who knows.
Speaker 8: We also don't know what ties they have with a Trump in general. You know, we don't know if he was the one that prompted them to try to do.
Speaker 3: Something, or if they asked it.
Speaker 8: You know, we don't know. There's a lot that we probably don't know about the whole acquisition.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's fair, Yeah, that's fair. I mean, And that's the thing we're talking about so many different ports and in so many different ways. Here. It's ah, yeah, I feel like the effects of this, like I said, are going to be felt for a good long while. I hope it goes I hope this all goes through and that the left will even have to acknowledge the benefits of this deal and the tariff situation as well. I brought up something here and I'm trying to see if it pulled up or not. The Canadian economic indicators comparison. Yeah, I mean we could pretty much just talk about this. So Canada has a very US reliant economy, like all all jokes aside everything else. And no, this is not me shitting on Canada or Canadians. I will shoot on the Canadian government one hundred percent. They really can't survive without us. And I'm not saying that to boost America's ego here or beat our chest by any means. But that's just the status of it. That's the brass tacks. They were talking about putting on more tariffs on us, and we were talking about putting more tariffs on them. I'm hearing reports that Alberta is now trying to they have a little bit of a what's it called not a poll? What is it when you get a bunch of people to sign a list a petition, thank you. They have a legal petition going on right now in Alberta, Canada to see if they want to relinquish their Canadian citizenship and become the fifty first state. Now, I'll say that if that happens, I would be very happy to welcome Alberta into America. They're pretty much the Texas of Canada. They have do you look at the way they have voted in pretty much every talking point of note in the past few decades. Very conservative, they have a booming beef industry, they have a booming farm industry. They're very agriculturally minded. They they're Yeah, I would not mind at all if Alberta became a part of America. I don't really have much love for most of the rest of the nation. I don't really know a lot of people outside of Alberta, to be honest with you, them and I know a couple of people in British Columbia depending they can be okay Quebec. They pretty much all suck, except for George Saint Pierre. He's like the one exception. Uh yeah, it's just yeah, I don't know. But as we're talking about these tariff wars and all of these things going through the Panama Canal with these tariffs involved as they are, is it crazy to think that they would have to pay an extra high toll in order to use the canal? Mean that we'd be able to wet our beak even deeper? I like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I guess so. Does Alberta also have tons of oil?
Speaker 1: I want to say they do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
Speaker 1: I feeling. And I don't know if it's a pipeline that runs through Alberta or if it's actually oil rigs that are in Alberta. But either way, hey, again, what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: And then I've heard other things about Greenland. People are worried that we're about to have some sort of special military operation to take over Greenland. They don't have a military like I mean, I'm sure they some sort of like a National Guard force or something like that, but they're under Denmark. That's not going to be a occupation or anything like that. People are taking a lot of what is being said right now and running with it like it's going to be absolute fact, I think that there is uh. I think there's a game being played, you know, there's a war of words to de escalate things before it has to get to a certain point. I don't know.
Speaker 6: The population of Greenland is only about fifty thousand people. It's not much to be worried about. Iceland is three hundred thousand. I had a professor from Iceland once. But anyway, Greenland is negligible. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I heard there's a conspiracy out there to say that Finland's not real. Have you heard this one?
Speaker 6: Finland? I have not heard that one yet.
Speaker 1: The same could be said for Greenland or Iceland, although your professor kind of put a well maybe so basically, any nation out there that's got a super small population, they're not even real. Bro. Anybody you've ever heard of that says they're from there, they're a fed. Anybody on the internet that' says as they're from there, it's a bot.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Finland's not even a real place. It's not even a place you can go. It's like Antarctica, it's all. There's so many crazy things on the internet, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I heard of the dead Internet theory. That's a pretty similar thing. There's also the theory that there's as many black people as white people in the US, and the theory that population statistics are all vastly inflated. But I don't believe any of those. I think it seems true that there's three hundred million Americans. There's seven or eight billion people in the world, and there are people from Iceland. They have a pretty crazy language. I know he wasn't German because he can pronounce the sound, which most Germanic languages can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just think their teeth into those of these and all that. Yeah, No, but Finland's definitely a real place, like obviously the Finish are a very very fun people. I might add I've met some of them, but of course, per the conspiracy theory, they were just FEDS that were playing the role. And it's it's it's ridiculous how some of these theories get a little bit of traction behind them with the Internet being the Internet, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think Finland's got four million people, and they also have a very interesting language. It's related to Hungarian and pretty much nothing else is related to those languages.
Speaker 1: That's pretty wild. I didn't know that. Why in the world would Hungarians and Finish have a similar language. Well, I'm sure historically somebody conquested this area versus that area, and they just kind of adapted to it and kind of never changed it or something along those lines.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're from Central Asia around the time of Attila the Hun and they brought whatever that language was. And also a lot of the northern people of Russia who are not Slavic speak that. It's called an Ugric language, the Ugric language family. If we want to really nerd out on.
Speaker 1: This, that's that's pretty legit. Okay, let me see you here. Hold on, Uh, I'm gonna share the screen because Zombie shared a video and go ahead and play that. It's all about this black Rock deal. Let's see what we got here. This is from the Hill. By the way, the Hill.
Speaker 7: If you follow the news, you've probably heard of a company called Blackrock.
Speaker 5: I know we've discussed it on Rising.
Speaker 7: It is the world's largest asset manager, controlling eleven point five trillion dollars in assets last year. Many on the right have grown to dislike the investment firm for partaking in what's called ESG, or environmental social governance initiatives, put simply, Blackrock was prioritizing investment in companies that meet certain ESG standards on things like climate change and diversity. Now that appears to be over.
Speaker 13: Per the Wall Street Journal, Blackrock backed out of net Zero Asset Managers in January. Net Zero Asset Managers is an initiative dedicated to net zero greenhouse gas emissions by twenty fifty.
Speaker 7: In BlackRock's most recent annual report, they dropped references to DEI. For instance, The Wall Street Journal pointed out a stark difference. Reporter Jack Pitcher writes Blackrock CEO Larry Fink, and a twenty twenty one letter to shareholders said quote, we have a long term strategy aimed at improving diversity.
Speaker 5: Equity, and inclusion at Blackrock.
Speaker 7: To truly drive change, we must embed DEI into everything that we do. Compare to that's their most recent report, which says, quote, delivering for the firm's clients requires attracting the best people from across the world. Blackrock is committed to creating an environment that supports top talent and fosters diverse perspectives to avoid group thing.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's much better.
Speaker 13: There's been a lot of pressure since twenty twenty two from Red State Attorney's General House Republicans and oil and gas lobbyists to stifle ESG efforts.
Speaker 11: I want to tell you a story.
Speaker 1: Acts to this commercial, Roy, since that Jewish dude is actually talking about Jesus. I wanted to talk to you about that later on as a matter of fact, But neither here nor there anyway exactly.
Speaker 6: Those commercials too, I've given to them before.
Speaker 1: Have you really who are the organization?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, the commercial itself shows a group of people of varying backgrounds, not all just Jewish, but varying people of varying backgrounds who all some believe that the story of Jesus was basically just a Sunday school story. One dude says that he thought that Jesus was Italian. I don't know why that was a grown up that actually said that out loud, but like it's a thing, he said. One of them is a Jewish dude who looked at the story of Jesus and said that it was in fact the Second Coming, or not the second Coming, the coming of the Savior as prophesied in the Book of Jeremiah, and all these things. But yeah, I we'll talk about that one offline. I don't want to make this episode of a religious debate, but for sure of all the people, Yeah, me and you definitely need to discuss those later on. But anyway, Yeah, that's Blackrock and the.
Speaker 7: Things good ending workforce representation goals, not requiring managers to interview a diverse set of candidates, and their credit facility is not lending money based on whether the borrowers meet diversity targets. Blackrock also made another major move. They stuck twenty three billion dollar deal with C. K. Hutchison, a Hong Kong based conglomerate that gives Blackrock control or key parts of the Panama Canal. Here's Trump touting that move last night.
Speaker 14: Further enhance our national security. My administration will be reclaiming the Panama Canal.
Speaker 1: And we've already started doing it.
Speaker 14: Just today, a large American company announced they are buying both parts around the Panama Canal and lots of other things having to do with the Panama Canal and a couple of other canals. The Panama Canal was built by Americans for Americans, not for others, but others could use it, but it was built a tremendous course of American blood and treasure. Thirty eight thousand workers died building the Panama Canal.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what the hell just happened, but okay, I do wish that he would have I wish he would have mentioned the fact that it was Blackrock that had bought out, he said, a very large company. I wonder what the room would have done if he would have said that it was Blackrock that did it, because Blackrock was so bolstered by the left for so long, and seeing as how half of the room stayed seated every time Trump said something at all, I'm wondering if he would have said that Blackrock was buying it, if they would have felt some type of way. But you know, I digress.
Speaker 7: Conservative filmmaker Robbie Starbuck wrote on x Blackrock was one of the largest entities forcing DEI into corporations. Their leadership declared that they must embed DEI into everything. Larry Think even admitted Blackrock was forcing behaviors the companies to change. Today they're exiting DEI were winning musician Chris lash meanwhile, in reference to Blackrock acquiring Panama the Canal, Ports wrote this, MAGA has been against Blackrock.
Speaker 5: How is this a victory?
Speaker 7: Chris Rassini, a senior fellow at the Ron Paul Institute, posted when they said the US will take the Panama Canal, it turned out to be Blackrock. When they say the US will get Ukraine's minerals, it will turn out to be who Now. All the while, the American people are led to believe that they're winning a prize that actually cost them three hundred billion dollars. So this is a very interesting topic. I think we'll have plenty of disagreement, although maybe some areas of disagreement. The way Blackrock, in my view, has operated to force businesses to comply with ESG and DEI mind set is I think very bad. As they are now admitting. I think they mostly did those things as a form of pr And this is where you might actually agree from your probably their sinister and bad kind of global capitalist ta jenemy.
Speaker 5: They're making you overlook.
Speaker 7: That by saying, but look at our good DEI stuff, look at our diverse look at how many black people we're employing.
Speaker 5: You can't yell at us mouth. I thought that was what you were going to say.
Speaker 13: You're project on. To me, there are separate issues for me here. First of all, the fact that Fink had been previously such a champion for the environment. To see him surrender, that is very sad to me. I don't see why we're making social investment wrong, social responsibility like it's a bad thing. And I think that if we ask this is a basic issue.
Speaker 5: Does it makes everything more expensive for us?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 13: More expensive? Well?
Speaker 11: What about?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 13: This is how I feel as an individual. I believe on the earth, God would have me try to do the right thing, not make money more important than doing the right thing. I think it's a perversion of the principles that should underlie our economy and our politics to make corporate profits always the bottom line, as opposed to humanitarian and democratic principles. So I think there is such a thing as righteous profits. And I don't think we're going to make less money in the long run if we also steward well the earth on which we live. It's not going to be good for anybody economically when this economy, when this environment, if the environment implodes the economy, well, but.
Speaker 7: It's not just a trade off between the environment being cleaner, healthier, whatever, and profits it's off a trade off between helping the environment and our material living standards and asking people I'm not talking about rich CEO type people find they could sacrifice more whatever, But for people to sacrifice, for people to live more difficult lives now to save the environment in the future, it's just never gonna be a winning message. So we need and now I'm for protecting the environment. I'm for moving to cleaner sources of energy as it makes sense to do so, as you can still make those technologies as they become more profitable over time, ending like Europe should and its dependency on Russian gas and oil, that would be great move from oil to gain I would say mood to nuclear, which is very clean and very safe, which I know people on the left don't like, and we moved away from and I think that's been very actually disastrous for both the environment and profits and having a more environmentally safe standards. But look, you can't just say like, oh, yeah, you're gonna we're gonna take away your access to really high functioning washing machines, or we're gonna take your way your access to gas stews, like normal ordinary working people are actually the ones who are the most annoyed by that because rich people can just can buy fancier things that cost more and it doesn't matter to them. The higher environmental ESG standards are felt by people who don't have money to spare.
Speaker 13: This is why being a business leader is an art and not just a science.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 13: A first principle of the United States for the government itself, is to be a broker between individual liberty, which includes financial liberty, economic liberty, and a concern for the common good. And I think a righteous CEO. I think a responsible business leader is one who is obviously seeking to make a profit, obviously to increase value for your stockholders, but realizes that there are other stakeholders as well, and that includes the people who breathe the era on this planet, that includes our grandchildren. So I don't think it has to be an either or, And I think America is righteous when we're at a big both. And can we move on to Panama? Now?
Speaker 6: I bought it here?
Speaker 1: My God, the ads right, and yes, yes, everybody listening, I have regular listenership on things like this. Ads annoy me too. Come to Patreon that's where we have the ad free listening. It's a I'm gonna say on that.
Speaker 6: Moving on, thank go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, thank god that takes your three hour videos to hut. Sorry, I was gonna say, because that takes your three hour episodes and it makes it that much longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know. It's dude. We get so much hatred in comment section for the amount of ads. First of all, we have no control over the amount of ads that get put onto our episodes. We don't. Okay, we can either have ads or no ads. One of those is the way that we can have this be our full time job, and the other makes this completely a hobby. I'm not a fan of them. But at the same time, it's not like I myself, this is my personal account. I don't have some sort of like paid membership to YouTube where I have the ad free shit. I don't have that on Spotify either or Apple or any of that. I am just a regular dude, and it annoys the shit out of me too. For anybody listening, come to Patreon, I'm telling you, I hate the ads too. Anyway, let's do this night.
Speaker 13: The President says, it's like he's going around threatening countries, not just Canada, he says about Panama. He says, we're going to take the Panama Canal one way or the other.
Speaker 5: We're going to take it.
Speaker 13: Excuse me because right now, whether you agree with what happened before in the seventies I think it was or not, it doesn't belong to us right now now. One of the problems that the president has with all this has to do with China. So you think the head of Panama wasn't on the phone with the Chinese this morning. We are not thinking at all about the repercussions of some of this. He's like a bull in the China shop.
Speaker 7: And oh, but I think this move was aimed very directly at curbing the Chinese influence.
Speaker 5: I agree with you a.
Speaker 7: We should not seek to conquer Panama or Greenland, or it's ridiculous. I don't actually think it's being contemplated. We don't want to have more military engagement anywhere.
Speaker 13: What about his wine.
Speaker 5: Influence, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 7: I hope that means greater economic engagement with the relevant stakeholders in Greenland, Panama, et cetera, to have a better and more prosperous trade and economic relationship on our terms.
Speaker 5: This is an important.
Speaker 13: Issue for those of us who see things a little differently. I'm told all the time by conservative friends, by Trump voter friends, and so forth. Oh, Mariannie doesn't mean that. He doesn't mean that. The more time goes on, the more some of these crazy things he says. Oh, he does mean. So when the President stood up last night and he said we're going to get it one way or the other, We're going to get it. The President's behavior at this point.
Speaker 5: I don't think that seeds the deal that he wants. He's going to get lie he's getting with Zelenski after all the.
Speaker 13: Fact that he's a tough negotiator at times, I think all of us are like, Yeah, if we are being treated unfairly by Panama in terms of Chinese ships, et cetera, I'm okay with that. That's very different than saying we're going to get it back one way or the other. And I think that we have every reason as Americans who expect far more sobriety, far more responsibility, and far less ineptitude on the part of our presence.
Speaker 5: One last thought on the Black Rock story.
Speaker 7: You know, when he says we're not going to do DEI, we want to just hire the best and brightest people and have diverse perspectives. I think sixty seventy percent of Americans agree with that.
Speaker 13: What's wrong with that, Well, you know, on the I think on the deif if they feel that there's coming back to the center. In terms of the way companies operate, it's not for me to say, because it's a private company. In terms of saying to anybody who who values diversity inclusion, who values the idea that we must include people who have been historically wronged in the way we function as a society, number one, I'm all for that. Number Two, I don't like the idea of the government saying this is what I this is not how I should see things, even like this, even as woke stuff. All right, some of it makes me roll my eyes as well, But.
Speaker 5: That's not the point.
Speaker 13: The government. People, if they want to look at it that way, they get to look at it that way. I get to look at things my way. You get to look at things your way. And I would never say to you, even though I think you're wrong most of the time and you think I'm wrong most of the time, I would never say to you. And I sure as hell don't think the government should be telling you that your way of thinking should die.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're wrong about that at all.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Okay, we agree on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's discuss everybody as far as the Black Rock Group doing it. Well, Okay, let's back up to what you said about Trump saying one way or another, we're gonna get it. I understand why they think that that initiation that clearly means military action. I don't believe that that's gonna happen. Trump the DOS organization just cut DoD funding. They're not trying to get us involved in another war. If anything, he's trying to prevent us from going into some sort of war. From what I could tell anyway, He's a guy that makes deals. He wrote a book on the art of the deal, as a matter of fact, and I think that this is how that happens. This is very similar to how I think the Ukrainian mineral deal is gonna take place. It's not gonna be by United States military action, regardless of what Tucker Carlson says. Thinking that America's done everything shy of launching nukes at Russia and that we are fully at war with Russia right now, I think that that's a preposterous claim. But this is how that happens. If, for instance, if an American business on the Panama Canal was to get bombed by some foreign government, foreign military, the American military will now step in. But this is how you do it on the business end, to where you don't have to come at it from a military end. I mean, what are your thoughts on this whole SHEBANKI.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I got one, which is what's going on with the Panama Canal reminds me of all the people arguing over what's been going on in the South China Sea for the last five plus years, except it's in our hemisphere instead of theirs. As far as I'm concerned, Yeah, maybe Panama should control the canal, but it's more in the US sphere of influence. It's in our hemisphere, and I see how our country has a lot of interest in controlling it too, And Trump even mentioned that it was a lot of Americans who died building it. And I would also agree that China has more interest in their local water ways than we do either. So hopefully we can both just stick to our spheres of influence. That would be ideal, but I guess that never happens, because there's a dollar to be made if control can be shifted anywhere in the world. Maryann Williamson, she seemed a lot more annoying than I remembered her during the Democrat primaries back in twenty twenty. I was like, Oh, come on, you're just the twentieth central century socialist. I mean, I think it's like, oh, shut up.
Speaker 1: Most liberals are, from what I can tell most and I'm not saying those that happen to be registered Democrat, most liberals these days, or not even just left of center, like true liberals are twentieth century central socialists. It's or at least it's like socialism light right. That's that's essentially what they want. More government interference, even though she is at this moment saying the government shouldn't tell you how to feel, even though it's exactly what the government has been doing for the past entirety of the administration. I yeah, by an administration, that's all they did was tell the American people what they should feel about things, rather than telling them what the situation was.
Speaker 6: Or in terms of how to high people and you know, qualifying it based on race and other protected characteristics. That's exactly what the Civil Rights does. That's exactly what the EEOC does. And those requirements only get stricter and more strictly enforced when Democrats are in power. And this may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm against the Civil Rights Act as we currently have it. That's kind of an LPNH position too. It's done too far. We got to just peel it back to just outlawing Jim Crow laws and not trying to control whether the breakdown of the workforce at a particular company matches particular demographics, because it's never gonna no.
Speaker 1: Just like you said earlier, there are certain people that believe that there is an equal number of black and white people in America. That is mathematically inaccurate. Now, depending on what state and what city you live in, it may appear to be so. But the last statistic that I saw was two to one white to black right, and that's nation wide new way, And I mean, I'm that's generalizing. I'm sure it's a little bit more or less in that regard. And I remember the last time I looked up that statistic as a matter of fact, was whenever the it wasn't was it out in Sterling when that killing happened, and everybody was going on and on about how the whole BLM movement and all this stuff. I was having this conversation with some guys I worked with. I was at a shell in guys from Louisiana at that time as a matter of fact, and the statistics on this was something that they, even the people in the smoke pin of black and white, they both couldn't believe this when I said it. So we had a couple of guys start googling things and come to find out I was right here. So two to one white people, men, women didn't matter. White people are shot and killed by police every year than black people. That's a two to one ratio. Okay, And two to one white people are arrested by police officers than black people every year without fail. Now what does that tell you, right? It says that the ones that are breaking the law are going to break the law regardless of their skin color. There's about an equal number of outlaws regardless of racial background. Now, now where the potential systemic racism comes into play is whenever you look at in the judicial system, in a court of law a black man first offense, first offense for a black man and a white man, the black man is three times more likely to get a harsher prison sentence than the white man. And that is also a fact. That's a statistical fact. Now, that is not racism with police officers. If anything, that's racism with judges. And if we want to address that as a nation and say that that's where we need to start putting more pressure, I'm here for it. Three to one. That's absurd. But it's not the cop killings and all this shit that they were trying to boost and blast throughout the narratives and on the media escapes for the past ten years, right. No, it's I want this country to get back to being a meritocracy. And there's gonna be some that will say it never was a meritocracy. It's always been about uh, you know, nepotism and who you know and all these things. I get it, and I also understand the and I have empathy for those that may not have had the opportunities to get the good jobs, right, people that were born into bad situations and never had the opportunity to go for a higher education or a higher trade school for people who wanted that opportunity, but because of just X, Y or Z reasons, that was never afforded to them. I get it, and yes, I believe we should have something in place to help these people get the opportunity that everybody deserves. I'm with this, okay, in it out loud, in theory, that sounds great, But to do it to such a way to where the government will start, uh what's the word.
Speaker 6: When they disparate impact.
Speaker 15: Right punishes when the businesses for not having thirty percent of the workforce be women or thirty percent of the workforce being X type of minority or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, that's we got to quit that shit. The government should have no place in business, the same way the government should have no place in religion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think our country is still sixty five percent white and falling. It's something like fourteen percent black and that's kind of steady. And then the rest is Hispanic, Asian and multiple races.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Hispanic community was on the rise. Anyway, We'll see what happens in the next four years.
Speaker 6: Have a weird field, at least in Texas, it seems like there's a ton of them. Well yeah, and in Louisiana. There's probably probably a disproportionately higher number of black people too, as compared to maybe Oklahoma or California, Oregon and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, and I mean in Montana, I just have a weird feeling there's not that many Hispanics, Like I'm sure there is. I'm sure there is, probably not as much as there is, you know, white people just throwing it out. I know that I might be completely off base here, but yeah, it depends on location in the nation. For sure. The closer you get to the border, the more Hispanish Gonacy. But then you look at a Oregon and Washington, they have a booming Hispanic population there, which is crazy. Alaska, crazy high number of Hispanics there. I didn't know that, honestly. That kind of shocked me. But yeah, man, when they decided to go north, they wanted to go to the far North. And I mean, all right, no one's gonna be Ice is not looking for them in Alaska, you know what I mean? Like, if anything, that might have been a wide strategy move on their part. I get it.
Speaker 3: But anyway that Jacob Ice.
Speaker 1: Ice didn't go into Alaska, it's already there. I like it oh Man. Now, all right, as we're talking about black Rock and all these things, I did want to bring up this one last little article before we wrap it up for the evening here talking about why Ukrainians are skeptical of a ceasefire deal even after three years of war. Now this is from NPR, so take that with a grain assault. It's going to be very left leaning, and because it's left leaning, I have a weird feeling it's going to be very pro Ukrainian. I don't know, but Ukrainians being skeptical of the seasfire even after three years of this and Trump making these deals and the mineral deals and all of these things, it's interesting. This is from February. By the way, it has been three years since Russia laws his full scale invasion of Ukraine. MPR's i'm not gonna pronounce that name speaks with the Ukrainian journalists. I'm not going to pronounce that name either. About how Ukrainians feel about the ceasefire discussions that don't include them, she says. We now want to focus on how negotiations over ceasefire are being received by Ukrainians, especially as it appears a deal would make them code or seed territory and influence to Russia. Natalia is a Ukrainian journalist based in Kiev and the co founder of the Reckoning Project, which has been documenting human rights abuses during the war. She says, tomorrow is the what the hell? Tomorrow is the third anniversary of the Russian invasion. You write in the latest issue of Foreign Affairs magazine that considering the human cost of the war and Russia's massive firepower, you might think Ukrainians would be eager to end the war. But you say that's not true. How do Ukrainians feel about the ceasefire discussions between the US and Russia. Natalia says, so, Ukrainians are eager to end the war, but with some level of security guarantees. For instance, the ceasefire which at current position will benefit Russia because Russia needs the post to rearm itself to decrease the Western support of Ukraine. And the concern is very serious that the ceasefire might give time for Russia for bigger war when Ukraine would be let's say, demobilized and occupy more territories. What I'm also claiming in the article is that we not speaking about just the human rights abuses, But how Russia you use the occupied territories to militarize them to create a larger launch path for even future invasions. And that's what Ukrainians tried to explain, that it's currently better to go on fighting rather than give it more time for Russia to wage an even bigger war in some time. And that part is missing in these talks because they are not all about that. Okay, so we're not going to read the entire conversation between the two, but I also find that to be an interesting thought here the ceasefire and this is that was in February. I think it's at twenty third, so it was a couple of weeks ago before the current ceasefire deals are talked about. But as a hypothetical here, a lot of people are of the belief and Tony, I actually want to get your two cents on this in specific here. So a lot of people are of the belief that Russia is Let's say that the ceasefire does take in Ukraine, and Russia takes the lands that they've already accomplished and grabbed, and they're satisfied, right, And let's say hypothetically they do not wait for the next administration to come in. Let's say hypothetically a Democrat wins and they know that they could get away with it again and go for even more land in Ukraine. Let's just say that that's not Putin's intent, all right. I've also heard that they are talking about invading Estonia. I've heard that they're talking about Poland. I've heard they're talking about a couple of different nations. Are truly worried that Russia's going to set their sights on them next. From what you have seen and from what you have researched, because I know you have a particular side of this aisle that you stand on, is there any basis of credence to this.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you asked, because personally I give zero freedence to the idea that Putin wants to gain any territory with a hostile population, including Poland or Estonia. The Estonian president or high rank and I don't know exactly what she is, but her name is Kara Kalis. She's always saying that Estonia is being threatened by being taken over by Russia. And they do have a history of that. Those Baltic states were owned by the Soviet Union. Many of those Baltic people welcomed the Germans as liberators in nineteen forty one. That's a true story. Also, Poland is very hostile to Germany and Russia throughout all its history, and they would be very hostile to Russia. Putin, for at least his public statements has been to say he has no interest in conquering anything other than these these four or five territories. Their names are the Ganska, Donetsk, Zapparogia, kirsn and Crimea because those places have a very Russian friendly population. Central and Western Ukraine do not have a Russian friendly population. Poland does not have a Russian friendly population. Putin is not a big time expansionist like Napoleon Hitler or Joseph Stalin. So I think I understand why the Ukrainians are afraid because let me give you a small perspective on just my own family history. I mentioned last night that my grandfather was almost recruited into those Werewolf brigades at the end of World War Two in nineteen forty five, and he burned his uniform and deserted. But many Germans were really afraid that they were going to be wiped out, they were going to be sterilized in mass. There were books to this effect. There was one called German He Must Perish, which was reviewed by the New York Times, and they were very, very very scared that something like that had a high probability of happening. I completely understand if many Ukrainians feel the same way. They don't want to give up fighting. They're afraid to give up fighting because what if somebody just marches in and kills all of us, even if the chance seems kind of low, Why risk it? And when you're already in your sunk cost fallacy of fiveighting and losing and fighting and losing. I think I understand the motivation to keep going and the belief that maybe we'll pull something good out of this, and I think they're stuck in that mindset. Also, there's only one politically acceptable opinion to have about the war in Ukraine right now, which is the same political, only politically acceptable opinion that it was allowed to have in Germany in nineteen forty five, which you've got to keep fighting because they're going to kill all of us, and after this is all over, you're going to have a bunch of people going, man, what the hell were we thinking? That was a big mistake. If there's a big disillusionment that comes at the end of pretty much every war, especially if you lose it like the South in the world in the Civil War or just wherever. So yeah, I think the Ukrainian opinion is I trust it's there, and I trust that there's also a diversity of opinion. But you're not going to hear the anti war opinions coming out of Ukraine right now. And it's reaching a natural end. Russia has won pretty much everything it ever wanted to, so I think it's going to end. It's reaching a natural end, and uh, we're just nothing I say is going to make a difference.
Speaker 1: But we're strictly talking in the hypothetical realm here, of course. I mean there's yeah, I don't I'm yeah, same very much. Same the whole thing about uh Moldova. I've also heard in North Macedonia. I've heard Estonia be mentioned. I mean, Poland has been getting ready for some type of military action against them for since Russia's even started this. As soon as Russia started moving blood bags to the Russian border, Poland started buying up every weapon that America would sell them, So I mean they're ready for it. I don't think that Russia wants that smoke with Poland. They are they're waiting for it. They're they're waiting on the bell to ring Estonia. I don't see what the strategic value of that would be. North Macedonia the same way, Moldova the same way. I don't. Putin didn't strike me as an expansionist until this situation. And yes, there's gonna be a lot of people that will say that, well, he wasn't trying to expand until they kept leaning more towards NATO. But because of this, two other nations have now joined NATO. So I'm hoping that he has seen that to be what it is and he doesn't want to continue pushing. Right, the ceasefire would hold, but they already have a track record of showing how the ceasefires haven't held in the past. Now, do you believe that's more because Ukraine kept making moves towards NATO or do you believe that's because that was never Putin's intent in the first place.
Speaker 6: Well, were these ceasefires part of the Minska agreements, because that would all be before this war. And I have not looked deep enough into this, but I've heard the allegation there have been twenty four seasfires and Putin's violated all of them. I don't remember any since twenty twenty two, so I think they're talking about the pre twenty twenty two period. And I would allege that the West was just as bad about violating the Minsk agreements, not giving the don Bass it's semi autonomous state that it should have had, which I'm sure gets really detailed if you look into the nitty gritty details. Miracle was never interested in forcing Ukraine to abide by the Minsk agreements, so I would not primarily blame Russia for violating the Ceasfire. Back then, there was a low key civil war going on for eight straight years, and yeah, Ceasfire, It's just I'd say it was violated by both sides. So Russia's taken something like eighty or one hundred miles of territory. They've pushed the border. I don't think fighting over, you know, pushing that border another mile east or west is really worth it to anybody. Let's just draw the line where it is, and Putin may insist on a buffer zone of an additional couple of miles or something. But at this point, I think we're arguing over minutia and the front lines aren't moving that much, and it's really worth it to just stop it. I think a great analogy of this would be the Mexican American War, which ended in eighteen forty six. I want to say forty five forty six. The US basically stole Texas from Mexico. And some people would argue against me on that, but for the sake of argument, let's just say US stole Texas from Mexico. Would it be worth it for Mexico to keep fighting to try to move the border back. No, they would just get slaughtered and the US Army would lose folks too. It's not worth it. It's better to just move the line and be done with it and stop the killing and stop the dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's what Germany had to do too. Germany had to see lots of territory that had been German for eight hundred years. But it's better to just do that and stop to kill and stop the dying. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but you just have to do it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I guess my only retort to what you've said, and I don't necessarily disagree with a lot of it, is you're saying that Russia has got the lands that they set out to get, right, or at least the majority of them, or the majority of those oblasty and all of that when they made their initial push. If those are the areas that they were trying to get at initially, why did they have a line going to Kiev.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a good question. Yeah, that was over expansionist of them, and they basically got kicked out. It could not keep the areas around Kiev. They could not keep Butcha. There's a big controversy over a massacre that happened in Butcha, and both sides point the finger at each other. I do not know who's actually responsible for that the massacre.
Speaker 1: I mean, at that point, who even knows. But they had a seventy mile truck pile up because they, again, they overestimated themselves, and that was very clear very early on as far as like what the Russian military might actually had to bring to the table. But yeah, I just I've heard some theories to say that, well, they were going to just take Kiev. And use that as a bargaining chip to take the lands they wanted, and then they were going to go back home, only with these oblasti that they were after. I don't I personally don't see how and why that would have been their move.
Speaker 6: But you know, Putin's speech at the very beginning would have justified taking the whole country. That's kind of what he sounded like, and that would have been overly expansionist. I don't know if he would have taken it and then pulled back or tried to hold all of it. I don't think he would have tried to hold all of it personally, but I can understand the idea of, you know, trying to occupy it and neutralize whatever threats are there first, instead of letting them stit there and regroup and a more long term war effort. It's kind of like when you go into Germany. It's obviously hostile territory to the Soviets and the Americans and everyone else, but you just got to go in and stomp out every last square foot you can find, and then you can think about withdrawing later. Maybe it's a similar line of thinking.
Speaker 1: I hope that the ceasefire holds. I hope that the American mineral deal will set up shop for American businesses in Ukraine, and that Putin would be wise enough to not try to get in the way of American business because that's not going to be a wise move. I think that that is actually a very smart thing for Trump to do. As a matter of fact, it set up American businesses in such a way to where if anybody was to attack that, it would be a declaration of war on America itself. I think that's a brilliant idea. And I've heard people say that that's not exactly the case because America had those biolabs along the Russian Ukrainian border, and when Russia took over, they took off those bio labs. Where was the American upheaval for that? And it's like, you understand, those biolabs were being operated off the books, like they were owned by American companies, but through shell corporations they were making like saran gas and shit like we couldn't, Yeah, we couldn't clearly say that that was American owned. That would have been a really bad move for us because then we would have had to acknowledge that we're the ones that sold Saddam Hussein the saran gas bombs he used on his Kurdish population and nobody wanted to.
Speaker 6: Just saw a video, yeah, yeah, of a Russian general saying they identified for two hundred and forty compounds linked to Boston University in Ukraine, primarily anthrax and cholera. There were probably others too. Yeah, the video wasn't Russian. It was subtitled luckily.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also, this week or just over the last few days, Russia has taken most of kurse region back. The last big city to go is called Suja, and they're fighting for it right now. So Kursk is about to be Russian again. They are. They've invaded the Sumi region, which is right across from Kersk. So most of these disputed territories, the five I mentioned earlier, they're all in the south and east of the country. But Kursk is kind of center north. Yeah, Sumi is kind of centered north. It's near Kiev. I think it's a little east to Kia.
Speaker 1: So you know, while since I looked at the maps of the front lines, so I don't know, but I'll I believe it, Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 6: So that's going on there. I'm trying to remember what else is going on. The front lines are not moving that much. It's just a stalemate like World War One.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm hoping that ceasefires will hold, American businesses will get set up there, and this can be a long lasting piece and ceasefire and that everybody can go home feeling like they took some sort of a w from it. And I guess we'll have to see if Putin is in fact on an expansion his kick right now, and we'll see if he does try to invade Estonia and then all these places. I don't know. God, I hope he doesn't. I really hope he doesn't.
Speaker 6: But I'd give you one hundred dollars if he does. Y'all heard, pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Y'all heard on the mic Tony is on the hook for a hundred bucks. If Putin goes into another country?
Speaker 6: Wait, should I qualify that as Estonia or Poland?
Speaker 1: Oh, now we're gonna get specific.
Speaker 6: Now, I guess Georgia. I don't know. There was the thing with Georgia in two thousand and eight, and there's always a chance something like that can happen again. But let's see Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania or Poland, let's see where else, or Finland. I would say, yeah, no chance, I'll give you a hundred bucks if he if he steps a foot into any of those.
Speaker 1: Well, Finland is part of NATO now, aren't they?
Speaker 6: Yeah they are now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, he would never, good God, he would never.
Speaker 6: Although I also was Estonia. I'm pretty sure I think all the Baltic states are since two thousand.
Speaker 1: And four, it was Estonia. I remember Estonia and Finland were the two that jumped in since Ukraine got invaded. I forgot about Estonia.
Speaker 6: Waitit no, it's just Sweden and Finland since twenty twenty two. We think all the Baltic states in Poland were two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn well, yeah that makes sense. And the Baltics wanted to make sure they would never go back into the Russian grouping. Okay, I guess we'll find out. I hope, I hope. I'm I'm talking completely out of my ass here. I'm hoping that it was the it was the absolute you know, kicking the pants that Putin hoped it would be, and that they got all the resources and that he stopped the NATO expansion in the way that he hoped he would, and like, it's all gonna work out. I really hope so, because dude, we don't need another forever war, and this was getting ready to become a forever war. It just it's time to bring it in. It's time to bring it in for a good closing. But uh yeah, wow. All right, With all this being said, everybody, I want to thank you all for joining me on another live edition of The Cajun Night again. For anybody who would like to join in the conversation next week, come to Patreon link is in the description below. There's only one tier from membership. Nobody's trying to get rich off of this ship. I'm just trying to get a little community built that likes having these types of conversations. And uh yeah, as always, thank you all for joining me. God bless