Speaker 1: Legendary comedian and actor Kevin Hard is set to return to Minnesota. He can see his hilarious acting My Age Tour when it comes to the Armory on Friday, February twenty First tickets are on sale now you get the fold details of KFE dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: Huh. You can feel the tension in the A. Actually up here at Maga, Lady a Chip and Gerdsy you're just talking about football. I don't know. I'm there. I'm telling you. I think the secret to success for gerdseyes he just doesn't give it a second thought. I believe that's the truth. Welcome back to the Power Trip Morning Show. We've covered your vikings like a blanket all morning long. Kay, That's what we do here in your home of all things a Purple the Fan. But now it is time to get serious. There's money to hopefully be given away and there's a game to be played.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're through six. Yeah you had a heartbreak around Friday. The secondary smoke versus second Land smoke was the difference as it sits right now.
Speaker 4: Chris, You're still a wild card, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: But if that had gone the other way and you had second hand smoke, and now Zach you would be the winner and Zach would be the one holding on with a wild card.
Speaker 4: But that's how this thing goes.
Speaker 2: I blew it.
Speaker 4: It's close.
Speaker 2: Learn from me, Ladies and gentlemen. Don't do what I did.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a bad guess.
Speaker 2: I know, I blew it.
Speaker 4: Come on, it is time for quarter final number seven, the.
Speaker 1: Twenty four Initials Invitational, presented by seat All feder Credit Union.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go around the room, Let's meet the competitors, talk about sponsors, talk about the new rules like wild cards. This year you can actually lose in advance. We'll talk about that in a second. But first, uh, what happens if Chipskaggins or Greg Sweatburg wins today?
Speaker 2: Well, Greg and Chip are sponsors today. Bar are great friends at Great Clips. And if either of them went today, you can tweet at Marty Geldner tag at Great Clips through the end of Sunday and one lucky wonder will win one year of free haircuts at Great Clips salons. Thank you, Great Clips.
Speaker 3: I can find a test to the fact that Great Clips has an incredible finance to some of the sharpest people in the world, that sharpest chip.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining. By the way, check in your initials debut.
Speaker 3: How many times over the years of you and I texted trying to get cheat in this and scheduling's tough, man, So I'm glad this one worked out. It's good to finally have you in.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the invitation.
Speaker 2: Sorry I couldn't make it previously, but this is a This is a.
Speaker 4: Great I appreciate this is a big time. You're gonna do it. And Greg, best of luck. Thanks trying to take down the champ.
Speaker 5: Nobody wants the boss to win.
Speaker 3: Ryan Carter is with the Wild Broadcast crew that starts in.
Speaker 4: What a month and month and change or so.
Speaker 5: It's a just end.
Speaker 3: It does feel like it just ended yet, but we're back up and running here in about a month.
Speaker 4: What happens if Ryan Carter Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Ryan con Ryan Carter sponsored today by Radco Radco dot com. Ryan wins. He'll I'll get you ten percent off your entire order now through Wednesday in store online a raccod dot com when you use a promo code Initials discount doesn't play the toppers, but it does everything else. Go Radco, Go Ryan Carter.
Speaker 3: Ron Johnson joins the Initials Invitational. Ron At any point on Saturday, did Eric Nordquist say Ron your thoughts?
Speaker 5: He did not?
Speaker 3: Then what the how would people listen for? What happens If Ron wins today?
Speaker 2: Ron is sponsored today by our friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. You head on over to our local Jerry's and County Market stores take advantage of the seven ninety nine sale going on on all Seventh Avenue Pizza. If he wins today, tweet at meets US one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one Lucky Wind is gonna win one hundred dollars to put towards the restocking their freezer was Seventh Avenue Pizza. Thank you, Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 4: The run of all runs.
Speaker 3: Last year, Justin Guard ran the Gauntlin and won the second ever Initials Invitational. AJ won it in year one. Justin took him down in the finals in round two. In year two, he's back to defend his championship. What happens if he wins.
Speaker 2: Today, Herds he sponsors today by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors. If he wins today, tweet at market the Parish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars VISA gift card. Thank you American Building Contractors.
Speaker 4: She's supposed to be seventh to a half. No, we had to switch await to switch. Got it right on.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's a couple of things before we get started. You can buy the home version at Initials Game dot com. That's Initialsgame dot Com. You can also play this game all over the Twin Cities by going to Initials Game Live dot com and seeing what bars and restaurants have it to play at. It's super fun.
Speaker 4: Do that, don't care? Okay, here's the new rules.
Speaker 3: If you guys don't know the new rules, the old rule, that's the same rule. If you get shut out. If you get zero points, you are out of next year's tournament. So far, that's happened to what Tommy Ryman, John Bonus and Alan Horden.
Speaker 4: They are not back next year.
Speaker 3: If you get one point, you are eligible to make next year's tournament, but not guaranteed. Two points guarantees you a ticket in the next year's tournament. The other difference is the wild card. The top three non winners plus ties advance. Right now, Mark Parrish has four points, he's just almost a lock to get in, and then there's about five people with three, so you got to get at least three to have a chance at advancing despite losing. Everybody understand, Yeah, but before we do that, we have to potentially give away seventy one thousand, five hundred dollars with the jackpot.
Speaker 1: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 2: That's right, one one hundred and three to zero five three two six. The Save Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot is currently at seventy one five hundred dollars. You're looking at buy a new car, save money in your current car loan? Do it we say Paul Federal Credit Union now Frank carlon Rais is low at six point two nine percent. Apply today at say Paul f CU dot org slash KAFAAN federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 4: Get on the phones now yet.
Speaker 3: Ryan Carter and Greg Sweedberg and I were just talking about this jackpot during the commercial break. It's up to seventy one to five I don't have a plan, Ryan or Greg if this thing goes off, I don't know what I'm gonna do, right because at this point out it's been so many tries at it, I'm kind of numb to it. But it's a gigantic number. It's going to change somebody's life and Chip. Technically it comes down to you because you're going to pick the packet here in a second. But let me explain it. Thanks to our friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, it goes up five hundred dollars every week. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they still win two hundred and fifty dollars, which is awesome thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. But if they get them both in the right spot, they win the Progressive jackpot, which is now seventy one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Chip as the lowest seed because must isn't in this game, you.
Speaker 3: Get to decide which packet we are playing with the three that are left that just got taken out of the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials vault six, eight and nine.
Speaker 4: Which one do you want?
Speaker 5: Six? Going six?
Speaker 3: You got one right, okay, chip picks number six, we'll pull up the caller. We'll see if they win seventy one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Good morning, What is your name and where are you from? This is Mike from ogle Vie. Mike from ogle v Hi, Mike, how are you.
Speaker 5: Good? How about you good?
Speaker 3: You have a shout at seventy one thousand, five hundred dollars. Mike, all you have to do is tell me to write two letters. That's not that hard, right, you say two letters? I say you're right, and then you win seventy one five.
Speaker 5: That sounds really good.
Speaker 4: That does sound really good.
Speaker 3: What two do you believe are worth seventy one five hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Go for it.
Speaker 4: I'm going with r P. What's the second one? R P? He is in Tennessee? Yeah, are like Ron Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Ron Tennessee, uh Ron Mexico was Michael Vick's code name. Ron Tennessee was maybe somebody else's all right? So Mike and Ogilvie's going RT for a shot at seventy one five? Does he have at least one right for two fifty? And is he still alive to be the third ever jackpot winner. Mike's going RT No sorry, Mike, no, oh man, no.
Speaker 4: Neither.
Speaker 3: It'll be seventy one to five again on Friday, because it goes up five hundred dollars every week. So another crack at this Friday at eight fifteen. All right, y'all, let your name. Your name is your buzzer. Got to pronounce the answer correctly. The initials for quarter final number seven. Let's all be adults.
Speaker 4: DP, the letter D and then the letter P.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Item number one of DP. Clue number one, this is a group. Clue number two features availability.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This does not feature water.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 4: This is a collective of possibilities.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 4: Involves romantic partners.
Speaker 5: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 3: This is all of the people in a community to potentially find its guards.
Speaker 4: The dating pool. That's right, That is a dating pool, and the champ is on the board.
Speaker 3: Ryan, you had mentioned off the air that you like when they go to six because they you have a chance. Yeah, it wasn't on that one opportunity on the first one dating pool gets the champ on the board. Justin guard leads one to nothing. Most of us haven't been in the dating pool in a while, we're out of the mix. Here's number two and argue most of us never work, I never wear good point. Here's number two of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: This is considered extreme.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Implies a significant struggle.
Speaker 5: Clue number three most.
Speaker 3: Origins have this phrase linked to the ground or the floor. Clue number four has very few possessions. Clue number five has limited resources.
Speaker 4: Here comes another one of those sixth clues.
Speaker 5: Ryan, you can get yes, Clue number six.
Speaker 3: This is the opposite of overly wealthy. And some people say Greg dead poor. Ron, Yeah, Ron, dirt poor.
Speaker 4: That is the correcting.
Speaker 3: Accidentally just copied over the that's right thing, But yes, dirt.
Speaker 4: Poor is the right answer. And Ron gets on the board. Hey give me a second. We put this back talk amongst yourselves. Rhode Island, either a rhodeor an Island discussed dirt poor.
Speaker 6: I was thinking I had it, and then he said I was like, frick, don't say it.
Speaker 2: I was think of dead and I was like, no, that's not it.
Speaker 4: As we're killing time.
Speaker 3: Can you believe Marnie Gellner didn't think Deadpool and Wolverine were.
Speaker 4: Was one movie, two movies that is, Yeah, I see that it was one. Actually there work that is that is, but it's one movie.
Speaker 5: Right now, it's one.
Speaker 7: It's like getting two movies for one.
Speaker 3: Uh nope, there it is, got it, that's right, one, you got it. Ron has one. Justin Gard has one. Here's number three of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: This is a category or group. Clue number two often go by just one name. Clue number three often connected to fairy tales or folklore.
Speaker 4: Ron yep Disney princess r.
Speaker 6: Is he Ron is in the lead about to Tatum Everett, and I had Tatum in my hand. I was like Disney, everything about Disney princesses all day, Like that's creepy, that's a little weird.
Speaker 4: And Tatum had the cup.
Speaker 3: I'm like, either way, Ron, that's your second point and guarantees you a spot in next year's tournament, and it gives you the lead through three. Ron Johnson has to be justin Garden.
Speaker 4: You could.
Speaker 3: I think the other four would love that. Here's number four of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Has a numerical value.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Is an indication.
Speaker 3: Ron, Okay, that's my point, all right? Ron Johnson feeling it for the the nombula four ron is out.
Speaker 5: I think I know it. Number three is a measure clue number four.
Speaker 4: This is sometimes discussed during TV news. Yep, due point, that's right.
Speaker 3: The points ron had the point part right, but nice point, not decimal point.
Speaker 4: Justin guard to Dan Baro on that one, we talk about it.
Speaker 8: I thought it was sometimes discussed the opening segment three to six thirty point right now?
Speaker 3: Is it? Muggy Guerdy ties up ron to a piece? We're through four? Here is number five of DP. Clue number one is a performance.
Speaker 5: Clue. Number two most.
Speaker 3: Commonly involves two people. Guardsy, go for it, dueling pianos, right, I mean he's the champ for performance with two people and he knew it was dueling pianos.
Speaker 4: Geez, I wasn't guardsy, God dang all right? Good?
Speaker 3: Justin has three ron has two dueling pianos in there.
Speaker 4: Let's been close, all right. Here is number six of d P.
Speaker 5: Clue number one was.
Speaker 4: A gnome in two thousand and eleven.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: First prominent in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: Has a connection to pigeon forge.
Speaker 3: Chip chip Dolly parton that's Dolly the Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you picked the right packed the right Dolly.
Speaker 3: See, you had your own fade in your hands by having them. Dolly Parton gets Chipschoggins on the board.
Speaker 4: There's no way as missing Dolly. All right. So we are halfway through the game.
Speaker 3: Gerzy has three, Ron Johnson has two Chipschoggins on the board, with one, Greg Sweedburg and Ryan Carter yet to score. But there are six items remaining still everybody mathematically and here's number seven at the halfway point of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one could be.
Speaker 3: Mentioned in business negotiations and competitions or sports.
Speaker 5: Greg okay decimal point.
Speaker 4: Greg gambled. Then is out for the rest of number seven.
Speaker 5: It's good though.
Speaker 3: Clue number two involves deception. Clue number three, in a literal sense, should be regularly cleaned. Clue number four this is considered underhanded.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, why do you get it when you're out.
Speaker 9: You pull?
Speaker 5: Clue number five is ye, dirty pool.
Speaker 3: Dirty pool should be cleaned regularly. Dirty pool is unethical or unsportsmanlike. And Justin Guard has four and is starting to pull away with five to go. Uh, there are five items left. Justin guard has four, Ron you have two, Chip has one. Greg and Ryan get to score five to go. You guys are in the danger zone. Here's number eight of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Involves practice.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Does come with certain restrictions.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Are issued guardsy go for it, drivers permits right, I mean justin Guard has five and this thing is all buts over, but not mathematically yet. With four items to go, Greg and Ryan mathematically eliminated. But now you've got to play for yourself. Now you got to play for preservation in a ticket to next year's tournament.
Speaker 4: So Gersey with four.
Speaker 3: To go in a three point lead, if you get any of the remaining four, you are moving on yet again, Ron your three back chip. You need all four to force a tiebreaker, but you are still not mathematically out.
Speaker 4: Justin Guard going for the win on item nine of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Is considered a classic form.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Features an opportunity to change. Clue number three this is a game. Clue number four ends with a showdown. Clue number five this involves gambling. Guardsy for the wind drop poker. I didn't even know those a real thing.
Speaker 4: Poker than double poker.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: Video, not double polker. All right, look we have to do this. Justin is moving on. We did this with Dowey Young Park. Let's do it with Gersey. Gersey, you have six. If you run the table, you tie the all time record. We said that with Doe and then that's exactly what he did. He got the last three as well. Greg and Ryan still looking to score. Ron You're already in the next year's tournament. But don't forget. If you get a point, you'd be eligible for a wild card potentially, So you definitely need one more chips, trying to play for next year. If you can get one more chip, you're in the next year's tournament. Gersey trying to just run up the score potentially tie the record. Three to go, Justin guard moving on. But here's number.
Speaker 5: Ten of DP Clue number one.
Speaker 3: It is most commonly used as a metaphor. Clue number two a person ron yep dead presidents, not a bad guess, not a bad guess at all, but ron out for the rest of number ten. Clue number two A person, group, organization, or business can have these. Clue number three involves resources.
Speaker 5: Guards.
Speaker 4: You go for it deep pockets God with seven.
Speaker 3: Getting away from tying the all time record. The hill Man, we don't good.
Speaker 4: All right to go?
Speaker 3: Justin has seven. If he gets the last two, he ties the record. Everybody else is conversation. Here is number eleven of d P. Clue number one features rights. Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Is considered an asset.
Speaker 8: Guardsy go for it, divorce papers.
Speaker 3: The record is safe now, everybody else. That opens the door for the rest of you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm not going to go onto three.
Speaker 4: This is a person Ryan, Ryan, Doctor Phil.
Speaker 9: Ryan Carter.
Speaker 5: I don't even have that in my head.
Speaker 4: This person Ryan Carter. Justin guard out for the rest of.
Speaker 3: Number eleven got assets. Clue number four originate from a pool. Clue number five are often traded. Greg, yep draft picks.
Speaker 5: Draft.
Speaker 4: It's a draft pick. Is not shut out?
Speaker 10: Sure on me here, honey, I I had that.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't think the pick got me all right.
Speaker 3: So Gersey can't get nine, but you can't get eight, which is still pretty sick.
Speaker 4: Greg.
Speaker 3: You need this to guarantee a spot in the next year's tignment to a spot. Ron. You need this to stay alive for a potential wild card. Ryan, you need this to avoid getting shut out of next year's tournament, and Chip needs this to guarantee himself in an go on, Ryan, all of you Jersey's playing for pride. The rest of you have something to play for. Here's number twelve of DP.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Involves running guardsy for his eighth point.
Speaker 8: I got nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: Democratic Party right, Wow, Bye, He throws his paper in disgust.
Speaker 4: He gets seven and he's mad.
Speaker 3: No, justin guard out for the rest of number twelve, again opening the door.
Speaker 5: For all four of you.
Speaker 4: Clue number two features socializing.
Speaker 9: Democratic Party, Sure you right.
Speaker 5: Clue number three is.
Speaker 3: Commonly open to the public. Clue number four sometimes includes ramps. Clue number five, oh, Ron Ron, dog park. Yes, I was saying that, what's the ramps thing where.
Speaker 4: They have ramps some time, ramparts for the dogs to run up and down I had. I was thinking, but it's not. It's a dog park.
Speaker 6: Ron.
Speaker 3: You're alive for a wild card. If it ended right now, you would be in. We're going to talk about that later. I think it's likely Ryan out of next year.
Speaker 4: Doctor Phil was brilliant, though.
Speaker 10: Doctor Phil do not have Doctor Phil due point he didn't have any people. I was like, he's got to have presidents. You didn't have a single person double play. I was like, draft pick should have been the one, should have gotten.
Speaker 3: Jersey dominated then took a couple of gambles, but still justin seven points.
Speaker 4: What happens now for the.
Speaker 8: Good guys American Building Contractors tweet at Mark D. Parrish and tag A b C will help through the end of Sunday and one winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift card.
Speaker 3: I should have been the thirty one seed. Hey you're alive, dude. You're not out yet. It's not over for you yet. We're even talking that now we've had this many people with three we might have to have a playing game. So we have to figure that out because spinning the wheel and just having people randomly selected is an option that's not as fun as playing for it. We might play play it in, but Gersey automatically moving on for the.
Speaker 11: Second consecutive here or Stefan Diggs will say leave it in, Yes, calm down, Zach's that's what Peterson said.
Speaker 8: Well, number of people, how do we get out of this car? How do we pivot? I don't know how we do.
Speaker 5: That the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was that was definitely Chips Wheelhouse.
Speaker 4: We just talked about Tennessee that.
Speaker 5: This game is a lot easier when you're in a car, play by yourself.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened like dog Pound, Well, dog parks like double play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of options. Detroit, Piston.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Doctor phil is one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. Gersey took his that like the only one I was sitting.
Speaker 4: I was sitting on that nothing. Jersey gambled those last couple.
Speaker 2: Took his foot off the gas. He didn't want to. He didn't want to his hand too much. I think you want to let him get one so that I wouldn't like fire right, that was I think there was something to that. I think we got a new King of the Hill.
Speaker 3: I really do think he might have done that to make Doe Young park overly confidence that Gergy can't catch him.
Speaker 5: That Doe Young hyphen it is. Then that would be deep.
Speaker 4: It could be deep. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The kid's good man is the reason why he's got a trophy in his desk.
Speaker 11: I'm just surprised you didn't go with this near mind you don't say that.
Speaker 3: That's why I said, that's all be a That's when I announced theist's the first clues too.
Speaker 5: Let's go back here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hockey's favorite thing, which for the first one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is a group and then feature mantic partners, features availability, all right, I mean I guess is a collective of possibilities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of clue does not feature water?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I guess, Yucky, who do we have on Friday? Does that girl who plays on Friday?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 4: Does that?
Speaker 2: Sauce's group, Saucy versus j K versus charge versus Alexis versus Lawyer.
Speaker 4: Lambert and JK not John Crees.
Speaker 3: So this is John Krasinsky, that's right, So Sauce Krasinsky sneaky good to.
Speaker 2: Let say how many times does he play?
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I put the wild card in because he got five last year and lost and I'm like, man, that's not quite fair. So Krasinsky, charge, you said, Alexis Pearson making a return because she was out of last year's tournament.
Speaker 4: She got shut out two years ago.
Speaker 3: And how great would it be if Lawyer Lambert sent Sauce home on Friday you know.
Speaker 4: If Sauce loses, that's one thing. But if his dad beats him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like he used to when he was a kid.
Speaker 5: You done with these clues?
Speaker 2: Terrible today? This was not I had nothing today.
Speaker 4: These were hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these were hard. I agree with you. That's how I'm saying. We got a new key of the hill.
Speaker 4: He made it sound easy.
Speaker 2: He's making it sound easy. He's he's something else.
Speaker 4: I think dueling pianos after two hours. Yeah, I was thinking dance party drivers.
Speaker 2: I game didn't have anything. Yeah, that today was hardets. Yeah, I don't know. Sauce is feeling the pressure back here behind me. I don't know he's would Sauce have done today? How would you think today, Saucy.
Speaker 9: I got Dolly partner after the first clues that can verify that. That wouldn't have been that well. I wouldn't have done that well. I would have been an awe of Greg Sweedberg and I being in the same room.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, Well, I can't say contract negotiation time not.
Speaker 4: Quite six Sauce.
Speaker 3: It's always he's always in a little bit of jeopardy. Yeah right, all right, Gerzy moving on.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, Congratulations and again Chip, Thank you, buddy, Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: This is fun.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you think about your golden go for football squad this year?
Speaker 5: Six and six?
Speaker 4: What's the over under, Sauce? Is it four and a half? Five ish?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that would that would be a win for me. Is you gonna let him throw six and Six's you gonna let him throw the ball? The kicking and throw the ball?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I'll believe it when I see it, Yeah, right.
Speaker 4: Ryan Carter?
Speaker 5: What about you?
Speaker 3: What about realistic expectations for the Wild this season? What kind of a year is this? Is it still another suitor pereizy excuse here?
Speaker 4: Or what is this?
Speaker 7: I think that I mean they didn't change watch Greg was talking about before that they didn't have a lot of flexibility. They've got like one new name, that Yakov trend, and they're gonna need everybody else to be better. I think they had a lot of things go sideways last year. You know, goaltending struggled for a while and then it started to figure it out. I think, if you know, if the young kid or Gustafson gets a little bit better, they get a couple saves, they start a little better. I think that the schedule for them this year too set up kind of nice. They get two gettable games at home, then they can kind of catch their breath. They go on the road for a bit and go from there. But I think it's I think it's like a similar six to ten kind of spot in the West, and maybe they make a you know, third in the central playoff spot.
Speaker 5: But I think they're right there. What's the TV situation? Is that going to still be on Ballely?
Speaker 7: It's on baallyt till it's not. I think that's the only information I have. It's it's I think it's in the courts and it's going at a snail's.
Speaker 5: Pace, I think.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's on bally till it's not. So as far as we know, it's on Ballet.
Speaker 4: As long as you're there, it doesn't matter, that's right. How long realistically are there this year?
Speaker 5: You're the man?
Speaker 4: This kid?
Speaker 3: Did everybody seem to be thrilled about this kid they just drafted? Is is it a year or two? How far do we everybody?
Speaker 7: Everybodys super stoked about him for multiple reasons. I think he was projected to be a top five pick, and I don't think the Wild have ever had a top five pick. Now he fell to twelve, but he's got that kind of talent. He's good, he's a winner. And then he also adds an element that the Wild just don't have and really have never had, and it's that that guy that doesn't panic on the blue line, making plays, running the power play. So he's one of those guys that I think could really change the way that the Wild play hockey too. So it's exciting.
Speaker 3: Ron thirty seconds joint practices this week, Browns and Vikings. What are the Vikings looking to accomplish without getting into fights?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they getting the fights, are gonna get fined and then so they don't want to do that. I mean, honestly, just see what these veterans are gonna do because they're gonna get actual control situations we can go full go. So I don't expect to see a lot of them playing the game because they're going to get that in these two days of heavy hitting. I think it's like six or seven full go live periods. So they're trying to really see what they have in these guys. And then of course the number two. So like Nikhil Harry, some of those guys who could make the roster.
Speaker 4: All right, so more of that on Saturday against Cleveland problem.
Speaker 3: Well done, dude, you're in the mix. It's not over for you yet. Ron, It's not over. Three is technically still alive. You're you're still a car.
Speaker 2: How many get one?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 3: I think four?
Speaker 2: I mean three?
Speaker 4: Solid dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks to the entire group, Chip, Ryan, Greg, Justin, Ron, thanks for joining again.
Speaker 4: Friday quarterfinal number eight. The quarterfinals are almost over. The final one is a week from today, nine and noon is next. We're back tomorrow five thirty to nine. See then, already wonder for day level of your