Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. We got a late one for you here, and we're alive. We got a bunch of rejects with us tonight as well. Let's first start off with the Cosmic Peach herself.
Speaker 4: You all know who she is, Julia. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Julia? Thank you very much for joining us again. Can you please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Nick.
Speaker 5: I'm actually really excited for this when I can already tell I'm going to learn a lot Cosmic Peach Podcast wherever you listen to podcast Official Occult reject whenever, Nick will have me on you believe me, but yeah, no, I'm excited for this one. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Of course, Julie, of course. And we got the in the God Man himself, Ethan. What is going on?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know where they can find your amazing work and about your books.
Speaker 6: Please, well, thank you so much Nick for having me on and everybody always excited to communicate and like you said, learn, I'm always a fascinated with Jamatria.
Speaker 1: Still looking forward to this.
Speaker 6: I have I'm on all the usual social media should be easy to find and no fakes yet, and I have a few books on Amazon and just finished an article on the Circumpunct which is on Occult Research Institute. Check it out and thanks everybody for having me of course.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, definitely go check out his stuff and that other most guy himself, DJ.
Speaker 4: What is going on, sir? How are you? What's up?
Speaker 7: I'm doing all right here? Uh uh yeah. You can find me at Contemporary Problems with an underscore at the end on various platforms and all that. I'm mostly known for my memes, but I dabble in the podcasting and I know a lots about Jamatria and stuff like that. That's even how I met our main guest here tonight, and stuff is through that, so I'm excited to have him on. Bring him on part of the crew.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you suggesting somebody else, even uh Kutulu.
Speaker 4: When you brought him on, I thought that was great.
Speaker 3: So we didn't you know, we got AJ tonight, which we'll finally get into the guests. We got AJ from Ball. Don't lie AJ straight uh please? AJ, Let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find all your amazing numbers work.
Speaker 1: Ay nay, hopefully guys been hearing me, Okay, really appreciate the opportunity. I'm very humbled and honored to be a part of the reject crew. Ethan, good to see Julia, very nice to meet you both. I've been trying to catch up with some of your work. I haven't seen a ton on the subject of Jamatria, so hopefully there's some, you know, just new tidbits, new tidbits I can share. But none of this is possible without TJ. So I just want to thank TJ for opening the door for me too. Come Joe, you guys hang out and have some fun.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, definitely. I'll be totally honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, sorry about that. I'll be totally honest with you.
Speaker 3: I think the only Jamatria shows that we probably have was DJ's name, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my name's aj Or. That's my pen name. Rather for the books that I've written, I go by AJ straight. I've written ten books at this point on the subjects really broke into the work of Jamatria, which is the cabalistic practice of coding letters into numbers. But it also includes date durations, birthdays, the zodiac, symbolism, colors. You'll you'll learn along the way that it's amazing how much the world of news and and politics and science all intertwined all at the same time, right, and that includes entertainment and music and movies and TV shows. Think about how Netflix released the show called Conclave on Netflix and then the pope and then al Conclave has to step in and elect a new pope.
Speaker 4: I thought that was weird.
Speaker 3: And you know what the craziest thing is is that I had even covered not too long ago the Saint Gallamafia only because that, I'll be told you honestly started getting a little popular amongst the religious conspiracy community, and I thought it was interesting.
Speaker 4: So I looked into it.
Speaker 3: But it's just weird, how like even that has all to do with them trying to put a pope in, you know, which they thought was just died technically.
Speaker 5: You remember when I told you I thought it was weird that Hulu decided to put Angels and Demons on in April, the same month that the pope died, and like Angels and Demons is all about the pope dying, and like the Illuminati and weird stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like they.
Speaker 5: Purposely picked it, you know, to drop in April, and then the pope dies like a couple of weeks later.
Speaker 2: I just thought that was interesting too. It's purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a way to condition us. Oh yeah, the Pope's gonna die, It's okay.
Speaker 7: And a name like Hulu, right, Ululu.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I didn't ever think about that.
Speaker 1: So not even Jamatria or related. You guys, just think about this is the first American pope, right, just like you had Donald Trump who came back and returned. Right, He's born on Flag Day. And what happened right before they announced Pope Leo, Donald Trump posted an AI image of himself as the pope.
Speaker 4: That was a little much. Oh shit, Yeah, I was like, that's he died.
Speaker 1: He died at age eighty eight. Shout out Benjamin Salinas in the comments. That matters because Trump equals eighty eight, right, that's by part of his whole campaign is eight eight eight right. So examples for daisy guys that that there is a very strong reason why Jamatria was not taught to us growing up. They taught us the ABC song. Maybe even told you that A is the first letter, B is the second, but they never explained to you why that's so important, and why that the language, the English language is the global language. Right, people ask me a lot, but what about Chinese? What about you know, any other language? It's still applus However, yes, don't forget that English is the global language. Anywhere else, anywhere you go in the world, English is going to be the most not necessarily the most commonly spoke, but it's the most spread around the world, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something I do. I just want to add real quick. And it was probably one of the few shows that is actually about Jamatria. A little bit that I covered myself. It was me and Lisa something. Well, for one, we do use the alpha numeric system, so there you're already telling letters that numbers. But I mean something that we cover that I don't think most people wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you guys do that.
Speaker 3: A lot of older texts back in the day that were actually in different languages were translated due to Jamatria and using the alpha, using the numeric value and then switching it over. So I mean, so if you cannot say this ship don't it doesn't isn't real.
Speaker 4: That's just my opinion. It's been used, I guess.
Speaker 1: To open just so people that are curious, what is jamatria? Okay? Jamatria means geometry within language, right, so it's our it's our language that overlaps with mathematics. And think about how whenever we as human beings first entered this planet or this plane or whatever whatever this is that we're living, numbers always existed. There were always two trees, there were always ten pigs. It was just a matter of you know, putting a label on, putting a number of right, So like just think about how beautiful that is, Like you know, God, the great mathematician, the grand creator. Right, yeah, mon Mon, says Matthew. There's a reason why there's there's a book in the Bible called math. You and I have something the reference to that. Shout out to you, Nick with just looking at your website if you don't mind, maybe we'll start there. Sure, I'm going to share my screen with just a couple of slides I put together here. Find it. Shoot, just got it.
Speaker 3: Got all these people comments and then not even on my channel. I can't even comment back, I said Benjamin. Benjamin, I see him all the time on my show. He's a fan of yours, I believe.
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, so I was able to connect my my channel here too.
Speaker 3: I'm sure some folks that followed me might be as well.
Speaker 1: To Coffee Girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: I wanted to type back Colofi and wait my favorite, but she wouldn't see it because it's on my side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just requested my screen share. Let me know if you guys can see it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay perfect.
Speaker 1: So once again, quick introduction to myself. This is just screenshots of all my books that I've written. You guys can find me on YouTube, where I'm streaming from right now. I'm also on Instagram at ball Don't Lie with three l's instead of two. I also have a Patreon and a Winnable page that's for people that like to take advantage of this knowledge when it comes to the world with sports bedding and I have an example or two I can share with you guys with that. But I also have a weekly standing podcast on Tuesday nights at nine o'clock Central Time with who I call the Godfather. His name's Rambow. He's known as the Truth Codes. He's got his own Patreon thing going as well, but a brilliant mind. So if you guys are ever born on a Tuesday night, come tune in with us there. But Nick, what I wanted to point out here is from your website, The RI Team. It really hit me that. I mean, this is towards the top where you quoted Alan Wntz that says, by replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity, we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives, or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us. As soon as I saw that, it takes me back to one of my favorite, most favorite Bible quotes. I'll be the first to say I'm no Bible thumper, but in my line of work and what I focus on and look at, the Bible is huge.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, So think.
Speaker 1: About math you. Matthew eighteen three states that truly, I tell you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the Kingdom of heaven. And I think that that's just something that we all struggle with. As you know, occult rejects. We're ones leaning into the hidden knowledge. Most people are not willing to do that because it's uncomfortable and because they don't want to humble themselves. Right. They're brought up in a certain way, and it's very humbling to kind of reprogram yourself right as you're older and really break down everything that you were taught growing up as a child. Right, And I want to hijack the whole the whole podcast, but I did put a couple of slides here together.
Speaker 4: Just to go for it. It's your time, man, so.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Nick. In the latest news in basketball, right, TJ and I are big ballers, right, We enjoyed basketball a lot, like we talked about offline. Really what broke me into this work was the death of Kobe Bryant back in twenty twenty. For the reported death if you will, whether or not he's actually dead, that's not really where I'm going with it, but that's what the news tells us.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you right now. And this is a spoiler for people, and I'm being serious. I actually do think within another year or two, I'm going to fake my death for a week and then come back and prove that it's possible. I'm dead serious, just so I can prove to motherfuckers you can fake it death and.
Speaker 4: Still be alive.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, I'm dead serious because I know how you can do it, and I'm gonna probably do it.
Speaker 2: Like literally, how people will think I'm.
Speaker 4: Dead on the fucking news, on the on the internet news at.
Speaker 3: Least, right right, yeah, alright, alright, sorry, I just wanted to throw that out.
Speaker 1: No, you're good. Just give me a heads up next you.
Speaker 4: No, no, I thank you called rejects. Well know, just nobody.
Speaker 1: Else will, so, I mean in the latest news. Right. So, I'm very new to the YouTube space. I was locked out of my Instagram page for about two months, which really just kind of forced my hand to start taking my content to another platform. And it's been a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I had no idea how much really goes into live streaming and creating content on YouTube as opposed to making some images or whatever. But the first video I ever did, about a month ago, was called Love in the Air, and it was talking about my alma mater, Arizona, playing against Duke and Cooper Flag. So if you guys aren't familiar with Cooper Flag. He is the projected number one overall pick in this year's upcoming NBA draft.
Speaker 3: I can't wait that picture of Trump. I'm sorry, I'm like laughing and looking at that picture of Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well yeah, because I added that because don't forget you guys. Donald Trump returned, right, Donald Trump returned, And he's born on flag if you guys didn't know that, And so you have Cooper Flag. And then, by the way, let's go back to the Super Bowl for a second. Who won the Super Bowl? The Philadelphia Eagles? Right, pop quiz? What is the nickname for Philadelphia? The City of Brotherly Love? Right, brotherly Love? Yeah, so you have the City of Brotherly Love win the championship this year or the super Bowl. If you guys watched that Super Bowl. I actually have one of my shorts on YouTube. I did a live stream the night before the Super Bowl and I was talking about a player named Cooper Degene. He's a defensive player for the Eagles, and sure enough, he had a pick six right before the Super Bowl halftime show. Okay, Cooper Degene of Philadelphia, we have Cooper Flag. Donald Trump, he was the first president to ever actually show face out of Super Bowl this last year, just so you guys know, just think about the matchup, right, the Commander in chiefs, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Commander in chiefs, the President right playing against Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love. But Philadelphia is also home of the US flag. That's where the flag was sown first at two thirty nine Art Street in Philadelphia. So the point is, I'll be the first to say, humbly, I really liked the idea or the projection of Cooper Flag potentially either being drafted by the Washington Wizards. It's right, Washington or Philadelphia. That didn't happen. He ended up in Dallas. And that it's crazy because they had a one point eight percent chance of getting the number one pick and it happened. By the way, ritual equals eighty one and eighteen. But think about that, Dallas plays right down the street from Dallas Love Field. So now you have, with all these flag connections and all of the air connections that I've been on for a while now, and the love connections. Of course, Cooper Flag ends up playing in the American Airlines Center. American Flag, you guys get it. See what I'm saying, and so just notice that Duke, like this is a color example. Duke has the same colors as the Mavericks. For those of you guys that don't know. In the NBA this year, the biggest news story was Luca Doncic being traded from Dallas going to the Lakers. And I have a whole book, one of my latest books. It's the one called They're After Me. We can we can dive into that in a little bit, but I touch on Luca a lot in that in that in that book, and this is way before the Luca news. But Luca means light right. In other words, Luca has the connection to the star. The star is light right. So he was the star in Texas. Texas has the like the lone star on their flag. And he ends up going to Hollywood, which is what the home base of Hollywood stars. Right. And so this is another example of just how comical and how perfectly scripted this kind of this kind of stuff is. There's no chance, one point eight percent chance that Dallas gets the number one pick right after Luka Doncic leads and you know, here here is Cooper flag wearing the same colors as the Mavericks. He's holding a burning trident with banners right above his head. And if you guys aren't aware, back on March eighth of this year, there was a story where the band disturbs TJ. I'm sure you remember this story. Disturbed was playing a heavy metal concert at the United Center and that's in Chicago where the Bulls play, and they had flames that were shooting up as they were playing a song, and the banners started burning. And this is you know. A month after, on Michael Jordan's sixty second birthday, there was an upside down plane crash on his birthday on runway twenty three right in front of Air Canada, right, And I've done some stuff on that as well. But yesterday the announcement took place on twenty six and seventeen date. Numerology, flag equals twenty six and seventeen ordnell is just as one bs two C is three and reduction is the same thing. But anytime you.
Speaker 8: Get double dig seventeen, yeah, so like for reduction, once you get to you know J for example, chase the tenth tenth letter anyways, but once you get to the double digits, you just reduce it back to a single digit by adding.
Speaker 1: The two together. So Flag Eagles twenty six seventeen, perfect day for the announcement of Cooper Flag essentially going to Dallas. But look at this, you guys, look at this when you measure from Cooper Flag's actual birthday two thousand and six to the date that Donald Trump returned right his second inauguration. You know, the same one where he didn't put his hand on the Bible. Yea, and now he's selling his own bibles. But he didn't put his hand on the Bible. But in Sumerian, all that is is A is six, B is twelve. So it's the same alphabetic order. But you multiply every value by six. What are the odds that first pick equals six to sixty six? The Blue Devils, that's the team that Cooper Flag played for. So this Cooper Degen, who I was just talking about, Cooper Degen who had that pick six for Philadelphia right before the Super Bowl halftime show. Then you had Sam Jackson show up during the halftime show, dress up as Uncle Sam. Get this who created the image of Uncle Sam? I want you right, yeah, James Montgomery Flag spelled with two g's and Sam Jackson has the same freaking birthday as Cooper Flag So I think that's a whole other thing. But so this whole six to sixty six connection. And then I guess to wrap up kind of the opener here, I'm gonna give you guys an example of what I do on my Patreon in my Winna book pages for people that want to lean in and try to take advantage where they can of sportsman. So just last week, right, we had the news of Pope Leo, the first American pope, be announced by the Conclave. You and I we were just talking about how Netflix released that show called Conclave shortly before the death of Pope Francis. And then now you have entered Pope Leo. By the way, the middle name, but this guy's name is in Pope Leo, Pope Francis. His name is in Francis. It's Forge Mario Argoli.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, I wonder I don't know if a lot of people, I mean, I'm sure Catholics and Christians do, but you know, people who aren't into that that religion. Those aren't their real names. That's the name they take when they become a pope. They have another name prior to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people actually don't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm just mentioning, yeah exactly. I think most people surprisingly will think Pope Leo, Oh his name is Leo. No it's not. His name is Robert Prebost. His his middle name, though, is Francis. See what I'm saying. His middle name is Francis, and now he just took over for Pope Francis. But anyways, my point here is is that, so what I what I pointed out on my wonnabook page, and I send this stuff out to my patrons and my followers before the game, and I put out my predictions. If you guys don't know anything about baseball right now, the White Sox are awful. They are terrible, which means any game you bet on them, they're going to have that for the most part. But what I point out here is is I say, on the first full day of Pope Leo the fourteenth, being the world's newest folk who is from Chicago, he's been seen at White Sox games. You know, back in two thousand and five in the World Series. I pointed out, I said, hey, what are the odds that you know the White Sox Pope Leo's hometown pick up their eleventh win of the season when Pope People's and by doing so, the White Sox would stay on eleven home losses. Think about once the conclave stepped in to start voting for the new pope. The first day there was black smoke that was released from the Vatican, and then the next day it was white smoke, which told the world that they've selected a new pope. So think about black and white. Think about the White Sox black and white right, So to me it was way less even about the numbers, even though it fell right there. But you know, it's very how storybook right for the White Sox where Pope Leo is a White Sox fan, to you know, kick off the first full day of him being Pope with the wind, see what I'm saying. So I'll take I'll take a positive breather there.
Speaker 2: If you guys have.
Speaker 1: Questions or if you guys want to add on to anything.
Speaker 2: Else, but real quick, just kind of like put together to kick it off real quick.
Speaker 3: I just want to add for the people that might be listening right now. For some reason, this thing was put under as it was okay for kids and that's why there was no live chat. I just fixed it because somebody did hit me up saying, way, isn't the live chat? So if people are watching now you can actually add the chat is there? I'm just retarded. Sorry, All right, go ahead if anybody has any questions.
Speaker 2: So how does this all? Because I'm like learning stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, and this will probably sound stupid, but how does this connect with the zodiac? Like, are you talking like Leo Sagittarius or are you talking like Chinese zodiac?
Speaker 2: How do they like? What's the relationship?
Speaker 1: Great question, Julia. First, I'll say I am no expert when it comes to the zodiac. I'm learning a lot and always learning more every day. But what I am learning too is that the zodiac is perfectly sitting above us, right, which is why we all have our own signs, and how powerful the zodiac is in line with the calendar that they've created for us. But to your point about Pope Leo, think about this, you guys, who is another really big name in Chicago besides Pope Leo? And I'll just answer it. Barack Obama, right, the first black president right from Chicago, as they tell us, Well, he produced a movie last year, right, mm hmm, called Leave the World Behind You guys remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you guys watch that movie?
Speaker 1: By chance?
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten to yet. Nick. Did you watch it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was it was weird. It was definitely weird.
Speaker 1: It was a period right, it was kind of slow. I it was kind of Yeah, it was weird. But Nick, so you watched it. You remember the scene when the ship crashes on short? Yes? Yes, do you remember what the name of that ship was called?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Actually the White Lion, okay, the white Lion. So we were just talking about the white smoke, the white socks. Okay, but why lion? Why does lion?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, Leo. Leo, according to the zodiac, is the lion and the lion represents the sun. What else do we have? Recently? We had the death of what's his name, James Earl Jones. James Earl Jones dies, he's the voice of Move Fassa, and then you have the movie Move Fasa.
Speaker 2: Come out right after the shot.
Speaker 5: That's dope as fuck. I wouldn't have put that together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was also in a movie called The Sandlot. So if you guys remember that movie, well, what were the two teams that were referenced in that particular movie. There were two. He was a former player that played with Babe Ruth with the Yankees, right, mm hmm. And the kid loses the ball signed by Babe Ruth and all that, mm hmm. But the other team is the Dodgers, right, Benny the Jet Rodriguez ends up on the Dodgers. Why does that matter? Who was in the World Series last year? The Dodgers and the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 1: This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Another thing about.
Speaker 2: The yup sports. So that's interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah. So Siffonan says, wasn't he Darth Vader?
Speaker 2: Yes he was, Yes he was. His death was huge.
Speaker 4: Also.
Speaker 3: I don't know if has anything to do with it with the symbology, but I mean, uh, I know the word yankee is uh the word Janice and dutches in there somewhere like I know that, Like if you play off that word, uh, you know, does it?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 3: My opinion janics symbolism in that word yankee?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that helped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, Julie, I apologize if maybe that answer didn't kind of really hit your you know, hit your question on the head. But I'll say that I'm learning more and more every day about how important a zodiac is when it comes to just say everything else that I'm learning. Right, So, so Rambo, who I was talking about earlier, I'll share with things some number of alignments and I'll go, dude, look at this, and then he goes, that's perfect because right now is Virgo or whatever.
Speaker 5: Then it just takes right because so I'm sure you're familiar with this guy. I don't know, like I'm not gonna say one thing or the other because I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on him, but it is Gary the now guy or whatever he was on tinfoil hat one time or something. Yeah, he does this kind of stuff, but like people make fun of him all the time, but he like makes predictions about sports based on He'll be like, this year's the year the dragon, so if you're you know, a dog sign, you shouldn't buy property this year. And then he'll do like a bunch of stuff with numbers, and then he'll sometimes end up actually being pretty fucking creepily accurate. But it makes me wonder because he'll do this thing where he'll like take people's names and then he'll like reduce it down to like a one basic number like an eight or an eleven or something like that, and he can make life predictions for you based off of whatever your life path is for that number. I mean, is this like the same kind of thing or totally separate.
Speaker 7: That's like numerology. So that's like justkay, that's like and Jimachuri is almost like a subniche of numerology. There's still all just numerology involved in that as well.
Speaker 1: Very well said TJ. Yeah, so numerology is strictly numbers. Jamatria is that overlap, right, It's geometry within language, and it's that beautiful intersect of how our language, the words that we're speaking right now to communicate. Think about how powerful that hits, like for rip m for us to express and exchange ideas through words. I mean, just think about just sitting that for a second, right, the whole sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. H. I think they taught us that for a reason to really kind of dilute how important our language is it really is, and for people to just think, oh, you know, A, B, C, D, E, F G. Well, why is it in that order?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because it's catchy, Okay, But there's a million other ways that this alphabet could have been arranged, and it could still be. But when you really start looking at example after example after example, it's like, how is it so perfect? Every day? You know, you have every day something in the news, You'll you'll have a main name, and then I'll take that name, I'll punch it into the calculator, and all of a sudden, their name matches up perfectly with either the way the date is written or the date numerology. But Kobe Bryant, for example, Kobe Bryant the faborea and equals forty one. He died at age forty one, the thirteenth prime number. Why does that? Well? La equals forty one and thirteen? Who else was on that helicopter with Kobe? His daughter? How old was his daughter? Thirteen?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 1: He walked off the court in his final game with four point one seconds left on the clock. He took his last shot over number forty one. Stray lyles, you guys. He scored sixty points in his final game. The rest of his team scored forty one see what I'm saying. So forty one has been around Kobe forever, and of course he exits. He exits the world stage at forty one. And he even said for years that he wanted to die young so he can be immortalized. But then he's also a church shower. But he also has a six to sixty six workout plan. Hey, we were talking about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just boggles my mind that I had never heard of that before.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: You guys want to hear another one? Yeah, you guys, remember, you guys, remember when Lebron James left Cleveland in the world of the NBA. Remember how big of a deal that was.
Speaker 5: I was living in Cleveland at the time. Everybody was losing their fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm sure you saw a lot of jerseys being burnt.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah. My brother, Oh he did it too.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about Lebron James for a second, you guys. So Lebron James, who Where's he from?
Speaker 7: Cleveland?
Speaker 1: Cleveland? Right? And of course how storybook he gets drafted by his hometown Cleveland. What was the very first game he played? What was the team he played against? The Sacramento Kings, King James now entering the NBA for his very first time as an eighteen year old kid. You need to tell me he's playing against the fricking Kings come home, out of twenty nine other teams. Of course, he plays against the Kings. Right. Well, so Cleveland, right, what's their mascot? The Cavaliers?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say, don't say the Browns, gross.
Speaker 1: They're the Cavaliers. Now. Who were the Cavaliers when we think about history, the Cavaliers served King Charles, who was the son of the real King James. Okay, hence Lebron King James, who played his first game ever against the Kings. Okay, follow me. So Lebron left Cleveland, right, and then he went to the Heat and everyone hated him. And then he comes back right, the whole return theme, and then everyone loves him again. He's coming back to his hometown. And then who did he end up playing against for four straight finals? Well, the Golden State Warriors. Steph Curry has an incredible connection with Lebron James, and he's perfectly knitted with Kobe and Michael Jordan. I'll just tell you that, right, But let's stay on track. So Lebron comes back and he ends up winning a championship for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Right. That was the same year that Donald Trump was elected. That was the same year that the Chicago Cubs, after one hundred and eight year drought, defeated the England Indians in Game seven. But once again, let's say focused Lebron James in that particular NBA Finals, they were down three to one. I mean, they like, in the series, you gotta win four games, right, they were down three to one. Their next loss, they're out, They're over. They lose the championship. That was against the Warriors, who were seventy three and nine in the regular season. That's never happened before, Okay, I mean, I mean they didn't need to lose ten games all season, and they have a three to one lead with Lebron against Lebron. What happened? Storybook? Lebron ends up winning the next three games. Okay, But here's the kicker, here's the mic jup. Game seven. Game seven was what was it June nineteenth, twenty sixteen. Nikki, you can pull this up or show if you want or whatever if we don't have to, but what are the odds that that is the real King James's birthday.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: June nineteenth. Lebron James comes back down three one to beat the Warriors, playing for the Cavaliers, and he comes back and wins on the real King James's birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is the fuckteenth. It still goes back to a white guy, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: Fuck extra crazy about that? In the NBA that's only happened, Like where his team in the playoffs has come back from down three to one has only happened like two or three times, Like it never happens in sports, TJ.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's ever happened, at least in the finals, right, I think that was the first time ever in the finals like the championship series. But yeah, to your point, Teach, absolutely, I mean it just impossible there was if these games were real, there's no way that that would have happened. But if you look ahead and you understand how, you know, history does overlap with all this stuff, and Lebron ain't no Joe Schmoe. Everyone at least has heard his name. If you know that they're down free one, the odds on Cleveland winning are slim to not meaning you could bet on them to win the next three games, every single game, and you're gonna make a lot of money. And then when you find out, you go, oh my god, you guys, Game seven is on the real King James's birthday? Are you kidding me? You're gonna tell me that that's not gonna happen. See what I'm saying. That was one of the most minded.
Speaker 2: That is wild, literally wild, that is so fucked.
Speaker 3: I just start keeping like an eye on the these birthdates and all these old occultists that I covered, you like I always cover their birthdates and their death but I don't keep it like on hands. I just want paying attention to this shit.
Speaker 1: Nick do you know the nick? Do you know the founding day of the Illuminati, the Bavarian illuminatih?
Speaker 3: I use it, isn't that like seventeen something's in the seventeenth or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: November, Well, it's seventeen seventy six, but it's May one, Oh okay, And that's funny. And that's funny because that's on a Bryant's birthday. So let's go Kobe Bryant's daughter who died with him. She's she has the same birthday as the illuminati what a quinkie, you know what I mean. I can go on forever about this stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's the thing though, Like I think we've even like wondered, and I know this maybe makes it a little bit more conspiratorial, and that you even makes I guess this whole number of thing is.
Speaker 4: A little bit more woo wool.
Speaker 3: But like we've even wondered before, like especially with birthdays, do you think it's ever possible to these people like maybe like kind of maybe you weren't really born on that day, but you kind of say, like a day or two later to have.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent or maybe they get.
Speaker 2: Like see sections on certain child is born.
Speaker 7: But I think I think it's I think it's opposite where I think it's no they're doing sex rituals trying to land it on a certain day.
Speaker 1: Well, and what what I'll tell you this too, So Nick, you asked about Carl Weathers really quick. So I wrote a book called The Hand, and that was right before last year's Super Bowl how Carl Weathers died, And for me it tied everything into happy Gilmore because when I think of Carl Weathers, I think of him playing Chucks Peterson in Happy Gilmore, and then sure enough Bob Barker died. He was also in that movie. I released this book, I do a livestream, and then three days later they announced the death of Joe Lafferty, another actor of that movie. And then they really and then they announced that they're making a Happy Gilmore too, including Travis Kelsey, who I wrote a nowt in that book as well.
Speaker 2: But I love that movie, by the way, It's like one of my faves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, in Carl Weathers, he actually played in the NFL. He was a Raider and last year's Super Bowl was in Raiders Stadium. So I don't want to get off topic, but you know, these deaths that happen are all they're all intertwines. But I guess to answer your question, Nick, when I wrote that book about Carl Weathers, they said that he died on February first, And then when I went back to revisit some things, literally two weeks ago, I saw that they changed it to February second. I have the screenshots and everything showing that it was April first, but now they're telling you it's April seven. Think about Travis Scott, remember the Traviscott Astro World Tragedy. What happened exactly one year later to the day the Astures win the Freakin World Series on the one year anniversary of the Astra World Traviscott tragedy. But they changed his birthday a whole year. They used to say it was like ninety two. Then they just move it back a whole year. So I, you know, you take all that with a great saw. I mean, did Lebron James actually was he actually born on December thirtieth? Doubtful? You know what I mean. I just feel like, you know, they put these numbers in place to stamp on them, to fulfill the rituals.
Speaker 2: But that's what I meant.
Speaker 6: Oh, go ahead, thank you. I wanted to point out that the Eastern Daoists and Buddhists also have the child mind approach as a kind of really important philosophy in kind of looking at things in an unbiased manner. And and I love using the comparative often with the East and West or any number of numerological things. And I think the using whether it be Western or Chinese astrology, kind of putting it alongside with the Jamatria findings. You can you can consider that a comparative system as well. And to that, I was thinking earlier today about I'm obsessed with four, and I was thinking about a set of four as applied to Jamatria, which this set of for is from the Zohar, which is also esoteric cabolic, kind of probably has a lot of numerology and jematria in it that is obscure or subtle. But this, this idea of the four parts or the four modes to paradise is said to be applied to different Biblical lessons or stories. But I think when apply, if it's considered an application to Chamatria, it really kind of puts almost columns to the different ways we might interpret things or or use use these comparative ideas. The four modes to paradise are literal and allegorical and comparative of course and secretive. So any number of things could kind of fall into these four ways to add on or interpret number number systems. So I just wanted to share that because I found it kind of an interesting way to way to kind of add interpretation levels.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and sorry, go ahead, No, No, I just had a question that was maybe irrelevant and different pertaining to your book cover.
Speaker 1: So maybe go ahead and go ahead and tell me, Oh, no, I was just going to piggyback on four. Right. We talked about this offline right before we jumped on the Live about how four is heavily associated with the word death right in Mandarin, and so shout out to sipping Off for putting that in the comments. Right, We were just talking about that. That's why Kobe Bryant dropped, dropped to number four in all time staring, being passed by Lebron James wearing a Lakers jersey doing so in Philadelphia, where Kobe Bryant is reportedly from the night before he died. Think about them the number four, right, he dropped to number four. It's kind of like unlucky thirteen out here, right, at least in the US. How people don't talk about the thirteenth four same, It's the same idea with the number four, especially in the Mandark culture, force heavily associated.
Speaker 6: With death, and thirteen is four right.
Speaker 1: There you go exactly and then climbing back at forty one four to one the thirteenth brin break it down to four, right.
Speaker 6: I think there is definitely many parts of China and other Asian countries that they skip the fourth floor, just like the Western buildings skip the thirteenth floor. Like you were saying, yeah, and yeah, sorry, go ahead, No, while I was just going to add that it is symbolic of death, I think because it's symbolic of completion two right, and and that's a that's a big part of the four as well.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to add on that. No. Absolutely, Hey, Nick, I just had an idea. If you don't mind, I'm going to share my screen since we're talking about the number four and Julie, I think I think you'll get you'll get a kick out of this. Let me, let me get the let me know that you guys can see my screen. Can you guys see it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, we're at the Jamachin.
Speaker 1: So check this out. When we talk about the number four, Notice that execution equals forty four? Agree? And so that's just breaking down every double digit value of a letter into a single digit by adding them together. So you have execution that equals forty four? What else equals forty four? Shooting? Same cipher? Right? What else you got military four?
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Oh jeez, fucking military.
Speaker 1: Actually actually, you know what I need to do. I'm gonna pull up my book Bulls Gold right, Nick, I know you're interested talking a little bit more about like the Nuggets and the Joker, But look at this. Oh my god, you guys, you guys are gonna love this.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say you should type in kill yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly here.
Speaker 4: Kil forty four seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah in seventeen. By the way, just see, you guys know every single month there's all always a date that has this exact date neumalogy forty four seventeen sixty four, twenty eight. This actually had the date numerology. Last year in July was the date of the Donald Trump him getting shot in the ear. It was on the kill dat date neurology of this what Yeah.
Speaker 4: That is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but shut.
Speaker 4: He's got the dates in the choos in his text too.
Speaker 1: You don't see anybody to We're live right now at forty four minutes. So this is perfect. So let me get shoot.
Speaker 7: And even kind of connected to the Joker to Heath Ledger's birthday is April fourth, four to four.
Speaker 1: That it is a TJ. You already beat me to it, so check us out card check us out.
Speaker 2: Ump, I don't see anything, are you go? Yeah? So look at this, So let's let's start.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is from my book called Fool.
Speaker 1: Soul, and I wrote this right after the Nuggets won the championship back in twenty thirteen. We were talking about how that happened. Right after the release date of the movie The Joker. Just see you guys know, think about this explosive Joker sequel scene to be filmed outside of Trump Grand Jerry Porthouse. This was back when he was being tried for you know, all the money scandal stuff. Don't forget that Donald Trump called himself the Batman multiple times on a helicopter.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 1: Don't forget that, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 3: I want to bring this up because now maybe this is this is something that I've been going on. I'm like, what the fuck is the point of him always mentioning Gus Billo Racis. He did it less time when he was running, and he did it this time since he's been elected. He mentions Gus Billiracis. And when you look him up. We covered him in our Justice series. That guy got disqualified for running one time because his opponent found out he used his fucking campaign money to pay his Royal Order of.
Speaker 4: The Gester Dues with it, and he got disqualified. The guy was just looking for a cheesy way to beat his opponent.
Speaker 3: And this guy has twice since he's been president, has made sure he points out thanks and tells the guy to stand up.
Speaker 4: Gus Bola Rackis he's in the row Order of the Justice.
Speaker 2: No he is, Yes he is, Oh my god, he's also he's.
Speaker 1: Also a Jesuit. Trump went to a Jesuit Jesuit educated uh Fordham John. Joe Biden, you know he's from He's from Jesuit Pennsylvania. But speaking of Joe Biden, think about this in the Batman Connections. You guys know that Joe Biden's middle name is Robin et is it? Yeah, rob his middle name. Think about that the Batman Robin Connections there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's like, of course he would be the little bitch boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was child version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he likes to sniff him too.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And here here's what I wrote here.
Speaker 1: You guys, look, I said Batman and Robin right, Think about that I said. Despite calling himself Batman, Donald Trump has also been commonly referred to and depicted as the Joker right, particularly by his critics. Where the latest Joker movie was released during his presidency, so there was a lot of news back at that time when this movie released. Trump screen Joker at the White House and he liked it. He defends the immigration ban as the Jokers coming out all that stuff. You know, they've really depicted in as Batman and the Joker several times.
Speaker 7: And the Joker equals ninety two. Joe Biden's birthday numerology is ninety two.
Speaker 1: There you go, Yeah, there you go. Let's go back to the sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 7: And teach uh, because I did a whole presentation like on the Joker enigma kind of thing, and it traces back to the Joker card, traces back to a game called Yuker, and the wild card in the game Yuker was called the Trump card. So it's all connected to that. And the same week before Trump got elected, a sports commentator named Bob Ucker died, who is like a very well known, uh sports commentator kind of thing. So they're they're putting it in our face if we know what we're to look for kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truth truly is stranger than fiction.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 1: Well, when you guys lean into stuff like this and you guys really start paying attention, I mean, TJ remember that that stabbing story in the Heart the Brothers in Texas. It was Carmelo Anthony was this guy who stabbed this other high scorer on the track. Did you see that? And then the same day, Carmelo Anthony, the NBA gets inducted in the NBAT Hall of Fame. He serious, like, it really is stranger than fiction. But let's let's get back to this forty fourth thing here really quick, Julia, I think you're gonna really like this. So we were talking about how at the end of the Joker movie spoiler spoiler alert if you guys haven't seen the first Joker and plan on it hit the neat button. But the very end of the movie, the Joker shoots I think his name is Murray Franklin played by Robert de Naro de Niro Dinetto is money, right, But so the whole Murray Joker thing, think about Joaquin Phoenix right. Anyways, let me get to the forty fourth Look at this, So Nikola Jokic aka the Joker, this guy right here, his birthday is exactly forty four days before Heath Ledger's birthday, who played the Joker in the Dark Knight and Keith Ledger, Nick, I think he's or maybe it was your TJ. Just pointing out that Heath Ledger was born on April fourth, four slash four. So look at the oh five, So look at this, Keith ledgerd born four slash or data birth four slash four. You measured from you measure from Nikola Joker Jokic's birthday. It's forty four days. And look at the forty fours, you guys, kill mass shooter, mass shooter, firearms shooting, military execution, assault rifle, spiritual spiritual for forty bullets forty four at large forty four sniper's forty four.
Speaker 5: You guys, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Orwell started nineteen eighty four with the character saying it was a bright cold day in April, and it is April fourth that he starts it on.
Speaker 2: Of course, wait, wait ethan, what was.
Speaker 6: That the book by Orwell nineteen eighty four begin it begins, I believe, or at least it's one of the main sentences, it was a bright cold day in April, and it's April.
Speaker 5: Fourth, Oh shit, So all of this is like on purpose, like dates words, it's all like a big spell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like fabricating reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Wow.
Speaker 5: That is so crazy to me because I know, obviously as a conspiracy theorist myself, that numbers matter and they are significant.
Speaker 2: But I, like I said, I never have gotten like into Jamatria enough to like educate myself about how crazy the synchronicities are.
Speaker 1: Well, once you so sorry, really quick, just once you lead into the basics. A is one, B s U C S three. Utilize a tool like the jamacinator. Just start playing around with it. You'll get more familiar with it. And literally every single day, whether it's sports, news, politics, science, doesn't matter, they're releasing these types of stories on the days that they are. They're putting names in there on these days for reasons, you.
Speaker 7: Know, And they know that they're going to be so media trends, they know that they're going to be pumped out and stuff. I noticed they'll they'll know that something like Michael viral the next day. I noticed that they do that kind of thing so that they get everybody talking about it the day after, because it's like kind of shocking news and stuff. So they're like, they're very it's very orchestrated, yet it's great purposeful.
Speaker 5: Well, so I've asked I think I asked Nick about this before. I asked our friend Sean McCann several times about this. But I kept finding that a lot of plane crashes went down throughout history, or just major tragedies in general, in association with the number eight. So I don't know if you could kind of enlighten me on what that could mean. But I've hit up a couple of people asking them why why the number eight would be so significant because it was either it happened on an eight day or it happened in August, and the eight just kept coming up over and over again in my research, and I would say, what the fuck is going on with the eight because I feel like it just keeps popping up for me, and you know, going all the way back to like Jack the Ripper, it was eighteen eighty eight. He started on August eighth, was the first victim. And I was like, why does every time I do research, crazy shit pops up with all these eights?
Speaker 2: So I don't know, you.
Speaker 7: Know that short form a little bit eight is a number for Saturn, and there's a lot of Saturn warship. Oh, I simply put and then yeah, I think that's that sums it up. Like short story is that it has to do with Saturn a lot, and Saturn has to do with death and cycles and mental things.
Speaker 4: So this is kind of.
Speaker 6: What I was by your covers too, And I was going to say too, it's four pair, right, eight eight is four pairs. But with your book covers, I noticed there's at least three eights on your if I maybe I'm projecting because of my fascination with it, but I noticed you had a lot of eight's on your book covers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially with my Kobe books. Right. So so Julia, and by the way, Nick I tried to share my screen. I'm just pivoting to No, You're good. My book called Forever Young. This is because Kobe Bryant said he wanted to die young because he wanted to be immortalized. But just think about the you know, to kind of piggyback off of what TJ was saying, Just think about how the eight represents the snake and the whole symbolism of the snake eating itself essentially.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Right, and then the infinity symbol exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a huge symbolic number, but very much so with Kobe Bryant. You know what's funny is just two days ago, I had a buddy in mine point out to me a clip of Kobe before he was even drafted, back in the day, and they were asking him why he likes the number eight, and he said he was at some camp and he was given the number one forty three. So like in these in these recruitment camps, they'll just stamp a big number on you and you go play, and then recruiters will write your number down. He goes on to talk about how he was number one forty three and how if you add those together comes out to eight, right. And what's really interesting is that Kobe Bryant's birthday is August twenty fourth. Yeah, sorry, August twenty third, right, eight slash two three. What are the odds that eight hundred and twenty three is the one hundred and forty third prime number? You see what I'm saying. So he was he was strictly talking about the number one forty three, And then when you start understanding this world of numbers and letters, and you see that eight twenty three, Kobe's birthday is the one hundred and forty third prime number. That's exactly why he was talking about that number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was decades ago.
Speaker 1: Say that this information.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you don't have to tell me. I get it. They're always using the eight for something.
Speaker 5: I started thinking that it had to be something to do with Leo, because August is Leo.
Speaker 2: And then maybe that's, like I.
Speaker 5: Would say before, the weird like zodiac and number connection is the eight in the Leo thing?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't like Leo could have been in a certain house at that time, you could be right.
Speaker 2: Right something like that. You know.
Speaker 5: Somebody that I'm curious if you've ever looked into as well, would be John Denver, because that guy has threes surrounding his entire life. He died in a plane crash, supposedly, and he I mean, he's my Kobe. I don't know if you've ever looked into him in any detail, but he's definitely my Kobe. And he's got some crazy numbers that follow him all throughout his life, three in particular.
Speaker 1: So, Julia, I'm about to blow your freaking mind right now.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Okay, are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're ready for I don't think you're ready for this. You're the one. You're the one that brought up John Denver my live stream, my live stream I did. It was either yesterday or the week before with Rainbow right the weekly Live Idea on my YouTube. Now going back to sports. Okay in the MLB Ethan TJ. Nick, let me know if you guys remember this story. There's two stories actually, John Denver. Okay, uh huh, there was a story about John Elway. Do it. Does anybody here remember this story about John Elway very recently? No, No, that's okay, that's okay. I just want to make I just want to make sure if there's anybody that is aware. Let me do this really quick. So John Elway is John Denver. There is no bigger name in the world of sports when it comes to Denver than John Elway, John Denver, John Elway. What I'm going to do is really quick just for viewers. Sorry, Nick, I know, relying on you to give me the access. H But you guys can see my.
Speaker 2: Screen right, yes, yeah, we can see now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all I did was search John Elway news. For those that aren't aware, here's what happened very recently. This is two weeks old. Recent news regarding John Elway includes the tragic death of his agent and business partner, Jeff Sperbeck, in a golf cart accident on April twenty six. So John Elway was apparently on a golf course with his agent. John Elway was driving, there were some other people on the cart as well, and the cart flipped and the agent, Jeff Spurbeck died. Okay, so he.
Speaker 4: Didn't Two people died in a car accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He busted him upside the head with a club and buried his body somewhere and near the fucking.
Speaker 4: I hope that's like one hundred cliff.
Speaker 1: I think it's running into and it's.
Speaker 2: Not what they're telling, right. Yeah, at least we can agree on that.
Speaker 4: They were probably found in the sand pit too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, exactly, let's see here one. Yeah, so it's all over the news, you guys. So John Ellwen or his ex agent dies. But please go back and watch my live stream with Rambo this past week and the week after, because we talked in great detail about John Denver specifically. Here's why there was that news, and then we have fan falls from sands during Pirates.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 1: This was on the anniversary of the Church of Satan by the Way, founded on April thirty. But look at this. Sam, a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, fell from the bleachers onto the field during the game against the Chicago Cups. The fan, later identified as twenty year old cavan Mark Wood, suffered a serious injury, including a brain injury. All right, you ready for the mic drop.
Speaker 5: Julia, Yeah, I just saw it already.
Speaker 1: I saw on. Can you guys see you guys see my screen.
Speaker 4: It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Got hold on, let me get it back, let me get it back.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Isaaca the way you had the photo open, it wasn't shown correctly.
Speaker 1: Look at this, you guys already.
Speaker 4: Already got the song in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, here we go. Look look here we go. He fell right in front of this sign Country Roads.
Speaker 2: Take Me Home, Country Roads Take Me Home.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is right right in front of Country Roads Take Me Home. So we were talking all about how the John Elway story falls right in line with this story. Wow, ship, did I say any Jamatria get no?
Speaker 5: Actually it's still the sign It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That that That's what I'm talking about. It's not all just Jamatria and numbers. I mean, what I'm learning is that when you focus on this very in your face, so simple stuff, the numbers always follow, right TJ. When you already see the connections, you know that when you start diving into numbers, that it's the lineup every time.
Speaker 5: But so the numbers are gonna probably blow my mind even more.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing right.
Speaker 1: Well, what I touched on in that Live with Rambo was I took a look at the name of the fan okay, and I punched it into Jamatria because immediately I was thinking of the Pirates. They they have the skull and bones symbolism. H I don't know if you're familiar with the stolen bones, Yes I am. Yeah, So they're established in Yale University. That's why I'm on March twenty second, three to two two the number of stolen bones. Last year, Yale upset the Tigers on three two two while Yale was three hundred and twenty two years old during March Madness last year.
Speaker 2: Who that is crazy?
Speaker 1: My point is the name of the fans in two of the four base ciphers of Jamatria matches stolen.
Speaker 2: Bones three two two.
Speaker 1: Well not the number three two two, but it overlaps one forty nine two o two. So the fan's name is one four nine to two o two, just like soul end bumps. When it happened in Pittsburgh, pirates, mm hm, think about think about the snake. We're in the year the Snake, Snake Pit, Pittsburgh, right, so Pittsburgh, Yeah, yeah, but yeah, no, So this, since you were asking about John Denver, I thought this was a good opportunity to Yeah, this is very recent, nit spidery. This is like last week.
Speaker 5: It's almost as if like and I I did not know you covered that, but it just popped into my head to ask you if you had looked into it, looked into him at all, because.
Speaker 2: The episode I did on him, it was like threes were just like shooting out And I can't even remember. Do you remember what day he died on? Might be significant. I think it was like July.
Speaker 1: Maybe on denver.
Speaker 2: Deathcade supposedly supposedly right, Yeah, his.
Speaker 1: Reported death is October two, ninety seven.
Speaker 2: October. Wow, I was way off. October what October twelfth. One, So there's a three, right, twelve one and two three, there's another three.
Speaker 1: Right, you know I just thought that so October twelfth. When you think of October twelfth.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody said he died on Crowley's birthday. You think about that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, yes he did. Yep, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, John Denver is a candy store of conspiracy when you really get into him.
Speaker 4: You know, I think the first time I was, Julie, I think you might have told me that like years.
Speaker 2: Ago about John Denver.
Speaker 5: Yeay, dude, I tell everybody I can that how weird he was. And like, I actually just met a guy recently said that John was actually transgender, that he was actually Joan Denver, and that's why he could never.
Speaker 2: Have kids with his wife.
Speaker 5: He had such gy bitch voice in such feminine features because he was a tranny.
Speaker 1: So speaking of ten twelve right, October twelfth. Ten slash twelve. In numerology, the zero means nothing, so you can just slash it. So ten twelve is equivalent to one one two.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've seen that one.
Speaker 1: One twelve right, So Julia, this is how simple it is. Sometimes simplest cipher A is one, B is two, C is three. Mathematics equals one twelve. Why why would you think I'm emphasizing that mathematics equals one twelve. It's right, it's right in front of your face. There you go, exactly exactly what else is one twelve? Catholicism?
Speaker 6: Hmmmm?
Speaker 1: Judaism I think is in reverse?
Speaker 5: Why did it say Satanic at the bottom with like some weird Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: A different cipher I had to open, so yeah, it was kind of a default there. But yeah, look, oh look at that day is the three two skull and bones. We were just talking about it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, but it's also three two two h yeah, scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know, it's it's a cult knowledge, right, there's a reason why they're keeping they're keeping this from us. But man, am I having fun sharing this with you guys.
Speaker 4: I mean that's another thing, learning a lot, that's another.
Speaker 3: Thing I do want to mention real quick before we go onto something else. And I'm not trying to wrap it up. I just I just wanted to mention this, and I wanted to say it earlier. And again you're even saying that keeping our cult and knowledge from us, you know, Jamatria. There's there's different ways of even doing that to where it's like the first letter of every word in a sentence starts to mean something, or even the first and last letter of word. And the reason why earlier, what is all these things coming from? Because somebody designed it like that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: It's not like, oh like somebody just like found some stuff on a piece of paper and said, you know, this is what jamatri is and we're just gonna run with this and it's just silly stuff and we're just mind fucking ourselves. No, this stuff was designed like this for a reason. You know, it is to keep shit hidden.
Speaker 5: But do you think do you think it's like the chicken or the egg though, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I think something I think some might work out where it's I guess the chicken, but then the egg, I think is when people do it on purpose.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I mean, but it almost makes you wonder with the chicken or the egg thing if certain words and our alphabet weren't designed to correspond with the energy of that specific number, so that when we speak the words English, they actually produce some type of vibration that affects the physical world.
Speaker 4: Thought that about the English language. I thought it was magical.
Speaker 5: Thought it was critically like even the word like if you looked it up, like what would it be, Like, what's the energy behind it? Like to me, that's where my mind is going, is like everything we say is some kind of like that's why the Bible says like, don't speak it into existence. And I say that all the time, Like we said, oh, I feel like I'm getting sick.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, don't speak that into existence.
Speaker 5: Because your words literally can bring things about into the physical world. So I don't know, I find it extremely fascinating.
Speaker 7: And with the English language there's way more words in English than any other language, like substantially, like more than double any other language kind of thing.
Speaker 2: There's way more that I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Nikki, Yeah, yeah, I just want to share this. So where does kabala come from? It stems from Jewish mysticism, Okay. Where in the Separate gets Ro it's also known as the Book of Formation. One of the opening paragraphs of the Separate gets or upset, God created the world using numbers, letters.
Speaker 2: And words, numbers, letters and codes and words and words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was something I was gonna mention too when we I know Lisa had to even noticed this. When we were covering True crime a bunch with just a lot of stuff with Ja Maatria. There was a couple of cases that we covered with true Crime and some of the weirdest thing is that you start getting the same numbers popping up.
Speaker 4: And I just thought it was I thought it was just really weird.
Speaker 3: How like, I think it was kind of what you were saying, Julia, And you know, even I think Ball was saying a j I do think there's like sometimes it's almost just like that's like the mathematic that's the mathematics that's going to bring on what just happened. H And that's why I'm seeing the same numbers with horrific crimes and killings.
Speaker 1: And think about the Bible.
Speaker 2: Creation, God spoke, Yeah, I was gonna God was the.
Speaker 1: Word, and the word was God like that word is is attached to God in the opening of the Bible, and God spoke the world into existence, kind of like what you were saying really about there is power in our words and us actually speaking and being positive and speaking affirmations and speaking things into existence. Yeah, yeah, so I know you were saying, oh creepy, you know, Yeah, there's a lot of really creepy ship with this kind of stuff. We appreciate about Nick and TJ and just kind of the way you guys go about things. I so lean into it because it's like there is light in the darkness and in a way you gotta like have fun with it. But more people are just like, no, no, no, that satan's juju. That's it's bad that this, and that it's like, it doesn't have to be that way. Yeah.
Speaker 6: May I ask on a on a related uh topic, the Word of God and so forth. Maybe you guys have TJ and AJ. Maybe you guys have both explored this before. I just looked it up. I think the Hebrew gematria of this word tetragrammaton, it said it was twenty six, and then you said April twenty six, and I was like, oh, what, there's that twenty six. But I wanted to see what you guys explored with or found with the tetragrammaton, maybe in English, maybe in Hebrew, whichever.
Speaker 1: Well, even all I will add to that, there's a lot to be said about the tetragramating. But you mentioned twenty six, right, God, simple cipher G plus O plus D equals twenty six simple cipher. Okay. There's a reason why when we talk about our English alphabet, how many letters.
Speaker 2: Are in our alphabet twenty six, twenty six?
Speaker 1: How many bones are in the body? How many bones are in the body? Two hundred and six.
Speaker 2: But would you add those two together and take it down to the eight?
Speaker 1: You could? Yeah, you could, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I was going to say sometimes I like to do that, like get down to the like the smallest number.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that's right.
Speaker 2: The fucking eight pops back up when you do that. There's a lot of that.
Speaker 1: With Kobe Bryant. He died on what the twenty sixth day of the year. Brian's Eagles like Jordan Eagles twenty six. Yeah, that twenty six is huge when it comes to gum in creation. And I feel in a way, the reason why they're keeping all this from us is because in ways, especially when it comes to news and sports and everything else that's occupying the mind's eye of the masses, they're playing God over our lives. Do you know what I'm saying? Like they're just they're doing it every day.
Speaker 5: But there is a true crime case, Nick, I know you'll be familiar with this one that uses twenty six a lot, and that's John ben A Ramsey And I've talked to you about war uh with John Bennet as from a conspiratorial realm, and there's a lot of twenty six in there.
Speaker 2: So I do feel like they use.
Speaker 5: These numbers on purpose to it's almost like it has to happen on this day because of what it means, like why it's significant.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I honestly wonder what her name would be because she's got a weird name, and I've always said I never understood why her mom named her that.
Speaker 2: John Bennet.
Speaker 5: I know it's supposed to be like after her dad or something like that, but it's such a unique name, you know, Like I wonder if her name equals the same as sacrifice or something like.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't surprise me. I mean, think too about just different news stories sometimes, you know, let's say there's a shooting in the news or something. A lot of times they'll put the shooter's name out there first and last, but then sometimes they'll put the full first, middle and last. Sometimes they'll put the middle initial a lot of times. I'll tell you this, when they put quotation marks in the headline, they're telling you, look, look at this phrase, look at this word right when they're when they're quoting it out on the especially on the headline, you'd be amazed like that that that is a really low key way of them telling you, uh, we're releasing this at this time for this reason, go find it, you know.
Speaker 5: Or you know, it's like why do they use certain serial killers middle names but not other ones like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 2: But then you get like a lot of.
Speaker 5: Them, John Wayne Gacy, why does he get his middle name? You almost wonder like why are some having the middle name and some are not?
Speaker 2: You know, why are some names shortened?
Speaker 5: You know, because his name was Theodore Bundy, but they called him Ted, And like there there is just a lot with fucking nicknames. Do you think when you get married it alters, you know, and you change your last name, it alters like your life path because I've heard that perhaps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does change a bit for sure, like it would it would you're numerically now connected to something a little different. And then like it's in this kind of field. It's like, is this of God? Is this holy? Is this a synchronicity? Or is this like a rigged thing?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 7: My full name equals one hundred and eighty seven. I'm born on the one hundred and eighty seventh day of the year beautiful. Right, So it's like, and that number shows up a ton in my life and stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, the ship that comes up when I run my name is I don't even want to talk about it. It's actually, are.
Speaker 2: You a serial killer? Nick? I?
Speaker 3: Fucking no, no, But the occult ship is just like fucking off the hook, I.
Speaker 1: Will say it. Actually, man, But I first saw Nick, I was like, oh man, I don't want to necessarily stop.
Speaker 2: But the first time I saw his po or listen to his potodcast, I was like, this guy is probably an asshole.
Speaker 1: No, but you're you're the best man. But hey, you guys, let's keep it really.
Speaker 4: Also, calm down.
Speaker 1: Think about the word believe. What's weird about the word belief? Just take a look at it. Spell it out. There's another word in there.
Speaker 2: Well, lie veil lie? Oh veil, yeah, yeah yeah, Lie.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle. Lie is right in the middle of belief.
Speaker 2: Be the lie b lie.
Speaker 1: So for me, I hate that word, like anytime I see myself saying yeah, I go no, no, no, I don't believe. I don't believe, I feel, I feel within my heart. I think I will never use that word believe intentionally because of that. There's a reason why I word believe as lie right in the freaking middle of the word. And then everybody is going to say, well, I believe this, and I believe that. Oh yeah, well lie right in the middle of that word that you're using. But nobody really goes deeper than that, you know what I mean. They're just going to use the language and the letters that they were given, not ask questions, and then come attack me using those words, not knowing where it's coming from, saying that I'm an idiot and saying that you.
Speaker 2: Don't no, I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of words are are weird like that, like good mourning. You know a lot of people don't like to say good mourning because that word.
Speaker 2: Is well And I feel like English is one.
Speaker 5: Of those weird languages where many words mean different things and they could even be spelled different, but they sound the same or sometimes they're even spelled the same, but they mean two completely different things.
Speaker 2: And I tried to.
Speaker 5: Learn Arabic writing it and speaking it, and it's you would think it would be impossibly hard, but it's way easier, I think than English would be, because we have such a flash in like weird slang terms that like they don't even understand, you know, they I think they they don't even have cuss words really in Arabic. You know, it's like your mom milk's goats or something. It would be like a diss for them.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying is like our language is so complex, and I think, you know, we take it for granted.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys are really quick. I gotta step off for like two minutes. I'll be rapping.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, okay, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 6: I wanted to point out about the word belief. I love his breakdown of it, and I think as being the leaf. Don't be the leaf and blow in the wind. You want to be the tree, right, Like belief is like you're just homorphous. You have no you know, I have no principle. And I love that too, Julia, with the words that mean different things. My least favorite is raise a building and or raise a building to the ground, right, I think they're spelled differently.
Speaker 2: That's the same word they're used.
Speaker 6: One is used to build up and one is used to destroy down, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are they called?
Speaker 5: Idioms? No, that's not what they're called. That's what is it? Am I stupid?
Speaker 6: Not synonyms?
Speaker 2: Not synonym? I think idioms is like the same word in multiple languages.
Speaker 7: Are you looking for like the same phonetic Like it has the same phonetic sound, but they're.
Speaker 2: Like mourning and mourning like good morning and like dead body mourning. Yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Homonyms. Oh, there goes Teresa, because she's smarter than me.
Speaker 7: I'm an one thing because you're asking about like the astrology and that kind of thing. So, like he said, we meet me and AJ. It's like AJ TJ. We're both we both played basketball, we're both like big into it. We're both like sports betters. I've been on sports since I was like a little kid and stuff, and I and I've been into astrology since I was a kid. It's like kind of my main thing, even though like numerology has taken the forefront of that. I used to use astrology to bet on sports, and then when I got into numerology, I started using numerology and then I found Ball Don't Lie in like twenty twenty, like we both had one hundred followers and like whatever, and I've known it and I'm like, what exists? Like yeah, yeah, so it's just it's all it's all. Yeah, it's all connected.
Speaker 5: Well do you follow like I guess it would be Western astrology then like with the zodiacrit you do the Chinese too, all of it.
Speaker 7: It's all like part of it. It's all like the symbology, but like yeah, like the Western astrology and it's not even about like like for me, it's about like the lesson that the wheel is teaching us more than like oh I'm a piscey, so act this way or whatever. Right yeah, yeah, yeah, what is the lesson and the symbology of it.
Speaker 1: All kind of thing.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: But do you think it impacts your personality?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was gonna say I feel like I you know, I hate to say it because I talked shit about it for so many years, Oh zodiac, but I really do feel like a Sagittarius most of my day every day. I mean, I meet people sometimes and I'm wrong about them. You know, I'll meet somebody and I'll be like, for sure, they're a Capricorn. There's such an asshole. But then they'll be like, no, I'm actually in Aquarius.
Speaker 2: And then you're you know, thrown off by it.
Speaker 5: But I do feel like in some way it impacts because the moment at the time you're born, like whatever the stars you're born under, it has to influence ferprint, that's your cosmic right, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: At the same time, we're all born under the like sure the sky's in a different place, but we're all born under the same sky, so we're still born under the entire astrological wheel. It's just that's the exact position it was down to the second.
Speaker 2: We can figure that out, right, So Nick, what are you curious? Ah, I shouldn't known.
Speaker 7: And then I'm Ariy's moon and then like how me and Nick kind of like jived was we were pretty obnoxious and forward about kings and saying the thing like oh, don't say the thing. No, we said the thing, and I was like, Okay, I like this.
Speaker 2: Guy, right, right, what are you, Ethan.
Speaker 1: I'm a Leah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see that though I to.
Speaker 2: No, I would have never guessed he's so soft spoken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think that would be kind of like a little bit part of it.
Speaker 6: I heard an analogy about Leo's before that is applicable to me, where the male lion will let the cubs and the other female lions play with its tail, and it's Maine and so forth, and it doesn't do anything. But a jackal comes around and it's you know, yelling and or if you will, you know, it stands up and makes an makes aggressive action type of thing.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm like protective.
Speaker 1: You know who le Obama? And yeah, Obama's a Leo. And then you have Pope Leo now from Chicago, the first American pope. See what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Uh, AJ, what are you take a guess?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: God, see, I'm horrible at these things.
Speaker 1: You said? Here a Leo, Julia, what are you?
Speaker 2: I'm a sagittarius?
Speaker 1: Sagittarius? And then TJ what do you guys.
Speaker 4: Have an aries?
Speaker 7: I'm a cancer.
Speaker 6: I'm no good, But can I guess? Scorpio?
Speaker 7: Aj, You're of the right element. I know, I know his so, but you're there. You're of the right element.
Speaker 2: Scorpio is water, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, partially? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you aarious?
Speaker 7: Aquarius is air?
Speaker 2: Oh shit me, you guys, I'm a water sign. Pisces, I'm a Pisces.
Speaker 1: I am actually I was born on the IDEs of March the stabbing of Julius Caesar, and this year's Super Bowl took place in Caesar's Superdome when Cooper Degene had the pick six right before halftime. My dog's name is Cooper. He was he is a Leo.
Speaker 6: He is a Leo.
Speaker 1: And then you have Cooper Flag playing against my alma mater. This year has been wild for me just.
Speaker 2: In this sounds like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel that every single one of us have this exact type of story. If you lean into the occult knowledge, which is the hidden knowledge from you, They're keeping it from you and you and you and you for a reason.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: They don't want you to know about yourself. They want you to focus on other people. They want you to focus on the news and once she did not look inward and focus on yourself.
Speaker 7: But when you do that, Yeah, check this out, Nick, what are you laughing.
Speaker 3: At the les On the bottom.
Speaker 7: That is the pisces.
Speaker 2: Exactly the symbol.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my old name ball don't lie.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It all started at basketball. You know, Nick, are you are you a basketball fan?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Not really, No, it was probably at least when I liked sports.
Speaker 1: Well, what's funny is that I I played basketball with Klay Thompson if you know who that is. Him and I were in the same graduating class in high school. So I got to see him, you know, go to play at Washington State. I wrote a whole book on Clay and the reason was is because as I was learning about this knowledge, I started looking into Clay because you know, and all of a sudden he's now in the Pros and he's winning championships and he's playing against Lebron James, and sure enough, it just blew my mind about Clay Thompson. I called this Clay of the Earth and the four elements of matter. And the biggest thing about Clay is that he is so connected to water. It's ridiculous. Okay, it is ridiculous, but he also tapped into the other elements of matter as well, right, Earth, air, wind, et cetera. Not trying to go down the Stepar rabbit hole. But just to give another little background about myself. Right, it's not like Clay and I were really buds, but we were in the same classes. We took same classes, and we played basketball together for a year, and it's just so interesting to see what he went on to be. You know, he was voted most likely to become a professional athlete in our high school. His dad was the former number one overall pick. I think it was back in like eighty seven. You know, he went. He was from Minnesota, where the Lakers are from. He ended up playing for the Lakers. Lakers Lakes. Klay Thompson played in Washington State. Think about wash right. Clay Thompson's from Los Angeles. Okay, think about the ports in Los Angeles. But he grew up in Or Again, like how you row with an or He's he's from Lake Oswego, Oregon. That's where he grew up.
Speaker 2: Lake in Or.
Speaker 1: He was a splash brother. You see what I'm saying. That's just right off the top, But that's what the.
Speaker 7: Whole season like. He's known for hanging out on his boat. Like if he's not playing basketball, he's chilling on his boat.
Speaker 1: Yep. Or he's in the Bahamas on his jet ski. They call him Captain Clay. Right, I touch a lot too about how you know he he did an advertisement for cash app. He didn't advertise him for cash app. Have you guys ever thought about how cash is so connected to water?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the cash flow, cash.
Speaker 1: Flow, river banks, liquidity, when you're in debt, you're underwater. Okay, there's so much about that, but anyways, I just thought I would plug that in really quick.
Speaker 7: He panned gold from water.
Speaker 4: Even Captain Captain Clay.
Speaker 3: You even get the CC that's thirty three.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Clay is spelled with the K, so it would technically be c K. But but I see, I see where you're going with that. You know what's funny is Clay was after his birthday was the date of Kobe's statue in Vailing last year. You know, Oh, there's that whole thing. His dad has a whole podcast radio show for the Lakers, because that's what he's known for playing for the Lakers. And now now Clay leads Golden State and goes to Dallas, and then Luca, the main player, goes to the Lakers. You see, it's just it's it's freaking wild you guys once again. I can go on for days. Man. I don't know if you guys have a hard stop or whatever, but I'm having a good time. I really appreciate you guys. Let me jump on with you, guys.
Speaker 2: I've already learned a ton.
Speaker 5: It makes me want to look into like it makes me want to go back to all of like past research I've done and see if there are connections there with names and places and stuff like that, because you know, Nick, I like to dive deep into.
Speaker 2: All kinds of weird stuff.
Speaker 5: And sometimes you know, I even I need help, I can't. It's it's a lot for one person to like take on, you know. And there's so many different layers to all of these theories. This has to be a part of it though.
Speaker 1: Well, Julia, as the saying goes, there is strength in numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, there you go.
Speaker 1: And that is that was the slogan for the Golden State Warriors just a year or two ago. Strength in numbers just blasted across their chests during warm ups and everything.
Speaker 2: And how true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly. That's why I love doing this kind of stuff because we all lean on each other, we all share information, we add to it, we tracked each other. You know, it's really cool what Nick's doing with his page and TJ once again shout out to you for I didn't even ask you to set this up. You just reached out and was like, Hey, you want to jump on, let's do it. And I was like, oh, yeah, I dude, you know, it's just it's so cool. It's so cool the community. Right, I've lost a lot of people in my own normal day to day life, but I have I have met so many beautiful people along the way.
Speaker 2: That's the same.
Speaker 5: And you know, it's even like family members sometimes that like I love my family to death, but they would never get on board with like any of this stuff that I like to talk about. I love them, They're my family, but I feel like my conspiracy family is almost like I chose these people, you know, it's like the family I got to choose, and I'm so much closer with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I met my husband, Nick knows, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically, I mean I guess that was due to me too, because I guys had you both on the show together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you actually set up the podcast episode where I met my husband for the first.
Speaker 4: Time talking to I had no idea, you know, if it wasn't even set up like that. It was just like I.
Speaker 5: Know, I know, But that's what I'm saying, is like, we're the family. We get to choose, you know, because we're all we all understand that we're being lied to and poisoned at every level. And I wish I could get my actual bio family on board. But there's still you know, oh yeah RFK Junior. He's such a cool guy and he's doing so many cool things, and Donald Trump's gonna save us, and I just you know, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: My fall is just finally starting to come around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, well, you're lucky.
Speaker 3: I think he got tired of me like saying like silly shit to him, if you believe it. I had the whole Pulp thing actually that ball.
Speaker 4: That bothered in Yeah, well there was other.
Speaker 3: Things already, the things I was even bringing up when I when I hit him up about the Pope stuff, He's like, yeah, that actually bothered me a little bit, that's what he said.
Speaker 4: And oh I didn't have to.
Speaker 2: Like you didn't have to try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's a little weird dude, right, right, yeah, oh real quickly, someone.
Speaker 4: In the chat go ahead, go ahead, ein.
Speaker 6: Well, someone in the chat, sipping on I believe I'm probably killing his pronunciation, mentioned that the Vatican was forty four acres. I looked it up, and I think it's even more amazing than that. It's forty four Hector's and one hundred and nine acres, which one hundred and eight hundred and nine are like you know, of course, very symbolically, even so, I thought that was really interesting correlate spawn.
Speaker 1: One on nine is a big number with shooting as well. Shooting equals one on nine, just like forty four when you reduce it. I just I decided to put up just another little blip here since we were talking about the joker earlier, right, just showed like that. I thought this would be another good plug, just to show you guys another book. It's called matt on the Moon. This was back when Matthew Perry died. Okay, and what are you laughing at? Nick?
Speaker 4: I thought the comments, I'm the comments. I'm sorry, the comments cracked me up.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're good. But yeah, check this out, you guys. So you guys remember that right.
Speaker 2: When one hundred I remember it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was a big deal. It was a big deal. Let me shoot where is it?
Speaker 5: Wasn't he a crackhead or something acoholic? He was some type of too.
Speaker 1: He had a lot of addictions, at least what they tell us, you know. I opened by talking about his last ever post on Instagram was this, just remember this. It was a picture of him with headphones on in a spot in a body of water with the moon over his head, and he said, oh, so warm water swirling around makes you feel good.
Speaker 2: I'm matt Man clearly on crack when he wrote that.
Speaker 1: But think about Mattman and Batman, right, we've already talked about that with the Joker themes, okay, And then scrolling down a couple of pages, he even says, right here, his video before that was a video of the moon, and he says, do you understand what I'm trying to tell you. I'm matt Man. I feel like this is like a low key plug. It's like he's streaming, right, do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? But going back to the Joker theme, look at this, you guys, so we're gonna rewind to not this year's Super Bowl, but last year's Super Bowl. What I write here I says, in case you didn't catch on by now, take note that I mentioned earlier regarding Matthew Perry's character on the TV show Friends, Chandler Bing, who apparently, by the way, if you guys don't know this, a lot of these characters in these TV shows have fictional birthdays. So if you went to Google and just search that. Yeah, So if you went to a Google and just searched Chandler Bing's birthday, who is a fictional character played by Matthew Perry. It's April eighth. Why does that matter because last year was the eclipse on April eighth.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he's posting all that moonshade.
Speaker 1: The moonshit exactly right. So this is what I said. It's the same date as the twenty twenty four clips and last year, once again, the twenty twenty four NCAA Men's College Basketball Championship game, just months after Matthew Perry's death. The championship game was in Arizona, home of the town's Perry and Chandler.
Speaker 5: Shut your fucking mouth. Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty four NCAA Men's College Basketball Championship game is also being hosted in Phoenix, which is interesting when you consider that during the time of this ritual which this is all this is, you guys, that they're rituals in time because they're the ones that created this calendar. See what I'm saying. This calendar was creating a certain way intentionally, just like our language, right and me writing this book. The movie Joker Too is set to release later in twenty twenty four, starring Juaquin Phoenix and Matthew Perry, who refers to himself as Matt's Man, also directly aligned himself to the latest act or who played the Joker, connecting his Chandler dance. I don't know if you guys are Friends.
Speaker 2: Fans, Yeah, I watched it, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But he compares the Chandler dance to Phoenix's infamous pose as the Joker a few years prior to these things unfolding. In case you have never watched the show Friends, the character Chandler was a jokester, it wasn't he. Yeah, so look at this. Matthew Perry jokes about comparison between his friend's character and Joaquin Phoenix's joker. What are the breaking odds they have? Well, actually, Joaquin Phoenix's birthday is the date of Matthew Perry's death.
Speaker 6: No, uh, I just looked up the Joaquin Phoenix changed his name from Joaquin Raphael Bottom.
Speaker 1: He just changed his name.
Speaker 6: Really, no wonder he changed No, he changed it.
Speaker 1: Original.
Speaker 6: I found, as you described it to be too powerful of a name to be actual. Well, you know, it turns out he was Joaquin Raphael Bottom.
Speaker 1: Which is a bottom.
Speaker 6: What's a weird huh?
Speaker 5: Well, Ethan, did you know they changed the whole family changed their last name to Phoenix while they were a part of the hand of what is the the Children of God cult? They changed their last name to Phoenix after joining the the Children of God cult.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? They were? This cult is a bunch of like.
Speaker 5: Pedophiles and like weird and then like River died at the Viper Room, and like I'm pretty sure it was on Halloween.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of weird numbers and stuff with River too.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, family, you know Joaquin, did you mention River because Joaquin has a their named River.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, yeah, Joaquin's brother River died at the fucking Viper Room Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so crazy to me.
Speaker 3: How all that that man in English does equal Perry two.
Speaker 4: I find that there you go.
Speaker 1: Well, So I titled that chapter Purdy went to Perry. So the reason I said that was because Rock Purdy was the quarterback.
Speaker 10: Of the forty nine ers who were in the super Bowl that particular year in Arizona, in Phoenix, in a suburb of Phoenix is both Chandler and Perry.
Speaker 1: That's just a Rock Perdy went to Perry High School.
Speaker 2: It's too much. It's too much.
Speaker 1: And then Matthew Perry, who played Chandler being who has the same birthday as the eclipse. See what I'm saying, Like you.
Speaker 7: Guys and I when I covered on that too, it's like the fe Enix the Rise of the Phoenix. I kind of teach it as like it's a boiling point where you're going your changing state. So a boiling point you're going from liquid to gas. And then the phoenix is the phonics. So it's taking all that you're going through, reaching that boiling point and rising through the ashes to then speak your phonetics, your phonics out. That super Bowl was on February twelfth, two one two. The boiling point in fahrenheit is two hundred and twelve degrees unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and yeah so phoenix. The phoenix also represents reincarnation, right, the rise of the Phoenix, the crash and the fall and the resurrection right makes me think about the Economist cover back in what was it? TJ. It was like the thirty third the Economist stuff, the one with the big phoenix standing on the burning bills and all that kind of stuff. I don't want to see people but think are not going to look good at it economically, if you will. Fun facts, the US has only had two split term presidents. Okay, the first one was Throver Cleveland, which is why when Donald Trump won and then he lost for reelection and he came back. That's why Cleveland had a good run this year. But that's why Cleveland was in the World Series the year that Donald Trump first showed up on the political scene. Right. So Donald Trump and Cleveland is very heavily connected.
Speaker 2: But did you know all the Rockefellers are buried in Cleveland?
Speaker 1: Oh, dear, I did not know that. Hmm.
Speaker 5: I went to the gravesite. It's pretty gray. They got a huge obelisk that goes all the way up and it's all the fucking Rockefeller bodies in Cleveland in a trash ass part of town that nobody dares to go into too. You would think that they would be buried at like some really nice place.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, is there a story behind that, Julia.
Speaker 5: As far as I know, I think that they started their business in Cleveland or something like that with the petroleum stuff, and then they wanted to go back home to be buried, to be in Cleveland. But also Elliott Ness and President Garfield are buried in the same cemetery as the Rockefellers. And like I said, this cemetery is in a trash ass part of town. Why they chose this area, I don't know. It's probably significant, probably something to do with, you know, the address or whatever, or even the longitude, the coordinates. Yeah, it just to think of the Rockefellers, you would think of like some mausoleum somewhere that's like gold and crusted, and it's not.
Speaker 2: It's like crackheads literally, you know, throw.
Speaker 5: Their needles out right by the graves of the Rockefellers.
Speaker 2: Like it's not nice at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: The only reason I brought up Grover Cleveland, besides the connections with Trump, is because there's only been two times in history that there's been a split term president. Donald Trump is now the second to have a split term besides Grover Cleveland. But when Grover Cleveland came back and had his second part of the split, it was not good. The economy went into the shit. So you know, just the fore warning. You know. I don't say that as zooming bloom. I just say that to encourage people to make sure that you're doing whatever you can to be prepared for whatever sittown. Right. I'm sure some cash on hand, make sure to have food and water, shelter, whatever it is, right, Because that COVID the latest example. More's coming. Just being prepared.
Speaker 7: In my research of it, twenty twenty seven is going to be quite the year. I'm not like making claims or anything, but looking at numbers for the last eight years or how long it's been, twenty twenty seven is a big one, and it has to do with pie and money and all this because us D if in the reduction cipher is you would be three, S would be one, and D would be four. So three one four point three one four is pi. And the short of the smallest fraction that you can create a number close to pie is twenty two divided by seven.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, and by the way, if you type out twenty two divided by seven, it equals three fourteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so in this pie, piece of the pie, the coin and all this. So, uh, it's it's just a year that's shown.
Speaker 4: Up a lot.
Speaker 2: So you think it's going to be like a crash, like a like a depression.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and like yeah, and them don't have it on me. But like the numerology surrounding the Great Depression had a lot to do with that as well. It's a very similar.
Speaker 2: Really think so wow, like twenty seven club for everybody.
Speaker 7: The twenty two to seven club is what it'll do.
Speaker 3: Right there, you go one thing I will say, uh, you know, there's gonna put it this way. I'm not trying to like sound nasty. I think a lot of people who kind of go on and think that this whole thing, that the way the economy is going is going great, and everything Trump is doing, it's probably not people who have their money somewhere stashed and actually hoping to make something off of it. I'm just gonna keep it real. It's coming from a lot of kids who probably don't have anything. Really, I don't have much, but when you're an adult and you actually might have some stocks or savings or CDs. I can tell you right now from myself and other people. Trump has fucked shit up since he came in. Your money was actually worth more with Biden. I hate the fucking say things might have been fucked up, guess, but the stocks and fucking CDs mutuals were fucking ridiculous. As soon as Trump came in, it all took a shit and it hasn't gotten any better. People need to stop thinking what he's doing. What he's doing is proving a point, and it's always at our expense, isn't he It's every fucking time this guy's proving a point, we're getting it fucked up the ass and it's not getting any better. I don't understand what people's deals with this fucking man. They have fucked up when it comes to Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, Nick, Nick, isn't it just once again, no Jamatria. I know that the theme of this episode is about Jamatria, and I can get into more numbers whenever you guys want. But we were talking earlier. Okay, Donald Trump, Okay, he comes back, he doesn't put his hand on the Bible, and then now he's out selling bibles, okay, and then now he's building a golden statue of himself in Israel or gods or whatever. And just okay, but another pop quicks, What is Donald Trump's slogan? What's kind of you.
Speaker 4: Know, Golden Age?
Speaker 1: Well, well, the Golden Age, well, the Golden Age. That that's a whole other thing. Just think about how Todd Golden of Florida just won the NCAA championship right after Donald Trump comes back and Cooper flag and Duke go down and blah blah blah. But anyways, no, it's mag make America great again. I think TJ knows where I'm going with this. But if you guys are familiar with the Church of Satan, oh, it's on their website. It's on their website. Ranking degree in the Church of Satan's magi, yeah, Maga and magus, so like it's a changeable they are the highest that it is the highest rank in the Church of Satan. Here's another one star before Donald Trump was elected. You guys may or may not remember this Donald Trump was at and maybe TJ or Nick Can helped remind me of what it was called. But it was like this president correspondence dinner. It was kind of like a fun little not even like a roast, but it was just a fun gathering. When Obama, by the way, he's born on August fourth, the two hundred and sixteenth day of the year, which what do we talk about, Julia six times six times six equals to sixteen. Okay, But Obama was giving a speech and he was making fun of Trump, who was sitting right in front of him, about when Donald Trump was calling Obama out for not being a true American, and then he did this whole thing calling himself dimba leah. Right, So there was that whole thing, and then he showed an image of what it would look like if Donald Trump was president, and then they did this whole funny Vegas thing, like you know whatever, just really bagging on Donald Trump before he got a That was on the forty fifth year anniversary of the Church of Satan on April thirtieth, the forty fifth anniversary. What happened after that day is Donald Trump, Donald Trump became number forty five, and then he started running on MAGA and he started running on MAGA, which is the highest ranking degree in the Church of Satan. You guys like, oh, skill, simple.
Speaker 2: Ring of him disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, is he really the president? Because I think it's Peter Taale. Actually, I mean, you guys know that.
Speaker 1: The pope isn't the highest rank in the Catholic Church, right, you guys.
Speaker 2: Ever heard of the black Pope?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have heard of that. I never really got it. I have heard of that.
Speaker 1: His name is Arturo Sosa. You know it's hilarious. Ur Turo Sosa has the same birthday as Sammy Sosa, Sammy Sosa, the big hitter of the back in the day. Yeah, Chicago, Obama, mister Chicago born on the two hundred and sixteenth day of the year six sixty six.
Speaker 2: Is Anton Levey.
Speaker 1: The founder of the Church of Satan is from Chicago. You know what I'm saying, It's so simple. I know, it's a lot, and I'm sorry sometimes I get a little animated.
Speaker 7: And the first three letters chi chi in the first three letters of Chicago.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yo.
Speaker 3: Even Mario just mentioned from symbolic studies and and you know, I thought of this too the first time I looked at it, because I'm like, I'm gonna have a I don't know just the word itself. Like in the Croatia, there's you know, certain types of here it is where is it? In the Cwatia, the hierarchy of demons are kings, princess duke, marquis's if that's right correct, and presidents.
Speaker 2: Like it's a type of is a type of demon.
Speaker 4: It's a hierarchy of demons considered.
Speaker 2: Presidents they're like upper echelon. Mother.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think they're like the lower They're like the lower ones. Honestly, I think they're the lower one. I think some of the lower ones. Yeah, considering I think so.
Speaker 5: I'm reading it backwards. So it goes like kings are the upper echelon, Princess Duke's, marquee, counts, and presidents. So he's not even like a higher demon. He's like a fucking hinchman.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Ye, Peter Teal's fingers up his ass. Technic, technically, we have our first gay president. Oh well that's not our first. He's openly gay, who's open and that's and that's and that's because glockero Glocker caught.
Speaker 4: Him, blessed him.
Speaker 3: And then then Peter Teel, because he's special off at Looker, helps hult Cogan sue Gloker from putting out his his his tape. And then who's out there pulling his shirt off for Trump this year, fucking hol because Peter Teal's got his thumb up hiss too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 7: The age age, so that eight Trump people's eighty eight.
Speaker 1: And then when when Hulk Hogan did that, what did he say to check Peter Teel?
Speaker 4: Everybody around Trump is paid by him.
Speaker 1: He said enough is enough. Well, in the tarot deck, there is oh sorry, in the Illuminati card game, there's a card that says enough is enough and it has literally the face of Donald Trump on.
Speaker 5: Shut up, yo, listen, Oh my gosh, you have to keep going on.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm going on, Peter Teel.
Speaker 3: Now, just another thing, because I don't think a lot of people probably know this, Like the last time that Donald Trump was in office, and when he gave away like he took away all these jobs from all these other people in all these positions, Who the fuck do you get he gave so many of them to Peter Teal, and when he brought us the vaccination, who helped dispense all of those across the country, Well, Peter tel did.
Speaker 4: So. Trump gave it to us, and.
Speaker 3: Peter Teel helped pump it into everybody's fucking arms. People need to wake up to this fucking cocksucker. Peter Teal literal, He's literal.
Speaker 2: One literally would.
Speaker 6: Too in the sense, I know it's off topic, but there Peter are both into the technocratic rule of society, which is really oligarchy. You can interpret however you want, but you know it would make our republic look very sweet. I'm sure when when we've had a technic if if we were to have a technocracy.
Speaker 3: I mean Trump Trump one time, and I swear this was one of the things that really, I mean, I was already questioning him. But when he was debating last time, he was debating Biden about like gun crime, and he says, you wouldn't control the guns. He's saying that he would use pre crime to help cut down on gun control, and I was like, Yo, you just said what And who's into pre crime? Pallanteer Peter fucking too when they show you when they when they show you that picture of Trump and Elon at that football with their fucking, you know, shit eating grains on that fucking screen, palan teers fucking advertisements right next to them on the fucking screen for that photo.
Speaker 4: Come the fuck on, man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: He's got his fingers off everybody's ass.
Speaker 5: I googled them. Trump is a gem andi, just like Jeffrey Dahmer. So everybody just keep that in mind. Nobody would have.
Speaker 2: Suspected him of a thing.
Speaker 5: Yet he had fourteen black guys cut up in his freezer, So just remember that.
Speaker 2: Ye tell me he doesn't give you serial killer vibes.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean he did. He did give us the vaccination. I mean, it's only been a few years.
Speaker 2: It's only been a few years.
Speaker 4: I think he came back this time.
Speaker 3: So when they have adverse effects, he's got to fix for you too.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Sure he does, and.
Speaker 3: We'll it won't be from that though, It'll be something new, and he'll be here to give you another fucking.
Speaker 2: Chet monkey pocks in your fucking bee hole. And then you got to get a shot for that.
Speaker 3: Oh, they already tried that. The book It was only like affected gay people. It was like a popular flag month and then it disappeared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this is off topic, but you know how I've been like congested.
Speaker 2: I was even worse on the last show.
Speaker 5: But I told Colby, I was like, Yeah, a couple of years ago, I would have had it been locked down in quarantine, somebody would have said I had fucking COVID and I wouldn't be allowed to leave my house. Now I go to the doctor and they're like, oh, you have a cold. It's just a cold.
Speaker 2: Oh, colds are back, everybody fucking just like Backstreet boys. Colds are back, all right.
Speaker 5: So, I mean it's just so stupid, Like when when do they make these rules?
Speaker 2: Just a bunch of fantasy land bullshit?
Speaker 3: I get the fun thing probably stopped so like they don't have to really do anything about cold anymore. Uh huh, Like that code isn't in the computer anymore to get an automatic certain amount of money, So it's like fuck it, who.
Speaker 5: Goes Now there's probably something to do with the nineteen too, right with all the COVID stuff you've in mind.
Speaker 7: Like we were saying, it's like, oh, they're going to integrate AI A one I nine and it's just like, hey, this nineteen it's going to be a lot of AI. Now, we can't go an hour of our lives without experiencing AI.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we are literally at the one hour fifty six minute mark. Nine to eleven is the one hundred and fifty six prime number. This is how beautiful this.
Speaker 2: Is, you guys, that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Dead, that's crazy like this, This stuff organically happens all the time, and it shows how perfect our creator is. You know, whether you want to call Jesus or God or yahweh or whatever. When you lean into this knowledge, you see it happen real time. As we're speaking in this very moment, yes, talking about nine to eleven, as we're at the one hour fifty six minute mark. That's so unbelievable, wild, yeah, unbelievable. Hey, Nick, let me share my screen here. We're going to go down another quick rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, yeah, then we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, this will be the last one.
Speaker 4: So Texas Ranger.
Speaker 1: Speaking of nine to eleven, let's talk about last year's world series, not this past world series, but the year prior, and it was the Diamondbacks versus the Texas Rangers. So we're just going to read through this one chapter of my book called there After Me. It's one of my latest mini books. But I think you guys will get a kick out of this, and it gives a nice little splash of the Jamatria theme of today's Live. So I say to kick off the first strand of this beautiful web of life that is also the rule over most people's eyes, I feel it's best to start off mentioning the rich that took place with the twenty twenty three World Series champion Texas Rangers concluding the one hundred and nineteenth World Series, And it was on the one hundred and nineteenth day of George Bush's age perfect, who was the sitting US president during two thousand and one's terrorist attacks on eleven nine or nine to eleven. And he also used to own the Texas Rangers. Oh so, the Rangers went on to win and defeat the Arizona Diamondbacks in Game five of the twenty twenty three World Series, which matters because George W. Bush also threw out the first pitch in Game three of the two thousand and one World Series, where the Arizona Diamondbacks defeated the Yankees. Okay, on October two thousand and one, exactly seven weeks after the infamous day of September eleventh, the day that left one hundred and eleven days left in the year. Don't forget that New York is the eleventh state. The Twin Towers look like a mass of eleven, et cetera. Nine to eleven, nine to one to one. See.
Speaker 3: I think it's even more of a reason for Yankees if it has because of the Janis attachment to it.
Speaker 4: For the eleven. I mean, I don't even think that fits it even more.
Speaker 1: So. These are just some screenshots just showing here right November one, that was the day of Game five when the Rangers defeated the Diamondbacks to win the World Series, on the one hundred and nineteenth day of George Bush's age in the one hundred and nineteenth World Series.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just cannot believe some of this stuff.
Speaker 4: That's just weird.
Speaker 5: I believe it. It's just like unbelievable, you know what I mean, like crazy.
Speaker 1: This is why, I mean, truth is truly stranger than fiction, and it's so right in front of our face.
Speaker 2: And I hate that guy right away. Asshole.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying that. That's why people that follow me. A lot of people are just interested in these types of observations when it comes to what's going on right now in the world of sports and news.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So this is just a screenshot of George Bush when.
Speaker 2: You own the range him in his gay little ranger's jacket. I can't stand him.
Speaker 1: Red white and blue right, just like the Texas flag, just like the US flag.
Speaker 2: He just looks like a little fairy fruitcake fucker. Look at him.
Speaker 1: Now watch this drive.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy? This?
Speaker 3: This is this is the truth, right to go back to Trump. Trump could come out and say something nice about this guy tomorrow. He could say something against the left tomorrow, and Trump could promote it, and everybody on the right would start sucking his dick at as they've been talking about him for the.
Speaker 4: Last few years.
Speaker 3: That's how serious it is about Bush. I guarantee you if Trump was somehow to promote that guy, everybody cooking for him next after they've been shitting on him for years.
Speaker 4: That's the power of Trump.
Speaker 2: So keep it a moving really quick.
Speaker 1: So check this out. So we talked about the Rangers, right, the Rangers winning the World Series on the one hundred and nineteenth day of George Bush's age, and the one hundred and nineteenth MLB World Series, Okay, and then moving on to the NHL. Right to the Hockey League, you have the New York Rangers that went on to win the twenty twenty four President's Trophy pre serious wow, awarded to the NHL team each year that has the most regular season wins. Okay, now here's what I say. I said, don't quickly forget what we just talked about New York nine to eleven, George W. Bush, the US president during nine to eleven, and the Texas Rangers. Don't ignore either that the New York Rangers and the Texas Rangers share the exact same colors, and the New York Rangers were originally founded by a man by the name of Texts Rickard Wow, while the Texas Rangers were once owned by George Bush and his Daddy Bush Senior.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So keeping it moving once again, We're just gonna do this one chapter, but I think this will be a great set up. So speaking of the Bush family, take note that the w initial in their middle name stands for Walker, right, George W. Bush stands for Walker, which is very intriguing for multitude of reasons. In light of what we've discussed thus far. This conveniently segues to two specific topics that interconnect perfectly within this spy web laid out before us every day. First is the death of Paul Walker. You guys remember that story?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm definitely.
Speaker 1: How did he die?
Speaker 2: Car crash in a red Porsche?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Paul Walker reportedly died in a red Porsche. Well, Paul Walker is famously known for his fast and furious movies, right, mm hmmm, So what are the odds, you know, for what he's most known for he dies in.
Speaker 4: A mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: I thought the same thing, But I also thought he they did it to him on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or if that's how he was, if he was even killed. Yeah, but that's just what they tell us what happened. But he also once started a movie called The Skulls. You guys familiar with this, No, it came out in two thousands, so it came out right before night and it's literally about skull and bones.
Speaker 2: What have you watched?
Speaker 1: It I have I have?
Speaker 2: Is it like legit?
Speaker 1: Julia? You better? You better buckle up?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 1: So so I say. It's specifically based on the Stolen Bone secret Society headquartered at Yale University. In this movie, as a gift of becoming part of the secret Society, Paul's character Caleb Mandrake is awarded a red.
Speaker 2: Porsche Fuck you right here? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So he's given Sorry, go ahead, I'm sorry to interject.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to add for people that don't remember that John Carry and George Bush we're both members of Skull and Bones and we're running for president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ethan, you just reminded me. So are you guys familiar with the Georgia guide Stones?
Speaker 2: Uh? I think somebody just made a moment about that.
Speaker 1: So Georgia, George Bush, Right, the Georgia Guidestones. Do you guys remember when they blew up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I remember when I directed Enterview Weapon something.
Speaker 1: So the Georgia guide Stones were first unveiled on what date?
Speaker 2: I don't know, actually, don't tell me.
Speaker 1: March twenty second. March twenty second, nineteen eighty three. Two two March twenty second, nineteen eighty So you write that date three two two the number and bones. And then when the Georgia guidestones blew up, it was on George Bush's seventy sixth birthday. Soule and Bones equals seventy six in reversal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my fuck.
Speaker 4: God, this is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick, you're seeing that.
Speaker 2: You pulled that up too much. That is weird much.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about Paul Walker and George Walker Bush a member of Skull and Bones, like Ethan just said, as well as John Carey. Right, and now you have Paul Walker's character in two thousand, the year before nine to eleven, his character is awarded a red Porsche. Wow, and look at this. This is the image that they show us. Fast and furious actors suffered major burns and trauma injuries when Porsche he was traveling in crash in LA And look it's a red Porsche.
Speaker 4: See that's Angeles Angels.
Speaker 1: There you go. So we're getting close to the end here.
Speaker 2: I think we're just super on my birthday? Are you November thirteenth?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, what are the odds that George H. W. Bush also died on November thirty? What if I told you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I do not want them dying on my birthday.
Speaker 1: No, both of them died on the date on your birthday.
Speaker 5: Fuck that they're not allowed to die on my fucking birthday.
Speaker 2: Well they did.
Speaker 1: Too late.
Speaker 4: Then you got to hope that it's a fake death and they really didn't, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just right here. George Walker Bush Junior and senior both graduated from Yell Stolen Bones, and Paul Walker died the same day as George Herbert Walker Bush five years prior.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, but it makes me sick.
Speaker 6: To be the craziest American power of family, right, the whole three generations of them. It's and it's so fascinating for you to bring this up, considering all I don't even want to call it a conspiracy that they're involved in, and considering all the things that they were involved in.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's so perfect. Right, at some point people need to no longer call it a coincidence. I mean, I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Many, Yeah, much, you know, it's too much. I can see why you wrote all the mini books because.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, so that's a lot to digest.
Speaker 1: Did this not resonate with you? Okay? Let's try this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah's exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not stop, but yeah, let let's wrap this up. I'm sorry, I don't want to know. That'snity.
Speaker 5: Oh no.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't this late, I wouldn't care. It's just yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Like I apre I appreciate it, Nick. Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Honestly, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna segue now to the show Walker Texas Ranger. That this is before my time.
Speaker 3: But when I was hoping we got this, what's that I was hoping we get to him. I was gonna be very upset if we didn't get to the Walker.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna love this part, Nick. So Next on the list is a television show called The Walker Texas Ranger. It broadcasted from to nineteen ninety three to two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Ninety three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety three reminds me of United ninety three right from nine to eleven. It ended also the year of nine to eleven in two thousand and one, starring Carlos Ray Norris. George H. Walker Bush was born on the date leading two hundred and two days remaining in the year, and his son was born right, George W. Bush was born on July sixth, the date written seven to six in the majority of the world, reminding that the words skull, end bones equate to two oh two and seventy six among the reverse base ciphers of English to Mantria, sharing the same values as the words walker, Texas, ranger. See what I'm saying. So these are just the base ciphers.
Speaker 2: That is so fucking mild.
Speaker 1: This further amplifies what's been mentioned in my prior books touching on why the Georgia guys we just talked about this. Georgia guidestones were unveiled in Georgia on March twenty second, nineteen.
Speaker 2: Eighty George as in George.
Speaker 1: Georgia, George Georgia.
Speaker 2: Why am I just getting that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: It's so right in front of your face, right, it's so right there.
Speaker 4: Well, that's yeah, that is sometimes it is so in front of your face.
Speaker 2: I don't think you so obvious you miss it? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know you mentioned yet about three two two pertaining to skull and bonds, right, being really associated with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the very end of this paragraph, right, So I say, March twenty second written three two two. That was the date that the Georgia Guide Stones were unveiled. They were destroyed on George Bush's seventy sixth birthday, and his birthday's written seven to six and Skull and Bones seventy six, just like Walker Texas Ranger. Okay, the date written seven six, et cetera. But yeah, so ethan to your point, equaling seventy six, and this secret society represents themselves by the number three two.
Speaker 2: Two, Okay, that is so why it gets better?
Speaker 1: It gets better? Are you ready? As for mister Walker Texas Ranger himself, Carlos or Chuck Norris, it's worth pointing out that Game one of the twenty twenty three World Series took place exactly one hundred and sixty one days after the anniversary of the last ever aired episode of Walker Texas Ranger. And that matters because Carlos Norris is actual name. So they tell us equals one to sixty one when you use the simplest cipher, A is one b as tuc is three. But when you include the end date, you could also say that it was a span of one hundred and sixty two days sharing the same value as the words Major League Baseball and baseball. And also remind I mean that in the MLB, in pro baseball, Julia, the regular season is one hundred and sixty two games. So think about that. Baseball and Major League Baseball both equal one to sixty two and the regular season of the MLB is one hundred and sixty two games. And for the record, former Texas Ranger owner Walker George Walker Bush equates two one thousand and sixty two in Sumerian. So here are the images to.
Speaker 2: Show who would ever name a ginger Carlos.
Speaker 1: You know what I remember with the whole Chuck Norris thing, Like back when I was a kid, there was so much Chuck Norris shows.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you guys remember that about how like Chuck Norris can do no wrong?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I still see on Instagram there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But anyways, that this whole Rangers World Series when they won, and it was so perfectly tied in with Walker Texas Ranger. Yeah. So look at all the one sixty twos, wow, or one sixty one if you include the exclude the end day. It's crazy. So I say here for the record, game one of the twenty twenty three World Series was also played a span at the two hundred and five days before the anniversary. So I just flipped the measurement. Okay, I looked at before, and then I looked at after. Well, look at that perfect two hundred and five days, just like Carlos Ray Norris is full name. Hmmm, it's perfect. And then lastly, here in closing, you guys, considering the connections we've just discussed surrounding Chuck Norris, his show Walker Texas Ranger, and George Walker Bush having owned the Texas Rangers as well as the city US President during the infamous attack to nine to eleven, what are the odds you guys that Chuck Norris has the exact same birthday as Osama Bin eleven.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, that's so Cray Cray.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna leave it there. Like I said, you know that this is just one one chapter of one of my books. I just thought it was fitting with kind of what we were talking about with nine to eleven and stolen bones and all that kind of stuff. But yeah, someone in the comments as my brain.
Speaker 3: Hurts, Yeah, but no, I even stopped smoking weed because I was like, I got to pay attention.
Speaker 1: But I feel that everything I shared is very simple, very very simple stuff. It's just a lot, right, It's like that little slow drip idea. But I'll just close by saying, Nick, Julia, Ethan, TJ. It's been a real pleasure you guys. I really appreciate the opportunity the platform. It's I love just connecting with like minded folks that want to learn more, and I'm always here to learn more myself.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Nick, Oh, thank you, thank you Edit, TJ. Thank you for bringing them on for real. I had that was a blast, dude, that really I really had a good time. I think we're all just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah please uh Actually, I'll let every we're gonna wrap it up obviously. I'll have everybody kind of like plug their store their stuff, and then I'll have you remind everybody AJ real quick, Julia. Let everybody know where they can find your show again.
Speaker 5: Nick, Yeah, this was really interesting. I learned a lot. Like I said, I'm glad you invited me.
Speaker 2: I leave this one. It was awesome, great time.
Speaker 5: I have Cosmic Peach podcasts available wherever you listen to podcasts or just go bitch.
Speaker 2: I'll pop up on something.
Speaker 5: You definitely wan and I have Instagram too, if you want to work with me or if you want to have me on your show, though, please don't send me a message on Instagram. I get way too many messages over there. Go to my link tree and send me an email please, because I don't you know some people you never responded to my message. Well I have seven hundred of them in there. It's just easier for you send me an email. So go to my link tree send me an email if you want to work with me. But thanks for having me on. This was awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely, no, I tell you truth with this stuff. I know I had not having don't always have you on for like the deeficult stuff. But I was like, yo, I really think Julie will get a kick out.
Speaker 2: Oh I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was funny. You know it's funny. By the way, Julia, you're giving your sendoff at the two hour, sixteen minute mark. We've been talking about to sixteen and how it's related connections. So that's amazing how perfectly it connects.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 1: You can't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh wow, Ethan.
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know where they can find your books and all your amazing work.
Speaker 6: Please thank you Nick for putting this together, and TJ and AJ and Julia. I appreciate you guys. Learned a lot. I'm on all the usual social media, writing and making little little observations on YouTube occasionally, and I am easy to find and appreciate communication.
Speaker 1: So thanks to IJ for coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you very much, Jethan. I always appreciate you here, sir and GJ. Please know where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 7: I just want to shout out to you to all the Eastern time zones and further on to stand up late for the UK people in the morning and stuff for hanging out with us stuff. It's awesome. Uh yeah at contemporary problems underscore h fuck around and find out like go find me, You'll still see what's up. Pretty pretty inconsistent, But I've had a lot going on in life and I'm and I'm getting back into it like this like today even so, uh yeah, this was an awesome show. This is like right up my Ali and stuff. I'm glad we can bring AJ on and yeah go through it.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, that was a blessed Thank you very much man for making this happen. So I really appreciate it. And last one, I at least the man of the last two hours.
Speaker 4: AJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but thank you Nick once again. I just want to thank everybody in the chat who's contributed with further editions. I want to thank you Nick for allowing for me to come onto your platform, especially especially with how new I am into the YouTube space. So just all your support anybody in the chat, it means the world to me. I really appreciate it. This wouldn't happen without TJ. So I just want to really thank TJ for being an OG at least on my journey, because he's one of the first people that I ever met and he's doing a lot of things that I don't even ask him to do, and I'm so grateful for that. Ethan Julia, it was so nice meeting you guys, as like, seriously, it always a pleasure to expand the network and get to know people and where I can find them. As far as finding me, you guys can find me at ball Don't Lie with three L's on Instagram as well as YouTube where I'm broadcasting for today. I do sell my books on Patreon. However, all the books that we kind of went through today, etc. I am more than happy to send it to anybody for free. I don't do any of that to make money, but I do appreciate anybody who appreciates the work and wants to support wherever they can. So just find me, send me a DM on Instagram, find my email, just ask me for the books. I'll send them over to you virtually, and anybody interested in the world of sports betting that kind of stuff. That's where my Patreon and my Winnable page is for. And today was just some past examples or recent examples if you of what I focus on every day. And yeah, just thank you to everybody. I'm so forever grateful. And yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed at least some things I had to share.
Speaker 4: No, I love definitely get you back on sure for sure. That was yah a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well hopefully it's not.
Speaker 3: The last, right No, No, definitely won't be unless you decide not to show up, so don't.
Speaker 1: I'll be there. I'll be there. And thanks again you.
Speaker 4: Guys, really yeah, yeah, and yo, and for real, thank you everybody too.
Speaker 3: With the chat, like TJ was saying, there's somebody there, I think it was like thirty thirty three at one point for them over in the UK.
Speaker 4: That's what's up. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody who jumped on and even you know, the new faces on your end. I appreciate the comments. So I was able to see him on my side to try to put some of them up. Uh yeah, thank you all for joining me. I know it's a little late for some of us and whatever, but that was a blast. I really had a good time and I appreciate it. And that's the end of another cult rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.