Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What what's going to happen? What help.
Speaker 2: You know in various ways. But but also you would be given this opportunity to witness these epiphanies from the ascended masters uh and and uh and the visions right that apparently would would be provided to to the initiates or the initiated members, right and and apparently this is when the expert in the production of holographic images, and Antonio Dutois came into this story because he was providing the obviously behind the curtain and apparently I believe it was the ambros son, the Mambro's son later blew the whistle on this, right as he leaves the coult and and I believe also the uh, the alleged solar god king, the the child Emmanuel.
Speaker 1: Right. It's very interesting because it turns out that.
Speaker 2: Basically as she continues to age, she essentially just and ages out of the cult in a way and it's like this is absolutely ridiculous, like I am not a part of this, right and uh and as she leaves, she she kind of like collaborates with her brother and and essentially kind of blows the whistle on the inderworkings of of this sort of elaborate scheme of providing these holographic images that that and are supposed to to you know, obviously be this this ascended Master.
Speaker 1: That's that's you know, sort.
Speaker 2: Of providing you with with a potential vision, which I think was also a part of psychedelics that you know that we're being provided. So I don't know you consider all of that with with sort of like the decorpoate what is it decorporealizing right of of of the the transit to the Star Serius. Like it's strange because this is where you're supposed to join the ascended Masters and and you're now basically transcended as into an immortal and an awakened soul, right and and yeah, it's very interesting, but it seems to be like the Star Serius is a massive part of this donning age of Aquarius in some strange way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's do you think it's like part belief system, part part of this hypnotic program that they're programming with this.
Speaker 2: Antie exactly because the anti cult network was heavily involved in this exact moment, and essentially the European anti cult network was basically they firmly established themselves off of the back of especially the ots, which I found very interesting, and basically started issuing these these kind of proclamations against these new ag esoteric organizations and things of that nature, which I found interesting because all of the anti cult network seems to directly tie into a lot of m k Ultra operatives who who who tend to be like Rabbi Maurice Davis being one of them, obviously doctor johny On West Uh, clearly doctor Jolly's one of them. But you know, still it's like we have the dark Sorcerer of m k Ultra himself, right, Who's doctor sid Sidney Gottlieb. Who's who's kind of employing a lot of these these m k Ultra operatives who are now becoming key prominent, you know, individuals and advocates of the anti cult network who are then going into all these scandals and cases and infiltrating and and sort of you know, just sawing themselves into the yeah to the criminal trials and various things of that nature too. With the False Memory Syndrome Foundation and the Right Board of Advisors of the Scientific Board of Advisors that are on that as.
Speaker 3: Far as I think, you're pointing out some great things here, because once these things fail and they get rolled up, then they have to come up with a new program. So the anti cult network you were just describing, you know, Scientology sues the largest organization. They're the one that's really orchestrating all that stuff, the Cult Awareness Network. They sue them out of existence Serra nineteen ninety four, right around the same times, and then they get all their assets. So then the scary thought is real quick if when you start calling the cold awareness that we're to get out of cult, you start talking to Scientology and no one knew about it for years.
Speaker 2: Man, there's so many different parallels in my mind as well to Scientology and in many ways to the Ota doctrine as well, and the way they kind of function.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's just like that is what struck me. Clearly.
Speaker 2: They were much more of of, you know, a secret society than even a cult group in my mind, Like it's kind of how they functioned, and they were sort of just like, what is it? The uh Neo Templar Renaissance is essentially what they claimed that Joseph de Maambro was basically you know, responsible.
Speaker 4: For and always a Joseph Right.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm just I'm fascinated by all of this because this kid, Emmanuel right, who's considered the cosmic child, and uh an Avatar right, and and it does like their aim was was sex magic.
Speaker 3: You know, just obviously you're you're always it always is. It's crazy, but.
Speaker 4: I find it like interesting too.
Speaker 5: You mentioned about the marriages, Like the month before JFK died, Jackie goes on Onnassas's yacht, pissed off because her baby passed away and he didn't want to come and deal with it. And so then all of a sudden, yeah, yeah, twice twice he did this.
Speaker 4: To her twice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Her sister was dating on Nassas and she talks her into getting on this yacht, which he then tells her, you better get off that yacht if you have to swim. And I'm curious, like if they did this drugging to her and made her believe a that her husband's going to die, which hello, and b that you know she actually was truly in love with Onassis because he mentioned on the yacht to his help, which is documented that that will be my next wife.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: I did not know that Gabor a nice diamond bracelet on her exit out and her sister that was the girl got like some little trinket.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Someone put in the comments that Emmanuel means God with us in Biblical God.
Speaker 7: Is God is with us. I honestly.
Speaker 6: I thought the based on like what ancient Aliens said, that the little girl Emmanuel was possessed by an alien or something like that. Of course they went with that direction, but it sounds like before we started recording that you fad program to kill. I know JJ has to, and I think people have a hard time thinking that secret societies or cult ritualism or government programs are independent of each other and that they somehow can't be connected because people just like to put things in boxes like, oh, this is a ritual or oh this is a secret society. It can't be tied to the government in some way. And it's like, that's the biggest mistake you can make, is making those two things separate and independent of each other, because most of the time they run in tandem or they are directly involved with each other. So to me, when I saw this story about the solar Temple. It was like, what three letter agencies connected with forming this group? Much like the Manson family and more notable cults throughout time, they're always related to something.
Speaker 1: I would argue that three letter agency may in factor be the s OC.
Speaker 7: All right, then, so there you go.
Speaker 3: It makes sense to me. But I mean you're a spot on there, Julia, for sure. Oh yeah, everything that you just said I entirely agree with.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: It's something that I just at a certain point when you it's just I do not believe in coincidence any longer, right, Like it's just been driven out of me. There's no there's no way in hell at this point at that again, at this level of uh and of research right where it just it's it becomes undeniable where you have like these these crazy ass political mafia Gladio ties to to Gurre.
Speaker 1: And and Demembro, where you had.
Speaker 2: Like basically there was even a psychiatrist who who made this this support of this claim that the the affair had a political mafia tie, citing possible links between Jorre and members of Gladio, which clearly that comes in the form of Julian Rigez in many ways, which is very interesting story that that specifically ties in, uh, you know, the Gladio operation. But what's what's interesting here is just that you have basically this trail which seems to implicate that Demambrol was linked to Jean Luis Farge, a Tuln crime boss who was murdered in ninety three apparently. And so there was the ots was basically implicated in these French political scandals, and there were all these connections with the French politicians like Charles Pascal and this assassination of Jan Piet I believe, and and so it's it's interesting because it seems like there's clearly, if you look at the Alex Constantine archive.
Speaker 1: Like he's a great resource.
Speaker 2: By the way, every time I stumble upon some connection that he's he's provided like the at least a resource as far as an investigative accountant.
Speaker 1: He tends to take.
Speaker 2: A direction that appeals directly to, you know, my the way that I kind of view the world in general. But as far as just uh, you know, the international covert intelligence apparatus.
Speaker 1: That seems to be very well entrenched. But but he basically we did a great job when I ran Contra and O. J. Simpson stuff too there.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, yep, yeah, it gets it gets nuts because you know, they basically were claiming that through destroying the chalets where the deaths had all taken place, basically the evidence had been burned and and obviously that was a key component of what they were hoping to attempt to to cover up was was clearly they but so found dead and in the Vercors though Wash was apparently an agent of the intelligence service that was close to Pascal.
Speaker 1: And uh so there there.
Speaker 2: Was a presentation of of these sources of uh that apparently an agent of the Central Directorate of the Order Police was a mole who had infiltrated the Order and that so this this is a it's very interesting because apparently you have a combination here of international arms smuggling, right the presence of BCCI obviously, which which is just completely a CIA cut out, and then you have these Canadian journalists that were followers of the mambro and Jeor Ray who were also killed allegedly to bury public disclosures of this gun running and money laundering at the same time. So it seems like very much like Jonestown, where they're just kind of like Okay, Operation green Light the cover up here basically, right, and and essentially we have to cover our tracks here and if we never let a good crisis go to waste. And obviously we're going to take victims of the Montreal experiments, maybe even undocumented children of some kind that right, that you've been conducting experiments on. And then who knows why, oh, doctor Leslie Moutu just can't count because the Guyanese are retarded. But in reality, right, it's it's the fact that they're just.
Speaker 3: Adding bodies to the pile because they're trying to cut tie off all these loose ends for these covert operations that are being conducted.
Speaker 2: All over the world. That's what bo Gritz said happened at Jonestown. He said, I wouldn't be surprised at all. This is what green bereys told me. Who flew in on the site were told to fire on site from the helicopter you had green berets. Specifically, there was one individual green Beray, who claimed that he was flown into the remote location in the Jungles of Guyana there to the People's agricultural project and he basically was told that all the green berets were told to fire on site, and they so, he said, as they flew in in the helicopter, he witnesses survivor running up as the helicopter's landing, calling for help, and they fired upon them before the helicopter even landed. That was the alleged story that was told the Bo Gritz and Bo Grits. He said that he was told that exactly what I just said happened, that they potentially had taken MK Ultra victims from doctor Ewan Cameron's Montreal experiments in Canada and just dropped the bodies in the People's temple as far as as far as just kind of like linked them directly to you know. That's why all the body bags were already prepared and ready, and the Joint chiefs of Staff where it's just like man, all of this was and the site itself had been secured by the CIA and and Golan for training up and Golan rebels and shit prior to this, and in operation was it Project Shalom or Operations Shalom, which which ties in Colston Westbrook, who's a Project Phoenix operative. And this guy is the guy who set up the pipeline US as a who comes back he gets a call. Right, all right, man, uh you we're good with your project Phoenix, uh covert operations to come back here with those skills that you've acquired, and and let's place you at U. C.
Speaker 1: Berkeley as a as a fake professor to set up.
Speaker 3: A pipeline too to an institution in California that that happens to house.
Speaker 1: Uh right.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, first of all, it was outed by Congressman Leo Ryan as being a key uh facility for m k Ultra experiments at the time. They were they were basically utilizing the California prison complex and uh they had prison guards who were on the payroll, and they were they were running these m k Ultra experiments and then releasing prisoners and claiming they escaped, and they would, like you, all of a sudden, they would turn up in Dallas, all the way across the country committing a mass shooting and I get a yeah, get a very light sentence, and then he brought back to that specific institution.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But still it's insane that Colston Westbrook set up that pipeline that Patty Hurst wound up in visiting Donald sink you to freeze before she was ever kidnapped, right at that specific facility where MK Ultra experiments were being conducted. It's just the Manson girls who were in that situation as well. So you look at the what was it, the hydra, the cobra of the s LA, the symbol of the Symbionese Liberation Army.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just like, well, you're describing.
Speaker 3: All these innate plans and details and stuff right when you do a great job at also but I think the one thing they consider was you're describing how quickly these folks operate. Is when they go into these operations, they have contingency plans, they have plans to roll the things up, and they have plans to move forward. So in the event these things do happen, these things are already in place. Yeah, they just got to hit the switch, right, So you know, you know, I think that's one thing I've seen over the years is folks trying to you know, they have you're not having you know, you're explained that.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to you know, hammer him.
Speaker 3: The point you're making there is these things are well developed, well established, and when when things ship does with the fan, they have a number of different contingency plans in which the deal with things. So which is how you're describing out quickly these things roll up and operate continuously.
Speaker 6: Oh so you're saying like this is the French jonestown pretty much?
Speaker 1: She feels like it, But of course I mean it's any different, right, yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: The geographical designation of the group itself was obviously primarily France, Switzerland, and then what French Quebec Canada, right and.
Speaker 3: Like that to me French Guyana right, yeah, it's yeah, and right on the border by the way, right, and which is very interesting because of the covert operations that they would launch from that area.
Speaker 1: It's clearly it was a black site.
Speaker 3: Man, what you're dealing with a Belgian Belgian mercenary, right, We're dealing with the French Belgian mercenary fella.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And that's what network.
Speaker 3: Right, like an Operation forty or a few experierum kind of network or the part of the military assistance command, right, that of Bill Colby, right, because Bill Golby is involved in all the business relative.
Speaker 1: To P two as well, right exactly. And you can ship what am I talking about?
Speaker 3: Bill Colby setup Gladio and during Sun testified against Orenthal J Simpson just saying.
Speaker 2: During Operation Condor, I just realized that they're just they're just naming this based on the geographical representation of the of this this bird, right, Phoenix, Uh, Condor. You have these various uh you know, manifestations of the it's the.
Speaker 1: Same project, right.
Speaker 2: And what I realized that what was happening with Condor is that they had this joint intelligence operation that they were all conducting. I forget the location where they all had the meeting, uh to to effectively, you know, just they established the agenda in a very you know, uh strategic and uh you know, they had a hierarchy of priorities that they were that they were implementing here. And and I believe that's obviously why you have a Colonia Dignidad and right being utilized in the remote jungles of Chile, right, and and they're just like, what are they doing there? And that's what that's by the way, that's how I discovered the OTS was through the Colonia Dignidad story, which I was introduced to from Jonestown. And that's what had happened is that Adam from Deborah gets red pilled, which I miss him. I was I wish they were still doing stuff, man, because I love Adam.
Speaker 1: He was always good to me. Good. Yeah, he's so relaxed.
Speaker 6: The way you present stuff is like, all right, I feel like I'm just talking to like one of my friends.
Speaker 1: About you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: He he was our very first producer for Already Dead when Jose and I started, because I had gotten to know Adam just from he invited me on when they were still doing I think I was actually the very last episode they ever did, which I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Man, that makes me sad, you know.
Speaker 2: But at the same time they said as much while while they introduced me and stuff. But I think he's just living that life, you know, as far as his core principles, he's actually exercising them as a homesteader.
Speaker 1: Like it's beautiful to see.
Speaker 2: I think he got his purple belt in jiu jitsu by the time he was about to leave the show, and he's like, man, I gotta leave because my jiu jitsu class. And I think it just was kind of he was, you know, opting out at that point.
Speaker 3: And I get it at a certain level, but I live in a man down by the river. So sometimes you just got to do these things in life, exactly, buddy, Yeah, I very much admire it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, to say the least that he's the one who introduced me to Colonia Dignidad because he had brought me on. We just were talking about all different you know, things that we've covered, and and jonestown of course came up and and then I was introduced to Colonia Dignidad. I had no idea that that that existed. And and you know.
Speaker 1: Paul Schaeffer, the pedophile s S officer who.
Speaker 2: Fled, who fled, and and and uh with all these children, you know, and while and then he uh he uh he resurfaces in Chile and and he he he creates this this Nazi safe haven and in the Chile and jungle. And and that, by the way, still exists this day. I forget the name of it now, but it's been renamed. But it basically was a Nazi enclave in in Chile during the Pinochet and right during these massive uh it.
Speaker 1: Was the right exactly.
Speaker 2: So they were sending political prisoners to Colonia Dignidad to get tortured and ship and they had underground bunkers. They had a whole weapons uh arsenal that they were manufacturing weapons. It had an air strip where apparently what's his name, Joseph Mangela stayed in Colonia Dignidad for a time. They said he would come and visit and that this was a way for them to essentially uh you know, uh of a skirt any sort of and circumvent any sort of real like uh, you know, customs or anything of that nature. Right, this is a this is a cleandestine operation, so we need you know, covert flights.
Speaker 3: And I learned about it through a spook, So isn't that weird? Oh my god, Peter lavend I learned about.
Speaker 5: Bringing up barrel and who all went and visited Bariloch each president except for few, so.
Speaker 2: Man, and you know, there's a there was a file they found in Paul Schaeffer's archives that was a JFK file and had bullets that matched the gun allegedly, And it's just so crazy that that. And by the way, there's a connection there to the Lettlea assassination Eva in d C, who is a diplomat that was just killed in the car bomb, and and that was apparently.
Speaker 3: Bomb I took I took I took Nick by that site on our d C tour. When I took Nick on a d C too, I took him out of that's right, that's right by. That's right by the Society Cincinnati headquarters. It's literally right there.
Speaker 7: It's connected to the Solar Tip.
Speaker 3: The bombing, Yeah, that bombing is connected to the It's connected to the Colonia Dignidad, right, which, yeah, the Nazi in Chile.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm sorry I jumped around.
Speaker 3: Do you recall when Peter Lavenda went down there and invaded that place and created an international incident.
Speaker 1: Invaded He definitely invaded that place, right, He was like, Oh, I was just a young dude.
Speaker 3: It was just going places and looking at things. He worked for the software company at the time. It was also employed his buddy John Podesta. Isn't it weird that both Thelamites, decades later, we're doing all this alien stuff together when they started out together doing that.
Speaker 6: My God, Austin, something just really quick. I don't know how much time we're going to go on for, but I just wanted to ask Austin about the Third Incident really quick before we wrap, Like the Solar Temple because in my opinion, it's the weirdest one out of all three.
Speaker 7: I think it's the weirdest one.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think that, you know, it's it definitely, it's it's super interesting as far as each each individual uh you know, uh mass death that occurred, it was it was definitely you know, just to me, each and every one of them seemed to to provide another window into the real actual motivation you know that was playing out here, in which I believe was just that. Again, I think that this organization itself was entirely.
Speaker 1: Just kind of overexposed.
Speaker 2: And I think the criminal investigations that being conducted into Duret and Demembro himself for for effectively, you know, he he had uh you had members of the cult who were leaving and they were apparently, you know, filing lawsuits against Demambro for apparently you know, gaining control of major portions of their private property and things of that nature, as in sort of this this way of convincing them, you know, to hand over their assets in a strange way. But but yeah, it's it's definitely, Uh, I'll get into this this third instant incident because like what what you have to realize too, is that like the way these bodies were found in the original uh in Cherrie, Switzerland. Right, it's crazy because this is a room that had been converted right Sophie stopped it's my dog, I'm sorry, into uh into a this conference center, right that was chill out anyway, that was that was basically converted into like again this this uh secret ritual chamber in a way.
Speaker 1: But they found all these.
Speaker 2: Handbags, suitcases, clothes, you know, the switch Swiss, French and Canadian passports. So obviously for the organization, I think again it kind of like plays out that that they were obviously you know, facilitating a lot of these uh you know, weapons sales and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: And and and.
Speaker 2: That definitely seems to have provided many of these in the financial assets of the organization itself and how they were kind of utilizing uh, the enterprise.
Speaker 1: But there were all these traces.
Speaker 2: Of blood on the floor and and uh and the false store right that that basically is what led them to as far as the traces of blood led them to the false dore uh and in the wall right to the other room, which is this is what I thought was worth noting. It's draped with crimson satin wall coverings as you mentioned before, right as far as just the way the actual room looked, and it was adorned with this messiah like painting of Luke Gerrae. And this is where they had found the eighteen bodies that were arranged in a sunlike circle, right, and.
Speaker 3: Their heads were pointing outwards. Inside the circle was a golden chalice on an altar, and you had these very tall mirrors that filled the room.
Speaker 1: And so you had a.
Speaker 3: Small temple, a smaller temple where like three bodies or more we're lying as well. And this twenty third corpse was found in a separate room at the foot of a table.
Speaker 1: But some of the.
Speaker 2: Bodies had plastic bags over their heads and some were even handcuffed behind their backs. Twenty had traces of bullet wounds, and investigators even said that some cultists had been injected with powerful drugs before their deaths, so that at least corroborates what I had mentioned earlier about the pharmaceutical you know, batches that had just recently been provided leading up to this, which seemed to be far more you know it the number of the batches themselves, right, that as far as how much they were actually receiving, seemed to implicate that they had something planned for, right, this sort of mass transit exodus in a way. So at the very least you have membership, at least members of the leadership that were very much you know, read in on this. But then you have one hundred miles south of Shecheri right after, by the way, you have all these you know, white, black, red, and golden ceremonial robes that were discovered and some of the bodies at the farm, right, and police discovered a sword, right, three rifles, a box of ammunition, empty champagne bottles littered the scene, and a freezer was filled with vegetables growing by sect members. And it was interesting because the bullet wounds on the bodies they didn't correspond with any of the weapons found at the farm, which obviously suggests that someone performed executions and then fled the scene, which was another thing that investigators were pointing out that was something worth the you know, being aware of, obviously, because that definitely does imply that that clearly these individuals were under the you know, impression that they were they were just you know, I think performing a ritual having a party and then effectively were mass murdered and one hundred miles south of Sherry, Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Right, you have fires break out. I think that's a great point you make there by May real quick y Alston. That's a great point you make where some I think some of these folks they think they're doing a ritual and then you know, I think it goes wrong with them, just like when they say, like with all these false flags and they're doing an exercise and suddenly it goes live, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the same kind of concept. I think within this ritual sack.
Speaker 3: I don't think all these people are signing up for ritual sacrifices, you know what I mean. No, they're being dupe. They're being duped is what I'm getting. And they're being told it's some sort of ritual they're participating in. Then whoops, the days we.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: No, Definitely that brings up a good question, a question that I had earlier kind of with the first one. I'm not trying to like take away from the this third one, but uh, you know.
Speaker 1: I promise you I'll talk about it, Julia, Sorry, Nick, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Just even like looking at how you think blackmail and rich people could there really have been nothing, no outcome from the sex magic except for blackmail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, like I think that's part of it, right, it's it's the whole. I call it the whole hog effective. They also just called the whole.
Speaker 1: So there.
Speaker 3: I just don't want folks to get you know, that's a great point because folks position they're doing all of the things, right, I.
Speaker 8: Think you gotta have sex to make this work. They'll do it.
Speaker 4: They had to charge, Yeah, whatever, for sure, I think it's a great year.
Speaker 1: That's definitely part of it. Yeah, now go back.
Speaker 2: I just when you when you get into the third event in ninety seven, right, it's I think it was March of ninety seven is when it actually occurred.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this is where you.
Speaker 2: Have you know, they burned down the house with them inside, which clearly is another example of just entirely destroying evidence. I think was a major component of what they were attempting to achieve here. And it goes without saying, honestly, as far as the incendiary devices that were all strategically placed, and and and as the investigators found who were honest in the beginning of the the uh, you know, original just kind of responding to the scene. They they they one discovered undetonated you know, incendiary devices that were intended to entirely destroy the rest of the evidence, and that would have, I think, you know, effectively covered up a lot of the questions that we we that the public had following the event, you know, and and so but yeah, they were.
Speaker 1: Man ask question.
Speaker 3: And I do apologize Julia, because I think you were you were correct. What was the date on this sort of the March.
Speaker 1: Laws in March March twenty second, nineteen ninety seven, was this was this was the same date as the Heaven's Gate. My god, that's what I thought.
Speaker 6: There was something with the solar temper escape being on the same fucking yeah, you you.
Speaker 3: Are recommend I was conflated earlier with nineteen ninety four and stuff. Maybe I got lost in an ornithology. Simpson on the warm.
Speaker 2: Holder really good because it was the September ninety four when the more and highest Cherry Surry and Alvant fires right broke out, and and.
Speaker 3: We're talking the end of these activities, and that they that is the precise same date as Heaven's Gate.
Speaker 1: So these maybe these folks. Maybe they got it right.
Speaker 7: On Haley's comment, well, that's why I said, there's maybe.
Speaker 3: We're the ones who are wrong, Julia. They're all having a good time right now and Haley.
Speaker 10: Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 7: Send it up my ass.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's no coincidence though that those two things happened and they had such SI sure.
Speaker 7: But anyways, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Can I make one point on all that similarities and all these other things? And I don't and I don't want to cutch you off there, Austin, but I do want to whenever you're done, I would like to bring it all back my comments on the society and Operation pack On and how it connects to all this stuff. I would like to because it doesn't sound like it should right with all the French stuff, right, but like it literally does.
Speaker 1: It literally does, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm very interested now because as much as I'm aware of pat Con just essentially being the right wing version of Cointel pro, you know, it's it's it's obviously you know. And also I think it's very interesting that the timing of it all right, the total information awareness objectives that were playing out the continuity of government that's leading into the Patriot Act. I forget the precursor to the Patriot Act that passed just after the Oka CE bombing, but that was all pat con that that staged the president setting operations that that clearly led to that dystopian framework being implemented and called for. Right, problem reaction solution is the name of the game, you know, and just too often, right I consistently we're describing elements of the same the same beast here. You know when I say these are connected to did you have any more on that? On the third instinct? Because I thought, I just because I didn't want to cut you because I want to hear more about it. I just don't want to cut you off. Because Julia was definitely correct there that this is literally.
Speaker 3: The same days as the Heaven's Gate situations popping off in San Diego. That's fast Adam home at a home connected to the nine to eleven, uh folks an eleven terrorists.
Speaker 1: Jesus bad? I uh, you know what's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I actually they were like, I gotta get on some of this alien action here, you know, before I A.
Speaker 1: I have a note card that I pulled up.
Speaker 2: All right, you can't read it, but it says ots notes, and it's just a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's like four notes that I had written down.
Speaker 3: That's that's a lot of that's a lot of words there though, that's some good notes.
Speaker 1: It's just one little note. If you looked at my space, I look like a psychopath. I got zero notes. So well, I will say that I just have to because I will.
Speaker 2: I just too too many details running around in my mind that I I and I'm too skitz o brained where I just uh obviously we we uh we call the homies on already dead right the audience skits O bros.
Speaker 1: We're basically the Skitzo Bros. But so that is very accurate.
Speaker 3: I will say, as far as the way my mind works, I can't help myself.
Speaker 1: It has to. I think it's it's the.
Speaker 3: Right the Charlie meme, you know, the Pepe Sylvia, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, the arms and stuff.
Speaker 2: Exactly from It's always sunny and that that is effectively I think how your mind has to function in a way in order to kind of even breach these subjects and and and in an objective way to where you're at least pursuing uh some legitimate uh let's say just at the very least. I'm always attempting, as I said in the beginning of this, to reinforce and corroborate as much evidence as possible, because I don't want to sit here and and and make allegations if they're if they're too far reaching. Although I will say there are moments where I'm purely being speculative. I try and always be honest about that, but in terms of you effectively have to speculate at times because you have to ask these questions, right, like why on earth you know, is Joseph the bro uh, you know, traveling across international borders with major amounts of financial capital which seems to be some FASc money laundering happening, you.
Speaker 3: Know, which which clearly was occurring. And like, if you know, is he wrapping some Vatican Bank interest? What do you if I made just ask him, what do you think they're Vatican Bank interts with this guy?
Speaker 1: Or was he doing mafia stuff? What's he doing?
Speaker 2: I think the fact that he has tied so directly into and yeah, I do think that that you have again the unholy Alliance playing out there. You go, Gladio, like you really do have that playing out here? And and so I think that he's representing someone's interest.
Speaker 3: Right, you got you got the other fellows doing you know, like I said, he's got a lot of society cincin na stuff going on around him. So and then you got this guy represents some some other interests like the MOB or the Vatican, right or you know something.
Speaker 2: And you know what is P two, I mean what is less circle? Like they are directly affiliated with the Vatican. And I think that you know, the Vatican Bank finances these organizations, you know, and that's where they washed a lot of the money too, right, And I didn't realize that with what was what's her name?
Speaker 1: Oh ship No, No, oh my god, she's a world banker, talks about laundering, washing and stuff, right, right, but uh, mother Teresa.
Speaker 3: Right, oh, affiliated, she's directly affiliated with child sex trafficking and laundering the profits through the Vatican Bank, which I didn't realize. Yeah, Mother Teresa directly affiliated with George Bush Sr. And and even had an an orphanage connection to Hillary Clinton. And I didn't realize this, But that makes a lot more sense considering the Laura Silsby stuff and and you know, obviously just the Haitian children scandal. And and what it's even worse than that. I mean, I found out children that Hillary Clinton allegedly eats, right, yeah, exactly, yeahrazed.
Speaker 6: The ugliness of her inside definitely matches the ugliness of her outside. My the tree so looks like a fucking scraggly ass cigarette.
Speaker 7: But and there is no way to look like that. But think about it.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like, there's all the crimes that she's committed against children, it's all over her fucking face. Look at her, look at it. She looks like a demon hag in a fucking nuns outfit.
Speaker 1: And consider what she represents right now.
Speaker 2: That is a perfect example of the inverted moral landscape.
Speaker 1: Right like this, No shit, what in the hell you know that?
Speaker 3: This is supposed to be the bright and shining beacon of right and just like not mine.
Speaker 6: No, she looks like a fucking wrinkled asshole. And I can't believe. It's like the more you look into her, it's like, of course you know she oh, mother tree, So mother tree.
Speaker 7: Fuck you.
Speaker 6: I cannot believe it's becoming a conspiracy theorist. You have to understand, you cannot have any idols, nobody, not music, not movies, not politically nothing, every single person that you think, oh, well, maybe they're a good guy.
Speaker 7: Oh maybe they are. No, they're not.
Speaker 6: They probably eating fuck kids or they fucking do some kind of a like literally, I'm sorry, I just after reading Program to Kill and and looking into Dave McGowan's work, it's like you have nothing.
Speaker 3: Laurel King, You're not wrong, Julie, that's damn sure. It's it's a dark world.
Speaker 2: I mean, the escellent Institute, right, just like Tavistock gone West. I mean that's really what happened in a way, right, and and uh, it's just like all these celebrity personalities are clearly manufactured and and uh if many of them are entirely manufactured out of whole cloth and then kind of like given this this uh this you know, disingenuous rise right to this level of prominence.
Speaker 1: That is so clearly uh as far as just like they.
Speaker 2: Were put on the path by the permanent establishment and and are are given uh, the these these very it's just you're you're given that privileged position of of you get all these opportunities come your way, right, because it's it's entirely a corrupt obviously, uh deliberately a corrupt system. You know, that's that's intentionally creating these influencing operations as far as that's what they become, right, they become these sort of.
Speaker 6: There is a Laurel Canyon of podcasting too. I know people like to skirt around that.
Speaker 1: But partly, boy, I'd like to talk.
Speaker 3: I like to talk about Pat con anciently and cargo cults in the society of Cincinnative made real quick.
Speaker 1: Definitely, But what do you think of Sean Ryan? What do you think of it?
Speaker 3: Like, I have a lot of thoughts on a lot of those subjects. I just I just understand that the amount of dust that gets spun up when when these things get.
Speaker 2: I just think that the alternative media landscape is very much oversaturated with what seemed to be you know, intelligence assets put into positions strategically to influence the fleeing masses from the death of the mainstream media, who are.
Speaker 3: Being former Navy seals and suddenly pop up with a full blown studio and all the guests that Joe Rogan is.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something for the last and he vouch because I said this month ago I said, you watch, Joe Rogan is going to start talking about coming a Christian and did da da da da, And I went on and on, and I said, there's this disingenuine Christian conspiracy podcaster movement. And just recently my husband brought this to my attention. Joe Rogan's been talking about going to church and doing and I said, I fucking told all of you. I said, wait, it's gonna happen. And I'm just saying, as much as there's a Laurel Canyon of anything else, there's a Laurel Canyon of podcasting. And just just to kind of sum up something that I had thoughts on the Solar Temple really quick after I read Program to Kill in a couple other books, I thought it was important, and then I read a book about the Solar Temple after I saw on Ancient Aliens, like a year or two ago. People don't have time to like sit and consume information in the way that a lot of other people do. Like for me, I actually like reading, like that was one of the things I like to do before I started to podcast. But people don't consume information in that way anymore. So I feel like it's really cool that we could take a subject like the solar Temple, like there's probably tons of books and shit written about it. There's obviously programmed to kill as a book strange scenes inside the canyon.
Speaker 7: With a book, you take it and you make.
Speaker 6: It like consumable podcast style for people to just have like conversations about it, and I think it makes it more easily digestible. And that's why a lot of these weird subjects are coming back to the forefront after all these years, is because podcasters are making like podcast versions of books and the information is more readily accessible. And that's why I love listening to podcasts right, because you get like Nick's perspective, Austin's perspective, HEIDIJJ and I obviously have my own perspective, but it's these same topics, like how many people are gonna go and be like, oh, I'm at the library. I wonder if I can get a book about weird cults today.
Speaker 7: Nobody's doing that.
Speaker 5: To your point, it's so important to have all it's going to stand out different for you, for Nick, for me, for JJ, for Austin.
Speaker 4: I think you're right. I think this is so critical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean they will listen to a podcast, but they won't read the book. Right. How many times have I said in podcasts, read this book, you should read this book. Nobody's going to read the book.
Speaker 4: They just want to They just want to talk about.
Speaker 7: It, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Hear me talk about this to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, read like the summarise, you know, I mean my understanding what you're describing.
Speaker 1: I just don't read ship. No.
Speaker 2: But I think that most of us have been conditioned to to into this sort of you know, one for one, the attention span has been deliberately and intentionally you know, shortened for this purpose. And I think that's in order to effectively place you in the trap of the ideological prison. And and you most people aren't even aware that right they remain in these chains of right and of ideological subversion, that that is clearly kind of corrupting their ability to even engage with reality in any sort of objective way and in an honest way. And and and I think that with that comes this lack of discipline, which comes the lack of effort. And it's just now we we've been conditioned to become these just lazy, I mean under educated, but I mean it's not within the context of public education or the system itself, right, I mean actual information, right, like the And that's another thing is who's studying like primary source documents and trying to pull.
Speaker 6: The I mean, I'm a nineties kid, and I remember like so looking forward to this stupid fucking book fair and like actually getting books and shit, and like asking my mom for money to like get books at the stupid fucking book fair. Like I think I'm the nineties kids are like the last generation of kids who were made to read in school and like you would have homework of reading this book and like coming back and like I loved that shit. And I still to this day, I'll be like, oh my god, I found this book. But I mean there's a bookshelf behind me. My husband's collected all these books. But I think, yeah, I mean, podcasts are just like people talking about interesting books and shit that they've read that other people are not going to read. And I think it's very important because if you can't google it these days, it's just like, I guess information's not out there, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I've had people on the show that that's what they do for podcasting, is preview books.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's important, I think, oh yeah, But anyways, I didn't want a tangent too far. I just wanted to say I I do think that the Solar Temple is one of the subjects among many that have been documented throughout time. But it's just coming to the forefront now because people don't go searching for this information. They're interested in reading stuff. They're not interested in, you know, diving deep into weird rabbit holes about stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So right, you know it, no attention to the man behind.
Speaker 6: The curtain, right right, right, It's just two weird French dudes who had a bug up the pass right, who murdered a bunch of people underground tunnels like that.
Speaker 7: That's what they want you to believe.
Speaker 6: Is they just set a bunch of random idiots on fire, and it's like, well, yeah, no.
Speaker 7: The same with Heaven's Gate, the same with a lot of these colds.
Speaker 6: They want you to believe it's a lone nuh right who starts a cult and murders everybody and that's just the end of the story.
Speaker 1: There, She wrote, I got so many ideas on Heaven's Gate.
Speaker 3: I mean, you want to talk about mind control they call themselves, Guinea and pig.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know they did.
Speaker 1: They I'm always talking about.
Speaker 7: Doling tea, all these weird fucking names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the inmental hospital, right, yeah it is yeah, yeah, people, finy nettles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I fucking know all about the heaven skate assholes. And in the end, it's more cult ritualism. Shave your head, become androgynists, castraight yourself and now and now poison yourself. Wear Nikes, you know, gives a whole new meaning to just do it.
Speaker 7: Okay, how much.
Speaker 3: How much you think Nike paid again on that side be a good marketing? I mean, come on, bad pr Everyone still talks about them black Nikes.
Speaker 6: I got my own pair, and I've talked about the Nikes before, Okay, the same way, the same way that they promoted the fucking Nikes and Forrest Gump the running shoes. Nike shows up on all kinds of weird places. If you if you're really looking for it, is.
Speaker 1: That what you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, just saying just saying Solar Temple did not get off the hook for me as just being like two fucking weird French dudes that set a bunch of people on fire.
Speaker 7: It just it cannot be that simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no way in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And there was a letter, by the way, that was clearly it was written after the fact. It was supposed to provide a motivation, a motivating factor for the murders, right, that was that was discovered, And it's really strange it essentially. Oh and by the way, there's an anonymous This is a clue, right as far as these two anonymous letters that were sent to the Swiss newspapers, and the first was a twenty two page document that said the deaths were an act of transition from this world and gave sufficient details of the order's activities to make clear that this author was apparently deeply involved in them, so obviously insinuating that he's a member of the OTS. And it's interesting because obviously if you look at these letters and also consider the fact that the envelope was analyzed and it showed that it had been posted in Geneva at eleven am on Wednesday, and this is long after the fires had been put out, right, So it's an interesting timing to say the least. And you have the author who apparently was attempting to delude investigators into thinking he was part of a suicide pact. He wrote, to everyone who can still hear the voice of wisdom, we addressed this final message. It is with boundless love, unspeakable joy, and no regret at all that we leave this world.
Speaker 7: That's coming from Joseph Dimambro.
Speaker 3: This is anonymous, anonymous letters sent to Swiss newspapers, supposedly from the cult. Right, this is the claim, yes is it's it's uh see this.
Speaker 6: This is another thing that makes me think this is all just set up bullshit, because it's like they gotta make this scary letter like you know, oh, I'm peeing my panties now. They sent this fucking letter about so long farewell avdter saying we're burning ourselves.
Speaker 7: Like this doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 6: They have to have like some scary letter that they send like we did this to ourselves and look at and then you really look into the forensic medications and what they got poisoned and shot in the head and okay, who wrote the letter? Which one wrote the letter? Because they were all murdered.
Speaker 2: Exactly I mean, and that that, you know, begs the question why are all these as far as it at the very least, it in a way explains the fact, right that you had all these police raids that occurred in these on these apartments in Geneva after after this took place, and apparently this there was a second letter, right, that was, they were both sent the same time, but this second letter happened to denounce the way in which the Coultists transition from life right had taken place and seemed to attack Durrey's incompetent and deviant behavior allegedly barbaric even was even what it was called in the in the letter. And it was also posted at the same time eleven am on the Wednesday, which is, you know, hours after the fires had had been put out, as they said, So the police apparently believed at the time that these authors of both of the letters were still alive in Geneva, obviously, right, because the fires have already been put out. So these are members of the cult who clearly knew of the mass death and then provided these letters that allegedly gave the motivation for which the cult members were, you know, pursuing this mass death, revolutionary mass suicide. And so yeah, he says that at least the police, the police and the authorities. They claimed that these individuals were potentially still in Geneva at the time and were directly connected to the deaths and the two villages. And then they subsequently rated apparently a long list of apartments in Geneva that were connected to this investigation. And that's why you have like evidence in Sharie and Salvaon and more in heights that also undermined the theory of collective suicide, because you had fifteen bodies found not in the two chalets that burnt down, but in a third chalet where timing devices, as I mentioned.
Speaker 1: Before, had failed to set off the fire.
Speaker 2: And uh, and you had these witnesses right that said it was clear that the farm owner had died before the fire on Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: The corpse was cold, long cold.
Speaker 2: He must have died by the previous afternoon, they said. Apparently one witness claims and the discovery of these drugs once again administered to the cultists at Sharie by injections or intravenous drip, gave for the reason for individuals investigating the case to believe that.
Speaker 6: The Iravy really, yeah, man, this is some fucked up fuckery.
Speaker 7: I mean, an IVY drip v drip.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, right, what did you say that too? Sounds like.
Speaker 3: Zizzies with the plastic bags on some of the victim's heads.
Speaker 7: Apparently that's like head and skate. They put fucking plastic bags on their heads.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: They said that the reason being was they excused it. There was a justification, justification that jiorret himself. Luke Jora said his group had used plastic bags and rituals to symbolize humanity sinning against nature.
Speaker 4: Conditioned all the way around.
Speaker 7: Well, you have to be.
Speaker 6: You'd have to be because you know, and I don't know if we're about to wrap up or what, but just think of the mindset you'd have to have to want to do something like this to yourself. It sounds like most of them didn't want to and they were just murdered, which makes more sense to me because I'm not going down. I'm not killing myself in this way over some retarded stuff like this. But it's like, let's say that some of them did kill themselves. You must have to be so completely under the control of these two guys that sound it would sound better to die than to continue living without them.
Speaker 5: I think they just yeah, they just poisoned them after the fact, they got them to sleep and then you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that makes more sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 2: And considering that, you know, as I mentioned multiple times, just the wealthy nature of many of the recruits and initiates of the OTS, like you had members of the cult, like one of the members wives inevitably sued de Mambro, right, I believe she sued the cult and ended up receiving a ninety five thousand pound out of court settlement. And so there was definitely like some and this is all leading up to the mass deaths, and so you had a police discovering that the OTS had even infiltrated the Provinces Electric Power Company in Quebec, Canada, right, Hydro Quebec is the name. And this is, as I said before, where a number of these bombings of transmission towers had taken place the exact same year as the infiltration of the OTS members. And Jerra was was even convicted of illegal possession of weapons in ninety three, just before the deaths all began to happen in ninety four, and so you know he was even uh oh yeah, and he was there.
Speaker 5: Was a tape right about them talking after the fact, right, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They're dealing in guns, right, oh yeah, yeap. And mean they're speaking of the tapes. They're on tape discussing the branch Davidians beat them to the bunch.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what it was that I'm thinking of.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the branchda Indians are dealing guns, and I suspected dealing guns through what is known as the Midwest Depot, the secret CIA depot in northern part of San Antonio, Texas Air Force.
Speaker 2: That's where they said the institution was that uh, that David Koresh and at least I believe seven of his you know, inner circle were allegedly programmed at the institution by an MK ultra operative that was you know, in that area.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, And it turns out through the Paul Wilcher connection that I mentioned earlier, right that journalists who was assassinated said he knew more than Danny Castilero. It was through that contact that CIA domestic uh uh you know uh operative who who was who claimed to be the pilot in the October surprise.
Speaker 1: He also claimed.
Speaker 2: That that David Koresh was under mind control. He was essentially they were programmed to pursue the creation of a bomb, and that they were actually trying to to uh uh they had. It's very interesting. They said that many Green Berets. There was a program that was up where green Berets would be domestically, uh brought back to the US domestically and then Special Forces.
Speaker 4: Y was it doctor sir hand? Was it doctor hypnotists? Sir hand? Sir hand?
Speaker 7: Guy?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, right, like it's the same.
Speaker 7: Somehow the Branch Davidians. My husband was telling me.
Speaker 6: Somehow the Branch Davidians inspired the Oklahoma City bombing stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that what was that guy's name?
Speaker 1: That Oklahoma bomb was there?
Speaker 7: That's right, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, And they're all connected to the Order in Idaho. Yes, I think.
Speaker 6: David Koresh is a severely misunderstood character in my opinion, and I think I mean I've covered him in my cult series, but yeah, I mean that's a whole other with the Ruby Ridge and everything. There's an HBO series on that.
Speaker 3: By the way, I think that twenty Special Forces Group is a key thing to understand there also your point.
Speaker 2: Out absolutely, Yeah, I'm there's this fascinating uh cavedef dot org. George from cave Def. He's super cool, dude. He has provided you know, quite a bit of the resources available at at cabdef dot org that as far as like, he's put together a very long list of let's say, there's one on mind control programs, there's one on the son of Sam even just right that goes into very deep levels of research.
Speaker 1: It's a great resource.
Speaker 2: But this is where I first discovered the alleged connection right between uh, the the potential mind control wrinkle to the Waco siege, which just blew me away. Because if you I mean Waco was one of my red pill moments, I'm very much it was. It was really Ruby Ridge, Waco and Okac that woke me up. You know that I related so much to to Sammy Weaver, right, Sam Sammy we for the little boy out on the farm with his dog and his gun, you know, and and that's how I was raised. I mean, I grew up on a thirty five acre farm in northwest Arkansas. It was just like I related directly to this, and sure it does one of these activities in that region, right, the image you're talking about where you're exactly, and it's it's really just a perfect window into, you know, the very least what what your government is capable of, right, And that's it's kind of the way that I look at it.
Speaker 3: But you, David, it was all those Special Forces guys you're talking about throughout all this stuff from Fort Bragg operating through the twenty Special Forces Group like that, the infamous Mina, Arkansas pilot for the meddying cartaeil, trafficking of Iran contrac coke into America, Berry Seal, likely member of the Society of Cincinnati, member of the twenties Special Forces.
Speaker 1: So crazy.
Speaker 6: So if you were going to give the Solar Temple a rating from one to ten, did jock Straps connected.
Speaker 7: To you know, did jock?
Speaker 1: I'm betting the bank. I'm betting ten jocks, all right, I'm gonna bet.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna bet eight jock Straps on the Solar. I've heard crazier. But they're up there, right, they got to be up there. They got connections, they got weirdness, they got burnt bodies, They've got three different you know, events happening over the span of a couple of years.
Speaker 3: I'm going on both sides of the bombs. They're on both sides of they've they've gone international on both sides of the ponders.
Speaker 1: They're very prolific.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, I amend my rating. I'll give it nine. Did jock straps?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 7: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Let me?
Speaker 2: Uh quick, I'll be right back and then I'll give my final thoughts on that, and I'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Guy. I like a seven or eight.
Speaker 9: And the reason the reason why it's getting a lower rating is because.
Speaker 8: I do think it's probably intelligence behind that. I think if there was actually organic organic every like, hell, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm reading my boat. I'd like to read you my I'm gonna downgrade them for being French. I'm gonna give them a five.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give them a six because I am certain if I study hard enough on this, Bouvier is gonna come up because of the French connection, and this ship.
Speaker 3: Is going to go a wild So he challenge except challenge except yes? Five?
Speaker 7: Did jocks drop?
Speaker 4: I said six?
Speaker 3: I'm going to actually, I'm gonna i'd like to I'd like to redo mine to give them zero jockstraps.
Speaker 5: Because the zero read just because I'm just saying some there is some fuckery about There is so many. He's mentioned another podcast that I watched prepping for this. He's mentioned some people that he didn't go all the way up the line, like like Thane Eugene Caesar, and I'm like, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 6: People are in the comments also should rate people in the comments section need to rate one to ten? Did jockstraps for the Solar Temple? Just curious what the listeners think out there because I'm reading, Yeah, did jock strap?
Speaker 2: So I I think we're at We're at. I mean, definitely, I'm ten out of ten. I believe this was Operation Gladio all day long. And I think that, you know, again, as I said before, like why for who is the membro crossing borders with massive sums of money?
Speaker 1: That's one major NASA And also like.
Speaker 2: We have like two French policemen who were stationed in animas, right, the alleged assassins.
Speaker 1: Who who who basically were supposed to have been involved, right?
Speaker 2: And uh, And essentially what happened was there was Charles Pascal, right was was directly as far as a few days before the Vercors massacre. Right, these two alleged assassins go to the Ministry of the Interior headed by Charles Pascal, who's directly involved in the local Gladio connections that are playing out with the ots. And and this is a few days before the Coors massacre happens. And so I think that this is like deliberate connection to the plot, that this is how we're carrying it out.
Speaker 1: The plan is being hatched at this moment.
Speaker 2: And and there's a fascinating link as far as these sort of organizations, right, the Grand Lodge de France and uh, all all these belonged to this this sort of it was called the g l n F Opera, and it was essentially like, uh, this this umbrella organization and uh and it kind of like really just like you had you know, a commander of the O s mt J involved as well then you, which is obviously you have this Martinist order, the renovated Order of the Temple, the o RT connection that's involved here, the head of which right was was propelled.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Uh this collaborator Julian Rigas, who is in my mind the direct connection to Luke Gerray for the Gladio Dynamic and that's what I find so interesting here, right, is that you have essentially, you know, with Julian Rigas, his background is so strange, right, and he's he's connected in with with essentially you have like the rectified Scottish Rite that's involved ancient, uh ancient and accepted Scottish Rite. There's all these different versions that seem to overlap with each other.
Speaker 5: But the Grand Dark Rights, the Dark Rights are the ones exactly Cagliostro ones exactly right.
Speaker 2: And so I think that you know, it's the Freemasonry links to very much interests me, you know as well, because I just think that it's hard to it's hard to ignore at the very least that you have Jacques Bryer and Aleister Crowley. Even I think with the White Brotherhood as far as in many ways the Great White Brotherhood is very in the Great White Lodge. Much of this is sort of you know, just the least baked in Crowleyism in a way, right, where you kind of have.
Speaker 1: A lot so much further.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like Mystery Babylon.
Speaker 5: This goes back to Scott a chronicon and Mystery Babylon.
Speaker 4: This is so much further.
Speaker 5: But then everybody perverts it their own way, you know, whichever flavor.
Speaker 7: So Austin is going ten ten on that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like you could go ten just based off of the body count, because it's much much like Jonestown. Jonestown gets ten jockstraps for me just because of the you know, ten favarades, ten grape drinks, whatever, just off the body count. I mean, Solar Temple, it's it's it's one of those high up ones kind of. I told Nick about a cult called the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God. They've got a body count like at least a thousand people, so they get a ten for me.
Speaker 7: Again, just.
Speaker 8: A point, right, dude.
Speaker 6: He roasted he roasted at least seven hundred and fifty people in a church, so he gets he gets ten roasted booty holes just based.
Speaker 7: Off the body count.
Speaker 6: Oh, Julia, Oh my god, crazy dude, These cults are crazy. Solar Temple is wild, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, But I think so the aregas connection, I think we definitely should like I should at least tie that in directly to Durret because I do think that that's like a smoking gun honestly, in terms of the Gladio connection to the OTS, right and uh, beyond the fact that you have like this very strange Luciferian Internationale that I mentioned before, that that made like these announcements that seem to be very much, uh you know, as far as like the the foundational principles of the OTS as they were as.
Speaker 1: It was being formed by Demambro.
Speaker 2: And I think that you you essentially you have like this, you have basically where the Green Order they make this announcement, right, this this Luciferian you had not only the Green Order, but the Grand Lodge of the Dragon, the Celtic Brotherhood apparently the Aryan Order, the Sons of Fire, and the Lucifer Gazelle Shaft, which was the Luciferian lucifer Society that was based in Cologne at the time. And they made this crazy ass announcement that said, the time has come for a solid union of all our societies. It is high time that the sons and daughters of Hyperborea raise the flame of the new Times and of the divine superman air of the grail end of the Boreal Crown. From Shimbala, the Holy City of Agartha, comes this polar message unite. And then you have these representatives of the Luciferian Associations who met in Brussels in seventy five. And this is crazy because it even has like this, what was they claimed was in order to seal the charter of unification of the legions of Mythris, like this is the terms that they utilize, which is just that's just extraordinarily right there. Yeah, exactly, we're talking the Age of Aquarius or modern Babylon in my mind, which is kind of like what we I think we're uh, kind of in this environment where we're in.
Speaker 5: Oh, look at the symbolism for the Look at the Vatican. It looks like a key hole that the Mormon Church just copied them.
Speaker 4: It's a key hole.
Speaker 5: The o NASAs Foundation is a key hole. Go look at all these things. They all have the same information. They're just in their own factions.
Speaker 2: It's the mob, right absolutely all right when they come Sorry, it's it's just it's this part right here I think is worth mentioning because it's again it the Age of Aquarius is upon us.
Speaker 1: They are at the very.
Speaker 2: Least attempting to kind of you know, usher this in and in more ways, wasn't he Oh, yes, and and uh and and the Green Order themselves And during this this this time specifically, they had they had made this, this proclamation that it is indispensable to unite all the Polar and Solar forces before the Age of Aquarius and the New Man. The superman must be ready to take the destiny of humanity into his own hands, because when the most critical moment of the Black Age comes, there will be only one people left to carry the flame us an aryan order of chivalry must be created, and an elite of superiors must be formed who hold the secrets possessed by our ancestors in the Polar Empire. And this Julian Arriguez that I keep mentioning, who's directly tied in with Dimambro and Gladiol. He happened to be well known in these far right circles in the seventies and had connections with this neo fascist movement in Italy. And so it's Gladiold instantly, because in addition to the Green Order, Origas happened to be a member of By the way, he also was a member of the International Luciferian Luciferian Right, which is just Luciferian International and the Center Templar de Tutis, I think is how you pronounce it. But it's historique philosophique at esulterik, right, which is just basically how it was pronounced it. As far as the organization in this, uh, you know, it's it's interesting though, because the grand master of this Swiss branch of the O s MTJ right O s MTJ, if you don't know, it's his Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, which is interesting considering Joseph de Membrose connection to israel I also did find important. But you had these essentially you had members that of this the Usafarian Internationale, who were trafficking weapons in connection with P two that was headed by Lucio Gelli at the time, and this he was utilizing Julian Orrigaz for much of these covert operations, and so that you had all these raids carried outs right by Italian authorities at Lucio Gelli's place and everything. But and it inevitably connected back to the OSMTJ and the formation of these strange Masonic allies and right, but the smoking gun comes in the form of in nineteen eighty one right Origas becomes acquainted with Luke Giorre, Belgium ex military official with ties to Gladio Right.
Speaker 1: So that is Origas who Jorre.
Speaker 2: Was also happened to be a friend of this Italian fascist linked to Gladio by the name of Claudio Mouti. Mouti follower of Franco Freda, one of the leading neo Nazi and neo fascist intellectuals of the postwar Italian far right. Freda belonged to the MSI, which was a neo fascist political party in the Italian social movement, and he began to criticize its leadership and as far as saying that it was taking on this Nazi maoist inclination. But it turns out that you have this strange, you know, group of r right ar based on the philosophy of Julius Evola and managed this far right library. Freda described himself apparently as an admirer of Hitler, and he participated in the activities of the Ordine Nuovo and was convicted later acquitted even for lack of evidence, for involvement in the Piazza Fontana bombing. So clearly we're talking about that paramilitary underground that I had referenced earlier with the wacken Hut connections to all of this, and so the the final point point here is that from a very young age Muti himself which again is is Claudio Muti directly linked as an Italian fascist to Gladio friends with Jiorre and and it turns out that Muti he joined the MSI, but was expelled and then joined the Greek member John Francois Thury Art's Young Europe gr ECE also known as the Research and Study Group of European Civilization. Thirty Art, together with Joorrey and Joseph de Mambro, members of Amoork associate associated with Jacques Bryer, had helped organize a split in the Communist Party of Belgium in the nineteen seventies, creating the party UH, this Nazi mauise party that was it was basically called the PCE and UH and and so this party was which succeeded to be basically this this juin Jewan Europe, I believe is how you pronounced it.
Speaker 1: But Young Europe is what it was really what all that.
Speaker 2: It referenced, right, the that's all it translates to and and this is a neo fascist euro nationalist movement formed by John Jean Thury Art in Belgium. And this group was allegedly controlled by the SDR A eight, which is a branch of Belgium's Gladio. So that is where the direct connection to Luke Jerra comes in into play, Claudio Muti, Julian Arriguez, and that all brings in the scope of the international Luciferian Green Order.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's fascinating stuff.
Speaker 2: But I think that's really just the crux of the point that I wanted to make was that it goes so deep into the levels of connections to the Gladio operation at the time. Uh, the strategy of tension obviously, the the what they were really trying to do is create an environment of destabilization, right more than anything. So it's just a fascinating thing to me. And I think that Gladio never ended either, right, I mean, it comes, it resurfaces in full force in terms of the Omar Matine Pulse night club shooting. Even I couldn't believe he was a security guard for G four S Secure Solutions, which just so happened to be the renamed version of the wacken Hut Security Organization, which was directly tied in as a CIA front to stage GLADIO operations in the strategy of tension.
Speaker 1: So I no, and I know that was a lot of names, and I apologize, but.
Speaker 2: I do think it's very important to at the least kind of trace this record of GLADIO connections, at least, you know, at some surface level, just to to kind of reinforce the re that this was definitely an intelligence operation.
Speaker 1: Right. So that's my sure, and.
Speaker 3: That's why we see the connections right with like pat Con and stuff like that. I think that's the one of the biggest key points to take away from all this conversation is the Gladia never ended. It's still going on, and we see it right there. We see it with what I call Idaho Contra. In my opinion, I've seen a lot of different things, right, but you know, we see it with these comparisons to pat Con and that quote from Heidi earlier that we were talking about with the the you know they were talking about, you know, the branch Davidians beat them to the punch. Folks can check that that quote out from a book that compares these cults, you know, the Branch Davidians and everything else. And it's called Apocalypse Observed Religious Movements and Violence in North America, Europe and Japan. So they do a direct comparative analysis in that book. And I would like to note that the author of that book, a Philip Daniel Schuler, is a van Rensseloar Schuler, direct paternal descendant of Colonel Shulder of the New Jersey chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati I'm not saying he's a member.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know, he's certainly in the mix.
Speaker 7: So JJ, does that mean you're amending your rating because you gave them zero jockstraps.
Speaker 3: I'm amend my rating to negative five jockstraps because they're friends.
Speaker 10: Come on.
Speaker 1: The other French and I'll give them negative ten. Watch well.
Speaker 6: I did also want to say somebody in the comments section said that they appreciate my dark sense of humor and thank you, because.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate your darkness review.
Speaker 7: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 6: I mean I feel like, yeah, this is horrible, a lot of people burned up and died, but I mean everything is also at the same time open for being a joke.
Speaker 3: Well, if you can't, we all got to continue life as it is. And if you can't make a joke about it, what what what?
Speaker 4: We definitely and we got more to do, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can say that this this was very informative. Even after looking into the Solar temple myself, what I would consider to be a pretty good deep dive, you uh surpassed me and a lot of the things that that I was looking into. Yeah, Austin green job, barn burner as that.
Speaker 3: The hell of a barn burner right there, and discourse for sure, the barn not the.
Speaker 4: Barn, I mean house.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: The podcast has a house burner that I made, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, very fritting. Yeah, yeah, and literally but.
Speaker 2: I forgot most of these details because it's been quite a while since I did my my deep dive into it, and uh, just coming out the other end of this Atlanta case, like my mind is oversaturated with those details of that case obviously at this moment, and so I would have preferred to have done a little bit more of prep get back affiliated with the.
Speaker 1: Good job, thank you. Yes, I definitely would have remembered more of these details. I don't know how that's possible, sir.
Speaker 5: I think we derailed you, and it would have been as much as now.
Speaker 6: He did amazingly better than ancient aliens. So if you can at least.
Speaker 2: Do better, friends alone, oh my god. But the only thing I have left to say really is just that what Alex Constantine said, you know, in his archived version of like his story of of the ots and kind of the bridging of he kind of made a lot of these Gladiol connections, and and uh very much I appreciated him reinforcing a lot of the details in certain ways, and and what he had said, basically the way he ended his piece, I found this to be so poignant, you know, in terms of this case. And it's kind of what I mentioned earlier as far as just what he suggests, obviously, is that the combination of international arms smuggling BCCI and BCCI presented a familiar enough picture of cia sedition. The Colt's connection to BCCI, reported in Europe but filtered from American newspaper accounts, fed speculation among Canadian journalists that followers of De Maambro and Jeorret were killed to bury public disclosures.
Speaker 1: Of gun running and money laundering.
Speaker 2: But the fraternizing of America's national security elite and the colts did not begin in Sharise, Switzerland. The Order of the Solar Temple was but the latest incarnation of mind control operations organized and overseen by the CIA and the Department of Defense. I just thought that was beautiful, because.
Speaker 7: It is sure, for sure, very vor wait to sum it up.
Speaker 2: Right, I just think it's it's too often the case, in my opinion, with many of these scandals, right, but I was thoroughly convinced that this this this was a a very sophisticated cover up, you know, and it's it's unfortunate, but it tends to be.
Speaker 6: The sophisticated yet sloppy and ongoing. Right, Yeah, sophisticated yet you know. But it's it's right up there. And like I said, you did a great job. I learned a lot.
Speaker 7: And I'm sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: I can't I mean, I can't speak for Nick, but I mean I think he dug into some ship that I was not even aware of.
Speaker 8: That's why I said and said it covering on myself. I'll just have him come on.
Speaker 1: So thank you Nick.
Speaker 3: By the way, I really appreciate you brother, you as well, and Julia Heidi, like, it's really nice to be you guys officially, Like I've known of you guys for for quite a while.
Speaker 1: But uh, I.
Speaker 2: Was looking forward to this because I was hoping once again, like the more the more interaction I can have with like minded people like yourselves, Like, I'm so grateful for this, Like it's, you know, something that gives me purpose, man, you know, and that's very in this moment in time. I'm everyone should be desperate for this, and I think that most people are there's and this is the reason why they're subconsciously acting out in many ways, right because they might not be entirely aware of this. But yeah, anyway, I just want to say thank you to all of you guys, and I appreciate you guys, you know, for for giving me this opportunity.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: Man, yes, sir, your time, I mean you brought. I got a couple of tabs open it every time we talk. I listened to your all share. Other day, I got a couple of tabs open here to check out. So I'm definitely looking forward to our conversation here in the future.
Speaker 6: I love meeting new conspiracy friends. Should I met my husband conspiracy podcasting?
Speaker 7: Thanks Nick, Next.
Speaker 3: The matchmaker room for you, And.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean you never you never know who you're gonna meet. And honestly, I just wanted to say to your point, it's great to be able to connect with people on on you know that are on the same page.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I love the conversation today.
Speaker 4: It was great, man again, but.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Yeah, j all right, Julia, you want to let everybody know what I know.
Speaker 8: You want to try. You want to try real quick, just to let everybody know where they can find.
Speaker 7: You, cosmic peach. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great, great conversation, Austin, I appy sure your time, sir, h JJ vance Operation g c D not the Vice President got Fridays tonight with Phil's ze. That'll be an epic, farm burning kind of conversation right there. And Julia, I hope you bring your dark humor to the review of ghost Story next Wednesday night and Operation GCD live.
Speaker 7: You can count on it.
Speaker 3: You can count you always appreciate the time, man, and look forward to our occult esoteric review of So I Married an Axe Murder, one of my favorite films that's come up in two weeks in Operation GCD Live Nice, Nice, and then Operation GCD Sundays. This weekend here, I got to a pm E at Easter standard times or daylight times, whatever the fuck that means. I don't know the difference. The uh it's gonna be uh. That's the legends of Nathaniel Barr Jonah. And that's the homicidal Kednitlan cannibalistic psychopathic serial killer whom I came face to face with in two thousand and one in Great Falls, Montana and may or may not who may or may not have.
Speaker 1: Served me human meat burgers at the parties.
Speaker 7: Of the job man, human eye.
Speaker 3: A lot of comparisons around the cold activity surrounding this man in Great Falls, Montana to the Sun of sam process activity in mind No, North Dakota, because the two cities are very similar, with the same Air Force bases in the same missions in both locations.
Speaker 1: So Detective James.
Speaker 7: And mine never go to Hardy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he's a legendary there. Any I'm a big friend of his research and work and what he's accomplished there, and.
Speaker 1: Any boots Man, he makes me cry.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not even playing like reading reading anyway, I won't get into it, but thank you guys, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and keep going. Sorry, I appreciate everyone.
Speaker 10: Si.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to throw on some plugs there for any because again, I appreciate everyone's time. And I got some some good shows with your cult rejects coming up, and Nick obviously will be there as well in.
Speaker 1: A couple of those at least.
Speaker 8: Okay and Heidi next, let us go on.
Speaker 5: I am Heidelve on Filtered Rice podcast Everywhere. Podcasts are served on filtered Rise podcast dot com and that's where you can find me. Thank you so much Austin for your presentation, and to all of the occult rejects and Boss, thanks a lot. Yeah yeah, the organizer A that's enough, it's a lot.
Speaker 8: Uh said. Please let everybody please let everybody know they music brother.
Speaker 2: Man again, Nick, thank you, brother, I appreciate you having me on for this and and uh yeah, I uh really The Underclass Podcast obviously is my my show, and and I have a show every Tuesday night at nine thirty Eastern time with jose galisong from Noway jose and it's it's a good time. It's called already dead, and uh yeah, we basically skitz so out for a good forty five and then do like a live interaction with with patrons or or call in as well at that point. But it's it's a good time and and also the best place to support me is definitely my Patreon. I have some incentives in place, at least one of them being at even at the three dollars level, like you can get my Paywalt show called whatever this is with with Brad Bankley and Sam Tripley, which is a lot of fun. And and beyond that, man, oh yeah, I guess I should say. I'm going to uh the Bohemian Grove event next week so in Florida, so that'll be a lot of fun. Hopefully some of the other rejects might be there.
Speaker 1: But but either way, I heard some cancelation around.
Speaker 2: Dramatic At the very least, I got nothing belove for everybody involved, you know, and and I think that you know it, things hopefully will will at the very least, hopefully we'll we'll see some sort of.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just just awa, yeah, well what differences aside? I mean, it sounds like you guys are able to get it together still there exactly, it's still happen. Seems to be the most important part.
Speaker 2: Had to change venues, but it is still happening, and I know Owen and Sam will still be there to perform. I know Shane Cashman is going to be the m c uh.
Speaker 1: And then I.
Speaker 2: Talked to I talked to Jake, Jake's producer last night, actually Jake Shields, and he just hit me up and was like, for sure they're coming. So that'll that'll be fun at least, like, well, we'll actually have some legitimate personalities there to to.
Speaker 1: I think it's you're showing up. You mean.
Speaker 3: You said about I mean, it all sounds like quite a lineup, But I mean I was about to say, as far as any kind of research goes or ground breaking information, I don't know if any of those fellas are beating you their search.
Speaker 2: But I will say, uh, it'll be a lot of fun. I think as a networking opportunity alone, like just to kind of get to meet personally and in physical form some some of the homies will be really ice and and uh and beyond that, man stand on principle right, like just to be able to pursue the First Amendment, you know, just in this fashion, I think, especially in this moment right where there are so many various justifications to infringe upon the First Amendment, Like we got to stay in tall with these you know, with these principle you.
Speaker 1: Ain't getting values, you ain't kidding.
Speaker 6: Conspiracy, postcasting, it's ten jock straps.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm done. Thank you guys. I appreciate you all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely check out that live show.
Speaker 9: He does I know, uh, JJ and Headless has jumped on recently.
Speaker 3: Already tune in. I usually I'm usually typing around those hours. I tune in and listening a lot. But I did I hear you all say something. I'm like, I gotta go to comment on that one.
Speaker 1: That's a good yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I definitely go check out that lot. I was glad that you mentioned it because if he didn't, I was gonna bring that up. Uh.
Speaker 9: Thank you all again for coming on, Julia, JJ, Heidi, that's what's up.
Speaker 8: I love it. I really appreciate you guys being here.
Speaker 9: Austin. Thank you so much. Man again, don't worry about rescheduling. It worked out the way it was supposed to. So there we go. And that is the end of another occult rejects and thank you everybody in the chat.
Speaker 8: That's what's up. We'll see you again later on.
Speaker 9: Tonight and that is the end of another cult rejects until the next one.
Speaker 10: Data so everyone Combs has seen the ver sac about