Speaker 1: Billy hunting up the Great America and welcome with Gloria's Hot Monday has been in the price red S. Baseball kicks off about five forty tonight in Miami. The big issue is, well Mike Brown back down at Jamar Chase. Mike Brown is used to backing down to everybody, right, beginning with Jim Brown and Frank Ryan. He's always backing down to players, right, not exactly. We'll see what happens, of course, Saturday, the Bengals play at Tampa right here, little preseason action. We'll see what happens there. But more important things are happening, for example, other than the stock market meltdown, and that is that it appears that marijuana will be sold legally to everyone, including Tony Bender, sometime beginning tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday. Kentucky it's maybe flooding into Ohio to buy the ganji. And we have that issue percolating. Plus Andy Basher may be selected later today or tomorrow, which everyone encourages in Kentucky to become the next so called vice president because he gets some the hell out of Kentucky. That's a different issue too, So Rob Sanders, welcome again to The Bill Hunningham Show. And first of all, before we talk about Pott marijuana, Ganji the weed, Well, Mike Brown backed down to Jamar Chase and say, I'll give you the money, show me the money, even though Jamar Chase says at least two more years, give me a fall report before we talk about marijuana. If Jamar Chase doesn't play, I may start smoking pot myself.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Willie?
Speaker 3: I think this is a big difference, a big difference from this situation in t Higgins. You know, t Higgins was looking at he was talking about sitting down, and he was looking at passing up a twenty million dollar pay day. I think Jamar Chase is probably only making about a million bucks this year on his regular deal, So who knows, he might actually be taking a year off because it'd probably be better off for him, he'd be in a better financial situation to make sure he doesn't get hurt this year. I mean, we're talking about a guy that already sat out a season, if I'm not mistaken, during the whole COVID shenanigans. He didn't feel like playing football during COVID, so he might not feel like playing football for a million, when even T Higgins is getting paid twenty million in a year, so who knows. I'm not very encouraged about the chances of Mike Brown backing down or Jamar Chase paying for about the same amount of money they pay Tony Bender to produce a radio.
Speaker 4: Show he makes about try good.
Speaker 2: Not a good way to start the year.
Speaker 1: Willing Well Mo tells me allegedly about a week ago, Jamar Chase got three point nine million dollars, which was his roster bonus. He's due to make one million dollars this entire year, when T. Higgins is making twenty two and a half million. Justin Jefferson of the Vikes is running made an LSU's making thirty five million. And so you got Jamar Chase just got about four million put in his lap, and he's going to make one million dollars a pittance you pay tax on that, you make really six hundred thousand dollars. And he's thinking, look, I'm in a position next year I'll be more powerful. But the problem is the year he sits out will not count. So if he sits out, that means he's still two more years after that to get to a free agency, in which case he's three years down the road. I'll give you a scenario before we talk about marijuana. How about a deal that begins in the third year from now. Tell Jamar Chase, okay, I tell you what. You're pretty valuable. Joe Burrow is two and in my ears saying we got to get number one in the lineup. How about starting the contract three years from now and then we'll pay you I don't know, one hundred and twenty five million dollars with seventy million guaranteed. But it starts three years from now for four years. That gets you to the age of thirty thirty one, in which case you're done anyway. How about that scenario.
Speaker 3: As long as you got the guaranteed money, will he be a fool not to take it? Because you know, money is money, whether it's now or three years from now, He's getting paid enough to get by. I think maybe they ought to have you negotiating that deal. But you know another thing that the Bengals need to think about is the money's getting so crazy these days. It's going up exponentially every year. Yeah, how much more money is it going to cost the Bengals if they wait another year to sign Jamar Chase. You know what, the top end receivers are making his jump to probably ten million dollars a year in the last two or three years. If they wait a year, it could cost them. You know, he might be getting paid thirty five or forty million a year the way they're going. Look at what Jordan loves making. I realize he's a quarterback, not a wide receiver, but he just reset the market. Joe Burrow is probably kicking himself thinking, you know, I've been to the Super Bowl, I've been to the AFC Championship twice. I should be making more than Jordan Love. This guy's only started what eighteen games something like that, right, and he's the highest paid quarterback in the NFL. So another year of not paying Jamar Chase. I mean we could be looking back saying, hell, the Bengals could have got him for a bargain if they'd have signed him back in August to twenty four. Instead, they waited a year, and now all of a sudden, he's getting forty million a year instead of thirty million a year.
Speaker 1: I may get to hold a Troy Blackburn and tell him that you and I are willing to participating on either side of this case, each of us taking a fee and get paid. But let's talk about something in your domain, which is Marri Jauana. I guess tomorrow is going to be legal recreational pots sold all over southwest Ohio. Calm down the road. I take CBD myself quite often. I think it helps with my back pain. I think it helps sleeping. But that's a different issue. But when there's tons of marijuana being sold across the river and Kentuckians are flooding in from Boone, Kenton and Campbell County, they need the putt, they need to smoke, they need to get high, and they need the ganji. They'll be like Cheach and Chong and Covington. They need that drug badly and they're gonna buy it in Ohio. What does that mean to Boone, Kenton and Campbell County if anything?
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest thing people need to remember Willie before they go all Cheach and Chong on northern Kentucky is that while it might be legal in Ohio, it's still illegal in Kentucky. So just because you buy it legally doesn't mean you legally possess it. When you cross the river and come back into Kentucky. Now, that's probably gonna get your car searched. It's probably gonna get you at minimum a citation to court. It might get you arrested, you might have to spend the night in the Kenton County huscal But what's more important for people to remember is that you can't have marijuana with the gun in Kentucky. If you have marijuana and a gun, that's a felony. Then you become my problem. Then the price of poker goes up. You're definitely getting arrested. You're definitely going to jail. You'll be lucky if you can bond yourself out because we got decent judges over here that don't let everybody out of jail for no reason like they do in Ohio. You know, the bottom line is if you're gonna go over to Ohio and partaking your recreational marijuana, you treat it just like you do alcohol. Get a designated driver, don't be driving stoned over here in Kentucky coming back home. Don't bring your drugs back to Kentucky because it's still illegal over here. And like I said, don't mix your drugs and a gun. Because then you're not a misdemeanor anymore. Now you're a felony. You become my problem. Get a designated driver, taken an uber and go over to Ohio, poke up, smoke up, whatever they like to do over there. You know, have your fun, but don't drive back high, and don't bring your drugs back. Consume all your wacky it's a backy on the north side of the river, and we'll be just fine when you come back over here.
Speaker 4: Now this is instructive.
Speaker 1: So if you're like Sam and you have guns and they're on your person or in your car, Let's say you're in the back seat of a car and you got your three point fifty seven and one pocket and a sigsy on the other and you're in the back seat of the car. You're not driving, but you also have in your pocket a little bit of a wacky weed.
Speaker 4: Is that a felony?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's felony in Kentucky anytime you possess a firearm and further into that possession of that marijuana and all the police have to do. So why do you have these guns on you? And you say, well, obviously to defend myself. Well, now it's in furtherance of your possession of that drugs. It doesn't just have to be marijuana, could be any kind of drug.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: This is a law that is intended to I guess, intended to bump the drug dealers who not only deal drugs but do it in do it while they're armed. Punish those more heavily. So the law applies not just to drug dealers but drug possessors. The punishment doubles in Kentucky if you commit the crime while you are armed with the firearms.
Speaker 2: So it's very.
Speaker 3: Important that people remember that because we've talked about before, Willie. For some reason, everybody likes to smoke their weed they purchased in Ohio. Up till now it's been medical weed that they were purchasing in Ohio. But they like to smoke their medical weed on riverside driving Covington. And they don't bother to leave their guns in Ohio when they come over to here to I guess toke up and enjoy the view. So I can't tell you how many arrests Covington police have made of people smoking dope while they're armed with the gun on riverside drive in the nearby streets where they can see our wonderful view of downtown Cincinnati. But what they don't realize is that they've just got themselves arrested for a felony. So the bottom line is, don't combine your drugs with your guns. Your drugs are still illegal in Kentucky. We're headed down that road, it looks like, but we're not there yet, and it probably won't ever be legal to have marijuana and a gun together. So it's something they should get in the habit of not doing now if you don't want to be a resident of our detention center.
Speaker 1: I know in northern Kentucky now has medical marijuana. What if someone is a medical marijuana card and they're legally possessing marijuana and they have a gun, then what, well, we don't have.
Speaker 3: It yet will Medical marijuana doesn't kick into effect in Kentucky until January first to twenty twenty five, But even when it does, there are all sorts of different rules about how you must consume your medical marijuana. In fact, the vast majority of folks that have a legitimate need for medical marijuana will be consuming it in a fashion like you say you do with the THCHC. Instead of CBD, but it'll be an ointment or a pill or a soov or some kind of gel cap, something along those lines. It won't be legal. You cannot smoke weed. Even after medical marijuana starts January one and twenty twenty five, you still can't smoke your weed in Kentucky. I guess the only reason you could have the plant material is I guess baking brownies or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know why anybody would have plant marijuana if they're not allowed.
Speaker 2: To smoke it.
Speaker 3: But nevertheless, even if you have medical marijuana, you can't have it with a gun. The law has not changed in terms of possessing your marijuana. In your plant marijuana has to be at least two steps removed from the driver of any vehicle, so that means probably in the trunk. So that would be a different scenario than what we're experiencing here. That's not the same as people having weed in their pocket or people smoking weed on riverside drive when they have it in the trunk. That's a whole different story as opposed to where the gun is. If gun separate from the weed, no problem. If the gun is with the weed problem and that's what people are going to have to remember. Keep it on the North side. Smoke all your dope in Ohio. Let the Buckeyes smell all that nonsense. We don't need that in Kentucky, even after we have medical marijuana approved.
Speaker 1: Well, I was at Washington Park about a week ago and there was marijuana everywhere smoking, and the police don't care. The CPD is told not to arrest or sign anyone smoking pot. Washington Park is where my great great great grandfather named Old Conny used to dig up bodies in order to make a living, so I have a little dark history there. But let me ask you this. Let's say you've got a medical marijuana card in Ohio and you legally can possess marijuana in Ohio. What if you walk across the Suspension bridge, you go to Riverside Drive and you got a medical marijuana card in Ohio. Can you smoke weed in Covington with a medical marijuana card from Ohio?
Speaker 3: No, Willie, no you can. It's still illegal in Kentucky. And unlike the North Side of the River, we back our police over here. We like it when they're proactive. We like them when they go ask people, hey, what are you doing, Why are you acting suspicious? What business do you have in this part of town? That sort of thing. It keeps our crime rate down. Makes Kenton County and all of northern Kentucky the best place to live, work, and raise a family of any place in the greater Cincinnati area. And a big reason to that is how proactive our police are. So we don't discourage and we don't discourage our police from enforcing the law like they do on the north side of the river. We back them up. We know that they know that we support them, and that's why we have a better quality of life. In my opinion, Willie, It's why we can get on our parks and not have to smell cheech and Song style smoke just billowing around our parks.
Speaker 2: We can enforce the law on this side of the river.
Speaker 1: Well, if you have time, google William Cunningham Resurrectionist. My great great great grandfather was a mortician who conducted funerals in Cincinnati, and he would bury the bodies at Washington Park, and then three days later he would like a resurrectionist, he would dig them up, rifle through their pockets, and then take the bodies and put them in horse drawn carriages and transport them to the Medical College of Ohio where they would used for medical research. Everyone has a part of their family they're not proud of. William Cunningham the resurrectionist is someone I'm not particularly proud about.
Speaker 4: But he made a living doing that. That's all I can say.
Speaker 3: A fairly resurrectionist is code for grave Robert than Willie. I didn't even know they buried people in Washington Park, but that's good to know, yet another reason I won't be hanging out in Washington Park.
Speaker 4: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, check it out William Cunningham resurrection As the Inquiry did a long story on him.
Speaker 4: He made quite a living.
Speaker 1: And there was one night he's in his buggy with a corpse and he's got his arm around the corpse, which a corpse kind of falling apart, and one of the constables at this point picked up Old Cunney ce un n Y, and they arrested him, and he got out three days later and continued the trade. He traded in human flesh. Now I'm not real proud of that part of my family, shall we say my other family. John Patrick Graham was the mayor of Ellesmere. I'm more proud of that family than old Cunny, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, we know you trace your roots back to Norman, Kentucky, specifically to kent County, Willie. We're very proud to have you as one of our former residents, one with family roots here. And we're still waiting for you to come on back over here by that big condo in the sky down there along the riverfront that you've been eyeing all these years. But we'd love to have you on this side of the river where there is no marijuana smoke to disrupt your dinner as you sit outside and enjoy nice meal.
Speaker 2: At one of our fabulous restaurants.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I know people. Judge likes northern Kentucky, Willie.
Speaker 3: She's a big fan of Covington and all the restaurants down there.
Speaker 4: He likes that.
Speaker 1: Well, we got to run, But to minute remaining, what about your buddy Andy Basheer. Are you anxious to have him take the VP slote and get the hell out of Kentucky?
Speaker 4: Would that be good?
Speaker 3: Well, you know I would say yes, Willy, except that I'm not sure that the Lieutenant Governor we have would be much of a better choice in Kentucky. Right now, I don't know, at least in the little change of pace might be amusing. I think the vice president might pick Andy Basheer just to irritate me, because that's kind of luck.
Speaker 2: I have never good luck, Willy.
Speaker 3: But you know what's amusing, and what is starting to look like Andy Basheer might have a legitimate shot now, as ridiculous as that might sound, is that the Democrats are just infighting. I guess they skipped the whole nomination of a presidential candidates, so now they're taking out all their infighting on picking a vice presidential candidate. And all the Progressives and the moderate Democrats can't get along.
Speaker 2: They're fighting.
Speaker 3: They don't like Shapiro because he's Jewish. They don't like Mark Kelly for some reason. I mean, guy's an astronaut and a fighter pilot. I don't know what's wrong with him, but they don't like him either, so they're you know, Andy Basheer might be just plain white, toast boring enough that he'll fit the road, and nobody can find anything to object about him too, because there's nothing there. You know, it's an empty suit but hey, come on down, because we haven't found a reason to object to him being the vice president.
Speaker 1: I just googled William Cunningham body snatcher. William Cunningham was a body snatcher who lived in Cincinnati. He was a professional and resurrectionist. Cunningham provided corpses to area physicians for research. It was known as old Cunny. That's a part of.
Speaker 2: An entrepreneur, will they not a criminal? An entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: He picked up bodies out of graves. After a few days they were falling apart.
Speaker 3: So well, you know what, it doesn't sound like he was pulling that Shenan against every here on this side of the river. So even years ago, one hundred years ago, Kentucky was still a safe place to live, work and raise a family.
Speaker 4: It didn't smoke pot either, I know that.
Speaker 2: But there you go.
Speaker 1: Just check out William Cunningham Grave, Robert h part of all parts of our family were not proud of. And this is my part. But I'm proud of my Ellesmere part. But Rob Sanders, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham show. Keep hope alive and don't be cheaching Chong and Comington.
Speaker 3: Not a chance Willie, thanks for having me on. It's been great. I can't wait. Just a couple more weeks and we'll be saying hohoda after every chance we have the chat. So looking forward to this Bengals season and joining you and Seg and Tony Bender and Rocky Boyman and everybody in the Bill Cunningham luxury Box.
Speaker 4: It'll be there.
Speaker 1: Mike Brown will back down, write that down, Mike Brown will back down.
Speaker 3: Mike Brown, got it, got it okay. Bill Cunningham said it right here August the fifth.
Speaker 4: Thank you an old cunny. Rob Sanders, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Take care, will We'll see you all.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more, and there's always part families. One is not proud of when I read the stories about William Cunningham and doesn't fill my heart with glee. But he was an entrepreneur living at difficult times and he plied his trade around Washington Park. And now everyone is stoned to death and they'll pay attention. Let's continue with more, Bill Cunningham, Mike Brown back down on news radio seven hundred WLW. How about you and I sitting together, not with Ganji, not with weed, and talk about where we are because you and I together can effectuate positive change. And where this campaign is going. I would note that George Stephanopolis yesterday had the honor of having on Congressman Byron Donalds from the great state of Florida call your county in specific, and all he dealt with was whether or not Kamala Harris is black, or an Indian, or a Jamaican or a Canadian. And the other big issue was what happened on January sixth. So Stephanopolis doesn't care about the current status our country. Every election is about the future, not the past. You may look to the past for queues about how the future is going to be. The best predictor of future actions is prior behavior. Would you agree? So it would take little time to say that the policies advocated by Biden and Harris in twenty twenty, given historical models, would be disastrous in twenty twenty one. Of course, he was somewhat popular in the beginning. But for those of us, maybe you and I that closely follow news and those where the country's going, the great majority of Americans, by the way.
Speaker 3: Do not.
Speaker 1: There are occasional voters, they're turned off by politics. So those of us connected a talk radio understood that in twenty twenty one that Biden Harris administration would be a disaster if they did what they said they were going to do, and unfortunately they did. America was coming out of the worst health catastrophe in over one hundred years. So to bridge the gap, the Trump administration increased the deficit by about seven trillion dollars in order to serve as the bank of last resort. Whenever all the businesses were shut down, money flooded into the system and it would take a long time for that money to work its way out of the system. But that didn't stop Biden Harris from doing what they said they were going to do. As Democrats always do when they got into power, they had the House, the Senate, and the Presidency could do whatever they wanted. They dumped at least another two trillion dollars worth of gasoline on top of the fire. And at the time, Democrats, Republicans everyone was saying, well, if you do that, the seven trillion dollars and the four years of Trump has not worked his way through the system yet, you're going to have trillions of dollars chasing less products. There's going to be massive inflation, and of course Biden Harris said no, there won't be, and of course there was. So Unfortunately they did in twenty twenty three what they said they were going to do, two trillion dollars was dumped into the market. Inflation is skyrocketing still about twenty to thirty percent. They said they would fund Iran. One of the most stupid decisions was to give Iran access to one hundred billion dollars a year and take away all the sanctions because they were contained under Donald Trump. In fact, there were riots in the streets of Tehran. Iranian people were protesting and rioting. They wanted to overthrow the government of Iran. And Iran was on its back, had no money, Hezbollah had no weapons. Hamas was in trouble, Boca Iran was in trouble, the Taliban were in trouble, Isis was in trouble. Goes Iran is the head of the snake, and they fund that all those movements around the world. Another thing Biden Harris did they promised to do, was to fund Iran. Act as if they're not a renegade state, act as if they're like a normal government. The theocracy in Tehran and today tomorrow. What we've had the last two years in Israel is all funded by the American taxpayer because Biden Harris did what they said they were going to do. They also said they're going to open up the southern border. On the first afternoon in office, Joe Biden signed eighty seven executive orders opening up the southern border, getting rid of stay in Mexico, stopped building a defence parole inside the country. They said they were going to do it, and damn it, they did. Plus they said they were going to fund homelessness. If you're in California, where half of homeless live, you have getting checks every month, you have food cards, you have drug cards. In fact, San Francisco will buy needles and heroin for drug addicts, and the homeless thing is absolutely skyrocketed.
Speaker 4: Plus a week media to the police.
Speaker 1: So that's what Biden Hares said they were going to do in twenty one and twenty two, and unfortunately they kept their word to help destroy this country. And if Kamala is elected November the fifth, it doesn't take Creskin to figure out the future of the US will again be bleak. If she says what she's going to do and didn't have to be like that. You may recall I kept stories from twenty twenty three from mainstream media outlets, the so called Pravda of our media, and most of the articles set in twenty twenty three Joe Biden should dump Kamala Harris. She's a drag on the ticket, she's an empty suit. She's got thy stupid giggly laugh doesn't have anything to run on. In fact, one story in The New York magazine, which is the same magazine that has glorified Camelot, published an article quote this was on May thirteenth, twenty twenty three, quote the case for Biden to drop Kamala Harris unquote. And the article dealt with all her failures in San Francisco and California, and now she's the left of Bernie Sanders and a moderate, so to speak, like Joe Biden should dump Kamala Harris. Then Newsweek magazine on June twenty eighth, twenty twenty three, had an essay that said, quote, the Democrats shouldn't ditch Joe Biden, they should ditch Kamala Haha Harris quote unquote. So the liberals were saying, look, she's an empty suit, she cackles, makes no sense, hasn't solved the southern border problem. She's incompetent.
Speaker 4: Get rid of her.
Speaker 1: Then The Washington Post on March fifteenth of twenty twenty three said this, for the country's sake, Vice President Harrish should step aside immediately. So he had the Washington elite saying about a year ago, this woman is incompetent. She can't serve as VP. The best thing for Biden to do is to pick a VP next year twenty twenty four. That is the future of the Democrat Party, mentioning all the names you hear about today and let that person be the VP. So if Biden's got to step down, it will give it to someone competent.
Speaker 4: What a difference a year makes.
Speaker 1: The major leftist media propaganda was panicking saying Harris has got to go. They knew she was totally incompetent, really a joke, and those who know her best like her least, including her staff, were ninety two percent quit that couldn't take her rantings and ravings, her cursing, and her stupidity. So the staff of Kamala Harris last year, we're telling the world this woman doesn't know what she's talking about. What a difference a year makes the same media who says she was incompetent, The Washington Post, Newsweek, New York Times, New York Magazine now say it's Camelot and this Kamala mania. I wonder how ridiculously ludicrous the media must feel now. Is this pointed out by anyone in the so called provda media that we have. I don't think so. Those of us who care about talk radio, we know what's going on. Well, give them credit for one thing. They know that the American electorate has the memory span of a pigeon, and as a consequence, great numbers of the American people don't know what happened in twenty twenty three, don't know what happened in twenty twenty four. In fact, the assassination attempt, the shooting of Donald Trump is so far in the rear view mirror most Americans don't think about it at all. Right, it's unbelievable. We have about a twenty four hour news cycle in our heads and what happened yesterday, the week before, a month ago, is completely irrelevant. The Trumpster was shot on July the thirteenth. It's been about three weeks. How many times does the media talk about that? Not at all? And certainly by the time the election comes, the average voter is not going to be an understanding about what's happening in the Middle East, what's happening in America, what's happening in the world. It's truly unbelievable. How wide is k Kamalatmania? How big is Camelot with a K? Will it continue?
Speaker 4: How deep? How wide is it?
Speaker 1: And I contend for a very long time, It's going to last for a very long time.
Speaker 4: It might be here to stay.
Speaker 1: Biden was able to get elected in twenty twenty having never left his basement, And the only question is how effective will.
Speaker 4: Kamala Mania be?
Speaker 1: Well, average Americans say, look, she's mentally incompetent, she's got a cackle, we can't stand. She has no accomplishments in her life. She advocates policies including eliminating private health insurance, opening up the southern border, reparations, et cetera, that we don't agree with. But will the American people discover exactly who that person is? Because the leftist propaganda machine in this country is massive. It's unbelievable. From the morning news shows to the view to the evening news shows, to the late night comics, to all the major newspapers, all the major magazines, all the major websites, all pump out the idea that Kamala Harris is Camelot. It's Kamla Mania. It's a wide, deep, long, massive propaganda campaign that most Americans currently are buying. The only difference is, at least in America, unlike Nazi Germany in the nineteen thirties, there is alternative ways of getting information, including from yours truly and from different websites, and from talk radio largely conservative, and from certain magazines that we might get the truth. Most Americans really don't care that Kamala Harris is a fool and a bumbling incompetent and even if even if elected, she is going to be like Joe Biden, she'll be much worse. But she is a mind to impose more socialism. She's Bernie Sanders with lipstick, as opposed to Joe Biden, who was a useful idiot to the left. See Biden is senile and demandant right now, had no clue what's going on? Did you see him a few days ago, walk onto the wrong plane on the tarmac, welcoming back to hostages.
Speaker 4: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: By the way, as we sit here about one almost one pm a Monday afternoon, we have he's all over the world calls by the ineptitude of Joe Biden. Yet is the media running stories about Joe Biden's lack of mental acuity? Is the media talking right now about we need a president? Who's the president right now? It's not Joe Biden, It's someone else. So America will only be replacing mental senility with mental stupidity. We go from senile to stupid. That's where we're headed. And the deep state, the leadership of the FBI, the CI etc. They know how the game is played and they're going to attack Torah Torah, Torah, attack Donald Trump at every turn. Can Donald Trump win? Absolutely? The race is his to win. But he can't alienate any Republican voters to give them an excuse not to vote for him.
Speaker 4: And twenty twenty allegedly he.
Speaker 1: Lost the state of Georgia by about eleven thousand votes. The weekend He's spent time in Georgia be rating Brian Kemp, the governor of Georgia, by the way, is a Republican that gave him a template how to beat a screaming African American female for the governorship. He's got party organizations in every county in the state of Georgia, and he needs to win it, and win Georgia badly. So why go out of your way to alienate the governor of the state that you must win. I don't understand it. He needs to run a more clean campaign about who he attacks, and any time spent talking about Kama Harris's race is wasted. Talk about the policies, talk about what she advocates policy wise, and talk about how the difference would be if Trump wins the presidency. If anything, she will be worse because the Left intends to increasingly push America in the direction they desire, and Kamala isn't going to stop them. She's going to incur reach them. Unlike Joe Biden, who was a putz, a useful idiot. The staff and Kamala ran the presidency and this is what we got. So Donald Trump can win, but he's got to quit making minor unforced errors exploded into significance by the American people. Seven of the last eight elections, the Democrats won the popular vote. In twenty twenty, Biden supposedly got eighty one million votes and Donald Trump got seventy four million, the most votes ever received by the most popular Democrat ever in the minds of the Democratic Party, Barack ers Saint Obama got about sixty nine million votes. So Donald Trump got five million more votes than Obama.
Speaker 4: In his prime.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, because of registering quickly large numbers of people supposedly in voting absentee in an unattended to lockboxes without the voter ID, Biden gets eighty one million votes. Does anyone believe that Joe Biden was significantly better at campaigning than Barack Usain Obama?
Speaker 4: Of course not.
Speaker 1: So Trump's got to be told that you have to stick to the script. Do not attack fellow Republicans over anything. Draw your fire over the target to Kamala Harris and the policies she advocates, whether in San Francisco or the last four years. If you do that, you can win the election. You probably will not win the popular vote, which is a nice thing, but it's not critical. The electoral college is what truly matters. But for a Republican to win, you have to thread the needle. When you might lose the popular vote by six or seven million, you got to thread the needle. Why anger Brian Kemp, the governor of Georgia and his large organization ready to go to work for Donald Trump when Camp has endorsed Donald Trump. Keep looking backwards and you can't see what's going to hit you in the future. So can she win Kamala Mania? Absolutely? And only November fifth will tell. Let's continue. You and I together can change the course of history if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. As we continue, coming up next to John Lott Crimeresearch dot Org about the comments of Pete Buddha Judge recently and those that George Tefanopp listened. More Bill cunning Into Great American Live joam of the Red's playing tonight in Miami. First pitch about six forty and airtime right here with Lance, etc. Begins at five point forty all on news Radio seven hundred WULW by Billy cunning Into Great America once again one of the morning talk shows. Pete Buddha Judge simply blurted out the fact that crime is at a fifty year low. The murders are down and drug dealing is down. That and that immigration is good because after all, immigrants commit fewer crimes the Native Americans. And also I see the Kamala Harrison's position on the Second Amendment where she's given no interviews in the past fifteen to thirty days, but nonetheless she's going to round the corner on confiscating guns. A man with many answers John Lott, who worked in the Trump Department of Justice. He's an academician. I think he's a scholar. He's bright guy, but also very practical on those issues. John Lott, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I see you have a column at the Federalist and you talk about the issue of what Kamala Harris up until she switches her position I'm sure soon would want to do under the Second Amendment. So can you tell the American people the history of Kamala Harris and what she would do with the right of Americans to own and possess guns.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I mean, Biden has been the most anti self defense president that we've had in our lifetime. She even works than Obama. He's put literally, as of the middle of last year, thousands of gun dealers out of business with his zero tolerance policy. You make one tiny trivial paperwork mistake, even one that the Obama administration had looked at and said was inconsequential, and you have to reopen it just to take away somebody's firearms license. He's gone and done the banking of people in the firearms business, where he's put pressure on financial institutions not to do business with them so they don't have somebody to handle the credit cards for their customers or their checks. And he's done other things too to put people out of business. And so he's been really bad on these things. But if anything, in twenty twenty, Kamala Harris ran to his left. While they both agree on things like an assault weapons van, he wanted to confiscate guns that people already had. Biden said that it would be even by said that that would be unconstitutional to do that, and then she said, even if she couldn't get it through Congress, she was going to issue executive orders to both ban the guns and also to confiscate them. Now, one thing I will say that Bien has done, which makes her threats even worse now than they were back then. Is Biden has put together a national gun registry. Is about two years ago they had computerized the records for about one billion firearms transactions over many decades. And you know, it's one thing to go and say you're going to confiscate the guns, but if you know which guns different people own. And of course the buy An administration has done things like put pressure on Bank in America and other credit card companies to give credit card receipts so they can know who has purchased guns and so they can kind of make sure that their national registry is even more complete. But if you know who who has the guns, I mean, you can say voluntarily turn them in, but if you don't turn them in, then they'll have a list of who has a gun and who doesn't. But she's even much more than that. She's talked about changing the liability rules for company she claims and buying of courses. Claimed that you can't sue gun maker. Isn't that a lie? If they make a defective gun, they can be sued. If they break the law and don't do a background check on a gun, if they sell they can be sued But what she wants to do is to make it so that if they go and somebody sell a gun and somebody uses it improperly they get into an accident or something, the gun maker should be sued for. That be kind of like saying Ford Motor should be sued if somebody's not paying attention while they're driving and they get into an accident, and Ford should be liable for any deaths then and should be covering the medical costs and should cover repairs and pain and suffering and will wages. I mean, we have over five million Americans that are injured each year in traffic accidents. Yeah, you have almost fifty thousand which are killed. You know, what do you think would happen to Ford Motor or other car companies if they were liable for all those costs from all those accidents and nothing wrong with the car. It's just that somebody wasn't paying attention when they were driving.
Speaker 1: And so right now, the gunmakers have something like qualified immunity that if they produce an effective product, like anything else in life productive, maybe a Firestone tire that's defective, you can sue Firestone tire if it's defective. But what the Kamala Harris wants to do that. If you have a if Smith and Wesson produces firearms and one of the firearms are wrongfully used in a hold up, that somehow Smith and Wesson isssued because they robber, killed, or shot somebody, in which case, Smith and Wesson is out of business. So the goal is going to get money, right, the goal was given out of business right, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Mean maybe you should sue forward if one of their cars are used as a getaway car and a crime.
Speaker 1: Well that would be ridiculous, but that is what Kamala Harris wants to do. And a smaller thing in the same vein, she eliminated qualified immunity for police officers. And that means that if a cop makes a negligent mistake, not intentionally killing somebody. Let's say a cop pulls somebody over and they pull over the wrong person and they may arrest the wrong person.
Speaker 4: Okay, we made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Qualified immunity means that person can sue the police and get a uge recovery, which means the cop, the police officer, the corrections official, deputy sheriff. They can't get credit cards, they can't buy a home because they're constantly going to be sued and run out of business. That's just one aspect what Kamala Harris wants to do. So when she changes that position, what she will in the next few weeks, how serious should we take it?
Speaker 4: Because at this point she's going to round the corner on that one.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Miss a lot of position that her campaign has changed for her. She hasn't actually come out and made statements on them yet personally, but everything from cracking to the gun confiscation thing that we talked about before, the taxes, oil drilling, lots of different types of issues she's changed, or at least her campaign has said over the last few weeks that her position has completely changed on those things. Of course, another illegal immigration, how about this one?
Speaker 1: Tell the American people, you're an expert crime prevention research center, etc. Crime research, you do it all. I constantly hear from Pete booda judge and others that these large millions and millions of unattached males, poorly educated come into America and they don't come at crime in the same way, in the same volume as native born Americans.
Speaker 4: Why is that a lie?
Speaker 5: Usually the number is that they point to kind of mixed together legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. Immigrants actually do commit crime at very low rates. Illegal immigrants commit crimes at many times higher than the rate of native born Americans. And you know the problem is is that most states, virtually none of the states will collect that data because it's kind of politically toxic for people to go and deal with these types of things. The Trump administration was beginning to try to put that stuff together, but even within the bureaucracy and stuff, there was tremendous resistance to adequately getting that type of data together. And that's the big probably. Look, you know, Buddha dead, and the Democrats and the media want to go and claim, look, crime was going up under Trump and it's falling under Biden, and they keep on saying that. Look the polls people are saying that they think crime is worse now, and the media has all these headlines that say crime is falling, but people erroneously think that it's going off. And my response is that the people have a lot better idea about what the crime data is than the media. There's two measures that we have of crime. One is the FBI Nibrus data, which counts reported crimes even though most police departments aren't completely reporting as data to the FBI in the last few years. And then you have the National Crime Victimization Data, which looks at reported and unreported crime to get a measure of total crime, and you takes the last year we have total data for both of those places was twenty twenty two. In that year, the FBI claim that violent crime fell by two percent, the National Crime Victimization Data showed a forty two percent increase in violent crime and one year we've never seen such a big increase. And it also increased in twenty twenty one, even though the FBI claims that it fell, and that year too. So what happens is, you know, if here go to most people and say do you want to just look at the number of reported crimes or do you want to look at total crime? I think most people would say you want to look at total crime because they may know that a lot of people over the last few years, as law enforcements collapsed in this country, have stopped reporting crime to the police. And so, but what happens is the media and democratic politicians want to just say, well, we just want to look at the number of crimes report to police. We don't want to look at total crimes. And unfortunately, the media fact checkers when when Trump or others make what I regard is the correct statements looking at total crime, the media fact checkers go out and say that he's lying on it. And John Locke can find all that there on our website.
Speaker 1: Well, give the American people the website which I got to ask you to it, but is a crime research center dot com.
Speaker 4: What is the website?
Speaker 5: Crimeresearch dot org, crimeresearch dot org.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, secondly, I've had several topics on this about police agencies not asking the immigration status of a criminal. I know in the urban areas, Blue cities, Blue States, no one is collecting the data as far as are you a legal citizen or not? So when Pete booda judge and others says, you know what, legal immigrants don't commit much crime, it's because when arrested, many police are barred from asking about immigration status.
Speaker 4: Correct, you don't know who's.
Speaker 5: Legal and who's issues. Right, whether there are two issues there one is, You're right. A lot of police departments never even asked. But even the ones that do try to ask the federal government is doing an absolutely horrible job of keeping records on those types of things and reporting that data to people, and so you know it's in fact even you know, you have the Knicks background check system for people purchasing guns. And my understanding is that the Biden administration has been fiddling with the the data there to make it so that if an illegal tries to buy a gun, they're not going to be plagued. Because it's supposed to be either legal residents or American citizens who are allowed to buy guns, and so it's supposed to stop illegals from buying guns. But they've decided that they don't think that they should be prevented from buying guns.
Speaker 1: So police do not ask immigration status. In many areas it is barred. They don't report to immigration authorities if they haven't illegal. So the data that says illegals don't commit crime is completely false because we don't have the numbers. The gut tells me they're over the top increases, but you don't collect the data. And secondly, there are many police agencies New York and LA that for a year or two reported no crimes because their computers are not in sync with the FBI computer so maybe nineteen to forty percent of cities are not reporting crime to the FBI data center in Washington because they don't want to report it. They don't have to report it. It makes them look bad. They don't report it. And as you've pointed out many times, citizens themselves, it's worthless to call police. In many areas, they don't come anyway, and they simply accepted as a cost of doing business, Like in San Francisco, Who in the heck is ever going to call police when essentially the police come an hour or two or three hours later, and they didn't want to take a report because it doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 5: And so these wrongs right le Elon Musk said that one of the reasons why he's moving SpaceX and X from San Francisco to Texas is because a lot of his employees have just given up even reporting crimes to the police. But you know, just the exec numbers. In twenty twenty two, thirty two percent of police departments in the United States didn't report any crime data to the FBI and another twenty four only partially reported crime data. You had less than half the police departments report complete crime data to the FBI.
Speaker 1: So a z accurate to say that crime is up, but reporting crime is way down, and it's for political and other purposes. But to hear the Democrats talk about a Kamala Harrison et Ce crime is at a fifty year low. When that's a lie. Most Americans know it. You talk about SpaceX. Chevron a few days ago said we're moving the hell out of California.
Speaker 4: We can't think it anymore.
Speaker 1: We're going to Texas, California's and other failed city state in which they don't function, like New York City doesn't function. And those in charge of the Democrat Party are Keem Jefferies and Senator Schumer, they live a mile apart of New York City. And those in charge of the Congress from California are people like Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris. They all live together in San Francisco, and the San Francisco New York are basically running the United States of America. At least you say about the Republicans Johnson, the speakers from Oklahoma, I'm sorry, Louisiana, Louisiana, Yeah, And the leader of the Senates from from Kentucky at least it's a little bit dispersed. Now. Lastly, you have a column posted about the issue of individuals who have weapons, the mandatory buyback programs, which means we know what guns you have, and Kamala Harris said it would be mandatory, we know what guns you have, We're gonna knock on your door and we're gonna pay, We're going to buy the guns from you. Now, her surrogates have said, well, we're not going to do that anymore. But you know, when she has the power, I can only imagine John Lott, Well, if she's elected the president, she's going to think those policies are the kind of policies that Americans want, and she's going to give it to them because she's from San Francisco and the leadership of the Democrats are from New York City and Chicago, and they look at things completely differently. The people that live in the Dakota's people that live in Iowa, I live in Ohio completely different. And so when you say crime is down, well, thirty two percent never reported the crime. Said don't want to report crime because it is worthless. And all these proposals of Kamala Harrison the past have ruined the city of San Francisco. And just briefly, John Lott, I talk with you off the air about this. I had really a positive sense about two or three weeks ago that Trump was going to win and there'll be sanity back into Washington. Now with the media coverage of Kamala Harris, how great she has a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Joan of Arc. Do you have the same hope that the American people will understand these issues as we presented today and do you have a sense there's going to be some hope or not.
Speaker 5: Well, I have to have hope because I think he'll be an absolute disaster otherwise. But look, you know, you talk about these changes, or at least the campaign's claims that she's changing your position. People just have to watch the videos from you know, this last few years where she enthusiastically, I mean said, you know, it's not just that she wanted to comfort. She definitely wanted it, and she will used words like that, you know, and the enthusiasm that she had for banning cracking or making it so people would stop eating meat, or forcing people to have to use paper straws rather than plastic straws. Even at the same time she talked about how horrible paper straws were and how they collapsed when you use them, and the taste and stuff like that. But you know, people just have to listen to the enthusiasm that she had for these things, and somebody doesn't go in a few years from being enthusiastic about all these different policy positions. And I hope the campaign and others and people have probably seen this on acts and stuff. But just play the videos over and over and over again. In Western Pennsylvania, they should have the fracking one, just over and over and over again. There's like five different times where she was asked about cracking and she kept on.
Speaker 1: Saying definitely, definitely.
Speaker 5: She was going to do it, or confiscation, the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, also, she's against Christmas. We're gonna play later her comments on Christmas. But John Locke, once again, crimeresearch dot Org, all the facts are there. And once again, John Lott, you're a great American. Keep hope alive, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, John, Thank you, Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more. I'll tell you what I have hope if the American people become informed and don't listen to individuals like Pete Boodha, Judge and others talk about how crime is down fifty year low. Of course there's no reporting of crime, but that's a different issue. Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: I want to talk policy.
Speaker 4: They just want to use propaganda.
Speaker 6: To steal your vote.
Speaker 7: The left.
Speaker 6: You're just trying to tell this woman as a savior for the black community, but all she's done is hurt the black community since.
Speaker 4: She came into the game.
Speaker 6: See, the first step in destroying the black community is to dismantle the black family. So aside from her could as a prosecutor, why don't we ask missus Willie Brown, if Kamala Harris cares about black families?
Speaker 4: Hello, buyet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: We did it, Joe.
Speaker 8: We're talking about sinking to Bismarck. And what about the first man going? What what do he do? Have an affair with a nanny? Imagine if Trump story, boy, that what he would announce today. He's out of the He's out of the race.
Speaker 1: What the media accounts that the nanny got pregnant with uh Kamala's her husband and didn't keep the child.
Speaker 4: I wonder what that means.
Speaker 1: This is all about cash, just saying thank you the first, the first gentleman to be is doing a wild thing with the nanny. But the media, have you seen anything on CNN and the Pravda about this?
Speaker 4: And what about if you care about the Black family?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk to missus Willie Browne. She came up to speak in Georgia. Okay, she put the cheese on the cracker shelf. Wow, so much for the Black family. And and what about the dead the dead bear cub? Can you tell me it's going on with Robert Kennedy Jr. There it is ten year old mystery solved.
Speaker 4: I mean, what what's going on? That's that's animal cruelty.
Speaker 1: There it is ten years ago. They were thinking out did the bear cub get the central right car? Police are going nuts? What happened is he says he was in northern New York and there was a dead bear cub off to the side of the road, stopped his car. RFK Jr. Put the dead bear in his trunk, drove it to Central Park and at night dropped it off.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking what.
Speaker 8: And that guy wants to become president of the United States. Great well, at least he didn't have a nanny, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: But she didn't didn't keep the baby. By the way, is abortion healthcare for unborn babies?
Speaker 8: Will he the stood reporters and proud service of her local tame star heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 4: Tame star quality you.
Speaker 8: Could feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun and Broad Heating at five one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 4: What let's see well he reads update.
Speaker 8: The Reds kick off that seven game road trip tonight with the first of four in the land of Jackie Gleeson. That is Miami to start winning versus the Marlins who beat the Reds a month ago. Two out of three here five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch and Kelsey Chevrolet Xtra Inning.
Speaker 4: Show after the game.
Speaker 8: Little League Baseball, not good right now for the Great Lakes Regional in an elimination game. Not good second inning Jasper Indiana leeds Hamilton West Side All Stars for nothing.
Speaker 1: One they called the Hamilton Joe's there's out a different.
Speaker 4: Time, It's a different team.
Speaker 8: Let's see more leagues Cup action tonight in around the thirty two at t QL Stadium. FC Cincinnati hosting New York City FC at seven thirty ESPN fifteen thirty. Let's see Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals are on the field in about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Well. Mike Brown's back down at Jamar.
Speaker 8: Chase preseason opener Saturday facing Tampa Bay at pay Corpse Stadium.
Speaker 1: Answer the question will he backed down to Mike Brown?
Speaker 8: College football Georgia the Dogs. The Dogs home of d Trent Rosecrans or GT tent is ranked number one in USA Today preseason Coaches poll the Ohio State University Buckeyes or second, followed by Oregon, Texas and Alabama.
Speaker 1: Doug Amoff's ex wife responds after a second gentleman admitted to an affair with the babysitter film at eleven.
Speaker 4: Notre Dames, seventh, the home of Rocky Boyman.
Speaker 1: What about Michigan make it the death penalty? Is that correct in football? I hope so.
Speaker 4: I talked to Tom Weaveman about it.
Speaker 8: That we don't have to worry about that team up north anymore, I said, Ohio State is jealous. Bye Bye Olympic Updated Service of Cincinnati Tax resolution powered by Tave Sheldon. Simone Biles wins the silver and Jordan Chiles the bronze and the U for the USA and floor exercise. Biles and also Sunny Lee nodded the medals for the balance beam. They both fell off the balance beam during their efforts. Today, I get on in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm off admitted to having an affair with the babysitter great shortly after The Daily Mail published the report last week that the second Gentleman had an affair with his daughter's babysitter and got her pro Now she didn't keep the child. Does that mean that like evaporated or what does that mean?
Speaker 2: O don't know.
Speaker 4: Let me think about that right. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Let's see Noah Lyles of the US as the world's fastest man, wins the one hundred meter final yesterday by an eyebrow by five to one thousands of a second.
Speaker 1: So we take a second divided into one thousand pieces that quick. But he wouldn't as an eyebrow.
Speaker 8: USA's Christian Faulkner out of Alaska, took the gold medal in the women's road cycling, taking the lead over three others with about three kilometers to go.
Speaker 4: That was a heck of a race.
Speaker 1: During my first marriage, Kirsten and I went through some difficult times, said the second gentleman, on account of my actions, it's always the man. By the way, of course, I took responsibility. Thank god, in the year since we worked through as a family, came out strong on the other side. By the way, how'd the baby come out? Don't know pieces So I don't know what to tell you. I'm just saying, you know me, I don't want to call his contract no, And then you got the well. Speaking of controversy, how about the French pole vaulter. Please tell me about the French Apparently, I guess over the weekend he was a track and field and uh, he pole vaulted over the bar, but and uh, something else got in the way.
Speaker 4: He's now he now he might now become a porn star.
Speaker 1: So they slowed it down and his private parts hit the pole to knock it down.
Speaker 4: The poll the other the other polled in vault. One pole vaulted, but one one did, one didn't.
Speaker 1: But now he wants to be a porn star.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess he's been offered. I don't know what. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm just we'll just report the news here, folks. Plus, don't forget Willie. This weekend now is break dancing competition for the Olympics.
Speaker 4: How about this?
Speaker 1: King Charles refuses Harry's telephone calls after committing a cardinal sin against his father. King Charles, the President, King of England. Yeah, won't take Harry's calls after committing a cardinal sin against his father.
Speaker 4: What he was, Prince Philip? What what did Harry do? I have to read? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he's sure Harry did something. The President King.
Speaker 4: Takes some extra money, or a couple of jewels or something.
Speaker 1: I don't say jewels are among the poll voters. I'm just saying that mean crown jewels.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Ohio State says Michigan shouldet the death penalty. Was that national title stolen by the Wolverines?
Speaker 4: Should it never have happened?
Speaker 8: We'll see if the n C double A if there is one still they don't have, if they take any action on gods on the team up north.
Speaker 1: They have no guts. Could be I think there was an NC double A left him right.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, not that I know of. The new Michigan.
Speaker 1: Coach, Sharon Moore was one of seven members of the twenty twenty three National Football champion Michigan Wolverines who committed serious violations.
Speaker 4: I guess hardball got out of there at the right time.
Speaker 1: I guess more deleted fifty two text messages with former Michigan stafford Connor Stallion, named after the poll voter, in October twenty three. On the same day, the media reports revealed Stallions was leading an effort to capture the play calling signals of future opponents. They were stealing the signs, stealing the signals. That's why Michigan beat Ohio State. Michigan should get the death.
Speaker 8: Betty, Well, you know who else did that? As a Canada and the Olympic Soccer I saw, though, they're coaching the other play and the players suffered through it and they didn't even know about it.
Speaker 4: Did they have the drone or something?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they had a drone in that And I'm thinking, well, I mean, if you're the opposite team and you're thinking you look up at as guy, what's that thing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What's going on up there? Michigan cheat? Yes, you can't do that.
Speaker 8: Yes, I mean if if they did it, why did everybody else death penalty?
Speaker 4: I'm sure you c would never have done that.
Speaker 8: No, and then you know what it is, never would have done The Wolverines just got caught.
Speaker 4: That's it. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Tom Weiedman should be ashamed of Michigan and George Hurst should be ashamed of Michigan for cheating their way to the title. And if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.
Speaker 4: That's what Tom Wiedman says.
Speaker 1: Yep, segment, we got to get back to the commercials segment, Give me out of it. By the way, the Reds have got to start winning baseball games. That would be advisable at some point, Yeah, segment, give me out.
Speaker 4: Of the student?
Speaker 2: Will ye?
Speaker 8: On this Monday, August the fifth, over the weekend, a very special birthday?
Speaker 4: Who's that? Fritz turned to the hippo? How big is how big?
Speaker 8: Fritz the hippo turned two over the weekend, So we say, Fritzi happy seg man, Get me out of the stude report unknown on weight, probably about two thousand pounds. We leave Willie, We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 9: All that, ladies and gentlemen and everyone else that is called bidenomics. That is called bidenomics, and we are very proud of Bidenomics.
Speaker 4: Then we did it.
Speaker 1: Joe, I menage that for the next four to eight years, I'd rather be in the middle of Hurricane Debbie under the water. I'd rather be in Madagascar breeding commodo dragons for a living. Those are nasty things. And by the way, how much did Kamala care about the black family of Mayor Willie Brown as much as that poll water cared about his own poles. We didn't vault enough. Now he's in the porn on news radio seven hundreds. Let's continue. Whenever stopped, we simply continue. I would note that cam sample Bengals end I think on defense is about fourth or fifth and the depth start is out for the season with then Achilles tendon difficulty. Of course, the Bengals play Saturday against Tampa and then we'll see what happens with that. The Reds are out of town the next six or seven games. Four in Miami starting to dide about five point forty. I would note that the ex wife of Harris's Kamala Harris's present husband, is speaking out, and this is the campaign that is saying that jd Vance is weird. I'm thinking jd Vance is weird. Well, it appears these are the San Francisco values that second gentleman, Doug em Hoff responds after the second gentleman admitted to an affair with a babysitter nanny and seemingly Doug em Off got the babysitter pregnant and she didn't keep the child according to media accounts. Whatever that means. I think that means what you and I think it means. And of course the ex wife of Doug Mhoff has come out saying they ended the marriage in a variety of reasons many years ago. He was a great father to our kids, continues to be a great friend of mine. I'm proud of the warm and supportive, blended family Doug, Kamala and I have built together kind of like a thropple kind of a deal. And Jade Vance is weird. Nonetheless, this is normal, at least in San Francisco, and so this will percolate for a while, I would imagine then quickly die out because the media will not stay with this very long at all, because it is injurious to Kamala Harris and the weirdness you find in San Francisco. I can't imagine if you would take the values of New York City and San Francisco and say that's what we need in Covington and Hamilton, that's what we need and in Clinton County. I don't think that would work. So the media will have these blips of a story that is very negative for Kamala Harris, etc. But then quickly move on to something else and keep attacking Donald Trump and the Jade Vance for being weird. Of course, in San Francisco, this will not be very weird at all. And secondly, as we speak at twelfth at two thirteen pm, the State Department is holding a lot of Powell meetings in the Situation Room along with President Joe Biden supposedly in charge. This is a guy that walked on the wrong plane a couple nights ago. When the hostages returned. He cannot put together two sentences and make any sense, and so one of the most complicated situations in the world is the Middle East? Would you agree? Kind of complicated there? What is the mental ability of Joe Biden to actually control events in our response in the Middle East? It's basically non existent. It doesn't happen. Can not assume that when you have the diplomats and the generals, together with numerous telephone calls to the leaders of NATO country, Saudi Arabia, Cutter, the UAE, that they're discussing the ins and outs what to do Hesblahamas, and Iran, that Joe Biden is capable of discharging the duties as the president.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that there are some Republicans misguided that say we should force him out under the twenty fifth Amendment and put Kamala Harris behind the resolute desk in the Oval Office right now, My god, I hope not because because there's a chance, I know it's remote, but there's a chance that Kamala Harris might do something right which she's spent her political career not doing, and therefore she'd be almost unbeatable because the message of Donald Trump and the Republicans is that you do not want to give total power to Kamala Harris because of her history of abject FIS failures and everything.
Speaker 4: That she's tried.
Speaker 1: So to put her in a position where sees the acting president under the twenty fifth Amendment when not one American has ever voted for her for president would be an abomination of the democratic process. The party running on a threat to democracy is conducting itself in quite an undemocratic way. Would you agree, Because the mental condition of Joe Biden's been well known for the last three or four years. According to Akamala Harris, she's met personally with the president eighty six times in the past year and has conducted hundreds of telephone calls with him. And when asked on a rope line whether or not she noticed any difference in his mental acuity from the time she first met him about six years ago to today, and she said, no, he's the same Joe. Oh, Joe, He's the same Joe. That is a lie. You and I know it's a lie. If this was Donald Trump or some Republicublican they would pursue this to the ends of the earth to demonstrate that the president is conducting a fraudulent presidency, and those supporting that Republican president should be held to political account, but you'll see no stories. There's been no stories in the mainstream media. I call it the provda press, indicating the number of Democrats who knew that Joe Biden was not mentally equipped to discharge the duties as the president for many years, especially the last one year or two years, and did nothing about it because politically it was not the right thing to do. And I wouldn't point out that the Washington Press as recently as a year ago, won that Kamala Harris fired despite the lack of mental acuity of Joe Biden. They wanted Kamala Harris out as the vice president. On September thirteenth, twenty twenty three, in New York Magazine, by the way, the same rag that recently glorified camel with a k Camelot, published an article entitled quote the case for Biden to drop Kamala Harris, and that article, which I read, went on and on about her horrible failures in every aspect of her political life. She's a sixty year old woman that's been so called in public service now for over thirty years, that in San Francisco as a city prosecutor, crime proliferator, as the elected county prosecutor like the Melissa Powers, the Melissa Powers of San Francisco. She gave Texas El Paso to cop killers and arrestedt marijuana users when it was popular to do so, and told police to be less aggressive in pulling individuals over. As the attorney general of the state of California, she ordered the prison system in California, at taxpayer's expense, of course, to pay for the transitioning of inmates from male to female, then put them in female prince in the state of California. So Camelot right now is glorified. A year ago, that same magazine New York wanted her out of office. They wanted Joe to replace her with someone competent. This was a year ago. And then on June twenty eight, twenty twenty three, Newsweek magazine put up an essay labeled quote, the Democrats should not ditch Joe Biden. They should ditch Kamala Harris because she's cackling, making no sense in charge of the Southern Border, and she's incompetent. And ninety one percent of her staff quit because they couldn't handle her rantings and ravings was a terrible boss, including some of the current employees of MSNBC SO Newsweek said ditch her, she's incompetent. Then on March to fifteenth, the Washington Post chipped in by saying, quote, for the country's sake, Vice President Harris should step aside.
Speaker 4: Quit.
Speaker 1: That's the Washington Post. So a year later, my gosh, are they singing a different tune now? It is Camelot is Kamala Mania? The same Washington media a year ago who said Kamala Harris is incompetent, it's the same media today saying we got a supporter. Is that the job of a mainstream media? Eighty one percent of the American people say we're on the wrong course. We can't continue. Right now, the interest paid on the national debt is greater than the budget for the Department of Defense, and every one hundred days we borrow an additional one trillion dollars. Right now, it's at thirty six trillion thirty six trillion dollars, and the interest rates are going down a little bit, but not much, not significantly lower. We borrow new money every ninety days of one trillion dollars. We can't afford it. So the media hype about Kamala Mania is based upon political expediency and not reality. The propaganda tsunami that we're watching now with Kamala Harris will not stop until noon on November sixth. Then it'll stop, and you can count on that the wave will get bigger and bigger and bigger in attempt to sweep up everything in its path and land Kamala Harris in the White House. There'll be no let up. Don't expect one. I know a lot of my buddies I talk to them around the country say at some point the honeymoon phase will end and that the sugar high will be over, and that the truth will be exposed to the American people about the incompetence of Kamala Harris that the Washington Post had a year ago. But things are different now. The Kamala Mania is wide and deep and will cover the entire country and the whole world, and how many Americans will be swept up with the idea of having the first black, female Indian, Jamaican Canadian president and American history. There will not be an examination of her positions, which include eliminating your private medical health insurance. Do you want to stand in line with Medicaid recipients from all around the world. That's Kamala Harris. She's in charge of the southern border. It's been an unmitigated disaster, with twenty million illegals piling into the country, over flooding completely our medical system, education system, and also housing. One of the reasons you pay so much for rent these days is because we have twenty million additional human beings competing for rent in your apartment building, paid for by the federal government. She also believes in reparations for all, I guess including herself, even though her family in the distant past brought in and owned African slaves in Jamaica. She wants reparations for all. She believes police should have should not have qualified immunity, they should be sued. She also wants to under Black Lives Matter banner bail out of jail those who commit serious crimes in Minneapolis. You put all that together, plus he thinks abortion is a sacrament. Someone needs to ask her what kind of healthcare is abortion for the unborn baby?
Speaker 4: Not so much so.
Speaker 1: The disaster of Kamala Harris with the idea that I've just won the presidency and therefore I have more power, I can do exactly what I want to do. Unbridled bridle by the media that will not in any way objectively cover her because of her race and her gender is unbelievable. What's going to happen and the policies in the Middle East. I've seen articles over the weekend from the Federalists and elsewhere that those who hold American hostages understand that a Trump gets into the White House, there'll be a real sheriff in charge, a real cowboy in the White House. We better clean up these issues before Trump takes over. We got Kamala Harris right now well, and we got Joe Biden conducting meetings as I speak in the situation room. Is Israel is waiting for attacks in the north, the South, and the East simultaneously. We need a president that's mentally alert, and we don't have it by any objective measurement. Heck, a couple of nights ago, he walked onto the wrong plane when the hostages came back. It's unbelievable what's happening. And if you want this disaster to continue economically, if you want gasoline powered cars to be eliminated, if you want the border to stay wide open. If you think your private medical health insurance should be eliminated, you got a candidate and her name is Kamala Harris. Now, over the next few weeks, her surrogates are going to say, well, she doesn't really mean any of that. Guess what will she sit for an objective media interview for an hour going over all.
Speaker 4: These positions she's taken.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not a lot of my buddies say she'll be exposed in September October.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: The media will not do it if the media doesn't cover this story about her husband impregnating a babysitter, which to me is completely irrelevant to national policy, completely irrelevant to national policy. But if it was on, if the shoe was on the other foot, if Donald Trump had impregnated a babysitter or a nanny, the world would end as we know it. But see, that's the game the mainstream media, the PROVDA media plays when it comes to democrats, especially when in protected categories. But who's not in protective categories? How about African American conservatives? How does the media treat Senator Tim Scott or Ken Blackwell or Supreme Court justices who are black how do they treat how do they treat Justice Thomas.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 1: You got to be the right kind of black person. If you're the right kind of a black person, you get media protection. If you're not the right kind of black person, you're treated like Clarence Thomas has been treated. And that's the big differential. I let's continue with more. The huge advantages that Kamala Harris has will become manifest. She's going to be pushed by the newspapers, by the websites, by the mainstream media, by colleges and universities, by the morning talk shows, by the view, by the evening news programs, constantly going to be push, push, push, critically analyzing JD. Vans for being weird while giving Kamala Harris's husband a pass for impregnating a babysitter.
Speaker 4: Who's weird. I don't think it's JD. Vance or Bernie Marino. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'll let's continue with more two twenty five Home of Your Reds playing tonight in Miami four game set, and then the Bengals at it with Joe Burrow playing Saturday right here against Tampa. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham the Great American Live at Chrome of the Red Legs and more News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Bid Nomics is working. It's a term we're very proud of, I must tell you, because Bidenomics is working. It's working, Bynomics, bidynomics, and Bidenomics is working. All of this is part of our blue print together for what America can be. This is bidyonomics, bionomics. That is called Bidenomics, and we are very proud of bidonomics.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, hello, hello, quiet, and I'm scos.
Speaker 4: I'm broadcasting tell you's out in Oops. You ever notice she keeps you repeating things.
Speaker 1: Well, the way things are don't have to be the way things have to be. If the way things were or the way things are, let's face it, not as bad as things used to be, because that's the way things are, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then of course Nancy Pelosi wants to add Joe Biden to Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 4: Want to asked you what are you got to do? Put him on top or put him at the bottom. So we got right now we have on Mount Rushmore as usually top of this game.
Speaker 7: Such a consequential President of the United States, a Mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States.
Speaker 3: Want to know what comes next?
Speaker 7: That he belongs up there on Mount Rushmore, Lincoln and Joe Biden. But you've got Teddy Roosevelt up there and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden.
Speaker 4: So right, we're gonna add him to it.
Speaker 1: But can you tell the American people that Washington bingo, Lincoln bingo, Teddy Roosevelt in the corner bingo, and then Jefferson, don't tell him. I hand you on the hook there.
Speaker 4: Oh I did that.
Speaker 8: I was alone, right, I said that, what are they gonna do? Chip out Teddy Roosevelt, putting Biden in there the Democratic the other three would fall, the other three would fall to the ground.
Speaker 1: They are Jimmy Carter, these are the Democratic Mountain.
Speaker 4: This is what they're going to put at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Carter, Okay, Barack Hussein Obama, Yeah, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: Those are the four, right, those are going to be at the bottom of Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 4: That the Democratic Mount Rushmore? Right, right?
Speaker 1: Because right now we have Washington who was non political, right, Jefferson non political right. Abraham Lincoln started the Republican Party to stop the Democrats from enslaving more.
Speaker 4: Blacks, greatest one we've ever had.
Speaker 1: And then tr Correct who did great work one hundred and thirty years ago. But I'm telling you right now, do you take Jimmy Carter, Barack Hussain, Obama throwing Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. That's the mount rushmore the Demo Party?
Speaker 4: So are you going to put them like it's below them? Right below them?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: I thought you were going to put them off to the side, off and then put four Republicans on the other side.
Speaker 1: Who would be the four Republicans beginning with Lincoln, tr Eisenhower and Reagan.
Speaker 8: Sounds pretty good to me. How about those four sounds pretty good to me. Just then they'll all be looking at each other.
Speaker 4: And that's better.
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Is that better than Jimmy Carter, Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris?
Speaker 4: I think goes four.
Speaker 8: I was I was hoping that Joe Biden might between might be between James Buchanan and Herbert Hoover.
Speaker 1: That was a wide you know, when James Buchanan was the President's have no idea eighteen fifty six.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows that. Well good, I'm glad everybody does. Canon.
Speaker 8: Everybody knows this too, Willie, that the Tame Star the stood reporters of proud service of her local Tame Star Heating in their conditioning dealers Tame Star quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating in their solutions at five, one, three, three, six seven h e A t Spots Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Zach Taylor announced Willie just a little while ago the defensive end Cam sample out for the season with a torn achilles.
Speaker 1: Here we go, it starts, here we go, It begins speaking at the beginning. Yep, Matt McClain has had another setback. That is correct. I was gonna mention that what was last September? He had what was wrong with in last September? He didn't play, had the oblique, didn't he think, Then he had the shoulder, then he had a round and now there's a setback back. He had a root canal.
Speaker 8: Bengals are on the field right now the preseason opener Saturday against those Vinny Testa Verdi and Tampa Bay Buccaneers on pay Course Stadium Saturday.
Speaker 4: Are you still playing for Tampa yep Soccer?
Speaker 8: More League's Cup action tonight t QL Stadium in around to thirty two. New York City FC taking on FC Cincinnati with the Orange and Blue at seven thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty. Down in dirty Little League Baseball, Great Lakes Region all going on right now. Jasper, Indiana defeats West Side four to three.
Speaker 4: Hamilton. West Side season is over. I'll send a Great Lakes reach.
Speaker 1: I have a text here from Tom Weedman defending Michigan and all the Shenanigans they're having. Yeah rah, yeah, and it's not good.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Tell the American people about Michigan right now. Tom Weiedman says, the greatest part of this whole story is that coach Day of Ohio State admitted to the press that he changed the signals before the two Michigan games and still got his ass kicked. If I'm him, I'm not telling the press that he's dumber than I thought. That's Ryan Day is described by Tom Weiedman, who goes on to say, you better ask Rocky who the little rock Boyman's favorite team is.
Speaker 4: It's Michigan.
Speaker 1: That's why Rocky's not here today. He can't handle this grist and his kids straight at home. What about Ryan Day saying he did the same stuff and still got his ass kicked? Sing, Just run Sycamore Township, boy, you don't worry about anything else. The Reds a kickoff of seven game road trip tonight, first of four in Miami Beach against those Marlins. Five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, Ralph Kelsey, Chevrolet Extra Ning Show after the game.
Speaker 8: Now college football Georgia. The Dogs rated number one in the nation in the USA Today preseason coaches poll.
Speaker 4: What about Ohio State? The Ohio State University a second?
Speaker 1: What about Notre Dame?
Speaker 8: Followed by Oregon, Oregon, Texas Ducks.
Speaker 4: And Alabama in the top five.
Speaker 8: Notre Dame is seventh, Louisville twenty seventh, Kentucky thirty seventh. What about the Miami RedHawks got one vote?
Speaker 4: What about UC not in it? No votes?
Speaker 8: Olympic update Willia Servis of Cincinnati tax resolution powered by Tave Sheldon. Let's see Simone Biles take the silver and Jordan Chiles the bronze today for the United States of America and floor exercise. Both of those were out of the balance beam because they fell off the beam.
Speaker 1: You don't make a bet with me that Deer Park Wildcats win more football games than Cole Raine A hot fud Sunday, Sure write it down.
Speaker 4: Let's see tennis.
Speaker 8: Caroline Wozanaki and Cincinnati's own Peyton Sterns have been awarded main draw wild cards for the upcoming Cincinnati Open that that begins this weekend.
Speaker 4: Is it powered by John Barrett? John Barrett again.
Speaker 1: Call him tomorrow. Remind me on that, will you?
Speaker 4: Okay? I talked to him last week.
Speaker 1: He wants to come on and talk about the Cincinnati Open, which is the one hundred and twenty fifth year. What year to the tournament begin? If they're one hundred and twenty five years old?
Speaker 4: Eighteen ninety nine, You're not as stupid as people think. Correct.
Speaker 1: Who was the president in eighteen ninety nine? Don't know James Buchanan. No, he was Andrew Jackson. That was number seven, that was in the eighteen twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Getting was he fat? Goofy? Looking from all the.
Speaker 1: Oh US Grant Nope, that was eighteen sixty eight to eighteen seventy four. Warren Harding, No, that was the nineteenth Garfield eighteen eighty.
Speaker 4: You're getting closer. Who's the only only guy taffed?
Speaker 1: No, that was like nineteen Who am I leaving out?
Speaker 4: McKinley.
Speaker 8: McKinley, he was shot, right, I was shot at O one, you know, like in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't he some radical shot him? It was you know, we've had many American presidents shot and shot at correct, including Donald Trump that the media says, didn't you thought that was gonna be a big story July the thirteenth, Here we are three weeks later. Media, it's so good for Donald Trump to have survived that.
Speaker 8: That then will everybody's been jumping on you know, who's bandwagon for the last couple of weeks, and then tomorrow, Then tomorrow it'll get another boost. Who's who's she gonna pick for VP? I say, Shapiro, Really, well, they're gonna be in Philadelphia, right, So I don't think he's gonna You don't think it's gonna be Andy bbbbbar Well.
Speaker 1: When JD was picked the media attacked with alacrity. The media said, Tora torah, torah, when the VP by the Democrats are picked, guess what, Oh this is wonderful, This is unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Well you think somebody do you think somebody will go interview that nanny that the first man?
Speaker 1: Don't say that. No, that's a bad story. Don't mention that.
Speaker 4: What if?
Speaker 1: What if Trump or someone in his family impregnant at a babysitter?
Speaker 4: What would happen?
Speaker 8: Oh, well, it'll be twenty four to seven, three sixty five for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 1: It'll never impeach him too, oh, peach him. So I'm disgusted by all this segment, But mainly I can't believe school is starting next week and many.
Speaker 8: Well, Fairfield and someplace else started today. What August thirty first, Larnsburg started the Home of the Tigers. You mean July thirty first, Yeah, July thirty first, a couple of days ago. I mean it was like, I mean, I thought the school didn't start anymore until the WEBN you know, fireworks.
Speaker 4: Not anymore. They want more time off later on week now.
Speaker 8: Then they can't figure out to pay the teachers in Mason and the home of the commets and the.
Speaker 1: Transmission I screwed up. The bus system is going to be at CPS once again.
Speaker 4: They're on the metro.
Speaker 8: Are they getting Are they getting another superintendent the eight hundredth one they've had in the last three years.
Speaker 1: They need new board members, they need new superintendents, they need. What they need is better parents. Now, that would be a good fund. That might help too.
Speaker 8: Better parents might work. Sure a lot of parent teacher meetings aren't happening in the.
Speaker 1: Non existent correct, I can't find the parents with a search warrant?
Speaker 4: Or but what about meet the teacher night? Not good? Nobody shows, not good.
Speaker 1: Even Mike Moroski said, I can't handle anymore like punctures piling.
Speaker 4: He's washing his hands. So CPS, I mean, aren't they running and running that superintendent out of town? Yes?
Speaker 1: Iron out or right? Remember her, she's sad right there. She wanted standards and she wanted performance. They said, we don't want standards and we don't want performance. Correct, we want you to know your role and shut your mouth. So they fired her and gave her a half million dollars to walk out the door.
Speaker 4: We are they're going to do. Now, come bring in somebody from Paducah.
Speaker 1: If DJ Hodge gave you a half million dollars, would you walk out the door?
Speaker 4: Hold up on that car? Wise, gentlemen, will you.
Speaker 1: No, I've already got a half million dollars, so I wouldn't. I wouldn't walk out that that's true. You're right, I'd say, I bet you Lance would. Lance is rich, so's Rocky is real rich. But as Troy's are fans of Michigan football. Wow, According to Tom Weedman, he better straighten them kids out in it right now.
Speaker 8: I'm just telling you because if it keeps going, who knows it's not going to be good down the road. Because he don't want no Maze and blue at his house.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He wants gold and green and correct and blue, correct Green.
Speaker 4: Let us salvation and we'll see what happens. Segment.
Speaker 1: Get me out of the Stude's report. Many issues going on in so little time.
Speaker 4: Will hey and honor of a beautiful Monday here in the Tri State.
Speaker 1: And the fireworks coming up, and the Bangles on Saturday, and the Reds in Miami and the Cincinnati Milwaukee and the Cincinnati Open starts on the eleventh, which is I think is Sunday or Monday, correct until the nineteenth and the joker Alcatraz all is gonna and Cocoa, all of them are being here.
Speaker 4: We leave you with the immortal words of the student.
Speaker 10: Well bios in Uni Lea Friday in the women's four hundred Femkey Bowl of the Netherlands shocked American favorite Chakani. Richard Toad in the four hundred asked her, how did it feel?
Speaker 2: Oh, it was amazing.
Speaker 8: I mean it was such a strong razor all running so fast, notticle running.
Speaker 3: In the fifties. So I knew I had to go out fast.
Speaker 6: Me so I wanted to be a problem.
Speaker 1: I could hear all.
Speaker 3: She was behind me, so I was like, okay, okay, it's good.
Speaker 2: Now he keeps going.
Speaker 10: I mean the way you you were, you moved your feet really fast. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you sure are sweet, just like.
Speaker 4: Many Well what about the what about?
Speaker 10: What do you you know they had the end that that there's the track there and I mean, you're running realig I mean you you're you're running and you you know it's like NASCAR because you're going a round the same every you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Did you forget what you were gonna say?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: This is just how I talk? Uh? What what is all right? If I ask you? And I asked her if it was okay? If I could ask her another question?
Speaker 3: A ready?
Speaker 4: When you are what are you doing after the race?
Speaker 1: Maybe we could dance or something? What do you say with.
Speaker 10: The Olympic report? Bill Edison, seven hundred WLW sports, How.
Speaker 1: Did you get some of those people to talk? Including many mini pearl there she hi Hi? Well, how did you get her to talk? I was, and they go the same direction as Nascar. This is something you should understand. I try. I think she wants to date the pole vaulter from France. Have you seen the memes on that one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: How are we looking really good for him? It's going to be a porn star, got some names. He's gonna known as mister boinc.
Speaker 4: Her pv.
Speaker 1: Did he get a second shot to go over the pool?
Speaker 4: No? One and done. That's it. He's not.
Speaker 8: And then the athletes are falling ill from swimming in San River.
Speaker 4: A couple of women are sick.
Speaker 1: They got projectile vomiting plus explosive diarrhea. Great, that's always well, wait, do they get to La prove too much for the man?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, La, Well about how about it? How about that in twenty twenty eight? I can't. Well, you and I be here in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll be sitting right here. Really yeah, I think so? Really, yeah, book it.
Speaker 4: I'll bet your hot pudgs Sunday.
Speaker 1: The answer is no, you know I bet me a hot fudgs Sunday.
Speaker 4: No, I bet you wouldn't. So I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: It's almost nine o'clock at night over there. I think we're in a crisis right now.
Speaker 1: Olympics compete in the same river despite athletes falling sick, dive in just girdle.
Speaker 8: I would change I would change my sport to tiddley winks or something besides the what is that the triathlon?
Speaker 4: Maybe pole vaulting?
Speaker 1: Try that one. Mister Boink is going to be in the porn WARLD that guy from France segment. Thank you for your analysis. Thank you for your interviewing too. That was very good. I try, Willie. I got all those numbers from Paris. It's like NASCAR just goes ask me go in the same direction as now.
Speaker 8: They go a little shorter than NASCAR, not maybe that, Maybe that's next. And I say racing and pickleballs next in the Olympics pickle ball. I bet pickleball does happen. Yes, segment, Thank you for your intuitive interviewing style, no doubt about it. On news radio seven hundred w l W