Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the thirteenth of August, year of Our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, last night there was a conversation. Wasn't an interview, they said, between Musk and Trump? And for nearly an hour it was under a cyber attack. Where did that come from? Coming from the same people in the UK who want to set up a Chinese style great firewall? Or was it coming from the EU? Who was it coming from? Was it coming from the US. But we're going to take a look at new research that's just been released talking about evidence of nanotech in the vaccines. That's right, focus on the fauci Chinese lab. Don't look at what's in the vaccines. I wouldn't want to have you do that. We'll be right back. Well, as I said, they were delayed for nearly forty minutes yesterday, it was under a d DOS attack nile of service and they finally got it underway. And as Elon mus said, it was going to be a conversation, wasn't going to be an interview?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen anything really of any substance that came out of it. There's a couple of things that people pulled out. The Daily Mail went through and listened to it went for two hours. It started about an hour late, went for two hours. So I didn't listen to any of it. And I don't think I will be two hours of Elon Musk and Donald Trump. That's something that I can't imagine setting through. So must said right at the very beginning that he was a victim of a cyber attack. And yet as some people try to pour cold water on that, La La Harris immediately said, me too, me too. It happened to me too. She doesn't want to be left behind. She wants to do everything that Trump does. So you know, she's got the big crowds, she's got the tax cuts for tips, and she's got the cyber attacks at the same time. In a long winded discussion this I thought was interesting of climate change, Musk said that he believed the solar power would become the quote majority of US energy generation in the future, because you see, he's going to sell you the battery energy storage sites that are so important and for him, not for us, because when you look at these EVS. Yesterday I ended the program with electric vehicle fires. It was one of Mercedes that caught fire in a parking garage, burned down the entire garage. I talked about how that had happened in the past, multiple bus stations in Germany burned down by the electric buses. We've seen French buses just spontaneously combust. The Mercedes wasn't even charging at the time. We just had a cyber truck that was involved in an accident. Person couldn't get out and burst into flames. They were incinerated alive. And then we had the large semi truck that was on its way to Vegas with a truckload of lithium batteries and it rolled and the lithium batteries caught fire, and it went for forty eight hours before they could get that put out. Massive, massive traffic jam out in the middle of the desert, people running out of fuel, running out of water, in the middle of the desert. Without fire going, they wouldn't let people go. And then there's this which I didn't play yesterday. This is two electric vehicles colliding. Look at that one. It's been going on for some time, just explod after explosion. This is the first time I've seen two evs collide. Look at that, Like I said yesterday, you don't need to have planes flying the World Trade Center. Some EV's on fire. It burned the steel building down probably, and it goes on and on and on. That's really far away. I mean, look at one of those cars. Is there's another car there that is a little bit too close to that sploity mythly of that. I mean, it's just amazing. It just goes on on. Big pieces they're still flying off of it that haven't been incinerated yet. Yeah, well, you know, we could keep playing that. It went on for, of course, a very long time. You just have to let these things burn out until there's nothing left to burn. They don't really have a good solution for putting them out. As I said yesterday, burns at five thousand degrees, so that cyber truck, it melted the steel everything. You know, open air fire of jet fuel is only eighteen hundred degrees we're talking fahrenheit here, but you know, not hot enough to melt steel. But the battery lithium battery fires are so Trump listened very respectfully, and then he said, you know, when when Musk was talking about solar being the majority of US energy production, then Trump had to think of something that he could add to it, or he's kind of, you know, on the same page. So they said, maybe you can put solar panels on your cars. You know, I've seen that already on some of the battery operated cars.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: The roof panel is solar. But Trump complained in the past about green energy, complained about windmills. Hey, I've got an idea. This is genius. I don't know why Trump didn't think of it. Put solar panels on the blaze of the windmills. I mean, just think about it, double everything, right, why not? I mean, we're just throwing away money here, right, genius idea. But here's here's a real deal. Here's why Musk is pushing that. He's not making the solar panels. The Chinese are making solar panels. He's putting together the big battery energy solar storage sites right best. And that's the reason I wanted to play those two evs colliding, because we've had these gigantic battery energy storage sites, you know, just like that truck that was carrying with him batteries or just like the two cars that hit each other, you know they or the buses who are the entire bus station goes, one of these things starts and if there's more batteries around there, they just feed on each other and they go forever. Now, we've had situations like that already with some of these battery battery energy storage sites. Then he wants to put these things in our neighborhoods. It's not enough to burn down our economy. It's not enough to line his pockets with government subsidies so he can become the richest man in the world. He wants to burn down our societies as well as make our energy unbelievable expensive. Amout just making energy affordable again, there's your slogan. It called yesterday about how the auctions in and around Maryland have gotten so expensive. They were up by sevenfold. It seems to be a common number that we keep seeing over and over again. The angus calf that's seven times more expensive than it was, the electricity that's seven times more expensive, and more things as well. When we look at the cost of things going up by factors of seven. But even with that, they still can't supply enough energy, because these people are destroying our grid at the same time, they're pushing everybody onto it, and at the same time they want to add their artificial intelligence to it. And that would include people like Elon Musk, who wants to make Twitter into what he called a hive mind. He's not doing Twitter because he is some benevolent billionaire. There's no altruism in this. He's doing it for political positioning, and he's doing it because he wants to be able to date of mind people. I don't have any problem with the things that he's done. He's stood up for the time being, at least appears to who don't really know if this is a real opposition. It is really strange to see him bowing and scraping before Theory Breton and then pretending to be defiant. So I don't know if this is all for show or not. I just think that he is focusing himself on politics for whatever reason. Either it's to be able to make more money, or maybe he wants to get into political office and figures that he can get he's popular enough, they'll change the laws so he can run. I don't know what his endgame is. I mean, he's talked about technocracy. He's talking about the merge of people, machines, everything that he does in terms of also conquering the stars and mankind and space. I mean, that's a whole bunch of new age, new age technocracy stuff. That's the same stuff that really always got Alex so excited. Too interesting, But that's just technocracy, And so when you look at it, I'm not sure what he is after. We just take things as they come. If he's going to fight these people on censorship, that's a good thing, I applaud that, But I don't know what his endgame is. He is definitely not just throwing money away in order to save free speech. And even if he saved free s bech on Twitter, that's not saving free speech. Nevertheless, as I pointed out, as they were being targeted, Harris jumped in and said it was also targeted. Everything that happens to Trump, She's got to be a part of it as well. The Washington Post was very concerned about this interview and even asked in a press conference because even though Biden is not doing a press conference and La La is afraid to do a press conference at all, none at all, they still have the press secretary for Biden doing press conferences. So there was a Washington Post reporter there who asked if Biden could stop this Trump Musk interview. He was afraid there might be misinformation. Well, we had to take a look at the subtext of the subtitle for the Washington Post. Democracy dies in darkness. You can't have democracy if you don't have discussion, if you only have one point of view allowed. Isn't that amazing? This is a reporter. And so this guy's name is Cleave Wootson. He sounds like a pja, like a Woodehouse, right, Bertie Wooster now Cleve Wootson, a Washington Post so called reporter. And this is in the same press conference where his press secretary, Jean Pierre denied that Biden had a medical emergency, even though audio tapes about the medical emergency have surfaced and been made public. So he said elon Muskus slated interview Trump tonight on X He says, I don't know if the President is going to tune in. Feel free to say if he is or not. And they laugh. But I think the misinformation on Twitter is not just a campaign issue. It's a you know, it's an American issue. What role does the White House of the President have in sort of stopping that, stopping the spread of that, or sort of intervening in that. He said some of that was about campaign misinformation, but you know it's a wider thing, right, And so Jean Pierre responds and says, well, First Amendment keeps us from censoring people. No, she didn't say that at all. Of course, she's very concerned about it. Yeah, yeah, No, You've heard us talk about this many times from here, and the responsibilities that social media platforms have when it comes to misinformation disinformation. You know, they paid to start these guys up. Don't they have any gratitude for that? Don't they realize how the government can make their life difficult? Nice business, you got, there'd be a shame if anything happened to it. I don't have anything to read out from here about specific ways that we're working on it. I'm not going to say it publicly what we're doing, but we believe that that they have the responsibility. These are private companies, so we're mindful of that too. Yeah, right, they really do respect private property. But yeah, I'm not going to say anything about our DDSS or whatever. Right, but when we look at what is happening in the UK and folks that is coming here, it is absolutely coming here.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: This guy here, man's been jail for posting three memes over two days showing real images. This is not his opinion, it's not a cartoon, real images of Asian gangs with the words coming to a town near you, and he is put into jail for twelve weeks. Twelve weeks of jail for three memes. Here's another one, a couple of these talking about the two tier system, the double standard we would say here in the US. But you know, here's one person who is going free. He is asylum seeker who was ordered pay only two pounds a month for assaulting an emergency worker. They let him off with community service because he doesn't speak English. Oh wow, you know that's a if he spoke English, that'd be a an enhanced sentence, I guess because when you look at the second person, Steve Mallin is jailed for twenty six months for shouting and gesticulating at police. Jailed for twenty six months, two years, two months because he redressed his grievances with the police. I don't know what he shouted, and I don't know what his gestures were. I can imagine. I don't care. But you see, you're not allowed to offend certain groups anymore, but certain groups who come here. Again, this other guy is an asylum seeker. He's not a citizen. He's there. I don't know if he's there legally or not. But he actually physically assaulted someone and he basically gets two pounds a month fine for a while, and the other guy goes to jail for twenty six months because he shouted. And then we have NATO at the Oh wait before I get to that. Still in the UK, the British police just reportedly banned the political party Britain First from the city of Blackpool while they were out campaigning. Peter Sweden said, this is Soviet. It absolutely is. It's Soviet. It's maliced, it is Orwellian, it is the solitarian and we're seeing that in Germany as well. AfD is coming pretty close to being banned because it wants to do something about the borders, and they don't want anything done about the borders, as is a cataining and popularity. They said, well, we're going to debank the party. We're going to tell members if they've got the permission to own guns. And I don't know how in the world you get that in Germany, but we're gonna take the guns from them. And then this is what Mike Bens says. He says, the censorship is coming from NATO, of course, and who is NATO? Why that would be US as well, right, we run NATO. So the censorship, folks, is not really coming anymore from the EU or the UK as it is from the US. We has met the enemy and they is US NATO.
Speaker 5: Their quote was panic responsibly because there's we have two tricks of our sleeves still and they said we would be in full panic but for two things. And the first thing that they said was something called the EU Digital Services Act. And I would caution you not to think in your mind the bland Blase named EU Digital Services Act. This is the NATO censorship law. Okay, this is what is It's the NATO censorship law. The EU is basically the commercial arm of NATO. NATO wants to stop the rise of populist parties in the US and all across NATO, in the UK, in France, in Italy, in Spain, in Greece, in everywhere that there's an election this year and there's a populist party on the ballot, whether that's from the right or the left. They went after Jeremy Corbin on the for being left wing anti NATO. You know, it's just that left wing populaces have not had as much electoral success and don't post as much of a threat there. But this NATO censorship law is very nasty because what it does is it goes beyond the simple hate speech laws that Europe have and it imposes a new standard around about disinformation. So it's creating a new industry for disinformation compliance. Now, the EU is a larger market than the United States. There's five hundred and fifty million people in the EU. You cannot be a multinational tech platform without having access to the EU market. US companies operating in Europe are going to have to cooperate with this disinformation law. Now we know that people behind this are the same people who constructed the election censorship apparatus in twenty twenty. So, for example, NewsGuard has partnered with the EU for doing the rules making on this. So they basically cited two things. They said Thankfully, this.
Speaker 6: New NATO censorship law is going to force no matter what Elon wants to do, he's going to have to play ball. He's going to have to play ball with this new law, and he's going to have to put in place the censorship measures that NATO rolls out around election disinformation. So no matter what he's going to have to he's going to have to play ball with us. But we're still waiting for the final rules on that. The law has been passed, it will come into a fact before twenty twenty four. It's hard to pierce, you know, in advance of that. And then the second thing that they cited was the role of states, and that's both on state election disinformation censorship through the state secretary of State's offices, which are a major Soros project, I should add, and then also through these new state mandated laws around media literacy.
Speaker 2: If we go back to twenty eighteen again, it was August of six, twenty eighteen that the purge happened when I was in Info Wars, and two months later there were eight hundred sites. And you heard him begin he said, it's not just the right, it's the right and the left Jeremy Corbyn also attacked because he was anti NATO. The eight hundred sites that were hit just before the midterm were not all pro Trump's. A matter of fact, most of them weren't. The common thread it really is about this NATO stuff. It really is coming from the US. It really is opposition to the eternal war machine. Most of the sites of the eight hundred that were done, almost all of it. Some of them were pro Trump, and they picked that out because again populist, but the majority of them, left and right, were anti war, anti surveillance, anti police state. And it is the military industrial complex, intelligence community, it is the those are the people who want war, surveillance and a police state. They're the ones who control the Internet, They're the ones who control social media. They're the ones who are putting out censorship. So just understand that, but understand also how it matches with what the Democrats want. I think we need to push back on this.
Speaker 7: There's no guaranteed of free speech on misinformation or the other hate speech, and especially there is our democracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is extremism in defense of free speech is no vice. Moderation of content is no virtue. Not to save somebody's feelings, not to keep somebody from saying something that you disagree with. There is no excuse for that. He is absolutely disqualified. Look, that is a much bigger disqualifier. And you don't hear anything about much bigger disqualifier than the stolen valor and the character issues and leaving his mother. I mean, he's got a long list of character issuses, and they're talking about the character issues because he presents himself as your kindly uncle, that type of thing. But let me say that his job is to respect the Constitution and he just disrespected it there. He's absolutely disqualified, as all of these people who are running pretty much are on rumble snorbees. Thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. So the biggest thing to come from the elon Trump interview was Nick Fuintes capturing the top trending list with Israel first, Adelson, no war with Iran, and no more immigration hashtags. Well, those are issues that I agree with. I do not support Nick Fuenttes. I think he completely discredits those issues in the way that he presents them. But you know, he's got a big following, absolutely does and he's come out against Trump. But he tries to nuance it, just like Alex Jones does. I'm not really against Trump. I'm against the Trump campaign managers. I'm against Trump, okay. I'm against somebody who would kill our society, would kill main street businesses, who would kill people with his nanotech injections. I'm against that guy. He was responsible for it when he was there. I'm as much against him as I am. Tim Wallason, La La Harris and the rest of them. Come on, have a spine, little Nick epathetic. Well, I won't say it on air and disgust me. This sleazy little guy. I refused to interview him when he came to Info Wars. I wouldn't talk to that guy. I wouldn't give him two cents. Rumble m Sellers. Can you ask David if he knows that the Smoking Mountain National Park is officially part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. They quietly did this, and I was shocked to by I think they are quite frankly. I think, you know, the UN has taken him all over. But guess what the United States government, The federal government controls the UN. Really, I mean, it's it meets here. We're the major funder of it. You know, we are probably now the major funder of the WHO. There was a moment there where Gates was because Trump pulled back a little bit from the funding, but not all of it. And you know, so we're funding all of these organizations out there. When you look at Builderberg, Builderberg is NATO, it's the globalist NATO people who were you know, making their their plots, any of them, but it's all NATO. It's all America and European nations, and it's the global technical elite from Europe and from the US in Canada and you know the five the five I nations and things like that. But it is the big companies, big media, big business, big media, big politics, and it's all the NATO countries. That's where the globalism is. We need to accept the fact that Washington d C is not going to protect us from the globalists because Washington d C is running and funding the globalists. And so yeah, they ESCO taking over the world sites and stuff like that. They love to create these phony conflicts, a Sagelian conflict. Like I said before, you know, is Elon Musk really trying to defend a free speech I'm skeptical. We'll see what happens with it. I've seen him bow to theory Breton. But you know, they love to have these visible things out there, and then some of the politicians will ally themselves with it. Others will pretend to oppose it. Yeah, Trump goes Sadavos and talks about nationalism. He doesn't attack their agenda, he doesn't attack them, he doesn't attack what they have done. So he didn't attack their agenda, he didn't attack what they've done. And then he comes back in a year he implements the globalist policy. He leads it. He leads it right. You know, we funded the development of those nanotech poisons and then helped to distribute them around the world, and we had the military was involved in the development, the distribution, all the rest of this stuff. And Trump comes back and does that after pretending that he's against the globalists they create. It's just professional wrestling. It's just professional wrestling on Rumble Wild Niagara. Hi, David, I just did a fact check on the two evs that clided and it appears to be a fake. It turns out it was a truckload of propane cylinders. There's footage of the crash leading up to the fire. Well, thank you for correcting that that was the way it was presented on social media. Care and pass that on to me, not blaming her because people pass things on to me all the time. I should have checked it, but thank you for doing that. Let let's no, we'll do a retraction on that. I've just got to say that I've seen them spontaneously combust and we know that they've taken down freighters. Freighters, but well, yeah, freighters are large container ships transporting cars and the rest of this stuff, and it is an uncontrollable fire. I've just never seen one with multiple explosions like that, so propane and not evs on rumble. Michelle Obama, thank you for the tip, A tip from your friends we miss West Michigan gallows and stocks. Well, thank you very much. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay with us s Defending the American Dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show on rock fan Eric, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. I never get tired of that music and that scenery. Always enjoy that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about what was happening with the pandemic, and let's talk a little bit about as I mentioned a study it's just been released looking at what they said, they believe that these jabs that Trump is so proud of are actually nanotech. And we've been seeing a lot of this for quite some time. It was always talked about the fact that we have assembling structures and so forth. And now there's another very detailed study talking about that. But before we do, when we talk about the pandemic, and we talk about contagion, and we talk about the passing on of disease, it is interesting, isn't it how they just look past certain things. As I said, when they looked at the same river, they said, well, you know, we're dumping raw sewage into the river. Now, of course that's going to make you sick one way or the other. Tomorrow have been reading a book in preparation for an interview tomorrow from some doctors out of New Zealand. The book is The Last Pandemic by Sam Bailey and her husband Mark. Her name is Samantha and he had originally done Both of them were medical doctors. He's a clinical researcher and he did a lot of research around viruses and around pandemics put out a four hundred page book, had fourteen hundred references on it, and then they did this one, the Last Pandemic, to make it a little bit more accessible to the general public, and so there's a lot of anecdotes there. They don't They do have quite a few references in the back, but certainly not as extensive, as detailed, as dense as a four hundred page book with fourteen hundred references. So I'm going to have them on tomorrow, and hopefully, if everything goes well tonight, if we're able to establish the connection with them, and we'll talk about that, because they call it the last pandemic. Because if you take away all the lies of virology, if you take away the lies about the PCR tests and all the rest of the stuff, but maybe even the lies about whether or not vaccine viruses even exist. We take away all of that stuff, they don't have anything to stand on to lock us down. Now, even though we may like for that to be true, we still have to look at that objectively, and so that's what we're going to do. I've got some questions about some things, but when they talk about we talk about the Sane River, and in fact, we now have three German swimmers who have been hospitalized after competing in the Sane River that they did not clean up. Question is do they have E. Coli? Do they get sick because of other things that they swallowed in the river. They're not really particular about what they put in the river there that runs right through the center of Paris. As they pointed out, in the past, they would have situations where they would some of these bacteria they can't isolate them, and they do have those isolated when they do a real when they do a real science and give a control group this, and another control group gets a placebo or whatever they didn't see that didn't see that with I think it was cholera or something, but we'll get into the details of it tomorrow. And so that raises some questions. And usually they don't do that, or usually they cut corners, or usually if they do something that is similar to that, they will not make it blind. So both the people who administering the test as well as the people who are getting the test stuff are going to perhaps have some psychosomatic symptoms that are there. Say they've got the symptoms, you know, you can suggest that to all of us, and we're all very suggestible. You tell somebody, well, you know, I think you've got such and such and these these are the things. Oh yeah, I've got that. I think I do. So when we look at what is happening with this, one person vomited nine times, had diarrhea three of them, and then said sarcastic, the water quality and the seine is approved. And so you've had some people in the hospital, you've had people being treated as outpatients. And yet they had fifty three swimmers, twenty nine men, twenty four women compete in the open water races. Most said the cleanliness of the water was not an issue. The gold medalist, Sharon van Rowdenwall of the Netherlands, said she actually took a few gulps of the river when she was feeling parched during her race. She said, it was cold, it was nice. So you know, your mileage may vary if you are swimming in an open septic tank. So meanwhile, we have the US is a little bit concerned, they said about candy, and so we've had and I've mentioned this to talk about the double standard, the two tiers. If you will, if you're British a way that they look at bird flu, which hasn't made anybody sick, and it's been conjunctive itis. They want to say it was a flu. There's no flu symptoms. But look at how they panicked about that, how the press was all over that, and yet they didn't talk at all about the listeria outbreak which killed several people and put about four dozen people in the hospital. Now we have a salmonella outbreak in Candy and we have seen the listeria. They identified that as an outbreak. Again, I'll talk to them about these types of things tomorrow. I'd like to get their take on it. But because it's not just viruses they are there against, they don't believe in any of these contagions. And of course you can make a pretty good case for coals that is not the result of rhinovirus. But again, well, we'll talk about listeria, We'll talk about salmonella, will talk about E. Coli, these other things. I talk about measles, smallpox. It's going to be an interesting interview because I've got a lot of questions and they've been This isn't something that they just came up with and there's a lot of other medical professionals who have questions about it. It's difficult for us to get past a particular paradigm that we've always lived with all of our life, and so we have a very strong bias to continue to believe what we've always been told. I think we need to keep our minds open and we need to try to objectively analyze it as well as we can. But when you look at the food contamination, let's just put it that way, whether it's the whether it is the bacteria, or whether it is something in the food. We've had soy milk, we've had boys had Daily or Deli, and we've had again with the soy milk, it was Walmart as well as silk, big name brand. And we've had produce and now we've got candy, and these things have been con Now, when you look at listeria, that's something you frequently see in an industrial setting, and Bluebell had that issue with ice cream. I said, maybe they don't get it cleaned and the nooks and crannies. But you know, when you're talking about food that is made in an industrial environment, there's other contaminations that could be in there as well. They could harm or kill people. So we'll see what they have to say. In May, more than one hundred people became ill due to what officials said was a salmonella outbreak among backyard poultry in twenty nine states. Now, why would that happen in twenty nine states? Even with their contagion model, that doesn't make sense that it would happen in backyard poultry. It's not in factory farms. I think they're coming after backyard poultry. I think they're coming after raw milk. I think they need an excuse. The only time they care about this stuff again, you might hear see one article in an obscure site instead of everybody talking about human bird flu. Everybody talking about it, even Breitbart pushing that idea. But the only time these people care in the press and the CDC and the FDA is if there is something or someone that they don't like and they want to shut it down, like raw milk and so Lala Harris claims that COVID is under control, but there is a summer surge that is sweeping America, says the editor of Breitbart, Joel Pollock. Folks, this is just pure fear porn from Breitbart. It is absolutely disgusting. I've seen these people push the vaccine when Trump was doing it. Now they're pushing because there's a political gain to be made. Oh look, we can own La La Harris, we can own the Libs. Well, you play that stupid game, and the globalists are going to own us, literally own us. We will own nothing if you're going to play that game, because this is the pandemic mcguffin to take everything. And so you've got Breitbart now saying we got a summer sage. We got a sage who needs fauci when you got conservative mainstream alternative media. This is what David Ike was talking about. The mainstream alternative media that is out there selling these talking points, just like the left, just like the government, who was funding these people? Where are they getting their information from? Who's controlling them when they put out garbage like this? And of course the mainstream alternative media has been pushing out this lab leak theory left and right and then patting themselves on the back saying we're right about this from the very beginning. No, you were wrong about it from the very beginning. Info Wars was wrong, Breitbart was wrong. Zero Hedge was wrong, was right. There was no lab leak. It was as phony as it could be. That's why it bears examining to take a look at entire virology industry as well as the entire medical industry. Folks, when people are falling down, you know these pretend falldowns, and when you got less than thirty days and nobody dying before they say that they've got the first case in China, you're going to believe things coming out of China. And then we got the American HHS director declaring right away an emergency in a pandemic along with the World Health Organization. Not even a month passed before they did that. There was no epidemic anywhere including China, including Italy, and certainly not in America. But they made it a worldwide pandemic. Why and why would info Wars and Breitbart and the rest of these people join in with it and prop it up for the skeptical conservatives by saying, you know, I think it came out of that game of Funk and Wu hand lab. I had that argument back and forth with Francis Boyle, and you know, Alexy actually put me on the show to do that. You know, well, you know Francis Boyle, he graduated from Harvard And with all due respect, David, you really don't know what you're talking about. You're full of sane excrement, is what you're full of. Okay, absolutely full of it. There was no lab link, Give me a break. It's a bunch of fear porn. And now Breitbart is doing it again. They're all doing it again. Like I said, See, we're right from the very beginning. Is this gain a function thing?
Speaker 4: Do they?
Speaker 2: You know? They notice that the establishment, the medical establishment, the press establishment, the government establishment has all said begrudgingly, yeah, yeah, you're right. See we're right, and they have to admit it. No, they're using this to push further pandemic. Look at all the stories you've seen from the mainstream alternative media about disease X. It's fear porn. And Breitbart is one of the worst outlets for this stuff. So Breitbart says, the American Medical Association, well, you can certainly trust them. And NBC News, well they're very trustworthy, aren't They say that the US is and what they may end up being the biggest summer wave of COVID yet with no end in sight. What the biggest yet, the biggest wave of COVID yet and no masks, no signs up. You have to walk in one particular direction, in single file through the grocery stores. They don't have any of that stuff. You don't have lockdown, you don't have denial of medical care until people get so sick they put them in a ventilator and kill them. You don't have any of that stuff. This is the Listen, the biggest summer wave of COVID yet with no end in sight. So why do we do all that stuff? Breitbart says. On the positive side, hospitalizations appear low mutations of the original coronavirus up here, less severe. You got any proof for that? You got any proof of that? No, you don't, And that's one of the reasons I want to talk to them tomorrow. There's absolutely no proof of any of this stuff. Let me tell you what. You got a mutation of You got a mutation of the original lie. You got a mutation of the original message. There wasn't any science done in this pandemic, zero zip, nada, zero science. So hey, we got net zero. You got net zero science, zero missions. Yeah, zero critical thought. That's what you have. There's none of that. There was no science except for behavioral science, and boy, they take that to the degree. The behavioral science. Now, this article that I said was coming up, this was put out July the eighteenth, so just a few weeks ago. And here's the title of this. This was posted on the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research. I saw this. Jane Ruby had a link to this on Twitter. Saw that this morning. So this is the International Journal of Vaccine Theory. This is the title of the study real Time self assembly of stereo microscopically visible artificial constructions, real time self assembly of artificial constructions and incubated specimens of mRNA products mainly from Pfizer and Moderna. And what they say here is that analyzes reported here consists of precise laboratory bench science aiming to understand why serious, debilitating, prolonged injuries and many deaths occurred increasingly without any measurable protective effect from the aggressively marketed products. They said, the contents of the COVID nineteen injectibles so called vaccines. I'm glad they call them injectibles instead of vaccines. It's just it's so funny anyway, They were examined under a stereo microscope at four hundred x magnification. Carefully preserved specimens were cultured in a range of distinct media to observe immediate and long term cause and effect relationships between the injectibles and living cells under carefully controlled conditions. In addition to cellular toxicity, our findings reveal numerous and they say on the order of three to four times ten to the six per milli liter of the injectable. In other words, per milli leader. They're saying three to four million of these things per milli lid. Three to four million. They said, this is much too high of a concentration for it to be contamination. Three to four million per milli leader of the injectible. Visible artificial self assembling entities ranging from about one to one hundred micrometers or greater of many different shapes. There were animated worm like entities, discs, chains, spirals, tubes, Right angle structures. Let me just pause there for a second. Right angled structures. Right angles are something like that. You can have a right angled structure can occur naturally, but it is not You know, when you start to see things like chains and right angle structures and things like that. It starts to look like it was artificially created, doesn't it. So chains, spirals, tubes, discs, right angle structures containing other artificial entities within them, and so forth. All these are exceedingly beyond any expected and acceptable levels of contamination of the COVID nineteen injectables and incubation studies revealed the progressive self assembly of many artificial structures as time progressed. During incubation, simple one and two dimensional structures over two or three weeks became more complex in shape and size, developing into stereoscopically visible entities and three dimensions. These things are growing and developing. They resembled carbon nanotube filaments, ribbons, and tapes, some appearing as transparent, thin flat membranes and others as three dimensional spirals and beaded chain. Some of these seem to appear and then disappear over time. Our observations suggest the presence of some kind of nanotechnology, and the trump shots some kind of nanotechnology. As I said, for a long time. You look at the technologies that they are focused on, and the acronym is green genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and nanotech. The genetics and the nanotech are things that they can do and we can't even see it. We can't even tell it. It's only when somebody does careful study in a scientific in a bench setting that you can see some of this stuff. But for the public, we can't even tell that we're being messed with with this stuff. But these people have done a study and they said they see these things assembling, a increasing in complexity and dimensions over time, and they believe that it is nanotech. We don't know anything about. I mean, the general public knows nothing about nanotech, nothing at all. Fauci meanwhile, is admitting that he has been in fact through COVID for the third time after being vaccinated and boosted six times, and so you know, the mainstream alternative media will say, see see, you know garbage. Well, certainly that's enough to reject these vaccines not effective and we know that they're not safe. But it's better for Fauci to say that it failed and maybe you need to keep taking it, right, and we got these other you know, we got variants. It's constantly changing. You're going to have to take more of it all the time. It's better for people to see him fail. It's for people to see the nanotech in these things, isn't it The one thing they don't want people to see. Yeah, they want you to look at the Wuhan lamb and they want you to think the Fauci's creating bioweapons. They don't want you to see the jab is the bioweapon. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knights show.
Speaker 2: Well on rumble b Turner one seventy. Thank you for the tip, says Elon brought up government over spending twice and how it is the cause of inflation. All Trump wanted to do was to talk about how much money he saved the US on the Boeing Air Force one contract. Yeah, his his plane. By the way, he's now flying around in Jeffrey Epstein's plane, just saying, you know, his plane had a problem, and I don't you know, I don't think this. There is a connection between Trump and Jeffrey Epstein. It's not that plane. They were very well connected over the longest period of time. I doubt that he knew. One of the people who were putting that together knew that connection before they flew it. Who knows. But on Rumble marky Mark, New Jersey, thank you for the tip. If I'd been an Olympic swimmer. There's no way I'd swim in the same river. I'd care about my health too much to swim. And an open sewer like that, and an open sewer is probably cleaner than the samee Yeah. Probably. On Rumble DG eight, thank you for the tip, says David. God bless you and your family. Thanks for what you do. Great interview on The Last American Vagabond. I did enjoy talking to Ryan. And again you can see the interview there at the Last American Vagabond. I've also got a link to it on Twitter and on gab if you want to see it. But yeah, it was good. We're on the same page. We're not interested in getting caught up in this, you know, this phony election, and it is a phony election. Let me give you an example. New York City influencers charge three hundred and thirty three dollars per guest to attend their wedding. They looked at it and they said, well, you know, we are pretty important people. I think rather than paying for our guests to come to the wedding, you know, it's going to be pretty expensive. They looked they had very elaborate wedding. It was going to cost them seventy thousand dollars and expenses. And they said, well, you know, we've got three hundred and fifty guests and they're going to spend seventy thousand dollars. I mean that's so they said, let's let them bear the cost. We don't really want to make the decisions as we're going to have this person or that person. So let's just tell the guests that if they want to come, it's going to be an event. You know, they pay big bucks to go to concerts and stuff, and hey, we're influencers. They should come to watch our wedding. Yeah, it's a privilege. It's like going to a concert or something. Think of it that way. And so they had people who were who were willing to pay three hundred and thirty three dollars per guest to attend that wedding. Now, when I saw that, I thought that is so much like politics.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is. Isn't that worth three hundred thirty three dollars to watch the two of them get married? Yeah, just amazing anyway. But you know, I think that when we look at political influencers. You know, Trump said when Hillary Clinton went to his wedding, he said, I paid her to be there. Well, I should have done it the other way around. That's I said. The problem with Trump is he realized after all these years he was paying politicians to do things for him, paying them to come to his wedding, paying them to you know, keep the unions quiet, they could get his buildings on whatever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's but you know he was paying them. It's like, way, I don't want to I want to be in that position. I want them to pay me. It's kind of like, you know, we had the illegals coming in, and we had that Venezuelan guy, that obnoxious guy who was coming in is sneering and screaming and talking about how it's so easy to take over these homes and all those you know, to be a squatter, and you know you can these people, you can come in and you can live off of welfare and all the rest of this stuff. Come on in, this is how you do it. And they had an influencer Channel Right turned out that he worked for the Venezuelan intelligence. They hate this country in the same way the Democrats hate this country. Cloud and PIVT strategy. He's trying to help Cloud and PIVT strategy. Everybody, come on in, get on welfare, and we'll bring down America. It's a way to bring it down from the inside. So you know, he's Venezuela and intelligence, and he knows how to destroy America. The Democrats know how to destroy America. But I said, you know, that's a good name for the illegals. The Democrats don't like calling them illegals, so let's call them squatters, so much more descriptive squatters. And I think a better name for politicians is influencers if you stop and think about it. I mean they're paid by foreign governments, they're paid by big corporations to influence public opinion. They tell them what to do, and they're the ones who've got to sell it to everybody. The politicians really are influencers. They just got to figure out a way to get people to pay them. And because they're so important as influencers. So the number ten des dropped once they wanted to charge people, drop from three hundred and fifty to sixty and one person said, who would pay for that pathetic money grab? Nobody has class or manners anymore. Well, at least I got to say this about these influencers, unlike are political influencers. If you paid to go to this event, like the people who paid to support January the sixth, unlike the people gave money to Alex for Stop to Steal and the money to Trump for Save America and then went to stop the steal. At least these guests at the wedding didn't get thrown into jail for years and torture. Right, that is something to say for that. I mean, you know, it's better than support and a politician who will rip you off, steal your stuff, and torture you as well. The window is closing, as a GOP strategist says, Trump's got two tasks and he's failing at both of them. Trump has essentially two objectives to get back into a stronger position, wrote Mike Madrid. He's somebody who has been a long time Republican strategist. He is anti Trump. He says, Number one, he has to define LA law and they're losing that battle and that window is closing. And number two, he has to redefine himself. Good luck, you know, quite frankly, regardless what this guy thinks about Trump, and I'm no fan of Trump either, but I think the real challenge that Trump has, if you stop and think about it, in my lifetime, even presidents that I voted for, I was pretty sick and tired of seeing them after eight years. And that's where he is right now. I mean, he's been there and not portrayed the last over all those eight years, not portrayed by the media in a positive light. And so there's just kind of like, you know, the effect of the guests who would not leave, you know, they kind of wear out. They're welcome, people get tired of them. Especially in this society, we're always wanting something new. And even though there's absolutely nothing to La La Harris, she's just a new face. And quite frankly, that's his biggest issue. That's all this is about. It's about influencers, it's about celebrity. It's not really about issues at all. He says. Even Trump supporters are fearful that he's losing the plot. What plot? What plot? Except for the globalist agenda. There isn't a plot here. All right, they don't have a plot in order to restore the country. Somebody put up on social media. I don't know if it came from Trump or not, but it was a twenty point plan, very generic stuff, you know. For example, and when we talk about the tax thing, or we talk about inflation, well, we're going to stop inflation. That's a plan. Is that a plan? You've got a plan to stop inflation?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Does anybody like inflation? You know, Gerald Ford had a plan to stop inflation. Know what it was. They printed up these little buttons and handed them out said, whip inflation. Now, okay, well that's a plan, not a good one. That's not going to do anything, but it's a plan. It's not enough to recognize what the problems are, especially when you've been in the chair and haven't done anything to address those. The first two or three things were about immigration and things like that. Well he didn't build the wall. He didn't stop the magnet. And that's the big issue. He didn't stop the magnet, the welfare magnets pulling everybody in. The welfare magnets pulling in the squatters. And so you know they're talking now we're going to build the wall, we're going to deport people. They'll never do that. He didn't have the courage to do that the first time. That certainly won't have the courage the second time. That is a very very difficult thing to do to deport millions of people. The logistics of it and the other things that are happening and the resistance to it. They've got to stop them coming in, and they but the way you stop them is not even by erecting barriers. If there's enough of a pot of gold on the end of that rainbow, they're going to find one way or the other to get in. It's not that the advantages with them. When you're trying to prohibit some thing like that, you have to disincentivize it. The heavy incentives are what the problem is. And they won't stop that. They won't even talk about that. So, you know, absolutely clueless, absolutely clueless unless the military industrial complex, by the intelligence community tell him what they want him to do, and then he'll do it. And then this is the thing that really concerns me. You know, in his in his talk with Elon Musk yesterday, you know, one of the things he said, yeah, I'm a bit more of a believer in God. After the shooting, it's like, well, you're either a believer in God or you're not. Okay, there isn't some you know. Uh, you're either in or you're out. You're you're not. You're either committed or you're not committed. And so all of it is phony. And the thing that concerns me is how these people are wrapping themselves and using God for their own purposes. It disgusts me, and discuss me the fact that people are and what is really dangerous is that people who are so invested in this they U see talk all the time on both sides about a civil wars. I've said before, but for whoever you want. But none of these people are worth a civil war, none of them. They don't even have any principles that they want to stand for. But let's talk about the religious side of this. There's a guy named Jeremiah Johnson. This is not the guy that Jeremiah Johnson. I always think about the Robert Redfield movie. I liked that movie. But this is not Liver Eaton Johnson. This is a Liver Liver lillied liar who had pro Trump prophecies. His brother Josiah Johnson has begun opposing the self described prophet Jeremiah Johnson, publicly accusing his sibling of fab crocating prophetic visions and messages involving Donald Trump primarily see, this guy is an influencer. He's not a prophet, He's an influencer. He influenced some charismatic leaning Christians, according to The Washington Post. Early one morning, reflecting on his concerns as brother Josiah drafted a message to his social media followers, he questioned the integrity of those who might manipulate spiritual messages for personal gain, hinting at his brother's activities without direct accusation. His brother, Jeremiah Johnson leads a ministry that touts him as being a global prophetic voice with extensive outreach through social media, conferences, and he has an online course and for only nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents. It's not quite twenty dollars. I mean, it's nineteen ninety nine. You too can learn how to be a prophet. As soon as I saw that, I thought of Axe eight, where you know, the apostles going And then there's this guy, Simon the Sorcerer right, the magician. You know what the word for sorcerer used there is maga mago right, it's Simon the maga magician. And he saw what they were doing and he said, yeah, I see the power the Holy Spirit here says how much to buy that? And the apostles said, nineteen ninety nine, you can go to our website and you can learn to be an apostle and a prophet and a healer. No, that's not the way the story goes. I'll let you read it in acts eight. He didn't get that nineteen ninety nine special. This is just so ridiculous, and yet people are falling for these false prophets and liars. So the ninety nine course teaches you prophetic maturity, adding that his influence peaked with claims that God had chosen Trump to expose quote darkness and perversion in America. Well, how is Trump going to do that? I know that he wanted to have trans men in his beauty contest. Was that his real was that forty chess, I'm going to show people just how dark and perverse America is. I'm going to put men in my beauty contest. How's that genius? Isn't it fortyhs. I mean, that's the same thing that Alex is thinking about when he puts Blair White on his show. I'm going to show everybody just how corrupt this place is. Look, even I'm into this. A substantial following includes over three hundred and twenty eight thousand people on Facebook alone. Well, yeah, better be careful about what he says. Richard Dawkins, the atheist, the biologist just got deep platform from Facebook because he said, hey, you know, these people are biological men. You're gone, you know, competing against women in the Olympics. Despite their shared upbringing under a pastor father, Jeremiah's portrayal of their childhood as enchanted starkly contrasts with Josiah's claims of abuse and disillusionment, which he shared with his wife and close confidence confidants. Their father, a significant figure in their lives, purportedly favored Jeremiah, deepening the rift between the siblings. You know, kind of like the smothers brothers. Mom always liked you better. The conflict has spilled over into public forums, where supporters of both sides have engaged and heated exchanges. Josiah's frustrations with what he sees as Jeremiah's manipulation of spiritual authority for fame and political influence. See influencers, they'd keep coming back. Their influencers led him to severtire ties with the ministry. According to The Washington Post, his departure followed what he perceived as a betrayal when Jeremiah used a personal poem of Josiah's that he called the Boom and the Upper Room. Imagine it was more doctor SEUs than it was Jesus. There's more SEUs than Jesus. A prophetic mission message, and he didn't give him credit. And these guys are real prophets. They'd be giving God the credit. That would be finding each over each other, over these who gets their thing red. In the aftermath of the twenty twenty election, Jeremiah admitted to inaccurately prophesying Trump's victory. Well that's unusual. You know, most of these people, like Julie Green, said, no, Trump is still president. He did that for many, many months. Some of them are still saying it. What they did, You know, they didn't know he was going to run again. I was saying he was going to run again. No, he's still president. He's the rifle press. He won the election. See I told you that straight from God, and he did win the election, and I'm not wrong. Then some other ones took the position, well, that was a message from God. You just didn't pray hard enough for Trump, so it didn't happen. It's your fault. So these people are just something else, a confession that led to considerable backlash from his followers, including he got death threats because he said I was wrong about Trump. People said, no, Trump is president, you know, death threats and a significant loss of support, reported The Christian Post. He wrote at the time, over the last seventy two hours, I received multiple death threats and thousands upon thousands of emails from Christians saying the nastiest, most vulgar things I've ever heard toward my family and ministry. I have been labeled a coward, sell out, a traitor to the Holy Spirit, and cussed out at least five hundred times. Is that all tell me about it? I was not a worshiper of Trump, and I didn't make any prophecies about Trump what I saw happening. I told the truth to people. I was right about Jay six and stopped steel. But that didn't stop these people from coming after me. Even when that stuff happened. They told me I was a liar. They told me what really was happening with Steve A. Chennick and Alex Jones were saying from two days after they liked that this was really happening still February March, things like that. It's like seriously, and then of course, you know there's all the rest of the stuff that they threw at him, you know, but anyway, he said. He also said, I would like to repent for inaccurately prophesying that Trump would win a second term as president. I refused to blame the Saints and say it didn't come to pass because they didn't pray enough. Nor will I proclaim that Donald Trump actus one. So I was right. See that's what Julie Green did with that stuff, but now it has been stolen from him. I'm not going to say that. He said, I specifically want to apologize to any believer in whom I have now caused potential doubt concerning the voice of God. I don't think any of us doubt the voice of God. We doubt the voice of Jeremiah Johnson and the voice of Julie Green and the voice of Alex Jones and other people like that, we don't doubt the voice of God. Where do we find the voice of God? Well, he does finish up with that. He says his written words should always be the foundation of the source of our lives as Christians. That's all we need. We don't have to buy prophecy classes from him. Maybe he should stop selling those classes as well. And so, you know, they got angry with him because he said that he had inaccurately prophesy. At least he owned up to it, but of course that discredits him as a prophet. God never gives prophecies that fail, so he's not speaking for God anyway. Yeah, when I am they called me all kinds of stuff, including disgruntled employee. When I tell people the truth about January the sixth, it truly is amazing. And so the unrest in Venezuela. This is from Free Thought Project, actually is an article from Popular Resistance. Many people have said that this election in Venezuela was a US led coup all along. Now, of course it is possible. I don't trust the people in Venezuela. However, as I said all along, the elections. He used these people who, as I announced yesterday, have just been indicted, the founders of Smartmatic, just indicted for fraud and money laundering and all the rest of this stuff. He used those guys, three friends of his, in Venezuela to create Smartmatic, the electronic voting machine. And in every other country except for Venezuela, they've been accused of all kinds of skullduggery in the elections, whether it's Philippines or Brazil or Mexico. All over the world issues with them. And so I said, well, I could easily believe that they rigged this election, and Edison Research was the same people do the exit polls here in the United States. But of course it's also possible that just like the Venezuela has got their guys rigging the election and the machines there, we also do the same thing. Edison Research could be a rigged thing. They could be working for the CIA. One of the big issues is that they do use Edison Research to evaluate whether or not they believe the elections are stolen. If there's a big enough difference between the official results and what they did with their exit polling, they believe that the election was stolen. But of course that these people are working for the CIA, all bets are off. And as I've said many times, why didn't either the Democrats or the Republicans appeal to Edison Research? They do exit polls and they're the only ones who do the exit poll at election time. Now, when I had was it ken Block. I think he was hired by the Trump people to audit the elections. And he said Trump and his people hired exit polls as well, and the exit pole guy told him that they lost. They didn't want to talk about that. So the question is, if we have Edison Research, why didn't either the Democrats or Republicans use that. Well, they don't want to tell you what the totals are. They'll give you all the demographic cross tabs, how many men, how many women, how many of this group and that group? Demographic groups voted for this Canada or the other, But they won't compare the official results to their exit polls except in foreign countries. And so Popular Resistance quotes the Venezuelan constitutionalist expert, maybe somebody who works for maduro It's government. There no Venezuelan party that alleges to have forty percent more votes than President Maduro would hesitate to present the evidence to the National Electoral Council. Whoever cries election fraud must irrefutably prove it. The onus is on them, not on CNE, to prove that there wasn't. Is that true? Is it true that the onus is on the challenger to prove that it wasn't what the incumbent says it was. I don't think so. I think the onus is on the incumbent to be transparent. I think the onus is on the government to build people's trust that the election is honest and fair and so. Yes, if you're making an accusation, you do need to be able to prove it. You know, Michael Lindell was not able to prove any of this stuff. Trump was not able to prove any of it. But the Biden administration was equally at fault because they arrogantly refused to prove their side of it as well. Both signs if they really want to govern, if they really want to trust to the people, both signs should be proving their point. But of course in Venezuela, they destroyed the ability of people to audit the election. That was part of the challenge to it. And so one of them says we got seventy percent of the vote. The other one says we got eighty percent of the vote. The two different signs there. How do you know what to believe? Well, quite frankly, I don't trust Venezuelan communists. I don't trust Washington politicians of either party. I don't trust smartmatic, I don't trust the CIA, and neither should you. They need to earn that trust, and none of those people are interested in trying to earn your trust for these elections, and so they don't deserve it. But when you look at what David Ike said, you know, it was the middle of July. He responded to Alex Jones who said America is ready for the war. CIA surrender. Now, what a bunch of lunacy. This is the same kind of stuff he's running around doing prior to January the sixth. Biden will be removed one way or the other, he said, one way or the other. Is it interesting that he's the one who got the permit for January sixth, He's the one who ran stop the steal. He's the one who's saying we're ready for war with the CIA, really, and of course nothing happens to him, nothing happens. Oh yeah, you got that one a half million dollar judgment. But has he paid a penny of it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: You look at the contributions that he's got, legal fees, big legal fees. But you look at the contributions. He got one contribution alone nine million dollars in bitcoin that he testified to on the stand. Nobody ever asks all these enemies that he's got in the mainstream media, never asked where that came from. Isn't that interesting? Nobody wants to know where that came from. No questions asked, no charges there. As David Ike says, they want a war alex they want a civil war, and country after country they want a civil war. As I've been warning for so many years, we should not give it to them. I guess David Ike's just a disgruntle former employee. Right, This is what you have to be concerned about. The same people who pushed this for January sixth, got so many people's lives destroyed, same people who pushed the pandemic, who pushed the vaccine and got people's lives destroyed, are now pushing that if Trump doesn't get elected, it's over. As a matter of fact, Trump just says, we're just talking about Venezuela, and what a basket case it is there. Trump just said with Musk, he said, if something happens with his election, which would be a horror show, well we'll meet the next time in Venezuela. Why would he pick that place to go to. Isn't that interesting that he would pick it. I mean, he's talking about Venezuela before saying it's very good in venezuel because they've sent all of their prisoners here to the United States. Well, no Venezuela and Caracas has as I had pointed out, and many people reminded everybody of the fact that in Venezuela they have many different metrics of crime are the highest in the world in Venezuela because it starts with the authoritarian, totolitarian communist government that is nothing but a kleptocracy. It's about theft. So why would you think in a country where the government is organized around theft, why would you think that everybody else is going to be stealing? So Trump said to us, if I lose this election, which would be a horror show. Maybe we'll meet next time in Venezuela. So maybe you know, he'll skip out and leave everybody else to fight in the civil War force? Is that the plan? He said? So okay, so we'll go, You and I will go and we'll have a meeting and we'll have dinner in Venezuela. Wow. So there you go.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we'll be left behind to face the music. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Rumble DG eight says David. What is pathetic about Musk yesterday?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Nobody questioned Trump on his red flag gun laws, COVID failures, Fauci awarded Father of the vaccine, eight trillion more in debt, and not jailing Hillary. And we could go on and on. Right, of course, not this is Orwellian double speak and double think. It didn't happen, but we don't care. You know, it wasn't him, It was a Democrat governors and so forth. Well, it's take a look at the democrats mentioned earlier, and several states have done this. You had James O'Keefe did it around Virginia, Maryland or something, wenthouse to house and asked people that reported on Act Blue if they had really donated thousands of times and given tens of thousands of dollars. And these are people living in very, very modest means, many of them retired and on Social Security, and said, well, you know, I've donated to Act Blue. I'm a Democrat. I wish I could, wish I had twenty thousand dollars to get but I don't have anything like that. That's crazy. Why would I donate multiple times a day. It's just the most obvious fraud. And so we've seen that he did that, and then somebody else did it in another area. I forget what state it was in. And now in Tennessee, The Tennessee Star, a state Republican newspaper, said an eclusive Tennessee woman donated to Act Blue four thousand, two hundred times since last year. The Tennessee Star has identified seven people who the leftist political donation platform Act Blue reported to the campaign finance authorities donated more than a one thousand times. Seven people donated more than a thousand times since the beginning of twenty twenty three. Further adding to suspicions that the company is committing fraud. Okay, I know they have to do that, allegations leff Front. I've never seen anything more fraudulent than that, and especially because the Texas can Paxson said, well, we've talked to them and they promised that they're going to ask people what the three digit code is on the back of their card, you know, the CVV thing. I've never, as I said yesterday, I've never made an online purchase where I didn't have to provide that. I don't know how they're able to process the credit cards without that, frankly, but they don't. That's a good question. Why are they allowed to process credit cards without getting that information? The purpose of that is to make sure that you're real, to make sure that the credit card isn't stolen, or maybe to make sure that there's not fraud and money laundering going on with Act Blue. Margaret Maher a sixty eight year old woman who is listed as not employed as according to documents filed with the Federal Election Commission by the Democrats supporting nonprofit corporation Bactblue, she has this not unemployed sixty eight year old woman gave almost thirty three thousand dollars to the largest political action committee through a total of four thousand, two hundred individual donations over the past twenty months. Now, the time of this writing, has been five hundred and eighty nine days since January the first. If we divide the forty two hundred individual donations by the five hundred ninety eight days, that means that she's donating on average seven point one times a day, seven times a day. She's donating. Why would anybody do that? Come on, this is obviously fraud. Dividing the total amount of donations by the five hundred and eighty nine days says that she was giving on average fifty six dollars seven times a day. They call these people ghost donors. I call it fraud. Better call Saul. It's yeah, that's exactly what this is. We attempted to reach out to her to the Tennessee Star, but her phone number was disconnected. Imagine that you can't get through to the ghost donor or these other people either. And as we look at Tim Walls, I like to call him Waltz. He's kind of dancing through this stuff. Former Minnesota bar owned calls him an evil man who ripped up my small business and many others during COVID. Yeah, absolutely, absolutely evil, very zealous in what he did with that. And many other governors, both Democrat and Republican. That's the other thing. You know, Well, let's talk about you know COVID, Well, it was just a Democrat governors. Well, actually there's a lot of Republican governors who do that. And guess what, both the Republican and Democrat governors were paid by Trump to do it. And it was a plan that had been practiced for twenty years, plan practice and paid. That's what PPP stands for. It's not payroll protection thing or whatever they called it. It was a we planned it, we practiced it, and now we're paying you governors and bureaucracies at the state level to enact this. And of course the first one of those planning practice sessions was months before nine to eleven. Dark Winter, a former Minnesota bar owner who faced more than three hundred thousand dollars in fines during the pandemic so called described Walls as an evil man who had taken small businesses and ripped them up. In an interview with a New York Post, Lisa Zarza now runs an outpost bar and grill in Wisconsin, described Walls as having overstepped his role as the governor. She had to go to another state. She had two bars in Minnesota. She lost them both and paid three hundred thousand dollars, so she opened a bar in Wisconsin as a small owner. After months of having her two bars in Minnesota shut her during the pandemic, she along with other small restaurant owners, decided two to five shutdown orders and were threatened with arrests with fines. She told the outlet, I think he's an evil man who overstepped his role as governor. He took small businesses, ripped them up. He destroyed us. She told the outlet she had to leave the state in order to earn a Liverpool wage. I had to leave the state to be able to legally work and make a living. She's in Wisconsin now. She and other bar owners ended up defying the shutdown order in October of twenty twenty. I was threatened with arrest, I was threatened with fines. At the end of the entire lawsuit, my lawyer, my lawsuit, including attorney general fees, was over three hundred thousand dollars and I had to file personal bankruptcy. She also ran a hotline. Rather he did. He ran a hot line where citizens could snitch on other people. He's very proud of that. He refused to shut it down when the Republicans and the legislature called him on it. But here's the thing that really bothered her, and it really bothered me. She said that during the shutdown, places like Target, Walmart, Home Depot had been opened one hundred percent. She said, everybody was All these big stores were open one hundred percent. The same exact order that shut us down opened them up. And it wasn't just walls, it was Joe, the governors, it was everywhere. And it was Trump who said the small businesses were not essential. If you're a big box Wall Street company, you're essential. If you are a small, mainstream mom and pop, you're not essential. And that same thing happened to us thirty plus years ago. As I said, we had one time, let our store is shut down. We didn't shut down. When there was a snowstorm. I would get in the jeep and I would pick people up. I'd say, you know where do you live, I'll come get you. And we never shut down except one time, and it was when hurricane came through and took out power throughout the triangle. But then when we got power back at one of the stores, we got it open, and the cops came in and shut us down, and yet Walmart was open. They said, well, you can't be open, you're going to be drawing people in. I said, you got Walmart open and people can't even see us in here across the street, and they're the ones who are getting people to come in. And but yeah, that I lived that, so I know that, and to me, it's worse to be. What Trump did was worse than what Hillary did when she called people deplorable. He said, you're non essential because I guess you know he's gonna do what he wants to do for these people who pay him. But getting back to Walls, you even bragged about abandoning his mother after heart surgery. So away we're going to leave food on her doorstep.
Speaker 7: And this is what we do in my family. But we can't my eighty seven year old mother at heart surgery. We isolated her. Our goal was to bring her up here and live with us for a while. We can't bring her, so she is alone. We're dropping groceries at the door. We have to because otherwise what that front page story is going to go on after day after day.
Speaker 2: He's a coward. He is a lover of self. He loves himself more than he does his mother. Yeah, and this is shows his character. This is a guy who believes that this world is all that there is. He only loves himself, and he only loves what's in this world in this short life. And this is the kind of attitude that makes a person in power dangerous. And I would say this about all of them. They all want the power and the money and the prestige that they get. They love it more than anything, love it more than their family, love it more than God. He, by the way, created you're talking about his character. This whole stolen valor thing just keeps going on and on. He created challenge coins that had a higher military rank on him than he had earned. So when he was in Congress, he minted a coin and commemoration of himself showing that he was a congressman and that he had a military rank which he didn't have. Just keeps going and JD. Vance got into a back and forth with Dana Bash on CNN, and he's the only one that seems to be able to be able to take on these questions. Trump's afraid and Lala Harris is running scared big time. Tim Walls is not taking any questions. Jd. Van says, And even though I don't support him, he can certainly defend himself if I can find that. Here it is on the.
Speaker 9: Question of when he left the National Guard. He filed his election paperwork February tenth, two thousand and five. That was a month before the National Guard even announced that it was possible they would deploy to Iraq, and it ended up being two months. He retired two months before they actually got the paperwork.
Speaker 10: But on CNN last night, Dana, one of the people who was actually in charge of him, said they knew they were going to deploy to Iraq in February of two thousand and four or fall of two thousand and four, So he knew he was going to Iraq. He decided to quit, to retire, whatever word you want to use, retire, because whatever, because he wanted to run for Congress.
Speaker 2: He lied about that.
Speaker 10: He said that when he decided to retire, he did not know that he was going to Irack. That is another untruth, as even his senior military officer said.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he's the only one who can handle himself in a question. Isn't it amazing that these other people can't or won't truly is amazing. Trump has got nothing to say. The two Democrats are running away from the press and any interviews. Of course, he's also the employee Peter Thiel. That's a whole nother issue. Campaign is also elevating Walls to a position that he didn't have. They said he chaired veterans affairs. Well, he didn't do that either. Not only has he inflated his rank in the military, but he never chaired veteran affairs. While he spent a decade in the House and he was on the Veteran Affairs Committee, he eventually rose to become the ranking member of that committee. At no time, however, was he ever the chairman. So again, always elevating himself above his position. I think the issue with his mother as an even bigger issue. With all that and what he did to people, all these lockdown things. Walls has also called for gun control on the grounds that quote, we can make sure those weapons of war that I carried in war are only carried in war. The candidate did not, however, ever, serve in a war zone, so he didn't carry those weapons of war in a war. And I don't get to say, this really bothers me, this is a zero Hedge article. It really bothers me to see this over and over again. It doesn't matter who it is. It could be bright parts done the same stuff to The Republicans are making a big issue about the fact, well, he didn't carry that gun in a war. The GUP needs to stop playing this goatcha game, and they need to defend the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment is not there so that we can have a standing army that has a monopoly on arms. The Second Amendment is there for the right of the people. And the purpose of the Second Amendment is fundamentally about protecting ourselves from an armed government, to make sure that government doesn't have all the power. Mal said power comes out of the barrel of a gun. Well, the founders understood that as well. They didn't want government to have a monopoly on power. There is absolutely no reason and I absolutely detest this argument for gun control. I've seen it used by generally crystal. I've seen it used now by Walls and the Republicans will not push back on this. Second Amendment is not about a standing army having weapons. It's exactly the opposite. And I'd say this over and over again, Well he didn't really go to a war. Well did we ever really have a declaration of war to start with? This same government that doesn't bother to follow the constitution and actually declare war, is the same government's going to go to war with you. So the armed citizenry that is there as a deterrent the government tyranny, and it deters government tyranny. I've had this argument with members of the president ran for a political office, and why do you say, and who are very clear about it back in the late nineteen eighties, in the early nineties. Second women, it's not about hunting, it's not even about self defense. It's about restraining an out of control government. Well, you think you're going to win the same stuff I've heard from Eric Swallwell and Joe Biden and Beto or Warick. You know, we got the planes, we got the military, we're going to you know, you can't use this stuff. It's a big deterrent it's a deterrent in the same way that nuclear weapons have and should be a deterrent to nuclear war, because if you've got an armed citizenry and you decide that you want to have a civil war, it's going to be a very costly civil war, and so it serves as a deterrent without anybody doing anything. The mere presence of firearms restrains evils at Washington, and that is absolutely the purpose of an armed militia. The Yeomanry from the ages of sixteen to sixty very clearly defined what a militia meant at that time. It is there as a deterrent. It's a government aggression, and it can deter government aggression without anything even being done. That's the whole point. You don't want to have a war, and it's to discourage them from having it. Meanwhile, Lalla, she's talking about this tax tip thing again. She's just copycat. You know, when there is a cyber attack on Twitter because of the Musk Trump interview, we were attacked too. I know you aren't. I don't believe that for a moment, and I don't believe her on the removing tax on tips either, because she casts the tie breaking vote to let the IRS track workers tips so they can be taxed. I'm gonna have to start calling her liar instead of lalla. She voted as recently as twenty twenty two. Maybe she might remember that to pass legislation that allowed the IRS to track down workers tips so they could be taxed. On August the seventh, almost exactly two years ago, she cast the tie breaking vote to pass the so called Inflation Reduction Act that provided eighty billion dollars of additional funding to the IRS, whose entire budget is thirteen billion. So they went from thirteen billion to ninety three billion to make it seven times larger. And she said, two years ago, I proudly cast a tie breaking vote to pass our Inflation Reduction Act. On this vote, it was fifty to fifty, the Senate being equally divided. The Vice President votes in the affirmative, and the bill is a minute as passed, she said, as she put out the video showing her casting that vote. So if Joe Biden provided eighty billion dollars and the GOP many and the GOP sided with him of additional funding to the IRS, and of course you know, Mike Johnson doesn't have any problem with it either. Kevin McCarthy pushed back more on this funding for the IRS than conservative Mike Johnson, just so you know. In February twenty twenty three, the IRS then released a proposed revenue procedure known as the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement Program. They said, ultimately, the goal is to go and grab as much revenue as possible from whoever they can. Saturday Representative for Americans for Tax Reform at the time, because that's why they're adding eighty thousand agents at eighty billion dollars. Because you the plan is for you to own nothing. You will eat zeebugs. How they're going to get that stuff from you, Well, the IRS is very capable in that way. They told us that they're not going to be coming after people earning four hundred thousand dollars or less, he said. The Biden administration did, well, here's a new IRS rule that's focused on bringing in tips and wide. They said that two years ago. As Reason magazine reported in twenty twenty three, the White House touted the legislation's eighty billion with a B and new funding for the IRS, claiming it would make our tax code fair by cracking down on millionaires, billionaires and corporations that evade their obligations. But you know who always pays the taxes. It isn't those millionaires billionaires in corporations they pay zero taxes. You pay all the taxes. When are people going to wake up to that dodge? Come on, They've been selling that since nineteen thirteen when they passed the income tax is only going to be for the multimillionaires. You're not going to workingman's not going to pay any taxes. It now appears that some of those resources will quite predictably be aimed at individuals earning considerably less. Said reason Well, I'll just say this, the Democrats are not serious about getting ready of any of these taxes. LA Law is not serious about it, the GOP's not serious about it. Trump's not serious about it. They were serious about it, they would be talking about first of all, they need to end the income tax and abolish the irs full stop right there. But if they won't do that, they can at least stop increasing it by sevenfold. They want to make it seven times bigger, and they're still on the path to make it seven times bigger. They're not going to get rid of any taxes. This is sheer demagogery. They're growing the irs, making it seven times bigger than it was. And it's both the Republicans and the Democrats. So they can talk all you want to about her being a copycat, and she is. She's copying Trump's lies and she's lying to people. It's Trump's lies. Those are my lies. You can't use my lies with that. I came up with that lie. That's not fair, by the way, Biden says, he also backs Trump's plan to and taxes. Now, here's an interesting thing. If the GOP was serious about this, if they really wanted to help us, they would call his bluff on it, wouldn't they. Oh, you say you want to do it. La, La wants to do it. Trump wants to do it. Let's all do it. Let's end the taxes on tips. Let's do it right now. Why wait, Well, they only won an issue. Like I said, Yes, it's the same thing we saw in North Carolina with a Democrat Speaker of the House, damn Blue, when we said let's end the sales tax on food. How about that just to begin ending the sales tax on food, and we ran a few commercials on cable and immediately the Speaker of the House, dam Blue, comes out, Democrat says, if we win, we're going to take a look at ending the sales tax on food. He's not going to do it, but that's you know, but he can't. He thought, that's a good idea. I'll promise people I'll get rid of the sales And they never even looked at it, never even looked at it. And so people are upset about the fact that la Law stole Trump's idea. It's just an idea. He's not going to do anything about it. He's not going to push Biden to do something about it. They're upset that he sold his idea. They're not upset that he's stealing their money. Isn't that interesting You can't steal Trump's idea. Well, the IRS steals our money and continues to do so at another eighty billion dollars. They're stealing our money to give eighty billion dollars to the IRS. But now this stuff is going to balance the budget thirty five trillion dollars. A test, I said, I give you a thirty five trillion reasons why we don't need an income tax and we don't need the IRS because they don't even care about coming close to it. Democrats brag about it. They have this thing called the modern monetary theory, the magic money tree. They don't think that it has to be balanced, but of course the Republicans don't either. The income taxes never come close. All of our taxes combined don't come close to paying for what they spend, but certainly the proportion of it, the in income tax doesn't come close at all. This is just class war, it's partisan war. They're not going to do anything for you. Wake up. I mean remind you before we go to break. Please like the stream if you're watching, that helps our visibility, and it has helped I notice that stream has gone up a bit, and I think it's because people have been liking it. So that really does help us, especially in an environment here where we are so heavily suppressed. Shadow band is another word for it, and I just want to remind you as we're going to be coming in at the top of the hour. Eric Peters is going to join us and we're going to talk about cars. He's had a lot of interesting articles about classic cars and classic tyranny. I guess we could say he's about liberty and mobility. But he's also about classic cars in classic tyranny and spot in them from a long distance. I just remind you that if you want to protect yourself from these types of systems that are setting up, I mean, when you look at what is going to break after the election, who knows it might break before the election. You know, we might have a major stock market crash. I said, when we had this week ago yesterday, when there was a big market drop, I said, that's kind of unusual. This stuff usually waits until October to happen. Well, October hasn't happened yet, and it may happen. But if it doesn't happen the way that it's not going to happen, they're going to kick the can down the road with a lot more inflation. Either way. You want to make sure you got some wealth insurance. You want to make sure that you've got privacy insurance. And of course gold and silver are just that. If you go to Davidknight dot Gold, that'll take you to Tony Ardeban's Wise Wolf and you can get gold silver small or large transactions and you can begin accumulating if you wish on a regular basis by being a part of Wolfpack, a buying group, you pick the level that you want to save each month and you get a discount as part of that bigger buying group. So you can just set yourself up on a regular savings program. They're at Wisewolf and you can find it with Davidnight dot Gold. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: They're doing what in the place they named after me?
Speaker 2: Good thing.
Speaker 7: I have the David Knight Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again, this is the David Knight Show. Well, the sorry I came, I've got the wrong thing here. Let me go to some listeners. I was going to talk about climate, but I don't know what happened in my climate thing. Here. This is from Will and he said, here's a tally of individuals that we personally know in our family, and they're vaccine reactions and symptoms. Two people with Gillam beret, three people with sudden blood clots, three people with chronic heart issues including myocarditis and spiking blood pressure, one person with aggressive fatal cancer after the shot, two people with itching, shaking, and other neurological issues, one person with brain fog, two people with recurring flu every few months from a weakened immune system. We only have a small circle of friends and relatives, so these numbers are frightening. The really sad part of this is that out of all of these folks, only one grudgingly admits that the JAB may have been the cause. All of them are in denial. Is it pri that prevents them from seeing the connection or is it ignorance. Additionally, it seems that from my end, there's no point in discussing it with them, as it's too late and the damage is done. Well again, yeah, I agree, I mean it is not. You know, it's kind of an I told you so and people don't want to hear it, but you know, quietly they may understand. You never really know, but there's no point at that point, and you know, when somebody is sick with it to say anything about it is. What is I think even more disturbing is the the willful denial, self denial about what is happening with the with the policy issues that we talked about earlier the other listener, But it was never about the pandemic. It was always about depopulation. It was always about establishing martial law. It was always establishing compliance. It was always condition people for universal basic income, and it was always about a global ID. It had a lot of different purposes, you know, the global ID through the vaccine passport, and then to use that to say that we will control whether you're allowed to move, We will control whether or not you can have a job or have a business. We have reached the outer limits of tyranny here. We will control the horizontal, we will control the vertical. You're not in control of your TV set. As I said, and this is from Jackie who has sent this to me. I have several times I've talked about real ID in Tennessee and in other places in general, and she says, I'm saying this to you so that you know that it is not mandatory and there is an opt out, and I know that, and maybe I don't mention that every time. And I figured, well, maybe I need to clarify this because there are exceptions. Even though they are closing the loop holes that are there, and they are really doubling down on the flying aspect of it. But even with the flying aspect of it, you do not have to there are alternatives if you've got a passport or other documentation, even if you want to take a plane. I just I talk about it because I just find it so incredibly outrageous that they would impose this. And when I talk about real ID and what happened in Tennessee, they did it to me and didn't tell me. You know, well do you they Here's what's important. They will present it as if there is no alternative, or they won't even tell you about it. I played for you a couple of weeks ago a person who is an activist against biometric databases and did not want to have her face scanned at the airport, and she recorded the interaction with the TSA agent who was telling her that she had to do it. She said, no, I don't have to do it. There's your sign right there. Read the sign right next to you, and it says that you don't have to do it, And so he finally relented, but he had an attitude about it, right, but he was trying to tell her that she had to do it, even though there was a sign that said you don't have to. She said a lot of times, there's no sign, and they intimidate people tell them they have to do it. The other thing they don't do is they don't tell you that you've got a choice. When I went in to get license here in Tennessee, they wanted all this documentation and didn't tell me that I could have provided less documentary. I said, wow, this is a lot of stuff. You know. They just keep getting worse and worse about this. Unless you're an illegal alien you don't speak English, then I guess it just kind of skate through. But you know, so we gave him all the stuff that they asked for and then she says, oh, congratulations, and look you got a real ID. S he's got the little yellow star like the Z he's used to use. It's like great. And I was telling a friend at church about it. He said, he pulled out his license and he goes, oh, I've got a yellow star two on mine. They didn't tell you about it. This is from Bill, he says. Since I've been through two corrupt court systems in Indiana over the identity theft known as real ID, I know a little bit about it. The first date was the first date that the real ID was supposed to have been implemented. Was in twenty fifteen. That date was canceled, and they have set subsequent implementation dates several times, but they've all been canceled. The new date set, I've always thought that they will never actually implement it because it was designed to execute illegal surveillance without a warrant, which certainly some would take an issue with not anymore. Right, isn't it crazy that the States have been stealing americans biometric data for fourteen years and I'll bet more than nine to nine percent of us have no idea it ever happened, nobody ever talked to know anything about it. And so he says, I'm writing this while watching Thursday's show. So this is a week ago. What Tony said about the crypto people doing because someone brought up the mass murderer's flip flop on crypto is very disturbing. But again it is people not willing to take a look at what the consequences are, what they're actually supporting. And so where are we with this real ID and driver's licenses? Well, this is from the mainstream press, and this is they said. It's previously reported the Department of Homeland Security will finally require Americans traveling and again this is flyers. But of course they want to get all of our travel shut down, whether you're taking an airplane, a bus, a train, or they don't want you to have a private car. To have a real ID for domestic travel. They've got a date on it now of May the seventh is pushing back on it this time around because we've all been conditioned, I guess through the pandemic even if people know about it. But again, there are other alternatives that you can use, even for flying. What I thought was interesting was that this real ID Act was pushed in two thousand and five in response to the nine to eleven Commission's recommendation. You know what else was part of that the prep act we had in nineteen eighty six. Fauci pushed through the childhood vaccination legal immunity for the pharmaceutical companies that they could not be sued in two thousand and five as part of this, again that the pandemic lockdown is intricately tied to nine to eleven. It's all part of the same thing. The first one of these germ games two months before nine to eleven, the anthrax attack one week later, two months later, the model legislation sent to the States, and then in two thousand and five the Press Act, which was even more restrictive on lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies if it was a vaccine done in preparation or in response to a so called pandemic. And at the same time in two thousand and five that they put in the Prep Act for that, they also put in this real ID just like when they ran through the pandemic, they started talking about vaccine patports and you know, IDs help IDs and things like that. One of the acts gold was goal was to add a layer of security to commercial aviation. Why why Well, because if FED controls the airports, they do it because they can. And the TSA knew at the time when they were doing this stuff, they knew that there were no threats to airports aeroplanes. They set it in their own documents and that was revealed in a court case. But we also know the TSA doesn't work, and that in and of itself is proof that there was no threat. So the bottom line is is that in Tennessee, you can still drive without it, you can still vote without it, you can still buy alcohol and tobacco without it. You can still get a You still get your Social Security and veteran benefits without real ID. You cannot go into military or federal facilities without a real ID as of next year, but you'll still be able to go to the post office. It is a loop that is gradually closing. Just like fact you said, how do we get people do stuff? You do it with disruption, You do it from the inside, and you do it iteratively. And so this is an iterative stage. So generally, just like the Nazis, they'll give you a yellow star or some kind of a cutout or something like that. And it is all fifty states are issuing compliant IDs. They have all backed into all of this stuff. And if you again, if you don't have this ID and you want to fly, you can still use a passport, you can use your if your illegal alien, you can use your border crossing cards anything like that. And so this gradually closing in on us, and it is despicable and it is part of the the manipulation that they're using on us. Again, visualizing the death of cash transactions around the world. Cash projected drop from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty seven is amazing around the world, and you need to make sure that you preserve that, and you need to make sure that you've got something that is real money that is outside of their control if you don't use cash. I like what Katherine Austin Fitz does. She suggests that everybody make an issue out of using cash and cash only on Fridays. Just think, every Friday, whatever I buy, I'm going to use cash to do it, And it's one way of keeping that alive. If nobody uses it, they're gonna they're gonna shut it down. So oh, okay. I thought Eric was ready, but I see that Eric will not be able to make it today. So okay. We had a confusion on the days, same thing that we had with the people in New Zealand. But of course we're in the same time zone. But that's that sort of thing. Does happen. Uh, Well, we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 3: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show. I found my climate thing here. I put it in the wrong folder. The Guardian is absolutely astounded that climate denis climate infidels. They don't believe in that religion make up nearly a quarter of the US Congress and I am astounded that they only make up a quarter of the Congress. That means it's seventy five percent of the people believe this nonsense, or at least say that they do. I don't know how rational person could believe this with all the false prophets, these and everything else. I mean, these people are worse than Jeremiah Johnson that I was talking about earlier in the show. They're constantly making predictions that don't pan out. Twenty three in the Senate and one hundred in the House. All Republicans are climate denialists. Again, infidels, the infidels of this green religion. It makes the US an outlier internationally. Well, I think we need to out the liars. We need to out these people who continue to push this nonsense for which they don't have any proof. You know, when I look at this and they say, well, you know, seventy five percent of Congress believes US climate nonsense. About a decade ago, when I went to the American Meteorological Association, they had it in Austin, Texas, and they were all doing real science, and they were some of them were just pure research people. There were a lot of meteorologists there that were TV weathermen, you know, that type of thing. But it was like a giant science fair, and some of them were giving presentations and some of them just had big displays there where they were talking about their computer model and they would have an idea that we could measure this, and we could measure that, we could put that into the model, and then we could make predictions about what was going to happen, and then we would make observations. Did our model accurately predicted? And they could do that with the weather because they're only doing it a couple of days out, and they were all talking about what they got right and what they got wrong, and everybody's looking at everybody else's models and trying to learn from each other. But it was experimental, it was real science. And then he had an organization that had a booth and it was supplied by money was supplied by a SOURUS organization, and they were there to shame meteorologists who did not believe climate change, who didn't preach it to the TV listeners. And so they had all these charts and they said, we have done these polls and people can be persuaded by TV weather men to believe in climate change, but eighty percent of you guys don't. What's the matter with you that type of thing? And so we've gone from a situation in ten years where you had eighty percent of the meteor andologists rejected all this alarmism to situation where about eighty percent of the Congress agrees with it. Not that they've done any science, not that they've done any critical thinking. They have been essentially paid to do this. As what's up with that? Says well, I know this might be a difficult concept for climate activists and some climate scientists to grasp, but if your model disagrees with the observations, you should keep the observations and discard the model. But they do exactly the opposite, don't they. Brussels, by the way, you know, it's not just about one thing. Brussels has helped bent on destroying European farming, because that's what this is all about. All of it is about population control in every sense of the word. They want to limit what you do, and they want to limit the number of people, and part of it is by limiting food and making us poor, a repeal of the Industrial Revolution. Brussels has helped beent on destroying European farming. The EU, under control of the global elite, is systematically crushing agriculture through its policies. This is happening not only in Europe, but also across Western civilization, which soon will not be civilized. We're losing all the different aspects of civilization. The EU policy is threatened to destroy what has provided us with our daily bread and food, make it impossible for farmers to survive, and of course the old adage of no farmers, no food is true. Without them, we will starve to death. You know, there's not that many people who are really good at growing food, and very few people are on the farms. It's all been taken over into a kind of industrialized the situation, and everything is being centralized and concentrated. Then, Mark has recently announced they will introduce cattle, pig and sheep taxes in twenty thirty. What if we say that we're giving them tips instead of food, could we get that tax free? They say these animals cause huge damage. They are they out roaming through the villages and you know, uprooting everything. No, no, it's not like feral pigs or anything. It's just the huge damage is from CO two, which, by the way humans breathe out CO two. They want to eliminate us as well as the cattle and the pigs. The measures that EU and individual Western Country are putting in place or diverse, but they all point in the same direction to forest farmers, not to cultivate, to clear the land, to stop their activities in order to protect the climate. And this is part of one of the problems that I have with the big solar panels. Of the biggest problem I have with the solar farms is the fire threat that is there. But the other big part of it is is that they're taking farmland and destroying the farmland in order to put the solar panels up, taking it out of production. And it is all so unnecessary. So the problem is none of these these twenty five percent of the people in Congress, they're not going to oppose the fundamental lie. They're skirt around the issue. Well, how do is there another way that we can minimize our CO two?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 2: Don't need to minimize CO two, It's already minimized. It's only zero point zero four percent of the atmosphere, and only three percent of that zero point zero four percent is man made. The release of and here's another example. Okay, the release of Ukrainian agricultural products into the European market is a concrete, tangible crime by Brussels. It poses a direct, clear and present danger to European farmers. Destroy the economics of this for them. They have done this to they say, to help the Ukrainians, and it's especially true in Eastern Europe. They're bringing these things in at very discount prices, very lax controls, very permissive compared to what they do to the European Union farmers. And I see a similarity to what they're doing with China and with industrial production. They're going to give Ukraine big advantages in terms of agriculture and farming. And of course Ukraine was a big bread basket for the Soviet Union and even for Europe. So they're going to give them a big advantage in terms of agricultural production, give them all kinds of economic advantages, in the same way that they give China all kinds of economic advantages in industrial production. They get cheaper energy, they get no regulation whatsoever. Same thing with China with Ukraine isn't interesting, you know, food as well as industrial production. Oh, they've got their special friends, don't they, that they're going to favor crony capitalism. It's clear therefore that every move by Brussels and the European leaders who serve the globalist lade in Brussels are deliberately destroying European agriculture. Normal leaders would not do this, as this article from zero Hedge, well they, I think a better way to describe that would say that national leaders would not do this. Right. Obviously, all these people doing it, they realize that this is to the detriment of their own country. But if you try to do what is right for your own country, then you are vilified. You are called a populist, you are called a right winger, you're called a fascist, and they attack you. Any political party, whether you're talking about the UK or Germany or America, if they focus on that country's interests, then of course they're evil. And if they're not nationalists, then what are they. They're globalists. We have in almost all of the countries of the West. The globalists have marched through the institutions. They've taken them over, they've taken over our governments. You could clearly see it with what happened in twenty twenty four. That is precisely what is happening, and they've taken it over as enemies of the nation. They work against the interests of their own people. I will take a quick break and will be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well on Rockman, Douglegg, thank you very much. I appreciate the tip. On rock Fan, Nancy Chambers says, I renewed my driver's license but did not get real ID. Now I can't fly or travel. Fortunately, I don't plan to go it. Don't plan too anyway. Well again, you can if you have some other documents, but you know that would require you getting a passport, which is all the same information. Anyway, it's so redundant, all the stuff that they have, And don't worry, they're going to consolidate it all into one handy little biometric application. Rumble self, patriot, If all you can do is work to pay skyrocketing food prices, then they think you'll be too distracted to focus on their criminality. That is the purpose of taking everything away from us. That's why class Schwab would say that rumble Ephesian six twelve, we fought against a solar company here where I live, and we beat them in our rural area, but we lost to them in the city. Well that's good. I imagine you're talking about a solar farm that is happening there. It's interesting because these solar you know, so they're talking about this. Well, we just had one of the oldest and biggest solar installation companies in California, as I talked about the other day, went bankrupt, the biggest and oldest doing rooftop solar. I don't know when we look at it, nobody is bothering.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: This is new technology, so nobody talks about the shortcomings. They talk everybody knows the shortcomings of the systems that are here, whether this brand new stuff. All you see is the shiny promises that are there. Nobody talks about what is the full energy cycle to produce this stuff? How do we dispose of it? Is there a way to dispose of it? All the rest of the stuff that they are so focused on with everything else, they don't care about recycling. When it comes to these windmill blades, which are not recyclable, reusable, they don't care about any of that. Let's take a look at what the scientists are saying, humans will reach the singularity within twenty one years. This is again popular mechanics. You see this from all the g whiz science outlets, and it always goes back to Ray Kurzweil. He is the one who has been the evangelist for this.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: A lot more optimistic and nicer in a Pollyanna kind of way. He's not the nasty futurist like Juvil Harari who just cannot hide his contempt for other people. But Ray Kurzweil is really kind of Pollyanna. He has invented a lot of things, and he's a chief scientist at Google. And as I said, I've talked many times to Hugo to Garis, who wrote the art like War. Hugo to Garris also worked in artificial intelligence, trying to come up with generalized AI. But he looks at it and he says, you know, this may not go right for us. He's one of these people who believes that they're going to that he's creating a godlike intelligence, which I absolutely don't believe. But this is the standard line from the people who work in the field and from popular mechanics. And places like that. But what made you go to Garris interesting, I thought, was that he saw before that would happen, that there would be an awareness of the general population that the technological elites, the technocrats had essentially were exploiting people and trying to control people, and there'd be a pushback against it, and there would be a war between these technocrats and the common people. And he called it the art liked wars and talked about how that might play out. And I thought that was very interesting, because you know, these would be the people who have the advanced technology, who have artificial intelligence against the common people. But again, and he said, he thought raker aswhile only saw the positive sides of any positive consequences of this stuff, But he's also one of these people who believes that science is God. A scientist says humans will reach the singularity within twenty one years, a concept borrowed from the world of quantum physics. They say, well, I don't think it has anything to do with quantum physics, and I think it has everything to do with satan. He's written another book, is why they wrote this article. He had written a few years ago book called The Singularity Is Near. He wrote that in nineteen ninety nine. Now he's got a sequel to it that says the Singularity is nearer nearer. It's the sequel, And again when you look at the Singularity, it's something that he runs the Singularity. He's got a conference about Singularity that he runs every year. Peter Keel, however, is one who funds it, who funded the work that Kurzwel was doing about the Singularity. He gave a Ted talk where he said he thinks that humans are going to achieve a millionfold intelligence by twenty forty five. So we're going to become like God. When you say you're going to have a millionfold intelligence, that's pretty much what they're trying to talk about. He said. It'll be aided by brain interfaces formed with nanobots non invasively inserted into our capillaries. Again, nanotechnology, as we're just talking about, maybe we've already had a lot of for better worst, a lot of the population has had nanobots inserted into them. We're going to be a combination of our natural intelligence and our cybernetic intelligence, Kurzweil said. And this is the same thing that Elon Musk has said that's another reason why he's doing neuralink. And he's saying, we're all going to become cyborgs. And he said if we don't, if you don't become a cyborg, you're not going to be able to have a life. You're not going to be able to compete in this world or do anything if you're not jacked in to the matrix with neuralink. That's the world that they have in mind for us. That's why I say, people who look to Elon Musk, he's going to save our free speech. This is a guy whose profile picture is still a a Satanic Baphomet costume that he wore for Halloween. He's proud of that. I mean, it's right there neuralink. The things that he says, the things that he does is goals as aspirations. They're all Antichrist, and yet people don't see it. It's all going to be rolled into one. We're going to expand intelligence a millionfold by twenty forty five, and it's going to deepen our awareness and our consciousness. And you see this all the time. It was an interview that I had with Bradley Dean where we were talking about that very thing I mean, this is the same kind of stuff that Alex sells on Reset Wars. You know, he's got a course there. You know, it's more expensive than if you want to become a profit you know, if you want to become a prophet. It's only nineteen ninety nine. I think Alex's course is like one hundred and fifty dollars or something. And it's a New Age course where you can learn how you know to and you can go to Reset Wars and greet it yourself. You know, we're all just consciousness and shared consciousness and energy, and we got to figureigure out how to get that energy together so that we can win and defeat the globalist you know, that type of thing. But it's all New Age bs and it's the same kind of stuff that Elon Musks sign We're going to go to the stars all the rest of the stuff. We're going to be like God, We're going to live forever. Could we possibly live forever? That's this article well from The Guardian. In the interview with the Guardian, Kurzweil highlights the ideal the idea of universal basic can come as a necessity rather than a fringe idea that was one of the other clues that Trump was playing for the other team. We started doing these stimulus checks, locking everybody. Now you'll not work, you'll not have a job or business. You'll get a universal basic income. That's it. You will own nothing, you'll be dependent on us for money. And of course, in the twenty twenty election cycle that began before the pandemic, remember that we had actually a big fee of Democrats that were calling Andrew Yang was there at the very beginning. His single issue when he began this campaign was universal basic income, and he was heavily funded and praised by Elon Musk for that. And as I said before, universal basic income and artificial intelligence go hand in hand. There are two sides of the same coin. They all want to contend that they're going to take your job. It's what Bloomberg said. He said, yeah, you had farmers, and then they had their jobs are taken away. They went to work in the factories. And now those of us who are smart are figuring out how we're going to take everybody's jobs. And we just need to figure out how we're going to do universal basic income to keep everybody pacified so they don't come after those smart ones of us, you know, the globalist elite technocrats, so they don't come after us with guillotines. That's what Bloomberg said, and it was spuned by everybody. Look, he's criticized in the farmers, well yeah, farmers, people who work in factories, anybody that's not him. He wants to control. It was absolutely amazing to me that nobody caught on to what he was doing. The big picture is not being talked about here. So Kurzweil said, universal based skincome is a necessity. It's not a fringe idea. AI will bring unprecedented advancements in medicine, meaning the very idea of immortality isn't out of the realm of possibility. And again, you know, I must just saying the same thing. You know, you're either you're going to have to take universal based skincome, You're going to have to become a cyborg, you know, or I guess I'm going to have to kill you. I don't know. In the early twenty thirties, we can expect to reach longevity escape velocity, says Kurzweil, Longevity escape velocity to live forever. What does he mean by that, Well, he says, where every year of life that we lose through aging, we get back that year through scientific progress. It isn't the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. No, science giveth and taketh away. Science the giver of life, Science their god, Kurzlil said to the Guardian. He said, and as we move past that longevity escape, velocity will actually get back more years. It isn't a solid guarantee of living forever. There are still accidents, but your probability of dying will not increase from year to year. He says that as he is rapidly aging himself, he is hoping that he is going to be able to He's nervously looking behind him at the coming grim reaper and thinking that he can outrun him. He's whistling through the graveyard. So is all that is happening? Yeah, it's just onward and upward, always right, always getting better. Cisco is preparing a second round of layoffs amid increasing AI skepticism. Cisco is not necessarily buying this. We've had Intelligence laid off fifteen thousand people, Cisco four thousand layoffs in February. You know, people talk about are we in a recession. They said, well, we've got a poll. Republicans are pushing this because they want people to see this as not a good economy, so they don't vote for La LA. And they said, fifty nine percent of the people believe that we are in a recession. Well, I would say it's an even higher percentage of the big tech people who believe that because they're doing massive layoffs. There's just one problem. AI is not intelligent, and that is a systemic risk, says Charles Hughes of Two Minds blog. And he says that memicry of intelligence is not intelligence. It's not artific. It's artificial intelligence, artificial in the sense that it's fake, that it's mimicking it right. It doesn't think, it doesn't reason. What it does is it does pattern matching, which doesn't. That's not really general intelligence. And the honest people will tell you that AI has not achieved AGI status yet, but it is still The fact that it can mimic and the fact that it can recognize patterns so well makes it the ultimate tool of a police state biometric identification and surveillance of people and snitching on people. That's what makes it so reprehensible and of course, it's very good at lying as well, which makes it perfect for propaganda and also makes it perfect for identifying certain narratives that it should flag for people. So it makes it the perfect surveillance tool of both our life and our speech. Aimmicry is a powerful tool, but it is not intelligence. The myth of technology has a special altar for AI artificial intelligence. You know, when we go back and liok of what Arthur C. Clark said, the author of two thousand and one Space Odyssey, He said, technology that is sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. And that's the way they treat this. They do treat it as god like, they treat it as magic. He said. If we pull aside the curtain, we find that AI mimics human intelligence. The programs have limited capacity to discern truth from falsehood. And there's also a systemic risk generated by relying on black box AI to operate systems to the point that humans lose the capacity to modify or to rebuild the systems. Think of a forbidden planet, right, whether you have this big machinery and it's just the guy and his daughter that are there in the astronaut's land, and all this stuff is self repairing and all the rest, and they don't have a clue as to how it even works. They just came there and it was all there, so they started using it. But they don't have any idea how it works, how to fix it if anything breaks. So the purpose of all this stuff is really just about control. What is AI really well, Brandon Smith says, it is digital illusions, it is false promises, it is mass re education. It is the ultimate tool of the police state. And that's why the police state kicked off the development of it. This stuff is coming from and funded by the military industrial complex, especially DARPA, for those very purposes. And you know, again, they see it as an all powerful god. U Will Harari sees it that way in a mocking way. Ray Kurzweil sees it that way in a kind of Pollyanna way. But they both see it as God. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back before we go on rock Fann Jason Barker says many of the massive solar farms are reaching end of life right now. Silver will be in high demand when they go to replace them. Rumble Chevron three two one, Alex Jones could say I have Jesus in black magic on my side, and the info Warriors witied it up. Well, he actually does at different times. He actually does say essentially that we're going to take a quick break. We'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back making sense common again.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show. Population control. Of course, that's what they're very interested in, isn't it. And there's more than one way to get to that, isn't it. More us women are getting permanently sterilized because they never want to have children. You can physically damage people, You can lie to them about the economic issues, you can get them focused on other things to where they give them a lot of different reasons that they don't want to have children. You know, Greta and her tribe, how dare you tribe? They don't want to have children because they believe that the sky is falling, and why bother to have kids when we're all going to die from climate change in no time at all. So you can give people any number of reasons not to have children. Large numbers of young women in their twenties and thirties are getting permanently sterilized in order to make absolutely certain they never get pregnant. It used to be extremely rare to hear of a young woman getting sterilized during her prime child bearing years, but now it's very common. A national study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association's Help Forum is the first to evaluate the effects of Dobbs versus Jackson ruling on permanent sterilization measures among young adults, and in it, they say, looking at an abrupt nationwide increase in tubal sterilizations of aseectomies among adults ages eighteen to thirty, they don't want to have children, anything but no children. A twenty five year old nursing student was recently asked why she decided to get sterilized, and she rattled off a long list of reasons why she never is to get pregnant. She said. Different scenarios pop to mind. Were the horrors of childbirth, risks associated with pregnancy, a flighty potential partner, an exorbitant child care costs. These are except for the horrors of childbirth, you know, that's part of the curse that's there. But the rest of these things, you know, we talk about a flighty potential partner, exorbitant childcare costs, those are lifestyle choices. Maybe you ought to invest a little bit of time in finding a real partner. Maybe this is a symptom of an illness that is in our society, a lack of character, a desire. When we talk about exorbitant child care costs, what if you were to have a trustworthy partner, what if you two of you were to raise the child yourself. A novel idea used to be why things like a marriage are so important for people. First doctor she consulted refused to remove her Philippian tubes because she was only twenty five, insisting that she might change her mind after meeting her soulmate. But she continued with that she's not going to be able to de transition back to having kids, and the same type of thing that we see with the trans people. You know, maybe you want to think about this. This is not reversible. US births are alarmingly the lowest level since nineteen seventy nine, and of course we are not at the replacement rate either, And this is something that Elon Musk has talked about.
Speaker 4: There are certainly some big risks that humanity faces. Population collapse is a really big deal that I wish more people would think about. The birth rate is far below which needed to sustain civilization at its carent level. We need to take action on climate sustainability, which is being done, and we need to secure the future of consciousness by being a multipen of species.
Speaker 8: We need to address the Essentially, it's important to take what interactions we can think of to address the existential risks that affect the future of consciousness. Most people in the world are operating under the false impression that there.
Speaker 11: Are too many people. This is not true. The birth could maintain a population many times. It's the current level, and the birth rate has been dropping like crazy unfortunately, Like we have these like ridiculous population estimates from the un that need to be updated because there just don't make any sense. Really, you can just look at say what was the birth rate last year, how many kids were born, to multiply that by the life expectancy and to say, okay, that's how many people will be alive in the future, and then say is the trend for both rate positive or negative? It's negative, so that's the best case unless something changes with the birth rate.
Speaker 2: And so it's important to understand that even when somebody agrees with us on certain things. It's also important to understand why they agree with this and what are you talking about when you here is rhetoric again, it brings up this preserve consciousness and all the rest of this stuff. What he's talking about is to preserve of life and a multi until we get to be multi planet or whatever, you know, until we propagate throughout the universe. Who've got to do this? He is purely a technocrat, and that is the position where he's coming at this from. We may again coincide with some of these things that we need to have more kids, but to what purpose does it really help to have, for example, an education if the person has no character, that can actually make them even more dangerous. Character is a real issue. Our relationship to God is a real issue. It isn't how many people we've got. It isn't you know. For his purposes as a technocrat, he wants that, which is an interesting position and contrast to a lot of these globalists who are not technocrats. They want fewer people. And a report from the US National Center for Health Statistics says US births have continued a multi decade slide to level is not seen in more than forty years. America's declining total fertility rate peaked at three point seventy five bursts per woman after World War Two and has since collapsed to one point six and so well below the replacement level of two point one. It's less than half of what it was after World War II. And so where does this come from? And it is not just the fact that we don't want kids. It is a general disregard for life and that has the potential to affect each and every one of us, because at some point in our life, we're all going to be olderly, we're all going to be free, we're all going to be not an optimal health. And if we have a society that is contemptible of that, that calls the people who are sick, or to say, kills the helpless children, they will kill you as well when you reach that point. Here's a good example of this. This is from Christian Concerns sent to me by listener Cian. A landmark win in a court of appeals case for a family at the end of life. This was a trial in the UK and they said that a Justice Baker overturned the decision by a quart of Protection which declared that the nineteen year old Sudiksha and I don't know how to pronounce her last name, lacked mental capacity to make decisions about her medical treatment. She was nineteen years old. Last year the Christian Legal Center supported her and her family, as doctors argued that it was in her best interest for her lifensted any treatment to be withdrawn so that she would die rather than have her suffering prolonged. But she wanted to die, trying to live and to pursue further treatment, but they decided that it'd be in her best interest to die. Two psychiatrists said that she had full meddle capacity, but the Court of Protection sided with the doctors, who argued that she was delusional traditionally, or rather tragically. She died shortly after the decision was made in September twenty twenty three, but her family has kept on fighting. In today's judgment, the Justice King said that the Trust was trying to shoehorn in. The trust. By that they mean the medical bureaucracy in the UK was trying to quote shoehorn into the term delusional, what in reality they regarded as a profoundly unwise decision on her part used to move to palliative care. The Justice concluded by saying that she was entitled, that Sudiksha was entitled in law to be assumed to have capacity, and this remarkable young woman therefore had her wish to die trying to live. So the family responded and said, we are grateful to the Court of Appeal for an opportunity to challenge the frightening and unfair judgment made against Sudiksha even after her death, and for setting the law straight. A patient's right to disagree with her doctors, not to relinquish hope, and to still have her decisions respected will now be a part of Sudiksha's legacy. This case had never been taken to the courts. Sudiksha clearly had capacity to make her own decisions, and it was only the toxic paternalism toxic paternalism of the trust which caused them to seek to override her wishes in the courts. We did not want this legal battle, which ruined our lives and deprived her of her chance to raise funds and to see if nucleoside treatment could save her a last The related recognition of some of the errors made in her case cannot bring her back. Well, it's very much like what we saw years and years ago with a Bush family with Terry Chavo. It was in Florida. You had Jeb Bush's governor, he had w Bush as president, and it truly was amazing to me to see them literally execute this woman whose parents wanted to help her. Her husband wanted her dad, and he went to a probate court and the probate judge says, no, you can take her off of life support. She needed a little bit of life support, but she was interacting with the family. They put out videos showing that they literally arrested people who were trying to give her a drink of water or any food, and she was capable of taking it. And of course the executives who could have done something about it, the governor could have done something about it, he didn't do anything about it. Truly is amazing to say that at the time I didn't realize the Bush family's connection to planned parenthood. Then it all made sense why Christians must challenge the culture of death. You see, if we Elon Musk is right, if we don't have children, our culture dies, our nation dies, our planet dies, And it is in the process of doing that now in the West because people don't want children. Why because they don't value life, They don't value other people. Walls is a great example of it. And so as La La Harris and their support of abortion. When Laala Harris was the first vice president, sitting vice president to go to an abortion clinic that was in Minister Soda and he accompanied her. And he doesn't value the life of his mother. He does value his life, but nobody else's life. And that's what is fundamentally behind this whole agenda. They don't value the lives of children as they push to mutilate them. They don't value families. All of this is a package deal. It all comes together. It's the same mindset responsible for all these different symptoms. So Christians are the ones who have to challenge this culture of death pro life. Christians cannot stop at abortion rites Nadya Williams and she said it's twilight on a cold wintersday in Cappadocia Province in the Roman Empire the year sometime in the three hundred and sixties. The Roman Empire, the same pagan stuff that people were worshiping and honoring at the Olympics, the crisp feel of air threatens to snow, threatens to snow, and a young woman is walking briskly the purpose through the mostly abandoned town street to the local rubbish heap. But her goal is not to take out the trash. What she has in mind, brother, is a matter of life and death. These rubber rubbish heaps, the equivalent of our modern recycling centers, were not just places to take out the trash or various other scraps that outlive their usefulness. In addition to collecting refuse, there were also designated locations for abandoning unwanted infants, most often girls. Same things on communist China, or it was the girls it would be abandoned in the one child policy at a time of famine. In particular, why keep around more than one mouth to feed? And what use were girls anyway when you have to pay a diary when they get married, they're nothing but a resource drain. This practice of exposing infants was not unique to Cappadocia. We speak of it though, because we know the story of this woman. Her name was Macrina, and in the middle of the fourth century, while quite young, she decided to dedicate her life to Christ. As part of this mission, she never married, but began rescuing abandoned infants, mostly girls, from rubbish heaps and adopting them as her own. Is it not pro life? Also? Then, after all, to care for grown men and women who are hurting, who are outcasts, whom death is otherwise ready to claim as their own. If Tim Wallas won't do this for his own mother, well he do to you. Well he do to your family, and he won't have a conscience about it either. I had occasion to think about the Christian's comprehensively pro life ethic as I was writing my new book, Mothers, Children and the Body Politic, Ancient Christianity and the Recovery of Human Dignity. My overall argument is that the valuing of mothers and motherhood and children in our post Christian society bears remarkable similarities to the attacks on the worth of women and children in the pre Christian pagan world. Yeah, it's an interesting you know, you don't see the politicians out there kissing babies. They're figuring out how they can rip them to pieces. Now. They don't honor motherhood and apple pie. You know, they hate mothers, hate motherhood. I don't know what they think about apple pie. They're silent on that, but I mean, this is what we have as politicians. They know to even feel the need to give a nod to the things that we have traditionally valued that have been the foundation of our civilization and society. Our civilization and society will never prosper if it's founded on interplanetary discovery or any of that stuff. It's going to thrive if it is founded of Lord Jesus Christ. In the Roman world, the code of Caesar we would call it, the preciousness of any person was not guaranteed, but it was in the eye of the beholder. If Caesar said, and sometimes he did, that a group of people ought to be wiped out, well that was what was done. Christianity, by contrast, brought something revolutionary into the ancient world, a world so comfortable with casual cruelty towards the week of all ages and life stages. Is that not where we are now? When you have Ralph Northam say, well, you know, if a baby survives the abortion, we just stick it over on the side and let it die. It's called comfort care. And that is not just to him that was part of the Kermit Gosnel trial up in Pennsylvania. People were mazed to have that defined for them. They had to be pro abortion to set on that jury, and that was just an amazing revelation to these people that that was standard process. As a matter of fact, they were coming up Kermit Gosnel because he didn't do that. He so I'm going to kill the baby and put it out of his misery. Oh well, you can't do that according to our ethics, according to the so called ethics of planned parenthood. No, you have to do what the Romans did, right. We don't actually want to strangle the baby. We want to leave the baby on a rubbish heap and let it die, or set it over on the table and let it die. We call that comfort care. We can pretend that we didn't have anything to do with it. That's what we are as a society in the midst of a culture of death, a culture that viewed all people as disposable should the right circumstances present themselves. There was a sharp contrast to the manifesto by which Jesus and his followers lived that every single human being is precious in God's eyes because She's made in God's very image. So I worry today that whenever we focus our own rhetoric on rescuing only the unborn a worthy cause, to be sure, we miss the larger picture of what Christ has called has follow us to do and preserving and promoting life and flourishing. We are missing challenging the entire culture of death. And as I said before, and I'll say it again, that includes war. And if we do not honor the culture of life, if we do not honor families, if we do not honor Christ, then what we're going to find is that each and every one of us is going to be abandoned in our old age and sickness. We are going to have war come to our land that we have been spared for such a long time, if we are casual about the war that we inflict on other areas, if we have allies who continue to murder civilians long after the threat to them has ceased. These have long been held as Christian principles, and I would say that they're even broader than Christian principles, because this is something that we all understand as human beings. There are certain natural laws that God has written into our hearts. I had somebody contact me and wrote me a letter, and so they were very upset about the fact that I had said, well, I understand a lot of people have had abortions, have been deceived. They said, well, that's not the standard. We will all be held accountable for God for what we say and do. And I agree with that. I absolutely agree with that. At the same time, just as we talk about somebody who is maybe they got to the JAB and maybe they are suffering some kind of complication from it. I can't look at that, and I don't think we should look at that and say, well, you should have known better. When I saw Laura Lumer say that about the job, it just made my blood boil. Oh, you want to criticize Trump for the JAB, Well, I did get the job, I knew better, and all the rest of this stuff. And it's like, and you're defending the guy who put the JAB out there. As I've said many times, it's like that movie where the crazy housewife, bored out of her mind and kind of nihilistic, puts poison and some milk and puts it in front of the dog and said, well, there's poison in there. If you drink it. It'll kill you. But I wouldn't do it if I were you. But I'm going to leave it up to you. I said, that's exactly what Laura Lumer is doing. And when we look at I have you know, I understand that people are responsible for the decisions that they made, and I understand that God holds us responsible for that. Even if there is someone who is tricking and deceiving us out of an evil tricked hire. Humanity was cursed because they they went along with that, They're held responsible for it. There's consequences for our disobedience always, but I think that we as human beings, we as Christians, should always have the attitude there but for the grace of God go I. And when I looked at that, I mean I did not really pay attention to abortion. I didn't really think about it until I was running for Congress, and then the issue of partial birth abortion came up in the midst of it, and it completely changed my mind. And so I understand how somebody could be deceived over that.
Speaker 3: There was.
Speaker 2: A great video tape I haven't played it here on this show of a young Asian boy who was his mother tried to abort him and it didn't. It didn't work, and he had just like a part of an arm on his left side. Very bright, very intelligent, great personality.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Adopted by a pastor and his wife had to biological kids, and they adopted I can't remember if the total count was twelve, or if they adopted another twelve, or if all of them together was twelve. They adopted kids from all over the world, and only a couple of them they decided that, you know, they sought it out. All the rest of these kids were brought to them and they adopted them. And he said he never realized that he was a survivor of an abortion, and he had never really thought about abortion. He was, I guess eighteen or something, and his parents said, we need to talk about something we've never talked to you about before, but old enough to hear it now, and they told him that he had survived an abortion, and it completely It made a big difference to him, and so it became a focus of his life to talk to people about how precious life is and we should always hold it in that way, and we should always have compassion on other people even when they fail, and we should remind them that even though there are consequences for what happens in this life, there's always forgiveness of the Lord Jesus Christ on Rumble Moonhawk. He really needed a rocket engineer to tell us that if we don't reproduce, will die out. Amazing. Yeah, that's right. I don't know if he is a rocket engineer. I don't know if he is a rocket scientist. He's hired rocket scientists, but you know he's hired automotive scientists as well. I don't know that he's an engineer. I don't know what his background is. Frankly, don't care. On Rock Fan Jason Barker, good to see again, Jason, he says the stuff Elon says, that's popular. It's all part of his act. He's yet to fulfill any of his over promises to a one hundred percent solution. He just moves to the next grift and he leaves his crap incomplete. That's like the self driving stuff a good example of that. Right, Yeah, we've got full self driving mode and I still don't have it, do They They're going to rush that stuff through in China and they really don't care what happens there just as the government here doesn't they partner together. It is a symbiotic relationship. Rumble, do not obey. As the pandemic began with an Inconvenient Truth, a two thousand and six environmental documentary by al Gore. It was well received by world leaders and olive archs and led to the Paris Climate Accord. Yep, I remember what was his name though, Lord Monkton. He's got a title, and very intelligent guy. He made a lot of money doing some puzzle, some mathematical puzzle that people can't solve. You know, he's the big there's a big bunch of money, and it took a very long time for anybody to say. I think somebody eventually solved it. But he made many, many times more than you had to to buy the thing in order to take a crack at it. Says a smart guy. And he focused on al Gore's lie that he called an Inconvenient Truth, because they were teaching it in the UK classrooms and he wanted that stopped, and he took it to court and he got the court to agree that they would not teach it. Well, no, they got him to they would still teach it. But then what they did was they showed the movie to the kids, and then the judge said, and now you've got to show them Lord Monkton's rebuttal. How do you think that went? You think they're going to read a comprehensive technical rebuttal by an adult or are they going to be influenced by the movie. I remember how the thing started, and I used it as part of the video of the group that was trying to get the emails for Climategate released. And I showed the beginning of the movie where al Gore has got this chart that's blown up to like two stories in a warehouse, and that was Michael Mann's hockey stick where it shows that as CO two goes up temperature goes up, that they track each other. Well, they don't. CO two went up and temperature did not go up. And so Michael Mann was completely wrong in his model, as we see over and over again. But he blew it up really big, and he got on a lift and stood on this lift and then to emphasize how high that was and all the rest of it. It was fundamental to his lie. And we could not get that data from Michael Mann. And of course to just you know, show us your science. He would not show the science. He fought and court the group I was with, and he won. He won even though he did everything on a government at a university government job. He did it while he was at work. He published the results of it. We're all published and it was used for public policy. But he would not make the information public, kept at private and the judge supported him on that. It was a total eye He was part of climate Gate. There were emails going back and forth where they were conspiring. It was a real conspiracy to alter and to deceive people, to alter their data, to conceal their data and to deceive people. How do we hide the fact that the temperatures not going up based on these factors, but it's actually declined in some cases. On Rumble Redbeard John, the womb should be the safest place for unborn children, not the most dangerous, you know, Rumble Star shadow Boxer. My brother died last month. I'm sorry, as long was damaged by a ventilator that he did not want. My other brother has the clots. So that's just said. You know, when we look at this pandemic stuff, you know, I knew something was up. I knew that you know, we didn't have more people who were dying of COVID than we had of heart attacks and other things, and we knew that the hospitals were largely empty. We had a lot of people going to the big hospitals in New York. We had the twenty five hundred bed Army Field Hospital that was never used in New York. He had the big hospital ship in New York and La they were sent away, they were not used. What's going on all these citizen journals showing up the hospitals and they're empty. Well, it was letting people get really sick and then putting them on the ventilator. And the pandemic in twenty twenty, we didn't have as many people die, but they were dying from those measures of the ventilator as well as rim Dezevir. So I'm very sorry to see that, friend Edwards, thank you very much for the tip. And someone else writes, I lost my youngest brother to the vaccine twenty eight years old. I am so sorry. That's why I cannot support Trump. I will never support that man. He has blood on his hands, just like Biden, just like La La, all of them, and the GOP Democrat senators and congressmen as well. Have a good day.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you the David Knight Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 13: And you want to know something else. You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 9: That's a website.